Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Rogan Says He Tested Positive for COVID-19, Takes Unproven Horse Dewormer

Ivermectin has been falsely touted by some anti-vaxxers as an alternative to getting vaccinated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303September 17, 2021 3:19 AM

Oh please please let him have dire consequences.

by Anonymousreply 1September 1, 2021 9:26 PM

Can I have his stuff?

by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2021 9:27 PM

Watch - this piece of shit will just happen to get better, by pure luck, then he (and similar idiot trash) will celebrate - SEE, WE TOLD YOU WE DON'T NEED YOUR VACCINES.

I hope he craps out his intestines.

by Anonymousreply 3September 1, 2021 9:28 PM

Why does he trust the test but not the vaccine?

by Anonymousreply 4September 1, 2021 9:28 PM

There have been clinical trials and the horse dewormer doesn’t help. (SJP was in the trial before they crossed over to humans.)

It’s amazing how these idiots double down on this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2021 9:29 PM

This smells of a PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2021 9:30 PM

[quote] "Can I have his stuff?"

Sure, R2. But I'm taking his Spotify money (including residuals, if any).

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote]Why does he trust the test but not the vaccine?

Why does he trust the de-wormer but not the vaccine?

by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2021 9:32 PM

He's also taking antibiotics - cos you know, those work against viruses. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2021 9:33 PM

He’s just trying to score more points with his followers.

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2021 9:38 PM

I'm with R1. Bye Bye Joe Rogan.

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2021 9:39 PM

What are these radio hosts all doing, dipping their mics in public toilets

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2021 9:40 PM

Did Ivermectin sponsor Joe Rogan's podcast?

Was Joe paid to take it?

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2021 9:41 PM

I've never watched Joe Rogan, but I thought he was at least pretending to be a non-partisan "libertarian." This ivermectin business clearly makes him sound like a full-blown MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2021 9:44 PM

Fucking hell. Joe Rogan has a huge fanbase (why I'll never understand), him trying to promote this damn horse worm drug is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2021 9:48 PM

I'm sure he's doing it as a publicity stunt, IF he's actually taking it.

I suppose if you had untreated roundworm and started taking it for your Covid infection it would make you feel better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 1, 2021 9:49 PM

My Trumper relatives sent me his three hour video shilling Ivermectin wherein Rogan ignores the fact that the so-called study he and his guests cite has been withdrawn for being scientifically unsupported. . He's been promoting Ivermectin for quite a while. I'm not posting the link because I don't want to encourage its use. People are getting very sick from using this stuff. Rogan needs to be held accountable.

by Anonymousreply 17September 1, 2021 9:55 PM

I hope he was hanging out with Boris and they are sharing the horse medicine.

by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2021 9:56 PM

[quote]I've never watched Joe Rogan, but I thought he was at least pretending to be a non-partisan "libertarian."

Yes, that was the pretense.

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2021 9:56 PM

Wonder if he's telling the truth. I don't put it past these nutjobs to say they got it and was cured by dewormer for some sick reason. If he has it, dies of it...oh, well. Should have been vaccinated. I won't mourn him.

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2021 9:58 PM

There are few people I wish were dead.

He really is one of them.

And I'm not apologetic about it. The harm he does far outweighs the negative karma of wishing someone would die.

by Anonymousreply 21September 1, 2021 10:00 PM

Rogan has been vaccinated.

Lex Fridman interviews Columbia virologist, immunologist, and microbiologist Vincent Racaniello; at 2:29:47, they discuss Ivermectin.

Transcript:

Racaniello: So, full disclosure, my wife worked on ivermectin at Merck for 20 years, ok? So, I just want people to know, but, I didn't, I don't talk to her all the time about it, but anyway, she's been at Merck for a long time. As you know, ivermectin is a very safe drug used to treat certain parasitic infections...

Fridman: Yes.

Racaniello: ...right, and it is approved, it's amazing, you can take one dose a year and be protected against river blindness in Africa, in certain parts of Africa, it's remarkably effective. And, so, um, it's quite a safe drug at the doses that are approved. Now, early last year, a study was done, I believe in Australia, which showed that in cells in the lab, if you infect with SARS-CoV-2 and then put in ivermectin, it would inhibit the virus production substantially, it was quite clear, right? But the concentration they were using were rather high and could not be achieved by the approved dosing, so you would need to do a dosing study to make sure it's safe; the reason is that ivermectin binds to receptors in your brain and it can have...high doses, some people take high doses inappropriately and they have neurological consequences. So, if you needed 10 times more ivermectin, you'd have to make sure it would be safe....

Fridman: So it's a question of safety, too.

Racaniello: Right. So, I think, it has always been the case that it should've been properly studied, but it wasn't. There were lots of trials here and there, lots of improperly controlled trials where someone would just treat some patients and say, hey, they all did fine, but have no control arm, and there were some control trials, but they were very small. So, right now, a 4,000 person trial is enrolling to test in a randomly controlled trial setting whether it works or not, there's still plenty of cases that you can do, so you can ask whether there are any side effects. I think that's completely fine and if it says it works, then we should use it. In the meantime, I always tell people, if you want to use ivermectin, you can do it off-label, it's FDA approved, and if your physician says I'm gonna give you this off-label, I don't have any objection, but, I don't know if it's gonna work. A friend of ours, last week in New Jersey, got Covid, he went to his local hospital, and their regimen was remdesivir, dexamethasone, ivermectin. It was written...that's what they do for every Covid patient, they just give it to them automatically. And, um...he recovered, who's to say it was or was not ivermectin? I don't have any strong ideological opposition, I just think it should be tested for what you want to use it for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 1, 2021 10:00 PM

[quote]Why does he trust the test but not the vaccine?

This is a pretty succinct answer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 1, 2021 10:05 PM

so he'll probably be ok in a week and his fans will think it's because of the house paste. i hate this

by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2021 10:09 PM

He's on PrEP. How many gays on it that you personally know have gotten serious Covid?

Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2021 10:09 PM

Rogan was busted telling people falsely that the COVID vaccines are "gene therapy" altering and manipulating people's DNA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2021 10:11 PM

Rogan ends his video to fans by sending "much love to modern medicine" for his recovery. That won't go over well with the "Big Pharma wants to kill us!" trolls.

by Anonymousreply 27September 1, 2021 10:20 PM

How do we even know he's taking the shit?

by Anonymousreply 28September 1, 2021 10:21 PM

Just heard this on my local news broadcast. They said he's also taking the monoclonal antibodies. If he gets better, THAT'S what did it, not the horse dewormer.

Yes, I'm looking for that in a written source ...

by Anonymousreply 29September 1, 2021 10:22 PM

According to him, he's taking (or he took) monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-pak, prednisone, an NAD drip and a vitamin drip.

by Anonymousreply 30September 1, 2021 10:25 PM

That's the question, R28. These right-wing loons (and yes, he is a right-wing loon in my opinion) are such shady bitches that you can never know when they're being authentic and when they're lying their asses off, even where it comes to their own health. They'll proclaim distrust of the vaccines (even though they secretly took it) while propping up nonsense like horse dewormer (and claiming they took it when they didn't). You just never know.

by Anonymousreply 31September 1, 2021 10:26 PM

All that, even when he's vaccinated? He must have had quite the breakthrough case.

by Anonymousreply 32September 1, 2021 10:27 PM

buh bye now

by Anonymousreply 33September 1, 2021 10:27 PM

Well heck, he admits to it in his Instagram post. Here's the NBC story, and a link to his Instagram is within.

Of course, everybody's focused on the horse stuff. They should focus on the monoclonal antibodies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 1, 2021 10:27 PM

I’m on it.

by Anonymousreply 35September 1, 2021 10:28 PM

DUHHHHH IM JOE ROGAN DUHHHHH 🥴

by Anonymousreply 36September 1, 2021 10:29 PM

Has he ever said that he was vaccinated? Or does everyone just assume that he is? I don't listen to him but I thought he was antivax like all the other conservative radio hosts.

by Anonymousreply 37September 1, 2021 10:39 PM

There is a lot of controversy about the effectiveness of Ivermectin - the Benha University study swore by it as the most effective treatment, but they've had to retract and unpublish the study after being raked through the coals. The truth is that the findings are incidental at best, and other studies are required.

On the other hand, pharmaceutical companies stand to make spectacular profits from the yearly vaccines, whereas Ivermectin is a cheap medication that can be produced by most manufacturers, which would limit the power of Pfizer, Moderna, Astra-Zeneca and the likes, as well as their dominance over the market with COVID.

I think that Joe Rogan has been extremely reckless (if not stupid) by using himself as a Guinea pig, but I do agree that it wouldn't be the first time that big pharma tries to destroy a threat to their future profits by misusing science to their own nefarious advantage.

by Anonymousreply 38September 1, 2021 10:45 PM

Thoughts and prayers, and I am not praying for a recovery.

by Anonymousreply 39September 1, 2021 10:46 PM

Isn't Rogan just the type to "claim" he tested positive, "claim" he took Ivermectin and then "claim" it cured him? Then start selling it on his show?

by Anonymousreply 40September 1, 2021 10:52 PM

Yes R40. All these magacunts lie. MTG has been vaccinated but won't admit it.

by Anonymousreply 41September 1, 2021 10:55 PM

I'm embarrassed to say that early in the pandemic, when we didn't have the vaccines and the research was more about what [italic]might[/italic] work vs. what definitely doesn't, I ordered hydroxychloroquine from an online pharmacy and horse paste from Amazon (along with Chinese herbal medicines) as preventatives after reading about them on the COVID subreddit. Luckily, I didn't make myself sick.

by Anonymousreply 42September 1, 2021 11:11 PM

The only thing that would keep these idiots from taking horse dewormer is for Biden to order them to.

by Anonymousreply 43September 1, 2021 11:20 PM

It's basically greed that's driving the COVID disinformation. High-profile right-wing grifters are making a lot of money off the lies. When they're called on it by the media or activists, they double down, which is further proof of their authenticity to the base ("base" as in Al Qaeda.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 1, 2021 11:21 PM

Please please please let this result in painful diarrhea, bleeding hemorrhoids, and may he need hospitalization for covid so the public sees he's a jackass.

Oh, he's going to be shedding those mucous intestinal lining "worms!"

by Anonymousreply 45September 1, 2021 11:41 PM

He's not going to get sick and die because he's been vaccinated. He's playing to the rubes. He's not stupid.

by Anonymousreply 46September 1, 2021 11:47 PM

Call me when he's on a ventilator, I'll come over and pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 47September 1, 2021 11:48 PM

He could still develop liver damage from a high dosages of Ivermectin.

by Anonymousreply 48September 1, 2021 11:51 PM

What a fucking idiot!

by Anonymousreply 49September 1, 2021 11:51 PM

Stupid people dying makes the human race better

by Anonymousreply 50September 1, 2021 11:54 PM

People like this are the reason people die. You know he either got the vaccine and decided to say he didn't or he got remsevair like rich people can get and will lie and say it was the horse medicine.

by Anonymousreply 51September 1, 2021 11:58 PM

Retardation: A Celebration

by Anonymousreply 52September 2, 2021 12:00 AM

Tonight's episode of Fear Factor is really dark

by Anonymousreply 53September 2, 2021 12:01 AM

He’s lying ! And watch him say he was cured

by Anonymousreply 54September 2, 2021 12:01 AM

I hope he suffers mightily.

by Anonymousreply 55September 2, 2021 12:06 AM

"Takes Unproven Horse Dewormer"

Being that he's a big jackass, this makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 56September 2, 2021 12:10 AM

[quote]And watch him say he was cured

He says he had one bad day, started taking all the Big Pharma (and Big Vet Pharma) meds, and has felt completely fine since.

by Anonymousreply 57September 2, 2021 12:28 AM

Not being flippant, but just realistic: the only way he can come out of this gracefully is if he dies. This would actually be a blessing to his followers.

by Anonymousreply 58September 2, 2021 12:28 AM

He’s knows there is huge money (grift) playing the right wing insane machine so he’s playing the game. He probably doesn’t have COVID-19, and if he does (he doesn’t), he did not take horse deworming meds.

I bet very few of these “right wingers” are even conservatives. They’re making money hand over fist to see who is the craziest and they’re happy to keep one upping each other. Win win.

Joe is an attention whore grifter.

by Anonymousreply 59September 2, 2021 12:39 AM

If he's been vaccinated and on monoclonal antibodies, he'll recover. It has nothing to do with the ivermectin he's been using. Shotgun therapy like he's on is usually more dangerous than not.

If he damages/ destroys his liver, had neuro side effects-thank you, ivermectin!

by Anonymousreply 60September 2, 2021 12:40 AM

Gets Covid + uses Ivermectin to treat it = a true American folk hero.

by Anonymousreply 61September 2, 2021 12:47 AM

I just read an article today with Russ Wallace, the father of Caleb Wallace--the anti-masker/COVID denier who recently died. The dad said he and his son initially felt better after a few days, but then they both ended up having to go to the hospital. The dad was in there a few weeks and the son stayed over a month before dying.

Joe isn't the epitome of good health, and overdosing on vitamins won't have any impact on your health.

by Anonymousreply 62September 2, 2021 12:53 AM

Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 2, 2021 12:55 AM

[quote] I bet very few of these “right wingers” are even conservatives. They’re making money hand over fist to see who is the craziest and they’re happy to keep one upping each other. Win win.

It's going to be tough to one up Phil Valentine and Marc Bernier...they already died to own the libs

by Anonymousreply 64September 2, 2021 12:56 AM

Here's another:

Ivermectin treatment was associated with lower mortality during treatment of COVID-19, especially in patients with severe pulmonary involvement. Randomized controlled trials are needed to confirm these findings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 2, 2021 12:57 AM

I don't get it, I don't get it, I don't get it. Why do these fucking whackos jump through all kinds of hoops promoting treatments that MIGHT work despite having overall harmful effects on your body, rather than wear a mask or get a vaccine?

by Anonymousreply 66September 2, 2021 1:02 AM

Joe, you’re a pussy…just man-up.

by Anonymousreply 67September 2, 2021 1:02 AM

Sorry girls, but natural herd immunity beats the vaccine's fake 'herd' immunity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 2, 2021 1:07 AM

Well at least he won’t be scooting his ass across the living room carpet in front of guests anymore.

by Anonymousreply 69September 2, 2021 1:08 AM

Meanwhile, vaccines are losing their effectiveness day by day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 2, 2021 1:12 AM

[quote]Sorry girls, but natural herd immunity beats the vaccine's fake 'herd' immunity.

Sorry, girl, but the author of your linked op-ed has already proven himself an idiot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 2, 2021 1:12 AM

Hurry up and die, Joe

by Anonymousreply 72September 2, 2021 1:13 AM

What happened to his "strong immune system" that would fight off COVID?

by Anonymousreply 73September 2, 2021 1:14 AM

R71 bless Betty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 2, 2021 1:14 AM

All anti-VAXXERS should take ivermectin.

by Anonymousreply 75September 2, 2021 1:15 AM

[quote]Meanwhile, vaccines are losing their effectiveness day by day...

Your sources aren’t getting any better. Now it’s the guy who falsely claims to have invented mRNA vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 76September 2, 2021 1:17 AM

He co-invented them. And by the way, he got vaccinated. So he's not an anti-vaxxer, just has concerns about these rushed out, untested vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 77September 2, 2021 1:18 AM

Thanks for telling is you're a dumb cunt R77

by Anonymousreply 78September 2, 2021 1:18 AM

[quote]He’s knows there is huge money (grift) playing the right wing insane machine so he’s playing the game. He probably doesn’t have COVID-19, and if he does (he doesn’t), he did not take horse deworming meds.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

If he really has it, he's probably already vaccinated. He's just saying this stuff to play into his audience.

by Anonymousreply 79September 2, 2021 1:20 AM

R71, Maybe you should actually read the study the author linked to in his article.

Quoting for those to freakin' lazy:

"Conclusions This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. "

by Anonymousreply 80September 2, 2021 1:21 AM

I thought I'd blocked the idiot spreading vaccine-skeptical spam, but I'm still seeing his crap posts—are there two of them?

by Anonymousreply 81September 2, 2021 1:22 AM

[quote]He co-invented them

False.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 2, 2021 1:23 AM

It keeps switching accounts, R81.

by Anonymousreply 83September 2, 2021 1:23 AM

According to the NYT, he's also taking the antibody cocktail, "vitamin infusions," and prednisone.

by Anonymousreply 84September 2, 2021 1:25 AM

R80, you're a jackass. While it's true getting COVID-19 would provide greater protection due to higher levels of antibodies, the disease can do long-lasting and permanent damage to your body. Why go through weeks or months of pain and discomfort when you can take preventive measures?

Damn. Do you think people should get 3rd degree burns so it destroys their nerve endings in case they're in another fire?

by Anonymousreply 85September 2, 2021 1:26 AM

[quote]Maybe you should actually read the study the author linked to in his article.

I read it yesterday, thanks, along with a bunch of criticisms and cautions from epidemiologists. It’s one study that hasn’t been peer reviewed. It’s way too early to use it as the basis for your claim.

by Anonymousreply 86September 2, 2021 1:28 AM

The lazy, Russia peddled anti-vax shit is weak.

by Anonymousreply 87September 2, 2021 1:28 AM

[quote]Fucking hell. Joe Rogan has a huge fanbase (why I'll never understand), him trying to promote this damn horse worm drug is terrible.

At least there is an effort to stop some of the misinformation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 2, 2021 2:35 AM

From Kulldorff's Wikipedia page:

[quote] Kulldorff is one of the three authors, along with Sunetra Gupta and Jay Bhattacharya, of the early October 2020 Great Barrington Declaration, which argues for letting COVID-19 spread in lower-risk groups to promote herd immunity while advocating "focused protection" of older, high-risk people.[6][7] The declaration was sponsored by the American Institute for Economic Research (AIER), a libertarian free market think tank.[8][9] The World Health Organization (WHO) and numerous academic and public-health bodies said the declaration's strategy was dangerous and lacked a sound scientific basis.[10][11] They warned that the declaration's strategy could cause many unnecessary deaths, that it would be challenging to shield medically vulnerable people, that the long-term effects of COVID-19 were not yet understood, that herd immunity could be undermined by the limited duration of post-infection immunity, and that it was most likely to cause recurrent epidemics.[12][13]

by Anonymousreply 89September 2, 2021 2:53 AM

R88 He tapped into the same shit trump did. Why him of all people but he is super swarmy and really goes for that, “I’m not no any side but let me constantly make the right look good” schtick. A large portion of the population eats that shit up.

by Anonymousreply 90September 2, 2021 2:54 AM

Kulldorff, apparently, keeps interesting company:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 2, 2021 2:57 AM

He must be unvaxed. Everyone who gets it and is vaccinated makes a point of saying that they are double vaxed.

by Anonymousreply 92September 2, 2021 3:21 AM

Delta - you're on a hot streak - don't leave Joe behind.

Do your thing Delta! Go Delta, Go Delta, Go Delta - get busy, get busy, get busy!

by Anonymousreply 93September 2, 2021 3:23 AM

[quote]He's not going to get sick and die because he's been vaccinated.

Well I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

*giggle*

by Anonymousreply 94September 2, 2021 3:24 AM

So this “virologist” at R22 makes this claim:

[quote] he went to his local hospital, and their regimen was remdesivir, dexamethasone, ivermectin. It was written...that's what they do for every Covid patient,

Is that true? A hospital giving ivermectin to “every Covid patient”?

by Anonymousreply 95September 2, 2021 3:38 AM

^^This alleged hospital is in New Jersey btw.

by Anonymousreply 96September 2, 2021 3:40 AM

He was a horse's ass to begin with, so this is working out well for him

by Anonymousreply 97September 2, 2021 3:48 AM

It’s been used for over 40 years in the treatment of a wide variety of parasitic diseases, and is known to be very safe. It is a substance that was originally found as a *single* particle in a *single* soil sample in Japan, and has never been found occurring naturally anywhere else in the world.

[quote] Ivermectin is an FDA-approved anti-parasitic drug that has also been shown to be effective in vitro against a broad range of viruses including HIV, Dengue, Influenza and Zika virus.

Dr Wagstaff cautioned that the tests conducted in the study were in vitro and that trials needed to be carried out in people.

“Ivermectin is very widely used and seen as a safe drug. We need to figure out now whether the dosage you can use it at in humans will be effective – that’s the next step,” Dr Wagstaff said.

“In times when we’re having a global pandemic and there isn’t an approved treatment, if we had a compound that was already available around the world then that might help people sooner. Realistically it’s going to be a while before a vaccine is broadly available.

Although the mechanism by which Ivermectin works on the virus is not known, it is likely, based on its action in other viruses, that it works to stop the virus ‘dampening down’ the host cells’ ability to clear it, Dr Wagstaff said.

Royal Melbourne Hospital’s Dr Leon Caly, a Senior Medical Scientist at the Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory (VIDRL) at the Doherty Institute where the experiments with live coronavirus were conducted, is the study’s first author.

“As the virologist who was part of the team who were first to isolate and share SARS-COV2 outside of China in January 2020, I am excited about the prospect of Ivermectin being used as a potential drug against COVID-19,” Dr Caly said.

Dr Wagstaff made a previous breakthrough finding on Ivermectin in 2012 when she identified the drug and its antiviral activity with Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute’s Professor David Jans, also an author on this paper. Professor Jans and his team have been researching Ivermectin for more than 10 years with different viruses.

Dr Wagstaff and Professor Jans started investigating whether it worked on the SARS-CoV-2 virus as soon as the pandemic was known to have started.

The use of Ivermectin to combat COVID-19 would depend on the results of further pre-clinical testing and ultimately clinical trials, with funding urgently required to keep progressing the work, Dr Wagstaff said.

Read the full paper in Antiviral Research titled: The FDA-approved Drug Ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.

by Anonymousreply 98September 2, 2021 4:00 AM

I am completely fine with his fan base taking loads of the horse-paste version of Ivermectin. Send them all free tubes of it, I say.

by Anonymousreply 99September 2, 2021 4:06 AM

Will he be taking Trump Bleach Cure next? Fucking Idiot....I am rooting for Covid!!

by Anonymousreply 100September 2, 2021 4:21 AM

I wish I had been that cleaver!

by Anonymousreply 101September 2, 2021 4:35 AM

The Truth I Bring by DJT

by Anonymousreply 102September 2, 2021 4:39 AM

He’s so ugly. His head looks like a basketball.

by Anonymousreply 103September 2, 2021 4:41 AM

Joe has turned into a right-wing disinformation asshole for ratings. Please let him get it and die. And no, I don't feel bad saying that.

He's a loud-mouthed short Italian goomba who was never able to make it big in acting or comedy. It really is only about the money.

Money fucks over many people's sense of morals.

by Anonymousreply 104September 2, 2021 4:42 AM

It's not fair that this piece of shit didn't really get ill to the point of no return. Someone that is so high profile with so much influence has been reckless and criminal with his bullshit about covid to serve his career. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 105September 2, 2021 4:44 AM

[quote]It's not fair that this piece of shit didn't really get ill to the point of no return.

Patience, grasshopper. They all talk like this until their lungs crash. Give it a few more days.

by Anonymousreply 106September 2, 2021 4:46 AM

How'd he get so popular? I missed a step. He was the host of Fear Factor and then suddenly he is the most listened to podcaster? How did that happen?

by Anonymousreply 107September 2, 2021 4:46 AM

I wonder what yellow skin troll makes of Joe's braunschweiger complexion

by Anonymousreply 108September 2, 2021 4:50 AM

Joe Rogan is the best dumb guy King we've ever had.

He appeals to confused young heterosexual men who don't quite understand masculinity or intellectualism. Folks not quite retarded enough to believe in Alex Jones, but aren't smart enough to read The Atlantic.

He can be a decent interviewer sometimes and has had some interesting guests, but his whole persona/identity is ridiculous, created to appeal to a very specific demographic.

by Anonymousreply 109September 2, 2021 4:52 AM

He's part of the Intellectual Dark Web! You people are just too ignorant and biased to understand what he's saying!

by Anonymousreply 110September 2, 2021 8:39 AM

Die! Die! My Douchebag!

by Anonymousreply 111September 2, 2021 8:40 AM

[quote]Dr Wagstaff cautioned that the tests conducted in the study were in vitro and that trials needed to be carried out in people.

[quote]“Ivermectin is very widely used and seen as a safe drug. We need to figure out now whether the dosage you can use it at in humans will be effective – that’s the next step,” Dr Wagstaff said.

A SHITLOAD OF THINGS cure a shitload of things in vitro — meaning, in test tubes — and have little to absolutely no effect, or even the opposite effect, in the human body.

Test tube studies mostly do not hold up in actual humans.

Animal studies mostly do not hold up in actual humans.

by Anonymousreply 112September 2, 2021 8:45 AM

Boycott Spotify for giving this piece of shit a platform.

by Anonymousreply 113September 2, 2021 9:58 AM

I know someone who took Ivermectin and it knocked out his Covid-19 in 3 days.

by Anonymousreply 114September 2, 2021 10:33 AM

Because he died, R114.

by Anonymousreply 115September 2, 2021 10:37 AM

R114 No, he's alive. He had to do it because he's from overseas and was visiting the US when he got stuck in the lockdowns. He doesn't have medical insurance in the US/travel insurance.

by Anonymousreply 116September 2, 2021 10:46 AM

Sorry. I meant to reply to R115

by Anonymousreply 117September 2, 2021 10:47 AM

Covid is killing all the wrong people.

by Anonymousreply 118September 2, 2021 10:53 AM

[quote]I know someone who took Ivermectin and it knocked out his Covid-19 in 3 days.

You don't know if the ivermectin did it, it could have just been coincidence. Most people who get symptomatic covid clear the virus themselves.

by Anonymousreply 119September 2, 2021 11:12 AM

Why would people take prednisone against a viral infection?

That shit stops your immune system.

by Anonymousreply 120September 2, 2021 11:31 AM

Joe Rogan and Andy Cohen are why I don't believe in Karma.

by Anonymousreply 121September 2, 2021 11:33 AM

r120 I think Prednisone stops the Cytokine storm, which is an out of control immune system and resulting fever and inflammation - it stops the inflammation.

by Anonymousreply 122September 2, 2021 11:36 AM

[quote]Why would people take prednisone against a viral infection?

There have been some indications that corticosteroids like prednisone can help if the patient is experiencing a cytokine storm, which is basically a massive immune system overreaction. But taking it in the absence of systemic inflammation certainly seems like it would hamper the immune system's ability to fight the virus. Unless Joe was much sicker than he's letting on, it doesn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 123September 2, 2021 11:37 AM

Was it the ivermectin on huffing Rhonda Rousey’s farts that cleared his covid?

by Anonymousreply 124September 2, 2021 11:38 AM

INSANITY = I won't take the VACCINE. But I will take Horse Medicine......WTF with these stupid people.

by Anonymousreply 125September 2, 2021 11:56 AM

In the OP photo, Rogan looks like a cock head someone has painted a face on.

by Anonymousreply 126September 2, 2021 12:32 PM

[quote] Why would people take prednisone against a viral infection?

Probably for inflammation in his lungs

by Anonymousreply 127September 2, 2021 1:00 PM

900 degree molten lava kills COVID-19 in vitro. Doesn't make it an effective cure in humans.

by Anonymousreply 128September 2, 2021 1:58 PM

R114 - and why should we believe you?

by Anonymousreply 129September 2, 2021 2:55 PM

[quote]I think Prednisone stops the Cytokine storm, which is an out of control immune system and resulting fever and inflammation - it stops the inflammation.

Yeah, that's why they put the Orange Turd on dexamethasone.

by Anonymousreply 130September 2, 2021 2:59 PM

Ivermectin has shown some efficacy against Covid replication in early stages in some testing, but the required dosages to be both safe and[bold] effective [/bold] are not yet known. What is definitely known is the veterinary formulations of Ivermectin idiots have been using on themselves are not safe

by Anonymousreply 131September 2, 2021 3:01 PM

Do we know if he was vaxxed or not? I can't seem to find any info on that.

by Anonymousreply 132September 2, 2021 3:04 PM

OMG! The side effects of COVID make you bald, ugly, and stupid!

by Anonymousreply 133September 2, 2021 3:04 PM

[quote]Do we know if he was vaxxed or not? I can't seem to find any info on that.

Like Candace Owens he says no. Like Candace Owens it's nearly impossible to determine the truth in anything they say.

COVID-19 knows, though.

*giggle*

by Anonymousreply 134September 2, 2021 3:07 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 135September 2, 2021 3:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136September 2, 2021 3:31 PM

[quote] OMG! The side effects of COVID make you bald, ugly, and stupid!

Now you see why we’re so frightened of it. That’s a fate worse than death.

by Anonymousreply 137September 2, 2021 3:34 PM

Can he just die already?

by Anonymousreply 138September 2, 2021 3:39 PM

These "shock jock" stunts are getting edgier and edgier. Next will be an on-air suicide I guess.

by Anonymousreply 139September 2, 2021 3:47 PM

Surprising he hasn’t succumbed to the HGH yet. Gasheaded dope was juicing for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 2, 2021 3:53 PM

DIE,

YOU

CLOSET-CASE

BEACHBALL-HEADED

ROID-FREAK

SOCIOPATHIC

ATTENTION-WHORE,

DIE!!!

by Anonymousreply 141September 2, 2021 3:55 PM

R82 ah, yes, fraudulent straight man taking credit for a woman’s work, and everyone buying into it. Of fucking course.

by Anonymousreply 142September 2, 2021 3:59 PM

It will be interesting to see what all of his past steroid will do. These musclebound "healthiest person you know" that have been getting so, so sick or dying had me wondering if they were on roids and if that had an affect on their outcomes. It would be great if he got all sick, lost all of his muscle tone, his breath and voice and got even brain foggier. His misinformation has harmed millions. I feel the same way about Candace Owens

by Anonymousreply 143September 2, 2021 4:10 PM

Can someone clarify? I keep reading that people are taking "horse dewormer" and "veterinary medicine" ivermectin. I just looked ivermectin up on Wikipedia and it says,

[quote]Ivermectin is a medication that is used to treat parasite infestations. In humans, this includes head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis. In veterinary medicine, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis, among other indications.[9] It can be taken by mouth or applied to the skin for external infestations...

[quote]Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and came into medical use in 1981. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines. Ivermectin is FDA-approved as an antiparasitic agent. In 2018, it was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than one hundred thousand prescriptions.

Why would someone like Rogan and all the other prominent ivermectin-promoters take the veterinary, not the human, form of the medicine? Is there supposedly some benefit to taking the horse dewormer vs. the approved/commonly used human form of the drug?

by Anonymousreply 144September 2, 2021 4:12 PM

Joe is a game-show host who got extremely fucking lucky with a transparent personality/lifestyle scam, like any other ‘influencer’. People will literally die for him. Doesn’t matter to drooling listeners that Rogan is more wealthy, famous, and better protected than they’ll ever be, or that he’s a grown man who has a beautiful family he could and ought to be raising but still spends most of his time behaving like a broke incel paranoid teen living in mom's basement.

If you're an undereducated unsupported and scared young guy, trying to exist in this scary new paradigm, who spent formative years playing video games in a basement or jerking off to Pornhub, you too would find yourself disaffected by the world in which smart non-Americans with Ivy League degrees land coveted tech jobs, while guys with money and social prestige date and marry all the hot girls (and, having been raised on porn, only one of those silicone-filled Instahos will do). So, you settle into your minimum wage job and Joe Rogan/Jordan Peterson and their ilk sell you a convenient, easy to digest explanation why your life sucks and how to fix it: weird diets and iffy supplements which will "make you a real man", the cult of faux-hypermasculinity, and a blind baseless hatred of liberals/women (especially feminists)/gays/immigrants/educated people/whoever is holding you back (in your mind).

There's a lot of money to be made off bullshit. That hormone-addled stoned chimpanzee Joe changes his facile opinion every 5 minutes doesn’t matter. He’s mind-numbingly stupid, and talks to other stupid people and acts (key word is ACTS) like he’s intelligent and so by extension, THEY’RE intelligent because they listen to and indulge him. These rubes who pay his subs are not looking for smarts, just talk.

Admittedly, it’s not easy to talk nonstop about nothing for hours at a time, and sales patter is a skill of sorts. A grifty sketchy former friend of mine during College was a junior radio host—aside from having a ‘radio voice’, he had the ability to talk without ever saying “umm”” “errrrr,” “like,” or any other filler words. His voice was clear, crisp, and erased of any regional accent. You would’ve thought he was college-educated, but he was a high-school dropout who lied on applications saying he graduated from an international private school and he was midway through a broadcasting degree. Heaven knows what else he lied about, he had a bad habit of doing that—type of dude who’d sell his grandma for good weed or fresh kicks or a promotion.

Look at Trump, same thing. He lies about everything, credentials being just one part. He speaks in word salad and *mesmerizes*. He’s a sociopath, who we know has a long checkered history of lying, cheating, stealing & sexually assaulting. His fans don’t care. He talks. And talks. When he flubs a word, he just goes on as if nothing happened.

Haven’t we learned that America long ago mowed its amber waves of grain then replaced them with a superhighway, a mall and a parking lot? And people are fine with it? That’s why someone like Joe got popular.

by Anonymousreply 145September 2, 2021 4:14 PM

Joe Rogaine will do anything to keep that paycheck coming—even lie to his listeners.

by Anonymousreply 146September 2, 2021 5:00 PM

I listen to Joe all the time, and y'all have built him up into some kind of bogeyman that he's not. He's an ordinary schlub who lucked into a career interviewing people from diverse walks of life, and the surprise is that he does it extremely well -- when he interviews, he asks genuine probing questions, challenges people on the more absurd claims, but also allows the guest time to express themselves fully. These are deep conversations that sometimes go over 3 hours. He's talked to everyone from Miley Cyrus to Neil Degrasse Tyson to Bernie Sanders to neurobiologist Andrew Huberman -- there's a reason why his audience is vastly larger than the major news channels combined -- people are starved for in-depth conversation, not these sound-bites of people screaming at each other for 30 seconds. He has said that he got the vaccine, and I'm sure he's taking Ivermectin under proper medical care. Y'all need to calm down; seriously, listen to a couple of his shows before passing judgment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 2, 2021 5:10 PM

[quote] some kind of bogeyman that he's not.

Here’s looking at you, kid.

by Anonymousreply 148September 2, 2021 5:14 PM

You were saying, r148?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149September 2, 2021 5:15 PM

I don’t believe he’s even got COVID.

by Anonymousreply 150September 2, 2021 5:17 PM

He probably secretly took the vaccine months ago. Like a lot of Repubs, they just love having an anti-vaxx "cause" to rally around. Anything to hurt Biden and bring chaos. Anti-American is more like it.

by Anonymousreply 151September 2, 2021 5:46 PM

He didn't "secretly" take the vaccine. He mentioned on his podcast months ago that he got the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 152September 2, 2021 5:51 PM

Joe is a comic, with countless fans. It’s hard not to have bumped into at least one enthusiastic listener of his.

You can usually tell how smart someone is by what they laugh at. So in a way, Rogan is doing an important public service as an intelligence index and personal alarm system.

by Anonymousreply 153September 2, 2021 5:51 PM

In clinical trials performed outside of the US it is shown to lessen the duration of symptoms. Maybe placebo but it has no harmful effects and is widely used outside of the US in hospitals.

by Anonymousreply 154September 2, 2021 5:54 PM

[quote]Why would someone like Rogan and all the other prominent ivermectin-promoters take the veterinary, not the human, form of the medicine? Is there supposedly some benefit to taking the horse dewormer vs. the approved/commonly used human form of the drug?

R144, the human-formulated Ivermectin is not approved for off-label usage against Covid, so most doctors won't prescribe it. Although some preliminary lab studies showed Ivermectin inhibited virus replication, it was at large dosages, that likely wouldn't be safe if scaled to humans. Other studies at lower does are inconclusive. So, since humans can't usually get the human version, they're resorting to getting the veterinary versions which don't require a prescription (you can get it at the farm feed store). And they're then poisoning themselves by overdosing.

by Anonymousreply 155September 2, 2021 5:54 PM

R144 The equine version of ivermectin is available to anyone at your local farm supply store. Human ivermectin requires a prescription through a physician.

by Anonymousreply 156September 2, 2021 5:55 PM

[quote] the human-formulated Ivermectin is not approved for off-label usage against Covid, so most doctors won't prescribe it.

r155, except many doctors apparently are; my brother got Covid in June and his doctor prescribed Ivermectin. And per the interview posted above, a hospital in New Jersey prescribes Ivermectin as part of their regimen for Covid patients.

by Anonymousreply 157September 2, 2021 5:58 PM

R112, they have been using Ivermectin on humans for decades. Its safety for humans has been proven time and again and for all ages and groups (like children and pregnant women).

The issue here is how much dosage is needed to be effective for its use for newer treatments. That calculation will be found in time and I believe there are studies where they have found the right dosage for its treatment usage - they have been using it in other countries for treatment for covid for a while now. It has proven effects on some of the covid effects on the body like in terms of inflammation.

by Anonymousreply 158September 2, 2021 6:05 PM

He had a breakthrough case which are usually very mild. Why all the remedies. He likely has other serious health issues.

by Anonymousreply 159September 2, 2021 6:06 PM

There's plenty of shit going in and out of his bloated body.

by Anonymousreply 160September 2, 2021 6:07 PM

Goddamn, just tell them that the study touting ivermectin was Egyptian. And debunked. The brown skin of its publishers will put an end to this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 161September 2, 2021 6:08 PM

I'll be happy as a pig in shit if Ivermectin proves to be an effective way to help mitigate Covid infections. It currently is showing some promise in unreplicated studies and generating some wild anecdotal stories. But until then, all the self-dosers are doing is foolishly using themselves as guinea pigs, exactly what they accuse government and Big Pharma of doing with legit vaccines. Irony abounds.

by Anonymousreply 162September 2, 2021 6:18 PM

So...he already got vaccinated, for free, but is going to claim this boatload of expensive shit saved him. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 163September 2, 2021 6:44 PM

Tell them the Ivermectin studies were funded by [bold]ANTIFA![/bold] and Critical Race Theory. And the research was originally published in the "1619 Project".

That oughtta stop it.

by Anonymousreply 164September 2, 2021 6:44 PM

[quote] 900 degree molten lava kills COVID-19 in vitro. Doesn't make it an effective cure in humans.

Hmmmm. We’ll look into that.

by Anonymousreply 165September 2, 2021 7:16 PM

If Ivermectin didn't show promise as possible treatment for COVID then it wouldn't currently be getting tested in clinical trials as a treatment, you absolute clowns.

It's almost like you DON'T want it there to be other possible treatments for the disease. It's really bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 2, 2021 7:25 PM

MAGA alert on aisle R166!

by Anonymousreply 167September 2, 2021 7:26 PM

I'm sure Joe tests positive for a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 168September 2, 2021 7:27 PM

r167 I think the DLers with sense have gotten privy to the fact that tossing anything "Trump" related is a piss-poor (and tired) attempt at dismissing valid points. I know it's only started making me actually look into information further. So, you're having the opposite effect. I hope you realize that.

by Anonymousreply 169September 2, 2021 7:28 PM

Double downing Trumpster Dumpster alert......R169

by Anonymousreply 170September 2, 2021 7:30 PM

So in a way, Rogan is doing an important public service as an intelligence index and personal alarm system.

What's funny-ironic is that one of Joe Rogan's repeat guests, Dr. Rhonda Patrick, has sensible and good suggestions for immune system boosting supplements. Daily I take one of her recommended supplement stacks. I am also fully vaccinated, with two doses. I have had zero Covid-19 symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 171September 2, 2021 7:35 PM

I hope you realize that. R169

by Anonymousreply 172September 2, 2021 7:36 PM

r172 Your momma.

by Anonymousreply 173September 2, 2021 7:37 PM

Keep "doing your research", R169. Can I have your stuff? Oh, wait. forget that.. MAGA don't have good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 174September 2, 2021 7:45 PM

[quote] suggestions for immune system boosting supplements.

Such as?

by Anonymousreply 175September 2, 2021 7:53 PM

r175 Such as Zinc plus Vitamin C, Omega-3 fish oil, magnesium, Vitamin D3, and glycine. B-50 complex at times.

I include a link to a webpage listing her supplements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 2, 2021 7:55 PM

Sorry R166, when multiple posters here have explained that Ivermectin's use for covid is still experimental and unproven, you're not going to get away with making the leap from "showing promise as a possible treatment" to "acceptable for people to take outside of a study." That you think you can—and that you make a further leap to accusing us of not wanting treatments, when many posters have mentioned e.g. monoclonal antibody therapy—bespeaks the low intelligence of the antivax MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 177September 2, 2021 8:04 PM

[quote] Omega-3 fish oil,

I ain’t touching nothing to do with fish, much less their oil. Eewwww.

by Anonymousreply 178September 2, 2021 8:57 PM

I don’t care what treatments he got. Rogan should just clearly say he was vaxxed and that’s why he’s fine. The treatment is besides the point unless you’re not vaxxed. Than you have a problem.

by Anonymousreply 179September 2, 2021 9:44 PM

r177 To be fair, all of the vaccines, save for Pfizer as of last week, are also experimental and are backed by 6 months worth of data and an placebo group that was eliminated before Phase III trials were completed. And not only do a lot of you stand behind them, but you push them religiously.

I never stated that it was ok to use off-label. The FDA doesn't recommend it for COVID treatment, but it isn't prohibited, thus its use in many clinical settings by attending physicians. I'm criticizing the haughty attitude you lot have about it as though it's been completely discounted as a possible treatment, when it's not and has been given genuine consideration in medicine and two current large studies; one in the UK and one in the US.

The dismissive attitude and arrogant labeling of anything you disagree with as "Trump/maga, whatever..." is childish. No physicians on this planet are completely writing off Ivermectin as a possible treatment for COVID, so you all just look incredibly silly. I mean...fucking Christ, the inability and outright refusal of so many of you to just DISCUSS this virus, treatments, and vaccinations like normal, functional, people is appalling. Holy shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 2, 2021 9:46 PM

Joe Rogan is a moron. You should have taken the fucking vaccine instead of your stupid horse pill, moron. Use your broadcast platform for good. But no, you thought you were a medical expert. Fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 181September 2, 2021 9:49 PM

I am Joe's Liver. Bye bye.

by Anonymousreply 182September 2, 2021 10:06 PM

Yet here you are, r180.

by Anonymousreply 183September 2, 2021 10:13 PM

We are discussing them, R180; we're just not making an equivalence between vaccines backed by clinical trials and decades' worth of research and a drug that's shown some potential in vitro but gives no clear result (yet) in humans with covid—and that people are taking in veterinary form, in unsupervised doses. We're not dismissing Ivermectin's potential, we're just not exaggerating it, as you are. Your accusations about our "haughty attitude" is a pretty gross straw man argument; the fact is that taking Ivermectin right now, in any form, has no verified advantage against covid and is being pushed by the same right-wingers who discourage people from getting the vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 184September 2, 2021 10:25 PM

R180 fancies himself to be smarter than all medical scientists put together. In reality, he's probably some mouthbreathing Newsmax watcher and YouTube rabbit hole follower.

by Anonymousreply 185September 2, 2021 10:28 PM

All this hysteria will only win him new fans.

by Anonymousreply 186September 2, 2021 10:29 PM

Oh, please, this bald cockface is about as sick as his ex-gay donkey teeth fellow right wing grifter. Has Jordan Peterson announced his COVID-19 status and the ensuing horse dewormer therapy?

by Anonymousreply 187September 2, 2021 10:33 PM

No idea what r180 is saying, but it must be stupid since I have him blocked. And I pretty much only block MAGATs.

by Anonymousreply 188September 2, 2021 10:33 PM

r184 The drug has been around for decades, is approved by the FDA for use as an antiparasitic, and has shown enough effectiveness in actual clinical settings to warrant larger randomized clinical trials which are currently happening in the UK with PRINCIPLE and the US with ACTIV-6. So, no, it's not just in-vitro where there the drug has shown effectiveness that warrants further investigation. I'm not big on over-exaggerating its effects either, but I'm also not big on prematurely dismissing a medication that could potentially save a lot of lives and shows promise in a clinical setting.

Maybe you, specifically, are discussing this matter like a normal, functional, person, in which case, my little outburst doesn't necessarily apply to you. But there are a significant amount of DLers to whom it does. And that is who I was mainly addressing. Here's the ACTIV-6 trial details:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 2, 2021 10:48 PM

r185 I'm a female and I actually studied medicine at university. I'm not a practicing physician and make no claims to be an expert on these topics, but I do have an understanding and working knowledge of material related to it. I just happen to enjoy reading and learning about anything related to biomedical sciences and like talking about it. Calm down.

by Anonymousreply 190September 2, 2021 10:52 PM

It's crazy how some people are completely melting down with rage because a man who's fully-vaccinated *dared* to hedge his bets by taking a drug that not even the FDA claims is dangerous (in human-approved form), and at worst, was a waste of a few dollars he doesn't care about anyway.

For the record, there's very little disagreement that ivermectin, when given early in the infection, measurably reduces viral load compared to no ivermectin. Even studies that ultimately argued ivermectin wasn't useful agree that if you compare the viral loads of people who began taking ivermectin early in the infection against those at the same stage who haven't taken ivermectin, the range among those taking ivermectin is unquestionably lower.

The disagreement is whether the lower viral load actually MATTERS, because the difference isn't huge. If you plot the viral-load ranges of ivermectin vs no-ivermectin side by side, you can clearly see that the lower end of the "ivermectin" group is about 500k copies/dL lower than the other... but the actual observed RANGE is really more like 7-9 million copies/dL for no-ivermectin, vs 6.5-8 million copies/dL WITH ivermectin. So... the trend is there, and clearly visible... but... it's kind of like comparing how wet you're likely to get walking outside in a downpour with a sheet of paper over your head, vs none at all. Either way, you're going to get soaked by rain, even if the sheet of paper manages to keep your forehead dry.

That said... as long as you don't go overboard on the dosing, it's not going to HARM anything besides maybe your wallet and the sensibilities of some self-righteous internet critics who read about you doing it. IMHO, if someone who's vaccinated wants to take ivermectin & it helps them worry less and sleep better at night, fuck it, let them enjoy their ivermectin. Maybe it'll help, it probably won't, but either way, it's no skin off my back.

Seriously, the way some people online are acting, you'd think Joe was murdering newborns and deep-frying their foreskins to snack on.

People get sick and take shit that's never been "scientifically proven" to "work" EVERY FUCKING DAY. Seriously, try to find any "randomized controlled trial" showing that phenylephrine is even slightly effective at reducing the symptoms of rhinitis or runny nose. Hint: there aren't any, because it DOESN'T. Years ago, someone proved to the FDA that it's mostly harmless, semi-abandoned it after pseudoephedrine ended up being way better, then after the DEA started to bitch about pseudoephedrine being too easy to turn into crystal meth, the companies that make cold medicine asked the FDA to let them just use it instead and it said OK without ever requiring the slightest bit of proof that it even WORKS, let alone works even partially as well as pseudoephedrine. If y'all want to be outraged about anything, be outraged over the fact that the DEA basically bullied the companies that sell cold remedies into substituting a drug that doesn't do jack shit for one that "kind of" works, albeit poorly.

by Anonymousreply 191September 2, 2021 11:03 PM

All that verbal diarrhea, R191, for what exactly? To cut a basic asshole some slack?

by Anonymousreply 192September 2, 2021 11:05 PM

r192, no, it's because right now, the internet's self-righteous guardians have gotten whipped up into a froth in the latest moral panic, and feel like it's their duty to stamp out any public dissent from the official narrative.

Never, in goddamn fucking HISTORY, has there been this much public outrage directed against people using a drug the FDA long ago approved as safe to treat a disease with no officially-approved treatment. Amidst public fear and uncertainty, some have responded by lashing out and bullying those who dare to do anything besides go home, take tylenol, and passively wait to either spontaneously get better or turn blue and die.

by Anonymousreply 193September 2, 2021 11:14 PM

R193 is disingenuously pretending that these claims about Ivermectin aren't completely implicated in an anti-vaccine and anti-mask discourse that's actually causing high rates of sickness and death. Also hyperbolizing our ridicule of Joe Rogan as "self-righteous" "melt-downs with rage"—although anger might not, in fact, be an appropriate response to this ideology and its consequences.

by Anonymousreply 194September 2, 2021 11:18 PM

Newsflash: hypochondriacs (who were among the first to get vaccinated earlier this year) were taking ivermectin LAST YEAR... long before antivaxxers had even HEARD of ivermectin.

Believe it or not, ivermectin's hypochondriacs hate the antivaxxers even more than you do.

by Anonymousreply 195September 2, 2021 11:31 PM

Like he's not injecting test twice a week anyway. And he got you talking.

by Anonymousreply 196September 2, 2021 11:33 PM

R86: "It’s way too early to use it as the basis for your claim."

by Anonymousreply 197September 2, 2021 11:53 PM

Why go through all this bullshit nonsense, i.e., Ivermectin, etc., especially when you are not a medical expert and when you can take a free and safe vaccine that has gone through three stages of clinical trials and now has been approved by the FDA (Pfizer) with the Moderna vaccine approval soon to follow?

by Anonymousreply 198September 2, 2021 11:59 PM

Joe looks like a walking STD. I’m actually surprised he’s still alive.

by Anonymousreply 199September 3, 2021 12:13 AM

Dear Joe Rogan,

I'm not sure who you are (radio host?) but I know you by your reprehensible public statements that land in the newspaper. Please die.

Many thanks,

by Anonymousreply 200September 3, 2021 12:15 AM

r180 "No physician on the planet...."

Your statement was so.....two hours ago......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201September 3, 2021 1:18 AM

I hope he dies.

by Anonymousreply 202September 3, 2021 1:28 AM

His asshole must be so chapped

by Anonymousreply 203September 3, 2021 10:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204September 3, 2021 3:24 PM

How’s Rogan feeling?

by Anonymousreply 205September 3, 2021 3:28 PM

He looks like an aged fly over high school football player, one who eats too much beef.

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 206September 3, 2021 4:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207September 3, 2021 4:35 PM

Please stop talking about me.

by Anonymousreply 208September 3, 2021 4:43 PM

Is the guy on the all beef diet?

by Anonymousreply 209September 3, 2021 5:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 3, 2021 5:23 PM

Go fuck yourself R210. Or better yet, don't take the vaccine and swallow bleach and horse dewormer.

by Anonymousreply 211September 3, 2021 5:25 PM

No, R209, that was me!

by Anonymousreply 212September 3, 2021 5:26 PM

R211, I’m not him but did you misunderstand his post or something?

The tweet he linked to was making fun of the idiots who won’t get vaxxed due to “big pharma,” yet they’ll get prescriptions for big pharma.

by Anonymousreply 213September 3, 2021 6:52 PM

The exaggeration does no good. There needs to be honesty and transparency about medicine such as the vaccines and things like ivermectin. Why the need to demonize a medicine that is a widely used preventative and treatment around the world for the past 40 years? We should want to find all possible treatments and preventatives possible for a world wide pandemic.

If people could rely on factual assessments perhaps they would trust the powers that be more and accept that the vaccines will save lives and protect long term health. But when the public is misled about one ting then that taints whatever else is being discussed.

by Anonymousreply 214September 3, 2021 8:14 PM

r207, John Cooper is full of horse shit. At BEST, he took an account of some random episode, then warped & exaggerated it into a fake crisis.

Say... Joe Sixpack consumes an entire tube of ivermectin paste (vs the ~1/6 tube that would be a more appropriate dose for a 200lb adult human). He drives to BFE Memorial Hospital, parks in front of the emergency room door, and walks inside to talk to the triage nurse. While he's talking to her, an ambulance pulls up, and has to park behind him. Z0mg! Ambulance backup!

He might not be telling a literal lie, but he's certainly presenting it in a way calculated to be as sensational and misleading as possible.

by Anonymousreply 215September 3, 2021 9:05 PM

[quote]John Cooper is full of horse shit. At BEST, he took an account of some random episode, then warped & exaggerated it into a fake crisis.

John Cooper didn't write the story.

by Anonymousreply 216September 3, 2021 9:17 PM

[quote] There needs to be honesty and transparency about medicine such as the vaccines and things like ivermectin. Why the need to demonize a medicine that is a widely used preventative and treatment around the world for the past 40 years?

I can agree with you, generally. But we’re not demonizing the medication, just the idiots who think they know more than the damn CDC, who has posted numerous tweets imploring people not to take it.

If and/or when it’s FDA approved for use in COVID-19 cases, we’ll stop making fun of those who take it under a doctor’s care in the appropriate form for humans and in the appropriate dosages. Until then, it’s another hydroxychloroquine situation.

by Anonymousreply 217September 3, 2021 9:34 PM

Dr. Mike Hansen reads Joe to filth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 3, 2021 10:19 PM

Does Joe Rogan know for sure how all those different substances react to each other inside his tummy?

by Anonymousreply 219September 3, 2021 10:33 PM

This article from NPR gives some non-sensationalistic insight into the alleged "flood" of ivermectin-related calls to "poison control" hotlines.

Wisconsin's definition of "flood" = 9 calls in July, vs 1 call in a typical past month.

Kansas' definition = 13 calls in 2021, vs 1 last year

So... the number has increased, but we're still talking about something that's almost a rounding error compared to their monthly call volume. It's a tempest in a teapot of manufactured moral panic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220September 4, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote]I suppose if you had untreated roundworm and started taking it for your Covid infection it would make you feel better.

Yes, but if Joe has the dreaded Tapeworm variant, that Ivermectin won't work. Ivermectin is only for the Ascarid variant....

Bye, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 221September 4, 2021 4:52 PM

Thank you r214. Common sense...

by Anonymousreply 222September 4, 2021 8:29 PM

Let's not downplay this dangerous behavior. "Mississippi’s health department said that 70 percent of recent calls to the state poison control center in August came from people who ingested ivermectin from livestock supply stores."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 5, 2021 12:53 AM

Another: “The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities." To be fair, there must be a good number of gunshot victims on any given day in rural OK.

Interestingly, “Growing up in a small town, rural area, we’ve all accidentally been exposed to ivermectin at some time. So, it’s something people are familiar with. Because of those accidental sticks, when trying to inoculate cattle, they’re less afraid of it." But there's still no warrant to dose yourself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224September 5, 2021 2:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 5, 2021 2:42 AM

[quote] This article from NPR gives some non-sensationalistic insight into the alleged "flood" of ivermectin-related calls to "poison control" hotlines.

There are lies, damn lies, and statistics.

by Anonymousreply 226September 5, 2021 7:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 6, 2021 4:33 PM

Joe Rogan used to be so sexy...

by Anonymousreply 228September 6, 2021 5:02 PM

Thanks for linking to someone who retweets Jack Posobiec, not-so-subtle troll @R225. F&F.

by Anonymousreply 229September 6, 2021 5:03 PM

Anyone want to explain R210’s post to R211?

by Anonymousreply 230September 6, 2021 5:16 PM

Upside to this?

Foot-in-mouth Rogan may have encouraged people to OD or infect themselves with Covid and Spotify will be sued up the wazoo, ending Rohan’s undeserved multimillion dollar platform.

by Anonymousreply 231September 6, 2021 5:20 PM

*Rogan

by Anonymousreply 232September 6, 2021 5:22 PM

Every time I see Rogan's face my first thought is if this piece of shit dudebro douchebag moron is one of the most influential people in the country then maybe the US isn't worth saving.

by Anonymousreply 233September 6, 2021 5:24 PM

R229, what's your problem with Jack Posobiec? Seriously, if you're going to cast aspersions on someone, you should back it up. You can't just say they're "right wing" anymore - in 2021, that could mean a diehard liberal who still believes in free speech.

by Anonymousreply 234September 6, 2021 6:21 PM

R234, Jack Posibiec is a rancid right wing piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 235September 6, 2021 6:56 PM

Again, that could just mean he knows biological sex is real and isn't afraid to say so. Can you clarify?

by Anonymousreply 236September 6, 2021 7:05 PM

Dr. Campbell has had several vids covering the Ivermectin studies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 6, 2021 7:07 PM

LInk below to the ICON study

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238September 6, 2021 7:11 PM

Well I for one want some horse dewormer right now!

by Anonymousreply 239September 6, 2021 7:20 PM

I also have worms crawling inside my body. Horse dewormer please.

by Anonymousreply 240September 6, 2021 7:25 PM

I too have worms eating through my brain. I'd like a prescription for livestock dewormer. Thanks ever so much.

by Anonymousreply 241September 6, 2021 7:29 PM

Been feeling cold and just so dead lately. Worms in my stomach and my eyeballs. Really wanna try that Ivermectin Joe keeps talkn' about.

by Anonymousreply 242September 6, 2021 7:33 PM

It didn’t work for you, Phil. You were given it over the objections of your attending physician.

Didn’t do shit.

by Anonymousreply 243September 6, 2021 7:33 PM

My mortician says I have worms so I guess I should try the cow dewormer. Thanks Joe!

by Anonymousreply 244September 6, 2021 7:40 PM

That metadata study analysis was debunked, or at least seriously challenged, r247, as you know, but you keep posting it anyway as though it were the latest valid thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245September 6, 2021 7:42 PM

MY mortician said the same thing! I have worms too! He said they eat the soft parts first. That means they're eating my brain and my dick. I want some Ivermectin, STAT!

by Anonymousreply 246September 6, 2021 7:45 PM

My worms are from God, but I want the Ivermectin anyway. God Is dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 247September 6, 2021 7:50 PM

I can feel the worms eating my organs, but I ALSO have a maggot problem. Will Ivermectin help me with that?

by Anonymousreply 248September 6, 2021 7:58 PM

R245 Menluvinguy, I do believe you're confusing me with another poster, as I have never posted anything about Ivermectin before.

There is an utter lack of treatments. People advocating for these especially in India, the Third World, etc have their merits to their arguments. None of them are "Anti-Vaxxers"either. Some feel there exists a real need for a treatment protocol available to patients before hostalisation should occur. Very few receive Regeneron, usually only Dexamethasone.

I wouldn't take it, and I am not advocating for people to take it. However, many around the world feel differently on the subject of using already approved medicines as OFF LABEL treatments for Covid, especially when theres NOTHING else to give.

In Campbell's vid, he lists SEVERAL studies in the video's description. His met-analysis isn't one study. Perhaps you could provide a link to the Meta-Analis study you're referring to. I would certainly read it.

The physician below covers these studies as well, and from what I've learnt, there is suppression of giral replication when administered EARLY ON. No, it is not a cure, nor is it a replacement for, or substitution for vaccination. It's simply being tried as a possible tool, when there are no treatment protocols which are standard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249September 6, 2021 8:10 PM

I will spend any amount of money and take any and all voodoo meds by the handful, just don't give me a proven vaccine that works for free!

by Anonymousreply 250September 6, 2021 8:12 PM

Except, it doesn’t appear to work, D.

by Anonymousreply 251September 6, 2021 8:49 PM

Thanx Dr. Boris!

by Anonymousreply 252September 6, 2021 8:51 PM

We all die eventfully, you know?

I hope.

by Anonymousreply 253September 6, 2021 10:10 PM

For R237:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254September 6, 2021 10:15 PM

Joe's first show since the brouhaha is up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255September 7, 2021 6:15 PM

I heard he had horse dewormer shoved up his asshole.

by Anonymousreply 256September 7, 2021 6:25 PM

Yes it's true. The way you take Ivermectin is anally. Make sure you take a lot of it. You get a fistful and shove it up your ass. It helps if you get someone to do it for you. All you do is place an ad on Craigslist and pick the one with the largest hands.

by Anonymousreply 257September 7, 2021 7:20 PM

I can vouch for Joe. It's really simple. Just put the Ivermectin in a hollowed out cucumber. Then gently shove the cucumber deep inside your asshole. Use a shoehorn if necessary. Really good and deep. Then use your butt muscles to clench the cucumber until it explodes inside you. Works every time.

by Anonymousreply 258September 7, 2021 7:28 PM

What a childish comment R258.

Turns out the whole 'our ICUs are backed up due to people using Ivermectin' is FALSE. As Trump would say, FAKE NEWS.

And here's proof. Oklahoma's KFOR news was the first to run a fake story that made this false narrative explode. September 1, 2021, KFOR reported that emergency rooms were overrun with patients who had overdosed on horse ivermectin. The claim was supposedly made by doctor Dr. Jason McElyea.

But ACCORDING TO THE HOSPITAL -- he hasn't worked there in months -- yet the media ran with it.

And it's stories like these that Trump supporters and other republicans WILL RUN ON IN 2022 and 2024.

Pay attention girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259September 14, 2021 2:29 PM

Yeah, DL hashed that out 10 days ago, R259. R88 from the linked thread:

That doctor didn't say ANYTHING about ivermectin overdoses filling the ER.

That's what I'm trying to tell you guys. Watch the KFOR video interview and see for yourself! He NEVER says that. He talks separately about ivermectin potentially causing serious problems, and about the ERs being overflowing with patients, but never links the two together. It's the local journalist who does, then Rolling Stone repeats it in their own article that's taken largely from KFOR's information.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260September 14, 2021 2:35 PM

Nice dodge, but people still should not be taking a medication that hasn't been approved for covid and whose laboratory effectiveness against covid is dubious and, if valid, only works in dangerously high doses. And they certainly shouldn't be taking the veterinary version of any medication.

by Anonymousreply 261September 14, 2021 4:02 PM

Let those fucks die on horse shit. They deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 262September 14, 2021 4:04 PM

[quote] He talks separately about ivermectin potentially causing serious problems, and about the ERs being overflowing with patients, but never links the two together.

How naive can you be. No he doesn't - he just conveniently and misleadingly leaves the bread crumbs and leaves it to us to link the two together.

Seriously, this isn't about ivermectin, this is about manipulating the public. Whatever the issue is. That's how you do it.

by Anonymousreply 263September 14, 2021 4:25 PM

There are clinical trials (first phase) looking at Ivermectin (human doses/human medication) for treatment for Covid. These trials are NOT showing any positive results. It does NOT work. This will not advance to more clinical trials. Merck, the main pharmaceutical company, stated this as well. I will post their statement in the link for you all to read. Sadly, there is not any promising treatments for Covid.

We have a vaccine though that is PROVEN to work. It has gone through all the clinical trials. It has been approved by various scientific medical bodies in various countries. It is widely be administered. It is prove SAFE to use.

Do not take medication made for horses. A human is not a horse. This is ALWAYS dangerous. The ivermectin in this small studies is not horse medication. It is the active drug and other ingredients made for humans. Also, at a dose safe for humans. Do not take horse medication.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264September 14, 2021 4:32 PM

It's ridiculous how Republicans have even thrown away BASIC common sense. Let them die "owning" us.

by Anonymousreply 265September 14, 2021 4:37 PM

[quote] These trials are NOT showing any positive results. It does NOT work.

Except that's just not accurate. But go ahead and believe what you want. There are clearly properties in ivermectin that are properties needed to diminish covid related symptoms. I will wait for the fuller studies not conducted or interpreted to produce a pre-conclusion - from either side of this debate.

by Anonymousreply 266September 14, 2021 5:02 PM

If Ivermectin actually worked they wouldn't have to fake the studies and papers showing it worked.

by Anonymousreply 267September 14, 2021 5:04 PM

Trump trolls NEVER stop. Go ahead and take your horse shit and DIE already.

by Anonymousreply 268September 14, 2021 5:04 PM

vaccines have clinical studies backing them up. Also, scientific medical bodies in many countries are also approving them for use. They are in mass use now. Please get the vaccine. These vaccines do work.

Right now, we do not have effective treatments for Covid.

by Anonymousreply 269September 14, 2021 5:20 PM

Ivermectin does not work to treat Covid. They already did the small clinical trials and it does not work at all. This is HUMAN MEDICATION.

Vaccine WORK. Clinical Trials PROVE THIS. They are being used in many countries.

Horse Medication has always been DANGEROUS. This horse medication that people are taking is dangerous. It is not the medication used in these small studies, that again did not show any positive effect. Horse medication is always DANGEROUS to humans. DO not take. It will do nothing to treat covid. You are hurting yourself.

Please get the covid vaccination!

by Anonymousreply 270September 14, 2021 5:28 PM

[quote]I will wait for the fuller studies not conducted

You do that honey.

by Anonymousreply 271September 14, 2021 5:31 PM

Let conservatives die. They're always screaming about how they can't wait to "meet the face of god". Go right ahead, fuckers. You won't be meeting anyone except the worms eating your rotting brains

by Anonymousreply 272September 14, 2021 5:32 PM

Don't worry, Joe. You may have survived Delta, but I've still got a few variants up my spiky sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 273September 14, 2021 5:33 PM

Note to Trumptards and Ya’ll Qaeda: My Lib ass will feel particularly owned of you guzzle a bottle of bleach.

by Anonymousreply 274September 14, 2021 5:37 PM

R147 I've heard a few of his podcasts now, before giving an opinion, and I'm sorry, I'm not seeing the mass appeal. He's extremely blah. His interviews didn't offer much more info than I anyway knew about the interviewee and it went on way too long. It was like sitting in on a conversation between 2 people at a bar... a boring bar during the day... actually I'm wrong, that would still be more exciting than his show. No exaggeration and I'm not even very fussy about entertainment. It was like the 2 were talking, but I couldn't tell you what about.

by Anonymousreply 275September 14, 2021 5:55 PM

And to the Ivermectin cheerleader, let's say it did slightly relieve symptoms. It's not a replacement for vaccines and that's the problem. We need covid to stop spreading, killing people, and mutating. If this Ivermectin did do something, it still doesn't fucking do what we need it to do. It's actually quite selfish of individuals to only want to take something that will help them in the moment and help them alone.

Antibody treatment taken early on can work and that's been used in a lot of cases, but same thing with that being an individual solution -- back to not addressing the reason it's a pandemic in the first place. I know someone that got it and it saved their life, but guess what? Him and his wife still wo get the fucking vaccine, and that treatment only gave them more of an excuse to not get one. They can just go in for it and all better! I guess fuck the people they're spreading to in the meantime and fuck the problem of it mutating.

It's like some asshole taking cold meds to alleviate their symptoms, but they keep going about their business -- only this is worse because it's a pandemic where people are fucking dying.

by Anonymousreply 276September 14, 2021 6:08 PM

AT&T fucking sucks. I had been with t-mobile for fifteen years. AT&T had a plan where you get an iPhone 12 Pro Max when you switch to their plan. I needed a new phone, and I didn't think there would be much difference in their service, so I switched.

Now I have a phone that has 5G capability but the speed is SO slow, I'll never even know what that means. It hasn't been this slow since 2010. FML.

Not a fan of AT&T.

by Anonymousreply 277September 14, 2021 6:16 PM

why don't you just get the covid vaccination?

Realize it was stupid and dangerous to take medication for horses. And know, you are not able to get human ivermectin. Human Ivermectin does not work to treat Covid. Moreover, it never was suggested as a medical preventive. VACCINE are and they work.

Vaccine are better. You do not want to be in the ICU getting some experimental medications (that most likely do not work) if you can prevent it. And you can. Get the Vaccine. The vaccine is far better than treatment.

by Anonymousreply 278September 14, 2021 6:17 PM

R276, so who's saying we don't need vaccines. I think we need to be researching all possible treatments.

We also need to research why countries with routine mass drug administration of prophylactic chemotherapy including ivermectin have a significantly lower incidence of COVID-19. That's vital and to ignore it for whatever unscientific reasons are proffered does not advance the battle against covid or other corona viruses.

by Anonymousreply 279September 14, 2021 6:18 PM

^I hate these fucking false equivalences. Take your horse dewormer and die. That's you job as a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 280September 14, 2021 6:23 PM

I guess science just ain't your thang, R280. Neither is discerning the politics of others. Stick to the cock and balls threads.

by Anonymousreply 281September 14, 2021 6:26 PM

^Stick to fucking PARLER.

by Anonymousreply 282September 14, 2021 6:29 PM

R279 and who's saying they're not allowed to be studied? No one is saying that! They're saying do not take something from the damn feed store right now.

by Anonymousreply 283September 14, 2021 7:24 PM

R279 and furthermore, we have something that works that's been studied more than the other things you mentioned. Fine, study all the back up solutions, but you're acting like it's back at the beginning before we had a proven vaccine. Nothing about this is logical. When deaths of vaccinated are .0001% why the hell would anyone be so adamant about alternative meds, that don't have the track record vaccines do. It sounds loony.

by Anonymousreply 284September 14, 2021 7:30 PM

Perhaps the Ivermectin cheerleader is under the influence of Liberty Counsel chairman Matt Staver, who today claimed that, "Ivermectin is proving to be a formidable alternative treatment for COVID-19" and that "the FDA, the CDC, Dr. Anthony Fauci and the Biden administration continue to push false information about the drug."

Staver also claims that vaccine mandates are causing suicides and plane crashes, and that the vaccines themselves are causing miscarriages, sterility, brain damage and "procreation problems." Earlier this summer, he hosted a guest on his podcast who claimed the vaccine contains graphene oxide with the intent of “linking people to the internet.”

How Staver finds time to push his anti-LGBT agenda amidst all this, I have no idea. (But he does.) I also have no idea why the Ivermectin cheerleader doesn't stop to consider that the people who share his view are all charlatans. But such is the world we live in.

by Anonymousreply 285September 14, 2021 7:46 PM

[quote] "procreation problems."

Just because no one wants to fuck you doesn’t mean there are "procreation problems."

by Anonymousreply 286September 14, 2021 8:04 PM

R285 interesting info, thanks for sharing that. It's nice to find out who is behind some of this propaganda. I'd love to get a look at their stock investments.

You know we're in a real nosedive when these conartists are getting away with murder. There's no debating that pregnant women are at a 10 fold risk of dying from not being vaccinated. How can anyone instead recommend a dewormer to pregnant women and sleep at night? It's insidious.

And though I have a feeling this all goes back to money, I'm still confused at those causing mass deaths. How is that good for business? Sometimes I wonder if they know climate change is getting that bad, and that resources are going to be that tight, they want a lot of people to die before shit hits the fan. Less people to wrestle with over clean water, that's for sure, and though it's mostly their "side", they know their side has more guns (and are nuts). I hate to go the conspiracy route, but seriously, wtf is going on?

by Anonymousreply 287September 14, 2021 8:05 PM

Both sides are tiresome for the same reasons.

by Anonymousreply 288September 14, 2021 8:48 PM

False equivalency. There is the side of reality, of science and vaccines to stop deadly plagues. And there are political shits, who lie about "freedom" with fake outrage for political gain while killing people. FUCK YOU, YOU LYING MUREROUS SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 289September 15, 2021 12:16 AM

R289 gets it exactly right.

by Anonymousreply 290September 15, 2021 2:50 AM

Joe Rogan is vaccinated, was given steroids, monoclonal antibodies, and ivermectin.

Funny how he’s crediting solely the ivermectin for making him well.

by Anonymousreply 291September 15, 2021 3:23 AM

[quote]I'd love to get a look at their stock investments.

Meh, that's not always a good thing to go on. I hold shares in Moderna (MRNA) and Pfizer (PFE) because I knew that these vaccines, that I have no intention of taking just yet, and have no qualms about saying so, would cause their stocks, and subsequently my portfolio, to skyrocket. That's a guaranteed massive return on investment.

I'm a skeptic, not a retard. Well...maybe only slightly retarded, considering the other stocks I YOLO'ed into earlier this year. :-/

by Anonymousreply 292September 16, 2021 2:55 AM

He can go ahead and kill all his fans. The world would be a better place

by Anonymousreply 293September 16, 2021 3:07 AM

[quote]Funny how he’s crediting solely the ivermectin for making him well.

Except, he's not? He said he took a bunch of different meds, one of which was Ivermectin, the media went apeshit and then ran away with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294September 16, 2021 6:11 AM

Yeah! Listen to Joe!! Let's all take dewormer and LIVE! And a bunch of other random shit! Don't take that Demorat vaccine! My body my choice! Except for chicks.

by Anonymousreply 295September 16, 2021 6:29 AM

can he die already

useless, oxygen thief

by Anonymousreply 296September 16, 2021 6:31 AM

He certainly took a lot of pharmaceuticals for someone who consistently rails against "Big Pharma."

by Anonymousreply 297September 16, 2021 12:49 PM

R294, he talks alot about Ivermectin and how supposedly many doctors recommend he take it, which I somehow doubt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298September 16, 2021 1:51 PM

Yeah, quack doctors who haven't noticed that the studies so far are completely inconclusive and that the doses that supposedly help against covid are too high to prescribe safely. The sleeve tattoos are unfortunate. Midlife crisis?

by Anonymousreply 299September 16, 2021 1:56 PM

With Rogan, it's life crisis.

by Anonymousreply 300September 16, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote] how supposedly many doctors recommend he take it,

People are saying…. Many people. Many people are saying it.

Where have I heard that before?

by Anonymousreply 301September 16, 2021 2:51 PM

He got lots of publicity with this so is milking it

by Anonymousreply 302September 16, 2021 6:53 PM

If it is meant to kill parasites, won't Joe Die?

by Anonymousreply 303September 17, 2021 3:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!