Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scientists Say Covid Is Here FOREVER

How do you feel about that?

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 12:09 AM

I feel it’s repetitive, mein Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2021 11:21 PM

This is obvious.

Get vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2021 11:23 PM

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2021 11:39 PM

Plague still exists and yet we carry on.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2021 11:54 PM

We should have mandatory vaccinations. The Chinese wouldn't put up with this bullshit

by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2021 12:23 AM

Absolute nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2021 1:01 AM

Can I have your stuff?

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2021 1:10 AM

If it weren't for Republicans and conservatives, we could defeat this thing.

But they exist, so we'll suffer with this shit for decades at least. Maybe forever. Not that "forever" is that long, thanks to conservatives blocking all attempts to prepare for, mitigate, and deal with climate change.

The human species has at most a thousand years left. Human civilization? At most a hundred.

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2021 4:38 AM

It's not just repugs. Lots of minorities are resisting the vaccine. In fact they are the ones dying from it most often.

by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2021 5:02 AM

R9, I work in a majority black business. Most of my co-workers are unvaccinated and never wore masks even in the height of the pandemic, pre-vaccination.

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2021 5:51 AM

How many of them are still alive, R10?

by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2021 7:33 AM

Scientists can suck my dick.

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2021 7:35 AM

Almost all the viruses that infect humans are here forever. They just lost their power over time as we reach herd immunity. Very few viruses have been eradicted. Even the smallpox virus, though gone in the natural world, still exists in two research labs. Just like stupid humans, viruses are eternally here to annoy us.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2021 7:39 AM

Or kill us, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 12:03 AM

If It's COVID It Can Last Forever

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 12:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!