Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos Thread 19: Butterballs Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Greasy Niko of Lard Channel and their Superstan Gemma

Recap: Gemma has spent hundreds of pounds on five Blind Chubbies concerts, including a booze cruise on an icebreaker ship in December, where everyone will get wasted on 80% proof Finnish vodka.

by Anonymousreply 89November 21, 2021 1:24 PM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1October 27, 2021 12:00 AM

Thank you for making a new thread.

I have noticed too that Niko tries to make cute faces but it just makes him look even worse. A lard ball like Niko cannot look cute, even if he tried.

In the link he is trying to look cute and holding a photograph of himself, looking ugly. He probably thought the photo was amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 27, 2021 12:14 AM

And Niall. He wants to be more popular than he is. I don’t think people would even recognise him on the streets. If he wanted to sell out arenas he would have to lose 60 pounds for a start. Although I don’t think that would help him anymore. He should have thought about that before he decided to stuff his greasy face and gain a ton of weight.

by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2021 12:20 AM

Yep, most of the fans who bought Flicker have moved on to Shawn Mendes or BTS. I don't know why Niall thought turning into a human dough ball would go down well with a fandom who stanned him because he was cute and skinny.

by Anonymousreply 4October 27, 2021 10:15 AM

Human dough ball! The only person who will find that type of ball hot is Gemma. She is the same dough ball species.

Niall would probably have more fans if he didn’t change his looks. It’s weird that he seems to like the way he looks. Just like Fat Niko. These lardos would get on well actually.

by Anonymousreply 5October 27, 2021 11:37 AM

It has always tickled me that Joey Fatone was the fat-one.

by Anonymousreply 6October 27, 2021 11:44 AM

New picture of Fat Greasy Niko. He thinks he looks super cute here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 27, 2021 4:37 PM

I'm not sure Niall can do cute again, he's too far gone.

by Anonymousreply 8October 27, 2021 9:07 PM

No he cannot. It’s too late now.

by Anonymousreply 9October 27, 2021 9:20 PM

SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 10October 27, 2021 9:24 PM

Lardo R10.

by Anonymousreply 11October 27, 2021 9:28 PM

R10 - burger loving Klan Granny

by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2021 12:26 PM

Anon Asked: Niall and Lewis would love Niko! I wonder who can drink the most pints of beer without collapsing?

G's Reply: aahah yessss i bet they would love niko ! (okay but for real who wouldn’t? he seems so nice and he is super funny) idk who could drink the most but i know that would be a long night and i wouldn’t mind joining them 👏🏼👏🏼! they’re the best

by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2021 12:27 PM

Of course Niall Hogran and Lewis Fataldi would love their fellow alcoholic pig friend. And Gemma would love to join them. She knows it would be a long night. That’s concerning. I can’t believe she would like to join them. They would have a huge junk food feast after the drinks.

Who would be able to drink the most? We know that all of them can drink A LOT.

by Anonymousreply 14October 28, 2021 12:54 PM

Butterballs Niall would eat and drink them under the table. He'd probably be the biggest smoker too.

by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2021 6:54 PM

These threads are so strange. It’s like walking into the dark room of some fetish club.

by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2021 7:09 PM

R16, I agree. It's obviously one...maybe two (?) people obsessed with a bunch of twits no one with an IQ over the calcium percentage content of raw oysters has ever heard of.

by Anonymousreply 17October 28, 2021 7:24 PM

I guess people have never heard of one of the biggest boy bands of the last decade. I guess you are American.

by Anonymousreply 18October 28, 2021 7:38 PM

I guess we have taste and you don't, sweetie.

If you and your sock puppet would like to fuck off, you can borrow our lube.

by Anonymousreply 19October 28, 2021 9:49 PM

R16 Do these threads turn you on or why are you calling it a fetish club? I would have never thought this would turn anyone on. We’re just laughing at the fat lardos.

Massive Niko posted another ugly photo of himself. This time he is topless and his flabby chest area looks gross. He has manboobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 28, 2021 11:06 PM

Put the Klan Granny trolls who've never heard of Niall Horan and Lewis Capaldi on ignore. I can understand people not knowing who Niko is, though.

by Anonymousreply 21October 29, 2021 6:55 AM

That is true. Niko is more unknown and not popular like Niall and Lewis are. Niko has less than 50K followers on Instagram. Niall has almost 30 million and Lewis 5.5 million.

I noticed that Niko has edited his saggy manboob to look smoother underneath the nipple. You can see an area that he has blurred out and that looks suspiciously smooth. Maybe he tried to hide that skin fold that’s forming because of his weight. Was he embarrassed about his flabbiness?

by Anonymousreply 22October 29, 2021 9:27 AM

I wonder if butterballs Niall will reach out to Zayn since he's been caught up in a problem about battering his potential mother in law, would be nice friendship

by Anonymousreply 23October 29, 2021 8:52 PM

Zayn is a vicious abuser so I think Niall will steer clear of him.

by Anonymousreply 24October 30, 2021 10:39 AM

Gemma has been filling her belly with high calorie items again. She is so gross that she has to dunk super greasy fries in creamy and fattening ice cream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 30, 2021 11:30 AM

A greasy fry dipped into a smoothie - what a grotesque combination of flavours. She really is a glutton.

by Anonymousreply 26October 30, 2021 3:14 PM

She is! It’s unbelievable how she shares all of her weird and gross food combinations on social media. Only fatties like that kind of things. She would probably love that bacon ice cream they sell in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 27October 30, 2021 3:50 PM

Niall is a fat fatty.

by Anonymousreply 28October 30, 2021 4:09 PM

Gemma is fat. Fat Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 29October 30, 2021 4:10 PM

Niko is a fatty who is fat. Like fat Gemma. Also fat.

by Anonymousreply 30October 30, 2021 4:10 PM

Sometimes I put my finger in my asshole.

by Anonymousreply 31October 30, 2021 4:10 PM

Because fat. Fat.

by Anonymousreply 32October 30, 2021 4:11 PM

Niko fat.

by Anonymousreply 33October 30, 2021 4:11 PM

Fat.

by Anonymousreply 34October 30, 2021 4:12 PM

Someone got excited. That’s right though. Niall, Lewis, Gemma and Niko are fat and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 35October 30, 2021 6:53 PM

A Klan Granny is trolling the thread. Put poster R31 on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 36October 31, 2021 12:22 PM

R28 - R34 are all the same troll. I put R31 on ignore and seven posts disappeared!

by Anonymousreply 37October 31, 2021 12:23 PM

Thanks. I did too.

I wonder if Greasy Gemma has been celebrating Halloween?

by Anonymousreply 38October 31, 2021 1:35 PM

I'm sure Niall will have some food and drink...any excuse.

by Anonymousreply 39October 31, 2021 2:28 PM

Definitely! He will be feasting over the weekend. Every single day. A lot of food and drinks!

by Anonymousreply 40October 31, 2021 2:42 PM

Greasy food, lots of alcohol, cigarettes and possibly some drugs, Niall knows how to live.

by Anonymousreply 41October 31, 2021 8:46 PM

Gemma posted this. Celebrating Halloween with giant plates of fried food and boxes of biscuits on the floor! Gross. Can anyone spot the alcohol?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 1, 2021 12:46 AM

Of course!!!! So much food. In the first photo I can see a bottle that looks like a wine bottle? She is probably consuming thousands of calories worth of food and alcohol. Maybe she dressed up as a pig?

by Anonymousreply 43November 1, 2021 2:17 AM

Greasy Gemma said she also ordered Domino’s. So she had pizza and probably other sides too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 1, 2021 11:29 PM

Why did the sow need Dominos as well as all that food she had spread out on the floor?

by Anonymousreply 45November 3, 2021 12:09 AM

She literally does not need any of that. She’s had more than enough to eat. There was so much food on the floor already and then she had Domino’s too. Probably a whole pizza with sides just for herself.

by Anonymousreply 46November 3, 2021 12:28 AM

Feasting yet again!

today we went out for dinner with our listening party crew. it was the first time after march 2020 that we saw each other with all of us being there. it was so good to spend time with the girls <3and also my friend came from finland today. it’s gonna be a lovely few days when she is here . and she brought me some finnish goodies . so lovely!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 3, 2021 2:29 AM

Wow! That’s so much food! Pasta, cakes and other high calorie items. And she ate all of that in one day. She is never going to stop. She has no shame. All of that and a GIANT bag of sweets.

She is never going to lose weight. She will just keep on piling on the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 48November 3, 2021 5:36 AM

I think Hogran might even struggle to keep up with all the calories.

by Anonymousreply 49November 3, 2021 8:08 AM

I think so too. I am actually surprised how much Greasy Gemma eats. How can one short girl eat so much?

by Anonymousreply 50November 3, 2021 8:41 AM

Niko used to look so different a few years ago. Quite hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 6, 2021 12:26 AM

Niko looked like a cute boybander only a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 6, 2021 6:59 AM

He did! He has changed so much. He grew a massive double chin and a belly. His hair looked really nice shorter. He actually looked good before. He ruined his looks.

by Anonymousreply 53November 6, 2021 10:07 AM

Gemma used to get likes on her posts of her food and bedroom but these days she gets none. All her Niall followers have deserted her because of all the ugly Blind Chubbies content.

by Anonymousreply 54November 7, 2021 1:50 AM

So now she is fat and lonely. She deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 55November 7, 2021 1:53 AM

Nah, she still has her fatmates.

by Anonymousreply 56November 7, 2021 1:56 AM

It’s good that she doesn’t get any likes on her posts anymore. Let’s hope she will keep posting them though. All of those posts are hilarious and it’s unbelievable how much she can eat.

by Anonymousreply 57November 7, 2021 1:57 AM

It’s very funny how she says she ate four pizzas, for example, and no one likes her posts.

She probably has massive feasts with her FATMATES. Their house smells of burgers and pizza.

by Anonymousreply 58November 7, 2021 1:59 AM

They will be on first name terms with all the local delivery boys. Pizza Hut, Dominos, Uber Eat.

by Anonymousreply 59November 7, 2021 2:01 AM

Definitely! They probably get lots of discounts too for their bulk orders. Gemma will continue ballooning bigger.

by Anonymousreply 60November 7, 2021 2:03 AM

The average 500m long London high street has FIFTY different restaurants and take aways! Gemma and her FATMATES will be spoilt for choice. My brother lives there and has Chinese, Indian, Romanian, Turkish, Greek, Thai, German, two fish and chip shops, four Italian and several pizza places all within a ten minute walk of his house.

by Anonymousreply 61November 7, 2021 2:04 AM

That’s Gemma’s dream! She has probably tried most of them already. I wonder what her favourite is? Probably the one with the most calories!

I imagine that she eats takeout food every day!

by Anonymousreply 62November 7, 2021 2:06 AM

There are also Bubble Tea shops everywhere in the UK now. I was horrified to see one only a hundred metres from my house. What the fuck. Plus places like Creams which are devoted to high calorie desserts. It's a fatty's paradise.

by Anonymousreply 63November 7, 2021 2:11 AM

Can someone make thread 20 as this will be zapped soon.

by Anonymousreply 64November 7, 2021 2:11 AM

Be careful! Soon you might see Greasy Gemma waddling towards the Bubble Tea shop with a massive McDonald’s bag in her hand.

Gemma will love those dessert places. Thousands of calories every single day. PIG!

by Anonymousreply 65November 7, 2021 2:14 AM

Thread 20 is here. Let’s continue there when this one gets paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 7, 2021 2:17 AM

I am happy they haven’t started a Bubble Tea shop near me yet. I don’t want to see those lardos queuing up for their creamy drinks. How fattening are those?

Seeing obese Gemma in the wild would be a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 67November 7, 2021 2:26 AM

Thanks for the new thread. Good that this one is still going - it means that more people are posting in it. Gemma in the wild would be funny to witness!

by Anonymousreply 68November 7, 2021 10:50 AM

Does she actually eat so much? So what do you think Gemma in the wild would be like?

by Anonymousreply 69November 7, 2021 12:02 PM

She does!

She and her FATMATES went to the Supermarket with their suitcases! SUITCASES! Imagine how much food they bought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 9, 2021 11:56 PM

I am happy that there is a thread to talk about how fat Gemma is. Maybe more people will start similar threads. I look forward to the next thread. This one will be paywalled soon. It is good to have these threads and the mouse is good for petting.

by Anonymousreply 71November 10, 2021 12:11 AM

Niall stans will gladly hold up his stomach in order to suck him off.

by Anonymousreply 72November 10, 2021 4:13 AM

The fatmates took suitcases to the supermarket! You couldn't make this up. Greedy pigs. They're students yet spending a fortune on food every week. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 73November 10, 2021 5:17 AM

Gross new photo of greasy goth heavyweight Niko with lots of black eyeliner all over his fat face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 10, 2021 5:18 AM

Gemma cannot say no to food. I wonder how much money she spends on food every week?

Ew! Look at Niko’s flabby arms too! His body looks so soft. So ugly. He does think he looks good! That eyeliner makes his face even worse. How is he not embarrassed?

by Anonymousreply 75November 10, 2021 5:30 AM

Greasy alcoholic Niko is here! Gemma said in the tags that he chose the biggest glass and she also said she would too. Gross alcoholic Finns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 12, 2021 8:37 PM

NIko is vile and getting fatter with each passing week, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 77November 14, 2021 12:36 AM

He definitely looks like he is packing on the pounds. Quite fast! His double chin is jiggly. He looks chunkier and chunkier every day. He probably follows a really unhealthy diet.

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2021 4:11 AM

Harry Styles brought out a beauty line called Pleasing today. Niall will probably bring out a range of pizzas or a special type of Guinness that has double cream in it.

by Anonymousreply 79November 16, 2021 12:17 AM

Thanks for the new thread. Good that this one is still going - it means that more people are posting in it. Two or maybe even two and a half! Gemma in the funny would be wild to witness!

by Anonymousreply 80November 16, 2021 1:50 AM

Niall will start his own fast food chain with pizzas and Guinness. Lewis, Niko and Gemma will be regular guests there. Fatties paradise!

by Anonymousreply 81November 16, 2021 2:36 AM

I love that joke, R81! Fatties paradise is so funny!

by Anonymousreply 82November 16, 2021 3:37 AM

[QUOTE] It is good to have these threads and the mouse is good for petting.

"Tell me about the rabbits, George!"

We understand your not-so-esoteric literary reference, troll. Everyone read Of Mice and Men at school. Shame you weigh 400lbs and feel triggered by these threads.

by Anonymousreply 83November 16, 2021 12:18 PM

The lard troll is pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 84November 16, 2021 12:20 PM

That person is a massive lardo too. If you get triggered, don’t read these threads.

Someone threatened to unfollow Gemma and she answered with a gross GIF of ugly and fat Niko. He looks disgusting and his hair is dripping grease.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 16, 2021 4:44 PM

Look at Niko next to this other guy. He is twice the size. His legs are massive and he just looks huge compared to the other guy. Why does Gemma love this ugly monster? Apparently her friend got her a video greeting from Fat Niko too where he looks smelly and unkempt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 18, 2021 12:47 AM

Sick of all the samey photos of greasy Niko she posts.

by Anonymousreply 87November 18, 2021 8:27 AM

It’s bad because Niko is even uglier than Niall! He should cut his hair and take a shower.

by Anonymousreply 88November 18, 2021 10:00 PM

I bet Niall's fat ass would feel good around my cock.

by Anonymousreply 89November 21, 2021 1:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!