Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oprah’s stepfather said Gayle is a “dirt dog” and “street heifer.”

MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 23, 2021 3:00 PM

Good lord!

"In Kitty Kelly’s new biography “Oprah,” she claims several things about Oprah’s sex life, yet comes to the conclusions that Oprah is “asexual.”

Well, most narcissists are...

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2021 10:11 PM

I've been waiting for O's house of cards to crumble for some time now. It is amazing that no one has exposed her lies and outed her and GAYle as the scissor sisters they are.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2021 10:35 PM

p.s. "Street Heifer" is my new favorite insult.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2021 10:35 PM

I'll just be here, fanning myself with my billions whilst you plebs argue over the minutiae of my fabulous life. It's quite amusing!

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2021 10:36 PM

I'm sure O gives sweet fuck-all what that wizened old scudder thinks.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2021 10:58 PM

Oh, FAKE news!!! Ready, aim, FIRE!

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2021 11:36 PM

Gayle a street heifer?

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2021 11:36 PM

Moooo, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2021 11:38 PM

Am I gonna be OK?

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2021 11:53 PM

OP is posting from 2010

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2021 12:03 AM

Why don't she just come out already? She is still dragging the glass closet around, like Queen Latifa and Conde Rice. These women are too old and successful to still be doing that in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2021 12:03 AM

Gayle, you lint locker you! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2021 12:03 AM

Is this story old? Why is it not getting more traction?

by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2021 11:50 AM

I love those names, though - dirt dog and street heifer

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2021 12:13 PM

R11 see R1

by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2021 12:14 PM

NEGROES IN THE HOUSE! NEGROES IN THE HOUSE!!!

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2021 12:22 PM

Latifa came out, r11.

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2021 12:30 PM

While I don't believe that Oprah is a lesbian, she and Condi come from a generation that kept things like that to themselves. And I'm sure that DL has more than a few of those types, from that generation, posting here. Latifah, like Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper before her, all probably made the decision to come out when they were in a comfortable financial place.

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2021 12:40 PM

I don't think Oprah is gay, I think she's nuts.

by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2021 12:49 PM

Oprah and Gayle WERE outed many years ago. Gayles divorce was a scandal when her husband freely and openly told reporters that Oprah was his wife’s lover of many years, also revealed that Oprah gave Gayle a huge diamond solitaire “friendship” ring. Gayle is a lazy, shitty journalist, a hack. She is where she is because of Oprah, not talent. Yes, these women women should have come out years ago. I have a friend that was a producer on her show well before the unrivaled massive fame and fortune. Before the massive NDA everyone in her obit signs that is the size (really) of a phone book. She said she could talk to me like that because her NDA was never changed after her hiring. Now that was like 35 years ago or something. My friend still works in production and benefited greatly from her association with Oprah many years ago.

She said Gayles husband was paid extremely well ( millions) to keep his mouth shut after going public. He’s an attorney and kind of slimy as well. But when he squealed about the ladies, even the main media was afraid to touch it.

Just my 2cents of gossip. From the horses mouth.

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2021 1:00 PM

In other news: Water is wet. The sun is hot. 1 + 1 = 2.

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2021 1:01 PM

Gayle is not bad in a certain type of general interview situation.

But she ain't no serious journalist. Not with that janky ass weave.

by Anonymousreply 22September 23, 2021 1:06 PM

Weaves? Don’t let me get started on Opie’s long claimed phrase “ this s my real hair. I have good hair.”

Oh. My sides.

by Anonymousreply 23September 23, 2021 1:12 PM

Accusing her of having a weave is generous.

The Animal Control department in her county probably thinks they have a prank caller, because whenever they respond to a call, the animal carcass has magically disappeared. Meanwhile, the next day she's on air showing off some new monstrosity.

by Anonymousreply 24September 23, 2021 1:13 PM

When Gayle and O are in town

Possums are scared

by Anonymousreply 25September 23, 2021 1:15 PM

"Street heifer" Consider it a stolen

by Anonymousreply 26September 23, 2021 1:21 PM

"... and the fact that had a gay brother"

by Anonymousreply 27September 23, 2021 1:27 PM

Will Stedman weigh in?

by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2021 1:40 PM

You know this book came out in 2010, right? Why the sudden interest, OP?

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2021 1:44 PM

[quote]Latifah, like Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper before her, all probably made the decision to come out when they were in a comfortable financial place.

I've always given Jodie Foster a pass because of Hinkley. If that happened to you when you were a college student, you would share as little of your private life with the public as you possibly could. And she did: it wasn't only her sex life she was private about. It would have been an incredibly traumatic thing to happen to someone so young, and being as bright as she is she was probably much more sensitive about it than the average narc actor too.

by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2021 2:10 PM

Oh puhleez!

It's not like Hinkley tried to shoot her.

by Anonymousreply 31September 23, 2021 2:51 PM

Are you really a sociopath, R31, or are you just pretending?

by Anonymousreply 32September 23, 2021 3:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!