Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Prayers up' for COVID denying right-wing radio host with severe COVID

Dear Lord, thank you for providing us with grim entertainment like this during a pandemic.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 19, 2021 10:01 PM

Fuck him. I feel nothing. One less right wing asshole when he croaks.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 3:46 AM

Oh how terribly sad. I definitely care what happens to whoever this is.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 3:47 AM

Haha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 3:48 AM

Anti-vaxxers are proving Darwin's Theory of Evolution before our eyes. Survival of the fittest. In the case of Covid, it's the survival of the smartest. The dummies who refuse to get vaccinated are, for the most part, the ones getting sick and dying now .

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 4:04 AM

[quote]Anti-vaxxers are proving Darwin's Theory of Evolution before our eyes. Survival of the fittest. In the case of Covid, it's the survival of the smartest.

And the deaths of the most belligerent, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 4:07 AM

Zero fucks given. How many people did this idiot kill with his anti-vax rhetoric?

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 4:12 AM

A recent statement claims he was never anti-vaxx but wishes he were more pro-vaxx on air

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 4:25 AM

My brother listens to some shitstain like this on a local Florida station.

I quit speaking to him two months ago because all he does is scream incoherent reich wing conspiracy theories at me.

I can't even ask how the rebuild of his truck is going without him launching into some stupid tirade.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 4:29 AM

A friend of mine's cat is missing. I think I'll pray for the cat to be found well and safe, instead.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 4:51 AM

Fuck him. Piece of shit. Only people I feel sorry for are the hospital staff that have to take care of the dummy who deliberately took no precautions.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 4:53 AM

[quote]Three months ago, Valentine even tried to draw comparisons between hospital workers who had to indicate their Covid-19 vaccination status on their work ID badges with Jews forced to wear yellow stars in Nazi Germany. That vaccination status indication on hospital worker IDs is common and is made for other vaccines, including the seasonal flu.

He sounds like a peach. Would hate to lose him.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 1:41 AM

His family had better hope God doesn't need another right-wing radio host.

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2021 5:24 PM

Never heard of this cunt before

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2021 5:35 PM

Culling of the Herd.

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2021 5:44 PM

Culling of all of us, r14, because this is an insanely infectious disease, not just a personal choice.

These vax deniers are hurting everyone, not just themselves. They’re keeping covid alive.

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2021 5:49 PM

Prayers. Yeah, that’ll help.

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2021 5:53 PM

R9 aw. Let us know if he finds the poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2021 5:53 PM

R9, is it a rescue cat?

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2021 5:59 PM

It would be ironical indeed if the missing cat were one of those that sits upon the chests of assisted living residents when they draw their last breath.

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2021 6:14 PM

Let's all form a prayer circle to do him in quicker!

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2021 6:21 PM

Just when I think karma isn’t a thing, it proves me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2021 8:51 PM

Apparently he's getting worse.

[quote]Phil Valentine, who hosts a talk radio show on 99.7 WWTN-FM in Nashville, is hospitalized and is receiving supplemental oxygen while in critical care battling COVID pneumonia, his family said in a statement Friday. “They say he is still not getting well.. please pray for me,” his wife, Susan, told the station on Saturday morning, according to a tweet. “I am at a breaking point.”

You know who else is at a "breaking point"? Doctors, nurses and other hospital staff, taking care of idiots like your husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2021 10:02 PM

Dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2021 10:12 PM

another dead white devil soon 👍

by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2021 10:15 PM

[quote] another dead white devil soon 👍

And they say there are no happy endings!

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2021 1:47 AM

Praying my beanbag off!

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2021 1:54 AM

Covid loves middle-aged men, particularly ones with some extra lbs.

by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2021 3:09 AM

I've been working overtime and I'm exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2021 3:35 AM

Ive been thinking something for a while now,but was hesitant to say it because you bitches can be vile ,but what the hell. Celebrating,laughing at,mocking and having joy in general over these stupid idiots deaths actually make you just as hateful as they are. No man is an island,

Entire of itself;

Every man is a piece of the continent,

A part of the main.

If a clod be washed away by the sea,

Europe is the less,

As well as if a promontory were:

As well as if a manor of thy friend's

Or of thine own were.

Any man's death diminishes me,

Because I am involved in mankind.

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;

It tolls for thee.

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2021 4:48 AM

Our hate has made us powerful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2021 4:52 AM

Our hate has made us powerful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2021 4:53 AM

[quote] Ive been thinking something for a while now,but was hesitant to say it because you bitches can be vile ,but what the hell. Celebrating,laughing at,mocking and having joy in general over these stupid idiots deaths actually make you just as hateful as they are. No man is an island,

Fuck. That.

These people are KILLING other people through their spread of misinformation and lies, only to suddenly care when it affects their selfish selves.

Society is way overdue for a culling of the stupid and selfish from the herd. Fortunately they will end up doing the work for us.

by Anonymousreply 32July 26, 2021 11:32 AM

R32, I get that. I vacillate back and forth. Part of my has absolutely no concern about these people but once in a while I remember that most of them sadly are not gifted in the brains dept. (I totally believe they are less intelligent) and have been easily duped. Interesting that it seems your point about culling the heard is actually true.

by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2021 1:29 PM

I feel more relief than joy when one of these evil pigs dies.

by Anonymousreply 34July 26, 2021 1:30 PM

If he doesn’t die, that means even god doesn’t want him

by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2021 1:35 PM

If a super strong variant rolls through and takes out all of these deplorable anti-vaxxers, you know they're just going to claim that the Rapture took them home.

But, we'll know better.

by Anonymousreply 36July 26, 2021 9:29 PM

Who gives a shit WHAT they claim, r36? They're dead and can't vote, watch Fux or clog up supermarket aisles like beached whales anymore.

by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2021 10:58 PM

fuck this guy. Before he went to the hospital, he felt bad for about a week and he spread the virus to as many people as humanly possible. No mask for this mother fucker. He's a domestic terrorist and should be arrested the minute he's discharged from the hospital

I'm sick of this shit. If the situations were reversed and these were dems, spreading disease and death, they'd be arrested

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2021 11:27 PM

It's God's will that these awful people die a horrible death. Who am I to disagree with God??

by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2021 11:33 PM

Positive anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 26, 2021 11:38 PM

R15, these vax deniers may also be potentially setting up another variant. A variant that could make our vaccines ineffective against Covid. Or makes the virus much more transmissible and maybe even more deadly

We already the base vaccine established, it took a year of "warp speed" to make the vaccine effective against Covid's spike protein. We can't wait another year or longer for scientists to work on making the vaccine work on a new variant

And that's what the government should be making crystal clear to the public

by Anonymousreply 41July 26, 2021 11:41 PM

[quote]If a super strong variant rolls through and takes out all of these deplorable anti-vaxxers, you know they're just going to claim that the Rapture took them home.

That's fine. Let the yokels have their fun. Just get them the hell out of here.

by Anonymousreply 42July 27, 2021 12:23 AM

No Vaccine. No Ventilator.

by Anonymousreply 43July 27, 2021 3:01 PM

I'm with you, r1. 100%. No pity, no care, no thoughts, no prayer. The world is worse with them.

by Anonymousreply 44July 27, 2021 3:08 PM

Yes, yes, r29. I've studied and taught Donne. And one can certainly appreciate his sincerely-held Christianity as expressed in "Meditation XVII," especially as he does acknowledge that some men die via God's "translator" of "justice."

I admit to being a lesser person than John Donne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 27, 2021 3:25 PM

R29:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 27, 2021 5:46 PM

A couple of days ago his wife reported that he was sitting up, watching tv, and claiming he was getting better (although she noted that the doctors hadn't said that). His fangirls were all: "See?? We tried to tell you it's just the flu!"

And still, between updates on his condition, the radio station continues to retweet COVID deniers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 28, 2021 11:51 PM

Oh, he's on a ventilator now? Yeah, he's not coming off that.

by Anonymousreply 48July 28, 2021 11:53 PM

I'm praying that he dies.

by Anonymousreply 49July 28, 2021 11:54 PM

Is he dead yet? 💀

by Anonymousreply 50July 28, 2021 11:56 PM

God hates shitbags.

by Anonymousreply 51July 28, 2021 11:58 PM

"Deciding" to be put on a vent for a much-needed rest is poised to become the Deplorable version of the 28-day stint in rehab for dehydration and exhaustion.

by Anonymousreply 52July 29, 2021 12:01 AM

What I'm really hoping for is that he be asked to show his vaccination passport on the way to Heaven. "Not vaccinated? Sorry, you'll be going down there. Let's just call it... quarantine by fire."

by Anonymousreply 53July 29, 2021 12:04 AM

How much physical discomfort does the intubation process cause? Is the person fully sedated and unconscious? It's a horrifying thought to go that way. I get stressed out eating with a stuffed up nose and have drowning nightmares. I've never stopped wearing the mask indoors despite being fully vaxxed since May 14. I was surprised that I was able to take to wearing masks.

by Anonymousreply 54July 29, 2021 12:11 AM

[quote]Out of an abundance of caution, Phil has decided to be put on a ventilator . . .

Wave your little hand and whisper so long, dearie . . .

by Anonymousreply 55July 29, 2021 12:16 AM

[quote]Out of an abundance of caution, Phil has decided to be put on a ventilator

"Abundance of caution" my ass. You're dying, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 56July 29, 2021 12:16 AM

With friends like these...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 29, 2021 1:00 AM

When can we get the booster shot?

by Anonymousreply 58July 29, 2021 1:15 AM

R54, people on mechanical ventilators are sedated for most of the time. But Covid-19 patients go through hellish discomfort and weakness before it gets to the point of ventilation (which seems to be a Hail Mary pass for older victims of the disease). His family may be technically correct that going on the ventilator was his decision, but I suspect it was presented as a choice between that or certain death rather than him deciding on it out of a selection of treatment options. Odds are the next thing we hear from him will be Taps.

by Anonymousreply 59July 29, 2021 1:53 AM

R59 you are exactly right. It was his "choice" because the alternative was not being able to breathe. No one--NO ONE--is put on a ventilator unless it is absolutely needed.

by Anonymousreply 60July 29, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote]When can we get the booster shot?

My guess is October-November, based on the current chatter.

by Anonymousreply 61July 29, 2021 2:05 AM

Mmmm, freshly baked cookies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 29, 2021 9:05 AM

Exhibit B:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 29, 2021 9:06 AM

See, now who says you can’t fix stupid?

by Anonymousreply 64July 29, 2021 4:09 PM

Wait a minute. OP, is this a repeat?

I swear I’ve seen this episode before.

by Anonymousreply 65July 29, 2021 4:34 PM

Can I have his stuff ?

by Anonymousreply 66July 29, 2021 10:25 PM

That's funny. I opened this thread to post "I don't want his stuff."

by Anonymousreply 67July 29, 2021 11:00 PM

[quote]I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I’m just using common sense. What are my odds of getting COVID? They’re pretty low. What are my odds of dying from COVID if I do get it? Probably way less than one percent. I’m doing what everyone should do and that’s my own personal health risk assessment. If you have underlying health issues you probably need to get the vaccine. If you’re not at high risk of dying from COVID then you’re probably safer not getting it. That evokes shrieks of horror from many, but it’s true. I’m weighing the known versus the unknown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 30, 2021 4:18 AM

They're now trying to find an ECMO for him. I suspect a gentleman caller named Mr. ARDS left his calling card on the silver tray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 30, 2021 9:06 PM

ECMO = dead.

by Anonymousreply 70July 30, 2021 10:48 PM

[quote]Praying fervently & believing that God will breath into Phill’s lungs & that he will recover quickly!!

Yeah, good luck with that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 30, 2021 10:49 PM

It's really hard not to be smug about this. I do try, I really do.

by Anonymousreply 72July 30, 2021 10:52 PM

Covid is God’s punishment for voting for Trump

by Anonymousreply 73July 30, 2021 11:01 PM

Notice the new talking point all these unvaccinated idiots who are appearing on the news keep repeating..."I wasn't anti vaccines. I just never got around to getting it." They are ALL saying this now because they know that they are fucking dumb as rocks.

I swear I keep hearing them say this on the news stories coming out about them.

by Anonymousreply 74July 30, 2021 11:38 PM

Well this is their tactic. If they say their never getting vaccinated then that will turn off any potential followers. But, if they say that they're waiting for more information, or they want to see how the vaccination programme pans out, then that sounds more reasonable to a Covid hesitant person.

Over here in the UK 90% of pregnant women haven't been vaccinated yet. Its all the fucking Mumsnet brigade who are whipping up vaccination reluctance in young mums by taking the 'we're waiting to see if it's safe' despite the fact that if they are hospitalised with Covid then they're is real risk of them having to have a caesarian in order to assist their breathing.

by Anonymousreply 75July 31, 2021 12:06 AM

Though he was unvaccinated, DuPreez told the station that they both planned to get the COVID-19 shot eventually.

“We were just holding off and now to think that if we just had gotten the shot a week before or a month before when one of our jobs had a vaccination thing, he could still be here,” she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 31, 2021 1:34 AM

I had to look up ECMO. Sounds like a machine of last resort.

by Anonymousreply 77July 31, 2021 1:52 AM

It is, r77. ECMO bypasses the lungs and/or heart and oxygenates the blood directly via a cannula inserted into the jugular vein (lungs) or carotid artery (lungs and heart). It's the last resort when the lungs are too far gone for mechanical ventilation.

There's usually an immediate improvement in the patient's condition, but it isn't genuine. It's just that the wrecked lungs are now completely out of the picture and a machine is doing 100% of the work. The idea is that some time off will give the lungs a chance to settle down and perhaps rally, but it's very common on ECMO for the kidneys to fail.

by Anonymousreply 78July 31, 2021 2:29 AM

Let me oh-dear and oh-my myself before someone else does.

Veno-venous ECMO = lungs

Veno-arterial ECMO = lungs and heart

Lungs are always involved. There's no heart-only ECMO.

by Anonymousreply 79July 31, 2021 2:40 AM

We have Europe's largest and one of the world's leading ECMO departments in my city in the UK.

It's amazing how they've been deploying the machines to help Covid patients from around the country.

by Anonymousreply 80July 31, 2021 2:47 AM

A friend who just died of Covid was put on ECMO as a last resort and you’re right r78, his kidneys started to fail and he had to undergo dialysis. Then he had a heart attack and it was over. He was vaccinated btw, but the doctors theorize he caught it around his second vaccine and the second vaccine didn’t have time to work and give him full immunity.

by Anonymousreply 81July 31, 2021 3:53 AM

None of these idiots deserve lung transplants either.

by Anonymousreply 82July 31, 2021 4:01 AM

Poor devil. Horrible way to go.

by Anonymousreply 83July 31, 2021 4:02 AM

Wasn't he vaccinated in the blood of Jesus, or whatever the religio-loons say?

by Anonymousreply 84July 31, 2021 4:22 AM

It used to be “covered by (or in) the blood of Jesus.” But you’re right; now there’s an option to be vaccinated with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 31, 2021 4:39 AM

My blood turned out to be Covid-positive, sorry my bad.

by Anonymousreply 86July 31, 2021 4:44 AM

Yes, dumb as a box of rocks.

I enjoy hearing about every Covid death that could have been prevented through vaccination

by Anonymousreply 87July 31, 2021 10:18 PM

Has this dangerous fool croaked yet? I'm planning to celebrate.

by Anonymousreply 88July 31, 2021 10:29 PM

Calm down, R88. We'll get there when we get there.

by Anonymousreply 89August 1, 2021 12:06 AM

I’m getting concerned. He’s not dying fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 90August 1, 2021 1:04 AM

Throw him on the plague cart already! We've got our rounds to make.

by Anonymousreply 91August 1, 2021 7:24 AM

[quote] If they say their never getting vaccinated

Oh, dear.

[quote] if they are hospitalised with Covid then they're is real risk

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 92August 1, 2021 11:30 AM

For the person that posted a link to his radio station, I followed it. They posted this:

SuperTalk 99.7 WTN Retweeted

Tomi Lahren @TomiLahren Freedom over EVERYTHING. Let the American people make their OWN decisions when it comes to their OWN health. It’s not for the government to decide.

You should see the comments she’s getting. So it’s fine if I drive drunk? So you’re for legalizing all drugs? Not when these anti-vaxxers are going to take my job away! This is a right wing station as far as I can tell, and it’s their Twitter.

I didn’t see many agreeing with her, if any. A lot of people were mad at anti-vaxxers, calling them selfish and saying kids can’t get vaccines and they’re putting them at risk. Looks like the tide may be turning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 1, 2021 12:48 PM

[quote] Oh, he's on a ventilator now? Yeah, he's not coming off that.

Oh, yes, he is.*

*He be dayd, but he be off it.

by Anonymousreply 94August 1, 2021 2:05 PM

[Quote] Tomi Lahren @TomiLahren Freedom over EVERYTHING. Let the American people make their OWN decisions when it comes to their OWN health. It’s not for the government to decide.

* except abortion and gay rights, of course

by Anonymousreply 95August 1, 2021 2:42 PM

Instead of bleating on about freedom, these right wing dum dums should really take a look who's dying--their base--and urge them all to vaccinate. But that would make them smart.

by Anonymousreply 96August 1, 2021 3:21 PM

[quote]Wasn't he vaccinated in the blood of Jesus, or whatever the religio-loons say?

But I thought they hated the Mexicans.

by Anonymousreply 97August 1, 2021 5:25 PM

They’re referring to the Middle Eastern Jesus

But don’t worry. They’ve made him white for their convenience

by Anonymousreply 98August 1, 2021 5:29 PM

[quote]It's just that the wrecked lungs are now completely out of the picture and a machine is doing 100% of the work. The idea is that some time off will give the lungs a chance to settle down and perhaps rally, but it's very common on ECMO for the kidneys to fail.

And right on time ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 1, 2021 6:47 PM

[quote]They ask for prayers for his kidneys.

So prayers are needed for specific organs? A general "please restore his health" wouldn't cover it?

by Anonymousreply 100August 1, 2021 6:53 PM

From his Facebook page:

[quote]Pull yourself up by your boot straps & quit taking oxygen handouts.

by Anonymousreply 101August 1, 2021 6:58 PM

R29 do you sympathize with murderers in general? or do you pick and choose?

by Anonymousreply 102August 1, 2021 7:01 PM

[quote] They ask for prayers for his kidneys.

I’ll pray for them. They didn’t ask to be put into such an idiot. They don’t deserve to die. Him, on the other hand….

Let the church say amen!

by Anonymousreply 103August 1, 2021 7:13 PM

[quote]Let the American people make their OWN decisions when it comes to their OWN health. It’s not for the government to decide.

Except for women, it’s for the government to make reproductive decisions for them.

by Anonymousreply 104August 1, 2021 8:40 PM

I hope his kidneys get to heaven quick

by Anonymousreply 105August 1, 2021 10:58 PM

R100, I had no idea that they made these very specific prayer requests but now I'm wondering if they're common?

Early in the pandemic I came across a comment praising Jesus for inventing a certain flavor of ice cream and clicked on the profile. I followed the commenter for the WTF factor when I saw big mask-free gatherings taking place at the same time prayers were being requested for COVID-stricken meemaw in the ICU. The evangelizer got sick a few weeks ago and this is what she asked for:

[quote]Just wanted to reach out for prayers specifically for my breathing and oxygen levels.

[quote]Would you pray that my breathing would grow stronger quickly and my oxygen would stay above 92?

She died at 39. Meemaw lived.

by Anonymousreply 106August 1, 2021 10:58 PM

It is to the point where I'm on Death Watch 2021. I'm watching all these Covid denying idiots dying from Covid and gleefully laughing. I am not proud of this but this is better than any reality show in the last 10 years. Too bad the losers get voted off the island permanently but hey, FREEDOM!

by Anonymousreply 107August 1, 2021 11:20 PM

MORE! MORE! I want entire Red States to be wiped out.

by Anonymousreply 108August 2, 2021 1:06 AM

When he considered it the Trump vaccine, he was all in. Imagine throwing your life away to own the libs only to realize you could have just followed the Fox News playbook and quietly gotten vaccinated while still preaching the anti-vax gospel to the rubes.

May, 2020

[quote]Here’s the deal, folks. ABC is already going after Moderna. Other left-wing outlets will follow. They can’t allow any company to come up with a vaccine before November. If they do, watch for the stories saying it’s not safe. That’s how they roll.

September, 2020

[quote]So what happens when Trump announces there's a vaccine. Will Biden take it?

November, 2020

[quote]I'd start with just praising Trump for the amazing job he did getting us a vaccine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 2, 2021 8:01 AM

Pull the plug — Heaven needs another angel!!!!

by Anonymousreply 110August 2, 2021 10:20 AM

Phil who??

by Anonymousreply 111August 2, 2021 10:34 AM

An someone update what the latest body part is I should be praying for? Don’t want to waste a prayer on something that’s either too far gone or still in good order.

by Anonymousreply 112August 2, 2021 11:02 AM

Covid denying Tennessee politician gets sick and gets a liver transplant. They should have let the fat fuck die.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 2, 2021 11:11 AM

What a horrible story to post R113. He only nearly died? Pathetic. COVID should have tried harder.

by Anonymousreply 114August 2, 2021 11:33 AM

David Byrd is another one with that Jason Miller lightbulb head that blends seamlessly into the neck fat and appears to be missing a mandible. It’s almost like Jesus done built ‘em for easy intubation, praise His holy design!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 2, 2021 12:12 PM

[quote]As I said this afternoon on the radio, you folks can wallow in this COVID thing all you want. The rest of us are going back to America. Have a gut one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 2, 2021 12:30 PM

[quote]Don’t want to waste a prayer on something that’s either too far gone or still in good order.

Pray for his hair. Once the kidneys start going, it becomes a row of dominoes falling. His family will be making the decision soon, if they haven’t already. There’s still hope for his hair, though.

by Anonymousreply 117August 2, 2021 1:03 PM

[quote]Covid denying Tennessee politician gets sick and gets a liver transplant. They should have let the fat fuck die.

That’s a damn shame they wasted a liver on such a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 118August 2, 2021 1:14 PM

These idiots should put their signatures where the mouths are.

We should all be vaccinated, or sign a refusal of vaccination.

Those that sign refusals will be denied hospital beds, lung transplants, liver transplants, kidney transplants, dialysis,etc. leaving those spots free for the truly deserving.

I bet more than a few of them would reconsider when staring down at that blank signature line.

by Anonymousreply 119August 2, 2021 1:43 PM

Ha! R116, who's wallowing in Covid now? Plus bedsores and MRSA, likely as not...

by Anonymousreply 120August 2, 2021 3:33 PM

Is he dead now?

by Anonymousreply 121August 2, 2021 7:31 PM

R112, pray for AFib.

I love that it’s one of the things they list as being “way off,” like AFib is ever right on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 2, 2021 7:36 PM

[quote]The family of 99.7 WWTN’s Phil Valentine Monday morning posted on social media that the conservative talk radio host is gravely ill, and it will take a miracle for him to survive. He remains on life support at Williamson Medical Center, [bold]in need of ECMO, but not stable enough for transport. In addition to COVID-19, he is dealing with pneumonia, a secondary infection, irregular heart rate, AFIB, kidney failure, and uncontrolled blood pressure[/bold]. The family has removed all health updates from public view.

I hope the family plays his funny "Vaxman" parody to make him smile! I'm sure the nurses would enjoy it too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123August 2, 2021 7:41 PM

From a local Nashville site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 2, 2021 7:43 PM

Womp, womp.

by Anonymousreply 125August 2, 2021 7:48 PM

[quote]I have been screaming for months, "Get your vitamin D checked!" We hear from our so-called experts several times a day to "wear a mask!" Do you EVER hear them talking about vitamin D? Don't you wonder why that is? Wish I knew, but vitamin D saves lives.

Not [italic]all[/italic] lives, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 2, 2021 7:50 PM

Roll him out into the sun, R126. I'm sure that will fix him right up. Of course, they're going to need several long extension cords as well.

by Anonymousreply 127August 2, 2021 8:06 PM

Maybe they could prop him up in a wheelchair and have one of those portable vents that quadriplegics use on their chairs.

by Anonymousreply 128August 2, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote] like AFib is ever right on.

I can dig it, man. I can dig it.

by Anonymousreply 129August 2, 2021 8:47 PM

Aawwww. Darn.

by Anonymousreply 130August 2, 2021 8:51 PM

I know what’s playing on his iPod….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 2, 2021 9:07 PM

Now the family is trying to claim this jackass wasn't against the vaccine.

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 132August 2, 2021 9:43 PM

The family is just trying to do damage control. If he dies, they will probably come up with some bullshit story about how he was planning to get vaxxed all along.

by Anonymousreply 133August 2, 2021 11:30 PM

This is how they're doing damage control.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 2, 2021 11:41 PM

And this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 2, 2021 11:42 PM

As seen in r134 conservatives ALWAYS have to have some group of “the other” to blame for their own failings. These people are just shitstains.

by Anonymousreply 136August 2, 2021 11:48 PM

What about Hydrocloriquin? Perhaps if they tried some way of possibly getting the bleach into the body? Maybe someone can look into that, who knows...

[shrug and grin]

Next question....

by Anonymousreply 137August 2, 2021 11:55 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 138August 3, 2021 12:02 AM

Thots and playas, thots and playas.

by Anonymousreply 139August 3, 2021 12:20 AM

Between pushing his "cure" protocol of vitamins, ivermectin, and hydroxychloroquine; organizing a troll army to fight YouTube when Plandemic was taken down; and compulsively using the term "bovine scatology," because that's just so clever; he also found time to tell people they shouldn't get tested. What a guy!

[quote]We also find out that Governor Lee has been turning over the names and addresses of COVID-positive patients to the police! In direct violation of HIPAA laws! Who in the world would ever get tested now if they have symptoms? I'm not encouraging anybody not to. I'm just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 140August 3, 2021 12:30 AM

This piece of shit is taking FOREVER to die. Pull that fucking plug already.

by Anonymousreply 141August 3, 2021 12:55 AM

[quote]This piece of shit is taking FOREVER to die. Pull that fucking plug already.

Chop chop! Let him go meet his hero Rush Limbaugh.

by Anonymousreply 142August 3, 2021 1:06 AM

It's hard to feel any sympathy for this guy. He not only was very smug about not getting vaccinated, but he spewed out misinformation as well that probably influenced others.

by Anonymousreply 143August 3, 2021 1:30 AM

The brother is total asshole. I'm guessing their father was a DINO type

by Anonymousreply 144August 3, 2021 1:35 AM

Has there ever been anything douchier than this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 3, 2021 1:39 AM

Good night nurse. Pod Goats? Ask them anything? Is buddy boi a top or lazy pillow princess bottom?

I need a bowel flush after seeing that load.

by Anonymousreply 146August 3, 2021 1:52 AM

[quote]Phil Valentine's personal experience with COVID

The son at R145 tested positive first. Then daddy got tested and insisted on a vitamin D test at the same time. They didn't want to give him one but he told the medical professionals that the result of that test would be the sole determinant of how HE was going to deal with his infection. The hubris!

Then he got all indignant because, based on their reaction to his test demands (which they did eventually give in to), he knew there was no way they'd give him ivermectin. He scoffed at their interpretation of his D levels because his "people" — some doctor in Idaho, whose name he can't remember, and a local diet-PT-vitamin IV-chiropractic clinic — said the higher the better. Based on that, he determined that he was going to be just fine and all he had to do was get some ivermectin.

He didn't want to go to a farm-supply store for equine ivermectin because figuring out the dosage for his weight would be too confusing. He went to a website to order it — also too confusing; required a consultation with a doctor; wasn't going to click "click here to approve" without knowing what he was clicking. Website #2 — in Memphis; too far; didn't know who they were. Kimberly, a random caller who happened to be a nurse, hooked him up with her boss and Phil finally got his dewormer. He took it at 10:30 and by 1:00 he "felt like a million dollars! Well, not completely..."

And on and on it goes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 3, 2021 3:18 AM

Is he dead yet? This exact progression of Covid he's having is what killed my friend a year ago before the vaccine was available. He is likely going to die, too. The family will have to pull him off all the machines and he will die. My friend died within 10 mins of being removed from the machines. It sucked but this guy deserves it. My friend did not.

by Anonymousreply 148August 3, 2021 3:32 AM

I'm sorry you lost your friend, r148.

by Anonymousreply 149August 3, 2021 3:44 AM

Thanks, Lezzie. It sucked as he caught it from his son who felt fine, went to visit him and then pretty much killed him. But my friend should not have allowed him to stop by, either so both are to blame.

by Anonymousreply 150August 3, 2021 5:33 AM

These people are nuts..

by Anonymousreply 151August 3, 2021 7:02 AM

Wow, R147.

That son must feel horrible.

by Anonymousreply 152August 3, 2021 7:06 AM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 153August 3, 2021 10:52 PM

What R153 said. I keep checking in but no news. Now I know how his family feel. The waiting is making me anxious.

by Anonymousreply 154August 3, 2021 10:54 PM

R143 I agree, the bullshit he spewed probably influenced other morons not to get vaxxed.

by Anonymousreply 155August 4, 2021 12:04 AM

His sister’s update from this morning:

[quote]Phil is still in AFib & remains in critical condition. Please continue to pray for AFib and a miracle.

Prayer warriors of DL, she seems to be telling you that the AFib is struggling and needs a miracle.

Seriously though, for someone who was so smug in his belief that he was head and shoulders above others in his age cohort, what little is being released paints a picture that’s as common as dirt for a man his age:

Ventilator —> hemodynamic instability —> intermittent AFib —> ventilator-induced kidney injury; renal failure —> the spiral begins in earnest —> CRRT takes over for failing kidneys; immunoadsorption —> hemodynamics and AFib worsen; liver begins to fail —> therapeutics exhausted —> family insists #MiraclesHappen —> family fights to delay the inevitable —> family accepts reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 4, 2021 12:53 AM

[quote]Phil is still in AFib & remains in critical condition. Please continue to pray for AFib and a miracle.

Pray for AFib? Isn't he already in AFib?

by Anonymousreply 157August 4, 2021 1:23 AM

[bold]HAVE THEY TRIED OREGANO IN WATER YET??

MY PRAYER GROUP ON THE FACEBOOK SAYS IT'S A MIRACLE CURE!

THREE DROPS OF OREGANO OIL IN A GLASS OF WATER, AND NO MORE COVID!

SOMEBODY TELL HIS DOCTORS!!1![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 158August 4, 2021 1:29 AM

[quote]Please continue to pray for AFib and a miracle.

Oh, cheers for that sweetie but I don’t think another film is in the cards.

by Anonymousreply 159August 4, 2021 1:35 AM

Speaking of weapons grade horse shit "cures", last year there wasn't a mustard seed to be found in Cincinnati in September.

Some retard was preaching that mustard seeds either prevent or cures the plague so every dumbass went out and bought up every fucking mustard seed in the whole fucking city.

I was trying to make my "hood famous" bread and butter pickles and I couldn't find one goddamned mustard seed ANYWHERE!

The neighbor had to bring some back from her trip to fucking LOUISVILLE!

by Anonymousreply 160August 4, 2021 1:41 AM

I'm praying for his kidneys, too. Assuming he's an organ donor.

by Anonymousreply 161August 4, 2021 1:58 AM

[quote]I was trying to make my "hood famous" bread and butter pickles and I couldn't find one goddamned mustard seed ANYWHERE!

Have you heard of this new thing called "online ordering?"

by Anonymousreply 162August 4, 2021 1:58 AM

Have they checked with Jim Bakker to see if he has any miracle cure left?

by Anonymousreply 163August 4, 2021 1:58 AM

What happened to that MAGA-endorsed treatment: injecting bleach and laser lights?

by Anonymousreply 164August 4, 2021 2:01 AM

Sure, r162, and I would have ordered HAD I KNOWN that every fucking mustard seed in the goddamned city was gone.

But I didn't know. So I texted the neighbor and warned her (she makes dills and pickles peppers). She was back the next day with mustard seed for all.

Bezos can suck it.

by Anonymousreply 165August 4, 2021 2:05 AM

r165 Bezos isn't the only source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 4, 2021 2:13 AM

I absolutely will NOT give WalMart a cent.

Those trashy rethug cunts can eat shit and die of covid.

by Anonymousreply 167August 4, 2021 2:17 AM

"Patriots, please go to the Trump COVID website and provide us with your credit card number. For a low monthly donation of $100, you will receive monthly advice on how to stay immune from this FAR-LEFT VIRUS!! (As seen on Dr. Oz show)"

by Anonymousreply 168August 4, 2021 2:23 AM

Another front line casualty from the party of "Personal responsibility for thee, but not for ME".

His body, his choice. He CHOSE this. Per the GOP philosophy, he needs to suffer the consequences of his poor decisions.

by Anonymousreply 169August 4, 2021 2:29 AM

I'm taking her to heart and praying for the AFib as well. Hopefully it takes him tonight.

Thanks for the progression, R156.

by Anonymousreply 170August 4, 2021 2:59 AM

Have they tried giving him an infusion of blood from Jesus? I’ve seen posts on FB telling me that the blood of Jesus saves lives.

by Anonymousreply 171August 4, 2021 6:08 AM

Google images shows he has the crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 172August 4, 2021 9:02 AM

Is this a time to sing, "Papa, can you hear me"?

by Anonymousreply 173August 4, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote] Google images shows he has the crazy eyes.

Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 174August 4, 2021 9:01 PM

Ooooh! Is he finally dead, r174?

by Anonymousreply 175August 4, 2021 10:07 PM

No, but them eyes is shut.

by Anonymousreply 176August 4, 2021 10:08 PM

The announcement that he had chosen to take a ventilator spa-day out of an abundance of caution was made last Wednesday. Based on what’s dribbled out (poor choice of words, sorry), I assume he’s a festering bag of sepsis by now.

It’s the ultimate hypocrisy. He denounced science and medicine but he was right there to hog a bed, vent, and every therapeutic they could throw at him. What is his family waiting for? There’s a long line of rubes who took his advice and need that bed right now; not to mention the true victims here, whose illnesses aren’t self-inflicted.

So, as far as his son feeling bad, as someone mentioned above, I doubt that you could extract an ounce of self-reflection from that whole crew combined. They’ll go on posting xenophobic memes, what-abouting, demanding prayers, and in the end they’ll blame his death on Democrats for not proactively mailing a supply of ivermectin to every US address, or claim that libtarded doctors killed him to increase the death count.

by Anonymousreply 177August 4, 2021 10:14 PM

All these anti-vaxxer COVID deaths should be classified as suicide, and no life insurance benefits should be paid out.

by Anonymousreply 178August 4, 2021 10:19 PM

R178 That made be chuckle because it’s true, it’s self inflicted and no different than refusing to put on a seat belt and drive over the speed limit with bad brakes.

by Anonymousreply 179August 4, 2021 10:50 PM

I am sure insurance companies will do their best to not pay deplorable idiots.

by Anonymousreply 180August 4, 2021 11:04 PM

Does faux news air any of these type of stories because deplorable idiots on other message boards think it’s made up liberal bs lol

by Anonymousreply 181August 4, 2021 11:05 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 182August 4, 2021 11:57 PM

This was posted on another thread, but go ahead and read it while we wait for this toxic moron to finally have the plug pulled. It will give you hope in the interim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 5, 2021 1:23 AM

Does anyone know which organs we're supposed to be praying for today?

by Anonymousreply 184August 5, 2021 2:11 AM

I posted a partial recap of his last show somewhere upthread. In it, he was very sarcastic about how out of touch the doctor's office that did his COVID test was. He said he trusted the advice of a YouTube doctor (whose name he couldn't even remember, only that he was from Idaho) and LT 360.

LT 360, it turns out, is a local diet clinic which appears to push B12 drips, CBD, and "immunity pellets" as the cure for whatever ails ya. It's owned by a self-styled "Cellular Health and Life Coach," because...of course it is. I've just found his videos and they're exactly what you'd expect.

"Ah got advanced degrees and certifications, and ah know how ta read the medical littachurrr!"

This is where he placed his trust:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 5, 2021 2:42 AM

Is he, you know, like ummm… dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 186August 5, 2021 9:01 PM

That Facebook video is appalling. That idiot claims at the start that he has “advanced degrees” and has talked with “countless doctors” who conclude the vaccines and mask wearing are of no value. By the time the video is ending he’s ranting about how wearing a mask is giving up your “god given freedoms”. People watch this shit, believe it, and look where we are today.

by Anonymousreply 187August 5, 2021 9:32 PM

Still waiting...

by Anonymousreply 188August 5, 2021 9:36 PM

Life coach? Well, he certainly "coached" his fellow MAGAt all the way to a ventilator. More like a death coach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 5, 2021 9:48 PM

My pots and chairs go out to the family.

by Anonymousreply 190August 5, 2021 9:53 PM

Just not the Le Creusets I assume.

by Anonymousreply 191August 5, 2021 10:02 PM

I searched online earlier today hoping that the news was finally that he had croaked, as he so richly deserves. I was disappointed there was no news.

by Anonymousreply 192August 5, 2021 10:13 PM

R192, think of it this of it this way: if his family had anything good to report, they would be screaming it from the rooftops. All they're doing now is demanding prayers for whatever new horror popped up the night before.

The last update, I believe, was that they were struggling to get the AFib under control. He apparently doesn't meet the criteria to be flown to an ECMO facility. So they will be throwing everything they've got at his heart to restore a (more) normal rhythm, the vent is doing the job of his lungs, and CRRT is doing the job of his kidneys.

Unfortunately, what helps one problem can create a new one elsewhere, so it becomes a precarious balancing act of trying to get an improvement in organ a without further damaging organ b while being mindful that organs y and z are on the ledge threatening to jump every time the slightest change is made. And all of this has to be done while playing whack-a-mole with a raging grease-fire of infections.

Meanwhile, the Youtube doctors and cellular-health coaches he trusted so much are probably secretly vaccinated and relaxing at the nineteenth hole right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 5, 2021 11:50 PM

I am utterly shocked that Cell-Coach Scott is reciting the Christian Patriarchy Movement handbook in his Father's Day message. Shocked!

Real men need to stand their ground and be "effective in [their] homes," because that's what god called them to do. They need to fight against the voices that tell them their family's rules are outdated and that they need to lighten up in those areas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 6, 2021 1:10 AM

On his iPod

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 6, 2021 1:32 AM

There’s finally an update. Things have changed from “pray for AFib” to “pray for Phil.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196August 6, 2021 8:52 PM

I do feel terrible...

I feel terrible that this guy is unconscious and will never realize how wrong he was.

by Anonymousreply 197August 6, 2021 8:54 PM

[quote] There’s finally an update. Things have changed from “pray for AFib” to “pray for Phil.”

So is that an upgrade, or a downgrade?

by Anonymousreply 198August 6, 2021 8:56 PM

Oh, he knows, R197. While he was still conscious but clearly in trouble, he told his family that he regrets not having been vaccinated. These morons never learn from others' mistakes until it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 199August 6, 2021 8:58 PM

The Texas GOP official who mocked masks and vaccines and immediately croaked of COVID at r183 — do you suppose there's a GoFundMe?

Oh mais oui.

His wife has COVID now too, and they're both incredibly fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 6, 2021 9:37 PM

[quote] These morons never learn from others' mistakes until it's too late.

And even then, only when it directly affects them. They have no concept of empathy.

by Anonymousreply 201August 6, 2021 10:43 PM

Another one bites it...

[quote]WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Former South Florida talk show host Dick Farrel, known and beloved by fans for his over-the-top right-wing opinions, has died from complications from COVID-19.

[quote]On Facebook, Farrel advocated against getting the coronavirus vaccine and was skeptical of Dr. Anthony Fauci, Chief of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, and his recommendations concerning the coronavirus. Friends said after contracting the virus he changed his point of view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 6, 2021 11:00 PM

Deplorables will learn nothing from any of these deaths and will continue to refuse to be vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 203August 6, 2021 11:11 PM

Cots and flares.

by Anonymousreply 204August 6, 2021 11:13 PM

Heaven needed another illiterate angel with a heart of gold.

[quote]so you wanna take the Poison Pfizer and Moderna and J & J are peddling? have all you want. I know I don't need it nor ever Will......this was supposed to be the post about Romney's family in the ER from complications from vaccines

[quote]why can't lib morons get it thru their pointy head? Cleve Clinic sed"U need no vax once you survived getting covid!!" folo the sci

[quote]remember only dim wit elected dummy craps violated covid restrictions, Not a single one got it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 6, 2021 11:18 PM

[quote]Friends said after contracting the virus he changed his point of view.

Welp, just a touch too late.

by Anonymousreply 206August 6, 2021 11:28 PM

[quote]Friends said after contracting the virus he changed his point of view.

Don't they all.

by Anonymousreply 207August 7, 2021 12:17 AM

One thing they seem to have in common, besides being idiots is that they are fat.

by Anonymousreply 208August 7, 2021 12:27 AM

I guess instead of ‘folo the sci’ he should have followed the funerals.

by Anonymousreply 209August 7, 2021 12:47 AM

“Folo the sci, peeps! You don’t need any stinking vaccines!

by Anonymousreply 210August 7, 2021 12:58 AM

R208, Phil Valentine isn't fat.

by Anonymousreply 211August 7, 2021 1:05 AM

[quote]Phil Valentine isn’t.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 212August 7, 2021 1:09 AM

I don’t know if anyone has asked this, but is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 213August 7, 2021 1:10 AM

[quote] I don’t know if anyone has asked this, but is he dead yet?

Hurry up! Other deplorable cunts need the bed.

by Anonymousreply 214August 7, 2021 1:14 AM

[quote]Phil Valentine isn't fat.

Not after the crash diet he's been on recently.

by Anonymousreply 215August 7, 2021 1:31 AM

Thanks for the good news, R202. Hopefully Phil doesn't last the weekend. Nice that stupidity and lack of empathy is wiping out these morons.

by Anonymousreply 216August 7, 2021 1:55 AM

Well, at least he grew up to become a right winged troll, unlike the dead Indonesian kids, who may have grown up to become part of a research team, working on a cure for various cancers.

I is don’t want unvaccinated persons to die from this. And I certainly don’t wish any suffering on anyone from this illness. I hear it’s absolute hell, from those who survived, and I cannot even begin to imagine the devastation and regret one must feel when the doctor says that planning your own funeral is a good idea, “just in case”, all the while understanding that willful ignorance or your personality disorder (which allowed you to decide that profiting from a catastrophic illness & doubling down on bullshit, due to the endless spin one can contrive on some podcast), was a reasonable alternative to risking your own life.

I just cannot wrap my head around the collective lack of self preservation exhibited by millions who should have been on it, the moment vaccines became available.

This is a HORRIBLE illness to die from, and no one deserves the suffering that is necessary to eventually die from this.

It’s literally a form of medical intervention as a form of torture, which may or may not render a person dead, or not. Either way, it’s a risk that people who mindlessly snap on their seatbelts every time they get in their cars, should not take.

Sad and just unbelievable.

I hope he recovers and has an opportunity to rethink his life, his values, and change the game for the better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217August 7, 2021 12:00 PM

[quote]There is a familiar thread in Noel Mayeux’s story. He, nor his wife, or their mother, had gotten vaccinated. [bold]“If I had known that we would’ve caught COVID, I probably would have gotten vaccinated a while back,”[/bold] said Sabrina Mayeux.

We are not dealing with the best and the brightest here.

And yes, to quote Taffy Davenport: "Fat. VERY fat."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218August 7, 2021 3:17 PM

R218, at least she doesn’t have to be fucked by the tub of lard any more

by Anonymousreply 219August 7, 2021 11:51 PM

SHE"S a tub of lard herself R219 . And all of their piglets are mini tubs of lard.

by Anonymousreply 220August 7, 2021 11:54 PM

As predicted, [italic]they[/italic] are conspiring against him. I mean, there's just no other explanation for how an anti-vax, anti-mask, cigar-smoking sexagenarian bug-chaser who put his faith in cell coaches, chiropractors, and YouTubers would find himself in trouble now.

[quote]I pray for the best but I can't help to think that maybe the hospital is making him worse and not allowing him to get better. I haver heard of this affecting aversion this much as healthy as Phil is. I could be wrong but it's on my mind. Also, haters, please keep your common yourselves. You are just taking up space where another positive comment can be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221August 8, 2021 12:26 AM

[Quote]I haver heard of this affecting aversion this much as healthy as Phil is.

I suspect this person has had Covid and is demonstrating the lingering brain fog known to affect sufferers afterward.

by Anonymousreply 222August 8, 2021 12:33 AM

Ah, maybe it’s the hospital making Phil sicker on purpose, since the doctors and nurses have got nothing better to do than sabotage him so he doesn’t recover quickly. Keeping him there maximizes hospital profits. He was in such great shape he could probably get out of bed, drive home, and recuperate naturally.

by Anonymousreply 223August 8, 2021 12:35 AM

Quite frankly, if they’re so unhappy with the tx at the hospital, they should just rip the tubes out, haul him home and prop him up in his easy chair with a cigar in one hand and a shot of ivermectin in the other. And good luck. Save the hospital bed for someone who needs it and appreciates it.

These people are such sanctimonious assholes.

by Anonymousreply 224August 8, 2021 12:39 AM

Thoughts and prayers. NOT

by Anonymousreply 225August 8, 2021 12:40 AM

THOTS and Players.

by Anonymousreply 226August 8, 2021 1:21 AM

So basically she’s accusing the hospital of murdering him. The hospital should kick him out. That’s a lawsuit in the making.

Don’t think they won’t. All his hospitalist doctor has to do is discharge him, or say they can’t help him any more, and they’ll pull the plug. They could insist he can’t be helped and discharge him to a hospice. The hospital is probably full, they could just say they can’t spare the bed and have to triage.

by Anonymousreply 227August 8, 2021 1:32 AM

He dead.

by Anonymousreply 228August 8, 2021 5:01 AM

Really, R228?

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 229August 8, 2021 5:08 AM

[quote]I pray for the best but I can't help to think that maybe the hospital is making him worse and not allowing him to get better.

You can check out any time you like, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 230August 8, 2021 6:59 AM

[quote] Quite frankly, if they’re so unhappy with the tx at the hospital, they should just rip the tubes out, haul him home and prop him up in his easy chair with a cigar in one hand and a shot of ivermectin in the other.

Scoff if you will, but that de-worming treatment might come in handy in the very near future.

by Anonymousreply 231August 8, 2021 7:08 AM

[quote] Also, haters, please keep your common yourselves. You are just taking up space where another positive comment can be.

A) Oh fucking dear!

B) Does she think internet space is finite?

by Anonymousreply 232August 8, 2021 1:24 PM

Patsy Stone visited Phil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 8, 2021 2:12 PM

The virus is running rampant thru this Church. Get Vaxxed you Florida loons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 8, 2021 2:18 PM

Another one bites the dust.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235August 8, 2021 2:51 PM

[quote] With a heavy heart, I can only say this was so unexpected.

Unexpected that an anti-Vaxxer got sick and died from the very disease the vaccine would’ve protected him from?

I don’t think you know what unexpected means.

by Anonymousreply 236August 8, 2021 3:01 PM

"Ex-Newsmax Host" = Domestic terrorism propaganda outlet host

by Anonymousreply 237August 8, 2021 3:09 PM

R236, that was a quote from the article:

Farrel’s partner, Kit Farley, said on Facebook that he was “known as the other Rush Limbaugh. With a heavy heart, I can only say this was so unexpected. He will be missed.”

by Anonymousreply 238August 8, 2021 3:44 PM

Why am I not weeping?

by Anonymousreply 239August 8, 2021 3:45 PM

Oh, I know, r238.

It wasn’t directed at you. That’s where I copied the quote.

by Anonymousreply 240August 8, 2021 4:53 PM

If this moron won't die, someone at least cheer us up by saying he will be suffering all the time until he does.

by Anonymousreply 241August 8, 2021 10:19 PM

Prayers going back down. Return to sender. To anyone else considering this stunt, please be advised that we can only accept push-ups with a full range of motion at this time.

Best,

God & Jesus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 8, 2021 11:58 PM

Are those supposed to be push-ups at r242??

by Anonymousreply 243August 9, 2021 12:08 AM

[quote]Are those supposed to be push-ups at [R242]??

42% body fat tends to produce this type of exercise form, yes.

by Anonymousreply 244August 9, 2021 12:11 AM

Did he really catch it from his son?

by Anonymousreply 245August 9, 2021 12:38 AM

His son brought it home from a wedding where ten members of the wedding party, including the bride and groom, later tested positive.

At least that was the count when the story was being told, which I believe was on the Monday one week after the wedding weekend.

The son had symptoms on Wednesday and tested positive on Thursday. Phil had symptoms on Thursday and tested positive on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 246August 9, 2021 1:42 AM

I wonder if the son feels any guilt.

by Anonymousreply 247August 9, 2021 3:31 AM

So his Covid denying son killed him, that's gonna make Christmas awkward.

by Anonymousreply 248August 9, 2021 5:13 AM

Fun for the whole family, R248!!

I wonder what this year's video will look like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 9, 2021 5:56 AM

The possibilities for shitty Christmas songs are endless...

The RT comes and suctions me

These two lungs are gone, as you can see

I know just who — Sleepy Joe! — to blame for this catastrophe

But my one wish on Christmas Eve is as plain as it can be

All I want for Christmas is a lung that works, a lung that works; see, a lung that works

Gee, if I could only have a lung that works then I could wish you Merry Christmas

by Anonymousreply 250August 9, 2021 6:39 AM

The anti-vaxxers won't care though. Two of my coworkers are anti-vaxxers. One of them was ranting last week that all the articles about Covid sceptics dying of Covid were a conspiracy to push a vaccination agenda and "force vaccines on a healthy population".

We've reached an age where these nutjobs are convinced everything is a conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 251August 9, 2021 8:12 AM

I work for a large -- huge company -- that makes scientific instruments to measure things, count things, and do [I]in vitro[/I] diagnostics. One of my co-workers and her husband are Q-anons who think it is all fake. When I heard this in an in-person meeting, I left. My manager later asked me to explain, and I did. I refuse to be in the same room with someone who thinks Covid-19 isn't real, won't wear a mask (she says has asthma), and won't get vaccinated. Fuck her. Fuck her right in her cooter.

by Anonymousreply 252August 9, 2021 9:19 AM

Well, if this guy Valentine doesn't die, this right-wing radio host has... A right-wing radio host from Florida who publicly criticized vaccines told his friends to get vaccinated shortly before he died of COVID-19, according to NBC affiliate WPTV. Dick Farrell, who was also an anchor on Newsmax, frequently railed against vaccines on Facebook. “Why take a vax promoted by people who lied 2u all along about masks, where the virus came from and the death toll?” Farrell wrote on Facebook on July 3.

So many threads on DL about anti-vaxxers dying, I didn't search first. Is there a Farrell thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253August 9, 2021 9:51 AM

He’s only been mentioned three times in the thread already.

by Anonymousreply 254August 9, 2021 10:12 AM

6 members of a Florida church die of Covid, yet many still refuse to get the vaccine. No sympathy if they die.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255August 9, 2021 11:51 AM

“Breaking,” huh, r253?

Muppet.

by Anonymousreply 256August 9, 2021 11:58 AM

Every time a MAGAhead dies of COVID the Oompa-Loompas should sing a song on the perils of not being vaccinated as they drag the body away.

by Anonymousreply 257August 9, 2021 1:15 PM

Well? IS HE DEAD YET?

by Anonymousreply 258August 9, 2021 9:41 PM

R258 - Not so far, but DL has me checking his Twitter feed daily.

by Anonymousreply 259August 9, 2021 9:44 PM

Monday is lung day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 9, 2021 9:45 PM

[quote]Monday is lung day.

Well I'm not done praying for his kidneys yet, so fuck 'em.

by Anonymousreply 261August 9, 2021 9:57 PM

Room for one more, honey.

[quote]DAYTONA BEACH -- Longtime radio talk-show host Marc Bernier has been hospitalized with COVID-19, according to a top official at WNDB (1150 AM, 93.5 FM).

[quote]"I don't have an update on him at this point, other than he has been hospitalized," said Mark McKinney, the station's operations director.

[quote]While he did not have specific knowledge of Bernier's vaccination status, McKinney said that the host has made his anti-vaccination opinions well known on the air.

[quote]"If you've listened to his show, you've heard him talk about how anti-vaccine he is on the air," said McKinney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 9, 2021 11:21 PM

His last tweet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263August 9, 2021 11:23 PM

His family is likely refusing to take him off of life support. At least that's usually what is happening when there have been no updates for a few days.

by Anonymousreply 264August 9, 2021 11:54 PM

[quote] His family is likely refusing to take him off of life support. At least that's usually what is happening when there have been no updates for a few days.

Maybe somebody can trip over the cord and pull the power ‘accidentally’. “Ooops, sorry , I lost my balance”.

by Anonymousreply 265August 10, 2021 12:07 AM

You people are terrible...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 10, 2021 12:11 AM

From r221...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267August 10, 2021 12:12 AM

The picture of him looks like Satan.

-Church Lady

by Anonymousreply 268August 10, 2021 1:04 AM

R265, my dad was on life support. The nurses told me that it was typical to leave a person on a ventilator three weeks. After that, if you couldn’t wean them off, it caused wear and tear on them, and they started to get enough issues that they needed to be put on a permanent feeding tube. One nurse told me horror stories about that. She said people would get lots of infections and bedsores, pneumonia and they were basically just falling apart. Also, three things are connected: heart, lungs and kidneys. If any of them start to go, the others will follow because they can’t function without the other two.

My guess is they’ll give him three weeks on life support, and then start telling the family if he can’t be weaned off, it’s time to pull the plug. In regular times, they’d let it go on as long as possible, they’re getting tons of money. But they need the bed. Maybe they’ll do an intervention even sooner, depending on how full they are. If they’re doing triage, they might give them no choice.

by Anonymousreply 269August 10, 2021 3:34 AM

Good for you @R252

by Anonymousreply 270August 10, 2021 4:15 AM

AN

TI

CI

PAY

TION

🎶

AN

TI

CI

PAY

YAY

TION

IS

MAKIN’

ME

WAIT

by Anonymousreply 271August 10, 2021 4:51 AM

I saw what you did there r262, Mr. 'Twilight Zone' fan.

😉

The reference is to the TZ episode "Twenty-Two," starring probable DL fave Barbara Nichols and definite DL fave Jonathan Harris.

by Anonymousreply 272August 10, 2021 7:17 AM

he died

by Anonymousreply 273August 10, 2021 7:25 AM

oh wait there is another antivaxxer, right winger republican' who died. this pops up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 10, 2021 7:27 AM

That’s sad @R273

by Anonymousreply 275August 10, 2021 7:29 AM

You got me, Bronzie.

She certainly has her work cut out for her with this crew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276August 10, 2021 7:37 AM

JFC, r274, read the god damn thread.

He’s been mentioned numerous fucking times, you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 277August 10, 2021 11:44 AM

So I read the entire damn tread just to see that he' s stll not dead yet?!? Really?

Come on, hurry up! They need yor bed!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 278August 10, 2021 3:56 PM

He is dead @R278

by Anonymousreply 279August 10, 2021 4:28 PM

My mistake @R278 He’s still alive

by Anonymousreply 280August 10, 2021 4:29 PM

R278 if he survives he’ll become a proponent for the vaccine. So let’s hope he lives, not dies.

by Anonymousreply 281August 10, 2021 4:32 PM

R281 you mean a proponent just like Tonald Drump?

by Anonymousreply 282August 10, 2021 4:46 PM

Just die, already!! DIE!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283August 10, 2021 6:26 PM

Even if he lives he'll never be the same, and his no-mask brats will have to live with the fact that they destroyed their father's life forever.

by Anonymousreply 284August 10, 2021 7:17 PM

r281, his death will serve as a message about the vaccines. I hope he croaks or if he survives that he has long term physical issues from this. Karma is a fucking bitch sometimes and this is one of those cases where it is actually doing it's job.

by Anonymousreply 285August 10, 2021 7:56 PM

R282 I prefer Tronald Dump

Anyway, what a waste of hospital resources on this ungrateful deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 286August 10, 2021 8:13 PM

R285, did you see who signed r281?

by Anonymousreply 287August 10, 2021 8:24 PM

[quote] it is actually doing it's job.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 288August 10, 2021 8:32 PM

there are no updates on his condition. Which is weird?

by Anonymousreply 289August 11, 2021 12:11 AM

[quote]there are no updates on his condition. Which is weird?

Translation: no change in condition, family has to decide when to pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 290August 11, 2021 12:14 AM

There are daily non-update updates. There's nothing left to say, so they just change the wording with each update and try to put a fresh spin on things.

Now the doctors are trying to "rehab his lungs." Good luck with that.

[quote]Friends..no major update today on Phil. He remains critically ill. We are in waiting mode as Doctors work hard to try and rehab his lungs. #PrayForPhil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291August 11, 2021 12:50 AM

Am I supposed to be praying now for his fucking lungs or his fucking kidneys?

by Anonymousreply 292August 11, 2021 12:59 AM

I'd say his fucking soul, 'cause that's what he's going to need the prayers for most in short order.

by Anonymousreply 293August 11, 2021 1:35 AM

I've got a new one for you, prayer warrior at R292: Port Orange City Councilmember and Florida Man Chase Tramont.

Please note that you are praying for him to no longer require oxygen. There's no specific mention of supplemental oxygen, so this prayer request appears to be for oxygen in general.

[quote]Asking for specific prayers tonight for Chase. He's been admitted to the hospital. They still have him on oxygen. If you would please say a specific prayer that he would no longer require any…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294August 11, 2021 2:03 AM

[quote]There's no specific mention of supplemental oxygen, so this prayer request appears to be for oxygen in general.

Well fuck that. I only pray for body parts.

by Anonymousreply 295August 11, 2021 2:14 AM

[quote]Tramont's wife said she didn't want to discuss her husband's vaccination status.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296August 11, 2021 2:16 AM

I can get behind praying for him not to need oxygen anymore.

by Anonymousreply 297August 11, 2021 2:34 AM

Yes, you're catching on, R297.

by Anonymousreply 298August 11, 2021 3:38 AM

How many right wing radio talk show idiots have died from covid so far?

by Anonymousreply 299August 11, 2021 3:55 AM

Not enough.

by Anonymousreply 300August 11, 2021 3:57 AM

Here’s one — Rick Wiles — apparently survived because he was hospitalized in May

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301August 11, 2021 4:03 AM

Die faster please.

by Anonymousreply 302August 11, 2021 4:04 AM

these people are giving out HARMFUL information to their audiences, then these people go out and put others, including their children at risk.

by Anonymousreply 303August 11, 2021 4:19 AM

WWRLD?

(What would Rush Limbaugh do?)

by Anonymousreply 304August 11, 2021 4:56 AM

I agree, r303. Their actions have cost lives because they are given such a platform that people are dumb enough to believe it gives them some sort of credence. Celebrities, radio personalities, politicians, etch should not be allowed to discuss science unless they have credentials because most Americans are too ignorant to understand the science and want it spoon fed to them by these charlatans who just want listeners and will say anything without regard to consequences. The more of them that die off, the more lives will be saved if just one more person doesn't listen to their misinformation.

And yes, no updates mean that the family is in denial and don't want to pull the plug. They will though and soon. And then it will be all "please send your thoughts and prayers." No, he was a fucking monster who killed people for the sake of entertainment. He and those like him are no different than Charlie Manson. They get no sympathy from me.

by Anonymousreply 305August 11, 2021 5:21 AM

[quote] He is dead @[R278]

[quote] My mistake @[R278] He’s still alive

R80 is this guy a radio host or Shrödenger’s cat?

by Anonymousreply 306August 11, 2021 12:04 PM

Ugh I mean R280

by Anonymousreply 307August 11, 2021 12:05 PM

And you misspelled Mr. Schrödinger’s name.

by Anonymousreply 308August 11, 2021 12:59 PM

Very few people knew about that fucking cat until " Big Bang Theory." Now, when anyone mentions it, we can all assume that's where the thought originated.

by Anonymousreply 309August 11, 2021 3:34 PM

I learned about him in high school, and that was decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 310August 11, 2021 3:42 PM

R309, he cropped up in the writings of Carl Sagan and the pages of Omni Magazine.

He's been a cultural trope for generations.

by Anonymousreply 311August 11, 2021 3:47 PM

[quote] Very few people knew about that fucking cat until " Big Bang Theory." Now, when anyone mentions it, we can all assume that's where the thought originated.

Some of have read books on quantum physics and did pay attention in high school physics, R309.

by Anonymousreply 312August 11, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote]in high school, and that was decades ago.

Well that’s nothing to brag about.

by Anonymousreply 313August 11, 2021 7:42 PM

Schrodinger's pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 314August 11, 2021 8:05 PM

R314, Schrödinger has all the bits and they may or may not stink. We just don't know.

by Anonymousreply 315August 11, 2021 8:39 PM

While Phil was living his best life last night at the Williamson Medical Center, this horrifying scene played out at the local school board meeting.

Anyone who says they hope he survives and uses his platform to promote vaccines and masks needs to watch this and see how receptive his fan club would be. They're already calling the family sellouts and liars for claiming he's hospitalized when "everyone" knows he's off the air due to a contract dispute.

Part 1:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316August 11, 2021 9:31 PM

Part 2:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317August 11, 2021 9:32 PM

JFC.

by Anonymousreply 318August 11, 2021 9:34 PM

In a nutshell: The GOP, thanks to Cambridge Analytica, learned how to mobilize stupid.

This is the result.

And this is going to be part of our political process for decades to come. Manipulating the mobs - the people whose social media profiles show them to possess the Dark Triad traits - to act out in response to the current hot button scare topic or fake news.

by Anonymousreply 319August 11, 2021 10:06 PM

the family is not giving anymore updates. There is nothing about his condition.

by Anonymousreply 320August 11, 2021 10:12 PM

I'm gonna pray for his lower colon today if ya'll don't mind.

by Anonymousreply 321August 11, 2021 10:16 PM

Well, R314, it both does and doesn't stink.

by Anonymousreply 322August 11, 2021 10:30 PM

Is it okay if I pray for the oxygen to be accompanied by a lit cigarette in the mouth of one of the bovine relatives on bedside deathwatch?

by Anonymousreply 323August 11, 2021 11:22 PM

this is the ridiculous twitter feed of the family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324August 11, 2021 11:58 PM

there last tweet, i think; unless there is another social media site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325August 11, 2021 11:59 PM

he is against medication and vaccines, but he is in the hospital on MEDICATION. Fuck this con artist scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 326August 12, 2021 12:01 AM

His sister is still posting private updates on her Facebook.

The guy filling in for him regurgitates her most recent update on his public account (see R291) and also at the beginning of his show every day before diving right in with the latest it's-just-a-bad-cold news.

Today, it was defending the loons at R316 and painting them as passionate parents just trying to protect their innocent babies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327August 12, 2021 12:25 AM

Sometimes people who are on a ventilator for a few weeks can stabilize. They are a vegetable because they were without oxygen too long and are brain damaged, but remove the ventilator after their lungs have time to heal, and they can “survive,” if you can call it that.

In a pandemic, they’re not going to let this guy’s family live in a fantasy world forever. The family will probably fight to keep him on a ventilator, but there are only so many, and after three weeks they’re going to want to pull the plug. They need the ventilator for somebody who might live.

Watch the family complain that “Democrats” deliberately pulled the plug on this guy because he was “telling the truth” and they had to “silence him.”

by Anonymousreply 328August 12, 2021 12:50 AM

Someone should start a Dead Covidiots thread and lets see how quickly we can reach 600.

3 First responders in FL died this week. Guess what they had in common?

I normally don't link Yahoo but this feels right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329August 12, 2021 1:29 AM

Did they give him Ivermectin and lots of vitamin D and zink?

by Anonymousreply 330August 12, 2021 1:34 AM

Remember this family got a lot of people killed because they purposely spread HARMFUL information about Covid, and other issues too.

by Anonymousreply 331August 12, 2021 2:08 AM

[quote]3 First responders in FL died this week. Guess what they had in common?

Fat. Very FAT.

by Anonymousreply 332August 12, 2021 2:16 AM

[quote]Did they give him Ivermectin and lots of vitamin D and zink?

He's on a Clorox IV drip.

by Anonymousreply 333August 12, 2021 2:25 AM

Half way through that Twitter video at R316, that's a gay man (bald head in the pink shirt) leading the charge.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 334August 12, 2021 2:31 AM

Oregano in water! Don't forget that one. EIght drops in a glass of water and the COVID vanishes.

by Anonymousreply 335August 12, 2021 2:38 AM

I wish we knew that. It would’ve been a lot cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 336August 12, 2021 11:27 AM

Did we do this one?

WNDB Daytona Beach host Marc Bernier is the latest talk show host to be hospitalized with COVID-19. Bernier is not a fan of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Unfortunately, there are hundreds & hundreds of these rightwing radio guys across the country who are not getting it,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337August 12, 2021 12:36 PM

“Unfortunately”?

by Anonymousreply 338August 12, 2021 1:00 PM

Look at it this way, R337. It’s five years from now. All these influential radio and talk show hosts with huge followings are dead.

Not that they can’t be replaced by yet another grifter, but these particular guys are listened to and admired by many fans. They tell everyone not to get a vaccine. Then they die. Some people will learn from that.

Republicans generally don’t give a shit what happens to anyone, unless it’s someone they think of as being within their circle of acquaintance. If they listen to a certain guy’s radio show every day, and he says never get a vaccine no matter what, I never will, and then he gets Covid and dies, it’s kind of like it happened to somebody they know.

By this time, they know the guy’s family situation, religious beliefs, who they voted for and everything else. No one can say these guys were Antifa or whatever. People know them. So it might do some good for people who are truly ignorant because they live their lives in an echo chamber. It won’t help the Qanons, but that’s just Darwinism at work.

by Anonymousreply 339August 12, 2021 7:11 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 340August 12, 2021 8:09 PM

Anyone know what body part we’re praying for today? Don’t want to waste a prayer.

by Anonymousreply 341August 12, 2021 10:50 PM

If no one answers you soon, r341, pray for my tummy so your prayer doesn’t go wasted.

Oh, to be clear, I want it smaller.

by Anonymousreply 342August 12, 2021 10:56 PM

Brace yourselves. We’re about to get owned.

[quote]Please pray for a miracle for Phil right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343August 12, 2021 11:02 PM

Today we ask our prayer warriors to focus their prayers on Brother Valentine's left testicle.

by Anonymousreply 344August 12, 2021 11:02 PM

Dammit! I already prayed for two other people’s left testicle. I don’t want to be redundant to you-know-who.

by Anonymousreply 345August 12, 2021 11:05 PM

Ah, R345, is there a limit to daily testicle related prayers? Do other body parts get more prayers?

by Anonymousreply 346August 12, 2021 11:13 PM

If yall want to pray for genitals,pray my poor cock doesnt sink any lower into the fat surrounding it. Its beginning to resemble a clit !

by Anonymousreply 347August 12, 2021 11:16 PM

I know the feeling.

by Anonymousreply 348August 12, 2021 11:17 PM

The suspense is terrible!

I hope it'll last.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349August 12, 2021 11:19 PM

The one good thing about the Delta Variation and all future ones is that right wingers who won't get the vaccine can all die. Maybe by the time this is over the Democrats can win a few more red states.

by Anonymousreply 350August 12, 2021 11:30 PM

Is he dead yet? I hope his family has enough money to pay these bills. But given that he looks like trash my guess is they’ll be a go fund me page

by Anonymousreply 351August 12, 2021 11:38 PM

[quote]Oh, to be clear, I want it smaller.

But were you clear with Jesus when you sent that prayer? I'm guessing you were not.

by Anonymousreply 352August 12, 2021 11:46 PM

The family keeps asking for these prayers. I don't understand. If they have to keep asking for them, is there some goal of number of prayers needed before a god decides to do something? Is this like selling candy bars to get to go on the Disney trip for marching band?

by Anonymousreply 353August 13, 2021 12:41 AM

[quote]Is he dead yet?

He's fine! He sends his love!

by Anonymousreply 354August 13, 2021 1:18 AM

I condole him.

by Anonymousreply 355August 13, 2021 1:26 AM

I love r354 aka Aunt Jacky.

by Anonymousreply 356August 13, 2021 1:35 AM

He’s on the roof.

by Anonymousreply 357August 13, 2021 1:40 AM

DRINK THE JUICE, PHIL!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 13, 2021 1:44 AM

Maybe Bai Ling will push him off, r357.

by Anonymousreply 359August 13, 2021 1:44 AM

what's the update?

Perhaps god cares more about the innocent children, elderly and others who were purposely infected and are fighting for their lives by this scumbag?

by Anonymousreply 360August 13, 2021 3:55 AM

The update from his sister is at R343. Praying for organs is over and we're supposed to pray for a Miracle now.

Pick a Miracle, any Miracle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361August 13, 2021 4:05 AM

He is a terrible human being. He got so many people killed. Covid is a terrible illness, people suffer and some have long-term, debilitating symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 362August 13, 2021 4:06 AM

I know a woman who is in her 30's who had it and was hospitalized in the spring for 12 days. She is now having to get a pacemaker implanted.

by Anonymousreply 363August 13, 2021 4:07 AM

I hope someone is telling his family that their prayers WERE answered...back at the beginning of the year when effective vaccines were distributed to keep people from getting severely ill. They didn't accept the answer to their prayer; why should they get more?

by Anonymousreply 364August 13, 2021 4:10 AM

R361 I’m praying for a Miracle (Whip)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365August 13, 2021 6:24 AM

There is now a 4th or 5 rigjt wing radio host hospitalized in Florida. I was surprised these dicks are true believers. I just assumed grifters.

by Anonymousreply 366August 13, 2021 6:28 AM

Still alive? Tick motherfucking tock.

by Anonymousreply 367August 13, 2021 6:33 AM

R364

Because it should be read again.

by Anonymousreply 368August 13, 2021 12:21 PM

[quote] I hope his family has enough money to pay these bills. But given that he looks like trash my guess is they’ll be a go fund me page

Nah. The gub’mint will handle it.

But we hate socialism!

by Anonymousreply 369August 13, 2021 12:22 PM

I think they're hesitant to pull the plug just so he can be alive ffor Reinstatement Day. It's what he would have wanted.

by Anonymousreply 370August 13, 2021 1:23 PM

Excellent post r364. So true. Reminds me of the story of the guy who was stranding in flooding (I know most of you read this story). A plane, a boat and a helicopter passed by to pick him up, and to each he answered, “God will save me!” Of course he dies, and in heaven he asks God, “why didn’t you save me?” And God says, “I sent you a plane, a boat and a helicopter!”

by Anonymousreply 371August 13, 2021 1:31 PM

But that story sounds much nicer in Italian.

by Anonymousreply 372August 13, 2021 2:14 PM

Had considered posting that, R371.

You got the damn vaccines. What more do you want? And, yet that is precisely what the idiot friend of a friend of mine said when explaining that she wasn’t getting a vaccine. “God will save me.”

🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 373August 13, 2021 3:11 PM

[quote] I love that it’s one of the things they list as being “way off,” like AFib is ever right on.

Stable AFib is manageable. Rapid AFib is far more dangerous & different kinds of approaches might be used. Medication, ablation, cardioversion. He’s in bad, bad shape.

by Anonymousreply 374August 13, 2021 4:37 PM

[quote] The family keeps asking for these prayers. I don't understand. If they have to keep asking for them, is there some goal of number of prayers needed before a god decides to do something

Yup. But you don’t know how many prayers that is. Only god knows. My mother instructed me on this years ago as she claims to have saved my uncle’s life because she & her sister prayed the rosary every day.

“But mom…you and aunt Mary pray the rosary every day at 3 pm.”

“We prayed two rosaries a day for Uncle Bob. And we lit candles at the church and made novenas.”

“You’re retired. What about people who can’t do all this praying and candle lighting because they have 2 jobs? Will they’re family member die?”

“God takes into consideration how much time you have to pray.”

“But what about Uncle Bill and Uncle Joe? They died. Why didn’t your prayers work for them?”

“They had terminal cancer. They were always going to die.”

“Then why bother praying for them?”

“To help them live longer.”

“Uncle Joe went pretty quickly at 8 months. Uncle Bill lasted over 2 years. Did you pray differently for them?”

“Maybe”

by Anonymousreply 375August 13, 2021 4:48 PM

[quote] Will they’re family member die?

Oh dear. I did that

by Anonymousreply 376August 13, 2021 5:10 PM

The kidneys weren't happy with The Miracles were getting all the attention. Today's update:

[quote]From Susan: Please pray for Phil's kidney numbers today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377August 13, 2021 7:06 PM

I'm praying hard for those kidney numbers. Not because I care about Phil--but I played those numbers in the Lotto.

by Anonymousreply 378August 13, 2021 7:08 PM

He could have prevented all this suffering by getting himself vaccinated against COVID, but instead he chose to mock the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 379August 13, 2021 7:13 PM

Gee, you’re like a wizard, r379.

I guess that’s why the thread was started.

by Anonymousreply 380August 13, 2021 7:15 PM

Son appears to have a mugshot, oddly enough. He should just start an OnlyFans to help pay for dad's hospital stay. Seems like the right thing to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381August 13, 2021 7:19 PM

Hi, Phil? I have a request. Would you please play…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382August 13, 2021 7:23 PM

Oh shit.

I prayed for his kidney-shaped swimming pool.

My bad.

by Anonymousreply 383August 13, 2021 7:28 PM

🦗

by Anonymousreply 384August 13, 2021 9:08 PM

🦗

by Anonymousreply 385August 13, 2021 9:09 PM

🦗

by Anonymousreply 386August 13, 2021 9:10 PM

When is this dude going to die? I wanted to start my weekend off on a good note and it's been a few days since I got my "another conservative radio host dies" fix.

by Anonymousreply 387August 13, 2021 9:19 PM

I thought the problem were his lungs and now his kidney too? His heart will be next.

by Anonymousreply 388August 13, 2021 9:19 PM

His heart belongs to Jesus already. Just pray for kidneys today like his sister asked you to, please. She’s in charge of his recovery and we should trust she knows God’s will the best.

by Anonymousreply 389August 13, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote] Son appears to have a mugshot, oddly enough.

What was he doing, sucking dick in a public park?

Those lips were made for suckin'!

Campbell definitely looks like a cookie sniffer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390August 13, 2021 9:36 PM

R388, the initial prayer demands for his kidneys started right after he went on the vent. It's common for mechanically ventilated COVID patients to develop rapidly progressive acute kidney injury.

I'm guessing the family hasn't mentioned his kidneys that often recently because CRRT has given them a false sense of security as they've focused on the other grease fires breaking out all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 391August 13, 2021 9:50 PM

[quote]Campbell definitely looks like a cookie sniffer.

Have you seen his nose in profile? He could pull an entire Nabisco factory off its foundation if he sniffed hard enough.

by Anonymousreply 392August 13, 2021 10:00 PM

^^Dayum.

by Anonymousreply 393August 13, 2021 10:26 PM

Pressley Stutts (yes, I know), head of the Greenville County Republican Party has also decided to deep-throat the cuff, and he'd like you to know that it is his "OWN decision" and that he "WILL wake up from this short rest!"

He allegedly posted anti-vax memes from his ICU bed, which, if true, puts him several strides ahead of the rest of the GQP Vent Team. His wife, who has Parkinson's, is also infected.

Prayeredses going up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394August 13, 2021 10:28 PM

I love the "#HermanCainAward" hashtag.

by Anonymousreply 395August 13, 2021 10:33 PM

He’s going to “wake up from this short rest”? More like he’ll be “ready for my dirt nap”.

by Anonymousreply 396August 13, 2021 10:51 PM

Pressley is extra speshul. From Sunday's update:

[quote]Now, I need you to begin to pray VERY SPECIFICALLY that I will be able to get well and make it out of here in 3 days or less. If it was good enough for Jesus in overcoming the grave, who am I to deny that this same power which lives in him, lives in me, right?

Two paragraphs later, three days isn't good enough for him:

[quote]So here is where I need you to have a specific shift in your prayers, please. Humbly ask God to heal me and get me out of this hospital today! Would you do that please? Pray it expectantly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397August 13, 2021 11:11 PM

None of these hypocrite "Christians" have any understanding of prayer. You don't pray for a specific outcome... you pray for the strength to accept God's will, whatever it may be. And in these cases, it is clearly God's will that these morons suffer on earth for weeks before rotting in hell for eternity.

by Anonymousreply 398August 13, 2021 11:27 PM

God’s will is these conservatives going straight to hell

by Anonymousreply 399August 13, 2021 11:30 PM

To my kids and wife, I love you. (But not enough to get a vaccine that would have saved us all from this scenario).

And what’s with the demands that God fix you? Bitch, it’s his will that you’re in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 400August 13, 2021 11:36 PM

Maybe the fam should start praying to satan because this is where they are all heading.

by Anonymousreply 401August 13, 2021 11:37 PM

They're in for a surprise when they're asked for a proof of vaccination by St. Peter.

by Anonymousreply 402August 13, 2021 11:43 PM

I started knitting a scarf for him because I thought he would be there for less than a week.

Then it turned into a sweater.

Then a coat.

Now I've knitted him a 3-piece suit!

When will it end????

Just DIE already!!! *oh shit. did i just say that?*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403August 13, 2021 11:48 PM

Here's what I don't get.

He had a wife, three sons, multiple homes, and a job that made him lots of money.

You would THINK he would protect his life and everything he had, by getting vaccinated.

Now it's all gone. And all he needed to avoid this was a shot in the arm.

by Anonymousreply 404August 13, 2021 11:50 PM

It is not like this Phil Valentine guy was some moron who did not have access to scientific and public health information.

He is a Sociopath and a Con Artist. He purposely acted to spread covid among Americans by undermining science and public health. This lead to people ( including children) to get very sick, hospitalized and die. It is a brutal illness. He and his whole family knew this and continue dangerous propaganda activities.

Phil Valentine would still be doing this, if he wasn't in a hospital.

by Anonymousreply 405August 13, 2021 11:58 PM

"God gave us natural immunity to everything!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406August 14, 2021 12:50 AM

As a Christian, I find the attitude that prayer is a way of ordering around the Almighty highly offensive. And I think prayer is a wonderful, powerful thing. When I was hovering between life and death four years ago I absolutely felt uplifted by the prayers of of my church. And those prayers gave me strength and helped me have some peace with whatever the outcome was going to be. At no point is it OK to treat the Deity like a wayward servant that you just need to yell increasingly specific instruction at in order to control.

And regarding this idea that the Lord should only save you via a miraculous and fancy way rather than through pedestrian means, there’s a Biblical story specifically on this topic which these modern day Naamans would be wise to read.

by Anonymousreply 407August 14, 2021 12:51 AM

That Presley Stutts link led me to the GOP COVID UPDATES Twitter account! Promises to be a delicious one-stop shop for QOVID nonsense!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408August 14, 2021 2:11 AM

r403 Why didn't you knit him a cheerful glucose cozy for his IV bottle?

by Anonymousreply 409August 14, 2021 3:59 AM

R221, they’ve been so head fucked, they no longer see straight.

It’s unfair to make fun of them because their inability to face the truth as they lay dying is precisely what makes them vulnerable to infections and infecting as well as why they’re gonna continue dying.

by Anonymousreply 410August 14, 2021 4:10 AM

If they are against modern medicine why these fucking psycho con artists in a HOSPITAL. They are sociopathic, pathological liars and con artists.

Please get VACINATED. Do not listen to Con Artists. Save your lives and Save children lives too (children are not vaccinated and are vulnerable).

EVERYONE do your part.

ALL HANDS ON DECK!

by Anonymousreply 411August 14, 2021 6:16 AM

We told you REPEATEDLY to get vaccinated. We told you repeatedly to stop spreading HARMFUL MISINFORMATION. You had plenty of chances. This phil valentine psycho would still be conducting propaganda activities too, if not laid up in a hospital.

Dear GOD, Jesus and that dove bird spirit,

SAVE THE CHILDREN.

SAVE THE ELDERLY.

SAVE PEOPLE WHO DID EVERYTHING TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THIS DANGEROUS ILLNESS.

This is my pray. This is my action in this world. I walk my talk.

by Anonymousreply 412August 14, 2021 6:23 AM

Please get your Covid Vaccination.

Make an appointment and just do it.

Save your LIFE.

Save Children too.

PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 413August 14, 2021 6:38 AM

Here's an update on the freak at R113.

MedFlight was mobilized for him, he took up a bed and vent for fifty-five days, he got a liver transplant, and according to the article at R113 he had changed his tune. Oh, wait. Here's what he did next:

He rolled into the Tennessee House of Representatives in his wheelchair, renewed his oath of office, and...

[quote]Byrd made no mention of those who did die after being convinced by pandemic-denying elected officials such as himself that COVID is just like the flu. Byrd uttered not a syllable of apology for having contributed in however small a way to the deaths of hundreds of thousands by hampering our fight against the virus.

[quote]In failing to voice any concern for the effect his words and deeds as an elected official might have had on others, Byrd initially seemed just a typically monstrous minimizer who has suddenly decided that “COVID is real and it is very dangerous” after it nearly killed him.

[quote]But Byrd has now outdone himself and proven to be among the lowest of the low.

[quote]On Wednesday night, [bold]Byrd joined all 73 members of the House Republican caucus in petitioning Gov. Bill Lee to call a special session of the legislature to prohibit local mask mandates and keep businesses from barring the unvaccinated.[/bold]

This is what happens when they recover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414August 14, 2021 6:54 AM

R366 I thought the same! I thought for sure they all secretly had the vax and kept it quiet. I can't believe I overestimated these people.

by Anonymousreply 415August 14, 2021 7:12 AM

Guy at R414 is lost. Not physically, apparently, because he recovered. But in other ways? Lost. That's some kind of denial right there, utter weakness and inability to face the enormity of what almost happened to him - and what he has certainly helped to happen to others.

by Anonymousreply 416August 14, 2021 7:15 AM

r414 David Byrd is truly evil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417August 14, 2021 8:05 AM

But his hair looks nice.

by Anonymousreply 418August 14, 2021 3:23 PM

What a filthy piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 419August 14, 2021 3:47 PM

Let's buy him some celebratory jars of moonshine for his victory over the viral hoax.

by Anonymousreply 420August 14, 2021 3:49 PM

I like how Presley Stutts came back three days later to tell everyone that the reason he wasn’t getting better was that they weren’t praying correctly. I wonder how many adjusted their prayers to fit the more specific instructions. God can be a fussy bitch, and if want anything from HIM you better come correct. Of course sometimes god just says NO.

by Anonymousreply 421August 14, 2021 4:06 PM

Evangelical response to "prayer" vs vaccine:

For evangelicals, the crux of the vaccine question does not hinge upon trust in a particular political party or agenda, but upon our response to God’s workmanship in creation. With trust in God as the creator of the complex harmony we observe in the creation, we can receive the vaccine as a divine gift.

How does all of this relate to our discernment about vaccines in our contemporary moment? Many of my fellow evangelicals hesitate about the COVID-19 vaccine because they worry about government overreach. They note the painful economic consequences of the government-imposed shutdowns and worry that the government “messaging” has been inconsistent during different points in the pandemic. If one disapproves of the government response to the pandemic, why trust the vaccine?

While these concerns can arise from genuine hardship, if we believe a biblical “creational theology,” they are actually beside the point. Yes, the development, testing, and distribution of the various vaccines have involved government support and coordination—first from a Republican president, and then a Democratic one, as well as from other governments around the globe that don’t fit American partisan categories. But no president or governor or mayor did the hard work of investigation—the thousands of hours of inquiry and observation and testing carried out by scientists around the world.

As evangelicals who affirm that this order and complexity are part of God’s design, that humans are created in God’s image to rejoice in and discover creation, we have all the more reason to cherish the past year’s scientific progress. The decision about whether to get the vaccines based on this research is not a question about whether we approve of the president, governor, or mayor. For followers of Jesus, it’s a question of whether we trust in the order and design of creation that makes scientific understanding possible, as scientists from around the globe have paid deep and close attention to the “theater of God’s glory” in creation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422August 14, 2021 4:35 PM

Any updates regarding Phil?

by Anonymousreply 423August 14, 2021 4:39 PM

Isn't this MF dead already?

Karma, you're slipping here.

by Anonymousreply 424August 14, 2021 4:45 PM

Francisco Franco didn't hold on this long.

by Anonymousreply 425August 14, 2021 6:19 PM

[quote] This lead to people

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 426August 14, 2021 6:54 PM

And if Phil or Presley somehow miraculously recovered, they would tout the power of prayer over any vaccines.

Almost infuriating, except I don’t have the energy today.

by Anonymousreply 427August 14, 2021 6:56 PM

Quote from the article at R42: Evangelicals “… worry that the government “messaging” has been inconsistent during different points in the pandemic.”

You want inconsistent? Try reading the Bible.

by Anonymousreply 428August 14, 2021 9:55 PM

Without guidance on which organ to pray for today, I’m praying for Phil’s spleen. It’s been neglected on previous days.

by Anonymousreply 429August 14, 2021 9:57 PM

R29 Mary!

by Anonymousreply 430August 14, 2021 10:06 PM

Nothing but a breath — a comma — separates life from life everlasting. It is very simple really. With the original punctuation restored, death is no longer something to act out on a stage, with exclamation points. It’s a comma, a pause.

This way, the uncompromising way, one learns something from this poem, wouldn’t you say? Life, death. Soul, God. Past, present. Not insuperable barriers, not semicolons, just a comma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431August 14, 2021 10:48 PM

Whuuuut?

by Anonymousreply 432August 14, 2021 11:11 PM

R431, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm embarrassed for you.

by Anonymousreply 433August 14, 2021 11:40 PM

It’s time for a little palate cleanser.

Pressley Stutts: A Play in 24 Out-of-Order Acts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434August 15, 2021 12:06 AM

R434- wow he says we must specifically pray for him to get out in three days.

How’d that work out?

by Anonymousreply 435August 15, 2021 4:15 AM

What’s going on with Phil?

by Anonymousreply 436August 15, 2021 4:24 AM

[quote]What’s going on with Phil?

Let's just say that broccoli is no longer his wife's favorite vegetable.

by Anonymousreply 437August 15, 2021 4:27 AM

His schedule is light at the moment, R436. All he has going on is CRRT hum and the constant pssshh-bmp-bmp of the vent. The most exciting parts are the occasional beep-boop of the former and the high-pressure alarm of the latter when the tubing gets blocked by his secretions. And don't forget, he's listening to what's being said at his bedside.

But, hey, he did a risk assessment and determined that getting the vaccine would be so much more unpleasant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438August 15, 2021 5:37 AM

[italic] I like how Presley Stutts came back three days later to tell everyone that the reason he wasn’t getting better was that they weren’t praying correctly. I wonder how many adjusted their prayers to fit the more specific instructions.

Isn't it hilarious how many American conservative Christian males think God would NEVER give them the 'gift' of humility, or discernment to reflect on their errors and life experiences. It's like they call their ego 'God', think their ego dictated the Bible to dozens of scribes to undergo dozens of translations, and anything bad that happens to them cannot be the result of their actions, but those of umpteen strangers.

by Anonymousreply 439August 15, 2021 5:43 AM

[quote] Anyone know what body part we’re praying for today? Don’t want to waste a prayer.

I just said a quick prayer for his lower GI tract, he was getting a bit gassy

by Anonymousreply 440August 15, 2021 5:45 AM

Did you pray that he would be a lot gassy?

by Anonymousreply 441August 15, 2021 9:56 AM

No one's praying for his rectum? I thought that was you queens' favorite body part.

by Anonymousreply 442August 15, 2021 4:27 PM

for the love of god, con artist family, shut the fuck up.

And for the rest of you, Please Get Vaccinated.

Make you Covid vaccination appointment TODAY.

by Anonymousreply 443August 15, 2021 9:20 PM

[quote] You want inconsistent? Try reading the Bible.

Like Far Right Evangelicals ever crack that thing open to read. It's just a prop for thumping at people you don't like!

by Anonymousreply 444August 16, 2021 12:33 AM

what is the news on this?

by Anonymousreply 445August 16, 2021 12:35 AM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 446August 16, 2021 12:40 AM

this family and friends are trying to blame this on Mexican and South American Children now. These people, all of them, are violent sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 447August 16, 2021 12:47 AM

I'm praying that they fix the vent in his spleen.

by Anonymousreply 448August 16, 2021 12:51 AM

I haven't waited so long for a death since Passion.

by Anonymousreply 449August 16, 2021 12:52 AM

the backstory on phil valentine, the family and friends is this:

They were attacking Dr. Fauci. They not only did NOT want to listen to one of the leading Virologists, Vaccine Scientists and Public Health Experts in the world, they were directly attacking him. This family/show audience were not ignorant at all. They were violent. They were organizing a mob against Public Health Experts. People who were trying to save all of us.

by Anonymousreply 450August 16, 2021 12:53 AM

HEY!

Cunt family!

He’s DEAD!

Pull the plug and give over the bed to someone who has a chance!

by Anonymousreply 451August 16, 2021 12:54 AM

This tweet was posted today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452August 16, 2021 12:58 AM

The fool actually thinks his lungs are going to heal at this point? How long has be been vented and on the bypass machine now?

by Anonymousreply 453August 16, 2021 1:04 AM

"Now," R447? His brother was putting on the big "my brother has regrets" performance for CNN and NPR while simultaneously posting memes about variants coming across the border. That was in July.

by Anonymousreply 454August 16, 2021 1:25 AM

So we’re back to praying for his lungs again?

by Anonymousreply 455August 16, 2021 4:43 AM

Damn, r455. I have tears.

by Anonymousreply 456August 16, 2021 5:10 AM

R455 I said a prayer for his balls, just in case he’s starting to get blue balls, from being in the hospital so long and unable to rub one out.

by Anonymousreply 457August 16, 2021 5:15 AM

The request at r452 for lung prayers was from his radio fill-in on the 13th, which is the same day his wife wanted kidney prayers. (See r377.)

Be extremely careful in the instructions to your cagemeat prayer-chain teams. If you have them praying for lungs on kidney day, or vice versa, who knows what will happen?

I’m warning you NOW, so I don’t have to condole you THEN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458August 16, 2021 6:32 AM

R458- So many fat guys, one unprotected prayer chain!!!

What more could Beelzebub want to rub his hands in GLEE with such unsupple middle-aged arms, thighs. and big-ass stomachs Covid sweat could cover their every square centimeter of flesh and seep into all of their expanded fat flesh pores!!! The virus wants more, More, MORE of the fat, fleshy, sweaty pores!!!

Satan would like NOTHING LESS than for you to leave those horrid, sweaty CO2 masks (wait, you DIDN'T put them on? That was the deal!!!) behind as we all join in the sweatiest, most jammed up

by Anonymousreply 459August 16, 2021 11:00 AM

I’m praying for his left butt cheek because after so long in the hospital bed he has bad bed ulcers on his backside

by Anonymousreply 460August 16, 2021 11:27 AM

[quote] How long has be been vented and on the bypass machine now?

It’s been over three weeks.

by Anonymousreply 461August 16, 2021 12:56 PM

Nah, I'm good.

by Anonymousreply 462August 16, 2021 12:57 PM

[quote] It’s been over three weeks.

Chances are very very slim he's getting out of this alive.

by Anonymousreply 463August 16, 2021 3:27 PM

The slimmer the better.

by Anonymousreply 464August 16, 2021 3:28 PM

I like that he got a liver transplant too - possibly robbing some more deserving candidate for a transplant … and all because scientific reality clashes with his culture-war priorities.

by Anonymousreply 465August 16, 2021 3:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466August 16, 2021 3:31 PM

Someone remind me. Have we read about ANYONE who was fully jabbed and got Covid and died? Anyone at all?

by Anonymousreply 467August 16, 2021 4:06 PM

We need to stop hoping for his demise.

I think all of this energy towards Phil, is flowing to him.

If we ignore him, and forget about him for a few weeks, I'm pretty sure that's when it'll happen.

by Anonymousreply 468August 16, 2021 4:09 PM

Our own Scarlet Liberace must have been hissing up a storm when he found out the ICU doesn't offer red silk sheets.

I could make an ugly joke about ECMO beds being the ones that sometimes get the red sheets, but I would never say such a horrible thing. Never!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469August 16, 2021 4:14 PM

[quote]Someone remind me. Have we read about ANYONE who was fully jabbed and got Covid and died? Anyone at all?

A few immunocompromised people in nursing homes have passed away. There's been a few vaccinated people dying of COVID in South America who got the Coronavax vaccine (Chinese version), which seems to offer limited protection against the Delta variant.

Not that many to mention.

by Anonymousreply 470August 16, 2021 4:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471August 16, 2021 4:25 PM

Those illegal immigrants came over the border and forced me to NOT get vaccinated against COVID!

by Anonymousreply 472August 16, 2021 4:26 PM

And another group of idiots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473August 16, 2021 5:01 PM

Today's update comes courtesy of the dumpling-faced Pamela Furr. She spoke to the family this morning and there's nothing new to report -- kidney issues, lung issues, gravely ill, pray.

by Anonymousreply 474August 16, 2021 5:25 PM

A sincere and heartfelt message:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475August 16, 2021 5:59 PM

R473 These people are the definition of selfish narcissists. I hope insurance companies stop paying the medical bills of anyone eligible that refuses to get vaxxed.

by Anonymousreply 476August 16, 2021 6:09 PM

This would almost be funny if so many dead people weren't involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477August 16, 2021 6:09 PM

The NY Times recently published a table listing the number of vaccinated people in each state who caught Covid and died.

Frankly, the numbers are high enough to make me reconsider my plan to attend a large county fair in a red county. I don't need cheese curds badly enough to risk a breakthrough infection/possible death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478August 16, 2021 6:24 PM

[quote] Someone remind me. Have we read about ANYONE who was fully jabbed and got Covid and died? Anyone at all?

Here's story about a flight attendant who got covid and died 2 days ago. His family says he was fully vaccinated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479August 16, 2021 6:58 PM

[quote]Here's story about a flight attendant who got covid and died 2 days ago. His family says he was fully vaccinated.

A strong argument for not flying Southwest.

by Anonymousreply 480August 16, 2021 7:45 PM

[quote]pray

Damn! They didn’t say which body part though.

by Anonymousreply 481August 16, 2021 8:02 PM

[quote] [bold]His family says[/bold] he was fully vaccinated.

What did the CDC say?

by Anonymousreply 482August 16, 2021 8:03 PM

Poor guy, he’s not old or a fatty and rona still took him out.

This is why I am still taking precautions, the jab is not a guarantee.

by Anonymousreply 483August 16, 2021 8:17 PM

Yeah nobody checked my ID on either shot. So while I have a card, I have no proof it was me. And if I wasn't vaccinated and had to be hospitalized, I sure wouldn't admit it

by Anonymousreply 484August 16, 2021 8:18 PM

[quote] Poor guy, he’s not old

He’s in his sixties, man!! His sixties. That’s WAY past Eldergay status.

by Anonymousreply 485August 16, 2021 8:53 PM

[quote]I’m praying for his left butt cheek because after so long in the hospital bed he has bad bed ulcers on his backside

My understanding is that most Covid-19 patients are ventilated face-down, though I suppose it depends on the hospital and patient.

by Anonymousreply 486August 16, 2021 8:56 PM

They are sticking it to the libs in Hell right now.

by Anonymousreply 487August 16, 2021 8:57 PM

R485 Mea culpa, let me switch to DL speak; he was ancient but not quite Paleolithic age.

by Anonymousreply 488August 16, 2021 9:08 PM

[quote]What did the CDC say?

Why do you think the CDC would know? Unlike the rest of the civilized world, we don't have any way of tracking things like this at the national level.

by Anonymousreply 489August 16, 2021 9:12 PM

Yes, the CDC is tracking breakthrough infections that result in hospitalization or death.

by Anonymousreply 490August 16, 2021 9:19 PM

OK, but how would they know if he was vaccinated?

by Anonymousreply 491August 16, 2021 9:26 PM

If his attending physician reported to them he was vaccinated, they would know.

You go get a jab, you don’t think they keep and transmit those records?

by Anonymousreply 492August 16, 2021 9:44 PM

He might have gotten the JJ. Has it been verified that he received the vaccine and which ones. Anti-vaxxers are lying.

Medical Doctors are concern about breakthrough illness among the immuno-suppressed. There is a booster shot now for them.

by Anonymousreply 493August 16, 2021 9:50 PM

R486, ARDS patients are proned to improve gas exchange, which in the vast majority of cases rules them out for air transport as the carriers have always had a rule that they only fly supine patients. Since COVID, some have experimented with flying prone patients. Without going off on a tangent, it's much more complicated than it might seem.

When ECMO first came up, his brother posted that Phil had been able to be supine for a few hours the day before. He seemed to think that was going to be their entree into an ECMO facility, but it wasn't.

Meanwhile, a conspiracy podcaster died today. On July 27th, dyspneic and pouring sweat, he said:

[quote]I just feel that it's a real bad cold. Remember those? Remember colds? Ah, remember colds? Remember colds? Oh my gosh, remember colds? But you know, with the way the world is now, and everyone's all hyped up with media nonsense about COVID and stuff, you know, you get a slight cough and everyone's like, "Oh my god, I've got it. I've got COVID." So is it possible I've got COVID? Of course. Is it likely? NO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494August 16, 2021 9:53 PM

Insurance companies should refuse to pay for the unvaccinated. When I was self-employed and turned 60 my premiums shot up like a rocket. In other words: insurance companies do what they want based on actuarial data (so my advanced age was a concern I suppose). So why wouldn't the unvaccinated by high risk and at minimum have their premiums raised? And stop with the GFM bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 495August 16, 2021 9:53 PM

I do think the key is getting insurance companies to start charging higher premiums or drop the unvaccinated altogether.

If you want to be stupid so be it at your own expense.

by Anonymousreply 496August 16, 2021 10:01 PM

I don’t think insurance companies can change rules mid year, R495. Let's see what happens when they have open enrollment this fall for 2021 coverage — hopefully they’ll drop the hammer on the unvaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 497August 16, 2021 10:01 PM

^ True-- forgot about open enrollment. Thanks for the reminder. But by October or November when open enrollment begins, I would bet COVID will still be going strong and the vaccination rates will still suck.

by Anonymousreply 498August 16, 2021 10:03 PM

r492, if he was vaccinated, they would have the record of the date, time, type of vaccine, lot number, name of the person administering it, etc. I had it at the medical center and it was in my record that day. I got the third shot at a pharmacy and it was in my medical record the next day.

by Anonymousreply 499August 16, 2021 10:06 PM

Isn’t that what I said?

by Anonymousreply 500August 16, 2021 10:10 PM

[quote] So is it possible I've got COVID? Of course. Is it likely? NO!

Guess what? You were wrong, champ.

by Anonymousreply 501August 16, 2021 10:11 PM

Yes, dear. I was adding data to support your post. Now relax.

by Anonymousreply 502August 16, 2021 10:12 PM

Oh, I’m relaxed, I really am.

I just honestly wasn’t sure if you referenced the wrong R# or what.

No problem on this end.

by Anonymousreply 503August 16, 2021 10:15 PM

From r473

[quote]"I had no intentions to infect anybody, but you know, when you're put in tough situation you have a fight or flight instinct and that's what kicked in," she said

Rent.

A.

Car.

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 504August 16, 2021 10:19 PM

[quote] I had no intentions to infect anybody

Well, duh. Only a fucking psychopath would have intentions of infecting others. Have you not learned anything over the last 18 months about the infectiousness of this disease and how easily transmitted it is?

by Anonymousreply 505August 16, 2021 10:23 PM

He's in the stereo cabinet now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506August 16, 2021 11:15 PM

^ no longer shopping the Pig.

by Anonymousreply 507August 16, 2021 11:21 PM

Keep ‘em comin’!

by Anonymousreply 508August 16, 2021 11:24 PM

5:50 p.m. EST update from his wife:

[quote]Phil remains in grave condition, so please continue to pray for a miracle.

I'm praying for Claudette.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509August 17, 2021 12:23 AM

[quote]Phil remains in grave condition

Apt choice of words.

by Anonymousreply 510August 17, 2021 12:35 AM

Just pull the plug already. He's gone.

by Anonymousreply 511August 17, 2021 12:38 AM

Please die, before this thread reaches 600 posts!

We don't want to have to start a second thread.

We need the bandwith!

by Anonymousreply 512August 17, 2021 12:40 AM

I know someone who got COVID after being vaccinated. Three days in the hospital with supplemental oxygen and was discharged yesterday. Very weak but at home resting comfortably and breathing on his own. Slightly elevated blood pressure

by Anonymousreply 513August 17, 2021 2:03 AM

What organs did you pray for on those 3 days, R513? Phil’s sister wants to know.

by Anonymousreply 514August 17, 2021 12:31 PM

[quote] I'm praying for Claudette.

She’s a pretty little thing, Claudette.

by Anonymousreply 515August 17, 2021 12:32 PM

Most people have group insurance plans through an employer. They don't charge different rates for different people. I don't know where you [eople are getting the idea that they could raise rates for the unvaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 516August 17, 2021 12:54 PM

DEATH WATCH

by Anonymousreply 517August 17, 2021 12:59 PM

[quote] Most people have group insurance plans through an employer. They don't charge different rates for different people.

They absolutely, positively do.

There are premiums one must pay if you’re a smoker, for example. If you don’t take a health assessment, etc. My company’s plan is that way.

by Anonymousreply 518August 17, 2021 1:07 PM

Baby save up all your tears

You might need them someday

When the tears start to fall

I won't wipe them away

When you cry in the night

For the love that you need

Baby, save up your tears

'Cause you'll be crying over me

by Anonymousreply 519August 17, 2021 1:30 PM

Wrong, R516. I worked in a large hospital and they charged smokers higher premiums. Some years they even asked everyone take a urine test to identify the tobacco users. The test was optional, but anyone who refused was automatically charged a one time annual fee of $1200.

by Anonymousreply 520August 17, 2021 2:16 PM

R518 and R520, you're confusing the premiums charged by the insurance company with the amounts made employee responsibility by your employer. Employers can indeed have different contribution rates based on whatever hoops they want to have employees jump through including tobacco usage, health assessments, etc. Insurers themselves come up with a set of rates for an employee group based on the entire group's health experience. Insurers can vary rates for certain health conditions on Individual (non-employer based) policies, but it would be very rare to do so by employer group. It involves a lot of extra administrative work for both the group and the insurer.

by Anonymousreply 521August 17, 2021 2:25 PM

The hospital I worked for was self-insured, R521. No insurance company.

by Anonymousreply 522August 17, 2021 2:52 PM

Right, R520/R522; same sort of thing. They were paying for their own group's claims so they could choose to split up the premium payments to employees however they chose to administer them.

by Anonymousreply 523August 17, 2021 5:29 PM

Ugh

All this insurance talk is making me dizzy.

Phil could you just kick off already?

by Anonymousreply 524August 17, 2021 6:23 PM

The daily update:

[quote]Here is the latest on Phil's condition. He has weathered several storms over the past several days and his condition is now 'guarded but critically stable'. Time is what Phil needs now. His lungs will eventually begin to heal if no other intervening issues complicate things. Time is what we need to pray for now...time to heal. If his lungs begin to show signs of improvement, then we will post that immediately. Otherwise, you can assume that he remains critical but stable. Thank you all for getting us to this point with your prayers. His battle continues to be very much uphill, but he is fighting like you can't imagine.

"Critically stable" is not language that a doctor should ever use with a patient's family. There have been written advisories about the use of "stable" in general, because most families choose to view it as a positive descriptor.

So now they've been given ammunition to use against any other doctor who tries to give them an honest assessment of his prognosis: "But Dr. Plorable said he's stable! Why are you trying to murder him when he's STABLE!?!?!"

Then again, maybe there's a team of Dr. Plorables caring for him and even more Plorables on the hospital's ethics committee, and they can't bear to lose him so soon after having Rush Limbaugh torn out of their tear-soaked hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525August 17, 2021 11:25 PM

Thanks for clarifying "critically stable." I hadn't heard that one before. Ah, indeed, they'll use it as ammo rather than accepting "God's will" as good Christians are supposed to. Sigh.

With all this insurance talk, what kind of out of pocket expenses do families face for such prolonged and complicated hospitalizations?

by Anonymousreply 526August 18, 2021 12:00 AM

What in the hell is "critically stable"?? Someone please explain!

by Anonymousreply 527August 18, 2021 12:02 AM

[quote]What in the hell is "critically stable"?? Someone please explain!

In medical terminology, it means "he's not dead yet."

by Anonymousreply 528August 18, 2021 1:15 AM

Maybe he’s stably critical? Is that better?

by Anonymousreply 529August 18, 2021 1:17 AM

Critical = UNstable vitals outside the normal range; unfavorable indicators.

"Critically stable" is sometimes used behind the scenes as shorthand to convey that a critically ill patient has made it through the day without a new disaster cropping up. It's only relevant to the past and says nothing about what might happen in the next five minutes.

by Anonymousreply 530August 18, 2021 1:35 AM

We're human, we can't live forever.

by Anonymousreply 531August 18, 2021 1:48 AM

DL We need to form a prayer group and start getting some results, we can’t allow this situation to progress beyond 600 posts.

by Anonymousreply 532August 18, 2021 1:51 AM

I am praying that his ass recovers so he can feel the fire of hell in the spot that did his thinking.

by Anonymousreply 533August 18, 2021 1:54 AM

Critical, The patient has unstable vital signs that are not normal, and could be unconscious.

by Anonymousreply 534August 18, 2021 1:54 AM

Critical,

Critical but Stable: Patient vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may be unconscious. Indicators are unfavorable.

by Anonymousreply 535August 18, 2021 1:55 AM

i think the fam is making shit up with this weird term. I think they have tried everything, but he is unconscious with unstable vitals. He is not recovering at all. He is not responding to treatment.

by Anonymousreply 536August 18, 2021 1:58 AM

He will be fine and will return to work very soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537August 18, 2021 2:05 AM

[quote]i think the fam is making shit up with this weird term.

It's a term that's used (without the "guarded"), but it shouldn't have been with them. Doctors slip up and/or stupidly try to placate family members who are pushing them for answers they can't possibly provide.

People have been conditioned to hang their hopes on labels of "critical," "fair," "good" when there's so much nuance involved that the entire exercise is meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 538August 18, 2021 2:19 AM

i am sure the family was told he is not responding to treatment. He is in the ICU, still unconscious. They are lying to get money.

by Anonymousreply 539August 18, 2021 2:22 AM

[quote]i am sure the family was told he is not responding to treatment.

Well yeah, they've said as much:

[quote]His lungs will eventually begin to heal if no other intervening issues complicate things.

Just like they said it was his decision to go on the vent, when those of us who know the protocols for speaking to families, know that they would have been told that he was now at the stage in which he was exhausting himself (true) trying to breathe with BiPAP (true) and that mechanical ventilation would alleviate the physical exertion (true) by doing the breathing for him (true) so that his lungs would have a chance to heal (true; "a chance," as opposed to "no chance" without it)

They can say it was a decision made out of an abundance of caution, to help him rest and give his lungs a break — each is true, just entirely devoid of context. Remove the smoke and mirrors, and it was a decision between the vent or imminent death.

by Anonymousreply 540August 18, 2021 2:52 AM

Have his lungs made the decision yet that they need to be swapped out with donor lungs that should really be going to someone else?

by Anonymousreply 541August 18, 2021 3:25 AM

I'm noticing that all moron's families give a laundry list comorbidities after their antivaxee dies. Still trying to downplay the virus. Have these guys done that with him?

by Anonymousreply 542August 18, 2021 3:32 AM

r7 he said himself that it would be embarrassing if he died of Covid so they are covering their ass by saying that

by Anonymousreply 543August 18, 2021 5:47 AM

I have a feeling that the family is secretly securing organ transplants for this asshole.

Then when they go through with the surgeries and he comes out of it okay, they can claim "It's a MIRACLE!!!"

Fucking fraudsters.

by Anonymousreply 544August 18, 2021 6:37 AM

what was the update about this?

by Anonymousreply 545August 18, 2021 6:47 AM

I've lost track of which organs we're supposed to be praying for now.

by Anonymousreply 546August 18, 2021 6:48 AM

R546, I think all of them need a prayer or two. Sigh, just so much needless suffering. He'll get his freedom to his dying breath it seems, but I can't imagine him wanting this outcome.

I used to be a bit gleeful to read about these situations, but now I'm just tired and sad.

by Anonymousreply 547August 18, 2021 7:11 AM

He was "critical but stable" back on August 2nd. He's not getting better. He's taking up a valuable bed. Put him in the goddamned stereo cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 548August 18, 2021 9:15 AM

BTW, "grave" is worse than "critical". Critical means that the patient may recover. Grave means ominous -- the patient is not seen as likely to recover.

by Anonymousreply 549August 18, 2021 9:20 AM

The vast majority of American hospitals adhere to the American Hospital Association’s guidelines and try like hell to get their employees to stick with the AHA's one-word conditions, as is. Under those guidelines, the only approved conditions for living patients are: undetermined, good, fair, serious, and critical.

Someone can use "grave," "a little icky," "calm, carefree, n' critical," or "face down, ass up" if they want violate an agreement they've signed off on and complicate an already shitty system, but those aren't recognized terms.

by Anonymousreply 550August 18, 2021 9:53 AM

Critically he’s a table?

by Anonymousreply 551August 18, 2021 12:11 PM

Meanwhile some poor bastard is lying on a cart in the hall hoping to get a room. What a waste of literal oxygen

by Anonymousreply 552August 18, 2021 12:18 PM

Where is Jesus in all this??????!!!!!!

It seems more like Jesus hates him too

by Anonymousreply 553August 18, 2021 12:57 PM

"What's his condition?"

"Stable."

"Oh, you mean he's going to get better?"

"No, I mean he looks like pile of shit a horse has been standing on."

by Anonymousreply 554August 18, 2021 2:33 PM

The virus is a hoax!

The vaccine is a hoax!

Now send us money for Dad's funeral expenses.

by Anonymousreply 555August 18, 2021 2:40 PM

[quote] Put him in the goddamned stereo cabinet

Heee…heeee

by Anonymousreply 556August 18, 2021 2:47 PM

He is anti-science/medical, but he ran to the hospital. He is a SOCIOPATH, PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and a CON ARTIST.

This person lead to so many people being killed. Also, they organized the group that tried to attack Public Health Experts and Scientists. Those who worked their asses off developing a vaccine and PH Measures.

by Anonymousreply 557August 18, 2021 6:22 PM

This is all part of God's plan

by Anonymousreply 558August 18, 2021 7:08 PM

I feel guilty that I come here several times a day to check if he's dead yet.

by Anonymousreply 559August 18, 2021 7:11 PM

I feel irritated. Can someone notify the family so that they pull the plug before we have to create a second thread?

by Anonymousreply 560August 18, 2021 7:25 PM

Dont feel bad R559 .Every time I see its moved on my thread watcher,I get pissed when I come in and its the same old shit ! Dont bump this thread till the fuck wad has popped his cork !

by Anonymousreply 561August 18, 2021 7:28 PM

I check often, too, but I don't feel guilty. Ditto for the Cardinal Burke thread. Not for these dangerous, power-addicted, narcissistic toads. I do feel for the lady in rural Louisiana who was furious with herself for not getting the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 562August 18, 2021 7:33 PM

he is in "grave" condition. Con Artist family was caught lying, and this has been corrected. He is not expected to make a recovery.

by Anonymousreply 563August 18, 2021 7:39 PM

That's nothing, R559. I arranged things so that I was back inside my office at noon to listen to the update. I'll try again at one when the more verbose guy takes over.

The miracle/organ prayers have been supplanted by wife prayers. No, he isn't looking for a new one. Today is their anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 564August 18, 2021 7:40 PM

"Ask for me tomorrow, and you shall find me a grave man,"

by Anonymousreply 565August 18, 2021 7:48 PM

He can’t be intubated for more than a few weeks. He’ll need to get a tracheostomy after that. Hopefully some doctor with common sense will talk the family out of that and convince them it’s time to give up.

by Anonymousreply 566August 18, 2021 8:17 PM

R566, can you explain the process? I didn’t know that and now I’m curious. I did read that the longer you’re on a ventilator the harder it is to get off it.

by Anonymousreply 567August 18, 2021 8:37 PM

[quote]PLEASE PRAY for Phil at 5:15 pm CST & 6:15 pm EST! We are praying from Tennessee to Mississippi to North Carolina & all points where you read this. Set your phone alarms, please. There is POWER in PRAYER.

For the record, they've been praying their POWERFUL PRAYERS for 41 days now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568August 18, 2021 11:17 PM

Well, I will point out that it’s actually Daylight Savings Time, not EST right now.

by Anonymousreply 569August 18, 2021 11:23 PM

Uh-oh. If the prayers are off by one hour, they’re just wasted. God has a very tight schedule.

by Anonymousreply 570August 18, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote]Uh-oh. If the prayers are off by one hour, they’re just wasted. God has a very tight schedule.

Jesus says CHOP-CHOP! He's got big plans to appear in a tortilla later tonight.

by Anonymousreply 571August 19, 2021 12:37 AM

Grave condition - one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel.

by Anonymousreply 572August 19, 2021 12:49 AM

[quote] Well, I will point out that it’s actually Daylight Savings Time, not EST right now.

They don’t believe in vaccines, and they don’t believe in the GODLESS DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME either!

by Anonymousreply 573August 19, 2021 12:56 AM

Turns out, vaccines are more powerful then prayers, phil. Say hi to Satan's dominions. I'm pretty sure satan won't be dealing with you directly because you are a LOSER.

Fuck You Phil because you KILLED KIDS.

by Anonymousreply 574August 19, 2021 1:29 AM

[quote]Someone can use "grave," "a little icky," "calm, carefree, n' critical," or "face down, ass up" if they want

I laughed out loud. Thanks, R550. :D

I don't understand the stereo cabinet thing. Could someone explain?

by Anonymousreply 575August 19, 2021 2:09 AM

"in the stereo cabinet" and "no longer shopping the Pig " (Piggly Wiggly) were terms users on the Usenet group alt.showbiz.gossip when someone famous died. In the stereo cabinet was where someone in the group said her mother(?) put the ashes of a relative. And no longer shopping the Pig was how someone was described after they died.

by Anonymousreply 576August 19, 2021 10:21 AM

Pressley Stutts has been extubated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577August 19, 2021 4:31 PM

^^ I guess God needed another anti-vax, anti-mask Covid denier. ^^

by Anonymousreply 578August 19, 2021 4:35 PM

Always been a fan of the unofficial hospital term "CTD", short for "circling the drain".

by Anonymousreply 579August 19, 2021 4:39 PM

[quote] Pressley Stutts has been extubated.

Oh, boy. This news is pretty devas—

Ok, I’m over it.

by Anonymousreply 580August 19, 2021 4:43 PM

When I was working in a hospital we said 'the patient failed to fulfill his wellness potential'.

by Anonymousreply 581August 19, 2021 4:54 PM

I guess he won't be needing his fake vaccination card any more.

by Anonymousreply 582August 19, 2021 4:54 PM

I suppose this is literally the hill these idiots want to die on.

by Anonymousreply 583August 19, 2021 5:01 PM

As a lib, his death makes me feel owned. Hoping that many more try to own me by dying.

by Anonymousreply 584August 19, 2021 5:18 PM

[quote] Pressley Stutts has been extubated.

This is some weather we’re having, huh, fellas.

by Anonymousreply 585August 19, 2021 5:24 PM

Thanks for the pick-me-up, R577. I feel better about the rest of the day. Please repeat tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 586August 19, 2021 5:33 PM

Talk about a sign from God… it doesn’t get any more blaring than dying of Covid.

by Anonymousreply 587August 19, 2021 5:48 PM

I miss him already

by Anonymousreply 588August 19, 2021 7:14 PM

I didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 589August 19, 2021 7:24 PM

Is there a GoFundMe for Pressley Stutts' family?

Oh, yeah. They're trying to raise $150,000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590August 19, 2021 8:06 PM

The God damned grifting never ends. They'd spit on a person begging on the sidewalk but are completely fine with cyber-begging.

by Anonymousreply 591August 19, 2021 8:13 PM

At R571:

[quote]“I really don’t have words to say about the imprint that he left on the political landscape in South Carolina," Harvell said. “He had the kind of personality that enabled him to get done what others couldn’t do."

It's just as well (for the health of SC politics) that he's gone, then. There's no moral excuse for leaving the kind of an imprint on the political landscape that he surely did.

by Anonymousreply 592August 19, 2021 8:39 PM

Rot in Pieces, ignorant Mofo!!! Zero fucks!

by Anonymousreply 593August 19, 2021 8:45 PM

Unbelievable that these people are literally dying for their political party. For Trump really. It’s a death cult like Heaven’s Gate but 1000 times larger and coast to coast.

by Anonymousreply 594August 19, 2021 8:48 PM

That grimace stretched across Trump’s face - that's supposed to be a smile, right?

by Anonymousreply 595August 19, 2021 9:23 PM

Guess we’ll have to make another thread.

by Anonymousreply 596August 19, 2021 9:42 PM

New thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597August 19, 2021 9:43 PM

The GFM at R590 was set up when that deplorable was in the hospital, and was meant to cover his long slow recovery after he got out of the hospital. Guess he won’t be needing that money now.

[quote] South Carolina’s longtime Freedom advocate, Pressley Stutts, is a beloved patriot who needs our help due to a sudden turn of events. Pressley recently took on an unexpected battle with the China virus, and as of this writing, is now hospitalized and in ICU. Pressley’s wife Patty was also hospitalized. She has returned home, but in compromised health, and will likely need assistance until Pressley is up to speed. While praying for a speedy recovery for them both, Pressley’s friends also anticipate what is likely to be a long, slow recovery, due to the severity of his illness. Thus, the many unknowns in this scenario have inspired me to create this account.

[quote] Thanks to all the countless supporters of Pressley, and his God-given freedom to make a personal choice regarding his own body. Pressley's family and friends have been lifted up by the thousands of prayers and good wishes for his healing. Your prayers provided untold comfort to our friend during the devastating isolation and separation that South Carolina hospitals put covid patients and their families through. Keep it up, prayer warriors!

by Anonymousreply 598August 19, 2021 9:44 PM

Odd looking link.

New thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599August 19, 2021 9:44 PM

What do they need $150K for? He was a politician and they have Cadillac insurance paid by us, the taxpayers!

by Anonymousreply 600August 19, 2021 10:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!