Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gypsies

Why have they always had such a bad reputation? I still hear random people malign gypsies. What did they do to gain their bad reputation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 5:54 AM

[quote] I still hear random people malign gypsies.

Yes. Especially in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 5:21 AM

This has been done already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 5:26 AM

Because they’re tramps and thieves.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 5:34 AM

Oh good, the monthly Gipsy thread.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 5:43 AM

When I hear the word Gypsy I think of the Gypsy Wagon, now the North Campus Facilities eating place at UCLA. It’s the mid 1970’s. Near the Research Library, where college students used to study .

Gypsy Wagon featured the Walter Wheatbûnny ( wheat bread with peanut butter honey and banana ). Heaven . Wrapped lovingly in Saran Wrap like your mother used to do. Also featured was a killer Tuna sand with a side of cucumber salad , spiced perfectly

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 5:47 AM

Because they're thieves and slobs and trash everywhere they go.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 5:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!