Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 16 - Butterballs Niall, Lewis, Gemma and Niko

Let’s continue the discussion about these four mega fatties who live for fattening food and alcohol. Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Fat Niko and their obese super fan Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2021 12:45 AM

Dan Quayle in the house!

by Anonymousreply 1September 7, 2021 5:49 PM

Would think the fatties would want to date each other so they can gorge on fattening food together. Gemma is one ugly lard ball, so it is not surprising she isn’t dating anyone.

Niko’s face looks so doughy too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 7, 2021 5:50 PM

Gemma just posted a picture of her new bedroom which she's decorated in messy, clashing colours so it looks like an explosion in a pizza factory. Nobody is going to hire her as an interior designer if this is the best she can do. She'll no doubt work as a nurse for life.

She has a framed picture of gross Niall at the Royal Albert Hall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2021 5:42 AM

Horrible! Maybe she wanted to make it look like a pizza explosion to feel like home. Notice she ha a massive tub of Pringles on the floor too. Is that part of her decoration? Disgusting. She is incorrigible.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2021 8:10 AM

I didn't notice the Pringles! She's crying because she doesn't have the money for new stuff but we know she does - she just spends it all on food, alcohol and tickets to see Niall and Niko.

New pic of fat Niko at link with a huge dough ball face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2021 8:33 AM

She's fuming and barking yet again because her anons are roasting her room:

yeah ? i’ve been living in this flat for ONE WEEK so what do you expect anyway ? i’ll have the whole year to gather things i want and also i just don’t wanna buy something for the sake of it . most of my stuff is stuff that i’ve had before and tbh nothing bad with that .. i have more than one duvet cover set, maybe that’ll help you sleep at night. i’m not gonna throw away something i already hve just because ‘it doesn’t match’. and no my room is not my number one priority at the minute . my studies are and the work i do at uni . thanks for your concern

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2021 11:47 AM

She is so gross, she’s rather get a massive fattening meal than getting furniture for her room. Or see those fat guys at a concert. She is trying to defend her gross taste and choice of colours but she is failing miserably.

The pic of Niko that R5 linked is disgusting! Look at those hamster cheeks! His whole face is like a fat lump of white, raw dough.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2021 10:30 PM

Niko is only 26 but he looks like Ozzy Osbourne did in his 40s. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2021 10:46 PM

26??!! He looks SO BAD! So unfit and blubbery! His diet is probably mega unhealthy as well. Beer and burgers.

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2021 10:50 PM

I would have thought he is much older than 26! Niko is so ugly and overweight. Why is Gemma obsessed with these fat guys? And of course massive butter ball Gemma has Pringles crisps next to her bed, so she can stuff her face even at night!

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2021 11:05 PM

Niko stuffing his massive face with a huge bowl of pasta! What a lardo. He has a bulging double chin too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2021 10:25 AM

Vast bowl of greasy pasta! Can't believe we started these threads with only Hogran as the subject and there are now FOUR FATTIES posting gross fattening meals and glorifying heavy drinking.

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2021 12:40 PM

How can Fat Niko eat so much? No shame in choosing a massive bowl as his plate. He is super gross.

It is funny that there are multiple fatties to laugh at now! Hogran is the blueprint. But all of those four fatties love their fattening meals and alcoholic drinks. Niall, Lewis, Gemma and Niko will all just continue gaining weight. One of the funniest things is how much Gemma adores all of these lardos. She is a real chubby chaser! She loves fatties so much she wants to be one of them too.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2021 2:17 PM

Hogran and Fataldi are Celtic and Fat Niko and Greasy Gemma are both Finnish, right? I can almost see a pattern here.

by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2021 2:49 PM

SPAZZZZZZZZZZZS

by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2021 2:52 PM

R15 = Klan Granny and lard worshipper

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2021 12:35 AM

Just laugh at the lardos! It’s more fun that way.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2021 12:56 AM

Ugly and doughy Niko!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2021 11:40 AM

She keeps posting that vile Niko every few hours.

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 12:46 AM

What does she even see in him? He is ugly as hell.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2021 7:32 AM

Niall Hogran’s birthday is yet another excuse for her to stuff her face! She also said they got free desserts and prosecco. How many calories has she devoured this time? Those prawns are covered in greasy oil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2021 10:39 AM

Gross! Of course Gemma and her FATmates are feasting to celebrate Lard Horan.

by Anonymousreply 22September 16, 2021 11:42 AM

FATmates! 😂 Incredible. They are super gross! Lard Horan would have loved to join that greasy feast!

Here we have Fataldi in a few different pubs and restaurants to stuff his ugly face again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 16, 2021 12:21 PM

Huge double chin on Fat Niko!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2021 3:56 AM

Why is gross Fataldi always photographed in or outside pubs, bars and restaurants? At least Niall has golf to burn off a few calories but Fataldi seems to eat and booze all his waking hours.

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2021 12:17 AM

Funny how Niko dropped a ton of weight for the start of the Blind Chubbies tour and has quickly regained all of it.

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2021 12:18 AM

That’s probably all Fataldi does! Just eating and drinking round the clock. He is bigger every time there is a new picture.

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2021 12:19 AM

Niko seemed to get thinner for BLIND CHUBBIES tour but is looking very chubby again. Yo-yoing that weight isn’t healthy. He will soon be fatter than he has ever been. How the hell does he gain so fast, though?

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2021 12:22 AM

He probably takes Adderall to lose the weight, then they stop working and his appetite rushes back in and he begins to feast again.

by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2021 12:26 AM

You are probably right. He must be eating VAST AMOUNTS! He looks like a guy who loves his greasy pizzas and burgers. And desserts like chocolate and cakes. And a fair amount of beer, of course. Every single day.

by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2021 12:29 AM

It looks hilarious when Niko is fat and the other vocalist seems to be much thinner. I have seen some photos and Niko is just short and fat.

Look at Gemma’s post about a ‘picnic’ that appears to be more of a massive feast than anything. So many fattening items.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 18, 2021 12:48 AM

Compare their jaw-lines here! Oops, yeah, Niko doesn’t have one. Just a massive double chin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2021 1:08 AM

The other singer is so small and lean. Niko looks like Ozzie Osbourne looked in his 40s.

by Anonymousreply 33September 18, 2021 5:59 PM

Would think that Niko would be embarrassed to be so fat compared to the other singer but instead he is embracing the fatness. The difference is funny. We know for sure why Gemma chose Niko as her favourite and not the other one.

by Anonymousreply 34September 18, 2021 6:10 PM

Super long prime time again!

Gemma’s favourite is Niko because he is fat, greedy and a heavy drinker.

by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2021 12:37 AM

Endless prime time!

Niall attended a fashion show looking terrible, decked out in Prada gear that was designed for a skinny guy of 6ft 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2021 11:40 PM

The longer prime times are frustrating.

He looks like a fatty sausage. He should have chosen a different outfit. This one just simply looks bad.

Gemma posted pictures of her new Niall Hogran merchandise. I wonder what size she chose this time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2021 11:59 PM

XXL is the biggest size he does. Trust Gemma to buy yet more merch instead of a decent duvet cover for her bed.

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2021 10:32 AM

Fat Gemma definitely took at least XL. What is she going to do when she is too fat to wear his merch? She is disgusting.

She should get a new duvet. The grandma flower duvet cover is horrendous. She is spending her money on everything else but a duvet cover or anything else to make her grim room look nicer. She just buys food, merchandise, concert tickets and more food and alcohol. Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2021 4:47 PM

I love that R39 said “*when* she is too fat to wear his merch”. We know that one day she will be. She just can’t stop stuffing her fat face with all of her fattening meals.

Look, here is a great comparison of the Blind Chubbies singers. Niko is much wider everywhere and looks greasy and pudgy. The other one is thin and lean and you can even see his cheek bones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2021 6:30 PM

More greasy food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 3, 2021 8:55 PM

"maccies uk is going to start selling a new vegan plant based burger next week !! i’ve literally waited for this "

Obsessing over Maccies again!

by Anonymousreply 42October 7, 2021 4:59 AM

I'm not sure what this thread is about but I just recently discovered Niall's solo work, and now I'm in love. And, he looks great.

by Anonymousreply 43October 7, 2021 5:12 AM

I'm hungry now. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse(plant based).

by Anonymousreply 44October 7, 2021 5:13 AM

R42 She said ‘I’ve waited for this!’ So does that mean she thinks about burgers and junk food all the time, hoping there would be new greasy options for her to choose from?

Next week she will post about her Maccies feast and say how much she loves that new burger. She is probably going to say she loved it so much that she went to Maccies several times. She keeps proving us right, post after post. She is so gross and embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 45October 7, 2021 6:11 AM

R43 Niall doesn’t look great! He is fat and very ugly.

R44 Is this Gemma? Go and eat a greasy pizza or two, to satisfy your hunger.

by Anonymousreply 46October 7, 2021 6:15 AM

It was Lewis Fataldi’s birthday yesterday. Did he celebrate with a massive feast and litres of alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 47October 8, 2021 4:48 AM

Fataldi will probably still be partying even now. 30 pints of beer plus countless chasers, all soaked up with burgers and pizzas.

Who's this clown who thinks Niall looks 'great'? Clearly a chubby chaser. The guy is greasy and unhealthy looking with his bright red face.

by Anonymousreply 48October 8, 2021 9:50 PM

R48 is right. Fataldi has been partying since yesterday and there is no signs of him stopping. He will continue feasting and drinking over the weekend. His greasy weekend will consist of multiple pizzas, burgers and other fattening takeout items. He probably had a massive cake just for himself too!

Last time Niall looked ‘great’ was more than 7 years ago. He is getting uglier all the time with his puffy face and bloated, fat body. He looks unhealthy. If you think he looks great, you’re definitely a chubby chaser.

by Anonymousreply 49October 8, 2021 11:58 PM

Fataldi and a cake that he devoured in seconds. His double chin looks so bad and almost like he feels uncomfortable to breathe because of the lardy blubber around his neck!

Gemma also posted a picture of her ‘Finnish food order’ and it looked unhealthy. I am not sure what the products are but there was a huge chocolate bar. Also a bottle of clear liquid that I believe is vodka. Of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 9, 2021 7:30 PM

Fataldi is beyond grotesque! Horrible pizza dough face, so white and saggy.

Gemma's blog is hard to look at these days with so many pics of vile Niko with his long greasy hair and double chin. She probably drank all that vodka herself.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2021 12:06 AM

Gemma of course thinks Fataldi is cute when he looks so bloated with his soft dough face. What does she see in these fat guys and WHY does she love fatness so much?

I agree that Niko looks disgusting. Gemma loves his wobbly double chin. He is super ugly too and his long, greasy hair is a perfect embodiment of his daily menu. Lots of greasy products and beer. Gemma definitely drank all that vodka and then went to McDonald’s to stuff her face with massive burgers.

I created a new thread, in case this one gets paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2021 12:25 AM

Thanks for the thread! I can just about stand to look at Niall and even Fataldi but the Niko one makes me feel ill...perhaps because Gemma posts about 20 pictures of him a day.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2021 12:31 AM

Niko is the ugliest one out of her blubbery crushes. What does she see in him? She must love him just because he is overweight, just like Hogran and Fataldi. I hate seeing his wobbly face and greasy hair.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2021 12:35 AM

I can't believe Niko is only 22! He looks like Ozzie Osbourne did in his 40s. Gruesome.

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2021 12:42 AM

It’s hilarious how Gemma’s life revolves around these obese guys, FOOD and alcohol! She loves showing off her high calorie meals. I couldn’t live my life that way. She will always be an unhealthy and obese girl who can’t stop eating.

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2021 12:43 AM

Niko looks so much older than that! He should be fit and fresh looking but he is far from that. Yet another guy who has ruined his body with fattening food and alcohol. He probably drinks beer every day and thinks it’s cool.

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2021 12:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!