Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amanda Knox: I Stand With NXIVM sex-cult leader Keith Raniere

Foxy Knoxy signs petition addressing vague claims of judicial misconduct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2020 8:42 AM

I think people should leave Amanda Knox alone. Haven't enough sleazy "journalists" made money off her and Raffaele's agony. She didn't murder anyone and she can do whatever she likes in regard to others who are being prosecuted.

People should be harassing that fuck up of a chief prosecutor who came up with the whole "she's a witch" shit.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2020 2:05 AM

The only agony that matters is Meredith Kercher's.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2020 2:13 AM

Oh, I see, R2, if someone is murdered, it doesn't matter if some young college student, or a young Hispanic, or a black guy or whomever is put through hell because of police and prosecutor malfeasance. They don't matter, only the victim.

If I was murdered, it would only add to the tragedy to have an innocent person or persons put in prison for it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2020 2:16 AM

She’s always stunting. If I never have to hear this batshit broad’s name again it would be too soon.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2020 2:18 AM

Fox should have been convicted. She got away with it because of American bullying. If she is a lesbian I wonder why she quickly got a boyfriend in Italy and had casual sex on a train within hours of being in Italy. I think her main problem is some form of mental retardation similar to Casey Anthony

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2020 2:20 AM

One evil piece of shit defending another. What’s new?

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2020 2:23 AM

R3 fix was guilty. Takes very little research to see she was guilty.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2020 2:24 AM

Amanda must have Google alerts set up. Sociopathic bitch. You just know that, one day, her hubby will be found dead from a self-inflicted gun shot while he was "cleaning his gun". That cunt seeks publicity and wants to see how far she can go without getting caught. She's the female Robert Durst in making.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2020 2:27 AM

Compare the Amanda Knox case to the Harry Dunn/Anne Sacoolas case.

In both cases the US has strained every diplomatic sinew to spirit their citizens out of foreign custody regardless of what responsibility they may have for someone else's death. Simply being American is enough to bestow immunity, whether formally or informally.

It is something that rather irks the general public, if not the governing elites, in the rest of the world, to put it mildly.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2020 2:30 AM

I still don't understand why anyone would think to go buy cleaning supplies at 6 or 7 in the morning after a rather odd night. There's never been a reasonable explanation

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2020 2:34 AM

She can't stand all this time without attention.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2020 2:41 AM

The last I heard of her she was posing grinning from ear to ear with Lorena Bobbit (no I'm not joking). She also defended Michelle Carter,the Massachusetts woman who urged her depressed boyfriend to commit suicide. " Leave Amanda alone" is a ridiculous statement considering how eagerly she seeks the spotlight, always defending the sordid and sickest people she can find.

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2020 2:42 AM

She strikes me as a fucking paycho, irrespective of whether she participated in Kercher’s murder

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2020 2:54 AM

*psycho

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2020 2:54 AM

She's weird enough that I could see a confession happening.

Perhaps an (if) I Did It book, like OJ Simpson.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2020 2:56 AM

I knew she was very slutty but I didn't know she had sex on a train upon arrival. Can someone elaborate on this story?

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2020 3:07 AM

She was released due to relentless American bullying and xenophobia. Which was driven by the almost religious reverence towards any sufficiently pretty wasp/Teutonic female in American society. While she's hardly a ravishing beauty, Know has the set of distinctly northern European physical features that suburban Americans go gaga for and lose all reasoning ability, automatic associating with "good". Shallow and bizarre culture.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2020 3:13 AM

At least read the article:

“I was contacted by some former members of NXIVM who claim that Mr. Raniere has been wrongfully convicted and that the story being told in the media is wrong,” Knox wrote the paper in an e-mail Sunday.

“I personally do not know enough about the case to make any judgments about whether his conviction is wrongful or not,” she said.

“These supporters of Mr. Raniere asked me to sign a petition asking the prosecutors in the case to affirm some principles of prosecutorial conduct that any prosecutor should be able to affirm, such as not engaging in perjury, not tampering with evidence, and not threatening witnesses.

“I signed the petition because violation of these practices would constitute prosecutorial misconduct, regardless of Mr. Raniere’s guilt or innocence.”

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2020 3:29 AM

And to reiterate for the ADHD DL'ers:

“I personally do not know enough about the case to make any judgments about whether his conviction is wrongful or not,” she said.

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2020 3:29 AM

She was imprisoned due to relentless misogyny and the yellow press rushing to judgement, as it was in their financial interest to do. I was a part of the efforts to bring the truth to light and it was a very tenuous effort at first. She was in prison for life, when it was clear to anyone who is not stupid or uninformed that Rudy Guede committed a simple b&e followed by a rape/murder of opportunity. He'd been practicing that kind of thing before. It was only when a bonafide FBI agent wrote an expose of the Italians' bogus "case" against her did the gov't do anything. She was released based on the work of legal minds her and in Italy. Raffaele, btw, was offered a very short sentence in exchange for saying she did it. He refused and also went to prison FOR LIFE.

You know, haters are gonna hate, but take a look at yourselves. What makes you bay like dogs?? Why do you read about her if you think she should be eradicated from the earth?

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2020 3:29 AM

She never said "I stand with this person." That's just tabloid poppycock.

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2020 3:30 AM

This thread pairs so well with the Chris Watts thread that is active right now.

I love you, DL. Please never change.

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2020 3:33 AM

[quote] That's just tabloid poppycock.

Which describes her entire sorry existence.

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2020 3:34 AM

Thank you R21. It disgusts me to read posters jumping on the "burn the witch" wagon.

By the way, in beautiful Perugia, more women (and probably gay men) were burned during the hysteria than anywhere else in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2020 3:35 AM

Why would that dumb cunt sign any public petition for anything, let alone the insane NXIVM cult?

She's very self-destructive.

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2020 3:41 AM

R24 Yes....during the middle ages. And in the United States during the early twentieth century large swaths of the population lacked basic human Rights and could be attacked with impunity. And the US committed a war crime by invading Iraq during the distant and bygone era of.... 2003. It's always striking to hear this womans' American supporters complain about the supposed backwardness of Italian culture while being oblivious to their own.

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2020 3:47 AM

R26, your circular logic.......whatever.

Ignored.

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2020 3:58 AM

I don't think she is guilty of the murder, she is guilty of never caring that Meredith was murdered. Like "So what's that got to do with me?"

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2020 4:02 AM

She is A Murderess who got off.

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2020 5:06 AM

Are we to expect a statement from Damien Echols next?

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2020 5:29 AM

She's a psychopath and her comments here take a short cut to more evidence of it. I suspect she will be very close to another murder in the near future, back home in the USA. I hope she gets caught up in the supposedly more civilized American justice system, and that it leads her right down the road to the electric chair, or whatever Edward G Robinson said in Double Indemnity.

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2020 6:00 AM

[quote]She was released due to relentless American bullying and xenophobia. Which was driven by the almost religious reverence towards any sufficiently pretty wasp/Teutonic female in American society. While she's hardly a ravishing beauty, Know has the set of distinctly northern European physical features that suburban Americans go gaga for and lose all reasoning ability, automatic associating with "good".

A biography was subtitled "The Fatal Gift Of Beauty". She is physically equal to the dead biracial victim Meredith, not hugely more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2020 4:39 PM

[quote]She's a psychopath and her comments here take a short cut to more evidence of it.

It is VERY revealing what causes she chooses to support.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2020 4:39 PM

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2020 4:59 PM

Sex & Death? Count me in.

by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2020 5:06 PM

Then, throw in that baby shaking cunt from England who got away with MURDER!

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2020 5:20 PM

^ I forgot about Louise Woodward. I remember they tried to blame the mom for working and having a nanny

by Anonymousreply 37October 1, 2020 7:23 PM

Why would she sign anything like that and then claim neutrality? Especially given her history.

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2020 7:27 PM

Again she makes bad choices.

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2020 9:10 PM

Now that Carole Baskin has broken the murderer ceiling on Dancing with the Stars, I think they should tap Foxy Knoxy next. Well, first I want OJ to go on and do the samba to Lizzo’s “Juice”.

But then she should come on. Any song ideas?

by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2020 9:24 PM

Dark Lady by Cher

by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2020 4:55 PM

bump for foxy knoxy.

by Anonymousreply 42October 4, 2020 6:39 AM

To the Brits Amanda must be guilty because Meredith was British and was harmed and an American was involved so naturally the american *must* be the one responsible.

Same thing is at play in the Louise Woodward case, the British nanny who bashed the brains in on an American baby in her care, except in reverse — a Briton far from home accused of killing a baby in the savage American justice system! She’s obviously innocent because she’s a Briton and over there! And she’s treated like a saint over there now, like it was her brains that were bashed in.

The petty chauvinism really of the Britons is really a bottomless pit, and never more so than when Americans are involved — the primary source of their national anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2020 7:48 AM

R43 was Louise the one that “popped the baby” and then said that meant something diff in England? It’s been a while but I vaguely remember that case.

by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2020 7:52 AM

The Brits saw Meredith’s murder as the Meredith Kercher case.

The Americans saw Meredith’s murder as the Amanda Knox case.

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2020 9:07 AM

The Brits saw Meredith’s murder as the Meredith Kercher case.

The Americans saw Meredith’s murder as the Amanda Knox case.

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2020 9:07 AM

That statement is ludicrous, double posting r45, considering the total obsession with Knox shown by the Brits, this thread being just one example.

All the piety about poor Meredith is just a vehicle for their hatred of American Knox.

by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2020 4:01 PM

America is obsessed with Amanda Knox at the expense of a murder victim. R17 has it right.

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2020 9:19 PM

Psssssssst, they got the got who did it!

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2020 11:20 PM

It could be both things. She could be innocent of murder due to lack of evidence, and she could also be a sociopath. There is certainly evidence for the latter.

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2020 11:41 PM

Did anyone even ASK her? She’s just looking for more attention.

by Anonymousreply 51October 5, 2020 1:15 AM

She was “sent” the petition.

ie, she googled it.

by Anonymousreply 52October 5, 2020 2:19 AM

Did that Utah girl sign it? The kidnapped one?

by Anonymousreply 53October 5, 2020 12:38 PM

Susan Dones, an ex-military dyke turned masseuse and Nxivm escapee, has offered to school Knoxy on the truth about the cult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2020 9:45 PM

Of COURSE she does. She can't help rubbing our faces in how she got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2020 10:26 PM

R55 duper’s delight.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2020 10:59 PM

[quote] @amandaknox: Whatever happens, the next four years can't be as bad as that four-year study abroad I did in Italy, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2020 8:38 AM

Amanda Knox is just a dumpier, dumber version of Beverly Sutphin or Catherine Trammell.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2020 8:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!