Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Foxy Knoxy just posted this on twitter

Anyone think she did it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371March 13, 2022 3:02 PM

I always believed that bitch was guilty.

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2021 4:29 AM

R1, then you are dumb. They got the guy who did it. There was DNA (not hers)

You idiots are grasping at straws

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2021 4:32 AM

R2 Hi, Amanda!

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2021 4:32 AM

Of course she did it! Money talked & bitch got to walk.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2021 4:39 AM

r3, hi websleuths frau!!!

r4, it was a MALE sexual predator who did the murder. Like a lot of murders of women

You people are dumb. Rudy Guede did it

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2021 4:42 AM

There's no question she did it.

The question is, will she do it again?

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2021 4:42 AM

She was definitely involved in my view but in what capacity, I don't know. She and her bf got bleach to clean up, got rid of their phones, he had knives. Just a bunch of suspicious behavior.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2021 4:42 AM

Guilty, why ever would you think that? She is just a regular all American gal who does completely normal things. Like posing with Lorena Bobbitt while grinning from ear to ear. Or having a photo of herself taken holding a statue of a machine gun and labeling it " The Nazi Within". Or screaming at a Jewish man she worked with " my people killed your people" and then laughing hysterically. Or writing stories about rape. Just everyday normal behavior......

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2021 4:44 AM

Guilty as sin after a drug fueled binge . How can her own bathroom contain NONE of her own DNA? Because she did a mop up with hydrogen peroxide.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2021 4:44 AM

I got put in Twitter jail because I commented on someone’s retweet of an asshole post from her that I hoped she got hit by a bus.

I don’t think I’ll ever get out because I meant what I said and do hope she gets hit by a bus.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2021 4:45 AM

Always keeping it classy that one.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2021 4:46 AM

Her charge of slander was upheld even after she had her murder conviction overturned and she was sentenced to 4 years for that (she lied about her boss, pointing the finger at him for the murder. Why would she do that?)

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2021 4:47 AM

R5 he’s not hot so he probably did.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2021 4:47 AM

I think she was involved, maybe telling the black guy to kill her or something, I think she is a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2021 4:48 AM

Did anyone ever see the Hayden Panettiere made for TV movie of this case? Sooooo good.

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2021 4:48 AM

A while back she was making comments defending the little weirdo from Massachusetts who urged her severely depressed boyfriend to commit suicide ( I cannot recall the woman's name). This individual is incapable of even pretending to be normal.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2021 4:51 AM

Is she still married.? Wonder if she is still killing, but has become more skillful.

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2021 4:53 AM

She’s gorgeous and innocent. Of course the misogyny is alive and well in this thread—it’s Datalounge after all.

She had absolutely no motive to kill the girl. Neither did her boyfriend. They caught the real killer. DL sleuths aren’t the best.

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2021 5:00 AM

[quote] She’s gorgeous and innocent

“Not Guilty” is not the same as innocent

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2021 5:03 AM

Interesting. Rudy Guede (who was sentenced to 30 years for the murder, reduced to 16 years on appeal) was released from prison to finish his sentence with community service last year.

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2021 5:04 AM

I think she’s guilty. Eventually people like her get caught for something big, after getting away with things over and over.

Justice will come for her someday.

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2021 5:06 AM

I think she did it

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2021 5:10 AM

The Seattle Times coverage of her trial was really biased. I think every article about mentioned the fact the she was a UW student. Guilty as shit.

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2021 5:11 AM

LOL ^^

Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2021 5:11 AM

I think she is totally complicit with this. She was involved. The weird acrobatics during the crime scene investigation are - FUCKING STRANGE.

She definitely was involved in some way.

by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2021 5:22 AM

R23 The European tabloids ( British, French, Italian) took some ridiculous liberties and made a lot of assumptions about things that were ultimately unknowable. But yes, the American medias coverage was just as laughable if not more so. At some point the U.S. press starting aggressively pushing the narrative of her being a victim of misogyny and anti American sentiment and conveniently left out the multiple lies she told to the cops.

by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2021 5:25 AM

I had forgotten about that R16. She wrote an op-ed in which she said Michelle Carter deserves sympathy, and not a prison sentence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 17, 2021 5:30 AM

TIL that hydrogen peroxide kills DNA at a crime scene. (tucked away knowledge) I've been watching Forensic Files for YEARS and other shows, never heard this.

Question: how did SHE know that?

by Anonymousreply 28September 17, 2021 5:37 AM

There’s no way she did it. The whole trial was a mess and she was found not guilty and released. People hate her for a bunch of different reasons (usually their own personal baggage involved) but that doesn’t mean anything. Nothing more embarrassing than an online ‘sleuth’.

by Anonymousreply 29September 17, 2021 5:40 AM

Hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 17, 2021 5:47 AM

R30 It does sound like that hydrogen peroxide is the best at cleaning blood. Sollecito was a computer science student - I am guessing he was the one most involved and probably researched that. A knife with Meredith's DNA on it was found in his apartment - she'd never been there and his excuse for that comes off as convoluted. His DNA was also found on her bra strap.

by Anonymousreply 31September 17, 2021 5:52 AM

nope, i don't believe her still lots of possible evidence. IT is fecking stupid with collection.

by Anonymousreply 32September 17, 2021 6:41 AM

I get bad vibes off of her in general. Not sure if she is guilty. The Italian prosecutor was nutty and had crazy outlandish theories but some things do not add up about Amanda and her boyfriend's behavior during the investigation.

by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2021 7:47 AM

I can’t believe there are still ignoramuses who think she did it. Some of you caftan granny bottoms must really hate women.

by Anonymousreply 34September 17, 2021 8:48 AM

She definitely did it. You Americans were so self-centered about you own shitty media that you know mostly nothing about the truth of what happened.

by Anonymousreply 35September 17, 2021 9:08 AM

Omg I just realize this would be an amazing American Horror Story!! I really hope Ryan Murphy is a Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 36September 17, 2021 9:18 AM

American Crime*

by Anonymousreply 37September 17, 2021 9:18 AM

I don't know if she did the murder or not but I definitely think she's a wrong'un

by Anonymousreply 38September 17, 2021 10:07 AM

how cum i've never been invited to a blood-sex-murder orgy?

by Anonymousreply 39September 17, 2021 10:26 AM

She didn’t do it and wasn’t involved, even peripherally.

How lightly she takes this on social media seems deranged, but I’m sure she was damaged by the experience. She should show more respect for the victim, who had a rougher time even than she did.

by Anonymousreply 40September 17, 2021 10:32 AM

Knox insisted that Meredith was fine in her locked room even though Meredith never locked her door. I think that Knox and her boyfriend were going to try to dispose of Meredith's body but were thwarted when Meredith's friend overrode that because she knew that Meredith never locked her door.

by Anonymousreply 41September 17, 2021 11:54 AM

The Italian police made such a mess of the crime scene and the initial investigation that the truth will never be known. Amanda Knox comes across as having a narcissistic personality disorder. Certainly her behaviour has been thoughtless, immature and shows a lack of respect for Meredith’s family.

by Anonymousreply 42September 17, 2021 12:51 PM

What is amazing to me, as time has rolled on & we are bombarded re: White Privilege constantly. She was a white girl who got off for killing a WOC because white people with $$ campaigned for her. How come she isn't getting roasted for that. I could be more forgiving if she didn't do cartwheels in the court & grin like..Got away with it, & now gloats whenever she can.

by Anonymousreply 43September 17, 2021 1:36 PM

She didn't do it. The lies people are talking about? Not true. I just get bad vibes Ignorance is bliss I guess? Look at the case. She didn't do it. Was not involved. The backward misogynistic Italian police literally framed her and the jury bought it for similar xenophobic reasons. Gawd I hate DL sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 44September 17, 2021 3:35 PM

All of the stuff in this thread about DNA etc has been disapproved. Facts? Who cares! She did it. I have a feeling she did due to my own prejudices so she did! I'm stupid

by Anonymousreply 45September 17, 2021 4:09 PM

She also stands with Keith Raniere from NXIVM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 17, 2021 5:50 PM

An American woman published a biography about Amanda Knox called The Fatal Gift Of Beauty. I thought she was a very average, girl next door type but every American described her as as gorgeous as Helen Of Troy. I don’t see it, personally.

by Anonymousreply 47September 17, 2021 5:55 PM

She really is that gorgeous, R47. Her features are exquisite. There’s a reason why her nickname was “Foxy Knoxy.”

Although I shouldn’t even respond to the inanity here, I’m curious what you nutballs think Knox’s reasons were for brutally stabbing her roommate?

These same people no doubt believe the girlfriend of the mutilated lesbian in Piedmont Park is the guilty party there.

by Anonymousreply 48September 17, 2021 5:59 PM

I never figured out why people carried on like she’s Halle Berry or Charlize Theron either. She’s has a very average German look.

One theory is that her roommate Meredith Kercher was jealous. They looked equal in attractiveness.

by Anonymousreply 49September 17, 2021 6:04 PM

She is not guilty. A man was found guilty of killing Meredith. I don’t understand why some still consider her guilty.

by Anonymousreply 50September 17, 2021 6:06 PM

[quote] One theory is that her roommate Meredith Kercher was jealous

And? Keep going with that theory. How does it lead to murder?

by Anonymousreply 51September 17, 2021 6:15 PM

Of course she didn’t fucking do it.

That Rudy fella’s DNA was everywhere…all over Meredith, all over her room and in the toilet.

Amanda’s & Raphael’s was precisely nowhere.

All of the other “facts” being presented here in favour of her guilt are absolute bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2021 6:22 PM

Is there any way we can round up the “Knox is guilty” DLers and pen them in somewhere? Like, a camp of some sort? Where the population of these nutballs can be concentrated and kept away from the Internet?

by Anonymousreply 53September 17, 2021 6:24 PM

She was guilty of being flakey in the third degree, but she didn't kill anyone.

by Anonymousreply 54September 17, 2021 6:29 PM

Meredith's (the victim) family members think the she was involved in the murder. The family members are lawyers. They are not going to waste their time going after the wrong person. The British Embassy thought she was guilty of murder and this is why she was arrested and charged with those crimes. The American Embassy never evac her from Italy because there was evidence.

by Anonymousreply 55September 17, 2021 6:34 PM

Anyone who would post a tacky meme like that is capable of anything.

by Anonymousreply 56September 17, 2021 6:39 PM

When is Ryan Murphy going to make a mini-series about her?

by Anonymousreply 57September 17, 2021 6:43 PM

And it turned out they were ALL WRONG, R55, you goofball. They found the guy who did it. You know, the guy who took a shit in the deceased’s toilet?

by Anonymousreply 58September 17, 2021 6:47 PM

Usually whenever a discussion gets going about Knox, someone points out that she seems like she’s on the autism spectrum. Asperger’s, maybe. Her odd behavior can be explained by that or by any number of personality disorders or afflictions, as well as her young age.

by Anonymousreply 59September 17, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote] Meredith's (the victim) family members think the she was involved in the murder. The family members are lawyers. They are not going to waste their time going after the wrong person. The British Embassy thought she was guilty of murder and this is why she was arrested and charged with those crimes. The American Embassy never evac her from Italy because there was evidence.

What total twaddle.

Victim’s families always think the person put on trial is guilty, even if they are acquitted. Always. That they are lawyers (if they are) is meaningless. They weren’t there.

The British Embassy does not decide who gets charged with crimes. It had no say in the matter at all. Neither does the American Embassy.

There was no evidence against AK or RS whatsoever. None.

by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2021 6:49 PM

I don't believe she did it. I think she's a weirdo and a creep but she didn't murder her roommate.

by Anonymousreply 61September 17, 2021 6:53 PM

Have you kept up with her lately R61? She has a podcast. She isn’t particularly weird or creepy.

by Anonymousreply 62September 17, 2021 6:55 PM

I think her twitter message the OP posted is creepy. Let it go gurl.

by Anonymousreply 63September 17, 2021 7:12 PM

The victim was British. They do have jurisdiction to review evidence and make recommendations to the prosecutor based on the evidence. This is a murder in the EU.

The US embassy could have evac amanda from the country They did not because there was evidence.

by Anonymousreply 64September 17, 2021 7:14 PM

It’s not creepy at all. You’re just a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 65September 17, 2021 7:14 PM

People who keep insisting she was guilty are creepy. Let it go, gurls.

by Anonymousreply 66September 17, 2021 7:14 PM

Most people who are addicted to this case are getting their information from the Tabloids. They have no information.

by Anonymousreply 67September 17, 2021 7:15 PM

And Knoxy(sorry no way is this Kraut basic bitch who is proud to be a Nazi, foxy in any way, shape or form)& BF. went with the Old Blame the Black Guy. That olde Trope is American as Apple Pie just like good old Knoxy. And all those Americanswsho don't have a clue how old school racist they are went right along with that one...Blame it on the Black Guy. Keep going with that one you pigs.

by Anonymousreply 68September 17, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote] The victim was British. They do have jurisdiction to review evidence and make recommendations to the prosecutor based on the evidence. This is a murder in the EU.

[quote] The US embassy could have evac amanda from the country They did not because there was evidence.

100% untrue.

Ambassadors are guests in the countries in which they are based. They are not lawyers, they are diplomats.

It would cause a very, very serious diplomatic incident if they tried to involve themselves in a country’s legal process.

The best they can do is provide support to the ex-pat, find lawyers, liaise with the family and try and ensure the accused is being treated fairly and within the law.

You have literally no idea what you’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 69September 17, 2021 7:22 PM

Bravo, R69. Now dispatch R68, who is several rungs lower on the ladder of information and understanding.

by Anonymousreply 70September 17, 2021 7:24 PM

R68 it was a black guy! What are you talking about??

by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2021 7:31 PM

R71 Her boss was a Black guy. The one she was convicted of falsely slandering and sentenced to 4 years for.

And if there was *no* evidence, she wouldn't have been convicted for murder the first time around...

by Anonymousreply 72September 17, 2021 7:33 PM

Diya "Patrick" Lumumba — a Congolese-born resident of Italy — owned a bar in Perugia that he named Le Chic. Knox worked there part time. When the Italian police questioned Knox about the murder of her roommate, Meredith Kercher, she implicated Lumumba. He was promptly arrested.

by Anonymousreply 73September 17, 2021 7:36 PM

& released & then they found the REAL killer.

by Anonymousreply 74September 17, 2021 7:40 PM

Miss r53 is a gumshoe looking for Meredith and JonBenet’s REAL killers y’all!

by Anonymousreply 75September 17, 2021 7:42 PM

You can’t “falsely slander” someone, R72. If you falsely slander them then you haven’t slandered them at all. Think it through.

In any event, that charge was grossly unfair. She was “interviewed” for 30 straight hours in a foreign language, no food, no sleep, being shouted at and hit - and eventually gave them some cock and bull story in order to get out of there. It was the police who tried to tell her that her black boss was involved, she simply said ahe “dreamed” that he was there.

She IMMEDIATELY retracted that “confession”, by the way. She should never, ever have been charged with making a false statement when it was the police’s fucking fault that she did.

All in all she was treated extremely shabbily all round. The whole thing was shocking.

by Anonymousreply 76September 17, 2021 7:42 PM

Yes, it is shocking her first go to..was The Black Boy Did It. Racist Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 77September 17, 2021 7:44 PM

You should just stop posting, R77. Stop thinking entirely, while you’re at it. It’s not going so well.

by Anonymousreply 78September 17, 2021 7:53 PM

OK Amanda or what you'll kill me too & then find another Black Man to blame.

by Anonymousreply 79September 17, 2021 7:56 PM

^^ Like I said… utter retardation. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 80September 17, 2021 7:56 PM

OK Amanda, but just don't hunt me down.

by Anonymousreply 81September 17, 2021 8:00 PM

It's possible for Knox to be both a psychopath and not guilty of this crime. She's always given me bad vibes and I find her untrustworthy, but the Italian justice system and press gave me pause about the way the case was handled.

Whatever the case, she aged about 15 years in only a few years.

by Anonymousreply 82September 17, 2021 8:01 PM

R77 you’re too mentally ill, even for the DL

by Anonymousreply 83September 17, 2021 8:02 PM

Actually, race-baiter, it was the police that implicated the black boss….not Amanda. She just agreed to get out of there.

I said that. Can’t you read?

I’m also blocking you. You are repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 84September 17, 2021 8:02 PM

There was evidence indicating she was involved in the murder. There is no evidence that shows she was somewhere else during the murder, a clear alibi. They had enough evidence to charge her. The jury convicted her.

She kept on claiming she was sexual harrassed and mistreated in prison. this has nothing to do with whether she was involved in the murder. The Italian government just got sick of this psycho and sent her back to the USA.

by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2021 8:02 PM

There was no evidence she was involved in the murder, R85. You’ve already had your ass handed to you several times in this thread, time to bow out.

by Anonymousreply 86September 17, 2021 8:05 PM

Once again Americans protecting the pretty white bread American girl. People get cancelled for far less. 2 strikes against POC & bitch slides. America when will you get that you reap what you sow.

by Anonymousreply 87September 17, 2021 8:07 PM

No, R85 - there was no evidence at all that she was guilty, which is why the verdict was overturned and she went home.

Jury’s convict innocent people all the time. What planet do you live on?

Look…Rudy Guerde’s DNA was found inside Meredith’s body, on her clothes, on her bedding and in the toilet. He was a man who had a habit of breaking into people’s homes. He went on the run immediately after the killing.

None of Amanda’s or Raphael’s DNA was found in the bedroom, let alone on Meredith’s body. None. How the fuck do you explain that?

Their alibi was that they were together at Raphael’s flat all night. Stupid that you think there should be evidence of that. Like what? Camera footage of them fucking?

by Anonymousreply 88September 17, 2021 8:12 PM

in the USA, there are DA's office that have clear evidence that the accused person was not at the scene of the crime and they suppress this evidence, and seek a conviction anyways. These DA offices do not turn over evidence during the appeals process either to help exonerate the falsely convicted. This should be illegal.

In this case, there was evidence that indicates Amanda Knox was involve in the murder. Also, there is no clear alibi. This type of evidence.

by Anonymousreply 89September 17, 2021 8:13 PM

insulting me does not help your case. There was evidence. And it was the correct action to charge her with this crime. The jury convicted her.

by Anonymousreply 90September 17, 2021 8:16 PM

I don’t even think she seems weird tbh. Every person on earth has some aspect to their personality that the tabloid press can amplify to a sufficient degree to get some unthinking people to say “wow what a weirdo” if they want. It’s just sensationalism. Think about your own habits that aren’t the norm and think what people would say if that’s all that was printed about your character.

by Anonymousreply 91September 17, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote] Also, there is no clear alibi. This type of evidence.

This might be your dumbest comment yet.

A firm alibi can clear someone. The lack of an alibi means nothing. I am currently alone - if my neighbour gets killed tonight, I have no alibi. So….?

And juries convicted all those people on death row that the Innocence Project subsequently exonerated. And a jury cleared OJ Simpson. Juries get things wrong. Fact.

I am not making a case I am demolishing yours. Which is pathetically easy.

by Anonymousreply 92September 17, 2021 8:20 PM

She was release from prison due to a technicality that her lawyers presented during an appeal process. Also, she was accusing everyone left and right that they were sexually harassing here and she was in danger.

She did not get off because of the evidence in the murder case.

The technicality is she did not have translation services.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 17, 2021 8:22 PM

You are just embarrassing yourself now.

Your link just shows that the ECHR fiund she’d been treated poorly while in prison.

She was ACTUALLY released because of “ lack of evidence and stunning flaws in the investigation”.

Give it up. You’re done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 17, 2021 8:29 PM

You are just embarrassing yourself now.

She was released due to “lack of evidence and stunning flaws in the investigation”.

Your link addresses a different matter…her treatment in prison.

Give it up. You’re done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 17, 2021 8:31 PM

she states she was not involve in this murder in a way to the American public. Though, her own lawyers went the technicality route to try to get her out of prison. They did not go the falsifying convicted route.

by Anonymousreply 96September 17, 2021 8:32 PM

Sorry to repeat. Thought it hadn’t posted.

by Anonymousreply 97September 17, 2021 8:32 PM

No idea what you’re taling about R96, but you are sounding increasingly desperate.

She and Raphael were not released “on a technicality” but because they should never have been convicted in the first place. The Italian judge was very, very clear about that.

Sorry if you don’t like it, but those are the facts.

Rudy G raped and murdered Meredith. The evidence against him is overwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 98September 17, 2021 8:37 PM

Whatever it takes to get her out of prison, R96. The actual murderer was convicted and imprisoned. Either Knox committed the murder *as the prosecution claimed* or she didn’t. The case against Rudy Guerde invalidated the case against Knox. Why should she have to stay imprisoned when she and her boyfriend couldn’t have been guilty *along with Guerde*?

There are people in the US currently who have been falsely convicted, and it’s been proven that they were falsely convicted, yet they’re still in prison. Is that fair? Of course not. And it wouldn’t have been fair for Knox to stay imprisoned when the real killer had been caught and sent to prison. Get her out by any means necessary, even on a “technicality” (and that “technicality” wasn’t as inconsequential as you want it to be).

Fuck’s sake, you people are Something Else Entirely.

by Anonymousreply 99September 17, 2021 8:45 PM

Rudy Guede was also released from prison. The same technicality issues would apply to him as well.

Amanda Knox lawyers stating that the scene of the crime was contaminated by the Italian Prosecutors, would also mean that they cannot use this evidence to convict someone else. So based on Amanda Knox laywer's appeal case that there was no evidence at the scene of the crime, all dna evidence was contaminated, they could not have credible evidence to convict Rudy Guede.

by Anonymousreply 100September 17, 2021 8:55 PM

So that wasn’t Rudy’s shit in the toilet, or his semen in Meredith’s body? Okay

by Anonymousreply 101September 17, 2021 8:56 PM

Wasn't Mandy a bit of a slut and banging a dude the night she arrived in Italy?

by Anonymousreply 102September 17, 2021 9:01 PM

[quote] Rudy Guede was also released from prison. The same technicality issues would apply to him as well.

No. He is continuing his sentence in the community. AK & RS have been exonerated…Guede has not.

[quote] Amanda Knox lawyers stating that the scene of the crime was contaminated by the Italian Prosecutors, would also mean that they cannot use this evidence to convict someone else. So based on Amanda Knox laywer's appeal case that there was no evidence at the scene of the crime, all dna evidence was contaminated, they could not have credible evidence to convict Rudy Guede.

Excuse me, but don’t be so fucking stupid.

The contamination they are talking about relates to absolutely minute traces of DNA belonging to AK &/or RS. Minute. And none of them were anywhere near Meredith or her bedroom.

Guede’s DNA was found in the giant shit he took in the toilet and the spunk he left inside Meredith’s body. Those are not “minute traces” of DNA, are they?! How could those have got there via “contamination”?

You can’t see the difference between a tiny, tiny trace of DNA on a floor that could have been walked in and spunk in a vagina?

Please.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2021 10:32 PM

you cannot claim that the prosecutor falsely convicted two whites of a crime of with contaminated dna evidence. Then, say the black guy was convicted fairly with same dna evidence. The scene was contaminated, or it was not.

Also stating there was procedural and technically errors in the criminal case, which is what Amanda Knox's Lawyers did appeal on, also apply to Rudy's case.

Stop insulting me.

by Anonymousreply 104September 17, 2021 10:39 PM

You’re EMBARRASSING your own self more than you’re being insulted, R104.

by Anonymousreply 105September 17, 2021 10:50 PM

Guede was not convicted with the same evidence as AS & RS.

They did not leave semen in her body…he did.

Nobody…absolutely nobody, including his lawyer….is suggesting that the semen was not from Guede. And there is no innocent explanation for how that got there other than that he raped her.

There is no process where the CSI team could have accidentally put Gueda’s semen into her body. Where would they get it for a start? Same goes for his shit in the toilet.

The DNA contamination issue concerns trace amounts of RS’s DNA on a bra clasp lying on Meredith’s bedroom floor. This was found, collected and tested WEEKS after the murder. Investigators had been traipsing through the room for days with uncovered shoes and the liklihood is high that they transferred it accidentally. RS’s DNA was found elsewhere in the flat as he’d visited AK there.

So, can you see that there’s a difference between semen in the vagina of a murdered girl, and a tiny bra clasp lying on a dusty floor for weeks and trodden on by who knows how many people?

If you can’t then you are either dumb, obstinate or both.

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2021 11:10 PM

you like amanda knox. Why?

by Anonymousreply 107September 17, 2021 11:20 PM

You want innocent people locked up? Why?

Grow up. Facts are facts are facts.

by Anonymousreply 108September 17, 2021 11:21 PM

do you know her?

by Anonymousreply 109September 17, 2021 11:22 PM

Confirmed: R107 is a simple person. Take pity on him/her, but ignore in the future.

by Anonymousreply 110September 17, 2021 11:23 PM

Yes R110. I’m blocking the idiot.

by Anonymousreply 111September 17, 2021 11:41 PM

Sometimes the pretty white lady is guilty as sin.

by Anonymousreply 112September 18, 2021 12:38 AM

And this is not one of those times, R112

by Anonymousreply 113September 18, 2021 1:00 AM

Patsy was pretty?

by Anonymousreply 114September 18, 2021 1:00 AM

The Foreign Factions believed she was, R114.

by Anonymousreply 115September 18, 2021 1:37 AM

Lolll r115 this shit is what I come to DL for 😭

by Anonymousreply 116September 18, 2021 1:46 AM

[quote] Nobody…absolutely nobody, including his lawyer….is suggesting that the semen was not from Guede. And there is no innocent explanation for how that got there other than that he raped her.

Yes, there is: Consensual sex. You keep bringing up the semen as if it's hard evidence of a sexual crime when all it's evidence of is that penetrative sex occurred between them. If there were additional evidence, such as Meredith saying she'd never fuck him, or scratches on his body indicating an altercation and his DNA under her fingernails THEN you'd have a point. As it is, all you're doing is repeatedly posting about a turd in a toilet and cum remnants as if it's unimpeachable evidence that Rudy did it.

by Anonymousreply 117September 18, 2021 3:05 AM

[quote] Guede said that Kercher and he had kissed and touched, but did not have sexual intercourse because they did not have condoms readily available. He claimed that he then developed stomach pains and crossed to the large bathroom on the other side of the apartment. Guede said he heard Kercher scream while he was in the bathroom, and that upon emerging, he saw a shadowy figure holding a knife and standing over her as she lay bleeding on the floor. Guede further stated that the man fled, while saying in perfect Italian, "Trovato negro, trovato colpevole; andiamo" ("Found black man, found culprit; let's go").

[quote]The court found that his version of events did not match the forensic evidence, and that he could not explain why one of his palm prints, stained with Kercher's blood, had been found on the pillow of the single bed, under the disrobed body. Guede said he had left Kercher fully dressed.

^^ From the Wikipedia entry.

by Anonymousreply 118September 18, 2021 3:12 AM

The “Knox did it” people are cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Truly.

by Anonymousreply 119September 18, 2021 3:13 AM

Yes Knoxy, you're right, cause you're so sane.

by Anonymousreply 120September 18, 2021 3:33 AM

Interesting accusations of insanity and low IQ. I think the evidence leans towards RG as the culprit but it has to be acknowledged that there is a certain contingent that will always, always come to the rabid defense of a pretty woman - even and sometimes it seems especially if many perceive her to be 'off' in some way. I would bet a large amount of money that if Amanda Knox was plain and overweight, nobody would be here getting heated about that fact that a few people on the internet don't seem to think she's a 100% pure and innocent victim of misogyny.

Just as an example., she turned cartwheels at the scene of a young woman's murder. It doesn't mean she did it, but that level of callousness is not normal behaviour to put it mildly.

by Anonymousreply 121September 18, 2021 3:34 AM

That’s a fair assessment. You’re probably right that if she weren’t so beautiful, I wouldn’t delight in her innocence. I likely wouldn’t care about the case.

But again, the cartwheels are more an indicator of being on the autism spectrum than of being a sociopath or callous.

by Anonymousreply 122September 18, 2021 3:48 AM

[quote] Interesting accusations of insanity and low IQ.

But the people who insist she’s guilty really ARE either insane or low-IQ people. This should be clear from their posts in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 123September 18, 2021 3:49 AM

R122 Knox was also the only one who wanted to stay. All of Meredith's friends left straight away which is a remarkable lack of concern when there had been a gruesome murder right in the house.

Meredith was killed upright and since so many of the knife wounds to her neck and face were precise and careful meaning she was unable to fight back, it was thought that she was restrained, likely by hands behind her back since she had bruises to her elbow. The argument was that she could not have been killed by one person alone. That Guede was restraining her from the back while someone else was stabbing her to the front. Meredith's body was also moved after her death and a burglary was staged after the killing since broken glass from the window fell onto the scene.

by Anonymousreply 124September 18, 2021 3:54 AM

Cool, R124. And what was Amanda’s motive, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 125September 18, 2021 4:01 AM

I will never understand buying cleaning products first thing in the early morning before the store even opens.

by Anonymousreply 126September 18, 2021 4:07 AM

R125 It's documented that she and Meredith did not like each other while her boyfriend, Sollecito, was into knives. I mean, look at this picture of Sollecito for example. It may be a hilariously unfortunate fancy dress coincidence but usually killing someone for the sake of it is the person's freak that they get off on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 18, 2021 4:16 AM

Doesn’t Meredith’s family believe Foxy Knoxy did it?

by Anonymousreply 128September 18, 2021 4:43 AM

Does anyone have a logical explanation for the cleaning products at 6-7am yet?

by Anonymousreply 129September 18, 2021 4:44 AM

R117 There was plenty of additional evidence. Why are you talking about something you know nothing about? Read up on the case, moron.

R121 She didn’t “turn cartwheels at the scene of a young woman’s murder”. She was at the police station & one of the officers asked her to show him a yoga move. Rather different, huh?

And I don’t give a fuck what AK looked like. I just find it alarming that there are so many people like you in the world…,utterly clueless and ill-informed and yet willing to destroy lives with baseless accusations. So, really, no amount of sneering at me will ever, ever prompt me to feel that you are a superior being. Sorry, but never.

R124 Literally every word you’ve written has been debunked over amd over and over. There was no staged robbery. RG broke in, found Meredith, raped her and fled. All of the evidence proves it. All of it.

by Anonymousreply 130September 18, 2021 4:46 AM

R130 Well, a jury convicted Sollecito and Knox the first time around so there are decent arguments for their involvement. There are decent arguments against too, of course.

by Anonymousreply 131September 18, 2021 4:53 AM

Only one of those arguments can be correct, though. The better argument—the one supported by more and stronger evidence—is the one that wins.

by Anonymousreply 132September 18, 2021 4:56 AM

She's shady as shit.

She didn't do the killing but she was an accessory

by Anonymousreply 133September 18, 2021 6:11 AM

I don’t think she actually killed Meredith, but there were some weird circumstances.

And she ain’t right. I think she’s a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 134September 18, 2021 6:57 AM

Kooks still at it, I see. ^^

by Anonymousreply 135September 18, 2021 7:42 AM

I don't know how anyone can think Knox was involved without reconciling the presence of Guede in the situation.

I do think Knox was a weirdo though.

by Anonymousreply 136September 18, 2021 8:00 AM

R136 Rudy Guede was a drug dealer and it's thought he provided drugs to Sollecito and Knox. On the night of the murder Meredith and Knox had argued about missing rent money and so the original judges thought that it was a drug-fuelled escalation, which is outlined in their report.

by Anonymousreply 137September 18, 2021 8:08 AM

[quote] She didn’t do it and wasn’t involved, even peripherally. How lightly she takes this on social media seems deranged, but I’m sure she was damaged by the experience. She should show more respect for the victim, who had a rougher time even than she did.

You are right. But there's something wrong with her. Most people in her situation wouldn't ever say a thing. But not Amanda. And no matter what she says, it always comes out wrong

And the victim's family is really weird too. They never have anything to say about Rudy Guede. His dna was found inside their daughter's vagina. His handprints were found smeared on the wall in their daughter's blood. He gets released early and they don't protest it. They don't say a single word about it. It's as if he doesn't exist to them. And they don't have a single word to say about Amanda's boyfriend, Raffaelle, who was convicted too.

Everyone involved in this case is really strange

by Anonymousreply 138September 18, 2021 8:47 AM

R138 You just made that up about the victim's family.

by Anonymousreply 139September 18, 2021 8:50 AM

Elie Honig replied to her. In a positive way.

She must have posted this tweet as a response to something else. Most of the responses to her tweet are positive

But looking at this on it's own, it seems wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 18, 2021 8:58 AM

So many of the "Knox is guilty!" Brits sure do love to point fingers and say that Americans are "brainwashed" into thinking Knox was innocent by our media (as if they don't have some of the most ignominious tabloid press in the world), or that we simply give her a free pass "because she's an American, of course!" What they fail to acknowledge is that: A) There is no physical evidence showing that Knox was involved in Kercher's murder, but there is plenty that suggests Guede was; and B) They are operating under the same logic that they accuse Americans of subscribing to, only the inverse—they cling to this idea that Kercher was brutalized by some wicked American slut, but the only reason they do is because Kercher is one of their own. Otherwise, they wouldn't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 141September 18, 2021 9:08 AM

If I were Amanda, I'd be laying a LOT lower than she is.

by Anonymousreply 142September 18, 2021 10:02 AM

Always Flush!

by Anonymousreply 143September 18, 2021 10:11 AM

[quote] If I were Amanda, I'd be laying a LOT lower than she is.

Was living out of the country (US) during the murder/trial, so I read or heard virtually nothing about it. Only details discovered are those in this thread.

Having returned to the US, what I am am aware of are the current tweets and comments of Knox NOW.

She comes across as completely inappropriate: sociopathic, even.

by Anonymousreply 144September 18, 2021 10:11 AM

Plus she's a typical American white woman..Blame It on the Black Man. Diya "Patrick" Lumumba — a Congolese-born resident of Italy — owned a bar in Perugia that he named Le Chic. Knox worked there part time. When the Italian police questioned Knox about the murder of her roommate, Meredith Kercher, she implicated Lumumba. He was promptly arrested. Your press is full of accounts of those you call Karens doing this over & over. Its the White America Woman go to. It's starting to get called out, Thank God & about time..

Yet, this bitch continues to slide for all her racist, anti-semitic, violence & rape shit She is just a regular all American gal who does completely normal things. Like posing with Lorena Bobbitt while grinning from ear to ear. Or having a photo of herself taken holding a statue of a machine gun and labeling it " The Nazi Within". Or screaming at a Jewish man she worked with " my people killed your people" and then laughing hysterically. Or writing stories about rape. Just everyday normal behavior. for a cunt like this.....

Now, can't wait for all the White Americans to chime in ..She's just weird, eccentric, on the spectrum. If it looks & acts like a psychopathic murder might just be one. Cancel this bitch, if nothing else for her comments.

by Anonymousreply 145September 18, 2021 2:35 PM

She has no reason to lie low. That’s the thing about being innocent and wrongly convicted. There’s no reason such a person should have to stay silent about it.

You people are idiots and lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 146September 18, 2021 2:45 PM

[quote]And Knoxy(sorry no way is this Kraut basic bitch who is proud to be a Nazi, foxy in any way, shape or form)& BF. went with the Old Blame the Black Guy. That olde Trope is American as Apple Pie just like good old Knoxy. And all those Americanswsho don't have a clue how old school racist they are went right along with that one...Blame it on the Black Guy. Keep going with that one you pigs.

Bitch gave herself away when she did that she's guilty.

by Anonymousreply 147September 18, 2021 2:46 PM

[quote]Diya "Patrick" Lumumba

Why is "Patrick" in quotes? It's his real name on his birth certificate.

by Anonymousreply 148September 18, 2021 2:47 PM

You don’t even know how to separate two sentences, R147.

by Anonymousreply 149September 18, 2021 2:48 PM

Isn't it in very bad taste in regard to the original victim, Meredith Kercher? Seems like Amanda forgets that, despite her being found "not guilty all counts" [sic] and all of her notoriety, there was a young woman who died.

by Anonymousreply 150September 18, 2021 2:57 PM

Weirdo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 18, 2021 3:00 PM

The other roommates thought amanda killed meredith. The police had enough evidence to charge her with murder.

by Anonymousreply 152September 18, 2021 3:05 PM

^^ Is her husband that preacher who fucked Justin Bieber?

by Anonymousreply 153September 18, 2021 3:05 PM

[quote] The other roommates thought amanda killed meredith. The police had enough evidence to charge her with murder.

Have you posted variations on that 2 or 3 times already in this thread? It doesn’t mean anything.

“The Kercher family lawyer thought she did it. She was charged.”

Fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 154September 18, 2021 3:07 PM

Amanda Knox was involved in the murder.

Unfortunately the Italian authorities bungled the investigation.

by Anonymousreply 155September 18, 2021 3:17 PM

the problem is the most of the people obsessed with this case or amanda knox are getting their information from tabloids. They do not know the actual facts of the case. Also, they do not know what counts as evidence in a murder charge.

She was an expensive prisoner and a complete pain in the ass, so the Italians wanted to send her back to the US

by Anonymousreply 156September 18, 2021 3:27 PM

She did it. She’s a cold, dead-eyed bitch, typical of many American women. A psycho.

by Anonymousreply 157September 18, 2021 3:45 PM

[quote] Is there any way we can round up the “Knox is guilty” DLers and pen them in somewhere? Like, a camp of some sort? Where the population of these nutballs can be concentrated and kept away from the Internet?

Hi Amanda. Thought you’d be opposed to wanting people locked up.

by Anonymousreply 158September 18, 2021 3:46 PM

Who is the amanda knoxx worshiper here?

by Anonymousreply 159September 18, 2021 3:47 PM

"She’s gorgeous and innocent."

You forgot to write "white" as well.

by Anonymousreply 160September 18, 2021 3:52 PM

She really is an awful and EVIL person - prayers for the victim, sacrificed for the world to find out about Amanda

by Anonymousreply 161September 18, 2021 3:52 PM

R159 beats me. Must be a Knox family member of a white frau fan.

by Anonymousreply 162September 18, 2021 3:56 PM

Jesus. Who is the "Knox is innocent and I will attack you until you agree with me" chick?

It's not personal, you freak. And this isn't "websleuths" aka old maids pretend to solve crimes. Chill.

by Anonymousreply 163September 18, 2021 4:07 PM

Random fact: Amanda Knox, OJ Simpson, and Courtney Love all have the same birthday (July 9), and all are public figures who have been formally (or informally) accused of murder. Of the trio, I think OJ is the only one who is truly guilty.

by Anonymousreply 164September 18, 2021 6:46 PM

Knox and OJ are guilty, Courtney isn't "innocent" but I don't know whether she actually murdered Cobain.

by Anonymousreply 165September 18, 2021 6:54 PM

[quote] Jesus. Who is the "Knox is innocent and I will attack you until you agree with me" chick?

[quote] It's not personal, you freak. And this isn't "websleuths" aka old maids pretend to solve crimes. Chill.

Actuallly, I’m a man and I’ve never been on Websleuths in my life.

And being called a racist by dumb fucking Americans for pointing out the fucking obvious rather makes it “personal”, doesn’t it?

So fuck you.

Given the facts of this case anyone at all who thinks that AK is guilty is truly, thunderingly and endlessly stupid. And I don’t mind saying so. Now, piss off and stop telling other people what they may or may not post.

by Anonymousreply 166September 18, 2021 6:55 PM

OK Knoxy..

by Anonymousreply 167September 18, 2021 6:57 PM

Chill, 166, we all know she's a fucking psycho.

by Anonymousreply 168September 18, 2021 6:58 PM

[quote]Given the facts of this case anyone at all who thinks that AK is guilty is truly, thunderingly and endlessly stupid.

No, you are wrong about that.

Going over the entirety of the case it is obvious she was involved.

by Anonymousreply 169September 18, 2021 6:59 PM

R166 is right as always.

So many blockable whack jobs in this thread. Goodbye to you all, ya daft cunts.

by Anonymousreply 170September 18, 2021 7:01 PM

"If I Did it"/Si L'avessi Fato". The best-selling new memoir by Amanda Knox!

by Anonymousreply 171September 18, 2021 7:06 PM

I don’t give a shit if she did it, I think she should go to jail forever for her horrible behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 172September 18, 2021 7:31 PM

She'd didn't even attend Meredith 's funeral. Despicable.

by Anonymousreply 173September 18, 2021 7:36 PM

Her horrible behavior, such as?

Sure are a lot of Brits who have pitchforks out for a girl who didn’t commit a murder.

by Anonymousreply 174September 18, 2021 7:38 PM

does amanda knox have groupies? that's weird. Do you know her?

by Anonymousreply 175September 18, 2021 7:45 PM

I feel like there's some room between "didn't brutally murder someone" and "morally unimpeachable angel." AK is clearly "off" and probably a psychopath (lol @ the "gymnastics at a murder scene is one of the criteria for an autism diagnosis" nutbar, above), and it is as ever fascinating to see who sees it, who doesn't, and who's dedicated to denying it.

by Anonymousreply 176September 18, 2021 7:47 PM

Being on the autism spectrum is one way to be ‘off’. There’s a lot of room between being ‘off’ and being an actual PSYCHOPATH, R176.

And wasn’t it already cleared up that she wasn’t at the murder scene when she did the cartwheel, but at a police station instead? She was starting to go crazy from being interviewed for so long. Do you really think she was doing a cartwheel because she was… overjoyed that her roommate had been murdered, and she herself was a suspect?

by Anonymousreply 177September 18, 2021 7:55 PM

The dedication to denying Knox had anything to do with this or did anything suspicious and weird that night are hilarious.

Do they convince themselves that other murderers are/were innocent?

Ted Bundy? Just a normal, Republican, law student.

The Green River Killer? Just a regular guy who hooked up with a lot of prostitutes.

The Golden State Killer? Just a weird old dude.

All perfectly normal and average, they were surely framed by the evil police!

by Anonymousreply 178September 18, 2021 8:01 PM

[quote]Do you really think she was doing a cartwheel because she was… overjoyed that her roommate had been murdered, and she herself was a suspect?

It's what R150, above, said:

[quote]Isn't it in very bad taste in regard to the original victim, Meredith Kercher? Seems like Amanda forgets that, despite her being found "not guilty all counts" [sic] and all of her notoriety, there was a young woman who died.

It's not just the cartwheeling, either. I am free, as are you, to hold my own opinion of AK's moral character and/or psychopathy. Our opinions differ. AK has a public history of callous, attention-seeking behaviour. Perhaps she isn't a diagnosable psychopath. Either way, she is someone I would go out of my way to avoid irl, one of those people who just gives me a strong visceral 'stay away' feeling.

by Anonymousreply 179September 18, 2021 8:03 PM

[quote] Perhaps she isn't a diagnosable psychopath.

She hasn’t exhibited any psychopathic behavior, ever, so yes: “perhaps” she isn’t diagnosable as one. In fact there’s nothing she’s said in interviews or posted online that ever came off as a red flag to me. She seems intelligent and likable, and I would invite her to stay in my home for a month with no qualms.

by Anonymousreply 180September 18, 2021 8:06 PM

Gymnastics in the interrogation room is something they do...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 18, 2021 8:14 PM

Ahhh.. I see, so Knox behaved a lot like Jodi Arias. She must be totally innocent then.

by Anonymousreply 182September 18, 2021 8:17 PM

Innocent? No, my point is, the nutty inappropriate behavior is part of psychopath person.

by Anonymousreply 183September 18, 2021 8:38 PM

Innocent? No, my point is, the nutty inappropriate behavior is part of the psychopath persona.

by Anonymousreply 184September 18, 2021 8:39 PM

Yes, r184, I wasn't being serious.

by Anonymousreply 185September 18, 2021 8:41 PM

I have 9 posters blocked.

Three of them are providing 50% of the posts on this thread.

One claims to be a gay man who has mentioned multiple times his desire to ban people who don’t believe Frauline Knoxy.

by Anonymousreply 186September 18, 2021 8:53 PM

The 'there is one person here saying mean things about my favourite innocent celeb' line is classic troll misdirection, occurring simultaneously in at least one other thread at this very moment (the Angelina Jolie thread, where the single person responsible for almost every pro-AJ post is accusing other posters of being a single person responsible for all the negative posts). Lol. We see u, trolly mctrollerson.

by Anonymousreply 187September 18, 2021 9:09 PM

I don't ignore people generally but temporarily I put one of the abusive and angry posters on ignoredar to have a look and they had 34 posts along those lines in this thread. I put another one on ignoredar and they sound very similar, also several angry and abusive posts in this thread about anyone with a different opinion about Knox.

Idk why people can't handle different opinions really? Cases are often controversial e.g. there are many people who think Casey Anthony and OJ 'did it' despite getting off, and this isn't a super clear-cut case.

by Anonymousreply 188September 18, 2021 9:16 PM

I find most Americans support her and most Europeans think she's guilty.

I have no idea either way, but she's definitely an odd one. That doesn't mean she's guilty of murder, but there's lots of stuff that doesn't add up. I feel like she knows more than she's let on.

by Anonymousreply 189September 18, 2021 10:33 PM

[quote]Cases are often controversial e.g. there are many people who think Casey Anthony and OJ 'did it' despite getting off, and this isn't a super clear-cut case.

Exactly.

No matter what the courts eventually decided, many Americans believe OJ and Casey Anthony are guilty.

It's the same with Knox. There should be nothing strange about that.

But that some here need to resort to name calling because someone thinks Knox is guilty is kind of telling.

by Anonymousreply 190September 18, 2021 10:50 PM

You know what I think is most weird about AK? It isn’t the cartwheels, the glee, the mischief. Is it this….if you were wrongly accused of murder, did time in a foreign prison, were destroyed by the press, abused by police, if you experienced all of that loss and total trauma, wouldn’t your posture with the media be quite serious? You would realize that your life was literally almost destroyed by media, and you would seek redemption and restoration of your reputation. Right? Doesn’t that make sense? But what we see in her tenor and behavior is someone who delights in poking fun, provocation, insults, taunting, and so much more. Like she never really cared about her reputation to begin with, and that she prefers negative attention vs no attention. That is what doesn’t pass the smell test to me. It’s not that I have an opinion on her guilt or innocence, I don’t know enough of the case to take a position. But seeing how she has presented herself to the media proves without a doubt that there is something truly wrong with this girl. And maybe that’s why the Italians charged her and why Europeans think she’s guilty — I will admit, it seems that the odds of someone being this eccentric who is also coincidentally involved in a violent murder case, maybe it seems too ridiculous that she would be innocent? She doesn’t help her cause, she actively seems to taunt the public.

by Anonymousreply 191September 18, 2021 11:18 PM

R191 I was trying to figure out how to word my feeling that she seems to crave attention (any attention, including negative) and in some ways is weirdly reveling in her notoriety but you just did it. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 192September 18, 2021 11:23 PM

Well, you did a much better job at being succinct, you get the prize, “weirdly reveling in her notoriety” encapsulates it for me. Who the fuck would do that after all of her *actual* suffering? It doesn’t even make sense.

by Anonymousreply 193September 18, 2021 11:47 PM

Such a cunt and totally was part of it. She was jealous of Meredith. This ones a psycho. Her eyes scream looney.

by Anonymousreply 194September 19, 2021 12:01 AM

Why would that FOX be jealous of MEREDITH!? LOL

by Anonymousreply 195September 19, 2021 12:14 AM

She's a Dollar Store version of Jessica Biel looks wise.

by Anonymousreply 196September 19, 2021 12:33 AM

All these years later and Foxy Knoxy is still DL catnip…. Warms my heart.

by Anonymousreply 197September 19, 2021 12:34 AM

The interview with Rudy Guede linked below is the most fascinating thing you'll ever see about the case.

It is conducted by Franca Leosini for her show "Storie Maledette" She's a brilliant journalist. She asks all the right questions.

The interview is long. She gets into the facts of the case around half way through.

One thing that jumps out is how erudite Guede is. Perfect Italian, perfect grammar with a correct standard Italian accent. He makes Sollecito sound retarded in comparison. That's neither here nor there, but it is a very different image of him than the one depicted in the press.

And note the segment with Prof. Claudio Mariani at 1:15:43.

I believe Rudy Guede.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 19, 2021 12:47 AM

the black African immigrant did it, is so fucking racist and not believable.

by Anonymousreply 199September 19, 2021 1:12 AM

R 180 I've sent your address right to Knoxy. She should be arriving anytime w. some 'cooking 'knives'. That Knoxy for you..have Knives will travel. This time she is also bringing the cleaning supplies so she won't have to slip out early to stock up. Sleep well..

by Anonymousreply 200September 19, 2021 1:22 AM

I just want some plausible explanation for cleaning products at sunrise. Guilty or not.

by Anonymousreply 201September 19, 2021 2:43 AM

[quote]the black African immigrant did it, is so fucking racist and not believable.

The funny thing is that under questioning during her first interrogation by the police she blamed the crime on a black guy. Not Guede but the owner of the bar where she was working.

Gee...what a coincidence that in 99% white Italy, she would blame a black man.

by Anonymousreply 202September 19, 2021 2:48 AM

OK. I know I'm a gay man & I'm not attracted to females, BUT WTF is up w. her husband? How the hell could you not sleep with one eye open if you were in the same house with psycho bitch. Maybe they're Bonnie & Clyde of the new century. Puzzling to me. If he isn't into her psycho shit..Boy, you in danger. You better not piss her off.

by Anonymousreply 203September 19, 2021 2:49 AM

[quote] OK. I know I'm a gay man & I'm not attracted to females, BUT WTF is up w. her husband? How the hell could you not sleep with one eye open if you were in the same house with psycho bitch. Maybe they're Bonnie & Clyde of the new century. Puzzling to me. If he isn't into her psycho shit..Boy, you in danger. You better not piss her off.

Chances are, he knows her better than you, and has for a long time, and isn’t afraid. I don’t know, do you think she’s going to “kill again”? Do you want to make a bet?

People like you have the mentality of children.

As for the people who think it’s so awful that the poor African immigrant was blamed—you realize he had a criminal past, right? Nice try rehabbing his image, misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 204September 19, 2021 3:03 AM

So does she for slandering her boss who BTW was also Black(seeing a pattern here are we?) & for murder. They found her guilty but let her out on a technicality & because she was a pain in the ass to house in their joint.

Yeah, she's a real prize. Must make you so proud if you're an American cheering on this racist, murdering cunt. But have at it, defend racism, go ahead.

by Anonymousreply 205September 19, 2021 3:09 AM

She is a scary b keep her away from your knives if she attends your party keep your pets inside if you're her neighbor, who knows what she might do to your dog if it barks at night don't even think of marrying her, especially if you have knives just keep her away if you value life

by Anonymousreply 206September 19, 2021 4:14 AM

[quote]The funny thing is that under questioning during her first interrogation by the police she blamed the crime on a black guy. Not Guede but the owner of the bar where she was working.

Patrick Lumumba has since quit Italy and moved to Poland, his wife's home country. He still can't come to terms with Knox's cold-hearted cruelty and remorseless attempt to frame him, ruining his life in the process and the Italian police and public's initial eagerness to believe he was the murderer. If he didn't have an airtight alibi it would've been curtains for him.

by Anonymousreply 207September 19, 2021 4:24 AM

[quote]As for the people who think it’s so awful that the poor African immigrant was blamed—you realize he had a criminal past, right?

Bullshit.

Rudy Guede at the time of the murder had no criminal record.

The kindergarten and laptop incident is well explained in the interview at around 15:15.

Meanwhile pot-head Sollecito goes to the police station for his interrogation with a switch blade in his pocket.

And because of Amanda Knox's LYING, an innocent man (the bar owner) was thrown into jail.

THAT is criminal behavior.

by Anonymousreply 208September 19, 2021 4:27 AM

Why does Meredith's family like Rudy Guede?I don't even know if they went to his trial. They didn't object to him getting out of jail and moving a college town either

Most family's would be angry at a man who raped their daughter. But not the Kerchers. They also don't have anything to say about Raffaelle.

by Anonymousreply 209September 19, 2021 4:27 AM

[quote]Most family's would be angry at a man who raped their daughter.

Because he did not rape their daughter. There is zero evidence of that.

by Anonymousreply 210September 19, 2021 4:29 AM

The international cast sounds like something dreamed up in a work of fiction:

1. British murder victim

2. American accused of her murder

3. Italian boyfriend and alleged accomplice

4. Congolese bar owner and boss she tried to frame

5. Ivorian immigrant friend of the victim who gets convicted

by Anonymousreply 211September 19, 2021 4:35 AM

@209 Obviously they don't think he did it and believe that the clearly psycho chick from the northwest did

by Anonymousreply 212September 19, 2021 4:38 AM

[quote] Because he did not rape their daughter. There is zero evidence of that.

rudy's DNA was in Meredith's vagina.

by Anonymousreply 213September 19, 2021 4:46 AM

Meredith’s family are just as deranged as the Knox haters on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 214September 19, 2021 4:46 AM

And her family is okay with Raffaelle. He was supposedly involved in this crime. And they NOTHING to say about him or rudy

by Anonymousreply 215September 19, 2021 4:48 AM

[quote]rudy's DNA was in Meredith's vagina.

They were engaged in consensual petting that night before the murder. The DNA was from Guede's fingers. There was no evidence of rape.

by Anonymousreply 216September 19, 2021 4:52 AM

rudy wants the two murders to be found.

AK and RS do not.

Rudy has cooperated with the investigation and with the Kercher family.

AK and RS have not.

by Anonymousreply 217September 19, 2021 4:59 AM

[quote] They were engaged in consensual petting that night before the murder. The DNA was from Guede's fingers. There was no evidence of rape.

DNA wouldn't still be in her vagina a day later.

by Anonymousreply 218September 19, 2021 5:08 AM

[quote]One thing that jumps out is how erudite Guede is. Perfect Italian, perfect grammar with a correct standard Italian accent. He makes Sollecito sound retarded in comparison.

That really struck me too. Sollecito, the privileged son of an upper-middle-class doctor sounds barely educated in complete contrast to the articulate African immigrant. But Guede coming from the Ivory Coast means his first language is French so he must've taken to Italian relatively more easily than most.

by Anonymousreply 219September 19, 2021 5:11 AM

R218 You don't know what you are talking about. DNA evidence does not degrade in a day.

by Anonymousreply 220September 19, 2021 5:12 AM

[quote] You don't know what you are talking about. DNA evidence does not degrade in a day.

Women have discharge from their vaginas. And there's also a thing called GRAVITY. DNA would have leaked out. It would not be there from a day later

by Anonymousreply 221September 19, 2021 5:20 AM

I also am baffled as to why people fixated on Amanda's looks—she is certainly not what I'd classify as "foxy." That is not to say that she is unattractive, but her features are not those of your stereotypical American beauty. She looks rather plain in a lot of pictures. I cannot imagine most straight guys would be that into her, unless they have a fetish for school librarians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222September 19, 2021 7:18 AM

I think it was easy to look at Amanda and project guilt on her because, frankly, in most photos, she looked like she'd just walked off the set of "Children of the Corn." As for her being autistic, I don't know. That claim has been thrown around, but it's purely speculative. She is certainly a nerd, though--I remember seeing photos of her dressed up at a Renaissance fair a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 19, 2021 7:25 AM

It would, r218. Sperm can live up to six days inside someone after sex. You're probably thinking of the 24-hour time limit for the use of rape kits for oral and anal evidence, but for vaginal evidence, you have 120 hours to collect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224September 19, 2021 7:29 AM

Did anyone see the TERRIBLE Michael Wintebottom movie “inspired” by the case? It features Daniel Brühl as a journalist investigating in Italy. He fucks both Kate Beckinsale and Cara Delevingne.

by Anonymousreply 225September 19, 2021 7:52 AM

R198 I don't like it when the interviewer talks more than the subject, frequently interrupting and almost feeding them lines to lead them to a certain narrative. A good interviewer asks a question, lets the subject talk and only interjects when the subject goes off-piste.

by Anonymousreply 226September 19, 2021 10:11 AM

Knox's current looks are very stereotypical Karen to me.

by Anonymousreply 227September 19, 2021 11:48 AM

r198 I'm taking back my complaint. Just finished the interview and it seems I spoke too soon. The Dottoressa did an excellent job.

by Anonymousreply 228September 19, 2021 1:21 PM

Foxy Knoxy is a stupid nickname.

by Anonymousreply 229September 19, 2021 1:22 PM

Did Amanda ever apologise to Patrick Lumumba for sending him to jail for two weeks, putting him out of business, and basically leading him to have to leave Italy?

by Anonymousreply 230September 19, 2021 1:42 PM

[quote] The 'there is one person here saying mean things about my favourite innocent celeb' line is classic troll misdirection, occurring simultaneously in at least one other thread at this very moment (the Angelina Jolie thread, where the single person responsible for almost every pro-AJ post is accusing other posters of being a single person responsible for all the negative posts). Lol. We see u, trolly mctrollerson.

I thought I recognised the atrocious grammar and text message abbreviations. It’s the Amanda Knox fan, claiming — wait for it — that he didn’t do it.

by Anonymousreply 231September 19, 2021 1:55 PM

r230 She did not, and that convinces me she's a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 232September 19, 2021 4:25 PM

[quote]I find most Americans support her and most Europeans think she's guilty. I have no idea either way, but she's definitely an odd one. That doesn't mean she's guilty of murder, but there's lots of stuff that doesn't add up. I feel like she knows more than she's let on.

Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 233September 19, 2021 4:42 PM

Usually I wouldn't bother with all the irrelevant insanely vicious remarks here because it's fucking Datalounge, but I'm seriously disappointed in so many bitches, or maybe it's just a few, revealing such an embarrassing absence of information and sophistication.

First of all, if you know anything about Italy and the Italian police you know that legalistically and criminally it's a shithole country. If any whores and trolls here actually read a book or in-depth article about Italy they would know that and immediately be suspicious of anything the corrupt "police " say. They literally smacked this young woman around to get her to make incriminating statements. Their investigation was a joke. The whole bleach/mops/dna on knives narrative was completely debunked. Read this if you want the exhaustive evidence, written by a real legit British journalist with no anti-american bias who was actually there during the trials. Goddamn I hate it when the trolls get me all worked up when I have no fucking dog in the fight except for hating injustice and Italian bullshit.

A Death in Italy: The Definitive Account of the Amanda Knox Case by John Follain

by Anonymousreply 234September 19, 2021 4:59 PM

Thanks for the info bout this article, Knoxy. Nice to shit on the Italians, who let your guilty ass free. Who advised you to accuse everyoe but the Pope of 'abusing you' while you were locked up. But the real burning query for this inquiring mind is did you just suck the Brit journo's dick or did he demand to peg your ass as well.

by Anonymousreply 235September 19, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote]First of all, if you know anything about Italy and the Italian police you know that legalistically and criminally it's a shithole country.

Typical.

This coming from the citizen of the USA.

THE country with most corrupt police departments and justice system.

And I have to laugh at John Follian calling his own book the definitive account. Well. of course.

Fact is: Knox is guilty.

by Anonymousreply 236September 19, 2021 5:09 PM

R235 Hahaha I'm Amanda that's original. R236. I never said anything about the U.S. legal system you blockhead I wasn't rating them.

by Anonymousreply 237September 19, 2021 5:12 PM

Thank you R234 for the recommendation. I’ll read it. And I agree with you about the morons in this thread. They’re so goddamn sure of themselves despite being ignorant of facts. Odious cunts.

by Anonymousreply 238September 19, 2021 5:17 PM

[quote] Italy and the Italian police you know that legalistically and criminally it's a shithole country.

LOL.

According to Nation Master statistics, the USA ranks 14th in the world for violent crime.

Italy: 83rd.

by Anonymousreply 239September 19, 2021 5:17 PM

I heard her favorite show was How To Get Away With Murder

by Anonymousreply 240September 19, 2021 5:20 PM

R 240. Genius..thanks for the laugh.!!

by Anonymousreply 241September 19, 2021 5:22 PM

R239 I'm going to type real slow for you. I didn't say anything about violent crime and I wasn't ranking Italy with the U.S. But here's a ranking for you:

In Transparency International's annual surveys, Italy has consistently been regarded as one of the most corrupt countries in the Eurozone. Transparency International's 2019 Corruption Perception Index ranks the country in 51st place out of 180 countries, scoring on a par with Malta, Saudi Arabia, and Grenada.

by Anonymousreply 242September 19, 2021 5:23 PM

R242 The USA is THE most corrupt country in the world.

Except in the USA, things that would be considered corruption elsewhere are legal. Lobbying is just one example. It is legalized corruption.

Italy is nothing compare to the US.

And it's justice system? The country that often executes the innocent...or jails them for years.

The Amanda Knox case was the most TRANSPARENT trial in history.

How ridiculous you are.

by Anonymousreply 243September 19, 2021 5:31 PM

Knoxy & stans just trying to get this shut down. But she won't. The best approach for Knoxy, keep your head down, but she got away once. Murderess Knoxy thinks she's invincible Wonder when black twitter will find out what she did to 3 POC. They will fry her ass.

by Anonymousreply 244September 19, 2021 5:37 PM

R233 R244 (Same kid.) I have no illusions about nor interest in shutting this thread down since arguing with adolescents grows tiresome very quickly. Have fun!

by Anonymousreply 245September 19, 2021 6:41 PM

Shit, I meant R243. (The kid guilty of the straw man fallacy, among other things I presume.) Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 246September 19, 2021 7:06 PM

R236 / R242 just because the US has a corrupted police force and legal system does not mean that Italy doesn't. Your implication that Italy is some sort of utopia is absurd. Lest we forget that the Italians produced some of the most wide-ranging organized crime in western civilization.

by Anonymousreply 247September 19, 2021 8:51 PM

Meant R236 / R243

by Anonymousreply 248September 19, 2021 8:52 PM

R247 And none of that has anything to do with the Amanda Knox case.

by Anonymousreply 249September 19, 2021 10:03 PM

The Knox-did-it idiots are not worth talking to. They misrepresent or outright lie about facts of the case; they place greater weight than anyone would on the opinions of people connected to the case; they’re sure Knox is a psychopath based on this trait or that behavior even if it isn’t an indication of psychopathy at all… etc etc.

These are not serious people, and I do believe they should all be executed. Their crimes are far greater than anything Knox has said or done online since her release from Italian prison.

by Anonymousreply 250September 19, 2021 10:15 PM

R249 And I didn't bring it up, fuckwad, but it's been drudged up here no less.

by Anonymousreply 251September 19, 2021 10:25 PM

The people whose opinions on a famous person - whom none of us will ever meet - differ from my own are unserious idiots.

Also, the people whose opinions on a famous person differ from my own should all be executed.

by Anonymousreply 252September 19, 2021 10:37 PM

R 250 has spoken we know its you, Mandy. We all better watch it, when bitch don't like you..like she says we should all be executed. Did it before..she'll do it again!

by Anonymousreply 253September 20, 2021 12:02 AM

I like the stories of her being weird and inappropriate which continue to this day. She is sort irritatingly interesting.

by Anonymousreply 254September 20, 2021 12:54 AM

Yes, R252, that’s what I said. I stand by it. I would say it again.

Offended? That’s why I said it.

by Anonymousreply 255September 20, 2021 12:56 AM

R234 Um and America isn't? I'm sure all of Italy was laughing at us when OJ and Casey Anthony got off...

by Anonymousreply 256September 20, 2021 1:01 AM

Oh shit, NVM, now I love the bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 20, 2021 1:07 AM

Of course she's guilty. Outside of some lesbians who fantasize about fucking her, everyone knows she's guilty. Even the lesbian fantasizers know, they're just willing to set it aside and pretend.

Cleaning products at dawn, anyone? Wake up and smell the bloodstains.

by Anonymousreply 258September 20, 2021 1:17 AM

R 258. She just needed the cleaning products at dawn because she is weird, irritating, on the spectrum. You pick.

by Anonymousreply 259September 20, 2021 1:22 AM

[quote] It would, [R218]. Sperm can live up to six days inside someone after sex. You're probably thinking of the 24-hour time limit for the use of rape kits for oral and anal evidence, but for vaginal evidence, you have 120 hours to collect.

That's because sperm is shot out of a penis at high velocity. It gets all up inside of a woman's uterus. DNA from fingering a woman's vagina DOES NOT. It would out be out within 24 hours. Had she been dead or not moved since the second he took his fingers out of her, the DNA would be there. But if it was the day before and she showered, and walked around, it would not be there

And they didn't have the DNA technology to detect tiny, minute bits of DNA back then. They didn't use touch DNA back then. They found lots of his DNA inside of her pussy

And for some reason you desperately don't want that to be the case. You're just like a trumper

You must also believe Amanda was magically able to clean up, not only all of her DNA from the crime scene, but her boyfriend's too.

by Anonymousreply 260September 20, 2021 1:36 AM

Apparently the hydrogen peroxide and other “cleaning” products work like a fucking MIRACLE.

by Anonymousreply 261September 20, 2021 1:44 AM

I’m still dubious about her innocence. Something scary about her

by Anonymousreply 262September 20, 2021 2:00 AM

^^ MARY!

by Anonymousreply 263September 20, 2021 2:03 AM

I pick that she's guilty of murder, r259.

by Anonymousreply 264September 20, 2021 2:04 AM

She may or may not be guilty, but the bitch has a dark sense of humor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 20, 2021 4:42 PM

Her eyes 👀 😱

by Anonymousreply 266September 20, 2021 4:46 PM

It's shit like what was posted at R265 that makes me think she's very possibly off to a dark triad-ish degree, even if she's not guilty of murder.

A young woman died. Knox's glib, jokey, meme-ing tone is so inappropriate and strange given that actual context. It's the same not just unwillingness but actual inability to understand context, or to see a situation from a PoV other than her own, that makes people find this person creepy.

by Anonymousreply 267September 20, 2021 6:23 PM

[QUOTE]You must also believe Amanda was magically able to clean up, not only all of her DNA from the crime scene, but her boyfriend's too.

The DNA issue is well explained in the Guede interview posted above.

by Anonymousreply 268September 20, 2021 7:24 PM

Of course she wasn't trying to clean up the DNA. She just likes to shop for cleaning products early in the day, like at sunrise before the shops open. It's how it's done in Italy, don't you know that.

And her tweet Study in Germany. Not sure what exctly she was studying in Italy. Yes, Germany pre 1945 would have suited her perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 269September 20, 2021 8:19 PM

didn't her other roommates think she killed Meredith?

by Anonymousreply 270September 20, 2021 9:18 PM

[quote]That’s because sperm is shot out of a penis at high velocity.

HOT r260

by Anonymousreply 271September 20, 2021 9:19 PM

a youtube video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272September 20, 2021 9:20 PM

John Kercher (a murder victim's father) was found dead, after a fall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 20, 2021 9:24 PM

R272 Meredith’s brother is cute.

I had no idea her father found out from an Italian reporter. That is so terrible.

by Anonymousreply 274September 20, 2021 9:25 PM

R273 and what was Foxy Knoxy’s alibi for THAT, Amanda stans?

by Anonymousreply 275September 20, 2021 9:26 PM

A man did it. Men committed 90% of murders and like 99.999999% of sex murders.

The truth hurts, misogynists

Blame the man who is guilty, instead of attacking an innocent female who has never committed an act of violence in her life

by Anonymousreply 276September 20, 2021 9:28 PM

R276 suddenly you know her intimately enough to know that she’s never committed an act of violence in her life?

by Anonymousreply 277September 20, 2021 9:30 PM

This bitch’s Twitter feed is fucking fascinating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278September 20, 2021 9:41 PM

Her eyes are of an extreme psychopath

by Anonymousreply 279September 20, 2021 10:18 PM

she is an Andrew Yang supporters. Okay now, this bitch is CANCELLED.

by Anonymousreply 280September 20, 2021 10:22 PM

Oh, Amanda. Too soon, hon.

by Anonymousreply 281September 20, 2021 10:36 PM

[quote] Of course she wasn't trying to clean up the DNA. She just likes to shop for cleaning products early in the day, like at sunrise before the shops open. It's how it's done in Italy, don't you know that.

You know that's a lie? It was created by the British media. And some scuzzy shopkeeper helped. He didn't testify in court. The prosecution presented no evidence at trial that anyone cleaned the cottage with bleach.

The shopkeeper's name is Marco Quintavalle and he did NOT testify. Why was that? Because it was complete and utter bullshit

He gave lots of interviews to the scumbag tabloid and was interviewed by police but "terminated an interview when told an ex-employee of the store had said she was sure Knox had not entered the store that day."

Stop getting your info from the british tabloids. They're a bunch of fucking liars

This woman has a screw loose, but she's not a murderer

by Anonymousreply 282September 20, 2021 11:23 PM

Here's another four words for Amanda Knox: Karma is a bitch

by Anonymousreply 283September 20, 2021 11:37 PM

R282 Oh please.

Why did she take a mop and bucket from her house over to Raffaele’s house that morning ? Yeah, just a strange coincidence she was walking through town carrying mop.

by Anonymousreply 284September 21, 2021 12:48 AM

Too bad there’s no such thing as KARMA, R283.

by Anonymousreply 285September 21, 2021 1:03 AM

[quote]The shopkeeper's name is Marco Quintavalle and he did NOT testify. Why was that? Because it was complete and utter bullshit

Once again you are lying.

Marco Quintavalle certainly DID testify. During the 11th hearing.

by Anonymousreply 286September 21, 2021 4:31 AM

Meredith was murdered beside her closet, but sometime later her body was moved to the middle of the room. At the police station, and before this had been discovered, Knox said that Meredith had been killed by the closet. Meredith's friends repeated what Knox had said to police.

Knox at trial did not deny saying it. She said Raffaele had told her, but that still left open the question of how he knew. Raffaele refused to testify, so was never questioned about this in court. The court was unconvinced and the Supreme Court continues to regard this knowledge as evidence of her presence during the attack.

by Anonymousreply 287September 21, 2021 5:44 AM

R287 so how did she get off? Did the US government pay off the Italian government in secret or something?

by Anonymousreply 288September 21, 2021 5:03 PM

R288 Technicalities - while a jury in the original trial thought that they were guilty, an appeals court had judges going over the case who said that there were errors in the gathering and analysis of evidence, interviews, etc. A cynical person might suggest that that the Italians wanted to get her the hell out.

So then Knox was able to return to the US and a retrial by the Supreme Court (Italy's highest court) was conducted in Italy while she stayed there. Knox and Sollecito found guilty by that retrial. Then there was another appeal (the final one) by the Supreme Court of Cassation which acquitted them.

If nothing else, this demonstrates that this case is controversial and not obvious either way.

by Anonymousreply 289September 22, 2021 4:17 AM

The thing I find weird is why she keeps trying to get attention from the case.

If I'd been acquitted of a murder that I was innocent of, I'd want to disappear from the limelight and just get on with my life. But she seems determined to revel in it.

by Anonymousreply 290September 25, 2021 2:34 PM

Word!

by Anonymousreply 291September 25, 2021 2:36 PM

R290, she’s an Aspie sociopath who loves the spotlight . There’s an absence of real emotion there .

by Anonymousreply 292September 25, 2021 2:57 PM

R290 - Agreed. I was shocked when I found out she headlining in the 30th national tour of Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 293September 25, 2021 3:36 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 294October 5, 2021 6:18 AM

[quote] then you are dumb. They got the guy who did it. There was DNA (not hers)

Come on, don’t you get it by now? It’s the same impulse that makes them so one-note about Meghan. These women become scapegoats for everything the Brits hate and fear about America.

by Anonymousreply 295October 5, 2021 6:23 AM

R295 yeah, compare her to Meghan, *that* will convince people to like her.

by Anonymousreply 296October 5, 2021 6:27 AM

R295 Is the perfect example of the navel-gazing of Americans. Wow. Everything ok at home?

by Anonymousreply 297October 5, 2021 7:38 AM

Now the weirdo is on the Joe Rogan show ( of course) slamming Joe Biden . She claims that he is " not a very inspiring president". Why is this psycho spaz invited to discuss politics?

by Anonymousreply 298October 5, 2021 9:08 AM

R298 she seems desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 299October 5, 2021 7:07 PM

She seems like a complete psychopath who has been enabled to fully flaunt her evil. They should check where else she's got some bodies hidden away. Got away with it at least once. This is how serial killers roll.

by Anonymousreply 300October 6, 2021 2:41 AM

As someone with an autistic father, I truly suspect that Knox is on the spectrum—high-functioning, clearly, but she strikes me as having Aspergers or high-functioning autism. I think this is why she does not appear to communicate on an emotional level with much success—this skews people's readings on her as being cold, and thus, capable of murder.

by Anonymousreply 301October 6, 2021 3:30 AM

R301 aren’t most aspies male though?

by Anonymousreply 302October 6, 2021 3:31 AM

You could be right, R301. She inspires a visceral dislike in me. One of those people I would go out of my way to avoid being physically close to or in the same room with. Not many people inspire that reaction in me but one of them is the on-the-spectrum sibling of a friend.

R301 Plenty of women on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 303October 6, 2021 6:57 AM

Sorry that last comment was for R302.

by Anonymousreply 304October 6, 2021 6:58 AM

I think Foxy is low key trying to get her book made into the next season of American Crime Story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305October 21, 2021 7:01 AM

Question - how did her family afford to fly to Italy and retain lodgings during the trial? Was media financing them?

by Anonymousreply 306October 21, 2021 9:58 AM

I read the other day that Amanda’s father has distanced himself from her the last few years. Is there any truth to that?

Also, I’ve heard that whilst she was “exonerated” the courts still say she was in the murder room that night and she washed Meredith’s blood off her hands (according to Roberta Glass). Is that true?

I honestly don’t think her and Raffael killed her, because originally in the taped convo of Guede after he fled to Germany, he explicitly said she was not in the house at the time of the murder. His original story (coming out of toilet with headphones on and seeing brunette) does not check out either. We know his DNA was all over Meredith’s room.

The only things that bug me are the bloody footprints at Meredith’s door that show him charging out and not stopping to lock Meredith’s door and the locked door itself.

My theory is that Guede did not cover Meredith and did not lock her door. I think at some point, Amanda arrived at the house (probably in the morning), saw the body, and instead of calling the cops right away after seeing the body,, she had a morbid reaction which involved approaching/touching the body, getting blood on her hands and feet. She eventually covered her and locked the door for some reason, which would explain the footprints at the door. We know she’s weird and doesn’t think like a normal person (at least back then). And then she had to take a shower obviously.

She probably didn’t want to admit to what she did because she didn’t want to get tied up with the crime, which, ironically enough, she did. I dunno. Just a theory. Haven’t heard of a better one. But I’m open.

by Anonymousreply 307October 21, 2021 11:09 AM

*sorry, scratch the part of my theory that had Amanda stepping in blood.

The whole thing was that there were NOT footprints at Meredith’s door that would coincide with the fact that someone locked her door.

by Anonymousreply 308October 21, 2021 11:12 AM

R306 they are relatively wealthy albeit not millionaires. I don't know that the media financed them but the U.S. media was certainly licking this trashy families ass for the last few years so maybe their PR exchanged interviews in return for positive coverage. The funniest were the series of articles by female millennial journalists claiming that they could have been Amanda. Just desperate to co opt this deeply disturbed woman's supposed victimhood.

by Anonymousreply 309October 21, 2021 1:38 PM

r145...umm, a black did do it.

by Anonymousreply 310October 21, 2021 2:14 PM

The killer was hardcore! He raped and murdered Meredith, and then slapped on headphones and took a dump...why was he hanging around crime scene like he lived there? That is fucked up

by Anonymousreply 311October 21, 2021 2:19 PM

I’m with the majority of the people here, she was somehow involved. There were too many pieces that didn’t add up. Yes, she has no social skills, but still. Did she ever weigh in on the two Americans who killed the Italian policeman?

OJ wasn’t convicted, but his DNA and circumstantial evidence prove otherwise.

She, of anyone, should have come back to lead a quiet life, but she just can’t stay away from the limelight and controversy. She really wants a deep grave. Go anonymous Amanda!

by Anonymousreply 312October 21, 2021 2:58 PM

R 310. Thanks Amanda. Good to know you are with us. Here we go again. The pretty White American girl go to...the Black Boy did it...Just can't let go of it, can you? Any more Anti-semitic comments as well? As in your infamous quote, My people killed your people to a co-worker. We know you love these as well.

Amanda stay anonymous surely you jest. She is a sociopath who gets off reminding everyone as often as possible. I got away with murder..HA HA. You can't catch me now.

by Anonymousreply 313October 21, 2021 6:01 PM

She’s creepy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 314October 22, 2021 1:57 AM

Look at me, I can do cartwheels! Look at me! Look at me!

by Anonymousreply 315October 22, 2021 2:00 AM

No one who is innocent lies and implicates an innocent person as being involved in the murder. Statements contradictory and not making sense, etc. In videos about Meredith, Knox places particular emphasis on Meredith's room being "medicinally clean," and shows some disdain when talking about her. There's more that we don't know about her involvement, and never will.

by Anonymousreply 316October 22, 2021 2:04 AM

R309 Amanda comes from an upper-middle-class (if not upper-class) family. Her dad was a VP for Macy's and Amanda and her sisters had Catholic prep school educations. She certainly didn't come from a working-class background by any stretch of the imagination.

by Anonymousreply 317October 22, 2021 2:16 AM

What does this creepy bitch do for a living — besides exploit the murder?

by Anonymousreply 318October 22, 2021 3:12 AM

R318 it doesn’t matter, she probably has a trust fund, a rich husband, or both.

I knew many girls like her growing up and I feel like I know her.

by Anonymousreply 319October 23, 2021 3:05 AM

Her family is solidly upper middle class but not rich. I doubt there are any trust funds.

by Anonymousreply 320October 23, 2021 3:08 AM

R318 Seattle Times handed her a job upon her return but I suspect she is funded mainly by her notoriety ( books, interviews etc).

by Anonymousreply 321October 23, 2021 3:11 AM

Knox named her daughter Eureka. Middle name 'Muse'.

by Anonymousreply 322October 25, 2021 12:29 AM

Did I miss this thread covering the fact that she's been lying about being pregnant (apparently having give birth months ago) on social media for ages? Also that this nutjob now has a baby?

Catty Bitch aside: she's lost her looks and it pleases my petty ass.

by Anonymousreply 323October 25, 2021 12:56 AM

She also allegedly went on social media to beg for money to fund her her wedding after it had already taken place. Though it's hard to say who is more disturbed; Amanda, or her cult of slobbering followers willing to hand her money.

by Anonymousreply 324October 25, 2021 1:40 AM

[quote]Though it's hard to say who is more disturbed; Amanda, or her cult of slobbering followers willing to hand her money.

Or people like yourself R324 who can't move on and continually misrepresent her (for no apparent reason) and can't handle that she was someone falsely convicted of a murder she played no role in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325October 25, 2021 1:56 AM

R325 She was found guilty by two trials, one with a jury and one with judges. It was only the appeals that let her off, on technicalities..

by Anonymousreply 326October 25, 2021 2:03 AM

OMG I hope & pray someone will be looking out for this child. Sociopaths kill.

by Anonymousreply 327October 25, 2021 2:05 AM

R325 People would be a lot quicker to move on if Amanda would stay the fuck off social media and stop trying to live off this event. She is brought up so frequently because of her tendency to publicly comment on things that don't involve her ( such as her bizarre defense of Michelle Carter, the woman who pressured her boyfriend into suicide) and her decision to have a public social media presence. This is not someone who desires privacy. Amanda could easily retire from the spotlight but chooses not to.

by Anonymousreply 328October 25, 2021 2:06 AM

R324, As someone who has been falsely accused of an awful crime, I can say that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, or what it's like, or how someone should respond.

R326, you don't sound like you're very familiar with the case, so there is no point in saying anything else to you.

by Anonymousreply 329October 25, 2021 2:11 AM

R328 think of how you would feel if you were falsely accused and people put your name into Google and found out you were accused of a horrific crime just because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Deep down, I’m sure you’d know it was futile to try to change that, but it’s only human to want to tell your story in your own words.

by Anonymousreply 330October 25, 2021 2:12 AM

FFS how many times is she going to tell her B.S. story in her own words.

My boy Will(Shakespeare) says it all..The Lady Doth Protest Too Much! If she ain't guilty why does she keep bringing it up? Why can't she move on with her life?

by Anonymousreply 331October 25, 2021 2:18 AM

I mean, you're free to defend Amanda and feel sympathy for her being accused and believed guilty of a crime she probably didn't commit (I don't think the evidence is there that she did it, for the record), but that doesn't erase her being a fucking attention-seeking weirdo. And other people are free to note that weirdness and comment on it. Her past doesn't somehow excuse her from criticism forevermore.

The baby is a girl, too. Good luck to her, because I think she's going to need it.

by Anonymousreply 332October 25, 2021 2:19 AM

False accusations are horrible things that destroy lives. Sometimes irreparably. I'm sorry that you were unfairly accused of something you did not do. That must be damaging. But to answer your question, if I were in this individuals place I would at least try to appear to have a conscience and healthy set of moral boundaries. That would mean (1) not taking selfies with convicted violent domestic abuser Lorena Bobbitt and (2) not going out of my way to defend someone who suggested that a severely depressed individual commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 333October 25, 2021 2:19 AM

To clarify, my response was to the poster Cinesnatch and I meant that if I were in Amandas place.

by Anonymousreply 334October 25, 2021 2:47 AM

[quote]if I were in this individuals place I would at least try to appear to have a conscience and healthy set of moral boundaries .

You don't know what it's like. Hence, my point (which completely flew over your head). You will never know (if you're lucky). People on this very site criticise Monica Lewinsky as well, all because she was raked over the coals 23 years ago on an international scale, can't assume a "normal" existence given her profile, and wants to tell her story in a TV series (which isn't always flattering to her). And people are doing the same thing here with Amanda Knox. Both were young women (one who fooled around with a president, and one who acted weird after her housemate was brutally murdered) who were vilified because they didn't act a certain way. "If she only acted THIS PARTICULAR WAY WHICH SATISFIES MY PERSONAL CRITERIA, she wouldn't be getting criticised like she is." The truth is that's a load of horse-shit. People are going to be criticising her regardless. The truth is, because of all the media attention, she can't just assume a "normal" existence and put this all behind her. Has she been "perfect" in the way she represents herself on social media and whom she chooses alliances with? No. But, she has been trying to tell her story and restart her life in the best way she knows how and yet plenty of people STILL think she's guilty of murder, when she's not (read a variety of comments in this very thread that substantiates this).

Rudy Guede killed Meredith Kercher. He left his own shit in the toilet closest to housemate Laura's room which suggests Kercher arrived after he broke in, and he didn't flush so as to not alert her of his existence. He was an intruder by all reports from her friends. His DNA was all over her bedroom and INSIDE of her. There is no evidence or indication that Guede had any association to Knox and Sollecito above being acquaintances. And, guilters can't even address the leaps and bounds one would have to make in logic for their complicity. People who point to the changing statements of both Knox and Sollecito fail to point out that in Guede's original "explanation" of what happened that night, it included him being adamant that Knox WAS NOT INVOLVED whatsoever. He never even identified Sollecito as the "brunette" man. Guede's story was bunk and he never took responsibility for raping/murdering Meredith Kercher. Guede is out on parole and his sentence is set to end next year, but people here are still pissed off that Knox is trying to set the record straight. He doesn't even experience an ounce of the vitriol she does. The investigation into Kercher's murder was handled poorly to the point that the judge who let Knox and Sollecito go admonished the authorities. There's no roadmap for how one should act in her shoes, because barely anybody on this planet has been in her position. They (including you) have absolutely no clue, yet continue to sit on their high-horse judging her.

[quote]I'm sorry that you were unfairly accused of something you did not do

You're a DL'er who anonymously criticises people on the internet with a history of nasty comments. You are not well-versed in demonstrating empathy whatsoever. You are not sorry. Please don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 335October 25, 2021 4:02 AM

Quelle surprise - Snatchy the Trainspotting fan jerks off to Hausfrau Knox.

by Anonymousreply 336October 25, 2021 9:57 AM

R335 What rot. Lots of people who have been convicted of a crime and subsequently acquitted don't do what Knox has done.

An example is Louise Woodward who has tried to get on with her life and keep a low profile. It's actually the media who've tried to dig up dirt on her since her release and I believe a TV company is trying to make a documentary about her, without her co-operation.

Knox is constantly trying to thrust herself into the spotlight years after she was acquitted. By this point I don't believe it's got anything to do with setting the record straight, given how long it's been. Anyone who's interested will have heard her side of the story repeatedly. It's time for her to let go and move on, but I bet she won't.

by Anonymousreply 337October 25, 2021 7:23 PM

R335 well said. I’m tired of the nasty people on this board getting a free pass to harass people. Glad you called him out for his behavior. It’s like when Perez Hilton tried to get aboard the “stop bullying” train. Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 338October 25, 2021 7:34 PM

R335 Hi Knoxy you poor maligned baby ...awww. Let's see you lied about your wedding(asking for presnts after being actually wed). Lied about birth of your child...umm seeing a pattern here. What do you call someone who lies? Innocent victim? Buzz..wrong answer. You call someone who lies a LIAR.

by Anonymousreply 339October 25, 2021 8:56 PM

She named her daughter Eureka Muse?

That is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 340October 25, 2021 9:09 PM

That was a weird post, Cinesnatch.

by Anonymousreply 341October 26, 2021 1:33 AM

It seems like some folks are a little TOO invested in Amanda Knox’ s innocence in this thread.

I work with people and observe behavior as part of my profession. Autism Spectrum Disorder doesn’t explain a pattern of lying, so to use that to explain away any of her strange behaviors is not appropriate. A pattern of lying doesn’t mean someone is guilty, but surely doesn’t make them seem completely innocent, either. Also, she had a documentary made completely from her perspective on Netflix a few years ago and didn’t she write a book? Why is she still trying to stay on people’s radar with controversial tweets? There’s something more characterological going on.

by Anonymousreply 342October 26, 2021 3:27 AM

R335 " you don't know what its like". Fucking bullshit. You don't have the slightest idea what experiences I have or had not had in life. Believe she's innocent or guilty I don't give a fuck. But stop chewing out people for making assumptions on a gossip site about strangers while you do the very same thing.

by Anonymousreply 343October 26, 2021 4:00 AM

[quote]As someone who has been falsely accused of an awful crime

Are you Patrick Lumumba?

by Anonymousreply 344October 26, 2021 4:12 AM

I am 100% fine with Amanda Knox doing whatever the hell she wants in terms of keeping her name in the spotlight.

I know if I was wrongly accused of murder, spent years in jail, was reviled the world over for a crime a didn't commit, judged on every little thing I did, however weird, over and over...and then was cleared of everything?

I'd be a smug little bitch and would use every single angle I could to make money and remind the world how wrong they were about me. Yeah, it'd be petty. Big time. But sometimes that's earned.

(Btw, I do not like Amanda at all. She's too out there for me. And I have no idea if she did or didn't the crime. My post is written under assumption she did not.)

by Anonymousreply 345October 26, 2021 5:33 AM

R345. Right Knoxy we get it. You're a crazy all bitch, we get it!

by Anonymousreply 346October 26, 2021 9:45 PM

K, which of you bitches sent her this DM?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347November 10, 2021 3:20 PM

R347 Muriel did

by Anonymousreply 348November 10, 2021 10:12 PM

Oh wow, poor Knoxy always has an excuse for her lies, doesn't she?

Or perhaps the usual White American Girl excuse. She nows says the black boy made the comment about her & her baby, or was it one of the Jews that escaped her people.

by Anonymousreply 349November 11, 2021 3:26 PM

Bitch says women who murder in their childbearing years should get a lighter sentence 🤦‍♂️ She is symbolic of the entitled white American female.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350November 13, 2021 6:36 PM

[quote]I work with people and observe behavior as part of my profession. Autism Spectrum Disorder doesn’t explain a pattern of lying, so to use that to explain away any of her strange behaviors is not appropriate.

You work with people and observe their behavior as part of your job? Girl, that could be anything. I can't believe people upvoted you as if you had any kind of actual experience with autistic adults.

I worked with autistic junior high kids for several years (assistant teacher) and our students had the ability to lie. Research shows that autistic children can lie but it takes a different form than lies of kids with other types of intellectual disorders. As adults, their lying becomes more sophisticated but again appears different to the lies told by adults without intellectual disorders, and told for different reasons as well, though in some types of lies adults with ASD lied at the exact same rate as the other groups.

I don't know whether you were trying to say Knox couldn't have lied, therefore she's innocent, or she has a pattern of lying, therefore she's not autistic, but either conclusion is wrong. We simply can't know, based on the information we have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351November 13, 2021 6:53 PM

R 350 hope the FBI is reading that clip. Knoxy now has a new get out of jail free card in her pocket just in case The Black Boy Did It, doesn't work a second time. Now, its I'm a fertile young, tho' not that young, woman who can bear a child, I can kill who I want.

by Anonymousreply 352November 14, 2021 2:00 AM

R352 I hope they are too, but I think right now they’re busy looking at James O’Keefe’s dick picks and porn browsing history.

by Anonymousreply 353November 14, 2021 2:55 AM

Maybe they can pull up their white cotton socks & do more than one thing at a time.

by Anonymousreply 354November 14, 2021 2:57 AM

R351 I implied neither. What I meant was that lying is not a diagnostic feature of ASD, so to explain her pattern of lying away by saying she is on the spectrum is faulty. I have a doctorate and have worked with folks on the spectrum among other diagnoses. High functioning folks like her would understand social conventions enough to understand how you should appear to others on some level after your roommate dies, on a very basic level. None of this adds up correctly if we assume she’s innocent. Something is off.

by Anonymousreply 355November 15, 2021 3:38 AM

[quote] She added: “I understand that the Kerchers have gone through an incredibly traumatic journey, not just from the tragic loss of Meredith but also through the incredibly confusing trial that they had to experience and go through and the feeling of being denied a sense of closure because of the outcome of the case.

Is it just me or does Amanda give the impression of disdain for the sketchers, like these stupid British hicks are too dumb to revel in her fabulous innocence? Would it be that hard to say “the Kerchers have been through a lot of trauma and I have no comment on them”?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356November 16, 2021 3:58 AM

[quote]Is it just me or does Amanda give the impression of disdain for the sketchers

R356, you give the impression of inexplicable disdain for Knox. You can't even spell the wronged family's name correctly.

From the article you posted: [quote]Another man, Rudy Guede, was also convicted of murder and was released in December last year after serving a 16-year sentence.

Is it just me or does Rudy Guede give the impression of disdain for the Kercher's considering he won't admit he murdered Meredith and now he's a free man?

by Anonymousreply 357November 16, 2021 4:38 AM

R357 oh please, I was obviously autocorrected, ya cunt.

[quote] Is it just me or does Rudy Guede give the impression of disdain for the Kercher's considering he won't admit he murdered Meredith and now he's a free man?

OH, DEAR! Next time you correct other people, you better make sure you’re fucking perfect, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 358November 16, 2021 4:41 AM

You sound triggered R358. Knox really gets under your skin the way convicted murderer Rudy Guede doesn't.

Have you ever asked yourself if there was an additional killer/accomplice, Guede has nothing to lose by exposing them?

by Anonymousreply 359November 16, 2021 4:49 AM

Foxy denies that she’s a sex-obsessed she-devil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360November 19, 2021 2:03 AM

I so object to calling this Basic Attention Hungry Psycho Bitch, Foxy. When I think Foxy, I think of the Original Foxy Brown, Pam Grier in the film of the same name. Now, she was why that term Foxy was invented. . Knoxy will never be foxy, ever not in her wildest dreams.

by Anonymousreply 361November 19, 2021 2:08 AM

Seriously, why can’t she just respect the fact that the Kerchers want nothing to do with her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362December 6, 2021 2:13 PM

Didn't she recently have a kid? She seems off whether she did or not.

by Anonymousreply 363December 6, 2021 2:20 PM

[quote] Based on no physical evidence whatsoever, the police singled me out on a hunch. Then, led by confirmation bias, they magnified and stripped out of context any small behaviors of mine that could be framed as strange or off—and summarily ignored anything that was normal. Bit by bit, they began crafting a fictional character, which they fed to the tabloid media: “Foxy Knoxy,” the maneater, the ice queen, the drug-addled whore who’d orchestrated a deadly sex game.

[quote]I was jealous of Meredith’s purity, the story went, and so I bewitched my romantic fling of five days, Raffaele Sollecito, and a man whose name I didn’t even know, Guede, into raping and killing my roommate on my behalf.

If the shoe fits…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364December 17, 2021 2:47 PM

SkyNews reporter, you in danger gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365March 7, 2022 3:18 PM

Lying. Murdering,slutty CUNT!! GUILTY AS FUCK!!

by Anonymousreply 366March 7, 2022 3:41 PM

She’s a weird psycho murderer who was definitely jealous of Meredith who people clearly liked as a person and Knox couldn’t take her being liked more. She also is racist and has crazy eyes and did cartwheels at the police station which screams IM CAPABLE OF CUTTING A BITCH

by Anonymousreply 367March 8, 2022 1:23 PM

R365 It's not that weird. I suspect they were articles she wrote that got good feedback - may have even been some of the first she wrote for a national newspaper.

I'm not surprised that Knox fell over herself to comment on it, though.

by Anonymousreply 368March 8, 2022 1:48 PM

[quote]who was definitely jealous of Meredith ... She also is racist

Where's the evidence? Or, shall we just file this under "Shit You Made Up"?

by Anonymousreply 369March 9, 2022 7:11 AM

I don’t care if she committed murder or not. She should go to jail for the cartwheels.

by Anonymousreply 370March 9, 2022 8:38 AM

How do I make everything about ME?

by Anonymousreply 371March 13, 2022 3:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!