Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are the signs that Oprah Winfrey is a Lesbian?

We all know that Oprah leads a rather 'peculiar' lifestyle. And she has been tagged as a lesbian many times. What are the signs that Oprah is a lesbian?

Here's mine: She loves dogs and has a pack of them - and lesbians love dogs!! Now what are your signs that Oprah is a lesbian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150November 30, 2021 7:28 AM

Oprah reading an old classic book to her bow wows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2021 2:54 AM

I think the rumor grew out of her almost obsessive love for Gayle and her rather quiet seemingly distant relationship with Steadman. (never married him.)

Steadman also seemed sort of gay. I remember tabloid photos of him modeling speedos in a fashion show that people thought seemed gay and after Oprah's last show he was on a show Gayle had on OWN and seemed smitten with her hot son.

by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2021 2:56 AM

Well, each of her homes has an adjacent bedroom for Gayle, but no rooms dedicated to Stedman. Plus Maya Angelou got drunk in a hotel bar and quietly said to friends of mine between sips of bourbon, "Gayle is Oprah's special friend" without making eye contact...

by Anonymousreply 3November 3, 2021 2:57 AM

Friendly with some producers of some of the famous talk shows. It's an Open Secret among all the talk show producers that Oprah is a lesbian. Lots and lots of NDAs.

by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2021 2:58 AM

I think the fact she has this dominant, competitive and cold personality that is stereotyped as macho, has an authoritative voice, hasn't been married at all, her "boyfriend" wasn't convincing and her close relationship with Gayle. I think she's more along the lines of asexual and just fucks with money. Probably has stacks of dollar bills as dildos. She always came across as narcissistic to me but somehow fooled most of America into loving her. I respect her hustle but I'm sure once she dies, all the dirty and evil things she has done will come to light.

by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2021 2:59 AM

[quote]She always came across as narcissistic to me but somehow fooled most of America into loving her.

This.

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2021 3:02 AM

I don’t think she’s a lesbian. It wouldn’t matter among white people. I don’t know about the AA community. But her wealth was/is generated from appealing to white fraus.

by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2021 3:03 AM

Steadman pings to high heaven. I think Oprah is asexual, and she and Gayle just cuddle and watch TV in bed.

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2021 3:04 AM

She was obsessed with John Tesh in her twenties. Has talked about running after his car in tears and hysterical.

I think between her molestation issues, her early dependence on men, her weight issues and then the immense fame just made her turn inwards and I doubt she has had sex in decades.

I guess Gayle being single for decades adds to the speculation.

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2021 3:14 AM

She is capable actress too. I loved her in The Color Purple and Beloved. She was molested, grew up poor in Mississippi during a very racist time, was dark-skinned, a woman and not conventionally attractive and she rose to become the richest and influential woman of modern times. That's admirable. What I hate about her is she's narcissistic and phony, has connections to predators like Weinstein, is very cold and condescending to her guests, exploits tragedies for money, pushing New Age self-help gurus and I would not be surprised if she was a closet Republican. Like most billionaires she has skeletons in her closet and they will come out once she croaks.

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2021 3:19 AM

[quote]What are the signs that Oprah Winfrey is a Lesbian?

As abundant as the signs are, OP, there are even more that show she is a talentless, crass, hateful, dishonest, overbearing egotist with delusions of superiority who thinks her daily stable-piles of shit don't stink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2021 3:22 AM

Years ago, I worked for a celebrity (not someone who Oprah made famous, but someone who attained his fame independently by "helping" people) who claims Oprah hit on his wife. I think he told the truth.

However, if the story is true, I don't think she did out of sexual attraction, but just because she could, lol (that's my interpretation of events, though).

by Anonymousreply 12November 3, 2021 3:31 AM

Advice giver Ann Landers daughter Margo had something very interesting to say about this a number of years ago. Since Oprah and Ann Landers were both located in Chicago, Oprah had Ann on her show and sometimes as a last minute replacement for someone who didn't show up. One day Ann Landers privately phoned up Oprah with some rumors that she had heard and told her that it appeared that her 'boyfriend' Stedman Graham was gay according to sources and she needed to rethink her relationship with him. Well!!! Oprah was NOT pleased and never had Ann Landers on her show again, and as Margo said, no more Christmas presents for her either. Oprah froze her right out. As far as I am concerned, Oprah, Stedman, and Gayle all Ping and have peculiar relationships!

by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2021 3:42 AM

Window dressing........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 3, 2021 3:46 AM

I once saw Hal Sparks on some show discussing this. They showed a clip of Oprah weeping about what a good friend Gayle is that she's the sister etc. Oprah never had.

Sparks said most women don't weep over their best friend like that. The weep over their men.

by Anonymousreply 15November 3, 2021 3:48 AM

I laughed when Dolly compared her relationship with Judy to that of Oprah and Gayle. To quote Sinatra: 'Lesbians! You're a bunch of lesbians! All of you! Lesbians! Lesbians! Lesbians!'

by Anonymousreply 16November 3, 2021 4:07 AM

To whom did Sinatra say that?

by Anonymousreply 17November 3, 2021 4:08 AM

Ava Gardner and Lana Turner, R17. He thought Ava was having an affair with her.

by Anonymousreply 18November 3, 2021 4:13 AM

Ava and Lana? That would have been the hottest lesbian couple of all time.

by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2021 4:20 AM

R10, she moved to Milwaukee at age six - and I don't think she was ever considered "not conventionally attractive" (but I agree on the rest of your post). From Wikipedia:

Winfrey became an honors student, was voted Most Popular Girl, and joined her high school speech team at East Nashville High School, placing second in the nation in dramatic interpretation.[48][49] Winfrey became an honors student, was voted Most Popular Girl, and joined her high school speech team at East Nashville High School, placing second in the nation in dramatic interpretation.[48][49] Winfrey's first job as a teenager was working at a local grocery store.[50][51] At the age of 17, Winfrey won the Miss Black Tennessee beauty pageant.

by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2021 4:28 AM

* eek... sorry for the repetition in my mess of a 'quote' - but she did win the beauty pageant age 17

by Anonymousreply 21November 3, 2021 4:30 AM

Ikr, R19! I don't know if they were having an affair but something must have happened for Sinatra to get the idea they were into women.

by Anonymousreply 22November 3, 2021 4:33 AM

R20 Interesting. Maybe she exaggerated some aspects of her upbringing. Not the first or last. I know everyone is different in how they react to tragedies but she sounded really, really well-adjusted.

by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2021 4:41 AM

[quote]At the age of 17, Winfrey won the Miss Black Tennessee beauty pageant

She won a pageant? She always says she wasn't known for her looks but her brains even as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 24November 3, 2021 4:44 AM

She’s evolved to be a post-sexual human. Something we should ask strive towards.

by Anonymousreply 25November 3, 2021 4:44 AM

cheers r25 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

by Anonymousreply 26November 3, 2021 4:46 AM

[quote] I think the fact she has this dominant, competitive and cold personality that is stereotyped as macho, has an authoritative voice ...

If you watch really old, early episodes of Oprah show, her voice was more high-pitched. She spoke faster. She was not as authoritative. I'm guessing that around the time of her book club, she got that authoritative voice, like when she ripped that guy who wrote "A Million Little Pieces." (First she said it was OK that his autobiography was a work of fiction; then she brought him on the show and hung him out to dry.)

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2021 4:51 AM

I know beauty pageants will judge on other things like charisma, talent, poise and intelligence. I guess O won on all those aspects. As far as the 70s Black beauty standards went, I'm under the impression that Rosalind Cash, Jayne Kennedy, Pam Grier or Tamara Dobson would have been more of the flavor.

by Anonymousreply 28November 3, 2021 4:52 AM

Good point about Gayle never being part of a couple. That is convincing.

If they are a couple, I give them credit for staying together that long. I think Gayle does tell Oprah the truth about things. On that road trip, IIRC, Gayle told Oprah to stop her bitching (Oprah looked a little taken aback). So, looks like Gayle does not 100% kowtow to Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 29November 3, 2021 4:54 AM

She owns an impressive antique and precious-metal cane collection.

by Anonymousreply 30November 3, 2021 6:47 AM

She wears sensible shoes. Her mother always believed in wearing sensible shoes.

by Anonymousreply 31November 3, 2021 6:56 AM

A friend from college went to work for a big law firm in NYC right out of college and Oprah was a client. She said that they were in the process of drafting her will and the big scoop was that in the event that Oprah croaked, Gayle got it all. Steadman got nothing.

And I seem to remember my friend saying that everyone who worked on or around this will had to sign confidentiality clauses, etc. This probably would have been around 2006.

by Anonymousreply 32November 3, 2021 7:16 AM

R13 That story reflects pretty badly on Margo and Ann. Who wouldn't have frozen out a busybody in those circumstances?

by Anonymousreply 33November 3, 2021 7:39 AM

That folks even on this enlightened board think it's still cool in 2021 to be speculating about other people's preferences in bed is pretty sad. Really really sad, actually.

by Anonymousreply 34November 3, 2021 7:51 AM

That woman practically eats pussy with her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 35November 3, 2021 8:59 AM

Well, I think if you are a highly successful female talk show host, there’s a good chance you’re also a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 36November 3, 2021 9:30 AM

Bumping holes with Gayle King

by Anonymousreply 37November 3, 2021 9:34 AM

Define lesbian. I don't think she and Gayle have ever had sex. I do think Oprah has a deep love for her, which is probably "lesbian" in nature.

by Anonymousreply 38November 3, 2021 10:15 AM

I thought her 'close personal friendship' with Gayle was the main clue.

What I don't get though is, if she actually is in a relationship with Gayle, whether or not she identifies as lesbian, why wouldn't she have been honest about it by now?

by Anonymousreply 39November 3, 2021 10:19 AM

Homosexuality is about love, not just sex. If a woman deeply loves another woman but doesn’t sexually consummate that love, is she not a lesbian? Oprah and Gayle are life partners. Maybe they don’t give each other orgasms, but they share love and affection and households.

Oprah keeps Steadman around so that the old aunties can point to him and say “See? she has a boyfriend.”

by Anonymousreply 40November 3, 2021 11:02 AM

Straight women put men first. They marry them and talk about their relationships with them. They’ll drop everything for some guy. Think about how straight women act.

Oprah doesn’t do any of that.

I bet she resents the hell out of the other lesbians who are living freely.

by Anonymousreply 41November 3, 2021 11:04 AM

Gently picking Gayle King’s pubic hair from her front teeth.

by Anonymousreply 42November 3, 2021 11:08 AM

I think it's not just her friendship with Gayle but it seems like Oprah considers Gayle's kids to be her family as well. I always thought the Steadman thing was fake, but at the very least, Oprah & Gayle seem to have some friends with benefits type relationship in which Gayle & her kids serve as a surrogate family to Big O while Big O makes sure that Gayle is an integral part of whatever deals she's got (like when Gayle has inexplicably lasted at CBS)

by Anonymousreply 43November 3, 2021 11:40 AM

Obviously she is. The real question is why does she choose to hide it when she could do so much for black lesbians if she came out? I definitely understand why she hid it early on, but why now?

by Anonymousreply 44November 3, 2021 11:49 AM

Oprah and Gayle both started their lives in relationships with men that got them into trouble.

Oprah was raped, got pregnant, and lost the baby at age 15 - that’s when she moved North from Mississippi to be with her father. In her 20s, she shacked up with a guy who turned out to be a drug addict and even got her to smoke crack once. She got herself out of that situation and into the Oprah life we know now (in part because she went out on a date with Roger Ebert, who told her to syndicate her show).

Gayle was a married suburban mom with two kids and found out her husband was having an affair, so she got divorced.

I don’t think this means that they aren’t partners by any means, but it’s not as though either has had a particularly happy time with men in relationships. I have no clue what Steadman’s deal is.

And Hal Sparks couldn’t be more wrong about this:

[quote] Sparks said most women don't weep over their best friend like that. The weep over their men.

by Anonymousreply 45November 3, 2021 11:50 AM

Those episodes of oprah's show where Gayle had prospective dates were hilarious with her expectations of gifts and such. She was clueless.

by Anonymousreply 46November 3, 2021 11:56 AM

The thing that convinces me Gayle might be a lesbian is not so much her relationship with Oprah, but that she allegedly "dated" Cory Booker - for years. If that doesn't scream beard, I don't know what does

by Anonymousreply 47November 3, 2021 11:59 AM

Has Gayle ever commented about the rumours?

by Anonymousreply 48November 3, 2021 12:41 PM

I followed Gayle on Instagram for a while (I like her!) and it’s a lot of posts about her seemingly very good kids and trying to lose 15 lbs. She seems like a frau through and though, honestly.

One of the reasons Oprah and Gayle don’t seem that odd to me is that my mom has a bunch of sisters who act just like them. They move entire states based on living near each other and don’t go a month without getting together.

by Anonymousreply 49November 3, 2021 2:00 PM

Remember when they were in Australia and climbed the Harbour Bridge. Their pickup was delayed and Oprah was more amused than Gayle.

by Anonymousreply 50November 3, 2021 3:32 PM

I enjoyed the Oprah show episodes where Gayle joined Oprah for some adventure. Gayle was funny and down to earth, a refreshing difference from the self-important Oprah.

I don't think Oprah is gay. She addressed the issue on her talk show before. She looked into the camera and said something like, "I'd tell you if I was." Oprah and Gayle worked together at the same network when they were in the 20s. Since they had so much in common (young, POC, women, starting out at the same time in the same industry), they became fast friends. And their friendship lasted. Men have come and gone in Gayle's life, but Oprah has always been there. It's nice when friends reach the point of being family.

by Anonymousreply 51November 3, 2021 5:10 PM

She doesn't hate herself for not looking pretty or beautiful. She would open her talk show in full glam and then show a clip of herself without any makeup huffing and puffing and sweating in the 20th mile of a marathon. Most women in the public eye are not secure seeing or presenting themselves in such an 'Earthy' way. Oprah always seemed unusually fine with being glammed up or just looking like a mess. Her insecurity was obviously her weight.

I don't care about her sexuality. I do think she loves Gayle as a life partner whether or not they have sex. That much is clear. Gayle seems sort of like her girlfriend and her daughter rolled into one package.

Oprah is an interesting personality. She's obviously a narcissist, but many narcissists are sociopaths and she does seem to be genuinely empathetic and altruistic. She has a savior complex for sure, but I think she "fooled" the public by authentically caring about people individually and as groups. She presented people, including gay men, with AIDS, and she argued with her audience members about how they treated them. She did the same with all kinds of marginalized people who were victimized. The rub is that she was driven to do it because she narcissistically relates to victims and wants to relate to celebrities. Her interviews with celebs are the worst because she cuts people off constantly to explain how she has had similar experiences and feels similar ways.

I think the bottom line is that she had a traumatic upbringing and feels victimized but set her sights on being famous, even more than she wanted to be rich. Because she feels like a victim and she knows that's an all-consuming feeling, she advocates for victims. Because her ego is a black hole, she craves associations with famous people and she will always be a starfucker to make herself feel valid and relevant. She seems to have a lot of compassion for ordinary people who are wronged, but to only really admire people who are famous, whether they are famous for being pretty, having a talent or own a mega-conglomerate business. All the same to her. If the cameras point at someone, that's the person she values and relates to.

So TL;DR version: I think Oprah is a rare non-sociopathic narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 52November 3, 2021 5:32 PM

Oprah is an Oprahsexual. I agree with R55. She's a narcissist, but honestly has every right to be. She's earned it.

by Anonymousreply 53November 3, 2021 5:38 PM

Has Oprah had a nose job?

by Anonymousreply 54November 3, 2021 5:46 PM

R54 No, I don’t think she’s touched her face. I do think the way she wears glasses now slims her nose a bit.

by Anonymousreply 55November 3, 2021 5:58 PM

[quote]said to friends of mine between sips of bourbon, "Gayle is Oprah's special friend" without making eye contact...

Hell, every Datalounger does that...

by Anonymousreply 56November 3, 2021 5:59 PM

She often acted ridiculously clueless about anything even slightly gay on her show. Year after year, for decades, even as the frau-iest of fraus grew worldlier about LGBT issues, she indulged in the media mogul equivalent of proclaiming "No homo" during such segments. There was no reason for it besides protesting too much.

by Anonymousreply 57November 3, 2021 6:00 PM

[quote] Maya Angelou got drunk in a hotel bar

This was pretty much every night, right?

by Anonymousreply 58November 3, 2021 6:10 PM

R57 Embarrassingly, so did Anderson Cooper when he was afraid to be gay.

So did Rosie O'Donnell, who pretended to be in love with Tom Cruise.

As do many others to this day for the sake of their careers or their privacy or because of shame.

Queen Latifah still hasn't officially admitted she's gay, has she?

by Anonymousreply 59November 3, 2021 6:14 PM

What occurs in our childhoods, positive and negative, shapes us, influences us, and effects us for life. Oprah did not benefit from the nurturing security of a mindful, loving mother. She will always be looking for that in her adult life. Female bonding. If she and Gayle engage sexually or not, then I simply don't care. I come to DL for the laffs, and you fuckers could have been a lot funnier in this thread!

by Anonymousreply 60November 3, 2021 6:36 PM

I love Oprah and Gayle. Like Martha Stewart I have so much respect for self-made women

by Anonymousreply 61November 3, 2021 7:19 PM

In her famous book on Oprah, Kitty Kelley found a black man who knew Oprah and also knew all about her lesbian affairs. In the 1980's when Oprah was starting to make it big on TV she had Gayle King hand-deliver an envelope to him with $500 in it to keep his mouth shut. Kitty talked to the man but he wanted money $$$$$$ for the information on Oprah so Kitty refused because she believes in being professional and not paying for information. Here's the kicker of the story - Oprah only gave this man $500???!!! What a cheapskate!!

by Anonymousreply 62November 3, 2021 8:29 PM

[quote] Oprah only gave this man $500???!!! What a cheapskate!!

It was blackmail, basically. And he probably only asked for $500. You're not going to give a blackmailer more than he asked for.

by Anonymousreply 63November 3, 2021 8:38 PM

R63 Oprah is known for being very frugal with her money - he probably could have gotten a lot more money from her if he really wanted to. And we don't really know if it is blackmail. Maybe Oprah was very antsy that this man would spill the beans on her personal life and had Gayle give him an envelope with $500 to keep quiet about her personal life. A blackmailer would have asked for a lot more than $500!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 64November 3, 2021 8:44 PM

R33 Yes, Ann Landers should have taken some of her own advice and MYOB! But at the same time Oprah severely overreacted because it appeared that the walls were closing in on her and Stedman and all the gay rumors. She didn't handle it well.

by Anonymousreply 65November 3, 2021 8:48 PM

She's licking that dirt dog's pussy juice from her lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 3, 2021 8:49 PM

She's fat.

by Anonymousreply 67November 3, 2021 10:12 PM

She's fug.

by Anonymousreply 68November 3, 2021 10:21 PM

I will never forget her pulling that wagon of fat on her show when she lost weight and was in jeans. She never could keep the weight off though, I think she starved herself that time.

by Anonymousreply 69November 3, 2021 10:39 PM

Negroes in the house! Negroes in the house!

by Anonymousreply 70November 3, 2021 10:40 PM

OP, I bet you were one of the bullies in elementary school who taunted the 'different' kids, weren't you? I remember the sad fucks who tormented me. Throughout my life I have remained convinced that your sort don't grow out of it, they just grow to be bigger cunts.

by Anonymousreply 71November 3, 2021 10:55 PM

R52 Good points. Contrary to popular belief, not all narcissistic personalities are evil and out to do harm. Sure, they can't relate to others and are self-absorbed but that doesn't mean they don't have a strong sense of duty and morals. Even if they are hypocrites at times. Oprah was raised Christian (back when it meant something) and was alive during the Civil Rights, women's rights and Black power movement. Certainly that would be greatly influential on her psyche. Narcissists can do great things when they focus their energy. They get bragging rights and praise from others for philanthropy and charity. Regardless of their selfish intentions, it still brings good to the world.

by Anonymousreply 72November 3, 2021 11:41 PM

Short fingernails.

by Anonymousreply 73November 3, 2021 11:42 PM

the excess weight

by Anonymousreply 74November 3, 2021 11:45 PM

Gayle King's husband filed for divorce because she was spending more time with Oprah than him and the kids.

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2021 12:17 AM

Her fa.ily stated that oprah whored herself out when she was younfg, she was asked about her past and said people really dont want the truth. Gayle is her lover, what are ya all blind ? I think she wont come forward because of the way the black community feels about homosexuality

by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2021 12:33 AM

There could be truth to that. Oprah at her peak didn't seem to care about Black community. She was a rich celebrity who happened to be Black But once she launched her network OWN which she intended to be a major cable network for all demographics and it flopped. She had to reassign the demographic to Black women and it kept the network alive. Now she's working with Tyler Perry and Ava DuVarney.

She seemed okay with telling Black gays and lesbians to be happy and come out to their families when they were on her show. It's 2021, I don't think Black people care anymore. We're cool with Queen Latifah. We all know Tyler Perry is probably bisexual. Oprah I feel is asexual though, she and Gayle have a romantic friendship.

by Anonymousreply 77November 4, 2021 12:41 AM

How much is Steadman paid annually to be the Merkin?

by Anonymousreply 78November 4, 2021 12:50 AM

ALOT !

by Anonymousreply 79November 4, 2021 12:55 AM

Stedman fucked his (male) cousin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 4, 2021 1:47 AM

Maybe Oprah does get horny and wrap her lips around Stedman's pole, gripping the base with one hand and teasing his baggy low-hangers with the other. Or maybe she fingers herself as her head bobs up and down on his meatstick, steadily keeping the pace and slurping with some vigorous tongue action until he squirts his watery load down her willing gullet, a pearly drop or two lingering in the corner of her satisfied smile as she basks in the afterglow. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 81November 4, 2021 2:41 AM

Stedman is so funny looking and cute, I love the idea that he’s extremely dim as has been claimed in previous threads. Where are these speedo modelling photos people mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 82November 4, 2021 3:00 AM

I have seen him interviewed. He’s not dim.

by Anonymousreply 83November 4, 2021 3:44 AM

R83 Anyone like him who is a Republican - which he is - is certainly at least a little dim!!

by Anonymousreply 84November 4, 2021 3:59 AM

If this were ten years ago, O would have Muriel shitcan this thread. The fact that it's still up shows how far her power has declined.

by Anonymousreply 85November 4, 2021 4:15 AM

r34 must be new in town

by Anonymousreply 86November 4, 2021 4:46 AM

She's lefthanded and a higher proportion of lesbians are lefthanded than are straight women. Doesn't prove anything, but adds a piece to all the other clues. She also has lesbian hand, i.e., forefinger is longer than ring finger. Zero chemistry with Steadman or any other man. Plays along with Tom Cruise's hetero bullshit, as well as other celebs hiding their sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 87November 4, 2021 4:52 AM

I can't believe it's 2021 and R34 thinks sexual orientation means preferences in bed.

by Anonymousreply 88November 4, 2021 4:53 AM

Kitty Kelley spent seven years researching O and interviewing all and sundry and came to the conclusion that O is asexual.

by Anonymousreply 89November 4, 2021 5:11 AM

I hate to tell y'all, but it's none of our business.

by Anonymousreply 90November 4, 2021 5:12 AM

She is full blown gay

by Anonymousreply 91November 4, 2021 5:35 AM

I'm a lesbian and I never ever once referred to a lover as "the sister I never had." Honey, I ain't lookin' for a sister. I'm looking for a gorgeous passionate woman who's a good fuck.

I already have two sisters.

by Anonymousreply 92November 4, 2021 5:36 AM

R88 You think "preferences in bed" means kapok or down for the pillows?

by Anonymousreply 93November 4, 2021 7:12 AM

The "signs" as presented here are pretty poor. Maybe, God forbid, they're actually just plain straight.

by Anonymousreply 94November 4, 2021 7:29 AM

I searched the thread for " humorless," and couldn't find" that description, but she really became devoid of charm at some point failed to connect to such a broad audience as she had before. Oprah actually was a little more universal before she became insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 95November 4, 2021 7:34 AM

Does one need to see 'signs' that the sun rose in the East today.

Oprah is an obvious dyke.

by Anonymousreply 96November 4, 2021 7:37 AM

Her fingernails smell like Mullet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 4, 2021 8:33 AM

'Homosexuality is about love, not just sex.'

Not when it comes to most gay men. Lesbians I have always gotten the impression have put a greater store on intimacy as affection.

by Anonymousreply 98November 4, 2021 8:42 AM

Just a moment, OP. We’re getting a response from space about this.

by Anonymousreply 99November 4, 2021 8:55 AM

I think she has boxed herself into a corner the same way Liberace did by denying that she is gay. Now she can't come out without losing face. I'm not sure the AA community has any more of an issue with lesbians than everyone else, but O's situation seems to be loaded with the fact that she courted the white Karen's to achieve her success to become the black Martha Stewart. The Karen's may have accepted Ellen de G or did for a while but she was a fairly de-sexed lesbian. eg. Ellen had male strippers on her show but never female ones.

by Anonymousreply 100November 4, 2021 12:09 PM

[quote] I hate to tell y'all, but it's none of our business.

Thanks for letting us know!

by Anonymousreply 101November 4, 2021 6:21 PM

She's 67 years old. At this point, her sexuality is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 102November 4, 2021 6:25 PM

[quote] Not that I needed to add any more lovers to Oprah: A Biography. She had had several over the years, including the muzak musician John Tesh, when they worked together in Nashville, and retired radio disc jockey Tim Watts, the married man who was the love of her life for four years in Baltimore. There was also a brief fling with Randy Cook, who lived with Oprah for a few months and described himself as her drug procurer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 4, 2021 6:27 PM

A repairman was working at a home where Oprah lived and Stedman was staying with her at the time. He said that they each had their own separate bedrooms and from the signs he saw everyday they did not interact in each other's rooms at all. It was as though they were living like sister and brother.

by Anonymousreply 104November 4, 2021 8:36 PM

R102 That is absurd, repressed and just plain stupid. Older people can be sexually active regardless of their sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 105November 4, 2021 8:40 PM

Not a lesbian. I fucked her, she was a ballbuster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 5, 2021 6:21 AM

R102 And I always thought nobody here was under forty. Wrong!

by Anonymousreply 107November 5, 2021 9:38 AM

Her choice of spectacle frames. also check out those of Gayle.

by Anonymousreply 108November 16, 2021 12:36 AM

Because she loves dogs? That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Basing the sexuality rumors on that? Straight women love dogs too. Plus the stereotype is that lesbians love cats, and have houses full of cats.

by Anonymousreply 109November 24, 2021 10:23 AM

All the lesbians I know have cats.

by Anonymousreply 110November 24, 2021 11:08 AM

Her breath smells like Gayle's pussy!

by Anonymousreply 111November 24, 2021 11:24 AM

R45 had one of the very few reasonable responses to this.

Gayle and Oprah, as friends, make sense.

Steadman is the weird one here. I have no clue what his deal is and I don't think most other people do either.

by Anonymousreply 112November 24, 2021 11:33 AM

Lesbians have giant 100lb dogs. Wtf do you mean cats?? Straight women and gays have cats.

by Anonymousreply 113November 24, 2021 12:15 PM

R113 Were you born yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 114November 24, 2021 12:32 PM

[quote] 'Homosexuality is about love, not just sex.'

Nope. It's a sexual orientation as in sexual attraction. Everyone loves someone of the same sex, we all have parents, children, relatives and friends we love. Same-sex intimacy is unfortunately assumed to be homosexual because of our puritanical culture. In other cultures, kissing the same sex is not assumed to be anything other than a sign of closeness. Not sexual.

If you're talking about romantic love or companionship, that is usually linked to initial sexual attraction and infatuation evolves into a long-lasting platonic, unconditional love. That is basically most healthy marriages.

by Anonymousreply 115November 24, 2021 9:41 PM

[quote] To whom did Sinatra say that?

To any woman who wouldn't fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 116November 24, 2021 9:57 PM

Oprah seemed to have an intense obsession with Julia Roberts and Diane Sawyer.

by Anonymousreply 117November 25, 2021 1:15 AM

R48 Google is your friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 25, 2021 3:32 PM

Her internet browsing history?

by Anonymousreply 119November 25, 2021 3:48 PM

Gayle has issues with men. I remember her being on the show with Oprah and some expert. Gayle said what she wanted in a man and the therapist type person said that her standards are too high and arbitrary and she is missing out on a lot of good men because of that.

Oprah looked like she was going to cry and quickly agreed with the therapist that she has told Gayle that she misses out on men who might be really good for her over things like he's not tall enough etc.

I sort of feel like Oprah is happily asexual with Steadman but feels guilty that Gayle's love for her may have denied her a happy partner of her own.

by Anonymousreply 120November 26, 2021 2:17 AM

She wears crotch less underwear. Her secret is out!

by Anonymousreply 121November 26, 2021 2:26 AM

I hope someone makes a sizzling movie about the Oprah / John Tesh affair.

by Anonymousreply 122November 26, 2021 2:33 AM

[quote]What are the signs that Oprah Winfrey is a Lesbian?

The fact that she has never shown one sign of being a heterosexual. And having an official consort is NOT a sign of heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 123November 26, 2021 3:00 AM

[quote]The fact that she has never shown one sign of being a heterosexual.

How does one show signs of being heterosexual.

[quote]I sort of feel like Oprah is happily asexual with Steadman but feels guilty that Gayle's love for her may have denied her a happy partner of her own.

Or maybe whatever Gayle's ex-husband put her through completely fucked her up. They divorced after he cheated in 1993 and he didn't bother to apologize to her until 2016. I always forget that the woman has two children.

by Anonymousreply 124November 26, 2021 4:07 AM

R123 "The fact that she has never shown one sign of being a heterosexual." What is the sign of being a heterosexual in your book? If not being in an opposite sex relationship for ages? Are you touched in the head? If she has never shown one sign of being a heterosexual then she definitely has never shown one sign of being a homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 125November 26, 2021 8:14 AM

She's breathing.

by Anonymousreply 126November 28, 2021 12:00 AM

She stays fat.

by Anonymousreply 127November 28, 2021 12:12 AM

Oprah comes across as very needy in private life. Btw...doesnt she have a kid she gave up for adoption ?

by Anonymousreply 128November 28, 2021 12:22 AM

She’s an incredibly smart successful and talented woman. Idiots on DL don’t know a great woman when it’s in front of the them. Is she perfect? Of course not- no one is. When you consider where she came from and what she has achieved- extraordinary. I am not a fan but I know success demonstrated across all media when I see it. Love the early poster who thinks because she has dogs she is lesbian. Women love dogs- shall I rattle off the names of famously heterosexual women who have been surrounded by pet dogs their whole lives- silly. And who cares if she’s a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 129November 28, 2021 12:31 AM

LIves in Santa Barbara - land of lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 130November 28, 2021 12:34 AM

R5- All the dirty and evil things she has done will come to light

Like eating a DOZEN donuts in under an hour.

by Anonymousreply 131November 28, 2021 12:38 AM

R8- Nonsexual sounds like another trendy meme like Nonbinary

by Anonymousreply 132November 28, 2021 12:52 AM

R129 Shut up Gayle.

by Anonymousreply 133November 28, 2021 1:54 AM

Asexual simply means not sexually attracted to anyone, R132 .It’s a real thing. There are people who live happily without seeking sexual partners.

Nonbinary, I know the definition of it, but cannot wrap my mind around what it means.

by Anonymousreply 134November 28, 2021 2:09 AM

R134 "Asexual" people are still physically attracted to other people. They just have a low libido. That shouldn't be a sexuality. Having a high libido isn't a sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 135November 28, 2021 8:42 AM

She has bad feet with bunions.

by Anonymousreply 136November 28, 2021 8:55 AM

I don’t know if Oprah is gay or not. To me she does not give off a sexual vibe in any way. I do think it is unusual for a straight woman from Oprah’s generation to remain unmarried.

Perhaps the combination of her background (alleged sexual abuse and neglect during her childhood) and her early fame followed by immense wealth has served to isolate and insulate Oprah from much of what we would recognize as normal. Oprah is probably surrounded by yes-men (and women) all day long, which is not an environment conducive to healthy psychological development.

by Anonymousreply 137November 28, 2021 8:59 AM

R137 Why would that be unusual? She's been with her male partner for ages now. Would it be so much different if they signed a piece of paper and call it a marriage?

by Anonymousreply 138November 28, 2021 9:06 AM

I don’t mean unusual as in outlandish or strange. It is out of the ordinary for a heterosexual woman in her particular age group never to have married, that’s all.

by Anonymousreply 139November 28, 2021 9:35 AM

Deep in her cavernous🦇Va-Jay-Jay, she has a secret G(ayle) Spot

by Anonymousreply 140November 28, 2021 9:58 AM

R139 It would maybe be unusual if she was single all this time, but she has a partner. They just didn't go through the whole ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 141November 28, 2021 10:05 AM

Oprah is in her 60s. As a never-married woman she is an outlier in her age cohort: 92% of women in the US aged 60 to 69 have been married.

by Anonymousreply 142November 28, 2021 10:56 AM

R142 She's not single! Are you pretending to be dumb?

by Anonymousreply 143November 28, 2021 11:08 AM

Reading through all the above tripe leads me to wonder why so many of you believe she should ever marry at all. So she can give away 50% of her fortune if things don't work out? Don't be ridiculous. Oprah is too smart to marry. There is no good reason for her to ever marry. Can any of you give one good reason why getting married would be advantageous for her?

If she is a lez then good for her. If she isn't, also good for her. She seems content with her non-status.

I'm not a fan but I would watch her show sometimes. I found her crazed fandom and appeal, odd. The "Oprah's Favorite Things" pushing and promotion of products are to this day, irritating. How many favorite things does this person have already, a couple hundred thousand?

Lez, not a lez, don't know, don't care. The only thing I find interesting about her is that she is crazy rich but won't get breast reduction surgery. She would look and feel so much better. Lop those things off and stop wearing those girdles that make you look like a sausage exploding out of its casing. I get the willies just looking at her sitting in chairs so uncomfortably.

by Anonymousreply 144November 28, 2021 11:57 AM

She used to constantly be engaged to Steadman and but the wedding never happened. Maybe he wouldn't sign a strong enough pre-nup? She used to seem to want to be married or at least felt she needed it to please her frau audience.

When she got big enough to not need to please them she seemed to sour on the idea.

Why Gayle has never had a boyfriend in like 20-30 years is another question.

by Anonymousreply 145November 28, 2021 4:48 PM

There is simply no accomodation or sign that Steadman even visits, yet alone lives in any of Oprah's houses that my cousin's firm has decorated. No mention of him, or his needs, at all.

But all he consideration for Gayle, who has her own areas of these houses and is consulted.

So, the Steadman business is a lie. Why lie? And why make my cousin and everyone else involved sign a NDA about these very things? Because she has something to hide.

[Cousin no longer works there, so they won't know who rated, but they all do...]

by Anonymousreply 146November 29, 2021 2:40 AM

[quote]And why make my cousin and everyone else involved sign a NDA about these very things?

Everything you said is a valid point except the NDA thing.

Celebs will make you sign an NDA to breathe near them if you're entering their home for any extended period of time. They will make you sign one if you work for them no matter what you're doing.

No one wants anyone to run off to a tabloid and talk about the contents of their fridge or medicine cabinet.

Or to tell their friend, who then goes on Datalounge, to talk about what speculations they've made about their personal lives based upon what they saw or didn't see at the house. (No offense, I'm just sayin'.)

I always thought she trotted Steadman out to show him off but otherwise he was just a friend that she could trust not to use her and keep her business to himself.

by Anonymousreply 147November 29, 2021 5:19 PM

Because she chews with her mouth open.

by Anonymousreply 148November 29, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote] having an official consort is NOT a sign of heterosexuality

This is true.

I think she’s one of those women who isn’t interested in men or dick, but she isn’t really a lesbian, either. She’s getting her emotional intimacy needs met through Gayle, and I don’t even want to think about her sex life. She’s not very interested in discussing sex, that I recall.

by Anonymousreply 149November 30, 2021 12:22 AM

R149 So she's not intimate with Steadman and is lying when she says he's her partner?

by Anonymousreply 150November 30, 2021 7:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!