Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

3 vampires walk into a bar

The first vampire tells the bartender, "I'll have a glass of blood" and the bartender serves it.

The second vampire tells the bartender, "I'll have a glass of plasma" and the bartender serves it.

The third vampire tells the bartender, "I'll have a glass of water."

"Wait a minute," the bartender says. "You're a vampire. Why are you drinking water?"

The third vampire responds by taking out a used tampon and declares, "Tea time!"

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2021 11:46 PM

OP- 👎

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2021 7:05 PM

Where do you expect this thread to go?

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2021 7:08 PM

Yuck. But I laughed anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2021 7:10 PM

Disgusting, but wish we had more joke threads!

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2021 7:15 PM

Good one. I know the one where Dracula's son on one occasion was returning to the bakery to buy more and more bread. The baker puzzled asked, what's the matter son, why are you buying all this bread today? Little Dracula answered: Mom's got her period so we are dipping.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2021 7:23 PM

R5- 🤮

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 7:31 PM

Wouldn't he ask for hot water if it's going to be bloody tampon tea? I mean, there has to be some sort of reality or it just doesn't have the same bite. Did you tell it right?

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2021 8:00 PM

🤣 Thanks, OP and, R5.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2021 11:35 PM

Related Datalounge thread-like thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2021 11:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!