Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Hunt For Brian Laundrie - 3

Link to prior thread below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 26, 2021 3:06 PM

How have they not found this runty little weasel yet?

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 11:59 PM

If he had any empathy for his family he would turn himself in but he’s a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2021 12:03 AM

It’s pretty remarkable in this day and age for him to not have been found yet.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2021 12:09 AM

Brian fucked me in an adult bookstore in Middletown, NY. After he came, he just ran out the of the booth headed toward Canada.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2021 12:12 AM

I’ll bet he was never in that God Damn swamp, giving Dog and the FBI more incentive to shoot to kill.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2021 12:13 AM

She is dead because her and this miscreant never wore shoes. Always barefoot or in flip flops (same damn thing)

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2021 12:14 AM

People are always disappearing, r3. I think he killed himself and they just haven’t found the body.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2021 12:22 AM

Yes, people disappear, R7, but I can’t think of anyone in recent years who’s received the media coverage that he has. Millions of people are aware of this story and it’s been going on for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2021 12:44 AM

The picture of the guy in mexico at that bar sure looked like him

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2021 12:53 AM

From prev. thread:

[quote] her shoes and phone were found just behind the van. I figured he strangled her either just outside the van, where the phone fell, or inside the van, and as he carried her out, the shoes/phone fell out or he threw them down, or maybe while she was being strangled, the shoes came off.

As I recall, the flip flops were neatly arranged side by side in the screenshot referenced above so this story wouldn’t fit.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2021 1:04 AM

He can't last much longer on his own without any help.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2021 1:06 AM

Why don’t people wear shoes? Poor girl died like a barefoot pauper. Wear shoes.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2021 1:07 AM

If he is still alive he isn’t in the swamp. He has flown the coop.

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2021 1:07 AM

I was really hoping he’d be caught. But dying by inches in a mosquito-infested swamp full of snakes and gators as the buzzards circle overhead seems fitting, too.

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2021 1:10 AM

If he went into the swamp, he killed himself and the gators and associated creatures got the body. No way he is still alive in there. If he was on the Appalachian trail then maybe. But it seems likely to me that he crossed into Mexico and is on the lam down South of the border.

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2021 1:13 AM

How can he survive without clean water? No way he's still in Florida. Too hot and humid.

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2021 1:14 AM

He certainly had ample time and opportunity to make that sort of escape, R15.

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2021 1:15 AM

By now he is in rural Mexico shacked up with a Señorita and has already administered her first domestic abuse beating.

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2021 1:23 AM

R16 exactly. He can’t even start a fire because of drones and helicopters.

by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2021 1:24 AM

Never fear. The Crama Community on YouTube got this.

by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2021 1:31 AM

I hope if he died in the reserve they at least find his body. If not Im sure conspiracy theorists debate the entire story for decades to come. One conspiracy would be that Gabby found out information about the Laundry family's fraudy business dealings and the family had her taken care of. All kinds of crazy shit will be out there.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2021 1:37 AM

R21 You bet. In the end it will turn out the Laundrie family killed JFK.

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2021 1:42 AM

Brian's fine. He sends his garbage Mommy his love!

by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2021 2:16 AM

Laundrie's former business partner lives in Mexico. Family lawyer and his sister, also an attorney with NY DA connections have solid Cuba contacts.

Brian wouldn't be represented by his family's lawyer if he had been eaten by crocs & gators. Dozens of Shell Co and businesses with mail drops associated with both the Laundries and their lawyer. Lots of opportunities to be hidden.

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2021 2:20 AM

I don’t know, r24. I know there are crooked lawyers, but the risk of helping this murderer escape and getting disbarred/going to prison is a bridge too far I think. I think this was a mommy and daddy special. I don’t even think other family helped. Why would they risk it? (Maybe for a boatload of cash.)

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2021 2:28 AM

Brian Entin @BrianEntin

“The attorney has repeatedly said he is representing the family and he is representing Brian Laundrie. You would not represent someone who is not alive.” -Former FBI Agent Jennifer Coffindaffer still thinks Brian Laundrie is alive. Quote Tweet

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2021 2:45 AM

I believe he is still alive and hidden by parents. Their demeanor is way too upbeat for Brian to be dead already. These two look like the have had a plan and are sticking to it.

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2021 2:58 AM

Mommy and Daddy set up the swamp story, keeping law enforcement looking at a false location while Brian fled to Mexico. What did he have to lose at that point?

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2021 4:09 AM

Who else thinks Brian Laundrie costumes will be very trendy this Halloween and allow him the chance to be out and among us, hidden in plain site for one day?

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2021 5:07 AM

Parents should be thrown in jail and investigated..they are all aware of Brian's hiding location

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2021 5:20 AM

They are mowing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2021 6:01 AM

[quote]Parents should be thrown in jail and investigated..they are all aware of Brian's hiding location

Generally the investigation would precede their being thrown into jail.

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2021 6:47 AM

"I don’t even think other family helped. Why would they risk it?"

I don't think that any family member but the parents are going to stick their necks out for Brian, or will funnel him enough money to live in the style he feels entitled to. Nobody but a delusional parent loves or even likes a slacker with anger issues, why would an aunt, uncle, or former business partner do anything for the worthless SOB after the shit hit the fan? Okay, maybe they did something before things got bad, like loaned him a boat that could reach Cuba or Mexico, and they figure it's better to keep quiet than to come forward, but nobody but the parents are going to risk jail or continual harassment on Brian's account.

Unless, of course, the earlier rumors are true and they're seriously mobbed up. In which case, Brian is having a lovely autumn in the Sicilian countryside.

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2021 7:02 AM

I don't think his parents have the resources to smuggle him to another country and take care of him using shell companies. Their house looks extremely average in all the news coverage pics. He's probably in a tiny shack in West Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2021 7:03 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2021 7:04 AM

I don’t understand the Dead or Alive or Pete Burns troll, can someone explain?

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2021 7:14 AM

damn r31 are their fraudy funds running that low that they can't call one of a million lawn services in Florida to mow the grass? Gurl please, I would not be out there with a microphone in my face while I mow my grass!

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2021 7:15 AM

They will catch him when he comes home to have Ma Laundrie do his laundry.

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2021 7:25 AM

pretty sure there is mob money going on with all their properties and their modest house, coming from NY and having a "juicing equipment business." HOW LIKELY doe this seem??!!

He is in another country. period.

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2021 7:41 AM

America is a big country with lots of wild areas. He wouldn't have to leave to country to hide. Trying to leave the country actually sounds really risky.

by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2021 7:46 AM

not if he had a passport, and left far before this became a real story (which his parents orchestrated with the swamp story) , r39. far riskier to stay in the country where the story is a major deal, there is story and face recognition, as opposed to out of the country where it's barely a blip. nobody cares about this case outside of the US right now.

by Anonymousreply 41October 14, 2021 7:52 AM

Pretty sure he is with a friend of his parents. Down there--and I have a mother down there--folks are done with normal laws. All he had to say to one of these weirdos is Gabby liked Bernie. That is a fate worthy of punishment for these sick people. Death is not too much, based on the threads I've seen. Disturbing!

by Anonymousreply 42October 14, 2021 7:56 AM

R34, Two boats owned by the Laundrie's could easily get Brian to Cuba without the need to refuel. His uncle owns a boat rental co in FL with even more options. Family attorney and long time business partner have solid connections in both Cuba, Mexico, and South America.

Already there have been numerous Brian sightings in the No Carolina area where a maternal uncle lives. He was in a truck with a young woman owned by this same uncle..

Money talks and if you looked at their financials now being exposed on Twitter and on Social Media you'd see obvious MOB with numerous Shell Co machinations. Clearly the Laundries are laundering money for an unknown entity.

by Anonymousreply 43October 14, 2021 8:00 AM

Also, r39, it's not a cake walk trying to stay alive in "wild areas" when it is getting colder overnight. this douchebag, although the may have spent time on the AT, does NOT have the experience to last out there over the next few months. he's either in Mexico, Cuba or the Bahamas. He's gone, girl. it takes training and brains to last out in the wilderness, neither which has very much of it.

by Anonymousreply 44October 14, 2021 8:01 AM

R42 Gabby liking Bernie is far better than Trump or other right wing Repulitards like you: BORIS

by Anonymousreply 45October 14, 2021 9:25 AM

He is in Mexico looking for his next victimlike Jorhoon Van der Poop.

by Anonymousreply 46October 14, 2021 9:26 AM

Yup… didn’t Van Der Sloot escape to Peru and Chile? I wouldn’t rule those out. The FBI has to somehow trace the movements of the parents to figure out how they got their son out of the country (and I’m sure that’s where he is). It will be difficult and painstaking, but they have to do it. As part of that, they have to figure out where he got papers or a fake passport too. Because Brian Laundrie isn’t in some swamp, he’s living it up somewhere warm with mommy and daddy’s money.

by Anonymousreply 47October 14, 2021 12:55 PM

Cuba’s a communist country. The shores are watched. They don’t want their own people escaping. It’s all poverty over there. He’d not make out well if he even could get in,

by Anonymousreply 48October 14, 2021 2:56 PM

R48, Cuba would only have been a brief stopover on the way to Latin or South America. Laundrie's have many business contacts, directly and through their slimey attorney, who are fluent in Spanish. Brian would never need to work.

by Anonymousreply 49October 14, 2021 3:41 PM

R49

I’m saying you cannot get into Cuba, and likely they would seize you trying to and then you would not get out of Cuba. No ‘stopover’. That is Communism.

by Anonymousreply 50October 14, 2021 6:11 PM

R49 If the Laundries have all if this wealth and power why are they living in split level hell, doing their own yard work and riding around in a pickup?

by Anonymousreply 51October 14, 2021 7:00 PM

R51, Many are very eccentric re how they choose to spend their money. Flaunting wealth leads to issues. Also puts LE on notice if they supposedly only have a juicing company.

by Anonymousreply 52October 14, 2021 7:24 PM

LE overheard discussing daily swamp searches with dogs are to locate Gabby's cell. Would crocs/gators accidentally swallow a phone if it smelled of a human?

Michael Ruiz @mikerreports Investigators haven't explained what physical evidence they've recovered in the killing of #GabbyPetito.

But experts say there's a substantial amount of circumstantial evidence available in the case.

by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2021 7:40 PM

what evidence? she was rotting for 3-4 weeks in the hot, humid sun!

by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2021 7:43 PM

R52 true. But that Hovel. They could at least opt into a small McMansion without drawing any attention.

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2021 2:25 AM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2021 6:45 AM

Mommy Laundrie wouldn't allow that, R56. Mommy Laundrie won't even allow precious Brian to man up, take responsibility and speak to the police. Murdering, moocher, voice hearing, cinnamon roll Brian must be protected at all costs!

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2021 11:47 AM

Have we given up, or is there another thread that is active?

by Anonymousreply 58October 18, 2021 6:28 PM

We can't find that mother fucker so what are we gonna do?

Hopefully he's dead but it would be nice to find a skull or something for closure. Maybe that's why they keep going back to that damned swamp.

by Anonymousreply 59October 18, 2021 7:57 PM

Not given up as much as there not being anything left to discuss unless there's a new development. Some fugitives are never found, or aren't found for many, many years. He may be one of them.

by Anonymousreply 60October 18, 2021 7:59 PM

Updates, answering the multiple sightings and pictures posted on the internet of "Brian" not too far from the Canadian border, LE breaks down the door and pulls guns on "Brian" look-alike in bed with his GF at a hotel. He'd been hiking in the surrounding Appalachian Trails. LE then advised him to shave his beard. Hotel gave him a free night & buffet breakfast. He over indulged.

Please see my new thread re Brian's parents being dragged into court, finally.

by Anonymousreply 61October 18, 2021 10:51 PM

Perhaps he is in Venezuela. Now there's a country he could get lost in..

by Anonymousreply 62October 18, 2021 10:57 PM

Link r61? Or are you kidding?

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2021 11:23 PM

[quote]Please see my new thread re Brian's parents being dragged into court, finally.

By all means, R61, don't even think of providing a link.

by Anonymousreply 64October 18, 2021 11:47 PM

New book, "How I became a prisoner of the FBI and forced to shave my beard".

by Anonymousreply 65October 19, 2021 12:45 AM

R50, why do you think you can’t get into and out of Cuba? I’ve been many times, through Mexico City. Many Europeans go there on vacation. You walk through passport control, just like any other country.

by Anonymousreply 66October 19, 2021 12:59 AM

R66, I think the person above meant you can't get in and out of Cuba *illegally*, and Brian wouldn't be entering the country legally. He's officially wanted by Interpol, so even if Brian got here before the shit hit the fan and he got on everyone's Most Wanted lists, he couldn't leave a legal record of his presence.

Cuba doesn't have an official extradition treaty with the US, per a one-second google search, but the Cuban Government would have no reason to protect or shelter a useless twat who's suspected of killing a woman. Or 3 women. They'd put him in a trash bag and chuck him into Guantanamo Bay.

by Anonymousreply 67October 19, 2021 2:35 AM

Look-alike woken up in bed by multiple guns in his face.

Better looking than Brian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 19, 2021 6:10 AM

That dude DOES look like Laundrie. So does Jonathan Lee Riches.

by Anonymousreply 69October 19, 2021 11:09 AM

Brian is spotted again and he got some sweet new wheels---well, BICYCLE wheels.....Caught on Security Camera....Oh Brian....You sneaky little devil....Turn yourself in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 20, 2021 2:36 AM

For heaven's sake, that photo at R70 could be of anyone. The face is nothing but a white smudge. This is getting ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 71October 20, 2021 2:47 AM

R69 he does look like Brian. Equally homely.

by Anonymousreply 72October 20, 2021 4:35 AM

[quote]Another possible Brian Laundrie sighting reported — this time on bike in Florida

Brian is becoming the Bigfoot of wanted fugitives.

by Anonymousreply 73October 20, 2021 4:39 AM

LE seems to be wasting a lot of money when Brian is likely hiding in a "safe house" as both his parents, relatives, and lawyer own hundreds of empty properties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 20, 2021 3:00 PM

They don’t seem to be going about this very smartly.

by Anonymousreply 75October 20, 2021 3:02 PM

I don’t believe for a second that anyone except mommy and daddy would hide this guy. No way. Maybe if they’re paid a ton of money and they’re incredibly stupid and greedy—certainly not out of family loyalty. And the lawyers would never risk being disbarred.

by Anonymousreply 76October 20, 2021 4:22 PM

Brian Entin @BrianEntin 1/2 Full Bertolino statement: "Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian. The FBI and NPPD were informed last night of Brian’s parents’ intentions and they met Chris and Roberta there this morning...

Brian Entin @BrianEntin 2/2 ...After a brief search off a trail that Brian frequented some articles belonging to Brian were found. As of now law enforcement is conducting a more thorough investigation of that area."

Brian Entin @BrianEntin Some articles belonging to Brian Laundrie have been found in the reserve, according to Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino.

Brian Entin @BrianEntin Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino confirms Chris and Roberta were back at the reserve this morning.

Brian's clothing was supposedly found on his fav trail in the swamp. Suspicious considering how thoroughly the swamp has been searched. Could the clothes have been planted as a distraction as to where Brian's really hiding?

by Anonymousreply 77October 20, 2021 4:28 PM

Mommy Laundrie will start "cooperating" with LE in time for Brian to spend Christmas at home with the family. She would never let baby Brian (and his "voices") miss out on his presents from Santa!

by Anonymousreply 78October 20, 2021 4:35 PM

Wow, significant developments today! Things are heating up.

by Anonymousreply 79October 20, 2021 4:36 PM

R79, Don't know if I believe this source. Medical Examiner and a roped off area has happened repeatedly in the past only for LE to declare the body found doesn't belong to Brian.

PNN @pn_network Expect an announcement saying they found the body of #BrianLaundrie later today.

by Anonymousreply 80October 20, 2021 4:49 PM

Yup confirmed by CNN, r80.

by Anonymousreply 81October 20, 2021 4:54 PM

Oops r81 I misread. CNN confirmed the medical examiner was called.

by Anonymousreply 82October 20, 2021 4:54 PM

R80 what are you quoting re the body found being Brian Laundrie? What’s PNN?

by Anonymousreply 83October 20, 2021 4:57 PM

R83, PNN is a Twitter sleuth.

PNN Retweeted excusemyenglish @excusemyengIish

Roberta and Chris informed police LAST NIGHT that they want to participate in the search TODAY.

The day articles are found, a tent goes up and the medical examiner is called.

THEY KNEW HE WAS THERE. BRIAN TOLD THEM HE WAS ENDING IT.

#brianlaundrie #GabbyPetitoCase

NOT verified as PNN is a Twitter sleuth.

by Anonymousreply 84October 20, 2021 5:04 PM

Facts: Brian's parents called LE last night and said they were joining them at the Swamp.

Yesterday the Swamp was reopened to the public and there was minimal to no LE search.

Today the Swamp was again closed. Roberta went out to the Swamp for the very 1st time with LE, Chris joined too.

Laundries' knew exactly where to find articles of Brian even though the Swamp has been thoroughly searched.

Tent set up over body with Medical Examiner and numerous LE present. Yes they've found several bodies belonging to other perps in the Swamp while searching for Brian.

by Anonymousreply 85October 20, 2021 5:11 PM

If it turns out they knew he was there and the dad was at the swamp, yucking it up with officers when he knew his son was rotting somewhere nearby, I am going to FLIP the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 86October 20, 2021 5:11 PM

[quote]Yes they've found several bodies belonging to other perps in the Swamp while searching for Brian.

What, really? Have a link?

by Anonymousreply 87October 20, 2021 5:11 PM

R87, No longer have all of the links but estimates are they've found half a dozen bodies so far. Don't know the length of time each was in the Swamp.

by Anonymousreply 88October 20, 2021 5:23 PM

I'll keep looking, I know the Independent said 7 bodies were found in Carlton Reserve during the searches but they're behind a paywall now. I was just surprised that they were all "perps."

by Anonymousreply 89October 20, 2021 5:26 PM

Are we talking like bog bodies that have been there for hundreds of years preserved i; the anaerobic peat?

by Anonymousreply 90October 20, 2021 5:33 PM

Partial human remains found, bet a gator got him.

by Anonymousreply 91October 20, 2021 5:50 PM

Wow, 7 bodies? Who are these people? Were they “disappeared?” Makes you wonder how many are in there that haven’t been found.

by Anonymousreply 92October 20, 2021 6:19 PM

Supposedly Brian's backpack was found with the partial remains of a body next to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 20, 2021 6:21 PM

[quote]The feds have picked up a new scent in the Laundrie search.

TMZ, tasteful as always.

by Anonymousreply 94October 20, 2021 6:24 PM

11:06 AM PT -- Law enforcement found what appears to be partial human remains in an area that was underwater, near where some belongings believed to belong to Brian were found, according to NBC

by Anonymousreply 95October 20, 2021 6:24 PM

The rumor online is that an undercover officer found the items and texted a photo to Brian's parents, who said that they looked like Brian's belongings and they would come out today to verify. If that's true then they didn't come out to the reserve to look for Brian, but they came out with a plan to look at the items already found.

by Anonymousreply 96October 20, 2021 6:26 PM

I like how the cops talked to NBC about what was found but then the FBI said they won't discuss the matter further.

It's a little late, guys, the cops already said you found a body, might as well admit it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 20, 2021 6:28 PM

[quote]Law enforcement found what appears to be partial human remains in an area that was underwater,

It definitely sounds as though he ended up as a gator's dinner.

by Anonymousreply 98October 20, 2021 6:29 PM

If the remains are Brian's, I certainly hope he didn't suffer.

by Anonymousreply 99October 20, 2021 6:31 PM

If the remains are just, like, one hand or something, I am gonna be so mad.

by Anonymousreply 100October 20, 2021 6:33 PM

At least with DNA matching, all we need is, like, one finger. Yay for modern science! We need fuckin' closure.

by Anonymousreply 101October 20, 2021 6:34 PM

If it's just one finger amongst his belongings, it'll look like he cut off his own finger and planted it there to make it look like he's dead when he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 102October 20, 2021 6:36 PM

Good point. We need a skull! Do gators really eat skulls?

by Anonymousreply 103October 20, 2021 6:39 PM

Yes, we need a skull or a torso! None of this two teeth and a knuckle business.

by Anonymousreply 104October 20, 2021 6:40 PM

There weren't this many and this type of LE vehicles when previous bodies were found in the Swamp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 20, 2021 6:46 PM

I guess Brian Entin was in the part of the park yesterday that they closed off today, possibly had been near Laundrie's remains the whole time. Yuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 20, 2021 6:50 PM

FBI just announced a new conference at 4

by Anonymousreply 107October 20, 2021 6:53 PM

* newS conference

by Anonymousreply 108October 20, 2021 6:54 PM

If there’s a presser, it’s definitely him. But how could they ID the body that quickly?

by Anonymousreply 109October 20, 2021 6:57 PM

This better not end like “You” season three with just a couple of toes!

by Anonymousreply 110October 20, 2021 7:05 PM

So, all these elaborate escape and hiding-out theories, and he was apparently in the swamp the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 111October 20, 2021 7:10 PM

Link r107?

by Anonymousreply 112October 20, 2021 7:11 PM

I saw it on Twitter but can't find the tweet now R112

by Anonymousreply 113October 20, 2021 7:22 PM

Live news coverage (WFLA) - these guys said the news conference is 4:30 est

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 20, 2021 7:28 PM

Carlton Reserve sounds like a brand of craft beer.

by Anonymousreply 115October 20, 2021 7:30 PM

Ah! R112 I found the link (except I think it's been delayed to 4:30):

Just a Bystander @Greaselover1 · 48m Fox and CNN just read statements from the FBI about the news conference and about human remains

by Anonymousreply 116October 20, 2021 7:33 PM

Brian Entin @BrianEntin FBI will address the media at 4:30pmET here at the reserve. @NewsNationNow will stream it -- I'll post a link.

Dental records verify it's Brian's remains of what wildlife didn't devour.

Cause of Death will take a couple more days.

Source is Faux News so not posting link per DL.

by Anonymousreply 117October 20, 2021 7:43 PM

[quote] So, all these elaborate escape and hiding-out theories, and he was apparently in the swamp the whole time.

Yes, it was Occam's Razor all along.

I had posted early on that he was almost certainly dead and in the reserve. All those false sightings were such bullshit, and I knew it, but everyone and their mother insisted that LE was inept and bumbling. A million pseudo web sleuths joined the party and came up with all kinds of "evidence" pointing to his likely means of survival and escape. What a fucking joke.

Like I had said before, police and the FBI stayed at the swamp because they were virtually certain he never left it. If LE had gone on all of these wild goose chases that the court of public opinion demanded, they would have been absolute fools, which of course, they are not.

The collective intelligence of LE is almost always far beyond the capacity of a single person's, or even that of sizable groups who think they can beat them at their game.

by Anonymousreply 118October 20, 2021 7:53 PM

I didn't know Mexico was in Florida. Gee. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 119October 20, 2021 8:09 PM

Where is Dog? Seems pretty quiet out there from him.?

by Anonymousreply 120October 20, 2021 8:10 PM

Speculation

Former FBI agent on Fox thinks the parents have probably been in contact with Brian all along, and were able to take LE to the spot today after they haven’t heard from him in a while

by Anonymousreply 121October 20, 2021 8:10 PM

So he was in a cabin on the shores of the swamp all along?

by Anonymousreply 122October 20, 2021 8:11 PM

Or they knew he was dead - and that's why they went to get that Mustang. Can't let a good car go to waste!

by Anonymousreply 123October 20, 2021 8:14 PM

They even had the chutzpah to make a claim on that "stolen" gun (from the Mustang) on their insurance

by Anonymousreply 124October 20, 2021 8:17 PM

R121, from what I read, LE found the items yesterday and the Laundries went to the site today to identify them. They didn’t discover the items.

by Anonymousreply 125October 20, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote]I'll keep looking, I know the Independent said 7 bodies were found in Carlton Reserve during the searches but they're behind a paywall now.

While the world's media was camped out at the Carlton Reserve, during a search for a person/body, SEVEN bodies were found and not one of those discoveries was reported?

Here's what the Independent actually said in its quest to turn this story into a nonsensical cross-country murder spree.

[quote]Five bodies have been found since Gabby Petito vanished and thrust missing people into spotlight

[quote]Spotlight on Gabby Petito’s death and the disappearance of Brian Laundrie has sparked renewed focus on other mysterious deaths

[quote]The bodies of at least five missing persons have been found amid the intense focus on Gabby Petito’s homicide and the disappearance of fugitive Brian Laundrie.

[quote]Mr Laundrie has been missing for five weeks after going on the run from authorities following the death of Ms Petito, who was found in a remote national forest in Wyoming on 19 September.

[quote]Authorities also suspected Mr Laundrie of involvement in a double homicide in Moab, Utah, but later admitted he had no involvement in the murder case.

[quote]The discovery of missing Colorado woman Sara Bayard’s body this week was the latest in a series of unexplained deaths in locations linked to Mr Laundrie.

[quote]While local law enforcement and the FBI have not officially linked Mr Laundrie to any other deaths, and have ruled some suicide, the coincidence has set off a intense speculation online.

[quote]A Reddit group dedicated to following the case, which has attracted nearly 150,000 members, was the first to point out Mr Laundrie’s connection to the deaths.

Then there's a brief profile of each of the five:

Sara Bayard

[quote]Ms Bayard, 55, was last seen at a convenience store in Parker, Colorado, on 28 June and was reported missing on 4 July. The Denver Channel reported she was found dead in Parker Colorado on 9 October, no cause of death has been released.

Lauren Cho

[quote]The 30-year-old chef from New Jersey disappeared on 28 June while hiking alone in California’s Yucca Valley.

Robert Lowery

[quote]The Teton County Search and Rescue team located a body matching Mr Lowery’s description on Tuesday at the base of the Teton Pass, about 65kms (40 miles) from where Ms Petito’s body was found. His death has been ruled as suicide.

Josue Calderon

[quote]Mr Calderon, 33 was found dead in the Blue Ridge Parkway, a scenic route that links to national parks in North Carolina, on 9 October. The discovery of his body sparked rumours it may be that of Mr Laundrie, who was the subject of dozens of unconfirmed sightings in the area.

Unidentified Alabama man

[quote]As police were chasing down dozens of sightings of Brian Laundrie, they zeroed in on a tip that he had been spotted in Tillman’s Corner, southwest of Mobile, Alabama, on 18 September. A large police presence swooped on an area near the Walmart store there after police found a dead body in a dumpster close to the sighting.

by Anonymousreply 126October 20, 2021 8:18 PM

Funny they don't have the camera's on the Laundrie's vegetable garden in the back where he has been living for 2 months under the dirt. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 127October 20, 2021 8:21 PM

And here's one that does put the number at seven, but not in the Carlton Reserve:

[quote]Brian Laundrie remains elusive but US authorities have found a disturbing number of bodies amid the search for the sole person-of-interest in the death of Gabby Petito.

[quote]It’s reported the remains of at least seven people have been discovered across the country amid the search.

[quote]And, in a strange turn of events, another fugitive was reportedly found near the search zone for Laundrie.

[quote]According to reports, Florida man Ethan Waters, wanted over contempt of court and property damage charges, was captured on Saturday near Carlton Reserve, where the search for Laundrie, the 23-year-old fiance of slain woman Petito, has focused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 20, 2021 8:24 PM

This whole thing is sad. I won't even ask to have their stuff. If only...

by Anonymousreply 129October 20, 2021 8:35 PM

Great reporting btw. Always try to include a link, so we can verify info.

by Anonymousreply 130October 20, 2021 8:37 PM

I have questions. - How long has that body been there? - Any obvious cause of death (gsw etc)? - Other items found at the scene besides a backpack and notebook? Cellphone, gun, etc.

The cops know more than they’re saying. They know the answers to these questions.

The biggest question of all is HOW did the dirtbag parents know exactly where to search?

by Anonymousreply 131October 20, 2021 8:51 PM

This clip ends before you see/hear them....but a bunch of the Justice4Gabby! attention-whores (led by that Jonathan guy) set up their lawn chairs for this press conference, and chanted at "Justice For Gabby!" at the FBI spokesman as he walked away. Now, they're on their way back to the Laundrie house to chant some more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 20, 2021 8:59 PM

One "protestor" had a cap with a Union Jack on it. Surely no one came from the UK for this?

by Anonymousreply 133October 20, 2021 9:00 PM

Items found were previously underwater

Police have recovered apparent human remains that have not been identified in the search for Brian Laundrie, the FBI said Wednesday.

Authorities also found items belonging to Laundrie, like a backpack and notebook, officials said.

FBI Special Agent in Charge Michael McPherson said the area where the items were found had previously been underwater. McPherson said a team would be on site for several days processing the scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 20, 2021 9:02 PM

[quote]One "protestor" had a cap with a Union Jack on it. Surely no one came from the UK for this?

Yes, I did, but only because I thought that awful Meghan Markle was somehow involved.

by Anonymousreply 135October 20, 2021 9:11 PM

So, we're just supposed to believe it's Brian because "dental records and a notebook"? A notebook and "remains" that magically appeared on the day after the park was reopened? Sorry, no. I'm gonna need a lot more than that. There is no way on earth that I will ever believe that Brian Laundrie went no farther than the Carlton Reserve when these idiots weren't even watching him and he could have gone ANYWHERE.

Obviously the parents want us to believe this is true, but so do the local P.D. and the FBI, because they've been looking like absolute fools for months now. Mark my words: They will never produce a matching DNA result from this latest "find". Never.

by Anonymousreply 136October 20, 2021 9:31 PM

R136, they will most definitely get DNA. You can even pull it from bone marrow.

by Anonymousreply 137October 20, 2021 9:37 PM

Ahem..handwriting analysis?

by Anonymousreply 138October 20, 2021 9:44 PM

The FBI stated the remains & personal items were found in an area that had previously been under water. Unless Brian kept that notebook in a waterproof bag (like boaters use), they won't be getting much from it.

by Anonymousreply 139October 20, 2021 9:56 PM

R139, Notebook was probably in the backpack. As discussed in comments after the presser FBI can decipher anything under any condition.

by Anonymousreply 140October 20, 2021 10:03 PM

If it is Brian... then the only use he's ever been to anyone in his life was to give an alligator a good meal.

by Anonymousreply 141October 20, 2021 11:25 PM

R133: She didn't. She's one of our homegrown lunatics, Marissa Zdazinsky. Raised in N. Bergen, NJ now living in Hershey, PA. YouTuber, multiple arrests, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 21, 2021 12:49 AM

^^ Oh, and I forgot: She's a certified Life Coach, too!

by Anonymousreply 143October 21, 2021 12:51 AM

[quote]Is he dead yet?

Signs point to yes.

by Anonymousreply 144October 21, 2021 1:19 AM

Theory = What if Brian killed someone and made it look like HE is the dead guy in the swamp? I think I am on to something.

by Anonymousreply 145October 21, 2021 2:00 AM

When all this dies down, the answers given that can be given will not satisfy, the poor Petito family will remember Gabby every second of their lives from the moment the crowd is gone, and it will dwindle, and finally be silent and be gone but then the heartbreak will close in to that dark place for them. There will be no one to make it stop but time. Brian Laundrie took from them something that cannot be amended for, cannot fill the void for, ever. That is what is so sad and the Laundrie family is also caught up in his terrible act, because when you love a child you love that child. Perhaps you would go to hell and back to save that child no matter what they have done. You see them as the person who is your beloved child. But Brian only made their path to hell and no there is no way back. Their lives are emotionally and financially ruined. They are hated, are pariahs and whether they were doing it out of love for their son or they raised a monster who was a selfish bastard I still find the whole thing a terrible human tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 146October 21, 2021 2:05 AM

I hope he's gator poop.

If he's alive and he stands trial, he's going to tell the court and the world that Gabby was crazy and abusive, and he killed her by accident or in self-defense. If he stands trial, the Petito family is going to be put through a new kind of hell, as if they haven't suffered enough already. But if he's dead, then karma has done its job for once, and Gabby's friends and families can slowly start the healing process.

by Anonymousreply 147October 21, 2021 2:24 AM

They found his teeth, quicker than a DNA test.

by Anonymousreply 148October 21, 2021 2:32 AM

I really wanted him to be found alive so he could rot in prison....This is a disappointing development...

by Anonymousreply 149October 21, 2021 2:35 AM

According to the high IQ web sleuths here, that don't mean nuthin'!

by Anonymousreply 150October 21, 2021 2:35 AM

[quote]Theory = What if Brian killed someone and made it look like HE is the dead guy in the swamp? I think I am on to something.

Brilliant thinking, R145! After killing some random swamp person, he removed his own jaws and teeth so the dental records would match, and then hacked off several of his own body parts, so the DNA would match the remains.

Yes, I think you're ON something.

by Anonymousreply 151October 21, 2021 3:24 AM

Was Brian's dental records verified?

Presser wasn't as specific as I had expected.

by Anonymousreply 152October 21, 2021 3:28 AM

The laundries go out there and after a failed 2 month search find his stuff and possible remains in a matter of minutes. Things that make you go hmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 153October 21, 2021 3:49 AM

R152 The FBI ain’t known for flappin their gums much.

by Anonymousreply 154October 21, 2021 3:52 AM

Only plausible excuse I've heard is that the water receded so that Brian's remains were then found. Did the crocs bury him in the mud so they could slowly munch on his remains at their leisure?

Did he take his parents gun from the glove compartment and off himself? Lawyer had admitted weeks ago that the Laundrie's had filed a insurance claim when the gun wasn't in the Mercury when they picked it up.

Of course then LE should have been able to find the gun.

by Anonymousreply 155October 21, 2021 3:55 AM

So it turned out to be The Hunt for Dead in October?

by Anonymousreply 156October 21, 2021 4:35 AM

Yeah but the water didn’t recede yesterday, or the day before or the day before.

by Anonymousreply 157October 21, 2021 4:36 AM

[quote]Theory = What if Brian killed someone and made it look like HE is the dead guy in the swamp? I think I am on to something.

This isn't one of your Cabot Cove murder cases, Jessica.

by Anonymousreply 158October 21, 2021 5:37 AM

His hair was receding faster then that water.

by Anonymousreply 159October 21, 2021 5:38 AM

"Did the crocs bury him in the mud so they could slowly munch on his remains at their leisure?"

Alligators will dig burrows near or below the waterline, and sometimes they'll stash dead or dying prey in there to... ripen. They like their meat aged until it's soft.

But I doubt that's where they found him, it's hard to find one of those burrows, or to look inside safely, and why would a gator leave anything edible lying around the burrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 21, 2021 6:03 AM

Is he deader then a doornail?

by Anonymousreply 161October 21, 2021 6:08 AM

He's not only merely dead, he's really most sincerely dead.

by Anonymousreply 162October 21, 2021 7:07 AM

The Parents = "We found him. Even though LE spent millions and weeks, WE found him. Where do we pick up the REWARD MONEY? We got our eye on a new camper..."

by Anonymousreply 163October 21, 2021 7:33 AM

[quote] "Dog believes at one point Brian went to a small island, possibly in a kayak" Two Weeks Ago....Hilarious....It will be funny to see how he spins this. Also John Walsh has been all over FOX with his theories...It is easy to spot the Republicans in this story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 21, 2021 8:17 AM

Yeah, I have to say his parents were getting leaned on very hard and so gave LE more to go on. I really doubt they will be charged on anything. They need to go and live with Tot Mom

by Anonymousreply 165October 21, 2021 8:20 AM

[quote]Always try to include a link, so we can verify info.

For what it's worth, I tried to post a link about the 4:30 presser when someone asked, but then Prime Time kicked in (typical in the afternoon) and I couldn't post. I didn't even try again until this morning.

by Anonymousreply 166October 21, 2021 10:29 AM

What I thought was interesting is that, per a map I saw on Twitter, Brian was in the part of the park that was across the street from where everyone had been searching. That may have been because the area he was in was underwater so they didn't even attempt to go there, but you'd think that once the water receded, they would have done a quick search.

The fact that his parents seemed to know exactly where he was makes me think they DID know he was there this whole time, or at least highly suspected it (abandoned car, missing gun) which makes their behavior stone cold psychopathic. Might explain why Brian was the way he was, though.

by Anonymousreply 167October 21, 2021 10:31 AM

“…makes their behavior stone cold psychopathic”.

I love this sentence.

by Anonymousreply 168October 21, 2021 1:39 PM

Guys, I think the body was under water until it receded. That area was then searched and his bag was found. Then his parents were called to the site to identify it. Why would they want to cast more suspicion on themselves?!

When Karina Vetrano went missing by half an hour. Her father called PD/FD buddies to form a search party, since it was too early to consider it foul play. He was the one who found her battered and violated body. I thought it was very suspicious. And he was chomping on a cigar in the footage shown right after. Very weird behavior by some of these guido people.

by Anonymousreply 169October 21, 2021 4:47 PM

FBI Identified by his dental records as Brian Laundrie. He's a goner.

by Anonymousreply 170October 21, 2021 10:24 PM

I want the cause of death, stat.

by Anonymousreply 171October 21, 2021 10:34 PM

On NBC Nightly News they said they Identified Laundrie through dental records form "A partial skull" but said they don't know why it was described as a partial skull.

by Anonymousreply 172October 21, 2021 10:54 PM

Are they going to do DNA testing, or just go with the dental eecords?

by Anonymousreply 173October 21, 2021 10:57 PM

Someone swallowed his mandible by accident.

by Anonymousreply 174October 21, 2021 10:58 PM

Another thread, "Brian Laundry is Dead" has already 340 posts. But they don't reveal anything new.

by Anonymousreply 175October 21, 2021 11:01 PM

After all of the speculation, suspected sightings of Brian, etc., the actual ending of the sage feels pretty anticlimactic. That's the trouble with reality. Despite the old saying, it's rarely stranger than fiction.

by Anonymousreply 176October 21, 2021 11:44 PM

^^ actual ending of the saga ^^

by Anonymousreply 177October 21, 2021 11:45 PM

He was a wise, old sage.

by Anonymousreply 178October 22, 2021 12:03 AM

R172

Wonder if he blew his brains out. That tends to leave a partial skull.

by Anonymousreply 179October 22, 2021 1:45 AM

She shoulda kept her fucking mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 180October 22, 2021 3:58 AM

The lawsuits will be next. The Police who responded to the domestic disturbance will probably be sued by Gabbys family. The Laundries will be sued...Mommy and Daddy Laundrie might sue for the reward money (they DID find Brian)...This circus ain't over.

by Anonymousreply 181October 22, 2021 5:04 AM

"Wonder if he blew his brains out. That tends to leave a partial skull."

So do hungry alligators.

by Anonymousreply 182October 22, 2021 8:14 AM

With regards to Gabbys personal possessions, did the Laundries give them back to the family or was it turned over to LE?

I’m not so sure the parents can claim the reward, they only provided his last known whereabouts and found some things on the ground not his body and that is not exactly a tip leading to capture and arrest. If they try to profit from this the freaks protesting will burn them at the stake.

I bet Cassie is finally breathing a sigh of relief.

by Anonymousreply 183October 22, 2021 2:41 PM

I bet he was barefoot when he killed himself. That freak never seemed to wear shoes. Either did Petito.

by Anonymousreply 184October 22, 2021 5:17 PM

How many times will the "wear shoes troll" comment for us?

by Anonymousreply 185October 22, 2021 8:09 PM

He blew his brains out..

by Anonymousreply 186November 24, 2021 9:52 AM

Too bad, I was hoping he suffered a slow death by alligator.

by Anonymousreply 187November 24, 2021 9:55 AM

We all knew it was suicide, give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 188November 24, 2021 1:37 PM

Wait, there was an update? Link please.

by Anonymousreply 189November 24, 2021 5:36 PM

I believe that there was a conspiracy and JFK Jr came back from the dead, killed Brian and is now drinking margaritas at Mara Lago.

by Anonymousreply 190November 26, 2021 2:47 AM

Q said Brian is actually alive and having the late Greg’s asshole surgically installed so he can take a big cod or a hator in the swamps.

by Anonymousreply 191November 26, 2021 3:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!