Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City season 2 thread #2

first thread has been paywalled

linked below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320August 1, 2022 5:05 PM

looking forward to the fallout from HSI looking for Jen and the rest of the cast being left in shock in the bus lol

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2021 11:39 PM

OK I have to agree with Andy this episode was fucking amazing

I was DYING at Meredith staying in the fucking bathtub calm as hell and for eternity while first Mary and then the rest of the cast arrived all shaken about Jen's arrest.

Lisa was hilarious too calling all 6 of her lawyers and proudly announcing she had that many on her payroll

So Jen's employee stole a clutch from Meredith's store and she was OK with it until caught wow. Then she weirdly got out after Heather ordered an Uber for her. Then Lisa said she met some man?

Jennie was the voice of reason

Whitney of course is overreacting and trying to see how she can make herself a victim even though it has nothing to do with her

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2021 6:44 AM

Whitney needs to modulate down about 10% and then she’ll be in good shape. Her conversation steering and visible impatience when her castmates don’t pick the beats she wants is distracting. The show already has an EP, Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2021 6:46 AM

it's like she doesn't realize that she doesn't need to add anything to the Jen saga and just let it play out.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2021 6:53 AM

Oh, Jen. The Paracas History Museum should check its cases and make sure that one of the elongated skulls didn't walk out the door.

And nowMurilo is claiming he's the one who picked Jen up because she was afraid of the Uber driver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2021 7:04 AM

Heather Gay needs to bring something to the table or risk Meredith stealing the show out from under her. Meredith’s multiple dom moves tonight, notably the extended drunk celebratory soak and casual “I told you so” were eyebrow-raising.

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2021 7:05 AM

is Brooks traumatized? He might have seen his mother's vag tonight

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2021 7:11 AM

Boundaries have been stated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2021 11:38 PM

lol how embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2021 11:48 PM

this week's episode hit a series high in the ratings at 823,000 viewers. SLC will definitely be back for a third season. It's doing significantly better than recently canceled Dallas

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2021 3:01 AM

Great news about the ratings. It’s also got 1,000x the buzz of Dallas but ratings are much more important.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2021 3:06 AM

Jen’s assistant Stu pled guilty. Now he’ll turn on Jen. She’s fucked.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2021 5:28 PM

Love Jennie but loathe her husband.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2021 5:34 PM

Now maybe StuChainz’s wife will get some of her shunning clientele back. She’s going to need them. What she really needs is a divorce and a change of location, but you know how that goes…

Here’s the trailer for the Hulu doc:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2021 5:47 PM

lmao Jen is so fucking stupid. Stu has taken a plea deal and apparently might get 5-7 years in jail. She will likely be in for far longer

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2021 2:00 AM

wow Jen is a fucking sociopath. Her scene talking to the lawyer and the confessional were just so infuriating. She is acting like she's the victim. I know she is delusional and somehow thinks she can play the pr game to get the public on her side but nearly everyone thinks she's 100% guilty.

Mary-what a nutjob and Debbie Downer about every group activity.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2021 7:04 AM

dying how Lisa was so vague about Mary then after Meredith kept prodding her she said as fast as humanly possible "he mortgaged his house and gave her $300,000"

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2021 7:20 AM

I’m over Mary.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2021 6:17 PM

Ha ha lisa & jen going at it on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2021 7:37 PM

mid season trailer! Looks good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2021 4:49 PM

Somehow Jen is more likeable than Erika the BH grifter.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2021 6:47 AM

Jen is an even bigger liar than Erika.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2021 11:55 AM

last season when Jen pushed Heather and physically intimidated Whitney I thought to myself it was because she considered them the lowest rungs socially. I thought she would never do that to Lisa or Meredith because they are established socialites. Yet we know now Jen is going to lunge at Lisa in the bus and then get in Meredith's face on an upcoming trip. She really is unhinged

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2021 12:08 AM

they delivered again tonight

Mary is a sociopath

Lisa, Heather and Whitney are all shit stirrers

Jennie is the most direct

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2021 8:25 AM

Whitney is full of shit. She knows she’s been talking about Mary behind her back off the show. She let it slip in her talk with Meredith. But she’s pretending she had Mary’s back. No she didn’t. What an evil woman.

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2021 4:37 PM

Jennie comes off as the most human and the most honest. Watching her observe and catch on to these women has been very entertaining. Sometimes she looks downright horrified.

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2021 9:03 PM

I have no idea what Meredith’s end game is but gdammit she’s working hard at it this episode. Lisa is either unaware of cameras, or the Toni Collette of SLC.

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2021 12:39 AM

Did anyone watch this week?

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2021 11:26 AM

Mary called Heather fat, made some sort of quasi-racist statement about Mexicans, bragged about being rich, tried to buy off all her friends with expensive gifts after they started sniffing around her church, denied being a god…all in one episode.

Meredith has been kind of…odd this season, especially in this last episode. No? I hated Lisa last season, but she has been portrayed as quite “core” so far for S2. I do think she’s a bit of a shit-stirrer, but these shows are always aided by that. She does Shannon Beador-type stuff.

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2021 1:32 PM

We need more of Lisa’s husband. Shirtless

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2021 1:47 PM

Is Mary a thief? Why is she rich?

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2021 2:00 PM

Mary is on some type of narcotic drug. The way she stops and starts, can complete a thought.

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2021 2:14 PM

Would Mary even know she was running a cult? She didn't start it. She grew up in her Grandma's church/cult, then she inherited it and has run it as her grandma must have run it, with most of the business stuff handled by her grandfather/husband.

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2021 2:19 PM

I really do think Mary is clueless. Her husband/grandfather on the other hand.........

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2021 4:42 PM

Can you imagine a cock that has been in your own grandmother, going into YOU decades later? It’s just…no.

I have a step-grandmother and this actually makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2021 4:46 PM

[quote]with most of the business stuff handled by her grandfather/husband.

Did Mary actually say that? If so, I wonder what she’s gearing up for.

I would imagine that Mama was as hands-on with the church as she was with all of her other cash-only enterprises. She started the church on her own, in the fifties I believe, long before he was in the picture.

That was way before my time, but I did see her in action once as a child. It was at a Boy Scout event catered by Mama’s Plantation (yes, that’s what it was called). She rolled up in an emerald green sequined dress and stood next to the food like she was on guard duty.

I has stayed in my memory because I had never seen anyone dressed that way before. If I remember correctly, it looked like a fully sequined tube top beneath a shiny draped toga kind of thing with massive shoulder pads. Looking back now, there was no reason for her to be there.

Since Real Housewives became a topic of conversation, it’s been funny to realize how much she got around with white Mormon kids. Everyone has a story about some weird interaction with the great big overdressed lady selling perfume oils and prom jewelry, overseeing balloon deliveries, etc.

by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2021 5:06 PM

Mary’s grandmother was like the black version of Elmer Gantry.

by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2021 5:09 PM

R36 No she didn't actually say that, I just assume the husband/grandpa has the head for financials given Mary's penchant to spend spend spend.

by Anonymousreply 38December 7, 2021 8:32 PM

That’s an amazing story, R36. Brings Mary into focus a bit. I guess her mother may loom over this franchise like Big Kath, the ghost cast member on RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2021 7:26 AM

lmao Jen throwing anything at the wall to see what will stick. Judge denies her request to dismiss case after the airing of Hulu documentary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 11, 2021 5:59 PM

“See what will stick” is funny, because their first attempt was claiming dry contact lenses precluded her from understanding her Miranda rights.

by Anonymousreply 41December 11, 2021 6:16 PM

Casey Wilson had Jen’s Uber driver on her podcast. He’s a big queen and Superfan and she tipped him $200.

Listening to Mary is like having a conversation with someone whose cell phone is going out of range-halting stops and starts.

by Anonymousreply 42December 11, 2021 9:55 PM

Jen might be more believable if she stopped smirking so much. She makes Erika Jayne look like Meryl.

by Anonymousreply 43December 13, 2021 3:41 AM

Coach Shah is looking forward to the next 40 years without Jen.

by Anonymousreply 44December 13, 2021 4:17 AM

I'm surprised he even wanted to appear on camera after her indictment. I agree he'll move on with another woman. I mean he's a DILF

Jennie is the most logical one in the group

by Anonymousreply 45December 13, 2021 6:16 AM

Coach looked very uncomfortable. They’re all done with her. She honestly believes she’ll be acquitted. I feel bad for her kids.

by Anonymousreply 46December 13, 2021 11:38 AM

Loved how Jen classed up eating Popeye's chicken in her Versace track suit.

Hope Versace makes an orange jumpsuit. Bitch gonna be needing it...

by Anonymousreply 47December 13, 2021 1:03 PM

Coach Shah & Jen saying the blessing over the prominently placed Popeyes logoed boxes was the best part of the episode. Boring week.

Whitney should not have a business.

by Anonymousreply 48December 13, 2021 8:01 PM

Heather needs to leave her cheeks alone. She's starting to look like the Saw doll.

by Anonymousreply 49December 13, 2021 8:05 PM

it's going to be fun seeing Jen get back into the mix with the ladies again next week. She's a terrible person but great tv.

by Anonymousreply 50December 13, 2021 8:06 PM

R49 the bigger my cheeks, the smaller my waist looks

by Anonymousreply 51December 13, 2021 8:06 PM

Super-boring week.

Coach Shah is really hot. I was also surprised that he filmed. One thing that struck me—BYU is standing by him. I’m sure many universities would have cut him lose due to guilt by association. He must have an ally in the coaching leadership.

Jennie is the sleeper star of the season. She brings a lot to the table. Would be interested to see her v Meredith. Season 5 or so, I predict.

Lisa’s lines about H&W counting her as they try to fall asleep made me lol. I like her suddenly and I hated her last week.

Conversely, I hate Whitney now. The dumb blonde routine is meh.

by Anonymousreply 52December 14, 2021 1:12 AM

[quote]BYU is standing by him.

University of Utah

by Anonymousreply 53December 14, 2021 1:25 AM

I think come reunion time some of the ladies are going to be annoyed by Jennie's confessionals as she gives her blunt and accurate assessments of each situation.

by Anonymousreply 54December 14, 2021 1:39 AM

Whitney sucks. So she talked for 3 hours about Mary (off-camera) but she’s too afraid to confront her alone? She’s really trying to have all the ladies gang up on Mary, including Jen who is literally indicted. Lmao.

by Anonymousreply 55December 16, 2021 12:01 AM

Jennie has been the bright spot this season. She’s sweet but she sees through the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 56December 16, 2021 2:19 AM

Ha ha I like Jennie, but sweet is not how I would describe her.

by Anonymousreply 57December 16, 2021 10:20 AM

One good thing about prison is that Jen can avoid being filmed or photographed in direct sunlight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 20, 2021 2:56 AM

OMFG why is this show so goddamned GOOD? Jennie's clusterfuck Vietnamese luncheon in the International Peace Garden was fucking Amazing! Loved it. Everybody engaged, even Meredith towards the end.

this season is 1 of the best seasons of any housewives' city, period

the personalities in this cast just all work really well because there are constant clashes.

The transformation of Lisa is most stark. Last year in season 1 she was already acting like she was above it all and everyone else except Meredith and Jen. She had the nerve to keep skipping certain events because of work. This season she's fully involved in all the drama and fighting with everyone except Jennie. I have to say I didn't expect Lisa and Meredith to have such a rupture in their friendship.

Mary is so damn entertaining and sociopathic at the same time. I laughed at her gaslighting Jen to make her think she cared and then the producers contrasted the clips from Vail in which she said Jen was guilty lol she's going to have really answer for the bigoted comments about Mexicans and Asians at the reunion though.

Whitney was at her shit stirring best as she started chaos with "everyone is being so fake" which then devolved quickly into a shouting match between Mary and Lisa

Heather for once was just a witness

by Anonymousreply 59December 20, 2021 8:00 AM

Three Mary highlights from last night:

1. To Jen: I pray that you're guilty (Freudian slip)

2. To Jeni: Not once, but twice stating she loves her "slanted" eyes and being clueless as to why that was inappropriate

3. On the phone with Grandpa Fucker. He was having none of her shit. The frustration on her face and in her tone was priceless. Here's a thought - don't marry your grandmother's sloppy seconds.

by Anonymousreply 60December 20, 2021 2:18 PM

when he answered the phone it was such a real moment lol he didn't give a shit about her jacket or the luncheon

they seem like they despise each other at this point

by Anonymousreply 61December 20, 2021 5:48 PM

I’m getting kind of bored with the same blah blah blah every week! Mary’s church., sister wives, meredith being terrorized, Lisa kissing ass and jen pretending she’s not guilty.

I need something to HAPPEN!

by Anonymousreply 62December 20, 2021 7:22 PM

R62, I respectfully disagree. We had all but one member of the cast shouting at least one other member, and mostly more than one, in this week’s episode. At a luncheon in a peace garden. That is a momentous event, a true happening, in Housewife land. I am still waiting for one of the housewives to have an affair with their castmate’s husband but I almost think the show will never do that because it would be too male-centered. This show is about women who hate each other over money, brand deals, and camera time, not adultery.

by Anonymousreply 63December 22, 2021 7:37 AM

They are all so ugly. I only know Mary, Jenny, and Jen. Meredith is Brooks’ mom?

by Anonymousreply 64December 22, 2021 8:02 AM

Neither Meredith nor Jennie are ugly. I’ll take the 5th on the rest.

by Anonymousreply 65December 22, 2021 8:14 AM

the luncheon was amazing

shocking that Jen was the center of the drama but wasn't involved in any of the arguing or screaming.

by Anonymousreply 66December 22, 2021 8:17 AM

Probably the best second season of any HW show in the franchise. Usually a great first season means a blah second season but, so far, season 2 is surpassing season 1 thanks to crazy Mary and Jen’s arrest.

by Anonymousreply 67December 22, 2021 3:06 PM

lmao just read Jen announced she is going to attend the reunion

Andy announced earlier this week he's taking questions now so I'm assuming they're planning on filming in the middle of January

by Anonymousreply 68December 22, 2021 5:50 PM

Jen’s mother looks younger than Jen.

by Anonymousreply 69January 3, 2022 2:27 AM

wow these ladies keep delivering!

Jennie bringing everyone together for a group confrontation of Mary was fun.

I have liked Meredith more this season but it was a big misstep for her to be so neutral about Mary's slanted eye comment toward Jennie. Even if Mary didn't mean to offend, it's a no-no

Mary always saying she doesn't remember saying shit. Then the producers flash to the "thug" and "Mexican" comments lol

by Anonymousreply 70January 3, 2022 2:57 AM

ooh just saw next week's previews we're getting a Jen-Lisa bus fight! lol

by Anonymousreply 71January 3, 2022 3:01 AM

The husbands all looked good tonite.

by Anonymousreply 72January 3, 2022 5:32 AM

[quote]Jennie is the sleeper star of the season. She brings a lot to the table. Would be interested to see her v Meredith. Season 5 or so, I predict.

Are you Jennie?

Cause....

Chick just shouts at Mary as if she's trying to secure her snowflake. Otherwise, she has nothing going on, and I often forget about her when she's not on camera.

by Anonymousreply 73January 3, 2022 9:40 AM

The slanty eyed comment was kind of shocking. Imagine if Jennie had made a racist remark about Mary’s appearance. Bravo would probably edit her out of the show.

by Anonymousreply 74January 3, 2022 2:13 PM

reunion apparently films this Thursday

by Anonymousreply 75January 4, 2022 3:18 AM

Meredith looked like pink big bird in that outfit. Holy shit she looked I N S A N E. They didn’t show the feathered flare of her pants much, yikes horrendous.

Why does everyone still want to be friends with Mary? She’s a racist, rude, pilled out wack job? Is it to get expensive gifts?

Jen looked terrible with the lighter hair color. It blended with her skin and she looked like a giant blob of peanut butter.

Someone on Reddit that worked w/Whitney and Justin had terrific tea. Link to a long thread below. Baby bump bikini grinding on the boss is your teaser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 5, 2022 11:33 AM

lmao not surprised. Whitney seems pretty trashy and so is her husband

curious about what her ex-husband BYU football player looks like and what he does for work now. Justin is no prize. Did she think he was rich and that's why she got with him?

by Anonymousreply 77January 5, 2022 10:36 PM

Here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 5, 2022 11:00 PM

And this was Sam's basketball coach, who also happens to be Justin's brother:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 5, 2022 11:08 PM

Mormons are a sick little incestuous group

by Anonymousreply 80January 5, 2022 11:12 PM

WTF ok Whitney is a mess. She had to have known Justin was her first husband's coach's brother

by Anonymousreply 81January 5, 2022 11:20 PM

Justin’s brother looks like an upgraded version of Justin.

by Anonymousreply 82January 6, 2022 12:50 AM

assuming this is the same guy, her ex husband is a senior real estate manager

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 6, 2022 1:30 AM

Yes, that's him.

Compounding the incestuousness of it all, Sam's cousin Chris is an assistant basketball coach at BYU.

When Dave Rose retired a couple of years ago Chris followed his replacement, Mark Pope, from UVU. So, unfortunately, there was no overlap of Sam and Dave—the only thing that could have made this web more tangled.

by Anonymousreply 84January 6, 2022 4:30 AM

so the reunion filmed today

apparently Lisa and Jen got the 2 seats next to Andy with Heather next to Jen. Not sure where everyone else was yet

by Anonymousreply 85January 7, 2022 5:15 AM

Mary didn’t show up to the reunion. Bye girl.

by Anonymousreply 86January 7, 2022 4:55 PM

yeah Mary is a goner for sure

you can't skip reunions

she knew she would get destroyed on her ignorant comments this season about Asians and Mexicans as well as get interrogated by Andy about her church-cult

by Anonymousreply 87January 7, 2022 10:24 PM

So how much longer does Jen have before she’s imprisoned?

I can’t imagine the show losing both Jen and Mary next season, although there’s still Lisa for shit stirring and Whitney is another con artist. That said, Utah seems to be full of insane wealthy people work skeletons in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 88January 8, 2022 3:25 AM

Jen's trial starts in March

apparently season 3 filming is going to start in a couple weeks

They'll surely find a 7th woman to replace Mary and bring everyone else back.

I am curious if Meredith sticks to her word about not wanting to be around Jen then she'll have a choice to make about season 3

by Anonymousreply 89January 8, 2022 3:31 AM

R89 Meredith is too much of an attention whore to actually leave the show, she’ll come back betting that Jen will be imprisoned sooner than later

by Anonymousreply 90January 8, 2022 4:06 PM

Apparently Brooks has never had anything slimey in his mouth before. Jen’s tirade on the bus was soooo fake but Lisa’s freak out was not. Seth is adorable and I wanted those pants to come off.

by Anonymousreply 91January 10, 2022 2:58 AM

Mary and Cameron fucked?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 10, 2022 4:55 AM

this episode had some cringe moments

1. Seth being obsessed with Whitney's boobs and Whitney, Justin and Meredith all being fine with it

2. Lisa admitting her husband used to date her sister

3. Brooks

by Anonymousreply 93January 10, 2022 6:13 AM

R92 lol saw that rumor

nothing would shock me about Mary she's nuts

by Anonymousreply 94January 10, 2022 6:13 AM

With each passing episode, Seth becomes a bigger douche. What does Meredith see in him? He's not really hot. He's not loaded. He must have a big dick!

by Anonymousreply 95January 10, 2022 5:27 PM

Seth and Meredith’s happiness seems forced, I’m getting the same vibe from that I got from Shannon and David Beador the season before they got divorced.

by Anonymousreply 96January 10, 2022 5:38 PM

I didn't expect Lisa to shout "you wanna go?" to Jen in the bus lol

by Anonymousreply 97January 10, 2022 7:04 PM

I love when Meredith calls out Lisa for screaming at her. I don't like when Meredith does her weird laugh with her mouth open.

by Anonymousreply 98January 10, 2022 7:45 PM

Seth is my new favorite house husband, so damn sexy

by Anonymousreply 99January 10, 2022 7:48 PM

John Barlow looks like he would have a big dick

by Anonymousreply 100January 10, 2022 7:57 PM

I found Dr. Duy quite charming in this episode. The sister wife comment at the beginning of the season was off-putting but he seems personable most of the time

by Anonymousreply 101January 10, 2022 8:03 PM

Coach Shah seemed sedated in this episode. But, who could blame him. I can’t imagine being married to that criminal timebomb, who goes off at the drop of a hat.

by Anonymousreply 102January 10, 2022 8:19 PM

Wow, Mary didn't show up? That's the final nail in her coffin, right? Has any HW skipped a reunion and been invited back?

by Anonymousreply 103January 10, 2022 8:42 PM

LuAnn and Kim skipped reunions when they went to rehab

by Anonymousreply 104January 10, 2022 9:39 PM

LVP skipped her last reunion

by Anonymousreply 105January 10, 2022 9:48 PM

Any chance Jen would take a plea deal or is she going away for a long time either way.

by Anonymousreply 106January 10, 2022 11:35 PM

Jen is going to be scissoring with Ghislaine Maxwell By 2024.

by Anonymousreply 107January 10, 2022 11:57 PM

R102 love “criminal time-bomb”

by Anonymousreply 108January 11, 2022 1:56 AM

R106 it's too late. Her assistant Stu took the plea deal so he'll be cooperating against her. She still claims she's 100% innocent and thus is going to trial

by Anonymousreply 109January 11, 2022 2:13 AM

reunion looks

was I wrong to think they would have dressed better than this? Almost all of them look horrid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 15, 2022 5:20 AM

Meredith is an attention whore, likes the money, likes the chance to promote her business, AND has left the door open to reconciling with Jen by agreeing to film with her. What’s more, she actually defended Jen and criticized her castmates for making Jen’s arrest about themselves. It’s flawless and something I’ve never seen attempted let alone pulled off in RH history. Fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 111January 15, 2022 8:27 AM

Meredith should have worn an orange jumpsuit as a fuck you to Jen.

by Anonymousreply 112January 15, 2022 12:27 PM

another fantastic episode!

these ladies just keep delivering.

the crazy bus ride with Jen and Lisa

then Jen getting in Meredith's face at the dinner with them both threatening to reveal what they know about each other

Whitney getting shut down by Mary for a moment

by Anonymousreply 113January 17, 2022 7:25 AM

The show gets better and better. I don’t believe Meredith had anything to do with Jen’s arrest. Mary? Not so sure. Heather is my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 114January 17, 2022 3:12 PM

no it's just like in New Jersey several years ago when Teresa falsely blamed Caroline, Jacqueline and to a lesser extent Melissa for her and Joe getting arrested

the authorities always investigate these people for years before moving in. Teresa and Jen were just dumb enough to go on reality tv and think their fame would protect them from being held accountable for their crimes

by Anonymousreply 115January 17, 2022 7:45 PM

This started years ago with US. vs. Ketabchi. As things snowballed and more participants were uncovered it led to US vs. Cheedie, which is linked below. Stu and Jen, as well as others, were later added in a superseding indictment.

Their phones were being monitored all along by the FBI and HSI. Why would anyone think the investigational services of random Housewives were required?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116January 17, 2022 8:29 PM

because like Teresa, Jen is trying to save face by blaming others

I'm sure Meredith and Mary do hate her but it's absurd to blame them for her getting indicted

by Anonymousreply 117January 17, 2022 8:32 PM

Reality tv attracts delusional people THANK GOD!

by Anonymousreply 118January 18, 2022 12:23 AM

it's a shame because Jen is great tv. She is quite unhinged

she'd be fun to watch on an all-star cast

by Anonymousreply 119January 18, 2022 12:51 AM

Gossip sites are saying that Jen and Meredith had an affair with the same man, which is why Meredith hired the PI in the first place and why they hate each other. It actually makes a lot of sense, and explains why Jen brought up the 10 men Meredith was dating. Is there nothing to do in SLC but fuck?

by Anonymousreply 120January 18, 2022 1:00 AM

Fucking is a distant second to abusing benzos in Utah.

"But....but...they were PRESCRIBED!"

by Anonymousreply 121January 18, 2022 1:11 AM

Oh yeah, Mary was also rumored to be fucking that Cameron guy who used to attend her church.

by Anonymousreply 122January 18, 2022 1:14 AM

Meredith is such an amazing housewife. I want to channel her.

Lisa is such an amazing housewife. I want to be her enemy and destroy her life.

by Anonymousreply 123January 18, 2022 3:49 AM

I hope the New York man they’re fucking is Harry Dubin

by Anonymousreply 124January 18, 2022 5:10 AM

If I was facing 40 years in prison I would be in bed with the covers over my head surrounded by empty pizza boxes.

by Anonymousreply 125January 18, 2022 5:14 AM

Mary’s parents did an interview with some gay. Now we know where Mary gets it from , her mother looks like a frigging lunatic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 18, 2022 5:59 AM

Mary's mother Rosalind is the one who successfully petitioned the court to have Mary's grandmother's body exhumed after Robert refused to sign off on an autopsy.

And here she is with her choir:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 18, 2022 6:18 AM

A better view of giant Jesus and his fruit basket

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 18, 2022 6:20 AM

And if you don't like red, she's got that covered as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 18, 2022 6:24 AM

wow Mary and her mother look so much alike

I can't say I'm surprised she's finally giving an interview

the whole family is nuts

by Anonymousreply 130January 18, 2022 6:31 AM

[quote]Mary’s parents did an interview with some gay.

That's her stepfather. Mary's original last name was Jefferson; she's been through a few since then.

And while we're on the many talents of Mama's Family, this is Mary's brother. He ended up on Rosalind's side when the church and family split.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 18, 2022 6:52 AM

curious who Mary's father is. Interesting how she, her mother and grandmother all had more than 1 husband

by Anonymousreply 132January 18, 2022 7:28 AM

Where did all those black people come from in SLC? I have only visited once, but I don’t remember seeing one black person.

by Anonymousreply 133January 18, 2022 2:36 PM

so Whitney did that whole ceremony that was supposed to be so important to her then ten minutes later she's attacking Meredith and Mary for why they didn't come on the bus with them?

by Anonymousreply 134January 18, 2022 2:38 PM

Yes r134. Real Housewives don’t give a fuck about spirituality or meditation, they prefer to fight petty dramas over seating arrangements or invitations while wearing costumes or mother of the bride gowns.

by Anonymousreply 135January 18, 2022 4:25 PM

are there other potential crazy women they can cast since Mary has quit?

Next season begins filming in a couple weeks and Jen's trial starts in March so I think she'll be there throughout but likely will be in the slammer for season 4

so SLC producers are going to need to find 2 more big personality ladies

Heather, Whitney, Meredith, Lisa and Jennie are all solid but they need bombastic characters to push the drama out of them

by Anonymousreply 136January 18, 2022 10:38 PM

I think I’m pretty crazy and I love myself for it.

by Anonymousreply 137January 18, 2022 10:50 PM

Mary replacements: How bout that crazy chick that hosted the fundraiser at her house and chose her cousin Whitney over her friend of many years Lisa? She mainly be good to stir the pot?

by Anonymousreply 138January 18, 2022 10:57 PM

She was boring and a try hard, r138.

by Anonymousreply 139January 18, 2022 11:10 PM

Angie was just on good behavior trying to get her foot back in the door. Wait until she starts talking about Larry King as though she was once in the inner circle of the crème de la crème of society.

by Anonymousreply 140January 18, 2022 11:31 PM

I really can’t stand Whitney and Heather.

by Anonymousreply 141January 18, 2022 11:37 PM

I like Heather but she looks like Chris Farley’s brother Kevin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 19, 2022 12:01 AM

Heather needs to learn to mind her own damn business

by Anonymousreply 143January 19, 2022 12:56 AM

OK wow I'm no longer a fan of Jennie

someone found her facebook page before she joined the show

she's Trumper, hates Democrats and is racist against Black people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 19, 2022 8:59 AM

Oh, gross, r144! I figured that whole sister wife thing was made up, but I didn’t know she was that awful!

by Anonymousreply 145January 19, 2022 1:25 PM

Bye Jennie.

by Anonymousreply 146January 19, 2022 1:27 PM

So they are going to lose all three of their “women of color”?

by Anonymousreply 147January 19, 2022 1:50 PM

Good. I absolutely hate it when Jennie uses her blaccent when talking to Mary. She does the stupid head rolls too. She looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 148January 19, 2022 2:06 PM

That’s really disappointing about Jennie. Don’t the producers investigate these people before they put them on tv? It doesn’t seem all that difficult to find dirt. Or they just don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 149January 19, 2022 3:04 PM

It’s SALT LAKE CITY. It’s a conservative place. Jennie’s beliefs are not shocking.

Except for maybe Heather and Meredith, I’d assume the rest of them are MAGAts (I doubt Jenn and Mary vote).

by Anonymousreply 150January 19, 2022 5:52 PM

Oh my God, I cannot BELIEVE how good this show is!

by Anonymousreply 151January 20, 2022 8:23 AM

I doubt Whitney is conservative.

by Anonymousreply 152January 21, 2022 1:10 AM

For that matter…I could see Brooks and Meredith being a Christian Walker sort.

by Anonymousreply 153January 21, 2022 1:11 AM

I 100% believe that Whitney and her husband are conservatives. I know many people like them.

by Anonymousreply 154January 21, 2022 3:12 PM

Is it wrong that I still like Jen Shah? She’s fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 155January 24, 2022 1:30 AM

Mary looks so much better without her wig. Tonite’s episode was great. I’m going to be counting Lisa Barlow’s in my sleep.

by Anonymousreply 156January 24, 2022 2:02 AM

Why does Mary have five o’clock shadow?

by Anonymousreply 157January 24, 2022 4:31 AM

Meredith’s cocksucking son needs to be stopped. She was wearing a kimono or robe tonight imprinted with her taglines and sayings-“jealousy is a disease to which I say get well soon,” etc.

by Anonymousreply 158January 24, 2022 4:46 AM

Meredith is adopting a weird accent that sounds like Madge when she was married to Guy Ritchie

by Anonymousreply 159January 24, 2022 5:34 AM

I noticed that too, r159. I thought it was just the benzos. Her slurring and facial drooping is worse this season. I wonder if something else medically is going on with her.

by Anonymousreply 160January 24, 2022 2:19 PM

I really haven’t been impressed with Meredith this season at all.

And that purple feathered abortion she wore to Whitney’s launch will go down in history as one of the most tragic fashions to be featured on any Housewives show.

by Anonymousreply 161January 24, 2022 2:25 PM

Jennie is a real piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 162January 25, 2022 5:24 PM

Jennie was fired

by Anonymousreply 163January 25, 2022 5:30 PM

Because R163 is a lazy whore...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 25, 2022 5:32 PM

R164. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 165January 25, 2022 5:42 PM

I’m glad Jennie is gone. Fake whore.

by Anonymousreply 166January 25, 2022 8:13 PM

How many other housewives are busy having their social media accounts cleansed today ?

by Anonymousreply 167January 25, 2022 8:57 PM

Mary should be fired too, how she’s getting away with the slant comment is unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 168January 31, 2022 7:34 AM

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone at Bravo tipped off the Feds about Jen Shah, they’re constantly trying to up the drama

by Anonymousreply 169January 31, 2022 7:35 AM

Bravo needs to fire Mary rather than let her quit.

by Anonymousreply 170January 31, 2022 1:55 PM

Lisa’s hot mic moment was amazing. There is something off about Meredith and her family and she confirmed that l.

by Anonymousreply 171January 31, 2022 2:11 PM

Lisa is a gossipy yenta at heart who will shame any woman for having more sex than she does.

by Anonymousreply 172January 31, 2022 3:38 PM

Mary is the worst person I’ve ever seen on this entire series. So psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 173January 31, 2022 3:38 PM

Mary finally pulled the “disrespecting me” card, earrings are going to come off.

by Anonymousreply 174January 31, 2022 3:43 PM

Mary is definitely the strangest person I’ve ever seen on housewives.

by Anonymousreply 175January 31, 2022 4:20 PM

Heather upped her game by also calling Mary a "gradpa fucker" in not so many words...

by Anonymousreply 176January 31, 2022 4:28 PM

I don't care what you think, R173, cuz my whole congregation don't even like you!

by Anonymousreply 177January 31, 2022 4:29 PM

[quote] Lisa’s hot mic moment was amazing. There is something off about Meredith and her family and she confirmed that l.

What does that say about Lisa? She and Meredith have been friends for 10 years. Birds of a feather.

If I were Meredith, I would come back with "at least my husband is not my sister's sloppy seconds"!

by Anonymousreply 178January 31, 2022 4:30 PM

Meredith’s deep dark secret seems to be that she loves her kids first, Xanax and bubble baths second, her dog and bad fashion lewks third and her cheesy frat boy husband a distant fourth - and that she was getting her back blown out while they were on a break. It’s bog standard fortysomething wine mom stuff, and the fact that the rest of them are all acting like she’s the lovechild of Keyser Soze and Regina George makes them look like ludicrous assholes.

by Anonymousreply 179January 31, 2022 4:54 PM

Did anyone see Meredith on WWHL after the show?? Holy shit her eye was drooping like bad botox and her face was gigantically and freakishly filled. Meredith used to be really different looking…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 31, 2022 11:37 PM

Meredith looked like she was made of plastic on WWHL especially sitting next to Bridget Everett who was in all her natural glory and looking great.

by Anonymousreply 181January 31, 2022 11:40 PM

R180, holy shit, she literally looks nothing like that person now. At all.

by Anonymousreply 182January 31, 2022 11:50 PM

I'm... moo...ving... real....ly... slooow... too... daaayhhh..

by Anonymousreply 183February 1, 2022 12:06 AM

Is Mary what used to be called "slow"? I don't think I've ever heard her say two complete sentences. She says two words, pauses, thinks of something, says two more words, pauses, adds, "and stuff" or something like that. She bugs out her eyes, can't seem to get a coherent thought out, and waves her hands around or makes faces as if that makes up for her lack of language. She's just fucking odd.

by Anonymousreply 184February 1, 2022 12:07 AM

Mary behaves like doing Real Housewives of Salt Lake City is court mandated community service. I've never seen a Housewife this seemingly disdainful of having to participate in the required Housewife activities and duties. It's bizarre and uncomfortable to watch. She needs to be shitcanned immediately.

by Anonymousreply 185February 1, 2022 12:24 AM

Meredith in 2015

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 1, 2022 12:24 AM

Swipe through for various iterations of her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187February 1, 2022 12:35 AM

Is it racist of me that I still have trouble distinguishing between Lisa and Meredith after two seasons? (Meredith has the gay son)

I want a recording of Whitney whine-slurring "We're in danger!" as my ring tone.

by Anonymousreply 188February 1, 2022 12:37 AM

I used to have that same problem, R188. Meredith is the one with the Madonna geisha hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 189February 1, 2022 12:55 AM

Last season Mary was barely on the show and rarely participated in group outings so I’m surprised she agreed to come back for Season 2.

by Anonymousreply 190February 1, 2022 1:07 AM

These women have no DEPP.

by Anonymousreply 191February 1, 2022 1:10 AM

This show started out strong but quickly went to shit. They are all majorly messed up even by housewives’ low standards.

by Anonymousreply 192February 1, 2022 1:12 AM

look at this idiot's second design. no that's not a name tag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 1, 2022 1:13 AM

How does Andy sleep at night? They are exploiting everyone’s misery. I am sure they will have closeups of Jan Shah’s face when the judge declares her GUILTY.

by Anonymousreply 194February 1, 2022 1:17 AM

Brooks seems like a flabby lazy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 195February 1, 2022 1:24 AM

R195. Stop making assumptions about Brooks. He’s still figuring out who he is.

by Anonymousreply 196February 1, 2022 1:28 AM

On the reddit housewives forum, people were saying using the word "twink" to describe Brooks is a slur. But...what else IS he!?

by Anonymousreply 197February 1, 2022 1:47 AM

A pretentious, talent-free fame whore?

by Anonymousreply 198February 1, 2022 1:59 AM

R198, that too. That too.

by Anonymousreply 199February 1, 2022 2:13 AM

Are those Instagram filters or is the whole family getting a group discount from Beauty Lab ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200February 1, 2022 2:13 AM

Has Andy tried to fuck Brooks or is he too much of a sissy for him. Andy seems like the type who says he’s “masc 4 masc” on Grindr and is completely unaware that he’s a stereotypical old queen with a blown out asshole.

by Anonymousreply 201February 1, 2022 2:17 AM

jen was born a man?

by Anonymousreply 202February 1, 2022 2:31 AM

It is hilarious that Lisa stormed into the bathroom and talked to herself. What she was saying wasn’t wrong, though!!!! I like Lisa more and more this season. Meredith has drawn a line in the sand to be Mary’s ride or die…because why??? I’m very suspicious of her suddent choice to be besties with a woman who can’t have a rational conversation and rolls her eyes at everyone every 3 seconds.

The way the women argue on this show is like no other in the franchise. Two women bicker (everyone else silent), then two different women bicker and insult each other (everyone else silent), then another two women who were not fighting suddenly argue with each other about a different issue. It’s like 3-4 separate arguments that are disjointed and seem oddly-timed, and no one resolves anything because it’s not a conversation.

The show picked up steam toward the end. Can’t wait for the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 203February 1, 2022 5:08 AM

yeah count me in as LOVING Lisa's hot mic moment!

I don't think she forget she was still mic'ed up though since she came out and tossed it to the producers. She's savvy and petty enough to make it seem like she didn't want us to hear her real thoughts but we know she did. Shocked she said that about Meredith. Their friendship has to be done. Where do you go from there when someone you've been "friends" with for 10 years trashes you so viciously like that?

I can't wait for the reunion though it is disappointing Mary won't be there

knowing what we know now about Jennie I don't care about her feud with Mary. They're both awful

by Anonymousreply 204February 1, 2022 5:27 AM

I love that Lisa went off. Imagine sitting around for months(?) knowing that audio is out there, but not knowing when they will release it. Apparently the show released it to Meredith and the rest of the cast hours or the day before the reunion. Can’t wait to watch that!!! Is it this Sunday or competing with the Super Bowl?

by Anonymousreply 205February 1, 2022 11:13 AM

Sure Jan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 1, 2022 6:23 PM

Meredith is a lying WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 207February 1, 2022 6:33 PM

Is r207 Lisa, Jen or Brooks

by Anonymousreply 208February 1, 2022 6:35 PM

Meredith seemed so put together on the beginning but that has all unraveled now.

They all seem like posers. I wonder if Mormons think God is punishing them for being criminals, drunks, promiscuous racists and liars.

by Anonymousreply 209February 1, 2022 6:57 PM

um is there a condition that causes your whole face to swell like that?

Meredith's body looked normal on WWHL but her face looked like she had too many fillers done recently and it hadn't settled. She looked like Kaitlyn Jenner which shocked me.

by Anonymousreply 210February 1, 2022 7:25 PM

Mormons love to see ex-Mormons or inactive* ones make fools of themselves, but that only applies to Whitney, Jen, Heather, and Lisa.

Stu and Lindsey are active and the narrative around them is that Stu was led astray by ExMo Jen, and they use the fact that he flipped as proof that his godly wife pulled him back from the clutches of Satan and Jen (in no particular order).

*Inactive in this sense means not tithing and basically anything short of having one's name removed from the rolls. You can show up every Sunday and be considered inactive.

by Anonymousreply 211February 1, 2022 7:42 PM

Correction—turns out Lisa was talking to a producer in the bathroom. I saw a screenshot of her tossing the mic and in the mirror you can see a guy in the bathroom.

Still a great takedown of Meredith, even if Lisa wasn’t talking to herself.

by Anonymousreply 212February 3, 2022 2:11 PM

I’m glad she was talking to someone. It seemed psycho that she was rambling to herself.

by Anonymousreply 213February 3, 2022 2:45 PM

How is Fresh Wolf going?

by Anonymousreply 214February 3, 2022 8:28 PM

Mary is out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215February 4, 2022 3:32 AM

Good, R215. She’s fucking gross and has a perma-five o’clock shadow.

by Anonymousreply 216February 4, 2022 8:44 AM

Mary's got to be the weirdest Real Housewife ever.

by Anonymousreply 217February 4, 2022 3:01 PM

When is the reunion!?!?

by Anonymousreply 218February 4, 2022 4:45 PM

Meredith said she saw the Lisa hot mic episode a day or two before the reunion so their fight will be fun. I wonder if they’ll do to Jennie what Drag Race did to Sherry Pie and minimize her screen time.

by Anonymousreply 219February 4, 2022 5:03 PM

Too late for that, r219. The season is pretty much over.

by Anonymousreply 220February 4, 2022 5:04 PM

I thought last episode was the end of the season? There’s more?

by Anonymousreply 221February 4, 2022 6:26 PM

Is that the end?

NO!

by Anonymousreply 222February 4, 2022 6:29 PM

There are two more episodes before the reunion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223February 4, 2022 6:41 PM

We’re only 20 minutes into tonite’s episode and it’s fucking insane. They actually have a security guard on hand. And, to quote Heather ‘I love me an unhinged Lisa Barlow.’

by Anonymousreply 224February 7, 2022 1:20 AM

Mary said that Heather looks inbred and now I can’t unsee it, haha.

by Anonymousreply 225February 7, 2022 2:33 AM

This show is nuts. Whitney is a camera hog constantly inserting herself for airtime. Mary is in her old “I’m a living god” world. Lisa is a typical Mormon judgmental snitch, Mary was on the money with that one. Heather is funny, but she has nothing going on and is a super waffler + doormat. Jennie is boring and a racist. Meredith and her whole Marks crew are on edibles or pills or both. Jen is a joke questioning anyone else’s integrity when she’s been arrested by the Feds for scamming. Can’t wait for the reunion!

by Anonymousreply 226February 7, 2022 2:44 AM

another amazing episode

I think this cast became toxic the fastest of all the housewives' shows. I mean season 2 feels like we're in season 4 or 5.

The drama between Meredith, Mary, Lisa and Jen is fantastic stuff. Whitney and Heather want in so they just stir the pot adding fuel to the fire. I do think we could do without the nonsense "did Meredith call the FBI"

Jennie I'm trying to ignore. Given what has happened in the last month, she's going to look REALLY bad throwing a glass at Mary next week.

I'm glad before the season ended Bravo reminded us of how cultish Mary's "church" is. That was nutty. It's clear they worship her

by Anonymousreply 227February 7, 2022 4:38 AM

I had to pause the show and laugh for a minute at the beginning when Lisa was ranting and suddenly said "I'm richer than all of you". Wow what did that have to do with any of this? She reverted back to her season 1 elitist self there

by Anonymousreply 228February 7, 2022 4:39 AM

Women

by Anonymousreply 229February 7, 2022 4:41 AM

Heather lost me when she said

- She would support Jen no matter what she did criminally, but

- She would end a friendship if someone went after her kids (like Jen did to Meredith)

Pick a fucking side! They all seem desperate and clueless.

by Anonymousreply 230February 7, 2022 4:45 AM

R228, they get paid for appearing at girls trips and on camera. I think she was implying that she didn’t need the money enough to put up with the bullshit. The other women need the money more than her.

by Anonymousreply 231February 7, 2022 4:48 AM

I've lost track of who's mad at who for what so many times this season. No other HW show I watch is like that.

by Anonymousreply 232February 7, 2022 2:37 PM

John Barlow was looking hot in that blue sweater. Lisa better keep it tight, and give up the junk food, if she wants to keep his interest. Her junk food farts must stink up the house....

by Anonymousreply 233February 7, 2022 2:41 PM

Recently Mary had an interesting point about Lisa's love of fast food. Does it speak to someone's lack of depth if they think fast food is actually good food? Was Mary right?

by Anonymousreply 234February 7, 2022 2:44 PM

I think that Lisa is lying about her love of fast food. She is trying to be cool and relatable. She is too thin to be putting that crap in her body. She is now the best looking housewife in SLC…Meredith has hit the wall and Whitney just looks cheap (how many layers of red lipstick did she apply in the middle of that conversation)?

by Anonymousreply 235February 7, 2022 3:06 PM

I think Lisa feeds her kids fast food but she and hubby are way too fit looking to indulge. He’s so friggin hot.

by Anonymousreply 236February 7, 2022 9:55 PM

social media went crazy over the scene of Mary looking Whitney up and down in the kitchen after Whitney and Meredith had that fight

by Anonymousreply 237February 7, 2022 10:37 PM

I am so tired of these chicks focusing on whether Meredith’s father’s memorial was on Tuesday or Wednesday vs JEN SHAH SCAMMING OLD PEOPLE, and Mary Crosby SCAMMING congregants. This is wack!

by Anonymousreply 238February 7, 2022 10:52 PM

I think they all just love irritating Meredith. Her uppity reactions are priceless.

by Anonymousreply 239February 7, 2022 11:19 PM

I love that Page Six has referred to Lisa Barlow as a “fast food enthusiast”

by Anonymousreply 240February 8, 2022 12:05 AM

Why does Meredith move in such a jerky, odd manner. She tilts her head and sways in a strange way. She reminds me of a marionette.

by Anonymousreply 241February 8, 2022 2:17 AM

Why are these women constantly screaming at each other? Are they mentally ill?

by Anonymousreply 242February 8, 2022 2:38 AM

I hope for season 3 they find another rich woman. I want to see how Lisa reacts to someone who has as much or even more money than her

by Anonymousreply 243February 8, 2022 2:42 AM

So Meredith’s PI discovered that Lisa is not the richest? Ouch. I assume Mary is the richest from church grifting.

by Anonymousreply 244February 8, 2022 2:44 AM

never thought I'd hear "facsimile" on a housewives' show

by Anonymousreply 245February 8, 2022 2:46 AM

I can't believe that I now know what a Sprinter van is.

by Anonymousreply 246February 8, 2022 3:21 AM

"Women. Harrumph."

by Anonymousreply 247February 8, 2022 6:25 AM

Mary kind of grew on me in the last couple of episodes, and I’m going to miss her. She gives zero fucks. I guess I got used to her weirdness.

by Anonymousreply 248February 8, 2022 3:04 PM

glad that fake preacher mary got fired.

how big is jen's cock?

by Anonymousreply 249February 9, 2022 5:41 AM

Maybe you're falling under her spell, r248. Maybe that's how she operates. Are you ready to mortgage your house and join her church now?

by Anonymousreply 250February 9, 2022 7:53 AM

I didn’t think Mary’s church looked super crazy last season when Whitney visited with her father, but it looked full blown insane in this last episode.

by Anonymousreply 251February 12, 2022 10:01 PM

Damn, no housewives or 90 day fiance this week. Stupid SuperBowl.

by Anonymousreply 252February 12, 2022 10:10 PM

I hope Andy is no longer trying to make sissy Brooks happen.

by Anonymousreply 253February 13, 2022 1:13 PM

Brooks can sit on my face any day.

by Anonymousreply 254February 13, 2022 8:10 PM

R254. Please STOP speculating about my sons sexual orientation. He’s still figuring things out and hasn’t even discussed it with ME.

by Anonymousreply 255February 13, 2022 9:10 PM

BROOKS IS A FAG

by Anonymousreply 256February 13, 2022 9:37 PM

Hey Meredith, you know what's fun? Taking a bit of tobacco out of a cigarette, putting a Xanax in, stuffing the tobacco back in, and lighting up!

by Anonymousreply 257February 13, 2022 9:48 PM

Medicated Meredith is the best

so she doesn't get mad when I stare at Whitney's chest

by Anonymousreply 258February 13, 2022 9:52 PM

The only medicayshhhin I need ish my family you peeesh of shhhhhhhhzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 259February 13, 2022 10:06 PM

Stop terrorizing my family, JENNIFER SHAH, and get your pointy finger out of my face. If you want to abuse someone, JENNIFER SHAH, I'm sure there's an assistant around for you to beat up. Enjoy prison, you cow.

by Anonymousreply 260February 13, 2022 10:31 PM

BROOKS IS A FAG WHO EMBARRASSED MY CHILDREN BY BITCHING ABOUT MY VAGINA! AND MEREDITH FUCKED HARRY DUBIN

by Anonymousreply 261February 13, 2022 10:33 PM

I’ve always wanted to join a cult, but fear that they wouldn’t have me.

by Anonymousreply 262February 13, 2022 10:57 PM

Oo-boogedy-doo, nobody told me Meredith was a Jew!

by Anonymousreply 263February 13, 2022 11:49 PM

Oh, they'll take anyone!

by Anonymousreply 264February 13, 2022 11:57 PM

jen was really born a man?

by Anonymousreply 265February 17, 2022 6:01 AM

I’m kind of glad Mary and Jennie are leaving. Jennie tries too hard and Mary doesn’t try at all. Jen’s trial starts in a few weeks. I’ll miss her.

by Anonymousreply 266February 21, 2022 2:28 PM

Yeah, I completely understand why Mary was laughing during Jennie’s meltdown. She was trying so hard to act enraged, and she is a bad actress. I’m going to miss Jen too. Despite her criminal activity, she really is funny and likable.

by Anonymousreply 267February 21, 2022 2:38 PM

"Oh, you're acting all hood, Jennie?"

"Did you just call me Jennie from the hood, Mary? Jennie from the hood?"

First off, Mary didn't call Jennie "Jennie from the Hood" but I bet Jennie liked it and wanted it to happen that way and, second, nothing is funnier than someone who explodes over something that didn't even happen.

by Anonymousreply 268February 21, 2022 2:51 PM

Are they planning to show Jen Shah each day of the trial? She doesn’t realize that she is facing serious jail time but is desperate to be on TV for cash.

I don’t see how the others (especially Lisa and Meredith) recover.

That leaves us with bobble head and inbred. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 269February 21, 2022 2:59 PM

I think Jennie combines all of Jen Shah’s insane hair-trigger temper and propensity for blithe dishonesty (I think that sister wife storyline was total horeshit and trotted out for the sole purpose of getting fraus to take her to heart) and Lisa Barlow’s thirsty try-hard energy while having none of the charisma that makes them work as housewives.

Heather has some nerve throwing stones at Meredith about milking her father’s death for her own benefit when that weird fake funeral was in service of nothing but her and her narrative and was major bad mojo. Lisa’s a birdbrain but her instincts are right about Heather. Dark energy.

by Anonymousreply 270February 21, 2022 3:19 PM

If Coach Shah needs a shoulder to cry on while Jen is away, I’m available. I really don’t see how Jen is going to avoid jail time especially if her assistant copped a plea for a lighter sentence. But, unlike Bravo’s other felons (Teresa and Erika) I really do like Jen.

by Anonymousreply 271February 21, 2022 3:24 PM

Jen is interesting because she literally thinks she did nothing wrong, despite stealing from the elderly and gullible and not reporting it as income. I don’t know if she has a jury trial, but the judge in her case will not find her sympathetic, he or she will only see a hardened criminal.

by Anonymousreply 272February 21, 2022 3:42 PM

In the preview of the reunion Andy points out that Jen is facing 30 years for one charge and 20 for another and Jen seems completely unaware. Serious denial.

by Anonymousreply 273February 21, 2022 3:53 PM

Based on the fact that Jen fucked herself HARDCORE by not accepting a plea. She is probably going to be sentenced to 10-15 years and probably serve most of that. (Someone here mentioned that Federal charges are served nearly in their entirety)

The others were 5-7 years?

She is utterly deluded. Her lawyer probably begged her to take the plea.

by Anonymousreply 274February 21, 2022 4:48 PM

Also^^^ I just don't see a judge sentencing her to life in prison for those charges- Even 30 years is basically life in prison for someone her age.

by Anonymousreply 275February 21, 2022 4:49 PM

I do not care about the reunion because Mary will not be there. None of the others are that interesting or entertaining to me.

by Anonymousreply 276February 21, 2022 5:00 PM

"Even 30 years is basically life in prison for someone her age."

I'M TWENTY-TWO, YOU BITCH! And I'm pointing two fingers at you AND throwing a glass across the room as I fucking type!

by Anonymousreply 277February 21, 2022 5:28 PM

Jennie was giving me Desperate Friend-Of vibes at that party.

by Anonymousreply 278February 21, 2022 5:37 PM

Jennie was SO cringe at the party. They didn’t even give her a “wrap up” photo still at the end.

Who are they going to find to replace Jen, Mary, and Jennie?

I think next season Heather gets the “villain/bitch” edit. It’s her turn.

by Anonymousreply 279February 21, 2022 6:13 PM

I really hope that Jen doesn’t get that much jail time. I know that she stole from people, and wish there was a way to pay them back, but the thought of her spending years in a prison cell makes me sad and won’t help the poor people she swindled.

by Anonymousreply 280February 21, 2022 7:48 PM

Don't do the crime if ya ain't got the time, hunny.

by Anonymousreply 281February 21, 2022 8:00 PM

Phaedra's one to talk. Bitch, you got away with it. Most don't.

by Anonymousreply 282February 21, 2022 8:25 PM

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 283February 21, 2022 10:23 PM

I actually hope Jen gets a heavy sentence. Why should there be any leniency for a criminal? She stole from old people. The fact that she is manipulating you for sympathy is immaterial.

by Anonymousreply 284February 21, 2022 10:41 PM

DELIGHTED OLD HAG MANNISH JEN SHAH IS FIRED !

by Anonymousreply 285February 27, 2022 2:58 AM

But my vagina is all puffy!

by Anonymousreply 286February 27, 2022 4:15 AM

Haha wrong thread! But possibly appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 287February 27, 2022 4:15 AM

If Jen Shaw doesn't have a puffy vagina, I don't know who does.

by Anonymousreply 288February 27, 2022 4:53 AM

"I have vagina lips as puffy as heavenly clouds."

by Anonymousreply 289February 27, 2022 2:53 PM

The housewife with a puffy vagina, who would use that as an excuse to get out of doing anything, is Kim Zolciak.

I can see her having Kroy call production and telling them she can’t come to whatever costume party/spa trip/male stripper revue they all have to attend, and Nene and Kenya fuming over it.

by Anonymousreply 290February 27, 2022 4:26 PM

Just picked up Taco Bell and I’m ready for the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 291February 27, 2022 11:44 PM

I’m very surprised Jennie hasn’t been edited out of the reunion. Jen Shah looks great.

by Anonymousreply 292February 28, 2022 1:26 AM

On the surface, Heather seems like a fun, blousy blonde, but she defends the most horrific people and normalizes their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 293February 28, 2022 3:57 AM

Jesus these outfits are just as bad as Twitter said a few weeks ago. It’s like they all went to a drag queen’s yard sale.

Jennie advocating against AAPI hate when we now know she spent 2020 on Facebook attacking BLM and George Floyd is ridiculous. They should have given her a follow up interview by the cast of Potomac, then fired her.

by Anonymousreply 294February 28, 2022 4:45 AM

Jen Shah is going down.

by Anonymousreply 295February 28, 2022 4:47 AM

"Jen Shah is going down"

So is Meredith, because she's the slut of New York! Oh, you meant 'down' like jail. I mean, like, 'on her knees'. Because Meredith is a slut!

by Anonymousreply 296February 28, 2022 10:56 PM

It’s sort of hilarious (and depressing) that despite one cast member being arrested on federal fraud charges and another one being a cult leader, these women are way more genuinely outraged about Lisa’s inability to conceal the fact that she thinks she is way better than them.

by Anonymousreply 297February 28, 2022 11:23 PM

She is better than the rest of them. She is by far the most attractive, best dressed, and has the best looking husband. She may be the richest. She isn’t drugged out (Meredith), going to jail (Jen), a cult leader (Mary), fat and insecure (Heather), racist (Jennie), or have daddy issues (Whitney).

by Anonymousreply 298March 1, 2022 12:22 AM

Wow R298! I love that!

by Anonymousreply 299March 1, 2022 1:20 AM

So apparently Heather was busted 10 years ago for not only driving under the influence of alcohol, she tested positive for amphetamines, which she said was related to an Adderall prescription

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300March 1, 2022 9:06 PM

The limit for a dui in Utah is .03 I think.

by Anonymousreply 301March 1, 2022 9:26 PM

What did Heather do to her face to make it look so masculine?

by Anonymousreply 302March 2, 2022 1:37 AM

Inbreeding, r302

by Anonymousreply 303March 2, 2022 1:40 AM

Was there anything interesting on the reunion? Did Meredith forgive Lisa?

by Anonymousreply 304March 2, 2022 2:19 AM

I think Heather Gay might be related to Marjorie Taylor Greene.

by Anonymousreply 305March 2, 2022 5:14 AM

That set was so low rent with the ice fishing hole. D-

by Anonymousreply 306March 2, 2022 5:15 AM

Jen’s trial pushed to July.

by Anonymousreply 307March 3, 2022 1:21 AM

Mary looks like a black person who is in blackface. She has a weird 5 o’clock shadow thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 308March 3, 2022 8:20 PM

Now Jen really has no storyline. She wanted the trial in March so it would be filmed. The judge probably changed it just to mess with her.

by Anonymousreply 309March 3, 2022 9:07 PM

Can we just throw all these bitches in the ice hole already?

by Anonymousreply 310March 5, 2022 3:05 AM

no kidding, heather is so mannish. and a dramatic snore. REPLACE EM ALL WHEN JEN IS IMPRISONED

by Anonymousreply 311March 7, 2022 2:10 AM

Recast the show with Mary and seven of her female congregants.

by Anonymousreply 312March 7, 2022 2:58 AM

Jen just played the race card. She’s desperate. Love the husbands. Classy. Stay out of the drama.

by Anonymousreply 313March 14, 2022 12:30 AM

Coach Shaw has a history of rectal bleeding!! WTF!!

by Anonymousreply 314March 14, 2022 5:44 AM

Was that a nicer of way of saying really bad hemorrhoids, r314?

by Anonymousreply 315March 14, 2022 5:50 AM

Coach can do adult diaper ads to pay Jen’s legal bills.

by Anonymousreply 316March 14, 2022 5:51 AM

He didn't mention hemorrhoids, r315. He said that he had a history of rectal bleeding and it got bad enough that his doctor sent him to the hospital, which is where he was when Jen was arrested. As the coach of a PAC10 football team, the mind races.

by Anonymousreply 317March 14, 2022 6:01 AM

Jen isn't black . Real black people don't have that last name. She's a homophobic muslim transplant vss.

by Anonymousreply 318July 30, 2022 5:57 AM

Jen is Polynesian.

by Anonymousreply 319August 1, 2022 1:23 AM

[quote] Jen is Polynesian.

Jen is a convicted felon.

by Anonymousreply 320August 1, 2022 5:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!