Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City- Season 2 Trailer

Man this looks good! I never saw the first season. Is it worth it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276November 15, 2021 9:57 PM

hahaha fuck this does look awesome.

I fully believe Mary is a corrupt "church" leader and that Jen is guilty

OP I recommend you watch season 1 before season 2 premieres. It was great tv. Jen Shah and Mary Crosby are both insane. Crosby is in a weird marriage to her step-grandfather!

Heather and Whitney are cousins and both are basically "fallen" Mormons

Lisa is a convert to Mormonism.

Meredith has the gay son

Jennie is the new one and not much about her known

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2021 10:27 PM

One housewife getting investigated by the feds, while another housewife investigates a fellow housewife for leading a cult. I'm in.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2021 10:29 PM

The new girl doesn't seem that necessary.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2021 10:31 PM

R3 since it's almost certain Jen is going to go away for a long time, they needed to find a replacement before there was a gap in the cast

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2021 10:35 PM

Beta-male Zoomer Brooks Marks is back, trying to get famous?

Will Xanax Meredith use the “he’s a child” excuse next time her 22-year-old son is misogynist and borderline racist?

I’m disengaging myself when he appears onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2021 5:36 PM

I’m really pleased they’ve keeping RHSLC diverse with this new Asian chick. You just know that Lisa and Meredith would love to keep it nice and proper and perfect with ladies who lunch and momtrepreneurs and, well, white. Neither of them are racist, but the juxtaposition between them whoring themselves out to Bravo for publicity and not liking the messy/rude/colorful/unrepressed behaviour of the shunned ex-Mormon cousins and the WOC is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2021 11:54 AM

Ugh I hope they don't give that whiny bitch Brooks a lot of air time.

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2021 12:03 PM

Lisa is still the worst I see.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2021 12:27 PM

Season 1 was maybe the best first season of any RHW shows. Season 2 looks freakin amazing. Meanwhile, RHONY is over. Finished. Done.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2021 12:35 PM

Lisa fancies herself another Bethenny. I couldn't believe in SEASON ONE last year she had the audacity to sometimes not attend group gatherings because she was "too busy" with her work as if this show isn't 1 of her jobs

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2021 3:53 AM

I was never that into the NY franchise. NJ was always the most entertaining and they had the best first season ever

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2021 11:21 AM

The first season of SLC is on Hulu. I say this for the cord-cutters like me.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2021 1:20 PM

Out of all the cunts on all of the RHW shows LISA is the biggest CUNT THAT HAS EVER CUNTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2021 10:48 PM

Wow. Even bigger than Teresa?

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2021 11:53 PM

Yes, r14.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2021 1:29 AM

Whitney and Jen (and looks like Heather too) blaming Meredith is bullshit. These assholes some fucking nerve. And Jen getting in Meredith’s face…repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2021 4:26 PM

*have

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2021 4:41 PM

I think you mean Jen, R13? Lisa's annoying but Jen is a MegaCunt.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2021 5:10 PM

I see they are still trying to make Brooks happen.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2021 5:17 PM

Yeah I'd rather watch OC Brooks instead of Brooks Marks. At least he had some depth.

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2021 5:20 PM

R19

He’s literally in one tiny scene in the trailer for a couple of seconds. Why are the Brooks haters so illogical and sensationalized?

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2021 5:21 PM

^Hi Meredith!^

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2021 5:23 PM

Sorry I love Meredith. She is very composed and oddly compelling.

Barlow is garbage but looks like a good shit stirrer.

The blonde young chick ALWAYS looks like she is "acting"- even the way she talks- she is reciting lines. She is fine- but expendable. Her dad's story was far more interesting than she is.

Shah IS this show. Its sad that she will absolutely be going away for at least 8 years. My guess is she will end up serving 3 years and then be on parole.

Mary- No words. And my god she is dense. Dumber than Theresa on RHONJ. How could someone so stupid run a cult?

I like the blonde chick with the Botox factory. She does seem like a decent person.

Brooks is fun but I can tell that he is THIRSTY. He could end up as obnoxious as Dorinda's fucking daughter.

I think I am going to save all these shows and binge them during Christmas. I did that last year and it was a lot of fun!

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2021 5:30 PM

I think the show would still be good without Jen. The other ladies have enough drama and conflict to bring on their own.

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2021 5:37 PM

OP, season 1 gets better as it goes along and it REALLY takes off at the season finale. Lisa left me cold and bored but that all changes during the reunion. Lisa becomes the fan favorite after that while Heather's "nice girl" mask slips. Previously, Heather was the fan favorite. I liked Whitney until I found out she and her husband are both far worse in real life than they are on the show (she went to Sturgis, a super-spreader event).

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2021 5:40 PM

Jen Shah is not the show. She wants to be the show, but she is just a loud obnoxious person with serious mental issues and a tiresome need for attention. I think the show will be better without her.

by Anonymousreply 26August 22, 2021 5:45 PM

R26, agreed. She tries to hard and she's exhausting to watch.

by Anonymousreply 27August 22, 2021 6:19 PM

I’m watching season 1. Why does Mary move in such a weird, twitchy way, like she’s on something ?

And I know he’s a douchebag but Seth Marks is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2021 12:42 AM

[quote]Mary- No words. And my god she is dense. Dumber than Theresa on RHONJ. How could someone so stupid run a cult?

The story about dying twice on the operating table while having her "odor glands" surgically removed is an underrated WTF moment in the Housewives franchise. I'd love to see Dame Kurn Huger get this dumb hoe together.

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2021 12:55 AM

this Sunday! can't wait

by Anonymousreply 30September 7, 2021 10:23 PM

[quote] Lisa becomes the fan favorite after that while Heather's "nice girl" mask slips.

LOL no.

That’s what Lisa wanted to happen. She was devastated when everyone made fun of “Whitney and Heather, Bad Weather”.

by Anonymousreply 31September 8, 2021 12:51 AM

The opening of the first episode includes Homeland Security showing up to arrest Jen Shah, who had by then absconded in a pickup truck.

I guess her poor mother (who is the anti-Jen in every way) will continue her streak of pretending Real Housewives simply doesn't exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 8, 2021 5:22 AM

Cannot wait.

by Anonymousreply 33September 8, 2021 6:35 AM

I just noticed that Heather brought a loaf of bread on the party bus.

by Anonymousreply 34September 8, 2021 7:21 AM

R32 Meredith is dressed like Lisa Vanderpump in the last shot. I can’t.

Erika Girardi will be watching the Jen Shah treatment very closely.

by Anonymousreply 35September 8, 2021 4:04 PM

[quote] That’s what Lisa wanted to happen

Well, at least Lisa hasn't broken up someone else's marriage or participated in super-spreader events.

by Anonymousreply 36September 9, 2021 1:26 AM

... what’s that got to do with Lisa not being a fan favourite, r36?

by Anonymousreply 37September 9, 2021 2:37 PM

Lisa Barlow reminds me of Stacey from EastEnders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 9, 2021 7:29 PM

I REALLY don’t like Whitney.

by Anonymousreply 39September 9, 2021 7:37 PM

How ‘The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City’ Is Using Jen Shah’s Legal Woes to Craft Irresistible TV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 11, 2021 5:00 PM

[quote] But what it’s all building to is the “This season on…” montage that comes at the end, which shows — among many other things, including a wild plot-point about whether Mary Cosby is a cult leader — … Meredith saying to Jen, “Who’s calling who a fraud? Love you, baby. Bye!”

I bet Meredith sits there with Brooks, valiumed up to her eyeballs, planning these bon mots.

by Anonymousreply 41September 11, 2021 5:07 PM

I know DL will have something to say about Whitney dropping that bday cake TWICE and then going outside with it before dropping it a third time. What a waste!

by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2021 1:58 AM

I can’t take Whitney’s voice. It’s like nails on a chalkboard. I didn’t miss this show at all.

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2021 2:16 AM

lol Meredith and Seth moved into a new home and she's taking offense to viewers referring to Brooks as a twink

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2021 4:08 AM

We're in danger, DL!

by Anonymousreply 45September 13, 2021 9:38 AM

[quote] I’m watching season 1. Why does Mary move in such a weird, twitchy way, like she’s on something ?

Because she's on something. She's clearly heavily sedated. Poor Heather seems like a compulsive eater. She was on WWHL tonight and started shoveling a loaf of challah bread into her maw during the live show.

by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2021 9:43 AM

Anyone else find Lisa’s husband hot as fuck? Tall athletic daddy.

by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2021 10:29 AM

Lisa's husband is hot. He also seems slightly terrified of her.

by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2021 1:05 PM

Oh, and if Meredith is looking to play victim this season, she might try to find someone my sympathetic than snotty Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2021 1:06 PM

MORE sympathetic!

by Anonymousreply 50September 13, 2021 1:06 PM

Brooks is still trying to figure out his sexuality? GURL!

by Anonymousreply 51September 13, 2021 2:22 PM

How dare you assume that Brooks has never seen a vagina! He sees vagina all of the time!

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2021 2:27 PM

Physically, I still can’t tell Meredith and Lisa apart. And I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks Lisa’s hubby is hot. They showed him from behind last night and he has nice broad shoulders and back. Damn!

by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2021 2:31 PM

I love that Mary’s covid hobby was talking to herself - and she totally shut down her podcast sidekick because he was praying too “Black”.

by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2021 6:30 PM

Thank goodness Bravo had a marathon of Season 1 on yesterday. I was able to get caught up on the shenanigans. I never watched it when it aired in 2019. Hate to say it but, I hooked!!

by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2021 6:59 PM

It was nice seeing Whitney’s hot stepsons

by Anonymousreply 56September 13, 2021 8:30 PM

In comparison to Beverly Hills, seems like:

Jen = Erika

Lisa = Rinna

Meredith = Sutton

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2021 10:35 PM

Wow this Is going to be an amazingly messy season!

by Anonymousreply 58September 13, 2021 11:10 PM

Meredith is more of a less witty but more intelligent Lisa Vanderpump. But on horse tranquillisers.

by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2021 5:20 AM

Meredith held a premiere party for herself in NYC on Sunday lol some of the NJ and NY cast members were there

by Anonymousreply 60September 15, 2021 5:23 AM

Twink is as twink does

by Anonymousreply 61September 15, 2021 2:48 PM

She acts like being a twink is the worst thing in the world. It’s not.

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2021 6:56 PM

Who is that bitch kidding? They pulled Brooks back from college specifically to be ON the show so that people would notice and talk about him. Any attention is good attention, right Mer? Pop some more sedatives and shut up.

by Anonymousreply 63September 15, 2021 7:02 PM

Same Kurn Huger lol!!!

by Anonymousreply 64September 15, 2021 7:59 PM

*Dame

by Anonymousreply 65September 15, 2021 7:59 PM

I kind of want to see Lisa’s daddy husband fuck Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 66September 15, 2021 8:14 PM

I didn’t know Meredith had a daughter. She doesn’t seem as thirsty as her brother.

by Anonymousreply 67September 15, 2021 10:08 PM

There’s an older straight son too. Brooks lives with him in New York apparently.

by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2021 10:14 PM

The daughter was on last season. She visited from college, and Meredith and Jen got in a fight because Meredith canceled the sleepover with Jen to spend time with her daughter (and family) before going back.

by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2021 10:41 PM

Didn’t Jen allegedly flash her vadge and it made the sister and Brooks uncomfortable?

by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2021 12:26 AM

[quote] Didn’t Jen allegedly flash her vadge and it made the sister and Brooks uncomfortable?

Not allegedly - it happened in Season 1 and has been shown several times in different episodes, included Ep 1 of Season 2.

by Anonymousreply 71September 16, 2021 1:14 PM

She also exclaimed “Grindr, Grindr, Grindr” when Brooks and his sister were in the room. They were so uncomfortable they left to go shopping at Target (I think it was Target).

The Grindr part is probably also why Brooks was so mad at Jen. She embarrassed him in front of his family.

by Anonymousreply 72September 16, 2021 2:58 PM

Why would Jen be running around panty-less to visit a friend at home? Maybe she wanted to terrorize Brooks with a view of her vadge? I can't wait to see her go to jail. Her husband seems nice but really who knows.

by Anonymousreply 73September 16, 2021 3:58 PM

her husband is hot too. Looking at the younger pics he looks almost the exact same while she looks like a totally different person

by Anonymousreply 74September 16, 2021 6:46 PM

Uh Oh....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 16, 2021 6:51 PM

Jen is a criminal and a freak but she wasn’t exactly flashing her vadge. Her dress wasn’t that short I think Brooks was just being hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 76September 17, 2021 1:52 AM

[quote]Her husband seems nice but really who knows.

Peas in a pod. As I posted in an earlier thread, he was his brother's agent during the name-and-number change and all the way through to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's lawsuit, which cited "deceit" as a motive.

To this day, even though the brother had to change his name, they don't seem to be in any hurry to clarify the situation.

by Anonymousreply 77September 17, 2021 2:08 AM

Jen’s dress wasn’t short but she insisted on doing high kicks to make sure Meredith’s son & daughter saw her snatch. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 78September 17, 2021 11:26 AM

Jen's a loon but I don't buy that she was flashing her cooch at Brooks. He may have seen her panties, but saying her saw her cooch seems like something he would exaggerate for more attention.

by Anonymousreply 79September 17, 2021 12:49 PM

R79

Even if he was exaggerating, her behavior at Meredith’s house was repulsive. I wouldn’t want anything to do with her after that and I don’t blame Brooks. I think people have been too hard on him for legitimate feelings.

What gay man wants a straight woman teasing “Grindr!” at him in front of his family?

by Anonymousreply 80September 17, 2021 1:54 PM

R79

She wasn’t wearing panties. Jen said so herself.

by Anonymousreply 81September 17, 2021 2:10 PM

Was Jen on drugs or drunk when she did that? It’s not normal behavior.

by Anonymousreply 82September 17, 2021 2:24 PM

OK, Jen is gross and annoying. Brooks is gross and annoying. Do they cancel each other out?

by Anonymousreply 83September 17, 2021 3:46 PM

Jen is a con artist with no underwear who stole millions from the elderly, while Brooks is just a spoiled twink. So they cancel each other out.

by Anonymousreply 84September 17, 2021 4:34 PM

To say Brooks is as bad as, or worse than, Jen is delusional. The Brooks haters are pretty crazy.

by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2021 4:50 PM

Brooks is worse than Jen. No one wants to see the petulant Gen Z son.

by Anonymousreply 86September 17, 2021 5:00 PM

R79 is right, she didn’t “flash her vagina at Brooks. She kicked her legs over the sofa and they were covered, he was standing at a different angle. He was trying to be sassy and “iconic” and came off desperately angling for a storyline.

We watch this show for wacky Middle Ages ladies, not for Ashlee and Amelia Gray and Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 87September 17, 2021 5:04 PM

[quote] We watch this show for wacky Middle Ages ladies

Like me?

by Anonymousreply 88September 17, 2021 5:15 PM

Spare me Brooks’ crocodile tears about not wanting to talk about his sexuality. He’s a grown-ass man who left college to appear in a show about middle aged ladies who lunch, get drunk and talk about sex. Don’t appear on the show if you don’t want to play the game, and when he snarks about someone’s vagina he’s fair game. He’s playing the homophobia card because it’s an easy shot to fire at Jen, who is apart from everything else highly unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 89September 17, 2021 5:16 PM

I admit I’m a little biased because I want to fuck Brooks.

But to say he’s worse than, or on the level of, the nasty woman who stole money from the elderly is bullshit.

I do wonder why people are being easier on Jen than Erika Jayne. It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 90September 17, 2021 5:19 PM

It’s because he has no reason to be there but to take up real estate and whine, r90. And he’s more actively annoying than Jen because he’s not a Real Housewife but shows up and complains about vaginas because he can’t get a reality show of his own.

by Anonymousreply 91September 17, 2021 5:27 PM

[quote]I do wonder why people are being easier on Jen than Erika Jayne. It makes no sense.

Because we’ve barely had 12 months on Jen and over half a decade of watching Erika’s multi-layered delusiond. We don’t know enough about her (other than she a insecure and a hysteric) and or even what her business (other than she calls her employees her assistants) is, other than because of her myriad of personal flaws we can hazard a guess Jen is guilty. There little meat with Jen so early in the RHOSLC narrative. Whereas with Erika there’s an entire butcher’s window.

by Anonymousreply 92September 17, 2021 5:33 PM

Mary told her son not to fuck with fishy pussy….omg

by Anonymousreply 93September 20, 2021 4:22 AM

Mary looks better without the wig. She was hilarious tonite.

by Anonymousreply 94September 20, 2021 4:36 AM

So what do we think about Jennie? She seems the most normal so far? but I realize all the real housewives have some kind of issue or they wouldn't be on these shows

by Anonymousreply 95September 20, 2021 9:48 AM

She’s ok.

by Anonymousreply 96September 20, 2021 11:34 AM

Watching s1e3 - Mary preached “Jesus only helps those who help themselves” at her church.

I’m wondering if she has actually read the bible.

by Anonymousreply 97September 20, 2021 11:58 AM

Mary’s “Met Gala” themed luncheon was… kind of sad really

by Anonymousreply 98September 20, 2021 12:05 PM

Jeannie has an adorable hubby and kids. Too early to tell if she’s a good addition or not.

by Anonymousreply 99September 20, 2021 1:13 PM

R99 I’m going to call unhappy marriage for new housewife Jennie. She said her husband started acting like she is the housekeeper once she left her job and decided to stay home with the kids. He’s also pressuring her to have more kids as a status symbol in Vietnamese culture (more kids = more money), she mentioned. She obviously doesn’t want more kids but he talked to her as if his desire to have more kids was the final word when they should them talking about it. Their marriage seems too traditional for her.

by Anonymousreply 100September 20, 2021 3:53 PM

I'm surprised no comments on Brooks appearing with mommy on WWHL last night

by Anonymousreply 101September 20, 2021 5:50 PM

Brooks was eyeing Daddy Andy. And Andy was eyeing him back with his good eye.

by Anonymousreply 102September 20, 2021 6:44 PM

Damn, so many weird, unlikeable people on one show. I especially dislike Whitney. She is dumb as a box of rocks, and her fake little girl voice is gross. Was she abused as a child?

by Anonymousreply 103September 20, 2021 8:46 PM

She called me a twink, mommy!

by Anonymousreply 104September 20, 2021 10:40 PM

Is twink an insult now?

by Anonymousreply 105September 21, 2021 2:07 PM

Jen Shah is fucking deranged. The conversation between her and heather in the ice cave... talk about the queen of deflection.

by Anonymousreply 106September 21, 2021 2:08 PM

r106 that conversation made it seem like:

Jen knows the shit is about to come down on her.

Jen is def on something.

Heather needs to understand Jen is just using her, why is this so hard for Heather to understand?

by Anonymousreply 107September 21, 2021 2:10 PM

I think Heather is comfortable in her role as a doormat. Probably a byproduct of her failed marriage.

by Anonymousreply 108September 21, 2021 3:54 PM

^and her being shunned from the Mormon church.

That is the crux of her issues with Lisa. Lisa, as a convert, is holier-than-thou and looks at ex-Mormons as garbage on the highway.

by Anonymousreply 109September 22, 2021 8:17 AM

r51

agreed! he's gayer than... uh... I'm not sure how to finish that because he's THAT gay

by Anonymousreply 110September 22, 2021 9:47 AM

He’s only carrying on about being “labeled” a twink and gay because it’s a way to accuse Toxic Jen of homophobia and keep himself on the show.

by Anonymousreply 111September 24, 2021 3:31 AM

[quote] agreed! he's gayer than... uh... I'm not sure how to finish that because he's THAT gay.

I knew he was gay and I'm Hellen Keller: deaf, dumb, blind and dead!

by Anonymousreply 112September 24, 2021 6:22 PM

I’m not one of those people who finds most kids cute but Jenny’s daughter is adorable. Let’s have more of her and less of Brooks please.

by Anonymousreply 113September 28, 2021 2:29 AM

LOVE Jennie's kids! Her family scenes add a nice sense of normal to otherwise bizarre characters on the show.

The Meredith Jen ice fishing spectacle was hilarious. The long walk on the crunching ice had me rolling. Jen just never takes accountability for anything. Even if you find Brooks annoying like I do, Jen has to expect his mother is not going to be OK with her bashing him by liking numerous tweets

R108 Heather is wildly insecure and thirsty for acceptance

by Anonymousreply 114September 28, 2021 7:56 AM

How very DARE you, R113!!!

by Anonymousreply 115September 28, 2021 12:38 PM

Did Meredith really refer to Brooks as a 22 year old KID? That explains so much.

by Anonymousreply 116September 28, 2021 1:26 PM

I was thinking that maybe they will come out as non-binary, r116? I have a friend that refers to her 24 year old trans daughter as her kid…I assume because it confuses people she has known for a long time to say daughter.

by Anonymousreply 117September 28, 2021 1:44 PM

R117. Never thought of that. Excellent point. I just took it as Meredith still thinking of him as a child.

by Anonymousreply 118September 28, 2021 2:40 PM

or maybe we'll see the first trans story in housewives' history

by Anonymousreply 119September 29, 2021 1:48 AM

How dare you all discuss my 22 year old chiiiiild, you monsters!

by Anonymousreply 120September 29, 2021 12:07 PM

That episode was hilarious for me! Between Mary and her awkward son, Mary (of all people) shading Meredith’s fashion, Mary stopping Brooks and Meredith to fart, Meredith’s long walk, and Meredith vs Jen, I was thoroughly entertained.

I’m shocked there aren’t more comments about Mary after this second episode. She was entertaining and pure comedy. I also can’t believe people wanted Meredith fired. She is bringing the heat this season unlike Whitney, Heather, and Lisa; I just don’t find their scenes interesting.

by Anonymousreply 121September 29, 2021 12:41 PM

I don't really enjoy any of these broads. The new one seems cool.

Mary's behavior isn't that entertaining to me. Her levels of delusion, awkwardness, and dysfunction belong in a Netflix or Amazon documentary series about her cult. On this show, where they try to make her likable or relatable, she's just a really odd fit. At least she's interesting.

by Anonymousreply 122September 29, 2021 12:55 PM

Mary is really bringing it this season. Farts and all.

by Anonymousreply 123September 29, 2021 1:25 PM

Hard to find Mary entertaining when she spends her time off-camera shaking her congregation down for money. Same for Jen. She just seems mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 124September 29, 2021 1:27 PM

Lisa came off really badly tonite but her hubby is still hot.

by Anonymousreply 125October 4, 2021 3:59 AM

friend Angie coming in hard. Betraying her friend Lisa of 20 years for Whitney? lol I don't even like Lisa but Angie seems like a calculating backstabber. I do appreciate that she and her husband left the Mormon church in support of their transgender child though

Jen's confessionals were entertaining. She loved sitting in the room at the end not a part of the drama for once

by Anonymousreply 126October 4, 2021 4:34 AM

Angie was one of the original Housewives, and she is....something. I wrote a lot about her in the thread we had before the final lineup was announced and I was so disappointed that she didn't make it through. On a scale of 1-10 with Mary at 10 and Jen at 9, Angie is a solid 8.99.

Maybe next year.

by Anonymousreply 127October 4, 2021 5:05 AM

R127 do you know why Angie was cut before season 1? It's surprising they wouldn't have used her after initially casting but then bringing her on for season 2

by Anonymousreply 128October 4, 2021 6:50 AM

R128, I'm looking back at my posts from 2019 and I wasn't sure at the beginning whether Angie was a Housewife or a friend. Later, I heard that she had indeed been one of the originals. Deidra and Angie were shooting scenes very early on (we've seen a bit of footage from that iteration of the show as b&w flashbacks with a "six months earlier" graphic) but they obviously saw what they had in Mary when she was just there as Jen's friend. Meredith was brought in later. Why, I don't know.

Kim Jaynes was another nonstarter. What I didn't know then was that a lot of women from SLC and Park City's med-spa scene were invited to appear in a group or party scene and then ran around telling everyone they were being considered for the show.

I'm kind of embarrassed now because I ran my mouth all over this 32-post thread, but the ones specifically about Angie are at R10 and R24. While I'm confessing to crimes against brevity, I also ran my mouth all over another early thread but I can't seem to find it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 4, 2021 8:16 AM

what do y'all think of the new Korean woman, Jennie?

by Anonymousreply 130October 4, 2021 8:36 PM

She seems nice, r130 (I didn’t watch yesterday’s episode but I assume she hasn’t changed). Maybe too boring for this show. I’m tired of hearing the husband whine about having a baby. Her family seems very normal and middle class. Isn’t her husband a chiropractor? He can’t make that much.

by Anonymousreply 131October 4, 2021 10:23 PM

R130 she's Vietnamese

I like her so far. She doesn't cause drama but she gives her opinion about what's going on. It also helps that she knew most of the cast before joining.

by Anonymousreply 132October 4, 2021 10:38 PM

That was sort of weird to me that this Angie person just appeared out of nowhere and suddenly seemed like a full cast member, confessionals and all. I might not have been able to tell them apart, but didn’t the other new blonde lady/friend of Lisa’s get some confessionals, too?

Maybe they are shoring up the cast in case Jen and Mary have to go bye-Bye.

by Anonymousreply 133October 7, 2021 7:55 PM

Will Jen be able to film next season after being indicted? Who knows how long it will take for her case to proceed.

this week's episode was fun

by Anonymousreply 134October 7, 2021 7:58 PM

I just assumed Angie was being introduced as a ‘friend of.’

by Anonymousreply 135October 7, 2021 8:09 PM

I thought Angie was an original slc housewife then they changed production companies and reshot season 1 w/a tweaked cast?

by Anonymousreply 136October 7, 2021 9:32 PM

Angie looks crazy. I hope she comes back.

by Anonymousreply 137October 7, 2021 10:00 PM

I'm sure Angie will be added full-time next year if Jen is cut or in jail

by Anonymousreply 138October 7, 2021 10:20 PM

Agreed, r137. Something is really weird about her.

by Anonymousreply 139October 8, 2021 12:27 AM

I was really stoned when I watched the latest episode and all I remember is a random blonde making Lisa cry at a party, and Lisa trying to get up and leave over and over.

by Anonymousreply 140October 8, 2021 1:42 AM

I lost it when Jen yelled "I'm trying to defend my fucking vagina" as if that made any sense lol she's really nuts but entertaining

by Anonymousreply 141October 8, 2021 1:55 AM

[quote]Something is really weird about her.

Teal Swan

Tim Ballard

#SaveTheChildren

by Anonymousreply 142October 8, 2021 2:07 AM

Angie’s hubby looked really shabby at that party. I’ll never understand why people with money can’t just pay someone to dress them properly.

by Anonymousreply 143October 8, 2021 4:14 AM

What’s weird is Jen is the picture of calm and reason in confessionals but off the rails in regular scenes. Alexis’ husband is schlubby but must have $$.

by Anonymousreply 144October 8, 2021 1:02 PM

Caterers back up Lisa saying she had nothing to do with them cancelling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 8, 2021 5:03 PM

Heather and Whitney sitting in their camping chairs on the ice giving commentary on the fight between Lisa, Meredith and Jen was comedy gold.

by Anonymousreply 146October 8, 2021 5:05 PM

was Jen's bracelet really worth $70,000? I mean she threw it like it was trash

by Anonymousreply 147October 8, 2021 5:26 PM

I have a feeling that no matter how hard she tries, Lisa is always going to be a “Jewess who sells devil water” to a lot of Utah Mormons and she’ll never get a temple recommend - and a lot of her relentless “self-love” is to compensate for that.

It’s funny how all the “pure blood” ex-Mormons on the show, even if they are trans-affirming “slut it up in college, kiddo” good time girls who are openly hostile to the LDS church still can’t help themselves from creating clannish in-groups based on the fact that they all seem to have the same great-great grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 148October 8, 2021 6:22 PM

Or, Lisa is just a narcissistic harridan.

by Anonymousreply 149October 8, 2021 6:31 PM

I hate Whitney more every week. She’s so mentally slow, and thinks it’s cute. She totally threw Lisa under the bus by blaming her, then had the nerve to say ‘this is what she does when she gets caught doing something wrong’. Fake bitch.

by Anonymousreply 150October 8, 2021 6:59 PM

I want more of Whitney’s dad and his fabulous hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 8, 2021 8:59 PM

The way that the caterer said that they had talked to their staff and were canceling made me assume that they didn't want to do a LGBTQ+ (trans) event. Fuck them either way.

by Anonymousreply 152October 8, 2021 10:31 PM

I do find it interesting that the 3 "Pioneer family" Mormons (Heather, Whitney and now Angie) have all decided to step away from the church. Then you have Jen who was raised Mormon but converted years ago to Islam. So only Lisa the convert is an active Mormon in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 153October 8, 2021 10:33 PM

Ok clear something up for me, the voicemail from the caterer mentioned Lisa's assistant, if lisa had nothing to do with it why would her name be on their lips?

by Anonymousreply 154October 8, 2021 10:46 PM

I can't stand Whitney. Her hair at the benefit - whether it was a wig or her real hair - was atrocious as was the awful dress she was wearing.

by Anonymousreply 155October 8, 2021 10:46 PM

[quote]Angie’s hubby looked really shabby at that party.

She went from this to that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 8, 2021 11:47 PM

Mary is fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 157October 11, 2021 3:54 AM

[quote] It’s funny how all the “pure blood” ex-Mormons on the show, even if they are trans-affirming “slut it up in college, kiddo” good time girls who are openly hostile to the LDS church still can’t help themselves from creating clannish in-groups based on the fact that they all seem to have the same great-great grandfather

Hi Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 158October 11, 2021 4:19 AM

Brooks got his moment!

by Anonymousreply 159October 11, 2021 6:17 AM

Meredith's panties must have been sopping wet when Brooks got his own scene with Jen.

by Anonymousreply 160October 11, 2021 1:18 PM

I hope the husbands had a circle jerk during their night out.

by Anonymousreply 161October 11, 2021 1:35 PM

Brooks has zero personality and doesn’t belong on this show. He is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 162October 11, 2021 1:36 PM

I can't stand Brooks. He's a snooty asshole.

by Anonymousreply 163October 11, 2021 3:04 PM

I don't know why Meredith acts like her son is some 13 year old budding gayling. Isn't brooks like 22? He's probably already had his share of dicks in his butt.

by Anonymousreply 164October 11, 2021 3:24 PM

Too bad they cut the scene with the three white daddies on their knees servicing Coach Shah’s BBC.

by Anonymousreply 165October 11, 2021 3:46 PM

Can you imagine dating Brooks. Meredith would come on every date, show up unannounced at your house and give out unsolicited sex advice.

by Anonymousreply 166October 11, 2021 4:22 PM

Coach Shah is a DILF

by Anonymousreply 167October 11, 2021 5:39 PM

Brooks' vocal fry IS his personality.

by Anonymousreply 168October 11, 2021 6:32 PM

Meredith seems perpetually on Valium and booze.

by Anonymousreply 169October 11, 2021 6:48 PM

I can't wait for Jen Shah to go down

by Anonymousreply 170October 11, 2021 6:54 PM

the arrest is coming soon. It happened just as they were going on their first cast trip I believe. Maybe in 2 weeks?

by Anonymousreply 171October 11, 2021 6:59 PM

the only reason I even started this show is because of her arrest. Mary is by far my favorite

by Anonymousreply 172October 11, 2021 7:05 PM

Mary frightening the children with that horrible story was the highlight of the episode.

by Anonymousreply 173October 11, 2021 7:56 PM

I was surprised that Mary told the story accurately. I was there that week and I remember the news reporting that the woman fell ~30 feet. I would have expected Mary to change it to 300.

If it helps with the chronology, the accident was just after Valentine’s Day. I think Jen was arrested a couple of weeks later.

by Anonymousreply 174October 11, 2021 8:18 PM

holy shit!

Jennie and Duy brought it tonight lol I had no idea that sister wives were a thing in Vietnamese culture too. How ironic that they live in Utah now but are Catholic

by Anonymousreply 175October 18, 2021 6:36 AM

Jennie said on WWHL that Duy caught her off guard when he brought up the sister wife shit. He never mentioned it until they were on camera.

by Anonymousreply 176October 18, 2021 11:31 AM

Is it a vietnamese thing or is it an "I live in Utah now" thing? What a dick.

by Anonymousreply 177October 18, 2021 2:00 PM

When I saw the preview for last night’s episode, I thought Duy’s comments were a lame attempt at humor, but he believes that shit. What an asshole.

Is she doing this show as part of her exit strategy from the marriage? How can you be married to someone who either wants you to risk your life to push out more kids, force you to raise kids you don’t want from a surrogate, or make you grin and bear it when he brings another woman into the marriage?

by Anonymousreply 178October 18, 2021 2:19 PM

Mary hates her grandpa-husband and doesn’t care if America knows that.

by Anonymousreply 179October 18, 2021 2:20 PM

I didn't think this season would be able to top Season 1's bizarreness level, but I think last night's episode surpassed it.

There was Jen Shah and her partner in crime buying jewelry with their ill-gotten gains, then Mary's open, abject distaste for her grandpa-husband. Then there were Jennie's awful stories about her 10 miscarriages, and THEN her husband seriously suggested a sister wife so he can have more kids.

by Anonymousreply 180October 18, 2021 5:12 PM

Didn't Duy and Jennie both say they had relatives who had sister wives?

by Anonymousreply 181October 18, 2021 6:02 PM

How can you be Catholic and have sister wives?

by Anonymousreply 182October 18, 2021 6:09 PM

Maybe he'll open a fake convent as a cover for all his wives.

by Anonymousreply 183October 18, 2021 6:24 PM

the whole time Meredith was listening to Mary complain about husband Robert Sr you know she was thinking "well he's your step-grandfather" but she was being polite and didn't say it

by Anonymousreply 184October 18, 2021 6:33 PM

Meredith was probably thinking how she could insert Brooks into that storyline to get him more attention.

by Anonymousreply 185October 18, 2021 6:50 PM

Duy gym selfie!

his comments are starting to be in shambles as some viewers find out he's got an IG lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 18, 2021 7:02 PM

OMG, r186! I’m so embarrassed for him. The photoshop job is terrible, and he looks ridiculously thirsty. He would be kind of cute if he really had that body.

by Anonymousreply 187October 18, 2021 9:28 PM

Hey all- Is this season good or disappointing? I am avoiding reading the posts as I have a drunken Christmastime RHOSL Season 2 binge watch party planned. Starring myself.

by Anonymousreply 188October 18, 2021 10:19 PM

R188 yes I'm enjoying the season. It's fun and as noted above, some of the marriages are crazy

by Anonymousreply 189October 18, 2021 10:40 PM

Meredith’s husband Seth is hot. That’s all I took away from this week’s episode.

by Anonymousreply 190October 26, 2021 11:45 PM

I can’t stand Seth. His sex jokes were just stupid and corny. They seemed rehearsed, and even Meredith seemed annoyed.

by Anonymousreply 191October 27, 2021 12:06 AM

I liked that we finally had a full group gathering even including "friend" Angie

fun to see Lisa in the hot seat

Mary is a strange woman

by Anonymousreply 192October 27, 2021 12:07 AM

Angie is TEENSY!

by Anonymousreply 193October 27, 2021 12:12 AM

Imagine what Thanksgiving was like with Larry King and twitchy Angie at the same table.

by Anonymousreply 194October 27, 2021 12:19 AM

I don’t understand how Mary makes it in life. She is just so weird and says the most bizarre things, and people act like it’s normal. No one else could get away with her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 195October 27, 2021 1:05 AM

R195 she's used to the cult at her "church" just accepting whatever she says with no questions asked. I'm interested in the upcoming "Mary runs a cult" storyline that Lisa is going to engage in. That is clearly going to rile her up

by Anonymousreply 196October 27, 2021 2:13 AM

Wtf with Mary snapping at Lisa? I’m not complaining because I hate Lisa, but man that was out of no where.

by Anonymousreply 197October 27, 2021 10:44 AM

She acted like someone who was off her meds, r197. She has some serious issues.

by Anonymousreply 198October 27, 2021 3:05 PM

Mary is always interesting and entertaining when she’s on screen. Even when she was stuck in her closet. They struck gold with her.

by Anonymousreply 199October 27, 2021 3:24 PM

Surprisingly, I find Heather to be the weakest link this season.

by Anonymousreply 200October 27, 2021 3:43 PM

I hope Marys congregants are looking at her with a critical eye and thinking, we're dirt poor and this nut job is running around in all these designer clothes.

If they don't wake up to her scam, they deserve what they get.

by Anonymousreply 201October 28, 2021 1:42 PM

Mary inherited a brainwashed congregation from her grandmother. That woman got people to clean her home and businesses for free because they thought the woman was so "godly."

by Anonymousreply 202October 28, 2021 1:57 PM

A great big THANK YOU to Mary’s parishioners for paying for her party limo last week.

by Anonymousreply 203October 28, 2021 2:25 PM

Where is Meredith going to acting like her children are toddlers. That scene with her and Seth.... c'mon! I need more help with the kids Seth! Your children are full grown adults!

by Anonymousreply 204October 28, 2021 5:20 PM

Jennie's niece has an interesting story to tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 28, 2021 5:22 PM

Hey now... why has Meredith been hiding her hot and (hopefully) less whiny son Reid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 28, 2021 5:27 PM

I don't think that Meredith wants to admit that she's old enough to have adult children, which is why she is inordinately involved in their lives, especially whiney twinkette Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 207October 28, 2021 6:47 PM

her daughter is really pretty

by Anonymousreply 208October 29, 2021 2:43 AM

Brooks was living with the older straight son in New York …he works in finance I believe

by Anonymousreply 209October 29, 2021 3:10 AM

next week is the arrest!

I'm also very eager to learn more from Mary's ex preacher/church member Cameron who is somehow also Lisa's friend

by Anonymousreply 210November 1, 2021 6:57 AM

[quote]who is somehow also Lisa's friend

[italic]Was[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211November 1, 2021 7:32 AM

wtf how weird

so now Mary will either get a pass on speaking about him because he's dead or she can something and he won't be able to respond.

Weird to have him be part of the season despite being dead while it's airing

by Anonymousreply 212November 1, 2021 8:52 AM

Mary's opening:

"If you come for me, I will send Jesus after you."

by Anonymousreply 213November 1, 2021 9:00 AM

Shit, that dude is dead??? Damn, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 214November 1, 2021 10:06 AM

I’m surprised that Bravo didn’t air a RIP at the end of the episode for him. Maybe they will do it next episode. I am shocked to read that he was only 33.

by Anonymousreply 215November 1, 2021 1:23 PM

he is going to appear in other episodes too

by Anonymousreply 216November 1, 2021 8:03 PM

FWIW, Wonkey-Eyed Andy said on his show last night that the RHOSL episode that airs in 2 weeks is the best episode in RH history. Whitney was a guest and agreed. Does it have to do with Jen being arrested and/or Mary outed for running a cult?

by Anonymousreply 217November 1, 2021 8:36 PM

Jen gets arrested next week (probably at the end of the episode). The aftermath is the week following that. If that dead guy warning Meredith about Mary also shows up , that sounds like a lot of drama. Maybe the other housewives realize they’re congregating with two criminals.

by Anonymousreply 218November 1, 2021 8:59 PM

I wonder if Mary and Jen will be back next season. Will they get an “explanation season” like Erika Jayne got? I think Jen is ballsy enough to almost talk her way out of it, but Mary is just too incoherent and spazzy to get any point across.

by Anonymousreply 219November 2, 2021 4:44 PM

Meredith was perfectly fine looking before all the plastic surgery smoothed her out and made her look generic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220November 2, 2021 4:48 PM

Wow, she looks like a totally different person now.

by Anonymousreply 221November 2, 2021 6:34 PM

r221 she looks much more masculine, she has pecs rather than boobs too.

by Anonymousreply 222November 2, 2021 6:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223November 2, 2021 7:04 PM

yeah the procedures she had done give her a "hardened" look

by Anonymousreply 224November 2, 2021 10:26 PM

I'll be very disappointed if Jennie's marital issues are being faked. I don't often feel badly for Real Housewives, but I've really felt for her these past couple weeks and I'd hate to find out I'd been tricked into feeling that way.

by Anonymousreply 225November 4, 2021 10:15 AM

The faking it story doesn't make sense. Why would the husband decide that portraying himself as a heartless monster was a great strategy?

by Anonymousreply 226November 4, 2021 1:33 PM

No Jennie this last episode. Can’t say I missed her.

by Anonymousreply 227November 4, 2021 1:46 PM

Are you sure, R227? I could've sworn she was in the latest episode. But I watched the two latest episodes back to back so I'm probably confused.

by Anonymousreply 228November 4, 2021 8:54 PM

Jennie was shown for less than a minute with her husband their daughter doing 1 of her at-home science experiments

by Anonymousreply 229November 5, 2021 2:42 AM

wow the ending!

Jen showed what a sociopathic liar she is to just make up that her husband had internal bleeding and she had to go to the hospital. Then 12 minutes later the cops from Homeland Security Investigation show up and they're looking for her!

I wish Mary had been in the van. It would have been amusing to see her reaction

by Anonymousreply 230November 8, 2021 7:03 AM

Ugh I fell asleep just as Lisa B was at the luncheon and was feeling attacked. I guess I have a lot to watch today!

by Anonymousreply 231November 8, 2021 10:31 AM

R231 here just finished: SPOLERS

1. Andy Cohen needs to STFU, that was not the best housewives episode ever. 2. Mary is. c r a z y and could probs put a hit on someone, whitney why do you want to be her friend? Is she giving you lavish gifts? Sharing the grift? 3. Jen Shah - holy crap! Her face when she got that phone call was like she realized it was all over and her life as she knew it flashed before her eyes. Wow! Who called her?

I didn’t watch WWHL yet, worthwhile?

by Anonymousreply 232November 8, 2021 12:09 PM

Andy said last night that next weeks episode is one of the best hw episodes ever. Last night was fine but it didn’t need to be supersized when only 15 mins was devoted to cops showing up looking for Jen. The rest was nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 233November 8, 2021 12:16 PM

oh and WWHL was watchable only for Lisa’s hot hubby at the bar.

by Anonymousreply 234November 8, 2021 12:17 PM

R234 I guess I have to watch then!

by Anonymousreply 235November 8, 2021 12:25 PM

this episode wasn't as good because I wasn't in it!

by Anonymousreply 236November 8, 2021 5:51 PM

Still no acknowledgment that Cameron Williams is dead. I wonder if he makes another appearance next week and that’s why.

by Anonymousreply 237November 8, 2021 5:55 PM

r237 wonder if one of mary's congregation offed him?

by Anonymousreply 238November 8, 2021 6:01 PM

R238 Lisa acknowledged it online. Haven't seen WWHL yet that she appeared on last night though

by Anonymousreply 239November 8, 2021 6:18 PM

I mean R237

by Anonymousreply 240November 8, 2021 6:18 PM

r238, I watched last night's WWHL (my DVR automatically recorded it). Even though Cameron's name came up - Lisa said she's known him longer than Mary, there was no mention of his dying. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 241November 8, 2021 7:22 PM

So will cameras follow Jen Shah into the jail? Will Big Matron Rosie become a 'Friend of' this season?

by Anonymousreply 242November 9, 2021 1:09 PM

What really struck me as odd was that Jen's ride stuck around after dropping her off, enabling her to jump in and make her getaway.

Mary is just a fucking mess. Her delusions and plain weirdness are very off-putting. Plus, she seems truly miserable 99% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 243November 9, 2021 1:41 PM

Jen Shah was spectacularly calm during the phone call from Coacjh Shah almost as if she expected this. What stuck with me from the episode was; why is Jen Shah snow shoe-ing with her #2 Stew? Were they trying to be somewhere where they knew they wouldn't be surveilled by the feds? (Except for the Bravo production team being there they were out in the middle of nowhere) Wondering what the timing was of that outing in relation to the feds swooping in..

by Anonymousreply 244November 9, 2021 2:25 PM

R243. I got the impression her ride left then when all hell broke loose Jen called and told them to come back.

by Anonymousreply 245November 9, 2021 2:30 PM

Did we see Jen call him? She was on the phone allarentbeing warned. Then she was taking to the women about the fake Coach story. Then she grabbed her bag and took off

by Anonymousreply 246November 9, 2021 3:14 PM

Andy said last week that the episode coming up next Sunday is among the best real housewives episodes he's ever seen. I'm curious why he feels that way

obviously it's going to be the fallout from Jen's arrest and the ladies reacting to it. I assume we'll see her going to court too for arraignment

by Anonymousreply 247November 10, 2021 1:56 AM

Who thinks Meredith turned Jen in to the feds?

by Anonymousreply 248November 10, 2021 2:33 AM

Nobody thinks that. Their indictment was part of the ongoing case below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 10, 2021 2:51 AM

R247, I don’t know how anything could possibly be better than Atlanta when the ladies all fucked Bolo the stripper.

by Anonymousreply 250November 10, 2021 3:35 AM

I heard lots of next week’s footage is the ladies reacting to what happened in the limo/van on the way to Vail. Also, has Meredith upped her Xanax intake or is it just lip botox? She’s slurring more than usual.

by Anonymousreply 251November 10, 2021 10:43 AM

I noticed the slurring too, r251. I can’t imagine the dose of benzos that is required for her at this point.

by Anonymousreply 252November 10, 2021 1:25 PM

Meredith is a zombie.

by Anonymousreply 253November 10, 2021 1:31 PM

I thought Meredith had a stroke. She seems to only talk out of one side of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 254November 10, 2021 2:00 PM

I think Meredith is on a steady diet of Valium and Chardonnay.

by Anonymousreply 255November 11, 2021 5:35 AM

I love that Lisa proudly feeds her kids fast food. It kinda makes me like her. And kids and hubby seem very happy so maybe there’s a side of her we don’t see on the show.

by Anonymousreply 256November 11, 2021 12:15 PM

Ok so next week does look good. Lisa is acting guilty and then sort of implicates Meredith in….ratting Jen out to feds or knowing about the scam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257November 11, 2021 1:56 PM

Wasn’t it Sharrieff Senior (Coach’s father) that had the internal bleeding?

by Anonymousreply 258November 14, 2021 9:43 PM

Sorry, my bad, rewatched it.

by Anonymousreply 259November 14, 2021 10:00 PM

Heathers tears are genuine. Lisa’s are not.

by Anonymousreply 260November 15, 2021 1:20 AM

Did Meredith narc Jen out?!?!

by Anonymousreply 261November 15, 2021 1:32 AM

This is so good. Loving this episode.

Meredith’s reaction was hilarious

by Anonymousreply 262November 15, 2021 1:33 AM

[quote]Wasn’t it Sharrieff Senior (Coach’s father) that had the internal bleeding?

Jen's father-in-law is Naim.

Her husband is Sharrieff Sr.

Her sons are Sharrieff Jr. and Omar.

by Anonymousreply 263November 15, 2021 1:41 AM

Meredith must have forgotten to pack her sedatives because this is the most animated she's ever been. She may not have ratted Jen out, but she is sure enjoying Jen's arrest.

by Anonymousreply 264November 15, 2021 2:30 AM

I love Meredith. The rest of them are freaking out, and she’s kicking back in a bubble bath.

by Anonymousreply 265November 15, 2021 2:41 AM

What's up with Mariah Gay's naïf act?

Three years ago:

[quote]Location Beauty Lab + Laser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266November 15, 2021 3:03 AM

IT’S THE FEDS! Too soon?

I’m dying

by Anonymousreply 267November 15, 2021 4:15 AM

Mary looked like Nene did her make-up, 5 o'clock shadow and all.

by Anonymousreply 268November 15, 2021 5:55 AM

I take back what I said at R266. Heather has acknowledged that Murilo used to work for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269November 15, 2021 7:09 AM

Mary had nerve disparaging Jen about preying on the vulnerable when as a cult leader she’s doing the same damn thing!!!

Lisa gives off a guilty vibe. Why the fuck is she sad for Jen & Stu? Be sad for the victims. She us so f-ing fake!!

Whitney knows an awful lot about this kind of business, what does her husband do again?

I read Utah has laws that are more lax to businesses such as this (&mlms) that’s why many of them are based there.

by Anonymousreply 270November 15, 2021 10:53 AM

R69 so Jen hired him after getting him fired because he proved he would do shady shit for money. The perfect employee for her!

by Anonymousreply 271November 15, 2021 11:09 AM

That was for r269 not r69

by Anonymousreply 272November 15, 2021 11:10 AM

Loved Mary and her etaquit

by Anonymousreply 273November 15, 2021 12:28 PM

It was so clear that Mary was panicking because she a corrupt cult leader with shady business dealings and was thinking oh fuck could this happen to me?? As if Mary gives a shit about Jen Shah - all that compassion nonsense she spouted for about 5 seconds.

Whitney was surprisingly knowledgeable about fraud. Lisa’s reaction was odd and over the top. Love heather and Meredith.

by Anonymousreply 274November 15, 2021 1:22 PM

Heather's loyalty to Jen Shah is disgusting and weird. Does Shah have something on her?

by Anonymousreply 275November 15, 2021 9:13 PM

It'd be funny if everyone but Jennie spoke to the feds but everyone thinks they're the only HW that helped.

by Anonymousreply 276November 15, 2021 9:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!