Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Were Marlon Brando and Wally Cox lovers or just friends?

What do you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 29, 2021 10:57 PM

Yes in love and always fucking. They were vers.

by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2021 9:46 PM

Those in the know say that Marlon definitely enjoyed Wally's Cox.

by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2021 9:46 PM

Wally could always make Marlon laugh and he was know to have a huge penis. Marlon loved that.

by Anonymousreply 3November 3, 2021 9:47 PM

"What a fresh topic!"

by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2021 9:47 PM

From Wikipedia:

Brando's close friendship with Wally Cox was the subject of rumors. Brando told a journalist: "If Wally had been a woman, I would have married him and we would have lived happily ever after." Two of Cox's wives, however, dismissed the suggestion that the love was more than platonic.

by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2021 9:48 PM

R4 I know you guys probably discussed this topic years ago, but I wanted a fresh perspective.

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2021 9:48 PM

Wally looked pretty damn good, when he got his kit off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2021 9:49 PM

A better quality photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2021 9:50 PM

This photo is cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2021 9:51 PM

R6 years ago, hardeeharhar, you are hilarious! At least 3 active threads since summer. Here is one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2021 9:55 PM

R10 Oops, I must have missed that thread.

by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2021 9:58 PM

Who has the infamous photo of Brando sucking on the tip of Wally's dick?

by Anonymousreply 12November 3, 2021 9:58 PM

R12 I thought that photo was photoshopped? Because the dick Marlon was sucking in that photo looked black, and Wally was white.

by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2021 10:01 PM

I don't think that was Wally's dick.

by Anonymousreply 14November 3, 2021 10:08 PM

Do you guys really believe Marlon smashed James Baldwin, Marvin Gaye, and Richard Pryor like Quincy Jones said? I could only find photos of him with Baldwin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 3, 2021 10:16 PM

Yes, r15 I do.

by Anonymousreply 16November 3, 2021 10:17 PM

Marlon Brando sucked Richard Pryor!!!!!!

But what I truly wonder is if Paul Newman ever had sex with Marilyn Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 17November 3, 2021 10:19 PM

Brando was a classic bisexual - narcissistic, insane, and would stick the pole in any hole.

by Anonymousreply 18November 3, 2021 10:19 PM

Exactly r18.

by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2021 10:21 PM

R18 He seemed like a fucked up individual, but I give him props for being open about his same sex affairs.

by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2021 10:22 PM

In 1976, he told a French journalist, "Homosexuality is so much in fashion, it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences, and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me. But if there is someone who is convinced that Jack Nicholson and I are lovers, may they continue to do so. I find it amusing."

by Anonymousreply 21November 3, 2021 10:23 PM

R20, was he? Open about it? I’ve never seen anything like that. Does anyone else think he and Tom Hardy look so similar?

by Anonymousreply 22November 3, 2021 10:25 PM

Emotionally bonded but not physically, is my guess.

by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2021 10:25 PM

R22 See R21

by Anonymousreply 24November 3, 2021 10:26 PM

R22 It’s funny you mention Tom Hardy, because didn’t he also admit to having affairs with men?

by Anonymousreply 25November 3, 2021 10:27 PM

Ew, who would want Nicholson as a lover R21?

Although he was sort of hot in the mid 70s.

by Anonymousreply 26November 3, 2021 10:35 PM

Is there anyone in Hollywood from 1945 - 1980 who didn't fuck Brando? I swear even Rin Tin Tin had a go.

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2021 10:57 PM

R27 Jane Fonda recently said Brando was disappointing in bed.

by Anonymousreply 28November 3, 2021 10:57 PM

Has Jane Fonda ever had the reputation of being a good fuck?

by Anonymousreply 29November 3, 2021 11:14 PM

R28 - He forgot to bring the butter

by Anonymousreply 30November 3, 2021 11:21 PM

It always seemed obvious to me that Wally Cox was the love of Brando's life.....and if I'm wrong....who cares?

by Anonymousreply 31November 3, 2021 11:29 PM

I don't even know who Wally Cox is. And I'm an eldergay.

by Anonymousreply 32November 3, 2021 11:45 PM

R32 I expected him to be hotter if he was really the love of Marlon’s life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 3, 2021 11:46 PM

Sorry to disappoint all of you who have erotic visions of Marlon Brando being buttfucked by Wally Cox, but there's no evidence they were ever lovers. There's very good reason for that: Wally Cox was not gay. Their relationship was like that of brothers. There are men like that you know, men who care a lot about each other without any cock sucking. Wally Cox's feelings are not known (he died before he could express them) but Brando admitted after Cox's death that he loved him: "how much I love and miss that man." They were two men who were friends. Friends, not lovers.

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2021 12:04 AM

R34 - Damn right. I have lot of male friends. We're just buddies who prank around and grab ass and maybe really goof by sucking one another off. What's gay about that? Perverts ruin everything!

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2021 12:06 AM

R34 What if Wally was bi? Because Marlon wasn’t gay either, as evidenced by his 11 children.

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2021 12:10 AM

R32 Wally starred in the NBC series "Mr. Peepers" in the 50s. He played a teacher at Jefferson Junior High, Other teachers were Tony Randall and Marion Lorne, who played Mrs. Gurney.

by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2021 12:15 AM

I live in the West Village, think of them when I pass 55 Morton Street where they lived when arriving in New York.

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2021 12:16 AM

R34 and you know all that how? Right! You just looked for something to say to prove your point and since you could find nothing in the normal places you pulled that bit out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2021 1:03 AM

Wally Cox was adorable as proto-nerd Mr. Peepers in the early 1950s sit-com and I even find him kind of cute in several photos. But watching him as a guest panelist on What's My Line? is truly excruciating. He tries hard so hard to be funny and is just obnoxious and exasperating. He doesn't seem very bright. I can't think too highly of Marlon if he was entertained by Wally as a lover or as a BFF.

Sorry, I should link the episode of WML (there might even be more than one) but whenever I try, I fail. I'm quite old.

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2021 1:14 AM

Nerds are adorable.

by Anonymousreply 41November 4, 2021 1:20 AM

Wally was cute enough and Brando was a size queen so Wally was perfect!

by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2021 1:22 AM

Wally looks like the guy you don’t suspect is packing…but he is.

by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2021 1:25 AM

Wally seemed like an introvert. Probably not comfortable on a panelist type of show.

by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2021 1:33 AM

Wally was just doing his act. His whole persona was that of a mild mannered, shy, geek. I'm quite sure he was a very different person in private. My God, no man could be a shy, mild mannered, geek if he was close friends with a known sex machine like the young Marlon Brando.

by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2021 1:38 AM

A lot of males bisexuals I've meant are borderline sex addicts.

by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2021 1:41 AM

There was a thread about this just last week:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2021 1:43 AM

"and you know all that how? Right! You just looked for something to say to prove your point and since you could find nothing in the normal places you pulled that bit out of your ass."

There's a huge (1118 pages) , well documented (seven years of research) biography of Brando by Peter Manso that tells pretty much everything about him, including his relationship with Wally Cox, which was a friendship and not a homosexual love affair. The only thing pulled out of anybody's ass is your rancid shit, you dumbass fuck.

by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2021 1:44 AM

Peter Manso wrote a book. And like everyone else who writes biographies about other people he only knows what he was told. In other words, it's mainly bullshyte.

But I see you are the type who goes unhinged when anyone points out the fact that your facts are less than believable. And I hope you don't kiss your mother with that filthy mouth.

by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2021 1:47 AM

r48 is a little tired and emotional right now, so she would ask that you just look away politely while she loses it. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2021 1:51 AM

WTF is up with DL these days were topics must be rehashed one week to the next with complete indifference to the OCD repetition of it all?

by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2021 1:54 AM

[quote] And like everyone else who writes biographies about other people he only knows what he was told. In other words, it's mainly bullshyte.

So you think all biographies are "bullshyte?" Boy, that is truly beyond the pale stupid. And I suppose YOU were right under the bed while Brando and Cox made hot monkey love. But go on fantasizing about Wally Cox and Marlon Brando fucking if it gives your little wiener a chubby. I suppose that's the extent of your sex life, you poor soul.

by Anonymousreply 52November 4, 2021 1:55 AM

R50 also has hot, wet dreams of Wally/Marlon sex. Oh well, I guess he has that, at least.

by Anonymousreply 53November 4, 2021 1:59 AM

R51 I’m still new to DL and didn’t realize this topic was discussed so many times in the past. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 54November 4, 2021 2:09 AM

Some biographers are not legally permitted to include certain aspects of their subject’s life. Yukio Mishima’s widow refused to allow any mention of homosexuality to be in his biographical film. I believe the Catholic Church inveighed against any mention of homosexuality in the biography of Francis Cardinal Spellman. Likewise a living subject, John Nash, refused to allow any mention of his reported homosexuality in the movie of his life, “A Beautiful Mind.”

So there is plenty of precedent.

by Anonymousreply 55November 4, 2021 2:21 AM

R25, Tom Hardy took it back, or downplayed his involvement with men once his career started to take off and he became a Hollywood star.

by Anonymousreply 56November 4, 2021 2:31 AM

R54 oh honey don't apologize I'm just being an old bitch. You only started the repetitive thread. Everyone else is perfectly happy to quickly post 50 of their same responses as last week!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2021 2:45 AM

[quote] Likewise a living subject, John Nash, refused to allow any mention of his reported homosexuality in the movie of his life, “A Beautiful Mind.”

His biography discussed it openly. Seems he had a few homo experiences but considered them aberrations. Anyway, his "great love" was his wife Alicia.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2021 2:50 AM

[quote] So you think all biographies are "bullshyte?

No, but all biographies (even autobiographies) are heavily edited, enhanced, exaggerated, and manipulated to make the events as interesting as possible. Anyone who believes everything they read in a biography is too dumb to be allowed outside on his own.

I hate to ruin your fantasy, but you sound very gullible.

by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2021 12:36 PM

But then there's that damn photo of Brando kissing Wally's hard cock. Humph....

by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2021 12:41 PM

Do I have to do everything?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2021 12:57 PM

Is that James Baldwin dick? R61

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2021 1:17 PM

Wally was a top.

by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2021 1:23 PM

Once and for all, that's not Brando's nose supposedly sucking a Nubian Wally's penis.

by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2021 1:26 PM

[quote] I hate to ruin your fantasy, but you sound very gullible.

I hate to ruin YOUR fantasy of Wally/Marlon sex but there's little evidence to support it. Only speculation.

I take it you don't read much. Because there are a lot of good, well researched, credible biographies out there. If you think there aren't, if you think ALL biographies are worthless...well, that's pretty stupid. You sound like you're not very intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2021 8:48 PM

Once again the question remains unanswered. Tune in same time, new channel next week, and maybe it finally will be.

by Anonymousreply 66November 4, 2021 10:12 PM

Who the fuck cares one way or another? I mean seriously, how would it change anyone's life here if they were or if they weren't. No one here knew them personally and they both died decades ago. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 67November 4, 2021 10:57 PM

[quote] Tom Hardy took it back, or downplayed his involvement with men once his career started to take off and he became a Hollywood star.

Bloody appalling, yeah?

by Anonymousreply 68November 4, 2021 11:20 PM

Tom Hardy took it back when his talent agency said to him "YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY YOUR CAREER YOU FUCKING MORON"!

by Anonymousreply 69November 4, 2021 11:48 PM

R67 Because Marlon said he had homosexual experiences, and if he didn’t have them with his roommate and best friend Wally, then with who?

by Anonymousreply 70November 5, 2021 5:31 AM

Yoo-hoo!

by Anonymousreply 71November 5, 2021 2:57 PM

[quote]Brando was a classic bisexual - narcissistic, insane, and would stick the pole in any hole.

My gut feeling is that there are narcissistic crazies who are bisexuals, but not all bisexuals are narcissistic crazies. Jeremy Brett was nuts but not a narcissistic crazy person, for example.

by Anonymousreply 72November 5, 2021 3:01 PM

Wally was also the voice of Underdog.

by Anonymousreply 73November 5, 2021 3:11 PM

And Polly Purebred!

by Anonymousreply 74November 5, 2021 3:12 PM

And Wally Cox and Marlon Brando might have been completely different in their real lives than the characters they played on stage or screen......

by Anonymousreply 75November 5, 2021 3:42 PM

[quote] Because Marlon said he had homosexual experiences, and if he didn’t have them with his roommate and best friend Wally, then with who?

Who indeed. No one seems to know for sure. There's just a lot of speculation. One of his lovers was supposed to have been...Richard Pryor. Yes, Richard Pryor, who was a pussy hound who got married seven times to five different women and had a slew of kids with them. I think Quincy Jones, who is nuts, and Pryor's skanky wife Jennifer Lee have said he liked the homo sex. But his daughter Rain denies it. I tend to believe the rumors about Pryor having sex with men a re probably bogus. Richard Pryor was obviously very into women. If he ever had sex with a man he was probably so stoned he didn't know who he was fucking.

by Anonymousreply 76November 5, 2021 8:32 PM

R76 That’s what I’m saying. I can believe Brando and Baldwin had sex since they were close friends and roommates at one point, but the jury is still out for Pryor and Gaye. Then again, why would Quincy make up something like that?

by Anonymousreply 77November 7, 2021 6:38 AM

[quote] Then again, why would Quincy make up something like that?

Seems to me he has some kind of dementia. That could be why.

by Anonymousreply 78November 7, 2021 9:12 PM

[quote]And Polly Purebred!

No, Alison Arngrim, who played Nellie on Little House On The Prairie, it was her mother who was the voice of Polly.

by Anonymousreply 79November 23, 2021 6:26 PM

Wally was all man, he may have looked like a sissy but much like Joe Besser, that was an act.

by Anonymousreply 80November 23, 2021 6:26 PM

Wally pounded Brando's P-spot with his huge Cox

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2021 6:30 PM

R81 Where is the proof they were lovers?

by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2021 6:39 PM

Straight men are terrified of acting like sissies R80, one of straight guys' greatest fears is to be perceived as gay and therefore non-fuckable by women,they incorporate masculinity because they want to be perceived as masculine and attractive.

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2021 7:26 PM

[quote]Straight men are terrified of acting like sissies [R80],

Not when they are laughing all the way to the bank, like Wally Cox and Joe Besser did.

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2021 7:35 PM

[quote] Where is the proof they were lovers?

There is none. Only gossip and speculation. Same goes for Brando's other gay lovers; Richard Pryor, James Baldwin. There's no real evidence he has homosexual affairs with those men. But after a celebrity is dead anybody can say anything about him. It's a good way to get publicity and money, to bring forth "shocking" revelations about a dead celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2021 8:31 PM

R85 I agree, but the part that gets me is Marlon admitted to having homosexual experiences. If he didn’t have homosexual experiences with Wally Cox, then with who? I believe one of wives also accused him of being bisexual. Re: Quincy, whether he was lying or not, he must’ve known Marlon well enough to say he’d fuck anything.

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2021 11:31 PM

one of his wives*

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2021 11:32 PM

[quote]Re: Quincy, whether he was lying or not, he must’ve known Marlon well enough to say he’d fuck anything.

You didn't have to know Brando "well" to know he liked to fuck around. He may have had homosexual experiences. As to "who", well, in his prime Brando was gorgeous. I'm sure men and women threw themselves at him. No doubt he had anonymous lovers/groupies that he used and discarded of both sexes. That's probably where he got homo sex; from anonymous types he probably didn't even remember afterward.

by Anonymousreply 88November 23, 2021 11:50 PM

Why would Quincy say Brando had sex with Baldwin, Gaye, and Pryor so matter of factly if it wasn’t true?

by Anonymousreply 89November 24, 2021 1:42 AM

[quote] Why would Quincy say Brando had sex with Baldwin, Gaye, and Pryor so matter of factly if it wasn’t true?

Because Quincy Jones is not right in the head. He seems to be suffering from some form of dementia. He also said that he was supposed to over at Sharon Tate's house the night of the Manson murders, ostensibly to pick up "hair products" from Jay Sebring. The man is got some screws loose.

by Anonymousreply 90November 24, 2021 3:56 AM

There was no question about Richard Pryor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2021 6:21 PM

The infamous photo of Brando sucking Cox's cock. Allegedly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2021 6:27 PM

That photo is fake. It is mentioned on Snopes.com IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 93November 25, 2021 12:25 AM

R91 Gosh I miss Richard Pryor. Smart funny guy.

by Anonymousreply 94November 25, 2021 12:31 AM

I wouldn't take Richard Pryor's bit about dick sucking too seriously. He was trying to be funny, not factual.

by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2021 3:59 AM

[quote] No, Alison Arngrim, who played Nellie on Little House On The Prairie, it was her mother who was the voice of Polly.

R79 missed the joke.

by Anonymousreply 96November 28, 2021 6:39 AM

R95 - Richard Pryor was literally flaming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 28, 2021 6:44 AM

[quote] Their relationship was like that of brothers. There are men like that you know, men who care a lot about each other without any cock sucking.

Like Martin and Lewis perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 98November 28, 2021 8:54 AM

R76 shits on all threads about the gays in film history. He also says Marilyn never slept with women. I wonder what he says about Cary Grant. Let me guess.

by Anonymousreply 99November 28, 2021 10:56 AM

Brando's and Cox' ashes were mixed and scattered in some canyon in Beverly Hills after Brando's death, for those of you who think they weren't lovers.

by Anonymousreply 100November 28, 2021 11:26 AM

Butch gives us the definitive truth about their relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 28, 2021 2:20 PM

I wonder how many of those Tahitian girls that Marlon and the MOTB crew gave syphilis to went untreated…has anyone ever checked?

by Anonymousreply 102November 28, 2021 2:29 PM

[quote] rando's and Cox' ashes were mixed and scattered in some canyon in Beverly Hills after Brando's death, for those of you who think they weren't lovers.

You can love someone without having sex with them. I guess you don't know that.

by Anonymousreply 103November 28, 2021 8:25 PM

[quote] You can love someone without having sex with them. I guess you don't know that.

Bitch please, I've never loved anyone I've had sex with.

by Anonymousreply 104November 29, 2021 11:32 AM

I want to know how we know Wally had a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 105November 29, 2021 11:53 AM

[quote]Bitch please, I've never loved anyone I've had sex with.

The DL condoles your sad, pathetic existence.

by Anonymousreply 106November 29, 2021 12:01 PM

Marlon and Wally met when they were kids, and they lived together as roommates when they were young men. So I am willing to believe that they were close friends who experimented with each others' bodies.

by Anonymousreply 107November 29, 2021 12:05 PM

I don't find any mention of the photo of Brando at r92 on Snopes anywhere. Who debunked it, or was it ever actually debunked?

by Anonymousreply 108November 29, 2021 12:06 PM

There's a photo of a framed version of the photo at r92, easier to see, here. Supposedly it belonged to Pierre et Gilles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 29, 2021 12:10 PM

OP - by your photo I would say a resounding YES. Hot.

by Anonymousreply 110November 29, 2021 12:11 PM

[quote] [R12] I thought that photo was photoshopped? Because the dick Marlon was sucking in that photo looked black, and Wally was white.

So, was that Richard Prior's dick?

by Anonymousreply 111November 29, 2021 12:59 PM

[quote] The DL condoles your sad, pathetic existence.

LOL. Right. Enjoy your non-sexual relationship with the cheater who tolerates you in exchange for rent. Sad, pathetic? Bitch, you're the one with a ladle scooping Ben & Jerry's to stop the tears.

by Anonymousreply 112November 29, 2021 10:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!