Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Meet Me at The Rib

Rack 'Em Up

Since I haven't been given any screen time in, well, forever, these days I've been reduced to hustling for my supper. Thank god I really know how to handle a stick! (at least that's what HE said...wink-wink!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 25, 2019 2:16 AM

Fat baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2019 2:07 PM

Jonnysbro has like 3 accounts at SON now and Vee is flipping out. Everyone loves watching that cunt implode.

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2019 3:23 PM

Daytime Fish might be more interested in information like that.

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2019 4:28 PM

Actress who plays Sasha only learned to speak English 5 years ago (she's from Sweden). MS and JPS revealed that info at the convention, they also revealed she asked them not to advertise that fact, some friends those two are.

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2019 4:53 PM

CW still has mush mouth.

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2019 4:54 PM

Vee from SON is a nut!!!! Errol can’t stand Vee! Neither can anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2019 4:54 PM

I thought that Sasha would be one of Ryan's victims to expose the lie. Maybe with Nelle back on the scene, it may still happen as she asked if Michael was seeing anyone.

by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2019 5:00 PM

For only speaking English for 5 years she has certainly mastered the language. She has no accent whatsoever that I have noticed.

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2019 5:51 PM

All Swedes speak English, it's a mandatory subject in school. The five-year comment is probably a misquote, or lacks context. Perhaps she said something more like "I'm only speaking English full-time for five years, or in a professional capacity."

by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2019 6:09 PM

I'm surprised MS attended the GH Convention last week.

Here they are discussing Sasha actress speaking English, at approx 1:25.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2019 6:28 PM

Is Robert Scorpio the surprise "Departure"?

He just announced his forced retirement from the WGB...

by Anonymousreply 11June 18, 2019 6:50 PM

^^^^I was thinking the opposite, maybe this means Scorpio can hang around PC more.

by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2019 6:55 PM

Robert is going to replace Margaux as the DA.

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2019 7:32 PM

[quote]Here they are discussing Sasha actress speaking English, at approx 1:25.

MS: "She only just learned it 5 yrs ago!"

JPS: "Yes, she learned it from watching the show "Friends."

Welp, the show "Friends" has been off the air for 15 years. These two gasbags are just making shit up as they go.

by Anonymousreply 14June 18, 2019 7:38 PM

Who’s the stalker nurse?

by Anonymousreply 15June 18, 2019 7:43 PM

Whatever happened to that Francesca nurse, she was cute and could hold her own in scenes.

by Anonymousreply 16June 18, 2019 7:47 PM

Time to put Joss on the backburner

by Anonymousreply 17June 18, 2019 8:12 PM

Joss will be on all summer.

by Anonymousreply 18June 18, 2019 8:18 PM

Kristina Wagner is looking better than any woman on this show right now. Bitch looks good!

by Anonymousreply 19June 18, 2019 8:22 PM

[quote]Who’s the stalker nurse?

It has to be one of Shiloh's sycophants. I think that was telegraphed by the topic of discussion, which was the flashdrive that holds Drew's memories and what he might know about Shiloh's shady past.

by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2019 8:39 PM

Frank and co messed up not writing Drew and Margaux like this months ago.

by Anonymousreply 21June 18, 2019 9:10 PM

Reruns of Friends are on constantly on two cable channels. No doubt that was what she was watching.

by Anonymousreply 22June 18, 2019 9:32 PM

R19 I was thinking the exact same thing today! WTF is her secret? And we’re supposed to believe she’s heifer’s mother. Mmm sure.

by Anonymousreply 23June 18, 2019 9:36 PM

The show is a mess. Are there any likable characters?

by Anonymousreply 24June 18, 2019 9:42 PM

^^ the Turkish teen?

by Anonymousreply 25June 18, 2019 10:22 PM

I like Laura. But regime after regime just have no idea how to write for her.

by Anonymousreply 26June 18, 2019 10:27 PM

Robert, Mac and Felicia are still likeable.

by Anonymousreply 27June 18, 2019 10:32 PM

Kristina Wagner looks AMAZING. It’s hilarious seeing her play mom to KSt.

by Anonymousreply 28June 18, 2019 10:54 PM

It would be great if Mac, Felicia and Robert could team up with Mayor Laura for an adventure story. I would like to see some vets in the forefront for a change.

by Anonymousreply 29June 18, 2019 11:57 PM

I'd love to see that too R29.

Did you guys see Tyler Christopher's tweet?

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2019 12:12 AM

r30

what did it say

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2019 12:14 AM

R28

KW looks wonderful. Every time I see her I'm reminded of asshat Frons taking her off contract 10+ years ago because she looked "matronly" in his opinion. She was Gorgeous back then but if you were over 40 he had no use for you.

I'm also reminded on the dish from You'll Never Make Love In This Town Again. It was written by call girls about their famous clientele. Jack cheated on her constantly. He even fucked the women in their marital bed while KW was at work. The call girl said looking at the photos around the house she thought KW was the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2019 12:16 AM

When Frons took her off contract, there were fans protesting in front of the studio. GH also had a drop in ratings that they have never recovered from. Fans know she's not going to win any Emmy's, but she has a warmth about her that lots of GH fans loved.

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2019 12:19 AM

What? I heard somebody in Port Charles tripped over Nikolas and was like...heyyyyyyy...there...Nik. Hope they found him on a mega yacht in Monaco with Emily’s twin and not rummaging through the dumpster outside the Port Charles Grill. #gh #generalhospital

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2019 12:20 AM

Sounds like a drunken ramble

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2019 12:26 AM

Is that TC tweet real? Kim McCullough should be notified that her old friend needs help.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2019 12:33 AM

Honestly, there are rumors that Jax (who is maybe who tripped over him ) and Nicholas are working together to take down Valentine. But everybody assumed it would be a recast. Here's the link to his tweet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2019 12:55 AM

[quote]Honestly, there are rumors that Jax (who is maybe who tripped over him ) and Nicholas are working together to take down Valentine.

Much more likely that it's actually Valentin and Nik who are in cahoots together and faked his death because he needed to go underground for a while. Don't forget, Nik had already started crossing over to the dark side when he was shot. He had hired a hitman to shoot Hayden and then stolen gems were found among his effects. Those are just two of the things I remember off the top, I'm sure there were more.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2019 1:21 AM

Has Herbst been taken off contract? The Liz character is being treated like a glorified day player these days.

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2019 1:53 AM

Who are all these people saying CW looks bad? If that’s what 51 looks like sign me up! She looks the same as she did in the 90’s.

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2019 1:56 AM

I think Becky was in negotiations back in February. I haven’t read anything about them putting her on recurring. She might as well be though. The made The Aiden story all about Franco and Nina. I was thrilled when they finally aged Cameron but he shares more scenes with Franco than her. Otherwise, he’s with Josslyn. I hate Friz.

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2019 5:17 AM

Thanks for posting from 2014 r40

You'll be happy to know that 5 years later, in 2019, she still looks great.

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2019 1:17 PM

With the large cast (that grinds the gears of many here) everyone gets more extended times off the show. It's a more livable schedule for them, especially since their actual work days are now very focused on getting the scenes shot as quickly as possible.

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2019 1:25 PM

Who is CW R40?

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2019 1:35 PM

R41

Becky had no issues when her contract came up for renewal. She's still on contract.

The problem is this damn show has far too many cast members. Carly/Sonny/Jason/Sam get way too many episodes. In order to make the gigantic cast meet their minimums they have 500 people on per day so get a smaller piece of the pie. It is impossible to write a balanced show with this many characters 4 of which have such high minimums. Wes also has a large epi count.

I disagree with you on Cam sharing more time with Franco than his mom. I think it's pretty balanced The fact is the only reason they aged Cam was to surface the princess Joss. That character is o way too much wit way too much focus.

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2019 1:48 PM

R44 CW = Cynthia Watros, aka NuNina.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2019 1:51 PM

Wes has a high episode count, hmm wonder why...

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2019 2:04 PM

R47 I can assure you that Wes and his high episode count has nothing to do with the number of times Wes visits my office and slaps his big cock on my face.

None whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2019 2:11 PM

The bad thing about Wes having a high episode count is that we’re stuck with Maxie waddling around in most of those episodes.

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2019 2:13 PM

Cameron's one of the few soap kids that's actually real life age. It's strange that they've kept Liz's boys at their real ages while they rapidly aged all of Carly's kids.

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2019 2:23 PM

Technically, Cam is older than Molly but they have her as a grad student. Emma and Spencer are still kids even though they were part of the storylines with Cam and Joss or that triangle garbage. I guess there’s no point in aging Emma since Robin and Patrick aren’t around. We all know the fascination with the Spencer actor so that’s no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2019 3:39 PM

R91

They probably let Liz's kids age to their true ages because Herbst looks so young. Nancy looks like she could have a grad student daughter. Herbst does not. Sometimes when she's with the Cam actor it's hard to buy her as his mom. I can easily buy her as Jake & Aiden's mom.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2019 7:56 PM

JPS is tweeting how the cast and crew are ALL falling head over heels for CW and her talent and "there is a freight train coming".

Hope so, would like some to see a different take on the character, less cartoon-ish.

Wonder if MS was a pain behind the scenes since jps mentions crew loving CW...

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2019 9:13 PM

JPS is always trying to oversell his stories. Valentin is a dud.

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2019 9:59 PM

R53

MS has always been a pain behind the scenes. She was on both YR and GH. She did some indie a few years ago & was difficult on it too.

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2019 11:16 PM

They should create a sister facility to the "Miscavige Institute for the Criminally Insane" called the "Stafford Spa for the Terminally Tedious and Stridently Stupid."

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2019 11:39 PM

CW is a Virgo monkey and MS is a Virgo snake which is cool by this here Scorpio tiger!

by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2019 11:53 PM

There is a LW /WR sex tape making the rounds.

by Anonymousreply 58June 19, 2019 11:57 PM

R58 SOMEONE POST IT!!!! I really want to see WR's cock!!!

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2019 12:00 AM

I'd love to see Wes and his cock, too. Have always thought he was sexy, going back to his GL days.

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2019 12:01 AM

You dont really see his cock. It's mostly LW riding him really hard and her tits jiggling. Then you get a close up of her shaved pussy and hear her laugh.

by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2019 12:50 AM

No link, doesn’t exist.

by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2019 12:51 AM

Oh god

by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2019 12:56 AM

It's LW and some guy (her ex husband?), not WR.

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2019 12:58 AM

Who is Shiloh's lawyer? If it is Nora, I don't get it at all. I can accept her as Valentin's lawyer, but after seeing the havoc Mitch Laurence inflicted on Llanview, I just could not see her working for a cult leader.

It must be Ric. He is slimy enough, I could see him working for Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 65June 20, 2019 1:11 AM

I wouldn’t mind Ric back but working with Shiloh pits him against Jason and Sonny again and that’s just so stale. Hearst deserves better.

And where did this sex tape rumor come from??

by Anonymousreply 66June 20, 2019 1:22 AM

Crew members who work at Prospect Studios.

by Anonymousreply 67June 20, 2019 1:39 AM

Ugh. I don't want to see Snags and her vagina dentata.

by Anonymousreply 68June 20, 2019 1:50 AM

R41 Size of cast has nothing to do with the same people getting story after story while most of the cast gets crumbs. Frank once said people have to take turns stepping up and then stepping back- ridiculous since it doesn’t hapoen

by Anonymousreply 69June 20, 2019 2:28 AM

Did anyone else think that guy with Lulu at Kelly's yesterday was cute?

by Anonymousreply 70June 20, 2019 2:58 AM

The other lawyer is not Rick Hearst. First off, he has another job on that Jamey Giddens show, can't think of the name right now. Secondly, Diane referred to them as "she," so it's a woman. Ergo, if it's not Nora, it's probably the new character to be played by Veronica Cartwright.

by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2019 3:09 AM

Ambitions is the name of Jamey’s show

by Anonymousreply 72June 20, 2019 3:26 AM

R71 I missed where she said it was a woman. The soap sites were saying he posted a picture from the GH studio, so I was hoping it was him making a small return before his new show starts. I doubt it is Cartwright, because the picture they released to promote her appearance is with Ava, and I don't see how their paths would cross if she is Shiloh's lawyer, also she isn't supposed to appear until July. If it is Nora, why do they insist on writing her so out of character? Especially considering FV and the writers all have OLTL backgrounds.

by Anonymousreply 73June 20, 2019 3:46 AM

Maybe she's a returned from the dead Melanie Chamberlain.

by Anonymousreply 74June 20, 2019 4:19 AM

What is up with the way ER says her lines?

by Anonymousreply 75June 20, 2019 5:34 AM

Ugh. That NUT Serial Scholar is all wet over Watros, the drunk. Be afraid Cynthia. Be very afraid of that nut.

by Anonymousreply 76June 20, 2019 8:34 AM

[quote]What is up with the way ER says her lines?

She sucks. Every line comes out either shouty stress every word or chirpy gerbil val-speak like Maxie. Plus, she also has Clutch Cargo cartoon face.

by Anonymousreply 77June 20, 2019 3:49 PM

this is from another thread involving Thom Raciina

"Luke & Laura's wedding was the culmination, and we would have put it off for another year (first rule in daytime: make them wait!) but for Elizabeth Taylor, who forced us into hitching them because she wanted them to get married (she knows a thing or two about that). So we made a deal with Liz: we'll marry them if you come. I created the villainous Helena Cassadine for her, and we had a ball doing it. Tidbits: Tony and Genie loathed each other for a long while there, we had to give Tristan lines like, "If Luke were here, he'd say he loves you, Laura," because she refused to tape with him. But they patched it up."

what was that about? I thought their beef was much later when Geary was sick...

by Anonymousreply 78June 20, 2019 5:07 PM

R78 Wow, I didn't realize it was that early on.

I think they've had times where they were hot and cold to each other, for sure. Genie wanted to go not long after the wedding. She also had a terrible coke habit at the time which could have played a role.

by Anonymousreply 79June 20, 2019 5:10 PM

Weren’t they both cokeheads during that time? She was also much younger than him. And I’m sure he thought he was above the show even back then.

by Anonymousreply 80June 20, 2019 5:12 PM

Wes was such a cute twink when he was younger. And I normally don't even like twinks much but....he has a certain something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 20, 2019 5:22 PM

R80

TG was very dedicated to the show back then. His disdain came decades later. Genie was a big coke addict. I'm sure TG dabbled. It was the 80s after all but Genie was the addict.

They even had cocaine on the Crafts Service tables in the 80s. Most shows included coke into budgets back then. It allowed them to push actors into working long hours.

by Anonymousreply 82June 20, 2019 5:28 PM

Wes looks like a rodent.

by Anonymousreply 83June 20, 2019 5:28 PM

New picture of Stuart Damon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 20, 2019 7:25 PM

Can someone please teach Willow how to cry? Her scrunchie face is annoying. Nell was so good at the waterworks.

by Anonymousreply 85June 20, 2019 7:41 PM

Agree about Willow's tearless crying.

Willow actress (Katelyn MacMullen) said Holly Gagnier (ex Jennifer Smith, GH, ex Cassie OLTL) was/is her acting coach and helped her prepare for GH audition. I guess Holly neglected the Crying 101 portion of the course. Maybe Katelyn should buddy up to MW the queen of crying and get some tips.

by Anonymousreply 86June 20, 2019 7:58 PM

Joss is in love with the teen dream from Turkey. Out with the old.....

by Anonymousreply 87June 20, 2019 8:08 PM

I like Katelyn. I think she’s improving. She was cast and then pushed into a major story and is handling it well. I’m enjoying her and Chase.

How long until Carly is screwing Dev?

by Anonymousreply 88June 20, 2019 8:10 PM

How long before Dev drops the accent?

by Anonymousreply 89June 20, 2019 8:20 PM

Ya'll making fun of Katelyn when Twat Monaco still has a job on this show.

by Anonymousreply 90June 20, 2019 8:43 PM

Really great pic at R84. Can you imagine just happening to be walking through that cafe and coming across that table? I would think I was hallucinating!

by Anonymousreply 91June 20, 2019 8:56 PM

Actor who plays Spinelli is hung huge in real life.

by Anonymousreply 92June 20, 2019 10:51 PM

I’d like to see the vid of LW’s titties bouncing around on that sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2019 10:55 PM

R84

Thanks for posting that pic. My heart is so full seeing it. If TIIC had 2 brain cells to rub together they'd have Stuart back for an episode. Monica has been thru so much loss over the last few years. She could breakdown & then feel Alan touch her. She could open up to him & he could bolster her.

But then she's not a Corinthos. They are the only ones allowed to grieve. You know damn well if they kill off Mike they'll bring back his ghost to try & nab Mo a nomination.

by Anonymousreply 94June 20, 2019 11:25 PM

R92 huh?

by Anonymousreply 95June 20, 2019 11:32 PM

He has a big dick, R95.

by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2019 12:28 AM

Spinelli with a big dick? Hard on the mind. Now if you had said Roger Howarth or Curtis...

by Anonymousreply 97June 21, 2019 12:57 AM

I thought it was a joke. The idea that Spinelli even has a penis is abhorrent.

by Anonymousreply 98June 21, 2019 12:58 AM

Laura Wright dry shaves her pussy with a hot pink razor while Wes Ramsey jacks off with baby oil.

by Anonymousreply 99June 21, 2019 1:19 AM

Herbst did the impossible today and made me feel something for Kim Don’t hate me

by Anonymousreply 100June 21, 2019 1:41 AM

Becky and Tamara were really good today.

by Anonymousreply 101June 21, 2019 2:44 AM

Spinelli is so fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 102June 21, 2019 3:06 AM

[quote]Spinelli is so fucking ugly.

Which is probably why the rumor about his big dick is true.

by Anonymousreply 103June 21, 2019 3:08 AM

Spinelli is a geek, in my experience geeks tend to be rather well-endowed.

by Anonymousreply 104June 21, 2019 3:16 AM

Michael Easton is in talks to play NuDrew.

by Anonymousreply 105June 21, 2019 3:27 AM

R79- They ran really hot and cold. On one TV interview they did back in the 80s, they were holding hands and the interviewer- it might have been Joan Lunden- asked if they were a couple and Tony said, 'no, this is just for support'. Then before Genie went on her last maternity leave, Tony was quoted as saying that he wasn't going to allow Luke to be unfaithful to Laura because he didn't want to go down all those usual routes.

Then there was the time that they did an interview with an audience and one of the women in the audience asked Genie why Laura would want a weaselly looking guy like Luke. Genie looked like she was going to come down off the stage and punch the woman in the mouth for that.

You can't get much more 'hot and cold' than that.

by Anonymousreply 106June 21, 2019 4:08 AM

R106 The interview you mentioned where the audience members asked questions is so uncomfortable to watch. It was JJ’s first interview with them when they returned and the women in the audience were awful. GF looked beautiful though. It’s still on YT.

by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2019 10:35 AM

Tidbits from Twitter

-Ashley & Ryan both tweeted some big news is coming regarding GH. Ashley even used a GIF of a tropical storm

- Walker tweeted a handful of tweets yesterday that ABC is doing something that surprised him & showed their commitment to soaps. He said soap fabs would be thrilled. He clarified it is not rebooting AMC/OLTL

I have no idea if these things are connected. My suspicion is they aren't because the first was specifically said to be about GH while Walker sited ABC but used the word "soaps" as opposed to soap.

by Anonymousreply 108June 21, 2019 2:00 PM

fans not fabs

by Anonymousreply 109June 21, 2019 2:02 PM

Passing By

by Anonymousreply 110June 21, 2019 3:12 PM

Ignore and report the trolls. I love ruining SON.

by Anonymousreply 111June 21, 2019 3:12 PM

r108 The first thing must be the "shocker".

by Anonymousreply 112June 21, 2019 4:51 PM

Maybe Frank is leaving after that 1.4 hit.

by Anonymousreply 113June 21, 2019 5:01 PM

Does Eric Braeden have the same power and authority at Y&R that sputtering MB has at GH?

by Anonymousreply 114June 21, 2019 5:12 PM

R84 Wow, Stuart Damon looks fabulous. He's obviously lost some weight which can age elderly people in their face, but he looks really good. So wonderful to see all the vet's together. I'm glad that Leslie Charleson has remained on the show especially after the way the Quartermains have been marginalized over the years after bringing that show some much needed humor.

by Anonymousreply 115June 21, 2019 5:21 PM

Would KM leaving be considered a shocker?

by Anonymousreply 116June 21, 2019 7:50 PM

Yes

by Anonymousreply 117June 21, 2019 7:51 PM

Monaco is never leaving. Ya'll so dumb you know her only talent is showing her cunt.

by Anonymousreply 118June 21, 2019 8:08 PM

Maybe KM can’t stand a future of working closely with racist SB.

by Anonymousreply 119June 21, 2019 9:15 PM

Cynthia already seems to be a better Nina.

She's smoother and less tacky than the Staff.

by Anonymousreply 120June 21, 2019 9:16 PM

I told you all to be surprised

by Anonymousreply 121June 21, 2019 9:21 PM

Surprised by what

by Anonymousreply 122June 21, 2019 9:22 PM

Surprised by nothing

by Anonymousreply 123June 21, 2019 9:33 PM

Is Sarah Joy Brown okay?

by Anonymousreply 124June 21, 2019 9:40 PM

R124 she thinks or believes one of her exes is stalking her and her children.

by Anonymousreply 125June 21, 2019 10:20 PM

Not feeling CW so far. For one thing, she looks too old and too plain to be the femme fatale who enraptures both Jax and Valentin, and personality-wise she's just sort of "there," rather generic. Not a fan of Stafford, either, mostly because of her personal life, but at least she brought a distinct personality to the role, with the bubbly, madcap heiress thing and she had a talent for comedy. It all went downhill with that obnoxious uber-mom crap with Charlotte and the bullying of her teacher. From that point on, the character became soured.

by Anonymousreply 126June 21, 2019 10:32 PM

Is there some rumor about JFP returning?

by Anonymousreply 127June 21, 2019 10:58 PM

I'm not feeling NuNina either....although I welcomed toning down the character a bit this is just too sedate...and she needs some false eyelashes or something to make her eyes pop or liven up her face...no chem with JPS or IR yet.

I don't think the "shocker" is TB because well nobody cares about her character.

Here's RoHo and MW discussing their Nurses' Ball performances. I noticed MW chews gum a lot in her interviews, I'd opt for altoids myself but personal choice I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 21, 2019 11:16 PM

Seems to be a rumor swirling about Frank being let go.

by Anonymousreply 129June 21, 2019 11:16 PM

Kimberly McCullough has been hired as a Director of Diversity and Gender Equality for ABC daytime. She is looking to add more people of color, queer people, differently abled people, and people of size to GH and all other ABC daytime programming.

by Anonymousreply 130June 21, 2019 11:33 PM

R130 Link?

by Anonymousreply 131June 21, 2019 11:40 PM

[quote]looking to add more people of color, queer people, differently abled people

Well, they killed two birds with one stone with that new lawyer lady. Maybe even three if she also happens to be a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 132June 21, 2019 11:55 PM

I want to see KMc’s snatch being eaten out. She’s a porker.

by Anonymousreply 133June 22, 2019 12:28 AM

R108 who is Walker?

by Anonymousreply 134June 22, 2019 12:38 AM

R130

I guess that explains the brain damaged lawyer Shiloh hired today.

by Anonymousreply 135June 22, 2019 12:52 AM

Thanks R128. I was surprised by how charming, funny and relaxed Roger was. That was very enjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 136June 22, 2019 12:59 AM

Shiloh's lawyer has Cerebral Palsey and always wanted to be on GH.

by Anonymousreply 137June 22, 2019 1:07 AM

There will definitely be a trans woman of color cast soon, intended as a love interest for a male cast member.

by Anonymousreply 138June 22, 2019 1:22 AM

Watros won't last long with her drinking history.

by Anonymousreply 139June 22, 2019 1:34 AM

R138 There’s already one but we don’t see her anymore. Oscar is dead and the original Aiden story was dropped.

by Anonymousreply 140June 22, 2019 1:40 AM

Kelly Monaco is going on Racist Rapist Steves podcast

by Anonymousreply 141June 22, 2019 1:48 AM

Not sure what was worse: having Lulu and Liz be nothing but prop duty for newbie bland Willow or those god awful outfits they were wearing

by Anonymousreply 142June 22, 2019 2:12 AM

I dislike Willow. She should be a sympathetic heroine, but instead, she's comes across as a whiny, bland, wet noodle.

by Anonymousreply 143June 22, 2019 2:43 AM

If an Ebola or typhus outbreak hit the set, maybe a better and stronger cast would emerge.

by Anonymousreply 144June 22, 2019 2:45 AM

Dev could be the carrier of a deadly new strain of the Turkish Flu!

by Anonymousreply 145June 22, 2019 3:58 AM

Dev is mos def Sonny's fuck toy. It's blatantly in your face obvious.

by Anonymousreply 146June 22, 2019 4:33 AM

Is Dev gonna turn out to be the son of Sonny and Brenda?

by Anonymousreply 147June 22, 2019 6:28 AM

Frank needs to go. He's gotten away with too much shit for 16 years on ABC producing complete mediocrity with everyone around him taking the blame.

by Anonymousreply 148June 22, 2019 2:33 PM

TC is back

by Anonymousreply 149June 22, 2019 2:48 PM

Frank should retire and start fucking rent boys full time.

by Anonymousreply 150June 22, 2019 2:52 PM

JFP - IN as EP, again. You all wanted Frank gone. Well you got it.

by Anonymousreply 151June 22, 2019 3:18 PM

That cunt is long retired, r151. If Frank is ever out, they will get someone cheap, either promote in house or recruit one of the recyclable producers.

by Anonymousreply 152June 22, 2019 3:21 PM

Is Tyler coming back? I’d like a nikolas to return and ric Lansing and we need a lucky Spencer on the canvas.

by Anonymousreply 153June 22, 2019 4:17 PM

Lucky can stay gone. Let him cry in Africa or wherever the hell he is finding himself.

by Anonymousreply 154June 22, 2019 4:23 PM

R154

I agree. Lucky was a total disappointment after his teen years.

Nik would be great but they'd need a good recast. The Shiloh actor would've been perfect.

by Anonymousreply 155June 22, 2019 4:25 PM

Alan Sarapa, the cutie who is never wrong, reports that JFP is back.

by Anonymousreply 156June 22, 2019 4:30 PM

So if this is true and JFP is back, who are her pets? Is GF going to be shown the door again? Does JFP worship at the altar of sputtering MB?

by Anonymousreply 157June 22, 2019 4:35 PM

[quote]Alan Sarapa, the cutie who is never wrong, reports that JFP is back.

Where? I just checked his twitter and it says nothing of the kind.

by Anonymousreply 158June 22, 2019 5:14 PM

Alan Sarapa has a private DM group on twitter. Everything isn’t public, dear. And if you think the bitch JFP wouldn’t come out of ‘forced retirement’ after Y&R canned her to kill more kids for emmy bait, think harder.

by Anonymousreply 159June 22, 2019 5:32 PM

They really should bring Ric Hearst back. It's an interesting character played by a good actor who is also hot. There could be some good storylines with him.

by Anonymousreply 160June 22, 2019 6:28 PM

Hearst is on that fat pig Giddens mess of a show.

by Anonymousreply 161June 22, 2019 7:47 PM

JFP fired Genie Francis. Did she hire or fire Steve Burton?

by Anonymousreply 162June 22, 2019 7:58 PM

SB is one of her favorites

by Anonymousreply 163June 22, 2019 8:32 PM

Burton loves JFP so much so that he followed her to Y&R. Same with Jadon Thompson.

by Anonymousreply 164June 22, 2019 8:33 PM

Was that really necessary R161?

by Anonymousreply 165June 22, 2019 9:12 PM

And that pilot episode was better than anything GH could come up with R161.

by Anonymousreply 166June 22, 2019 9:17 PM

Well if JFP is back then that's the last you'll see of Genie.

by Anonymousreply 167June 22, 2019 9:23 PM

And it’ll be all mob all day.

by Anonymousreply 168June 22, 2019 9:26 PM

All they need now is Guza and Pratt headwriting and the reset will be complete.

by Anonymousreply 169June 22, 2019 9:38 PM

MB is getting Oscar buzz for his new film.

by Anonymousreply 170June 22, 2019 9:47 PM

R170

Put down the bong.

by Anonymousreply 171June 22, 2019 10:48 PM

R165 Is it untrue that Giddens is a few hundred pounds overweight? I spoke the truth. And his show has way less viewers than any daytime soap gets. And he lost 800,000 viewers from the lead in. Ha ha fatso Giddens. He trashed everyone on his podcast and now its time he got trashed. Every daytime soap gets more viewers than his mess of a show. Ha ha ha ha

by Anonymousreply 172June 23, 2019 12:52 AM

You are so amusing and dishy and insightful!

by Anonymousreply 173June 23, 2019 1:45 AM

R172 knows nothing about ratings.

Giddens’ show Ambitions didn’t get huge numbers, but it did well enough for cable and for OWN. Reviews and word of mouth are good, and I think it’ll do just fine.

by Anonymousreply 174June 23, 2019 1:55 AM

The fat slob Miss Giddens couldn’t even get anywhere near the ratings of all the terrible shows he trashed for years. The idiot.

by Anonymousreply 175June 23, 2019 1:58 AM

Jamey actually wrote a soapy television show.

by Anonymousreply 176June 23, 2019 1:58 AM

Ok racist

by Anonymousreply 177June 23, 2019 1:59 AM

Someone on this thread seems a little unhinged. I'm picturing Dennis Hopper huffing nitrous and ranting about Jamey Giddens.

by Anonymousreply 178June 23, 2019 2:13 AM

Jamey wrote a soapy show that barely anyone watched. For years he trashed every day time soap and writer and producer, yet his show didn’t get anywhere near the viewers that all the shows he trashed got. What does that say about how ‘good’ his show is? His show tanked. Couldn’t happen to a nastier person. All his years of trashing people. Ha ha ha ha ha

by Anonymousreply 179June 23, 2019 2:14 AM

R179

You're an idiot & a troll.

by Anonymousreply 180June 23, 2019 3:31 PM

If ABC actually replaces Frank, then it is likely committed to GH for the considerable future.

by Anonymousreply 181June 23, 2019 3:40 PM

Well if Laura suddenly has to go to France for a medical check up or is driven out of mayor's office because of Kevin's misdeeds or if she has to go tend to Spencer having some ridiculous accident (he breaks both pinky fingers or slips on a banana peel) then that will confirm JFP is back.

What will GP's fanatics do in protest this time, March on Washington? Storm local ABC news stations?

by Anonymousreply 182June 23, 2019 7:47 PM

^^^"GF"

by Anonymousreply 183June 23, 2019 7:49 PM

It's awfully convenient that this supposed rumor is only available on a top-secret, super-private, members-only Twitter feed. I think a giant grain of salt is in order.

by Anonymousreply 184June 23, 2019 7:56 PM

That nasty cunt Vee is about to explode at the SON boards. Jonnysbro and MarlenaFan have joined forces to drive him insane.

by Anonymousreply 185June 23, 2019 8:17 PM

Jamey Giddens - IN a new headwriter of GH! Oh wait. GH gets double the viewers that his show got. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 186June 23, 2019 11:33 PM

Once again, the ratings for Ambitions were pretty good, including the overall audience and the 18-49 demo.

by Anonymousreply 187June 24, 2019 4:47 AM

Once again, Fat Jamey’s show lost 800,000 from its lead in.

by Anonymousreply 188June 24, 2019 6:21 AM

That FAT slob Giddens should and is being raked over the coals. He talked shit about everyone. Now his show tanked in the ratings. GH has twice the viewership of Giddens show.

by Anonymousreply 189June 24, 2019 6:29 AM

The same person is writing all of the posts trashing Jamey Giddens. Talk about TRIGGERED.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 190June 24, 2019 7:16 AM

I have them on ignore for good reason then.

by Anonymousreply 191June 24, 2019 10:32 AM

The fuck is Jamey Giddens??

by Anonymousreply 192June 24, 2019 10:33 AM

Google Miss Giddens. Be prepared to see a very gross obese person. He trashed soaps for years. So now he created a soap and it didn’t get nearly the viewership of those soaps that he trashed. #karma

by Anonymousreply 193June 24, 2019 10:43 AM

You are such a troll. You won't find anyone who loves soaps more than Jamey and he is living his dream unlike bitter trolls in this thread.

He's working on a show he created & head writes for Oprah. You keep touting that the daytime soaps are viewed by more people. They have been on the air for 40+ years so have habitual viewers.

Jamey's show was fantastic & had more soapy messy shit happen in 60 minutes than GH has had in the last 5 years. Not to mention it pushed the censors unlike chaste as hell GH.

If you want to spew shit about Jamey then start your own thread & have at it.

by Anonymousreply 194June 24, 2019 12:05 PM

Frank keeps his job because ABC does not GAF

by Anonymousreply 195June 24, 2019 12:35 PM

Jamey’s soap lost 800,000 viewers from its lead in. If that was a daytime soap, he’d be on his podcast trashing them up and down. He deserves the shit he’s getting.

by Anonymousreply 196June 24, 2019 12:50 PM

R196

You sure are pressed about Jamey. Bottomline is he has a soap he created on primetime.

by Anonymousreply 197June 24, 2019 2:36 PM

R197 For sure I’m trashing Jamey. The same way he has pressed every soap writer and producer. He should be held to the same standards. His soap lost 800,000 viewers from its lead in. That is a disaster! Why didn’t those 800,000 viewers stay around for Jamey’s soap? To keep this GH related, Jamey bitched about JFP, Frank, Jean P, Shelly on his podcast. But everyone of those people got higher ratings and more viewers than fat Jamey. Jamey, when you get higher ratings than the shows you bitched about, talk to me, you FAT slob!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 198June 24, 2019 3:30 PM

I think a separate thread devoted to Ambitions and all things Jamey is an excellent idea.

Could you please make one, R198?

by Anonymousreply 199June 24, 2019 4:56 PM

No. Because Fat obese Jamey should be shamed LIKE HE SHAMED EVERYONE ELSE!!!!! The FAT slob lost 800,000 from its lead in. What do you have to say about that, you FAT slob?

by Anonymousreply 200June 24, 2019 5:03 PM

You obviously have things you want to say to him and he won't find your comments buried in a GH ONLY thread.

by Anonymousreply 201June 24, 2019 5:08 PM

Oh don’t worry. Fat pig Jamey googles himself. Jamey Giddens will find his way into here. The fat slob who bitched about every soap, including GH. Well his soap had terrible ratings. And nowhere near the viewership of the soaps he bitched about. #karma

by Anonymousreply 202June 24, 2019 5:17 PM

I'm up to watching re-runs of "GH" in early 1988 (when the psychotic Grant Putnam held Anna hostage), and glimpses of Quartermain housekeeper turned millionairess Stella Fields and hospital Dan Rooney reminds me that former "B" movie actress Jeff Donnell will pass away sometime this year (briefly replaced by fellow Columbia contract player Jeanne Bates with whom she co-starred in "Nine Girls") and Frank Maxwell will be downgraded to recurring, barely seen, but apparently not making his last appearance until 1990. No Sonny, no Franco, no Obrecht, a bit of the mob (the Jerome's), and Duke when he had his Scottish accent.

by Anonymousreply 203June 24, 2019 5:17 PM

GH was never the same without Jeff Donnel as Stella.

by Anonymousreply 204June 24, 2019 5:26 PM

Too much Josslyn. And FFS, enough talk about Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 205June 24, 2019 7:02 PM

Eden McCoy is not the actress Frank seems to think she is.

by Anonymousreply 206June 24, 2019 7:43 PM

Still not feeling CW as Nina....and I do miss a good old fashioned "the role of blah blah is now being played by blah blah" voice over, wish that was still the norm.

Also, I repeat, does Drew Cain not carry car insurance? This hospital bills that need to be paid by Jordan story is beyond stupid. Geico would have had this claim taken care of already. Additionally, on what planet does someone turn down having their hospital bills paid by the rich guy who caused them to need major surgery to begin with, so ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 207June 24, 2019 8:08 PM

Money stories are always laughable on GH. For some reason, it’s reminding me of the story when Liz and Lucky were “poor” despite being a nurse and a cop. They kept declining money but Liz chose to be a surrogate for Jax and Courtney.

by Anonymousreply 208June 24, 2019 8:20 PM

Anyone else remember when Hayley Erin took over the Kiki role from Kristen Alderson and on her first day a random waitress looked into the camera and said "The role of Kiki will now be played by ...." , I thought that was cute and they should have continued that as a tradition and just had some random extra or even a Nurse look into the camera and make these type of announcements when necessary.

by Anonymousreply 209June 24, 2019 8:42 PM

R209

The one to do the announcing "The role of...." should be Roxy!

by Anonymousreply 210June 24, 2019 9:00 PM

Hahaha R210. Now I'm picturing them piping in a voice while the Roxy lizard lip syncs the words. I'd love it.

by Anonymousreply 211June 24, 2019 9:08 PM

Vee from SON is an asshole. The queen always tries to dictate what everyone should think.

by Anonymousreply 212June 24, 2019 10:15 PM

R211

Can you imagine Roxy announcing the new actor with James Earl Jones' voice?

by Anonymousreply 213June 24, 2019 11:28 PM

It would be perfection, R213.

by Anonymousreply 214June 25, 2019 12:23 AM

[R212] vee sucks. that cunt has a whole army of sniveling queens who follow him. Errol and Toups are afraid to piss off Vee. That dumbass thinks that every SON troll is Johnnysbro. dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 215June 25, 2019 12:24 AM

Eden McCoy = the new Kristen Alderson. Frank is nothing if not consistent in his horrible taste.

by Anonymousreply 216June 25, 2019 1:57 AM

I actually like Eden McCoy.

by Anonymousreply 217June 25, 2019 2:06 AM

Really Diane, you are supposed to be a great lawyer, and yet you didn't play the "my client is an overworked public school teacher, who can't get away, from her extremely important job, for which she doesn't get paid enough" card?

by Anonymousreply 218June 25, 2019 2:11 AM

R207 And, it is stupid for Jordan to say he can't pay because people might view it as a bribe. If that was true, rich and powerful people would go around having car accidents with any public official they disliked.

by Anonymousreply 219June 25, 2019 3:12 AM

Eden McCoy looks old as hell to just be 16

by Anonymousreply 220June 25, 2019 3:21 AM

This Jordan doesn't have insurance thing is insane. Said upthread, GEICO (or whatever umbrella policy Drew Cain would certainly have) would have that shit paid already.

by Anonymousreply 221June 25, 2019 3:53 AM

They've invented the money troubles excuse as a way to rationalize Curtis crossing the line and doing things that are less than ethical.

by Anonymousreply 222June 25, 2019 4:00 AM

I thought Watros was immediately going to click as Nina. She doesn’t seem comfortable with any of her scene partners. Not charismatic at all. Still I think we must give her more time to find her footing with Nina.

by Anonymousreply 223June 25, 2019 4:11 AM

R223 I feel like she just needs a few weeks to get into the flow of things.

by Anonymousreply 224June 25, 2019 4:36 AM

Why should Watros need a few weeks? She’s been a soap actress for decades. She could’ve watched tapes of Stafford playing Nina to get an idea of the character. She’s made absolutely no impact.

P.S. The Jamey Giddens troll is fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 225June 25, 2019 4:51 AM

R225 Maybe because she hasn't been on a soap since 2015. Not like MS who goes straight from one soap to another.

by Anonymousreply 226June 25, 2019 4:55 AM

Watros is miscast.

by Anonymousreply 227June 25, 2019 10:24 AM

Has Watros had a l role that has really clicked since Annie on GL in the 90's? I liked her on Lost and thought her character had potential, but she was really fired before she made much of an impact. I don't remember her much from Drew Carey, but the show was pretty much circling the drain by the time she joined it. I am not sure any of her roles since Annie have showed the same promise in her acting (mainly due to writing). Granted, I have not seen her in many of her other roles.

by Anonymousreply 228June 25, 2019 11:58 AM

The natural makeup look for CW isn't working either...makes her look tired...they need to up the eye makeup situation.

by Anonymousreply 229June 25, 2019 12:05 PM

This will not be popular, but I hope the JFP rumor is true. She will clean up some of this mess. She'll also probably change up the writing situation. This show is desperately in need of a new direction.

by Anonymousreply 230June 25, 2019 12:10 PM

The makeup on GH is mostly terrible all around except for Herbst but her eyebrows are horrible. KSt literally looks gray.

by Anonymousreply 231June 25, 2019 12:38 PM

R230

Hell, no to JFP. As if GH wasn't already biased toward male characters especially Sonny & Jason. Jill doesn't give a fuck about female characters.

Secondly, Jill never kept GH or YR on budget. Never. She always ran overages. That would never be allowed in the current era of 2019 soaps.

Not to mention Jill should've been drummed out of the soap biz after her Frankie Frame and Maureen Bauer debacles.

by Anonymousreply 232June 25, 2019 12:42 PM

Regarding Watros- I prefer her lack of OTT teenybopper gushiness nonsense that MS played. MS played Nina as a 18 y/o instead of a 50 y/o. And the classic Staff crap of exaggerated waving arms & lunging in her scream partners face.

CW is playing Nina more restrained which is welcomed but I also think it's to delineate for why CW cuts loose once Nina learns the truth about Valentin/Sasha.

by Anonymousreply 233June 25, 2019 12:50 PM

^^^

Pardon the typos. No coffee yet

by Anonymousreply 234June 25, 2019 12:51 PM

[quote]Not to mention Jill should've been drummed out of the soap biz after her Frankie Frame and Maureen Bauer debacles.

Ancient history. JFP is far from perfect, but she would be better than Frank at this point.

by Anonymousreply 235June 25, 2019 12:59 PM

If you want a show where male characters/actors are treated like gold & the budget is never held in check then Jill's for you.

You can not have overages in 2019. You just can not.

by Anonymousreply 236June 25, 2019 1:10 PM

Actually r234 in this case "scream partners" is more accurate

by Anonymousreply 237June 25, 2019 1:46 PM

I’m sure the makeup could use an overhaul, but the bigger, underlying problem is the lighting. It’s most obvious in the way it makes any and all blonde hair/highlights look slick and synthetic. Even if volume is out, soap hair should still look luxurious, not discount.

by Anonymousreply 238June 25, 2019 4:57 PM

R233 Considering Nina was in a coma for around 20 years, she really shouldn't act like a typical 50 year old woman. In her mind and with her experiences, she is still in her late 20s/early 30s.

by Anonymousreply 239June 25, 2019 5:01 PM

I suspect Watros is deliberately underplaying because she knows the story beats to come.

by Anonymousreply 240June 25, 2019 5:10 PM

Now that MS in no longer in the role, I suppose a NIna/Franco recoupling is once again an option for the future. They can't keep Friz happy too long and so far not seeing or feeling any sparks between CW/JPS or CW/IR.

Caught a clip of MS on The Talk yesterday singing GT's praises, yeah I'm sure GT really appreciates the shout out...

Shiloh actor should have been a recast Nik and this Dev actor should have been a SORAS'd Spencer.

CW needs some mascara or something. If it's the lighting that's the problem then they should get Thomas Markle back out of retirement and have him turn this problem around , didn't he win awards for GH lighting...he could probably use the money as his daughter refuses to help him.

by Anonymousreply 241June 25, 2019 5:28 PM

CW needs false lashes. KSt needs a new face.

by Anonymousreply 242June 25, 2019 6:15 PM

BM looks good today and seems awake, I believe this is called "short-timers" attitude, that happy little feeling when you've given your two weeks notice and you know you are almost outta there.

by Anonymousreply 243June 25, 2019 6:22 PM

Shiloh actor looks too young to be a Nicholis recast. What is he, like the same age as Lulu?

by Anonymousreply 244June 25, 2019 6:24 PM

The mentioned legal precedent of “Valentini v Van Etten.” I can only imagine how messy that one got.

by Anonymousreply 245June 25, 2019 7:19 PM

It doesn’t really matter since Lulu looks older than Lucky.

by Anonymousreply 246June 25, 2019 8:04 PM

The actress playing DoD waitress from Beecher's Corner is Matt Cohen's wife (ex-Griffin).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 25, 2019 8:16 PM

KSt was dressed head to toe in solid black yesterday . . . I'm surprised they didn't just give her a burka.

by Anonymousreply 248June 25, 2019 8:59 PM

Literally ever scene now, a character is either talking about Shiloh or Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 249June 25, 2019 9:12 PM

Not that I want Spencer back but I’m not sure why they dropped the election tampering story. It’ll give Genie something to do.

by Anonymousreply 250June 25, 2019 9:23 PM

R241

They aren't doing Nina/Franco. CW spelled it out in her interview. It's Jax.

by Anonymousreply 251June 25, 2019 9:50 PM

What happened to Kin Shriner's leg?

by Anonymousreply 252June 26, 2019 12:48 AM

This DoD story is a dud but the Willow actress is showing up to work.

by Anonymousreply 253June 26, 2019 1:02 AM

Yeah, I think I actually saw a tear when Willlow was getting handcuffed.

by Anonymousreply 254June 26, 2019 2:46 AM

I think I'm done with GH.

by Anonymousreply 255June 26, 2019 2:54 AM

What’s with all the dead leaves on the ground in Oscar’s Meadow? Isn’t it summer in Port Charles? The set decoration looks like fall.

by Anonymousreply 256June 26, 2019 3:56 AM

[quote]- Walker tweeted a handful of tweets yesterday that ABC is doing something that surprised him & showed their commitment to soaps. He said soap fabs would be thrilled. He clarified it is not rebooting AMC/OLTL

I wonder, if given the DAYS lawsuit against NBC and Sony, their studio being sold, and them only being renewed through next year. If perhaps ABC has reached an agreement to move DAYS to ABC and become the producing partner. They could shoot it at Prospect Studios, along with GH. ABC could also keep it in the same slot. This would certainly count as a surprise and show a commitment to soaps.

by Anonymousreply 257June 26, 2019 6:49 AM

I think the 🐁 would want to fully own the show r257 if that happened but most likely the 🐁 probably wouldn't want to Days after this lawsuit against Sony.

by Anonymousreply 258June 26, 2019 7:18 AM

Enough with dead Oscar already. So are they gonna weird out the mother because they have nothing else to do with her character now?

by Anonymousreply 259June 26, 2019 10:52 AM

Making women baby crazy is the way to go on GH.

by Anonymousreply 260June 26, 2019 11:25 AM

I laughed at Katelyn's (Willow) attempt at acting today. Worst. Actress. Ever. She makes Garren(Oscar) seem like Daniel Day Lewis by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 261June 26, 2019 1:21 PM

She received lots of praise yesterday for her awful acting .

by Anonymousreply 262June 26, 2019 1:22 PM

r257, I suspect that they will offer all the old episodes on the new streaming service.

by Anonymousreply 263June 26, 2019 1:28 PM

Garren was even worse than KeMo. Katelyn is at least trying. Rather her than Storms and Rylan and their chipmunk voices in this story. Plus we get to see Chase.

But it’s time to wrap this up. Dawn of Day and Wiley/Jonah has taken over this show. Same with Oscar and he’s DEAD. You can miss every episode for a month, tune back in and be totally fine.

by Anonymousreply 264June 26, 2019 1:47 PM

R262, who was praising her? A bunch of frau's on a messageboard? The same frau's who idolize Maurice?

by Anonymousreply 265June 26, 2019 1:55 PM

Twitter and insta

by Anonymousreply 266June 26, 2019 1:56 PM

Has SwickHard put out for Frank yet?

by Anonymousreply 267June 26, 2019 1:57 PM

Oh, R266. Well, then, if Twitter and Instagram say so, then I guess that settles it.

by Anonymousreply 268June 26, 2019 1:58 PM

Willow is the star of General Hospital

by Anonymousreply 269June 26, 2019 2:12 PM

Willow? More like Wooden.

by Anonymousreply 270June 26, 2019 2:19 PM

Michael E. Knight is on the new podcast episode

by Anonymousreply 271June 26, 2019 2:38 PM

Watros is an awful recast. Just get rid of Nina.

by Anonymousreply 272June 26, 2019 3:46 PM

Hi Michelle @r272.

by Anonymousreply 273June 26, 2019 3:48 PM

R247, I recall her as Chelsea on DAYS. before we learned she was the 'late' Georgia.

She was a teen stirring up trouble; someone said to her 'you're a regular Sami Brady.'

Chelsea snarled: "Who's that?"

Jim Reilly was on his way to create another little diva but Musgrave wasn't contract yet and got another show, then we got another actress in the park who was fine, but didn't take it anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 274June 26, 2019 3:54 PM

Watros can't do anything with a dud character. It's not her fault.

by Anonymousreply 275June 26, 2019 3:55 PM

Why does anyone pretend this writing would be conducive to layering a character or character development? Frank's GH has never been about "character", just like his OLTL. And especially with Ron, it was all plot 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 276June 26, 2019 3:57 PM

And the plots SUCK r276.

by Anonymousreply 277June 26, 2019 4:05 PM

Horrible plots AND a bloated cast

by Anonymousreply 278June 26, 2019 4:15 PM

So Bobbie is Diabetic now. Just another plot point for this baby story, I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 279June 26, 2019 6:19 PM

Willow has grown on me; they'll likely make her Nina's daughter.

I could see her being killed off; dying in Swicky's muscular arms. Him crying.

They need to lock that kid in to a long deal. He's the best newcomer to come along in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 280June 26, 2019 7:41 PM

The park scene with Sam and Curtis was unbelievable. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her whispering that badly. She almost sounded like she was gargling or something. WTH.

by Anonymousreply 281June 26, 2019 7:59 PM

KM was awful today after being on vacay for a week.

by Anonymousreply 282June 26, 2019 11:51 PM

Robert is the new DA

by Anonymousreply 283June 27, 2019 8:22 PM

R283 Have I missed something, when did Robert become a lawyer? I never remember that being part of his history. He has been an international spy and police commissioner.

by Anonymousreply 284June 27, 2019 10:24 PM

He’s not a lawyer but I guess they don’t know that. Or don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 285June 28, 2019 12:00 AM

I mean, I love Robert and want to see him on more, but he is not DA material.

by Anonymousreply 286June 28, 2019 12:05 AM

I'm upset at GH, I hate Jason so don't make me cheer for him. But, I hate that Beecher's Corner smug cop, with a passion.

by Anonymousreply 287June 28, 2019 12:23 AM

It happens re: overnight lawyers

by Anonymousreply 288June 28, 2019 2:54 AM

Exsqueeze me but why is anyone supposed to feel any of this nutty shit?

by Anonymousreply 289June 29, 2019 12:30 AM

I think they’re setting up an exit story for Tamara.

Also, I don’t give a shit about Carson’s baby.

by Anonymousreply 290June 29, 2019 12:38 AM

R290 I still say Kim will somehow try to steal Carly's baby. It can't be a coincidence that Carly is suddenly pregnant just when Kim is going crazy wanting a child.

by Anonymousreply 291June 29, 2019 12:49 AM

TB can stay. Just leave her be. I do't need to see her go nutso because of grief. Fuck that. She's a doctor so she shouldn't be some fragile nutbag. Hate Carson so give no fucks for Carly's stupidity for managing to getting pregnant in her late 40s.

by Anonymousreply 292June 29, 2019 12:51 AM

R292 Doctors are still human, being a doctor doesn't magically protect you from becoming fragile from grief.

by Anonymousreply 293June 29, 2019 1:02 AM

I figured Carly being pregnant had something to do with baby Jonah/Wiley.

by Anonymousreply 294June 29, 2019 1:02 AM

R294 Good writers would tie it into multiple stories.

by Anonymousreply 295June 29, 2019 1:05 AM

Also, there’s gotta be a reason why Bobbie is suddenly diabetic. It’s clearly a plot point.

by Anonymousreply 296June 29, 2019 1:10 AM

I can't stand looking at Bobbie's fish lipped , pulled back face. She looks like a monster.

by Anonymousreply 297June 29, 2019 1:37 PM

A decent writer would have already put Sonny and Kim together.

by Anonymousreply 298June 29, 2019 4:38 PM

They should have been together from the start. At least Tamara has chemistry with Maurice.

by Anonymousreply 299June 29, 2019 6:26 PM

I'm finally catching up on last week's episodes. Who was the woman playing Shiloh's lawyer? Does she have some kind of neurological disease? She seemed to be having trouble with her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 300July 2, 2019 6:22 AM

R300 The lawyer's name is Zahra Amir a new recurring character played by Maysoon Zayid a Muslim comedian who has cerebral palsy and has on multiple occasions expressed interest on wanting to appear on GH.

by Anonymousreply 301July 2, 2019 10:42 AM

Ahh, cerebral palsy. That explains the weird thing going on with her mouth. Thanks for the info r301

I did like the way she stood up to Shiloh and called him on his bullshit. Look forward to seeing her again.

by Anonymousreply 302July 2, 2019 11:14 AM

Is it true that Robert just casually mentioned he went to law school?

by Anonymousreply 303July 2, 2019 12:18 PM

R303

He explained to Laura that he went to law school eons ago with the governor. He learned he passed the bar on the same day he was recruited for the WSB. He chose to become a spy.

Yesterday was the best GH episode in quite awhile.specifically because it was heavy on Mac, Laura and Robert. Mac was on fire as the Comisioner. We haven't had such a forceful presence at the PCPD since he retired. TIIC will be stupid to not make this permanent. Robert & Laura just ooze charm & good memories of a time when GH was better.

by Anonymousreply 304July 2, 2019 12:27 PM

Kelly can no longer pull off the minimal makeup look they had Sam in yesterday.. She looked bad yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 305July 2, 2019 12:32 PM

Mac is looking GOOD with the gray and glasses. I mean...I was kinda shocked by it.

by Anonymousreply 306July 2, 2019 1:06 PM

Kelly always looks as if she just go home from the bar. They should be slathering makeup on her Jackie Zeman style.

by Anonymousreply 307July 2, 2019 4:07 PM

LW’s teeth looked positively gray in that last scene today. Yuck!

And I have no sympathy for Carly or Sonny. We all know this baby will be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 308July 2, 2019 7:59 PM

Sputtering Sonny and Snarly have ZERO chemistry, they're like cordial co-workers.

Lots of Cassandra talk, is Jessica Tuck being brought back only to be wasted once again? If she is coming back does that mean TPTB finally found a Nik recast they like? Tyler keeps trying on SM but doubt it will get him anywhere .

I'm guessing Veronica Cartwright will pay Ava's psychic?

Whoever they recast BM with must resemble him as they went to the trouble to cast a soras'd Scout that resembles BM.

Who will annoying Stella be related to (and by extension Curtis will also be related to)?

by Anonymousreply 309July 2, 2019 8:20 PM

[quote]Who will annoying Stella be related to (and by extension Curtis will also be related to)?

Probably the Quartermaines, on the Ward side. Q seeds have been flung almost as far and wide as Sonny's.

by Anonymousreply 310July 3, 2019 5:05 AM

If anyone should be a Q/Ward, it should be Trina. Give her some ties instead of only using her as the token black friend of Joss and Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 311July 3, 2019 9:38 AM

Did anyone think it was an anvil that Epiphany also revealed she had done a genealogy search.

All the Ashfords are a huge fail to me so IDGAF about them & I certainly don't want Trina related to them. Curtis should've been a Ward. Donnell has chem with everyone (minus Jordan) and he'd have brought some spark to the Q mansion.

I wouldn't mind Trina being related to Epiphany. Epiphany's son was murdered but could easily have unknowingly fathered a child

by Anonymousreply 312July 3, 2019 12:11 PM

[quote]I wouldn't mind Trina being related to Epiphany. Epiphany's son was murdered but could easily have unknowingly fathered a child

Interesting idea, the time frame is about right, too. We never hear about Stan, anymore.

Also, maybe it's no coincidence that jerky Judge Walters is back on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 313July 3, 2019 4:26 PM

Really don’t want Epiphany in a frontburner story.

by Anonymousreply 314July 3, 2019 4:28 PM

Shiloh and Milo needs to happen, if only for the smush name.

by Anonymousreply 315July 3, 2019 5:03 PM

I think the young teen girl who is friends with Cam and Josyln will be related.

by Anonymousreply 316July 3, 2019 5:43 PM

Of course they’re doing an “illegal” story with Dev.

by Anonymousreply 317July 3, 2019 7:33 PM

I think MB's parents came from Central America?

by Anonymousreply 318July 3, 2019 7:47 PM

^^^

Who gives a fuck about Mo's parents?

by Anonymousreply 319July 3, 2019 9:55 PM

Good grief R319. MB requests and suggests certain storylines. Maybe he asked for an illegal immigration story?

by Anonymousreply 320July 3, 2019 10:03 PM

Isn’t he a repub?

by Anonymousreply 321July 4, 2019 12:30 AM

Are we supposed to not notice that this poor Turkish teenager, is fluent in English and barely has an accent?

by Anonymousreply 322July 4, 2019 1:15 AM

WHO is encouraging this??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323July 4, 2019 1:50 AM

I'd say it was a midlife crisis, but that would be too generous.

by Anonymousreply 324July 4, 2019 3:22 AM

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

by Anonymousreply 325July 4, 2019 3:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326July 4, 2019 3:32 AM

GF needs a wardrobe intervention. I don't think the GH wardrobe dept is at fault except for their placating to G's choice of say so. That pukey sage green bathrobe she wore yesterday was the last straw. GF never wears a dress or a skirt or shows her bust.

by Anonymousreply 327July 4, 2019 3:55 AM

Bobbie Spencer question for long-time viewers. I missed quite a bit of it in the 80s. What happened with Bobbie's marriage to Jake? When I stopped watching, he was defending Lucy on a murder charge, slept with her once, and I believe she got pregnant, (or was faking it). When I turned it on years later, Bobbie was interfering in Lucy and Tony's marriage.

So whatever happened to Jake? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 328July 4, 2019 4:02 AM

Friz wedding reception.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329July 4, 2019 10:24 AM

No way is she asking to be dressed like that. Her hair and makeup is also terrible.

by Anonymousreply 330July 4, 2019 10:28 AM

Genie's hair is totally on her. She's responsible for the drab color & far too long length. Her hair desperately needs highlights & a good 5 inches cut.

When Genie goes up in weight she starts wearing more blousey tunic stuff in her real life. I think that has influenced her reel time wardrobe as well.

by Anonymousreply 331July 4, 2019 2:41 PM

If the rumors are true, then JFP will deal with all that R331.

by Anonymousreply 332July 4, 2019 3:07 PM

Jill back to GH? YIKES.

We'll see all the vets disappear and even more of the mob.

The show will change over night and ratings will plummet just like they're dropping at Y&R

Change has to be subtle and for the better; two things most new showrunners don't know how to do.

by Anonymousreply 333July 4, 2019 3:17 PM

If JFP does ride back in on her broom then we can expect Robert's term as DA to be short lived, Anna to be permanently off searching for her twin, Scotty and Bobbi to marry and retire to Florida in Gail and Lee's old condo in the 55+ community, Mac and Felicia to become invisible babysitters to James, Monica off to visit Tracey and most pointedly Laura's mayoral win being invalidated causing Laura to once again seek treatment in France (with Kevin in tow) while JFP taunts GF about Nutri System as she's clearing out her dressing room (again).

by Anonymousreply 334July 4, 2019 4:22 PM

GF stubbornly and foolishly wears the same uniform down to the shoes. She should be wearing summer clothes now such as dresses and skirts. She doesn't look top heavy to me so why cover up everything? Ain't fooling no one.

by Anonymousreply 335July 4, 2019 4:31 PM

She looked downright preggers yesterday, very front heavy. But, yeah, they could do loose fitting with some lighter, brighter fabrics. Unless all the drab stuff is supposed to be her "serious" mayoral get up.

by Anonymousreply 336July 4, 2019 5:26 PM

weight is a life long issue for some, Genie included.

I have found having two salads a day to be life changing in terms of staying regular.

by Anonymousreply 337July 4, 2019 5:49 PM

R344, boy, you nailed it.

Then there will be a big sweeps five part episode where Jerry Jax returns, takes Carly and baby # 9 hostage, Michael gets kidnapped trying to save her; enter Sonny and Jason to save the day.

"Git Outta MAH HOUZE!"

by Anonymousreply 338July 4, 2019 5:51 PM

R334

Everything you predicted would come true if Jill returned except the berating Genie about her weight. That was Wendy who did that. Wendy was relentless.She even berated Genie on the set in front of cast & crew. Genie has said she'll never work with her again.

by Anonymousreply 339July 4, 2019 5:51 PM

oops I mean R334

by Anonymousreply 340July 4, 2019 5:51 PM

We need Wendy back to whip Storms into shape.

by Anonymousreply 341July 4, 2019 5:53 PM

I'm guessing those are Hayden's legs at the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342July 4, 2019 7:22 PM

Of course it’s Hayden. She’s about to soak up all the screen time for the rest of summer along with Finn. Such a pointless - and expensive - character.

Also, if they want Laura to look more like a mayor, maybe put her in business casual wear. She just looks sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 343July 4, 2019 8:30 PM

Was that Obrecht being pushed overboard!? Who would do that? Valentin?

Hayden would be a good guess, since she is Liz's half-sister. Wasn't she in Italy, though? The travel booking said the person was coming from France. Wonder where Sarah's been, and how will they deal with "Gram" Audrey's non-attendance? They rarely mention her anymore. They should start making casual references to her being in assisted living to gradually set things up for the inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 344July 4, 2019 8:39 PM

Who is pushing Liesel into the drink? Could it actually be Nell?

by Anonymousreply 345July 4, 2019 8:40 PM

I just remembered, wasn't there some bad blood between Hayden and Dr. O? I think she was the one who outed her past with that ex-husband, or boyfriend. The details are a bit hazy, but it was back When O hated Finn's guts and was working to bring him down, Hayden was collateral damage.

by Anonymousreply 346July 4, 2019 8:48 PM

They could’ve brought on Sarah and gave her Hayden’s story.

by Anonymousreply 347July 4, 2019 9:36 PM

OMG! The Sarah troll is back!!!

by Anonymousreply 348July 4, 2019 11:45 PM

Is Easton more expensive than Budig?

by Anonymousreply 349July 5, 2019 1:57 PM

Speaking of Easton, I wonder if BM will become Y&R's Easton. Y&R could bring him back as a different character... there are also rumors of KeMo leaving, she has no other options due in large part to a deficiency in the talent dept so BM could make it a term of his conditions to return that they give her a role also and make them a couple thus enticing their Dream fanatics to come over to Y&R....stranger things have happened...

I know BM "hates soaps" but I bet he hates having a paltry bank account even more.

by Anonymousreply 350July 5, 2019 2:24 PM

R350

Put down the crack pipe. If BM returns to YR there's no way he brings KM on & demands she be hired. They are not married or even in a relationship-not that that would make it even kosher.

If YR offers him his job back they're crazy. BM's disdain for the medium that launched him is palpable. His refusal to earn his paycheck by actually looking awake, speaking up & emoting does not need to be rewarded. JT never phones it in & isn't trying to bail on the show at every contract. He also doesn't demand outs.

by Anonymousreply 351July 5, 2019 2:39 PM

can anyone provide an interview or anything of the sort that shows BM's disdain for soaps?

by Anonymousreply 352July 5, 2019 3:10 PM

Billy Miller is in an Apple TV series - with a terrific cast. He's going to be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 353July 5, 2019 3:28 PM

None of this matters because Monaco isn't going to quit her job where she can be as lazy as she wants, get top billing and top salary. She has the easiest job in television.

by Anonymousreply 354July 5, 2019 4:39 PM

R352

You don't need an interview. Just look at how he behaves on screen

R353

He's not going to make what he's currently make on the Apple show.

by Anonymousreply 355July 5, 2019 5:39 PM

I don't think people take into account just how much it pissed Billy off when they brought Steve Burton back. That changed everything for him.

by Anonymousreply 356July 5, 2019 5:43 PM

^^^^

Hope he remembers that is YR offers his old role back. JT does not deserve to be let go.

by Anonymousreply 357July 5, 2019 5:47 PM

Billy has always wanted primetime, this isn't news.

by Anonymousreply 358July 5, 2019 6:09 PM

None of his primetime work that I saw was particularly impressive. In fact, it had pretty much the exact same pouty, chip-on-the-shoulder quality to it. Maybe that's just him.

by Anonymousreply 359July 5, 2019 6:14 PM

Well not everyone wants to be like most soap actors, too lazy to audition and try to better themselves. We're shitting on Billy for that but we have the likes of Monaco doing the worst work of anyone and getting paid. Never having to challenge herself. Never having to actually do anything but whisper and mumble and get paid thousands of dollar an episode. We should strive to be that lazy like her.

by Anonymousreply 360July 5, 2019 6:30 PM

Why is it GH has enough money in the budget for false eyelashes for this Harmony person who is in jail yet they let NuNina wander around a fashion magazine office with her naked eyes disappearing into her face...they can't afford two sets of falsies? If I were CW I'd supply my own false eyelashes, she must have a CVS card she can use to earn some ExtraBucks with.

by Anonymousreply 361July 5, 2019 6:46 PM

^^^

I wonder if CW has some sort of eye allergy where she can't wear mascara or false lashes.

by Anonymousreply 362July 5, 2019 7:48 PM

I fear for Jeremy the dog. There have been way too many mentions of how important he is to Carol...

by Anonymousreply 363July 5, 2019 8:49 PM

Can’t wait to read Mo’s book!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 364July 5, 2019 9:01 PM

Both Billy Miller and Tamara Braun seem to be putting more effort into their performance since Drew and Kim got back from Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Perhaps they both hated the Oscar dying storyline as much as we did.

by Anonymousreply 365July 5, 2019 9:30 PM

R328, Jake and Lucy broke up. He went off to some foreign country to do work for the underprivileged and never came back.

by Anonymousreply 366July 5, 2019 9:38 PM

Here’s more info, R328. I forgot that Scotty Baldwin had a corrupt hand in breaking up Bobbie and Jake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367July 5, 2019 9:41 PM

R352, yes, in his performances.

Viewers can tell when someone's acting like he doesn't want to be there.

He was the flavor of the month for a bit. The drunken frat boy all the women want to save. But, as Reva Shayne once said to Alexandra Spaulding, "The bloom is off the rose!"

by Anonymousreply 368July 5, 2019 10:16 PM

I submit for consideration my guess as to who Stella is related to in PC as per her DNA test:

Valerie.

We don't know who Valerie's father is and he could have been Stella's brother.

by Anonymousreply 369July 6, 2019 2:27 PM

The actress who plays Trina was just put on contract. She’ll probably be of relation to someone.

by Anonymousreply 370July 6, 2019 3:24 PM

Trina is personality free.

by Anonymousreply 371July 6, 2019 3:52 PM

I'll gladly take Trina over mini-Carly any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 372July 6, 2019 4:12 PM

Joss, Cam, Dev and Trina are gonna become the new Liz, Lucky, Nikolas and Emily

by Anonymousreply 373July 6, 2019 4:23 PM

Cameron's face is very expressive.

by Anonymousreply 374July 6, 2019 4:24 PM

R373

Minus the talent of Jackson, Herbst, Christopher & Tamblyn.

by Anonymousreply 375July 6, 2019 5:14 PM

They haven’t had a good teen cast in years. Even Maxie, Georgie, Dillon and Sage were boring.

by Anonymousreply 376July 6, 2019 6:14 PM

R359. maybe? I don't think he's capable of playing anything else.

I think he did a Castle or something where he played a jerk and got punched out early in the episode or something?

You can work a lot if you embrace your type in Hollywood. Most people want to be Brad Pitt. But they ain't.

by Anonymousreply 377July 8, 2019 3:41 AM

He was a semi-regular on Ringer...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378July 8, 2019 4:36 AM

Josh Swickard got married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379July 8, 2019 12:23 PM

He played a real evil guy for a true crime story. A man who kills his new wife on their honeymoon while scuba diving. He was very good in it. A very charming, likable guy to all, but he was a sociopath. He was chilling. Got lots of good reviews for it.

by Anonymousreply 380July 8, 2019 12:27 PM

I didn’t see Billy on Y&R so I guess I missed out.

by Anonymousreply 381July 8, 2019 2:24 PM

R380, all his characters are a beat away from being a charming sociopath.

Swicky got hitched? Was BFF Mealor a groomsman? Best man?

by Anonymousreply 382July 8, 2019 2:36 PM

If BM wants a prime time career he needs to stop the yo-yo weight gain and do his best regardless how much he hates his co-workers and how revolting they are (i.e. SB). Justin Hartley would never have landed that big prime time This Is Us gig had he been half assing it on Y&R and letting his appearance go and not holding his own against Eric Braeden.

That said, imo, BM strikes me as a rather one note actor just playing a version of himself.

by Anonymousreply 383July 8, 2019 3:19 PM

Kim drugging Drew. Original!

by Anonymousreply 384July 8, 2019 8:35 PM

Kim is crazy

by Anonymousreply 385July 8, 2019 8:37 PM

I wonder how long GH will be able to keep William Lipton "Cameron"....he is multi talented and good looking, definitely destined for better things and I don't mean Hallmark movies. I bet a year and he's out of there.

by Anonymousreply 386July 8, 2019 11:09 PM

He needs to move on ASAP. Teen Cameron is nothing but a Franco prop.

by Anonymousreply 387July 9, 2019 12:19 AM

If he sticks around, I could see him being what Micheal should have been, interesting.

by Anonymousreply 388July 9, 2019 12:41 AM

Is it just me or was one day of Elizabeth and Franco's wedding reception more dramatic and entertaining, than the entire Nurse's Ball?

by Anonymousreply 389July 9, 2019 2:17 AM

If Dr. O bites the dust I WILL RIOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 390July 9, 2019 4:42 AM

R389, I agree — this reception was better than the dreadful Nurses’ Ball.

And yeah, William Lipton won’t be around GH long. His Cameron is a real find. Great looking kid with a lot of talent.

by Anonymousreply 391July 9, 2019 6:09 AM

R389

I agree. I loved yesterday minus the eye rolling time spent at the Corinthos house

The reception was fun, romantic, touching & with several cliffhangers.

It's been forever since I've looked forward to a follow-up episode. I'm really looking forward to today.

by Anonymousreply 392July 9, 2019 11:49 AM

Yesterday started off slow but ended with a bang. I did not miss the Corinthos and DOD gang.

by Anonymousreply 393July 9, 2019 1:00 PM

I like Dustin the high school teacher, can we keep him?

by Anonymousreply 394July 9, 2019 9:19 PM

Another really food episode today. The last 2 days have been the best GH episodes in forever. Balanced, romantic, fun,, small forward movements in story, & most of all no Sonny,Carly,Jason or Sam. GH is just better without them.

Back to hell tomorrow.

The actor playing Dustin is Mark Lawson from OLTL. He played Brody.

by Anonymousreply 395July 9, 2019 9:29 PM

R395 I can't wait to watch today's episode not only was yesterday's episode wonderful, now I'm being told Mark Lawson is on there. His Brody on OLTL was HOT!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 396July 9, 2019 9:43 PM

He’s being wasted on Lulu. Such a shame.

by Anonymousreply 397July 9, 2019 10:09 PM

Lawson's short ass is ugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 398July 9, 2019 10:10 PM

Actually, I thought he looked quite good. He doesn't seem to have aged at all. And so what if he's short? Lulu is barely five feet, if even.

by Anonymousreply 399July 9, 2019 10:27 PM

Fuck Brody looks good

by Anonymousreply 400July 9, 2019 10:38 PM

R400, I follow him on Instagram; he's always working out in his garage with free weights. the boy is a BEAST. Appears to be a doting dad, too.

I've always found him likeable; he's height appropriate for Lulu; they need to GRAB him.

by Anonymousreply 401July 9, 2019 11:14 PM

[quote]Another really food episode today.

What foods did they feature?

by Anonymousreply 402July 9, 2019 11:44 PM

Mark Lawson should have been Lucky. This Lulu sucks. Rest the character for six months then recast.

by Anonymousreply 403July 10, 2019 12:03 AM

WTF needs crying sanctimonious Lucky. Nikolas would be great to have back but I haven't missed Lucky for one second.

by Anonymousreply 404July 10, 2019 12:18 AM

Jasam and Carson are back tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 405July 10, 2019 12:22 AM

BOOO

by Anonymousreply 406July 10, 2019 12:26 AM

Billy looked good in and out of that suit today.

by Anonymousreply 407July 10, 2019 12:36 AM

there's that one photo of NIkolas and Lucky from 1996 and he's still such a boy while Nikolas was already a man; Nik's in a blue muscle shirt and he's standing behind Lucky like he's thinking: I could just TAKE you now and make you my bitch!

by Anonymousreply 408July 10, 2019 12:59 AM

JPS's Frasier episode is on, he looks so good.

by Anonymousreply 409July 10, 2019 1:22 AM

I always thought TC was odd casting for Nikolas.

by Anonymousreply 410July 10, 2019 2:49 AM

He was. He's part Native American, I think; and the Cassadines were ...what? Greek?

If they'd had the right coloring and if they'd written it that Stavros raped Laura the night she was kidnapped then Laura's firstborn could have been Luke's only she thought it was Stavros'.

by Anonymousreply 411July 10, 2019 2:56 AM

Mark Lawson looks great.

So does Billy Miller. When he loses the bloat, the boy is sexy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 412July 10, 2019 6:03 AM

All the fraus here calling Miller fat and then he takes off his shirt.

by Anonymousreply 413July 10, 2019 12:29 PM

R413

You have to recognize Miller's weight yo yos. He has had periods of being chubby & bloated. He's not cut in anyway so right now I'd call him fit-fat.

by Anonymousreply 414July 10, 2019 12:36 PM

It’s easy to see when he drops weight in his face.

by Anonymousreply 415July 10, 2019 12:45 PM

Oh you fraus, I think Burton is more about your crusty alley.

by Anonymousreply 416July 10, 2019 12:51 PM

Ugly racist Burton

by Anonymousreply 417July 10, 2019 12:58 PM

BI - a wild plot twist is in store for a currently domesticated character

- expect several baddies from one show’s past to show back up

- a popular actor is not a fan of his new storyline

- a fan-fave role is being recast

by Anonymousreply 418July 10, 2019 3:07 PM

BI - a wild plot twist is in store for a currently domesticated character

- expect several baddies from one show’s past to show back up

- a popular actor is not a fan of his new storyline

- a fan-fave role is being recast

by Anonymousreply 419July 10, 2019 3:08 PM

So exciting you needed to tell us twice?

by Anonymousreply 420July 10, 2019 3:32 PM

My guesses:

Wild plot twist: I have no idea, they can't unpartner Sputtering Sonny and Snarly until after the baby so I have no guess.

Baddies returning: Jerry Jacks, Cassandra

Popular actor doesn't like his story: MB and spina bifida.

Fan fave being recast: BM

by Anonymousreply 421July 10, 2019 3:33 PM

R421

The blind items are from SOD so they could be about any of the soaps.

R417

I'm as gay as a lavender draped Cher doll

by Anonymousreply 422July 10, 2019 5:01 PM

Well then if the Blinds can be from any of the 4 remaining stellar soaps, I sticking with these guesses for GH:

Baddies Returning: Jerry and Cassandra

Fan Favorite Recast: BM

The other two blinds I don't know...are Doug and Julie still together on DOOL....I haven't watched since circa the Carter administration...maybe they're breaking them up, that would be wild, no?

by Anonymousreply 423July 10, 2019 5:18 PM

I could see the several baddies returning being about GH. I have long felt that GH has a stable of villains that would lend itself to a story of all of them teaming up, like villains do in comic books. There has also been some indications of something like that happening. Just this week, Dr. O, when talking about Jerry Jax, said that everyone that worked for Helena meets each other sooner or later. Then you have Nelle and Ryan, being in the same facility. Cassandra is still out there somewhere, with a Cassadine. We never knew what happened to Faison's brain, etc... And with the Scorpio brothers being Police Chief and DA, with Laura being mayor, this would be the time to have a great over-reaching story that could mine the show's history. Constance Towers is still active, so I could see Helena being resurrected one last time. They might even talk Tony Geary into making a short return as Luke, to take part in the story. I was surprised when he consented to a story about his life in Amsterdam, he has always been so private. Maybe he was signaling that he could still work on a very limited basis.

by Anonymousreply 424July 10, 2019 5:29 PM

Isn't the recast Dante? I thought breakdowns were already released.

There's no reason to recast Drew. He was only created to make room for Steve Burton's comeback. The character was almost immediately relegated to back-burner status.

by Anonymousreply 425July 10, 2019 6:19 PM

However, I still say if they do recast, they should do it with Sean Kanan. And make it that it's actually AJ's identical twin, and NOT Jason.

by Anonymousreply 426July 10, 2019 6:20 PM

I love how Liz was happy that her retconned sister came to our party but none of her real established family bother to show up

by Anonymousreply 427July 10, 2019 7:07 PM

Liz’s real family doesn’t matter to Frank.

I thought the Nelle actress was leaving. Can we get rid of her already? Bring back Jerry Jacks and Faith Roscoe.

And Sean K would be an idiot to return.

by Anonymousreply 428July 10, 2019 7:16 PM

Cleveland? I don't recall Oscar and Kim coming to PC from Cleveland, thought they came from San Diego... Whatever the case, can Kim please just go back to where ever she came from STAT. I know it's the writers' fault and not TB's fault but this insipid character and her tearless crying is grating on my last nerve. The stringy hair though, that I blame on TB.

So now is this Dev kid going to turn out to be a terrorist or double agent or what? If the almighty Jason suggests it whilst standing in his Mr. Clean pose, then it must be so.

by Anonymousreply 429July 10, 2019 8:19 PM

Alexis needs to be disbarred NOW. How could she not know what was in her own client's will? Yeah, he was just a kid, but she knew those ELQ shares would be a huge deal. You wouldn't just leave that to some clerk or paralegal to handle. And she and Diane are supposed to be the best in town? Oh, my sides.

by Anonymousreply 430July 10, 2019 9:36 PM

R146

SK can keep his fat fuck Right Winger body off the show. If they need an AJ bring back the superior BW.

R148

Liz's family not being there isn't just a Franck problem. In 22 years no regime has sought to bring on her parents. It's ridiculous that we have an entire Ashford clan & Nina's getting her long lost daughter but GH can't give us a 6 month arc with of Jeff Webber's return.

by Anonymousreply 431July 10, 2019 9:59 PM

Chad and Burton are Trumpsters too. Ingo, as well.

by Anonymousreply 432July 10, 2019 11:13 PM

KKK at GH

by Anonymousreply 433July 11, 2019 12:03 AM

I’ve always wanted them to bring on Liz’s mom but at this point I’m okay with it. They’d just have Franco hijack the story anyway. Wait until Friz is over.

by Anonymousreply 434July 11, 2019 2:35 AM

Friz are here for good.

by Anonymousreply 435July 11, 2019 2:59 AM

Liz needs to have her Mom appear at some point. Andrea Evans?

by Anonymousreply 436July 11, 2019 3:07 AM

Nancy Lee Grahn is a good Democrat, and so is William deVry.

Jon Lindstrom is also liberal.

by Anonymousreply 437July 11, 2019 6:57 AM

NLG is relentless on twitter trashing Trump & Co., I l love her for it.

by Anonymousreply 438July 11, 2019 12:12 PM

R436

Evans? God, no!!

by Anonymousreply 439July 11, 2019 1:11 PM

There may be some short-term double cross misunderstanding story involving Dev, but it looks like they're setting the character up to be Sonny's true heir apparent.

Jason's now too old and can't really can't commit any crimes anymore.

by Anonymousreply 440July 11, 2019 1:40 PM

Throw chicken and watermelon at Steve and Toothpaste and diet pills at Laura at upcoming fan events

by Anonymousreply 441July 11, 2019 2:33 PM

Monday & Tuesday was so refreshing. I totally enjoyed them. Wednesday we were back to the wall to wall drivel of Sonny/Jason and the Shiloh shit.

by Anonymousreply 442July 11, 2019 2:38 PM

I’m already sick of Hayden

by Anonymousreply 443July 11, 2019 4:24 PM

But but Steeb isn't a racist. He just edits out his racist comments like he never said them.

by Anonymousreply 444July 11, 2019 5:19 PM

Steve Burton is a racist.

by Anonymousreply 445July 11, 2019 6:39 PM

Hayden's been here 1 day. No way you can be tired of her.

I'm thrilled she's back. She's 100% better than Sholoh or the Mob Crew.

by Anonymousreply 446July 11, 2019 6:47 PM

She is 100% better than the mob crew at least Budig can speak properly.

by Anonymousreply 447July 11, 2019 6:55 PM

I hate the mob crew as well but I also don’t give a shit about Hayden or Finn. They’re about to play Budig everyday until she leaves again.

by Anonymousreply 448July 11, 2019 8:30 PM

I'm so glad Jax is back full time. Really enjoying him. Didn't realize how much I missed Jax until we got him back.

Yes, I know, Ingo isn't the strongest actor. But he really exudes right and goodness, counteracting Jason and Sonny. Important to have that counter-balance on the show.

And Ingo looks great. The blond highlights and nice tan really suit him. Also seems to have gained a little weight which he wears well. For the year he was on B&B, he looked too thin -- almost to the point of looking sickly. Of course B&B didn't know what to do with Ingo and barely played him as Thorne, so he smartly bolted when his contract was up in Feb.

by Anonymousreply 449July 11, 2019 8:39 PM

Someone remind me why Jason is interrogating a prisoner...?

by Anonymousreply 450July 11, 2019 8:44 PM

Racist Steve needs to feel special.

by Anonymousreply 451July 11, 2019 9:11 PM

wtf is wrong with Kelly that she can’t talk properly.

by Anonymousreply 452July 11, 2019 10:05 PM

R452

I think she's impaired in some way.

by Anonymousreply 453July 11, 2019 10:43 PM

Her fans blame it on her being deaf in one ear

by Anonymousreply 454July 11, 2019 10:44 PM

She was fine during the short lived Dream reign. By "fine" I'm not suggesting she was a good actress then but only that she looked awake and she didn't sound like she had mouth full of marbles.

At first I thought she was just being awful with SB but she's a zombie with everyone, it must be a chore for any of the actors to work with her, they must dread it. All of the kid actors on the show can act circles around her including poor little now unemployed TK Weaver.

by Anonymousreply 455July 11, 2019 11:02 PM

Good lord, who did GF piss off in the Wardrobe Dept.

by Anonymousreply 456July 12, 2019 6:03 PM

FV (more likely his Assistant) is on twitter going on about the "off the charts chemistry between Nina and Jax today", I beg to differ.

by Anonymousreply 457July 12, 2019 6:15 PM

I must have missed the scene with Jax and Nina chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 458July 12, 2019 8:19 PM

I think everyone did and with most of the couples on this show.

by Anonymousreply 459July 12, 2019 11:48 PM

So now will Dante's gunshot leave him in a coma putting the character in a holding pattern until DZ runs out of savings (haven't heard of him having any projects but I could be wrong...) and comes back or will we see a recast Dante next week or what's your guess?

Also I was surprised to read a recap for the week 7/22 that says Jason and Drew fulfill their promise to Oscar (did they promise to build something...) makes me wonder if that was a scene taped between SB and BM with high a security presence including National Guard or if we will see a recast Drew by then...

by Anonymousreply 460July 13, 2019 4:34 PM

BM will air until Mid August

by Anonymousreply 461July 13, 2019 4:42 PM

R460

The rumor about security being needed was too far back for it to be about something that airs next week. GH tapes 3 weeks ahead.

I never bought that rumor anyway. Big deal if SB/BM don't care for each other. Soaps have had far more notorious feuds than these 2 knuckleheads.

by Anonymousreply 462July 13, 2019 4:53 PM

[quote]So now will Dante's gunshot leave him in a coma putting the character in a holding pattern until DZ runs out of savings (haven't heard of him having any projects but I could be wrong...) and comes back or will we see a recast Dante next week or what's your guess?

Maybe, but it was actually the guard who had the gun, so Dante could have lunged at him, causing the gun to go off in the scuffle. It might be the guard who really got shot, or the guard could have shot Dante to subdue him. All that would make a compelling argument for why he is still a danger and needs to remain locked away.

by Anonymousreply 463July 13, 2019 7:17 PM

They need to just send Lulu off with Dante. The two actors don’t even have chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 464July 14, 2019 4:18 AM

SBu out here liking helicopter dicks. Some deacon of the church he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465July 14, 2019 11:06 AM

Not shocked at all by Burton who has a homoerotic relationship with Bradford is out there watching dick videos.

by Anonymousreply 466July 14, 2019 12:51 PM

It all makes sense now.

by Anonymousreply 467July 14, 2019 12:52 PM

The religious racist is into watching swinging dicks.

by Anonymousreply 468July 14, 2019 1:16 PM

He likes skinny pencil dick I see.

by Anonymousreply 469July 14, 2019 1:21 PM

I feel this should have its own thread.

by Anonymousreply 470July 14, 2019 1:44 PM

He needs a burner account .

by Anonymousreply 471July 14, 2019 1:49 PM

I always thought the wife looked mannish but no one can tell me that stuff with Bradford is normal for two "straight" males. When the show is on a break, those two are on the road together . All the time.

by Anonymousreply 472July 14, 2019 2:20 PM

His wife looks mannish and like a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 473July 14, 2019 2:41 PM

[quote] SBu out here liking helicopter dicks.

And I oop.....say what now?

by Anonymousreply 474July 14, 2019 2:44 PM

Helicopter dick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475July 14, 2019 2:49 PM

original tweet so you can see exactly what was liked!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476July 14, 2019 2:51 PM

We see what you like Steve “ Jesus Freak” Burton.

by Anonymousreply 477July 14, 2019 3:07 PM

If Steve liked it then why is it not listed under his likes on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 478July 14, 2019 4:20 PM

Because he unliked it. It was there for hours last night, hours.

by Anonymousreply 479July 14, 2019 4:23 PM

Wow, that's a bit obsessive

by Anonymousreply 480July 14, 2019 4:23 PM

No one's obsessive if anything it's Burton with dick videos, swinging ones. Not my problem he's into homoerotic porn.

by Anonymousreply 481July 14, 2019 4:24 PM

Huh. I had no idea there was actual porn on Twitter. I looked at the page of the guy doing the "helicopter" and there are clips that show full penetration.

by Anonymousreply 482July 14, 2019 8:15 PM

Lots of porn on Twitter until the page gets deleted.

by Anonymousreply 483July 14, 2019 8:32 PM

I'm glad the show is featuring Brad and Lucas a lot thanks to the baby switch storyline. Bravo to GH for having gay characters in town.

That said, this storyline would have more impact if the show was truly committed to the characters of Brad and Lucas. They seem to exist only for this storyline and barely interact with any characters outside of this storyline.

More importantly, they don't have their own set. You don't ever see the two at home with Wiley. It's always at restaurants or the hospital. You don't ever see them in their living room playing with Wiley or putting him to bed. The only time they had a living room set was a year ago when the baby died. And it was a tiny, nondescript set that they used for those scenes.

You can always tell how committed a show is to a character(s) by whether they have a set.

by Anonymousreply 484July 14, 2019 8:57 PM

Michael and Nelle should be featured more in the Wiley story. Why give the Nelle actress a frontburner story on her way out?

by Anonymousreply 485July 15, 2019 7:35 PM

Walt Willey is in talks to join GH in the fall.

by Anonymousreply 486July 15, 2019 9:47 PM

^^^^If this is true about Walt, I hope he talks his old buddy Alicia Minshew into joining with him and that they make HER NuNina and we will all just pretend CW never happened...wasn't there a NuCarly that lasted a split second in between long term Carlys.

by Anonymousreply 487July 15, 2019 9:53 PM

R487

Minshew is not needed. Walt would actually make an inspired Jeff Webber but knowing TIIC he'll be hored as a new character with no ties to GH history.

by Anonymousreply 488July 15, 2019 10:08 PM

If they bring Walt as Jeff Webber they should really make Colleen Zenk either Liz or Hayden's mom.

by Anonymousreply 489July 15, 2019 10:10 PM

Minshew is too young to be Nina. JB as Carly actually wasn’t so terrible towards the end of her run. I always thought they got rid of her way too fast. LW really isn’t all that better in the role.

And fuck Hayden. Give Liz a mom.

by Anonymousreply 490July 15, 2019 10:35 PM

Well if 51 yr old William deVry can play 43 yr old Kelly Monaco's father, then I say 45 yr old Minshew can play menopausal Nina. Nina had no sun exposure for 20 years, she should look younger than her age.

I understand CW not wanting to mimic MS's cuckoo bird acting style but she has gone too far the other direction, her bland blandness is too bland. I keep reading on other forums what a masterful psycho CW played on some other soap a couple decades ago....I'm her age and I can't do a lot of things I could do well 20 years ago. Let's release her with love.

by Anonymousreply 491July 15, 2019 11:03 PM

KM looks haggard AF. Minshew would look ridiculous playing mommy to Sasha in scenes. Nina should’ve never been recast.

by Anonymousreply 492July 15, 2019 11:06 PM

CW can blow the doors off. I think it is an acting choice to play Nina now as the calm all ducks in a row woman so that when the reveal happens & CW cuts loose she will snatch all our wigs.

by Anonymousreply 493July 16, 2019 12:34 AM

Did the show really need a Nina recast?

by Anonymousreply 494July 16, 2019 12:38 AM

R493 I think so too!

Either that, or Uncle Frankie doesn't really have a story for her.

by Anonymousreply 495July 16, 2019 12:42 AM

Why is Sasha going along with the lie again?

by Anonymousreply 496July 16, 2019 12:55 AM

Can the next thread title be about Burton's love for helicopter cock?

by Anonymousreply 497July 16, 2019 12:59 AM

Maybe Walt Willey can be a love interest for Alexis or Monica. Or a triangle?

by Anonymousreply 498July 16, 2019 1:03 AM

I just hope this doesn't mean that DA Robert Scorpio is on his way out. If GH, were to bring Willey on as his AMC character, Jackson has experience as a DA. And, since he left town and Erica on the last ABC episode, it would not cause as many continuity problems as Nora does.

by Anonymousreply 499July 16, 2019 1:15 AM

They should be trimming down the cast, not adding to it. Enough!

by Anonymousreply 500July 16, 2019 1:23 AM

r486

link?

if not I can make shit up as well... I hear that Jane Elliot is in talks for a return

by Anonymousreply 501July 16, 2019 1:29 AM

Well, I guess that’s confirmation that Nik is on the way back.

by Anonymousreply 502July 16, 2019 7:09 PM

Latest ratings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503July 17, 2019 1:49 AM

[quote]Well, I guess that’s confirmation that Nik is on the way back.

What is?

by Anonymousreply 504July 17, 2019 3:35 AM

Ava tried to connect with Nikolas through a psychic and was told his presence wasn’t felt on the other side. Really stupid stuff. I also read Hayden mentioned Nik.

by Anonymousreply 505July 17, 2019 12:01 PM

Rumor

Miller's last tape date is next Friday.

by Anonymousreply 506July 18, 2019 12:59 PM

More exits are coming

by Anonymousreply 507July 18, 2019 6:16 PM

The man lurking at the reception sounds like Nik but I can't see him risking being seen. Every person there would know him.

by Anonymousreply 508July 18, 2019 11:19 PM

R507, who?

Or are you another blind item liar?

by Anonymousreply 509July 20, 2019 6:54 AM

No posts since Friday... everyone lose interest or deterred by the new board rules for non paying posters?

by Anonymousreply 510July 22, 2019 10:36 PM

I hope they bring back the guy that played Brody on OLTL, to date Lulu after she and Dante divorces.

by Anonymousreply 511July 23, 2019 1:17 AM

He was just put on contract.

by Anonymousreply 512July 23, 2019 3:05 AM

R512 SWEET!!!

by Anonymousreply 513July 23, 2019 3:11 AM

I find it so odd that a string of newbies get automatic contracts but the actors playing Molly and TJ - who actually have connections in town - are kept on recurring.

by Anonymousreply 514July 23, 2019 3:23 AM

I have to say the Nina/ Jax scene today, made me think maybe Watros is getting warmed up.

by Anonymousreply 515July 23, 2019 4:47 AM

FTLOG! I don't give a fuck about Shiloh or Drew's past. I'm long past ready for both to go.

by Anonymousreply 516July 23, 2019 12:36 PM

r512

link?

by Anonymousreply 517July 23, 2019 12:42 PM

Interview with Mark Lawson on GH role and his days at OLTL -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518July 23, 2019 5:00 PM

So glad to see Robert Scorpio on screen regularly. And having something to do! Glad they figured out they could make him the DA.

Also glad the show is finally trying to give some storylines to the vets like Robert and Bobbie and Kevin/Ryan. They've even using Mac! It's smart the show recognized that giving the vets some storylines might lure back lapsed viewers.

Now, how about getting Lucy involved in some of the day to day happenings.

by Anonymousreply 519July 24, 2019 10:22 PM

Does anyone else think that TPTB, told Watros to be a bit more manic? She finally seems to be clicking as Nina this week. I've also noticed they have seemingly put some darker pink eye-shadow on her to make her look less washed out.

by Anonymousreply 520July 26, 2019 1:02 AM

Her makeup looked terrible yesterday. It was really muddy and much too matte.

by Anonymousreply 521July 26, 2019 4:06 PM

New photo of Jackie Z and Brad Maule.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522July 26, 2019 8:55 PM

GH killing Tony and Alan off, was two of the stupidest things they ever did. Either one of them, would have been a worthy successor to Steve Hardy. Instead we have Bobbie and Monica, who have sort of taken over the Audrey and Jessie type place in the cast, but we don't have a strong older patriarch.

by Anonymousreply 523July 27, 2019 2:20 AM

Did any The Middle, fans recognize the psychic today? It was Jen Ray, who played Nancy Donahue on The Middle.

by Anonymousreply 524July 27, 2019 2:33 AM

r524

she has a whole page and a half in SOD this week.

by Anonymousreply 525July 27, 2019 2:35 AM

R523

Absolutely. It was such a Guza thing to do. God how I hated Guza/Pratt/Jill.

by Anonymousreply 526July 27, 2019 2:37 AM

R525 I haven't bought a SOD for well over a decade.

by Anonymousreply 527July 27, 2019 2:40 AM

Please tell me she isn’t on contract. Howarth was painful in the scenes with her. Actually, he’s painful most of the time. I can’t stand “quirky” Franco.

by Anonymousreply 528July 27, 2019 3:31 AM

R528

She's supposed to just be here for a few days. I enjoyed Howarth's scenes with her. Franco acted just like anyone would if some psychic spouted unsolicited nonsense- incredulous at first then curious. The show is so dark & morose I'm thankful for any sort of levity.

I mean we have a disabled child on the way, 2 mothers grieving the loss of their kids, Alzheimers, a teen girl moaning about her dead boyfriend, etc..

by Anonymousreply 529July 27, 2019 4:37 AM

R529 I'm guessing she will be pushed hard for the Daytime Emmy Award for guest star.

by Anonymousreply 530July 27, 2019 5:38 AM

Damn near everyone was at Fan Club Weekend except Genie and Jon. Hell, even Becky showed up.

by Anonymousreply 531July 27, 2019 10:25 PM

R531

Jon was there. I saw pics.

by Anonymousreply 532July 28, 2019 4:20 PM

RoHo, Herbst and the Shiloh actor apparently had the longest lines.

by Anonymousreply 533July 29, 2019 2:04 AM

Billy posted his goodbye. So dramatic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534July 29, 2019 2:10 AM

R533

I saw that in the FCW recaps and it tickled the fuck out of me because Burton & Benard were also there. GH has long needed to quit building the entire show around the tired & played out Benard, Burton and their molls.

by Anonymousreply 535July 29, 2019 12:54 PM

I wish they allowed BM to actually have a personality but they stuck him with that fucking stone cold shit, He was great as Jake and could have been a great Q but the writing was never there

by Anonymousreply 536July 29, 2019 2:22 PM

He should’ve never been brought on as a Jason Morgan recast. Jake and Liz were great until they were ruined by shitty writing.

by Anonymousreply 537July 29, 2019 2:35 PM

I can't stand how Carly constantly stands in judgement of Julian, while her husband is Sonny and her best friend is Jason. Hypocrisy thy name is Carly Corinthos. Same goes for Michael. I'll give Bobbie a pass, because she has never really cared for Sonny, she just tolerates him because of Carly and the kids.

by Anonymousreply 538July 30, 2019 12:46 AM

I hope that physic isn't real, because I'd still love for one more return from Helena.

by Anonymousreply 539July 30, 2019 12:47 AM

^^meant psychic

by Anonymousreply 540July 30, 2019 12:48 AM

The Carly character should have been gone years and years ago. She is awful.

by Anonymousreply 541July 30, 2019 1:23 AM

ugh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542July 30, 2019 8:37 PM

R542 I hope it is part of a storyline bringing Nic back, remember some Cassadine took her.

by Anonymousreply 543July 30, 2019 8:45 PM

Altman retires this Friday. Her stories will air into the fall.

Chris Can Etten and Dan O-Connor will be co-HWs.

by Anonymousreply 544July 30, 2019 8:56 PM

Nothing will change until Frank is thrown out. This show is a mess. Now Shiloh has the flash drive? So ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 545July 31, 2019 2:26 AM

Whatever keeps Coby Ryan McLaughlin on screen is OK by me.

by Anonymousreply 546July 31, 2019 2:35 AM

Catching up on GH episodes. The issue of Crimson with Ava on the cover is the size of a phone book!?!? Looks to be about 500 pages in total, if not more.

Magazines these days are nowhere near that size. Not even fashion magazines. Talk about unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 547July 31, 2019 12:45 PM

R547

It's actually quite realistic. The September issue of Vogue is always the biggest issue of the year. It's easily 3/4 inches thick.

by Anonymousreply 548July 31, 2019 2:45 PM

I guess Mo was going through the GH hashtag last night and decided to reply to a tweet that didn’t even tag him. His rabid fans jumped all over the person.

by Anonymousreply 549July 31, 2019 4:29 PM

Mo is a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 550July 31, 2019 6:15 PM

R548 Didn't Jax also tell her they were reducing the number of issues, when he took over?

by Anonymousreply 551July 31, 2019 10:27 PM

there is a next thread already...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552August 5, 2019 6:25 PM

We have about 50 posts to go. 50 posts is like 3 weeks these days. Way too early and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 553August 6, 2019 8:07 PM

I read Franco gets Drew’s memories... is Shiloh just going to jam the flash drive up his ass? Can we end this memory mapping garbage?

by Anonymousreply 554August 6, 2019 9:20 PM

So Franco is now Drew?

by Anonymousreply 555August 13, 2019 3:12 PM

🦗 🦗

by Anonymousreply 556August 16, 2019 1:25 PM

The sorely missed Helena is back on Tuesday.

I'm surprised they were able to keep her a secret until this week. I have missed that evil yet gloriously attired witch.

by Anonymousreply 557August 16, 2019 1:59 PM

They’re finally giving Billy material and his exit is days away. lol.

by Anonymousreply 558August 16, 2019 11:25 PM

R557 Sadly, it is just a newly produced flashback. PLEASE GH, resurrect her completely for one more go around. I love that bitch!!!

by Anonymousreply 559August 16, 2019 11:35 PM

I hope they're not going to have Cassandra end up having Helena Cassadine's memories with that memory mapping storyline bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 560August 17, 2019 3:50 AM

And when is the last time Jessica Tuck changed her hairstyle? I swear, I believe she's had that same boring bob since the 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561August 17, 2019 3:57 AM

GH really scored with the kid playing Cameron.. He has a very natural presence on screen & he is thankfully free of that annoying OTT style of Joss and Spencer.. Mark T. got it right with the Cam actor but the Dev actor is a misstep. He has no screen presence & desperately needs acting lessons.

The only thing I'm interested in right now is the mind mapping story. The basis is ridiculous but the drama has me hooked. Herbst has been heartbreaking. Howarth is doing well. There's not a glimpse of Franco. Even Miller seems engaged which has been very rare during his GH run.

Budig & Easton have crazy chem & the show needs to sign her to a contract. It would be so easy to get pulled back into them but what's the point if she's only temporary.? It makes no sense to keep Nina & Valentin over Hayden. Another thing that makes no sense is they bring back Jax yet he hasn't done anything. He needs to be fucking somebody. He needs to be arguing with Carly/Sonny about Joss and we need to know more about whatever he & Hayden are up to.

by Anonymousreply 562August 17, 2019 5:10 PM

I think they’re planning Cam and Trina which I’m excited about. Anyone but Josslyn.

Before CW even debuted as Nina, they were promoting her and IR but the story hasn’t really had movement.

by Anonymousreply 563August 17, 2019 9:21 PM

I have a feeling that Jax and Nina's story will heat up as the Cassadine story gets started.

by Anonymousreply 564August 17, 2019 11:25 PM

Does anyone else think Monaco looks pregnant? In the episode where Sam went to GH and spoke to Liz/Drew she was filmed from the side with her shirt tucked in. She definitely looked pregnant to me.

by Anonymousreply 565August 18, 2019 11:28 PM

No, I just think her outfit was unflattering. She’s super short and they had her in high waisted jeans and a tight shirt. She looked awful. I noticed it in the Carson scenes.

by Anonymousreply 566August 19, 2019 2:28 AM

MEK is coming to GH. No idea if it's contract or just a short run.

by Anonymousreply 567August 20, 2019 1:41 PM

Apparently, she is dressing in a friends new designer's collection. At least she is wearing some color. Up till now, she was the one actress who insisted on wearing her own clothes. All the black, trampy stuff.

by Anonymousreply 568August 20, 2019 2:25 PM

She’s said before that she wishes Sam would wear more feminine clothing. She was dressed differently during the Frons days.

Any idea about MEK’s character?

by Anonymousreply 569August 20, 2019 2:44 PM

R568

I don't think Sam dresses like a tramp. She mostly dresses like combo of biker chick & tom boy. She dressed so cute when she was pregnant with Sonny's kid & when she was doing that talk show.

by Anonymousreply 570August 20, 2019 3:33 PM

r567

as who? Would he be a good Jeff Webber?

by Anonymousreply 571August 20, 2019 3:40 PM

MEK and Walt Willey??

by Anonymousreply 572August 20, 2019 4:16 PM

lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573August 20, 2019 6:53 PM

Dr. O asking Lane Bryant model Maxie for fashion advice today was too funny.

by Anonymousreply 574August 20, 2019 8:39 PM

Rumor has It Michael e night joining the show. Some fans have been asking for him to play Jeff Webber.

If so I really hope they address Monica and jeff’s Past marriage and obvious age difference.

Tom hardy or any other age appropriate recast would be much better than another new character or a miscast Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 575August 21, 2019 6:50 PM

It’s been confirmed about MEK. And he doesn’t look... great.

by Anonymousreply 576August 21, 2019 7:22 PM

Maybe he’s shiloh’s father tied also to Sam...

by Anonymousreply 577August 21, 2019 9:15 PM

MEK should be playing Kenny Rogers in a biopic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578August 22, 2019 12:03 AM

Anyone notice in Wednesday's episode, Scotty was using a cane when he left the Crimson offices, but by the time he got upstairs to the Metro Court restaurant a few minutes later, he no longer had the came.

by Anonymousreply 579August 23, 2019 2:04 AM

If GH wants to pick up a character from AMC, the logical choice is David Hayward.

David is already tied to the character of Anna thanks to their marriage and the baby, Leora, they lost.

But he could plays the diabolical Mad Scientist very well too. Let's not forget he helped bring numerous AMC characters back from the dead, including Dixie, Maria and Stuart. Thus, I can easily see Helena recruiting him to do her bidding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580August 23, 2019 2:57 AM

R579

Kin broke his foot several months ago & required surgery. He was in a cast & on one of those scooters for about 8 weeks. Since then he's been using a cane.. He's probably still doing PT.

by Anonymousreply 581August 23, 2019 3:05 AM

Highly doubt he’s going to be playing Tad.

He’s probably Shiloh’s father/Sam’s ex-husband. Or tied to this stupid DrewCo story.

Also, was that Billy’s exit? Drew goes to Afghanistan and that’s it? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 582August 23, 2019 3:07 AM

R580

He's joined B&B and should start appearing next week. I'd have loved for him to have joined GH as Hatward but only if they cut Valentin, Nina, Peter, Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 583August 23, 2019 3:08 AM

Also, WHO is asking for a Carson vow renewal ceremony? Blow this couple up already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584August 23, 2019 3:09 AM

r581 Yes, I knew about Kin's foot surgery. Yes, I noticed him using a scooter for his leg for several weeks.

My point was the continuity issue. Scotty was using a cane in one scene and not in the next.

by Anonymousreply 585August 23, 2019 3:13 AM

[quote]He's joined B&B and should start appearing next week.

r583 Brad Bell is notorious for casting big names and then doing nothing with them. Just because they cast Vincent doesn't mean Brad will actually use the character.

Ask Ingo. He spent a year twiddling his thumbs as Thorne.

Ask Ricky Paull Goldin. He joined the show with much fanfare a few years back and the Brad used his character (connected to Maya long before they revealed her to be a transgender woman) for all of about three episodes.

by Anonymousreply 586August 23, 2019 3:25 AM

R586 Yeah, Brad Bell, seems to not be as talented as his father.

by Anonymousreply 587August 23, 2019 3:28 AM

Whatever happened to Rick and Maya?

by Anonymousreply 588August 23, 2019 3:39 AM

r588 On B&B, Rick and Maya are separated. He's living in Paris, last seen over a year ago. Maya is living in LA, but hasn't been seen since Thanksgiving due to the actress's real life pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 589August 23, 2019 7:57 AM

Have never been much of a Roger Howarth fan. His Franco wasn't terribly different from his Todd. Didn't like either character. Have only come to tolerate Howarth thanks to the pairing with Becky Herbst.

That said, I am loving Howarth as NuDrew (oldDrew?). He's killing it. Really has created a separate character. Hope they don't turn him back to Franco anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 590August 23, 2019 8:01 AM

The more evil they make Shiloh, the more I like Coby Ryan McLaughlin the part. He really fantastic in the role. Imbues Shiloh with such a smarmyness. Such a find. Reminds me a lot of Gerald Anthony's Marco Dane on OLTL.

Hope GH finds a way to keep Coby around for a long time. But only if they keep him evil and smarmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591August 23, 2019 8:07 AM

I also hope they find a way to keep him around. But since Shiloh isn’t a “good bad guy” like Sonny and Jason, idk how that’s possible.

by Anonymousreply 592August 23, 2019 12:45 PM

I keep saying have a Who Killed Shiloh story. Everybody and their mother has a reason to do it.

Once he's dead a couple months bring him back as a recast Nikolas. Have no one mention that he reminds them of Shiloh. It's a given Nikolas is going to be a more dark character than when he left. He' was 'killed' by Valentin and kept prisoner somewhere. He should come back ready to destroy Valentin & recoup everything Valentin took from him.

He could be dark & determined yet still have the emotional connection to his mom, his sister and his BFF Liz.

by Anonymousreply 593August 23, 2019 4:00 PM

Did they secretly put Genie on recurring? Where the hell is Laura?

by Anonymousreply 594August 24, 2019 3:05 AM

^^^

Genie always takes a month off at the end of summer.

by Anonymousreply 595August 24, 2019 11:14 AM

Oh, that’s right. I forgot. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 596August 24, 2019 1:17 PM

I'm on my phone & can't get the link to work.

You need to check out Monaco's IG. I saw people on Twitter discussing it. She is stoned out of her gourd. Listen to her voice as she narrates a video of her falls head first in her pool.

She needs an intervention STAT

by Anonymousreply 597August 24, 2019 2:09 PM

Reposting this new thread at the appropriate time. Some annoying troll likes to start them way early.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598August 25, 2019 2:14 AM

And...

by Anonymousreply 599August 25, 2019 2:15 AM

Closed...

by Anonymousreply 600August 25, 2019 2:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!