Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The New HGTV Thread: Fall is Here!

But Adrian Leeds STILL can't find you a full sized fridge in the Fourth Arrondissement, mon cher.

Let's get to it, shall we??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 1, 2022 8:24 PM

The prior thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2021 9:27 PM

As mentioned on the other thread....Cuntina is engaged. AGAIN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2021 9:28 PM

Christina Hall?

Hot dog down a hallway, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2021 1:24 AM

Meanwhile Tarek's new show had him and his Christina knock off buying THEIR new house.

These kids will need sooooooo much therapy

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2021 4:29 PM

Nice crotch flash from Michael Cordray. He knows his audience!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2021 11:49 PM

What do we think of Kevin Brugger, the German Realtor from House Hunters International?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2021 1:34 AM

R6 Meh.

I mean, nice enough but I was hoping for someone with a slightly stronger personality. Kevin doesn't seem specifically German, he could be selling real estate anywhere on the continent

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2021 1:59 AM

Last night she was showing a bi-racial couple some properties near Monaco in the south of France. I'm always amazed at how cramped apartments are in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2021 2:37 PM

Damn, I really want Mark Bowe inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 9September 24, 2021 10:23 PM

Or I'd gladly kneel in front of him, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2021 12:50 AM

Something is off with the new Boise Boys show. The fat one was acting really creepy and scary around the family's kids.

by Anonymousreply 11September 27, 2021 1:29 AM

[quote] I'm always amazed at how cramped apartments are in Europe.

Yes, 80% of Americans on this show expose their crassness complaining that apartments in Europe are different compared to apartments back home in Chicago and LA.

And then they start whining that every appliance needs to be 'updated'.

by Anonymousreply 12September 27, 2021 1:54 AM

Cuntina must have some kind of magical pussy, because listening to that voice would compel me to throw myself in front of traffic.

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2021 2:25 PM

She's most straight men's vision of a hot woman - even if she's brain dead and has that nasal drone.

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2021 4:49 PM

It doesn't sound good for either Mark Bowe or Michael Cordray - looks like both of their shows may be getting the axe or at least not be commissioned for any new episodes.

Jeebus forbid we don't give the vile Gaineses more hours to program.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2021 4:03 PM

[quote]She's most straight men's vision of a hot woman - even if she's brain dead and has that nasal drone.

Yes, fake blond hair w/ extensions added, fake tan, fake eyelashes and tons of eye makeup, fake nails, fake boobs, fake veneered teeth.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2021 7:43 AM

R8, I was amazed that a couple with a young kid would even consider a fourth floor walk up, especially since they expect the grandmother to babysit every day.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2021 12:03 PM

La Leeds is a fucking legend!

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2021 1:17 PM

There was an HHI in Berlin with the whiniest cunt I've seen in a while. The guy was handsome and she was stringy haired and whiny the whole time.

Straight men need to learn they can do better.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2021 3:19 PM

Tarek is a loon and very nouveau riche trash.

But he does look fine.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2021 11:55 PM

Cory's shorts were so short this week on Good Bones it was comical. He has to be gay. I mean, seriously, he's such a priss.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2021 11:56 PM

last week on HH International they had on an attractive middle aged (maybe 50s?) gay couple buying a place in Mexico. It was cute to watch but their "debates" were of course scripted since they had picked the property prior to filming

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2021 12:13 AM

Tarek's show had two VERY muscular blond men on this week.

the first had a little more of that "I'm checking in with my parole officer" vibe while the second was apparently his sister's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2021 3:03 AM

[quote] Cory's shorts were so short this week on Good Bones

Shorter than this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2021 3:07 AM

[quote] It doesn't sound good for either Mark Bowe…

That's a pity. But I'm surprised they have so many clients willing to renovate their barns; I assumed country people would prefer to demolish.

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2021 3:10 AM

R24 Around the same length, maybe slightly shorter, but they were jean shorts and SUPER snug.

by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2021 3:12 AM

I wonder what's happening here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2021 3:13 AM

In my fantasy, Cory's about to get lubed up so Tad's double digit donger can have a ride.

by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2021 3:17 AM

Chip looks ridiculous with that long hair. And for all the money they've raked in, he always looks unbathed.

by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2021 5:10 AM

ooff

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2021 2:11 PM

The husband on Tarek's show this week was a big ole MARY! He was the very stereotype of a Latino husbear.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2021 4:41 PM

More Rock The Block, led by human cigarette and Axe spray bottle Ty Pennington

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2021 5:42 PM

I still miss Scott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2021 6:24 PM

A Scott/Strombo sandwich, please

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 12, 2021 6:26 PM

I like the Restoring Galveston show. The guy is very good but his constantly pregnant wife is annoying af. Problem is there are just so many old Galveston houses worth restoring. They'll run out of potential flips soon if they haven't already.

by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2021 7:26 PM

If I lived with him I would be having him impregnate me all the time too!

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2021 1:01 AM

Dear DIY/HGTV/Discovery

Can you extend the on air commercials with Mark Bowe, please?

Maybe get a few closeups of his hands.....those hairy forearms? The bulge in his work pants?

And make them, like, three minutes long? Just long enough for me to be able to stroke and blow my load to his sexy fucking smirk?

Thanks in advance.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2021 2:17 PM

EVERY HHI in Mexico = eldergay couple buying a 2nd home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2021 1:42 PM

R38 that's the episode I mentioned earlier

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2021 5:01 PM

A Paris episode with some woman who was making her heels do some HEAVY lifting and had the nelliest friend I've ever seen on HGTV.

But La Leeds made it all better. She posed fabulously in all the client's photos AND told that heifer she didn't need a full size fridge. I remain hers truly.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2021 4:45 AM

Adrian is the best. France just wouldn’t be the same without her.

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2021 5:52 AM

R41 She really is.

She struck me as a bit odd years ago when I first started watching, and I used to make fun of her a bit, but honestly, she comes across as fair but blunt and her honesty about the realities of living in Paris are a breath of fresh air compared to so many other HGTV personas.

I mean, I realize it's for the cameras. But she has the best balance of what a real estate person SHOULD have of anyone on camera at HGTV. She makes the client feel like she's a friend BUT she's ruthlessly honest about what they're walking into......

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2021 1:04 PM

R42, I would agree it's refreshing to hear someone bluntly explain, "Oh no, no, no, you can't even begin to afford a kitchen larger than a broom closet in the Septième. It's not going to happen for you. And you can just forget about entertaining your vast circle of choc Parisian friends here, too: no such kitchen for you, and you'll be lucky if you find one friend who's half French-Canadian in the swath of pied-à-terres owned by rich Midwestern dentist's wives. Nobody you will meet speaks French here, I don't and I've lived here for decades!."

If she stopped there I'd be all for it, but every little dump she shows she gives her client that "So are you gonna buy it, already? You may as well. If nothing suits you, just buy the first place you see. I need my commission today!"

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2021 2:41 PM

The other night I was bored and was bingeing HHI on Discovery+

While it's sort of cool to see the real estate in cities all over the world, watching the shows without commercials makes you realize how ham fisted they are about "You only care about getting a swimming pool" or "you are the cheap one!" and how about half the people (and I'm being generous) come off as super annoying and naive.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2021 2:55 PM

R44, I've noticed the same: the removal of commercial interruptions magnifies the faults of the show's editing and sometimes its participants. I hate HHI for traveling to Munich only to spend a half-hour looking at three equally dreary recently built houses that, but for a couple of tiny details, might as easily be outside Bonn or Stockholm or Durham or Brussels or the Costa Brava.

Sometimes the show will engineer an old city/shiny suburbs dichotomy starting with a tour of a tiny barely one-bedroom apartment for a family of four, but with a view of Brunelleschi's dome, then the spouse will whine that, "because we uprooted the kids and brought them to Florence, we should find a suburban house every bit as boring as where we used to live. Oh, and honey, you'll have to stay home all day with no job and knowing no one, because we're so far away from anything and we can only afford one car."

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2021 4:12 PM

Good analysis R45

The other bit is when they find single people/retirees/empty nesters who really want to travel a lot while they're overseas and will take the much smaller/less attractive apartment because "that extra $300/month will let us do so much more traveling!"

The Asian wet room bathrooms still have yet to win me over though. Seems like they'd be permanently damp and dank, not to mention the hassle of having to move everything out of the room when you shower. A tiny shower in the corner with walls to keep in the water would be preferable.

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2021 4:19 PM

Those shows are all faked to death but yes, the HHI ones magnify the fakery.

The German ones are terrible. No matter what city they play the same oompah music. One guy kept asking for "Bavarian charm" in a city that was not anywhere in Bavaria.

We know the owner/renter already has their place when they are filming, but seriously, could they not pretend a little better and have an actual property that looks legit?

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2021 9:34 PM

And splurge a little on the HHI shopping budgets,. There's not much point if they are going to show an adult student 8n a tight budget trying to find an apartment in Edinburgh for under £355/month, or a missionary couple in Berlin who pretend to want views then end up mes beyond the farthest airport.

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2021 9:55 PM

Why does it seem like they feature the Netherlands so much on House Hunters International? I'd like more countries instead

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2021 10:23 PM

Probably easier to find realtors who speak fluent English R49

Though I was reminded of DL when watching the recent episode where the couple with two kids was moving from NY to Amsterdam--she was Dutch, he was not.

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2021 11:42 PM

Who's going to go to Galveston to take care of Michael Cordray's relentlessly hard, horny dick?

If we don't, that heifer will be pregnant again next year!

by Anonymousreply 51October 19, 2021 4:14 PM

Hmmm.

I just wanna put my face....right....THERE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 19, 2021 7:01 PM

Watched an episode of HHI where the family was moving from Ohio to the Netherlands.

The dad was originally from Turkey and.....weird. He didn't seem that attractive at first, sort of tall and awkward, but he had a certain magnetism, and he was just HUGE (big hands, just....big). By the end of the episode I was moist.

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2021 1:42 PM

Has Inside Out been renewed for another season? Haven't seen it on the schedule for awhile. I like the two main guys on it. One allegedly straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2021 8:44 PM

Damn, I have to watch that one R54.

by Anonymousreply 55October 23, 2021 2:11 PM

Apparently there's a new season of my two favorite tarts!

It may be on Peacock now, I am guessing it may come to HGTV before long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2021 2:12 PM

R56 that was the worst show ever. Dumb, crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 57October 23, 2021 3:35 PM

I love love LOVE Angel!

Even if she did go into thrift stores and markets looking like she raided Boy George's closet.

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2021 8:05 PM

So R54 who's the top?

by Anonymousreply 59October 26, 2021 2:12 PM

LOL at the gay couple on House Hunters in Cleveland.

The Italian bottom made me LOL several times - trying to act big and butch but you could tell he was the most high maintenance Mary ever, one that probably has to have Mama or Aunt Toni or whoever the fuck it was bring him his stuffed pasta shells, since his poor husband doesn't make it correctly.

I swear Italian Power Bottom had fake eyelashes on.

by Anonymousreply 60October 29, 2021 7:30 PM

Is Adrian Leeds the ONLY realtor in France? Has anyone seen another agent but her in La Belle Pays? Does she have a special deal or something. Every time I see a House Hunters International in a French location, I know her mug is going to show up before they even introduce her.

by Anonymousreply 61October 29, 2021 7:35 PM

R61 She's definitely got Paris locked down. I think she does the Riviera and several other nearby spots, but there are other realtors who do other areas of France.

by Anonymousreply 62October 29, 2021 7:43 PM

R62: C'est incroyable, but there are even one or two or so other agents who sell properties in Paris, too.

Leeds used to make money with a chatty, all over the map of subjects newsletter and talks to Americans visiting Paris. She occasionally got a finder's fee or a cut from a proper agent's commission when she brought them a buyer.

Rich friends followed her newsletter for years, by turns entranced and appalled by her tackiness. They would send me bits of her newsletters for laughs. They were in Paris often and meet with her 2 or 3 times but in the end abandoned the idea of one of her tiny bolt holes and bought a fairly vast and elegant place through a proper Parisian agent. I think the fact that she assiduously avoids speaking any French at all was the first thing that turned them against her.

About that time Leeds began appearing on HHI and seems to have then formed some proper consulting agency. Her earlier efforts were very seat of her pants and she complained quite often of being very cash strapped.

by Anonymousreply 63October 29, 2021 8:31 PM

I try to watch Tarek's show but his new GF is on it and so fucking annoying.

It's like when a soap opera tries to recast with a lookalike but they're terrible in every way. The new GF is Christina's lookalike but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 64October 30, 2021 1:13 PM

the other night a gay couple was buying in some vineyard region of New Zealand. I hated all the properties shown

by Anonymousreply 65October 30, 2021 6:31 PM

I like "My Lottery Dream Home" with David Bromstad. What's amazing is that a lot of the winners are buying what are very ordinary homes often less than 5OOK, even when they win several million. I'm glad they aren't breaking the bank and going all out,. Nice that they're saving some for the future.

by Anonymousreply 66November 1, 2021 6:38 PM

I refuse to believe Luke Caldwell is not the rimming queen of Boise, ID.

by Anonymousreply 67November 6, 2021 7:43 PM

R60 Who is the Italian power bottom from Cleveland? Pics?

by Anonymousreply 68November 6, 2021 7:56 PM

Enty posted that one or both the Boise Boys are pedos.

by Anonymousreply 69November 6, 2021 9:22 PM

How is this Luke Caldwell guy who hosts and designs on "Outgrown" not gay? He has gay voice and gay glasses and gay vibes for days - but he is married to a woman, has 7 kids, and his wife is pregnant with kid #8. Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 70November 7, 2021 12:03 AM

Maybe he's Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 71November 7, 2021 12:44 AM

R61---A while back HHI had another realtor, not Leeds, showing some dumb ass US guy properties that he complained about with dedicated pettiness. She has shortish, bleached blonde hair, wore an assortment of scarves and had a 3-pack of Gitanes a day voice, like the Patty or Selma of Marseilles. SHE WAS DIVINE! She gave her awful client all the shit he deserved, rolled her eyes, insulted his stupidity, best episode in France EVAH! I wrote about the episode at the time, it's in one of these HGTV/Adrian threads.

by Anonymousreply 72November 7, 2021 2:45 AM

R68 This is the episode......I have been trying to find them on FB or find a video of the episode but no luck yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 9, 2021 12:41 AM

Miss Richard Bianco has SHAVED HER BEARD!

In related news, black shoe polish is suddenly in surplus in London......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 9, 2021 2:34 PM

Chip Gaines is 47 today.

Damn that's a hard 47.

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2021 1:20 PM

I know Luke Caldwell had some sort of scandal because his dad is an evangelical minister but fucked someone in the congregation, or something like that.

He's gayer that a peacock felching Richard Simmons but I guess the evangelical stuff won with him....he's probably following the Quiverful cult or whatever that is.

by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2021 1:22 PM

Oh. Will Chip celebrate by having his annual bath?

by Anonymousreply 77November 14, 2021 1:28 PM

R77 With flea dip!

And a 30 second handyjay from JoJo. Which is probably 20 seconds more than he needs to cum.

Then JoJo can shower off the horror of that and go fuck her carpenter again.

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2021 1:32 PM

There is no way Luke Caldwell can pray ALL that gay away.

by Anonymousreply 79November 16, 2021 4:38 AM

It pours out of him.

by Anonymousreply 80November 16, 2021 4:44 AM

Girls, girls, girls - relax. I am as straight as they come.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 17, 2021 1:50 AM

MARY!

MARY!

MARY!

That hair!!

by Anonymousreply 82November 17, 2021 3:53 PM

HGTV seems really slow and not exciting right now. Weird because it's sweeps month. But nothing interesting seems to be on.

Aside from Tarek and new eps of Love It or List It none of their big hitters are on.

by Anonymousreply 83November 17, 2021 4:52 PM

AHEM!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 84November 17, 2021 6:40 PM

last night on House Hunters International they had on a former Fear Factor champion who tried to make it as an actor now he's apparently a "fitness guru" named Mark Hewlett. Hot body but the hair dye was hilarious

by Anonymousreply 85November 17, 2021 8:29 PM

Jonathan Knight has a farmhouse rehab show in Essex, Mass. He's adorkable.

by Anonymousreply 86November 17, 2021 8:37 PM

R85 what country?

by Anonymousreply 87November 18, 2021 1:50 AM

R87 he was born in Zimbabwe but grew up in New Zealand before coming to the US. He and his wife were in LA but moved to Tulum. He wanted a "house in the jungle"

by Anonymousreply 88November 18, 2021 2:08 AM

Thanks R88

by Anonymousreply 89November 18, 2021 2:34 AM

Agree Mark Hewlitt had a bad dye job but damn, he's got a banging body. I totally would.

by Anonymousreply 90November 18, 2021 3:37 AM

I really want to hate Dave Marrs and his cheesy dad joke routine....as well as the fact that he's possibly a deplorable.

And then I see him on TV and I just want him to park his balls and ass on my face for hours.

by Anonymousreply 91November 20, 2021 4:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 20, 2021 4:28 AM

The Boise Boys have become a Boring Bunch.

by Anonymousreply 93November 22, 2021 6:38 PM

I haven't looked through the posts, but want to point it out, if it wasn't already, that the bald, virile Henry the constuction manager on The Closer is a hot piece of fuck meat.

by Anonymousreply 94November 23, 2021 2:47 AM

R94 Noted! Haven't seen that show yet but will make a point. If there is bald, virile fuck meat on these shows I am HERE FOR IT!

by Anonymousreply 95November 23, 2021 3:01 AM

On DABL (for non cable people) there’s a British show called House Doctor for people who’ve had no luck selling their homes. The host is an American woman who comes in a does a quick, but not cheap! redecoration so it’s similar to the old Sell This House but without Roger. I felt sorry for the homeowners because on the two shows yesterday, the changes were ghastly. These poor women tried not to cry but you could see they were not happy about the changes which cost about £1500. One had a large, natural wood kitchen hutch painted hot pink. The other had her rattan settee and chairs spray painted gold.

by Anonymousreply 96November 23, 2021 3:53 AM

Dave Marrs looked bulgy this week in several shots. I think he's lost weight and they keep showing camera angles where his basket is center stage.

by Anonymousreply 97November 25, 2021 5:59 PM

R94 Henry IS a nice piece of ass.

by Anonymousreply 98November 25, 2021 5:59 PM

I'm actually liking Call The Closer a lot.

The second episode had a DILF that had amazing eyes. Wishing he would have been shirtless

by Anonymousreply 99November 28, 2021 1:14 AM

I’m watching No Demo Reno and it’s not bad for what it is. Fast paced, no surprise structural issues fake drama , no repetitive scenes when coming back from a commercial, minimal shiplap. No walls removed for open! concept! Lots of messy brickwork and herringbone tile. The houses are all Texas McMansions of the Tuscan era. Instead of demoing dark wood cabinets, they’re repainted (white, naturally) and the island is replaced. Floors left as is most of the time. Bathrooms are gutted though and the jacuzzi tub fitted diagonally in the corner is replaced with a freestanding. Result is with the usual Home Goods/Wayfair staging but it’s an improvement. Also important, no wild camera swings, funny angles and zooms. For the reveal, you can actually see and understand the transformation.

by Anonymousreply 100December 6, 2021 3:59 PM

I think my lust for Dave Marrs falls under the Men I'm Ashamed I'm Attracted To thread.

His one eyed helper is hot in a way too. Not worked out but has that thick torso and thick biceps guys get from lifting heavy machinery.

by Anonymousreply 101December 6, 2021 4:02 PM

When I look at Dave Marrs, I don't know what it is I find attractive. He's like a hot, manly Smurf.

by Anonymousreply 102December 7, 2021 1:03 PM

R102 same. Sometimes he looks weird but other times.....rowr.

by Anonymousreply 103December 9, 2021 4:07 AM

I finally watched Call the Closer. Henry is fine fine fine but what’s his job? He doesn’t seem to supervise anything. Is he the boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 104December 10, 2021 1:50 AM

That fat fuck on Boise Boys gives off power pedo vibes and always has. What an ugly,creepy man. Not to mention that queen from outer space thats his partner.I dont care if he has 15 kids,that bitch will get caught sucking dicks in a rest stop somewhere before its all said and done. Its so funny how a thin,balding slight man like Micheal Cordray has so many fans ,but Im one of them ! Something about him just screams multiple orgasms !

by Anonymousreply 105December 10, 2021 2:16 AM

You know Michael Cordray would be a rough, fun fuck and bang multiple loads into you.

How he is married to that screeching cow is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 106December 10, 2021 2:46 AM

Poor Michael. Once he sells this he can really take a LOAD off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 10, 2021 7:05 PM

I just watched that episode today,and at one point you could see his dick just a swinging in his loose shorts !

by Anonymousreply 108December 10, 2021 7:57 PM

There was one in season one where he was so bulgy in his jeans I almost shot a load right there.

by Anonymousreply 109December 11, 2021 12:08 AM

The guy that was on the 12/6 Call The Closer was hot in an Anthony Weiner sort of way.

He had a big schnozz, big hands and big bare feet which were front and center (he had to take his shoes off in the house)

by Anonymousreply 110December 13, 2021 3:46 PM

oh and HENRY! Fuck that dude is hot. He was wearing shorts and his massive thighs were on display.

by Anonymousreply 111December 13, 2021 4:34 PM

OK, watching the Holmes Family whatever, the new show.

Always thought Mike Holmes was handsomeish in a gruff way but his son is a fucking SMOKESHOW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 14, 2021 10:11 PM

Yum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 14, 2021 10:12 PM

Its long been a dream of mine to be the middle of a Holmes sandwich !

by Anonymousreply 114December 14, 2021 10:28 PM

R114 oh FUCK YEAH. They're both hot.

by Anonymousreply 115December 14, 2021 10:40 PM

No matter how bored I am, I WILL NOT watch Tarek marry his Cuntina look a like!

(apparently HGTV ran a special about their wedding last night)

by Anonymousreply 116December 17, 2021 1:50 PM

Hillary Farr is getting her own show this week. I hope she will bring the British sass as per usual!

by Anonymousreply 117December 17, 2021 2:12 PM

R117 I saw that - not a big Love/List fan but I like her enough to check it out.

by Anonymousreply 118December 17, 2021 2:21 PM

Big Ben is back tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 119December 25, 2021 3:25 PM

If this is true....La Leeds will be SEVENTY in 2022!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 26, 2021 4:43 AM

damn that younger Holmes has the most fuckable ass

by Anonymousreply 121December 28, 2021 4:33 AM

I have to say......

One of you whores mentioned Brian Kleinschmidt (100 Day Build) before, somewhere in these HGTV threads.

I wasn't blown over - I don't think he photographs all that well, and he's always with his frau in photos. I saw those photo and was like, meh, okay.

I was in a hotel and watched an episode and damn, he IS hot. Very lean and DILFy. Nice biceps. Seems to have a slightly seedy side....which works for me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 2, 2022 1:42 PM

I'm watching Love It or List It episode 1,647.

For some reason, Hilary and David are bickering.

The man wants to move, but the woman wants to stay.

Hilary is giving them as much as their budget allows, but they SHOCKINGLY ran into some dangerous construction violations that must be corrected and that has robbed Hilary of some of her budget.

Still, the husband doesn't want to move and Hilary's makeover is beautiful.

And yet, David found a house even more remarkable than what they wanted. In their neighborhood!!!

My heart can't take the dramatic tension. This has to be the very best episode of the series, so different and so much more compelling than the others.

by Anonymousreply 123January 2, 2022 1:54 PM

R123 Love/List is the worst......why I never watch it, it is literally the same every time.

by Anonymousreply 124January 2, 2022 6:31 PM

I thought I saw a commercial for a new Mike Holmes show starting Saturday (i.e. last night), but I couldn't find it.

by Anonymousreply 125January 2, 2022 7:58 PM

GAYS ON HOME TOWN, hunty!

by Anonymousreply 126January 3, 2022 3:13 AM

Brian Kleinschmidt is HOT ! There was one episode wear he was wearing these loose shorts and he got wet and those things outlined a very respectable piece of meat ! What exactly IS his wife ? is she black?Mixed? whatever she is,shes a lucky girl .

by Anonymousreply 127January 3, 2022 3:52 AM

He looks like a dirty boy with a cheating streak.

Which means he'd be a hot fuck.

by Anonymousreply 128January 4, 2022 1:53 PM

Any comments on how Ben & Erin treated the gay couple on the Bones & Bugs episode?

by Anonymousreply 129January 4, 2022 9:17 PM

R129 I thought they were nice, I do think they were poking a bit of fun but not at their gayness, more at some of their unusual hobbies. The whole shtick Ben was doing was very magician/Vincent Price.

by Anonymousreply 130January 4, 2022 9:19 PM

This week's show was a reminder that Dave and Jenny Marrs are fundies. It makes me sad. I try to ignore those hints and the fact that he's probably a Trumper, and focus on the shiny stuff and his hotness. Ugh, ugh, ugh.

A reminder that Ben and Erin are to be commended for having 3 or 4 gay/lesbian couples now on the show, which Chip n Jo and the Marrs will NEVER do.

by Anonymousreply 131January 6, 2022 1:48 PM

I would like to think that the gays have better taste than to want to deal with Jo's tired farmhouse design style and Chip's overwhelming grossness.

by Anonymousreply 132January 6, 2022 2:43 PM

[quote]A reminder that Ben and Erin are to be commended for having 3 or 4 gay/lesbian couples now on the show, which Chip n Jo and the Marrs will NEVER do.

The same commendation should go out to the Property Brothers as well. I'm always surprised when gay/lesbian couple shows up and they seem to go with it with enthusiasm.

by Anonymousreply 133January 6, 2022 8:09 PM

Ben and Erin never make anyone seem uncomfortable,even though they are 'christians" . I think they are the better version of religious people. And those queens needed needling !

by Anonymousreply 134January 6, 2022 8:24 PM

The Ugliest Home thing has been amusing. A nice change of pace from the usual We Are Doing Such Important Work flips.

Retta is funny.

by Anonymousreply 135January 7, 2022 3:47 PM

Home Town tonight featured Mike the bodybuilder. Tall ginger guy. May be a member of the "Does his wife KNOW he's gay?" club.

Couldn't make out the last name to find any photos online though.

by Anonymousreply 136January 10, 2022 4:32 AM

I'm looking forward to this daddy's new show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 10, 2022 5:51 AM

R136 here, found the body builder's name - Mike Ostermiller. No photos on line.

Only a brief flash of his competition photo on the show. But he's kinda hot (toothy, but handsome). His wife looks like his mom, though.

by Anonymousreply 138January 10, 2022 1:13 PM

R137 He's serving some butch realness for sure. Hope they show Joe shirtless!

LOL at your signature!

by Anonymousreply 139January 10, 2022 1:14 PM

I'd prefer Hole Inspector Joe

by Anonymousreply 140January 10, 2022 2:25 PM

I'd like Hole Inspector Joe, Mike Holmes, and Mike Holmes Jr. all inspect my hole

by Anonymousreply 141January 10, 2022 2:33 PM

Joe has a nice body, but looking at his Instagram pics, he is a lot more average looking that he appears in the HGTV commercials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 10, 2022 2:47 PM

Oh, Erin....I like you, but there's a legit reason people react the way they do to nationalism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 10, 2022 4:46 PM

Oh for pity's sake ! I wish Erin would have just told that asshole to fuck off ! Ben and Erin have shown over and over that they love everyone. True christians usually do. Note I said TRUE christians. A rare and dying breed. Loving our country has been hijacked by trumpers granted,but it still doesnt mean if you do you are one of those idiots!

by Anonymousreply 144January 10, 2022 5:00 PM

The weightlifter guy really reads gay to me. I think since he's Mormon he probably married his wife to curb his attractions.

by Anonymousreply 145January 10, 2022 11:50 PM

Orlando Soria is reading, hunties!

I didn't like his over the top nelliness on the commercials but if what he says here is true, HGTV are cheap cunts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 12, 2022 2:24 AM

Aint nobody got time for that fucking novel R146 !

by Anonymousreply 147January 12, 2022 2:40 AM

The Cliff Notes:

HGTV paid him next to nothing and they suck.

by Anonymousreply 148January 12, 2022 4:09 AM

I really need Michael Holmes to sit on my face for a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 149January 16, 2022 6:41 PM

HGTV has been paying people next to nothing for decades. It's their thing. In a few cases they pay handsomely to retain people around whom they would eventually build key programming, but they are known for long development discussions and vague promises that come to nothing, then reappear a year or so later as a trial balloon with a new cast and new production crew, the originators forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 150January 17, 2022 8:55 AM

Nearly every renovation show on the network now paints kitchen cabinets/island dark blue and the rest of the kitchen white.

I like the look, but I don't like when it becomes a cookie-cutter standard to white EVERY SINGLE HOMEOWNER MUST SUBMIT. (Stainless steel appliances! Marble! No, granite! No, QUARTZ!!! Can lighting, NEVER track lighting! Drywall, NEVER wood paneling! No, SHIPLAP, never drywall! FARMHOUSE DOOR, GODDAMNIT!!!)

by Anonymousreply 151January 19, 2022 12:29 PM

Fixer to Fabulous this week has a "bachelor" house. I'm calling GAY! GAYE GAYERSON!

The man divorced his wife but "still hangs out with her" and he looks like your average 50-something Palm Springs gay - he's working out, has had facial work done, etc. Somewhat handsome though sometimes he serves a bit of Miss Lindseybelle voice which is a total boner killer. His daughter is an only child (he tried proving his heterosexuality, it failed, gurl!)

The whole house screams Palm Springs gay - including the monochrome modern colors (which look phenomenal outside).

He hugged Dave Marrs a half dozen times and I thought at one point he was going to kiss him.

The client does have a nice tight little torso, though. I'll give him that.

The capper was the friends he had over in the end.....MARY! MARY! MARY!

So, not an offical

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 20, 2022 2:17 PM

Whoops. That got cut off.

Was going to say not an official GAY on Fixer to Fabulous, but all signs point to MARYTOWN.

by Anonymousreply 153January 20, 2022 2:18 PM

In the pool at the end of the episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154January 20, 2022 2:23 PM

Chip is so muscular, strong, and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 155January 20, 2022 2:30 PM

R155 *hork barf* he's so greasy and icky.

by Anonymousreply 156January 20, 2022 2:33 PM

[quote] Fixer to Fabulous this week has a "bachelor" house. I'm calling GAY! GAYE GAYERSON!

Fixer to Fabulous would have been a better title than Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

by Anonymousreply 157January 20, 2022 3:00 PM

Dave should have done the neighborly thing and bent the guy over the counters to pound his ass. Chase could help, of course.

by Anonymousreply 158January 21, 2022 1:26 PM

Cannot make sense of Scott Mc Gillivray. Obviously more than just handsome. But every now and then, especially when he screams 'I love it!' I am getting a Tom-Cruise-jump-on-the-couch feeling. I find him at times a bit too hyper and wonder if it's just me or if others see that too. I certainly like his vacation rental show, even if he adds all the shit that r151 describes.

by Anonymousreply 159January 21, 2022 7:02 PM

R159 I definitely think he's hot as fuck.

I know what you mean about his hyper moments, but I don't get that vacant Tom Cruise thing from him - it comes across as intense sarcasm to me, knowing he has to perform a certain way for the camera within HGTV's expectations. At other times he comes across as relentlessly flirty.

I also think he pings from time to time - dunno if he's gay/bi or just a manwhore who swings, etc. with his wife - and maybe butches it up a little every once in a while. All an act, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 160January 21, 2022 8:59 PM

The Hillary Farr show had a husband that was hot as fuck. It was the Amber and Juan episode.

by Anonymousreply 161January 25, 2022 4:25 AM

Thanks R161. Will have to check it out.

by Anonymousreply 162January 25, 2022 1:40 PM

And he and his wife are major homophobes, R155. I can't stand those two cunts.

by Anonymousreply 163January 25, 2022 1:49 PM

How could anyone find this greasy ball of lard anything but irresistible?

🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 25, 2022 3:22 PM

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 165January 26, 2022 4:16 AM

MARY YOURSELF!

by Anonymousreply 166January 26, 2022 1:43 PM

I did!

by Anonymousreply 167January 26, 2022 1:50 PM

Ohhhh Chip.....I would love to feel your strong arms around me holding me tight.....

by Anonymousreply 168January 26, 2022 1:54 PM

He's a fine mountain of a man......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 26, 2022 1:55 PM

I miss Josh Temple's fine ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 26, 2022 3:59 PM

Dave Marrs' helper Chase is really bulking up this season - his guns are massive and his chest is, too.

I would drain HIS one eyed snake......

by Anonymousreply 171January 27, 2022 1:18 PM

Mmmm Id plant my face right in Big Ben's fur and snuggle up to that beefy daddy !

by Anonymousreply 172January 27, 2022 5:28 PM

Ben is 6'6" - I want him inside me, walking me around the room on his cock!

by Anonymousreply 173January 27, 2022 6:56 PM

[quote]Ben is 6'6" - I want him inside me,

And has the 54" waist to go with it.

Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 174January 28, 2022 2:29 PM

R174 Nah, he's not that big.

He's got a beefy belly but not a fat gunt. I'd gladly put my forehead on his belly as I take his fat angry cock in my mouth!

by Anonymousreply 175January 28, 2022 3:05 PM

!!!!

by Anonymousreply 176January 29, 2022 1:57 AM

new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 1, 2022 8:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!