Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Project Runway Season 19 on BRAVO

Bravo has slotted Thursday, October 14 at 9 p.m. for the Season 19 premiere of its Emmy-winning fashion competition series Project Runway.

Mentor Christian Siriano returns along with judges Nina Garcia, Brandon Maxwell and Elaine Welteroth, and 16 new designers from across the U.S. and abroad, each ready to prove they have what it takes to show a collection at New York Fashion Week and win the grand prize of $250,000.

As was previously reported, Karlie Kloss won’t be returning as full-time host for Season 19, but will appear occasionally throughout the season.

Additionally, digital series Project Runway Redemption premieres on Thursday, September 9, with new episodes airing every week until the Project Runway premiere. It will feature alums from Project Runway seasons 17 and 18 going head to head for a $25,000 prize.

Project Runway wrapped its 18th season on March 12, 2020, just as the coronavirus pandemic started. The Season 18 finale, which featured Serena Williams as a guest judge, saw Geoffrey Mac walk away with the prize.

The long-running competition series is produced by Alfred Street Industries and Spyglass Media Group. Dan Cutforth, Jane Lipsitz, Nan Strait, Dan Volpe, Meri Haitkin and J.J. Duncan serve as executive producers for Alfred Street. Siriano also serves as executive producer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571December 23, 2021 12:55 AM

How dull.

by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2021 8:03 PM

Will Christian Siriano be hosting solo this season?

No "super model" host?

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2021 8:35 PM

I'll be watching.

They should re-hire Heidi as co-host.

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2021 12:07 AM

Does it premiere today??

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2021 1:50 AM

Fun show

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2021 1:52 AM

Thanks for the heads-up, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2021 1:53 AM

I'd watch if they had fired Karla Kushner, but as long as they are keeping her on the payroll, nyet. Nope. We barely survived the Trump regime and she's part of the kabal. She is profiting off the slums her husband owns with Jared. Bravo can suck it.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2021 1:54 AM

Looking forward to it! I hate reality, usually, but like this show.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2021 1:58 AM

The season premiere is on Thursday!

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2021 5:10 AM

I am done with this show. Making the Cut all the way!

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2021 5:41 AM

Hi Tim Gunn / R10!

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2021 5:41 AM

Making the Cut should be amazing. But for some reason, it's sooo dull. I love Heidi and Tim, but whatever is in the water at PR clearly can't be bottled.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2021 8:45 AM

I liked the first season of Making the Cut except for the Heidi-Tim skits. Naomi really classed up the joint and gave it credibility. The second season fell pretty flat. I think Christian breathed a little life in PR but they really need a good host. I have seen several clips for this season and I believe it is going to be pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2021 12:36 PM

Premieres Thursday!

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2021 9:40 PM

Season premiere is tonight!

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2021 9:16 PM

[quote] Watch Christian Siriano Storm Out of the Project Runway Workroom Over a "Rude" Contestant

This catwalk is getting catty.

In an exclusive sneak peek at tonight's Project Runway season 19 premiere, airing Thursday, Oct. 14 at 9 p.m., mentor Christian Siriano goes toe-to-toe with contestant Bones during a team challenge.

"I'm here to help you," Christian stresses as Bones declines any feedback. "I would love to give you opinions but if you don't need them, there's no problem."

Bones responds, "But we're a team right now. We have to all decide on how we feel."

And his teammate, fellow designer Prajjé feels that Bones shouldn't be speaking for the group. "Bones is extremely rude," Prajjé says in a confessional, "and definitely out of line."

Back in the workroom, Christian counters Bones' points. "I mean, I don't need to be here because there's issues with every single one of these looks," the A-list designer claps back. "So you guys first should work on that before you even not want opinions, because that's insane."

Bones' other team member Aaron seems to agree with Prajjé.

"I think we made a big mistake picking Bones as our leader," Aaron states. "When you pop off like that to Christian, it reflects on all of us because I would have loved to hear what he said, but we spent five minutes on a respect issue."

As Prajjé sums up, "Christian Siriano is the most successful designer to come out of Project Runway. If he wants to give his opinion, you just shut the f––k up, you let him speak."

But, Bones seems to have his mind made up. "I believe in that, but also I want to go home because of my opinions, not because of Christian's," Bones concludes. "At this point, I don't care."

Project Runway returns tonight, Oct. 14 at 9 p.m. on Bravo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2021 9:17 PM

Is anyone watching the premiere?

Any front runners?

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 12:46 AM

I am! I really hope it doesn’t descend into conflicts.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 12:52 AM

It definitely will, R18.

You can always count on it.

Just look at R16.

Christian storms out! lol

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 2:15 AM

Who do we hate?

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 2:40 AM

So one of the designers ended up in the top for a garment he didn’t design or execute and the judges just shrugged it off. He should have gone home. Bones will dominate the season and the show works better with a host.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 4:27 AM

I thought the best looks were actually on the losing team. But the worst looks were as well. That must be annoying—making a great look but missing out on winning because your team sucked.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 4:30 AM

I think the rose is finally off the bloom. This ep was super boring.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 7:50 AM

Good for Bones.

He was kind of bitchy, but he was a good leader. I love how he just took charge with that useless lump, trying to smoke a cigarette.

Bones is kind of cute, too.

The other designer I like is the one with blond hair from Mississippi. He seems cool, and he made a nice outfit.

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2021 8:10 AM

I love how Bones made it clear that he didn’t want to be identified as the leader when he thought they were going to lose but as soon as the judges asked who the leader was after they won his hand went right up.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2021 3:52 PM

Don't care for the Frau drama. But I loved the Bones drama.

Loved Octavio's look and the one by Aaron. They were the only ones that didn't look they were made in only two days.

Personally I liked the look Bones did for Darren better than the one Bones did for his model.

No female host on Project Runway is pretty jarring. Having the judges share host duties felt, I don't know, weird.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2021 6:34 PM

The show needs Michael Kors.

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2021 6:58 PM

Those outfits are very mother of the bride....and that one looks like she's pooping fabric.`

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2021 12:07 AM

Jaysus that was bad. It should’ve been between Octavio and Aaron for the win. Darren should’ve been booted for cheating. On the losing team, I would’ve had the ugly dress made by the weepy woman with red hair tied with the actual losing design and sent them both home. Boom, three eliminated right off the bat!

The prize is $250K; didn’t it used to be $1 million?

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2021 2:13 AM

Darren is a sweaty mess.

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2021 2:31 AM

[quote] The prize is $250K; didn’t it used to be $1 million?

No, never. It was always a bundle of prizes, but never a cash prize of One Million Dollars. But it is the prize money at Amazon's Making The Cut.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2021 4:09 AM

This season is so staged and scripted. I'm sure the judges KNEW about Darren's duplicity. That they didn't even call him out on it shows that this isn't a real competition. Next week, Penny Plussize has a meltdown on camera (of course) and someone doing shit work wins.

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2021 12:57 PM

I don't like the idea of having a team competition as the first challenge. Let people settle in a little bit and show something that is 100% them before throwing them into a conflict situation. Of course that wouldn't produce maximum drama. It feels very forced and it doesn't need to be. These bitchy designers will always end up at each other's throats...no need to push it so early on.

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2021 1:24 PM

I agree with you R32.

The minute I saw that Bones had finished the gown for that sweaty guy, I knew it would be in the top 3.

Just for the manufactured drama.

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2021 1:29 PM

r33, that way they can start as enemies from the beginning. Just look at how guys like Aaron bitched at Boners for dissing Christian and Boners announcing he's no longer team leader and refuses to be thrown under the bus by his pissed off teammates. And then Boners throwing Darren's cigarette away and pushing him back into the work-room. Those guys don't even know each other and they are already at each other's throats!

I mean, I'm intrigued and will keep watching. A first episode where everyone smiles while being introduced and checking out the competition? Bo-ring!

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2021 1:31 PM

The gown Bones made for Darren’s model was gorgeous and probably the best thing in the whole collection. The fit was impeccable. He’s obviously very talented and a bit of an asshole which makes him a major asset to the season.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2021 2:31 PM

In the early seasons of Project Runway, there was sort of a tradition that happened, where the person who won the first challenge went on to become the eventual winner.

I hope that's the case this time.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2021 4:54 PM

Welcome to the Bones show. Perhaps he could host as well?

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2021 5:01 PM

I love Siriano but what the fuck is that on his noggin? It looks like a cross between poop, a beanie, and something vaguely sentient.

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2021 5:05 PM

There was sort of a disconnect between Christian’s focus on cohesiveness and the judges’ pretty much ignoring it. Unfair to the designers who compromised for the team. Also, judges’ comments “I love the color” were absurd under the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2021 5:05 PM

The gown Bones made is a yard of stretch fabric wrapped around the very skinny model and sewed up the side with the leftover selvage forming an unlined side ruffle. The construction could not be simpler. Darren should’ve been ejected.

PR has never been about fashion but this, coming as the first episode, was about as blatant as you could get.

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2021 6:20 PM

Christian brings nothing to the show. Next season he needs to be replaced. By Bones.

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2021 7:23 PM

I think most of the designers overthought t his challenge. The challenge was more about celebrating color than a original design. All they had to do is make sure their model looked good. Which is why Darren’s model stood out.

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2021 7:42 PM

Unfortunately, there aren't any hot guys this season.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2021 3:56 AM

Couldn’t they have hired someone to act as host? A retired model who can speak clearly would have been fine.

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2021 4:15 AM

..or even Alyssa Milano

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2021 4:24 AM

I thought Bones winning number was hideous. I'm suspicious about whether he really made the gold gown for the melt down guy. It was too quick and too perfect.

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2021 4:57 AM

Maybe I don’t know a damn thing about fashion, but I thought Octavio’s design was one of the worst from both teams. It was garbage! And Bones’ design was trashy and made his big jugged model look like a hooked. But, what do I know about fashion.

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2021 5:07 AM

What a terrible opening competition. We learned nothing about the designers other than don’t mess with Bones.

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2021 5:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2021 5:11 AM

That fat weepy redhead has got to GO.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote] Bones’ design was trashy and made his big jugged model look like a hooker.

Not only that but the poor thing’s boobs were pointing in different directions. That was a terrible, poorly fitted garment.

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2021 10:53 PM

[quote]That fat weepy redhead has got to GO.

I have a bad feeling they're going to push her through to the final 3.

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2021 11:25 PM

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the sweaty smoker who was helped by Bones, ended up winning?

Project Runway loves to do shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 54October 18, 2021 2:06 AM

I’ve looked up some of the designers on Instagram (via Reddit). The redhead Meg and cigarette boy Darren are not long for this competition. Even Bones’ stuff is pretty unimpressive.

by Anonymousreply 55October 19, 2021 1:54 AM

That's good R55.

Neither of them seem like good designers.

Especially the guy who let Bones finish his dress for him.

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2021 6:31 PM

With all the criticism throughout the series of designs looking too 80s, Christian and the judges gush over an Auto Show hostess gold sequin dress like it's something new

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2021 10:57 PM

I only take Nina’s critiques seriously. The other two try too hard. Nina knows her shit.

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2021 11:20 PM

Even Bravo has given up on this show.

In the early years there were bios of each designer, photos of past work and sketches from their portfolio. Then they’d post photos of every outfit on the runway, each episode. They used to link to past contestants who were blogging on the new show. Now, NOTHING. There is a bio but no photos of their work, not even links to webpages or Instagrams.

No Karlie, well no great loss because she just parroted the trademarked phrases and that was tiresome but having the judges take turns emceeing was awkward. There’s a few websites recapping but no buzz. It’s like Bravo is deliberately trying to tank the show.

by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2021 11:22 PM

It’s a shame, r59, I think it’s a good show.

by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2021 11:33 PM

Who got eliminated?

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2021 1:37 AM

30 mins into the episode and we have designers asking to switch models because a black designer wants a black model and an Asian designer wants an Asian model. Wtf. Since when are designers allowed to switch models?

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2021 1:38 AM

That Meg went off the rails but she was also put in tough position. She declines to swap models and she’d be seen as insensitive— even though everyone was saying she could have said no, I’m sure that designer would have played victim for not having the model he wanted. When they finally got togetehr to swap their models, he made it seem like it was some deal they had made together rather than a proposition me made. Meg was curt due to stress, but I bet she also didn’t want to be seen as wanting a white model over the Asian model she was working with. I don’t blame her shutting down the conversation and allowing him to take accountability for wanting the Asian model and just moving on to get back to work. The Asian designer does seem sensitive so I doubt he wanted this confrontation, but it was all unnecessary. Also that dingy bra Meg had on under her cut off tee— no girl!

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2021 1:56 AM

Is streetwear still a thing? I haven't seen anyone wear such crap since club kids stopped appearing on Maury back in the late 80's. Looked like a bunch of raggy garbage to me. I only liked that black/flowered outfit on Mimi, and Zayden's coat.

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2021 2:01 AM

Loved all the street wear looks tonight except for a few. It seems pretty much all of them get that aesthetic. I wonder how they would do with a couture challenge. Could be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2021 2:03 AM

Strong classic McQueen/ Jacobs knockoff vibe.

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2021 2:06 AM

I also liked the outfit made by the girl with dreads Chasity- all black, the pants with the side bustle and the sheer-ish top.

by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2021 2:06 AM

Meg was insufferable but I wish she hadn’t quit. Of course the Asian designer will say he was bullied so he’ll be safe even though his garment is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2021 2:15 AM

He needs to go r68. That was hideous. But he’ll stay because they lost a contestant.

by Anonymousreply 69October 22, 2021 2:20 AM

That whole “I feel there is more to the story” scene was embarrassing. His look was a mess and so is he.

by Anonymousreply 70October 22, 2021 2:24 AM

Woke wins.

by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2021 2:28 AM

R69 Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2021 2:30 AM

The saddest part of Meg leaving was her hot model got kicked off, too.

by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2021 2:45 AM

Meg was totally in the right. Sure, she was bitchy as fuck, but who wouldn't be? She was put in a terrible position. Lose/lose.

And then all the commentary from other contestants after Meg left? Infuriating.

Eh, who cares.

by Anonymousreply 74October 22, 2021 8:33 AM

Poor Project Runway.

Live by the WOKE.

Die by the WOKE.

This is what's happening to our entire world.

All of this race bullshit is creating complete and total chaos.

The producers should have put their foot down and said ABSOLUTELY NO MODEL CHANGES.

But everyone is so scared of being labeled as "insensitive," and then getting cancelled, that they dare not ever speak up.

Even when speaking up is the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2021 8:40 AM

This is one of the few reality shows I look forward to watching. I think it will be a good season.

Bones is my early pick to make it to the finish line. He's kind of a jerk but has some real talent.

What on earth has Christian Done to his hair? It looks like a matted bath rug.

by Anonymousreply 76October 22, 2021 8:52 AM

I just can’t with Siriano. Queeniest queen whoever queened. Yet, look at him. He’s a MESS! He should look in a mirror.

by Anonymousreply 77October 22, 2021 8:59 AM

I'm pretty "woke" myself, but the wokeness is out of control on this show. The redheaded woman going on? and on? in upspeak? About cultural appropriation? Makes me want to turn off the show six minutes in.

When Project Runway moved to Lifetime, it became an embarrassing shadow of itself with sponsored design challenges based on the pastel Dixie Cups swoosh design and other things that have nothing at all to do with fashion and which produced terrible clothes. When it moved back to Bravo, it became about Twitter-type faux signaling about diversity—just a lot of words, mainly from the Teen Vogue editor, after which contestants picked up on the theme of "most self-reported oppressed designer wins" and clothing took a backseat to stories of who has had it worse.

The concept of Project Runway is stale after a couple of decades but there is nothing wrong with the concept. It doesn't need to be hijacked by things that have nothing to do with fashion design, or which are forcibly grafted onto fashion, anyway. Some designers may have political statements to make, but that needs to be organic to the designer and their designs, not a competition of people who are all out-waking one another. I just don't get it.

Not featuring only emaciated female models is totally fine. That makes sense. These people are designing clothes for a world of human beings and need to make clothes that make everyone look good, not only bulimic 18 year-old girls. That change has everything to do with fashion design.

Otherwise, fashion design has three components: 1) inspiration and creation (which no one sees); 2) runway shows; and 3) selling in shops/online/catalogs. There's no vehicle in the real world of fashion design for a designer to stand beside their model and explain why underrepresentation as reflected in the US census and the historic marginalization of individuals based on hair texture or tooth crookedness is a compelling reason to buy their clothes. By definition, clothing design is an entirely superficial business. It's about aesthetics, appealing visually and texturally to buyers and making them feel good about how they look. I never thought I would ever think this, but maybe college-education-for-all really is backfiring when people who design $59.99 Free People jean jackets do so as an academic treatise on the cultural intersectionality of the Hopi and Dogon people of the American southwest and northeast Africa. Like, *very cool* essay theme for a college junior, but very bizarre sentiment with which to sell an '80s-inspired denim jacket.

by Anonymousreply 78October 22, 2021 9:02 AM

R78, talk about going 'on and on' ... Mercy!

by Anonymousreply 79October 22, 2021 9:14 AM

Bones was oddly quiet and stayed out of the drama last night.

by Anonymousreply 80October 22, 2021 12:00 PM

Meg put herself in a bad situation when she went overboard in supporting Prajjie. He was correct in saying that after a while her narrative became less about him and more about showing how woke she was. So when she was pit in a position where she was asked to put her money where wokeness was she flaked out. She painted herself in a corner where she was going to look like a hypocrite. So she either had the choice to say no and look bad or suck it up and continue. She chose a third choice of being passive aggressive and then later just plain aggressive. Even the white model had to ask her to not yell at him.

by Anonymousreply 81October 22, 2021 12:27 PM

Recap of the drama. The hot model that Meg got in the trade is at the 1:08 mark in the video. You think she would have been happy with him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 22, 2021 1:15 PM

What are Meg's pronouns?

by Anonymousreply 83October 22, 2021 1:35 PM

Asking to switch models at the fitting AFTER the garments were cut is insane.

by Anonymousreply 84October 22, 2021 3:06 PM

Yeah, it was lose-lose for her. All she had to say was, I really wish I could but I can’t since I’ve made the pattern and started cutting.

Maybe she did say that and the other guy pushed back or wouldn’t let it go. The show is so heavily edited. I was already predisposed to dislike her mainly because she never seemed to shut up and she was already crying in the first episode. Also she was not a very good designer so she would not have lasted much longer.

by Anonymousreply 85October 22, 2021 3:15 PM

Woke bitch got bit in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 86October 22, 2021 3:18 PM

R74

She wasn’t “in the right”. The complete opposite, actually.

by Anonymousreply 87October 22, 2021 5:10 PM

I hate this “poor Meg” angle being presented by bitter white people. She did all of that to herself and was nasty to Kenneth for no reason and started yelling at everyone, even her model. And as a viewer, it was incredibly frustrating watching her so I can’t even imagine how the other designers felt in the room with her.

by Anonymousreply 88October 22, 2021 5:18 PM

Lord, R88.

First, you have no idea how the event was edited and what really happened in what sequence.

Second, I for one, am not bitter in the slightest. Keep your projections to yourself.

Third, Kenneth had the gaul to ask to switch models deep into a challenge. That was the initial spark that started the entire thing (we can assume). And that's a totally shitty thing to request. It's just plain shitty. He played on the fact she'd have to say yes. It was manipulative and self serving. Just because he's a meek and mild type, doesn't mean this wasn't entirely his fault.

Fourth. she totally acted like a bitch and that was wrong of her. I would never say "Poor Meg". But she doesn't act in the wrong if Kenneth doesn't make a completely ridiculous ask in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 89October 22, 2021 5:40 PM

Kenneth has ‘professional victim’ written all over him.

by Anonymousreply 90October 22, 2021 5:48 PM

So much hypocrisy on the show. Can you imagine the outrage if Meg had asked to exchange for a white model?

by Anonymousreply 91October 22, 2021 6:30 PM

Exactly, R91.

This is why I'm so fucking annoyed with this show.

There is such a goddamned WOKE double-standard.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 92October 22, 2021 6:34 PM

When the Haitian designed wanted a black model, CS arranged it for him. Then the Asian designed wanted an Asian model. I could see a non binary designer asked for a non binary model and a HIspanic designer asking for a Hispanic model. BUT a white designer better not ask for a white model. A fucking house would fall on them.

by Anonymousreply 93October 22, 2021 7:36 PM

I’m very leery of the editing. If it was straightforward, then Meg definitely overreacted. She should have just provided a reasonable response with one of the many legitimate reasons she didn’t want to do it. But I can imagine a situation where Kenneth wouldn’t let it go, and Meg just finally blew up. But she mentions that she overreacted so I’m thinking the scenario wasn’t heavily edited. But the editors? I don’t trust them at all.

by Anonymousreply 94October 22, 2021 7:44 PM

All the drama this episode was around people I don't like. My favorites are Aaron Mitchell, Anna Zhou, Kristina Kharlashkina, Chastity Sereal, and most fave Zayden Skipper. Along with being fantastic designers they behave like professionals.

I liked Prajje's design this week but he's acting like a jerk. His design wasn't better than the other top contenders IMO, Zayden's was my favorite.

Hopefully Kenneth and Darren will soon be leaving, they aren't up to snuff. I like the whimsical fabrics Katie Kortman designs, her fashions are fun and unique, but she's really a one a kind best suited for kids clothing or kitschy and pricey resort boutiques. It will be interesting to see how she develops.

I also find Christian Siriano rather annoying.

by Anonymousreply 95October 23, 2021 4:23 AM

I wonder how much time the judges devote to the show. I know the actual judging with the designers lined up on the stage with their models can take hours. Nina and Brandon are both busy people. When one of them says, Oh did something happen in the workroom? they know something happened but were they fed a quick ,possibly biased explanation by a production staffer? Did they look at raw footage so they could see for themselves?

by Anonymousreply 96October 23, 2021 8:36 AM

"Nina and Brandon are both busy people."

That's generous.

by Anonymousreply 97October 23, 2021 11:39 AM

The designer from Haiti is a complete and utter bitch and the one from the Philippines is a pussy. The redhead with the dirty bra was also a bitch, but at least she's gone. Now the other two need to be eliminated as quickly as possible.

by Anonymousreply 98October 23, 2021 12:16 PM

No, I need Darren to go. And Katie.

by Anonymousreply 99October 23, 2021 12:23 PM

Where are the next Calvin Kleins, the next Halstons, the next Ralph Laurens?

by Anonymousreply 100October 23, 2021 12:23 PM

Ugh. Meg was annoying. Considering how much they focused on her in the first episode I was afraid she was going to the end.

by Anonymousreply 101October 23, 2021 12:33 PM

Nina says in one of the promos that this is the most talented group of designers ever to appear on PR. Ummm. No. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 102October 23, 2021 12:45 PM

Don't they say that every season?

by Anonymousreply 103October 23, 2021 1:01 PM

Kenneth is a sweetheart. Fuck the people attacking him.

by Anonymousreply 104October 23, 2021 1:13 PM

I don't get all the Siriano hate here. He basically rolls his eyes at all the fake wokeness and whining like we do. I find his critiques far more interesting and specific than goody 2 shoes Tim's "Make it work" week after week.

There were at least 4 or 5 looks that were deemed "safe" this week that were SO much more fabulous than the winning group. Chasity's sheer black outfit and the flowered deep plum with the hood/mask especially come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 105October 23, 2021 1:46 PM

"I don't get all the Siriano hate here."

R105 - I agree.

by Anonymousreply 106October 23, 2021 1:47 PM

The woke black-ish judge is so smug-ish. (But she is pretty.)

by Anonymousreply 107October 23, 2021 2:12 PM

That's Elaine Welteroth, R107. She's the editor of Teen Vogue, and most of the ultra woke slant on the show is being pushed by her. And yes, it's insufferable. But I agree she is pretty.

by Anonymousreply 108October 23, 2021 2:24 PM

I don’t agree. Elaine is not as “woke” this season. She’s stepped up as a great judge.

by Anonymousreply 109October 23, 2021 2:58 PM

R109 Agree! Elaine wasn’t as preachy in this episode. Last season when she criticized a designer for a 50s inspired design because ‘the 1950s were not a good time for blacks in this country’ I nearly kicked my tv in.

by Anonymousreply 110October 23, 2021 3:16 PM

R108

She’s just one judge. She doesn’t control what the contestants and producers do. To blame that on her is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 111October 23, 2021 3:17 PM

"Last season when she criticized a designer for a 50s inspired design because ‘the 1950s were not a good time for blacks in this country’ I nearly kicked my tv in."

Yeah, what was that all about? She dismisses an entire decade's worth of design?

by Anonymousreply 112October 23, 2021 3:20 PM

R110

Yeah, I think she’s learned from her mistakes last season. I’m liking her a lot more this season.

by Anonymousreply 113October 23, 2021 3:26 PM

So this week's challenge was to remake the Pat Benetar video "Love is a Battlefield"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 23, 2021 4:00 PM

Brandon is so pissy. Does he wear lipstick?

by Anonymousreply 115October 23, 2021 4:26 PM

What an awful episode and season (so far) - a little too woke for my taste, even if Elaine has toned it down. Only saving grace was the two attractive male models who were switched

by Anonymousreply 116October 23, 2021 5:36 PM

They better not get rid of Bones before we get to see all of his wigs.

by Anonymousreply 117October 23, 2021 5:40 PM

Sheesh, this show is becoming a bad parody of an SNL skit. I still love La Serrano. I can imagine what he's thinking, since he's the one who gave the world "Hot Tranny Mess" on this very show not too long ago. With all of their "Issues" and "identities" they've all blend into one humorless victim.

Compared to Making The Cut, PR seems to pick alot of amateurs. hat brings all the drama, but PR loves that shit.

Megan. Did the judges not see what she was wearing? Some kind of old sheet that couldn't cover her body showing off her barely washed underwire bra? Not to mention the elastic jeans that gave every inch of her lower half definition. She should have thrown off the show for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 118October 23, 2021 5:40 PM

I agree R105.

I love that SIriano is basically a DLer come to life.

His eyerolls are awesome.

by Anonymousreply 119October 23, 2021 7:32 PM

Love Siriano on the show and he's also the only PR graduate who's really made a commercial success with his designs.

by Anonymousreply 120October 23, 2021 8:06 PM

Anyone had Soriano? The closest I came was when he exited a building on 8th Ave and we collided.

by Anonymousreply 121October 23, 2021 8:32 PM

[quote]That's Elaine Welteroth, [R107]. She's the editor of Teen Vogue, and most of the ultra woke slant on the show is being pushed by her.

She's the reason why the show has become so woke. She was fired by Teen Vogue because she's very difficult to work with.

Tim Gunn was desperately needed this episode. He would have walked into the workroom and put a stop to all the silly model switching. He didn't put up with that kind of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 122October 23, 2021 8:34 PM

I watched a bit of this episode and it was awful. The clothes seemed like a parade of the worst designs EVER on PR. And the designers seemed to be cast for types rather than talent.

It doesn't seem like any of them know a kick pleat from a mutton sleeve.

I never did like Christian Siriano - good for him for his success, but I never need to see or hear him on the my TV again. The judges seem so scripted and stilted. The show has fallen a long way down from what it once was.

I guess I won't be watching. But I did try.....I did!

by Anonymousreply 123October 23, 2021 9:08 PM

Bye bitch, R123

by Anonymousreply 124October 24, 2021 12:07 AM

[quote]Love Siriano on the show and he's also the only PR graduate who's really made a commercial success with his designs.

Fuck you R120.

by Anonymousreply 125October 24, 2021 12:16 AM

Meg was a total idiot by sucking up to Prajje at the sketching table. And the edit makes it seem like Christian asking the designer to switch models happened way earlier than when Kenneth followed suit and put Meg on the spot himself.

Meg couldn't have said no, because - even with a good excuse - Prajje would've still called her fake for her high almighty speech at the sketching table. Of course, Meg was pissed, because she was put in a disadvantaged position of having to start from scratch with the model's new measurements. And look what Kenneth sent down the runway. He got what he wanted and still his emotionally influenced design sucked.

Of course, nobody was sent home since Meg left. This makes me believe that there is another group challenge around the corner, and they need even numbers or a certain amount of episodes. Otherwise, Kenneth and / or kiddie doll clothes designer Katie (WTF? A dangling fanny pack contraption?) would've been goners for sure.

by Anonymousreply 126October 24, 2021 1:19 AM

So so far, they let go a designer who created something over a designer who created nothing. Now they send no one home after they bully the white girl to go home. The second runway was hideous.

by Anonymousreply 127October 24, 2021 1:20 AM

The guest judge impressed me. I guess there are some social media influencers who have some credibility.

by Anonymousreply 128October 24, 2021 1:22 AM

When I'm a designer I'm going to make fashion for male bodybuilders who have spongy nipples and uncharacteristically large patches of pubic hair.

I just can't get these designs out from my penis.

by Anonymousreply 129October 24, 2021 2:59 AM

Then, after all the drama, Kenneth dumped the Asian-inspired outfit that made him want an Asian model in the first place.

The problem was they let the designers assign the models and they just grabbed before everyone was there. Not cool

Tim would never have allowed that.

by Anonymousreply 130October 24, 2021 4:55 AM

Someone on Reddit pointed out that Christian should not have asked the first girl to switch models (even though it was early on in the design process) because he is the mentor and there’s a power imbalance there. I can’t imagine Tim Gunn ever doing that.

by Anonymousreply 131October 24, 2021 8:24 AM

And surprise, surprise - according to the edit - when Christian did it, it worked out well for the parties involved. When non-confrontational & shy Kenneth followed suit ... drama!

by Anonymousreply 132October 24, 2021 9:00 AM

Siriano is homely and a prissy queen. Ugh. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 133October 24, 2021 9:48 AM

Dudes shot their load by playing the race card too early.

Talented white guy better watch his back because he'll be the new whipping boy now that the fat white woke bitch is gone.

by Anonymousreply 134October 24, 2021 1:19 PM

Praije and Kenneth are both mega cunts who completely exaggerated the drama for camera time. Meg was annoying AF, but she was really put in a no-win situation. Kenneth's whole "I was too emotional to do my original design" was just a load of b.s. that I'm amazed he wasn't called out on it.

by Anonymousreply 135October 24, 2021 1:54 PM

Kenneth is a sweetheart. Leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 136October 24, 2021 1:57 PM

So which one should have been sent packing if they were going to choose one?

by Anonymousreply 137October 24, 2021 1:58 PM

Oh please. Kenneth's whole "I'm too much of a delicate flower to fight my own battles" schtick is completely nauseating and totally calculated. He'll be eaten alive in the fashion industry if he's THAT much of a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 138October 24, 2021 2:00 PM

Fragile Kenneth should have been sent packing.

(But he should keep his outfit and become a flagger for a road work construction crew.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 24, 2021 2:02 PM

I’d send home Darren because he failed to do anything in the previous challenge and landed in the bottom again.

But I really hate Katie’s style the most. Just ew. And it looks like she struggles again next week.

by Anonymousreply 140October 24, 2021 2:03 PM

I thought Anna should’ve been in the top over that other lady. Her look was actually my favorite. I loved Chasity’s too.

by Anonymousreply 141October 24, 2021 2:19 PM

What I find interesting is they just swept Meg under the rug. In other seasons designers wanted to leave and you would see Tim and production pleading with them not to throw away this opportunity. Now it was "Take this mic off me" next thing you know 'Meg as decided to leave.' Zero remorse from any other desginer about how she was buillied, that it was too bad someone lost thier shot. The judges too. They seemed almost happy Meg was gone.

And the other thing. Does the model have to look Asian or Black to convey that in the clothing? I mean is a white model any different than an Asian model in a Kimono? Still a Kimono right?

by Anonymousreply 142October 24, 2021 2:21 PM

I was very dubious that the inept Darren made that leather (or pleather?) jacket his model wore in the short amount of time they had.

by Anonymousreply 143October 24, 2021 2:24 PM

I looked up Katie and she has a fantastic printed fabric line. Bright colors might not be to everyone’s taste but she is talented in that respect. Mixing patterns is also a very individual preference but she is good at that too.

But she tends to go for voluminous shapes and large collars in her clothing designs which will doom her. I don’t recall Christian meeting with her in this last challenge but I know what Tim would say. I think Christian has a hard time understanding stuff outside the usual NYC urban/sophisticate sphere.

by Anonymousreply 144October 24, 2021 2:25 PM

Well, r144, how often does "stuff outside the usual NYC urban/sophisticate sphere" get a win on Project Runway?

by Anonymousreply 145October 24, 2021 2:28 PM

Octavio’s model was sickening on that runway. He’s very hot, too.

by Anonymousreply 146October 24, 2021 2:28 PM

R143

I wonder if Bones helped him again. I noticed that we saw little of Bones and Darren in favor of the Meg/Kenneth/Prajje drama.

by Anonymousreply 147October 24, 2021 2:35 PM

All these designs look so student-y.

by Anonymousreply 148October 24, 2021 2:37 PM

Well, there was Ashley who won for her Chicana grayed pastel collection that Tim hated. The blond girl from Boston who won was sorta Delposo with all the trim hammered into her clothes. The dark-haired girl from Texas who was very vintage quirky who made final two last? season. That’s three out of 19 seasons….

Katie just needs to stop designing for toddlers.

by Anonymousreply 149October 24, 2021 2:44 PM

Let's talk about the awkward situation that CS put the designer with with Guyanan model in. I mean, that's undue pressure on her.

Meg could have said no, but her saying no to CS? That could have had ramifications. He never should have done that

by Anonymousreply 150October 24, 2021 2:56 PM

r150 Meg could not have said no. Not the way it was framed. She would have come off the cold white bitch. Also. This was after she sized her clothes for the model she had then the one she traded for was taller. When no one came to her defense while she was getting read for filth I think she looked around the room and said fuck this.

by Anonymousreply 151October 24, 2021 3:13 PM

It's a TV show. They want drama.

It has NEVER been about finding America's next great designer.

Siriano and Costello have achieved success in spite of Project Runway.

Nearly every other contestant is instantly forgotten the minute their season ends.

They few who have moderate success already had it before the show (i.e. some storefront financed by their parents or a ridiculous bridal boutique.)

But just go to the contestants' websites. Many of them haven't been updated for years. Some of them let their domain names expire. It's like these ghost towns of broken dreams.

And, after after watching them on the show, what New York professionals would want to work with most of these people? The majority come across as deluded children.

by Anonymousreply 152October 24, 2021 3:14 PM

My take on the Meg situation was that she didn't hesitate much to exchange models, but it was her endless demand for WOKE credit and love from Kenneth and everyone else that drove the situation overboard. It was the room hate that forced her to leave the show. Of course, a lot of that drama might have been heavily edited against her.

by Anonymousreply 153October 24, 2021 3:54 PM

[quote] And the other thing. Does the model have to look Asian or Black to convey that in the clothing? I mean is a white model any different than an Asian model in a Kimono? Still a Kimono right?

Cultural appropriation cannot be tolerated in any form!!

by Anonymousreply 154October 24, 2021 4:04 PM

[quote]What I find interesting is they just swept Meg under the rug.

That wouldn't have happened when the show was on Lifetime. First, Lifetime wouldn't have demonized a female designer like that, and Tim was a lot more empathetic to the designers than Christian has shown to be. I like Christian, but he can come across as cold.

by Anonymousreply 155October 24, 2021 4:41 PM

I am surprised at all the support for Meg on here.

by Anonymousreply 156October 24, 2021 5:48 PM

Unhinged trans activist lunacy paved the way for anti-Meg misogyny.

I mean, they go on about the Asian guy's mental health, and totally ignore Meg's.

Project Runway hates white women.

by Anonymousreply 157October 24, 2021 5:55 PM

R157

That’s not how I saw it all. They gave Meg ample opportunity to explain about her mental health. I don’t know what you’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 158October 24, 2021 6:24 PM

And who was the one to comfort Meg in the first episode? Chasity. The other white woman just sat there and continued meditating. So drop the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 159October 24, 2021 6:36 PM

[quote] All these designs look so student-y.

Their interpretation of ‘edgy street wear’ seems to be lots of strings and flaps hanging down everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 160October 24, 2021 6:46 PM

Let’s face it—Meg was unpleasant to have around.

by Anonymousreply 161October 24, 2021 6:50 PM

I always question the practicality of streetwear designs where fabrics sweep the pavement while strutting around. And don't get me started on those loose flaps and strips that can get stuck at bushes, hooks, other people's accessories, and other stuff you can find as obstacles on your way.

by Anonymousreply 162October 24, 2021 6:53 PM

"Their interpretation of ‘edgy street wear’ seems to be lots of strings and flaps hanging down everywhere."

You nailed it, R160.

by Anonymousreply 163October 24, 2021 8:01 PM

The irony of Street Wear and the hypocrisy of these judges is off the charts.

Street Wear designers appropriate styles that develop organically within marginalized, lower income urban demographics, then repackage them at exorbitant prices for entitled upper income brats and celebrity jerk offs, benefitting white-owned clothing manufacturers using underpaid labor in foreign countries.

Street Wear is the Fashion Industry equivalent of Colonialism. But Elaine "Wonder Woke" Welteroth would never fess up to that.

by Anonymousreply 164October 24, 2021 8:15 PM

I mean, Darren and his Crazy Rich Asians streetwear. Have you not seen the movie?

by Anonymousreply 165October 24, 2021 8:21 PM

We don't know if Meg wanted to be on screen. Perhaps she left and told the producers to fuck of. She may have stated her boundaries and was not interested in stating them again.

by Anonymousreply 166October 24, 2021 9:36 PM

Do you thing Christian and the Judges get to split up the money they saved by not having a host?

by Anonymousreply 167October 24, 2021 9:44 PM

They were hinting at Meg leaving since the first episode. She was a mess in both episodes. But apparently everyone else is at fault, according to these bizarre Meg defenders.

by Anonymousreply 168October 24, 2021 10:10 PM

R167 - I think they smoke crack in the backroom.

by Anonymousreply 169October 24, 2021 10:24 PM

Since when do designers get to pick who they design for? The Haitian wanted a black model so he could get his message out for “his people.” It’s a clothing competition, not a political platform and your model is a walking hanger. You design for whomever you get, period. If he becomes a successful designer and opens shop, will he put a “Blacks Only” on his door? He’s an absolute cunt.

What if the person who has a plus sized model requested to switch to a skinny model?

I am sooo sick how self involved everyone is.

by Anonymousreply 170October 24, 2021 10:30 PM

Being self-involved is the new Woke Religion

by Anonymousreply 171October 24, 2021 10:41 PM

r162, "those loose flaps and strips that can get stuck.....on every obstacle....why whatever do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 172October 24, 2021 10:52 PM

Meg can be annoying and the other two can STILL be assholes. And they were.

by Anonymousreply 173October 24, 2021 11:06 PM

Meg had huge tits.

by Anonymousreply 174October 24, 2021 11:09 PM

I am as tired of the strappy fiddly bits hanging down as I am by the stupid leather harnesses they've all been using for a few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 175October 24, 2021 11:29 PM

He's not a great designer (at least so far) but I do think Darren is kind of cute. He's also clearly hot for Christian.

by Anonymousreply 176October 24, 2021 11:32 PM

The males are hogging all the attention. So little screen time for the female contestants. Except for Meg.

by Anonymousreply 177October 24, 2021 11:42 PM

R177

Because they just aren’t interesting personalities.

by Anonymousreply 178October 24, 2021 11:51 PM

Darren looks like Awkwafina.

by Anonymousreply 179October 25, 2021 12:31 AM

Look at the first season, Wendy Pepper was Meg. Hated by the whole cast. She didn't care and ended up in the final three.

by Anonymousreply 180October 25, 2021 1:10 AM

I think Meg got a bum deal, but if she had any taste as a designer, she never would have worn an open-sided shirt with her dingy bra and fat rolls showing for all the world to see. That showed a lack of taste and style.

by Anonymousreply 181October 25, 2021 1:26 AM

I find Christian critiques are not insightful just bitchy. He doesn’t bring any gravitas as a mentor. It seems like the designers don’t take him seriously. I had high hopes for him as a designer. But after seeing many of his collections I find his clothes look cheap and uninspired.

by Anonymousreply 182October 25, 2021 1:26 AM

If the designers were smarter they WOULD take Christian more seriously - he gives them excellent and very specific advice. Follow it all more closely, r182. You'll catch on eventually.

by Anonymousreply 183October 25, 2021 1:30 AM

I often think Christian helps them more than he should.

by Anonymousreply 184October 25, 2021 1:40 AM

I feel bad for Meg. Those nasty woke queens and their minions bullied her out.

by Anonymousreply 185October 25, 2021 1:46 AM

Meg was an ugly, mentally unstable, whack-job with zero taste who should have never been cast in the first place. I'm glad she's gone. As R181 noted, no self-respecting person would have ever presented herself like that let alone on national television let alone a fashion designer.

by Anonymousreply 186October 25, 2021 2:37 AM

Meg was really annoying. I wanted her to shut it. They're right, she should have just switched or put her foot down. She had cause... 16 hours of work for a smaller model. Once Meg is seen saying .. it's all one race you know the clueless white lady is going down. What is this with the switching models though? Too much crying and victim shit.

by Anonymousreply 187October 25, 2021 4:22 AM

Kenneth's final patchwork crossing guard was very bad and an easy elimination.

by Anonymousreply 188October 25, 2021 4:25 AM

Meg was trying so hard to relate to the struggle too. Then by being a bitch the whole cast was said goodbye cruel white woman.

by Anonymousreply 189October 25, 2021 4:36 AM

Meg brought this on herself by trying to be super woke earlier that day. Had she not presented herself in this way she would not have been compelled to switch models. I believe the issue the designers had with Meg was her rant which she herself went overboard. I believe it was worse than the edit as her white male model told her to stop yelling at him.

by Anonymousreply 190October 25, 2021 12:09 PM

Nina Garcia is 15 years too old for that hair.

by Anonymousreply 191October 25, 2021 12:16 PM

Meg is from Tulsa and probably hasn't spent a lot of time outside of Oklahoma. She was in no way prepared to work with such a diverse group. She probably sees herself as being very open and having a wide world view, but it really couldn't be further from the truth, poor thing. You can take the girl out of Tulsa . . .

by Anonymousreply 192October 25, 2021 12:16 PM

The white male model Meg ended up with was kind of a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 193October 25, 2021 12:27 PM

R193

Sure, Jan. Meg wasn’t the problem, everyone else was.

You white women sure are something.

by Anonymousreply 194October 25, 2021 12:28 PM

R193. Yes, he was. Notice how the other model just smiled and accepted the switch. They’re paid to look pretty and be quiet.

by Anonymousreply 195October 25, 2021 12:33 PM

R195

The other model wasn’t really yelled at. The white model had to deal with Meg’s rage after the fact. She was insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 196October 25, 2021 12:36 PM

If the other model had been yelled at he would have still smiled and been supportive. The white model was a cunt with ugly tats.

by Anonymousreply 197October 25, 2021 12:38 PM

Meg’s personal Instagram, before she took it private had a lot of travel photos, London was one place she visited (during a pandemic??) and maybe Paris. I didn’t look that closely. I was looking for photos of clothes she’d designed and that was on her business Instagram. Point being, she’s been outside of Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 198October 25, 2021 12:40 PM

The problem was the asian model was shorter so she would have had to recut all of her garments which she was willing to do. I sitll don't get why you need an asian or black model to represent your style.

by Anonymousreply 199October 25, 2021 12:41 PM

R199

So why didn’t Meg just say “no, sorry, wish I could but I already cut for this model” like Chasity said?

Even she admitted she handled that terribly.

by Anonymousreply 200October 25, 2021 12:44 PM

right but as a woke white lady when the asian guy tells you it would mean so much if you gave me your asian man- like she said. I say no I am a white cunt I say yes I am an idiot. SHe was trying to do the right thing, her problem was she wanted credit for it and got slapped.

by Anonymousreply 201October 25, 2021 12:48 PM

If she let him down nicely, and explained her reasoning, none of that drama would have happened and the other designers would understand.

by Anonymousreply 202October 25, 2021 12:56 PM

But the producers got what they wanted. We’re still talking about this drama lol

by Anonymousreply 203October 25, 2021 12:58 PM

Meg's issue was that nobody had her back. She thought she had made all these allies and friends, but nobody stood up for her when Prajje decided he had to join the drama between Meg and Kenneth.

It's probably the most embarrassing excuse for drama on Reality TV ever.

by Anonymousreply 204October 25, 2021 12:59 PM

R204

They were working and didn’t have time for the drama. Most of them didn’t even take a side. Bones was like, they should take them to a pet store to pet the animals to calm them down lol.

by Anonymousreply 205October 25, 2021 1:08 PM

r205, exactly. Their work was more important to them than joining the drama. Except Prajje, of course. Even Kenneth had moved on by then trying to work.

by Anonymousreply 206October 25, 2021 1:11 PM

Most of the men's clothes displayed on the runway had so little fit and tailoring, switching models really wouldn't have been such a big deal, even after the first fitting.

by Anonymousreply 207October 25, 2021 1:38 PM

Imagine if Meg moved to Haiti and demanded everyone honor her American heritage (and bumped a black model in favor of a white one.)

by Anonymousreply 208October 25, 2021 1:49 PM

R208

That’s already happening in Haiti. White Americans have been forcing their culture and religion on the nation and have been attacking traditional Haitian culture.

by Anonymousreply 209October 25, 2021 1:56 PM

Will Praije demand a black model for every challenge now?

by Anonymousreply 210October 25, 2021 1:58 PM

[quote] Kenneth's final patchwork crossing guard was very bad and an easy elimination.

The producers probably saved him to avoid ruining the plot.

by Anonymousreply 211October 25, 2021 3:46 PM

R211

No, they had no elimination because it would fuck up the season’s schedule.

by Anonymousreply 212October 25, 2021 3:47 PM

She might not have cut fabric yet, but if she had, the white model was larger. Moving to a smaller model is easier clearly.

Meg thought she understood the speak but Prajjé noticed her trying to compare his experience to her weight.

Elaine has learned a thing or two. She's a better judge now.

by Anonymousreply 213October 25, 2021 4:03 PM

Elaine actually argued for white designers over POCs! I was surprised. Of course in this year’s cast, the whites are the minority.

by Anonymousreply 214October 25, 2021 4:07 PM

Both Elaine and the guest judge wanted Kenneth to go. Nina wanted Darren to go.

by Anonymousreply 215October 25, 2021 4:11 PM

Darren's didn't know as streetwear but it was successful as grunge IMHO. A decent grunge look!

by Anonymousreply 216October 25, 2021 4:14 PM

didn't *work* rather

by Anonymousreply 217October 25, 2021 4:16 PM

One good thing about the streetwear episode is the designers were loose with the theme so we finally got away from major cliched use of bombers and hoodies.

by Anonymousreply 218October 25, 2021 4:34 PM

I didn’t get the use of all the traffic colors. Kenneth wasn’t the only one.

by Anonymousreply 219October 25, 2021 4:39 PM

God help these designers when they have to design a couture evening gown.

Or do they even do those challenges any more, what with the male models?

by Anonymousreply 220October 25, 2021 4:40 PM

Will they do a sexy underwear challenge?🤤

by Anonymousreply 221October 25, 2021 4:42 PM

I don’t think producers wanted Meg to go. They were going to keep her around for a couple more weeks at least for the drama.

by Anonymousreply 222October 25, 2021 4:52 PM

There was too much of her in the first two episodes. They could put her on another season to add a little drama and history.

by Anonymousreply 223October 25, 2021 4:54 PM

[quote] Most of the men's clothes displayed on the runway had so little fit and tailoring, switching models really wouldn't have been such a big deal, even after the first fitting.

Christian and the judges, including the guest judge, specifically mentioned oversized clothes as a distinct feature of streetwear. So yeah, you are right about that one.

by Anonymousreply 224October 25, 2021 5:50 PM

Meg's new model, Trevor Dutch. He has a NoFX tattoo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225October 25, 2021 6:51 PM

Trevor's fave song he sent to Meg after getting the boot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226October 25, 2021 6:52 PM

R225 I fucking love that.

by Anonymousreply 227October 25, 2021 7:13 PM

R225, Is that Leo DiCaprio tat on his leg? He must be Italian.

It was good to see both male models strip down to their underwear, but they both had small penises.

by Anonymousreply 228October 25, 2021 7:59 PM

This is the song Meg sent to her new white model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 25, 2021 9:24 PM

So, did Trevor get booted from the show because of Meg's withdrawal? That doesn't seem fair, especially since Kenneth asked for the Asian model and then changed his Asian-themed look, which Trevor could have worn.

by Anonymousreply 230October 26, 2021 2:10 AM

Even Paul Rudnick's one-liners are no longer very funny.

by Anonymousreply 231October 26, 2021 2:19 AM

Oops, meant that for the Theatre Gossip thread.

by Anonymousreply 232October 26, 2021 2:20 AM

Trevor has been a working model for over ten years. Rick Day had a shoot with him.

No wonder he told Meg not to yell at him. It was an insult to be traded.

by Anonymousreply 233October 26, 2021 2:37 AM

Trevor needs to learn that models, like children, should be seen and not heard.

by Anonymousreply 234October 26, 2021 2:19 PM

R234

You’re still blaming everyone but Meg, I see. Fuck you. You’re just as bad as her.

by Anonymousreply 235October 26, 2021 2:23 PM

LOL I'd love for someone to ask Kenneth or Praije to switch models for the next challenge and watch the meltdowns ensue.

by Anonymousreply 236October 26, 2021 2:28 PM

r235 what exactly did Meg do other than be a little woke to a black guy and agree to trade her asian model so not to look like a white bitch, which she inturn was painted.

by Anonymousreply 237October 26, 2021 2:53 PM

R237

You’ve got to be fucking joking.

by Anonymousreply 238October 26, 2021 2:55 PM

Meg let herself get played. Her desperate need for approval and scoring brownie points from her fellow rivals set her on the path that made her quit.

by Anonymousreply 239October 26, 2021 2:59 PM

Meg was surrounded by hostility, and no one came to her defense. She had every right to lash out.

by Anonymousreply 240October 26, 2021 3:00 PM

R240

For heaven’s sake. SHE was the hostile one. She got back what she put out.

by Anonymousreply 241October 26, 2021 3:02 PM

These people on this forum are downright deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 242October 26, 2021 3:04 PM

Apparently Meg is the one actually defending herself here because no one else would do so. You could tell how mentally unstable she was from minute one of week one by her incessant yammering and crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 243October 26, 2021 3:52 PM

Her Instagram had a tag something like “BPD advocate”. Something like that. So perhaps she was medicated and the stress of being on the show sent her into a spiral. The weird team challenge during which they worked opposite schedules (plus, do they have a night in NYC before it starts? ) meant that some were sleeping in the day and working at night.

They featured her so much on the first two eps because they knew she bounced so they played up her personality. She was trying to be one of the big personalities. Like remember how hateful Jeffrey was in season 2? 3? He said later that was deliberate (um, okay) and he was relatively normal when he did all-stars.

by Anonymousreply 244October 26, 2021 5:18 PM

Jeffrey seems like he was a thousand years ago.....who was he, again??

by Anonymousreply 245October 26, 2021 5:20 PM

Jeffrey was the guy with the horrible neck tattoo. He won his season. The only thing I liked of his was his couture ball gown made from yellow plaid.

by Anonymousreply 246October 26, 2021 5:24 PM

Ugh, I remember that hideous tattoo. It was the first such placed tattoo I and most of the world ever saw.

by Anonymousreply 247October 26, 2021 5:27 PM

Has anyone noticed how many of the contestants smoke and that the producers are no longer hiding it?

by Anonymousreply 248October 26, 2021 5:28 PM

People in fashion smoke to stay thin.

by Anonymousreply 249October 26, 2021 5:31 PM

Notice how many of them are deluded?

by Anonymousreply 250October 26, 2021 6:28 PM

Wouldn’t you have to be deluded to think you’re going to have a career in fashion?

by Anonymousreply 251October 26, 2021 6:32 PM

R250 wins the thread. LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 252October 26, 2021 7:21 PM

Meg's dingy bra is the breakout star of season 19.

by Anonymousreply 253October 26, 2021 7:24 PM

Did you bitches have to bring up Jeffrey? I had successfully erased him from my memory.

[quote]Jeffrey was the guy with the horrible neck tattoo. He undeservedly won his season.

R246, fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 254October 26, 2021 7:27 PM

Has someone posted this already? It gives an update on all the PR winners from the past:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255October 26, 2021 7:37 PM

What's up with all the smokers??

by Anonymousreply 256October 26, 2021 9:32 PM

R256, Most people in the fashion/beauty industry are crazy, so it makes sense that many of them smoke.

by Anonymousreply 257October 26, 2021 9:39 PM

I know models have a history with the smokes. It is 2021 though. People still smoke? Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 258October 26, 2021 9:43 PM

Meg is responsible for her own downfall. A simple ‘sorry’ followed by a brief explanation is all that was needed. Her wokeness bit her in the ass and she overreacted horribly. I’m glad she’s gone.

by Anonymousreply 259October 26, 2021 11:10 PM

[quote]I know models have a history with the smokes.

Not saying this is every person's motivation but back in the early 2000's, I lived across the hall from a married couple who were both ballet dancers. They were both also smokers. I was talking with them one day and they told me a lot of the dancers in their company smoked because it helped to suppress their appetites and keep them from overeating. So perhaps that's why a lot of models do it, too?

by Anonymousreply 260October 27, 2021 1:53 AM

Paging Captain Obvious, R260!

by Anonymousreply 261October 27, 2021 2:07 AM

It’s true. I used to be a dancer and quite a few smoked.

by Anonymousreply 262October 27, 2021 2:14 AM

An interesting thread on this via MetaFilter and Reddit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 27, 2021 9:29 PM

^omits that Prajje was out of the room when the other designers grabbed models, leaving him no choice or say in what should have been a fair process.

by Anonymousreply 264October 27, 2021 9:40 PM

^ a rape analogy? Really?

by Anonymousreply 265October 27, 2021 9:44 PM

[quote] ^omits that Prajje was out of the room when the other designers grabbed models, leaving him no choice or say in what should have been a fair process.

It's a competition. The model selection was on a first come first serve basis and Prajjee decided to ignore that and then complain he couldn't pick his model, because the others understood what first come first serve means.

Tim Gunn would've dismissed Prajjee's whining and just said to him "This is a perfect MAKE IT WORK moment for you! Wow the judges!" and flounced off.

The production should not give some contestants special treatment in order for their work to be seen more favorably by the judges. Prajjee might not have won if hadn't found the drive to make his street wear look great on his original model. You know, the drive he didn't have when it was time to pick the model.

by Anonymousreply 266October 27, 2021 9:55 PM

It was not defined to be “first come first served.” It was left to the designers how they wanted to handle it. They acted like a pack of wolves. In other challenges it was a collaborative allocation.

by Anonymousreply 267October 27, 2021 9:57 PM

[quote] It was left to the designers how they wanted to handle it.

Wow, the production really set the contestants up then.

by Anonymousreply 268October 27, 2021 10:04 PM

Was Prajje outside smoking while the other designers were choosing their models?

by Anonymousreply 269October 27, 2021 10:29 PM

This is a quote from the most recent Metafilter comment

[quote] streetwear IS super culturally specific and deeply personal. It’s the ultimate in expression of personal style and culture. I completely understood why Prajje wanted to work with a Black model for that challenge and design specifically.

This all makes sense to me. I am wondering if they'll have other challenges where they are asked to think about clients. Did he make that for anyone other than himself? Just wondering!

by Anonymousreply 270October 28, 2021 4:10 AM

Can you imagine if the last model card was a plus sized white woman?

by Anonymousreply 271October 28, 2021 4:12 AM

He would’ve walked outside hysterical and people would’ve rushed to comfort him and tell him to soldier on, but empathizing that it was somehow unfair.

by Anonymousreply 272October 28, 2021 4:28 AM

If you select the "wrong" model then too bad. It's like selecting the "wrong" fabric and asking the other designers to switch. Miss Philippines eventually sent an Asian model down the runway, wearing his crap design. The race of the model made no difference, as the design just sucked.

After spending time measuring and cutting for her model, Meg summed it up best when she said, "this is fucking bullshit and you should have said something about it 16 hours ago".

She was right. Prediction: Prague wins season 19 so Bravo feels better about portraying themselves as being racially sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 273October 28, 2021 4:45 AM

I kind of miss Karlie. I like her better than Heidi, tbh.

I don't really like any contestants this year. I think some are really talented, but I don't really like any of their personalities.

by Anonymousreply 274October 28, 2021 12:38 PM

I love Bones’s personality the most. He seems very cool.

by Anonymousreply 275October 28, 2021 1:26 PM

I think those other two guys, Zaydar(?) and Aaron, both seem very nice as well.

by Anonymousreply 276October 28, 2021 2:58 PM

Bones’ “Don’t say I’m the leader” when he thought they were going to lose, followed by his taking credit when they won, is morally corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 277October 28, 2021 3:05 PM

R277

I’m not looking for flawlessness. He was playing the game and trying to defend himself in a competition. At the end of the day, he did pull the team together, so he did deserve credit.

by Anonymousreply 278October 28, 2021 3:20 PM

As much as Nina says she hates tight and shiny, she seemed to like all the tight, shiny shit in the first challenge. I think the “cool” team missed an opportunity to say they were playing with volume to be cohesive, rather than sticking tacky bows on everything. I didn’t think the chubby gal who lost, either, was the worst. The redhead who left made a tacky outfit that emphasized her model’s worst parts.

by Anonymousreply 279October 28, 2021 6:05 PM

I have wanted them to send home the designer who makes variations of a clown costume since week one.

by Anonymousreply 280October 28, 2021 6:46 PM

Is there a new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 281October 28, 2021 7:22 PM

Just realized I never watched the last episode of Tim and Heidi’s show.

by Anonymousreply 282October 28, 2021 7:23 PM

I’d like to know the producers reasoning when a contestant quits like Meg did. They have a schedule. So the first thing they do is have a smarmy “no one’s going home” speech instead of booting a really terrible design (Kenneth’s). They always do it that way. Instead, they should boot Kenneth and save it for later on after all hopeless ones are gone and just the decent designers are left. IOW, don’t boot a guy who is ordinarily okay but who had an off night. Or give them a day of rest or give them an extra day to sew something.

by Anonymousreply 283October 28, 2021 9:21 PM

R280 - is that the one who makes 1990s children’s clothing in adult sizes? Her outfits remind me of how my cousin dressed *herself* in the 90s when she was like 5-6 years old. It was like she pulled every color and pattern out of her closet and topped it off with big hat of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 284October 28, 2021 9:24 PM

It just dawned on me, but was Karlie Kloss fired because of her indirect relationship to Trump?

And because she's the sister-in-law of Jared Kushner?

Karlie is kind of tainted, and I wonder if the some of the more liberal judges on the panel, along with Christian Siriano, wanted her out.

Does anyone know the real reason why she left the show?

by Anonymousreply 285October 28, 2021 11:46 PM

The right model can sell the garment if it is iffy but good design looks good on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 286October 28, 2021 11:50 PM

Karlie wasn't fired. She sat out this season because she just had a baby. She might be back if there's a next season.

by Anonymousreply 287October 28, 2021 11:53 PM

Kloss had a two season contract, which she decided not to renew. Apparently she shows up at some point as guest judge or something like that to show there's no bad blood between her and the show.

by Anonymousreply 288October 29, 2021 12:28 AM

It's the same argument right-wing pundits and government officials use. "You don't want benefits, that benefit you greatly, when they also benefit undesirables, do you? Of course, you don't!".

Who falls for that bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 289October 29, 2021 12:41 AM

Karlie had warmth which Heidi lacked. Tim had warmth which Christian lacks. Right now it’s a very chilly show.

by Anonymousreply 290October 29, 2021 12:48 AM

Ups, sorry, r289 was clearly posted in the wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 291October 29, 2021 12:50 AM

I'll bet you no one will be eliminated on this episode.

by Anonymousreply 292October 29, 2021 1:04 AM

Did Darren just say “I was that weird kid that sniffed glue” or am I hearing things?

by Anonymousreply 293October 29, 2021 1:06 AM

I thought Chasity's win was well-deserved! Yay!!!

Ottavio in the final 3....not so much.

Buh bye, dear Kenneth.

by Anonymousreply 294October 29, 2021 2:50 AM

Why did Katie get a special shout out from the judges even though she wasn’t in the top. Not sure if I like this kindler, gentler PR. And Bones was in the bottom? If anything his look was safe.

by Anonymousreply 295October 29, 2021 3:06 AM

Yeah, I would have switched Katie with Bones. And maybe added Prajje to the bottom even though he had Immunity.

by Anonymousreply 296October 29, 2021 3:14 AM

I liked Katie’s look, for the first time.

Other than her and Chastity, all the other women are blending together for me so far. I still don’t have a handle on who is who.

by Anonymousreply 297October 29, 2021 5:26 AM

Did Meg come back in the middle of the night and shit in the workroom?

by Anonymousreply 298October 29, 2021 9:56 AM

[295] I get the sense that the producers may have been trying to avert another "throw up my hands and go home" moment, a la Meg. They included footage of her packing, in case she got dinged. Producers may have been afraid --given a little push--she'd pack her tents and go. That shout out may have been designed to keep her invested in the show. They've already had the "since Meg left, NO ONE goes home!" moment, which would be hard to pull off again. But they need a certain number of contestants to fill the weeks they are contracted to deliver.

by Anonymousreply 299October 29, 2021 1:31 PM

I actually liked Bones’s look.

I thought it was interesting that the two designers who chose the different colors (not black, red or white) ended up in the bottom after Christian made a big deal about that.

by Anonymousreply 300October 29, 2021 2:42 PM

R297

I agree. Chasity, Katie and Anna are the only women who stand out to me.

by Anonymousreply 301October 29, 2021 2:44 PM

Taraji was a really fun guest judge. I think she also made the other judges come alive as well.

by Anonymousreply 302October 29, 2021 2:49 PM

[quote] I actually liked Bones’s look.

Bones's look was ok on a certain level. It looked complete. On the other hand, I'm starting to question the skill level. Does he do more than wrap stretchy metallic fabric around people? Real talk.. the slit at the front of the top was cut with a pair of scissors. Halloween costume that read sluttly Peter Pan's mom.

by Anonymousreply 303October 29, 2021 2:50 PM

Enjoyed the spooky effects in the episode including the enthusiastic and implausible use of a night vision filter in post.

by Anonymousreply 304October 29, 2021 3:22 PM

Bones looked like something you could order out of the Adam & Eve catalog. Kenneth's look didn't even make the catalog

by Anonymousreply 305October 29, 2021 3:28 PM

What is the Adam and Eve catalogue?

by Anonymousreply 306October 29, 2021 4:51 PM

They finally voted off the designer who made nothing the first episode.

by Anonymousreply 307October 29, 2021 6:02 PM

The nothing was one of their top looks, so they couldn’t eliminate him in ep .1

by Anonymousreply 308October 29, 2021 6:20 PM

Wrong, R307.

The sweaty smoker was the guy who almost got eliminated in episode one.

That's not Kenneth.

Kenneth is the Filipina who Meg yelled at in episode two. He got eliminated this time.

And yeah, Chasity's gown was gorgeous. She deserved the win.

Although I just watched episode two, and I thought Anna should have won. The dropped skirt was a show-stopper, and her tranny model worked that outfit like nobody's business.

Prajje's street wear was so-so.

Right now, my favorite is Aaron from West Virginia. I just love him.

by Anonymousreply 309October 29, 2021 6:25 PM

R307

No. That was Darren, not Kenneth.

by Anonymousreply 310October 29, 2021 6:26 PM

Christian said Kenneth is one of the sweetest designers he’s ever seen. I told you guys he’s a sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 311October 29, 2021 6:28 PM

Well, Christian had to say something nice...

And, no doubt, it was sincere.

by Anonymousreply 312October 29, 2021 6:34 PM

I am betting now that the 3 ultimate finalists will be Anna, Chasity and Aaron.

With Anna for the season win.

by Anonymousreply 313October 29, 2021 6:35 PM

Is Aaron red mustache?

by Anonymousreply 314October 29, 2021 6:37 PM

Red moustache is Octavio.

I also would have given the win to Anna, just slightly, over Chastity. Her look showed how you can be revealing without being slutty. Plus, her styling was perfection.

by Anonymousreply 315October 29, 2021 6:41 PM

Aaron is the silver haired white gent from Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 316October 29, 2021 6:54 PM

I don't think a gay man will win this season, since a gay man won last season.

That said, I'd MUCH prefer Aaron to win over last season's whimpering, simpering, whining, crying, basket case, meth head, leather queen who won.

I could not STAND that guy. And honestly, his designs were crap. I have no idea how he won.

Aaron is nice, humble, funny, and he really seems like a good person. That's probably why he won't win.

Project Runway hates nice guys.

by Anonymousreply 317October 29, 2021 7:05 PM

I loved when the designer told Christian that the material she was using was given to her by her aunt who recently died and Christian responded with an emotionless ‘ok.’ Tim would have hugged her.

by Anonymousreply 318October 29, 2021 7:13 PM

Lol R318.

That's kind of what I love about Christian. He's a bit of an oddball, but I like it. I guess since I'm the same way, I can appreciate where he's coming from.

Some of us are just not touchy-feely kind of people.

We respond more with an, "Oh, that's nice." Haha.

by Anonymousreply 319October 29, 2021 7:16 PM

A BIT of an oddball!

Understatement alert.

by Anonymousreply 320October 29, 2021 10:06 PM

I agree so much with r318 and r319!

And as I said way upthread I find it hilarious how so many of you here are critical of Christian's designer critiques and snarky comments when you're all giving the designers the same critiques and snarky comments from your homes.

by Anonymousreply 321October 29, 2021 10:16 PM

Overall, these were some of the best runways looks I've seen on this show, even from those who didn't make the top three.

by Anonymousreply 322October 30, 2021 2:44 AM

Halloween 21: Meg's Revenge

I love how Meg's curse paid off so quickly. The rest of the designers who crossed her should be very scared right about now.

by Anonymousreply 323October 30, 2021 3:07 AM

Uh no R307/R308, they didn’t. You’re getting your Asians mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 324October 30, 2021 3:25 AM

I went back and looked at all the designs again, and I REALLY like Katie’s. I don’t think she deserved a win, but I’m glad they did give her a shout out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325October 30, 2021 3:30 AM

Yes, I loved Katie’s too. Thanks for posting that photo.

by Anonymousreply 326October 30, 2021 4:15 AM

Aaron from WV is sweet, low-key, and talented.

by Anonymousreply 327October 30, 2021 5:46 AM

He didn’t get any airtime this week and I have no memory of his gown.

by Anonymousreply 328October 30, 2021 7:18 AM

Is this where we come to discuss that thing on Bones' head?

by Anonymousreply 329October 30, 2021 10:54 AM

Trevor is full name appears to be Trevor Dutch Shapiro, according to my web sleuthing. I suspect he added the Dutch. Talk about appropriation.

by Anonymousreply 330October 30, 2021 11:34 AM

Praijse (whatever) model looks like she is wearing a fabric placenta on her head.

by Anonymousreply 331October 30, 2021 2:19 PM

Darren is horny as hell

by Anonymousreply 332October 30, 2021 2:20 PM

That Story about the gifted fabric made no sense "my moms sister. My aunt. She had cancer. She died. Before she died she gave me this fabric"

Like, who gives fabric? On their death bed? Or was it like a year before she died. And why was there no story with it like "my aunt was a seamstress" or my aunt brought this from her country " or "this was used to make a wedding dress" or something "

by Anonymousreply 333October 30, 2021 2:48 PM

Top look or not the guy who designed nothing should have gone home the first episode. How can you present something you didn't do then when asked about it say so and so made it. and still, be kept? Heidi would have aufed him right then and there.

by Anonymousreply 334October 30, 2021 2:49 PM

I'm surprised the designer of the bright red dress stayed. It was the worst design...the fitting terrible, the color loud. It really was a mess and looked very costumey. The model could barely walk in it. He should have gone home.

by Anonymousreply 335October 30, 2021 3:06 PM

Chasity’s outfit looked like the costume William Ivey Long designed for the first Broadway production of 9. I can’t remember the name of the dancer whose routine stopped the show but she wore a lace catsuit.

by Anonymousreply 336October 30, 2021 3:10 PM

^^^Anita Morris.

by Anonymousreply 337October 30, 2021 3:21 PM

This group of designers is far superior to last season's. It's actually one of the most talented groups they've ever had on the show.

by Anonymousreply 338October 30, 2021 3:29 PM

Competition from Heidi and Tim?

by Anonymousreply 339October 30, 2021 3:46 PM

Did you get dropped on your head as an infant r338?

by Anonymousreply 340October 30, 2021 4:54 PM

Yes, r338, even Nina was gagging at the depth of talent on this season. Let's hope for rest of the season production can focus more on the talent than on the theatrics...wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 341October 30, 2021 6:10 PM

r341 They say that every season - Same with any reality competition show it is cliche., "The bar has been raised so high...blah blah blah"....Remember the season Gretchen won with a line of grandma panties - a look that Tim cringed at?

by Anonymousreply 342October 31, 2021 2:02 PM

I really miss Tim and Heidi on this show (they can't carry Making the Cut alone and it is not fun to watch. The less said about the other judges on Making the Cut the better). Elaine, Nina et al. taking over the hosting tasks seems embarrassingly frugal on the part of the producers. They couldn't find someone fabulous like Iman or someone past her modeling prime who has already dabbled in reality TV like Coco Rocha or even a struggling B-list model with a bit of charisma to replace that Kushner woman? As someone else mentioned, Christian sometimes makes insightful comments, but he also helps the contestants too much ("don't use that color") and his vibe is cutesy-cold.

by Anonymousreply 343October 31, 2021 3:21 PM

Some of the worst contestants ever.

by Anonymousreply 344October 31, 2021 3:52 PM

I think the show flows better without a host. Too much time was wasted on Heidi’s grand entrances, annoying setups for the competitions, etc. And don’t start me on the challenges that centered on her fashion line, where she’d come into the workroom like Leona Helmsley, as though she actually knows anything about design.

Honestly, I don’t think models make for great judges. I’d rather judges be people who are part of the fashion industry as more than clothes horses. I mean, we already get a weekly guest judge who is often just a celebrity and it’s fine to have the perspective of someone who will wear the clothes, but just one person, not two.

by Anonymousreply 345October 31, 2021 4:43 PM

Naomi was a great judge on the first season of that Tim and Heidi show

by Anonymousreply 346October 31, 2021 4:45 PM

I agree with you, r345, but I have a feeling the producers are wary of judges with serious critical faculties. Fern Mallis, e.g., who often judged in the first seasons always had great insight but she wasn't young, hip and bitchy (like Michael Kors) and probably wouldn't cow to the producers' push.

I think they want judges who they can somewhat control and will put up with all the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 347October 31, 2021 6:19 PM

Project Runway ran its course years ago.

It has nothing relevant to say now.

Contestants are shit.

Judges suck.

End now.

Bye.

by Anonymousreply 348October 31, 2021 9:27 PM

But the drama!

by Anonymousreply 349October 31, 2021 9:52 PM

I’d rather have no host than another Alyssa Milano on All Stars who would waddle out every week in some ridiculous over-designed outfit.

by Anonymousreply 350October 31, 2021 9:57 PM

Maybe it's time to have a male host.

by Anonymousreply 351October 31, 2021 11:12 PM

Heidi and Tim's show on Amazon flopped. It made no noise whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 352November 1, 2021 12:58 AM

It’s the same with Project Runway. Not sure it will be renewed.

by Anonymousreply 353November 1, 2021 1:34 AM

We have a saying in my family:

"All good things must end."

by Anonymousreply 354November 1, 2021 2:07 AM

Next in Design on Netflix was the best of the fashion design competition shows. Unfortunately, it was cancelled after the first season.

by Anonymousreply 355November 1, 2021 2:15 AM

I meant Next in Fashion.

by Anonymousreply 356November 1, 2021 2:15 AM

Next in Fashion and Making the Cut both had teams of night shift seamstresses. It’s based on real world practice where a designer might not actually know how to sew (although if he/she went to a fashion design school they would most certainly have to sew). On the show, they have to write copious, extensive notes to the sewers. I wonder if the amount of time needed to write those notes is the same as it takes to sew. Maybe the quality is better.

by Anonymousreply 357November 1, 2021 12:41 PM

If they're writing notes to seamstresses, and more importantly to drapers and tailors, and not discussing everything in person in front of a mannequin with fabric, that's an entirely unrealistic situation that has no relationship to the designing and making of fashion.

by Anonymousreply 358November 1, 2021 1:41 PM

Fashion is dead.

by Anonymousreply 359November 1, 2021 2:24 PM

I tried to watch Season 2 of Making the Cut this weekend and did not make it through the entire season. They extracted all of the parts that make Project Runway kind of a fun shit show and ended up with a polished turd. Like watching paint dry.

Amazon can throw all the money at this show they want, it's not going to make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 360November 1, 2021 2:25 PM

They let the black girl win on Making the Cut when it should have been the white guy.

Hyper social justice killed these shows.

by Anonymousreply 361November 1, 2021 2:28 PM

Next in Fashion was good. Tan and Alexa were funny together.

by Anonymousreply 362November 1, 2021 4:25 PM

I know it's not a popular opinion, but I really do like a lot of the designs I've seen this year. I just caught up with last week's episode, and thought everyone's outfits were great--even Kenneth wasn't bad.

by Anonymousreply 363November 1, 2021 11:10 PM

Never to be heard again, "It looks a little ...home sewn"

by Anonymousreply 364November 1, 2021 11:18 PM

Prajje Runway- so eager to promote his country Haiti. Haiti bans same sex marriage and sends any accomplice to prison. Was that embroidered on his woke street wear jacket anywhere? His hypocrisy is too much. Yet Meg was the problem. Please

by Anonymousreply 365November 2, 2021 2:17 AM

No love for Octavio? I thought his dress and styling were beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 366November 2, 2021 2:54 AM

He's a professional. It's almost unfair, but some people won't appreciate his aesthetic.

by Anonymousreply 367November 2, 2021 3:50 AM

R325: where do you find pictures of contestants designs? I can no longer find them on Bravo.com and only one or two by fluke when I Google.

by Anonymousreply 368November 2, 2021 4:12 AM

R365, since Prajje is an out gay man he knows first hand about homophobia in Haiti. It does not mean he has to hate his entire country.

by Anonymousreply 369November 2, 2021 8:31 AM

R368 someone on the PR thread on Reddit posts screen caps. They are not very good but better than nothing.

by Anonymousreply 370November 2, 2021 12:44 PM

Haiti sends mixed messages.

by Anonymousreply 371November 2, 2021 8:47 PM

You can thank American Evangelicals for the homophobia in Haiti. They’re the ones spreading it around the world. You don’t want to address that though.

by Anonymousreply 372November 2, 2021 11:17 PM

^Who do we thank in Haiti for perpetuating the nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 373November 3, 2021 12:20 AM

All of those so-called Christians who, for years went down to Haiti on annual missions. Then, they spend the rest of the year patting themselves on the back for doing God's work, or some such nonsense.

God forbid a single Haitian refugee actually show up at our border looking for safety and a new life. The Christians show their true colors when it comes to any of these people actually living in their own communities.

by Anonymousreply 374November 3, 2021 12:08 PM

Haiti has a corrupt government. Their leaders are screwing over their people. They steal money, food, and medical supplies that are supposed to be going directly to the people.

But, of course, it's all the fault of the USA.

by Anonymousreply 375November 3, 2021 12:28 PM

R375

You really don’t get how the US (and other Western countries) meddling in these countries has caused a lot of the problems? Or are you just playing dumb?

by Anonymousreply 376November 3, 2021 5:21 PM

It's just odd, that they've been given 500 bucks for the design and some of them still used fabrics they brought from home.

But I admit there are some great gowns in the latest episode. I think all three in the top deserved to win and even some which were safe.

Bones stayed, because he showed some skill. Kenneth on the other hand was just a mess presenting ugly clothes down the runway (remember that safeguard monstrosity in the previous episode?). Sometimes

by Anonymousreply 377November 3, 2021 5:33 PM

My two favorites didn't even make the top 3. Loved that silver gown!

by Anonymousreply 378November 3, 2021 7:42 PM

I think Bones' gown must have looked a lot more polished on TV than in person. On my screen the gold bodice, which I think was leather or pleather, actually looked like a fabulous sculpted metal breastplate. And the gold color looked gorgeous with the teal drapy satin skirt. Didn't anyone else see it that way? But on quick close-ups, I could see the edges were all raw and rather unfinished looking.

I'm getting the impression Bones has no tailoring skills, no idea how to precisely fit a garment to a body. It's all about extravagant draping on a coat hanger-like figure.

by Anonymousreply 379November 3, 2021 8:30 PM

[quote] I'm getting the impression Bones has no tailoring skills, no idea how to precisely fit a garment to a body. It's all about extravagant draping on a coat hanger-like figure.

Bones' models have mostly been full-figured.

But I agree he has no tailoring skills. Up close, his garments look terrible.

by Anonymousreply 380November 3, 2021 8:41 PM

The judges pick the two looks that looked like lingerie as the top looks? Granted, they were nice, but come on. I notice a bit of a trend in that the winning looks usually seem to be the ones on the skinny models. It seems as if the designers have a harder time constructing for the bigger gals, particularly if they want to make tight, sexy looks, which are the ones that seem to win. The show can claim to be inclusive with its plus sized models, but no one admits the challenges it can pose for the designers, which can translate into weaker looks.

by Anonymousreply 381November 4, 2021 2:13 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 382November 4, 2021 5:38 PM

They should include plus-sized models by having a Fatty Week in which all the designers drape ample models simultaneously.

by Anonymousreply 383November 4, 2021 5:56 PM

Fitted clothing on ample bodies usually require more than two quick fittings.

I'm a draper and I know.

by Anonymousreply 384November 4, 2021 6:10 PM

[quote] They should include plus-sized models by having a Fatty Week in which all the designers drape ample models simultaneously. I mean, it could be seen as a disadvantage for designers who have focused on traditional sizes.

by Anonymousreply 385November 4, 2021 6:43 PM

On Bones

[quote] Didn't anyone else see it that way? But on quick close-ups, I could see the edges were all raw and rather unfinished looking.

Look at when they showed the hem on the top. There's a slightly jagged scissor cut right into the front of the garment.

by Anonymousreply 386November 4, 2021 6:45 PM

New episode tonight!

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 387November 5, 2021 12:00 AM

[quote] Watch a Project Runway Contestant Redefine the Burqa in a Very Surprising Way

Re-defining a "form of suppression" through fashion.

Project Runway designer Sabrina Spanta showed off her "fresh take" on a traditional burqa with a very untraditional floral bodysuit, complete with skin-tight floral patterns placed specifically over the female genitals. In an exclusive clip from tonight's episode, airing Thursday, Nov. 4, mentor Christian Siriano gushed over Sabrina's unique design.

"I love it! That idea of a modern burqa I think is really interesting and can be very special, very powerful," Christian applauded.

To Sabrina, the ensemble was a natural next step in the competition. "I'm tired of being safe," she admitted. "I want to kind of push myself with this one."

During a confessional, Sabrina explained the history of the burqa. "A burqa is a head-covering that women wear in Afghanistan. It usually comes in the color blue," she started. "Metaphorically for me, the burqa has been a form of suppression to me, that the women are suppressed underneath the burqa can really bloom and change the world."

Originally from Afghanistan, Sabrina and her family fled the Afghan war to a refugee camp in Pakistan. She was later adopted by her great aunt in the U.S.

Sabrina continued, "I wanted the print specifically placed on the female parts. It's very female-esque. You could say it's bold in the female area. I wanted to accentuate and put the flowers on to specifically be placed on the bust and the cookie part to emphasis the beauty of the female...you can't say vagina, can you?"

Yet, Christian advised Sabrina to perhaps hone in on her messaging in a different way.

"You do have to figure how to make this a little more tasteful and elegant too," he cited. "How is it going to celebrate women? You've got to have the balance."

Christian's parting words? "It's cool though. It's going to be something."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388November 5, 2021 12:19 AM

These obese ‘models’ are KILLING ME. I’m sorry but this is fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 389November 5, 2021 2:03 AM

Ok I defended Bones last week but tonite he sucked and is lucky he was safe.

by Anonymousreply 390November 5, 2021 2:09 AM

I agree r390. I thought for sure he’d be in the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 391November 5, 2021 2:15 AM

It’s time for Darren to go

by Anonymousreply 392November 5, 2021 2:19 AM

I can't believe that flowy nightgown look was in the top, along with Praije's gown in a silhouette that's been done nine zillion times.

by Anonymousreply 393November 5, 2021 2:26 AM

R393, the flowy dress had a lot of problems once the model stopped walking. I think the winning look was beautiful—by far the best look of the night.

by Anonymousreply 394November 5, 2021 2:29 AM

Where were the flowers in the winning design?

by Anonymousreply 395November 5, 2021 2:30 AM

R395, they were intertwined (albeit lightly) within the square print.

by Anonymousreply 396November 5, 2021 2:31 AM

I’m sorry to see Darren go. I think he could have had his moment had he stayed longer.

Katie’s look was a mess.

by Anonymousreply 397November 5, 2021 2:36 AM

Ow! My eyes! My eyes!

by Anonymousreply 398November 5, 2021 5:13 AM

I kind of liked the burqa look. It was unique and interesting.

I wasn't really blown away by too many of the designs in this episode, so I guess that the winner deserved the win.

Sad to see Darren go, but he really did suck.

Just when you think that the designers are all getting along, the previews for next week show another big blow up!

by Anonymousreply 399November 5, 2021 5:36 AM

No! The judging was all wrong. Coral's look was beautiful. Chasity's look was terrible and messy. The burqa look was totally cool. It could have been top with out the skirt.

by Anonymousreply 400November 5, 2021 5:41 AM

I didn't like Prajje's look. If I was a lady I would hate that silhouette. His print was janky AF. Katie got lucky. That scalloping is suitable for a child's costume and even then no child would wear it.

by Anonymousreply 401November 5, 2021 5:43 AM

I see why people like Gigi Hadid now. Kill me. She's got a down to earth thing going.

by Anonymousreply 402November 5, 2021 5:46 AM

None of the top looks was "high fashion" as was requested. Anna's look was high fashion and was only safe.

by Anonymousreply 403November 5, 2021 12:51 PM

Put this show out of its misery.

by Anonymousreply 404November 5, 2021 2:11 PM

The show really does suck now. The contestants are all terrible, they’re annoying AF, and the fact that a tv show can allow contestants to even say shit like “It would be an insult to have a white person in my clothes” is a total disgrace.

I used to love PR, and have been watching for Nina and Christian this season, but I’m not sure I’ll finish to the end.

by Anonymousreply 405November 5, 2021 2:19 PM

I can't remember who designed it as they never focused on it during the show, but did anyone else like the black creation with some leather straps across the bodice? I thought it deserved to be in the top 3 far more than the hideous red flowing kimono and Praaje's tired look. At least in the end, the win was deserving even if the flowers were only "whispered."

by Anonymousreply 406November 5, 2021 2:37 PM

Not that I saw any in person but my top three were Coral, the burqa look (let's see it without the skirt, it's perfect!, you're in) and the sleepytime thing. The sleep look wins.

Bottom three: Chasity's hideous 80s prom dress. Katie and Darren. Darren loses. So they got that right.

by Anonymousreply 407November 5, 2021 2:46 PM

Gigi and Nina saw something wearable and desirable in the checkerboard suit. The print could have stood with a little tinkering IMHO. And the idea of petal-like sleeves went unmentioned so I don't think that completely translated. In person it may have seemed very finished and lux.

by Anonymousreply 408November 5, 2021 2:54 PM

Project Yuckway.

by Anonymousreply 409November 5, 2021 2:55 PM

Prajjé had a dress that I've seen versions of on red carpets. A big ruffled sleeve I would cope with but the idea of a mass of fabric that begins from somewhere below the knee. And the miracle that you'd be able to walk in it. No wonder they went with the suit.

by Anonymousreply 410November 5, 2021 3:00 PM

The winning look was definitely high fashion. Well done.

Gigi came across well but, my god, she’s a top model? She has a hint of a double chin!

by Anonymousreply 411November 5, 2021 3:56 PM

[quote] Gigi came across well but, my god, she’s a top model? She has a hint of a double chin!

I think she had just given birth a little while before appearing on the show.

by Anonymousreply 412November 5, 2021 4:44 PM

Okay, that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 413November 5, 2021 5:01 PM

There were two looks that were safe, but I thought were the most interesting. One was the sheer bodice? with straps...and the other was the very squared bare shouldered top with the squared hip gown. I don't know the names of the designers, but they were the most interesting in creativity, without looking like a costume. They should have been at the top. The mermaid gown, that was one of the favorites...though nice, I thought was a usual design that is seen often. I was surprised it was one of the top choices. It should have been in the safe category...and not as a top design. Well...what do I know...

by Anonymousreply 414November 5, 2021 7:04 PM

Project Suckway

by Anonymousreply 415November 5, 2021 7:05 PM

The mermaid gown looked like Christmas wrapping paper. Even Prajje hated the fabric.

by Anonymousreply 416November 5, 2021 7:18 PM

They really need to stop with this pick-your-model at the beginning of the challenge nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 417November 5, 2021 8:55 PM

I really thought Katie should’ve gone home.

by Anonymousreply 418November 5, 2021 9:45 PM

I forgot Coral existed until the runway (shady producers giving her no screen time). I liked her look the best.

by Anonymousreply 419November 5, 2021 9:51 PM

Agreed with others above that this was best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420November 5, 2021 10:40 PM

The judges are intrigued by Katie. Darren is clueless.

by Anonymousreply 421November 5, 2021 11:24 PM

Is Coral the designer of r420? If so, she should have won the evening. She even managed to make a fairly mundane and matronly flower print look edgy and exciting. I really don't get why that design was "safe" and dismissed. That Praaje's design, in particular, was valued above this one is a sham.

by Anonymousreply 422November 6, 2021 2:07 AM

Sorry, I see now that Coral Castillo is captioned as the designer in r420's link.

by Anonymousreply 423November 6, 2021 2:10 AM

Katie also had the advantage of having a design the judges singled out last week even if it didn't get to the top 3.

And she's one of the only white designers still there (is Aaron the only other) and she's older so I suppose that's worth some....drama...or something.

by Anonymousreply 424November 6, 2021 2:13 AM

Darren really deserved to go home for his collective time there. He just isn't ready.

Even though the designer irritates the fuck out of me (Where are from again? Oh that's right. Afghanistan. Now say it 200 more times please in case I forget), the burqa design was pretty awesome.

by Anonymousreply 425November 6, 2021 7:20 AM

The burqa design was shit.

by Anonymousreply 426November 6, 2021 12:49 PM

I agree, R426. It was awkward looking and ugly as hell.

by Anonymousreply 427November 6, 2021 12:56 PM

Lol @ Darren’s flirting with Christian at the last minute, and his flirting with the graphic designer.

by Anonymousreply 428November 6, 2021 1:28 PM

I saw that, too. Christian saying..."We'll be seeing more of you." Darren replying...."I'll be seeing more of you."...or something like that, with a smirk on both of their faces.

by Anonymousreply 429November 6, 2021 1:45 PM

The burqa was better as an idea than in execution.

Darren has been a mess from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 430November 6, 2021 1:45 PM

No ‘Siriano Save’ this season?

by Anonymousreply 431November 6, 2021 2:52 PM

It takes a certain talent to make expensive leather look like cheap ric rac trim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432November 6, 2021 2:57 PM

Christian's prissy attitude is wearing thin. There's no warmth there. You could always tell that Tim genuinely cared about the designers, but I don't feel any of that with Christian. With Karlie gone and Christian just collecting a paycheck, the show has no heart anymore. Even Nina Garcia has barely been shown this season.

by Anonymousreply 433November 6, 2021 4:09 PM

I hope Katie goes home soon. I really don’t like her style. And Christian said what many of us were thinking with the clown style.

by Anonymousreply 434November 6, 2021 4:24 PM

Throughout Darren's stay he had his tongue firmly up Christian's ass. Just look at the critique sessions. Darren was basically begging Christian to dry hump him. So embarrassing.

There were a few nice designs, but most were just shit. The nightgown in the top 3? Utter shit. I believe it was Bones who was raked over the coals in the previous episode for using latex and in this episode, while the kimono itself was nice and flowy (but honestly, nothing special, I bet even some DLers have something similar in their closet already), the weird latex bib / cooking garment was ridiculous. That should not have been in the top three, not even safe. The burqa look deserved to be on the bottom, because the designer didn't edit the look. It didn't need the skirt at all.

I think this was an episode where it would've been justified to eliminate two designers. Darren and Katie. Katie just can't present something sophisticated within the show's limited time-frame. It all comes off as clownish costumes.

Shantal presented something great, but still was IMHO unfairly rewarded for not sticking to the challenge's requirement of a prominent flower print. And Nina with her "a whisper can be as loud as a scream!" comment made me roll my eyes.

Aaron's was just boring. A beautiful print, but boring silhouette.

Anna's design was interesting. To me it was avant garde. But I don't think the flower aspect came through much from the print.

Bones' design was boring, and it had the worst non-reveal ever.

Coral's design was cool. One of my top 3s for sure.

Chastisty's design came off like a bad rip off from the previous design by Coral. It looked messy.

Darren's design was just silly and juvenile.

Octavio was a disappointment for me as well, because he basically just put a flowy, black and white poncho over his plus-sized model, attacked the seams with a knife and then called it a day.

I already mentioned Sabrina's design.

Katie. Dear God, that was bad.

Prajee's design was nice and looked well constructed. Was it revolutionary? No, but it fit the challenge, and it looked nice compared to the fails in this challenge.

Zayden's design was ok, too.

I didn't like Kristina's design at all.

From all the designs, only Coral's design was a standout. I would've picked her as the winner and maybe Shantal and Prajee as second and third in the top three.

by Anonymousreply 435November 6, 2021 5:32 PM

Why do you all think Coral's design was dismissed as safe? There wasn't a single moment in the show, whether in the construction time, fittings or on the runway, where it was discussed at all.

Weird. And off-putting in a fair competition.

by Anonymousreply 436November 6, 2021 5:39 PM

I honestly thought Shantal was going to be in the bottom when I saw the judges’ reactions during the runway. They looked like they were struggling to find the floral.

by Anonymousreply 437November 6, 2021 5:46 PM

Katie's designs are so laughably bad that I need to see her for just a couple of more episodes before they kick her to the curb.

by Anonymousreply 438November 6, 2021 6:09 PM

Katie’s problem is she can sell her clothes to her social media fan base, but is afraid to move away from her established style to broaden her appeal. Or not capable.

by Anonymousreply 439November 6, 2021 6:34 PM

Katie's problem is that she can't find the balance between staying true to her aesthetic and elevated sophistication, and come up with an executable design within PR's time frame.

by Anonymousreply 440November 6, 2021 6:46 PM

Some woman never grew out of their Strawberry Shortcake stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441November 6, 2021 8:09 PM

I absolutely hated the burqa outfit. The arms reminded of the balloon men outside of car dealerships waving their arms trying to get your attention.

by Anonymousreply 442November 6, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote] I saw that, too. Christian saying..."We'll be seeing more of you." Darren replying...."I'll be seeing more of you."...or something like that, with a smirk on both of their faces.

Oh lord, does that mean Darren is a top??!!

[quote] Christian's prissy attitude is wearing thin. There's no warmth there.

Have you NEVER watched his season of Project Runway? Christian has been exactly the same, since his time on the show.

I think it's part of his charm. He's not mean at all. He's just not all touchy-feely.

I don't think that Chris March would have been besties with a mean person.

And if you're not seeing the warmth, then that's you. Because I see a lot of warmth in Christian. And humor. You just don't get how he expresses it.

Trust me, I've met a lot of bitchy queens in my life, and I can't stand that type.

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure Christian can read a bitch. But at the same time, I think he has a good heart deep down inside, and I absolutely love that.

And I will always appreciate him for designing for Leslie Jones, when no other designer would. He was literally the ONLY one. The guy is pure class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443November 6, 2021 9:26 PM

Here's Christian talking about dressing Leslie Jones.

Love him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444November 6, 2021 9:33 PM

I also didn't realize that Christian and Whoopi were such good friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445November 6, 2021 9:36 PM

All you need is a few ample celebrities in your pocket, and you’re set for life.

by Anonymousreply 446November 6, 2021 10:51 PM

Christian is a safe friend for black alpha women.

by Anonymousreply 447November 6, 2021 10:53 PM

The judges really shaded Christian this week. They told the designers to stop listening to him and follow their own visions. Nina and Brandon actually said, "Why did you listen to him?" They must really dislike him.

If Heidi or the other judges had said that about Tim during previous seasons, Tim would have walked off the show.

by Anonymousreply 448November 7, 2021 1:45 AM

But Christian was right about the clown clothes.

by Anonymousreply 449November 7, 2021 2:59 AM

Christian was right about everything.

by Anonymousreply 450November 7, 2021 3:33 AM

Given the looks the judges are fawning over, I’d say they don’t have much room to criticize Christian. I really like Christian. I despise Brandon Maxwell.

by Anonymousreply 451November 7, 2021 9:09 AM

Katie’s clothes are all loosey-blousey because that way they fit more women. For this competition she needs to forget all that. Really she hasn’t been designing long enough although she is talented. Everyone else has a handful of past designs that they can remake to fit a particular challenge.

by Anonymousreply 452November 7, 2021 12:04 PM

This show is over. Shit designers this season. Shit panel -- [italic]The designers this season are the best we've had![/italic] and shit clothes.

by Anonymousreply 453November 7, 2021 1:16 PM

R453

I don’t think so. We need to remember it’s a reality show and the drama has delivered.

by Anonymousreply 454November 7, 2021 1:23 PM

[The designers this season are the best we've had!]

They definitely say that every season .

by Anonymousreply 455November 7, 2021 9:23 PM

I believe the judges implied that if you believe his opinion is not true to your design follow your gut. Better to be cut on your own design than on the advice of someone else. Further I believe there were several occasions where Tim's advice resulted in someone being cut.

by Anonymousreply 456November 7, 2021 11:51 PM

I don't know if this season of designers is "the best ever," but they're definitely near the top.

I can't remember when was the last time I liked so many designs that went down the runway.

If I had to choose a "best" season, it would be Season 4.

I didn't even realize Christian Siriano won that season, because I was immediately thinking of Rami and Gillian, and how wonderful they both were.

When I googled "Rami Kashou Project Runway," Season 4 came up. Lo and behold, Christian won that season.

I think Rami came in second, and Gillian came in third. Chris March came in 4th and Sweet Pea came in 5th.

They were all extremely talented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457November 8, 2021 12:17 AM

R457, Gillian was so talented. I thought she was better than Rami…

by Anonymousreply 458November 8, 2021 12:20 AM

^ oops her name is spelled Jillian.

by Anonymousreply 459November 8, 2021 12:21 AM

Honestly R458, I think that any of them could have won, and I would have been satisfied.

I even liked Chris March's monkey hair collection, lol. He was such a sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 460November 8, 2021 12:26 AM

They really were extraordinarily talented. Every one of them… that was the best group ever.

by Anonymousreply 461November 8, 2021 12:35 AM

Rami Kashou! Now there's a name from the past.

by Anonymousreply 462November 8, 2021 1:11 AM

I think this group is one of the most talented. The group last season was horrible. The sex pig who won turned out to be another crazy Jack Mackenroth type.

by Anonymousreply 463November 8, 2021 1:24 AM

Apparently that last winner, Geoffrey Mac, has “an” OnlyFans. I wouldn’t pay to see him doing anything, but I did see a pic online and he does have a huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 464November 8, 2021 1:56 AM

Garo Sparo is the hottest male designer on Project Runway, by a mile.

by Anonymousreply 465November 8, 2021 3:08 AM

It's like with Late Show hosts who insist that tonight's show is going to be the best one ever. You don't want to give viewers an excuse, or any further excuses, to tune out and watch something else instead.

I think there's enough drama with that bunch and they need a few more episodes (looking at Katie) to get rid of the ones who just don't measure up to PR's demanding time constraints.

by Anonymousreply 466November 8, 2021 6:33 AM

I mean, it's nice, but nothing to write home about, r464.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467November 8, 2021 9:11 AM

I'm just glad they don't have any contestants from Portland this season.

by Anonymousreply 468November 8, 2021 12:09 PM

I liked Seasons 2, 3, and 4. Laura Bennett is my all time favorite.

Remember when they showed at NYFW and had decoy shows? Photos of the decoys and the finalists always turned up online before the show ended. I’m not sure if they all got the same amount of money. It was interesting how many of them just fell apart when it came to their final collection and got too wrapped up in their bizarre yet boring vision.

by Anonymousreply 469November 8, 2021 12:21 PM

R468 = Michael Costello

by Anonymousreply 470November 8, 2021 4:30 PM

Why does that trans model always look like they are on Quaaludes?

by Anonymousreply 471November 8, 2021 5:19 PM

You have Quaaludes I may purchase, R471???

by Anonymousreply 472November 9, 2021 12:04 AM

They showed Geoffrey Mac's pubic hair in some of the episodes, and it was thick. So, no surprise on the photo. I'm just surprised it made a couple of appearances.

by Anonymousreply 473November 9, 2021 12:25 AM

R469, I fucking loved Laura Bennett. Her recycled materials dress made from bags with “for nuts only” on the back is one of my favorite looks ever.

This article really reminded me of how talented and inspiring previous designers were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474November 9, 2021 12:33 AM

I hate the real women challenges.

I so hope they don't bring in a bunch of COVID nurses or school teachers to make over.

by Anonymousreply 475November 9, 2021 12:51 PM

I hate models that aren't all the same size and sex. It's frustrating. Making the Cut does the same thing. I don't care if all models are fat, thin, men, women, or trans. I just want them to have similar dimensions to each other so I can decide on the look itself..

I realize most probably don't agree with me.

by Anonymousreply 476November 10, 2021 9:48 AM

IMO dressing big-sized models, trans, or men shows the designer's range and talent more, if successful, than putting on a dress on a traditional runway model size figure.

by Anonymousreply 477November 10, 2021 11:02 AM

I hate contestants using sob stories to win over the judges.

by Anonymousreply 478November 10, 2021 1:03 PM

Well, this is a season with more sob stories than any other, they can certainly make that claim. And I have a feeling we're only getting started.

by Anonymousreply 479November 10, 2021 1:44 PM

Do any long term fans of the show remember a really hot designer who I think was a Mormon from Utah? Very sweet rather straight-looking tall guy who was gay? He didn't make it to the end, not a lot of talent or imagination, but was much beloved by all IIRC. Could be 10 years ago easily.

by Anonymousreply 480November 10, 2021 1:47 PM

Keith Bryce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481November 10, 2021 1:49 PM

Keith Bryce, R480.

He looks like a SF leather queen now.

All tatted up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482November 10, 2021 1:51 PM

R482, Been there, done that.

by Anonymousreply 483November 10, 2021 1:59 PM

The looks designed for men on Making the Cut were all horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 484November 10, 2021 1:59 PM

Why is this post grayed out?

by Anonymousreply 485November 10, 2021 2:02 PM

Plus-size is all the rage now, because most of America is overweight. You can’t be as successful if you don’t embrace plus-size. Most brands have realized this.

by Anonymousreply 486November 10, 2021 2:03 PM

Keith, YESSSSSS!

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 487November 10, 2021 2:04 PM

That was from 2008 -- 13 years ago, r482. Here's his current site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488November 10, 2021 3:47 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 489November 10, 2021 5:59 PM

Today’s Wednesday r489.

by Anonymousreply 490November 11, 2021 12:36 AM

Hostilities breaking out between Anna (who’s being a bitch) and Prajje (who’s fed UP with it.)

by Anonymousreply 491November 12, 2021 1:37 AM

Oops, I mean Sabrina ^^

by Anonymousreply 492November 12, 2021 1:40 AM

These outfits for the skaters are murdering my eyes especially the ones for Johnny. He dresses OTT a lot but dang, these are nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 493November 12, 2021 2:17 AM

Some of the ugliest designs in the history of PR appeared tonight.

IMHO even the finalists all had some serious issues.

I'm not surprised they didn't have photos at the end of the episode of Johnny and Tara wearing the winning outfits at the Winter Olympics as they said they would. Can anyone find photos?

by Anonymousreply 494November 12, 2021 2:59 AM

Maybe because it's not 2022 yet.

by Anonymousreply 495November 12, 2021 3:10 AM

Anna had another fantastic dress and deserved win. The bottom four were unbelievably ugly.

by Anonymousreply 496November 12, 2021 3:10 AM

I will Oh dear myself, r495.

I'm so confused by what did or didn't happen last year and I thought the Winter Olympics did.

Nevertheless, I'll be eager to see Johnny and Tara in those outfits

by Anonymousreply 497November 12, 2021 3:20 AM

Octtavio didn't know how to collab. If he'd given her a 1/4 of his ruffles and lost another 1/2 of them they would have had something. Aaron knew what he was doing. The few times I've seen them commentate, they're fairly covered up. I get Johnny style too. He said 'romantic'. Flowy, lux but fitted. I would have grabbed velvet or something.

by Anonymousreply 498November 12, 2021 5:44 AM

Can we talk about what the fuck was on top of Johnny's head?

Ottavio is a bad collaborator, but Katie is a horrible designer. She knows how to do one thing - hideously patterned shapeless clothes for sister wives. Knowing now that she's Mormon puts all the pieces together.

by Anonymousreply 499November 12, 2021 12:38 PM

Katie really should have been sent packing. If she had done the things she had wanted to do to that dress, it would have been much worse.

by Anonymousreply 500November 12, 2021 12:51 PM

This season's clothes are just so bad. None of these people are the next anything.

by Anonymousreply 501November 12, 2021 12:56 PM

Bones' wigs are the stars of this season, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 502November 12, 2021 1:41 PM

Bones is what you get when Outlast has butt babies.

by Anonymousreply 503November 12, 2021 5:39 PM

That's Outkast.

by Anonymousreply 504November 12, 2021 5:40 PM

Johnny Weir. Ugh. Never forgave him for his pro homophobic Russia stance in 2013.

If it were up to me, I would've sent Octavio home. I like most of his design, but he was a shitty team player (he actually made me feel sorry for Katie and the dreadful design she was left with after Octavio made her change her design) and his design was not what the challenge asked for. But the elimination was probably a mercy elimination, given that the stress caused her physical pain and she had to take pain meds.

So, there's a Christian save available? I can't recall Christian ever used it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505November 12, 2021 7:32 PM

At this point, they’re going to take Katie to the finale. She really shouldn’t be there still.

by Anonymousreply 506November 12, 2021 8:27 PM

Unless Katie has a fairy godmother helping her on the sly, there's no way she will ever be in the top three. I'd be even shocked if she's save in any of the future competitions. She will remain in the bottom three until she's eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 507November 12, 2021 8:34 PM

Christian and Chasity are hilarious together with their back-and-forths.

by Anonymousreply 508November 12, 2021 8:38 PM

I want Bone's bone.

by Anonymousreply 509November 12, 2021 9:19 PM

I think that Chastity will make it to the final four, but my final three picks are Aaron, Anna and Shantall, with Shantall winning the season.

by Anonymousreply 510November 12, 2021 9:38 PM

I'd say Praaje is on a downward slope that he will not recover from. I've not understood the praise he's received in earlier episodes. Of course, there'll be LOTS of Drama before he's dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 511November 12, 2021 11:22 PM

We found out why Katie has four kids

by Anonymousreply 512November 13, 2021 4:30 AM

That was a horrible, horrible challenge. Everyone should’ve been in the bottom due to their awful fabric choices. The winning dress? was the same as Bones’ episode 1 dress for Darren. The fabric did all the work. There was no design involved.

Katie’s was bad but Octavio’s was worse. He didn’t listen to the brief at all.

by Anonymousreply 513November 13, 2021 5:18 AM

There wasn’t one outfit that I liked, or thought would be appropriate to wear on TV, especially for Tara. She’s commentating on national TV, and she’s going to wear a neckline that plunges to her waist? Never mind it’s winter.

by Anonymousreply 514November 13, 2021 1:20 PM

I think said he goes full-on Hunger Games, he really meant he goes full-on Effie Trinket. The design challenge would have been less nebulous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515November 13, 2021 1:31 PM

She said Prajje’s top design was the only one that would work well on TV.

by Anonymousreply 516November 13, 2021 1:34 PM

Katie and Octavio should’ve been the bottom 2, with Katie going home. Sabrina at least took a risk with the menswear.

I find it weird that the same people who attacked non-confrontational Kenneth (saying that he would crumble in the fashion world) aren’t attacking Katie for not speaking up and letting Octavio walk all over her. She could’ve put her foot down.

by Anonymousreply 517November 13, 2021 2:04 PM

Mormon women never ever disagree with a man. They are trained to be obedient.

by Anonymousreply 518November 13, 2021 2:06 PM

The judges tore into Octavio pretty quickly, so they must have watched some of what went on. It was hilarious, though, that Octavio was going to school Katie on taste, but then sent out those awful ruffles. I noticed Katie’s lipstick and Octavio’s moustache were the same shade of red.

by Anonymousreply 519November 13, 2021 2:22 PM

Octavio was condescending to Katie but Praje was a bitch and totally fake to the Afghan contestant when she was crying about her pain. I really get evil vibes from him.

by Anonymousreply 520November 13, 2021 2:43 PM

Katie didn't stand up to Octavio because she'd had her confidence knocked by previous comments from the judges. Having said that, she should have told him to f*** off and she'd do her own design instead of one of his. Not that her own design would have been any better. She dresses like a kids tv presenter from the 1970's.

by Anonymousreply 521November 13, 2021 2:47 PM

Bones is going to hit a wall in this competition. I see through my TV how little he knows about construction!

by Anonymousreply 522November 13, 2021 2:48 PM

[quote] She dresses like a kids tv presenter from the 1970's.

Disappointed in the Mormon angle. It takes her style into a more unhinged space for me.

by Anonymousreply 523November 13, 2021 2:51 PM

Katie does have new ideas. Mormon feed bag chic comes to mind. Who the F is her customer aside from clowns? I’m not against pattern on pattern, but scalloped edges and ball fringe are one step beyond. Hello Chuckles…

by Anonymousreply 524November 13, 2021 3:00 PM

R520

To be fair, Prajje didn’t know what was going on with her because she intentionally didn’t tell him. Also, it’s a competition and she was making them both lose time on their designs. I’d be frustrated too in his shoes.

by Anonymousreply 525November 13, 2021 3:36 PM

Nothing we’ve seen from Praije so far dispels the impression that he’s a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 526November 13, 2021 4:58 PM

I thought the “safe” designs were much better than the designs that won. I thought Chasity’s design was the best for Tara. The design for Johnny was good, too.

by Anonymousreply 527November 13, 2021 9:29 PM

And I noticed another episode of showing little of Coral. Why do they hate her so much?

by Anonymousreply 528November 14, 2021 1:35 PM

I know. I was watching and said, who is Coral? I don’t remember her at all. Mostly because Bravo and bloggers are not reprinting the runway looks each week. It was very helpful before because so many designers stay “safe” and you only get a quick glimpse of their outfit on the runway.

by Anonymousreply 529November 14, 2021 2:08 PM

I can't wait for that Mormon and her clown costumes to be eliminated. Her designs are the worst this show has seen since Fat Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 530November 14, 2021 9:12 PM

If Katie and Ottavio steal my look one more fucking time they’re getting pies in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 531November 15, 2021 2:52 AM

What does Project Runway even mean anymore? Last seasons winner, Geoffrey Mac, just used his fame from winning to get people to sign up for his Onlyfans.

It really isn't about launching someone into fashion, just an excuse to get on TV. It says it all that Christian is their *one* success story.

by Anonymousreply 532November 15, 2021 10:49 PM

I feel like the show wants to pretend it is about launching fashion designers, it is not. Geoffrey understood its basically RuPauls drag race, just get some attention and let it work for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533November 15, 2021 10:55 PM

[quote] Disappointed in the Mormon angle. It takes her style into a more unhinged space for me.

I had no idea there were so many Mormon designers.

Didn't one already win a season of Project Runway?

Is he because they all learn to sew at a young age, on the farm?

by Anonymousreply 534November 15, 2021 11:03 PM

Erin Robertson who won Season 15 was raised Mormon r534. Though she was very much an ex-mormon, didn't believe that crap.

by Anonymousreply 535November 15, 2021 11:12 PM

R533, we all know it is difficult to make it in the fashion industry. It is realistic that out of nearly 400 designers only one was very successful.

by Anonymousreply 536November 16, 2021 12:05 PM

They might not all be classed as 'successful' but how many are making a living from fashion? I'd have thought that most people who be satisfied if they actually get to work in their chosen field and are able to pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 537November 16, 2021 4:19 PM

Heidi and Tim are looking for the next big global fashion brand.

by Anonymousreply 538November 16, 2021 4:30 PM

I’ve looked at updates of past contestants. A lot of them are “still designing” and they have websites. But they are selling the most basic stuff like t-shirts with their BRAND names. Lots of masks of course.

by Anonymousreply 539November 16, 2021 4:59 PM

Tim sits in a darkened corner at the Townhouse, feeling despondent whilst the piano man plays September Song. One more merlot before heading home. Yet another early night.

by Anonymousreply 540November 17, 2021 4:32 AM

[quote]The winning dress? was the same as Bones’ episode 1 dress for Darren. The fabric did all the work. There was no design involved.

It was your basic Laura Bennett.

by Anonymousreply 541November 18, 2021 2:21 AM

^^ forgot link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542November 18, 2021 2:22 AM

Thank god they finally *****SPOILER ALERT***** put Katie out of her misery.

I haven't liked much of Christina's previous work but that lime green ensemble tonight was really gorgeous and sophisticated. Just the talent and eye to make lime green brocade look that good is a huge accomplishment! Loved the styling from head to toe.

I thought all 4 finalists deserved to be there but the judges made the right choice.

by Anonymousreply 543November 19, 2021 2:58 AM

It was hilarious when Christian stated that Katie would "have customers." Who? Clown colleges? Sister wives with head injuries? She is, without a doubt, the worst "designer" they have ever had on the show.

by Anonymousreply 544November 19, 2021 3:43 AM

Ms. Macramé lied when she said the hat had been designed as scaffolding for the mantilla. Tsk tsk.

by Anonymousreply 545November 19, 2021 5:13 AM

I can't believe it. This episode featured almost all good to great designs and I agree with the judges across the board. The clown costumes are the one glaring exception to the tasteful clothes.

I don't really remember prior designs from this season, but this episode is so much better than any of the dismal designs from the Lifetime years. The designers this year are really impressive.

I'm glad KKK was given the boot because I can't watch in good conscience knowing NBCUniversal was putting more money into the Kushner coffers. I don't mind that there's no host, either. But what matters most is the quality of the designs and tonight's were mostly really great.

by Anonymousreply 546November 19, 2021 9:29 AM

R544 Christian seems to have gotten a lecture from someone about his advising of the clown costume designer because he seemed really tentative to tell her anything and almost apologetic. But cmon, she designs frilly costumes for lady clowns, and the only person who looks bad in the end is Nina for continuing to defend her. Christian seemed like he had been made to play along. In the end, she showed her costume to him and he said "it's very you" and pivoted and walked away. I give him credit for suppressing his cattiness with her because it was obvious he thought she has no place in the competition and had no idea how to advise someone who makes clown clothes.

by Anonymousreply 547November 19, 2021 9:34 AM

I think it's hilarious that Katie thought if she only was true to her vision (the second time in a row) she would have been in the top. However, had she not cut the hem, it would have looked worse. And none of the first looks, before she was convinced to change her designs, did well either. Shut up, Nina!

by Anonymousreply 548November 19, 2021 11:39 AM

The very idea that Katie's outfit would have looked any better with a longer hem was just outrageous. But I guess the judges had to say something. And that self designed printed fabric she brought from home was especially ugly and would have been difficult for any designer to overcome.

Also - I don't think Christian had to be lectured to leave Katie alone. He saw for himself that she was never able to properly take his critiques constructively.

by Anonymousreply 549November 19, 2021 12:40 PM

Did anyone else have reservations about Prajje's design? The flowered gloves he was given were glorious but his dress seemed ill-fitting and clumsy to me. The gloves really carried the dress.

by Anonymousreply 550November 19, 2021 12:42 PM

I thought the one good criticism (don’t remember who it came from) is perhaps if Katie used light fabrics that moved more, the dresses would be acceptable. I don’t think it would have made a difference.

R350, you’re right, the gloves made the dress. That wasn’t my favorite either. I would have like to see a simple sheathed gown, maybe. The gloves were amazing.

by Anonymousreply 551November 19, 2021 12:46 PM

Chantal's red dress was gorgeous and should have been in the top.

by Anonymousreply 552November 19, 2021 12:53 PM

I've been a fan of Coral's and have been disappointed that she wasn't a finalist in past weeks. And I loved her dress last night but I think the mantilla veil was a bad move, making the entire outfit look like a masquerade costume. I would have loved to see the hat without any veil just to see how its architectural structure would have contrasted with the softness of the lace of the dress.

And now I'm concerned that her macrame technique, as stunning as it can be, will become tiresome week after week as she's given more attention. I suspect the macrame may ultimately lead to her dismissal.

by Anonymousreply 553November 19, 2021 12:54 PM

I've been a fan of Coral's and have been disappointed that she wasn't a finalist in past weeks. And I loved her dress last night but I think the mantilla veil was a bad move, making the entire outfit look like a masquerade costume. I would have loved to see the hat without any veil just to see how its architectural structure would have contrasted with the softness of the lace of the dress.

And now I'm concerned that her macrame technique, as stunning as it can be, will become tiresome week after week as she's given more attention. I suspect the macrame may ultimately lead to her dismissal.

by Anonymousreply 554November 19, 2021 12:54 PM

[quote] Chantal's red dress was gorgeous and should have been in the top.

I think Chantal might make it to the finale.

Which would be cool, because if I'm not mistaken, she would be the first Latina.

Or am I mistaken?

by Anonymousreply 555November 19, 2021 1:56 PM

Exactly. After being praised for the macrame, Coral will no doubt use it again, and then will be savaged for it being a "gimmick." She'll avoid it for the next challenge and then be eliminated for "losing herself." We've seen this narrative dozens of times from Nina.

by Anonymousreply 556November 19, 2021 2:26 PM

I like how the judges keep telling Katie she's listening to other voices in her head and convinced her of this. She's not schizo, she's just not a fashion designer. Katie just doesn't have the experience to expand her ideas beyond what she would wear. And what she would wear is demented.

by Anonymousreply 557November 19, 2021 2:32 PM

I like Coral but she hid her accessory because it was a different shade.

by Anonymousreply 558November 19, 2021 2:34 PM

I don't really love Octavio's style but look at the difference between his garment and what Bones did. They both did flowing ruffly things and only one looked good.

by Anonymousreply 559November 19, 2021 2:38 PM

As usual, Anna had a look that could have easily won. I couldn't believe it was just in the "safe" category. She seems to be far more talented than all of the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 560November 19, 2021 2:38 PM

Coral hid her accessory collaboration, that should've been a no-no with the judges. I mean, they scolded Bones for making this big dress that took all the attention away from the show stopping hat. Jayden put on too many accessories on his model, so the judges couldn't figure out which accessory is the collab one. Hiding your accessory should've been an even worse offense. And I don't understand why Coral doesn't get that her macramé gimmick works best with a contrasting color scheme. Black on black is as stupid as red on red. This time it worked, because it played off the model's skin in the back and not the red dress.

by Anonymousreply 561November 19, 2021 5:54 PM

The asked Coral about it and she LIED. She should be sent home for deception.

by Anonymousreply 562November 19, 2021 5:58 PM

Thank God, Katie and her stupid Clown ruffle necklines are gone. Now she can go back to becoming a millionaire by dressing Mormon wives gone wild (well, their idea of wild). Like, I don't get her point of view about fashion at all. I love colors, and I Iike mixing patterns, but Katie was just horrendous and her insisting on shoehorning that fabric she took with her from home into her designs was just, I can't, I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 563November 19, 2021 6:02 PM

Imagine walking into a supermarket and seeing a gaggle of fraus dressed in Katie's frocks.

Her designs are migraine inducing.

by Anonymousreply 564November 19, 2021 6:46 PM

I was shocked that the black dress that Mimi wore wasn’t in the top. I much preferred that than the red lace gown that Coral made. That was just another sheer lace gown and I think the macramé is tacky. Talk about crafty.

I’m a Katie fan but another big, ruffled yoke & baby doll dress, time to go. I’m surprised they didn’t send Bones off with her because his schmatta was hideous.

But I’ve seen those big, floppy detachable collars @ Cath Kidson and one other place I forget in the past couple days so, watch out.

by Anonymousreply 565November 20, 2021 12:44 AM

I had to LOL when guest judge Steven Kolb name-dropped Geoffrey Mac (winner of the previous season) who won a mentorship of the highly prestigious CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) when us DLers are well aware of his latest venture: OnlyFans. Awkward.

And I am sorry, but to me, Steven Kolb looks like he's no stranger to meth parties.

by Anonymousreply 566November 20, 2021 1:00 AM

Katie's shoe designer sucked too. She made Katie clown shoes but they were creasing strangely.

by Anonymousreply 567November 20, 2021 1:24 AM

Were the designers purposely matched with their accessory designers? Most of them were appropriate couplings.

by Anonymousreply 568November 20, 2021 2:57 AM

I thought Bonez would run away with this season after the firs episode, but he's been a ridiculous stunt queen ever since. He better get serious and stop the Lil Nas X routine or he's going home.

by Anonymousreply 569November 20, 2021 3:30 AM

Created a Part 2 thread for when this one is full.

It's already paywalled for non-subscribers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570November 20, 2021 5:34 AM

I've gotten some WWs in this thread and I've been rereading what I wrote several weeks ago - Now I can't even remember Katie and Kenneth who I commented upon.

by Anonymousreply 571December 23, 2021 12:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!