Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL's odd fangurl clubs

We've got the Julian Morris gang, the David Tyler Muir gang, the (emerging) Jake Tapper gang, and the (bizarrely inexplicable) Brianna Keilar elves.

I'm not sure if this place is frau central or frau at heart central.

What other past or present obscure persona fetishes have I missed? (Not hissed, that's for the worshipping offended.)

by Anonymousreply 331September 17, 2023 6:16 PM

[quote] What other past or present obscure persona fetishes have I missed?

Prance, pony, prance!

by Anonymousreply 1November 8, 2021 8:05 PM

Not the Jake Tapper Teenage Fan Club

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2021 11:28 AM

Chris Murphy should have one too!

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 1:59 PM

The Krissy Metz club has to go. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 2:15 PM

I’ve been here for twenty years and couldn’t tell you the first thing about any of the people OP mentions.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 2:26 PM

Chris Murphy is unexpectedly hot! Same with Jim Himes. Connecticut's white bread, low salt, landlady beige electeds turn me on like no tomorrow. It would be like having sex with Ralph Lauren's brand essence. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 2:29 PM

David Tyler McMuir's closetation bothers me. How can Amerikkka trust a news reader who is afraid of his own homosexualness?

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 2:35 PM

We know just what you're talking about, r7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 2:40 PM

R6 Not landlady beige? 😂😂😂😂😂

I couldn't agree more though! I was in love with both when they spoke out on Sandy Hook! I had never heard of them before that! I don't know which is hotter. BOTH PLEASE!

Sadly I wasn't really listening to what they were saying because "how" they were saying it was making me moist. I was ready to agree with everything they said.

They are good looking White men, comfortable being White, but also are comfortable with other races and all sexual orientations. They are well spoken and also are smart, good sensible Democrats.

Why can't America produce more White men like these two? It makes me sad that they are now such a deviation from the norm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 2:48 PM

The fraus loved Gale Harold and desperately wanted to believe he'd been carrying on a secret long distance relationship with Randy Harrison, despite the existence of several long term girlfriends. (And long-term boyfriends for Harrison)

And then,one day they all seemed to disappear.

Which is why I suspect that many of the fan frau threads are the work of two or three super obsesses fans, not a whole gaggle of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 2:54 PM

The VdO and Clay Aiken loons were out of control. But lucky for us the old Editor! would red-tag and delete a bitch with the quickness.

Muriel can't even lick the hem of old Editor!'s baggy boxer shorts.

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 2:57 PM

While the Luke Evans fraubsession continues to this day, there was a period when I first found DL in say 2016 or 2017 where there were just as many threads about John Kortamacarena - the Spanish model who was his boyfriend for a while.

Like literally 600 post from the same three or four fraus dissecting every IG post.

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 2:57 PM

The oddest current obsession is William O'Connor, who is a random travel blogger, but has managed to be the topic of multiple DL threads that have hundreds of posts each.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 2:59 PM

Are the gurls still gaga over David Beckham? [Personally, I never understood it].

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 3:03 PM

OP-- as has been discussed on DL many times, the fraus who post here seem to be "Dissident Fan Gurls" -- their crush has somehow disappointed them, though they remain obsessed with him, and come to DL to say the sort of mean things they could not say on traditional fan sites or social media.

So they'll bitch about Ben Barnes singing (it's the title of a current thread) but then go on for literally 600 posts about it and about other things they'd change If Only They Were Ben's Girlfriend.

It's also been noted that many of these women are middle aged, which would indicate a level of mental illness you would not ascribe to a 14 year old who was obsessed with a celebrity, especially if said 14 year old then went on to develop crushes on boys her own age

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 3:04 PM

Rocco Ritchie [Did not know who he was before I saw his name thrown around on DL]

Timothee Chalamet

Henry Cavill

Richard Madden

Matt Bomer

Justin Timberlake

Ben Affleck

Colton Underwood

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 3:17 PM

R16.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 3:18 PM

ATM it seems Meghan Markle's fan gurls are ever present on this site. I have plenty of members on ignore and I still see a plethora of threads about her. I must say, I find watching a car crash in slow motion entertaining, esp. when the individual(s) concerned deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 3:23 PM

R18.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 5:20 PM

Chris Murphy is hot, his wife is not.

She must have a great personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2021 9:23 PM

r12 r13 r15

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2021 9:26 PM

I rarely hear much about Armie Hammer 0r Chalamet anymore.

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2021 9:41 PM

R15 I still don't under why the Ben stans don't just start a discord.

R16 Henry threads don't get much traction now.

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2021 11:23 PM

I suspect that it beyond the technological capability of most of them R23

These are middle aged women who like DL for the same reason many of our Eldergays do--it's an old and familiar format with a super simple interface and they don't have to learn how to use.

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2021 11:25 PM

Who? x 4

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2021 12:11 AM

R24 they also probably want BB to read the thread so he can learn the error of his ways 😆

by Anonymousreply 26November 25, 2021 2:09 PM

r24.

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2021 3:50 PM

Give some love to that sexy Chris Murphy!

by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2021 4:54 PM

Christopher!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2021 5:26 PM

I've commented a few times on Jon Hamm and was immediately attacked by fangurls. I just mentioned him because I thought he was hot, but immediately a whole long list of posts happened about where he was and what he was doing. So that's another name for the list.

Between the prancing pony fangurls and the Stormfront/Boris types the old DL thread topics are almost entirely verboten or will be torn to shreds.

by Anonymousreply 30November 25, 2021 5:31 PM

Chris Murphy.

He looks like he has been deprived by his wife and needs a little lovin.

by Anonymousreply 31November 25, 2021 10:49 PM

Add Sam Heughan to this list. If I have to see another "Gee, since my last 100 threads on him have been paywalled, here's another one!"

They're seriously mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2021 11:09 PM

Agreed R32

I do feel badly for these minor celebrities with obsessed fans--unlike say a Brad Pitt, they don't have the resources to keep the crazies at bay 24/7

by Anonymousreply 33November 26, 2021 12:48 AM

Chris Murphy is fucking hot!

by Anonymousreply 34November 28, 2021 8:17 PM

Chris Murphy soo fucking gorgeous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2021 1:03 AM

Sorry to ask, but what is the reference to the prancing pony? Something to do with the LotR cast?

Speaking of same, Lee Pace seemed to have a very sour admirer who liked him but not his then-boyfriend. I like Lee Pace myself, but don't really care who he's seeing.

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2021 1:11 AM

I’m sure most people on dl are American but this is the most royal obsessed site I’ve been to. I enjoy the odd thread full of trashy gossip about the royals but I don’t actually like any of those people and I don’t feel personally invested in their lives. I’m not interested in Diana’s boring children and their boring wives.

by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2021 1:13 AM

But Christopher is the most gorgeous man.

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2021 1:24 AM

Don't forget the Riz Ahmed Fan Gurl and the Anti-Riz Ahmed Troll, they are ALWAYS arguing.

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2021 1:29 AM

Hot Chris turned the car round.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2021 1:37 AM

chris gives the hot fucks when he’s mad on the senate floor.

by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2021 1:52 AM

This is a thread about weird fangurl clubs. Not the Official Chris Murphy Weird Fangurl Club.

Just sayin' (though I like him too).

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2021 1:55 AM

Threads evolve, hall monitor.

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2021 2:02 AM

R42

thanks, mom.

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2021 3:51 AM

There is nothing odd or fangurl about Chris Murphy! But I am enjoying the adoration of Chris Murphy. I thought I was the only one who saw how awesome and beautiful he is!

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2021 8:35 AM

R45

That speech was aggressively hot 🔥

He can still get it, its a shame he settled on his unattractive wife. Do these dudes think they can’t get anything better?

Their relationship seems like more friends than hot passionate love…you know there has to be a DC side chick…

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2021 9:12 AM

R46 Murphy is too fine to waste all that on one Frau, but too smart to risk everything on random bimbos. He seems like the type who has one discreet beautiful side piece (maybe an ex-girlfriend) he is fucking. I agree, he is DC right now, wearing that little whore's pussy OUT!

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2021 12:20 PM

Christopher!!!

He is too hot to have settled on that dowdy wife, 14 years later you just know he is just inching out of that marriage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 2, 2021 10:28 PM

Chris Murphy + Jake Tapper = HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 5, 2021 7:58 PM

[quote] "Dissident Fan Gurls" -- their crush has somehow disappointed them, though they remain obsessed with him, and come to DL to say the sort of mean things they could not say on traditional fan sites or social media.

me @ that snakey bitch whore Jack Grealish tbh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 5, 2021 9:04 PM

HOT Christopher!

His wife is pretty ugly, makes me question his life choices…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 7, 2021 11:36 PM

Chris could have done so much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2021 1:04 PM

R52

He seems like he would be the type to date a petite hot girl and he ended up settling on the last one standing.

They seemed to have met in grad school, but he made her wait for the ring.

His PR team probably told him to marry her for optics, because he didn’t until he was in Congress…

by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2021 1:18 PM

R53 The problem is, the wife is neither petite or hot.

by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2021 2:23 PM

R54

Seriously out of all the girls @ UCONN he picks this one…

She must have stood by his side like a puppy waiting & waiting for him to commit.

by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2021 3:04 PM

R52

the wife is definitely more into chris than he is into her-

maybe they have an arrangement bill & hillary style.

by Anonymousreply 56December 8, 2021 9:42 PM

Chris looks like a sexy beast!!!

Bet he rips apart his mistress, because you know he ain’t doing that to his fug wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 10, 2021 4:04 PM

Chris is very sexy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 12, 2021 9:27 PM

Chris Murphy’s wife looks about 10 years older.

Wonder why he settled with her, because that girl ain’t even a little bit cute.

Chris actually had sex with that twice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 17, 2021 9:13 PM

Elder DL'ers, Remember the Cary Leeds troll?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 17, 2021 9:21 PM

Yes, R60.

by Anonymousreply 61December 17, 2021 9:27 PM

R59

Chris doesn’t seem to be that into the missus or the children.

Pretty sure he has a hot girlfriend on the side…

by Anonymousreply 62December 18, 2021 12:58 AM

Wassup, r13?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 18, 2021 1:14 AM

R62

This article tells you what you need to know about Chris & his wife’s relationship. A political partner, helps to work his campaigns.

He talked about her being excited of him running for Congress, not anything related to love.

He probably won’t divorce her because that will look bad for PR, but this is definitely not a hot sexy relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 19, 2021 10:18 PM

The Sexy Irishman ☘️

I want the Senator’s spermies inside me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 21, 2021 9:44 AM

Get in line R65! From this thread there appears to be a long line of hopefuls. The sexy senator has a lot of fans!

by Anonymousreply 66December 21, 2021 12:08 PM

R66

Interesting Chris Murphy waited until 35 to get married and settled on the most masculine lady.

Something about that relationship don’t fit right.

by Anonymousreply 67December 30, 2021 5:01 PM

R67 Chris Murphy met his wife in law school but he didn't marry her until about a decade later? It doesn't sound like he was too sweet on her.

by Anonymousreply 68December 30, 2021 9:57 PM

R68

Agree—Mr. & Mrs. Murphy’s marriage seems quite transactional.

There doesn’t seem too much chemistry between them-no pictures of them being affectionate. He even references her in instagram posts as his best bud.

Shocking because he is HOT.

by Anonymousreply 69December 30, 2021 11:09 PM

There's a prolific DLer who *has* to create lots of threads about everything the Camerons/Bures say or do. I don't get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 1, 2022 4:28 PM

I'm a total Dylan O'Brien fanboy, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 71January 1, 2022 4:51 PM

R68

Chris Murphy doesn’t always wear his wedding ring, wonder what that means for a politician. Definitely not too sweet on that wife even after 14 years of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 72January 1, 2022 10:32 PM

You can't mention Richard Madden without mentioning Froy.

by Anonymousreply 73January 1, 2022 10:57 PM

Chris Murphy more affectionate with a Sandy Hook/Newton family victim than his own wife.

Wonder if he cheated with any of them, because he seems close to those ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 1, 2022 11:37 PM

OP, this site is a Medical Research project. You're such an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 75January 2, 2022 2:41 AM

R68

More proof Chris Murphy is not sweet on his wife. Pushing her to get his bible ready for the Senator Ceremony.

Poor guy settled hard, probably hasn’t had sex in years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 10, 2022 8:32 PM

R76 Oh this is sad. Chris doesn't even look at her!

He pushes her into place and then spends the rest of his time looking at Biden and the kids. The wife looks up at Chris giving him a Billion Watt Smile and he is giving her nothing. She may as well be invisible. He won't even look at her.

by Anonymousreply 77January 10, 2022 9:18 PM

R77

Chris is just not that into you, Mrs. Murphy.

Poor Girl, she must have waited years for that ring because you can tell by their body language he is barely into her!

by Anonymousreply 78January 10, 2022 9:48 PM

Don’t get me started on Beau Brummell. Now that dandy could pop my breeches!!!

by Anonymousreply 79January 10, 2022 9:54 PM

Froy.

by Anonymousreply 80January 10, 2022 9:56 PM

R67 my snooty, mincing, femmes and underachieving former choirboy/theatre kid cousin did that. Couldn’t bring himself to come out before his mid-30s, and eventually he got so tired of finding insecure girlfriends to string along that he caved and a married his fat hideous heifer low-class Type A work manager, eventually to pop out a rather fugly baby with her. She pushes him around so much, it’s hilarious as much as it is sad. He pours pretty much all his energy into the baby and into the family dachshund, presumably to fill the void of affection left in him from his parents’ divorce and father’s disapproval and possible priest molestation years earlier. He doesn’t even play piano any more, and he was good. It’s tragic.

by Anonymousreply 81January 10, 2022 11:09 PM

R81

Although don’t think Christopher is gay, but think he settled on a friend to marry, not a lover. He looks like he loves his children, but not his wife.

This Irishman seems trapped…

by Anonymousreply 82January 10, 2022 11:20 PM

[Quote]Interesting Chris Murphy waited until 35 to get married and settled on the most masculine lady.

Something about that relationship don’t fit right.

R67 There's always a "story" behind a handsome man marrying an ugly woman.

As men, we KNOW there is a reason for that because men are visual creatures. We are attracted to what we see. A good looking man is not gonna marry an ugly woman without a reason for it.

I suspect he married her so he can fuck around on her and not have to worry about her causing drama or so he can suck dick. Those are the only reasons for that.

by Anonymousreply 83January 10, 2022 11:22 PM

R83

How do you fuck/marry ugly when you can get top tier?

They must have an arrangement, like she gets to be wife/mother, while he has beautiful girlfriends on the side.

Chris spends weekends in CT…wonder what he is doing solo?

by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2022 11:29 PM

R84 Chris is STILL rich and handsome and could pull top tier. She was a desperate Old Maid. Of course they have an agreement - whether spoken or not, she knows the deal.

Bill Gates did the same thing with his ugly wife. This is probably more common among the rich and famous than the public knows.

by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2022 11:34 PM

R85

Chris is soo fuckable!!!

He needed a “wife,” once he became Congressman. He talked about her being his political partner. She is older than him and got pregnant a month after their wedding.

Talk about being a Transactional Wife…Playing the part.

by Anonymousreply 86January 10, 2022 11:50 PM

R86 They needed each other. Her eggs were getting old and about to dry up. It is so clearly transactional. I wish I lived in Connecticut so I could vote for Chris!

by Anonymousreply 87January 11, 2022 1:03 AM

The guy who killed his wife and kids.. I can't remember his name but true to DL him being hot forgave a multitude of sins.

by Anonymousreply 88January 11, 2022 3:18 AM

R88 Do you mean Scott Watts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 11, 2022 3:52 AM

R87

The Murphy marriage plot thickens.

Photos of the kids/career/travels on the main shelf but…

His wedding photo hidden on the 2nd bookshelf barely to be seen…Zoom in-she looks more affectionate then him once again.

Almost like he needs it to be seen for optics as a politician, but hidden enough for it not to be too visible…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 12, 2022 11:47 AM

R90 Can you imagine when she comes to his office and sees his pictures of her on the second shelf? But I bet she knows better than to complain (per their agreement).

And that homely red headed woman standing next to him in the tweet looks star struck! I bet she's never had a man that handsome stand so close to her and put his hand on her waist. I bet her panties are moist! LOL

by Anonymousreply 91January 12, 2022 2:12 PM

R91

Damn how low the Mrs. must feel that Chris regards her as 2nd shelf worthy. He is literally hiding their wedding picture from visitors.

Is someone embarrassed of their possible sham marriage?

by Anonymousreply 92January 12, 2022 3:08 PM

R91

Wonder how many DC Ladies Chris has gotten moist since getting married…

Hidden wedding picture in the office is all you need to know about this marriage…

by Anonymousreply 93January 13, 2022 2:03 PM

Christopher is sexy, hot & very fuckable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 17, 2022 11:25 PM

Soo Sexy Senator Chris Murphy is trapped in a transactional marriage.

Barely wore his ring in Ukraine, but will stay married to his BUTCH wife for optics….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 20, 2022 12:26 AM

Murphy has some wide strong shoulders. Himes while still smoking hot, not so much. I wonder if Murphy is the strongest guy in the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 96January 20, 2022 3:05 AM

Chris Murphy is so handsome, tall, strong, smart and sensitive but intense. He is everything anyone could want. I could just sit across from him, look into those kind eyes and watch him talk about anything he wants. I would agree with everything. And then when I can't hold back anymore, I would tear his clothes off.

Rinse and repeat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 20, 2022 10:04 AM

R97

Chris was on fire 🔥 last night on the senate floor.

Imagine that passion in bed…he definitely saves that for his girlfriend, not that wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 20, 2022 11:03 AM

It's got him too....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2022 4:56 PM

Interesting that a thread about odd fangurl clubs became an odd fangurl club thread.

by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2022 5:02 PM

Is that meta?

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2022 5:09 PM

Chris is soo Connecticut JCrew Prepster…

You know how those Frat Boys are in bed…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 21, 2022 5:18 PM

OP, many Boomers are just like fraus, only without vaginas or husbands. I think that is why they hate them so much.

by Anonymousreply 103January 21, 2022 5:29 PM

Talking of odd - what about the guy (fangurl) who's obsessed with a 1978 pop song sung by a Charlie's Angel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 21, 2022 5:37 PM

Christopher Murphy-

Always running to CT to get away from the wife/kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 21, 2022 10:54 PM

[quote]Christopher Murphy-

enough about him you nutcase you've ruined this thread

by Anonymousreply 106January 21, 2022 11:37 PM

R106

AWE did we ruin it for you…

Christopher looked HOT today in CT!

by Anonymousreply 107January 22, 2022 1:11 AM

R106 Leave him alone. We love Christopher Murphy!

by Anonymousreply 108January 23, 2022 6:30 AM

R104 Cheryl Ladd has pretty hair but she can't sing worth a damn.

by Anonymousreply 109January 23, 2022 6:34 AM

She sang the original of this >

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 23, 2022 7:29 AM

But who sang it better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 23, 2022 7:32 AM

I think the Cheryl Ladd troll is Gap Playlists

by Anonymousreply 112January 23, 2022 8:17 AM

R108

Amen 🙏🏼 !

Here’s some vintage Chris Murphy.

Even intensely fuckable in high school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 23, 2022 2:08 PM

Seems to me one of those men who get hot with age.

by Anonymousreply 114January 23, 2022 2:10 PM

R114

Senator Murphy aged like fine wine, broad strapping shoulders. Probably a linebacker in bed.

He looks like a hot protective teddy bear-Sign me up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 23, 2022 2:20 PM

For a while, there was a flock of fraus obsessed with Jeremy Renner.

by Anonymousreply 116January 23, 2022 3:37 PM

I remember the Gale Harold frau, talk about exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 117January 24, 2022 7:26 PM

Most of the people who post in those threads aren't "fraus"

by Anonymousreply 118January 24, 2022 7:28 PM

Senor Murphy looks intensely hot in his Connecticut uniform.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 24, 2022 8:12 PM

R109 Dionne’s hair looks like a fucking Brillo pad

by Anonymousreply 120January 24, 2022 8:34 PM

Hi r104. That is my fave song of 1978.

My 2nd choice is Lynda Carter “Toto, I Get The Feeling We’re Not In Kansas Anymore”

by Anonymousreply 121January 24, 2022 8:36 PM

[quote]Bill Gates did the same thing with his ugly wife. This is probably more common among the rich and famous than the public knows.

Wait, WHAAAT? You think Bill Gates is [bold]attractive? [/bold]

Bill and Melinda are equally plain looking people.

by Anonymousreply 122January 25, 2022 5:40 AM

R120 I bet your ass looks like a brillo pad! HA!

by Anonymousreply 123January 25, 2022 6:05 AM

R122 Try to keep up. We were talking about rich and famous men marrying ugly women. We weren't discussing the looks of the men. He has MONEY!!!

And for the record, Bill Gates is ugly AF!

by Anonymousreply 124January 25, 2022 6:09 AM

[quote]Try to keep up.

Why don't YOU keep up?! You seem to think you definitely know what rich straight men think, you don't. A whole thread devolving into trying to figure out why Chris Murphy has an 'ugly' wife. Fucking hilarious!

Guess you don't realize, many attractive straight men can have low self-esteem. Same for beautiful women. Same for attractive gay men. Same for ANYONE.

A late relative of mine, who was very handsome and charming, married a very plain dull woman. They had three kids, they were married over 50 years. I observed at weddings, and other family get togethers, women were always flirting with him. A war injury caused him to have low self-esteem. If he cheated, I would've been shocked to hear it.

Rich men who are ugly [bold]will not marry an ugly poor uneducated woman, or an ugly woman who doesn't have her own career or has no personality. [bold]

The unattractive woman would not have to be as wealthy as the man, but, rest assure, a wealthy ugly man would definitely marry a woman he considers a 'trophy' [bold]before [/bold]ever considering marrying an ignorant unattractive lazy woman who doesn't work or possesses some modicum of intelligence or charm. What the fuck would be the plus be in that?!

Gates ex-wife is a computer scientist, Melinda was tutoring children in mathematics and computer programming. She's hardly a dummy. Bill and Melinda met at a NYC computer trade fair.

The funniest aspect of this discussion, a bunch of gay men, who seem to know so little about the working minds of rich white straight men, are arguing about this on DL.

DL is always thirsting after straight white men, it's getting tiresome.

Most of the guys DL thirsts over are downright repulsive, such as Tom Cotton and a host of other vile looking ReThugs.

by Anonymousreply 125January 25, 2022 6:42 AM

We also have some fangirls for the Supernatural guys. They're funny, there's like little factions of fans for each of the male leads and they all argue with each other about obscure backstage drama.

by Anonymousreply 126January 25, 2022 6:58 AM

R125

You think the hot senator has low-self esteem?

Or more like he just settled on an ugly woman & can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Watch that video of him and her during the swearing in ceremony, that is not a man in love with his wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 25, 2022 7:44 AM

R127, my question to you, [bold]who the fuck cares [/bold] about how or why a STRAIGHT white man settled for an unattractive woman.

You and every one else in this thread thirsting after Sen Murphy are never going to fuck him anyway.

btw, I don't even think Murphy is as "hot" as most of you are claiming, he looks damn average to me.

Do most of you even know the meaning of "hot" in respect to a person's looks?! I've worked with male and female fashion models for years, most of those people are definitely "hot".

by Anonymousreply 128January 25, 2022 7:15 PM

Given the levels of projection, conjecture and wishful thinking on this thread, I'm not sure it's the Senator with the low self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 129January 25, 2022 7:28 PM

R128

Is someone jealous of that HOT Senator Chris Murphy?

by Anonymousreply 130January 25, 2022 10:19 PM

Chris is on recess from congress for a week in CT, was in Ukraine last week.

This dude loves to be away from that fugly wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 26, 2022 12:43 AM

Robby Benson could beat Chris Murphy in a push-ups competition.

by Anonymousreply 132January 26, 2022 12:58 AM

It's quite hilarious how DL threads spiral into bizarre arguments.

The craziest are usually about average looking famous men being considered hot and desirable, that is definitely one of the most absurd DL topics.

by Anonymousreply 133January 26, 2022 6:09 AM

[Quote]Guess you don't realize, many attractive straight men can have low self-esteem.

R125 Again, try to keep up. You seemed to think somebody thought Bill Gates was attractive! BWAHAHAHAHAA! NOBODY SAID THAT! LOL

We are all talking about the ugly wife of Chris Murphy. I can assure you that US SENATOR Chris Murphy doesn't have low-self esteem. Running for political office kind of negates that idea in and of itself. LOL This man is fine and smart, talented and loved by millions of people - enough to elect him to the US House of Representatives several times and to the US Senate TWICE - so far! I'me pretty sure he knows he is adored and is not suffering from self esteem. LOL If anyone doesn't know what straight White men think, it would be you! lol Are you more jealous of Chris's success or that so many people love him and NOBODY loves you? LOL

As far has his ugly, undesirable wife is concerned, we have been through that. They have an agreement. He is not in love with here. That is abundantly clear. Does it bother you that they have an agreement?

And I don't know why you went through that meaningless diatribe. Nobody cares what is happening in your freaky family. LOL That has nothing to do with this conversation. Also who cares if you lusted after fashion models. Do you think they wanted you? Obviously not. You're not with them. Maybe you should have tried to strike an agreement with one of them! LOL

And in case you missed it, the title of this thread is: "DL's odd Fangurl clubs." If you are so bitter (and obviously leading a miserable life) that you need to criticize people for having a little fun admiring and swooning over someone then you are indeed a pathetic person. I feel sorry for you. Why don't you go find some puppy's to kill and use their fur for coats. HAHAHAHA! Seriously dude, you sound angry for no reason. Go find something else to get so angry about, cuz honey, this aint it!

Nobody cares what you think. Take your hate elsewhere! "Your approval is neither desired nor required!" 🤪😂😂 Just go away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 26, 2022 10:15 AM

R134

Everything you just said.

Amen, sister 🙏🏼

by Anonymousreply 135January 26, 2022 2:15 PM

I'm laughing my ass off at the direction this thread has taken. And over someone I have met over and over again through the years. Jim Himes and Chris Murphy come into my town a lot to do fundraisers, give speeches, and attend meetings. Rarely a day goes by here where you do not see one of these guys walking out and about talking to people. Also, Richard (I have never met a camera I didn't like or didn't fight to get in front of) Blumenthal. Next time I have a meeting with Chris I'll give him your regards.

by Anonymousreply 136January 26, 2022 2:36 PM

[quote]Next time I have a meeting with Chris I'll give him your regards.

There are going to be a lot of very excited gurls on here

by Anonymousreply 137January 26, 2022 2:41 PM

R136 I am giggling with glee! 🤪😂😂 If only all CT men were as fine as those three gentlemen, I would move there tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 138January 26, 2022 2:43 PM

R136

Oh….give the dish…

Is the Murph sexy in person?

by Anonymousreply 139January 26, 2022 3:13 PM

How tall is he?

by Anonymousreply 140January 26, 2022 3:38 PM

Let's take a moment to remember the Stacey Abrams troll, who has nominated her for replacement VP, the 2024 nomination, and as of today, the Supreme Court.

There will be nothing she can't do!

by Anonymousreply 141January 26, 2022 5:34 PM

I’m a dan abrams troll

by Anonymousreply 142January 26, 2022 8:31 PM

Chris Murphy for Supreme Court Justice!!

by Anonymousreply 143January 26, 2022 8:44 PM

What's R134's problem?! You sound quite unhinged and angry, ironically, here you are accusing another person of the same. Take a nice looooong look in the mirror.

Your bitterness and anger towards a person who has a differing opinion just drips from your post. I reckon you are quite unattractive yourself, because there's no reason to get so angry about an anonymous person's post.

Posters simply disagree. There is no definitive reason for a lot of what humans choose to do, especially in their personal lives.

The "no ones cares what you think" responses as yours are the weirdest and most moronic, because you actually DO care, otherwise, WHY the hell did you respond with a fucking book?

Take you meds son!

Anyone who spends this much time on a message forum flapping their lips about straight attractive, or rich men, with ugly wives needs a fucking hobby. And a reality check.

by Anonymousreply 144January 26, 2022 10:56 PM

R144

Oh lord…This is a fun place to gossip about hot men with ugly wives we want to fuck.

Take a load off!

by Anonymousreply 145January 26, 2022 11:38 PM

Sexy Chris Murphy on Wednesday in CT.

He has school-age children going to school in DC & Congress recess in CT.

The wife let him leave for a week without them…all you need to know about this marriage…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 27, 2022 12:12 AM

He's on CNN right now and he's naked

by Anonymousreply 147January 27, 2022 12:35 AM

Anderson Cooper + Christopher Murphy= HOT SEX!

by Anonymousreply 148January 27, 2022 1:10 AM

He is absolutely perfect…Look what the senator did today!

As long as he is away from his ugly wife, Chris Murphy is soo happy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149January 27, 2022 5:46 PM

R148 Anderson better not put his greasy paws on MY man!

by Anonymousreply 150January 27, 2022 6:10 PM

Awaiting Christopher’s Snow Pics ❄️

Instead here is Senator Murphy on a boat …Sexy in a beanie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 29, 2022 1:03 AM

Woke up to my favorite sexy Senator Christopher Murphy!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 2, 2022 3:19 PM

A handful of us like Timothy Hutton.

A hundred of us like "Ordinary People," or at least Beth Jarrett.

by Anonymousreply 153February 2, 2022 3:21 PM

WTF is that THING on Christ Murphy's head??

Combover, bad topper hairpiece?

DL hairdressers, please weigh in immediately!

by Anonymousreply 154February 2, 2022 3:31 PM

R154

The Murph has luscious hair!!

by Anonymousreply 155February 2, 2022 3:33 PM

I love the catty puns the haters occasionally invent for media whores.

"Me Again Markle"

"AOC: Always On Camera"

by Anonymousreply 156February 2, 2022 3:33 PM

Jim Himes is so big and strong. Not as strong and big as Chris Hayes.

by Anonymousreply 157February 2, 2022 3:51 PM

I like Jim Himes too, but Hayes? Ewwww! I hope you mean Chris Murphy!

by Anonymousreply 158February 2, 2022 3:53 PM

R158

Yes 🙌 broad-shouldered, strong Chris Murphy!

by Anonymousreply 159February 2, 2022 4:22 PM

You bitches are all wrong.

Prepare to be moist when you look upon...Patrick Murphy, from Pennsylvania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 2, 2022 4:27 PM

Chris Murphy needs to watch this old local NYC TV ad for Diane's hair replacement salon.

"Oh Di-ANNE, this is ME!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 2, 2022 5:33 PM

The HOT Senator Murphy is back at it again!!!

He literally works days and nights in Congress & then heads to CT for the weekends.

When does he ever see the family?

Or is that the point 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 4, 2022 9:56 PM

Chandler Massey

by Anonymousreply 163February 5, 2022 9:21 AM

Senator Christopher Murphy looking broad and strapping in that gorgeous suit today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 8, 2022 9:47 PM

Christopher Scott Murphy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165February 9, 2022 12:14 AM

R164 That IS a gorgeous suit! But when he talks, I just watch his mouth! 😁❤️

I do notice he has nice BIG well manicured hands!

by Anonymousreply 166February 9, 2022 8:24 AM

R166

Christopher has perfect lips, Oh to have those strong Irishman ☘️ hands near my body…

by Anonymousreply 167February 9, 2022 2:18 PM

Beyond the endless battle over a specific lady from California, the royalty threads seem to swell up a certain number of posters like toads. You get a sense of fake ermine and ostrich plumes as they strut about, tut tutting over this fine point and that detail. Humourless. As with others, irritating in their pomposity but hilarious in their intensity.

by Anonymousreply 168February 10, 2022 6:28 PM

Chris Murphy-

Our gorgeous future POTUS chairs ☘️☘️☘️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 10, 2022 11:50 PM

R169 He would be a great POTUS! mmmmmmmm.... I would be glued to the TV for his speeches like I never have before. The last time i cared about what a POTUS had to say was when Obama was in office.

by Anonymousreply 170February 11, 2022 12:38 AM

R170

His chunky, ugly, unattractive wife would be the 1st lady, hope he hides her, tho.

by Anonymousreply 171February 11, 2022 1:06 AM

R171 She's his business partner. She knows the deal. I just hope whoever he is actually fucking keeps quiet. GOP Trolls would love to catch him in some shit.

by Anonymousreply 172February 11, 2022 1:47 AM

At least Chris Murphy's wife isn't a former well-used escort like our former Vairst Lady.

by Anonymousreply 173February 11, 2022 7:26 AM

R172

Definitely his political business partner!!

You just know Christopher has a hot girlfriend on the side that probably lives in CT.

That’s why he runs to CT every Thursday night to do “business.” To get away from that “wife” and trapped marriage in DC.

by Anonymousreply 174February 11, 2022 12:10 PM

R172

Did Chris actually have sex w/ her or are those kids adopted?

by Anonymousreply 175February 11, 2022 9:40 PM

Senator Chris Murphy’s Connecticut Khaki’s are cute from the backside in motion….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176February 11, 2022 11:59 PM

Soo fucking HOT!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 12, 2022 1:19 AM

I wonder what Chris Murphy's balls smell like!

by Anonymousreply 178February 12, 2022 7:02 PM

Scarily enough, we now have a Danny Elfman fangurl (or gurls).

by Anonymousreply 179February 12, 2022 7:09 PM

R178

Bet Chris Murphy’s dick is perfection.

by Anonymousreply 180February 12, 2022 9:32 PM

R180 I bet he is a good fuck too! He looks so intense... you can see the passion in his eyes. I need a cold shower!

by Anonymousreply 181February 12, 2022 9:52 PM

R181

Definitely a good fuck, probably rough & sexy!

Bet the “wife” doesn’t get that version of Christopher, but the CT weekend girlfriend probably does!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 12, 2022 9:58 PM

These "Chris Murphy is HOT!" posts are ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 183February 12, 2022 10:11 PM

It's like fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 184February 12, 2022 10:12 PM

Christopher Murphy Fanfic is HOT!

by Anonymousreply 185February 12, 2022 10:16 PM

Hot Valentine Chris Murphy looking gorgeous at the Capitol today!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 14, 2022 11:04 PM

R6 suffers from terribly lower expectations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187February 14, 2022 11:10 PM

Who wants to bet that all the posts about Murphy and Himes are from just one person?

by Anonymousreply 188February 14, 2022 11:10 PM

R188

The MURPH & HIMES peeps are multiples…

by Anonymousreply 189February 14, 2022 11:53 PM

Nope R188 A lot of us love Murphy and Himes!

by Anonymousreply 190February 15, 2022 2:21 AM

[quote] The MURPH & HIMES peeps are multiples…(personalities)

There, fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 191February 15, 2022 11:42 AM

Chris Murphy isn’t a Valentines type of man ☘️

No lover post to the Mrs. and spent the evening writing a 10 tweet thread on Ukraine.

Seems like a real hot passionate marriage…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 15, 2022 11:59 AM

^ The only passion he feels is for YOU. Isn't it obvious? He'll be leaving the missus any day now.

by Anonymousreply 193February 15, 2022 12:37 PM

R193

Why are you soo jealous of Christopher? We all love the Senator on this thread!!!

by Anonymousreply 194February 15, 2022 12:59 PM

[quote]Why are you soo jealous of Christopher? We all love the Senator on this thread!!!

Chris Murphy is great, but he's in no way "hot".

This has definitely turned into a comedy thread.

by Anonymousreply 195February 15, 2022 2:24 PM

Who ever imagined Chris Murphy would be the new Julian Morris?

by Anonymousreply 196February 15, 2022 2:52 PM

I remember the Anderson Cooper fangurls. Even they weren't as bad as these Murphy freaks.

by Anonymousreply 197February 15, 2022 3:46 PM

R195 Senator Chris Murphy is a beautiful , charming and passionate man. Everything about him screams hot. I first became aware of him after Sandy Hook. I immediately turned up the TV so I could hear this beautiful man speak. His voice and his words matched his appearance perfectly. He is wonderful. Some guys just have that thing. He is one of those men. His only flaw is marrying that unattractive woman that is unworthy of his beauty and wholesomeness. He is the whole package. Don't be jealous.

by Anonymousreply 198February 15, 2022 5:53 PM

Chris Murphy is trapped in a passionate, sexless marriage.

We must do god’s work and lift this gorgeous, hot, sexy, intelligent man up.

by Anonymousreply 199February 15, 2022 7:16 PM

Hopefully Christopher’s CT girlfriend is filling the needs that his ugly, unattractive, manly “wife” cannot.

Imagine being stuck in a marriage like that for your career…

by Anonymousreply 200February 15, 2022 7:19 PM

I don't think Murphy's wife is ugly at all -- average, nothing special, but nowhere near ugly.

by Anonymousreply 201February 15, 2022 7:32 PM

R201

Murphy’s wife is ugly, she is definitely a 0.

by Anonymousreply 202February 15, 2022 8:04 PM

Christopher Murphy + Chris Hayes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203February 16, 2022 12:58 AM

R203 You got me to do something I haven't done in years. You got me to watch a segment of Chris Hayes' awful show. I love Chris Murphy but cannot stand Hayes. I ALWAYS skip over him in the MSNBC lineup. He is so annoying.

Connecticut is lucky to have Senator Murphy. He is one of only a handful of Senators who is constantly on the news informing citizens of what is going on. Think of all the Senators you only hear from when they're trying to push something. Then there are many no name Senators you never hear from. We get to hear from Chris Murphy at least once a week.

by Anonymousreply 204February 16, 2022 2:21 PM

Found Chris Murphy’s flaw…

Besides marrying that masculine wife, he retweeted this…

Murph is a PHISH head…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 16, 2022 3:54 PM

I just know that I want Christopher Murphy inside me deeply!

by Anonymousreply 206February 16, 2022 5:44 PM

I see him having a fat cock, but not a particularly long cock.

by Anonymousreply 207February 16, 2022 5:52 PM

He is a breeder with two kids. I am sure it is more than adequate for my needs!

by Anonymousreply 208February 16, 2022 6:04 PM

This thread is going in the right direction!

The Senator Chris Murphy lovers & possible haters now talking about his presumable gorgeous dick!

by Anonymousreply 209February 16, 2022 7:44 PM

Good Morning!

Woke up to my favorite HOT Senator on Morning Joe!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 17, 2022 11:34 AM

He’s a Fug in a Rug.

I despair of DL fangurls, I really do.

by Anonymousreply 211February 17, 2022 11:36 AM

R210 Imagine waking up to see his head laying on your pillow and then kissing his gorgeous pillowy lips! What a beautiful man! ❤️😍😍😍 I wonder how he likes his eggs. I bet he is a bacon guy instead of sausage. Black coffee with no cream or sugar would be my guess.

by Anonymousreply 212February 17, 2022 1:04 PM

LOL... this thread is hilarious.

Lighten up, R211... it takes all kinds. Imagine if your parents hadn't gotten it on - there'd be no you.

by Anonymousreply 213February 17, 2022 4:50 PM

Our Chris Murphy is soo smart, intelligent, intellectually stimulating 📚

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214February 17, 2022 11:57 PM

Daddy Murph, the world traveler 🌎

When does he ever husband or dad, because he is literally away from them every chance he gets!

Or is that the point?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215February 18, 2022 4:10 PM

I can't bring myself to take this thread off Watch. Maybe it's just trolling or kidding, by one or more people, but I can't look away because of the disturbing possibility that it's real.

by Anonymousreply 216February 18, 2022 4:51 PM

Because Chris Murphy has kept this thread alive, doing it for the culture…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217February 19, 2022 9:43 PM

R216 It is definitely real. I am one of the Chris admirers and I have not posted for a few days. As you can see, the thread has continued to move in my absence. He is well loved!

by Anonymousreply 218February 19, 2022 10:00 PM

Christopher in street clothes & scruff!

Jealous of the old lady next to him, she got to smell the Murph close up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 20, 2022 7:18 PM

Is Christopher Murphy on vacation with his wife & kids this week?

Is it one of those vacations he is obligated to attend per their marriage agreement?

by Anonymousreply 220February 22, 2022 6:25 PM

Matt Bomer seems to have disappeared for awhile. He has one obsessed disgruntled fan who occasionally starts threads and shows up whenever he is mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 221February 22, 2022 6:47 PM

Chris Murphy-

Soo sexy when he is SENATORING!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222February 24, 2022 4:29 AM

The Miles Heizer fungurl loons are pretty tiresome. A bit like the Chris Murphy insanity that has somehow popped up.

by Anonymousreply 223February 24, 2022 5:31 AM

R223

Nothing insane about being a Chris Murphy fangurl. We love the Senator on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 224February 24, 2022 5:38 AM

No photo-ops of Chris in CT this week on his state visit?

Me thinks Senator Murphy is on a real family vacation and doesn’t want his constituents knowing he is taking time off.

All optics with those politicians…

by Anonymousreply 225February 25, 2022 3:29 PM

Try not to touch yourself....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 27, 2022 12:52 AM

R226

Gonna rub one out for the Chris Murphy team…

George Hahn might too…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227February 27, 2022 7:08 AM

R226 That is impossible!

I always change the channel when anything comes on concerning Ukraine, or I turn down the sound so I can look at Zelensky. LOL

This is the most I have learned about Ukraine, thanks to Daddy Chris. 😍😍😍

He educates me as he gets me off!!!

by Anonymousreply 228February 27, 2022 10:45 AM

I'm still not sure who Froy is, or why he's famous (I'm assuming acting?) and have no idea what he looks like. All I know is people here sure talk about him a lot.

by Anonymousreply 229February 27, 2022 2:15 PM

I'm with you R229. From what I have been able to gather after googling him and reading posts here, he is the 23 year old "alleged" fuckboy of Richard Madden who is also "allegedly" gay? I have seen no concrete evidence that either of things is true, but people here on DL swear to it. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 27, 2022 2:36 PM

HOT Senator Christopher Murphy unclassifying us…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 1, 2022 1:08 AM

The Chris Murphy was just on CSPAN debating on the Senate floor.

Homeboy looked like his pasty Irish skin got sunburned from his vacation…

Let me guess that “wife” did not aloe him down…

by Anonymousreply 232March 1, 2022 7:35 PM

R232

Chris Murphy looks a little worse for wear here…a week with the “wife” & kids sucked the HOTTNESS out of the poor lad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 1, 2022 9:58 PM

Did Christopher Murphy have the COVIDS?

He looks like he lost weight or was that having to spend time with the “wife?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234March 3, 2022 12:20 AM

i want to “work” for Christopher…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235March 4, 2022 11:41 PM

Happy birthday Paula Prentiss.

3/4/1938

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236March 5, 2022 12:21 AM

HOT Christopher Murphy will be on FOX—

SQUAT that enemy with intelligence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237March 5, 2022 11:44 PM

These Senators get alot of time off, but Christopher Murphy takes beautiful shots.

That also means he is leaving the “wife”/family once again…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 6, 2022 10:29 PM

R238 Good! He works hard and deserves some fun away from the "corporate" wife. I bet she is boring as fuck. She's a lawyer too so you know she probably reminds him of work even at home.

by Anonymousreply 239March 7, 2022 12:00 AM

R239

Interested why did Christopher settle on that, corporate wife—

Like he couldn’t walk into a bar and find a cute girl he liked?

Maybe our Irishman will get lucky on St. Pats 🍀

by Anonymousreply 240March 7, 2022 12:58 AM

R240 A lot of hot, classy, hard working guys don't know their worth. Also, women are bitches. Sometimes straight guys have a hard time finding a nice woman who is also hot. I suspect it could be any number of things.

I am all for the Irishman enjoying some nice hole! He deserves it. In addition to being hot, he seems like such a nice, thoughtful guy.

by Anonymousreply 241March 7, 2022 1:35 AM

R241

Corporate is a good term for Chris Murphy’s transactional marriage. There is like no public picture evidence of affection with them. No sexual or romantic attraction.

The wife was never pretty or attractive, but at least she was more put together and skinnier when Chris was elected to house & Now she looks like a frumpy housewife who stopped trying and gained LBS!

Chris stopped wearing his wedding ring 2016, but its definitely back on. Wonder what the arrangement is…

What a waste that he settled on the safe, basic marriage…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242March 7, 2022 6:26 PM

R242 I think he has higher aspirations. He needs a safe basic wife to be POTUS. Of course those rules don't apply to Republicans who can apparently marry anything.

by Anonymousreply 243March 7, 2022 6:36 PM

R243

You can marry the safe girl and still be in love and try for POTUS…

Maybe he tried to love her in the beginning, but his actions show no trace of it anymore.

Just a waste to be that gorgeous, smart, hot and waste it on a woman you probably should have divorced years ago.

by Anonymousreply 244March 7, 2022 7:41 PM

R243

The most affection Chris Murphy will show his wife in public.

Something about a man who doesn’t put his hand on your waist.

That’s when they really want you…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245March 8, 2022 6:36 AM

That’s not much of an engagement ring that he bought her plus she looks like a man.

Nothing feminine about her, maybe Senator Murphy is attracted to the masculine type.

by Anonymousreply 246March 8, 2022 7:06 AM

Christopher Murphy-

Those lips are soo fucking HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247March 8, 2022 7:22 AM

R243

Um, Chris describing meeting his “wife” is not even romantic even from the beginning. Sounds like a real hot relationship, I’d be embarrassed if I was her with this comment.

But will give it to her…right place, right time. Played the gane right to get that ring and 2 kids from Christopher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 8, 2022 10:00 AM

YES R247 his lips are everything. I am completely mesmerized when he speaks. All I can do is watch his mouth!

by Anonymousreply 249March 8, 2022 5:50 PM

R249

Senator Chris Murphy’s lips are luscious 👄

Imagine what he could do with those things if only he was married to someone he was HOT for!

by Anonymousreply 250March 8, 2022 8:01 PM

It’s a fangurl 2fer—Chris Murphy & Jake Tapper!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251March 8, 2022 11:13 PM

Murphy is a remarkably candid speaker... even when he's bullshitting he sounds like he's talking plain. Is he going to run for President and is he too white now to win the nomination?

by Anonymousreply 252March 9, 2022 2:42 AM

R252 Chris is definitely not too White to win the nomination. It's funny how after America has had ONLY ONE Black POTUS (no Latinos or Asians by the way) out of 46 that anyone would even suggest that a White man can't get the nomination. Are you crazy or are you just trying to inflame the thread and give Klan Grannies an excuse to start their usual bashing of minorities?

by Anonymousreply 253March 9, 2022 11:33 AM

R252

Chris Murphy is an excellent communicator. Almost feel like most people in US still don’t know who he is, but some people barely knew Obama. Murphy has to open up his private life more to connect with voters and he doesn’t always seem too engaged to do that.

See him as an amazing Secretary of State.

by Anonymousreply 254March 9, 2022 11:36 AM

R252: No, that isn't what I am doing at all. It was an inelegant question (that I questioned myself after posting) but predicated on the conviction here at least that tickets must be visually diverse now just because. Optics seem to matter above all. And then there's the perennial bias against anyone from the northeast. Which is more of an explanation than you deserve for invoking that idiot phrase.

R254: actually, that's a genius idea. He sure knows his file based on his comments on Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 255March 9, 2022 11:37 AM

Still perplexed over Chris Murphy’s interview with UCONN and meeting his wife.

A friend introduced them to talk about law at a bar. Chris could have told it in a different way, but it came off quite cold in the interview. Definitely not love at first sight!

Soo he didn’t randomly meet her on his own, work from the start.

The way he talks about her, acts towards her, how transactional.

by Anonymousreply 256March 9, 2022 12:02 PM

He's a WASP from Connecticut. His idea of excess emotion is a Hallmark card left on the kitchen counter.

by Anonymousreply 257March 9, 2022 12:13 PM

Chris Murphy was probably obsessed with a high school/college girlfriend and then they broke his heart.

So he settled with the most basic, unattractive option possible.

by Anonymousreply 258March 9, 2022 1:37 PM

R257 What's wrong with WASPS? They sure do have a lot of children. Apparently somebody finds them exciting!

by Anonymousreply 259March 9, 2022 3:03 PM

From that article, seems like Chris Murphy enjoys being a father more than a husband.

Imagine suppressing love for a political career…

by Anonymousreply 260March 10, 2022 3:46 PM

He's an honorable man to sacrifice love for his career.

by Anonymousreply 261March 10, 2022 10:17 PM

It's sad imagining this handsome stud having to jack off in his office or in the bathroom because he doesn't wanna fuck that boring, manly thing living in his house. I bet they have separate bedrooms. For his sake, I hope so. Otherwise I'm sure he wouldn't be able to get a good night's sleep without that thing nagging him for sex.

by Anonymousreply 262March 10, 2022 10:22 PM

The Question is…How is Chris Murphy even sexually attracted to that manly wife. He ACTUALLY bought that thing an engagement ring, put his peen in her 2x and has lived with her for 20 years.

God I hope he is getting some HOT, SWEATY SEX on those weekend trips to Connecticut!

by Anonymousreply 263March 10, 2022 10:44 PM

Damn, Chris Murphy is one SEXY MOTHERFUCKER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 11, 2022 12:53 AM

Christopher Murphy gets hotter and hotter everyday.

Soo yummy playing ping pong in a suit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265March 11, 2022 10:53 PM

Christopher spent Friday night in CT instead of going home to the family in DC.

Here’s hoping the Senator had someone in that Hartford bed getting him off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266March 12, 2022 6:03 PM

Want to get Senator Christopher Murphy naked.

Feel like he hasn’t had a good fuck in a while since he has to sleep next to that ugly hag.

That pudge and sexy dad bod, god let’s lust after this man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267March 16, 2022 1:32 AM

R267 I think it is time for us to start lobbying for Chris Murphy to do an Only Fans. I bet he would make more money doing that than as a Senator. It would be a nice supplement to his income. Then maybe he could leave that ugly manly wife, or at least give her a separate residence.

by Anonymousreply 268March 16, 2022 10:54 AM

R268

Completely support that thought. Read that Chris has 2 mortgages, Law School Loans and only makes $173,000/yr in the Senate. Only Fans would loosen the financial stress for the Senator!

Plus, let’s 100% lobby to get that ugly manly wife out of Christopher’s houses…

by Anonymousreply 269March 16, 2022 11:28 AM

Happy Almost St. Patrick’s Day to our HOT Irishman, Senator Christopher Scott Murphy 🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️

by Anonymousreply 270March 17, 2022 1:52 AM

Senator Chris Murphy at the Ireland Funds Dinner last night!

Did he ride solo?

Or was he too embarrassed to take photos with that manly wife?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271March 17, 2022 11:39 AM

Gee hon, maybe you shout tweet your favorite Irishman a pic of your little puckered shamrock this St. Patrick's Day?

by Anonymousreply 272March 17, 2022 7:56 PM

That guy with him, Peter Kyle is a nice looking Daddy! Woof!

by Anonymousreply 273March 17, 2022 8:43 PM

Love a man that drinks Whiskey 🥃

Our Irish King Senator Christopher Murphy definitely doesn’t disappoint…except for that choice of a wife.

☘️🍀☘️🍀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274March 17, 2022 8:47 PM

Daddy Christopher Murphy!!!

He left DC quickly last night, didn’t even celebrate St. Patrick’s Day night w/ the wife and she is also Irish. Cold 🥶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275March 18, 2022 3:26 PM

Look at that HOT pudge.

Would lick that and the Senator’s shamrock ☘️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276March 19, 2022 2:33 AM

R276 He really needs to keep his cap on his water when he is not drinking. I don't want one of those trolls to cough and give my baby The Covid!

by Anonymousreply 277March 19, 2022 11:10 AM

Get the mimosas ready 🥂

Daddy Chris Murphy on the Sunday Shows!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 19, 2022 5:19 PM

He's emerged as quite substantive and passionate and sensibly progressive in his views. I honestly think he's presidential material.

by Anonymousreply 279March 19, 2022 5:21 PM

Of course you all better start getting use to who's going to be First Lady. Given your passions, I'd suggest you start now on a just-in-case basis.

by Anonymousreply 280March 19, 2022 5:22 PM

R280

Manly needs a gay friend to make her over if she is going to play the “wife” part.

by Anonymousreply 281March 19, 2022 5:44 PM

The Clooney Fan Club on DL is perplexing.

Why is a Gay Forum so enchanted by and defensive of that creep?

by Anonymousreply 282March 20, 2022 1:56 AM

R282 I never understood the Clooney fascination. At 5'11 he's average to short for a superstar. His body is pretty basic. His face is basic. Even his voice is indistinguishable from any basic actor. He has always had a nice head of hair - but it greyed prematurely and he didn't die it, so he looked older than he is for years. There is just nothing extraordinary about him. There is no reason to bite your knuckle when you see him. He doesn't even seem to have much of a personality. I mean he's ok, but for a movie star or a sex symbol, he is lacking.

by Anonymousreply 283March 20, 2022 2:19 AM

I'm sure manly will get a gay stylist if Chris makes it to the White House. The days of Barbara Bush grabbing something off the rack at Lane Bryant and doing your own hair are over.

Barbara's look is not expected for a resurgence anytime soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284March 20, 2022 2:23 AM

PAPI MURPHY!!!!

SOOO Sexy on a Sunday 🙏🏼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285March 20, 2022 2:19 PM

R285 Zaddy Murphy looked good this AM! Cute socks! 😁

I loathe FUCK TODD!

by Anonymousreply 286March 20, 2022 6:39 PM

Question-

Does Daddy Murph have a bald spot?

by Anonymousreply 287March 20, 2022 9:23 PM

Papa Murphy does like to talk about his family at these hearings.

He does have a heard time articulating anything related to his wife…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288March 22, 2022 6:19 PM

Thank goodness Chris Murphy is not on the Judiciary Committee. Today has been a total circus. 🎪

by Anonymousreply 289March 23, 2022 7:21 PM

Here for the Chris Murphy + Cory Booker bromance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 23, 2022 11:41 PM

R290 I love Daddy Cory! What a passionate speech!

What's with that zombie behind him? Cory must have some hot studs on his staff. He needs to have them sitting behind him when he appears on TV.

by Anonymousreply 291March 24, 2022 6:23 AM

Booker, Murphy & Schatz are bromancing in the Senate.

Is Cory really gay?

Or can’t a hot 50 year old just be single?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292March 24, 2022 11:44 AM

R292

Pretty boys unite! That's a porn movie I would love to see.

I don't think Cory is gay but I bet the men he sleeps with are.

by Anonymousreply 293March 24, 2022 1:02 PM

Lou Christie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294March 24, 2022 1:54 PM

Do we think Chris Murphy is a freak in the bedroom???

(with his probable girlfriend, cause we know he don’t fuck manly anymore.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 24, 2022 7:35 PM

R295! He is definitely a freak in the bedroom. The look in his eyes in that picture makes me wanna take off my pants. He is so intimidating. He looks like he is undressing me with his eyes.

I see why Manly wants him, but he definitely isn't doing anything with her anymore. She stays quiet because she got the better end of the deal. Where else would she have found a handsome powerful and passionate man like Chris to give her a second look, much less marry her, giver her two kids and bragging rights for being this stud's wife!

by Anonymousreply 296March 25, 2022 10:55 AM

R296

Chris looks soo fucking hot in that picture, bet he is soo sexy when he gets pissed. 100% no more interaction w/ MANLY anymore!!!!

That whole relationship is actually soo odd. He doesn’t act like he even likes her in interviews. Can understand if he married an ugly woman and talked about how awesome she was, but doesn’t do that. In videos, doesn’t show any love or affection.

Maybe in the beginning he figured he would settle down with the last manly standing, but think it has weathered the course.

If he doesn’t run for president & those kids are out of the house, Chris Murphy might be BACHELOR #1 in Connecticut!!!

by Anonymousreply 297March 25, 2022 2:55 PM

If Chris had a good wife, she would buy him some moisturizer and SPF. Look at our guy’s skin, MANLY fails once again.

And Christopher looks like he is ready to take off that wedding ring…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298March 25, 2022 8:09 PM

Our CHRISTOPHER MURPHY!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 1, 2022 1:23 AM

Christopher Murphy is soo fucking hot when he is doing his job!

Lord what one would to do with that man….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300April 2, 2022 10:17 PM

Scared for Christopher Murphy’s election in 2024, think he is a Senate lifer???

by Anonymousreply 301April 2, 2022 11:53 PM

Senator Christopher Murphy meets the future Justice!

He is soo SEXY when he is senatoring!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302April 5, 2022 7:28 PM

Ugh, could do without Chris Murphy talking about his kids and in-laws. Like who the fuck cares.

Noticed he does use his family on the Senate floor when convenient for him.

Nice message though to the Trans Youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 7, 2022 9:42 PM

Who’s Christopher Murphy fucking this week back in Connecticut?

by Anonymousreply 304April 9, 2022 11:48 PM

Chris Murphy married & procreated with a DYKE.

Is he for reals straight or does he likes those TRANS girls?

by Anonymousreply 305April 16, 2022 11:54 PM

Oh….Chris Murphy has his wedding ring off….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 19, 2022 8:45 PM

Why isn’t Chris Murphy wearing his wedding ring?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 21, 2022 4:56 PM

Is Chris Murphy disrespecting Manly?

How will the Russian Whores know he is a married man?

by Anonymousreply 308April 23, 2022 7:35 PM

You Chris Murphy Obsessives really NEED to start your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 309April 23, 2022 8:57 PM

Chris Murphy is only passably OK looking.

by Anonymousreply 310April 25, 2022 9:20 PM

Daddy Chris Murphy is home, looking refreshingly HOT 🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 25, 2022 9:35 PM

SENATOR CHRISTOPHER MURPHY is POZ 😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 26, 2022 4:21 PM

Are Chris Murphy & Manly having some problems?

He still hasn’t put his wedding ring back on since his overseas trip!

by Anonymousreply 313May 3, 2022 10:49 PM

Lucie Arnaz aficionados

by Anonymousreply 314May 3, 2022 10:53 PM

Chris lost more weight from the COVID.

Miss hot teddy bear Chris Murphy 🧸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315May 5, 2022 8:52 PM

Chris Murphy—

The wedding ring is still missing…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 6, 2022 11:26 PM

Sooo proud of our HOT Chris Murphy!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 22, 2022 10:11 PM

Oh…Chris Murphy is still missing that wedding band since April!!!

by Anonymousreply 318June 22, 2022 10:14 PM

Chris Murphy’s wedding band missing for 5 months!

Prob find it again when he starts campaigning for Senate Term 3.

by Anonymousreply 319September 5, 2022 7:12 PM

What happened to this thread?

by Anonymousreply 320November 19, 2022 8:08 PM

The Chris Murphy troll, r320.

by Anonymousreply 321November 19, 2022 8:38 PM

R321

The Chris Murphy LOVER ❤️

by Anonymousreply 322November 19, 2022 8:40 PM

Senator Chris Murphy has a trans kid, a special needs kid.

And wife he doesn’t love, won’t look at or touch.

Be careful what you wish for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323December 26, 2022 3:44 PM

The DLer who's completely obsessed by hatred for Kevin Sessums I find really weird. Sessums, as far as I can tell, is pretty far down the ladder of journalist/writer celebrity, so the cause of the hatred must be personal, but that's never divulged. Sort of the opposite of a fan club.

by Anonymousreply 324December 26, 2022 4:20 PM

☘️Happy St. Patrick’s Day to Senator Chris Murphy ☘️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325March 17, 2023 9:05 PM

Chris Murphy fangirl: what's the closest distance the restraining order allows you to be from the Senator? 500 feet, 500 yards, 500 miles?

by Anonymousreply 326March 18, 2023 4:05 AM

R326

Hi! Did you miss me & Chris ☘️

by Anonymousreply 327March 18, 2023 8:42 PM

Dan Levy is leaving Twitter thread

by Anonymousreply 328March 18, 2023 8:56 PM

The threes company zoo opening thread troll

by Anonymousreply 329March 18, 2023 8:58 PM

Senator Chris Murphy’s 50th is coming up soon…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330April 30, 2023 11:17 AM

Chris Murphy put his wedding ring back on after a year not wearing it. Manly probably forced him to act like a married man again.

by Anonymousreply 331September 17, 2023 6:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!