Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dekko

Has anyone here subscribed to the gay movie channel Dekko, and is it worth the money?

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 4:02 AM

I only subscribe to Shudder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 2:20 AM

Yes and No (canceled)

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 2:33 AM

I subscribed for a year. Won’t renew. They have some Dekko original content which are usually 12 minutes long series and fairly amateur in my opinion. Many of the films are foreign and are ok but nothing to rave about. Honestly, save yourself some money and download the Tubi app. They have a large LGBT library and they’re free. Tubi has commercials that can pop up at weird times but they don’t censor the movies and if there’s sex and dick it stays in. Also if you have a library card there’s an app called Kanopy which allows you to watch 12 movies a month. Lots of great movies are offered and they have a good variety of gay movies. I cut my cable cord purchased Amazon prime and Netflix for a year, split HBO max with my neighbor and bought an indoor antenna for local stations. Fuck Cox.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 2:47 AM

Does Tubi show the films uncut?

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 3:58 AM

R3) Hoopla is your local library streaming app. You can check out movies and watch for free. Cord Cutter here too.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 4:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!