Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes, Part XVII

Oh who the fuck knows what's about to go down. . . wanna watch?

by Anonymousreply 3749 hours ago

So is Chike’s account still up? Yes? Good we are off to a better start than the last one

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 4:25 PM

Woohoo I can feel the wind in my hair.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 4:26 PM

Woah it’s certainly a traumatic day in the BB fandom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 4:29 PM

R1 don‘t mock the instagram stalking clout of this place lmao

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 4:30 PM

R3 that was such a harmless tweet. Poor interns.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 4:31 PM

And here the ongoing danger of cancellation for the most trivial reasons is being amply demonstrated.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 4:34 PM

R5 I’m sure the interns (or more likely qualified professionals with masters in marketing and communications) are having a great day seeing the level of engagement that tweet got haha they have been trying to start a ship war for a while

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 4:38 PM

R7 I was only quoting the general grishaverse opinion that those were the interns.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 4:39 PM

Well if BB has actually been online today he’s in for a real shitstorm what with the mainstream BB fandom merging with the DL fandom with crossovers to the tumblr fandom and an absolute meltdown with his employer on Twitter. Hopefully he has enough tea to make it through all this new content

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 4:45 PM

Ben has been very quiet on Twitter ever since the entire grisha horde have offered up their breasts and cooking skills to him. I think he‘s overwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 4:45 PM

Meanwhile, there’s BB sitting at home - big overgrown awkward schoolboy at heart - oblivious to it all, not having been on Twitter for 2 days (as far as we know).

‘Thinks’ - “oh the fandom are *so* excited over my new project”.

(Social Media imploding in the background, with a second pending explosion when FL makes her appearance).

Poor baby, he’s in for a rude awakening.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 4:45 PM

R11 what can one say to that? Here comes the storm, little darling! Ooops, she did it again.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 4:48 PM

R11 😂😂😂 this. He’s probably trying to be so cleaver planning the next clue or announcement on his project maybe even testing a few out with Robbie and not realizing the shitshow that Ho unleashed with a single song

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 4:49 PM

R9 while being constantly ignored by anybody who he‘d like to impress. Like the entire Friends cast.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 4:50 PM

Oh jeez, they are calling for Ben to be freed from Netflix. That‘s the last thing he‘d want.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 4:53 PM

Even worse, the tweet has been deleted so he won‘t see how he has (not) been dissed and is probably agonising since it‘s age related.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 4:56 PM

I missed the tweet…anyone have a screenshot?

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 5:00 PM

R17 just click on that tweet above and you‘ll find it in there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 5:01 PM

Well if anyone left on Twitter who follows the Netflix pages or who follows people who follow those pages didn’t know about S&B they likely do now. If anything Netflix should give him a raise. It’s going to be social media madness when the darkling is actually killed off

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 5:02 PM

R19. Have you read the books?

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 5:05 PM

Ben will be 50 by the time the darkling gets killed off. 50. 50!

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 5:07 PM

R20 yes

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 5:07 PM

R22 including Rule of Wolves?

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 5:11 PM

R19. Social media madness in a relatively small echochamber though.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 5:12 PM

R21 lol no he won’t there’s a lot more to cover after he dies if they follow the story but he will probably only look 35 by then so he will maybe enchant a whole other new generation before he leaves

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 5:13 PM

R25. The resurrections will be worse than in Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 5:16 PM

R26 If it worked for stirring up social media insanity with John Snow it can work for Netflix! Especially with the “interns” throwing fuel on the fire

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 5:25 PM

Now the real Netflix account is heating it up, calling the darklina gang trolls. Leeeeet the sunshine in ☀️

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 5:27 PM

These little darlings are loving it 😂 they need a raise too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 5:31 PM

Can we summarize for people who have not been able to follow? 1. Ben fans imploring him to stfu on social media 2. Ho using same song 3. Tumblr hating FL 4. GrishaTwitter cancelling Netflix

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 5:34 PM

FL and Casey Affleck broke up ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 5:35 PM

R31 says who? When? I haven‘t heard anything.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 5:36 PM

[quote]says who? When? I haven‘t heard anything.

Said Casey Affleck himself in an interview. He was commenting on Ben's breakup with Ana de Armas and said he was single and had been the entire pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 5:37 PM

RIP R32

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 5:38 PM

R31 oh man I think the only thing holding the BB & FL relationship rumors and ravenous hatred back were the assumption that she was in a relationship with someone else. Chaos is about to ensue

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 5:38 PM

R35. I thought he said that Ben Affleck was single. Not himself. In that interview. He was still with FL and the dog in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 5:40 PM

No, he was talking about himself.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 5:41 PM

"The reality is, I think that this year has been really hard on people in relationships. I wouldn't know because I've been single, but I bet there are a lot of people that have, you know, it's been challenging to relationships," he continued.

"I think she's a catch in every way. And I'll be there to carry Ben through it, but I don't think he'll have any problems [either]," he added. "My advice to them would be like, 'Yes, think long and hard about it, because quarantine is not fun if you're single.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 5:42 PM

R37 ah yes, you‘re right. Nah, dunno, don‘t see Ben with the dog lady. She‘s too doggy. I wonder what it is with all the single dog actresses out there anyway.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 5:43 PM

It seems obvious to me that FL and BB are dating at least casually, and have been for some time.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 5:44 PM

R40 are there any indications? Wasn‘t he dating the Ho in everybody‘s opinion until two minutes ago?

by Anonymousreply 41Last Wednesday at 5:46 PM

R39 Say what you want about FL but do not insult the 3 legged dog belly! Also Ben likes every post with her in it he’s clearly a friend of the dog. You can’t live with Rob for like a decade and not learn to like dogs

by Anonymousreply 42Last Wednesday at 5:46 PM

R42 I own dogs. But Georgia May‘s account is dogcentric, so is FLs, that leading actress from Lucifer and quite a few more.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Wednesday at 5:49 PM

When you are a public figure and don’t want to post content about your love life, posting about your dog is a universally unproblematic kind of content

by Anonymousreply 44Last Wednesday at 5:56 PM

Well if they were dating I think the last thing he‘d do is feature her on his instastory. Unless we‘re into reverse psychology now.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Wednesday at 5:58 PM

R41 Julianne who? What sun song?

R45 maybe that’s what they want you to think. Little do they know we have a fresh DL thread, some new members of the crew, and are ready to analyze the shit out of this now

by Anonymousreply 46Last Wednesday at 6:02 PM

I‘ll stick to my unfulfilled love for Lisa Joy theory.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Wednesday at 6:06 PM

Dunno. Those tiny women with nasal high pitched voices … perhaps that‘s his thang.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Wednesday at 6:25 PM

Isn‘t it funny how Ben spent entire days proving he was not with the Ho in France only to be song bombed by her (sure she follows him with her private account) Guess he inspired her.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Wednesday at 6:30 PM

How do the BB fans who hate FL feel about BB playing a Colombian in the Big Wedding? Was that Ben’s fault or the casting directors fault for putting a white person in a role meant for a Latino? Just curious

by Anonymousreply 50Last Wednesday at 6:30 PM

R50 that was awkward af

by Anonymousreply 51Last Wednesday at 6:35 PM

R49 right? Especially if he was enjoying some quiet time in a mysterious tropical location with a bit of work and his new beau after finally freeing himself from the psycho pity fuck divorcée and all the drama he had to endure as a result during the pandy, only to have his winter companionship get called cold and lonely before dropping a song bomb that detonates multiple corners of the internet. Jealous much?

by Anonymousreply 52Last Wednesday at 6:38 PM

R35 Oh lordy yes, take me to the bunker! Clusterfuck about to ensue. The internet’s not caught onto that yet as they still have them as dating.

R45 I agree with you, he definitely wouldn’t. Unless he’s decided to marry her of course. But nah, I don’t think they’re a thing. Are they? (Lmfao)

by Anonymousreply 53Last Wednesday at 6:40 PM

R53 For someone intent on having his own kids, neither endometriotic JH nor 41.5YO FL are sure bets. Just sayin’

by Anonymousreply 54Last Wednesday at 6:43 PM

I‘m outing myself, I prefer the Ho to the Flo. She‘s fun at least. FL is always dreamily looking at rivers and does that dimply smile.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Wednesday at 6:44 PM

the more i think about his album the more i cringe, i suspect it’s gonna flop so hard, even if Cindy spends her days streaming it. and i was thinking that maybe the reunion with FL (in Cape Cod? Malibu? not sure if we settled on the location) could be a photoshoot, either for a magazine or maybe for a yet unannounced brand deal? i think his last was the fragrance and that was a while back now.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Wednesday at 6:47 PM

I don’t think there’s a lesser of 2 evils here, tbh. They both suck, though I’d place bets that FL is better in bed. Correcting myself that FL is 40.5YO.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Wednesday at 6:48 PM

I really enjoyed watching him with Amber Rose. Not at all with Flo. No chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Wednesday at 6:51 PM

R56 most likely a short film for Georgia, or some charitable campaign thing.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Wednesday at 6:52 PM

They had some kinky simulated sex on punisher, maybe after her breakup they reconnected in LA or even in Vancouver when he was there for reshoots, one thing led to another and then she was the cure for his JH problem

by Anonymousreply 60Last Wednesday at 6:54 PM

So far I have never paid her any attention. Just watched some interviews, think she‘s dull.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Wednesday at 6:57 PM

R60 Yeah, their sex on the punisher was far hotter than her. She struck me as very plain. He can choke me anytime, but his vanilla shit in Gold Digger was dull AF.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Wednesday at 7:04 PM

I hope for his sake he’s not dating her as he won’t realise the tsunami of hate that is waiting to wash over him by association.. He thinks the JH backlash was bad? Oh Benny Boy, you do pick ‘em!!!!

by Anonymousreply 63Last Wednesday at 7:10 PM

There will undoubtedly be a tsunami of hate for anyone he dates. If some people were having upsetting reactions to the games BB and JH may or may not have been playing just a few hours ago about an unconfirmed relationship and a story with a former coworker about another work project is enough for one part of the fandom to go attack another part of the fandom for not having a strong enough hate reaction and therefore interpreting it as defending her, imagine what’s going to happen when BB hops on Instagram just to briefly announce his new wife and maybe sing a little jingle or duet, and then walks away in virtual slow motion while the whole internet implodes

by Anonymousreply 64Last Wednesday at 7:29 PM

R64 gets Longest Sentence Award.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Wednesday at 7:35 PM

Well I see someone just went nuts with likes on twitter.

Gee, wonder if he was worried about what was being said there lately for some reason..

by Anonymousreply 66Last Wednesday at 9:51 PM

R66 I hope he did not like that stan stuff but something else? Because the darkling freaks got it all wrong and should not be encouraged by him in their witch hunt.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Wednesday at 11:19 PM

R67 no just some fan art and the latest call for an album.by his - and I quote - army of little ones.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Wednesday at 11:57 PM

R66 R67 Unfortunately he did like one reply on one of the NetflixGeeked tweets - where they posted a pic of Darklina ‘for the timeline’ - so yes, he’s encouraging them. The reply had a pic of him and JML just before they suck face and said something like “their chemistry burned the universe’ or some shit like that. He’s SO dumb sometimes.

What with all the NetflixGeeked stuff, the JH sunflower shit… the fandom doesn’t know where to attack next!

Oh BB, just you wait till the fact that FL’s not dating CA any more makes it into the Twittersphere and beyond … you ain’t seen nothin’ yet honey - run for the hills!!

by Anonymousreply 69Last Thursday at 2:05 AM

Same story. Out of his sheer unwillingness to control his social media persona, those rabid stans feel encouraged in attacking his employer and calling for people of their social media team to get fired over nothing. The Geeked tweet was not even mocking him. He could shut it down by writing a tweet saying that it was fun, no harm done, that he was in fact JML‘s granddad or something. Instead he drops likes, probably not even getting what the tweets are about, just thinking he’s being generally praised, and the stans congratulate one another on the success of him liking their posts, and will continue to bully Netflix. That‘s why people pay other people to monitor and manage their social media. He can‘t claim he had no knowledge of what went down, when he liked those posts, although I really think he just scrolls to the tweets with pictures and likes the ones that say he is the best or he should drop an album or something.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Thursday at 2:29 AM

Whoa — what on earth is going on here? Is the DL fandom now alerting his employer to the worst of his alleged JH behavior, or am I missing something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71Last Thursday at 2:47 AM

R70 Oh he definitely does! I remember that a while back he liked a post from ‘Netflix’ which was actually a fan account who’d changed her ID to Look like she was the real deal. I think the tweet had pix of him on it so he liked it. If he’d looked at the username he’d had realised it wasn’t actually Netflix but……!!!

Doh.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Thursday at 2:47 AM

R3 NetflixGeeked has now deleted that tweet!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 73Last Thursday at 2:49 AM

R71 Uhhhh… wtf??!! Who is the cheater? Either BB or the Darkling or Alina?? Or NetflixGeeked themselves? Who knows with that fandom!!!

by Anonymousreply 74Last Thursday at 2:51 AM

Seems like Archie Renaux had to delete a tweet because Ben‘s brigade was attacking him. Side note: Archie is recovering from Covid, maybe all that stadium going wasn‘t such a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Thursday at 2:56 AM

R74 They copied @BenBarnes in that tweet, which is what confused me. It seemed a bit out of left field — couldn’t figure out the context either. My brain went to the JH nonsense, but might have been a misfired shot at NetflixGeeked? Who knows. They’re a feral bunch.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Thursday at 2:59 AM

R76 yeah they are referring to Netflix Geeked for not shipping Darklina and the imaginary diss of his age which never happened.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Thursday at 3:16 AM

R76 Uhuh! I think BB’s fully aware of that now.

But, dude… pay more attention to who you hang out with and what you like on social media!

Twitter User: posts pix of Ben as one of his characters or a face claim/fancast.

But the text reads “Contributed to a marriage breakup, hangs out with toxic females and recently only plays abusive/coercive characters.”

Ben Barnes: *hits Like*

FFS BB, wise up!

by Anonymousreply 78Last Thursday at 3:19 AM

R78 it‘s not the hanging out but it‘s the total gatekeeping of anything private paired with unprofessional social media behavior. If you want to present a professional front, don‘t like some random girl‘s love post on twitter who is thanking you for existing. That‘s totally uncalled for. Social media is part of your job, mate, you can‘t just have it your way or it‘ll bite you. With that amount of followers you have to draw a clear line.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Thursday at 3:25 AM

This is what it is all about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80Last Thursday at 3:36 AM

R79 she says she is trembling and it‘s the most beautiful day of her life because Ben liked her post. Get it, Ben? That‘s a teenager. Get better!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81Last Thursday at 4:01 AM

R50 Fantastic point. You have inspired me.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Thursday at 4:13 AM

R81 I guess he’s having to walk a thin line to try and keep the teens on board as they’re a big percentage of his new followers (along with the bought ones) but boy, he keeps wobbling over to the wrong side of that line with what he chooses to like. There are much more ‘measured’ lurrrve posts out there but he ignores them from what I can tell. They’ll be from the more mature long-term fans I’m guessing, but he’ll eventually alienate them with only liking gushing teen shit and the same 3 IG fan accounts.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Thursday at 4:17 AM

R50 R82 Yeah that seems to pretty much fly under the radar. Probably because none of the teens even know about it or have watched it.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Thursday at 4:18 AM

R83. I guess it stems from years of it being only him and the Caspian fans. He has not understood the scope almost 2 million on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Thursday at 4:26 AM

R85 like this album stunt. Why not just make an insta post or a tweet. People have been asking me about my album. Such and such is the case. This is what‘s happening. Does he understand that those Twitter fans truly believe he is recording an album? That it‘s not just praise for his covers? That they will be dumbfounded if nothing comes? Feel betrayed? So weird this album-post-liking all the time for years and never saying anything to the fact.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Thursday at 4:51 AM

Which one of the burner IG accounts is going to drop a meme to his hashtag about FL not dating CA any longer! Go on - you know you wanna do it - gasoline on the flames, lmao.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Thursday at 5:14 AM

Lol which one of you did this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88Last Thursday at 5:26 AM

R88 Hahaha oooh naughty! Just waiting on part two to appear (R87)!!!

by Anonymousreply 89Last Thursday at 5:30 AM

R88 see R82

by Anonymousreply 90Last Thursday at 7:11 AM

R90 See R87 & R89 (winks)

by Anonymousreply 91Last Thursday at 7:23 AM

R91 What, I have to do everything around this place?

by Anonymousreply 92Last Thursday at 7:49 AM

R92 But you do it so well, Syl!!!

Go on, you know you wanna…. (hands Syl a box of matches)

by Anonymousreply 93Last Thursday at 8:32 AM

R93 "We didn't start the fire!"

Oh wait..

by Anonymousreply 94Last Thursday at 9:44 AM

R94 There’s no smoke without fire… and BB needs to learn that…..lmao

by Anonymousreply 95Last Thursday at 10:00 AM

R95 i think that‘s exactly what the BB show is. Smoke without fire.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Thursday at 10:06 AM

R96 Haha yes but the stooopid stuff he does makes everyone think there is!!!

by Anonymousreply 97Last Thursday at 10:14 AM

The liked fangirl is hated and celebrated as if she was the sun summoner herself. He has bestowed his blessing onto her. Cult for real.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Thursday at 10:28 AM

R98 it looks like most of the tweets he liked have since hidden their comments. I wanted to see what people were saying! There’s also a lot of tweets about BB fans being toxic and after yesterday I see why

by Anonymousreply 99Last Thursday at 11:03 AM

Lol Tumblr having similar discussions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100Last Thursday at 11:07 AM

Oh man. That right there is the intersection in the Venn diagram of his fandoms

by Anonymousreply 101Last Thursday at 11:09 AM

R99 I‘m sure there‘s some serious anonymous abuse going on in DMs and where they hold their fandom meetings. Just. Don‘t. Like. ANY. Tweets that are not from people or institutions you know and everybody will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Thursday at 11:10 AM

The one with the teddy bear album post had just retweeted a post claiming him being called old was as. bad as the Amita‘s stuntgirl brownface.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Thursday at 11:18 AM

But well, all that hypocrisy with them still shooting in Hungary next season …

by Anonymousreply 104Last Thursday at 11:19 AM

They are clearly too distracted to care right now that there’s a real possibility Ben Barnes and Floriana Lima are together

by Anonymousreply 105Last Thursday at 11:20 AM

I don’t think there’s much the actors can do about shooting in Hungary. They have long term contracts. JML has posted about the Hungary LGBT issues before on her stories

by Anonymousreply 106Last Thursday at 11:23 AM

R106 I don‘t mean the actors. I mean the producers and the fandom. If they are constantly calling everybody out for ageism and racism. Leigh Bardugo gave a dramatic speech on the Amita thing.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Thursday at 11:25 AM

R102 R103 the one with the teddy bear post looks batshit crazy according to her profile description and the BB like probably just emboldened her. Hopefully they aren’t being too annoying in the Netflix DMs or anyone else’s DMs on the business side of S&B over this silly age thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108Last Thursday at 11:54 AM

R108 actually she looks as if we had invented her.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Thursday at 11:57 AM

R108 I had not even considered that they could write FREE BEN BARNES mails to Netflix. What a dreadful group of people they are. But that‘s what happens if you don‘t manage the flock …

by Anonymousreply 110Last Thursday at 12:07 PM

R105 That hasn’t filtered through yet, they think she’s still with CA. Be patient, the storm will break.

Also Empire Cons (and I use the abbreviation on purpose) have announced BB as their sixth guest so they are all falling over themselves to book. OMG can you imagine what state BB will be in after 2 solid days of screaming teenagers groping him?!! He’ll need to go on a retreat!!

by Anonymousreply 111Last Thursday at 12:09 PM

Hahaha!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112Last Thursday at 12:11 PM

R112 LOL “some people on DL are bad” wtf does that even mean? No one has a monopoly on BB gossip, although Deuxmoi wants to think they do

by Anonymousreply 113Last Thursday at 12:15 PM

R111 that‘s Karma for denying his boygroup aspirations.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Thursday at 12:16 PM

R113 i think Deuxmoi fears the stans.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Thursday at 12:17 PM

R111 I almost feel bad for him. Going from two years of relative social distance from fans and being able to do press from the comfort of his bedroom to standing for hours while a solid stream of girls demand he hug them and wear props for their pictures with him. Yuck

by Anonymousreply 116Last Thursday at 12:19 PM

R112 DL is where BB finds out who he is dating, what he should be posting and how interesting his life is to a few very bored people, like himself. Welcome.

by Anonymousreply 117Last Thursday at 12:21 PM

R112. Literal lmao! Wow. We have some hardcore street cred now. I’d rather be bad than batshit fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 118Last Thursday at 12:24 PM

R116 And of course don’t forget covid - you never know, that could still put a spanner in the works, vax or not. In fact now I think about it. he won’t go on a retreat, he’ll hop over to see Mama and Papa.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Thursday at 12:24 PM

Wow in a space of 2 days things have escalted real quick!!...ive only just caught up on everything happening on twitter!!! God BB is a social media liability! Its really unfathomable how awful and quickly he fucks up on liking random young impressionable fangirls posts/and enciting hate amoungst his Barnacle stans, yeah that is ironic saying that here but jeesh!! Tweets getting deleted by his employers, I wonder if hes had a talking too yet...for a supposedly intellectual man who has had stellar education opportunities he is as dumb as a rock with low perception when it comes to interpersonal relationships and social cues and zero emotional intellgenece and boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Thursday at 12:31 PM

[quote] Some people on DL are bad

Present.

(And oh shit, I thought things had gotten a little nuts around here this week with the unhinged FL hater invasion...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121Last Thursday at 12:33 PM

R05 Indeed they could be. But - it might be just me - my gut says not. I can’t explain why and of course could be totally wrong, I just don’t get that vibe.

I think they got on really well while filming. Being bored af, I just went through all her posts back to 2018 (thankfully she’s no JH, there aren’t that many). BB’s been liking just about every damn thing she posts since way back when. And she would have been knee deep in CA at that point, so that didn’t bother him or make him change his apparent m.o. of not liking girlies’ posts if they’re dating.

And having to listen to a couple of her vids whilst doing this, I’d forgotten just how much she sounds like the Ho. Euuuuw.

by Anonymousreply 122Last Thursday at 12:34 PM

R122 Oops, typo … R105

by Anonymousreply 123Last Thursday at 12:39 PM

R120 it is totally fascinating. How can he be that blind to the power of swarm intelligence. Albeit very low intelligence in the case of his fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 124Last Thursday at 12:42 PM

Anyway just putting this here out of boredom of the whole BB twitter fuck up....a cdan (not quite a reveal yet) post but most/all guesses are about Nina, I guess her and JH are both husband shopping on yachts in Europe!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125Last Thursday at 12:44 PM

He’s clearly just doing cursory scans, not taking a moment to vet the profile before inadvertently anointing them and validating their insanity. Honestly, he’s starting to be a liability to his own safety. That is a cesspool of insanity he’s walked into.

by Anonymousreply 126Last Thursday at 12:46 PM

R126 yes, especially considering all of those nutcases are aware of the JH stuff and are just shutting about it because they are competing in who protects him most. But they got the Here Comes The Sun number down too. Ben always thinks by not talking about his private life he is protecting himself and his family and friends, but he does the total opposite by random click and post behavior because it leaves room for the worst sort of speculation.

by Anonymousreply 127Last Thursday at 12:51 PM

He may have just seen that the original tweets were from Netflix since the blue checked tweets appear first in the blue check’s feeds, thought “oh they finally started the ship war” and decided to like a few things since they are probably expected to have a certain amount of engagement on posts about them, but didn’t see the age thing and hadn’t realized it had already devolved into something way beyond a good natured Ben vs Archie thing. I think he used to think his fans were “sweet” and maybe pre-S&B they were, for the ones that had been fans since Narnia, but this new flock of mostly gen-Z crazies seem to take it to another level. He should definitely consider some PR people

by Anonymousreply 128Last Thursday at 12:51 PM

R125 Interesting! Thanks, I like a side of ginger gossip with my bland Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 129Last Thursday at 1:00 PM

R126 You said it… see R72 & R76. He’s a liability.

R125 Oh my, just two lonely Ho’s on the road.

Wonder if ND/SW have split? He last posted a pic of her on 20 Jun so not that long ago, but she’s not posted one of him since 14 Feb. Found out about his alleged cheating? Well that would be karma for being nasty to little Benji.

by Anonymousreply 130Last Thursday at 1:00 PM

I do hope he drops by tonight when he drinks his good night ovaltine to read his daily DL critique and realize he has to get his thumb in check.

by Anonymousreply 131Last Thursday at 1:01 PM

R125 well so much for some of those comments saying oh it must be so hard on JH to see Sean supporting her and Nina’s business endeavors when Ben won’t even like a business related post. The only reason JH even considered Ben for a while was because her best friend was in a relationship and she wanted to hang out with her without being the third wheel fresh off a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 132Last Thursday at 1:01 PM

Nah to Nina, Shaun and her had loveydovey talk in her comment section just days ago. Find her post where she steps onto a boat in a Dior dress.

by Anonymousreply 133Last Thursday at 1:05 PM

R131 We DL baddies are basically his free PR team and advisors until he finally decides to hire some real ones. You’re welcome Benny B

by Anonymousreply 134Last Thursday at 1:05 PM

R132 I totally agree. I always felt she called her puppy to heel in Montana because she’d seen BL’s Icelandic posts and didn’t want to look like Nanny No Man.

by Anonymousreply 135Last Thursday at 1:07 PM

R135 I think she pretended to do him a good turn so he would not be alone on nye. And smack there was the camera.

by Anonymousreply 136Last Thursday at 1:08 PM

R134 yes, maybe now he understands that the fairies who find his tiny emojis are actually just right.

by Anonymousreply 137Last Thursday at 1:11 PM

R136 maybe but I doubt he would have been alone on NYE if he was in London and had stayed there or had just stayed in LA for NYE. He probably had to be pretty into her to travel to spend a holiday with her and she just took advantage of that

by Anonymousreply 138Last Thursday at 1:13 PM

R138 Oh yeah, I think she played him big time. CDAN called it right from the start with that ’using’ comment. He was just dumb enough to fall for it. Remember Chick, her ex? Woke up one morning and realised he didn’t know who she really was at all. We were all hoping that BB had that same kind of epiphany but who can tell.

by Anonymousreply 139Last Thursday at 1:25 PM

R139 *Chuck* lmao

by Anonymousreply 140Last Thursday at 1:25 PM

R139 I did not know JH has been in so many marriage like relationships. They bought a house together, she and Chuck, I just googled. I mean, had she really been with Ben she‘d probably already married and divorced him in the meantime.

by Anonymousreply 141Last Thursday at 1:30 PM

R138 100% He missed his family desperately yet left them for Montana? He didn’t do that for free pussy. He did it because he thought he was getting a promotion post divorce filing.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Thursday at 1:32 PM

Love makes you do crazy things even in a pandemic

by Anonymousreply 143Last Thursday at 1:33 PM

R142 i don‘t believe the theory that he was in London over xmas.

by Anonymousreply 144Last Thursday at 1:34 PM

R144 I’m not convinced either, especially since he was there in October and didn’t feel the need to hide it (although that was for work). The pic with the trees could have been many places. But either way he still had to travel from LA to Montana for her and I highly doubt it was because he didn’t want to be alone on NYE when basically nothing was happening and everything was shut down then in California so it was either socially acceptable to be alone or people were having small house parties.

by Anonymousreply 145Last Thursday at 1:38 PM

R145 she is the type who will say: oooh come on it‘a gonna be sooo nice and wintery and comfy, and pretty please, I don‘t want to be alone, I‘m so saaaad …

by Anonymousreply 146Last Thursday at 1:41 PM

If he wasn’t in London for Christmas, that takes A LOT of the heat out of his trip to Montana during Covid. He could’ve flown private on JH/ND/SW’s coattails, been tested & hanging with others who’d been tested. Honestly, Montana on its own wasn’t so objectionable. What was offensive AF & had everyone in an uproar was the prospect of a London—>Montana trip b/c that would mean no private jet & no quarantining post-London.

by Anonymousreply 147Last Thursday at 1:43 PM

R145 because she was “leaning on Ben” throughout her divorce. Yeah leaning on his nearby and emotionally supportive dick until she could find something better that came with a yacht

by Anonymousreply 148Last Thursday at 1:43 PM

Well, she has a type and he is not it. Dick may or may not have been involved.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Thursday at 1:49 PM

The pic from Dec 23 could have been a lot of places but was totally NOT in LA. So where else would he be over the holidays that isn't LA other than with his family (or Montana)? Plus let's not forget his rush to delete that image.

The #1 fansite said it was London as soon as it was posted, so why doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 150Last Thursday at 1:49 PM

R150 I agree. I believe he did do London—>Montana, this his behavior was offensive AF and the uproar was justified. And it was all cemented with the pap walk in late Jan, b/f they were caught & the shit hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Thursday at 1:52 PM

She used Ben to make Brooks jealous both pre- and post-divorce. And true, fucking didn’t need to be involved for that, but it was certainly the dangled carrot that got his ass to Montana.

by Anonymousreply 152Last Thursday at 1:54 PM

Also, at the time Montanagate broke, I did some sleuthing and found a park near Brother Jack's 'hood that looked SO much like where BB was walking in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 153Last Thursday at 1:55 PM

R147 We don't know for sure where it was, but he was dressed way too "unwarmly" and that scenery was way too green with NO snow to have been Montana. There's just no possible way at all.

BTW, what should we infer that the convention announcement mentions Ben is an extra guest, so don't worry when you don't see him listed. Also, Ben *LOVES* meeting his fans and can't wait to be there!! So remember, spend as much money on him as you possibly can fangirls!!! He loves you!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154Last Thursday at 1:58 PM

I wonder if there’d have been more pap walks had there been no Montanagate. Ben’s brief foray into pap exposure certainly did nothing but validate his privacy policies. He became useless to her once he crawled back into his bunker.

by Anonymousreply 155Last Thursday at 1:58 PM

R149 if you are having a lonely cold divorcée winter with the entertainment industry’s entire social calendar cancelled and have access to Ben Barnes and the ability to get him to go on a couple trip with you I don’t know how dick wouldn’t have been involved even if that’s not her type when the world opens up again. Plus CDAN confirmed their relationship in a blind after they were in Montana but before anyone found out they were in Montana and before the January pap walk so that seemed to be based on inside info that often makes CDAN more accurate than others. London or not, he still has bad taste in women who are bad influences on him

by Anonymousreply 156Last Thursday at 1:58 PM

Gonna go out on a limb here and say even if we all preferred a different type, it would be damn near impossible to pass up the the opportunity to test drive Benny B. Or at least find out what he’s packing.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Thursday at 2:02 PM

No denying any of it. I just felt the timelines were difficult with transatlantic flights in between.

by Anonymousreply 158Last Thursday at 2:04 PM

Look, we know BB took a last-minute flight outta London—>LA for Westworld (when he broke his foot), so it’s possible to hoof it quickly.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Thursday at 2:09 PM

Don‘t get me wrong, I‘m not trying to apologize or refuse the JH thing, I‘m just trying to align it with today‘s facts and that stupid shit with the songs and emojis yet her probably doing that guy who sponsors the yacht.

by Anonymousreply 160Last Thursday at 2:14 PM

R155 I think there probably would have been more. If it hadn’t been for montanagate and the CDAN thing I would probably have even believed the “source” that told People they were just friends. I know many people including me went on lots of walks with friends when that was the only way to semi safely see people. And he probably thought her calling the paps on them (if he even picked up on that at all) was ok because he could just let people think what they want without confirming anything. The covid travel definitely changed things. And even if it wasn’t from London, maybe at least the Americans here will remember that through the holidays and into January things were really really bad with covid here to the point where there were 200k new daily cases and over 3k people dying per day. That made many people change their plans for non-essential travel even if they were relatively cautious plans. So going on a joy ride couple trip to a less restrictive state where you were actually allowed to dine indoors without a mask still doesn’t look that great considering the context at the time.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Thursday at 2:16 PM

I live in SW London, close to his original home location and I’d swear on my life it looked like our ‘leafy burb’ type of woodland. Plus the fact he was bundled up in a padded bomber jacket and beanie hat, and it was posted at what would’ve been around 3am LA time (11am in London). As R156 says, he has shit taste in women.

by Anonymousreply 162Last Thursday at 2:19 PM

Well it was total horror in Europe and UK too, there were hardly any flights, nobody could go anywhere and England had deaths without end.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Thursday at 2:19 PM

R162 you have me convinced with the posting time.

by Anonymousreply 164Last Thursday at 2:20 PM

He‘s so lame.

by Anonymousreply 165Last Thursday at 2:27 PM

R164 Yeah, that’s what convinced me at the time too.

And I just noticed, I meant to say “But whatever, as [R156] says, he has shit taste in women.”

R163 Yeah we were outraged, both sides of the Pond. I have to say, our arsehole govt didn’t help - letting in performing arts, tv production staff, newly signed sportspeople and business travellers without SQ 🙄 but I firmly believe he was here in London before hopping back to rush off to Montana like a good doggy. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 166Last Thursday at 2:28 PM

If the swinging rumors about JH are true, he might have been enticed into this bad travel behavior by not only her but also Nina. If I were Nina and in the midst of dealing with SW cheating rumors I would be happy to have BB along for the ride too. Then BB, ND, and SW couldn’t handle the awkwardness of what they had done in Montana once they returned hone so they unfollowed each other. But Jack probably thought his bro was finally in a legit relationship so he continued to follow her until recently.

by Anonymousreply 167Last Thursday at 2:28 PM

I guess she is a typical borderliner with all the draw these people can have until you know them for real.

by Anonymousreply 168Last Thursday at 2:32 PM

R167 Yeah I remember reading that in the cdan blind. Wouldn’t surprise me with that crew! But LMFAO I have a vision of BB backed into a corner, clutching his pearls in horror at the very thought. He might’ve played Logan and Dorian but I just can’t imagine him being into that irl. I think he’s too repressed and insecure - what if he couldn’t match up to the other guys??!! Haha.

by Anonymousreply 169Last Thursday at 2:35 PM

We‘re fucking around the christmas tree, have a happy holiday …. Everyone‘s toe‘s sucked merrily in the new Montana way …

by Anonymousreply 170Last Thursday at 2:39 PM

OR or he was brought up by sex therapists who have taught him that exploring and experimenting is a normal natural thing so JH knew he was a sure thing and all she had to do was ask. I don’t think he would have been as comfortable filming those sex scenes in front of camera and crew if he wasn’t at least slightly experienced and comfortable with it off camera too.

by Anonymousreply 171Last Thursday at 2:40 PM

R171 nobody is more repressed than the kids of psychotherapists.

by Anonymousreply 172Last Thursday at 2:42 PM

R172 I think you mean depressed. The man has how many necklaces that literally bear inspirational messages, and how many books at home whose subject matter is literally teaching you how to be happy.

If you were as lost as Ben very clearly is, you'd probably have desperately jumped at the chance to fuck The Houghmonster too. Cause I'm not exaggerating when I say desperate.

by Anonymousreply 173Last Thursday at 2:49 PM

My fav character revealing moment is, when during the Mt Wolf thing, he is asked if he knows Dishoom, and he says yes, Dishoom and a bottle of beer is the best, whereas in fact Dishoom is not a dish but a restaurant chain an he hasn‘t got a clue.

by Anonymousreply 174Last Thursday at 2:56 PM

R173 he‘s the typical T‘pau victim of having pushed his dreams too far.

by Anonymousreply 175Last Thursday at 3:04 PM

Haha I thought he just meant takeaway from Dishoom and a bottle of beer is the best since they were talking about Dishoom on deliveroo 😂 but could go either way I guess. Not sure how he could say Indian is his favorite food without knowing about that

by Anonymousreply 176Last Thursday at 3:06 PM

R167 Afraid that isn't true. You can go back through these threads to check for yourself, but the timeline as it happened went..

Jack and Rob followed The Ho in November 2020 (when her divorce became official)

Ben followed Nina and Shaun while they were in Montana for NY's. Neither of them followed him back.

Jack and Rob both unfollowed The Ho Friday Feb 5th, a few days after Montanagate broke. This was the same night Ben deactivated his private IG account.

Either Sunday or Monday night (I believe I remember Monday the 8th) The Ho posted a couple videos of her crying in her car and then (from inside her house) saying how calling your supportive dad can make you feel better. She deleted them a couple hours later.

Ben attempted to secretly accompany The Ho to the Family Film award show (or whatever it was called..) where she was performing the tribute to her idol Ann Margaret. She was really excited about it before it happened, then was SILENT after meeting said idol and taking her fuckbuddy with her for her big moment. Uncharacteristic for her. And given that we here (technically it was a friend of ours, but she doesn't post anywhere publicly) proved contemporaneously that he was with her that night, I've often wondered if that's when Jack started to follow her again. No evidence there, just a thought.

Months after he tried his luck, (maybe late April early May, don't remember off hand..) Ben finally unfollowed Nina and Shaun, though it was the night before the story broke in the paps about how The Ho's family and friends were worried about all the lip filler she was using, because she was a beautiful single girl who shouldn't resort to that.

Jack finally unfollowed The Ho for the second time a week or two ago. Rob never refollowed a second time that I caught.

Here endeth the lesson.

by Anonymousreply 177Last Thursday at 3:11 PM

R176 The first Dishoom opened in 2010. If he has not lived in London then … rewatch it.

by Anonymousreply 178Last Thursday at 3:14 PM

R177 DL baddies coming in with straight facts

by Anonymousreply 179Last Thursday at 3:23 PM

R177 My recollection is everyone being convinced that BB & JH had falling out at the Family awards thingie. Anyone remember the intel on that?

by Anonymousreply 180Last Thursday at 3:27 PM

R180 Your recollection is correct, but it was solely speculation based entirely on what I said in R177, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 181Last Thursday at 3:31 PM

If we want to ruminate on the impact of a sex therapist parent is on a kid’s sexuality, here’s a good place to start…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182Last Thursday at 3:33 PM

R181 Hit post too soon.. forgot to say they could have had a falling out because Ben got caught AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! sneaking around before the vaccines were available to non-essentials with The Ho.

Because as those who remember that whole Mt. Wolf video will tell you, "Ben is a very careful person."

Perhaps others here can confirm that maybe the translation of that from the original British is, "Ben is an unwisely overconfident fucking moron." Cheers lads.

by Anonymousreply 183Last Thursday at 3:37 PM

Sorry, but socially that’s an owie when you vacay with someone (even if he was last-minute filler for the original invitee, BL), and they won’t even give a courtesy reciprocal follow on social media afterwards. That means he didn’t fit in, and they had zero respect for him.

by Anonymousreply 184Last Thursday at 3:37 PM

R180 I speculated on that after me and the IG Sleuth had a long discussion about it. Some people said they didn’t see BB, some confirmed they’d seen him there but didn’t specifically say with her - but why else would he be there? We couldn’t figure out why she’d gone radio silent after spending days twirling round her bedroom in her underwear going on and on about it? We ended up thinking that her and BB had some kind of falling out that night. Here’s a couple of the theories we came up with:

Ann Margret, in an official video, is shown talking to JH and AM didn’t look happy. She looked like she was telling off a naughty kid. We also thought the two of them looked awkward in the posed photos. JH in bad mood = BB as verbal punch bag.

JH flirting around with various guys. BB in jealous mode = bust up later on.

BB had his ‘Chuck’ moment for whatever reason and dumped her ass.

We really just got the feeling that all wasn’t well in the Garden of Good and Evil after that night. But it was speculation - we had no proof, just a gut feeling.

by Anonymousreply 185Last Thursday at 3:39 PM

R183 But was he really caught? I haven’t seen any pap pics. The DL baddies just have word that one civilian saw them both there, just not together. And that word came long after the event itself. Fallout had to be over something else.

by Anonymousreply 186Last Thursday at 3:40 PM

Ah, I saw this after I wrote mine. Yeah, she seems to have alienated a lot of people that night. More curious what she did to offend A-M.

by Anonymousreply 187Last Thursday at 3:42 PM

R186 Long after? I remember it being the following day. Also I'd hardly call her a civilian. She was an actress that was invited to an awards show and posed on the red carpet for it. How is that a civilian?

by Anonymousreply 188Last Thursday at 3:43 PM

R184 Indeed! And did we have lots of fun with that at the time! Invited to hang out with the cool kids but they think you’re a jerk with your ‘no pix’ shit, lmao. That’s why we thought ND was a bit late in stickering his head on dog sled vid. And just not their kinda person.

by Anonymousreply 189Last Thursday at 3:44 PM

R187 did she know JH was going to do that performance or was it a surprise? Maybe she didn’t want someone performing her stuff and crushed JHs dreams of impressing her idol when she found out. That would be awkward. Still shocking BB actually attended with her if true. That plus the failed attempt to get to know her friends plus risking it all to travel with her definitely makes it seem like he was making an effort to pursue her. Maybe he’s wanted to since before her marriage and finally thought he had a chance. Poor Benny B. Someone needs to explain all the latest secret emoji and song signals so this relationship can finally be put to bed

by Anonymousreply 190Last Thursday at 3:57 PM

R188 Ah, thanks for correcting my faulty memory — appreciate it (said with sincerity).

by Anonymousreply 191Last Thursday at 4:01 PM

R190 Much as I’d rather not, I have a sneaking suspicion BB is or was trying to rekindle things with her. Hence the ‘Friends’ #notgoinganywhere and all the recent emoji/song shit.

Meanwhile, she’s in Paris with *someone else* (I don’t think he was with her) but then he sees the heart/lion emoji etc etc and so on it goes, the whole sorry saga as discussed at length.

BB’s brain - Hmmm, maybe I’ve got another chance?

JH’s brain - PAR-TAYYYY posing dancing flirting husband-shopping PAR-TAYYYY

I hope I’m wrong, I really do!

by Anonymousreply 192Last Thursday at 4:10 PM

R191 That is my (also sincere) pleasure, no worries at all.

by Anonymousreply 193Last Thursday at 4:12 PM

Ha! Look who’s also shilling stuff!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194Last Thursday at 4:16 PM

R194 Anyone have a clue where this is? And looks like she’s in a hotel somewhere. (Well come on, we gotta stalk her now too, yeah?!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195Last Thursday at 4:19 PM

R195 I don’t think BB would’ve posted a story with her or be filming anything with her if they were dating or fucking. It’s not his MO.

by Anonymousreply 196Last Thursday at 4:21 PM

R195 No I don’t either tbh (I was saying upthread somewhere that I don’t get that vibe off them) but hey, just in case BB blindsides us I’m gonna try and keep an eye on her just in case. Or even to see if there’s any hints dropped about this Rise Up thing!

PS love the way we’re already nearly at 200, just busy talking shit about shit LMAO

by Anonymousreply 197Last Thursday at 4:32 PM

R196 Then again, given that we're apparently now known as "The DL Baddies Sleuthing Threads," we know and have shared all his usual MO's, and he knows everyone knows them now.

His MO would be to post those stories only if they weren't dating, maybe even to prove they weren't dating. Since we know and expect that, change the MO. Remember she was surprised he was turning to film her in the triple pump hugging video. (Oh me??)

Sorry fangirls! Afraid you can't trust him on this!! Poor things..

by Anonymousreply 198Last Thursday at 4:38 PM

Meanwhile, the other third of our love/non-love triangle is still in Portugal, surfing her little ass off with some new (?) buddies.

by Anonymousreply 199Last Thursday at 4:46 PM

R198 My point exactly. We *think* they’re not, but now that we know her and CA aren’t together anymore….

Who knows with BB!!

Eyes peeled, people!!!

by Anonymousreply 200Last Thursday at 4:48 PM

Not sure how these people with 20-30k followers are furthering her career, but okay…

by Anonymousreply 201Last Thursday at 5:24 PM

R201 “Look at all the fun I’m having, suckers!” … on my almost 1 month European vacation.

by Anonymousreply 202Last Thursday at 5:46 PM

Haaaaaa what brats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203Last Thursday at 5:51 PM

lol in addition to harassing Netflix they are now harassing the Oscar nominated S&B showrunner because they think the only way to have a good story is to give Ben a completely different story than the book character he’s playing. That like from Ben was definitely emboldening. Just embarrassing fan behavior

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204Last Thursday at 6:08 PM

R203 World’s smallest 🎻 playing just for you, Jules. You dumb fucking twat.

by Anonymousreply 205Last Thursday at 6:25 PM

R204 Someone mentioned either up thread or the end of the last one about reading the books and knowing what actually happens to The Darkling.

Oh sweet summer child, you clearly have not been paying attention to the fangirls. They. Will. Make. Darklina. Endgame. Or else. Literal cult, remember?

His "army of little ones." Ben must be so proud. Oh no wait, I forgot. HE'S SO EXCITED TO MEET THEM IN JANUARY!!! Maybe some of them will even "sob for hours" afterwards.

Sexy.

by Anonymousreply 206Last Thursday at 6:25 PM

R206 Jfc. The poor man better protect himself & wear a cup.

by Anonymousreply 207Last Thursday at 6:27 PM

R206 I know what actually happens to the darkling in the books but I would certainly never harass anyone involved in the show about it. What absolute psychos calling themselves his army and little ones. Plus the show is merging at least two different book series and if they get enough seasons maybe even more. So far I think the show is better that the first book so I’m going to leave it to the professionals and hope they aren’t influenced by these crazies

by Anonymousreply 208Last Thursday at 6:43 PM

R206 I think it’s telling that most of the other actors at least re-shared their Paris con attendance announcement on Instagram stories but not Ben. And he was announced as an extra guest not included in the passes and there were comments about how expensive it was for his separate tickets. I think he probably didn’t want to go but it would look weird not to since the whole cast would already be filming in Europe and most would be going to the Paris con, so he just negotiated much higher rates because he can. I would want to be paid a lot too if I had to see Cindy and the new crop of unhinged girls

by Anonymousreply 209Last Thursday at 6:55 PM

R209 Absolutely. At this stage, it needs to be financially worth the immense hassle.

by Anonymousreply 210Last Thursday at 6:59 PM

Anyone else in the US who watches tv seen any “Rooms To Go” commercials with JH??? I’ve seen it run a few times and uuuuugh! I wonder if they know about her reputation of being a racist? Why would anyone want her as the ‘face’ of their company?? Makes me sick. I know this is irrelevant, sorry, but had to vent about it.

by Anonymousreply 211Last Thursday at 7:30 PM

R211 ugh I did not know those existed I’m so disappointed I felt the need to actually look it up and watch. I hate her voice. I bet she styled all BB’s little interview backgrounds and picked out his paint colors since she thinks she’s an interior designer

by Anonymousreply 212Last Thursday at 7:50 PM

R212 I bet you’re right actually!! She probably danced all around in his home and bedroom styling it, since she can’t help herself with all the dance moves and dance arms in every photo and video.

by Anonymousreply 213Last Thursday at 7:55 PM

R211 She’s literally trash. That company probably had no idea about her history and who she really is.

by Anonymousreply 214Last Thursday at 7:56 PM

It seems another actor’s fandom is on FL’s tail….but can’t tell if it’s Chris or Ben dating her??? This comment is confusing as hell lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215Last Thursday at 8:01 PM

R215 FYI you have to open the link to see the comment about Ben

by Anonymousreply 216Last Thursday at 8:10 PM

R215 Seems to confirm Ben was spotted on the cape. Didn’t verify or present evidence for me that she’s dating either.

by Anonymousreply 217Last Thursday at 8:12 PM

If Chris supposedly liked a pic of FL in cape cod with “her family, best friend, and Ben Barnes” where is this pic??? Ben there with her friends and family is a bit different than Ben and FL being there for work…but yeah no proof offered yet

by Anonymousreply 218Last Thursday at 8:15 PM

Was that saying he was in the presence of Chris Evans??? Wtf was he doing near him? They're like a different species.

by Anonymousreply 219Last Thursday at 8:16 PM

Sending whatever the Captain America version of a batsignal is to all Chris Evan stans to please come fill us in on what the hell is going on. This is another unexpected crossover

by Anonymousreply 220Last Thursday at 8:21 PM

Rob is currently filming a movie with Chris Evans so they are more likely to meet than Ben and Chris. Unless they are all just pals now

by Anonymousreply 221Last Thursday at 8:35 PM

…..🤨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222Last Thursday at 8:51 PM

I’ll take one Ben Barnes-Chris Evans sandwich to go, please. Double the pickles, hold the chips.

by Anonymousreply 223Last Thursday at 9:07 PM

R223 looks like FL beat you to that already 😂

by Anonymousreply 224Last Thursday at 9:09 PM

I think Floriana‘a Cape Cod story might have been a throwback. A year earlier she is also wearing a striped jumper.

by Anonymousreply 225Last Thursday at 9:24 PM

I also think the CE BB info is based on pre-Georgia King posts data. Everybody was in Cali doing her rise up thing. FL may now be driving towards BC with Bella in stages.

by Anonymousreply 226Last Thursday at 9:26 PM

R226 do you mean you think Ben’s story of him and FL filming was in cali? So they weren’t seen together in cape cod? At this point it could be anything haha it’s two different fandoms reading A LOT into two different actors social media activity and they seem to somehow intersect with FL and the BB video but it could just be misinterpretations of likes and hearts again

by Anonymousreply 227Last Thursday at 9:35 PM

Bottom line, Ben Barnes is too old to be thinking with his prick, which he absolutely did with his international covid traveling over the holidays at the end of 2020. He was completely aware of what was being said; he blocked, untagged, and hid evidence like a madman. He's garbage, and apparently a better actor than anyone gives him credit for because he fooled a lot of people for a long time into thinking he was a decent human. So, brava, Ms. Barnes, you're hot trash.

by Anonymousreply 228Last Thursday at 9:41 PM

Infantile forever running after the cool kids. Like singing with whatshername. That girl was far more impressed with the boy who played original music the day after.

And with the Ho, what do we know, she‘s a woman after all, most likely hoping for love in every guy she dates and perhaps getting only a paranoid manchild who had a panic attack at being found out. People always conclude JH is the stereotypical succubus but she seems only too willing to commit to anybody, contrary to we know who.

Anyway, he makes for great sleuthing material and entertainment. The BB cluedo.

by Anonymousreply 229Yesterday at 12:29 AM

R209 Yeah I wondered why he didn’t post about it, but then again he’s done a load of these now unlike the younger cast members, who are probably quite hyped about it. Just wait till you experience the reality!!! But the payday (kinda) makes it worth it I suppose.

And having just done a virtual con a couple of months back, he knows that he’s gonna see some of the ‘familiar’ faces he goes on about (ie read ‘stalkers’) and he’ll have to put up with them pawing all over him and attaching themselves to him like limpets!

I’m sure some of them will be convinced that their eyes will meet across a crowded room etc etc and the rest will be history. Nah dearies, all he sees when he looks at you is dollar signs, thinking to himself ‘how much longer till I can bale outta here?”

R207 I think he’d better get himself some full body protection, anything less is not gonna be enough!

by Anonymousreply 230Yesterday at 12:48 AM

The one thing with Ho and Flo and others of that calibre is that he just isn‘t Hollywood husband material. He may be pretty, and maybe he is kind to the people he likes and cares about. But those girls are there for a reason. To make it big. Or to be able to choose their jobs They want someone to pay the bills and get them places. If he went for someone like said Georgia King, or some author, producer, director, things might be different. But the pretty nasal girls want tech moguls or real estate guys, big producers. It‘s just the way they tick. In their world he is very low on the food scale.

by Anonymousreply 231Yesterday at 1:04 AM

*food chain. Mixing metaphors!

by Anonymousreply 232Yesterday at 1:07 AM

R230 somebody will provide the right kind of stimulant to make it bearable. There‘s something about real life applause that‘s quite addictive too. Wonder if he will also go to Stuttgart, I feel Cindy needs a treat. She seems less engaged than usual. Too many others been liked? After all, she saved him (but also alerted him to DL and his spiral into trolling).

by Anonymousreply 233Yesterday at 1:16 AM

R233 ha She alerted him to DL?? When do you think he discovered it lol did it go unnoticed all the way to montanagate? She appears to be going, but maybe understandably quite lately with what happened in Germany. The one who organized that awkward illegible sign video after instaboobgate seems to be taking over lately. I wonder what the other S&B cast think of his fans. It’s probably either unnerving or nice that they have a fandom by association, at least when there aren’t viscous ship wars happening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234Yesterday at 1:41 AM

R234 well she must have alerted him to the fact that instaboob (love it, btw) was a big thing here and was then introduced into twitter where it totally escalated - it did, the darklinas went groggy with it, all offering their boobs, and at some point the word predator fell. That weird Harry Burns, black heart, change of handle and sunset pic happened in direct reaction to what was happening in here. He probably knew about DL before, but then thought he has to inform us that he sees us and that all of our speculation is totally void, because he‘s trolling us anyway. At the same time it seemed important to his ego to assure everybody knew he was in Cali and not superspreading again with da Ho. J guess Montanagate being found out is terribly embarrassing to him. What he doesn‘t get is that nobody really cares about him personally, but about being right, about agitating him or his fans, about being his number one fan. He is completely interchangable in this. He only provides the pretty face and the stupid antics.

by Anonymousreply 235Yesterday at 2:01 AM

Again R234 we must not forget that Instagram is not that important to most people‘s lives if they have stuff to do and are not forced to use it for work everyday. I don‘t think his co-stars put much thought to it. The problem with Ben is that he is the chosen deity of a rabid group of teenagers. It‘s a responsibility. Even if he doesn‘t like it. He has to face the music and needs to stop impulse handling his social media.

by Anonymousreply 236Yesterday at 2:13 AM

At this point these threads are like an entertaining mix of Cluedo and Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego games so if he wants to play along that’s fine. Clearly it’s upset some of them but Paris will appease some too. There was a lot of wailing about him not doing conventions in the US but maybe he prefers it that way

by Anonymousreply 237Yesterday at 2:16 AM

R237 let‘s not forget Covid, there haven‘t been that many conventions. Also, it‘s not the actor‘s who decide who goes where. It‘s the conventions and the studios. In the US there are mostly bigger stars available at all times. The SB crew goes to Paris and Stuttgart because they are in Europe anyways.

by Anonymousreply 238Yesterday at 2:23 AM

R228 and R229 preach the Gospel!!

by Anonymousreply 239Yesterday at 2:24 AM

He needs to get back into Westworld to go to things as big as San Diego Comic-Con. I don’t think S&B is big enough for that yet

by Anonymousreply 240Yesterday at 2:25 AM

I like how people keep telling him to go back to London. What they don‘t calculate is that he probably can‘t afford it. You get a house in the Hills for 2 million dollars or less. Try to buy a shoebox in London for that money. Unless he wants to move in with Mama or his bruv.

by Anonymousreply 241Yesterday at 2:29 AM

Westworld season 1 happened in a different era anyways. There were far less shows. Nowadays there‘s twenty new fantasy series a week plus Marvel movies without end. San Diego will get the big Marvel names, Netflix is harming itself with the fast food mentality of watch-it-all-in-a-day. People are not getting attached to shows over a long period of time.

by Anonymousreply 242Yesterday at 2:33 AM

He likes being “exotic” as a Brit in America I don’t think he will go back anytime soon. I think once you go to Hollywood you don’t move back to London until you can afford a house in both places since a lot of the business still takes place in LA even if you leave

by Anonymousreply 243Yesterday at 2:35 AM

R243 I know, I just enjoy the idea of him in a shoebox.

by Anonymousreply 244Yesterday at 2:38 AM

R242 Netflix messed up by not finding a way to keep marvel shows and now that Disney and the other tech companies with streaming are churning out content it’s getting a bit excessive at SDCC. It seems like it should be easier than ever to find work as an actor if covid hadn’t put a damper on things. Which makes it even more weird that BB might be doddering around LA working on an album passion project and maybe doing some work with his friend Georgia when the industry is starting to recover again

by Anonymousreply 245Yesterday at 2:43 AM

R245 there will be some agreement on exclusivity and availability. Nobody knew when things could continue. And it‘s not as if he had a foot in every door like Timmy Chalamet or Oscar Isaac or Florence Puff. Remember, he was only a replacement casting for Logan and at first they did not want him for Billy Russo either. It‘s not as if casting directors seem to be all that into him. He is very lucky to be such a good fit for the Darkling. And that he worked with Heisserer‘s wife before who thought he was easy to handle (and probably not that expensive).

by Anonymousreply 246Yesterday at 2:55 AM

I think he‘s not very memorable to people who are not as interested in him. I watched SB with a female friend, who thought he was very handsome. Then I said, darling, we watched Westworld twice, and she said: WHAT? HE WAS IN WESTWORLD? I had to show her an image of Logan and then she remembered. She did remember all the others from that show.

by Anonymousreply 247Yesterday at 3:06 AM

R246 Do you know who they originally cast for Logan, and originally wanted for Billy Russo?

by Anonymousreply 248Yesterday at 3:06 AM

R248 Eion Bailey for Westworld. Says so on Wiki. The Billy thing he said himself that they initially wanted someone older (hahahaha).

by Anonymousreply 249Yesterday at 3:09 AM

Recently I re-watched some of his older interviews and with Easy Virtue people asked about how Justin Timberlake felt about him with Jessica Biel and I had to cackle. Thinking, Justin Timberlake will think absolutely nothing and be happy for Jessica to have landed a lead. Ben is very pretty but there‘s no oomph.

by Anonymousreply 250Yesterday at 3:17 AM

Eion Bailey seems to have it figured out quite nicely by the by. Good TV career, some movies, wife a successful theatre director, two kids.

by Anonymousreply 251Yesterday at 3:25 AM

R249 Huh. Eion Bailey not esp memorable or well-known either. Re: BB, though I think Logan turned the trajectory of his career around, I’m really surprised that the quality of his acting over the past 4 roles hasn’t led to more work, of any size. BB just doesn’t work very much, and not a single film since 2014.

by Anonymousreply 252Yesterday at 3:28 AM

R252 agree, agree, but it can be alright to be a steady actor with regular work and no rabid fan problems. Sure, I agree about Logan, but we were discussing why Ben doesn‘t work all the time. And here again we end at his dismal management if his public persona. All he does is sing and have sunday feels and sundown walks.

by Anonymousreply 253Yesterday at 3:35 AM

Well, I‘m bored and out of work because of Covid. So thanks Ben for giving me an outlet for my annoyance.

by Anonymousreply 254Yesterday at 3:42 AM

It looks like the industry recovery actually isn’t going that smoothly. Even Westworld has had to stop due to covid outbreaks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255Yesterday at 3:48 AM

The Ho is really fascinating, just travelling and travelling and meeting people, and shouting at Air France as if nothing happened. I envy her for her conscience. Don‘t recall who asked why she would hang out with people with only 30.000 followers. In certain areas that‘s a lot already and Instagram is not life. There are millions of people who don’t even have instagram and could not care less about any of it, but they may still be investing in Hollywood productions or sportswear or whatever she is shilling. She is just having a blast and always has a real photographer on hand to document it.

by Anonymousreply 256Yesterday at 4:11 AM

R256 That was me. I asked because JH is such a blatant, shameless self-promoter and social climber, and if we surmise that BB isn’t big enough for her, then I was wondering what purpose these people with relatively insignificant IG followings has for her. I suspect she posits this whirlwind tour as “work” that keeps her relevant, will lead to new job opps. Or perhaps she’s just having a prolonged madcap divorce-birthday celebration?

by Anonymousreply 257Yesterday at 4:17 AM

R256 Agreed some of the wealthiest people especially those who aren’t working directly in the entertainment industry shun public social media all together, but they are still potential investors or husbands. Why any of them would want anything to do with her is beyond me. She’s definitely acting like a 33 year old divorcée with too much money and not a care in the world. She’s technically unemployed now since her contracts for reality TV didn’t get renewed, so she must be secretly hustling to get her self-employed opportunities to work out or she doesn’t really have to worry about it

by Anonymousreply 258Yesterday at 4:17 AM

R258 Yes! I totally think it’s hustling. Interesting point re: investors. Her businesses do not appear to be flourishing, so she likely needs a new infusion of cash or just new venture opportunities. She’s clearly no longer an actress, and the reality well seems to have run dry.

by Anonymousreply 259Yesterday at 4:21 AM

R252 I agree and disagree about Logan. Yes, it turned the trajectory of his career around, but it did steer it into a good direction? Debatable. Since Logan he's been morally gray or straight-up villain sex object in every part. IMO his acting improved then plateaued; I see him using the same "villain tics" in every part now and I cannot unsee them.

by Anonymousreply 260Yesterday at 4:23 AM

Maybe she‘s being paid to entertain some rich people. You know, emirati business men etc. Like some supermodels have been whored out by their agencies.

by Anonymousreply 261Yesterday at 4:24 AM

Lol I know she sucks and all but I’m not sure she’s reached such a low point in her career she’s had to resort to becoming a “high class” Emirati call girl. Unless she’s crazy enough to just do it for fun. I guess anything is possible

by Anonymousreply 262Yesterday at 4:28 AM

R262 I did not think of sex in her case, more of an attraction for other guests. Like an entertainer on board.

by Anonymousreply 263Yesterday at 4:30 AM

R261 R262 if she chose that over Ben she truly is batshit crazy and has no taste

by Anonymousreply 264Yesterday at 4:30 AM

R264 we just don‘t know who chose what. It‘s just so much more often the guy who - after enough fucks - retreats if it‘s not big love. We just don‘t know. But je seems to be the relationship phobic in this constellation. Not her.

by Anonymousreply 265Yesterday at 4:37 AM

R263 if that’s the case maybe she’s being held as an entertainer against her will and that why JH and BB are sending secret signals to each other. It’s about as likely as any other current theory on their weird behavior

by Anonymousreply 266Yesterday at 4:38 AM

R260 He plays morally grey very well now; not so much when he actually played Dorian Gray. I don’t think he’s ever played a sincere, earnest character with anything other than blandness, but again… his acting chops pre- and post-2015 are night and day. So I’d like to see him have another chance. I also don’t think he’s ever been cast with actresses with whom he’s had great chemistry. Biel, Seyfried, Heigl were all yawners.

by Anonymousreply 267Yesterday at 4:39 AM

R267 maybe it‘s hard to have chemistry with him. Julia Ormond looked like she wanted to nappy change him.

by Anonymousreply 268Yesterday at 4:45 AM

R267 ha watch out the Darklinas are going to come at you for not saying Ben and JML have chemistry. I think he’s carved out a very interesting niche and does morally gray well but I think Logan, Russo, and Kirigan/darkling have all been different enough to show some range. And he was slightly earnest in Gold Digger without being bland so I think he could definitely go back to playing a “good guy” again, but I don’t see him doing something like a super hero role. He seems to like ambiguity. But it’s weird he hasn’t been working more considering how well his acting has been received lately. Maybe he needs an agent upgrade

by Anonymousreply 269Yesterday at 4:47 AM

R267 His bland lack of chemistry with every single female really helped feed those gay rumors, though. He and Seyfried made an asthetically cute on-screen couple though, if you look past the brownface. Heigel seemed like his mom or maybe aunt.

by Anonymousreply 270Yesterday at 4:48 AM

I thought he had good chemistry with Amber Rose Revah and to a certain extent FL too, but neither of those were exactly supposed to be portrayed as heathy relationships like you would need the kind of chemistry necessary for a romcom. Everyone still talks about that bathtub scene in the punisher and I think it came across as so fucked up partly because of the chemistry they had up to that point

by Anonymousreply 271Yesterday at 4:54 AM

R271 I agree, Amber was the best when it came to that but I did not find him hot as Billy at all, looked like an elongated mouse to me. She plays it really well, I enjoyed her performance probably more than his. He just doesn‘t have that sexual energy about him that some men have. Especially not as soon as he stops acting.

by Anonymousreply 272Yesterday at 5:02 AM

R269 I think with JML it is very well cast, their features are complimentary to one another and she does the smitten and complimented girl thing very nicely. He is very lucky the Darkling came along and for his fans to petition for him to be freed from it, is utterly ridiculous. In fact it may be a great bridge for him into middle age, when he maybe has enough grey hairs and wrinkles to play something like a contemporary detective or lawyer with some gravitas.

by Anonymousreply 273Yesterday at 5:08 AM

I‘m actually feeling totally weird that we are discussing BB‘s acting skills and not JH, as if we were off topic! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 274Yesterday at 5:15 AM

R273 Agreed his young fans just don’t want to take him seriously as anything more than the show or movie’s resident pretty boy and if he’s not regarded as that then they think he’s not appreciated. Now that he’s getting older hopefully he can get parts where looks aren’t the defining feature of a character’s personality and he can be taken seriously enough to have leading roles. R271 😂 I can see the elongated mouse thing. I still found him attractive as Billy Russo but thought he was hotter in the second season. He looks better roughed up than wearing a bottle of hair product

by Anonymousreply 275Yesterday at 5:15 AM

That hair on top of his head with the sidecut does nothing to him.

by Anonymousreply 276Yesterday at 5:16 AM

It‘s mesmerising, there‘s not one halfway intelligent tweet about him by anyone among those fans. Not a single one. Even teenagers can be witty and intelligent. Why not his fans?

by Anonymousreply 277Yesterday at 5:22 AM

R275 there was one he liked who received a birthday kit from her parents all made of Ben Barnes stuff. Turns out she turned 37. I‘m in shock. But I‘m a DL fan rather than a BB fan. So I can‘t identify.

by Anonymousreply 278Yesterday at 5:25 AM

R274 We have to fill the time doing something until the next mini-emoji or cryptic song is dripped to us for analysis 🤣 I actually haven’t even seen some of BB’s pre-2015 stuff and this conversation is making me think I probably don’t need to bother. We need more content from the BB good acting era we’ve already exhausted everything else

by Anonymousreply 279Yesterday at 5:26 AM

R278 And it wasn't Cindy???

R279 See 'Killing Bono,' if you haven't. It's still my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 280Yesterday at 5:27 AM

Agree Syl. That‘s the best.

by Anonymousreply 281Yesterday at 5:28 AM

And no, wasn‘t Cindy. But the spanish girl is stealing the show again on insta anyway.

by Anonymousreply 282Yesterday at 5:29 AM

All I want to tell those girls is: spend your money on a gym and a good education and a hairdresser and then try again.

by Anonymousreply 283Yesterday at 5:33 AM

Oh im late to the party today but instaboobgate!!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾😂Love it!! You guys are soo funny... so we have montanagate, instaboobgate, come on BB whats gonna be next!😉🙃. Just popping into say hi everyone and off for a beachy weekend since the weather is nice here at this end of Europe! Take care and keep sleuthing😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284Yesterday at 5:39 AM

R272 I think he masked chemistry with intensity in the sex scenes. He’s definitely upped his sex scene game. I now fully believe he has a dirty, take-charge side, whereas before all I got were missionary with no nuance or heat. Yes, he has chemistry with JML, but she’s a frigging child and she emanates youth. I want to see that chemistry with an age-group peer. Btw, saw a video of cleanshaven BB at an S&B wrap event, and I get my he wears the beard now. He’s just too pretty & looks too young without it.

by Anonymousreply 285Yesterday at 5:43 AM

R278 That is just disturbing. 37YO? Shudder.

by Anonymousreply 286Yesterday at 5:47 AM

Don‘t forget Sunflowergate

by Anonymousreply 287Yesterday at 6:50 AM

Who knows how far his JH relationship is related to his musical ambitions.She sure knows a lot of people with that kind of access.

by Anonymousreply 288Yesterday at 6:58 AM

How embarrassing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289a day ago

Poor Leigh Bardugo. Honestly. They are crapping all over her hard work. And Ben likes them!

by Anonymousreply 290a day ago

Leigh Bardugo and Eric Heisserer both went on a Twitter Hiatus shortly after season 1 was released and while they were writing season 2 and I wonder if it was at least partly because of this fan harassment. Eric said the hiatus was doing wonders for his mental health. If the type of BB fans in R289 read DL, please grow the fuck up or find a more age appropriate person to Stan. That’s not only embarrassing for Ben to have people harassing his employers and the shows creative directors/producers over something so trivial, it’s also insulting to the other young talented actors on this show to imply Ben is the only one worth watching or worth seeing at the convention when they have all dedicated multiple years of their lives to making something they hope people like you enjoy. Seriously I hope they aren’t proud of being known as a toxic fandom

by Anonymousreply 291a day ago

It would normally be appropriate to say to these little children this isn’t how you get the attention of a 40 year old man, but unfortunately he liked a tweet from that account just the other day so they already have positive reinforcement for this behavior

by Anonymousreply 292a day ago

I’m sure his agents love the fact that he is liking these tweets. Is there a self sabotage thing going on here with him? He has good things and he just fucks them up.

by Anonymousreply 293a day ago

What with the accidental posting of London pic, accidental liking of teen porn, one might feel that self-sabotage is a thing with him.

by Anonymousreply 294a day ago

R293 he can be glad he is such a non-entity to the broader audience that nobody really notices outside of the BB bubble

by Anonymousreply 295a day ago

R291 especially since Eric H initially only wanted to make Six of Crows. That series has many many fans who are more mature readers and love to watch those bits, and yes, how offensive to all the others.

by Anonymousreply 296a day ago

Russia should hire these people, they are like a right wing troll armada.

by Anonymousreply 297a day ago

R297 lol, guessing Ben prob feels similarly about this group with it’s PI-level sleuthing.

by Anonymousreply 29821 hours ago

R298 He makes it very easy. Would he not keep a staunch 250, nobody would have noticed instaboob for example.

by Anonymousreply 29920 hours ago

He has this I‘M SO PRIVATE thing going but he joined a boygroup, nobody forced him to do that, he wrote to a million agents to take him on, he wanted to be famous and not only at age 14 but as grown up man.

by Anonymousreply 30020 hours ago

he‘s being treated like a child star who now tries to make it in the grown up world, but he never was a child star.

by Anonymousreply 30120 hours ago

I think Ben either got mad at JH for picking that song and incorrectly making it seem like it was related to him (hence her “song change” story) or he saw people were getting annoyed with his tiny emojis and decided to never ever post a story again so we will never know what they were all about. This BB quietness is deafening when JH is being exceptionally annoying on her stories. At least give a proof of life emoji or something

by Anonymousreply 30220 hours ago

Has anyone ever actually tried texting that phone number JH has on her Instagram profile? Why is it there and what does it do?

by Anonymousreply 30319 hours ago

R302 he doesn‘t have time, he needs to keep up with 300+ new posts in two days here. Or he is sticking his head in the sand hiding from twitter. Or he is busy practising for sunday feels: Tiny Dancer

by Anonymousreply 30419 hours ago

R304 Hey now, he already covered Tiny Dancer. Come on now, keep up.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 30519 hours ago

R305 I know, but to annoy us!

by Anonymousreply 30619 hours ago

This time with a self composed interlude to improve Sir Elton

by Anonymousreply 30719 hours ago

And there he went liking another MF post from the twat, whose ass grows larger by the day. I swear she’s dressed today like a Jersey mom at the mall.

by Anonymousreply 30819 hours ago

R298 Talking of, this popped up on YouTube today. It’s from 11 years ago, and at first sight I thought it was an ironic fan vid, but … uh…it’s definitely not!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30919 hours ago

R309 I’d say yikes, except … it foretells everything that we discuss ad nauseum here. Though the weird part is subjective. Tamsin does seem to have retreated into a quiet, normal life, so the criticism of her might be a bit unfair (though perhaps I’m missing something).

by Anonymousreply 31019 hours ago

R308 What a jerk! On a lighter note, she’s said Goodbye to us all, she’s going to live in Portugal. Yes, PLEASE! And yes love, your arse did look big in that!!!

by Anonymousreply 31119 hours ago

R309 lol not the most mature video. He clearly has just always had age shade thrown at him which is weird to always be called too old when you look so young for your age. I don’t think a 29 year old dating a 21 year old is that unusual but someone much younger probably would, so maybe it was a salty fan or friend from school that couldn’t get BB

by Anonymousreply 31219 hours ago

R13 yeah I‘m not impressed. But what was that with not looking for girls who go on a diet? Maybe that‘s the problem, the hollywood girls are simply too skinny for him. Not his kink! Hence the Ho ho gettin‘ a-bigger on euro carbs?

by Anonymousreply 31319 hours ago

R310 Yeah I laughed when I watched it - Groundhog Day! TE looked like a deer in the headlights in that party pic. She was probably just the same level of famewhore that most of them were at that time. Surprised she lasted 18 months/2years with Mr Privacy tbh.

And this is out on Tumblr now. But yeah there seems to be a discussion that Chris Evans is dating her but the evidence seems pretty tenuous. I think it consists of someone claiming to have seen them at a coffee bar together but no pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31419 hours ago

I was just about to type that he even got some exceptional acting, sex scene, and chemistry reviews and career advice here today so maybe he was feeling good and would throw us another project hint if that’s what those are, but it quickly fell apart when he again shows his allegiance to JH and her stupid fucking quote about peeing and friends so I guess we are back to hate videos now

by Anonymousreply 31519 hours ago

I‘m starting to believe he likes Instaposts like he likes twitter. Just scrolls and likes what pops up from his friends. And since the Ho is rather active and he likes her stuff she‘ll always show right on top of his feed.

by Anonymousreply 31619 hours ago

R315 When I read that caption of hers, I wondered “Make a habit of peeing yourself, JH?” She describes it with such… warmth. Idiotic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 31719 hours ago

R314 well clearly that person doesn’t read DL because we are way ahead of them now on the FL/CA news. We are now trying to connect seemingly impossible dots between Chris Evans and the far less well known BB and FL. The movie Chris Evans and Rob are both in wrapped filming yesterday, but Rob must not be in a lot of it because he seemed to already be home earlier this month. I’m not sure how CE would have been seen with FL here if he was in Prague the last 3 months

by Anonymousreply 31819 hours ago

He has not even updates his two last songs to his insta highlights … Bad Benny. Go to archive - story archive - there you can still do that. You‘re welcome!

by Anonymousreply 31919 hours ago

CE is a much better target for Flo. That‘s fo sho.

by Anonymousreply 32019 hours ago

R319 there we go again with the free and thankless PR advice in this vast emojiless hellscape that is being a BB follower. It doesn’t sound like CE fans have it any easier though if they can’t even figure out when he’s filming Netflix’s most expensive production to date. It’s difficult to hide

by Anonymousreply 32119 hours ago

R321 Would emojis elevate level of discourse for you? 🤪

by Anonymousreply 32218 hours ago

R321 drop the album

I think we should try reverse manifesting with him.

by Anonymousreply 32318 hours ago

R300 And I'll always, always believe that, on top of everything on your list, he did some casting couch work to get Caspian.

by Anonymousreply 32418 hours ago

Someone tell Ben to come out from hiding beneath his piano already. We need some new fodder.

by Anonymousreply 32518 hours ago

R321 amateurs. I‘m so terribly uninvested in CE, otherwise I‘d find it out in the blink of an eye.

by Anonymousreply 32618 hours ago

R324 Say whaaaaat? 😳

by Anonymousreply 32718 hours ago

R324 I’ve always been curious if guys are ever put in that situation in the industry in the same way girls are. That fact that they did a world wide search for a year for Caspian and were getting desperate with a few weeks to go before finding Ben makes me think that’s not exactly the context that would leave Ben with no power in that situation. But if I had Ben on my couch who’s to say what would happen

by Anonymousreply 32818 hours ago

R324 i say he sucks to much at PR to …

by Anonymousreply 32918 hours ago

Maybe he brought some banana … bread. 😜

by Anonymousreply 33018 hours ago

[quote] I’ve always been curious if guys are ever put in that situation in the industry in the same way girls are.

With all of the old queens (Hi, Kevin Spacey!) who hold power in the entertainment industry? Of course they are! Two words: Bryan. Singer.

by Anonymousreply 33118 hours ago

I finally got around to checking out Cindy Dakin’s Twitter, and all I can say is…. D&D much? Wow. I thought we left her kind behind back in the LiveJournal days.

by Anonymousreply 33218 hours ago

R330 them’s fightin words. One of the most practical things I’ve ever learned from DL is that banana bread isn’t bread and the brits call it a loaf. I’m certain that will save me from some real life social faux-pas in the future lol

by Anonymousreply 33318 hours ago

R333 Never too old to learn basic facts, bruh.

by Anonymousreply 33418 hours ago

R332 i‘m still having nightmares from that blanket

by Anonymousreply 33518 hours ago

R332 R335 I can’t bring myself to look. What was she doing with a blanket or shouldn’t I ask?!!

by Anonymousreply 33618 hours ago

Voila

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33718 hours ago

R335 It’s almost like he was alerting security 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33818 hours ago

I‘m sending her love and light and I wish her all the best honestly. We are all in the same weird vortex together.

by Anonymousreply 33918 hours ago

R338 Okay. I did not ever, EVER, need to read Cindy fucking Dakin type the words "big and wet." ***EVER***

Sorry dude, but Fuck. You. ;)

*vomits*

by Anonymousreply 34018 hours ago

R338 Do you think she asked him to do that or do you think he just did it? Maybe it’s just because we’ve been going through a deadly pandemic the last year and a half but I feel like the line of acceptable Ben/fan contact is a departure from what’s normal. But I’ve never been to a con so I have no idea

by Anonymousreply 34118 hours ago

Now I feel bad picking on her … let‘s pick on someone else.

by Anonymousreply 34218 hours ago

R341 I’d have to guess the touchy-feely era of the photo room is ovah

by Anonymousreply 34318 hours ago

Wait, she's a fan of people besides BB? Where does the bitch find the time?

by Anonymousreply 34418 hours ago

A lot of his fans all seem to look similar to each other. Maybe that’s why he says he recognises them.

by Anonymousreply 34518 hours ago

I think it‘s in part why he‘s so popular with the little ones. He‘s so approachable.

by Anonymousreply 34618 hours ago

R344 she is actually a very good artist so I get why she might get more interaction from the people she does fan art for than other fans and therefore maintains interest, but yeah I have no idea where she finds the time to be a full time fan. I think I read somewhere Ben’s mom bought a piece of fan art from her at some point so maybe it’s lucrative

by Anonymousreply 34718 hours ago

R344 Syl, have you never seen her profile pics? She does indeed cheat on Ben (though apparently who hasn't actually)? She's apparently been to lots of cons, and had her picture taken with lots of hot actors.

Honestly she seems to be a professional Hot Actor Obsessive Fangirl. Cheers Ben! How the hell she affords how much she obviously spends to force hot men to pay attention to and kiss and hug her for 15 minutes. . . oh wait that's right. . . she had a friend pay for her the first time she met Ben in the German con. "Nice work if you can get it! And you can get it if you trrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!"

by Anonymousreply 34818 hours ago

R348 you pay that much and they are not even taking their shirt of.

by Anonymousreply 34917 hours ago

R347 I'm sorry, you think this is a likeness of Ben worthy of the title "very good artist." I'm confused..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35017 hours ago

R343 Yeah, he might’ve hugged Flo in his vid but not sure he’d be as keen with the hordes of teens who’re going to descend on him at those cons. Although they are selling a ‘Photoshoot’ with him this time, I’m sure they previously called it a selfie. So that would seem to indicate less proximity than before? but I could be wrong.

There’s two coming up - this one in Paris and Stuttgart in Nov. With all the emerging covid variants and falling/spiking case numbers, who says they’re actually going to take place? Could get postponed/cancelled again for all they know. But at least they’ve got that dream to hold onto for the moment,

(Along with their credit card receipts for something in the region of €292 plus whatever the day passes cost. Ker-ching!!!! Where are the teens getting this money??!! I’m guessing some parents are gonna get a shock when the get their next credit card bills!)

Im also imagining the German and French riot police having to step in when the Darklina vs Malina factions come face to face!

by Anonymousreply 35117 hours ago

R347 R350 Or this one? Her earlier stuff was much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35217 hours ago

R351 those girls at the cons are usually very shy and timid. They are only rioting on twitter. Wonder if Malina and other factions are even bothering to spend that amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 35317 hours ago

R353 Don’t forget, the last in-person cons were in 2019. That was then, this is now. BB with nearly 2m followers - mainly teens who say they’d rip out someone’s throat if they say a bad thing about him. And I feel sure some would transfer that to IRL given the chance. Somehow I don’t think think shy and timid will be the mood of the day.

But you’re right in saying that most of them probably can’t afford it. When you add the cost of transport, food and accom on top of the ticket price, it’s probably way out of their reach. I just liked the visual impression of them bashing each other’s heads in!

by Anonymousreply 35417 hours ago

R354 it‘s all he ever wanted, ye-eah …

by Anonymousreply 35517 hours ago

It’s probably a good thing Ben and Archie are so close in real life as I think the most viscous ones are in the small minority or just keyboard warriors and most Darklina/Malina stans would be happy to meet both in real life. I seem to remember the Jacob/Edward feuds of twilight being fueled by rumors they didn’t like each other and I think there were some real world issues with those fans, but I wasn’t that interested in twilight so I could be remembering it wrong

by Anonymousreply 35617 hours ago

Maybe it‘s sobering for them to meet him. It‘s very strange to see someone you only know from tv in real life. Without make up or filters. They are going to find someone who is as old as their dads. They were all shocked at his looks when he got the new phone. Ever since then he has only posted videos with a lot of softeners. But, yepp, that‘s just what you look like when you‘re forty and wear make up all the time.

by Anonymousreply 35717 hours ago

R357 eh it could go either way. I think he looks hotter now that he is older and has a few more wrinkles so he might be even better in real life. But I’m not half his age haha

by Anonymousreply 35817 hours ago

R358 I think that too, but I‘m also beyond the dreaded 4. Yet to an 18 year old …

by Anonymousreply 35917 hours ago

Oh good another sign project. That turned out so well for instaboobgate (After giving this more thought I think instatitsgate was a missed opportunity and sounds better, but not sure if it can be changed now that it’s in the permanent DL record)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36017 hours ago

R360 Oh, give Benny a hot minute. I’m sure the opportunity for instatitsgate is cumming.

by Anonymousreply 36117 hours ago

A progress update from our friends in the CE tumblr fandom. No idea who Scott is. I am leaning towards neither CE nor BB are dating FL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36217 hours ago

R362 Scott is CE’s gay actor brother

by Anonymousreply 36316 hours ago

R362 Oh come now, if you're going to be an official DL'er you're going to have to up your sleuthing game!! lol..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36416 hours ago

R362 Nah, I don’t think so either. It’s all just cyber-speculation (which we indulge in and keeps us occupied so not a bad thing really!)

by Anonymousreply 36516 hours ago

Well Jack doesn’t follow FL so based on the info available with Scott’s activity I’d say FL and CE are madly in love

by Anonymousreply 36616 hours ago

R264 playing catch-up here so this may be mentioned as I scroll along, but dear Benji may have whored himself out a bit during the lean years before Westworld.

by Anonymousreply 36714 hours ago

R357 I missed them being shocked at his looks when he got a new phone, please please please tell me you have links. I, too, am doing a little project for his birthday...

by Anonymousreply 36813 hours ago

R367 lol on what way?

by Anonymousreply 36912 hours ago

A friend who was a fan of another FL show pointed out that many people think FL and CA broke up in 2018, around the same time Punisher season 2 started filming. This blind (if true) says something similar. Still not sure it means anything about BB and FL especially since he wouldn’t have put her in a story if he was trying to hide her, but it disrupts many people’s assumption she was with CA while working with BB on punisher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37011 hours ago

Why do you keep flooding this site with redundant sequel threads? You're severely mentally ill. No real users on here are maxing out your threads. You're doing it yourself.

by Anonymousreply 37110 hours ago

R371 Someone’s panties in a bunch over a lonely Friday night?

by Anonymousreply 37210 hours ago

R371 the site owners probably appreciate the $ for subs. Maybe they bought themselves something nice, like a pretty bag or nice shoes. How selfish are you that you don't want the site to do well! Shame on you! Now you go pray to Lady Gaga that she will forgive you for your selfishness. I know Cher never would.

by Anonymousreply 3739 hours ago

Well, I may have had a little rant too many these past two days but I only joined then and it was because I could not hold back my utter annoyance anymore with somebody so privileged and intelligent to behave so idiotically.

by Anonymousreply 3749 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!