Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

This should be a freak show from HEAVEN!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2020 2:50 AM

see "Sister Wives"

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2019 5:53 PM

I can't wait for the opening sequence..

Some people may think being a mommy blogger is boring, but...uhh... Sorry, what was I saying? Klonopin brain-fog.

The Relief Society biddies whisper behind my back. But I'm white and delightsome, and Heavenly Father has a plan for ME.

As an eight-cow wife in this herd of haters I'm gonna speak my mind. If that brands some booties, oh well!

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2019 8:04 PM

First up is Lisa Barlow. She's been involved in everything from party promoting to local magazines to restaurants. Most recently, it's tequila that she and her husband push relentlessly. She used to swan around in full-length white fur but she seems to have dropped that....for now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2019 7:50 AM

This is one of the white plastic "lounges" they drag to Sundance every year. They have all the ambience of a steam shower in Boca condo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2019 7:54 AM

Kimber "Kim" Jaynes, pensive eyelash magnate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2019 8:19 AM

Jennifer Shah, wife of Utes' cornerback coach Sharrieff Shah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2019 8:34 AM

Another tagline ...

"Oh my heck, I'm as extra as three squirts of coconut syrup in a dirty soda!"

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2019 9:17 AM

Angie Wilson, tech wife and fashion blogger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2019 6:53 PM

None of these housewives seems very Mormon to me.

Please tell me there's at least one LDS family on the show.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2019 1:44 AM

I know for sure that Lisa Barlow is active. As for the others, some of the names have changed. Angie is LDS (not sure if she’s active), but I don’t know if she’s actually on the show as a full Real Housewife. What I posted was just word on the street; no official announcement had been made yet.

Lisa is still one of them as far as I know, so prepare for lots of tottering around frozen Park City in thigh-high stiletto boots.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2019 2:39 AM

I think they're still filming.

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2019 4:25 AM

They are. The white trucks were in East Bench this week.

It looks like Deidra Smith will be an actual housewife and not just one of the side friends. I'm using "friends" loosely; the casting strategy seems to have been picking out the longest, thickest weaves in the first couple of rows at Jazz games and trying to make their owners seem like more than acquaintances.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2019 7:05 AM

Deidra

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2019 7:13 AM

It just goes from strength to strength. Kimber Jaynes apparently isn't involved in any meaningful way and was only filmed at one event. But...Murilo Bueno and Mary M. Cosby are now filming with them as friends.

Miss Mary is a faith healer and "First Lady" of Faith Temple Pentecostal Church, and a friend of Jen Shah's. The church had a little scandal when the original First Lady, Rosemary "Mama" Cosby, was found dead and her daughter suspected stepfather Bishop Robert Cosby (to whom Mary is now married) was involved. Mama's body was exhumed and she was found to have died of natural causes, but the Bishop was later forced to pay almost 2 million in misappropriated funds back to Mama's kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2020 7:41 PM

And Miss Murilo is this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2020 7:44 PM

When does this mess start???

by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2020 7:16 PM

R16, Cohen recently said it will start towards end of year- I would guess October-

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2020 7:24 PM

Cast changes put them way behind, with a lot of the early footage being useless now. They're still shooting in Park City.

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2020 7:46 PM

Why would anyone want to watch this? They might as well have done Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2020 10:05 PM

Mormons don't drink, so this will be a snooze

by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2020 10:22 PM

nJ and ATL hardly drink and they're a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 21March 9, 2020 6:11 AM

They aren’t all Mormons. Other people are allowed to live in Utah.

by Anonymousreply 22March 9, 2020 6:13 AM

Mormons are apparently a minority now in SLC. In my experience, I can’t imagine anyone that active in that church doing this show: Mormon vs. “Mormon”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 9, 2020 6:33 AM

Lisa Barlow (the one who owns the tequila company) is in the same ward as my sister. I’ve met her a few times and she comes across as pathologically desperate for attention but otherwise duller than dirt. Our “dead eyes” troll is going to love her.

My biggest disappointment is that Angie Wilson Engemann Harrington [add future ex-husbands’ names in this spot] has been demoted to “friend” status or maybe even cut. Her claim to fame is always managing to work in a mention that she used to be married to a totally hot BYU quarterback (yay!) who is also Larry King’s (oh my heck, for realz!!!!) last ex-wife’s brother....as if that scores points with people under 90. Marie Osmond’s manager’s name gets dropped as well, and some singers who were last heard from in 1953.

by Anonymousreply 24March 9, 2020 7:08 AM

Whitney is pretty, but I don’t know what that zebra top was at her lunch with Mary.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2020 1:12 AM

Whitney and Meredith are my favorites right now. Mary is rude, tacky and fug. Lisa is a mean girl and an opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2020 11:05 AM

Lisa and Meredith look too much alike. Right know I know Lisa as the bad mom who feeds her kids junk food every day and brags about it and Meredith as the one with the gay son.

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2020 11:17 AM

R27 yup wondering why Lisa even had kids. She has more concern about the dog being cold than the kids eating trash because she is too lazy to feed them at home. Bleh.

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2020 11:21 AM

It needs more of Whitney's father. A lot more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2020 11:36 AM

Q. Why were there cast changes from initial filming? Did a Mormon get cold feet?

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2020 11:44 AM

Wow Whitney’s father is a mess. That wig!

by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2020 2:33 AM

jen was born a man...still has some moustache...one gross fug

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2020 2:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!