Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you have “a” disability that stops you from comprehending that “an OnlyFans” is short for “an OnlyFans account?”

And will your self worth still hinge on pissing into the vernacular wind 90 years from now?

by Anonymousreply 23January 20, 2022 4:56 AM

Thanks. Whoever posted that takes the cake for pompous, pretentious idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2021 10:25 PM

An adjective is an adjective and a noun is a noun!

Do NOT omit the noun!

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2021 10:38 PM

I had a feeling the pedantic grammar Nazi would lose this poll.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2021 12:12 AM

“A” disability?

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2021 12:17 AM

Sorry, I'm busy. I'm watching Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2021 12:19 AM

Couldn't "make" what up?

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2021 12:23 AM

Oh, look!

The OP of the "Peachy Boy phishing scam" thread still thinks he's funny to press his pedantic grammar Nazism against the common vernacular -- in every, other post!

He must be a real charmer at parties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 7, 2021 2:04 AM

Someone's triggered!

by Anonymousreply 8November 7, 2021 2:09 AM

Right. The turd in the punch bowl who has to prosecute "an" Onlyfans "every" time he "writes" about "the" subject is not a "triggered" annoying fuck "at" "all."

by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2021 4:09 AM

Oh, look!

Reply 100 in the Joey Lawrence thread still thinks it can stop the world from using shorthand abbreviations.

It still finds itself wildly hilarious, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2021 10:07 PM

You're both cunts.

by Anonymousreply 11November 7, 2021 10:19 PM

r11 I find those posts funny. You seem rather overexcited about them for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 12November 7, 2021 11:04 PM

r11 + r12 = "An" OnlyFans Nitpicker Douche

by Anonymousreply 13November 7, 2021 11:36 PM

By posting this thread, the OP has probably engendered more instances of "an" and "a" than the poster about whom he created the thread. Ironic isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 14November 7, 2021 11:39 PM

R13 I'm not, but don't let that stop your weird obsession with a joke that seems to trigger you out of all proportion.

by Anonymousreply 15November 8, 2021 8:36 PM

I don’t get why people are mad at the OP.

by Anonymousreply 16November 8, 2021 8:50 PM

What in the name of all that is holy…?

by Anonymousreply 17November 8, 2021 8:59 PM

Look, guys! The perennially HILARIOUS "An OnlyFans" troll has landed on the David Cihacek Thread!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂OMG the fresh take @ Reply 10 in that thread flaunting his inability to accept "an OnlyFans" as shorthand only gets better with age!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm LITERALLY cracking apart here!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂OH MY SIDES!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NEXT r10 will be splitting my sides with LITERAL VIOLENCE!!!!! 😂😂😂😂 HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂OMFG!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2021 3:02 AM

r18 how long to "construct" your post? You be nuttier than squirrel poop.

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2021 3:10 AM

Why couldn't you win the poll, r19?

I thought you were irresistibly charming.

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2021 3:19 AM

[quote] Do you have “a” disability that stops you from comprehending that “an OnlyFans” is short for “an OnlyFans account?”

What are you talking about? The issue isn’t that there isn’t “account” added at the end. I thought the issue is “an” vs. “a”.

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2021 3:52 AM

"an" original poster

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2021 4:14 AM

"A" bump.

by Anonymousreply 23January 20, 2022 4:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!