Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BB XXVI Free like a Joshua Tree

Rise up Ben

by Anonymousreply 337December 3, 2021 11:47 PM

You're a fucking retard.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2021 2:50 PM

Since I just saw those obviously bullshit studio exec emails on Deuxmoi that end with a list of who needs a new manager to make a comeback, I think Ben should be on that list too. Either its an agent/manager issue or he’s just completely lost focus on acting with this silly music promo stuff. Even with the pandemic it’s kinda shocking he’s only shot one episode of something in 2 years. If he thought papwalks and emojis with JH would help his career he clearly thought wrong.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 6:28 AM

R3 I mean I think it’s obvious the music thing was something Ben really wanted to do so I’m not surprised it probably took up most of his time

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 12:05 PM

R3 Yes I think Benny really did sit there (after realising there were no more imminent papwalks with the Ho) in April last year, contemplating his navel and thinking ‘do I want to be 80 and not have released - sorry, shared - *my music*?’

Might even have realised that HoFace was using him at that point*. He actually used the word ‘pining’ in that latest (but recorded a while back?) interview which is, I think, the first time I heard that word from him. Seems maybe he does read DL and various other sites as we all called him out on that!

* not that it stopped him going back for more of course.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 12:39 PM

Maybe his brother or mother actually talked some sense to him during his birthday stay in London. Because afterwards he started to distance himself from her.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 12:53 PM

R5 really? This theory again? What on earth makes you think his family is any different from him or presumes to tell him who to be friends with? That is NOT A 14-year old!

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 1:13 PM

R6 Sorry I just can’t imagine Julianne Hough rejecting him… And yes he isn’t 14 and all family’s are different but I know mine would definitely talk shit and bother me about having a fling with a..woman like her…at 40. They want grandkids!

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 1:31 PM

He did took his distance in august/September. Maybe it the fact that he was back home and way from her with his loved ones that made him think a bit. Maybe he finally opened his eyes about how toxic she was but something must have happened for him to distance himself like that and especially talking about the « claptrap »

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 1:54 PM

R8 That’s what I was trying to say because something must’ve happened around that time

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 2:02 PM

R9 yeah that’s my theory too. Like it can’t be only the distance because she was in Europe for an entire month and they still play their emojis game but a month in uk and he took his distance from her. We’ll never know what happened, unless her niece wants to spill some tea

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 2:10 PM

R10 Exactly, something must’ve happened while he was in England for him to just completely distance himself

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 2:53 PM

R10 Unfortunately I don’t think the niece will be spilling anything else, more’s the pity. Maybe the Ho will get Meredith to do it next time round. Or maybe Mama Ho.

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 3:47 PM

Or because she started dating the tattoo guy around that time..?

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 6:07 PM

R13 she was still hiding emojis sono doubt it

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 6:17 PM

this is so humiliating for ben barnes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 10:06 PM

she’s been with charlie wilson for weeks, probably a month or two and ben out there promoting a song about her and hiding emojis while she was getting some side action 🥴

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 10:08 PM

LMAO no wonder he’s calling it claptrap when she falls for a guy described as perfect for her because he’s also into that claptrap that BB was probably too intellectually inclined to take seriously. But WTF is up with the English in that article yikes it’s like JH made her best effort to write that herself during her manic journaling and no one thought to proof check

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 10:47 PM

R16 she was the one still hiding the emoji in September tho. They could have started dating end September beginning of October. And truly that article is terrible ? Who wrote that

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 11:08 PM

Where is the actual article? I only see the header.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 11:09 PM

R19 once on the page you have to tap on « show more »

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2021 11:11 PM

Weren‘t we all agreed there was no dating between Benji and Ho quite some time? Anyway, weren‘t all the song about him being rejected? I can‘t see how the theories of songs being for her and them being a couple ever went together. The one excludes the other. Oxymoron. Especially 11:11. which she claimed.

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2021 11:11 PM

And I‘d fuck that hunk a hundred times over skinny weirdo Benny.

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2021 11:13 PM

That dude looks like he doesn’t bath

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2021 11:15 PM

He has a huge head contrary to other people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2021 11:19 PM

Now I read it and it‘s obviously auto-translated Love how it says she likes that he‘s a dad, caring and responsible. Slap Benji Boo.

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2021 11:22 PM

He’s also ready to post about her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2021 11:38 PM

And he is one of us too, posting about Joshua Tree #conspiracy

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2021 11:48 PM

gotta love the touch of ben wrecking jh’s already broken marriage, failing to keep her and trying to get her back with songs and emoji exchanges when cw just had to take some kinrgy classes to win her heart LOL

by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2021 12:52 AM

cw did everything in days what ben didn’t do for a year being with her (if you think about it). i know she was dying for ben to give her a kiss in public or post about her with his 2M followers… i know she did 😂

by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2021 12:58 AM

R29 payback for doing all his exes wrong

by Anonymousreply 30November 25, 2021 1:04 AM

Poor Benjeeeee 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 31November 25, 2021 1:05 AM

R30 and for messing with a married woman who donned blackface 🤡

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2021 1:07 AM

There’s no way those songs are for her 😧

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2021 1:09 AM

payback for breaking quarantine and lying to his fans about it

by Anonymousreply 34November 25, 2021 1:11 AM

R33 it’s so funny how some of you are in complete denial about the songs being about her when ben had nobody else to sing about 🤭

by Anonymousreply 35November 25, 2021 1:12 AM

R35 On one hand I get that but on the other my brain just cannot comprehend it

All for Julianne Hough??? Ain’t no way

by Anonymousreply 36November 25, 2021 1:14 AM

if you watch his interviews promoting the songs from the start you can see it’s about her and if you watch his interviews now you can see how he drastically changed his tune

by Anonymousreply 37November 25, 2021 1:18 AM

R36 maybe. not all the songs but at LEAST 3 out of 5 🤡

by Anonymousreply 38November 25, 2021 1:19 AM

I hope someone at the Con just straight up asks him who we wrote those songs for.

by Anonymousreply 39November 25, 2021 1:33 AM

R34 if jh weren’t such a fame whore we would’ve never known about this hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 40November 25, 2021 1:54 AM

The moment Ben realizes he doesn’t need to parade his relationships and post everything about it but at least acknowledge and stop treating his girlfriends like dirty secrets (since he isn’t famous enough for that) his love life will improve a LOT.

by Anonymousreply 41November 25, 2021 2:17 AM

I think it’s pretty clear Rise Up is about her from what he said the inspiration was and the timeline and the emojigate activity while he was filming that music video. And 11:11 might be about her based on the other emojigate clues plus it fits him trying and failing to be with her. I don’t think all 5 songs are about her though

by Anonymousreply 42November 25, 2021 2:20 AM

11:11, Rise Up and Ordinary Day are totally about her

by Anonymousreply 43November 25, 2021 9:18 AM

If he had been smart he wouldn’t have wrote anything about her. How’s she’s worthy of song writing honestly ? He could have found others inspiration for the songs. Now his whole EP is about something who never gave a fuck about him and who’s hate by so many people

by Anonymousreply 44November 25, 2021 9:43 AM

R41 AND he needs to stop messing around with problematic people and thinking his fans will give him the benefit of the doubt just because he’s good to look at. It’s 2021, nobody’s letting blackface and rape slide anymore.

by Anonymousreply 45November 25, 2021 9:43 AM

R44 That’s what he gets for being stupid.

by Anonymousreply 46November 25, 2021 9:45 AM

R44 well this is why reading the room is fundamental. 90% of jh’s followers are maga hat users, her face isn’t even hers anymore, nobody likes her outside her social media bubble, her fanbase has like 5 real fans, the rest is all nina dobrev’s and ben got with her when she was still married and got caught breaking quarantine TWICE… a mess from the start.

by Anonymousreply 47November 25, 2021 10:16 AM

Even if the songs are not about her, everybody think they are, because of his idiotic actions with her. But we‘ve been over that.

by Anonymousreply 48November 25, 2021 10:18 AM

The views on Rise Up still did not cross the 200.000 mark. For someone with 2 Million Insta followers that is very lame, considering the full video is not on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 49November 25, 2021 10:20 AM

R49 he doesn’t promote his stuff, that’s why. his fans aren’t getting paid to promote it and they don’t have the followers he has 🤷🏼‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 50November 25, 2021 10:23 AM

R48 R50 i think ben regrets making his ep about jh and that’s why he’s not promoting it, he must be devastated now that she’s got a new man

by Anonymousreply 51November 25, 2021 10:26 AM

R49 well he didn’t choose the best costar to play in this video, his fans hate her as much as they hate julianne. Again a bad idea from benny

by Anonymousreply 52November 25, 2021 10:50 AM

R52 Yup, all his fans hate Floriana too and for good reason.

by Anonymousreply 53November 25, 2021 12:53 PM

Isn’t Ben friends with Andrew Garfield? Pretty surprised he didn’t posted anything about his movie and even a what Andrew said about grief, the most have been pretty successful

by Anonymousreply 54November 25, 2021 4:16 PM

R54 He never posts about other people even if they’re his friends

by Anonymousreply 55November 25, 2021 4:23 PM

I’ve actually been really surprised at how open Andrew has been about the loss of his mom after basically becoming a recluse after spider man fame. It’s like he’s been broken open again in a wonderful way and his new movie on Netflix is definitely worth a watch.

Ben has claimed that this music release has made him more open but I actually think it’s the opposite. His interviews used to be interesting to watch and all slightly different even if he was promoting the same thing but his latest interviews on his music have been so incredibly boring and similar it’s like he has nothing left to talk about and is only open about one singular topic

by Anonymousreply 56November 26, 2021 1:34 AM

lol they’re literally obsessed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 26, 2021 1:37 AM

Well Ben’said “Wear a Mask” in Comic Con Stuttgart’s story - not enough in my opinion. Hope they’ve got more restrictions in place than that and maybe just not telling the fans about them! London Comic Con didn’t tell anyone about the screens at the autograph tables (just the photo ops) so I wouldn’t put it past them. And now we seemingly have yet another worrying Covid variant from SA. I think they’re crazy for doing these cons in wintertime.

by Anonymousreply 58November 26, 2021 4:59 PM

R58 I think they also have a screen for the autograph at that convention, I’m not sure. They do have a wear a mask inside, except for the photoshoot

by Anonymousreply 59November 26, 2021 5:07 PM

R59 I just love it when the the rules say, "You must protect yourself from Covid at all times except. . . "

Is it just me or does it sound exactly like, "I'm not a racist but. . . "

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 60November 26, 2021 5:45 PM

Just hope Ben’s agent/PR has asked for the same as at London otherwise sick Benny on the horizon with all the kiddies wanting hugs from their Daddy 🤢

by Anonymousreply 61November 26, 2021 6:11 PM

R61 they have to show proof of vaccinations or neg test to attends the convention. I think it’s up to the guest to say if the fans be close for the photo op

by Anonymousreply 62November 26, 2021 6:18 PM

Hopefully he was able to get his covid booster shot before leaving the US

by Anonymousreply 63November 26, 2021 6:29 PM

To think that a few months ago I was eagerly planning on going to that con. Now I‘m like *oh that, right*. Too boring to even care.

by Anonymousreply 64November 26, 2021 9:04 PM

Benny may just turn up in full hazmat suit 😆

by Anonymousreply 65November 26, 2021 9:07 PM

So someone please help this poor american. . . just how close is Germany to Belgium? Cause it's being reported the new Covid superstrain has been detected in Belgium. This is literally the best possible time to do a con where people travel to get to it. Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 66November 26, 2021 9:10 PM

He is eligible for a Covid booster in America ?

by Anonymousreply 67November 26, 2021 9:10 PM

R66 They share a common border but if it’s anything like original Covid and and previous variants, it will already have arrived in Germany on flights from Southern Africa. Great timing, yes!

R67 In the US, they take a state by state approach. California just recently opened booster eligibility to anyone aged 18 and over, so yes he’s eligible.

by Anonymousreply 68November 26, 2021 9:24 PM

R66 a new variant have been found in France too the the situation in Europe isn’t at his best. Convention at this moment is such a stupid move imo

by Anonymousreply 69November 26, 2021 10:14 PM

R69 Couldn’t agree more, even London in October wasn’t risk free no matter how much they try. If they don’t have screens in addition to distancing as well as masks, they’re all crazy for attending. Maybe needed the money 😆

by Anonymousreply 70November 26, 2021 10:52 PM

It started

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 27, 2021 10:37 AM

Ben told her a secret 🙄🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 27, 2021 12:22 PM

Sorry trying not to spam but this is funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 27, 2021 12:46 PM

He is pregnant!

by Anonymousreply 74November 27, 2021 1:03 PM

Are people complaining about the plexiglass on twitter or IG yet? Because I read some things on Twitter and FB a few days ago about how having it wouldn’t be fair and it’s “not necessary” anymore for this and the French con So I can only imagine what the reaction to the masks and dividers must be.

And if I were ben? I’d start feeding her fake information to see how quickly it got out. Every time there’s a convention or a chance for a meeting, she acts like she’s so much *closer* to ben after it and that she’s so much more important to him than anyone else. It’s nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 75November 27, 2021 3:00 PM

Oop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 27, 2021 3:08 PM

R75 he should really be more careful with her, she sounds like a crazy fan girl who could stalk him at his hotel

by Anonymousreply 77November 27, 2021 3:10 PM

R77 forgot to say some are surprised about the glass because apparently it wasn’t announced ? I know it’s necessary but the glass makes the pics ridiculous you wouldn’t catch me paying for that

by Anonymousreply 78November 27, 2021 3:12 PM

R75 Ben is putting his arm around people behind the plexiglass on most photos so would say that no one will complain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 27, 2021 3:13 PM

Good Lord, these people are making such an effort to make this con happen, and he is so arrogant? I hate that. But it is just symptomatic.

by Anonymousreply 80November 27, 2021 3:17 PM

I hope he is aware Germany is currently debating lockdown for people without a booster, forced vaccinations and more very severe rules. When I see people taking off their masks at such an event it makes me want to scream!!!

by Anonymousreply 81November 27, 2021 3:19 PM

R81 I think they’re only taking them off for the photoshoots

by Anonymousreply 82November 27, 2021 3:29 PM

R82 they are. I think it’s mandatory for them to wear a mask unless they’re doing a photoshoot

by Anonymousreply 83November 27, 2021 3:36 PM

R82 Yep everyone’s wearing a mask

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 27, 2021 3:41 PM

I don’t get the convention ? Did you had to pay to attend the panel? Because otherwise the fact that people who didn’t paid for it can just be on the side to listen to it is a bit shitty

by Anonymousreply 85November 27, 2021 3:43 PM

Does this fan really thinks Ben would tell her an actual secret? Those kind of fans who think they are really close to celebrities are very creepy. How old is she? Because she sounds like twelve 🙄

by Anonymousreply 86November 27, 2021 3:44 PM

R86 Let’s change subjects because an incident already happened involving her and the DL and I don’t wanna go back to that

by Anonymousreply 87November 27, 2021 3:48 PM

R87 no that was not her

by Anonymousreply 88November 27, 2021 4:00 PM

R85 People who bought VIP tickets to the convention got to sit in the front section. That's why it's roped off. Normal ticketholders are in the back.

by Anonymousreply 89November 27, 2021 4:02 PM

R85 Here is a view of the people in attendance during Ben's panel (both sections).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 27, 2021 4:10 PM

R90 thanks ! For me it looks like everyone who paid for a seat and people who didn’t pay just stay behind the rope standing. Seems a bit unfair for the people paying

by Anonymousreply 91November 27, 2021 4:13 PM

R91 Maybe they ran out of seats in the back section so people had to stand? The website says all panels are free to attend. The VIP ticketholders just got special treatment (front seating area).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 27, 2021 4:21 PM

R92 I should have checked before commenting. Thank you !

by Anonymousreply 93November 27, 2021 4:25 PM

Jessie doesn’t have the plexiglass, so I guess Ben asked for it ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 27, 2021 5:36 PM

R72 Oh I’m afraid our German friend will be the same highly irritating person she’s always been - her and her ‘special relationship’ with Ben, lmfao.

We all knew she’d be ramping it up during this con. I find it all really sad to be honest. That she feels like she has to brag and boast and act like she’s got a special connection with him - she’s delusional. Maybe feels sidelined because of all the new S&B fans he’s got. No-one believes a word she says in any case. However I don’t think she’d take it as far as stalking him. Or is that due to circumstances rather than choice as she doesn’t live in the US?!!

He probably told her he’s got an actual Xmas single coming out or something, you know the collab with stories which we all know about anyway 🥱. Anyone do lip-reading? So that when she finally releases her Secret Video we can work out what he’s telling her?!!

R88 Correct, it was another fan - who is also there at the con - so look out for more of the same BS from her! But we shouldn’t be naming (only shaming). I think it’s acceptable to heap criticism on someone if they’re being ridiculous or delusional which these two are, and we’re also short of Ben content, so….. We just won’t be saying names this time around.

R79 It’s better than not having a screen but he shouldn’t really have any contact with them IMO.

R94 Jessie is a fool. Yes I think it’s down to the individual guest… glad to see Benny’s been more sensible.

All I can say is I hope he’s going to stop hugging JML now too!!

by Anonymousreply 95November 27, 2021 5:42 PM

R95 Freddy got a plexiglass too. Jessie is an idiot

by Anonymousreply 96November 27, 2021 5:54 PM

R96 Kit and Amita didn’t get one.

by Anonymousreply 97November 27, 2021 5:56 PM

R96 half the cast is dumb. I get photo without the glass looks better but this is stupid

by Anonymousreply 98November 27, 2021 6:00 PM

I wonder if it will be the same as tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 99November 27, 2021 6:14 PM

Finally some proof from his own mouth to debunk the Darklina theories that Rise Up is about Jessie! These people are so wrapped up in the S&B fandom they really think he would write a song about that lol. He looks a bit flustered before breaking into his practiced answer about his dad’s poems and writing a poem for a friend who was struggling (AKA JULIANNE)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 27, 2021 6:30 PM

R100 Not to be that person but technically they asked about Alina not Jessie 🤣

by Anonymousreply 101November 27, 2021 6:32 PM

R100 they’re desperate

by Anonymousreply 102November 27, 2021 6:37 PM

I think there was supposed to be a group phoshoot on the program, I didn’t saw any ?

by Anonymousreply 103November 27, 2021 6:38 PM

R102 They got a lot of content today so they can’t even be desperate anymore

by Anonymousreply 104November 27, 2021 6:38 PM

R104 and yet they are desperate and delusional

by Anonymousreply 105November 27, 2021 6:39 PM

R105 Once you get a taste you need more? Ig

by Anonymousreply 106November 27, 2021 6:40 PM

OMG Jessie jokingly catcalled a costar and called an onscreen relationship they are paid to play “interesting” that’s never happened in the history of cinema and television they must be fucking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 27, 2021 6:45 PM

R107 like I said desperate to be delusional 🤣

by Anonymousreply 108November 27, 2021 6:47 PM

R107 They are getting bolder after that picture that leaked of them hugging

by Anonymousreply 109November 27, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]Yes I think it’s down to the individual guest… glad to see Benny’s been more sensible. All I can say is I hope he’s going to stop hugging JML now too!!

R95 R98 For all the newbies here who weren't around for Montanagate, I will remind the internet. Ben knows how to appear to do the right things about Covid when in public. But of course, when he thinks no one's watching in his private life, he's a very different animal that doesn't follow the rules At. All. He knows he's being watched while in public at this con. He's going to do everything properly to be safe while out in public today and tomorrow. Cause he's a good boy. But if you think there's even the slightest chance he's not going to privately hang out and hug n' kiss with his plexiglass-less hugging favorite costars of all time You. Are. Delusional.

Ben is a fucking moron. There's nothing for it. To expect anything more from him makes one an UTTER fool.

by Anonymousreply 110November 27, 2021 6:51 PM

He’s clearly a hugger and they clearly have a very close relationship I don’t think anyone can really argue with that, but the Darklina pipeline of taking everything that could just as easily point to close friends or coworkers and immediately turning it into a secret relationship is just insane lol

by Anonymousreply 111November 27, 2021 6:52 PM

R111 they’re young and immature so I’m not surprised

by Anonymousreply 112November 27, 2021 6:54 PM

R110 we aren’t being delusional, you seem to be will calling her favourite costar of all time tho, we re just pointing out that he’s being careful at this convention that’s all

by Anonymousreply 113November 27, 2021 6:56 PM

R111 True, that’s my perspective on things too. The laugh I would let out if we end up looking like the insane ones and they end up being right though 🤣 Highly* doubt it but it would be jokes

by Anonymousreply 114November 27, 2021 7:04 PM

R113 I know. I'm pointing out that if anyone thinks they can extrapolate his careful behavior at the con out to think it will extend to not hanging with his non-careful costars that is an utterly delusional expectation.

by Anonymousreply 115November 27, 2021 7:07 PM

R114 god how embarrassing it would be

by Anonymousreply 116November 27, 2021 7:08 PM

R115 Hey he was wearing a mask in the dog sled video in Montana when those other idiots weren’t so *shrugs*… and with Europe going into meltdown about the new SA variant, you never know!! Yeah of course we don’t know what the cast will do in private but I’m just hoping he’s learned a few lessons during the pandemic. Those younger cast members are so foolish not to have screens.

by Anonymousreply 117November 27, 2021 7:15 PM

R117 not to mention that for the London convention he asked for proof of vaccination for the photo op, not every actors did

by Anonymousreply 118November 27, 2021 7:24 PM

R118 he is a scared hypocrite

by Anonymousreply 119November 27, 2021 7:32 PM

People acting like we all already knew about Omicron more than 48 hours ago when they probably all had to make these decisions about plexiglass a couple weeks ago. It’s a very hot commodity and not easy to obtain more of in 24 hours if they all suddenly decided they needed it. Requiring that everyone be vaccinated for entrance and photo ops probably seemed like enough a few weeks ago and boosters are approved for everyone 18 and up nationwide in the US and have been accessible to everyone for several weeks now even before the official announcement came from Biden so it’s highly likely he’s been boosted and is more confident about it than even when he was at the London con. The reason why it’s gotten so bad in Austria and Germany is because of the people refusing to get vaccinated and honestly good riddance to all of them we shouldn’t care about those people at all anymore if that’s the decision they are going to make except for the strain it’s putting on the healthcare system so that’s why lockdowns are being used again for the sake of easing the burden on hospitals. It doesn’t mean healthy young vaccinated people are suddenly not safe especially the boosted ones.

by Anonymousreply 120November 27, 2021 7:54 PM

He’s very extra, I thought he would stop after five seconds but he kept going

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 27, 2021 7:57 PM

R121 bless those fans who are happy over anything really

by Anonymousreply 122November 27, 2021 7:59 PM

LMAO so true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 27, 2021 8:08 PM

Oh so they actually knows that their ship is a fiction ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 27, 2021 8:08 PM

R124 I see the age gap police there

by Anonymousreply 125November 27, 2021 8:13 PM

R125 no i get it, we’re surrounded by men in their 40 dating women in their 20 because they think women have expiration date

by Anonymousreply 126November 27, 2021 8:20 PM

The best sex and relationships I’ve ever had was with someone 15 years older than me (when I was 25+, no minors) so I feel bad for this generation and their fucking purity culture getting so salty about this topic even when it’s about fictional relationships. They must be miserable and closed minded and spending way too much time online

by Anonymousreply 127November 27, 2021 8:21 PM

R126 or men just aren’t that interesting in their 20s when most barely have their shit together compared to women their same age

by Anonymousreply 128November 27, 2021 8:23 PM

Look people are allow to like or not like age difference in relationship, to each their own I guess. But the main was the fan acknowledging the fact that they aren’t dating

by Anonymousreply 129November 27, 2021 8:28 PM

Cindy probably screaming crying throwing up at the fact that she isn’t actually special to Ben and wasn’t told a secret that was just for her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 27, 2021 8:30 PM

R130 I think he said it during his panel. Also that tumblr is speculating that the « secret » is about Ben doing a Christmas album

by Anonymousreply 131November 27, 2021 8:35 PM

Does that person works with Ben too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 27, 2021 8:51 PM

R132 only Freddy is listed as a client on their site, but they probably don’t mind making it look like they represent all of them for the weekend for additional clout. Kinda a weird offer from a PR company to act as a comfort person at a con, but nice too I guess?

by Anonymousreply 133November 27, 2021 9:02 PM

R133 yeah it’s nice. Convention can be overwhelming for some people

by Anonymousreply 134November 27, 2021 9:10 PM

R123 Did I see a ‘GILF’ comment on there?! Grandpa I take it 😆 poor Ben, they’re getting worse by the day

R126 Yeah.. come on Ben, let’s see you embarking on a Gold Digger relationship - lmfao. After all the spouting he did about ‘older women’ on GD press junkets.

by Anonymousreply 135November 27, 2021 9:11 PM

Just Freddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 27, 2021 9:12 PM

Freddy seems to actually use his plexiglass as a barrier that fans don’t cross lol I wonder if that’s all him or because he has his PR rep there advising him. Either way good job Freddy 👌🏻

by Anonymousreply 137November 27, 2021 9:17 PM

Went to that dmj Twitter and they’re saying that they’re leaving tomorrow right after the convention. Don’t know if it’s everyone or just Freddy

by Anonymousreply 138November 27, 2021 9:21 PM

That brunette with the red shirt I think it’s his assistant, don’t think she’s working at the convention has she does t have a badge so my guess is Ben took an assistant with him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 27, 2021 9:24 PM

R126 R127 R128 Speaking in generalities, whether anyone likes it not, women, through no fault of their own, literally do have an expiration date. Women will start to age and show it, therefore no longer be considered attractive enough to date, and then will undergo menopause which literally renders them useless in society. And whether anyone likes it or not, men, entirely by their own choosing, remain incredibly immature WELL into adulthood. Society does not truly ever require them to grow up, wise up, expand their knowledge and thinking, talents, anything really. Thankfully there are men who do grow up by and after 40, it's not in fact impossible. The problem being discussed here is when a man finally comes into his own at 40ish and actually becomes a desirable potential partner for his peers among women, those same 40ish women are now too old to date and largely out of luck. Unless of course, those women go for the much less desirable immature ones that are desperate enough to date an older woman.

To R127, dating much older men when you were young led to great sex and relationships for you, and therefore you approve of them. And I say with sincerity that I have no problem or judgment with your actions/viewpoint there. Experience recommends a man and I completely understand. But I do ask you to consider the larger context I attempted to outline above and consider that maybe the new generation isn't being too puritanical, closeminded or online when they complain about May/December relationships. Perhaps how connected and online they are allows them to see that larger context, and that every time a young woman agrees to date a much older man, she literally chooses to continue the endless cycle that confirms a woman's expiration date, and allows men to languish in immaturity for most of their lives. Personally, I also don't judge them at all if they want to break that cycle.

by Anonymousreply 140November 27, 2021 9:25 PM

R140 Those are all good points

by Anonymousreply 141November 27, 2021 10:05 PM

Well, as a woman 40+ I cannot at all confirm the above as my experience. Quite the contrary. I know plenty of couples where the man is younger. I also see no trouble for mothers finding new partners. The attraction of success and money and experience goes for everybody. It is only now that there are enough women with such attributes around. It used to be only Madonna and Cher, but that has drastically changed. I used to like to date guys in their mid thirties when I was twenty. I still want to date them now that I am over forty. Funnily enough, nowadays, more of them want to date me then ever before. So run with it, everybody. Love is love!

by Anonymousreply 142November 27, 2021 10:35 PM

Edit R142 half of hollywood is now older women dating younger guys. I mean, come on, Harry Styles? Jason Momoa? Chris Hemsworth? Even SB Freddy …

by Anonymousreply 143November 27, 2021 10:40 PM

R143 and almost every Hollywood men are still going for younger women

by Anonymousreply 144November 27, 2021 10:45 PM

R144 At least it’s more balanced now

by Anonymousreply 145November 27, 2021 10:48 PM

R144 as I said, my personal, non representative experience, is different. Of my good friends, three single moms now have boyfriends more than ten years younger, and none of them toyboys. I just see it happening all around me.

by Anonymousreply 146November 27, 2021 10:49 PM

R145 it’s not tho, it’s only a small pourcentage of Hollywood women dating younger men and ne majority of Hollywood men dating younger women. Also women dating younger guys are always more judged by people that men dating younger women

by Anonymousreply 147November 27, 2021 10:51 PM

R147 That’s true but there’s definitely more older women and younger men couples than before.

by Anonymousreply 148November 27, 2021 11:01 PM

For a site dedicated to love that is still illegal in far too many countries there’s an awful lot of judging going on here about dating. Who cares as long as people are of legal age and happy

by Anonymousreply 149November 27, 2021 11:08 PM

R149 it’s also literally a website about judging people

by Anonymousreply 150November 27, 2021 11:11 PM

R150 lol true. Well some people can stick with the guys in their 20s with their awkward rhythms. Darklinas definitely get some things right

by Anonymousreply 151November 27, 2021 11:18 PM

Oh well Ben Barnes hugging Jessie, Kit and Freddy at the end of his panel with no masks. Sensible 🙄

by Anonymousreply 152November 28, 2021 10:39 AM

R152. No problem. They just came from several mega maxi Airports like LAX, LHR and likely FRA …

by Anonymousreply 153November 28, 2021 10:52 AM

R152 it was Amita not Jessie and also the guy from the panel

by Anonymousreply 154November 28, 2021 11:05 AM

R154 My bad! Yes it is Amita 😄

by Anonymousreply 155November 28, 2021 11:33 AM

I got to say he does look good this weekend and finally got some new clothes

by Anonymousreply 156November 28, 2021 11:37 AM

They all came from London except Ben

by Anonymousreply 157November 28, 2021 11:44 AM

R157 does Danielle come from Ireland ?

by Anonymousreply 158November 28, 2021 11:48 AM

R158 doesn’t *

by Anonymousreply 159November 28, 2021 11:48 AM

Glad to see he’s back in a new version of his standard black leather jacket outfit. I’ve had enough of these safari and lumber Jack coats

by Anonymousreply 160November 28, 2021 12:14 PM

R157 Well, they probably flew direct to Stuttgart from LHR. Ben either via LHR to Stuttgart or direct to FRA or Munich.

by Anonymousreply 161November 28, 2021 1:02 PM

R161 kit amita Freddy and Jessie all arrive together because they took the same flight. Ben and Danielle didn’t because they didn’t arrived from the same place

by Anonymousreply 162November 28, 2021 1:11 PM

R162 my point is that they have been to places with crowds of people from all over the world, and inside planes, and are now hugging. I think it‘s stupid.

by Anonymousreply 163November 28, 2021 2:08 PM

Comments?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 28, 2021 3:09 PM

Wonder what else he is aware of with Darklinas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165November 28, 2021 3:11 PM

R164 we aren’t darklinas here so who cares I’ll say

by Anonymousreply 166November 28, 2021 3:16 PM

R164 They’re cute i’ll just say it

by Anonymousreply 167November 28, 2021 3:18 PM

R164 I’m beginning to think Darklinas must just have really shitty friendships if they keep reading into these likely platonic actions like a hug and supporting someone at an event they were really nervous about as a relationship. I sincerely hope JML’s boyfriend doesn’t have Twitter. It’s already cringeworthy enough to think her dad sees a lot of it

by Anonymousreply 168November 28, 2021 3:40 PM

Wouldn’t it be funny if Taylor and Ben had a secret fling at some point in the last decade and that’s why he seems to not like her (especially in that interview with Katherine Heigl teasing him about Shake it off and him trying to get her to shut up) and now he released music and his fans will NOT let him forget about Taylor 😂 guess we’ll never know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 28, 2021 3:46 PM

R169 Style is probably about Ben and that’s the only reason he can think of the words when put on the spot. The fandom would go wild

by Anonymousreply 170November 28, 2021 3:49 PM

R168 they’re making cringe so bad. Also I’m not sure it’s a boyfriend as she said « my partner » who’s knows

by Anonymousreply 171November 28, 2021 3:54 PM

Why are they so obsessed about asking about Taylor swift ? I swear they’re the worst

by Anonymousreply 172November 28, 2021 4:02 PM

R172 Maybe it’s just the demographic but I know this has been discussed here before and it isn’t hard to pick up on the slight disdain he seems to have every time Taylor is brought up in one of his interviews so I’m not sure why they insist on continuing to bring it up. It might just be because he’s close friends with Camilla Belle and she had all that drama with Taylor years ago when she wrote that song about Camilla or it could be something more personal but either was it seems weird to keep bringing it up

by Anonymousreply 173November 28, 2021 4:10 PM

I got to say I’m happy I saw him at a convention before s&b because those fans are just not it and the panel where they always ask the same question are so boring

by Anonymousreply 174November 28, 2021 4:12 PM

R173 No, they just think her songs fit Darklina.

by Anonymousreply 175November 28, 2021 4:38 PM

R173 It’s probably just the demographic

by Anonymousreply 176November 28, 2021 4:55 PM

This is the most content we’ve gotten of Ben in a while I expected more people to care

by Anonymousreply 177November 28, 2021 5:23 PM

There was nothing really interesting about that convention except for him looking great

by Anonymousreply 178November 28, 2021 5:31 PM

And for once we didn’t say anything !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 28, 2021 7:20 PM

R179 As a pre S&B Benny fan I take great exception to that description - I am European but neither of the other two insults! 😆 in fact I’d go so far as to say that I’m very well put together. However I’m nearer Benny’s age so that probably doesn’t matter in his scheme of things lmao.

R171 “Partner” to me suggests someone more serious than a boyfriend/girlfriend? I’m sure I saw something in one of the promo videos at the time which said she had a live-in partner. Of course that was then and this is now so who knows what her status is, but the Ben & Jessie shippers are way off base imho. Work friends who get on well I reckon.

by Anonymousreply 180November 28, 2021 8:07 PM

R179 lol yikes that’s a bit harsh. What is that a screenshot of? I rediscovered Ben after S&B so I can’t really comment on pre-S&B era but I feel like that’s a description targeted at one super fan in particular and now I feel bad mentioning her earlier

by Anonymousreply 181November 28, 2021 8:10 PM

R181 it’s from a tumblr, the name is on the top. That comment was way over the top bth, also im a pre s&b so I’ll try not to take it personally 🤣

by Anonymousreply 182November 28, 2021 8:13 PM

R180 I didn’t see that video, I just remember the post that she made and talked about how her partner was autistic

by Anonymousreply 183November 28, 2021 8:15 PM

There have also been comments here about how pretty some of the Darklinas are but not as a way to turn it against Ben and his fans as some predatory argument 🤢 that’s just gross. They ignore the fact that Ben is a literary nerd who enjoys the fantasy genre and has made a career out of humanizing villains but ok crazy

by Anonymousreply 184November 28, 2021 8:19 PM

R184 we can say a lot about Ben but he does loves his fans, I don’t see any difference of treatment on between his s&b fans and the one he had before. He’s just doing his job

by Anonymousreply 185November 28, 2021 8:22 PM

Glad to see DL has been dethroned as the most unhinged corner of the BB fandom lol that tumblr is so bitchy

by Anonymousreply 186November 28, 2021 8:31 PM

This has got to be the funniest fucking picture from yesterday.. At a loss with no words really other than, What. Is the fucking point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 28, 2021 8:31 PM

R187 lmao someone really did a hack job photoshopping the barrier out of the photo 😂 the bit on his shirt is so hilarious

by Anonymousreply 188November 28, 2021 8:34 PM

R187 the girl erased the glass between her and Ben, I saw other people doing that too, not too successful tbh

by Anonymousreply 189November 28, 2021 8:35 PM

Hahahahaha, things are happening. Ever since Emojigate and the album I can‘t find him attractive at all, but I love the DL and always will.

by Anonymousreply 190November 28, 2021 8:57 PM

Have to say I think Benny was looking fine this weekend. New clothes and everything!

by Anonymousreply 191November 28, 2021 9:09 PM

R181 btw we weren’t mocking the way she looks but we were criticising her behaviour which is completely different

by Anonymousreply 192November 28, 2021 10:17 PM

R192 Yes that’s correct, I don’t think we’ve ever commented on her appearance? But definitely her ‘Ben Barnes Special Relationship’ stuff that she spouts.

by Anonymousreply 193November 28, 2021 10:23 PM

R193 I think it was people who used to be on DL lot of them left and in the new threads nobody criticising her looks

by Anonymousreply 194November 28, 2021 10:27 PM

Assgate🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 28, 2021 11:16 PM

R195 Jessie is sitting on Amita lap shouldn’t they analyse that too?

by Anonymousreply 196November 28, 2021 11:28 PM

R196 🤐🤐🤐

by Anonymousreply 197November 28, 2021 11:35 PM

R195 🙄 Probably didn’t even notice he’d done that - I am so sick of their reaching

by Anonymousreply 198November 28, 2021 11:58 PM

Wonder why Ben, Jessie, and Kit are staying back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 29, 2021 12:04 AM

R199 Guessing Ben will get a flight tomorrow as no direct flights to LAX from Stuttgart. As to the other two - decided to have one more night in Stuttgart before heading back? Not sure if Jessie was still in Vancouver before she flew to Germany, maybe heading back there. Who knows. But of course the Darklinas and Ben/Jessie shippers will no doubt have something to make of it 🙄 with Kit joining in for fun!

by Anonymousreply 200November 29, 2021 12:17 AM

R199 that guy isn’t technically representing anyone but Freddy so it could just be that he isn’t tweeting about anyone who wasn’t on his same flight. Doesn’t necessarily mean they all stayed behind

by Anonymousreply 201November 29, 2021 1:03 AM

R201 Yes but where else are they going? I understand Ben because he lives in LA but Jessie and Kit were on the same flight going to Stuttgart (with Freddy which is why this account tweeted it too) but not back.

by Anonymousreply 202November 29, 2021 1:13 AM

R202 Could they actually possibly be going to Budapest to train with Archie?

by Anonymousreply 203November 29, 2021 1:14 AM

R203 Archie is in Canada

by Anonymousreply 204November 29, 2021 1:41 AM

R204 Just saw the Instagram story, guess not then!

by Anonymousreply 205November 29, 2021 2:12 AM

R204 Do we know where in Canada? Thinking that Jessie was in Vancouver before Stuttgart but not sure if for work or vacation.

by Anonymousreply 206November 29, 2021 2:28 AM

R206 Ignore that - just saw it’s Calgary! Why’s everyone been hanging out in Canada? 😆

by Anonymousreply 207November 29, 2021 2:30 AM

R206 Calgary! I think Jessie was there for vacation because she went with her brother and father.

by Anonymousreply 208November 29, 2021 2:30 AM

Was this really happening?? Without plexiglass? What’s the point of restrictions 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209November 29, 2021 7:17 AM

R199 not to be technical but Ben isn’t going to land anytime soon so they’re trying gonna post about it

by Anonymousreply 210November 29, 2021 8:08 AM

R207 Jessie’s grandma lives in Vancouver she was there visiting with family. S&B seems to have shifted production to Canada from Budapest but I thought it was also in British Columbia so I’m not sure why Archie would be in Calgary unless that’s where the stunt coordinators are and he’s already begun training and bulking up for Mal again, or it could be another job

by Anonymousreply 211November 29, 2021 9:22 AM

Archie is going to be in something starring Taylor’s boyfriend so that’s another distant connection between Ben and Taylor to fuel the fandom 😂

by Anonymousreply 212November 29, 2021 9:26 AM

Even though Ben and Archie have the same manager Archie is certainly much busier these days. I guess maybe Ben is probably at the point in his career he wants only starring roles or prominent ensemble characters

by Anonymousreply 213November 29, 2021 9:31 AM

Twitter can talk about how bad DL and that tumblr account is bad at least we don’t forget that Jessie is dating someone, and we aren’t trying to make it look like she’s cheating in them with Ben

by Anonymousreply 214November 29, 2021 11:24 AM

Ben looks kinda uncomfortable here taking his mask off 👀 maybe those group pics seemed like a good idea before the news of this weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215November 29, 2021 11:32 AM

R214 on* them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Really should reread myself more

by Anonymousreply 216November 29, 2021 11:36 AM

R216 sorry for the spam i realize that my R214 is badly written, let’s excuse that on my being French and really tired

by Anonymousreply 217November 29, 2021 11:39 AM

OMG OMG Freddy hugged Ben from behind they must be fucking!

-Darklina logic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 29, 2021 2:30 PM

LMAO he clearly had fun this weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 29, 2021 2:36 PM

R218 damn Ben you really need them all

by Anonymousreply 220November 29, 2021 2:43 PM

R218 Wrong! You see Ben has to hug the OTHER person from behind. Sorry Freddy

by Anonymousreply 221November 29, 2021 2:59 PM

One of the super fans spotted Jessie and Kit a few hours ago - no Ben. On his way back to LA already I guess - he’s going to have to go to another city to get a direct flight, so I reckon he left either last night or early this morning. Probably didn’t want to linger around what with Omicron (and possibly avoid his little no mask/no screens co-workers too!)

by Anonymousreply 222November 29, 2021 3:27 PM

R222 oh my you mean Ben didn’t stay behind with Jessie, him that love her so much ? I wonder when he’s going to go back to London I thought he might go directly after the convention, guess I was wrong

by Anonymousreply 223November 29, 2021 3:33 PM

R223 Yes exactly! And in that pic of the 5 of them where Freddy’s hugging Ben (from behind) he and Freddy have got their masks on but the others haven’t. He didn’t take the opportunity to get into that body mash with them 😂 so maybe (and a bit belatedly) decided not to get too close to his no-screen/no mask hugger coworkers!

by Anonymousreply 224November 29, 2021 4:07 PM

Just stayed for a day apparently. Ben most likely left too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 29, 2021 7:47 PM

R225 Yes that’s the sighting from R222

by Anonymousreply 226November 29, 2021 8:49 PM

I love the term sighting. Like a UFO or a yeti.

by Anonymousreply 227November 29, 2021 9:22 PM

R227 Ugh, UFOs and Yetis are sooo last century.. I'm still waiting to see my first rainbow unicorn. . . .

by Anonymousreply 228November 29, 2021 9:43 PM

Another instance of Ben disdainfully saying Taylor Swift’s name for the record. Also curious if he actually likes muse or if he just used it to get into a dark Darkling mood considering his ex cheated on him with the muse drummer. Guess we’ll never know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 29, 2021 9:55 PM

R229 yeah I think it’s more a playlist he would do for his character ? I wonder if he has flashbacks of his relationship with her when he listen to it 😂

by Anonymousreply 230November 29, 2021 9:59 PM

Hey whatever works to get you in that hot, betrayal-driven, genocidal mood Benny B

by Anonymousreply 231November 29, 2021 10:12 PM

Ben has gotten SO into the white sneaker trend I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s playing a tech bro for his next role. I’m at a tech conference in Las Vegas full of tech bros and they all basically look like less hot versions of Ben in his same clothes. I am less than impressed with this safari/lumber Jack shirt-jacket trend. I also saw a Jack lookalike but I think I was imagining things in my current sleep deprived state

by Anonymousreply 232November 29, 2021 10:18 PM

R229 I‘d rather say she had revenge on the muse drummer with Ben. They were in a long term relationship before and after.

by Anonymousreply 233November 29, 2021 10:21 PM

R232 I definitely like the shows he’s wearing now and what he used to wear. Also his outfits this weekend was an upgrade of what we are used to

by Anonymousreply 234November 29, 2021 10:24 PM

R234 yes I’m definitely happy he’s back to his signature black leather jacket/black shirt/black jeans outfit. And I don’t mind the white sneaker trend except when some guys seem to think it’s a personality trait and an interesting topic of discussion to discuss the expense and rarity of their shoes 🙄 I guess something had to fill the fancy suit void

by Anonymousreply 235November 29, 2021 10:32 PM

For me, Sunday he looked great and he should absolutely stick to black and leather. Saturday however. . . that was literally the UGLIEST coat/jacket I have *ever* seen in my life. And what is his new obsession with varying shades of beige?? He keeps doubling down on his various beige disasters. His merch is basically the same color.. WHY?? Maybe it's just Ben being honest? No false advertising folks, he is literally as bland and boring as the colors he chooses to wear.

Also, I cannot fucking stand the oversized white sneaker trend. Specifically with him, they cut off his legs and make him look shorter than he is. A ridiculous look. Does he think he can't look attractive anymore just because he's 40? Cause he's making nothing but unbelievably ugly choices lately. I will take his t-shirt shorts and backward baseball hat EVERY time over his picks for public events so far this year. Seriously, I miss pre-2021 Ben..

by Anonymousreply 236November 29, 2021 11:22 PM

R236 I think this probably has to be JH’s fault somehow. Her bad style advice is the residual legacy she leaves Ben with in 2020/2021 since he hasn’t had any sponsored promotional appearances where some studio paid a professional to dress him

by Anonymousreply 237November 30, 2021 12:05 AM

Literally just had a good friend/coworker at this conference come do almost this same quick hug to me while I was talking to someone else and we are most definitely not fucking, but then I log onto Twitter and see this and know that’s exactly how they are reading into this 🙄 it’s like they’ve never been hugged before after not seeing people for nearly two years??? But anyways I’m happy for the occasional entertainment from this to get through the boring parts of this event week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 30, 2021 12:24 AM

R238 Dear Jina

Yes, I’m throwing up and crying too but not for the same reason you are 😏

by Anonymousreply 239November 30, 2021 1:39 AM

R238 Yeah - totally pandering to the Darklinas and totally aware of all the phones pointing their way 🙄 meanwhile JML hardly reacts!

by Anonymousreply 240November 30, 2021 1:47 AM

He likes the attention lol if I were him I would probably think it was fun to fuck with the Darklinas too especially if he has seen the season 2 scripts and knows it’s going to get darker and less redeemable soon so he’s milking this era

by Anonymousreply 241November 30, 2021 2:24 AM

R236 BTW, if anyone wants to see what I was talking about re: Ben's sneakers making him look much shorter. . . he apparently heard me???

I'll ask again.. why would he do that to himself..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 30, 2021 2:32 AM

R242 the shoes in his story are MUCH worse than the shoes he was wearing at the convention this past weekend. Can’t believe Rob let’s him leave the house with those things on

by Anonymousreply 243November 30, 2021 3:19 AM

R243 Wait wait wait. . . I can't bear to look closely. Are you telling me he has more than one pair of those virgin white monstrosities?!?!?!?

It's fucking intervention time bitches!!!

by Anonymousreply 244November 30, 2021 3:44 AM

I know we’ve been commenting about how the Darklinas are ridiculous for IRL shipping Ben and JML (still true) but can we take a moment to appreciate the absolute insanity at the other end of this fandom that they seem to battle daily ….WHO THE HELL says “if you turn 40 that’s basically pushing 50” and therefore Ben is now double JML’s age 😂😂 what kinda of silly mental gymnastics is this you can’t just age Ben by a decade when he still looks 30 and is still painfully trying to figure out his sneaker game while dabbling with the full spectrum of neutral color palates

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245November 30, 2021 6:42 AM

T245 nobody in that fandom seems okay really

by Anonymousreply 246November 30, 2021 8:01 AM

R238 I personably doesn’t see anything more than a friendly hug. Another account reposted it and someone said it was after she got emotional during her q&a so could be because of that?

by Anonymousreply 247November 30, 2021 8:58 AM

You must understand that many darklinas come from very different cultures. There is so much projection. Any adult sees co-workers who get along well.

by Anonymousreply 248November 30, 2021 12:36 PM

R247 R248 Totally agree, and makes even more sense if she was feeling emotional. They’re just so *desperate* to have their characters and the actors together in real life. It’s getting tedious.

R243 R244 They look like the vintage hi tops he wore when he dressed up as Marty McFly for a fancy dress party. Maybe he’s recycled them?!! 😆 I agree they make even his long legs look shorter - don’t mind the other white sneakers so much.

by Anonymousreply 249November 30, 2021 2:01 PM

„I‘m dreaming of a white sneaker“ (Ben Barnes X-mas single) Also a title for a possible next thread …?

by Anonymousreply 250November 30, 2021 5:27 PM

The new necklace was found

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251November 30, 2021 5:33 PM

R250 Ha! I do miss your humor when you're not here :)

R251 Points to them for finding it, but no points for the (still!!!) crap picture, but I guess beggars can't be choosers and all.. Though this does give evidence to the 40th birthday present theory for our little Leo. Now you just have to wonder who it was from that knows and celebrates that he's a Leo and would willingly spend well over $200 on a birthday present. . . .

by Anonymousreply 252November 30, 2021 5:55 PM

R253 it from the fairy of course

by Anonymousreply 253November 30, 2021 6:00 PM

And I remember the 11:11 pendant was also around that price haha what a friendship

by Anonymousreply 254November 30, 2021 6:16 PM

It’s not from her, he got it when he was in London where she wasn’t

by Anonymousreply 255November 30, 2021 6:17 PM

Wow. I came back for the first time in what feels like months and all we have to talk about is the darklina children's conspiracy theories and Ben's sneakers. Can one of his old flings come out of the woodwork again to stir up discussion because I'm not sure I can survive being a fan anymore with zero gossip.

by Anonymousreply 256November 30, 2021 6:26 PM

R255 And you know this how? Because the first time we noticed it was when he was in London? Granted, it is absolutely impossible it was gifted to him literally just before he left since no one in LA would see him again till LONG after his birthday. No you're right, it obviously had to be bought in London, there's no other possible explanation!

by Anonymousreply 257November 30, 2021 6:27 PM

R257 and what you know for sure she bought for him? Because nobody else could have buy it for him?

by Anonymousreply 258November 30, 2021 6:36 PM

R258 I didn't affirmatively say she bought it for him, I wondered if she might have. That's called speculation. You on the other hand affirmatively said she didn't buy it for him and affirmatively claimed it was bought in London. So feel free to share your evidence for your alleged "facts."

by Anonymousreply 259November 30, 2021 6:45 PM

R259 The company that makes the necklace is located in the UK so it does seem likely that it was purchased there.

by Anonymousreply 260November 30, 2021 6:49 PM

R259 « it’s from the fairy of course, same price of her necklace (that we don’t even know it’s from her or it was hers because she’s obsessed with that shit) » maybe make it more clear you’re making a speculation . When he got the necklace we all speculated he got it when he was in uk for his bday. They do deliver but it’s a uk brand seems. We’re free from JH so why need to bring her. Whatever

by Anonymousreply 261November 30, 2021 6:49 PM

R261 That quote wasn't me. I was speculating when I said, "Now you just have to wonder who it was from. . . " The rest of the sentence makes the implication of who clear, but that's only because the context is very real (and months ago VERY active) and everything with him can so easily tie back to her. That still hasn't ended, and that still pisses me off. I don't know where/when/from whom he got the damn thing and unless anyone here is a spy for Ben, none of us do. Given that he was wearing it before his birthday, did one of his UK friends buy him an early $200 gift? Or did he wander into a random jewelry shop one day and ask if they had any lion necklaces, despite previously emphasizing that he "doesn't believe in all that claptrap?" Or if you're going to bother to buy such a special (expensive) gift, would you make it even more special by buying it from the person's original home. Like Ben has said in all his recent interviews, it's the little extra touches that make things special.

We don't know, we can only gather up potential maybes here. So saying anything definitely is or definitely is not is foolish.

by Anonymousreply 262November 30, 2021 7:47 PM

The jewellery company is based in London and the necklace made its first appearance on his IG story on 30 Aug when he was flying to Toronto from London. It’s based on a character from Dante which ‘has the courage to take risks’. He’d just announced his music release. I’d say the evidence points to it either being a present from one of his family members or he bought it for himself. We don’t know for sure of course but I think the only things he and the Ho were swapping at that point were ‘secret’ emojis.

by Anonymousreply 263November 30, 2021 8:27 PM

R255 come on, just joking!

by Anonymousreply 264November 30, 2021 8:39 PM

I don‘t want to be free from the Ho. The Ho period was the most exciting on this forum. We went through a thread in a day.

by Anonymousreply 265November 30, 2021 8:41 PM

R263 Forgot to say, the Ho probably thinks Dante is a rapper so I’d say it’s definitely from one of his academic relatives 😁

by Anonymousreply 266November 30, 2021 8:45 PM

Where is everybody anyway? Lilly, Ross, Silvia?

by Anonymousreply 267November 30, 2021 8:45 PM

R265 Be careful what you wish for as they say… we all wanted her gone but now that she is, we’ve got nothing to talk about 😆

by Anonymousreply 268November 30, 2021 8:46 PM

R267 They left the building.

by Anonymousreply 269November 30, 2021 8:46 PM

R269 What am I going to do? I need a new obsession.

by Anonymousreply 270November 30, 2021 8:50 PM

Do we think that Ben has en Etsy account ? Is it bb1981?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271November 30, 2021 8:54 PM

R271 I‘m sure Peyton knitted it.

by Anonymousreply 272November 30, 2021 9:01 PM

R270 We need to drum up some new gossip about Benny Boy which doesn’t involve the Ho or JML! Thinking caps on, people. Otherwise all we have is his Xmas song and whether he’s gonna give up the white sneakers look.

by Anonymousreply 273November 30, 2021 9:06 PM

R273 I have it. He must be gay! If, after all, he is not with the Ho, not with JML and shares deco ideas with friends on pinterest.

by Anonymousreply 274November 30, 2021 9:15 PM

R274 if only but he was involved with the ho meaning he has the most basic taste of a straight man

by Anonymousreply 275November 30, 2021 9:21 PM

Well I don't have Spotify to check this myself, but here's some unintentional trolling.. 11:11 was the first single released and now has over 2 million listens on Spotify. Cool. Except wasn't Rise up the second single released? Before the rest of the album? And yet it has the same (approximate) 10% listen rate as the whole rest of the album?? Does that math work for anyone else?

Geez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276November 30, 2021 9:56 PM

R276 no Rise Up came with the album

by Anonymousreply 277November 30, 2021 10:19 PM

R275 I was trying. How about that sextape of his? Anymore info on that? *ducks*. THIS IS A JOKE!

by Anonymousreply 278November 30, 2021 10:21 PM

R277 He only released it earlier on Youtube then?

by Anonymousreply 279November 30, 2021 10:28 PM

R279 The sextape??

If only 😆

by Anonymousreply 280December 1, 2021 12:10 AM

R280 LOL!!! Indeed, but technically I meant did he release Rise Up early on Youtube only, not Spotify.

Wait. . . unless of course he sings his way through foreplay. . . .

by Anonymousreply 281December 1, 2021 12:54 AM

R281 😆 Well there was that Tweet ages ago where someone asked what could be said which applied to auditioning and sex.

He replied, and I think he said something like “Any questions? No? Shall we just go for one then?” So yeah - maybe he now sings one of his songs instead of asking if they’ve got any questions!

by Anonymousreply 282December 1, 2021 1:11 AM

R282 But does he have to sing Rise Up? He's hit 40 now. . .

(yes I know, when you have to explain a joke. . . )

by Anonymousreply 283December 1, 2021 1:20 AM

Just a reminder she posted a fairy + lion with a 40 on the nose on his bday, it’s not a complete stretch of the imagination she accompanied that with a local delivery lion necklace from a UK company on the announcement of his music/his 40th bday. Especially after he MAY have given her an 11:11 necklace marking the occasion for inspiring at least one of his songs. Besides his astrology sign, you don’t exactly have to be an academic genius to see the link between a lion and courage, particularly since she seems like a wizard of oz fan, even if she missed the specific reference of this necklace. It could also be from his mom or someone else, just saying it’s not completely beyond the stretch of the imagination that it’s JH related considering the bday/album/emojigate context. You don’t have to be physically in the same country as someone to give them a gift from that country lol but I hope that person trying to make that argument discovers e-commerce soon…it really is a blessing,

by Anonymousreply 284December 1, 2021 2:36 AM

BTW, it’s interesting that he stopped liking her posts since..early October? so we can figure out when she started dating 😅

by Anonymousreply 285December 1, 2021 3:30 AM

R285 yeah we may be free now but it’s difficult to deny they had a past! You don’t just stop liking a friend’s posts once they are in a relationship lol

by Anonymousreply 286December 1, 2021 3:49 AM

OKAY this is some OG DL baddie level sleuthing 😂😂 I may not draw the same conclusions but I appreciate it I guess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287December 1, 2021 4:46 AM

JML’s usually active dad on Twitter has been inactive for 2 days wonder how he’s feeling about the allegations. He’s already had to correct assumptions once this year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288December 1, 2021 4:53 AM

R287 Ummm is this person trying to suggest that Ben is *that* much bigger than Jessie? He may be tall, but he is a tiny little man, not one that needs a 3XL sweatshirt to fit his unfathomably broad shoulders.

But yeah, I can still respect the sleuthing attempt.

by Anonymousreply 289December 1, 2021 6:25 AM

Oh, the sleuth knows nothing about BB…He would be the last person to hug or to howl with his girlfriend in public.

by Anonymousreply 290December 1, 2021 7:17 AM

R287 how can they think it’s the same sweatshirt ? That’s such bad sleuthing

by Anonymousreply 291December 1, 2021 8:20 AM

Also I find it a bit weird how Jessie’s dad always interacted with fans like that

by Anonymousreply 292December 1, 2021 8:23 AM

Anyone feel like they got called out ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293December 1, 2021 8:29 AM

Who is Larry

by Anonymousreply 294December 1, 2021 9:56 AM

Lol it’s emojigate revisionist history time now kids! Gather round

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295December 1, 2021 10:04 AM

R294 Harry styles and louis tomlinson from one direction

by Anonymousreply 296December 1, 2021 10:17 AM

R295 bless them they’re really trying

by Anonymousreply 297December 1, 2021 10:20 AM

R288 I don’t know if I would call that correcting…he basically just said Ben’s her second biggest fan because HE is her #1 biggest fan. Also he hasn’t tweeted but he’s replied so he’s been active

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298December 1, 2021 10:50 AM

R298 I don’t think he should interact that much with fans

by Anonymousreply 299December 1, 2021 1:41 PM

I actually like that video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300December 1, 2021 4:06 PM

R300 Damn him, he still makes me laugh.. :p

"Was that too silly?" No, you pulled it off.. damn you..

by Anonymousreply 301December 1, 2021 5:01 PM

I don‘t know. He is mousy and small headed. Something did not grow back right after Canada.

by Anonymousreply 302December 1, 2021 5:51 PM

If this IMDb promo doesn’t push him to 2 million followers on IG, nothing will 😂

by Anonymousreply 303December 1, 2021 6:02 PM

Going from previously unranked to #9 is actually kinda impressive especially considering who the other actors are in the top 10! I liked that video too except he could do with a little less blinking when he’s trying to play confused it’s a little cartoonish and old pretentious manish all at once. Still inexplicably somehow hot though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304December 1, 2021 6:03 PM

The Ho’s liked his post 😆 not giving up on trolling the fans! He hasn’t liked any of hers since 26 Oct. maybe will feel guilted into liking one of hers now though.

by Anonymousreply 305December 1, 2021 10:22 PM

It was talked multiple times that barely any of his blue checks friends liked and commented his posts but he got some on his latest post

by Anonymousreply 306December 2, 2021 11:51 AM

R306 Yeah cuz they see him on a list with a bunch of famous people and are band wagoning again

by Anonymousreply 307December 2, 2021 1:19 PM

No likes or comments back from Ben though, not yet anyhow. Lazy Benny!

by Anonymousreply 308December 2, 2021 1:36 PM

R308 no he did liked a few comments of his friends

by Anonymousreply 309December 2, 2021 1:52 PM

Not Ben but Julian finally got public with Landon and they’re been together for 18 years? That’s amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310December 2, 2021 2:22 PM

R310 haha I just came to the BB thread to post about Julian too! It’s the fairy tail ending the “BB is gay” sleuths will probably never have but I’m happy for Julian and all the Julian sleuths

by Anonymousreply 311December 2, 2021 5:58 PM

Well according to yahoo ben barnes is married to Emilia barnes. Like wtf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312December 2, 2021 7:13 PM

R312 where did they get that info 🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 313December 2, 2021 7:21 PM

What, y‘all didn‘t know he was married before????

by Anonymousreply 314December 2, 2021 7:25 PM

Ben changed his icon on insta

by Anonymousreply 315December 2, 2021 8:39 PM

R315 Yeah to one of the IMDb photos 😆 so he likes those pix too

by Anonymousreply 316December 2, 2021 9:52 PM

R309 I see that now!…. my IG used to place likes from ppl I follow at the top of the list, now it doesn’t 🙄 I take back the lazy comment, Benny

by Anonymousreply 317December 2, 2021 9:56 PM

R312 Of course we should always believe what we read on the internet! 🙄😆

by Anonymousreply 318December 2, 2021 9:58 PM

R318 he’s married to me, they just got the name wrong

by Anonymousreply 319December 2, 2021 10:05 PM

Budapest huh. . . thoughts??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320December 2, 2021 11:00 PM

R320 would they need to be that early on location? I have no idea how that all filming a tvshow works

by Anonymousreply 321December 2, 2021 11:07 PM

R321 A month before seems pretty standard I think, especially for the BTS workers, the actors not as much

by Anonymousreply 322December 2, 2021 11:12 PM

R315 R316 Well I just don't know what you two are talking about.. given it's currently the leaning on the piano pic. ;)

He's such a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 323December 3, 2021 12:23 AM

R323 Yes - he changed it back shortly afterwards! 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 3, 2021 2:26 AM

R320 I am fascinated that people are impressed by heated floors.

by Anonymousreply 325December 3, 2021 3:01 PM

we can tell how JH has moved on: she’s not using fairy and lion emojis anymore, now it’s 🦉❤️🦤 LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326December 3, 2021 5:12 PM

And Ben liked her post

by Anonymousreply 327December 3, 2021 5:36 PM

Her lips are looking like an example of cosmetic surgery gone wrong :-( Before they just like she’d clearly had fillers. It’s beyond that now.

by Anonymousreply 328December 3, 2021 6:38 PM

R328 they really double sized, it’s not pretty. Waiting for the full Botox face

by Anonymousreply 329December 3, 2021 6:50 PM

his tags 😂

by Anonymousreply 330December 3, 2021 7:36 PM

julianne hough’s face looks like that v for vendetta mask

by Anonymousreply 331December 3, 2021 7:37 PM

I wonder if Ben was invited to Julian’s wedding. Does he even hang out with that group anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332December 3, 2021 7:58 PM

R332 oh so they’re married ?! There is several pics from the same event and I wonder if that’s not the wedding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333December 3, 2021 8:08 PM

Shit I accidentally answered Juliannes tree poll out of reflex.

by Anonymousreply 334December 3, 2021 9:41 PM

R334 Well you just lost cool kids privileges for a week..

by Anonymousreply 335December 3, 2021 9:46 PM

Having binged Selling Sunset JH seems totally harmless.

by Anonymousreply 336December 3, 2021 9:58 PM

R326 An owl and a dodo 😆

R327 We knew he would - it’s a pity like cos she liked his IMDb post

R330 That troll just won’t give up!

by Anonymousreply 337December 3, 2021 11:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!