Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Million Dollar Listing LA - Season 13.

Frederick is now in LA full time, and already making enemies.

The Brits are as cute as ever, Tracy has a boy toy, Heather has more plastic than a Chinese toy factory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 4, 2021 11:40 PM

She looks like a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2021 5:27 AM

Did Josh Flagg buy a new face?

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2021 5:45 AM

Ugly homes in the new episode. That co-listing was typical Russian goulish ugly. No taste. That orange kitchen... yuck. At least Josh Flagg's listing was once trendy, although not trendy anymore. The co-listing between Josh Altman and Fredrik was just horribly ugly, it was never trendy.

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2021 5:15 PM

Josh Flagg looks so much better this season. Is it just weight loss or was there some kind of 'refreshening' involved? If I were Tracy's friend and confidante, I would tell her she would look so much better if she lost the LA outfits (those hats!) and the silicone lips and simply stopped injecting fillers or botox or whatever. She would look gorgeous with a few lines and wrinkles and thinner lips. But I'm sure she wouldn't listen.

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2021 8:11 PM

The properties in the first 2 shows weren't very exciting, but generally I like the homes on the LA version better than the NY one. Most of them have gardens for starters, which makes them much more interesting to look at. Although I do prefer the NY cast, I have to say. Josh Altmann and his wife seem kind of dopey. What do you suppose they talk about when the camera turns off? Besides gossiping about Fredrik + his BF + and their kinky sexual practices, that is.

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2021 8:18 PM

[quote]That co-listing was typical Russian goulish ugly. No taste. That orange kitchen... yuck. At least Josh Flagg's listing was once trendy, although not trendy anymore

"I VANT FEEFTY FEEFTY!" (I'm sure more than one video of a russian hooker pissing on an elected official was made in that house

I kind of liked the "Rat Pack" house - that woman was delusional, but I agree that house needed the right person (with 3+ mil) to love it & not give it over to someone who'd tear it down & it turn it into some middle eastern casbah

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2021 8:23 PM

The woman who owns the "Rat Pack" house also needs to step away from the hair bleach/extensions (?) and whatever she is injecting into her face. Geez. She was quite horrifying to look at. I don't know how Josh Flagg was able to keep a straight face, although I'm sure he sees women like that all the time in his line of work.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2021 8:27 PM

Are the Brits bi? Is Tracy's new trainer BF bi?

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2021 9:14 AM

Josh looks like someone else

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2021 9:35 AM

Fredrik is a cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2021 11:47 AM

So what's the scoop on Fredrik/hubby's freaky sex live? Is there real tea?

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2021 3:10 AM

Bravo is dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2021 3:13 AM

What do we think about Josh and his hubby's fight? I'm on team Josh. Bobby is too emotional and isn't thinking clearly. Truth is it's not a good buy. Josh is right. It's possible to buy a family home and still get a good deal. It doesn't have to be either or. Also, isn't there a rule one should never make a purchase when too emotional? Bobby needs to take a step back. Buying the first house you look at is never a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2021 4:39 PM

R8 I don't think so. Both Brits are married to women and have kids. Though you never know I guess.

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2021 4:39 PM

Frederiks husband is the sexiest one on this show, I need his big cock in me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2021 4:46 PM

Do they remind anyone else of low-rent versions of Hollywood A-listers?

Perhaps: (L-R)

Hemsworth, Bloom, Cooper, Paltrow, Norton, Baron Cohen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2021 5:07 PM

Derek's the bottom right?

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2021 4:34 AM

Glad Bobby came to his senses. He was spot on. He was way too emotional to make a good decision. Like Josh said, emotions and real estate are not a good mix. I have to say I really like Bobby, total upgrade from Josh's ex. The ex was just annoying.

by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2021 8:42 AM

No new episode yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 5:31 PM

I only watch it now for Tracy's hot as fuck boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 5:37 PM

The trainer BF was iintroduced to Tracy by Fredrik. Trainer reads as bi to me.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2021 3:31 AM

I stopped watching when they added women. It stopped being fun.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2021 3:34 AM

R22 I had the same opinion, but I actually don't mind Tracy. Her boyfriend is hot af too. Wouldn't mind seeing more of him. KJ on the New York version on the other hand... no thanks. Can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2021 10:37 AM

I have to admit that was very sweet of Josh Flagg to let go of his commision to get Tracy the house. I almost shed a tear, mary! I know. I just couldn't help it.

by Anonymousreply 24November 5, 2021 2:35 PM

The show hasn't recovered since Chad and Starla left it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 5, 2021 2:40 PM

I didn’t recognize Josh Flagg.

by Anonymousreply 26November 5, 2021 3:01 PM

Tracy's bf has a killer bod and ass

by Anonymousreply 27November 5, 2021 11:42 PM

While yes, her boyfriend is hot as hell, he's also the oldest looking 26 year old ever.

by Anonymousreply 28November 6, 2021 6:14 PM

As hot as he is, who gives a fuck how old he claims to be?

by Anonymousreply 29November 6, 2021 9:08 PM

Does the bf have a training website or Insta?

by Anonymousreply 30November 6, 2021 9:33 PM

The best plot twist is Josh Flagg's new friendship with Josh Altman. I actually really like their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 31November 7, 2021 10:18 AM

BEGONE Bravo shill.

by Anonymousreply 32November 7, 2021 10:19 AM

Tracy sells a house for $21M and makes an elaborate story about desire to downsize and have a simpler home - which is supposedly why she is looking for an $8M house. But the she keeps talking about how interest rates are dropping which lets her afford more house. Soooo- something doesn’t jive. If you sold a house for $21M, how do you need a mortgage to buy an $8M house? She clearly is the classic LA home buyer - stretching to buy unaffordable real estate assuming it will continue to spiral ever upwards. It smells like 2007.

by Anonymousreply 33November 7, 2021 11:36 AM

I haven’t watched in years. Did straight Josh lose a lot of weight? His face looks like a cone head

by Anonymousreply 34November 7, 2021 11:40 AM

WHET the Madison guy who looked like he was dying but probably just has an eating disorder?

by Anonymousreply 35November 7, 2021 12:55 PM

Has gay Josh sold Suzanne Somers' house yet in PS? I only want to watch that epic saga.

by Anonymousreply 36November 7, 2021 2:44 PM

Josh Flagg Reveals Someone Stole His Identity to Spend an Eye-Watering Amount at Cartier

The Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles star had a fraudulent charge of over $100,000 on his bank account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 7, 2021 2:49 PM

The ex maybe? ^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 38November 7, 2021 2:49 PM

Tracy is incredibly annoying. She drips of arrogance.

by Anonymousreply 39November 7, 2021 2:55 PM

Tracy was a cool chick before she got divorced and fucked her face up.

by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2021 3:01 PM

Tracy's ex-husband kinda pinged for me.

by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2021 5:33 PM

R36 No, and the preview showed that he might get fired because he couldn't get it sold.

by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2021 6:00 PM

Madison was on drugs not anorexic is my guess. To watch his face change from one season to the next was scary. Faces of Meth always came to mind. He was a hot mess. But he became much more reticent and less enthusiastic / interesting by the end. Clearly someone for whom fame was a wished-for dream that became a nightmare. Kinda stupid to still be in the closet when you start a reality TV show and not realize how exposed you are.

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2021 6:01 PM

I think Tracy could but any house she wants. Her dad is a billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 44November 7, 2021 6:10 PM

According to WIkipedia, Madison is a Mormon. I was totally unaware.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 7, 2021 6:19 PM

I didn’t realize Tracy’s dad was so rich. Now it makes more sense. I guess they are all rich kids grown up -

by Anonymousreply 46November 7, 2021 7:23 PM

Now that explains her sister's mansion that Tracy had the 'drama' of selling.

by Anonymousreply 47November 7, 2021 7:56 PM

The trainer bf is SOAT!

by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2021 7:58 PM

^ I know I know but it sounds better than SOAS

by Anonymousreply 49November 7, 2021 7:59 PM

Why are these horrible people supposed to be representative of anyone’s aspirations?

And not only as career in real estate, but as the expectations of a buyer for a property. I fit the fundamental requirements as a client for one of these ghouls. I’d never hire one of them as an agent, and if they were representing the seller of a place I was buying I would make sure that my agent shielded me from any contact with one of these freaks.

Even though most of it’s fake, they’re still doing some real business, and it’s a mystery that anyone would put up with their shit.

by Anonymousreply 50November 7, 2021 8:14 PM

Some please kidnap Fredrik and take him back to Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 51November 7, 2021 8:24 PM

Madison has also had a slew of weird ass health issues. I think one involved him having his jaw wired shut for many months.

by Anonymousreply 52November 8, 2021 9:00 PM

OP, your picture is repellant.

That female showing off her gunt is repellent.

by Anonymousreply 53November 8, 2021 9:48 PM

r50 I don't mind the Brits, they seem the least fake, although I realize it's BravoTV.

by Anonymousreply 54November 8, 2021 9:51 PM

"Master" is cancelled. Now it's "primary bedroom".

by Anonymousreply 55November 11, 2021 12:21 AM

Correct R55. Master Bedroom implies the owner has slaves, according to Wokesters. That's the world we live in now.

by Anonymousreply 56November 11, 2021 12:36 AM

And the 'master key' is now called what?

by Anonymousreply 57November 11, 2021 12:40 AM

We already have a thread on this OP…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 11, 2021 12:43 AM

I live in an open loft apartment so don't have any bedroom, just a sleeping area. So I simply avoid having to deal with the whole master vs primary bullshit. If I had a 2 bedroom place I would defiantly continue to call one the master bedroom. Not everything is about racism. It's enough already.

by Anonymousreply 59November 11, 2021 12:47 AM

I don't get the codependent Brits. I think the less visible one without the flowing BeeGees hair is remedial.

by Anonymousreply 60November 11, 2021 6:24 AM

The tiny Brit actually looks good with the Bee Gees hairstyle. It's "very LA" and goes great with his blue blazers and brown loafers.

I wish I could pull that hairstyle off but I've always been a super tall, mostly fat guy so I'd look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 61November 11, 2021 4:25 PM

Million Dollar Listing explains why RE agents and brokers make far too much money for doing next to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 62November 12, 2021 12:51 AM

R61 I think you should get the flowing BeeGees hair. I think bigger men look nice with lions mane hair. Like big pussy cats.

by Anonymousreply 63November 12, 2021 5:21 AM

Josh & Josh have a new show. What do we think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 4, 2021 7:24 PM

Brilliant that these guys highlight the fact that fucking RE people make way too much $$$$$ for what they do.

by Anonymousreply 65December 4, 2021 11:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!