Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Maybe Ellen Really Is a Cunt

Caitlyn/Bruce tells Ellen story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 4:38 PM

Ellen is a C. BUT..not because of THIS. Sorry, but any gay or gay friendly person would put this idiot on the spot about gay marriage. Hypocrite. Sure, accept me as trans, but gay marriage...hmm.....maybe, maybe not. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2021 6:51 PM

When it comes to these two bitches....team Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2021 6:58 PM

How many people has Ellen killed with her car? Bruce is the bigger cunt. Always will be, despite never having one.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2021 6:59 PM

Girls girls, they’re both sloppy holes.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2021 7:00 PM

I'm no longer a fan of Ellen, but nothing about this "feud" makes her seem cunt-like in this situation. Jenner, on the other hand, always comes across as whiny, entitled, narcissistic and remarkably stupid.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2021 7:09 PM

She set him up. Purposely made him look bad. Calculating. Like she did to Michele Obama at Target, Meghan with the vendors and a baby bottle etc. She’s a nasty cow. A truly horrible person wrapped in a colorful bow of a pioneer and joy. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2021 7:19 PM

Who is the tall cute guy with curly hair in the Big Brother clip?

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2021 7:29 PM

Bruce is a megalomaniac murdering tranny. Team No one.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2021 7:31 PM

Trans is inherently homophobic. End of.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2021 7:33 PM

[quote] Sure, accept me as trans, but gay marriage...hmm.....maybe, maybe not. WTF.

Why WTF? Trans has nothing to do with gay at all so why would they care about gay marriage? It’s not connected.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2021 7:35 PM

[quote] She set him up. Purposely made him look bad

Wrong. Caitlyn is more than capable of making herself look bad.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2021 7:50 PM

R10 As usual the loons want to make everything about trans. Just ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2021 7:50 PM

Why is Bruceleena so smug?

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2021 7:51 PM

I dread the end of her chat show.

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 12:50 PM

Side Note: How can anyone think that nose job Caitlyn's sporting ever looked good? It's horrible. Many in Hollywood have the same nose, and it's AWFUL. I'm looking at YOU Nicole Kidman!

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 1:12 PM

[quote]She set him up. Purposely made him look bad. Calculating.

Oh, honey. If you want to make Caitlyn look bad, just ask her a question. No calculation involved.

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 3:34 PM

Find me someone in the entertainment industry who isn't a cunt. Do people think Joy Behar is pleasant to work with? I don't get the preoccupation people have with seeing Ellen as evil when people like Ellen are a dime a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 3:37 PM

[quote]I don't get the preoccupation people have with seeing Ellen as evil when people like Ellen are a dime a dozen.

She is not a dime a dozen. She has been super-successful. That is why she is a bigger target.

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 4:35 PM

Caitlyn is the cunt. And always will be.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 4:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!