Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: The Purloined Peter

In the classic tale by Edgar Allen Poe, the mystery was solved when they realized that the stolen letter was actually hiding in plain sight the whole time. In our case, instead of a stolen letter, we have a stolen body. If we were to utilize the same principle to pin down the whereabouts of our pernicious Popsicle Pete, what might be a few choice locales where a frozen fiend could be found? A few to start with:

Safely tucked into a freezer drawer at the morgue, sporting a phony toe tag

Ice cream truck just outside in the GH Parking Lot (see what I did there?)

Sealed in wax and gracing the rogues gallery of evil at the Museum of Mayhem

Display window at Wyndham's, modeling their new "Working Stiffs" Collection

Turned into a vampire by Stephen Clay (who was last seen fully resurrected and working as a morgue attendant) and currently inhabiting the body of Austin Holt

Anyplace else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210August 28, 2021 4:42 PM

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2021 12:44 AM

I think Scotty or Liesel moved Peter's body.

Scotty to protect Liz or Dr. O. to get dna to try and cure Britt.

The Dr. O theory comes from another DLer on previous thread, I'm just piggybacking.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2021 1:20 AM

It certainly wouldn't surprise me is Liesel is somehow involved with the disappearance of the body.

Liesel hasn't had much to do lately.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2021 1:24 AM

Liesl's last job was as medical advice columnist for The Invader, right? Is it still being published? Somebody bought it, so it must be continuing on somehow. Another mystery along with how the hell Crimson is still functioning with no one ever there. And what does Aurora Media do, anyway? Viral videos of Woodchuck games?

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2021 2:10 AM

So is Chase going to find Michael fucking Willow with his D.O.D.?

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2021 3:31 AM

Ratings will be going through the roof as viewers can't wait to watch the scorching heat of legendary supercouple Michael and WIllow!

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2021 3:30 PM

Was Shiloh's body actually recovered, or is he another one that's "presumed" dead? It seems like anytime somebody dies in the water their status is shaky. I'm thinking about this because of Harmony's reappearance and how wrapped up in all that Peter business he was.

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2021 4:30 PM

[quote]Turned into a vampire by Stephen Clay (who was last seen fully resurrected and working as a morgue attendant) and currently inhabiting the body of Austin Holt

Oddly enough, Stephen Clay is Wiley's great uncle, as Nelle was his niece. Sweet, dumb little Wiley actually has some pretty heavy-duty demon genes. Hmmm.

The way Austin was acting with Chase today did seem a bit diabolical. It had a weird vibe, like he was egging him on to go towards the dark side with his feelings instead of going with his first instinct, which was to be a bit more altruistic towards Willow and Michael's relationship. Something's up with that guy and I'm not sure what. He seems to hold some kind of grudge or resentment towards Michael and now he's latched on to Chase to help sow chaos.

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2021 1:00 AM

"Something's up with that guy and I'm not sure what."

Don't worry R8 . The writers don't know either.

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2021 12:15 PM

BLQ's "Bedford Falls" crack was funny!

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2021 12:28 PM

Spoilers for week of 8/9 state Shawn locates Hayden's mother Naomi.

Susan Lucci looking for work?

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2021 4:41 PM

LOL, R9. Then they absolutely should take the vampire route. It's got the most excitement potential. That little crack Austin made "I'm totally OK with blood letting. I'm a doctor, you know." sets it up nicely!

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2021 4:53 PM

Someone please drop a house on that nasty old “Auntie” Stella! I cannot stand her. Nosy old bitch with no life of her own. What a vicious character. Tell her to fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2021 5:03 PM

I'm pretty sure that Hayden's mother has been on the show before. They'll probably bring back the same actress

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2021 5:58 PM

I remember the actress who played Naomi and she was very good and I thought she'd make a great addition at the time.

My first thought went to La Lucci because Shawn actor was on Devious Maids with her and what with CM and who knows maybe a Budig return..

by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2021 6:04 PM

Now that they've introduced the idea of Phyllis having family out there that she's lost contact with, who do we think it will be? I hope it's not Stella, unless Phyllis can slap her a few times and teach her how to play nice.

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2021 6:06 PM

She is Hayden's mom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2021 6:06 PM

TR hasn't been seen since 5/21.

Someone posted on paywalled GH thread that TR just tweeted and deleted about "politics and ego over there".

Snarly appears to have quite the clout "over there".

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2021 6:45 PM

I can hate on Snags… and she needs to let up about TR… it is kinda refreshing to see a woman throwing her balls around at GH, instead of guys like MB and TG.

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2021 8:31 PM

[quote]Then they absolutely should take the vampire route. It's got the most excitement potential. That little crack Austin made "I'm totally OK with blood letting. I'm a doctor, you know." sets it up nicely!

The writers are either acting goofy and trolling us or dropping anvils. Today it was: "Speak of the Devil" and out comes Austin with his satisfied smirk.

by Anonymousreply 20August 5, 2021 1:15 AM

Sit across the street.

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2021 2:02 AM

I guess Willow isn't going anywhere now that Harmony is back.

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2021 2:50 AM

Ryan has done some horrible things, but being helplessly forced to listen to a lecture from Alexis? Even he doesn't deserve that

by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2021 2:57 AM

R23 LOL I was thinking isn't that cruel and unusual punishment?

by Anonymousreply 24August 5, 2021 4:30 AM

Hayden's mom, NuNaomi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2021 5:59 PM

She looks like what's her face from Law & Order SVU.

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2021 7:40 PM

I'm I the only one who can see the start of a Cameron joining the "business" story developing? He is having to work his way through college because his family have money issues, but isn't "Grandma" Laura a millionaire by now? Now he is dating the mob princess...and will want to protect her. Also, he could see it as a way to achieve parity with Spencer. The mob already came in and took a Q...now they will claim one of the last connections to the Hardys on canvas. With him the mob will have well and truly taken over GH.

by Anonymousreply 27August 6, 2021 1:39 AM

Did someone say something about a business story? I’m in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 28August 6, 2021 1:46 AM

JFC, Frank

oohh could he be the NuRobert since TR is persona non grata? DOOL swapped a British accent for an Australian with NuEJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 6, 2021 1:53 AM

r27 if that's the direction they're going, they will have to recast since this kid does not do angry or dark well.

r29 there would be riots in the "parking lot" if they recast Robert.

Perhaps Mr. Sheffield can do an American accent and be Jeff Webber.

by Anonymousreply 30August 6, 2021 1:56 AM

r30

I would LOVE if he were Jeff but We always hope it will be a legacy that should be on canvas but it never is... we are always let down

by Anonymousreply 31August 6, 2021 2:06 AM

It is bizarre to me that Liz is constantly written as one paycheck away from living in total poverty? She’s been a surgical nurse forever, gets child support from Lucky and uber-rich Jason, not to mention Zander, who was from a wealthy family, is dead meaning Cam should have a nice chunk of change. She’s the only character consistently shown working yet we always have to hear how it’s so hard for her to make ends meet.

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2021 2:08 AM

r27 Also, Carly pointing out how easily Cameron picked up a gun.

r30 Yeah, his scene at the gym today was awful.

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2021 2:09 AM

R18 that was me. I said: TR just tweeted — and deleted — a reply to a fan thanking them for trying to write in to get him more airtime. He said, “Thank you but we’re dealing with politics and egos over here.” Frank is really pissed about his comments.

by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2021 2:10 AM

Carly can die already. She’s lecturing Cam but Michael was a middle schooler ordering hits on people. He shot Kate. She’s been riding mob dick for years. Why does this kid have to suck up to her about a mistake?

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2021 2:11 AM

Since it's been pretty much confirmed that Cameron Mathison is going to be playing NuDrew, perhaps Charles Shaughnessy will be the new publisher of The Invader. I think that suits him. They say he played Holly's cousin years ago, but he could even be both. If they ever plan on revisiting Holly's story, the paper gives him a reason to be in Pt Chuck while it all happens.

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2021 4:53 AM

When will nuAudrey debut?

by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2021 5:04 AM

r36 Yeah, is poor Holly still being held in that room? And we're supposed to feel sorry for Alexis being in solitary confinement for a day?

by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2021 5:47 AM

Replacing Tristan Rogers is ridiculous. The only point of bringing back Scorpio is because the fans love Tristan. It would be like recasting Luke - or Laura - or Tracey! Each of those characters is past their point of relevance unless played by the beloved actor.

And if you want more evidence, how beloved is NuNikolas?

by Anonymousreply 39August 6, 2021 6:53 AM

Isn’t Tristan an unreliable old drunk?

by Anonymousreply 40August 6, 2021 6:57 AM

[quote]And if you want more evidence, how beloved is NuNikolas?

If NuNikolas was played by a stronger actor, he might be more beloved.

by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2021 7:16 AM

NuNikolas is HOT.

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2021 10:31 AM

I doubt Holly is returning any time soon. ES tweeted she can barely walk around thanks to long term Covid effects.

by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2021 11:48 AM

Ooh, maybe Shaughnessy will get the same star treatment as Kim Delaney and Gregory Harrison. Kober, apparently, loved it.

by Anonymousreply 44August 6, 2021 2:51 PM

Robin Strasser on Twitter hinting she would like to work.....FV couldn't have thrown her a bone and made her NuNaomi?

by Anonymousreply 45August 8, 2021 12:15 PM

Robin would be more believable playing nuNaomi's mother

by Anonymousreply 46August 8, 2021 3:51 PM

Cameron Matheson reveals he will play Drew Cain. First air date is Aug. 16.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 8, 2021 11:03 PM

Frank got sick of Strassman’s antics at One Life. He has no interest in working with that whack job again. She’s extremely high maintenence and Frank ain’t got time for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2021 1:19 AM

r47 Oh joy.

by Anonymousreply 49August 9, 2021 2:31 AM

I imagine KeMo's lethargic performances will escalate where CM is concerned out of loyalty to BM. They need to pair him with someone else.

by Anonymousreply 50August 9, 2021 2:43 AM

Judging from that first clip I saw, she couldn’t even muster up a proper reaction. It was like she’d just gotten a spam call. She is the worst actor on that show.

Unfortunately I think since they had Drew’s first call be to Sam, they’re probably heading towards a Dante/Sam/Drew triangle. The show will suddenly pretend as if Sam cared about him when he “died”.

by Anonymousreply 51August 9, 2021 2:55 AM

So after all this time, just a brief montage/In Memoriam of Stuart Damon at the end of a random episode? That's it?

Interesting twist with Naomi. Who is the guy?

by Anonymousreply 52August 9, 2021 7:03 PM

[quote] So after all this time, just a brief montage/In Memoriam of Stuart Damon at the end of a random episode? That's it?

I imagine it was just a placeholder, until they can come up with a proper story. I suspect an actual episode will not happen until we get Tracy's annual return around Christmas, because she HAS to be a part of it. If I was writing it, it would BE the Christmas episode, with clips of Alan reading to the kids at GH since he inherited that job from Dr. Hardy.

by Anonymousreply 53August 9, 2021 10:05 PM

We just found out that one of Alan's sons will soon be returning to the show and it's very likely that we're going to find out that another character on the show is also really Alan's son. The show will continue to be talking about Alan in the future.

by Anonymousreply 54August 10, 2021 12:29 AM

Alan ate Monica’s pussy. Lezzie Charleson hated that story.

by Anonymousreply 55August 10, 2021 1:27 AM

[quote]Interesting twist with Naomi. Who is the guy?

Not sure, but her hint about the phony middle name "Abigail" makes me think she could be alluding to "Alistair." Is there anything/anyone else that Abigail sounds similar to? The reason this isn't so far fetched is that the Berlins and Alistair both had dealings with stolen gems. Nikolas did, too.

by Anonymousreply 56August 10, 2021 3:55 AM

I suspect Harmony is not long for this world courtesy of Ryan.

GH Prop Dept is probably already working on the prosthetic of Harmony's head for the Halloween bobbing for apples event.

by Anonymousreply 57August 10, 2021 4:40 PM

I cant stop worrying about Lenny. I hope he is recovering for the bad reaction to the anesthesia.

by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2021 12:19 PM

This show is so poorly paced, I already forgot about Lenny and his wife.

by Anonymousreply 59August 11, 2021 3:59 PM

Did Valentini purposely hire an actress who looks just like Strassman to play Naomi as a way to give a big FU to Strassman who is always saying that she would do GH in a minute but is never asked. We all know Strassman is a difficult diva and Frank doesn’t have time to put up with her shit so he hired an actress who looks just like her and is most likely less difficult and less of a diva.

by Anonymousreply 60August 11, 2021 4:00 PM

Will Phyllis turn out to be the long lost sister of former Sweathog Aunt Stella?

by Anonymousreply 61August 11, 2021 4:03 PM

That's my guess as well r61.

Good sister/Annoying sister.

by Anonymousreply 62August 11, 2021 4:16 PM

That old bitch Auntie has a stroke and now she’s fine with no rehab necessary. Slap in the face to stroke victims. Annoying Auntie should have had the stroke where she can’t speak. I hate that bitch Stella. Stroke out into a coma and go away.

by Anonymousreply 63August 11, 2021 8:37 PM

Who will Spencer fuck first, Britt or Ava?

by Anonymousreply 64August 11, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote]Who will Spencer fuck first, Britt or Ava?

The pool boy. Strictly on the down-low, though. He has an image to maintain as the scion of a noble family.

He may have outgrown pencil dialing, but he's traded it in for theatrical performance and still has evil queenery in spades.

by Anonymousreply 65August 11, 2021 11:08 PM

NuSpencer is really good as smug asshole.

by Anonymousreply 66August 11, 2021 11:23 PM

I hope someone is around to remind nikolas about Katherine bell when he gets sanctimonious about spencer and Ava (or whomever)

by Anonymousreply 67August 11, 2021 11:24 PM

[quote] Who will Spencer fuck first, Britt or Ava?

Spencer will fuck both...while Trina saves herself...she finally gives in...just in time for one or both to claim they are pregnant by him...Trina dumps him...he then tries to break up Cam and Joss...by sleeping with both of them...then at another Spoon island party...he plays a sex tape of him fucking Cam...everyone is shocked...Spencer is shot...who shot him???

by Anonymousreply 68August 12, 2021 12:16 AM

LOVE IT

by Anonymousreply 69August 12, 2021 12:36 AM

R61, 62. You either missed it or weren't paying attention. Awhile back they dropped the clue. Phyllis was lamenting the loss of her daughter at birth, very fuzzy on the details. Jordan had to take Ryan's kidney because she really has no immediate family to speak of.... DUH!

by Anonymousreply 70August 12, 2021 1:25 AM

On top of that, R70, they left that story thread dangling where Aunt Stella convinced them all to do the genealogy DNA tests; one of them (possibly Jordan) had a hit but decided they weren't interested in pursuing it at that time.

by Anonymousreply 71August 12, 2021 1:35 AM

Trina was briefly in that genealogy story but they dropped it.

by Anonymousreply 72August 12, 2021 11:56 AM

R72 because at some point I think it will come out she is really Curtis’ daughter from the affair…

by Anonymousreply 73August 12, 2021 2:40 PM

NLG tweeting she has to work with unvaccinated actors.

My guess would be sciento MC....

by Anonymousreply 74August 13, 2021 3:55 AM

I was thinking IR

by Anonymousreply 75August 13, 2021 7:35 AM

Commenting on R74. Why does she tweet stuff like that? I'm not saying she isn't telling the truth, but she's being as unprofessional as the person she's complaining about, albeit a different way. What, does she think he's not gonna find out what she's tweeting to thousands of fans? Is she deliberately trying to cause more trouble on the set? I mean, it's fun for us hearing this stuff, but for her to do it is just stupid!

Am I right?

by Anonymousreply 76August 13, 2021 8:35 AM

r76

She was imploring SAG AFTRA to make changes and appealing to The Nanny and some other guy running for President.

She can't be doing herself any favors with FV. The fact that she's remained employed through her many tweeting controversies must embolden her. Tristan Rogers on the other hand appears to have been kicked to the curb for speaking his mind.

My guess is MC because that's who she has scenes with, her bubble in prison is small.

by Anonymousreply 77August 13, 2021 11:47 AM

How long till Lenny dies? And is it just me or does Smike change his hair color daily? Yesterday he seemed to only have gray sideburns but in the promo for today he looked to be mostly gray.

by Anonymousreply 78August 13, 2021 12:17 PM

NLG didn’t name any names. She just said “actors.” Plural. So people are speculating.

by Anonymousreply 79August 13, 2021 12:19 PM

I think she makes a point. It is madness that these sets aren't requiring all Zone A people to be vaccinated. If Federal and State government can require those employees to be vaccinated, there is no reason on earth why ABC can't mandate a vaccinated Zone A, if not the entire set.

by Anonymousreply 80August 13, 2021 12:31 PM

And it's not just an ordinary job. These people have to be physically close to each other, kiss and hug in some scenes and can't wear masks in scenes. I'd never do it. The state should shut down most sets again or their unions should force vaccines and masks when not on camera, not just the actors, everyone in the building.

by Anonymousreply 81August 13, 2021 4:10 PM

They are all still required to submit to regular testing. NLG forgot to mention that union rules mandate that her unvaccinated co-stars must submit to testing 3 times a week

by Anonymousreply 82August 13, 2021 6:30 PM

R72 Who is MC?

by Anonymousreply 83August 13, 2021 6:44 PM

Marcus Coloma aka NuNik aka boring.

by Anonymousreply 84August 13, 2021 6:48 PM

Not Lenny! Damn, Damn, DAMN!

by Anonymousreply 85August 13, 2021 7:45 PM

Burton got the Covid

by Anonymousreply 86August 13, 2021 8:21 PM

NLG has the covid

by Anonymousreply 87August 13, 2021 10:26 PM

I read on Twitter he said he was vaccinated on his podcast. Exposed at work. NLG going off on Twitter makes even more sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 13, 2021 11:05 PM

r87

really? Link?

by Anonymousreply 89August 14, 2021 3:58 AM

Did Lenny die of the Covid?

by Anonymousreply 90August 14, 2021 9:44 AM

The moment I saw the lighting for the scenes of Lenny sitting outside, it was a dead giveaway he was going to die by episode's end.

by Anonymousreply 91August 14, 2021 10:33 AM

I'm glad they didn't drag it out for ages like Mike's death. That was just gratuitous and morbid.

by Anonymousreply 92August 14, 2021 2:52 PM

SON only has like 4 regular posters because Vee, who is in the biz, and his enablers are terrible to anyone new on that board. Please see Vee’s condescending prick behavior in SON’s GH thread. Vicki Fuxton and Dramatist Dreamer (stupid name) are creepy, as is pervy Soapsuds. Dramatist Dreamer claims to be a Hispanic playwright, but he really collects EBT cards.

by Anonymousreply 93August 14, 2021 3:47 PM

^lol They are quite the strange group over at SON. Soapsuds has started perving on Zach Tinker. As if Zach would pay any attention to a fat old grampa.

by Anonymousreply 94August 14, 2021 5:22 PM

Sorry about Lenny's death and hope for the best for the talented actor. But if it helps speed up the ending of this horrible storyline, it was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 95August 14, 2021 9:20 PM

[quote]But if it helps speed up the ending of this horrible storyline, it was worth it.

I think this is one of the better GH storylines in quite a while. Sonny outside his usual element is actually fascinating. I'm not a Sonny fan in the least, but I find myself liking him a bit more thanks to this fish out of water story.

They've slowed this story down considerably in the past 6-8 weeks. Not sure why. Perhaps Maurice wanted to the summer off. Judging by how much his hair dye keeps changing, It seems like he's only going into the studio once a week to film an episode or two.

by Anonymousreply 96August 14, 2021 11:02 PM

A change of pace for Sonny is welcome, but there's a huge hypocrisy in the foundation of the storyline.

Julian was killed for keeping Sonny away from his grandchild for a year. They're never going to do that to Nina, who is doing far worse to Sonny and his entire family

by Anonymousreply 97August 14, 2021 11:17 PM

Carly is so awful that I’m perfectly fine with what Nina is doing. And I’m enjoying the Nixon Falls stuff. Cynthia and Maurice have chemistry. Anything is better than watching him and Laura.

by Anonymousreply 98August 14, 2021 11:23 PM

[quote]And I’m enjoying the Nixon Falls stuff. Cynthia and Maurice have chemistry. Anything is better than watching him and Laura.

Me too. This pairing of "Mike" and Nine is the first time I've actually enjoyed any of Sonny's romantic pairings. Likely because it's "Mike" not Sonny. But Cynthia is certainly making Maurice look good

by Anonymousreply 99August 15, 2021 12:24 AM

Could Sonny be getting a reset? Like...maybe even once Carly...etc... discovers him. He stays "Mike."

by Anonymousreply 100August 15, 2021 2:28 AM

Cynthia certainly hasn't aged well.

by Anonymousreply 101August 15, 2021 4:00 AM

What happened to Lucas and the gay storyline?

by Anonymousreply 102August 15, 2021 6:35 AM

He should regain his memory but choose to stay Mike.

by Anonymousreply 103August 15, 2021 9:10 AM

Carly as the Godmother has been one of the more enjoyable storylines they've given her. Wonder if she'll be will to cede that once Sonny returns to reclaim his place as the Godfather.

by Anonymousreply 104August 15, 2021 9:33 AM

Watros has drunk face.

by Anonymousreply 105August 15, 2021 2:22 PM

r104 Since she hasn't really been seen enjoying it, I don't see why she wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 106August 15, 2021 3:41 PM

R106 I think she enjoys it...she just doesn't want to admit she enjoys it. You can't tell me Carly didn't have fun when she met with the five families.

by Anonymousreply 107August 15, 2021 3:44 PM

Godmother Carly is just embarrassing and stupid writing. That white dress scene was hilarious. This is all to appease Laura Wright.

by Anonymousreply 108August 15, 2021 5:23 PM

When will someone tell Vee at SON to kick rocks?

by Anonymousreply 109August 15, 2021 5:31 PM

Vee, who dictates who should or should not be vaccinated made a mistake. He’s in the biz, you know. NLG got it right! Vee is a fucken loser!

by Anonymousreply 110August 15, 2021 7:23 PM

Vee, who is in the biz as the studio toilet scrubber, knows EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING SOAPS AND POLITICS

by Anonymousreply 111August 15, 2021 7:28 PM

How does Laura Wright even have so much power over the show? She's the 3rd best Carly.

by Anonymousreply 112August 15, 2021 7:38 PM

I wonder the same thing r112. I recall the rumors after her divorce that the young guy playing Dillon Q. didn't reciprocate her interest and then it was suddenly Bye Bye Dillon!

by Anonymousreply 113August 15, 2021 8:03 PM

What happened to the alleged Laura Wright sex tape that was making the rounds at the GH studio at one time?

by Anonymousreply 114August 16, 2021 12:57 AM

r114

with whom?

by Anonymousreply 115August 16, 2021 1:04 AM

Judging by the size of her ass, it's her and a box of Ho-Hos.

by Anonymousreply 116August 16, 2021 1:06 AM

She’s the 3rd best Carly and has managed to make the character tough to watch or root for! She has zero chemistry with co-stars and her take of Carly is an unlikable one note bully.

I’d gladly take SJ Brown or Tam Braun back! Or maybe it’s time to bring Brenda back and make her the female lead.

by Anonymousreply 117August 16, 2021 4:57 AM

Vee, who’s in the biz, has Laura’s tape. Vee is in the biz.

by Anonymousreply 118August 16, 2021 5:37 AM

r117 What has Vanessa Marcil been up to lately? Has she retired from acting?

by Anonymousreply 119August 16, 2021 6:31 AM

How does she pay her bills?

by Anonymousreply 120August 16, 2021 1:20 PM

[R115] Reply 58

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 17, 2021 1:34 AM

R121 As long as I get to see WR's cock...I'd love for that to get released.

by Anonymousreply 122August 17, 2021 4:25 AM

That new nurse is creepy as hell. Total Manson girl vibes.

by Anonymousreply 123August 17, 2021 9:44 PM

Actress playing creepy nurse follows Harmony actress on instagram so that's where she ties in.

by Anonymousreply 124August 17, 2021 10:23 PM

So are we back to 100 percent hetero storylines?

by Anonymousreply 125August 18, 2021 12:50 AM

R123 She looks like Susan Atkins.

by Anonymousreply 126August 18, 2021 1:32 AM

Just so dumb today with Spencer getting away with it for now. Yuck. With Genie going on vacation soon, I think it might be time for a break.

by Anonymousreply 127August 18, 2021 2:09 AM

I think the nurse is either a zombie Kiki...or will make Ava think she is.

by Anonymousreply 128August 18, 2021 5:11 AM

R125

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 18, 2021 5:47 AM

Is Genie going to a fat farm? She’s packed on the lbs.

by Anonymousreply 130August 18, 2021 4:06 PM

Laura ate Hayden. Mystery solved.

by Anonymousreply 131August 18, 2021 5:04 PM

This is the biggest she’s been. I feel bad for her. I know she’s struggled with her weight since she was a teen.

by Anonymousreply 132August 18, 2021 5:12 PM

Nik actor just doesn't have the acting chops or physical presence to carry any of this off, it all falls flat because of this miscast. Spencer is doing a better job than him and GH is this kid's first gig.

Coby Ryan McLaughlin should have been Nik.

by Anonymousreply 133August 18, 2021 6:26 PM

Poor, poor Lenny.

by Anonymousreply 134August 18, 2021 6:55 PM

Other than Trina has there ever been a customer in the Tan-O? The cop, the robber and Elijah don’t count. And how does Jason and three other people equal FIVE families?

by Anonymousreply 135August 18, 2021 7:26 PM

[quote]Nik actor just doesn't have the acting chops or physical presence to carry any of this off, it all falls flat because of this miscast. Spencer is doing a better job than him and GH is this kid's first gig.

Completely agree. Marcus Coloma is so miscast. Doesn't carry that air of nobility and entitlement that is such a part of who Nikolas is in the least. Nicholas Chavez (NuSpencer) gets the nobility and entitlement into his performance far better that Coloma.

After all this time of working with Maura West, you'd think Coloma's would have improved just by osmosis of working opposite such a good actress. But no, it didn't.

Oddly enough, Coloma's performance has improved since Chavez started. Maybe the idea of being out acted by a 21-year-old newcomer finally made him up his game.

by Anonymousreply 136August 18, 2021 8:11 PM

r132 Genie has been much bigger in the past.

by Anonymousreply 137August 18, 2021 11:38 PM

Has anyone told cranky vetsoapfan at SON? He loves fat and frumpy things! Fat Ed Bauer! Fat Bert Bauer! Fat Soap Names like TGL! Fat soap sets and decorations! He will love Fat Laura!

by Anonymousreply 138August 19, 2021 12:53 AM

Damn...GH lucked up.

There hasn't been a better time to have a an Afghanistan/Middle East prison story/action adventure storyline start...than this week.

Is God a fan of GH?

by Anonymousreply 139August 19, 2021 1:23 AM

Vetsoapfan sure is a cranky old fuck! Never ever anything positive to say.

by Anonymousreply 140August 19, 2021 2:08 AM

Jason has taken over for Sonny in the past. This entire story is stupid. Btw how is Mrs. Wu related to Brad? His aunt?

I still don’t mind MC as Nik. I think NuSpencer is doing a great job. The party confrontation scenes were really good for someone so green.

by Anonymousreply 141August 19, 2021 1:46 PM

I think I figured out what's wrong with NuNikolas. He has a twink frame, a baby face, and he doesn't play the angst and sadness of the character. I think you need an actor with a little "heft" and little more umpf.

by Anonymousreply 142August 19, 2021 1:57 PM

NuSpencer is as annoying as oldSpencer. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 143August 19, 2021 2:13 PM

r142 is right. MC doesn't have the physical build for the role. Lightweight frame, lightweight actor.

by Anonymousreply 144August 19, 2021 3:26 PM

I like the little twist . I bet she will be his Markle.

by Anonymousreply 145August 19, 2021 7:09 PM

R141 it hasn't been said yet just that she's related to Mr. Wu and therefore related to Brad.

by Anonymousreply 146August 19, 2021 8:13 PM

Ha ha! Vee, who’s in the biz, got called out as a bully on the SON boards today. Its the truth. Vee tries to be a bully.

by Anonymousreply 147August 20, 2021 1:32 AM

Vee, who is in the biz, is insufferable!

by Anonymousreply 148August 20, 2021 2:34 AM

Esme is supposedly also connected to someone else in PC in addition to Spencer.

Speculation is she's Ryan's daughter thus her vengeance towards Ava.

Kathleen Gati mentioning Victor Cassadine on twitter.... Hmm, what is that Thao actor up to?

by Anonymousreply 149August 20, 2021 5:19 PM

And Spencer called himself Victor. Something is clearly up.

by Anonymousreply 150August 20, 2021 5:35 PM

Shane from days will be new Victor!

by Anonymousreply 151August 20, 2021 7:54 PM

R151

I would be ok with that

by Anonymousreply 152August 20, 2021 10:05 PM

[quote] Esme is supposedly also connected to someone else in PC in addition to Spencer.

Here is my thought...since Esme is giving me major Nelle vibes...Madalyn Reeves had her daughter's eggs harvested while she was still in the coma that wouldn't have Silas Clay's DNA and then had her sent to Europe.

Then Joss/Esme can feud like Carly/Nina.

by Anonymousreply 153August 21, 2021 12:34 AM

No more Joss story. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 154August 21, 2021 1:37 AM

R154 I have prepared myself that we are stuck with her...at least now that she is out of high school maybe they can have some fun stories.

by Anonymousreply 155August 21, 2021 4:43 AM

TR tweeted "it's safe to say" he's back on the show and "let's be positive".

I guess his timeout punishment is over then.

What utter nonsense the whole thing has been and it has made me dislike LW even more which I didn't think possible.

by Anonymousreply 156August 21, 2021 3:44 PM

Get rid of Eden McCoy. She’s an annoying twit. Chipmunk teeth. Can’t stand her. Go concentrate on your studies, dear.

by Anonymousreply 157August 22, 2021 4:07 PM

r156 Glad TR is back.

by Anonymousreply 158August 22, 2021 4:11 PM

Frank really likes her r157. So she likely isn't going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 159August 22, 2021 4:22 PM

[quote]Esme is giving me major Nelle vibes.

Her interest in Joss' kidney scar felt like an anvil. I'm waiting for the moment when Spencer says "I never told her anything about your kidney scar..." Let's see if she wears a bikini at the pool and flashes a scar of her own, or maybe makes a big thing about wanting to stay covered up.

by Anonymousreply 160August 22, 2021 5:57 PM

Oh gawd. Nellie Branco has a hard on for NuSpencer. Nellie is old enough to be that kid’s father/grandfather. This won’t end well. NuSpencer will get tired of Nellie’s overtures and Nellie will bad mouth him. We’ve seen it happen SO many times before. Get more therapy Nellie, you pathetic moron.

by Anonymousreply 161August 22, 2021 6:06 PM

I can't stand when soaps become cartoons. That's why you need characters that (hopefully) have some brains or wit. The cartoon characters are useful to move a story forward or for laughs but, at the end of the day, you need a Laura or a Liz for the audience to feel something.

by Anonymousreply 162August 22, 2021 6:06 PM

Who’s excited for Jarly????

by Anonymousreply 163August 22, 2021 11:48 PM

The best Spencer, Nicolas Bechtel, was in the latest ep of American Horror Stories but I would NOT have recognized him

by Anonymousreply 164August 23, 2021 12:38 AM

NuSpencer is awful. I wish oldSpencer was back. But good luck to Nicholas Benchtel.

by Anonymousreply 165August 23, 2021 12:46 AM

NB was absolutely terrible his last return to GH. I think this new kid is great.

by Anonymousreply 166August 23, 2021 1:59 AM

NB's only problem is that he aged out of his previous persona, which was pretty distinctive and awesome for as long as it worked. I can totally see why going with a completely different actor might be the only way to reinvent the character a bit. Not saying that I like it, but, whatever, things change.

by Anonymousreply 167August 23, 2021 2:14 AM

Nicolas Bechtel and Brooklyn Silzer were both sensational as preteen Spencer and Emma. However, once they hit puberty, they lost that precocious, adorable quality that made them so good as preteens. That happens with a lot of child actors. See Danny Bonaduce.

Show brought both Bechtel and Silzer back, separately, for an episode or two in early 2020 and both had clearly aged out of the parts. That's why they SORASed Spencer. And whenever Emma returns to Port Charles, she'll most likely be SORASed too.

by Anonymousreply 168August 23, 2021 4:00 AM

With this teen group heading off to college, the show will need to bring in a new batch of teens.

They could center the group around Jake and Danny, but who else could they also bring in?

by Anonymousreply 169August 23, 2021 11:00 AM

R149 I believe that Thao actor is involved in the “Days” streaming spinoff.

Might Charles Shaughnessy’s role be NuVictor? Could be fun.

by Anonymousreply 170August 23, 2021 2:06 PM

What's going on with IR and his anti vax stand? I don't use Instagram or Twitter and someone on another forum said things got heated. They also said that in the past he has threatened to sue ABC if they fire him for his beliefs.

Can't the writers just make him a casualty of some mob crossfire? Throw in another character to die along with him so it doesn't look personal. May I suggest KeMo?

by Anonymousreply 171August 23, 2021 4:33 PM

He’s been posting anti-vax events on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 172August 23, 2021 4:45 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Prickish Peter and his Pickled Pecker Pursue Pissed-off Paramour on Periphery

by Anonymousreply 173August 24, 2021 12:33 AM

JFC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174August 24, 2021 2:35 AM

There is a new series of novels on Amazon...The Magnolia Chronicles. The first Magnolias and...Honeysuckle and Poinsettias was just released and the book is dedicated to a lot of soap creators and has a lot of gay sexual content:

[quote] Irna Phillips, Agnes Nixon, Frank and Doris Hursley, Bill and Lee Phillip Bell, Roy Winsor, Irving Vendig, Dan Curtis, Douglas Marland, Claire Labine, Tony Warren, Kevin Laffan, David Jacobs, Richard and Esther Shapiro and Earl Hamner Jr. And all the writers and actors of their genre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 24, 2021 5:45 AM

This show needs an enema. The love stories are 90% idiotic monotonous smelly buckets of vomit. The teen scene drive me up the walls as well their parents to lesser extent. Too many unattractive bodies poolside over-accessorized and covered up to lay in the hot sun. Laura is sucking big time but that's nothing new. A melange of whiny saccharine nagging and huff n' puff outbursts . That's all she does. Would someone please buy LC a new pair of slacks? Maybe taupe or khaki? Are Sasha and Willow actresses part AI? They could use a speech pattern coach on this show. Some weeks ago, I wanted to throttle Willow actress while watching her and Michael drone on because she was,putting a, pause between, every two ,words. Friendly conversational banter isn't up to snuff either. The writer whose dept. this is needs to reduce the overload of cutesy sarcasm and sideways complimentary banter.

Alexis. It's time to make her go full tilt insane. The opportunity has presented itself. Ryan can help. I say Make It Happen since this character is a spitball at this point. Then she can become less crazy a la Addie Cramer style. Oh my, as far as Nina and Maxie (and co.) and their houses of cards. As stupid as this SL is it's the only thing holding my attention. Maybe Nina can go crazy too again when her world collapses.

by Anonymousreply 176August 24, 2021 7:21 PM

BLQ is never going to snag a man with that boring uniform she wears every day.

by Anonymousreply 177August 24, 2021 8:02 PM

Time to send Maxie offscreen for good. She’s been back only two days but I’m already sick of Storms and that voice. I’ll always hate this show made that character such a bimbo blonde. Send her off to the fat farm for good.

by Anonymousreply 178August 24, 2021 8:12 PM

Hey, I blow Frank for storylines.

by Anonymousreply 179August 24, 2021 8:17 PM

Sure, it was a quick off-screen scream of torture, but glad that the show hasn't completely forgotten about Holly

And TR may yet get some on-screen revenge as Peter has now been linked to her abduction

by Anonymousreply 180August 24, 2021 8:33 PM

R176 the actress who plays Sasha first language is not English and supposedly she had to quickly learn it for her role on GH.

by Anonymousreply 181August 24, 2021 8:39 PM

I also thought the scream sounded like Holly.

by Anonymousreply 182August 24, 2021 8:41 PM

I thought it was Hayden screaming.

by Anonymousreply 183August 24, 2021 8:44 PM

Why the fuck would BLQ hand that document back to Chase like it was his to keep? It was the property of the house and he STOLE it.

by Anonymousreply 184August 24, 2021 10:14 PM

Terry has been looking very pretty lately. I wonder what her type is, as in what gender does she date? She seemed a little flirty with the female bartender (pretty, but slightly butch) at the Savoy on opening night. I wonder if the show would ever broach a sex life for her.

by Anonymousreply 185August 25, 2021 5:33 AM

Austin and Terry ("Aurry") will be the next GH supercouple and move into the Q mansion. Hjinks ensue.

by Anonymousreply 186August 25, 2021 10:42 AM

I'd much rather see those Aurry stories than the Michael and Willow sweeps storylines we're going to get where in the Q mansion they worry about Wiley's baby teeth

by Anonymousreply 187August 25, 2021 1:04 PM

Please let Nina just blow Peter away. Six shots to the brain just to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 188August 25, 2021 1:07 PM

Terry and Britt have chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 189August 25, 2021 5:02 PM

[quote]Terry and Britt have chemistry.

Yes! I noticed that, too. Also, that she doesn't seem to interact with men much, just women. That's one of the reasons I was wondering just who she does go for. That being said, if there was to be a guy in the picture, Austin would most likely be the one edgy enough to go "non-traditional."

by Anonymousreply 190August 25, 2021 11:04 PM

Did they ever mention if Terry is 100% female, like as in dick turned into a vagina? If not then any male she is with would have to like it in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 191August 26, 2021 1:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 26, 2021 1:50 AM

I don't care about his face or chest. I want to see his dick of death. I picture it having to be measured with a yard stick.

by Anonymousreply 193August 26, 2021 2:28 AM

Holy shit, IR

by Anonymousreply 194August 26, 2021 2:55 PM

He is so good looking. I want to see him and Will from DAYS playing a hot gay couple in some indie film...with a lot of nudity and sex.

by Anonymousreply 195August 26, 2021 6:43 PM

Wes Ramsey clearly did *not* spend his time off (re)taking acting lessons. Every single time he hissed "Mike" at Nina like it was a completely made-up name (and not Sonny's real one), I found myself wanting to reach through my TV and punch him in the throat. And I bet he rehearsed those scenes over and over to get just the right emPHASis.

by Anonymousreply 196August 28, 2021 6:10 AM

Nelson Branco needs to shut the fuck up! I thought he gave up commenting on soaps? Asshole. No wonder Douggie punched him out.

by Anonymousreply 197August 28, 2021 6:13 AM

r196 Yes, he's just awful.

by Anonymousreply 198August 28, 2021 6:18 AM

Some are speculating that Esme is Ryan's daughter. Who did he have an affair with roughly twenty years or so ago? Wouldn't he have been locked up back then?

by Anonymousreply 199August 28, 2021 6:29 AM

Spencer is FEM. But he did wink at Cam--while Cam looked like he was going to drool....Boyfriends?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 28, 2021 6:31 AM

Shirtless Spencer showing off that he has never gone to a gym in his whole life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201August 28, 2021 6:33 AM

[quote]Some are speculating that Esme is Ryan's daughter. Who did he have an affair with roughly twenty years or so ago? Wouldn't he have been locked up back then?

Ryan Chamberlain was presumed dead from 1993 to 2019.

by Anonymousreply 202August 28, 2021 7:47 AM

[quote]Ryan Chamberlain was presumed dead from 1993 to 2019.

But then it turned out that Kevin had him holed up in some sanitarium in Seattle, or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 203August 28, 2021 8:05 AM

When it was revealed that Kevin had Ryan at the sanitarium, the show also said that Kevin had only learned Ryan was still alive 18 months before that.

by Anonymousreply 204August 28, 2021 8:20 AM

My guess is that Heather is Esme's mother.

by Anonymousreply 205August 28, 2021 1:28 PM

r205

I thought Robin Mattson was not well so I'm assuming they would have to recast if they reveal Heather?

by Anonymousreply 206August 28, 2021 1:53 PM

Robin’s on borrowed time……..

by Anonymousreply 207August 28, 2021 3:14 PM

R206 Maybe Mary O ‘Brien or Cher’s sister?

by Anonymousreply 208August 28, 2021 3:16 PM

The spawn of Ryan is silly and why is Peter still around?!!!

by Anonymousreply 209August 28, 2021 3:23 PM

I’ll bet Willow’s mother, Harmony, is Esme’s mother.

by Anonymousreply 210August 28, 2021 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!