Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos Thread 18: Butterballs Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Greasy Niko of Lard Channel and their Superstan Gemma

Recap: Gemma has spent hundreds of pounds on five Blind Chubbies concerts, including a booze cruise on an icebreaker ship in December, where everyone will get wasted on 80% proof Finnish vodka.

by Anonymousreply 51October 27, 2021 12:10 AM

Please can somebody on Thread 17 link this?

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 10:01 AM

I did link this to the old thread just now! I saw Gemma is planning to have a massive buffet meal as well as other meals. She will definitely eat at least 20K calories over that 24 hour period. She said they will ‘definitely’ eat something before the cruise and after. Of course the pigs needs to eat.

If Niall or any of the lardos fell in the sea they would float, thanks to their blubber. Niall, Lewis and Niko would float around with their massive lard bellies. And Gemma too.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 7:59 PM

So you reckon the likes of Zayn or Louis liked a glimpse of Niall when he was slim. He probably looked quite good naked back then?

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 8:51 PM

No one eats 20 thousand calories a day.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 11:45 PM

'So you reckon the likes of Zayn or Louis liked a glimpse of Niall when he was slim. He probably looked quite good naked back then?'

Back in 1d he was too skinny with chicken legs, although his face was quite cute compared to the moon face he has now. Zayn and Louis are straight and were off ogling female models and actresses.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 12:52 AM

'If Niall or any of the lardos fell in the sea they would float, thanks to their blubber.'

Gemma said that the sea is frozen in December but these land whales would have no problems breaking the ice if they fell off the ship after drinking a litre of vodka. Their blubber would then keep them cosy until they were rescued, although anyone skinny who they took down with them would die - so the lead singer of Blind Drunk Channel needs to be careful, plus their girlfriends who are bound to be 110 lb models.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 12:55 AM

Anon: Do they serve nice meals on the Blind Channel cruise or is everyone just focused on the vodka?

Gemma: they do yeah . there are some restaurants or you can choose your own meals (don’t have to include any if you don’t want to though) so we booked a breakfast buffet for the morning so that’s nice . I mean we'll defo eat something before boarding and when we get back to Helsinki.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 1:13 AM

Land whales! They would fall straight through the ice. All of that blubber they have gathered around their fat bodies would keep them super warm like flabby seals. They wouldn’t feel the cold at all.

Gemma is so excited for the massive buffet meal she is going to devour. How many platefuls is she going to eat?

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 1:17 AM

The other Blind Chubbies singer needs to get extra layers of clothing so he won’t get cold. Fat Niko is going to be safe and sound and feel warm, even if he decides to take his top off.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 1:20 AM

Gemma is really lusting over Niko. I think she hopes that he'll be so drunk on the cruise that he might hook up with her. She seems even more obsessed with him than she is with Niall.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 1:21 AM

She seems to love him a lot. That’s a weird obsession. Niko might get so drunk that who knows what happens. They can bond over alcohol and then stuff their ugly faces at the breakfast buffet. Both of them would love that. Gemma would tell Niko to continue eating, even if he said he was stuffed.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 1:26 AM

‘I mean we'll defo eat something before boarding and when we get back to Helsinki.’ Never ending eating. How does she not feel sick?

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 1:28 AM

I bet Niko is one of those guys who's a lard ball himself but only dates girls with model type figures. By the end of the year Gemma iwll have been to about ten Blind Chubbie gigs since the summer, so he'll probably see her as a creepy stalker. Gemma is 26 but she's never mentioned having a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 1:49 AM

To be fair, Niko shouldn’t afford to choose, because he is so ugly. Niko should be happy someone likes him as much as Gemma does. I feel like many people would choose the other singer over Fat Niko.

Gemma doesn’t have a boyfriend because no one wants a pig-like girl. She is so fat and ugly that no one wants her. She fills the hole of loneliness with food.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 6:51 AM

Another photo of Niko when he was thin. He is the one oon the middle. It is unbelievable how much he has gained weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2021 9:44 AM

“In the middle”, I was meant to say. I wonder what year this picture was taken?

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2021 9:52 AM

Niall should be locked in a sauna until he thins down a bit.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2021 12:44 PM

Wow, Niko was so little with his tiny thin legs! One member of the band is actually called Porko according to the caption on that photo. Niall used to be microscopic too about ten years ago.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2021 9:45 PM

What does sauna do? It would be good that Niall would get thinner. He is way too fat now.

Yes, Niko looks super thin in that photo! He is twice the size now. A few years ago is my guess. Maybe five years ago? His hair looked better shorter too. Now it’s way too long and super greasy.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2021 10:37 PM

Niko is super fat. Look at him here. I feel sick. I actually might vomit. He is MASSIVE. His doughy double chin looks horrible and so does his fat face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2021 1:22 AM

R20, that's the biggest I've ever seen Fat Niko! He looks larger than Fataldi. Massive face, double chin, and that awful curled hair makes him look like a woman in her 50s

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2021 9:00 AM

I agree that he’s never looked so big! That must be a recent clip too? I thought no one can look fatter than Fataldi, but here we have Fat Niko. His double chin is wobbling with every step he takes. He definitely looks like a middle aged lady with that look. Does he think he looks great?

And of course Gemma is in love. She is probably excited that Blubber Niko looks fatter than ever.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2021 10:39 AM

So Niall drinks too much, eats too much, probably smokes and potentially likes drugs. Can he redeem himself?

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2021 10:18 PM

Maybe he can?

Why would Gemma tell Niko to keep eating if he was full, R11? That’s unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2021 10:48 PM

R24, NOTHING these lard monsters do is EVER healthy!

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2021 12:06 PM

R25 is absolutely right. Their lifes are all about unhealthy diets and avoiding exercising.

Gemma loves fat guys so she would like to see Butterball Niko even bigger, R24. That’s why she’d push him to eat even more.

by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2021 2:16 PM

How fat is Gemma then? how much does she weigh?

by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2021 10:43 PM

She is very overweight. Obese actually.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2021 10:32 AM

We know she's 5ft tall and takes an XL hoodie and she's putting on more weight every week.

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2021 10:09 PM

She is a big girl. Horizontally, not vertically. Short and fat. Her XL hoodies are getting tighter all the time, and soon enough they won’t fit her anymore. Time to move up to an XXL next.

You know someone is a lard monster when they are only 5ft tall and take an XL hoodie. She should fit an XS, when she is so short.

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2021 11:02 PM

I am sorry, but how do you know she is putting on more weight every week, R29?

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2021 2:06 AM

We know that she puts on weight every week because she shares her mammoth meals online.

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2021 12:58 PM

Jesus fucking Christ. Get a goddamn life and stop posting threads on these people!!!! I'M FUCKING SICK OF SEEING THEM!!!!!! WHO GIVES A GODDAMN SHIT THAT THEY GAINED WEIGHT?!!

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2021 1:01 PM

R33 = 400lb triggered Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2021 1:03 PM

It is a fact she puts on weight every week. You can’t avoid weight gain if your eating habits are like hers. She looks doughy too and she is constantly sharing her greasy and fattening meals on her Tumblr blog.

R33 Is another lardo who got offended that we criticise these fatties eating habits.

Lewis Fataldi looks bigger again. Gemma says he looks ‘cuddly’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2021 2:55 PM

Lewis looks hideous for such a young guy.

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2021 3:37 PM

He really does! No one should look like that at the age of 24. I don’t understand why he let himself go like that. He is very obese. He must eat thousands of calories a day.

by Anonymousreply 37October 23, 2021 3:54 PM

Niall doesn't look too great either

by Anonymousreply 38October 23, 2021 5:38 PM

None of these lardos do.

New pic of Fat Niko. His face looks saggy and his fingers are like raw sausages. And of course his signature greasy hair. Disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 23, 2021 6:05 PM

Niall has a greasy face, typical of a heavy smoking big drinker.

by Anonymousreply 40October 23, 2021 7:50 PM

Niall looks greasy too and his face is lumpy.

by Anonymousreply 41October 23, 2021 7:57 PM

Why are people always trying to defend these butterballs? We know that Gemma is a massive hog and eats so much junk food so it’s inevitable that she will gain weight.

And then we have these sad 400 pounders crying that they don’t want to see threads like this one!

by Anonymousreply 42October 23, 2021 8:30 PM

Niall probably has a more unhealthy lifestyle than Zayn and that's saying something

by Anonymousreply 43October 23, 2021 10:19 PM

Niall is very unhealthy. You can tell by just glancing at him.

by Anonymousreply 44October 23, 2021 11:04 PM

I don’t think Niall is more unhealthy than Zayn.

by Anonymousreply 45October 24, 2021 1:10 AM

Lewis Fataldi definitely gained weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 24, 2021 9:30 PM

You can tell Niko really fancies himself and thinks he looks super hot.

by Anonymousreply 47October 26, 2021 2:32 PM

How can you tell?

by Anonymousreply 48October 26, 2021 3:06 PM

Fat greasy Niko is always posing and making 'cute' faces that just look grisly on such an ugly guy. Niall does this too.

Niall is also acting very insecurely on twitter. He's tweeting his ugly stans every day, moaning to them that he wants to play 20k capacity arenas like MSG when the biggest crowd he's ever attracted as a soloist was about 10k. I guess he is watching Harry Styles' massive tour with five nights at MSG and feeling jealous. But Harry kept his good looks by keeping his weight stable and being a fiend for exercise and healthy eating. Niall did not and lost his 1d cuteness long ago and he pays the price in a vastly reduced fandom.

by Anonymousreply 49October 26, 2021 11:34 PM

I made a thread 19 but it won't let me link

by Anonymousreply 50October 26, 2021 11:58 PM

Thanks for making a new thread. Here is the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 27, 2021 12:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!