Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 20: Butterballs Niall, Lewis, Gemma and Niko

And the saga continues. Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, and Fat Niko of Lard Channel and their massive mega fan, Greasy Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 66December 16, 2021 12:03 AM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1November 7, 2021 2:20 AM

[quote] Reminds me of the Native American joke about the white man that cut a foot one side of his blanket to sow on the other side of the blanket, in the belief that he had a longer blanket.

by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2021 2:20 AM

Gemma: omg maccies celebrations mcflurry is back ayyyyy!!

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2021 2:43 PM

Of course Greasy Gemma is excited! How many McFlurries is she going to eat throughout the month?

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2021 4:35 PM

One a day probably.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2021 6:41 AM

SPAZZZZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2021 7:14 AM

R6 = Ableist Klan Granny

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2021 7:17 AM

At least one a day. She will of course have other treats too.

Gemma has been stuffing her face again. “it was sooo nice to see the girls today. we went to spoons with the girls as they have the christmas menu and omg the big cheese beyond burger was soooo nice ! had a few drinks and laughed a lot . good time ♥️ “

She had a BIG burger and ‘a few drinks’. Probably had a dessert too, but she just didn’t mention it.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2021 8:15 AM

Trust her to go to a trashy place like Wetherspoons and starting chowing down on the Christmas menu in November.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2021 10:27 AM

Of course Wetherspoons. Cheap, high calorie food and drinks. She is probably going to go through the whole Christmas menu multiple times before Christmas. I can’t believe she started already.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2021 11:44 AM

Wow! I checked the calories in that burger she mentioned and the Wetherspoons website says it has 1628 calories! She had that, lots of drinks and a dessert! I know she must have had a dessert too.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2021 11:29 PM

She posted her Wetherspoons dessert! Rocky Road with caramel sauce and ice cream. Of course she just had to take a loving, close up photo of it.

She's also coming across as pretty sexually frustrated and keeps tagging pics of gross Niko 'fuck! so hot! get on top of me'!

Her blog has been there for about ten years and she's never once mentioned a boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2021 1:53 PM

I have drawn greater understanding from reading languages I don't speak than I drew from reading the title of this thread and a great deal of what flowed thereafter.

I commend you.

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2021 2:44 PM

Of course she had a fattening dessert too! Two huge scoops of ice cream, caramel and chocolate sauces and of course the rocky road chunks. Why does she always take photos of her calorie rich foods and shows them off? That must have close to 1K calories too?

It’s hilarious that she has never had a boyfriend. But who wants her? She needs to find some massive fat boy that she can feed and someone who is fine with the fact that she is obese.

She loves Greasy Niko so much. It’s nasty that she wants that dough ball on top of her. She would suffocate if heavy Niko would get on top of her.

by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2021 1:15 AM

London is full of rotund young guys that Gemma could date but she seems to prefer her parasocial relationships with these greasy fugs.

by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2021 1:33 AM

She loves praising these lardos and she wants to be like them so bad! She would probably easily find herself a FAT boyfriend from all of the fast food restaurants she visits every day.

She always chooses the fattest artists around. Blind Chubbies has much fitter and better looking members and she fell for the fattest one. Has she said anything about Niko’s round belly?

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2021 1:49 AM

Gemma is Finnish but decided that the 25th November was the right time for a mega feast! Check out those home made pizzas swimming in grease.

Gemma:

we don’t celebrate thanksgiving but as we haven’t had a chance to celebrate all of our birthdays we decided to have a dinner with the girls yesterday ! we cooked at our place and had the loveliest food and drinks . don’t have any photos of the mac n cheese and salmon but those and tiramisu were on the menu too.

we gave each other birthday presents too and i got the cutest things from my friends. the niall’s lyric frame is sooo sweet and all the bubble tea things and the kitty lamp. i’m gonna cry

"All the bubble tea things!" Of course she's going to make that high calorie drink at home now too. All her presents are so childish. Definitely a case of arrested development.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 6:05 PM

Gemma will have any excuse to feast and stuff her ugly fat face! That table is full of fattening food and Gemma probably ate half of that. Pizzas and other greasy items. GROSS!

Why did her friends give her those bubble tea ingredients to her? She will just get fatter and her friends are okay with that? And all of those toys and ‘kitty lamps’ and such. She is definitely not normal.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 9:39 PM

For sure her fatmates are lardettes too. Either that or they have incredibly fast metabolisms.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2021 11:15 PM

They all might be super fat or her flatmates are skinny with fast metabolisms. Either way it’s hilarious!

It amazes me how much this fat girl can eat! I would imagine she eats thousands and thousands of calories every day. That massive feast was probably a normal meal for her. She said Macaroni and Cheese, greasy salmon and calorie rich Tiramisu isn’t pictured in her post so there was even more food for her.

by Anonymousreply 20November 28, 2021 12:06 AM

Someone called Niko ‘greasy’ and Gemma got mad! She probably secretly loves that descriptive word and agrees that Niko is fat and greasy. She wouldn’t like him if he wasn’t overweight and blubbery.

by Anonymousreply 21November 28, 2021 2:11 AM

She used to get plenty of notes on her blog and now she gets none at all! I hope she doesn't stop posting her hilarious feasts. I think the Lard Channel IceBreaker Booze Cruise is next week.

"She said Macaroni and Cheese, greasy salmon and calorie rich Tiramisu isn’t pictured in her post so there was even more food for her." I noticed that too! Those dishes in themselves constitute a huge meal, but they had those on top of all the other fattening items in the photograph.

by Anonymousreply 22November 28, 2021 11:29 AM

She isn’t popular at all anymore! But here we find her food posting hilarious! I hope and believe she will continue posting her hilarious fatty food rants. She LOVES FOOD! Especially when it’s high in calories!

I don’t understand why that dinner was so huge! Wouldn’t three courses be enough for her? All of the food is super fattening and high in calories.

by Anonymousreply 23November 28, 2021 7:06 PM

Hogran has a well toned slimline body in comparison

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2021 6:56 AM

Compared to who?

by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2021 9:07 AM

Brand new photo of Lewis Fataldi and he's gained yet more weight and looks as if he's in his 50s with a huge face like stretched pizza dough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2021 6:09 AM

Woah! Lewis Fataldi can’t stop gaining weight! He looks bigger again. Gemma of course is HAPPY and calls him CUTE! His face is massive.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2021 7:12 AM

Gemma got so excited over this new pic of grease ball Niko enjoying a roast dinner and fattening meringue dessert: "I wish I was sitting there opposite him!" I bet you do, piggo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2021 10:13 AM

She would love to see the PIG stuff his face! And she would definitely love to share that food with him. Ugly fatties.

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2021 9:19 PM

What's butterballs doing fleeing a nightclub half naked? He looked totally wrecked.

by Anonymousreply 30December 3, 2021 11:32 PM

Where's the pics R30?

by Anonymousreply 31December 3, 2021 11:51 PM

Gemma is so proud of his half naked antics.

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2021 8:23 AM

Does Fat Niko go shirtless too?

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2021 10:53 PM

Guys, that pic of shirtless Hogran is from 2018!

Gemma saw Lard Channel last night and is in ecstasy because Greasy Niko held her hand!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2021 6:51 AM

Gemma is seeing them again tonight! That must be six time this year. Poor Niko, having to endure her stalking. He'll he horrified to see her on the booze cruise too.

by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2021 6:55 AM

Greasy Niko held Greasy Gemma’s hand? I can’t even imagine the grease fest when two fatties hands touched. She said Fat Niko thanked her during the gigs. Why? How many shows did she go see?

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2021 11:24 AM

She's seen about ten just this year. In her latest pics Niko looks massive.

by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2021 10:29 AM

Teen this year! And she has more shows lined up.

I noticed that too, R37. I think he gained weight. In this GIF his belly is bulging and Gemma is excited!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 7, 2021 10:38 AM

*Ten*

by Anonymousreply 39December 7, 2021 10:40 AM

Gemma wrote 'you could see his body when his floaty t shirt moved.' Gross! She seems to have forgotten all about Niall & Fataldi and just posts about Lard Channel 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 40December 7, 2021 10:43 AM

Niko’s body probably wobbled up and down in front of her and she loved it. Imagine going to see a concert and paying attention on the fat bellies instead! I wonder if she got any food gifts for Niko.

She hasn’t posted much Niall or Lewis recently. It is weird because her Tumblr header is a pic of them.

by Anonymousreply 41December 7, 2021 11:04 AM

She's getting lots of notes from other Lard Channel groupies but none from the Niall stans who used to follow her. I guess the Lard Channel gigs are cheap and small especially compared to Fataldi concerts. He sold out two nights at the 02 Arena in 30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 42December 8, 2021 6:38 AM

She loves those Lard Channel ticket prices because she can spend more money on food.

Fataldi did well with selling out twice. I am worried he will run out of breath?

by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2021 3:43 PM

Gemma bought more Lard Channel tickets! Looks like Greasy Niko is travelling to the UK.

Gemma also was praising how amazing Fat Niko is when he is drunk. I bet she can relate too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2021 9:42 PM

You can tell that Lard Channel are crap because she got two tickets for $17 each. She really identifies with Niko being drunk all the time too and she gave him a present of some wine glasses to encourage him!

the boys got our wine glasses and clearly liked them !! so basically when the boys did an insta live for the release of WANS music video they had all different kinds of glasses so i got an idea me and the girls could get them matching personalised glasses for christmas !

so shortly : after the lahti gig we saw that tommi drove out of the venue ?? so we then realised that was our moment to give them to him and a bottle too and he was very kind when he stopped and his face lit up when he saw the bottle 😂♥️ he didn’t see the glasses on spot as they were in a box but he thanked us and he was super sweet !!!and today joonas posted them on tiktok and i am sooo pleased to see that they liked them !! 🖤

She's getting LOTS of notes on the Fat Niko posts and none on the Niall and Fataldi ones, so she'll probably stop blogging about those hogs.

by Anonymousreply 45December 9, 2021 7:38 PM

Those are some cheap tickets! Lard Channel is a crap band.

She loves when Niko is drunk! Why does she love his bad habits so much? She loves encouraging Fat Niko’s drinking and I can predict that she bought him fattening food too. And Niko ate all of it already.

by Anonymousreply 46December 9, 2021 10:31 PM

This is the same as her giving Niall expenisve chocolate easter eggs back in 2018 when she paid $650 for a meet and greet with his portly self. Lard Channel are a lot less successful and a lot more accessible and Gemma & Co are probably the only superfans they have.

by Anonymousreply 47December 11, 2021 10:04 PM

Why is she giving unhealthy gifts to these Lardos? $650 for a meet and greet? Expensive!

I hadn’t heard about Lard Channel before, so I agree that they don’t have many fans. Gemma probably buys multiple presents for Greasy Niko.

by Anonymousreply 48December 12, 2021 5:26 AM

Fat Niko cannot stop gaining weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 12, 2021 6:30 PM

Grease ball Niko is just getting fatter and fatter.

The Lard Channel Cruise is only six days away! Genma will probably hook up with Niko the way it'a going.

by Anonymousreply 50December 13, 2021 12:57 AM

Niko looks very stocky in those photos. His middle section is bloated, he has a bulging belly and a massive double chin! I think Niko is a guy who doesn’t eat his greens.

Lard Channel cruise is getting closer. No one would be surprised if Gemma ended up hooking up with Fat Niko. Even the thought of that makes me feel sick. Both of them are so overweight. After that they would go stuff their ugly faces together.

Niko and Gemma will be super drunk the whole cruise.

by Anonymousreply 51December 13, 2021 10:56 AM

This is her worst yet - she drove to another country to purchase burgers! She seems to be stalking Niko round Europe.

"we went to see blind channel in tornio, drove to sweden to get burgers , then back to finland . saw BC twice , niko recognised us and he was very happy to see us <3 "

by Anonymousreply 52December 13, 2021 11:55 AM

Niko is wearing a shiny Harry Styles type shirt in Gemma's latest pics and his belly just juts out even though the shirt is very loose. He must be getting creeped out seeing Gemma's balloon face everywhere he goes.

by Anonymousreply 53December 13, 2021 11:57 AM

WHY did she drive to another country to get burgers? She is a true Lardo!

Niko is quite fat if you can see his flabby belly when he is wearing a loose shirt like that. Imagine what a tighter fit would look like on him? Gemma hasn’t mentioned his belly yet? Niko already recognises her fat face, so she is happy.

by Anonymousreply 54December 13, 2021 12:14 PM

Artists actually don't like the stalker stans who come to dozens of shows but because these are the first and only ones Lard Channel have, I guess they are okay with it for now. Gemma will be hoping to get a photo with Niko on the freezing cold cruise. They're both going to be so drunk that they really need to avoid the decks or they'll topple over and join the icebergs.

by Anonymousreply 55December 13, 2021 10:13 PM

I think Niko is a massive show off and probably loves the attention so he is excited to see the same ugly faces in the audience. I think Gemma will get her ugly photo if she isn’t too drunk. It would be funny if they fell into the sea. I am kind looking forward to the cruise to see how drunk they are going to get.

by Anonymousreply 56December 13, 2021 10:42 PM

Hopefully Gemma will share her photo with Niko so we can laugh at the ugly Lardos.

by Anonymousreply 57December 13, 2021 11:35 PM

Anon: Why did you drive to Sweden to get burgers? 🤨

bc the gig was at the border of finland and sweden and they have this nice burger chain in sweden that we don’t have in finland. they have multiple veggie options which is nice ! from the venue in tornio, finland we drove about 8 minutes to sweden to get our food and some snacks from the supermarket hahahah

_______

This reply also featured two photos of the burger place surrounded by deep snow. All that dangerous driving just to see greasy Niko AGAIN! Gemma is a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 58December 14, 2021 9:08 AM

The good thing about all the likes and reblogs she's now getting from Lard Channel stans is that she'll be making more posts than ever.

by Anonymousreply 59December 14, 2021 9:09 AM

She drives in the deep snow and sacrifices her life just to have HAMBURGERS and to see Fat Niko. What’s so special about those burgers she couldn’t get them from Finland? Hopefully she brought some for Greedy Niko too.

She is posting a lot and answering her anons. Her posts seem to be popular in the Lard Channel community.

by Anonymousreply 60December 14, 2021 9:29 AM

She's fighting with her anons again!

Anon: Whoa you drove ten hours through blizzards just to see Niko for the 15th time?

no ? we took a train from helsinki to rovaniemi (8 h and we were sleeping and chatting shit. it was fun) , drove from rovaniemi to tornio by car (1,5 hours) . also the weather wasn’t too bad and both of us who were driving are finnish and very fucking used to the snow and blizzards . also it wasn’t the 15th time . it was mine and my besties 7&8th BC shows in tornio. 🍾

Anon: So what are your chances of getting a photo with Niko on this cruise? And if he invited you back to his cabin, would you go?

i really want to meet him in person . i am hoping it wouldn’t be too busy but who knows . i have no clue how many people are gonna be there ?? aahahahh ofc i would be running 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 61December 14, 2021 10:51 AM

She has so much free time! Eight Niko gigs since the summer.

by Anonymousreply 62December 14, 2021 10:55 AM

Why is she always fighting her anons? And how does she have time to go to all of those Fat Niko gigs?

It’s weird that she hasn’t praised his blubbery body, or have I missed this?

by Anonymousreply 63December 14, 2021 11:08 AM

Fat Niko is in the middle with a weird scarf and an ill fitting long t-shirt. It shows off his lumpy body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 14, 2021 4:38 PM

Gemma is dreaming of Niko taking her to his cabin. She said she would run there if he invited her. They would make out and then have a massive, fattening feast.

by Anonymousreply 65December 15, 2021 5:22 AM

We got paywalled again. I made a new thread. We can continue there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 16, 2021 12:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!