Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Only Murders in the Building"

Has anyone seen Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez new Hulu show, "Only Murders in the Building?" The three stars team up to get to the bottom of some foul play in their posh Upper West Side New York City apartment building. Bound by a shared interest in true crime and seemingly nothing else, the trio investigates a colorful cast of neighbors that includes Nathan Lane and Sting (playing himself, apparently) as they record a podcast of their own.

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2021 2:01 PM

They're still trying to make Selena Gomez happen, huh?

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2021 4:03 PM

I thought that the release date wasn't until the end of August?

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2021 4:04 PM

Oh, R2, you're right. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2021 4:06 PM

I just checked, it’s not out yet

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2021 4:06 PM

Who has time to sit and watch all these shows?

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2021 4:18 PM

Ssssh. The shill would have continued as if they were out had you saId, "I LOVED THE FIRST EPISODE!"

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2021 6:57 PM

Finally something to look forward too. I honestly don't know her work, but I loved Gomez in the trailer . Looks terrific.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2021 7:35 PM

This debuts Tuesday. I hope it's decent and not too geriatric.

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2021 1:36 PM

anyone like it ? anyhone watch it?

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2021 1:43 PM

There is another thread. However, it was started way later than this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2021 1:49 PM

Thanks, I'll go there

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2021 2:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!