Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy in Birmingham, UK to visit Richard!

Ooooh he gonna get his ass blasted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 29, 2021 7:23 AM

Get him to ask a few locals what they think about Jack Grealish, see what happens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2021 4:58 PM

How long is this fucking shoot, this seems more complicated then the Eternals was?

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2021 4:59 PM

R2 IKR. He's been filming all over Europe. Should be a good series!

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2021 5:19 PM

Froy couldn’t stand another day without Madden.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2021 5:54 PM

RIP to Froy's ass.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2021 6:00 PM

Uh, why didn't this just go into the existing open Froy threads? There's multiple.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2021 4:24 AM

R6 = the Net Nanny

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2021 10:39 AM

R7 You're darn tootin' son. Now go and scrub the floors.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2021 1:03 PM

Sweetheart, Madden is so lucky to have him as a roommate. They will surely go to the pub for a few pints and chase some pussy tonight.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2021 4:55 PM

Ooh, two Hollywood stunna’ pussyhounds in our town. Me and my mate Olivia gonna put them high heels and micro skirts and go out tonight to catch them.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2021 5:21 PM

From may not be in Birmingham to see Richard at all. Why jump to conclusions?

Everyone knows that Birmingham has a wealth of attractions at this time of year, and many people flock there to be part of the magic and excitement.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2021 5:33 PM

Emma and Olivia ready to go out in search of Froy and Richard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2021 5:33 PM

Are you sure they are still together? Richard doesn’t appear to be following Froy on IG any longer. Maybe he’s trying to scrub their relationship online.

Someone said in a post they think they met via IG. Since they likely don’t run in the same social circles, how would Richard have known Froy is gay? Wonder how he knew who Froy was, unless he was a fan of Tern Wolf. Same as with Brandon. Must be closeted circles in H’wood, like in the past, where they socialize discreetly.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2021 7:29 PM

Not sure what Instagram you are looking at…Richard still follows Froy, and Froys mother and father…. On IG

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2021 8:22 PM

he liked something yesterday/day before, troll.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2021 8:38 PM

The real question is if Froy has an axolotls latex hood and if it gets Richard off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2021 8:46 PM

r11 Birmingham has Cadbury world. Maybe he's decided to become fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2021 8:53 PM

What are you talkin' about. Just because utility bills these days have gone up and a guy can't afford a place of his own, you start insinuating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2021 9:54 PM

[quote] Must be closeted circles in H’wood, like in the past, where they socialize discreetly.

R13 I think that's it. The closeted in the industry know who's who. It's probably like it's own little secret society/club. They know the rules, they play the game.

I've always guessed that Madden is like most and probably knows who all the cute twinks on instagram are (as much as he likes to act like he hates social media), and they all privately dm each other. Probably how it started.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2021 10:54 PM

Wow she is living a dream

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2021 2:33 PM

R20 I am. Me mate Olivia went out last night and met those two peng tings from 'Ollywood. They were bored, drinking in a pub and looking for some birds to turn up. So we charmed them. Olivia took Richard coz she likes them Scottish fellas. You know, highlanders. Me, who am more into something smooth, took Froy and brought him home for a shag. It was helluva night, Froy just couldn't get enough of my pussy. Think he is gonna ask me to date him.

So, I am living my dream now. Might get to 'Ollywood soon and have a nice piece of hunk in my bed right now.

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2021 3:06 PM

After the night with Froy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2021 3:12 PM

Me mate Livvy and Richard are living a fairy tail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2021 3:51 PM

Froy wants us to know he survived the breeding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2021 5:37 PM

New Froy today. Christmas tree selfie -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2021 5:37 PM

R24 Cute! He is so sexy. Madden is a lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2021 6:03 PM

r26

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2021 6:06 PM

R26 What has Madden gotbto do with him? He is with Olivia. I am the lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2021 8:12 PM

Made a typo coz Froy is all over me.

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2021 8:25 PM

Bless your 'eart R24, it is too soon to start breeding, we just met.

by Anonymousreply 30November 24, 2021 9:42 PM

He must have been at the German market in Birmingham going by that photo. Looks very familiar! I'm from Birmingham but live in London.

by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2021 9:58 PM

What a shithole Birmingham is.

by Anonymousreply 32November 24, 2021 10:12 PM

Will there be a wedding soon, Emma?

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2021 8:11 PM

Please God R33. You are all pushing us into marriage and breeding, but, give it some time. The wedding and little ones will come in time. Froy has had enough of this messy bachelor's life. Always drinking and partying and chasing women around with his mate Richard.

by Anonymousreply 34November 26, 2021 11:40 AM

It was me, Emma.

by Anonymousreply 35November 26, 2021 11:40 AM

R34 froy isn't lesbian

by Anonymousreply 36November 26, 2021 11:33 PM

Froysito will make a great mother one day....

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2021 5:12 AM

Of course Froyd isn't lesbian and neither am I. He is a true blood hetero bloke.

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2021 1:34 PM

Froy's new photospread in Man About Town UK magazine -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2021 2:01 PM

Well, Richard may not be happy to remain without a roommate now that the utility bills gone up to high heavens. Hard to find a good one. He can always ask the bloke he shared the flat before, Brendon. Though, Froy told me that he is, you know, well, one of em queers. Richard is very progressive and woke, but he gets a little uncomfortable that the lad might try something funny with him. And it is more fun hanging with straight pals, watching football and talk about lasses.

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2021 2:10 PM

R39 Shouldn’t that be “Twink About Town?” Anyways, why couldn’t he have done this photo shoot for them from earlier where they actually got naked?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2021 5:32 PM

He has a tiny ass.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2021 7:57 PM

thick dick though. you can see it in the "homoerotic" pic.

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2021 8:23 PM

Wow, someone’s hitting the gym in the first pic in R39’s posting. Looks hot! What Richard gets, lucky bitch. Being with Richard seems to be lucrative for him: magazine spreads, free publicity, film roles…. Froy wouldn’t be where he’s at if it weren’t for Richard. Wonder what the shelf life is in Richard’s eyes. At what age does he start looking to trade then in?

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2021 8:30 PM

Puka shells?

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2021 8:36 PM

R45 They’re somewhat signature for him, I think he even got to wear some in Cruel Summer.

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2021 9:20 PM

[quote] Froy wouldn’t be where he’s at if it weren’t for Richard.

R44 I think in terms of press, and the magazine spreads he's been getting...sure. Especially with most of them being UK based. But as for projects, so far we only have Hocus Pocus 2. I really don't think that has much to do with Madden, as Froy already had connections with those folks, and has worked for Disney before (Cruel Summer was technically under them). Plus, the kinds of projects he seems to be doing so far are exactly the kinds of things he would probably be getting otherwise considering his age, looks, and skill level, and the demographic that knows him. Now if he was to land some major Marvel project, or a heavy drama by a serious director in the A-list, then I would think Richard might have had some influence. I don't doubt he's making connections through Richard though, surely.

[quote] Wonder what the shelf life is in Richard’s eyes. At what age does he start looking to trade then in?

Now that's a good question. Careful though, the Madden fangirls will have a fit. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 47November 28, 2021 1:59 AM

dickie hooked him up..or shut up....

how stupid are you?

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2021 2:16 AM

Would daddy Madden want his boy to become too successful? There are many sharks in the water, and Froy is irresistibly handsome and charming.

If I Madden, I'm thinking "Why risk it? He wont be in better arms than mine..."

by Anonymousreply 49November 28, 2021 5:59 AM

R49 Froy deserves a great career, and life, regardless of Madden. People are more than just who they are coupled with.

by Anonymousreply 50November 28, 2021 6:18 AM

I guess this is our new thread as the other is paywalled? Anyways, lol at whoever called Froy fat. He is clearly not. In fact he looks amazing. And even IF he did gain wait during lockdown, can you really blame him? We all did, myself included. Looks like Froy managed to work out and drop the weight though, unlike myself, lol.

by Anonymousreply 51November 28, 2021 7:47 AM

R42, I pointed it out to DL gurls in other thread but they came to his defence saying it looks big when he is naked, Richard Madden got sexy butt and thighs in my view, Froy has good upper body but does not have proportional lower

by Anonymousreply 52November 28, 2021 9:09 AM

[quote] They’re somewhat signature for him, I think he even got to wear some in Cruel Summer.

Yet not worn in a single one of his 284 IG posts. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 53November 28, 2021 11:01 AM

Didn't any of you notice that it's a fashion shoot, and the shell necklace goes with the shells he's lying next to on the beach?

by Anonymousreply 54November 28, 2021 4:12 PM

Why do I have to go to the Tumblr frau's page whenever I want to learn about Froy or Richard?

You bitches need to keep up!

by Anonymousreply 55November 28, 2021 5:01 PM

R55 Try LPSG Froy or Richard pages, they are always breaking the latest news.

by Anonymousreply 56November 28, 2021 6:22 PM

pray froy got out before lockdowns if he has to film HP!

by Anonymousreply 57November 28, 2021 9:31 PM

Madden is not going to send him away to the US with the new variant closing borders. No way. No how. Froy will need be recast.

by Anonymousreply 58November 29, 2021 6:50 AM

Froy will have a fit and accuse Richard of not letting him grow as an actor, but Dicky will put his foot down and that will be the end of it. Enough of this silly HP2 dream.

by Anonymousreply 59November 29, 2021 7:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!