Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy in Birmingham, UK to visit Richard!

Ooooh he gonna get his ass blasted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309December 31, 2021 11:38 AM

Get him to ask a few locals what they think about Jack Grealish, see what happens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2021 3:58 PM

How long is this fucking shoot, this seems more complicated then the Eternals was?

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2021 3:59 PM

R2 IKR. He's been filming all over Europe. Should be a good series!

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2021 4:19 PM

Froy couldn’t stand another day without Madden.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2021 4:54 PM

RIP to Froy's ass.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2021 5:00 PM

Uh, why didn't this just go into the existing open Froy threads? There's multiple.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2021 3:24 AM

R6 = the Net Nanny

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2021 9:39 AM

R7 You're darn tootin' son. Now go and scrub the floors.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2021 12:03 PM

Sweetheart, Madden is so lucky to have him as a roommate. They will surely go to the pub for a few pints and chase some pussy tonight.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2021 3:55 PM

Ooh, two Hollywood stunna’ pussyhounds in our town. Me and my mate Olivia gonna put them high heels and micro skirts and go out tonight to catch them.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2021 4:21 PM

From may not be in Birmingham to see Richard at all. Why jump to conclusions?

Everyone knows that Birmingham has a wealth of attractions at this time of year, and many people flock there to be part of the magic and excitement.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2021 4:33 PM

Emma and Olivia ready to go out in search of Froy and Richard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2021 4:33 PM

Are you sure they are still together? Richard doesn’t appear to be following Froy on IG any longer. Maybe he’s trying to scrub their relationship online.

Someone said in a post they think they met via IG. Since they likely don’t run in the same social circles, how would Richard have known Froy is gay? Wonder how he knew who Froy was, unless he was a fan of Tern Wolf. Same as with Brandon. Must be closeted circles in H’wood, like in the past, where they socialize discreetly.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2021 6:29 PM

Not sure what Instagram you are looking at…Richard still follows Froy, and Froys mother and father…. On IG

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2021 7:22 PM

he liked something yesterday/day before, troll.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2021 7:38 PM

The real question is if Froy has an axolotls latex hood and if it gets Richard off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2021 7:46 PM

r11 Birmingham has Cadbury world. Maybe he's decided to become fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2021 7:53 PM

What are you talkin' about. Just because utility bills these days have gone up and a guy can't afford a place of his own, you start insinuating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2021 8:54 PM

[quote] Must be closeted circles in H’wood, like in the past, where they socialize discreetly.

R13 I think that's it. The closeted in the industry know who's who. It's probably like it's own little secret society/club. They know the rules, they play the game.

I've always guessed that Madden is like most and probably knows who all the cute twinks on instagram are (as much as he likes to act like he hates social media), and they all privately dm each other. Probably how it started.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2021 9:54 PM

Wow she is living a dream

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2021 1:33 PM

R20 I am. Me mate Olivia went out last night and met those two peng tings from 'Ollywood. They were bored, drinking in a pub and looking for some birds to turn up. So we charmed them. Olivia took Richard coz she likes them Scottish fellas. You know, highlanders. Me, who am more into something smooth, took Froy and brought him home for a shag. It was helluva night, Froy just couldn't get enough of my pussy. Think he is gonna ask me to date him.

So, I am living my dream now. Might get to 'Ollywood soon and have a nice piece of hunk in my bed right now.

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2021 2:06 PM

After the night with Froy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2021 2:12 PM

Me mate Livvy and Richard are living a fairy tail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2021 2:51 PM

Froy wants us to know he survived the breeding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2021 4:37 PM

New Froy today. Christmas tree selfie -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2021 4:37 PM

R24 Cute! He is so sexy. Madden is a lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2021 5:03 PM

r26

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2021 5:06 PM

R26 What has Madden gotbto do with him? He is with Olivia. I am the lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2021 7:12 PM

Made a typo coz Froy is all over me.

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2021 7:25 PM

Bless your 'eart R24, it is too soon to start breeding, we just met.

by Anonymousreply 30November 24, 2021 8:42 PM

He must have been at the German market in Birmingham going by that photo. Looks very familiar! I'm from Birmingham but live in London.

by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2021 8:58 PM

What a shithole Birmingham is.

by Anonymousreply 32November 24, 2021 9:12 PM

Will there be a wedding soon, Emma?

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2021 7:11 PM

Please God R33. You are all pushing us into marriage and breeding, but, give it some time. The wedding and little ones will come in time. Froy has had enough of this messy bachelor's life. Always drinking and partying and chasing women around with his mate Richard.

by Anonymousreply 34November 26, 2021 10:40 AM

It was me, Emma.

by Anonymousreply 35November 26, 2021 10:40 AM

R34 froy isn't lesbian

by Anonymousreply 36November 26, 2021 10:33 PM

Froysito will make a great mother one day....

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2021 4:12 AM

Of course Froyd isn't lesbian and neither am I. He is a true blood hetero bloke.

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2021 12:34 PM

Froy's new photospread in Man About Town UK magazine -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2021 1:01 PM

Well, Richard may not be happy to remain without a roommate now that the utility bills gone up to high heavens. Hard to find a good one. He can always ask the bloke he shared the flat before, Brendon. Though, Froy told me that he is, you know, well, one of em queers. Richard is very progressive and woke, but he gets a little uncomfortable that the lad might try something funny with him. And it is more fun hanging with straight pals, watching football and talk about lasses.

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2021 1:10 PM

R39 Shouldn’t that be “Twink About Town?” Anyways, why couldn’t he have done this photo shoot for them from earlier where they actually got naked?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2021 4:32 PM

He has a tiny ass.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2021 6:57 PM

thick dick though. you can see it in the "homoerotic" pic.

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2021 7:23 PM

Wow, someone’s hitting the gym in the first pic in R39’s posting. Looks hot! What Richard gets, lucky bitch. Being with Richard seems to be lucrative for him: magazine spreads, free publicity, film roles…. Froy wouldn’t be where he’s at if it weren’t for Richard. Wonder what the shelf life is in Richard’s eyes. At what age does he start looking to trade then in?

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2021 7:30 PM

Puka shells?

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2021 7:36 PM

R45 They’re somewhat signature for him, I think he even got to wear some in Cruel Summer.

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2021 8:20 PM

[quote] Froy wouldn’t be where he’s at if it weren’t for Richard.

R44 I think in terms of press, and the magazine spreads he's been getting...sure. Especially with most of them being UK based. But as for projects, so far we only have Hocus Pocus 2. I really don't think that has much to do with Madden, as Froy already had connections with those folks, and has worked for Disney before (Cruel Summer was technically under them). Plus, the kinds of projects he seems to be doing so far are exactly the kinds of things he would probably be getting otherwise considering his age, looks, and skill level, and the demographic that knows him. Now if he was to land some major Marvel project, or a heavy drama by a serious director in the A-list, then I would think Richard might have had some influence. I don't doubt he's making connections through Richard though, surely.

[quote] Wonder what the shelf life is in Richard’s eyes. At what age does he start looking to trade then in?

Now that's a good question. Careful though, the Madden fangirls will have a fit. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 47November 28, 2021 12:59 AM

dickie hooked him up..or shut up....

how stupid are you?

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2021 1:16 AM

Would daddy Madden want his boy to become too successful? There are many sharks in the water, and Froy is irresistibly handsome and charming.

If I Madden, I'm thinking "Why risk it? He wont be in better arms than mine..."

by Anonymousreply 49November 28, 2021 4:59 AM

R49 Froy deserves a great career, and life, regardless of Madden. People are more than just who they are coupled with.

by Anonymousreply 50November 28, 2021 5:18 AM

I guess this is our new thread as the other is paywalled? Anyways, lol at whoever called Froy fat. He is clearly not. In fact he looks amazing. And even IF he did gain wait during lockdown, can you really blame him? We all did, myself included. Looks like Froy managed to work out and drop the weight though, unlike myself, lol.

by Anonymousreply 51November 28, 2021 6:47 AM

R42, I pointed it out to DL gurls in other thread but they came to his defence saying it looks big when he is naked, Richard Madden got sexy butt and thighs in my view, Froy has good upper body but does not have proportional lower

by Anonymousreply 52November 28, 2021 8:09 AM

[quote] They’re somewhat signature for him, I think he even got to wear some in Cruel Summer.

Yet not worn in a single one of his 284 IG posts. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 53November 28, 2021 10:01 AM

Didn't any of you notice that it's a fashion shoot, and the shell necklace goes with the shells he's lying next to on the beach?

by Anonymousreply 54November 28, 2021 3:12 PM

Why do I have to go to the Tumblr frau's page whenever I want to learn about Froy or Richard?

You bitches need to keep up!

by Anonymousreply 55November 28, 2021 4:01 PM

R55 Try LPSG Froy or Richard pages, they are always breaking the latest news.

by Anonymousreply 56November 28, 2021 5:22 PM

pray froy got out before lockdowns if he has to film HP!

by Anonymousreply 57November 28, 2021 8:31 PM

Madden is not going to send him away to the US with the new variant closing borders. No way. No how. Froy will need be recast.

by Anonymousreply 58November 29, 2021 5:50 AM

Froy will have a fit and accuse Richard of not letting him grow as an actor, but Dicky will put his foot down and that will be the end of it. Enough of this silly HP2 dream.

by Anonymousreply 59November 29, 2021 6:23 AM

Froy is sweet, but he is just a baby, he hasn't lived his life yet. He still needs to get his own experiences, work, meet new guys, try new things. While Brandon, I think Brandon needs stability and he was very much into Richard, and Richard is in his mid 30s, when he needs a warm nest, so the two of them should go back together. This would be a gay Cinderella, where the true love conquers all.

by Anonymousreply 60November 29, 2021 9:13 AM

Richard has a love nest with his current boyfriend, surprisingly young Froy is very homely and also wants stability. Brandon needs an out man at this point in his life.

by Anonymousreply 61November 29, 2021 3:53 PM

R61 Poor Froy. He can come stay with me.

by Anonymousreply 62November 29, 2021 4:24 PM

Not true, Brandon and Richard need each other.

by Anonymousreply 63November 29, 2021 7:50 PM

[quote] surprisingly young Froy is very homely and also wants stability.

R61 And you know that how?

by Anonymousreply 64November 30, 2021 8:39 AM

Looks like Froy is back in RI for more Hocus Pocus 2 shooting -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 30, 2021 8:43 AM

I told you he was in too deep, he uploaded a picture of us together in bed on SM ( at R65)

by Anonymousreply 66November 30, 2021 8:58 AM

Brendon strikes back, he was hanging on an event in Miami with Jacob Bixenman, Troye Sivan's ex, who is probably also free after splitting from Troye. Suffer Richard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 30, 2021 9:37 PM

Some more suffering

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 30, 2021 9:38 PM

R68 someone’s playing fast and loose with the hand placement.

by Anonymousreply 69November 30, 2021 11:43 PM

Madden looks amazing in the new calvin klein perfume ad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 1, 2021 11:31 AM

He can look amazing, but he is probably green with jealousy by now, because of Brandon having fun with other guys. But it is too late to be sorry.

by Anonymousreply 71December 1, 2021 12:22 PM

My mistake. At R68 wasn’t Brendon, it was Christian Coppola. Brandon was behaving like a gentleman, not grabbing legs.

Still enough reason for Richard to be jealous, because Brandon was more attractive than other guys hovering over Jacob that evening.

by Anonymousreply 72December 1, 2021 2:10 PM

Brandon is too busy eyeing JDG for a possible mentorship. B will make a compassionate and tender sugar daddy to a young but confused Gayling like Jack Dylan Grazer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 1, 2021 3:40 PM

Ohhh it seems Jack recognizes Brandon’s beauty. Unlike certain older gays.

@Jackdgrazer GAWRGEOUS YOU ARE

by Anonymousreply 74December 1, 2021 3:46 PM

R74 This is Froy's thread. GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 75December 1, 2021 5:05 PM

Brendon is connected to this thread, so he should be mentioned. How can Richard sleep peacefully knowing that there is somewhere Brandon heartbroken and alone. We all hope that he will find a better guy, and I would vote for Jack.

by Anonymousreply 76December 1, 2021 8:22 PM

Allegedly Brendon was the one he brought home to Scotland to meet his family first. And after that the betrayal.

by Anonymousreply 77December 1, 2021 8:25 PM

Who the hell is this Brendon everyone chattering on about?

by Anonymousreply 78December 1, 2021 8:55 PM

R78 It is Richard's ex-roommate, the one he is planning to invite back to the flat after Froy moves out with me. Richard gets slightly nervous in his presence, cause the guy is a pooft...I mean queer, so he is afraid that after few drinks, you now how these guys always drink cans of lager while watching a match, he might start touching him. But Richard is a woke guy, so he made his mind up and decided to be open minded. But he better hurry, cause maybe this young guy Jack Dylan might need a roommate, too, and invite Brandon first.

by Anonymousreply 79December 1, 2021 10:35 PM

Cripes, this thread...

by Anonymousreply 80December 2, 2021 4:25 AM

Tripes, your head...

by Anonymousreply 81December 2, 2021 6:16 AM

R76 He is not connected to Madden anymore. You Flynnbots have your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 82December 2, 2021 9:49 AM

Yes this is not Brenda's thread and neither Richard would be envious if she ever found a dick. He is someone as the internet says one who looks into the mirror daily and asks, "Mirror Mirror on the wall"

by Anonymousreply 83December 2, 2021 1:02 PM

R83 Who looks into the mirror all day long, Richard or Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 84December 2, 2021 1:35 PM

Richard Madden

by Anonymousreply 85December 3, 2021 6:57 AM

I know that Brendon is tiresome with his wokeism, but i think it started only since he was heartbroken. I think that people who are happy with their personal life are not too invested in that. So, I still blame Madden.

by Anonymousreply 86December 3, 2021 1:04 PM

Madden is such a bitch for leaving Brendon, if he were a real man he would know how to keep him satisfied, if he were mine I surely would.

by Anonymousreply 87December 3, 2021 2:14 PM

If he were yours r87, he might find it satisfying if you knew his actual name.

by Anonymousreply 88December 3, 2021 2:23 PM

Why everyone assumes our healthy young muscled big cocked Froy is a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 89December 3, 2021 4:43 PM

R89 It is only some fraus who know nothing about gay men. The rest of us assume Froy has a perfectly functional penis and know how to use it too.

by Anonymousreply 90December 3, 2021 6:10 PM

Top or bottom, definitely they would be doing 69, lot of gurls here wished to be a fly on the wall to see that

by Anonymousreply 91December 3, 2021 6:16 PM

Or a louse in the pubic hair.

by Anonymousreply 92December 3, 2021 7:26 PM

never just one, dear r92!

by Anonymousreply 93December 3, 2021 7:28 PM

R86 Well, Froy is also a total 'woke' type, if even more so. That's basically what most of his twitter account was focused on.

by Anonymousreply 94December 4, 2021 12:03 AM

Ugh.. don't remind us of it R94. This is why Madden is such a good influence. Richard placates some of Froy's wokiest impulses.

Listen, I want Froylan to be comfortable in his own skin , but can he not go the Flynn route...

As DL's twink supreme, Froy has all our expectations to live up to !!!!

by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2021 5:26 AM

[quote] This is why Madden is such a good influence. Richard placates some of Froy's wokiest impulses.

R95 And you know that how? Madden went to the protests with Froy, and has shared most of the same politics on his social media (when he uses it). They're both 'woke' babe.

[quote] but can he not go the Flynn route...

R95 Froy has already been there, for a long time. He used to share tons of political stuff on his social media feeds when he used them regularly...especially twitter. His 'likes' were nothing but super 'woke' politics.

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2021 5:32 AM

[quote]Madden went to the protests with Froy,

And that's when I knew they were the real deal. <3 <3 <3 <3

by Anonymousreply 97December 4, 2021 6:20 AM

R96 Yup. Richard is pussy whipped by Froy. Even more proof he's head over heels in love. He wouldn't do that otherwise. I think Richard is just as invested in this relationship as Froy.

by Anonymousreply 98December 4, 2021 6:36 AM

[quote]Well, Froy is also a total 'woke' type, if even more so.

Yeah, it's ridiculous how these kids these days actually seem to care about other people and the world they live on!

by Anonymousreply 99December 4, 2021 7:54 AM

The big leap in what Madden learned from Brandon paid forward and made for a better relationship with Froy. His Brandon relationship was like one in high school, where as his Froy relationship is more like college. Despite the gains made by Gays, many are still emotionally and socially stunted because they may not be ready to go through those basic stages of crush, dating and relationship when they are young like their straight counterparts and end up playing catch-up later in life.

by Anonymousreply 100December 4, 2021 12:23 PM

R99 Wokeism has nothing to do with caring for people. It is a rigid, extreme humorless ideology that is against the human nature.

by Anonymousreply 101December 4, 2021 12:31 PM

So r101, under those criteria it seems safe to say that you are a perfect example of somnambulism.

by Anonymousreply 102December 4, 2021 1:01 PM

On the contrary, even though I am not woke, I am quite aware what is going on. Maybe in a lucid dream. But wokeness, like any other extreme ideology wont last long. If only you were reading, instead of hanging on the internet all the time, you would have come across for eg. Kundera and see how the Stalinist ideal ended. The revolution is eating her own children.

by Anonymousreply 103December 4, 2021 1:07 PM

Richard took Froy’s anal virginity and now can’t give it up. Froy has him whipped

by Anonymousreply 104December 4, 2021 1:19 PM

[quote]But wokeness, like any other extreme ideology wont last long.

Oh, you mean like the radical extremism of the current republican party which HAS MANAGED TO LAST FOR OVER 50 YEARS?

by Anonymousreply 105December 4, 2021 1:19 PM

Republicans are not radical, they are conservative, it is the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 106December 4, 2021 1:22 PM

Is Froy bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 107December 4, 2021 1:56 PM

I’d be happy to listen to Froy prattle on about BLM and Gobal Warming after a vigorous round of copulating.

by Anonymousreply 108December 4, 2021 2:19 PM

Froy is gay. His gay ass has brought many men to their knees.

by Anonymousreply 109December 4, 2021 5:16 PM

R109 Including Hunter?

by Anonymousreply 110December 4, 2021 6:48 PM

R104 Not according to the rumor mill. Supposedly, Froy was already well experienced as a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 111December 5, 2021 12:41 AM

R111 Where did you hear that?

by Anonymousreply 112December 5, 2021 8:44 AM

R112 One of the gay gossip boards awhile ago. Came along with other gossip like Froy basically being out as gay in high school (or at least it never being any sort of secret), and going back 'in' when he went to pursue his career in LA. Though early friends in LA basically all knew too. Also that he was also known for being very ambitious when it comes to getting what he wants. One person even said he was not very nice in school (and Froy himself has said in several interviews that he acted out and had behavioral issues when he was younger, due to "mental health issues").

by Anonymousreply 113December 5, 2021 12:59 PM

It's possible all that stuff that seems to be repeated over and over, based on one or two posts from a few years ago, isn't even thrue.

by Anonymousreply 114December 5, 2021 3:34 PM

*true

by Anonymousreply 115December 5, 2021 3:42 PM

Mo no balieb dat Froy was not nice in skool! Anerybody see Froy is angel and sooooooo sweetie. You a lie pobbly ugly gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 5, 2021 3:44 PM

[quote]he was also known for being very ambitious when it comes to getting what he wants. One person even said he was not very nice in school

[bold]Mary[/bold] !!!

What if Froylan is some sort of Femme Fatale who uses men and then rips their hearts out once they are of no use to him ?!?!?!! Leaving a trail of broken hearts behind him...

Hunter = ruined

Brandon = ruined

RIchard = oh god he'll get fucked by Froysito

He's a double Taurus after all, an enraged bull is a dangerous thing...

by Anonymousreply 117December 5, 2021 3:47 PM

R117 You forgot Miss Benny. And I don't get how Froy ruined Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 118December 5, 2021 3:49 PM

Ruined his meal ticket with a stuffed burrito!

by Anonymousreply 119December 5, 2021 3:57 PM

[quote]RIchard = oh god he'll get fucked by Froysito

Happily.

Once I'm done fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 120December 5, 2021 3:57 PM

Ben was so devastated he turned Trans!

Brandon was of course a victim of Froy's diabolical plan to snatch Richard. It was him who took Brandon to the rehab center: "Sweety, stay here until you get better, don't worry, I'll keep an eye on Richard."

by Anonymousreply 121December 5, 2021 4:02 PM

When I was Froy's age I could top, shoot my 1st load, and keep on fucking til my 2nd. And poppers made me harder. Ah, youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 5, 2021 4:03 PM

Him bulking up is a sign he was Topping Madden. A twink never loses his [twinky] looks unless he is transitioning into a top.

Richard = Froy's little bitch

by Anonymousreply 123December 5, 2021 4:12 PM

He bulked up for his career dumbdumb. Skinny tops are a dime a dozen, as are twink tops. Sheesh, the hoary stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 124December 5, 2021 4:25 PM

Show me a picture of a femme twink top R124

by Anonymousreply 125December 5, 2021 4:29 PM

A picture? You could have met plenty when you were twink yourself. If you had had an active sex life. I sure did. And I didn't say FEMME. And Froy has never been FEMME. Just a cute twink at one point.

by Anonymousreply 126December 5, 2021 4:31 PM

R125 your level of retarded rhetorical and debate skills creates the dismal repartee on DL these days. You'd be embarrassed of yourself if you were a bit smarter.

by Anonymousreply 127December 5, 2021 4:33 PM

Miss R127 is discussing matters of great importance

by Anonymousreply 128December 5, 2021 5:05 PM

It seems my comments emasculated a couple of fruitbaskets. I apologize for my insensitivity. How awful.

by Anonymousreply 129December 5, 2021 5:36 PM

God Froy pretty much confirmed it via his IG. Damn you’re good. All hail top Froy Gutierrez. We are not worthy

by Anonymousreply 130December 5, 2021 8:55 PM

R130 What what?

by Anonymousreply 131December 5, 2021 9:18 PM

R114 Then you could say the same about everything in these threads here at DL. That's why it's called gossip/rumors.

R123 R125 I figure you're joking most of the time...but do you actually know anything about being gay? LOL!

R124 Exactly. According to the rumor mill, Froy bulked up because he noticed and liked the attention he was getting from it (but I'm sure career had a lot to do with it too).

R131 He confirmed nothing.

by Anonymousreply 132December 6, 2021 1:17 AM

R131 What the fuck are you talking about? He has confirmed nothing.

by Anonymousreply 133December 6, 2021 6:54 AM

Most skinny little actors bulk up if they want to work. Didn't FG say he auditioned for the role of Archie? Look who got it, KJ Apa. I'd bulk up too if I was losing roles to muscle boys. Actors don't have any steady job, usually, they're trying to compete for roles, I'm sure that figures in what Froy decides to do about diet and exercize and the gym, more than getting laid.

by Anonymousreply 134December 6, 2021 7:01 AM

True she has laser focus on her career than getting butt fucked

by Anonymousreply 135December 6, 2021 7:11 AM

R134 Maybe he's bulking up because Madden likes that look.

by Anonymousreply 136December 6, 2021 7:18 AM

Or working out with, and taking 'roids, with Dickie as he prepared for the Eternals.

by Anonymousreply 137December 6, 2021 7:24 AM

I don't really care who's the top, but they both look like gay boys who try hard to look and act straight, and almost pull it off, but not quite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 6, 2021 7:30 AM

What else should they look like r138? Straight girls?

I think they both look great.

by Anonymousreply 139December 6, 2021 7:42 AM

R139 Because that's the kind of gay guys you like.

by Anonymousreply 140December 6, 2021 7:52 AM

And I don't know what they "should" look like, but my point was they seem to be attempting to pull off looking as straight as possible and they don't quite make it. Agree or disagree?

by Anonymousreply 141December 6, 2021 7:56 AM

Richard was an excellent FRIEND to Brendon and he just had to ruin everything. I’m glad RM has a new pal. Supposedly Froy is dating a leggy South African model. He’s dated a lot of black women in the last couple of years. Madden seems to only like British Indian and white women, but damn he sure likes them in volume. I wonder if he’ll ever marry one of these women?

by Anonymousreply 142December 6, 2021 7:58 AM

R138 R141 I don't think they're anywhere close to looking straight. LOL!

R135 Well, the latter is definitely getting well taken care of right now.

R137 Richard prepped and shot most of the Eternals before he got serious with Froy.

R142 Just say no to drugs honey.

by Anonymousreply 143December 6, 2021 8:04 AM

[quote]Just say no to drugs honey.

Not r142, but I think I'll just say no to you.

by Anonymousreply 144December 6, 2021 8:13 AM

R144 Don't worry, I wasn't offering. ;)

by Anonymousreply 145December 6, 2021 8:23 AM

Sorry r145, I was merely responding to the tone of your post. However, after actually reading r142, I completely understand your derision of said poster. Hearty apologies to you.

by Anonymousreply 146December 6, 2021 8:41 AM

Fuck you both —r142

by Anonymousreply 147December 6, 2021 9:22 AM

R146 That's ok, I was just being cheeky because R142 sounds exactly like this one major troll that got kicked off several other gay boards for constantly trolling Froy threads with her delusions of Froy and Richard being these raging heterosexuals, who just so happen to be good friends, and good friends only, with Froy really being into black women, and Madden being some sort of womanizer. LOL! Crazy as hell, and very antagonistic. They're on twitter and instagram too. Looks like they finally found DL.

by Anonymousreply 148December 6, 2021 9:49 AM

Even Tapatalk and Tumblr gurls don't buy that, I wonder where the hetero rumours r starting

by Anonymousreply 149December 6, 2021 10:22 AM

R149 It's literally just one crazy ass fangirl in deep denial.

by Anonymousreply 150December 6, 2021 10:28 AM

[quote]Fuck you both —[R142]

A generous offer indeed r147. Thank you, but no.

by Anonymousreply 151December 6, 2021 10:38 AM

[quote] Fuck you both —[R142]

R147 I concur with R151, no thank you. I've had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 152December 6, 2021 11:16 AM

Froy is versatile because he's 100% been balls deep inside Ben J pierce (lucky guy)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153December 6, 2021 7:33 PM

Where will Froy be for Christmas?

by Anonymousreply 154December 6, 2021 10:12 PM

Froy would be going out with many more leggy black women if he didn't have to spend all his time chasing his straight bro Richard Madden around Europe.

by Anonymousreply 155December 7, 2021 12:19 AM

R153 How do you know they were a couple?

by Anonymousreply 156December 7, 2021 6:42 AM

R154 Balls deep in Madden.

by Anonymousreply 157December 7, 2021 6:42 AM

Closet Madden really ruined his career.

His career seemed to end right when he started dating Brandon Flynn and became social media gossip.

Cause the tabloids don’t actually report it. They’re covering it up for him.

With “Cinderella” and “Bodyguard” and “Rocket Man” and landing “Eternals” it seemed like he was going to take off.

Now it’s absolutely nothing. Just sightings with Froy like they’re Loch Ness Monster sightings.

by Anonymousreply 158December 7, 2021 7:57 AM

Well, considering the fact that Dick is currently filming Citadel for airing in 2022, your claim seems spurious at best.

by Anonymousreply 159December 7, 2021 8:25 AM

R156 It was rumored they were by some. Nothing much more beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 160December 7, 2021 8:41 AM

R159, he didn’t say he’s not working, he’s saying that madden won’t be a big star. I think he’s probably going to propose to one of his beautiful girlfriends soon because he wants to have a family—the old-fashioned way—so being less busy may actually be a blessing and give him more time for his kids and wife.

by Anonymousreply 161December 8, 2021 7:33 AM

R156 The most interesting thing about Froy's friendships/relationships with other guys is the complete breaks, with the unfollowing. Like, with Ben Pierce, or Hunter Summerall. Like "off with his head!" On both sides. I just think that's interesting, because I wonder what actually happened. Like, very dramatic. And public. It seems sort of overemotional and immature. Anyway, I find that more interesting than this tedious Madden relationship that seems very boring on the surface.

by Anonymousreply 162December 9, 2021 4:56 AM

I want Froy to propose to Richard. It's all I want for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 163December 11, 2021 5:43 AM

It's so boring without any news

by Anonymousreply 164December 11, 2021 8:20 AM

R164 We'll have to wait and see what his plans are for Christmas. I assume Froy might spend Christmas with his family. He might spend NYE with Madden tho. Either way I'm not too worried. They are clearly still together, they're just busy working on different projects right now. This isn't the first time they've gone quiet either. I remember people here thought they had broken up, but then new pap pics came out. So them being quiet proves nothing. They are busy and being quiet is normal for them.

by Anonymousreply 165December 11, 2021 9:44 AM

R163 Froy to propose? Really? Hmmmm...

R165 Oh I'm sure they're still together. We just want to see that face every now and then. I'd love for him to just get a little more press for his own career/image, just in general. We know nothing is going to be revealed about the relationship anyway.

by Anonymousreply 166December 11, 2021 10:04 AM

[quote]he gonna get his ass blasted

link pls

by Anonymousreply 167December 11, 2021 11:26 AM

R167 Imagine a little something like this -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 11, 2021 12:28 PM

[quote]I want Froy to propose to Richard. It's all I want for Christmas.

R163 If he did, how would you know? For all you guys know, they could be married.already. It's not as if they're going to announce it.

by Anonymousreply 169December 11, 2021 12:57 PM

Madden smokes right? Pretty heavily? Is he known for doing any other drugs? Didn't Brandon have some issues with that stuff?

by Anonymousreply 170December 11, 2021 1:26 PM

DL gurls are of the view that Madden aged like milk due to heavy smoking, Brandon spiralled into an alcoholic after Madden dumped him, it took a great deal for him to recover.

by Anonymousreply 171December 11, 2021 2:46 PM

[quote] they could be married.already.

Let this be please <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

[bold]Froylan Gutierrez married to Richard Madden[/bold]. It's every gay boy's dream to find a Prince Charming and marry him.

<3<3<3<3

by Anonymousreply 172December 11, 2021 4:30 PM

I bet he has a pretty pink hole.

by Anonymousreply 173December 11, 2021 8:20 PM

bare or just enough hair to show the moist strokes?

by Anonymousreply 174December 11, 2021 8:22 PM

[quote]Madden smokes right? Pretty heavily? Is he known for doing any other drugs?

Smoking isn't doing drugs.

by Anonymousreply 175December 11, 2021 8:33 PM

Richard quit smoking and switched to vaping when he started training with David Higgings for Eternals back in 2019. Hopefully he's stopped completely by now.

by Anonymousreply 176December 11, 2021 8:44 PM

R176 And if he hasn't stopped, who cares? Why is it any of your business?

by Anonymousreply 177December 11, 2021 8:46 PM

'cause he's a STARH!

they both know what they are getting into. see that colton story.

by Anonymousreply 178December 11, 2021 8:50 PM

Citadel is. Wrap per.ms Jonas. See her insta

by Anonymousreply 179December 11, 2021 11:09 PM

[quote] Smoking isn't doing drugs.

R175 I wasn't necessarily implying it was. But if you're addicted, then c'mon...

[quote] Why is it any of your business?

R177 It's a message board. People discuss things.

by Anonymousreply 180December 12, 2021 7:52 AM

R176 Now he only smokes Froy’s hole.

by Anonymousreply 181December 12, 2021 7:56 AM

Madden wrapped up citadel, we will soon be hearing Froy about to start vacation for Xmas, and then starts amazing sex

by Anonymousreply 182December 12, 2021 8:29 AM

Richard is taking his parents away on vacation for Xmas. He said so in an interview for Eternals. No mention of Froy of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 12, 2021 1:33 PM

Are we supposed to know what a Froy is? Is it a COVID variant?

by Anonymousreply 184December 12, 2021 1:47 PM

Yes you are and no it's not.

by Anonymousreply 185December 12, 2021 1:48 PM

Nobody here other than you, OP/R185 know what a Froy is and I get the sense there's a valid reason for that.

by Anonymousreply 186December 12, 2021 1:53 PM

[quote]I wasn't necessarily implying it was. But if you're addicted, then c'mon...

You were (still are) equating smoking with using drugs, and drug addiction.

[quote] It's a message board people discuss things.

You said, "Hopefully he's stopped completely by now". Why do you hope that? It won't affect your life one way or the other. My comments are not based on you discussing this but on being so judgy. People smoke cigarettes, drink, smoke pot, so what?

by Anonymousreply 187December 12, 2021 2:43 PM

Not the OP, but I am r185. The DLers that occupy the Froy threads know perfectly aware who he is and who Richard is.

Might I suggest the "In case you wondered why Nancy Reagan Throat Goat is trending" thread?

by Anonymousreply 188December 12, 2021 3:41 PM

What if 'chard got some fancy Mexican villa so they can all rejoice privately in the nuptials and baby jubus and totec ?

by Anonymousreply 189December 12, 2021 10:43 PM

R188 you say that as if those posters matter to anyone when they clearly do not.

by Anonymousreply 190December 13, 2021 2:51 AM

[quote] You were (still are) equating smoking with using drugs, and drug addiction.

R187 the point I was making is that they're all substances that if done too much, take a toll on one's health.

[quote] You said, "Hopefully he's stopped completely by now". Why do you hope that? It won't affect your life one way or the other. My comments are not based on you discussing this but on being so judgy. People smoke cigarettes, drink, smoke pot, so what?

R187 I'm not even the person who made that specific comment.

That being said, there's nothing wrong in acknowledging that something is not good for one's health, and hoping that someone possibly does less of it for their own health and well-being. No crime in saying that. Just common sense. Now, that said, people are free to do whatever they want. Others are free to comment on it. That's life. None of us are saints.

by Anonymousreply 191December 13, 2021 6:28 AM

R182 Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 192December 13, 2021 3:28 PM

Madden would be very cute with any one of the dozen Lilys in the British acting scene, or even widely—and justly—hated bisexual Lilly Singh. She’s a dyke in all likelihood but would jump right on that hot hetero dick to resuscitate her nothing career.

I also think that Madden would be very cute with Olivia Rodrigo.

by Anonymousreply 193December 14, 2021 5:43 AM

Is R193 a troll? Madden? Straight? Wtf?!

by Anonymousreply 194December 14, 2021 6:50 AM

R194 Yes. The troll that keeps going on about Richard being this raging hetero. Probably the same lunatic fangirl that was doing the exact same on twitter, instagram, and other boards and got kicked off each one.

by Anonymousreply 195December 14, 2021 8:29 AM

R193 Isn’t Olivia known only to date Gay guys, so that checks out.

by Anonymousreply 196December 14, 2021 9:30 AM

Fuck you r196.

by Anonymousreply 197December 14, 2021 9:33 AM

R142 R147 R193 R197 Sorry, but the only thing Madden is going to be doing is plunging his massive, thick Scottish cock into Froy's pretty, pert and tight Mexican/Nordic butthole all winter long... just like this -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198December 14, 2021 2:11 PM

R198 lol

by Anonymousreply 199December 14, 2021 4:42 PM

Froy tonight (Dec. 18) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 19, 2021 4:41 AM

Oh no, he looks so sad without his beau

by Anonymousreply 201December 19, 2021 5:18 AM

He's becoming a daddy. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 202December 19, 2021 5:24 AM

[quote] He's becoming a daddy. Yum!

R202 Do you even know what a "daddy" is? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 203December 19, 2021 5:29 AM

Just saw Froy's pic Whitney. I assume they're still filming? Should be done soon as Christmas is fast approaching.

by Anonymousreply 204December 19, 2021 6:45 AM

R204 Yeah, looks like they're still filming.

by Anonymousreply 205December 19, 2021 9:16 AM

Looks like she is going to be there in Providence until 24th, so unless Richard travels, they wudnt be together for Christmas

by Anonymousreply 206December 20, 2021 7:50 PM

R202 can straight guys be daddies now? Neat.

by Anonymousreply 207December 22, 2021 7:32 AM

I just love their bromance. Cute friendships are the best.

by Anonymousreply 208December 22, 2021 7:47 AM

R206 We knew that already. Christmas is usually spent with family anyway. The bigger question is who will he spend NYE with.

by Anonymousreply 209December 22, 2021 7:53 AM

R209 With Emma from Birmingham?

by Anonymousreply 210December 22, 2021 7:57 AM

Has they’re been any news of them breaking set for the year and where the Froyster will end up for the holidays?

by Anonymousreply 211December 22, 2021 9:00 AM

R211 You have got your answer about Froyster at R210

by Anonymousreply 212December 22, 2021 9:01 AM

R211 Tumblr fangirls say HP2 shooting is supposed to wrap Dec. 24. Who knows where he'll be after that considering he's so "private" now. I'd think he'd fly to wherever Richard is, but I thought the UK was going into lockdown. And the tumblr gals say Richard wanted to take his parents on a vacation this holiday (per a recent interview).

by Anonymousreply 213December 22, 2021 9:06 AM

This is so fucking pathetic. Why not just come out and admit what everyone already knows? And I don’t want to hear about how it will hurt their careers. All the fans already know.

by Anonymousreply 214December 22, 2021 9:08 AM

R214 Onlinw fraustans/ gaystans are a small percentage of movie going audience.

by Anonymousreply 215December 22, 2021 9:10 AM

It is kind of funny though, as much as it's clearly about playing Hollywood politics... if you just do a simple google search on Froy's name, his main page has images of him and Richard right at the top of the page, and numerous articles about the "rumored relationship/quarantine buddies" filling the first few pages. I'm quite surprised his reps (or Richard's) haven't tried to clean that up (as others have had their reps do).

by Anonymousreply 216December 22, 2021 9:20 AM

[quote]Republicans are not radical, they are conservative, it is the opposite.

Yes, some people still believe this primitive myth.

by Anonymousreply 217December 22, 2021 9:54 AM

R216, Richard and his management strike me as pretty competent, they're probably aware of the Streisand Effect.

by Anonymousreply 218December 22, 2021 10:00 AM

A lot of grown men trying to figure out where Froy or Richard are all the time. Especially Froy. If he ever gets wind of any of this he must be really amused.

by Anonymousreply 219December 22, 2021 3:00 PM

R218 True. But it's mostly 'known' in the fan community, not the general public. If they were to scrub it, I don't think it would really have much of an effect as most people really don't know. But it's nice that they haven't.

R219 Oh he already knows. His fans have always been like this. That said, he used to be the type that let his fans know where he was and what he was doing almost all of the time. He's stopped that in the last couple years, since the pandemic and the Madden relationship.

by Anonymousreply 220December 23, 2021 2:12 AM

[quote]Oh he already knows. His fans have always been like this. That said, he used to be the type that let his fans know where he was and what he was doing almost all of the time. He's stopped that in the last couple years, since the pandemic and the Madden relationship.

I don't really know what his fans have always been like but weren't they almost all teenage girls? I don't remember the guys on this forum being like this until recently. Also, where did he ever go? From LA, to conventions, or home? Anyhow, I'm a fan and what he's doing career-wise and even personally is interesting to me. But not obsessively, from one minute to the next. That's what I don't get. People arguing over his location, or stalking him to the point of being obsessed with finding out where he is if he posts a picture. It's like, the less info he gives you, the more like batshit crazy-obsessed fans it makes some of you. This is what I think is probably funny, to him.

by Anonymousreply 221December 23, 2021 12:59 PM

R221 No, he’s always had a big Gay fan base, partly carrying over from the Gay appreciation and fandom of Teen Wolf. Froy had threads here for years before the Madden encounter, and while I didn’t start them I made a point of posting something to them at least weekly, until I must have tipped the limit and been shut out of the thread because it was locked to subscriber. Many of us have been championing this boy since the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 222December 23, 2021 1:10 PM

[quote]Froy had threads here for years before the Madden encounter

I'm aware. But the threads weren't about following his every move, like I already said.

If a celeb goes out of their way not to let me know what they're doing, or where they are (like Froy does now) , my inclination is to shrug, and not to do the work. Maybe at first I'll play along, but I guess I resent it a little bit. You know, shit or get off the pot. Don't deliberately tantalize fans with hints, and shit. It's almost rude.

by Anonymousreply 223December 23, 2021 1:30 PM

To be fair, he DOES generally still post something to let people know where he is.

by Anonymousreply 224December 23, 2021 8:32 PM

R221 As R222 said, he always had a large gay fan base along with the girls, considering his work on Teen Wolf, as well as many gay fans already having the sense that he was gay that far back.

Where did he go? All sorts of places. He used to post something damn near every day, or close to it - hanging with friends around LA, at home with family in Dallas, the Teen Wolf conventions in Europe, in the music studio, on set, etc.

As for why so many fans want to know where he is, I just told you in the original post - because he used to be the type to use social media all the time, so fans got used to it. Now that he doesn't, and he's in a serious relationship with a high-profile person, that makes his more "private" nature naturally more intriguing now... particular for the fangirls who live vicariously through the relationship (check out tumblr). As for regular fans, I don't think most of us need to know where he is every second. As the person above said, he tends to drop hints every now and then anyway. Most of us just want to see him, the cute selfies, etc. Also, some of us post updates here just as a courtesy, as some folks don't follow other boards, tumblr, etc. So they find out here. It also helps keep the thread moving and gives us something to talk about...as that's why we are here, no? ;)

As for finding it funny, I'm sure he does. He knows his fanbase well. He used to apologize all the time for periods when he would go quiet.

by Anonymousreply 225December 24, 2021 2:30 AM

Froy knows his “fans” are stalkers and he encourages them by following a lot of fan accounts and promising them that he will post more about his whereabouts. Rachel Zegler on the other hand wants her “fans”to leave her alone and respect her privacy. Some ingenues are nice to their crazed fans while others are cunts.

by Anonymousreply 226December 24, 2021 4:26 AM

R224 No, there have been numerous pictures, out of the windows of buildings, of cities from airplanes, of train stations, beaches, back yards, recently a church. Maybe you think he says where he is because people on forums figure it out and post it.

by Anonymousreply 227December 24, 2021 5:52 AM

R227 That is what we're saying. He posts "hints", and fans easily (and quickly) figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 228December 24, 2021 9:05 AM

We are all waiting with bated breath for a Christmas Eve or Day post alerting us to where in the world our Froy has landed and to speculate with whom.

by Anonymousreply 229December 24, 2021 1:04 PM

What's to speculate about?

by Anonymousreply 230December 24, 2021 1:24 PM

R229 We are all waiting with bated breath for a Christmas Eve or Day post alerting us to where in the world our Froy has landed and to speculate with whom.

Why? Explain why this is important to you. I'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 231December 24, 2021 1:50 PM

R231 Maybe because some people are interested in the subject - in this case, a cute celebrity. Or they are a genuine fan of said person. That's why. It's not rocket science. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 232December 24, 2021 10:05 PM

In lieu of the fact that we may not get a Christmas selfie here’s a throw back to him dressed in a Pikachu onesie sucking his thumb with his step brother in front of the tree. I’m no IG historian, but I think this might predate the trend of InstaGays wearing onesies ironically.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 24, 2021 10:15 PM

Froy, Christmas is not the same without a beautiful picture of your masculine body next to a Christmas tree. I don't care if Señor Richard doesn't want to be photographed. We both know it is you who calls the shots....

by Anonymousreply 234December 25, 2021 5:33 AM

Froy's hole is having a VERY Merry Christmas indeed. Scottish stuffing is VERY filling -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 25, 2021 5:43 AM

Froy’s Christmas pudding is pussy and he’s eating his fill this year.

by Anonymousreply 236December 25, 2021 4:38 PM

R236 I guess he must be hiding his relationships with women a lot better than he does with men.

by Anonymousreply 237December 25, 2021 5:04 PM

R237 Don't answer that delusional fangirl troll. She is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 238December 25, 2021 5:19 PM

The only pussy Froy deals with is his own. And occasionally Richard's.

by Anonymousreply 239December 26, 2021 4:37 AM

Tumblr gurls think both families r together

by Anonymousreply 240December 26, 2021 12:28 PM

Richard finally followed Froy’s mother Heather Lee on Instagram. This is getting serious.

by Anonymousreply 241December 26, 2021 12:34 PM

They are in-laws now.

by Anonymousreply 242December 26, 2021 1:09 PM

Will Froy perhaps grace us with a Boxing Day selfie?

by Anonymousreply 243December 26, 2021 2:28 PM

R240 But how do they know? Sounds more like a fantasy to me. Not realistic imo. What's more realistic is that they spent their Christmas separately with their families, which is normal for non-married couples. I'm more interested in their plans for NYE. That holiday is for lovers, unlike Christmas which is about family.

by Anonymousreply 244December 26, 2021 3:03 PM

Excellent reporting R241. I love that they’re actually still coupled up and becoming more serious.

by Anonymousreply 245December 26, 2021 3:18 PM

After two years living together …it’s the assumption that they are somewhat serious..I think😀

by Anonymousreply 246December 26, 2021 4:14 PM

I think some of you would be happy to be in the bedroom with them, eating breakfast with them, etc. They don't care about you at all. They don't even know you're alive, and they don't want to know you.

by Anonymousreply 247December 26, 2021 4:46 PM

Froy just posted! Where is he?

by Anonymousreply 248December 26, 2021 5:08 PM

I bet a private beach villa in Mexico or the Caribbean. All the families together for the beach wedding. Froy wore his pukas with bare feet. Richard wore a linen kilt.

by Anonymousreply 249December 26, 2021 5:09 PM

He posted a pic of the ocean? I'm so confused. Anyone wants to guess his location?

by Anonymousreply 250December 26, 2021 5:09 PM

Ha! I knew it!

by Anonymousreply 251December 26, 2021 5:09 PM

R251 Huh? Please do tell.

by Anonymousreply 252December 26, 2021 5:10 PM

read my post, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 253December 26, 2021 5:12 PM

[quote]I think some of you would be happy to be in the bedroom with them, eating breakfast with them, etc.

I would be glad to contribute a roll or two of toilet paper if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 254December 26, 2021 5:30 PM

Dick Director to make sure they slide in the orifices correctly, and Felch Master.

by Anonymousreply 255December 26, 2021 5:32 PM

R251 are you R249?

by Anonymousreply 256December 26, 2021 5:36 PM

R254 Same😂 No, but seriously, they're a beautiful couple. They have to be the hottest gay celeb couple currently, right? I know they're not out, but it's obvious they're together. Last time we had a couple as hot as this was Luke and Jon and that was 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 257December 26, 2021 5:40 PM

Yes. Just seems plausible. R's folks like Spanish coast...go to Mexico to learn more of F and his family. Get out of the UK too with the new Covid.

I could easily see them getting married.

by Anonymousreply 258December 26, 2021 5:40 PM

I hereby offer my services as flower girl.

by Anonymousreply 259December 26, 2021 5:42 PM

And I did post the beach wedding scenario w/out seeing the story.

by Anonymousreply 260December 26, 2021 5:43 PM

I was the one who first suggested (to oracle) that they might even be married. The reason I thought of this was because of the way Froy flies to Richard's side faster than you can say "where's the lube?" every time he can. I just thought, this is how married people behave. Just dating, not so much, or even just living together after a year or two. There seems to be a lot of commitment. That said, I doubt they're married or getting married. It's the kind of thing they wouldn't want to leak.

by Anonymousreply 261December 26, 2021 5:48 PM

There are "secret" marriages.

by Anonymousreply 262December 26, 2021 5:50 PM

Heck, you know what? Weirder things have happened. At first I was like... wedding? Sounds like a delusional fangirl theory. But then I realized they have been together for about two years. Straight people get married way faster than that. They have basically spent every minute of every day togeyher for two years. I'd say it's pretty serious. If not a wedding, then at least a family holiday imo, maybe they spent it together, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 263December 26, 2021 5:50 PM

If Bond is off the table, he may be ready.

by Anonymousreply 264December 26, 2021 5:50 PM

Then again, Froy and Hunter used to go on vacation together with their parents and families also.

by Anonymousreply 265December 26, 2021 6:09 PM

Who's the better catch?

Froy, el pescador.

by Anonymousreply 266December 26, 2021 6:13 PM

Yes please! Oh please god #Froychard being a married couple is the best gift baby Jesus could give us after two years of a horrible pandemic.

We deserve it!

by Anonymousreply 267December 26, 2021 7:27 PM

R267 And if it's true, after this "gift", then what?

by Anonymousreply 268December 26, 2021 7:30 PM

Then it's on to world domination and absolute power !!!

by Anonymousreply 269December 26, 2021 7:35 PM

R265 Yes. Seems like it's a thing Froy does.

by Anonymousreply 270December 26, 2021 7:38 PM

Y'all engage in a lot of projection. LOL!!!

He could be with Richard, or he could be with his family, most likely his dad and his dad's side of the family in Mexico. He used to always spend the time after Christmas through New Years on the beach in Mexico with that side of the family. So that would be pretty typical for him. And yes, he and Hunter used to spend all their time together, traveling together, and spending time/vacationing with each other's families. So it's not out of the ordinary for him at all.

by Anonymousreply 271December 26, 2021 7:57 PM

R241 They have been following each other's parents, and vice versa, for quite a while now. Not new.

by Anonymousreply 272December 26, 2021 7:58 PM

R257 No, Sebastian Croft and little Joe Locke are the hottest gay celeb couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 26, 2021 8:03 PM

R273 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 274December 26, 2021 8:04 PM

Ladies, this marriage theory reminds me just a bit of Charmies.

by Anonymousreply 275December 26, 2021 8:06 PM

R272 Nope Sorry this Heather instagram account with just 80 followers is a brand new follow for Richard, just this past week in fact. It is possible he accidentally unfollowed and followed back again soon after. Also Froy followed yet ANOTHER crazy stalker fan account, one with just 474 followers. That boy loves encouraging his stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 276December 26, 2021 8:07 PM

Maybe Froychard™ are in Puerto Vallarta and Richard flew all the way to Mexico to ask his hand in marriage.

Do we know if Froy's abuelo and abuela are still alive? I mean c'mon, wouldn't this be a nice way to end 2021? Even Flynnbot would be moved...

by Anonymousreply 277December 26, 2021 10:12 PM

Flynnbots wouldn't be moved you provocateur.

by Anonymousreply 278December 26, 2021 10:13 PM

The Flynnbot is still insistent that Froy is just a young plaything that Richard will kick to the curb as soon as he finishes filming.. first it was Eternals then Citadel, now his upcoming project.

by Anonymousreply 279December 26, 2021 10:17 PM

I was thinking there, O. A private villa/compound. Total privacy and in-laws can bond and site-see. The men fuck.

by Anonymousreply 280December 26, 2021 10:17 PM

R280 Which men fuck, in laws. Fathers? Nah, it wouldn't be appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 281December 26, 2021 10:19 PM

Then, Flynnbot has no corazon. It must be cold as ice.

by Anonymousreply 282December 26, 2021 10:19 PM

Ya'll losing my high self.

by Anonymousreply 283December 26, 2021 10:21 PM

El pescador de corazones...

by Anonymousreply 284December 26, 2021 10:22 PM

El Pecado De Froy...

by Anonymousreply 285December 26, 2021 10:26 PM

With Flipper!

by Anonymousreply 286December 26, 2021 10:27 PM

In the New Year can we go back to the monthly “Froy In January” type threads? This kid moves moves around to much to do them geographically like this.

by Anonymousreply 287December 26, 2021 10:33 PM

He's our own Carmen San Diego.

by Anonymousreply 288December 26, 2021 10:36 PM

I think I spotted a babybump.

by Anonymousreply 289December 26, 2021 10:39 PM

too much axolotl casserole.

by Anonymousreply 290December 26, 2021 10:52 PM

R276 Maybe. But I remember them already following each other's parents earlier in the year, particularly Richard adding Froy's mom and dad earlier in the year. Maybe it was a re-follow. Instagram tends to be a wonky app sometimes.

Yeah, he follows a lot of his fan accounts. That's been going on for years too. They love it. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 291December 26, 2021 11:05 PM

It kind of makes me want to make a Froy fan instagram account to see how long it takes Froy to follow it.

by Anonymousreply 292December 26, 2021 11:08 PM

Bad idea R292.

Never EVER try to approach a celebrity in the physical or online world. It's the unspoken rule between fans and celebrities. Whether hating them or loving them, keep them at a distance.

by Anonymousreply 293December 27, 2021 12:45 AM

R293 What is this, now? Celebrities have meet & greets all the time. Froy has met, taken pictures, given autographs with hundreds of fans at conventions (if you consider Froy a celebrity). Celebs (including him) DM with fans. Some fans and celebs become friends.

by Anonymousreply 294December 28, 2021 4:12 AM

R294 Exactly! In fact, that's how Froy built up his fanbase, by utilizing social media, Teen Wolf conventions, livestreams, etc. to interact one-on-one with his fans. He is known for sending DMs, etc. to those who run fan accounts. And joining in on fan discussions on certain sites too. It's nothing new for him. Again, he's only pulled back from such in the last couple years.

R287 We were doing that, but then people screamed at us for making a new thread every month.

R240 Tumblr gurls are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 295December 28, 2021 5:10 AM

A new thread isn't needed every month, what's the point? They don't get filled up. It doesn't have to be geographical, just number them, like people used to do for those annoying Miles Heizer and what's-his-name threads.

by Anonymousreply 296December 28, 2021 5:23 AM

R296 I agree, but I think people were making them because they would get closed off to non-paying members (which is most of the commenters here). So, people were asking for a new one so they could post.

Maybe we should do a "Froy 2022 (Part 1)" thread, and fill it up. And then do a part 2, 3 and so on...

by Anonymousreply 297December 28, 2021 5:27 AM

R297 Good idea. This one hasn't even hit 300 yet so they don't fill up that fast. anyway.

by Anonymousreply 298December 28, 2021 5:40 AM

Froy was seen on a date with an actress from GoT. Interested to see where it goes. Madden slept with his Bodyguard co-star, the much older one who gets blown to bits.

by Anonymousreply 299December 28, 2021 6:07 AM

Someone's off their medication again.

by Anonymousreply 300December 28, 2021 6:48 AM

R299 What, Froy with an actress from GoT? I am going to slap that bitch.keep your hands of off my man!

by Anonymousreply 301December 28, 2021 7:20 AM

[quote]Froy was seen on a date with an actress from GoT. Interested to see where it goes.

I can tell you where it went.

by Anonymousreply 302December 28, 2021 11:53 AM

A new audiobook for YA gay novel "Here's To Us" came out today, and Froy narrates one of the characters (as he did in book 1 of the series "What If It's Us").

Of course, the Tumblr fraus are saying he's picked up Richard's Scottish inflections in his voice. 😂 🙄

I don't hear it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303December 29, 2021 5:00 AM

It's so beautiful to hear Froylan talking about boys. It hits me right in the feels.

Isn't manlove wonderful?

by Anonymousreply 304December 29, 2021 5:59 AM

R304 Now if we could only get it on-screen.

by Anonymousreply 305December 29, 2021 8:52 AM

So the tumblr fraus think both families are on this trip, that they're all sailing on some yacht, and that Richard is going to propose to Froy infront of all of them on NYE.

(They also hate this board, and think we know nothing. LOL! Something tells me a bunch of them are here anyway, posting regularly...)

by Anonymousreply 306December 31, 2021 6:57 AM

R306 Moi aussi, I have the feeling. Lots of posts sound tumblirian.

by Anonymousreply 307December 31, 2021 9:41 AM

buying some mexi beach property.

and 'chard is coming out if no bond deal, pending his next project's homophobe audiences.

by Anonymousreply 308December 31, 2021 9:45 AM

I don't know. A part of me thinks if Richard came out officially as bisexual it will appease the Twitter mobs enough if they cast him as Bond. At least it won't be just another straight white guy!

by Anonymousreply 309December 31, 2021 11:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!