Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Prayers up' for COVID denying right-wing radio host with severe COVID Part II

Continue the discussion here.

by Anonymousreply 101August 22, 2021 11:17 AM

Link to previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2021 9:43 PM

He is probably being being kept alive on life support. Probably not a lot of news except for a remote miraculous recovery. Sad, but I’m reserving my energy for people who didn’t consciously choose a tragic outcome. Feels terrible to say, but I’m worn out. I wonder if they heard the story of Noah l—and the wicked people who laughed at him until it was too late?

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2021 9:48 PM

These fuckers need to be on notice that it's rather impolite not to die by the time a second datalounge thread about them is needed. Embrace the ultimate freedom and own us libtards already.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2021 9:51 PM

Each time a Covid denying Conservative dies from Covid, an angel gets his wings.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2021 10:20 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2021 10:20 PM

I has a sads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2021 10:24 PM

Leave it to that evil bitch, Phil, to inconvenience us by not dying quickly enough to wrap him up within one thread (although, to be fair, other morons entered into the discussion as well). There are so many of them. I celebrate each of them.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2021 10:27 PM

The sky is so blue today…

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2021 10:31 PM

What are the odds that Phil pulls through? There have been some people who beat the odds. However, I think most of those people weren’t on a ventilator this long. If he lives, he’s going to be in bad shape.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2021 10:32 PM

Ghana says goodbye, Stutts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2021 10:39 PM

75% of COVID patients on ventilators die. So his chances aren't great.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2021 11:21 PM

Texas hospitals may deny ICU beds to deplorables!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2021 11:27 PM

Another MAGA down.

[quote] Michael Stevenson of Oklahoma City moved to Florida a few year ago for work, and it was there that he contracted COVID-19, which ultimately killed him. His wife, Melinda Young, told KFOR that "a shot would have saved him," but he held onto the belief that the COVID vaccine was a government conspiracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2021 11:30 PM

Wow @r12. But they’re going to be faced with some decisions. Btw this is going to be a fight between unvaccinated Covid patients and other emergencies like, accidents, heart attacks, etc. Vaccinated people are not taking up ICU beds.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2021 11:31 PM

r10 that made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2021 11:32 PM

[quote] one individual has been hospitalized in Mississippi after ingesting a drug intended for treating worms in livestock, the Mississippi State Department of Health revealed today. The medicine, ivermectin, is not approved for treating COVID-19.

[quote] There are people out there doing all manner of crazy things when there is a safe and effective vaccine available. In this case, listening to people like Donald Trump again, or one of his quack doctors he likes to promote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2021 11:34 PM

From the link at r13: "A week and a half after being admitted to the hospital, doctors asked to take Stevenson off the machines that were keeping him alive."

So why is Valentine so special that he's been on the machine's keeping him alive for like what, 3 weeks now?

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2021 12:01 AM

These people who are so concerned about unproven potential side effects of the vaccine don't seem at all concerned about a proven side effect of the disease, namely DEATH.

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2021 12:03 AM

I just found out someone I know has become anti-vax. She teaches science... I do not understand the mentality.

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2021 12:11 AM

The story at R13 makes me sad. The man was clearly an idiot, but unlike Republican politicians and radio show hosts, he wasn't spreading nonsense to a wide audience. He was just a dumb victim of propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2021 12:12 AM

From Part I:

[quote]Thanks to all the countless supporters of Pressley, and his God-given freedom to make a personal choice regarding his own body.

I bet these fuckers are anti-abortion. I hope he enjoyed the fruits of his decision.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2021 12:20 AM

Dear God,

It's me, Pressley. I'm sorry that a toothless horde pressured you to impose a three-day time limit on my hospitalization and then followed up with demands that I walk out that same day. I have no idea how they came up with such a stupid idea. Believe me, when I heard, I was as shocked as you must have been!

Anyway, just checking in because I've been floating over my old bed for several hours now and I guess I kind of assumed one of your angels would have come to pick me up by now? It's kind of awkward because one of the guys who was bothering you with prayers is in it now. Eek! As I said, I don't know these people. I hope everything's okay with you. We good?

Yours in Christ,

Pressley

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2021 12:57 AM

Another one for the [italic]This Is What Happens When They Recover[/italic] folder:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2021 1:05 AM

Here’s hoping the next time the guy at R23 gets Covid, his dick falls off along with his nose and arms and legs and hair.

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2021 7:21 AM

I bet he also still believes weed is the devil's lettuce.

by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2021 7:28 AM

even if they live, there is long covid. There are serious long term symptoms, if you have covid illness.

GET VACCINATED!

by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2021 7:32 AM

and the parade to a cemetery continues... when do hospitals get to begin suing the families of the unvaxxed dead?

by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2021 10:58 AM

Covid hotbed in Fla is a Dem city and county.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2021 11:23 AM

From the linked article:

The city is just a five hour drive from the home of the infamous “Tuskegee syphilis study,” in which the government used unsuspecting Black men as guinea pigs in a study of a sexually transmitted disease. Groover, who is Black, understands why people are wary, even though his hospital system promises the highest quality of care to its community, using the most advanced technologies.

“The people that actually were closer to the Tuskegee incident are the ones who got the vaccine the quickest,” he said.

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2021 11:27 AM

Who lights the lights of ICU's Code Blue?

Who?

WHO?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2021 7:40 PM

Well then, put him on the air!

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2021 8:13 PM

Not dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2021 10:43 PM

he is on life support. How long can you be on life support?

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2021 11:20 PM

Until they pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2021 11:24 PM

[quote] We have confirmed @ValentineShow remains alive and on life support in extremely critical condition at this time.

The end is near.

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2021 11:26 PM

R33, sadly, quite a long time. I defer, though, to medical experts… I think eventually everything starts to crash and the life support can no longer, er, support life.

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2021 11:30 PM

Once he is in renal failure, they will pull the plug. There is no coming back from that. He might already be but it seems like this family is prolonging his death for whatever reasons. I guess when you live your life in denial, you will also die in denial. I'm just surprised that with all the hospitalizations currently that the hospital doesn't need the bed.

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2021 11:33 PM

These people are deranged. This fat fuck won’t publicly acknowledge his wife died of Covid last week, he himself just recovered from Covid, now denies he ever had it, and is still protesting mask and vaccination mandates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2021 11:40 PM

They are keeping him alive until enough people pray............ and contribute money.

by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2021 11:44 PM

[quote] he is on life support. How long can you be on life support?

Damned if I know.

by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2021 11:47 PM

[quote]Once he is in renal failure, they will pull the plug.

They started with the kidney prayers right after he was intubated which makes perfect sense as a lot of COVD patients develop acute kidney injury (a sudden decrease in kidney function with anuria/oliguria and increased serum creatinine) soon after going on the vent.

As I posted in the other thread, I would be shocked if he isn't on continuous renal replacement therapy. I have no way of knowing, of course; I'm just putting together some pieces from his brother's early updates, which were more detailed than those of his wife and sister.

CRRT serves the same purpose as intermittent hemodialysis with less risk of exacerbating hemodynamic instability, of which critically ill COVID patients have sufficient. The main difference is that it runs continuously rather than in ~4-hour treatments like IHD.

by Anonymousreply 41August 21, 2021 6:53 AM

r41 that's how my friend died from this. The doctors told the family he was in complete renal failure and that IF he survived, he would basically be living the rest of his life in the hospital. His family knew he would not want to live like that, so they made the decision to take him off the ventilator. He died within 20 mins. My friend's family asked the doctor if they could wake him up (he was sedated) so they could say goodbye but the doctors told them it would be the cruelest thing you could to him because he would have not known what was going on and been afraid and in tremendous pain.

It was sad. This was prior to the vaccine in July 2020 and his son, who had no symptoms of Covid but was positive is the one who infected him when he came to visit.

by Anonymousreply 42August 21, 2021 7:21 AM

I'm sorry about your friend. I hope his family members aren't doubting themselves, because they absolutely did the right thing — 100%.

by Anonymousreply 43August 21, 2021 10:50 AM

[quote] of which critically ill COVID patients have sufficient.

Vivian Vance is smiling on you.

by Anonymousreply 44August 21, 2021 2:16 PM

Is he dead yet? The buffet is waiting.

by Anonymousreply 45August 21, 2021 2:28 PM

From good ol’ Missourah…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 21, 2021 3:45 PM

"because the shots have not been approved by the FDA."

I thought their whole thing was that they didn't trust government!

by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2021 4:01 PM

But watch them run out and demand regeneron treatment after declining the vaccine. It boggles the mind.

by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2021 4:47 PM

The whole "awaiting full FDA approval" is a complete lie and stalling tactic. You know good and well that won't budge most of them. I have one friend who is a single dad, late 30s, and has a job with a ton of social face-to-face contact who told me he'd get it when the full approval goes through. We'll see but I'm not holding my breath.

by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2021 7:11 PM

Of course r49 is right.

It’s just another idiotic thing they say for why they’re not vaxxed.

by Anonymousreply 50August 21, 2021 7:57 PM

They are supposed to fully approve Pfizer on Monday. I'm sure these anti-vaxxers will just come up with some new rational for not taking it.

by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2021 8:00 PM

“They rushed the approval through too quickly. Now I REALLY don’t want it!”

by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2021 8:05 PM

[quote] come up with some new rational

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2021 8:12 PM

Latest photo of Phil Valentine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2021 8:16 PM

OMG. Antivax idiots will poison themselves with livestock dewormers rather than get the jab. Surprisingly, not on the FDA approved list.

The Jim Jones cult had nothing on these freaks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2021 8:46 PM

R55 Yes, the subject of this thread, Phil Valentine, is/was a proponent of ivermectin tx for Covid. That worked out well for him.

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2021 9:17 PM

Phil owned us!! Boy, do I feel dumb.

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2021 9:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 21, 2021 9:24 PM

So young! Has the family revealed a cause of death?

by Anonymousreply 59August 21, 2021 9:32 PM

Welp, he dayd now.

by Anonymousreply 60August 21, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote]So young! Has the family revealed a cause of death?

Hillary killed him!

by Anonymousreply 61August 21, 2021 9:35 PM

I was hoping he'd linger on for months or years -- a Karen Anne Quinlan or Terri Schiavo for a new generation.

by Anonymousreply 62August 21, 2021 9:35 PM

Not true, R61! Phil Valentine was killed by [bold]CRITICAL RACE THEORY[/bold].

by Anonymousreply 63August 21, 2021 9:36 PM

I feel bad that I don't feel bad that he died. Can we rename this virus the Karma virus?

by Anonymousreply 64August 21, 2021 9:36 PM

It was that one-day delay in getting the ivermectin that did him in.

by Anonymousreply 65August 21, 2021 9:37 PM

Let's see how quickly the family moves to sue the hospital for negligence now. I mean, everything BUT Covid is responsible for his death, right?

by Anonymousreply 66August 21, 2021 9:38 PM

Link to the family GoFundMe...?

by Anonymousreply 67August 21, 2021 9:39 PM

He’s dead?! This is so surprising. I’m truly shocked. Which one of you bitches didn’t pray for his recovery in the correct manner?

by Anonymousreply 68August 21, 2021 9:44 PM

Is he de....oh, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 69August 21, 2021 9:44 PM

It's about time.

by Anonymousreply 70August 21, 2021 9:46 PM

Finalmente.

by Anonymousreply 71August 21, 2021 9:50 PM

Where was God?

by Anonymousreply 72August 21, 2021 9:54 PM

Speaking of God...how is our favorite cardinal coming along?

by Anonymousreply 73August 21, 2021 9:59 PM

Wait until Rush tells him that very, very, very well-done is the only option where they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 21, 2021 10:03 PM

[quote] Where was God?

Coffee break?

by Anonymousreply 75August 21, 2021 10:14 PM

This news made my weekend.

by Anonymousreply 76August 21, 2021 10:25 PM

okay i hope yall can keep up bcuz i got what they call a real fast brain........i done my reaserch on this and im seing a real fishy pattern here...try to folow along.......

first fauchi say's to get vaxsed.......we know the vaxs is for sheeple that want's to be lab rats so us lion's aint going along with that shit......then they say if you dont get vaxsed youll catch this hear delta varation and itll kill you.....

NOW.....this here is the real deep part...yall keeping up with me?.......right after they say that, WHO start's getting sick and dieing?????

thats right.....US LIONS!!!!.....when we KNOW their aint no way you can die from this little cold virrus unless you got vaxsed and had you're dna shifted......let that swurl around inside your brain cavaty for a while.......WE are the one's who is suddenly dieing......US!!......right after they told us we was gonna......hmmmmm.....if that dont raise the hair's on the back of you're neck.....

Anyways prays up for lion phil

by Anonymousreply 77August 21, 2021 10:35 PM

If only he had injected the bleach.

by Anonymousreply 78August 21, 2021 11:06 PM

She waved a dismissive hand, pivoted on her shiny red pumps, and flounced right out of the ICU today, R73.

by Anonymousreply 79August 21, 2021 11:07 PM

Hahahaha ding dong . ..

by Anonymousreply 80August 21, 2021 11:10 PM

Come in.

Oh.

by Anonymousreply 81August 21, 2021 11:13 PM

Let’s remember Phil with this jaunty tune he posted just a week before he was hospitalized for Covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 21, 2021 11:17 PM

The haunted cabin needed a new ghost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 21, 2021 11:20 PM

Can someone write a new parody song for the grieving family? I suggest this as the basis:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 21, 2021 11:22 PM

I will survive....umwait...staying alive staying alive ....mmm no ...living on a prayer...erm...

by Anonymousreply 85August 21, 2021 11:25 PM

Bye

by Anonymousreply 86August 21, 2021 11:26 PM

My mother always said, "Say nothing but good of the dead." Well. Phil Valentine is dead.

Good.

by Anonymousreply 87August 22, 2021 12:13 AM

It looks like we won't need a Part 3. I'm surprised we needed a Part 2.

by Anonymousreply 88August 22, 2021 12:24 AM

Finally!

It’s almost anti climactic.

by Anonymousreply 89August 22, 2021 12:42 AM

Oh good Lord thank God!! This motherfucker was lingering on for WAY too long in nearly-dead limbo.

by Anonymousreply 90August 22, 2021 12:50 AM

Meanwhile, the brother of the fat state senator in Wisconsin is weighing in on thoughts and prayers...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 22, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote]fuck this guy. Before he went to the hospital, he felt bad for about a week and he spread the virus to as many people as humanly possible. No mask for this mother fucker. He's a domestic terrorist and should be arrested the minute he's discharged from the hospital

Oh yeah. He’s been discharged all right. Straight to the morgue.

by Anonymousreply 92August 22, 2021 2:04 AM

[quote]I'm praying that he dies.—Thoughts too

Your prayers have been answered.

by Anonymousreply 93August 22, 2021 2:07 AM

[quote]Is he dead yet? 💀

Yes. 😃

by Anonymousreply 94August 22, 2021 2:08 AM

That's so weird. All those God-fearing Republicans praying for him, and yet he still died.

It's almost like God doesn't even exist, or if he does, doesn't give a shit about your prayers.

by Anonymousreply 95August 22, 2021 2:15 AM

This is what happens when you pray for kidneys on AFib day.

by Anonymousreply 96August 22, 2021 2:17 AM

I've got an anthem for the grieving family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 22, 2021 2:17 AM

Here's the update on Cardi B:

[quote]Praised be Jesus Christ!

[quote]The Cardinal’s family is pleased to announce that His Eminence has come off the ventilator and will leave the ICU today to return to his hospital room. His sister spoke with him on the phone this morning, and His Eminence expressed his deep gratitude for the many prayers offered on his behalf. His family asks that we continue those prayers for his full and speedy recovery, and they are grateful to God for the exceptional medical care the Cardinal has received from the dedicated doctors and nurses who continue to assist him.

[quote]The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Cardinal’s media will provide further updates as directed by his family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 22, 2021 3:27 AM

[quote]It looks like we won't need a Part 3. I'm surprised we needed a Part 2.

We won't need a Part 3 because someone started a new thread post-mortem.

by Anonymousreply 99August 22, 2021 3:55 AM

I see. They're breaking the news that we put to bed on July 28th.

by Anonymousreply 100August 22, 2021 4:18 AM

Alexa, play "Another One Bites the Dust"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 22, 2021 11:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!