Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Soccer Players Are The HOTTEST Guys Of Any Sport

I've always thought that Soccer players has the hottest men of any sport ( including baseball). This is a photo of Alejandro Garcia. I never heard of him till this morning. He's a perfect example of a good looking/ hot soccer player. I find guys from Spain HOT in general.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220November 15, 2022 1:05 PM

Nous aimons la saucisse espagnole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2021 8:49 PM

Hockey, Lacrosse, Football....all are hotter than soccer players.

Hell, I've seen some golfers who are hotter than soccer players.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2021 8:54 PM

ahem *rugby*

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2021 9:02 PM

R2 are you visually or sexually impaired? Or just watching shit-tier European leagues?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2021 9:03 PM

By far the hottest! Great asses, lean bodies, usually good hair. And dumb.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2021 9:04 PM

No, they are not. Most of them are ugly beyond belief and have scrawny bodies, and quite a few of them are illiterate, working class retards. The only thing that makes them "hot" is the outrageous amounts of money that move within the footbal industry.

Almost every other sport has hotter men, with rugby being one of the best examples.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2021 9:27 PM

R6- The guy in my photo is good looking

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2021 9:40 PM

R6=classist toff with a muscle fetish

It’s ok babes we’ll wag up so u don’t have to

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2021 9:47 PM

r6, you're doing God's work.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2021 10:13 PM

R6- You obviously like BEEFY guys. Soccer players tend to be slim and fit NOT fit fat like Rugby players.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2021 10:45 PM

I like slender guys with big thighs and asses -- so yeah, soccer and tennis players.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2021 10:51 PM

r10, rugby players come in different sizes and shapes depending on their positions, dumbass.

For example, Izzy Folau is much leaner than a forward would be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2021 11:00 PM

If you mean Olympic sports, triathlon and tennis have the highest ratio of hot men, according to my record keeping.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2021 11:00 PM

Difference sized rugby players...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2021 11:03 PM

R6 couldn’t you have just made your own rugby thread instead of hating on this one? There are dozens of football/soccer fans on this board who want to enjoy their sport, and OP created this thread for them.

Though I can’t fucking stand rugby or rugby culture, I certainly won’t go looking for a rugby thread in which to post about my dislike for it, in order to extol my own preferences as superior or sway the personal tastes of other posters.

Anyway, that’s enough backseat modding and discourse, here’s Captain Jordan Henderson’s tits. Tbh I’d lick the dirty floor of his shower cubicle if he ordered me too😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2021 10:25 AM

Gymnasts, though short, are the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2021 10:39 AM

Footballers are the least intelligent, which means they’re probably the best shaggers.

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2021 7:45 PM

Virgil van Dijk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2021 5:27 PM

They have the most beautiful ass and thighs combos for sure.

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2021 5:34 PM

I'll take a diver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2021 5:49 PM

R20 so will I.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2021 6:02 PM

Soccer players are so scrawny and most are pretty homely in the face. Pass.

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2021 6:13 PM

There are lots of soccer players I find hot, but I always forget about the utter hotness of mens water polo players until the Summer Olympics roll around (and more than a few mens volleyball players).

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2021 6:33 PM

R19 if you haven’t already then you need to step this way luv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2021 6:57 PM

Premiership cock must be so toxic with all that oil money and corruption and lies and salaciousness, but I bet it’s so fucking good.

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2021 10:59 PM

Sorry to muscle sluts but it freaks me out so much how dench Nando has gotten. Where’s my lovely pretty twinky baby Torres gone?😢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2021 8:52 PM

r15, serious question why do you hate rugby culture ?

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2021 9:20 PM

Mostly classism, R27. Suppose I’m hypersensitive to that, having stumbled into some middle-upper class circles as someone of relatively-poorer origin. The façade of comparative gentility is just that, a mask for insidious entrenched social violence. At least footballers are honest scum.

And, I have a preference for lean physique.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2021 9:31 PM

Thought I was starting properly to get over the Euro finals loss. It has been four hectic months since, after all.

But just now on the dash I saw an edit of Foden hugging Sancho after the penalty, and I’m sinking into a fugue state again.

Is this going to hurt forever?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2021 8:18 PM

R2, name a professional lacrosse player.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2021 8:23 PM

They have the best asses at least. Football and Rugby players are too thick for me. Though swimmers are the ones with the better overall bodies.

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2021 8:32 PM

R31, you'd turn down this rugby player?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2021 8:35 PM

or this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2021 8:36 PM

@r30...

Top 10 Best Premier Lacrosse Players

#8 Joseph Nardella.

#7 Kyle Bernlohr.

#6 Conner Fields.

#5 Zed Williams.

#4 Blaze Riorden.

#3 Matt Rambo.

#2 Garrett Epple.

#1 Tom Shcreiber.

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2021 8:38 PM

R34, you had to look it up and I doubt you'd recognize them in a lineup.

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2021 8:39 PM

R33 I wouldn't go so far as turnng them down...especially that second one...but I like a leaner guy. Muscles, but more lean.

by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2021 8:45 PM

tight, hairy holes

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2021 8:47 PM

Way too thin and diminutive for me. American football is my type.

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2021 8:52 PM

R36- Like Alejandro Garcia in my photo.

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2021 9:04 PM

Tbh I watch the Prem primarily for the bants & shithousery & drama from all the crazy characters, and the hot fit young lads sweating and stripping off and getting into catfights on the pitch are just a very delicious side bonus.

It’s like how some people have their tv soaps & ‘stories’, full of eminently watchable nutters & divas as much as hunks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2021 9:09 PM

I wish that Brazilian magazine was still in business- G. They had numerous Soccer/Football players pose COMPLELTEY NAKED ( many of them with BONERS) for the magazine. But that was years ago.

This guy was very good looking/hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2021 9:14 PM

LAX players are too insufferable and douchey to find hot.

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2021 9:26 PM

R42 should have been watching the Galaxy instead babes😘after all, you had Stevie G for a couple of years if nothing else...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2021 9:34 PM

overall, I prefer baseball players.

They're still big and strong enough to overpower me and throw me over their shoulder but without the rage that you might get in a footballer

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2021 9:34 PM

R44 don’t you find though that the passion of footballers makes the game more exciting and entertaining? To each their own, but I find baseball so dull and mundanely chummy.

We want some fire and some drama and some potential for fisticuffs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2021 9:45 PM

Italian soccer players are the hottest. Favio Cannavaro comes to mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2021 9:51 PM

Better link to Fabio. You're welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2021 9:52 PM

I also think soccer players are too small and scrawny. They might have nice butts, but they're also small, if perky.

Give me giant NFL players, weightlifters, baseball players, etc.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2021 11:16 PM

Anyone got City-Brighton on tonight?

Sigh.I really wanted those gay seagulls to give those Manc pricks a hard time. One goal nicked off them is still something to celebrate, though.

We’re in added time, now. Hopefully make it 2-3 to give Pep’s boys something to think about in bed later...

by Anonymousreply 49October 23, 2021 6:20 PM

R26, I agree. What an abomination Torres has become. His neck is wider than his head. He was perfect in his early to mid 20s. Tall, but not too tall. Muscled and toned but slim with the perfect butt. Now he looks like a goon.

His accumulation of tattoos suck too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 23, 2021 7:18 PM

Jamie Redknapp’s proper nice-looking for a white Londoner in his 50s, but he can’t half-spout🙄listening to him yap and blather on about nothing and make painfully obvious declamations on Sky Sports, and remembering how massive his wages are for that, is so angering (why I stream and don’t pay a subscription). Not that cackling Micah Richards is any better...

Neville & Carragher should do all the football punditry. The rest of the talking heads on every channel (including the BBC Sport chuffers) are so awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 23, 2021 7:27 PM

You don’t see body types like this as much in the US. You’re either a gym bunny or a blimp. No in between.

by Anonymousreply 52October 23, 2021 7:50 PM

I like gym bros

by Anonymousreply 53October 23, 2021 7:53 PM

Too small for me

by Anonymousreply 54October 23, 2021 7:55 PM

R52- Totally. In the USA most men are either FAT or MUSCULAR or both.

by Anonymousreply 55October 23, 2021 8:06 PM

Torres being his lithe sweaty self.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2021 8:59 PM

R56 🙏 content for North-West Derby day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 24, 2021 9:43 AM

Cristiano is scum and it was so good watching him cower in the face of the entire Liverpool XI last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 25, 2021 10:43 AM

^^genuinely such a coward

Who’s your GOAT now fanboys?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 25, 2021 10:45 AM

Wtf Manchester United with that shameful 5-0 loss to Liverpool. Ronaldo better start earning his keep.

by Anonymousreply 60October 25, 2021 11:09 AM

when even the MUFC dressing room are #OleOut😕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 25, 2021 7:55 PM

Though the historical rivalries between Liverpool & Manchester as football cities are between the inter-city clubs or LFC/United, I’m wondering if in this new era the rivalry has shifted to LFC/Man City? Given Man United can’t really compete with either team anymore...🤭 (maybe they should renew their blood feud with Everton midtable...)

Even hearing Hendo speak post-match on the weekend felt like that—as if the current LFC (rightly) don’t take United half as seriously or passionately as a threat, unlike City whose throne they want to usurp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 26, 2021 12:09 AM

I can't see the Henderson hotness. Don't get it. He has a hot body but 99% of soccer players do--it's a result of running around for miles every day. His dorky running form is enough of a turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 63October 26, 2021 12:23 AM

[quote] I can't see the Henderson hotness. Don't get it. He has a hot body but

Ah see that’s why you’re missing it. It’s the not the physical shell but the grit inside he’s got that’s the sexiest part. BDE. If you watch him getting angry, training hard, or defending another player, then it jumps out even harder. He didn’t get to his current status and level without a fight, and without letting people know so to speak. He doesn’t need to be the most talented or buff or massive player on the pitch to make sure no-one crosses his teammates and no-one defeats them.

Add that he’s a tough, masculine Daddy, who is also very ethically-minded and caring, and yeah, even quite dorky—that combination of traits is what makes him so approachable and so attractive. He’s not aggressive or bullying, but rather highly-assertive and powerful of spirit in a collected and responsible way, toward community and friends/family as well as his team. Players & managers who know him have said that he is absolutely not the type to ever let others take flack, to the point that he’s almost self-sacrificing. Nobody thought this man would make it very far, or that he’d get over himself as a snotty teen—not only did he make it, but he decided to put his team and his people first while he was at it.

Strong leaders who are also decent humane people who take accountability, in this world? Rare as hens’ teeth. Which is why we’ve got to celebrate him (and give him back the England captaincy @GarethSouthgate)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 26, 2021 12:44 AM

R63 Hendo can spit on me honestly lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 26, 2021 10:20 AM

I'm not mad at them BUT I think MMA fighters and swimmers are the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 66October 26, 2021 12:25 PM

Do they even lift?

by Anonymousreply 67October 26, 2021 2:08 PM

R67 as a matter of fact, yes they do 🏋️‍♀️

Weight training builds legs & core to enable explosive hard runs off the ball and driving passes or shots with power behind them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 26, 2021 7:38 PM

men’s football be like: angst, hurt/comfort, internalised homophobia, slow burn, pining, main character gets injured, anxiety, ambiguous ending, intricate rituals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 26, 2021 9:05 PM

[quote] His dorky running form is enough of a turnoff.

Ah noo, soom paypul dooent lieget. Boot ah dooent cair, liek, cooz.... AH LOOV ROONIN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 26, 2021 10:13 PM

Fencers and water polo players - thighs FTW.

by Anonymousreply 71October 26, 2021 10:15 PM

Foden/Ferran is the latest hottest footballer ship the kids are buzzin about btw

Both a bit too young and too pocket for my tastes but they do look very cute together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 26, 2021 10:50 PM

R71 gurl...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 27, 2021 11:38 AM

The real question is which sort of team is most likely to have a sweaty gang fuck in the lockerroom after a game?

I'd guess rugby - those guys look ready to tackle and fuck anything they can catch.

by Anonymousreply 74October 27, 2021 1:34 PM

love saying weird things to men right off the bat as my way of seeing if they’re about it or not

me telling some guy at a party about how we're too old now to WAG up/marry footballers and we should concentrate on alpine skiers n he’s like '...yeah ok but i'm not gay' 3 times did i ask?

by Anonymousreply 75October 27, 2021 3:14 PM

Huh? Speak English

by Anonymousreply 76October 27, 2021 3:21 PM

So sexy just now seeing Man City end their win streak and get knocked out of Carabao Cup in the round of 16!!!

That’s what you get when you draw a halfdecent PL side to play and don’t pay under the table to get rigged an easy draw arrrrrkid!!!!

by Anonymousreply 77October 27, 2021 9:06 PM

Thomas Müller said fuck m/m heteronormativity!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 30, 2021 10:21 PM

[quote] That’s what you get when you draw a halfdecent PL side to play and don’t pay under the table to get rigged an easy draw arrrrrkid!!!!

This is all in English, yeah?

by Anonymousreply 79October 30, 2021 10:36 PM

R79 sorry luv but u are genuinely tedious

by Anonymousreply 80October 30, 2021 10:52 PM

R74 ime rugger lads are usually depressingly straight and happy with it.

Neurotic insecure closet case number many times more among footballers.

by Anonymousreply 81October 31, 2021 9:42 PM

Southgate’s back on his favouritism bullshit again, I see.

Just because being inside Harry Kane makes you feel giddy and young like a lovesick foolish teen again, Gareth, doesn’t mean you need to play him. We’re trying to win a World Cup here, mate. Keep H. at home, naked and cuffed to your bedposts if you like, and put someone in his place out on the pitch who can actually bring us home some silverware—Jack Grealish, Jadon Sancho, Trent Alexander-Arnold, literally anyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 6, 2021 12:11 AM

r*naldo thirst posters i just wanna talk :/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 7, 2021 6:10 PM

the fact that football is probably the gayest sport to exist and yet still the main biggest demographic is straight homophobic men ........... make it make sense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 7, 2021 9:29 PM

This must be what Tottenham do with most of their time instead of training and playing to win matches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 9, 2021 1:19 PM

They're FOOTBALL PLAYERS, except here.

by Anonymousreply 86November 9, 2021 1:24 PM

Sorry, bitches, but the hottest guys in sports are shot putters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 9, 2021 1:48 PM

not to post about [Dier] & [Dele] but. those two are litrally a longterm gay couple and have had their teammates covering their arse for em all along

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 13, 2021 5:40 PM

“Page doesn’t exist”

by Anonymousreply 89November 13, 2021 6:05 PM

Grealish’s arse is like a tractor beam honestly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 13, 2021 6:44 PM

Here in the US, baseball players are the best ones.

by Anonymousreply 91November 13, 2021 6:47 PM

Uh nope. Baseball players often look out of shape

by Anonymousreply 92November 14, 2021 4:26 AM

Seriously?

Maybe in the ‘80s, but not today. Fortunately, there are all types in baseball, from the muscle stud to the toned to the lithe and so on. A real feast watching the game.

by Anonymousreply 93November 14, 2021 11:40 AM

Antoine Griezmann's plumpy ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 14, 2021 12:02 PM

honestly football wouldn't exist if these players just explored each others bodies

by Anonymousreply 95November 15, 2021 4:30 PM

This article about a spate of footballers dying from vaccine-induced heart attacks is defo bullshit, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 15, 2021 10:03 PM

No one, Nadie, personne will ever come close to Alessandro Del Piero. Mama Mia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 16, 2021 1:07 AM

Some more of Alessandro. You're welcome, you whores.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 16, 2021 1:13 AM

Socks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 22, 2021 4:24 PM

do we reckon the england ig account will block and shadowban me if i ask whether southgate gets noshed off by harry kane

its a legit question that i can back up with evidence so idk if they have grounds to block but they probably will anyhow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 22, 2021 7:19 PM

Smokin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 22, 2021 12:37 PM

Man City are looking to hire a new physio and Doctor...

Anyone fancy an undercover job destabilising a massive evil corporate entity while you feel up sexy players?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 9, 2022 10:13 AM

F1 drivers are glamorous so when they are also handsome, its a winning combination. Hockey players have a dirty masculine swagger.

by Anonymousreply 103January 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Stevie G. just strutting out of Old Trafford like he owns it😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤🤤truly the DILFiest of all the current managers (sorry Scott Parker ilu but)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 11, 2022 12:10 PM

Who on earth thinks baseball players are hot? They're often fat hicks with big beer bellies and baseball is barely a sport at all in the first place.

Hockey players are ugly and toothless a lot of the time, but they do have nice legs and asses.

Soccer players have nice bodies but some are also ugly.

I think rowers are the best overall looking athletes, PLUS, they're more sophisticated and glamourous than any other athletes.

by Anonymousreply 105January 11, 2022 12:16 PM

F1 isn't a sport, R103. Driving around in a race car doesn't make someone an athlete; or at least it shouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 106January 11, 2022 12:17 PM

R106 is right and she should say it!

by Anonymousreply 107January 11, 2022 12:19 PM

R105 You haven't seen an actual game since OJ played. Also? You sound like my mother.

by Anonymousreply 108January 11, 2022 12:47 PM

I don't remember when OJ played, R108, and I never mentioned anything about football anyway.

by Anonymousreply 109January 11, 2022 12:52 PM

R109 That plane just flew right over you, didn't it?

by Anonymousreply 110January 11, 2022 1:02 PM

Asia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 24, 2022 1:23 PM

Just last week, DL was all about baseball player Sean Murphy's bouncy ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 24, 2022 1:33 PM

Adorable japanese player Taki Minamino is leaving Liverpool ToT

Can't believe 2021-2 was his final season as a Red i'm not ready to let my baby go!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 28, 2022 5:27 PM

No, OP. Rugby players are the hottest:

Louis Rees-Zammit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 28, 2022 5:30 PM

I’ve always found hockey players to be the hottest guys overall.

by Anonymousreply 115June 28, 2022 5:48 PM

The new Jordan Henderson fan-film documentary is incredible, worth a watch at least once if not a few times. Even if you aren't a Liverpool fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 29, 2022 1:58 PM

Congrats to England's number-one goalkeeper Jordan Pickford, who just married his longtime girlfriend and sweetheart Meghan Davies.

And commiserations to England's number-one defender John Stones, who was waiting for that ring and has to play second-fiddle to Meghan now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 14, 2022 1:20 AM

I work with a former soccer player, young...23 years old. Thighs for days...

by Anonymousreply 118July 14, 2022 1:45 AM

R118 how come he quit? Was he dropped or traded out of his club? Injury-prone? Not good enough for the professional tiers? Or just lost passion for the game?

by Anonymousreply 119July 14, 2022 2:21 AM

England striker Raheem ‘Raz’ Sterling has just moved Prem club, for the third time in his career. This time, he’s welcomed to the Chelsea fold. How is he gonna do playing for a London club, closer to home after ten years in the wilderness of the cold North?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 14, 2022 10:26 AM

LFC's bleep test...sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 27, 2022 5:21 PM

Yes, soccer players are typically a nice height and size. Thighs for days. Sexy as fuck. Vs the oversized animals in American football. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 122July 27, 2022 5:54 PM

Declan Rice very plainly admires other men in a homosexual fashion. There, I said it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 28, 2022 11:43 PM

Yes, Goldi. All we have are oversized animals like Jimmy G.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 29, 2022 5:34 AM

Rugby is where it's at.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 29, 2022 7:20 AM

R125 rugby is full of Tory scum.

by Anonymousreply 126July 29, 2022 11:42 AM

"Fuck me like Yerry Mina" is now a meme

Raheem Sterling was not expecting surprise anal but his body certainly didn't mind..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 14, 2022 10:27 PM

That Gerrard/Lampard clash on the weekend....my heart broke

They're made for each other but the Universe won't ever let them be on the same side! ToT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 16, 2022 1:19 PM

I love how kissy-kissy they get with each other when they score a goal. The ones of Latino extraction seem like the biggest offenders in that regard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 16, 2022 6:07 PM

If we ignore the kit and the badge (🤕😭🤮) it’s still a joy looking at Grealish. Especially from certain angles...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 18, 2022 10:32 AM

Nah, they're scrawny and have weird looking torsos. It's like twinks with raisen faces.

by Anonymousreply 131August 18, 2022 10:44 AM

The man in your phot, OP, has skinny arms. And his chest appears minimal too. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 132August 18, 2022 10:53 AM

It’s the dynamic between goalies & forwards for me😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 18, 2022 10:56 AM

Soccer wags must be miserable knowing their man is somewhere in the world fucking a bunch of slutty 18 year Olds while they're stuck at home raising their spawns.

by Anonymousreply 134August 18, 2022 10:59 AM

Soccer wags are usually not the most educated bunch and scoring a famous soccer player is like winning the lottery, so I doubt they care much. It's a good tradeoff for the life of luxury and comfort and no work. Those young sluts that get fucked abroad are just holes to be emptied into, they'll never have it as good as the soccer wags.

by Anonymousreply 135August 18, 2022 11:04 AM

R134 all WAGs do is jetset to hot countries with their girlies, go to spas, shop, interior design their McMansions and country houses, make social media context occasionally and do high grade blow with famous people at VIP events. All on their mans’ credit. They have access to the best in healthcare and creature comforts on demand, and won’t be imperilled by cost of living crises like almost everyone else. The ones with kids palm them off on au pairs & nannies for the most part. Don’t feel too sorry.

by Anonymousreply 136August 18, 2022 11:04 AM

Is messi the family man he presents himself as? Or is he as messy as his name?

by Anonymousreply 137August 18, 2022 11:11 AM

R134 oi share moy lad wiv abowt ah hoondred boys, yennow. Moy Jack’s got lowds of energay and he needs lots ov attenshoon. Bit loike a dog.

Honestlay, all that fooking keyps him out moy hair whoile oi gow off yachting or modelling, so oim not akchullay even bothered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 19, 2022 2:34 PM

Pickford/Stones are so tender with each other i can't!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 20, 2022 4:22 PM

So does ANYONE care about my sexy Skipper, Hendo, being GRIEVOUSLY injured by those Newcaste BRUTES?

Jordan's a unit and extremely fit obviously, but he's getting on a bit now, so he can't shake off every tackle like it's nothing. Bit of respect if we don't mind!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 3, 2022 10:22 PM

This weekend's Prem fixtures are off thanks to HM QEII. Knew the old girl would come through for us.

Can't watch Liverpool get the eight smacking in a row on top of everything else going wrong, I just can't. Losing to Wolves and then Chels might finish me off, and all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 8, 2022 11:52 PM

Rugby players are the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 142September 9, 2022 12:38 AM

Touching tributes to the Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 9, 2022 9:34 AM

Hendo signed the condolences book, as the Skipper on on behalf of his teams, and got absolutely lambasted for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 13, 2022 12:24 AM

There are better reasons for kissing a man than scoring a goal.

by Anonymousreply 145September 13, 2022 12:42 AM

Trent Alexander Arnold says he doesn’t have any gay friends.

What a bitch-on-wheels. We know you hate 90% of the lads you work with, Trent, but that’s no way to talk about teammates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 13, 2022 12:55 PM

Soccer is for gays who can't throw a real football

by Anonymousreply 147September 13, 2022 12:56 PM

Roy Keane admits he used to brag to the boys about his cock size in the dressing-room. Threatening them with a good time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 14, 2022 11:15 AM

Nations' League England squad just dropped ToT

no star goalie? a child and a midget in midfield? a random new striker we've never seen or heard of before in the two years we had to prep for this tournament? more than half the squad made up of defenders=4 x ancient/3 x out of form/1 x depressed/1 x dngaf or want to play???

absolute joke honestly we've got no chance. clearly out 1st in the group stages of WC22. if i were Grealish i'd stay at home for Xmas snuggling with the bf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149September 15, 2022 6:09 PM

every social media drop of behind-the-scenes video featuring workouts or physio with halfnaked players is filmed like the director’s asking “you slags after some softcore?” and let me tell you the answer is yes every single time

like PR for these clubs must know that only women and gays watch these. they HAVE to know that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 15, 2022 10:26 PM

right listen yeah i rate Ben Chillwell love the geez but why is he coming Nations league? we all know he’s not going World Cup so this is obvs just a pity callup👟

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 16, 2022 11:47 AM

Steven Berghuis for Ajax is a cutie-pie yknow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152September 16, 2022 3:03 PM

Anyone else find Hector Bellerin a bit tasty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153September 17, 2022 10:50 PM

This flagshagging national anthem BBC £port shite in the football for the last fortnight is so embarrassing like.

Could we get it gone now, she’s been dead for years actually and no one wants to hear anymore Tory drivel about it. Let the lads get on and play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154September 18, 2022 2:58 PM

I prefer baseball players. Soccer players are the twinks. Football is the bears. Baseball is the masc jock bros. And those asses uffffff 😬

by Anonymousreply 155September 18, 2022 3:51 PM

These last few matchweeks have been saaaaaaur boring! We need some more homoerotic shithousing..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 20, 2022 12:55 AM

watching england mens seniors did you mean stabbing yourself in the eye with a butter knife

this england squad are actually doomed cause if they are playing this badly in the nations league (which let’s be honest is a mid competition at best) so imagine how awful it’s gonna be in the world cup? these arent bad players individually but put them together and you get shite. lets face it lads this tournament was just soft launching getting knocked out of the wc in the group stage x

the saddest part though is that everyones booing gareth but can’t see anyone else doing a better job. england wouldn’t go down the international manager route again after the sven years. and who have we got at home like. lampard?

sarina wiegman was getting the wnt without even breaking a sweat playing the beautiful game as it should be meanwhile the men are in the mud!!!! lmaoooooo. also quite sad that the under-18s and 20s england boys are acc really good and win a lot. they won the last euros but nobody even noticed or cared?? the entire england set up is being embarassed by the very men who should be setting the standard. women and kids are schooling these overpaid men.

so relieved i'm part welsh!! am properly switching teams for the world cup. hope england get knocked tf out in round 1 mae'n cymruuuuuuu

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 23, 2022 9:15 PM

It is so deeply scandalous, wasteful and tragic that Jordan Henderson is trapped playing for England and for the B-team no less.

So talented and alpha and so FUCKING fit but he's never getting a taste of silverware in that kit. The squad won't even make him the fulltime Captain like? What a an absolute mugging-off. Please Hendo Daddy either retire or switch country, you deserve so much more out of this life!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 24, 2022 12:41 AM

Mae Capten tîm Cymru Gareth Bale yn bendant wedi mwynhau cael rhyw gyda dynion eraill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 25, 2022 8:04 PM

Five minutes left of Wales-Poland, and we (Wales) have subbed our already scant midfield with 6 strikers because our players are just walking around.

Y'know I didn't switch allegiance from England NT just to have you lads humiliate me as well >:/

by Anonymousreply 160September 25, 2022 8:33 PM

R6 is a nasty fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 161September 26, 2022 12:34 AM

Rugby players are still the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 162September 26, 2022 4:07 AM

After rescuing England tonight from the jaws of yet another embarrassing defeat, loveable bear Luke Shaw can have a nomination from me for Sexiest Footballer (at least for this week).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163September 26, 2022 10:53 PM

is DL #SouthgateOUT? tryna see something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 27, 2022 3:38 PM

where actually was Declan Rice keeping that arse though...never knew he had that on him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 27, 2022 9:44 PM

Not being funny but SO relieved autumn International Break is over. The disappointment and embarrassment this year has given me a cold.

Also going forward can we not monetise and dramatise what are essentially glorified friendlies? I don't need yet more aggravation and stress, ta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 28, 2022 11:03 PM

Awww, Jack’s allowed to drive again, but Sasha still won’t let him go to school on his own, or even fill up the Range. Tbf that’s probably wise, Jack can’t be left unsupervised around dangerous substances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 30, 2022 2:18 PM

Tonight I actually can’t stop thinking about the way Grant Hanley grabbed that guy’s arse. It was so like… proprietary. And deep. A proper oil-check. And the geezer he fingered barely even reacted to it? (while Todd Cantwell looked into the camera like he's on The Office). What on earth is going on at Norwich F.C...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 2, 2022 12:17 AM

Act like big babies when shown RedCard.

That or they get into a horrible bait which is not the least bit attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 2, 2022 12:21 AM

Dec x Mase is the most popular English couple in the Prem but will they last?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 3, 2022 12:21 AM

Thiago x Nunez.......Loverpool

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 6, 2022 1:00 AM

it's all about the football ladies for me....rowr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 8, 2022 1:29 AM

Odegaard is a really pretty bitch. Beautiful hair, beautiful eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 14, 2022 2:13 AM

Anyone else absolutely bricking it over the upcoming Liverpool-Man City fixture?

Am a filthy LFC casual and this downturn in form has been making me a bit anxious. And City have basically turned the Prem into a Farmer's League, evil Empire style. How can LFC survive this, let alone win it? It's going to be a brutal battle. Yet Jurgen seems completely unaffected and blasé....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 15, 2022 12:38 AM

^^never in doubt the Mighty Redsssss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 18, 2022 12:28 AM

Guardiola is never going to win the CL with Man City. He still can't figure out how to not get countered. They are too rich to not be the best team over a season but are vulnerable in a one off match. Chelsea proved it in 2021. Guardiola shit that game with his starting lineup.

by Anonymousreply 176October 18, 2022 3:24 AM

R176 yes girl say it louder! Bald fraud bald FRAUD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 18, 2022 8:00 PM

some days i just think about the diego costa/gareth barry lovebite and i :/

like will we ever have answers. do we truly want the answers. is our world prepared

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 18, 2022 10:35 PM

Don't soil this thread with Diego Costa. My God it's a thread about HOT footballers.

by Anonymousreply 179October 19, 2022 3:20 AM

R179 Costa is not sexy (derogatory) but what he did that day was (affectionate)

Cf. the time in 2015 he was Alphad by Jordan Henderson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 19, 2022 7:25 AM

Mason has the cutest smile. His brother is cute as well.

by Anonymousreply 181October 19, 2022 7:42 AM

reasons Liverpool players are ruled out Bingo:

tummy hurts :( grumps after not getting enough sleep >:( >:( headache from manbun pulled too tight vibes are rancid the unending turmoil of existence stood up too quick and now they're dizzy forgot a dentist appointment slight cold coming on chipped nails period pain didn't bring any gum to chew while on the pitch lost airpods hysterical pregnancy hit their elbow off of a Porsche door don't like that it's always raining out this time of year bit the inside of their mouth bit their tongue trapped wind "nippy out there ain't it" made other plans other team was playing in red

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182October 22, 2022 9:36 PM

Scholesy has been stirring the pot in the meeeeeeja saying Klopp has fallen out with Hendo? desgustang rag

petition to ban pointless pieces of ginge from ever talking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 23, 2022 10:38 AM

Henderson is getting older. they probably don't want him anymore. What's the update on that incident that's still being investigated by the FA?

by Anonymousreply 184October 23, 2022 2:27 PM

Sorry, but I much prefer rugby -- union or league -- players:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 23, 2022 2:32 PM

lmao the beaut at R185 like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 24, 2022 3:00 AM

[quote] What's the update on that incident that's still being investigated by the FA?

no update because nothing worth getting headloss over actually happened😔

even Jordan’s detractors think it’s an unbelievable allegation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 24, 2022 1:16 PM

R181 who do you mean, Mount?

There's whispers he's thinking of leaving Stamford Bridge--almost unthinkable, he's synonymous with the club having been there since boyhood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 24, 2022 9:37 PM

^apparently there is an epidemic of p0rnstars supporting Chelsea F.C. Seriously, it's a thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 24, 2022 11:52 PM

R169 ofc Ratnaldo is the thumbnail on a vid about complaining and diving and being a whingeing little cheat lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 25, 2022 2:43 PM

Ferst ov oll, gud EBENing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 26, 2022 1:05 AM

R184 per the official case statement:

[quote] The FA can confirm it will not be taking any disciplinary action...There is no case to answer.

So much for that absurd little witch hunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192October 26, 2022 12:01 PM

England star to come out Gay former England footballer planning to come out blasts Qatar for being World Cup host

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 30, 2022 3:42 AM

I don't know why some of you are saying Diego Costa isn't hot - I think he's absolutely beautiful, especially his dark coloring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194October 30, 2022 3:46 AM

he's ugly. I've seen him in person, when he was with Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 195October 30, 2022 3:47 AM

seen the Guardiola quote doing the rounds this morning on KDB “we’ve had 7 seasons together, we’ve done everything except sleep together”

intrigued by the way Pep specifically said they haven’t slept together. Didn’t say they don’t fuck. Maybe they just don’t stick around and cuddle afterwards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 31, 2022 11:39 PM

Have they won a champions league together?

by Anonymousreply 197October 31, 2022 11:56 PM

R194, his physical shortcomings is exacerbated by his assholery. Whinging, cheating bastard.

by Anonymousreply 198October 31, 2022 11:59 PM

R193 it seems really silly to criticize Qatar so harshly when they barely enforce their anti gay laws, meanwhile England enforced them much stronger not that long ago

by Anonymousreply 199November 1, 2022 12:02 AM

Manchester City's newest English player Kalvin Philips dressed as Khal Drogo for the team costume party and I'm still recovering

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 1, 2022 4:41 PM

Ruben Dias for Mens' Health, anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 2, 2022 1:50 AM

Damn, he's very hot!

by Anonymousreply 202November 2, 2022 5:20 AM

Sorry. Gymnasts have the hottest bods...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203November 2, 2022 6:01 AM

forget no nut november which players who are just cranking it silly a stupid amount of times???

by Anonymousreply 204November 4, 2022 3:41 PM

Cuti pulls Sonny Heugmin around like a doll right in front of everyone’s salad. What is that about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205November 5, 2022 12:45 PM

eric dier getting married to a woman ??? not on my 2022 bingo card

is dele ok is he coming to terms has anyone checked??? how about matt doherty???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 5, 2022 12:59 PM

Thing is about footballers, yeah they have the prettiest body type and stamina for days, but you have to deal with the stupidity, entitlement, and arrested development. Plus the VD, bad attitude, lack of taste etc. WAGs truly earn their bag putting up with that for decades, I don't care what people say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 7, 2022 9:29 PM

Son Heungmin is hypersexualised in media to a surprising degree for a Korean, or at least surprising to me. Maybe I'm not clued into the culture like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208November 8, 2022 3:34 PM

I can't believe when I saw his ad for CK! I thought he had the sweet, wholesome and conservative image since he's the captain of Korea etc.

by Anonymousreply 209November 8, 2022 5:41 PM

R209 ikr my jaw was on the floor!!! Not sweet innocent lambkin Sonny!!!!

now Brit skippers pls do the same? like just imagine similar ads from Gareth Bale or Jordan Henderson??? on my knees🙏🙏🙏🙏🤤🤤🤤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 9, 2022 11:08 AM

A story popped up on my feed yesterday, about a Prem star who in the last year or so underwent clandestine emergency surgery for a groin injury sustained after many sessions of vigorous hard sex with a partner (unspecified gender), the player not telling their coach about it because they were too embarrassed.

The first thought and reaction I had was remembering the moment last Christmas when both Jack & Hendo were suddenly sent home from England winter camp on exactly the same day, because they both had minor injuries out of nowhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211November 9, 2022 1:59 PM

Pep is a very hands-on Gaffer and we appreciate that so much

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212November 11, 2022 11:06 PM

am a bit weak for Trent Alexander Arnold lately i can't lie

think it's the bitchy bougie attitude he's got i love that in a man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 12, 2022 2:00 AM

R203 : they're all midgets.

by Anonymousreply 214November 12, 2022 2:38 AM

Has Yaya Toure had Declan Rice? Seems like it from the kit memorabilia video they just did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215November 13, 2022 12:44 AM

Ordered my copy of Hendo’s autobio for Xmas. Can’t wait to read all about Skipper🏆🌟

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 13, 2022 1:18 PM

Two Premier League footballers are 'in a relationship and open with their teammates about being a gay couple but are reluctant to come out publicly'

wo Premier League players from the same team are reportedly in a relationship but not yet ready to come out to the public - despite sharing the happy news with teammates.

A new report in The Sun suggests the teammates wanted the focus to stay on football throughout the season and are concerned speaking publicly about their relationship could draw the attention away from their performances on the pitch.

The publication claimed the duo started dating earlier this year.

'They did not see the need to hide from their teammates — and why should they?' one source said.

'But they decided not to come out publicly — although neither are ashamed and it could happen down the line.'

Their teammates, who have all been supportive of the relationship, were also asked not to publicly comment on the relationship.

The Sun previously reported a different player was in talks to be the first to openly discuss his sexuality in a TV documentary, reportedly in the works for Channel 4.

Ahead of the World Cup in Qatar later this month, an ambassador sparked outrage when he described homosexuality as a 'damage in the mind'.

There have been mounting calls to boycott this year's tournament over the decision to hold it in a nation as socially restrictive as Qatar.

In an interview filmed in Doha, former Qatari international Khalid Salman addressed the issue of homosexuality, which is illegal in the conservative Muslim country.

Some football players raised concerns over the rights of fans travelling to the event, especially LGBT+ individuals and women, whom rights groups say Qatari laws discriminate against.

They have to accept our rules here,' Salman said, in an excerpt of the interview.

'(Homosexuality) is haram. You know what haram (forbidden) means?' he said.

When asked why it was haram, Salman said: 'I am not a strict Muslim but why is it haram? Because it is damage in the mind.' The interview was then immediately stopped by an accompanying official.

The English team will reportedly wear armbands with the words 'One Love' etched across them in solidarity with the LGBTQI+ community.

The nation expects more than one million visitors to arrive in anticipation of the World Cup.

Earlier this year, Blackpool's Jake Daniels became the only openly gay male professional player in Britain.

Daniels became the first UK player to come out since Justin Fashanu in 1990, and was hailed for his bravery among other top athletes.

by Anonymousreply 217November 13, 2022 3:02 PM

TIL that Jordan Pickford and Mary Earps share the exact same birthday. I feel like that explains more than it should.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 13, 2022 3:21 PM

R217 if visitors to Q’tar have to respect the laws of the land and not do or say anything gay in public, then why are hate cler!cs allowed to stand on street corners in British cities and harangue gay people walking past hand in hand about burning in Hell? This goes both ways, yenno.

by Anonymousreply 219November 14, 2022 3:45 AM

Yes, OP, I quite agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220November 15, 2022 1:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!