Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes, Part XVII

Oh who the fuck knows what's about to go down. . . wanna watch?

by Anonymousreply 600July 26, 2021 5:01 PM

So is Chike’s account still up? Yes? Good we are off to a better start than the last one

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 12:25 AM

Woohoo I can feel the wind in my hair.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 12:26 AM

Woah it’s certainly a traumatic day in the BB fandom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 12:29 AM

R1 don‘t mock the instagram stalking clout of this place lmao

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 12:30 AM

R3 that was such a harmless tweet. Poor interns.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 12:31 AM

And here the ongoing danger of cancellation for the most trivial reasons is being amply demonstrated.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 12:34 AM

R5 I’m sure the interns (or more likely qualified professionals with masters in marketing and communications) are having a great day seeing the level of engagement that tweet got haha they have been trying to start a ship war for a while

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 12:38 AM

R7 I was only quoting the general grishaverse opinion that those were the interns.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 12:39 AM

Well if BB has actually been online today he’s in for a real shitstorm what with the mainstream BB fandom merging with the DL fandom with crossovers to the tumblr fandom and an absolute meltdown with his employer on Twitter. Hopefully he has enough tea to make it through all this new content

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 12:45 AM

Ben has been very quiet on Twitter ever since the entire grisha horde have offered up their breasts and cooking skills to him. I think he‘s overwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 12:45 AM

Meanwhile, there’s BB sitting at home - big overgrown awkward schoolboy at heart - oblivious to it all, not having been on Twitter for 2 days (as far as we know).

‘Thinks’ - “oh the fandom are *so* excited over my new project”.

(Social Media imploding in the background, with a second pending explosion when FL makes her appearance).

Poor baby, he’s in for a rude awakening.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 12:45 AM

R11 what can one say to that? Here comes the storm, little darling! Ooops, she did it again.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 12:48 AM

R11 😂😂😂 this. He’s probably trying to be so cleaver planning the next clue or announcement on his project maybe even testing a few out with Robbie and not realizing the shitshow that Ho unleashed with a single song

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2021 12:49 AM

R9 while being constantly ignored by anybody who he‘d like to impress. Like the entire Friends cast.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2021 12:50 AM

Oh jeez, they are calling for Ben to be freed from Netflix. That‘s the last thing he‘d want.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2021 12:53 AM

Even worse, the tweet has been deleted so he won‘t see how he has (not) been dissed and is probably agonising since it‘s age related.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2021 12:56 AM

I missed the tweet…anyone have a screenshot?

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2021 1:00 AM

R17 just click on that tweet above and you‘ll find it in there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2021 1:01 AM

Well if anyone left on Twitter who follows the Netflix pages or who follows people who follow those pages didn’t know about S&B they likely do now. If anything Netflix should give him a raise. It’s going to be social media madness when the darkling is actually killed off

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2021 1:02 AM

R19. Have you read the books?

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2021 1:05 AM

Ben will be 50 by the time the darkling gets killed off. 50. 50!

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2021 1:07 AM

R20 yes

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2021 1:07 AM

R22 including Rule of Wolves?

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2021 1:11 AM

R19. Social media madness in a relatively small echochamber though.

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2021 1:12 AM

R21 lol no he won’t there’s a lot more to cover after he dies if they follow the story but he will probably only look 35 by then so he will maybe enchant a whole other new generation before he leaves

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2021 1:13 AM

R25. The resurrections will be worse than in Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2021 1:16 AM

R26 If it worked for stirring up social media insanity with John Snow it can work for Netflix! Especially with the “interns” throwing fuel on the fire

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2021 1:25 AM

Now the real Netflix account is heating it up, calling the darklina gang trolls. Leeeeet the sunshine in ☀️

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2021 1:27 AM

These little darlings are loving it 😂 they need a raise too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2021 1:31 AM

Can we summarize for people who have not been able to follow? 1. Ben fans imploring him to stfu on social media 2. Ho using same song 3. Tumblr hating FL 4. GrishaTwitter cancelling Netflix

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2021 1:34 AM

FL and Casey Affleck broke up ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2021 1:35 AM

R31 says who? When? I haven‘t heard anything.

by Anonymousreply 32July 22, 2021 1:36 AM

[quote]says who? When? I haven‘t heard anything.

Said Casey Affleck himself in an interview. He was commenting on Ben's breakup with Ana de Armas and said he was single and had been the entire pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 33July 22, 2021 1:37 AM

RIP R32

by Anonymousreply 34July 22, 2021 1:38 AM

R31 oh man I think the only thing holding the BB & FL relationship rumors and ravenous hatred back were the assumption that she was in a relationship with someone else. Chaos is about to ensue

by Anonymousreply 35July 22, 2021 1:38 AM

R35. I thought he said that Ben Affleck was single. Not himself. In that interview. He was still with FL and the dog in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2021 1:40 AM

No, he was talking about himself.

by Anonymousreply 37July 22, 2021 1:41 AM

"The reality is, I think that this year has been really hard on people in relationships. I wouldn't know because I've been single, but I bet there are a lot of people that have, you know, it's been challenging to relationships," he continued.

"I think she's a catch in every way. And I'll be there to carry Ben through it, but I don't think he'll have any problems [either]," he added. "My advice to them would be like, 'Yes, think long and hard about it, because quarantine is not fun if you're single.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 22, 2021 1:42 AM

R37 ah yes, you‘re right. Nah, dunno, don‘t see Ben with the dog lady. She‘s too doggy. I wonder what it is with all the single dog actresses out there anyway.

by Anonymousreply 39July 22, 2021 1:43 AM

It seems obvious to me that FL and BB are dating at least casually, and have been for some time.

by Anonymousreply 40July 22, 2021 1:44 AM

R40 are there any indications? Wasn‘t he dating the Ho in everybody‘s opinion until two minutes ago?

by Anonymousreply 41July 22, 2021 1:46 AM

R39 Say what you want about FL but do not insult the 3 legged dog belly! Also Ben likes every post with her in it he’s clearly a friend of the dog. You can’t live with Rob for like a decade and not learn to like dogs

by Anonymousreply 42July 22, 2021 1:46 AM

R42 I own dogs. But Georgia May‘s account is dogcentric, so is FLs, that leading actress from Lucifer and quite a few more.

by Anonymousreply 43July 22, 2021 1:49 AM

When you are a public figure and don’t want to post content about your love life, posting about your dog is a universally unproblematic kind of content

by Anonymousreply 44July 22, 2021 1:56 AM

Well if they were dating I think the last thing he‘d do is feature her on his instastory. Unless we‘re into reverse psychology now.

by Anonymousreply 45July 22, 2021 1:58 AM

R41 Julianne who? What sun song?

R45 maybe that’s what they want you to think. Little do they know we have a fresh DL thread, some new members of the crew, and are ready to analyze the shit out of this now

by Anonymousreply 46July 22, 2021 2:02 AM

I‘ll stick to my unfulfilled love for Lisa Joy theory.

by Anonymousreply 47July 22, 2021 2:06 AM

Dunno. Those tiny women with nasal high pitched voices … perhaps that‘s his thang.

by Anonymousreply 48July 22, 2021 2:25 AM

Isn‘t it funny how Ben spent entire days proving he was not with the Ho in France only to be song bombed by her (sure she follows him with her private account) Guess he inspired her.

by Anonymousreply 49July 22, 2021 2:30 AM

How do the BB fans who hate FL feel about BB playing a Colombian in the Big Wedding? Was that Ben’s fault or the casting directors fault for putting a white person in a role meant for a Latino? Just curious

by Anonymousreply 50July 22, 2021 2:30 AM

R50 that was awkward af

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2021 2:35 AM

R49 right? Especially if he was enjoying some quiet time in a mysterious tropical location with a bit of work and his new beau after finally freeing himself from the psycho pity fuck divorcée and all the drama he had to endure as a result during the pandy, only to have his winter companionship get called cold and lonely before dropping a song bomb that detonates multiple corners of the internet. Jealous much?

by Anonymousreply 52July 22, 2021 2:38 AM

R35 Oh lordy yes, take me to the bunker! Clusterfuck about to ensue. The internet’s not caught onto that yet as they still have them as dating.

R45 I agree with you, he definitely wouldn’t. Unless he’s decided to marry her of course. But nah, I don’t think they’re a thing. Are they? (Lmfao)

by Anonymousreply 53July 22, 2021 2:40 AM

R53 For someone intent on having his own kids, neither endometriotic JH nor 41.5YO FL are sure bets. Just sayin’

by Anonymousreply 54July 22, 2021 2:43 AM

I‘m outing myself, I prefer the Ho to the Flo. She‘s fun at least. FL is always dreamily looking at rivers and does that dimply smile.

by Anonymousreply 55July 22, 2021 2:44 AM

the more i think about his album the more i cringe, i suspect it’s gonna flop so hard, even if Cindy spends her days streaming it. and i was thinking that maybe the reunion with FL (in Cape Cod? Malibu? not sure if we settled on the location) could be a photoshoot, either for a magazine or maybe for a yet unannounced brand deal? i think his last was the fragrance and that was a while back now.

by Anonymousreply 56July 22, 2021 2:47 AM

I don’t think there’s a lesser of 2 evils here, tbh. They both suck, though I’d place bets that FL is better in bed. Correcting myself that FL is 40.5YO.

by Anonymousreply 57July 22, 2021 2:48 AM

I really enjoyed watching him with Amber Rose. Not at all with Flo. No chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 58July 22, 2021 2:51 AM

R56 most likely a short film for Georgia, or some charitable campaign thing.

by Anonymousreply 59July 22, 2021 2:52 AM

They had some kinky simulated sex on punisher, maybe after her breakup they reconnected in LA or even in Vancouver when he was there for reshoots, one thing led to another and then she was the cure for his JH problem

by Anonymousreply 60July 22, 2021 2:54 AM

So far I have never paid her any attention. Just watched some interviews, think she‘s dull.

by Anonymousreply 61July 22, 2021 2:57 AM

R60 Yeah, their sex on the punisher was far hotter than her. She struck me as very plain. He can choke me anytime, but his vanilla shit in Gold Digger was dull AF.

by Anonymousreply 62July 22, 2021 3:04 AM

I hope for his sake he’s not dating her as he won’t realise the tsunami of hate that is waiting to wash over him by association.. He thinks the JH backlash was bad? Oh Benny Boy, you do pick ‘em!!!!

by Anonymousreply 63July 22, 2021 3:10 AM

There will undoubtedly be a tsunami of hate for anyone he dates. If some people were having upsetting reactions to the games BB and JH may or may not have been playing just a few hours ago about an unconfirmed relationship and a story with a former coworker about another work project is enough for one part of the fandom to go attack another part of the fandom for not having a strong enough hate reaction and therefore interpreting it as defending her, imagine what’s going to happen when BB hops on Instagram just to briefly announce his new wife and maybe sing a little jingle or duet, and then walks away in virtual slow motion while the whole internet implodes

by Anonymousreply 64July 22, 2021 3:29 AM

R64 gets Longest Sentence Award.

by Anonymousreply 65July 22, 2021 3:35 AM

Well I see someone just went nuts with likes on twitter.

Gee, wonder if he was worried about what was being said there lately for some reason..

by Anonymousreply 66July 22, 2021 5:51 AM

R66 I hope he did not like that stan stuff but something else? Because the darkling freaks got it all wrong and should not be encouraged by him in their witch hunt.

by Anonymousreply 67July 22, 2021 7:19 AM

R67 no just some fan art and the latest call for an album.by his - and I quote - army of little ones.

by Anonymousreply 68July 22, 2021 7:57 AM

R66 R67 Unfortunately he did like one reply on one of the NetflixGeeked tweets - where they posted a pic of Darklina ‘for the timeline’ - so yes, he’s encouraging them. The reply had a pic of him and JML just before they suck face and said something like “their chemistry burned the universe’ or some shit like that. He’s SO dumb sometimes.

What with all the NetflixGeeked stuff, the JH sunflower shit… the fandom doesn’t know where to attack next!

Oh BB, just you wait till the fact that FL’s not dating CA any more makes it into the Twittersphere and beyond … you ain’t seen nothin’ yet honey - run for the hills!!

by Anonymousreply 69July 22, 2021 10:05 AM

Same story. Out of his sheer unwillingness to control his social media persona, those rabid stans feel encouraged in attacking his employer and calling for people of their social media team to get fired over nothing. The Geeked tweet was not even mocking him. He could shut it down by writing a tweet saying that it was fun, no harm done, that he was in fact JML‘s granddad or something. Instead he drops likes, probably not even getting what the tweets are about, just thinking he’s being generally praised, and the stans congratulate one another on the success of him liking their posts, and will continue to bully Netflix. That‘s why people pay other people to monitor and manage their social media. He can‘t claim he had no knowledge of what went down, when he liked those posts, although I really think he just scrolls to the tweets with pictures and likes the ones that say he is the best or he should drop an album or something.

by Anonymousreply 70July 22, 2021 10:29 AM

Whoa — what on earth is going on here? Is the DL fandom now alerting his employer to the worst of his alleged JH behavior, or am I missing something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 22, 2021 10:47 AM

R70 Oh he definitely does! I remember that a while back he liked a post from ‘Netflix’ which was actually a fan account who’d changed her ID to Look like she was the real deal. I think the tweet had pix of him on it so he liked it. If he’d looked at the username he’d had realised it wasn’t actually Netflix but……!!!

Doh.

by Anonymousreply 72July 22, 2021 10:47 AM

R3 NetflixGeeked has now deleted that tweet!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 73July 22, 2021 10:49 AM

R71 Uhhhh… wtf??!! Who is the cheater? Either BB or the Darkling or Alina?? Or NetflixGeeked themselves? Who knows with that fandom!!!

by Anonymousreply 74July 22, 2021 10:51 AM

Seems like Archie Renaux had to delete a tweet because Ben‘s brigade was attacking him. Side note: Archie is recovering from Covid, maybe all that stadium going wasn‘t such a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 75July 22, 2021 10:56 AM

R74 They copied @BenBarnes in that tweet, which is what confused me. It seemed a bit out of left field — couldn’t figure out the context either. My brain went to the JH nonsense, but might have been a misfired shot at NetflixGeeked? Who knows. They’re a feral bunch.

by Anonymousreply 76July 22, 2021 10:59 AM

R76 yeah they are referring to Netflix Geeked for not shipping Darklina and the imaginary diss of his age which never happened.

by Anonymousreply 77July 22, 2021 11:16 AM

R76 Uhuh! I think BB’s fully aware of that now.

But, dude… pay more attention to who you hang out with and what you like on social media!

Twitter User: posts pix of Ben as one of his characters or a face claim/fancast.

But the text reads “Contributed to a marriage breakup, hangs out with toxic females and recently only plays abusive/coercive characters.”

Ben Barnes: *hits Like*

FFS BB, wise up!

by Anonymousreply 78July 22, 2021 11:19 AM

R78 it‘s not the hanging out but it‘s the total gatekeeping of anything private paired with unprofessional social media behavior. If you want to present a professional front, don‘t like some random girl‘s love post on twitter who is thanking you for existing. That‘s totally uncalled for. Social media is part of your job, mate, you can‘t just have it your way or it‘ll bite you. With that amount of followers you have to draw a clear line.

by Anonymousreply 79July 22, 2021 11:25 AM

This is what it is all about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 22, 2021 11:36 AM

R79 she says she is trembling and it‘s the most beautiful day of her life because Ben liked her post. Get it, Ben? That‘s a teenager. Get better!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 22, 2021 12:01 PM

R50 Fantastic point. You have inspired me.

by Anonymousreply 82July 22, 2021 12:13 PM

R81 I guess he’s having to walk a thin line to try and keep the teens on board as they’re a big percentage of his new followers (along with the bought ones) but boy, he keeps wobbling over to the wrong side of that line with what he chooses to like. There are much more ‘measured’ lurrrve posts out there but he ignores them from what I can tell. They’ll be from the more mature long-term fans I’m guessing, but he’ll eventually alienate them with only liking gushing teen shit and the same 3 IG fan accounts.

by Anonymousreply 83July 22, 2021 12:17 PM

R50 R82 Yeah that seems to pretty much fly under the radar. Probably because none of the teens even know about it or have watched it.

by Anonymousreply 84July 22, 2021 12:18 PM

R83. I guess it stems from years of it being only him and the Caspian fans. He has not understood the scope almost 2 million on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 85July 22, 2021 12:26 PM

R85 like this album stunt. Why not just make an insta post or a tweet. People have been asking me about my album. Such and such is the case. This is what‘s happening. Does he understand that those Twitter fans truly believe he is recording an album? That it‘s not just praise for his covers? That they will be dumbfounded if nothing comes? Feel betrayed? So weird this album-post-liking all the time for years and never saying anything to the fact.

by Anonymousreply 86July 22, 2021 12:51 PM

Which one of the burner IG accounts is going to drop a meme to his hashtag about FL not dating CA any longer! Go on - you know you wanna do it - gasoline on the flames, lmao.

by Anonymousreply 87July 22, 2021 1:14 PM

Lol which one of you did this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 22, 2021 1:26 PM

R88 Hahaha oooh naughty! Just waiting on part two to appear (R87)!!!

by Anonymousreply 89July 22, 2021 1:30 PM

R88 see R82

by Anonymousreply 90July 22, 2021 3:11 PM

R90 See R87 & R89 (winks)

by Anonymousreply 91July 22, 2021 3:23 PM

R91 What, I have to do everything around this place?

by Anonymousreply 92July 22, 2021 3:49 PM

R92 But you do it so well, Syl!!!

Go on, you know you wanna…. (hands Syl a box of matches)

by Anonymousreply 93July 22, 2021 4:32 PM

R93 "We didn't start the fire!"

Oh wait..

by Anonymousreply 94July 22, 2021 5:44 PM

R94 There’s no smoke without fire… and BB needs to learn that…..lmao

by Anonymousreply 95July 22, 2021 6:00 PM

R95 i think that‘s exactly what the BB show is. Smoke without fire.

by Anonymousreply 96July 22, 2021 6:06 PM

R96 Haha yes but the stooopid stuff he does makes everyone think there is!!!

by Anonymousreply 97July 22, 2021 6:14 PM

The liked fangirl is hated and celebrated as if she was the sun summoner herself. He has bestowed his blessing onto her. Cult for real.

by Anonymousreply 98July 22, 2021 6:28 PM

R98 it looks like most of the tweets he liked have since hidden their comments. I wanted to see what people were saying! There’s also a lot of tweets about BB fans being toxic and after yesterday I see why

by Anonymousreply 99July 22, 2021 7:03 PM

Lol Tumblr having similar discussions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 22, 2021 7:07 PM

Oh man. That right there is the intersection in the Venn diagram of his fandoms

by Anonymousreply 101July 22, 2021 7:09 PM

R99 I‘m sure there‘s some serious anonymous abuse going on in DMs and where they hold their fandom meetings. Just. Don‘t. Like. ANY. Tweets that are not from people or institutions you know and everybody will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 102July 22, 2021 7:10 PM

The one with the teddy bear album post had just retweeted a post claiming him being called old was as. bad as the Amita‘s stuntgirl brownface.

by Anonymousreply 103July 22, 2021 7:18 PM

But well, all that hypocrisy with them still shooting in Hungary next season …

by Anonymousreply 104July 22, 2021 7:19 PM

They are clearly too distracted to care right now that there’s a real possibility Ben Barnes and Floriana Lima are together

by Anonymousreply 105July 22, 2021 7:20 PM

I don’t think there’s much the actors can do about shooting in Hungary. They have long term contracts. JML has posted about the Hungary LGBT issues before on her stories

by Anonymousreply 106July 22, 2021 7:23 PM

R106 I don‘t mean the actors. I mean the producers and the fandom. If they are constantly calling everybody out for ageism and racism. Leigh Bardugo gave a dramatic speech on the Amita thing.

by Anonymousreply 107July 22, 2021 7:25 PM

R102 R103 the one with the teddy bear post looks batshit crazy according to her profile description and the BB like probably just emboldened her. Hopefully they aren’t being too annoying in the Netflix DMs or anyone else’s DMs on the business side of S&B over this silly age thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 22, 2021 7:54 PM

R108 actually she looks as if we had invented her.

by Anonymousreply 109July 22, 2021 7:57 PM

R108 I had not even considered that they could write FREE BEN BARNES mails to Netflix. What a dreadful group of people they are. But that‘s what happens if you don‘t manage the flock …

by Anonymousreply 110July 22, 2021 8:07 PM

R105 That hasn’t filtered through yet, they think she’s still with CA. Be patient, the storm will break.

Also Empire Cons (and I use the abbreviation on purpose) have announced BB as their sixth guest so they are all falling over themselves to book. OMG can you imagine what state BB will be in after 2 solid days of screaming teenagers groping him?!! He’ll need to go on a retreat!!

by Anonymousreply 111July 22, 2021 8:09 PM

Hahaha!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 22, 2021 8:11 PM

R112 LOL “some people on DL are bad” wtf does that even mean? No one has a monopoly on BB gossip, although Deuxmoi wants to think they do

by Anonymousreply 113July 22, 2021 8:15 PM

R111 that‘s Karma for denying his boygroup aspirations.

by Anonymousreply 114July 22, 2021 8:16 PM

R113 i think Deuxmoi fears the stans.

by Anonymousreply 115July 22, 2021 8:17 PM

R111 I almost feel bad for him. Going from two years of relative social distance from fans and being able to do press from the comfort of his bedroom to standing for hours while a solid stream of girls demand he hug them and wear props for their pictures with him. Yuck

by Anonymousreply 116July 22, 2021 8:19 PM

R112 DL is where BB finds out who he is dating, what he should be posting and how interesting his life is to a few very bored people, like himself. Welcome.

by Anonymousreply 117July 22, 2021 8:21 PM

R112. Literal lmao! Wow. We have some hardcore street cred now. I’d rather be bad than batshit fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 118July 22, 2021 8:24 PM

R116 And of course don’t forget covid - you never know, that could still put a spanner in the works, vax or not. In fact now I think about it. he won’t go on a retreat, he’ll hop over to see Mama and Papa.

by Anonymousreply 119July 22, 2021 8:24 PM

Wow in a space of 2 days things have escalted real quick!!...ive only just caught up on everything happening on twitter!!! God BB is a social media liability! Its really unfathomable how awful and quickly he fucks up on liking random young impressionable fangirls posts/and enciting hate amoungst his Barnacle stans, yeah that is ironic saying that here but jeesh!! Tweets getting deleted by his employers, I wonder if hes had a talking too yet...for a supposedly intellectual man who has had stellar education opportunities he is as dumb as a rock with low perception when it comes to interpersonal relationships and social cues and zero emotional intellgenece and boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 120July 22, 2021 8:31 PM

[quote] Some people on DL are bad

Present.

(And oh shit, I thought things had gotten a little nuts around here this week with the unhinged FL hater invasion...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 22, 2021 8:33 PM

R05 Indeed they could be. But - it might be just me - my gut says not. I can’t explain why and of course could be totally wrong, I just don’t get that vibe.

I think they got on really well while filming. Being bored af, I just went through all her posts back to 2018 (thankfully she’s no JH, there aren’t that many). BB’s been liking just about every damn thing she posts since way back when. And she would have been knee deep in CA at that point, so that didn’t bother him or make him change his apparent m.o. of not liking girlies’ posts if they’re dating.

And having to listen to a couple of her vids whilst doing this, I’d forgotten just how much she sounds like the Ho. Euuuuw.

by Anonymousreply 122July 22, 2021 8:34 PM

R122 Oops, typo … R105

by Anonymousreply 123July 22, 2021 8:39 PM

R120 it is totally fascinating. How can he be that blind to the power of swarm intelligence. Albeit very low intelligence in the case of his fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 124July 22, 2021 8:42 PM

Anyway just putting this here out of boredom of the whole BB twitter fuck up....a cdan (not quite a reveal yet) post but most/all guesses are about Nina, I guess her and JH are both husband shopping on yachts in Europe!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 22, 2021 8:44 PM

He’s clearly just doing cursory scans, not taking a moment to vet the profile before inadvertently anointing them and validating their insanity. Honestly, he’s starting to be a liability to his own safety. That is a cesspool of insanity he’s walked into.

by Anonymousreply 126July 22, 2021 8:46 PM

R126 yes, especially considering all of those nutcases are aware of the JH stuff and are just shutting about it because they are competing in who protects him most. But they got the Here Comes The Sun number down too. Ben always thinks by not talking about his private life he is protecting himself and his family and friends, but he does the total opposite by random click and post behavior because it leaves room for the worst sort of speculation.

by Anonymousreply 127July 22, 2021 8:51 PM

He may have just seen that the original tweets were from Netflix since the blue checked tweets appear first in the blue check’s feeds, thought “oh they finally started the ship war” and decided to like a few things since they are probably expected to have a certain amount of engagement on posts about them, but didn’t see the age thing and hadn’t realized it had already devolved into something way beyond a good natured Ben vs Archie thing. I think he used to think his fans were “sweet” and maybe pre-S&B they were, for the ones that had been fans since Narnia, but this new flock of mostly gen-Z crazies seem to take it to another level. He should definitely consider some PR people

by Anonymousreply 128July 22, 2021 8:51 PM

R125 Interesting! Thanks, I like a side of ginger gossip with my bland Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 129July 22, 2021 9:00 PM

R126 You said it… see R72 & R76. He’s a liability.

R125 Oh my, just two lonely Ho’s on the road.

Wonder if ND/SW have split? He last posted a pic of her on 20 Jun so not that long ago, but she’s not posted one of him since 14 Feb. Found out about his alleged cheating? Well that would be karma for being nasty to little Benji.

by Anonymousreply 130July 22, 2021 9:00 PM

I do hope he drops by tonight when he drinks his good night ovaltine to read his daily DL critique and realize he has to get his thumb in check.

by Anonymousreply 131July 22, 2021 9:01 PM

R125 well so much for some of those comments saying oh it must be so hard on JH to see Sean supporting her and Nina’s business endeavors when Ben won’t even like a business related post. The only reason JH even considered Ben for a while was because her best friend was in a relationship and she wanted to hang out with her without being the third wheel fresh off a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 132July 22, 2021 9:01 PM

Nah to Nina, Shaun and her had loveydovey talk in her comment section just days ago. Find her post where she steps onto a boat in a Dior dress.

by Anonymousreply 133July 22, 2021 9:05 PM

R131 We DL baddies are basically his free PR team and advisors until he finally decides to hire some real ones. You’re welcome Benny B

by Anonymousreply 134July 22, 2021 9:05 PM

R132 I totally agree. I always felt she called her puppy to heel in Montana because she’d seen BL’s Icelandic posts and didn’t want to look like Nanny No Man.

by Anonymousreply 135July 22, 2021 9:07 PM

R135 I think she pretended to do him a good turn so he would not be alone on nye. And smack there was the camera.

by Anonymousreply 136July 22, 2021 9:08 PM

R134 yes, maybe now he understands that the fairies who find his tiny emojis are actually just right.

by Anonymousreply 137July 22, 2021 9:11 PM

R136 maybe but I doubt he would have been alone on NYE if he was in London and had stayed there or had just stayed in LA for NYE. He probably had to be pretty into her to travel to spend a holiday with her and she just took advantage of that

by Anonymousreply 138July 22, 2021 9:13 PM

R138 Oh yeah, I think she played him big time. CDAN called it right from the start with that ’using’ comment. He was just dumb enough to fall for it. Remember Chick, her ex? Woke up one morning and realised he didn’t know who she really was at all. We were all hoping that BB had that same kind of epiphany but who can tell.

by Anonymousreply 139July 22, 2021 9:25 PM

R139 *Chuck* lmao

by Anonymousreply 140July 22, 2021 9:25 PM

R139 I did not know JH has been in so many marriage like relationships. They bought a house together, she and Chuck, I just googled. I mean, had she really been with Ben she‘d probably already married and divorced him in the meantime.

by Anonymousreply 141July 22, 2021 9:30 PM

R138 100% He missed his family desperately yet left them for Montana? He didn’t do that for free pussy. He did it because he thought he was getting a promotion post divorce filing.

by Anonymousreply 142July 22, 2021 9:32 PM

Love makes you do crazy things even in a pandemic

by Anonymousreply 143July 22, 2021 9:33 PM

R142 i don‘t believe the theory that he was in London over xmas.

by Anonymousreply 144July 22, 2021 9:34 PM

R144 I’m not convinced either, especially since he was there in October and didn’t feel the need to hide it (although that was for work). The pic with the trees could have been many places. But either way he still had to travel from LA to Montana for her and I highly doubt it was because he didn’t want to be alone on NYE when basically nothing was happening and everything was shut down then in California so it was either socially acceptable to be alone or people were having small house parties.

by Anonymousreply 145July 22, 2021 9:38 PM

R145 she is the type who will say: oooh come on it‘a gonna be sooo nice and wintery and comfy, and pretty please, I don‘t want to be alone, I‘m so saaaad …

by Anonymousreply 146July 22, 2021 9:41 PM

If he wasn’t in London for Christmas, that takes A LOT of the heat out of his trip to Montana during Covid. He could’ve flown private on JH/ND/SW’s coattails, been tested & hanging with others who’d been tested. Honestly, Montana on its own wasn’t so objectionable. What was offensive AF & had everyone in an uproar was the prospect of a London—>Montana trip b/c that would mean no private jet & no quarantining post-London.

by Anonymousreply 147July 22, 2021 9:43 PM

R145 because she was “leaning on Ben” throughout her divorce. Yeah leaning on his nearby and emotionally supportive dick until she could find something better that came with a yacht

by Anonymousreply 148July 22, 2021 9:43 PM

Well, she has a type and he is not it. Dick may or may not have been involved.

by Anonymousreply 149July 22, 2021 9:49 PM

The pic from Dec 23 could have been a lot of places but was totally NOT in LA. So where else would he be over the holidays that isn't LA other than with his family (or Montana)? Plus let's not forget his rush to delete that image.

The #1 fansite said it was London as soon as it was posted, so why doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 150July 22, 2021 9:49 PM

R150 I agree. I believe he did do London—>Montana, this his behavior was offensive AF and the uproar was justified. And it was all cemented with the pap walk in late Jan, b/f they were caught & the shit hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 151July 22, 2021 9:52 PM

She used Ben to make Brooks jealous both pre- and post-divorce. And true, fucking didn’t need to be involved for that, but it was certainly the dangled carrot that got his ass to Montana.

by Anonymousreply 152July 22, 2021 9:54 PM

Also, at the time Montanagate broke, I did some sleuthing and found a park near Brother Jack's 'hood that looked SO much like where BB was walking in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 153July 22, 2021 9:55 PM

R147 We don't know for sure where it was, but he was dressed way too "unwarmly" and that scenery was way too green with NO snow to have been Montana. There's just no possible way at all.

BTW, what should we infer that the convention announcement mentions Ben is an extra guest, so don't worry when you don't see him listed. Also, Ben *LOVES* meeting his fans and can't wait to be there!! So remember, spend as much money on him as you possibly can fangirls!!! He loves you!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 22, 2021 9:58 PM

I wonder if there’d have been more pap walks had there been no Montanagate. Ben’s brief foray into pap exposure certainly did nothing but validate his privacy policies. He became useless to her once he crawled back into his bunker.

by Anonymousreply 155July 22, 2021 9:58 PM

R149 if you are having a lonely cold divorcée winter with the entertainment industry’s entire social calendar cancelled and have access to Ben Barnes and the ability to get him to go on a couple trip with you I don’t know how dick wouldn’t have been involved even if that’s not her type when the world opens up again. Plus CDAN confirmed their relationship in a blind after they were in Montana but before anyone found out they were in Montana and before the January pap walk so that seemed to be based on inside info that often makes CDAN more accurate than others. London or not, he still has bad taste in women who are bad influences on him

by Anonymousreply 156July 22, 2021 9:58 PM

Gonna go out on a limb here and say even if we all preferred a different type, it would be damn near impossible to pass up the the opportunity to test drive Benny B. Or at least find out what he’s packing.

by Anonymousreply 157July 22, 2021 10:02 PM

No denying any of it. I just felt the timelines were difficult with transatlantic flights in between.

by Anonymousreply 158July 22, 2021 10:04 PM

Look, we know BB took a last-minute flight outta London—>LA for Westworld (when he broke his foot), so it’s possible to hoof it quickly.

by Anonymousreply 159July 22, 2021 10:09 PM

Don‘t get me wrong, I‘m not trying to apologize or refuse the JH thing, I‘m just trying to align it with today‘s facts and that stupid shit with the songs and emojis yet her probably doing that guy who sponsors the yacht.

by Anonymousreply 160July 22, 2021 10:14 PM

R155 I think there probably would have been more. If it hadn’t been for montanagate and the CDAN thing I would probably have even believed the “source” that told People they were just friends. I know many people including me went on lots of walks with friends when that was the only way to semi safely see people. And he probably thought her calling the paps on them (if he even picked up on that at all) was ok because he could just let people think what they want without confirming anything. The covid travel definitely changed things. And even if it wasn’t from London, maybe at least the Americans here will remember that through the holidays and into January things were really really bad with covid here to the point where there were 200k new daily cases and over 3k people dying per day. That made many people change their plans for non-essential travel even if they were relatively cautious plans. So going on a joy ride couple trip to a less restrictive state where you were actually allowed to dine indoors without a mask still doesn’t look that great considering the context at the time.

by Anonymousreply 161July 22, 2021 10:16 PM

I live in SW London, close to his original home location and I’d swear on my life it looked like our ‘leafy burb’ type of woodland. Plus the fact he was bundled up in a padded bomber jacket and beanie hat, and it was posted at what would’ve been around 3am LA time (11am in London). As R156 says, he has shit taste in women.

by Anonymousreply 162July 22, 2021 10:19 PM

Well it was total horror in Europe and UK too, there were hardly any flights, nobody could go anywhere and England had deaths without end.

by Anonymousreply 163July 22, 2021 10:19 PM

R162 you have me convinced with the posting time.

by Anonymousreply 164July 22, 2021 10:20 PM

He‘s so lame.

by Anonymousreply 165July 22, 2021 10:27 PM

R164 Yeah, that’s what convinced me at the time too.

And I just noticed, I meant to say “But whatever, as [R156] says, he has shit taste in women.”

R163 Yeah we were outraged, both sides of the Pond. I have to say, our arsehole govt didn’t help - letting in performing arts, tv production staff, newly signed sportspeople and business travellers without SQ 🙄 but I firmly believe he was here in London before hopping back to rush off to Montana like a good doggy. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 166July 22, 2021 10:28 PM

If the swinging rumors about JH are true, he might have been enticed into this bad travel behavior by not only her but also Nina. If I were Nina and in the midst of dealing with SW cheating rumors I would be happy to have BB along for the ride too. Then BB, ND, and SW couldn’t handle the awkwardness of what they had done in Montana once they returned hone so they unfollowed each other. But Jack probably thought his bro was finally in a legit relationship so he continued to follow her until recently.

by Anonymousreply 167July 22, 2021 10:28 PM

I guess she is a typical borderliner with all the draw these people can have until you know them for real.

by Anonymousreply 168July 22, 2021 10:32 PM

R167 Yeah I remember reading that in the cdan blind. Wouldn’t surprise me with that crew! But LMFAO I have a vision of BB backed into a corner, clutching his pearls in horror at the very thought. He might’ve played Logan and Dorian but I just can’t imagine him being into that irl. I think he’s too repressed and insecure - what if he couldn’t match up to the other guys??!! Haha.

by Anonymousreply 169July 22, 2021 10:35 PM

We‘re fucking around the christmas tree, have a happy holiday …. Everyone‘s toe‘s sucked merrily in the new Montana way …

by Anonymousreply 170July 22, 2021 10:39 PM

OR or he was brought up by sex therapists who have taught him that exploring and experimenting is a normal natural thing so JH knew he was a sure thing and all she had to do was ask. I don’t think he would have been as comfortable filming those sex scenes in front of camera and crew if he wasn’t at least slightly experienced and comfortable with it off camera too.

by Anonymousreply 171July 22, 2021 10:40 PM

R171 nobody is more repressed than the kids of psychotherapists.

by Anonymousreply 172July 22, 2021 10:42 PM

R172 I think you mean depressed. The man has how many necklaces that literally bear inspirational messages, and how many books at home whose subject matter is literally teaching you how to be happy.

If you were as lost as Ben very clearly is, you'd probably have desperately jumped at the chance to fuck The Houghmonster too. Cause I'm not exaggerating when I say desperate.

by Anonymousreply 173July 22, 2021 10:49 PM

My fav character revealing moment is, when during the Mt Wolf thing, he is asked if he knows Dishoom, and he says yes, Dishoom and a bottle of beer is the best, whereas in fact Dishoom is not a dish but a restaurant chain an he hasn‘t got a clue.

by Anonymousreply 174July 22, 2021 10:56 PM

R173 he‘s the typical T‘pau victim of having pushed his dreams too far.

by Anonymousreply 175July 22, 2021 11:04 PM

Haha I thought he just meant takeaway from Dishoom and a bottle of beer is the best since they were talking about Dishoom on deliveroo 😂 but could go either way I guess. Not sure how he could say Indian is his favorite food without knowing about that

by Anonymousreply 176July 22, 2021 11:06 PM

R167 Afraid that isn't true. You can go back through these threads to check for yourself, but the timeline as it happened went..

Jack and Rob followed The Ho in November 2020 (when her divorce became official)

Ben followed Nina and Shaun while they were in Montana for NY's. Neither of them followed him back.

Jack and Rob both unfollowed The Ho Friday Feb 5th, a few days after Montanagate broke. This was the same night Ben deactivated his private IG account.

Either Sunday or Monday night (I believe I remember Monday the 8th) The Ho posted a couple videos of her crying in her car and then (from inside her house) saying how calling your supportive dad can make you feel better. She deleted them a couple hours later.

Ben attempted to secretly accompany The Ho to the Family Film award show (or whatever it was called..) where she was performing the tribute to her idol Ann Margaret. She was really excited about it before it happened, then was SILENT after meeting said idol and taking her fuckbuddy with her for her big moment. Uncharacteristic for her. And given that we here (technically it was a friend of ours, but she doesn't post anywhere publicly) proved contemporaneously that he was with her that night, I've often wondered if that's when Jack started to follow her again. No evidence there, just a thought.

Months after he tried his luck, (maybe late April early May, don't remember off hand..) Ben finally unfollowed Nina and Shaun, though it was the night before the story broke in the paps about how The Ho's family and friends were worried about all the lip filler she was using, because she was a beautiful single girl who shouldn't resort to that.

Jack finally unfollowed The Ho for the second time a week or two ago. Rob never refollowed a second time that I caught.

Here endeth the lesson.

by Anonymousreply 177July 22, 2021 11:11 PM

R176 The first Dishoom opened in 2010. If he has not lived in London then … rewatch it.

by Anonymousreply 178July 22, 2021 11:14 PM

R177 DL baddies coming in with straight facts

by Anonymousreply 179July 22, 2021 11:23 PM

R177 My recollection is everyone being convinced that BB & JH had falling out at the Family awards thingie. Anyone remember the intel on that?

by Anonymousreply 180July 22, 2021 11:27 PM

R180 Your recollection is correct, but it was solely speculation based entirely on what I said in R177, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 181July 22, 2021 11:31 PM

If we want to ruminate on the impact of a sex therapist parent is on a kid’s sexuality, here’s a good place to start…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 22, 2021 11:33 PM

R181 Hit post too soon.. forgot to say they could have had a falling out because Ben got caught AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! sneaking around before the vaccines were available to non-essentials with The Ho.

Because as those who remember that whole Mt. Wolf video will tell you, "Ben is a very careful person."

Perhaps others here can confirm that maybe the translation of that from the original British is, "Ben is an unwisely overconfident fucking moron." Cheers lads.

by Anonymousreply 183July 22, 2021 11:37 PM

Sorry, but socially that’s an owie when you vacay with someone (even if he was last-minute filler for the original invitee, BL), and they won’t even give a courtesy reciprocal follow on social media afterwards. That means he didn’t fit in, and they had zero respect for him.

by Anonymousreply 184July 22, 2021 11:37 PM

R180 I speculated on that after me and the IG Sleuth had a long discussion about it. Some people said they didn’t see BB, some confirmed they’d seen him there but didn’t specifically say with her - but why else would he be there? We couldn’t figure out why she’d gone radio silent after spending days twirling round her bedroom in her underwear going on and on about it? We ended up thinking that her and BB had some kind of falling out that night. Here’s a couple of the theories we came up with:

Ann Margret, in an official video, is shown talking to JH and AM didn’t look happy. She looked like she was telling off a naughty kid. We also thought the two of them looked awkward in the posed photos. JH in bad mood = BB as verbal punch bag.

JH flirting around with various guys. BB in jealous mode = bust up later on.

BB had his ‘Chuck’ moment for whatever reason and dumped her ass.

We really just got the feeling that all wasn’t well in the Garden of Good and Evil after that night. But it was speculation - we had no proof, just a gut feeling.

by Anonymousreply 185July 22, 2021 11:39 PM

R183 But was he really caught? I haven’t seen any pap pics. The DL baddies just have word that one civilian saw them both there, just not together. And that word came long after the event itself. Fallout had to be over something else.

by Anonymousreply 186July 22, 2021 11:40 PM

Ah, I saw this after I wrote mine. Yeah, she seems to have alienated a lot of people that night. More curious what she did to offend A-M.

by Anonymousreply 187July 22, 2021 11:42 PM

R186 Long after? I remember it being the following day. Also I'd hardly call her a civilian. She was an actress that was invited to an awards show and posed on the red carpet for it. How is that a civilian?

by Anonymousreply 188July 22, 2021 11:43 PM

R184 Indeed! And did we have lots of fun with that at the time! Invited to hang out with the cool kids but they think you’re a jerk with your ‘no pix’ shit, lmao. That’s why we thought ND was a bit late in stickering his head on dog sled vid. And just not their kinda person.

by Anonymousreply 189July 22, 2021 11:44 PM

R187 did she know JH was going to do that performance or was it a surprise? Maybe she didn’t want someone performing her stuff and crushed JHs dreams of impressing her idol when she found out. That would be awkward. Still shocking BB actually attended with her if true. That plus the failed attempt to get to know her friends plus risking it all to travel with her definitely makes it seem like he was making an effort to pursue her. Maybe he’s wanted to since before her marriage and finally thought he had a chance. Poor Benny B. Someone needs to explain all the latest secret emoji and song signals so this relationship can finally be put to bed

by Anonymousreply 190July 22, 2021 11:57 PM

R188 Ah, thanks for correcting my faulty memory — appreciate it (said with sincerity).

by Anonymousreply 191July 23, 2021 12:01 AM

R190 Much as I’d rather not, I have a sneaking suspicion BB is or was trying to rekindle things with her. Hence the ‘Friends’ #notgoinganywhere and all the recent emoji/song shit.

Meanwhile, she’s in Paris with *someone else* (I don’t think he was with her) but then he sees the heart/lion emoji etc etc and so on it goes, the whole sorry saga as discussed at length.

BB’s brain - Hmmm, maybe I’ve got another chance?

JH’s brain - PAR-TAYYYY posing dancing flirting husband-shopping PAR-TAYYYY

I hope I’m wrong, I really do!

by Anonymousreply 192July 23, 2021 12:10 AM

R191 That is my (also sincere) pleasure, no worries at all.

by Anonymousreply 193July 23, 2021 12:12 AM

Ha! Look who’s also shilling stuff!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194July 23, 2021 12:16 AM

R194 Anyone have a clue where this is? And looks like she’s in a hotel somewhere. (Well come on, we gotta stalk her now too, yeah?!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195July 23, 2021 12:19 AM

R195 I don’t think BB would’ve posted a story with her or be filming anything with her if they were dating or fucking. It’s not his MO.

by Anonymousreply 196July 23, 2021 12:21 AM

R195 No I don’t either tbh (I was saying upthread somewhere that I don’t get that vibe off them) but hey, just in case BB blindsides us I’m gonna try and keep an eye on her just in case. Or even to see if there’s any hints dropped about this Rise Up thing!

PS love the way we’re already nearly at 200, just busy talking shit about shit LMAO

by Anonymousreply 197July 23, 2021 12:32 AM

R196 Then again, given that we're apparently now known as "The DL Baddies Sleuthing Threads," we know and have shared all his usual MO's, and he knows everyone knows them now.

His MO would be to post those stories only if they weren't dating, maybe even to prove they weren't dating. Since we know and expect that, change the MO. Remember she was surprised he was turning to film her in the triple pump hugging video. (Oh me??)

Sorry fangirls! Afraid you can't trust him on this!! Poor things..

by Anonymousreply 198July 23, 2021 12:38 AM

Meanwhile, the other third of our love/non-love triangle is still in Portugal, surfing her little ass off with some new (?) buddies.

by Anonymousreply 199July 23, 2021 12:46 AM

R198 My point exactly. We *think* they’re not, but now that we know her and CA aren’t together anymore….

Who knows with BB!!

Eyes peeled, people!!!

by Anonymousreply 200July 23, 2021 12:48 AM

Not sure how these people with 20-30k followers are furthering her career, but okay…

by Anonymousreply 201July 23, 2021 1:24 AM

R201 “Look at all the fun I’m having, suckers!” … on my almost 1 month European vacation.

by Anonymousreply 202July 23, 2021 1:46 AM

Haaaaaa what brats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203July 23, 2021 1:51 AM

lol in addition to harassing Netflix they are now harassing the Oscar nominated S&B showrunner because they think the only way to have a good story is to give Ben a completely different story than the book character he’s playing. That like from Ben was definitely emboldening. Just embarrassing fan behavior

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 23, 2021 2:08 AM

R203 World’s smallest 🎻 playing just for you, Jules. You dumb fucking twat.

by Anonymousreply 205July 23, 2021 2:25 AM

R204 Someone mentioned either up thread or the end of the last one about reading the books and knowing what actually happens to The Darkling.

Oh sweet summer child, you clearly have not been paying attention to the fangirls. They. Will. Make. Darklina. Endgame. Or else. Literal cult, remember?

His "army of little ones." Ben must be so proud. Oh no wait, I forgot. HE'S SO EXCITED TO MEET THEM IN JANUARY!!! Maybe some of them will even "sob for hours" afterwards.

Sexy.

by Anonymousreply 206July 23, 2021 2:25 AM

R206 Jfc. The poor man better protect himself & wear a cup.

by Anonymousreply 207July 23, 2021 2:27 AM

R206 I know what actually happens to the darkling in the books but I would certainly never harass anyone involved in the show about it. What absolute psychos calling themselves his army and little ones. Plus the show is merging at least two different book series and if they get enough seasons maybe even more. So far I think the show is better that the first book so I’m going to leave it to the professionals and hope they aren’t influenced by these crazies

by Anonymousreply 208July 23, 2021 2:43 AM

R206 I think it’s telling that most of the other actors at least re-shared their Paris con attendance announcement on Instagram stories but not Ben. And he was announced as an extra guest not included in the passes and there were comments about how expensive it was for his separate tickets. I think he probably didn’t want to go but it would look weird not to since the whole cast would already be filming in Europe and most would be going to the Paris con, so he just negotiated much higher rates because he can. I would want to be paid a lot too if I had to see Cindy and the new crop of unhinged girls

by Anonymousreply 209July 23, 2021 2:55 AM

R209 Absolutely. At this stage, it needs to be financially worth the immense hassle.

by Anonymousreply 210July 23, 2021 2:59 AM

Anyone else in the US who watches tv seen any “Rooms To Go” commercials with JH??? I’ve seen it run a few times and uuuuugh! I wonder if they know about her reputation of being a racist? Why would anyone want her as the ‘face’ of their company?? Makes me sick. I know this is irrelevant, sorry, but had to vent about it.

by Anonymousreply 211July 23, 2021 3:30 AM

R211 ugh I did not know those existed I’m so disappointed I felt the need to actually look it up and watch. I hate her voice. I bet she styled all BB’s little interview backgrounds and picked out his paint colors since she thinks she’s an interior designer

by Anonymousreply 212July 23, 2021 3:50 AM

R212 I bet you’re right actually!! She probably danced all around in his home and bedroom styling it, since she can’t help herself with all the dance moves and dance arms in every photo and video.

by Anonymousreply 213July 23, 2021 3:55 AM

R211 She’s literally trash. That company probably had no idea about her history and who she really is.

by Anonymousreply 214July 23, 2021 3:56 AM

It seems another actor’s fandom is on FL’s tail….but can’t tell if it’s Chris or Ben dating her??? This comment is confusing as hell lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 23, 2021 4:01 AM

R215 FYI you have to open the link to see the comment about Ben

by Anonymousreply 216July 23, 2021 4:10 AM

R215 Seems to confirm Ben was spotted on the cape. Didn’t verify or present evidence for me that she’s dating either.

by Anonymousreply 217July 23, 2021 4:12 AM

If Chris supposedly liked a pic of FL in cape cod with “her family, best friend, and Ben Barnes” where is this pic??? Ben there with her friends and family is a bit different than Ben and FL being there for work…but yeah no proof offered yet

by Anonymousreply 218July 23, 2021 4:15 AM

Was that saying he was in the presence of Chris Evans??? Wtf was he doing near him? They're like a different species.

by Anonymousreply 219July 23, 2021 4:16 AM

Sending whatever the Captain America version of a batsignal is to all Chris Evan stans to please come fill us in on what the hell is going on. This is another unexpected crossover

by Anonymousreply 220July 23, 2021 4:21 AM

Rob is currently filming a movie with Chris Evans so they are more likely to meet than Ben and Chris. Unless they are all just pals now

by Anonymousreply 221July 23, 2021 4:35 AM

…..🤨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222July 23, 2021 4:51 AM

I’ll take one Ben Barnes-Chris Evans sandwich to go, please. Double the pickles, hold the chips.

by Anonymousreply 223July 23, 2021 5:07 AM

R223 looks like FL beat you to that already 😂

by Anonymousreply 224July 23, 2021 5:09 AM

I think Floriana‘a Cape Cod story might have been a throwback. A year earlier she is also wearing a striped jumper.

by Anonymousreply 225July 23, 2021 5:24 AM

I also think the CE BB info is based on pre-Georgia King posts data. Everybody was in Cali doing her rise up thing. FL may now be driving towards BC with Bella in stages.

by Anonymousreply 226July 23, 2021 5:26 AM

R226 do you mean you think Ben’s story of him and FL filming was in cali? So they weren’t seen together in cape cod? At this point it could be anything haha it’s two different fandoms reading A LOT into two different actors social media activity and they seem to somehow intersect with FL and the BB video but it could just be misinterpretations of likes and hearts again

by Anonymousreply 227July 23, 2021 5:35 AM

Bottom line, Ben Barnes is too old to be thinking with his prick, which he absolutely did with his international covid traveling over the holidays at the end of 2020. He was completely aware of what was being said; he blocked, untagged, and hid evidence like a madman. He's garbage, and apparently a better actor than anyone gives him credit for because he fooled a lot of people for a long time into thinking he was a decent human. So, brava, Ms. Barnes, you're hot trash.

by Anonymousreply 228July 23, 2021 5:41 AM

Infantile forever running after the cool kids. Like singing with whatshername. That girl was far more impressed with the boy who played original music the day after.

And with the Ho, what do we know, she‘s a woman after all, most likely hoping for love in every guy she dates and perhaps getting only a paranoid manchild who had a panic attack at being found out. People always conclude JH is the stereotypical succubus but she seems only too willing to commit to anybody, contrary to we know who.

Anyway, he makes for great sleuthing material and entertainment. The BB cluedo.

by Anonymousreply 229July 23, 2021 8:29 AM

R209 Yeah I wondered why he didn’t post about it, but then again he’s done a load of these now unlike the younger cast members, who are probably quite hyped about it. Just wait till you experience the reality!!! But the payday (kinda) makes it worth it I suppose.

And having just done a virtual con a couple of months back, he knows that he’s gonna see some of the ‘familiar’ faces he goes on about (ie read ‘stalkers’) and he’ll have to put up with them pawing all over him and attaching themselves to him like limpets!

I’m sure some of them will be convinced that their eyes will meet across a crowded room etc etc and the rest will be history. Nah dearies, all he sees when he looks at you is dollar signs, thinking to himself ‘how much longer till I can bale outta here?”

R207 I think he’d better get himself some full body protection, anything less is not gonna be enough!

by Anonymousreply 230July 23, 2021 8:48 AM

The one thing with Ho and Flo and others of that calibre is that he just isn‘t Hollywood husband material. He may be pretty, and maybe he is kind to the people he likes and cares about. But those girls are there for a reason. To make it big. Or to be able to choose their jobs They want someone to pay the bills and get them places. If he went for someone like said Georgia King, or some author, producer, director, things might be different. But the pretty nasal girls want tech moguls or real estate guys, big producers. It‘s just the way they tick. In their world he is very low on the food scale.

by Anonymousreply 231July 23, 2021 9:04 AM

*food chain. Mixing metaphors!

by Anonymousreply 232July 23, 2021 9:07 AM

R230 somebody will provide the right kind of stimulant to make it bearable. There‘s something about real life applause that‘s quite addictive too. Wonder if he will also go to Stuttgart, I feel Cindy needs a treat. She seems less engaged than usual. Too many others been liked? After all, she saved him (but also alerted him to DL and his spiral into trolling).

by Anonymousreply 233July 23, 2021 9:16 AM

R233 ha She alerted him to DL?? When do you think he discovered it lol did it go unnoticed all the way to montanagate? She appears to be going, but maybe understandably quite lately with what happened in Germany. The one who organized that awkward illegible sign video after instaboobgate seems to be taking over lately. I wonder what the other S&B cast think of his fans. It’s probably either unnerving or nice that they have a fandom by association, at least when there aren’t viscous ship wars happening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234July 23, 2021 9:41 AM

R234 well she must have alerted him to the fact that instaboob (love it, btw) was a big thing here and was then introduced into twitter where it totally escalated - it did, the darklinas went groggy with it, all offering their boobs, and at some point the word predator fell. That weird Harry Burns, black heart, change of handle and sunset pic happened in direct reaction to what was happening in here. He probably knew about DL before, but then thought he has to inform us that he sees us and that all of our speculation is totally void, because he‘s trolling us anyway. At the same time it seemed important to his ego to assure everybody knew he was in Cali and not superspreading again with da Ho. J guess Montanagate being found out is terribly embarrassing to him. What he doesn‘t get is that nobody really cares about him personally, but about being right, about agitating him or his fans, about being his number one fan. He is completely interchangable in this. He only provides the pretty face and the stupid antics.

by Anonymousreply 235July 23, 2021 10:01 AM

Again R234 we must not forget that Instagram is not that important to most people‘s lives if they have stuff to do and are not forced to use it for work everyday. I don‘t think his co-stars put much thought to it. The problem with Ben is that he is the chosen deity of a rabid group of teenagers. It‘s a responsibility. Even if he doesn‘t like it. He has to face the music and needs to stop impulse handling his social media.

by Anonymousreply 236July 23, 2021 10:13 AM

At this point these threads are like an entertaining mix of Cluedo and Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego games so if he wants to play along that’s fine. Clearly it’s upset some of them but Paris will appease some too. There was a lot of wailing about him not doing conventions in the US but maybe he prefers it that way

by Anonymousreply 237July 23, 2021 10:16 AM

R237 let‘s not forget Covid, there haven‘t been that many conventions. Also, it‘s not the actor‘s who decide who goes where. It‘s the conventions and the studios. In the US there are mostly bigger stars available at all times. The SB crew goes to Paris and Stuttgart because they are in Europe anyways.

by Anonymousreply 238July 23, 2021 10:23 AM

R228 and R229 preach the Gospel!!

by Anonymousreply 239July 23, 2021 10:24 AM

He needs to get back into Westworld to go to things as big as San Diego Comic-Con. I don’t think S&B is big enough for that yet

by Anonymousreply 240July 23, 2021 10:25 AM

I like how people keep telling him to go back to London. What they don‘t calculate is that he probably can‘t afford it. You get a house in the Hills for 2 million dollars or less. Try to buy a shoebox in London for that money. Unless he wants to move in with Mama or his bruv.

by Anonymousreply 241July 23, 2021 10:29 AM

Westworld season 1 happened in a different era anyways. There were far less shows. Nowadays there‘s twenty new fantasy series a week plus Marvel movies without end. San Diego will get the big Marvel names, Netflix is harming itself with the fast food mentality of watch-it-all-in-a-day. People are not getting attached to shows over a long period of time.

by Anonymousreply 242July 23, 2021 10:33 AM

He likes being “exotic” as a Brit in America I don’t think he will go back anytime soon. I think once you go to Hollywood you don’t move back to London until you can afford a house in both places since a lot of the business still takes place in LA even if you leave

by Anonymousreply 243July 23, 2021 10:35 AM

R243 I know, I just enjoy the idea of him in a shoebox.

by Anonymousreply 244July 23, 2021 10:38 AM

R242 Netflix messed up by not finding a way to keep marvel shows and now that Disney and the other tech companies with streaming are churning out content it’s getting a bit excessive at SDCC. It seems like it should be easier than ever to find work as an actor if covid hadn’t put a damper on things. Which makes it even more weird that BB might be doddering around LA working on an album passion project and maybe doing some work with his friend Georgia when the industry is starting to recover again

by Anonymousreply 245July 23, 2021 10:43 AM

R245 there will be some agreement on exclusivity and availability. Nobody knew when things could continue. And it‘s not as if he had a foot in every door like Timmy Chalamet or Oscar Isaac or Florence Puff. Remember, he was only a replacement casting for Logan and at first they did not want him for Billy Russo either. It‘s not as if casting directors seem to be all that into him. He is very lucky to be such a good fit for the Darkling. And that he worked with Heisserer‘s wife before who thought he was easy to handle (and probably not that expensive).

by Anonymousreply 246July 23, 2021 10:55 AM

I think he‘s not very memorable to people who are not as interested in him. I watched SB with a female friend, who thought he was very handsome. Then I said, darling, we watched Westworld twice, and she said: WHAT? HE WAS IN WESTWORLD? I had to show her an image of Logan and then she remembered. She did remember all the others from that show.

by Anonymousreply 247July 23, 2021 11:06 AM

R246 Do you know who they originally cast for Logan, and originally wanted for Billy Russo?

by Anonymousreply 248July 23, 2021 11:06 AM

R248 Eion Bailey for Westworld. Says so on Wiki. The Billy thing he said himself that they initially wanted someone older (hahahaha).

by Anonymousreply 249July 23, 2021 11:09 AM

Recently I re-watched some of his older interviews and with Easy Virtue people asked about how Justin Timberlake felt about him with Jessica Biel and I had to cackle. Thinking, Justin Timberlake will think absolutely nothing and be happy for Jessica to have landed a lead. Ben is very pretty but there‘s no oomph.

by Anonymousreply 250July 23, 2021 11:17 AM

Eion Bailey seems to have it figured out quite nicely by the by. Good TV career, some movies, wife a successful theatre director, two kids.

by Anonymousreply 251July 23, 2021 11:25 AM

R249 Huh. Eion Bailey not esp memorable or well-known either. Re: BB, though I think Logan turned the trajectory of his career around, I’m really surprised that the quality of his acting over the past 4 roles hasn’t led to more work, of any size. BB just doesn’t work very much, and not a single film since 2014.

by Anonymousreply 252July 23, 2021 11:28 AM

R252 agree, agree, but it can be alright to be a steady actor with regular work and no rabid fan problems. Sure, I agree about Logan, but we were discussing why Ben doesn‘t work all the time. And here again we end at his dismal management if his public persona. All he does is sing and have sunday feels and sundown walks.

by Anonymousreply 253July 23, 2021 11:35 AM

Well, I‘m bored and out of work because of Covid. So thanks Ben for giving me an outlet for my annoyance.

by Anonymousreply 254July 23, 2021 11:42 AM

It looks like the industry recovery actually isn’t going that smoothly. Even Westworld has had to stop due to covid outbreaks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255July 23, 2021 11:48 AM

The Ho is really fascinating, just travelling and travelling and meeting people, and shouting at Air France as if nothing happened. I envy her for her conscience. Don‘t recall who asked why she would hang out with people with only 30.000 followers. In certain areas that‘s a lot already and Instagram is not life. There are millions of people who don’t even have instagram and could not care less about any of it, but they may still be investing in Hollywood productions or sportswear or whatever she is shilling. She is just having a blast and always has a real photographer on hand to document it.

by Anonymousreply 256July 23, 2021 12:11 PM

R256 That was me. I asked because JH is such a blatant, shameless self-promoter and social climber, and if we surmise that BB isn’t big enough for her, then I was wondering what purpose these people with relatively insignificant IG followings has for her. I suspect she posits this whirlwind tour as “work” that keeps her relevant, will lead to new job opps. Or perhaps she’s just having a prolonged madcap divorce-birthday celebration?

by Anonymousreply 257July 23, 2021 12:17 PM

R256 Agreed some of the wealthiest people especially those who aren’t working directly in the entertainment industry shun public social media all together, but they are still potential investors or husbands. Why any of them would want anything to do with her is beyond me. She’s definitely acting like a 33 year old divorcée with too much money and not a care in the world. She’s technically unemployed now since her contracts for reality TV didn’t get renewed, so she must be secretly hustling to get her self-employed opportunities to work out or she doesn’t really have to worry about it

by Anonymousreply 258July 23, 2021 12:17 PM

R258 Yes! I totally think it’s hustling. Interesting point re: investors. Her businesses do not appear to be flourishing, so she likely needs a new infusion of cash or just new venture opportunities. She’s clearly no longer an actress, and the reality well seems to have run dry.

by Anonymousreply 259July 23, 2021 12:21 PM

R252 I agree and disagree about Logan. Yes, it turned the trajectory of his career around, but it did steer it into a good direction? Debatable. Since Logan he's been morally gray or straight-up villain sex object in every part. IMO his acting improved then plateaued; I see him using the same "villain tics" in every part now and I cannot unsee them.

by Anonymousreply 260July 23, 2021 12:23 PM

Maybe she‘s being paid to entertain some rich people. You know, emirati business men etc. Like some supermodels have been whored out by their agencies.

by Anonymousreply 261July 23, 2021 12:24 PM

Lol I know she sucks and all but I’m not sure she’s reached such a low point in her career she’s had to resort to becoming a “high class” Emirati call girl. Unless she’s crazy enough to just do it for fun. I guess anything is possible

by Anonymousreply 262July 23, 2021 12:28 PM

R262 I did not think of sex in her case, more of an attraction for other guests. Like an entertainer on board.

by Anonymousreply 263July 23, 2021 12:30 PM

R261 R262 if she chose that over Ben she truly is batshit crazy and has no taste

by Anonymousreply 264July 23, 2021 12:30 PM

R264 we just don‘t know who chose what. It‘s just so much more often the guy who - after enough fucks - retreats if it‘s not big love. We just don‘t know. But je seems to be the relationship phobic in this constellation. Not her.

by Anonymousreply 265July 23, 2021 12:37 PM

R263 if that’s the case maybe she’s being held as an entertainer against her will and that why JH and BB are sending secret signals to each other. It’s about as likely as any other current theory on their weird behavior

by Anonymousreply 266July 23, 2021 12:38 PM

R260 He plays morally grey very well now; not so much when he actually played Dorian Gray. I don’t think he’s ever played a sincere, earnest character with anything other than blandness, but again… his acting chops pre- and post-2015 are night and day. So I’d like to see him have another chance. I also don’t think he’s ever been cast with actresses with whom he’s had great chemistry. Biel, Seyfried, Heigl were all yawners.

by Anonymousreply 267July 23, 2021 12:39 PM

R267 maybe it‘s hard to have chemistry with him. Julia Ormond looked like she wanted to nappy change him.

by Anonymousreply 268July 23, 2021 12:45 PM

R267 ha watch out the Darklinas are going to come at you for not saying Ben and JML have chemistry. I think he’s carved out a very interesting niche and does morally gray well but I think Logan, Russo, and Kirigan/darkling have all been different enough to show some range. And he was slightly earnest in Gold Digger without being bland so I think he could definitely go back to playing a “good guy” again, but I don’t see him doing something like a super hero role. He seems to like ambiguity. But it’s weird he hasn’t been working more considering how well his acting has been received lately. Maybe he needs an agent upgrade

by Anonymousreply 269July 23, 2021 12:47 PM

R267 His bland lack of chemistry with every single female really helped feed those gay rumors, though. He and Seyfried made an asthetically cute on-screen couple though, if you look past the brownface. Heigel seemed like his mom or maybe aunt.

by Anonymousreply 270July 23, 2021 12:48 PM

I thought he had good chemistry with Amber Rose Revah and to a certain extent FL too, but neither of those were exactly supposed to be portrayed as heathy relationships like you would need the kind of chemistry necessary for a romcom. Everyone still talks about that bathtub scene in the punisher and I think it came across as so fucked up partly because of the chemistry they had up to that point

by Anonymousreply 271July 23, 2021 12:54 PM

R271 I agree, Amber was the best when it came to that but I did not find him hot as Billy at all, looked like an elongated mouse to me. She plays it really well, I enjoyed her performance probably more than his. He just doesn‘t have that sexual energy about him that some men have. Especially not as soon as he stops acting.

by Anonymousreply 272July 23, 2021 1:02 PM

R269 I think with JML it is very well cast, their features are complimentary to one another and she does the smitten and complimented girl thing very nicely. He is very lucky the Darkling came along and for his fans to petition for him to be freed from it, is utterly ridiculous. In fact it may be a great bridge for him into middle age, when he maybe has enough grey hairs and wrinkles to play something like a contemporary detective or lawyer with some gravitas.

by Anonymousreply 273July 23, 2021 1:08 PM

I‘m actually feeling totally weird that we are discussing BB‘s acting skills and not JH, as if we were off topic! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 274July 23, 2021 1:15 PM

R273 Agreed his young fans just don’t want to take him seriously as anything more than the show or movie’s resident pretty boy and if he’s not regarded as that then they think he’s not appreciated. Now that he’s getting older hopefully he can get parts where looks aren’t the defining feature of a character’s personality and he can be taken seriously enough to have leading roles. R271 😂 I can see the elongated mouse thing. I still found him attractive as Billy Russo but thought he was hotter in the second season. He looks better roughed up than wearing a bottle of hair product

by Anonymousreply 275July 23, 2021 1:15 PM

That hair on top of his head with the sidecut does nothing to him.

by Anonymousreply 276July 23, 2021 1:16 PM

It‘s mesmerising, there‘s not one halfway intelligent tweet about him by anyone among those fans. Not a single one. Even teenagers can be witty and intelligent. Why not his fans?

by Anonymousreply 277July 23, 2021 1:22 PM

R275 there was one he liked who received a birthday kit from her parents all made of Ben Barnes stuff. Turns out she turned 37. I‘m in shock. But I‘m a DL fan rather than a BB fan. So I can‘t identify.

by Anonymousreply 278July 23, 2021 1:25 PM

R274 We have to fill the time doing something until the next mini-emoji or cryptic song is dripped to us for analysis 🤣 I actually haven’t even seen some of BB’s pre-2015 stuff and this conversation is making me think I probably don’t need to bother. We need more content from the BB good acting era we’ve already exhausted everything else

by Anonymousreply 279July 23, 2021 1:26 PM

R278 And it wasn't Cindy???

R279 See 'Killing Bono,' if you haven't. It's still my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 280July 23, 2021 1:27 PM

Agree Syl. That‘s the best.

by Anonymousreply 281July 23, 2021 1:28 PM

And no, wasn‘t Cindy. But the spanish girl is stealing the show again on insta anyway.

by Anonymousreply 282July 23, 2021 1:29 PM

All I want to tell those girls is: spend your money on a gym and a good education and a hairdresser and then try again.

by Anonymousreply 283July 23, 2021 1:33 PM

Oh im late to the party today but instaboobgate!!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾😂Love it!! You guys are soo funny... so we have montanagate, instaboobgate, come on BB whats gonna be next!😉🙃. Just popping into say hi everyone and off for a beachy weekend since the weather is nice here at this end of Europe! Take care and keep sleuthing😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284July 23, 2021 1:39 PM

R272 I think he masked chemistry with intensity in the sex scenes. He’s definitely upped his sex scene game. I now fully believe he has a dirty, take-charge side, whereas before all I got were missionary with no nuance or heat. Yes, he has chemistry with JML, but she’s a frigging child and she emanates youth. I want to see that chemistry with an age-group peer. Btw, saw a video of cleanshaven BB at an S&B wrap event, and I get my he wears the beard now. He’s just too pretty & looks too young without it.

by Anonymousreply 285July 23, 2021 1:43 PM

R278 That is just disturbing. 37YO? Shudder.

by Anonymousreply 286July 23, 2021 1:47 PM

Don‘t forget Sunflowergate

by Anonymousreply 287July 23, 2021 2:50 PM

Who knows how far his JH relationship is related to his musical ambitions.She sure knows a lot of people with that kind of access.

by Anonymousreply 288July 23, 2021 2:58 PM

How embarrassing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289July 23, 2021 3:38 PM

Poor Leigh Bardugo. Honestly. They are crapping all over her hard work. And Ben likes them!

by Anonymousreply 290July 23, 2021 3:57 PM

Leigh Bardugo and Eric Heisserer both went on a Twitter Hiatus shortly after season 1 was released and while they were writing season 2 and I wonder if it was at least partly because of this fan harassment. Eric said the hiatus was doing wonders for his mental health. If the type of BB fans in R289 read DL, please grow the fuck up or find a more age appropriate person to Stan. That’s not only embarrassing for Ben to have people harassing his employers and the shows creative directors/producers over something so trivial, it’s also insulting to the other young talented actors on this show to imply Ben is the only one worth watching or worth seeing at the convention when they have all dedicated multiple years of their lives to making something they hope people like you enjoy. Seriously I hope they aren’t proud of being known as a toxic fandom

by Anonymousreply 291July 23, 2021 5:12 PM

It would normally be appropriate to say to these little children this isn’t how you get the attention of a 40 year old man, but unfortunately he liked a tweet from that account just the other day so they already have positive reinforcement for this behavior

by Anonymousreply 292July 23, 2021 5:17 PM

I’m sure his agents love the fact that he is liking these tweets. Is there a self sabotage thing going on here with him? He has good things and he just fucks them up.

by Anonymousreply 293July 23, 2021 5:29 PM

What with the accidental posting of London pic, accidental liking of teen porn, one might feel that self-sabotage is a thing with him.

by Anonymousreply 294July 23, 2021 6:02 PM

R293 he can be glad he is such a non-entity to the broader audience that nobody really notices outside of the BB bubble

by Anonymousreply 295July 23, 2021 6:08 PM

R291 especially since Eric H initially only wanted to make Six of Crows. That series has many many fans who are more mature readers and love to watch those bits, and yes, how offensive to all the others.

by Anonymousreply 296July 23, 2021 6:14 PM

Russia should hire these people, they are like a right wing troll armada.

by Anonymousreply 297July 23, 2021 6:19 PM

R297 lol, guessing Ben prob feels similarly about this group with it’s PI-level sleuthing.

by Anonymousreply 298July 23, 2021 7:32 PM

R298 He makes it very easy. Would he not keep a staunch 250, nobody would have noticed instaboob for example.

by Anonymousreply 299July 23, 2021 7:51 PM

He has this I‘M SO PRIVATE thing going but he joined a boygroup, nobody forced him to do that, he wrote to a million agents to take him on, he wanted to be famous and not only at age 14 but as grown up man.

by Anonymousreply 300July 23, 2021 7:56 PM

he‘s being treated like a child star who now tries to make it in the grown up world, but he never was a child star.

by Anonymousreply 301July 23, 2021 8:04 PM

I think Ben either got mad at JH for picking that song and incorrectly making it seem like it was related to him (hence her “song change” story) or he saw people were getting annoyed with his tiny emojis and decided to never ever post a story again so we will never know what they were all about. This BB quietness is deafening when JH is being exceptionally annoying on her stories. At least give a proof of life emoji or something

by Anonymousreply 302July 23, 2021 8:37 PM

Has anyone ever actually tried texting that phone number JH has on her Instagram profile? Why is it there and what does it do?

by Anonymousreply 303July 23, 2021 8:41 PM

R302 he doesn‘t have time, he needs to keep up with 300+ new posts in two days here. Or he is sticking his head in the sand hiding from twitter. Or he is busy practising for sunday feels: Tiny Dancer

by Anonymousreply 304July 23, 2021 8:44 PM

R304 Hey now, he already covered Tiny Dancer. Come on now, keep up.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 305July 23, 2021 8:50 PM

R305 I know, but to annoy us!

by Anonymousreply 306July 23, 2021 8:51 PM

This time with a self composed interlude to improve Sir Elton

by Anonymousreply 307July 23, 2021 8:53 PM

And there he went liking another MF post from the twat, whose ass grows larger by the day. I swear she’s dressed today like a Jersey mom at the mall.

by Anonymousreply 308July 23, 2021 8:59 PM

R298 Talking of, this popped up on YouTube today. It’s from 11 years ago, and at first sight I thought it was an ironic fan vid, but … uh…it’s definitely not!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309July 23, 2021 9:01 PM

R309 I’d say yikes, except … it foretells everything that we discuss ad nauseum here. Though the weird part is subjective. Tamsin does seem to have retreated into a quiet, normal life, so the criticism of her might be a bit unfair (though perhaps I’m missing something).

by Anonymousreply 310July 23, 2021 9:07 PM

R308 What a jerk! On a lighter note, she’s said Goodbye to us all, she’s going to live in Portugal. Yes, PLEASE! And yes love, your arse did look big in that!!!

by Anonymousreply 311July 23, 2021 9:08 PM

R309 lol not the most mature video. He clearly has just always had age shade thrown at him which is weird to always be called too old when you look so young for your age. I don’t think a 29 year old dating a 21 year old is that unusual but someone much younger probably would, so maybe it was a salty fan or friend from school that couldn’t get BB

by Anonymousreply 312July 23, 2021 9:09 PM

R13 yeah I‘m not impressed. But what was that with not looking for girls who go on a diet? Maybe that‘s the problem, the hollywood girls are simply too skinny for him. Not his kink! Hence the Ho ho gettin‘ a-bigger on euro carbs?

by Anonymousreply 313July 23, 2021 9:13 PM

R310 Yeah I laughed when I watched it - Groundhog Day! TE looked like a deer in the headlights in that party pic. She was probably just the same level of famewhore that most of them were at that time. Surprised she lasted 18 months/2years with Mr Privacy tbh.

And this is out on Tumblr now. But yeah there seems to be a discussion that Chris Evans is dating her but the evidence seems pretty tenuous. I think it consists of someone claiming to have seen them at a coffee bar together but no pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314July 23, 2021 9:14 PM

I was just about to type that he even got some exceptional acting, sex scene, and chemistry reviews and career advice here today so maybe he was feeling good and would throw us another project hint if that’s what those are, but it quickly fell apart when he again shows his allegiance to JH and her stupid fucking quote about peeing and friends so I guess we are back to hate videos now

by Anonymousreply 315July 23, 2021 9:16 PM

I‘m starting to believe he likes Instaposts like he likes twitter. Just scrolls and likes what pops up from his friends. And since the Ho is rather active and he likes her stuff she‘ll always show right on top of his feed.

by Anonymousreply 316July 23, 2021 9:20 PM

R315 When I read that caption of hers, I wondered “Make a habit of peeing yourself, JH?” She describes it with such… warmth. Idiotic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 317July 23, 2021 9:20 PM

R314 well clearly that person doesn’t read DL because we are way ahead of them now on the FL/CA news. We are now trying to connect seemingly impossible dots between Chris Evans and the far less well known BB and FL. The movie Chris Evans and Rob are both in wrapped filming yesterday, but Rob must not be in a lot of it because he seemed to already be home earlier this month. I’m not sure how CE would have been seen with FL here if he was in Prague the last 3 months

by Anonymousreply 318July 23, 2021 9:22 PM

He has not even updates his two last songs to his insta highlights … Bad Benny. Go to archive - story archive - there you can still do that. You‘re welcome!

by Anonymousreply 319July 23, 2021 9:23 PM

CE is a much better target for Flo. That‘s fo sho.

by Anonymousreply 320July 23, 2021 9:25 PM

R319 there we go again with the free and thankless PR advice in this vast emojiless hellscape that is being a BB follower. It doesn’t sound like CE fans have it any easier though if they can’t even figure out when he’s filming Netflix’s most expensive production to date. It’s difficult to hide

by Anonymousreply 321July 23, 2021 9:36 PM

R321 Would emojis elevate level of discourse for you? 🤪

by Anonymousreply 322July 23, 2021 9:41 PM

R321 drop the album

I think we should try reverse manifesting with him.

by Anonymousreply 323July 23, 2021 9:42 PM

R300 And I'll always, always believe that, on top of everything on your list, he did some casting couch work to get Caspian.

by Anonymousreply 324July 23, 2021 9:46 PM

Someone tell Ben to come out from hiding beneath his piano already. We need some new fodder.

by Anonymousreply 325July 23, 2021 9:46 PM

R321 amateurs. I‘m so terribly uninvested in CE, otherwise I‘d find it out in the blink of an eye.

by Anonymousreply 326July 23, 2021 9:47 PM

R324 Say whaaaaat? 😳

by Anonymousreply 327July 23, 2021 9:47 PM

R324 I’ve always been curious if guys are ever put in that situation in the industry in the same way girls are. That fact that they did a world wide search for a year for Caspian and were getting desperate with a few weeks to go before finding Ben makes me think that’s not exactly the context that would leave Ben with no power in that situation. But if I had Ben on my couch who’s to say what would happen

by Anonymousreply 328July 23, 2021 9:52 PM

R324 i say he sucks to much at PR to …

by Anonymousreply 329July 23, 2021 9:54 PM

Maybe he brought some banana … bread. 😜

by Anonymousreply 330July 23, 2021 9:56 PM

[quote] I’ve always been curious if guys are ever put in that situation in the industry in the same way girls are.

With all of the old queens (Hi, Kevin Spacey!) who hold power in the entertainment industry? Of course they are! Two words: Bryan. Singer.

by Anonymousreply 331July 23, 2021 9:59 PM

I finally got around to checking out Cindy Dakin’s Twitter, and all I can say is…. D&D much? Wow. I thought we left her kind behind back in the LiveJournal days.

by Anonymousreply 332July 23, 2021 10:00 PM

R330 them’s fightin words. One of the most practical things I’ve ever learned from DL is that banana bread isn’t bread and the brits call it a loaf. I’m certain that will save me from some real life social faux-pas in the future lol

by Anonymousreply 333July 23, 2021 10:00 PM

R333 Never too old to learn basic facts, bruh.

by Anonymousreply 334July 23, 2021 10:04 PM

R332 i‘m still having nightmares from that blanket

by Anonymousreply 335July 23, 2021 10:07 PM

R332 R335 I can’t bring myself to look. What was she doing with a blanket or shouldn’t I ask?!!

by Anonymousreply 336July 23, 2021 10:10 PM

Voila

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337July 23, 2021 10:10 PM

R335 It’s almost like he was alerting security 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338July 23, 2021 10:11 PM

I‘m sending her love and light and I wish her all the best honestly. We are all in the same weird vortex together.

by Anonymousreply 339July 23, 2021 10:15 PM

R338 Okay. I did not ever, EVER, need to read Cindy fucking Dakin type the words "big and wet." ***EVER***

Sorry dude, but Fuck. You. ;)

*vomits*

by Anonymousreply 340July 23, 2021 10:16 PM

R338 Do you think she asked him to do that or do you think he just did it? Maybe it’s just because we’ve been going through a deadly pandemic the last year and a half but I feel like the line of acceptable Ben/fan contact is a departure from what’s normal. But I’ve never been to a con so I have no idea

by Anonymousreply 341July 23, 2021 10:17 PM

Now I feel bad picking on her … let‘s pick on someone else.

by Anonymousreply 342July 23, 2021 10:21 PM

R341 I’d have to guess the touchy-feely era of the photo room is ovah

by Anonymousreply 343July 23, 2021 10:21 PM

Wait, she's a fan of people besides BB? Where does the bitch find the time?

by Anonymousreply 344July 23, 2021 10:22 PM

A lot of his fans all seem to look similar to each other. Maybe that’s why he says he recognises them.

by Anonymousreply 345July 23, 2021 10:22 PM

I think it‘s in part why he‘s so popular with the little ones. He‘s so approachable.

by Anonymousreply 346July 23, 2021 10:23 PM

R344 she is actually a very good artist so I get why she might get more interaction from the people she does fan art for than other fans and therefore maintains interest, but yeah I have no idea where she finds the time to be a full time fan. I think I read somewhere Ben’s mom bought a piece of fan art from her at some point so maybe it’s lucrative

by Anonymousreply 347July 23, 2021 10:31 PM

R344 Syl, have you never seen her profile pics? She does indeed cheat on Ben (though apparently who hasn't actually)? She's apparently been to lots of cons, and had her picture taken with lots of hot actors.

Honestly she seems to be a professional Hot Actor Obsessive Fangirl. Cheers Ben! How the hell she affords how much she obviously spends to force hot men to pay attention to and kiss and hug her for 15 minutes. . . oh wait that's right. . . she had a friend pay for her the first time she met Ben in the German con. "Nice work if you can get it! And you can get it if you trrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!"

by Anonymousreply 348July 23, 2021 10:36 PM

R348 you pay that much and they are not even taking their shirt of.

by Anonymousreply 349July 23, 2021 10:39 PM

R347 I'm sorry, you think this is a likeness of Ben worthy of the title "very good artist." I'm confused..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350July 23, 2021 10:41 PM

R343 Yeah, he might’ve hugged Flo in his vid but not sure he’d be as keen with the hordes of teens who’re going to descend on him at those cons. Although they are selling a ‘Photoshoot’ with him this time, I’m sure they previously called it a selfie. So that would seem to indicate less proximity than before? but I could be wrong.

There’s two coming up - this one in Paris and Stuttgart in Nov. With all the emerging covid variants and falling/spiking case numbers, who says they’re actually going to take place? Could get postponed/cancelled again for all they know. But at least they’ve got that dream to hold onto for the moment,

(Along with their credit card receipts for something in the region of €292 plus whatever the day passes cost. Ker-ching!!!! Where are the teens getting this money??!! I’m guessing some parents are gonna get a shock when the get their next credit card bills!)

Im also imagining the German and French riot police having to step in when the Darklina vs Malina factions come face to face!

by Anonymousreply 351July 23, 2021 10:41 PM

R347 R350 Or this one? Her earlier stuff was much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352July 23, 2021 10:46 PM

R351 those girls at the cons are usually very shy and timid. They are only rioting on twitter. Wonder if Malina and other factions are even bothering to spend that amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 353July 23, 2021 10:47 PM

R353 Don’t forget, the last in-person cons were in 2019. That was then, this is now. BB with nearly 2m followers - mainly teens who say they’d rip out someone’s throat if they say a bad thing about him. And I feel sure some would transfer that to IRL given the chance. Somehow I don’t think think shy and timid will be the mood of the day.

But you’re right in saying that most of them probably can’t afford it. When you add the cost of transport, food and accom on top of the ticket price, it’s probably way out of their reach. I just liked the visual impression of them bashing each other’s heads in!

by Anonymousreply 354July 23, 2021 10:56 PM

R354 it‘s all he ever wanted, ye-eah …

by Anonymousreply 355July 23, 2021 10:58 PM

It’s probably a good thing Ben and Archie are so close in real life as I think the most viscous ones are in the small minority or just keyboard warriors and most Darklina/Malina stans would be happy to meet both in real life. I seem to remember the Jacob/Edward feuds of twilight being fueled by rumors they didn’t like each other and I think there were some real world issues with those fans, but I wasn’t that interested in twilight so I could be remembering it wrong

by Anonymousreply 356July 23, 2021 11:04 PM

Maybe it‘s sobering for them to meet him. It‘s very strange to see someone you only know from tv in real life. Without make up or filters. They are going to find someone who is as old as their dads. They were all shocked at his looks when he got the new phone. Ever since then he has only posted videos with a lot of softeners. But, yepp, that‘s just what you look like when you‘re forty and wear make up all the time.

by Anonymousreply 357July 23, 2021 11:10 PM

R357 eh it could go either way. I think he looks hotter now that he is older and has a few more wrinkles so he might be even better in real life. But I’m not half his age haha

by Anonymousreply 358July 23, 2021 11:14 PM

R358 I think that too, but I‘m also beyond the dreaded 4. Yet to an 18 year old …

by Anonymousreply 359July 23, 2021 11:15 PM

Oh good another sign project. That turned out so well for instaboobgate (After giving this more thought I think instatitsgate was a missed opportunity and sounds better, but not sure if it can be changed now that it’s in the permanent DL record)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360July 23, 2021 11:29 PM

R360 Oh, give Benny a hot minute. I’m sure the opportunity for instatitsgate is cumming.

by Anonymousreply 361July 23, 2021 11:31 PM

A progress update from our friends in the CE tumblr fandom. No idea who Scott is. I am leaning towards neither CE nor BB are dating FL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362July 23, 2021 11:36 PM

R362 Scott is CE’s gay actor brother

by Anonymousreply 363July 23, 2021 11:39 PM

R362 Oh come now, if you're going to be an official DL'er you're going to have to up your sleuthing game!! lol..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364July 23, 2021 11:41 PM

R362 Nah, I don’t think so either. It’s all just cyber-speculation (which we indulge in and keeps us occupied so not a bad thing really!)

by Anonymousreply 365July 23, 2021 11:45 PM

Well Jack doesn’t follow FL so based on the info available with Scott’s activity I’d say FL and CE are madly in love

by Anonymousreply 366July 23, 2021 11:52 PM

R264 playing catch-up here so this may be mentioned as I scroll along, but dear Benji may have whored himself out a bit during the lean years before Westworld.

by Anonymousreply 367July 24, 2021 2:31 AM

R357 I missed them being shocked at his looks when he got a new phone, please please please tell me you have links. I, too, am doing a little project for his birthday...

by Anonymousreply 368July 24, 2021 3:11 AM

R367 lol on what way?

by Anonymousreply 369July 24, 2021 4:22 AM

A friend who was a fan of another FL show pointed out that many people think FL and CA broke up in 2018, around the same time Punisher season 2 started filming. This blind (if true) says something similar. Still not sure it means anything about BB and FL especially since he wouldn’t have put her in a story if he was trying to hide her, but it disrupts many people’s assumption she was with CA while working with BB on punisher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370July 24, 2021 4:45 AM

Why do you keep flooding this site with redundant sequel threads? You're severely mentally ill. No real users on here are maxing out your threads. You're doing it yourself.

by Anonymousreply 371July 24, 2021 6:02 AM

R371 Someone’s panties in a bunch over a lonely Friday night?

by Anonymousreply 372July 24, 2021 6:28 AM

R371 the site owners probably appreciate the $ for subs. Maybe they bought themselves something nice, like a pretty bag or nice shoes. How selfish are you that you don't want the site to do well! Shame on you! Now you go pray to Lady Gaga that she will forgive you for your selfishness. I know Cher never would.

by Anonymousreply 373July 24, 2021 6:49 AM

Well, I may have had a little rant too many these past two days but I only joined then and it was because I could not hold back my utter annoyance anymore with somebody so privileged and intelligent to behave so idiotically.

by Anonymousreply 374July 24, 2021 7:21 AM

R370 as to that, CA and FL were at a premiere in Berlin together in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 375July 24, 2021 8:57 AM

And here in July 2019. You only need to google: FL and CA 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376July 24, 2021 9:06 AM

R368 If I remember correctly…

Firstly, the ‘BB’s got a new phone’ claim was down to a fan page saying he got one after fans suggested it during a live. He did need to clean his camera lens at the time as the pic was very smudgy, and things improved after he did that. He said his phone was ‘really old’ or words to that effect and purposely gave some gibberish model no for it (you’ll remember he likes gibberish). ‘Really old’ to me was maybe an iPhone 8 or SE or suchlike. But if you look at the link below, you’ll see in the S&B pic that he’s got either an iPhone 10 or an XS - launched 2017 and 2018 respectively. And as that pic is from 2019, he could well have got himself an update well before then.

So he’s not *such* an absolute dinosaur as he’s making out. I get the vibe that while he’s clearly not a techie, he wouldn’t want to be too far behind the curve with his gadgets, to keep up with his kiddie co-stars apart from anything else. But of course yes, he could’ve got a new one after the live, who knows!

Secondly, on to the shock at his looks: if memory serves, there were a lot of comments when he put up his depressive Elvis cover. Firstly there were squeals of ‘Ben’s got a new phone!” followed swiftly by shrieks of “Oh doesn’t he look tired/sad/depressed?” Not sure if he looked like that as a result of the ‘new phone’ (or properly polished lens?) or not!!! ….. I think they were more worried about his mindset and what they could do to cheer him up.

So BB… give us something real to gossip about - I’m really discussing your iPhone model here??!! Lmao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377July 24, 2021 10:01 AM

We could get back to some foundational DL issues. Group project idea: Next time Jules posts anything, everyone here go to her comments and ask her whether or not Ben is circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 378July 24, 2021 12:35 PM

R378 Guessing yes, since his mom is Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 379July 24, 2021 12:52 PM

R379 But didn’t we eventually agree that because he wasn’t raised religiously he probably wasn’t? A lot of guys in the UK aren’t but then again, with Mama being a sex therapist maybe she got him and Jack ‘done’ for hygiene rather than religious purposes. Wish someone would spill the beans so to speak!

by Anonymousreply 380July 24, 2021 1:16 PM

And he celebrates Christmas and never mentions Jewish holidays. And like R380 said, most guys in the UK aren't. That's the crux of the debate; it seems insoluble unless JH or Rayana weigh in.

by Anonymousreply 381July 24, 2021 1:46 PM

R381 Rayana’s friend can discreetly fact check this for yes, ja?

by Anonymousreply 382July 24, 2021 2:19 PM

*us

by Anonymousreply 383July 24, 2021 2:22 PM

R371 Lol are you calling people mentally ill for using a gossip site to…gossip? That’s embarrassing for you

by Anonymousreply 384July 24, 2021 3:00 PM

R384 there's this one troll that hates that Ben Barnes has so many threads. They have to show up every few threads to be a party pooper. We just ignore them and they go back to their mother's basement and look at cartoon porn until the next time we need a new thread. Don't stare, it's impolite. ;)

by Anonymousreply 385July 24, 2021 3:37 PM

(uh-oh.. she used the fairy emoji just like Ben did in his sunset sticker!! quick Ben, go yell at her to do an "emoji change" lol..)

BTW, has anyone else noticed how drastically reduced Ben's tagged IG page has gotten over the past week? I used to have to scroll for *a while* when I checked throughout the day. Now there's like.. ten new ones each time.

So weird, right?? Wonder what happened. . . .

by Anonymousreply 386July 24, 2021 4:17 PM

R386 He’s de-tagging post, but why?

by Anonymousreply 387July 24, 2021 4:27 PM

R386 And the same heart emoji he used on his sleeve hahaha! Yes, emoji change required.

Yeah I see what you mean. Three possible reasons?…..

The newer fans have finally realised he won’t respond to tagged posts no matter what they do?

The whole JH/emoji/song thing annoyed them?

The FL IG story infuriated them?

by Anonymousreply 388July 24, 2021 4:27 PM

R387 I don’t think he’s de-tagging is he? I think just reduced number of tagged pix as mentioned in R386 & R388?

by Anonymousreply 389July 24, 2021 4:29 PM

Perhaps he started to re-confirm his tags after he got the advice to be more careful of his social media somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 390July 24, 2021 4:31 PM

I think it’s just fewer tags and lower engagement now that the S&B release and press has died down and there isn’t anything new yet. Unless that like 9 pic series of Julianne’s blackface caused him to start monitoring his tags. I think he was tagged in that as well as her

by Anonymousreply 391July 24, 2021 4:36 PM

As a person heavily affected by the pandemic, seeing the Ho making out with her gfs all over Europe and showing it off, makes me physically sick. Vaxed or not.

by Anonymousreply 392July 24, 2021 4:45 PM

R392 It’s a huge ‘fuck you losers’ to everyone else in the world. Karma, baby - it’ll get you somewhere along the way.

And of course Barnes keeps liking her vacation snaps. Enabler.

by Anonymousreply 393July 24, 2021 4:53 PM

R388 Given the timing, as I purposefully said over the past week, my Occam's razor guess would be #3.

*shrug*

by Anonymousreply 394July 24, 2021 4:55 PM

I love how he retreats/hides on social media whenever there’s some kind of uproar, then he turns around & does dumb, provocative shit like the emoji-baiting and liking post that advertise her questionable behavior. He is totally clueless about how to defuse/diffuse/distract, and somehow just manages to invite ever greater scrutiny & criticism.

by Anonymousreply 395July 24, 2021 5:07 PM

R395 Totally he does! He needs to listen to us lmao.

by Anonymousreply 396July 24, 2021 5:09 PM

I really think that was a heart emoji in the sunset and not a fairy, but yeah the thirst trap stories once again from JH is a really big fuck you to all those who can’t afford to travel europe for a month straight and whose family or friends are dying of Covid as we speak. As we have established here she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and her money.

How crazy if JH and Nina are like fucking behind the scenes. JH is bisexual even though her own husband didn’t know until years into their marriage, oh shocker they got divorced. So if BB and her are together sending hidden messages to each other, and we know BB might be the jealous kind, I think dude you might have some competition. Your girl seems real excited to take some sexy pics of her best friend and post it to the world.

by Anonymousreply 397July 24, 2021 5:09 PM

R395 oh but he is the victim remember. He never does anything wrong, these people are just haters out to get him. His teenage fans need to protect him at every cost. When has he ever taken accountability?

by Anonymousreply 398July 24, 2021 5:11 PM

397 it was both. Heart and fairy on top. Like the lion on top of the read heart. Whatever it was, it was totally weird. To put it on top of the sunset. Remember sunset pic being removed for a black heart of all things, followed by the sunset lover picture …

by Anonymousreply 399July 24, 2021 5:14 PM

R395 I think instaboobgate and twittytitty made him go radio silent that week (except for the crying emojis beneath the rescue-videos and the weird Harry Burns account stuff), and it only coincided with JH being in France. He probably waited for it to die down and then came back with he most innocent fan art stuff.

by Anonymousreply 400July 24, 2021 5:25 PM

R395 he will probably think that it‘s his business what he does and does not on social media and it’s everybody else‘s fault if they look so closely. Whereas he wants us all to watch and admire his singing and piano playing and acting. But no, your social media is not private, it‘s part of your job. You can have private social media as much as you want. The whole purpose of Instagram is to make people notice you and whatever you are selling. That‘s the business model. HEY- I‘M THIS HOT ACTOR - DON‘T NOTICE ME WHEN I POST TO 2 MILLION PEOPLE.

by Anonymousreply 401July 24, 2021 5:41 PM

R399 Wait, what - I missed that!!!? He put a black heart on a sunset pic and then deleted it??? Damn, he was too quick for me that time!

by Anonymousreply 402July 24, 2021 5:46 PM

R402 that was on his reemerged private profile, which he changed in perfect sync to the posts in this forum. Ever since then I believe he his trying to troll the trolls and not doing himself any favors by doing so.

by Anonymousreply 403July 24, 2021 5:59 PM

R403 let me add: because there is a hord of teenagers reacting to his every move, calling for people to be cancelled, writing hate messages, racially insulting his co-stars and so forth.

by Anonymousreply 404July 24, 2021 6:12 PM

It‘s like being interviewed and then not telling them in advance not to ask personal questions, being asked personal question, refusing to answer, but then saying you will be less coy when you meet the woman you want to marry, making every fangirl in the solar system think: yes, ME!!! and encouraging your own boyband image, wondering why you‘re never cast for a serious role.

by Anonymousreply 405July 24, 2021 6:34 PM

R405 Encouraging boy band image? I thought he was only in a boy band for a couple weeks and quit because he thought it was embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 406July 24, 2021 6:37 PM

[quote] your own boyband image

But...I protest! I never WANTED to be in the boyband! I was only in for a week! Someone literally held a gun to my head and MADE me! How dare you bring up this painful memory? My mother says I have PTSD from it.

by Anonymousreply 407July 24, 2021 6:38 PM

R407 Benny boy, be grateful for every talking point that steers the conversation away from your sex life. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 408July 24, 2021 6:41 PM

When Ben's album flops embarrassingly, I wonder if he'll say the same things years from now?

"I never WANTED to record an album, really...."

by Anonymousreply 409July 24, 2021 6:44 PM

R407 yeah, that too. But I meant it more metaphorial. As someone who appeals to teenagers in a boygroup-esque manner.

by Anonymousreply 410July 24, 2021 6:45 PM

With his music it‘s just the same. The thousands and thousands of comments are only from fangirls hoping to be noticed. Some of his friends go : yay, well done, but not even that anymore. And everybody who maybe anybody and click, and sees that a tagged Jennifer Anniston does not react or like, but that there‘s only weird teenagers applauding, will go uuuuuuuh.

by Anonymousreply 411July 24, 2021 7:02 PM

I mean, I‘m not even a fan, just somebody who has observed him with benevolence over the years, and who gets totally pissed at how badly this man handles his second chance now. 1,8 Million! Tell them what your working on, tell them about acting, talk about Budapest in an engaging manner. Talk about past movies you made, movies you like, books to read. Don‘t post one sunset picture after another with hearts on them and tell people to magnetize and like teenage thirst tweets, I beg you!

by Anonymousreply 412July 24, 2021 7:31 PM

End of rant. i‘ll shut it now.

by Anonymousreply 413July 24, 2021 7:34 PM

R412 You are absolutely correct. He can talk about a hike, or a book he’s reading, or a dish he cooked for dinner, etc. Tell set stories from prior projects.

by Anonymousreply 414July 24, 2021 7:34 PM

R412 R414 Exactly! Just ENGAGE with people. Don’t drop stupid juvenile pic posts and then fuck off for days. Although we know that’s what you usually do, you need to INTERACT with all those people you made that little passive-aggressive poem for.

by Anonymousreply 415July 24, 2021 8:30 PM

R415 especially for those who are no stans. Who may be people thinking you may be an interesting asset. You‘re surely dreaming of being covered in pig bowels in a Lars von Trier movie, not only eternally postponed in a Netflix fantasy production until you are 50.

You may hate this site, but you should by now have come to the conclusion that the people writing here do have an understanding of showbiz and superior deductive skills than most people.

by Anonymousreply 416July 24, 2021 8:39 PM

*to most people. (Not superior grammer skills)

by Anonymousreply 417July 24, 2021 8:43 PM

*grammar 😂 I‘m out …

by Anonymousreply 418July 24, 2021 8:45 PM

Wow the fangirls are...not right...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419July 24, 2021 8:53 PM

R419 their handle is AnInsaneFangirl and I‘m wondering if it‘s a very subversive satire account, but I fear it isn‘t.

by Anonymousreply 420July 24, 2021 9:04 PM

They seem especially unhinged with their use of “little ones” and previous references to army and cult. This fandom is incredibly disturbing and also fascinating. This can’t be healthy for impressionable young minds in idolize someone who regularly plays some of these problematic characters even if the actor isn’t like that in real life. But he does it so well, it’s a blessing and a curse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421July 24, 2021 9:10 PM

R421 yapp, that‘s the teddybear one he liked the other day …

by Anonymousreply 422July 24, 2021 9:13 PM

R419 I can’t even imagine what R-Patz went through if this what BB gets.

by Anonymousreply 423July 24, 2021 9:15 PM

R423 seriously! I think that’s why he did his best to distance himself from the story and character even while he was filming them and on press tours. He doesn’t hide the fact he hates the material haha it’s just a very different style from Ben that may make him slightly less approachable as a form of self preservation. The twilight fans were/are insane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424July 24, 2021 9:21 PM

RP (always extending the initials glossary to confuse) has neither Twitter nor Instagram. Good choice. Just don‘t engage at all.

by Anonymousreply 425July 24, 2021 9:35 PM

R424 R-Patz brought some Cobain-level loathing & disdain to the game, fer sure.

by Anonymousreply 426July 24, 2021 9:36 PM

Well, Robert Pattinson has worked himself out of the post Twilight hole and is doing great movies now, also it is known who he has dated and is currently with, without anybody making any fuss about it, afaik.

by Anonymousreply 427July 24, 2021 9:42 PM

R421 R422

EARTH TO BENNY BOY

Can you hear us? Yes?

We’re trying to help you here, you know, contrary to what you might think. Just in a less screechy way than your kiddie fans. I mean, you do realise that some of those who follow you, attend the virtual cons and post some of that truly eyebrow-raising stuff on social media are 12-15 years old??!!! You’ll realise that when you see them in Paris. They are children, best keep that in mind.

You liked one of the above account’s posts on Twitter the other day.

Well done!… great example for your younger fans, this latest one. And because you liked their tweet, no doubt some of those young fans now follow them.

And you still insist on liking your incredibly self-absorbed ‘friend’s’ posts thereby signalling that you applaud her continued covid travelling, which she does for no good reason (only a selfish one).

I’m sure you’d rather not be considered a complete arse? So please THINK a bit more before you like.

OVER AND OUT!

by Anonymousreply 428July 24, 2021 9:44 PM

R428 I stand corrected, his ex suffered from the constant fan abuse. I just googled that.

by Anonymousreply 429July 24, 2021 9:44 PM

R427 unfortunately I don’t think there’s anything RP does that people don’t make a fuss about. I seem to remember stories about fans camping outside his home for days and fans sending constant death threats to Kristen Stewart after it came out that she cheated on him. I don’t think BB is there yet, but I get the desire for privacy when you compare it to what RP went through

by Anonymousreply 430July 24, 2021 9:58 PM

I think all and sundry can be happy that Ben was not cast as EC. Imagine him enthusing over the allegory of sparkling vampires. Teenage girls all over the planet would have imploded.

by Anonymousreply 431July 24, 2021 10:00 PM

R430 yes, then get a bloody social media manager, a pr person to brief interviewers, or only post about your favorite political agenda every three months like Tom Hiddleston does. Being private as an actor is also a job you need to take care of. Don’t hang out with the most camera crazy people in Hollywood. It won‘t happen because you demand it.

by Anonymousreply 432July 24, 2021 10:05 PM

As a seemingly relatively intelligent English lit major, I cannot imagine Ben trying to talk enthusiastically about the abhorrent pieces of literature that make up the twilight saga. Luckily the Grishaverse books S&B is based on are better (some better than others) otherwise it would be annoying to watch him bullshit his way through interviews. It would be funny to see Ben just say fuck it and do a RP-style interview someday if he ever didn’t like the material though lol

by Anonymousreply 433July 24, 2021 10:07 PM

R432 That’s the disconnect I don’t get: why he aligns himself with camera crazy fame whores when he genuinely seems to live a very simple life. He’s a working actor with a cult following. I suspect he wants a higher level of fame because he equates that with success, just considers it beneath him to court it directly so does it by proxy.

by Anonymousreply 434July 24, 2021 10:11 PM

R434 probably an uncool kid reflex to wanna belong to such a gang.

by Anonymousreply 435July 24, 2021 10:18 PM

R434 That’s an interesting theory. I’ve always felt that (aside from any carnal urges) Montana was hanging out with the cool kids. Sounds like the wee soul wasn’t that popular at school and that can make a big impression on your psyche at a young age. I’m sure Momma and Poppa would have tried to get him to talk his anxieties right out of him, but I think it sticks. So he was excited to be asked along on one of their covid travels - in with the in crowd* - and look how that backfired. Turned into Mean Girls.

*absolutely NOT how I regard them

by Anonymousreply 436July 24, 2021 10:19 PM

R435 our thoughts align

by Anonymousreply 437July 24, 2021 10:20 PM

It‘s a vicious cycle. Puppy like enthusiasm and the clique people will kick you. It happens again and again, until you decide not to do it anymore and stay with your own weirdo kind.

by Anonymousreply 438July 24, 2021 10:28 PM

But in what way would JH, ND, and SW ever be considered cool even within Hollywood? JH hasn’t done much besides reality TV which Ben surely isn’t interested in getting into, ND will only ever be remembered for being part of the teen vampire craze era with her show, and SW is an athlete with a problematic reputation. He already has a much better and more appropriate friend group with Zelda Williams and some other well connected kids who also choose to stay out of the spotlight. I think he was and still is being purely led by his prick and he needs to get laid elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 439July 24, 2021 10:31 PM

R439 i think it‘s their fearlessness. The attraction. Also with JH. Insecure men love the terrier type. Who just goes for things and protects them and bites others away.

by Anonymousreply 440July 24, 2021 10:34 PM

R434 R435 All good points. I guess JH to him is like the cheerleader queen bee. She was raised to manipulate and professionally thrive on predatory attention. Her sense of self worth is steeped in whether men find her attractive. He’s the skinny but cute, well-raised drama, musical theater geek. He craves credibility, but like all straight boys, craves the girl he felt rejected by.

by Anonymousreply 441July 24, 2021 10:40 PM

R439 Most sane people would never consider them cool. But he’s been lured in by a manipulative lil bitch who’s a malignant narcissist. I am sure his parents would have spotted that in her at fifty paces, but again with the teen stuff… your parents say No, you go and do it anyway. I’m sure his real friends have tried to steer him away from them too with the same result. Yes, he should definitely have stayed with his original friend group. You didn’t get all the backlash you’ve had recently with them, did ya Benji?? Pray for an epiphany for him.

by Anonymousreply 442July 24, 2021 10:41 PM

So, Ben, today we have solved all your problems. Take it to heart, dearest.

by Anonymousreply 443July 24, 2021 10:44 PM

Not clear on why JH left BL. He’s her type, and he had loads more cash.

by Anonymousreply 444July 24, 2021 10:44 PM

R444 my guess is he wanted to settle down all American Pie and she wanted more more more fame and attention. Those sport‘s guys are not really spotlight seekers per se.

by Anonymousreply 445July 24, 2021 10:48 PM

R444 Well, there’s the entirely unfounded allegation that it was his fault her two dogs died. I think it’s more likely he started calling her out on her bullshit. So he eventually decided to call it a day. I still think he let her file the divorce papers. But I think that she was then truly bitch-slapped when she found out he’d moved on so quickly. Another reason she called Good Doggy Benji to heel at Montana, I swear. Using him yet again but the big idiot still can’t see it, I don’t think.

by Anonymousreply 446July 24, 2021 10:49 PM

R444 based on that CDAN blind about their marriage ending due to “so much more” than just cheating and some other things JH exes have said about her, I truly think JH and her family are kinda insane and have some skeletons in their closet between their associations with the Mormon church and the Republican Party and the entertainment industry and I hope it all comes out one day. I think it was once said everyone expected Ben to inherit the therapy business from his parents if he hadn’t gone into acting so maybe he considers her a science project he occasionally got to fuck once BL was out of the picture (and maybe before) but that’s just not a healthy way to select life partners and I hope he spends some time to reflect on that before he tries again.

by Anonymousreply 447July 24, 2021 10:55 PM

R447 Something to this theory. He clearly relishes being the older, smarter one in his relationships: Rayana, Meganne, JH, and who knows who else. He likes that mentor role. He feels valued and frankly I think it feeds the insecure boy’s ego. But he gets cheated on, and that keeps him insecure.

by Anonymousreply 448July 24, 2021 11:04 PM

But the trouble is, I guess, he sees himself with somebody far more prestigious, in the woman he wants to maaaarrrry, like an author or a director or a composer or something of that calibre, but with that type of woman, you can‘t be the knowitall.

by Anonymousreply 449July 24, 2021 11:09 PM

R449 Gotta date one if you want to marry one, BB.

by Anonymousreply 450July 24, 2021 11:10 PM

Well I hope he finds his single and slightly younger version of Lisa Joy someday so this JH shenanigans can become a distant memory

by Anonymousreply 451July 24, 2021 11:11 PM

R451 they sure want to trot after him to Budapest and sit the brood.

by Anonymousreply 452July 24, 2021 11:14 PM

You know, if a heterosexual man with all his teeth and a reasonable income declares he wants to get married and have children, he has no trouble whatsoever doing just that, even if he spends three quarters of his life on the moon.

by Anonymousreply 453July 24, 2021 11:17 PM

R453 This is 100% correct. And if you look like BB, you even have your pick of the litter.

by Anonymousreply 454July 24, 2021 11:21 PM

R454 assuming he can see any good bits of the litter through the hoards of screeching little ones

by Anonymousreply 455July 24, 2021 11:24 PM

R453 R454 I’m sticking with my theory that despite him repeating that like a mantra for years, he doesn’t actually want to settle down. Apart from anything else, the women he’s been hanging around with the past few years all seem pretty superficial, but in saying that they are probably not willing to be the Invisible Girlfriend while he’s still Messin’ Around. Sorry, I just can’t get that ‘anthem’ of his on Raya out of my head. (See first sentence of this para).

by Anonymousreply 456July 24, 2021 11:48 PM

R456 He’s snacking on In n’ Out burgers while he’s waiting for a Kobe steak to fall into his lap. Without actually walking into a restaurant that has it on the menu.

by Anonymousreply 457July 24, 2021 11:53 PM

Who on here is friends with Rayana?

by Anonymousreply 458July 25, 2021 1:02 AM

R456 as boring as she is, it cant‘ be any of the recent posters.

by Anonymousreply 459July 25, 2021 7:35 AM

R456 exactly. That‘s what I meant. If he really wanted that life and it suited his personality, he would long have it.

by Anonymousreply 460July 25, 2021 8:24 AM

It’s hard to believe because it seems so ridiculous but I think JH must be spending her vacation pathetically reading this thread because a couple hours ago in her story she just used the fairy AND the pink heart that we think were used by Ben on top of that sunset icon as R399 mentioned. That’s not a very common emoji to use and I don’t think I’ve ever seen either of them use the fairy until recently so it’s weird and annoying AF.

by Anonymousreply 461July 25, 2021 1:28 PM

So now the Ho has taken to posting unflattering pics? What’s the opposite of thirst trap?

by Anonymousreply 462July 25, 2021 1:28 PM

I just think she’s so self absorbed she doesn’t think any pic of her is unflattering. Ben probably isn’t up yet on this Sunday morning otherwise he probably would have already liked it because she’s his little beach fairy 🧚‍♀️💗🤮

by Anonymousreply 463July 25, 2021 1:38 PM

R461 Second time she’s used them. One of them copying the other I assumed, i do think it’s too much of a coincidence.

R462 R463 Those white joggers are really not flattering. Her arse is looking bigger by the day!! Oh yeah, am sure he’ll like it when he eventually falls out of bed.

by Anonymousreply 464July 25, 2021 1:43 PM

R464 I just don’t feel wrong body-shaming someone whose entire bread & butter, and the bait through which she ensnares BB, is her body. Jules, you’ve lost it. You are looking like a normal girl now. FWIW, Meganne Young also used to post ass shots with cryptic messages in her Ben-era, so he’s an ass man. (reinforced by these women also being natural & small-breasted)

by Anonymousreply 465July 25, 2021 1:58 PM

Isn‘t that fairy the new instagram sign for queer if you are actually perhaps a little bi, like the Ho claims to be? In context with the Nina nearly make out pics?

by Anonymousreply 466July 25, 2021 2:03 PM

Jessie Mei Li has that fairy behind her vegan and pride emojis.

by Anonymousreply 467July 25, 2021 2:06 PM

R464 i just feel we are going to find those same amojis an almost every pseudo influencers stories these days, when they want to illustrate how happy and sunshiney and full of positivity they are.

by Anonymousreply 468July 25, 2021 2:08 PM

R468 probably so, and JH independently using them isn’t that weird, but still have no idea why Ben felt the need to put little microscopic ones on his sunset. Is he saying he’s bi too now?

by Anonymousreply 469July 25, 2021 2:11 PM

R469 I think they are for those specific people who analyse just such stuff, to troll them. And I mean us.

by Anonymousreply 470July 25, 2021 2:13 PM

Their friend Lexi Dupont is featuring their beach riding tour right now in her story.

by Anonymousreply 471July 25, 2021 2:14 PM

R469 Seriously, you could not even see those if you did not look at that story with a hawkeye. You‘d have to pause and screenshot and enlarge. I‘m thinking of the text between them: look, babe, I posted you a secret message of love on my story, but you can‘t see it with your bare eyes, can you see it on the stripes of the sunset? And on my sleeve. I secretly wanted to send you a message, just so you know.

by Anonymousreply 472July 25, 2021 2:17 PM

Syl said the IG sleuth said this forum was compromised. And I watched that go down live and in color.

by Anonymousreply 473July 25, 2021 2:23 PM

Not related to anything really - I suppose tenuously to R463 and R464 - BB getting up in the morning and how he’s not a morning person apparently, but this made me laugh. Think it might be from 2016/2017 or thereabouts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474July 25, 2021 2:24 PM

R474 dad‘s drugs seem to work. Btw what a great way to answer the girlfriend question.

by Anonymousreply 475July 25, 2021 2:27 PM

R473 um, what do you mean?…. In addition to the the various fan pages and Lord who know else that reads these threads and then snitches to BB?

by Anonymousreply 476July 25, 2021 2:35 PM

I wonder if Ben’s covid traveling has impacted his and Rob’s relationship. Rob seemed pretty strict about being careful and I think tweeted about being alone on Christmas which would make it extra annoying if Ben went to the UK for Christmas and then Montana. Rob also just doesn’t seem like the type to put up with a superficial idiot like JH and her black face when he describes himself as a SJW. Ben must be having a midlife crisis because otherwise communicating with your GF through secret emojis is something a pre-teen would do once their parents finally gave them their own phone. No wonder even his teen fans are getting annoyed with it

by Anonymousreply 477July 25, 2021 2:38 PM

R475 Yes isn’t it! It just cracked me up, so much for the ‘hero Prince’ image - kill your own spider lmao

by Anonymousreply 478July 25, 2021 2:38 PM

R473 Yeah, it’s been surmised that one of the creepy fangirl minions reports back to Ben. Which, frankly, seems like more work than scanning the threads yourself, because although you don’t get the Cliffs Notes, you have to deal with the creeper. If BB himself reads these, then… it’s like Cameo for us but without the fees! Woohoo!

by Anonymousreply 479July 25, 2021 2:38 PM

We are all at our wits end with this bullshit lol I don’t think it’s just with whoever reads DL anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480July 25, 2021 2:42 PM

R479 if I were Ben and got the link to this forum I‘d be addicted to it.

by Anonymousreply 481July 25, 2021 2:43 PM

Come on, Ben, give us a sign. Wear a red hat in your next instapost and we‘ll know you‘re watching us. Why bother with the tiny emojis? We know that you know that we know.

by Anonymousreply 482July 25, 2021 2:50 PM

R481 It is pretty entertaining. I have to wonder how many times he’d inwardly cringing at how spot-on we are (“Shit, they’re onto me!”), or conversely, thinking, “Hell, no! Never!”

by Anonymousreply 483July 25, 2021 2:52 PM

Ha her hashtag #divinefeminine yeah she has a lot of work to do before she can claim that. She is the farthest one can get from what that means. Oh and first you have to heal the ego and she only lives in her ego. JH stop trying to sell us on the idea you are spiritual, you are greedy and selfish and a narcissist. No one is buying it, which is why all your businesses are failing. It’s your lack of authenticity for me sis. Please sit down.

by Anonymousreply 484July 25, 2021 3:12 PM

R464 did you see the story from the hairstylist about her exentsions and JH was dancing around and twerking to Beyonce. One of the most cringe things I have seen. She thinks she is so sexy, but no. Just 😐

by Anonymousreply 485July 25, 2021 3:15 PM

R485 Yes, it was vomit-inducing. Oh and a *Beyoncé* song…. OMG it’s another message to Ben LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 486July 25, 2021 3:27 PM

If he isn’t actually dating her then he needs to somehow set the record straight because having any type of association with her is incredibly embarrassing, and even more so if it were actually not true

by Anonymousreply 487July 25, 2021 3:31 PM

R487 100% She does nothing for his brand, nothing to further his career aspirations. She’s arm candy to an athlete, but not a (self-perceived) thespian.

by Anonymousreply 488July 25, 2021 3:34 PM

Guess he‘s just waiting for her to show up with a new guy and knowing her that‘s gonna be soon.

by Anonymousreply 489July 25, 2021 3:34 PM

I mean if he unfollowed her on his public account and stop liking all her posts than no one would still be talking about it. He could like everything from a private account and they could have their secret relationship and no one would give him shit or ever think any emoji is a secret message. He could have ended all of this six months ago, but he continues to feed into it and then play the victim. Oh people are making shit up and speculating. He is doing all of this. Cindy you need to tell your boy to stop.

by Anonymousreply 490July 25, 2021 3:36 PM

R488 in fact with instaboobgate, liking teenager thirst posts PLUS suspected HO relations, he looks downright disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 491July 25, 2021 3:37 PM

Yeah she doesn’t follow him anymore and hasn’t liked his last two posts so it’s not like it would really look like some awkward snub if he just broke it off in the social media world

by Anonymousreply 492July 25, 2021 3:42 PM

R488 I don’t think any man looks good alongside his choice in masturbation material. Ben is hardly unique in that. He’d have been better served bu pulling a Chris Evans, tho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493July 25, 2021 3:43 PM

R491 seriously, those girls were just three weeks ago offering themselves up because he liked that stupid site, and he likes their posts? Don‘t you make the connection they will be making in their hormonal state?

by Anonymousreply 494July 25, 2021 3:43 PM

What's the legal age of consent in Paris? Ben might need to know...

by Anonymousreply 495July 25, 2021 7:25 PM

Just coz they call him Daddy doesn't mean it will fool the gendarmes, know what I mean?

by Anonymousreply 496July 25, 2021 7:28 PM

New story, at least it‘s not a sunset.

by Anonymousreply 497July 25, 2021 7:35 PM

Yes, we‘re all at the beach … why don‘t he and the Ho just swim towards each other. Oh, wrong oceans?

by Anonymousreply 498July 25, 2021 7:37 PM

Does anyone else find it *HILARIOUS* that it's now VERY CLEARLY a competition between him and The Ho?

"Who needs a Grand Tour of all the European beaches? I've got a beach too! I don't need a vacation! Screw you!!!"

You've gotta admit, his shitshow of a life is entertaining as fuck some times..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499July 25, 2021 7:37 PM

R499 my thoughts exactly. I detected no emojis though. That‘s a plus. The fangirls will evaporate.

by Anonymousreply 500July 25, 2021 7:40 PM

To make it worse EVERYBODY will now think he‘s with the Ho in Portugal.

by Anonymousreply 501July 25, 2021 7:42 PM

R500 Haha none, and I checked very carefully!

R501 Some probably will, but we know it’s a Girls’ Road Trip. ND wouldn’t have allowed him to show up if Shauny Boy’s not there!!

He hasn’t liked the Big Flat Bum post yet…..

by Anonymousreply 502July 25, 2021 7:47 PM

Twitter will have to build a new server facility because alle the fangirls are sharing it

by Anonymousreply 503July 25, 2021 7:49 PM

R499 Y’all, we asked for life, and he gave us life. No red hat, but this might be our proof that he keeps up with DL 😂

by Anonymousreply 504July 25, 2021 7:50 PM

If he had read carefully he would have created some bloody content instead of heating infantile ovaries.

by Anonymousreply 505July 25, 2021 7:53 PM

R505 Yes, well, he’s Bin Bons. He’s not Professor Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 506July 25, 2021 7:58 PM

R502 (along with others who wondered..) There's no way he was going to like her post, it mentions kinrgy, and he doesn't ever support her businesses.

At least maybe that's one good thing we can say about him.. maybe he knows full well she's a bullshit artist that's peddling snake oil to the desperate masses and he refuses to endorse that.

He only swindles fangirls out of their money at cons. He has class.

by Anonymousreply 507July 25, 2021 8:00 PM

I like the allegory of beach photos. It‘s a genre I enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 508July 25, 2021 8:02 PM

R(08 Allegorical of what? Cleansing? Or salt water thirst trap? 😿

by Anonymousreply 509July 25, 2021 8:07 PM

"Ben" is its own gender now?

SMH fangirls.. SMDH *sigh*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510July 25, 2021 8:10 PM

R507 Oh thanks for clarifying, I forgot to read her bullshit caption so serves me right!

R510 That’s just…. pathetic!!!!

by Anonymousreply 511July 25, 2021 8:12 PM

So they are all commenting now on how he wants to turn them on on purpose. I congratulate him from the bottom of my heart.

by Anonymousreply 512July 25, 2021 8:21 PM

R499 That made me laugh! That’s exactly what it is, it’s the first thing that came into my head when I saw it on his story!

by Anonymousreply 513July 25, 2021 8:25 PM

He looks like he’s getting some of that punisher era muscle back. Maybe that’s what he’s been filling his days with. Showing JH what she’s missing out on while she’s fucking around with ND in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 514July 25, 2021 8:28 PM

R504 He knows everyone is mad at the emojis and doesn’t want to satisfy just one group with a red hat pic so he went with the diplomatic shirtless, wet, proof-of-life selfie to please the masses. I think this thread might still be his guilty pleasure beach read though

by Anonymousreply 515July 25, 2021 8:35 PM

I think the red hat is coming. If it won‘t I will cry for days and sob for months.

by Anonymousreply 516July 25, 2021 8:38 PM

R516 No no, you have to MANIFEST that it's going to happen, that's how the fangirls get him to comply.

Literally. I'm quoting.

by Anonymousreply 517July 25, 2021 8:42 PM

I’m not keeping up here…. red hat?

by Anonymousreply 518July 25, 2021 8:48 PM

Just to share the general idea:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519July 25, 2021 8:56 PM

Well I don’t think any of them are mad about the quality of pics his new phone takes now. They are literally having a meltdown and it’s pretty entertaining actually

by Anonymousreply 520July 25, 2021 8:56 PM

The thing that amuses me most that it‘s the last thing he wants his image to be: calm heed at tea.

by Anonymousreply 521July 25, 2021 8:59 PM

R518 see post R482 regarding red hat

by Anonymousreply 522July 25, 2021 9:12 PM

R522 Thank you. (Note to self, pay more attention in class).

by Anonymousreply 523July 25, 2021 9:13 PM

R521 Are we so sure about this? His stories used to be quite goofy (e.g. drumming to music, dropping hints about audio books, etc) but lately they have been more Ben thirst trap pics with sunsets or at the beach and may or may not include tiny emojis. Julianne doesn’t actually follow him so I’m not convinced they are all for her, although she likely follows him on a private account. Maybe he’s just liking the attention and uproar each one causes. He is a Leo after all

by Anonymousreply 524July 25, 2021 9:26 PM

She certainly follows him on her private account which she will most def have.

by Anonymousreply 525July 25, 2021 9:27 PM

R524 Spot on. He’s a Leo, he’s got one of the lead roles in a Netflix hit show, and he’s got hordes of screaming teen fans. Absolute publicity whore (he’s said it himself in an interview ages ago with him and CC).

by Anonymousreply 526July 25, 2021 9:31 PM

R526 CC?

by Anonymousreply 527July 25, 2021 9:35 PM

Yes, but what‘s the publicity? Who‘s going to think it‘s newsworthy or remotely interesting that he is pretty? That‘s basically all people know about him in the general public.

by Anonymousreply 528July 25, 2021 9:37 PM

R524 i think he does not feel comfortable doing that anymore with so many followers. It used to be just him and the Narnia crowd. In fact, his social media was much more interesting back them.

by Anonymousreply 529July 25, 2021 9:43 PM

R528 Other than being an unbelievably complete fucking idiot some times, that is all there is to know about Ben Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 530July 25, 2021 9:45 PM

I really, truly, deeply loathe people who only post stories to IG. Such laziness. It's an Instagram post, you don't have to fucking write 'Hamlet.'

Not just Ben, I never look at the stories of anyone I follow. If you can't be arsed to post real content, I can't be arsed to pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 531July 25, 2021 9:45 PM

R531 Realize that Ben is so private he can't abide evidence of ANYTHING available on the internet. Clearly even his friends know this, as when was the last time they tagged him in *ANYTHING*. Years.

Obviously he's only ever going to post stories. They disappear from the internet after 24 hours, so he's safe.

Right?

by Anonymousreply 532July 25, 2021 9:51 PM

R529 well I hope he snaps out of it and brings back goofy Ben to temper this DILF image that’s he’s probably still mostly oblivious to. If he’s comfortable enough to post tiny inexplicable emojis he should be comfortable enough to at least post work or music related things. Hopefully the content will improve once he’s back with the other young whippersnappers of the S&B cast in November

by Anonymousreply 533July 25, 2021 9:52 PM

Maybe he thought that‘s what was meant by engaging content.

by Anonymousreply 534July 25, 2021 10:03 PM

Keep em coming!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535July 25, 2021 10:15 PM

Meanwhile this one just seems to be fantasizing out loud about talking to Ben about her little “project” lmao there is definitely a spectrum of insanity in this fandom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536July 25, 2021 10:33 PM

R536 they are also hating each other and protecting him from the opposite spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 537July 25, 2021 10:44 PM

R535 BB …. hits LIKE

R536 That pic looks a lot like those posted from his 1-2-1’s back in May…. so perhaps she did actually have that convo! Or yeah it’s in her head… who knows lmao.

by Anonymousreply 538July 25, 2021 10:51 PM

R535 My absolute favorite part of this is that she's completely willing to tweet that, but is clearly way too much of a prude to actually type out the word pussy.

I'm getting mixed messages here dear.. poor confused, utterly desperate thing.

by Anonymousreply 539July 25, 2021 10:52 PM

R539 Fans used to put that dumb shit in an envelope, but now they broadcast it on Twitter. All that’s wrong with GenZ, right there.

by Anonymousreply 540July 25, 2021 10:56 PM

I think he looks just the same as last year when he went swimming, and I don‘t think his frame will habe changed from his last singing video. He knows what to show.

by Anonymousreply 541July 25, 2021 10:57 PM

R540 No nips! He kept it G-rated 😂

by Anonymousreply 542July 25, 2021 10:59 PM

We all know (and I mean all) that he‘ll never be Channing Tatum bodywise.

by Anonymousreply 543July 25, 2021 11:04 PM

R543 that’s probably a good thing. Imagine how many more JH-types he would have to be fending off and we would have to be filling these threads with “research” lol one shallow, peck-obsessed, empty shell of a fake blonde woman is enough to handle at a time thanks

by Anonymousreply 544July 25, 2021 11:16 PM

R544 Absolutely a good thing. JH declaring she wants “muscles and pecs” was a clear BB diss, and for the same reason it prob hurt his feelings, it was music to our ears.

by Anonymousreply 545July 25, 2021 11:46 PM

He needs to manscape that beard, btw. It’s starting to look like 70s-era pubes.

by Anonymousreply 546July 25, 2021 11:49 PM

R527 His pal Christian Coulson.

R545 Yes it was, I’m convinced of it. I’m still traumatised by the thought of those legs of his in the ice cream pap. Her legs looked double the size of his and I felt sure she could’ve told him to wear his trademark joggers if she’d chosen to. But she didn’t.

R546 It’s verging on his very beardy look for the Soteria video. He needs to show off that sharp jawline more, as he’s beginning to look like a grandpappy with this longer beard. All he needs is pipe and slippers.

by Anonymousreply 547July 25, 2021 11:57 PM

He has classic skinny guys (who isn’t a long distance runner) legs. Good thing he has the face he has, or he’d really be in trouble. Am wondering if he’s growing out the beard for S&B S2. Going Ganfalf the Grey on us.

by Anonymousreply 548July 26, 2021 12:04 AM

BB : *thinks* “Hmmm, maybe if I post a thirst pic of me looking all sexy and wet from the sea, it’ll make them all forget about EmojiGate.”

DL : “Nah.”

by Anonymousreply 549July 26, 2021 1:06 AM

Noticed that BB likes just about every post Amita puts up. He’s a lot more random with other S&B cast members. Also has been liking (recently) Lisa Joy’s dog posts. Still on WW 4 trail haha.

by Anonymousreply 550July 26, 2021 1:45 AM

R550 I’ve noticed that too! I think Amita or Daisy Head from S&B would be much better picks for BB than fucking JH. Daisy even avoids the spotlight and social media more than he does. I hope the distraction of going to Hungary for another 6 months will finally end this JH once and for all

by Anonymousreply 551July 26, 2021 1:59 AM

I kinda hate him. I definitely hate the fangirls. Irrationally.

by Anonymousreply 552July 26, 2021 2:12 AM

Syl, he only posts stories so he doesn't have to read comments, clutching his pearls as girls young enough to be his granddaughter talk about deepthroating him. Or delete troll comments.

by Anonymousreply 553July 26, 2021 2:16 AM

Amita is way too fucking young for him. He doesn’t like far more of Lisa Joy’s posts than he does.

by Anonymousreply 554July 26, 2021 2:17 AM

R554 Amita’s 24, that’s in his seeming preferred age range, but apparently she’s dating a male model/fitness trainer so he’s out of luck by all accounts, and the likes are probably all for nothing. I wasn’t saying he likes all of LJ’s posts, just that he likes a lot of her doggy ones.

by Anonymousreply 555July 26, 2021 2:35 AM

Well, Lizzy McAlpine’s latest post has given him something new to slap the salami to.

by Anonymousreply 556July 26, 2021 2:59 AM

R549 I don’t think we will ever get an explanation for emojigate or why the name on BB’s empty private insta says Harry Burns, but the DL will never forget. He’s now made it so that every emoji he uses will be scrutinized because he’s no longer just an innocent internet user using emojis to improve expression online, he’s apparently using them to be tricky. And I don’t think he’s going to like the increased scrutiny because it’s not just DL noticing now. Hope it was worth it

by Anonymousreply 557July 26, 2021 5:08 AM

That girl may be talented but why pose in front of an open toilet? Is that a thing?

by Anonymousreply 558July 26, 2021 5:16 AM

R558 Gen z takes pics literally everywhere lol that’s why I’m pretty confident BB would not be interested or compatible with anyone in that age group he’s simply too camera shy and technology averse

by Anonymousreply 559July 26, 2021 5:21 AM

R555 I think his likes really don‘t mean anything much. He probably just likes the ones instagram plays out first or the ones that are linked in peoole‘s stories. He likes about every post from Gugu Mbatha-Raw and has for over a year.

by Anonymousreply 560July 26, 2021 5:22 AM

Did he date Gugu or is this just another friend sitch?

by Anonymousreply 561July 26, 2021 5:36 AM

I don‘t know, she‘s friends with Chiké. I wanted tk point out that we put so much weight on his likes. Don‘t think they mean much. Just a friendly gesture.

by Anonymousreply 562July 26, 2021 5:47 AM

Yeah I get that but there are cozy pics of them going back a while.

by Anonymousreply 563July 26, 2021 6:52 AM

R560 lol look what you’ve done. But I do agree about the likes probably not meaning much. I’ve said before even if he did date someone like JH and then it ended, he would probably want to continue to make it appear like they were only ever just friends and are still friends and throwing out a like every now and then is bare minimum effort. I have always wondered if something happened with him and Emilia Clarke though since he used to like a lot of her stuff and then stopped following her, so maybe that challenges my theory. R563 I only see pics of them at the BAFTA awards. Are there more? I think they are probably just both in the clique of British expats in Hollywood that follow each other and occasionally interact (at least publicly)

by Anonymousreply 564July 26, 2021 7:07 AM

R564 maybe she never liked him back. Or she was on his Instalist -least interacted with you- and she had to give up her, no doubt, relished space among his chosen few. Or she got into a fight with one of his very very many female good friends.

by Anonymousreply 565July 26, 2021 7:54 AM

@546 he keeps long it to bring his white powder whereever he goes. That wink is also very granddad. Sort of. To use his most used phrase. Does anybody else jump everytime he says sort of? I do.

by Anonymousreply 566July 26, 2021 8:44 AM

Just the day to get this kind of publicity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567July 26, 2021 9:05 AM

R556 At least he hasn’t liked the last 2 posts. He’s supposed to be into her singing so I guess he thinks it wouldn’t look good to like her thirst posts. (Not very thirsty IMO). Or he’s learned his lesson from instaboobgate?

R564 I hear you, but he definitely does seem to go through phases where he likes just about every one of someone’s posts then goes silent. But I think on the whole it’s just honest to god friend likes (or exes, and ‘look we’re just friends and still just friends’ posts.

by Anonymousreply 568July 26, 2021 10:07 AM

R568 might be due to the Insta algo. When you follow someone new or like someone more than once, or when you watch their stories and they post a lot of them, you will always see them first on your feed. So that‘s a very common click pattern.

by Anonymousreply 569July 26, 2021 10:15 AM

R552 the fangirls are a real problem, because they organize and react in a swarm. The last time it was only a tiny joke, let somebody else make a bigger joke, and they‘ll be at them. Being mobbed and silenced online is a very unpleasant experience, especially if you have good intentions and are misunderstood by little idiots, the results may not be instant, but some actresses may say in private they‘d rather not work with him, and it‘s a silent understanding. Because, the fangirls are in themselves just a small group that nobody needs as an audience for a good project. Let‘s not forget, Benny Boo does not have the reputation of being a cashcow in general.

by Anonymousreply 570July 26, 2021 10:33 AM

R570 not to forget that most of them will grow out of it in a few years, so the hassle they may cause longterm does not even mean he keeps that large of a fanbase. He really should tell them a sentence or two on how to behave themselves.

by Anonymousreply 571July 26, 2021 10:38 AM

R570 Exactly! If the fan girls are going to make it unbearable for any actress to play BB’s love interest because they swarm the person’s online (and maybe offline) presence with jealousy and negativity like they do with FL they might be wary to work with him. Or any co-star for that matter if they put Ben on such a high pedestal that if they don’t get their way with their preferred story line they are going to insult the other actors and creators by saying Ben was the only one worth watching. I don’t think it would be a deal breaker necessarily, but it’s definitely an unnecessary annoyance from people who supposedly want to support his career

by Anonymousreply 572July 26, 2021 10:46 AM

It’s kinda funny they are having to explicitly say “be respectful” and “don’t sexualize him” in their requests for these little projects they do now. It’s like the old guard Narnia fans are trying to moderate the young thirsty new fans and it’s just going to make them all seem even more toxic and invite the behavior they were trying to avoid lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573July 26, 2021 10:51 AM

R572 yes, if things remain as they are. Just saying, he should reel them in before things escalate further.

R573 how darling

by Anonymousreply 574July 26, 2021 10:53 AM

R572 and their motive is to be No 1 fan in those silly rankings they have. They‘re doing it all for themselves and their entertainment, just like we are doing this here for our entertainment. We - and them - could just switch actor and probably have just as much fun, because we make it fun ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 575July 26, 2021 11:25 AM

"Don't sexualize him." That's too funny. What even is the point of BB if you can't sexualize him? As if the old Narnia fraus didn't do that themselves back in the day.

The problem as I see it is that these young kids are sexualizing THEMSELVES and offering that up to an old dude.

by Anonymousreply 576July 26, 2021 12:13 PM

R576 Sylvia on point

by Anonymousreply 577July 26, 2021 12:14 PM

It‘s a weird merger of the ‚‘he is so sweet and feminist‘ and therefore acceptable in the 🧚‍♀️ 🌈 🦄 🌱 world and the primeval urges of ‚‘just want to be fucked by a dark bad boy‘

by Anonymousreply 578July 26, 2021 12:25 PM

😂 hahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579July 26, 2021 12:29 PM

Hahaha basically all his roles sexualize him to a certain extent and he just posted a shirtless wet pic Ben Barnes knows he has sex appeal. But just because you are 16 years old and have a Twitter account and can publicly discuss how you want a 40 year old to rail you doesn’t mean you should. Especially if it’s also the type of Twitter account college admissions committees and employers can find 😂

by Anonymousreply 580July 26, 2021 12:34 PM

"Now," he pants, hands clutching the sheets. "Now, now, now, Caspian, please..."

Wait, what? Caspian is a top?!? This work was composed in July 2008.

I remember the net being flooded with awful Peter/Caspian porn "art," too but of course I can't find it now. Would be great to troll Ben with it on his birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581July 26, 2021 1:20 PM

I finally got around to listening to last summer’s That One Audition podcast with BB, and it was a great listen. Interestingly, though, he mentioned that a lot of the feedback on his early roles was that he was bland. And I thought, SO YOU’RE AWARE! (By the way, I think that applies to everything up until Westworld.)

by Anonymousreply 582July 26, 2021 2:48 PM

R573 I can’t believe they would want to avoid content like this by having such strict rules about submissions for their birthday projects 😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583July 26, 2021 2:57 PM

The Beach Girls are very silent today. Maybe they are flying back today? May Air France lose all their designer clothes again as they spread love and Covid within their cabin.

by Anonymousreply 584July 26, 2021 3:16 PM

R583 Oh my word. Please don’t let these kids grow up to be teachers, run for office, or have their osn kids 🤦‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 585July 26, 2021 3:16 PM

R585 come on, we all were like that. I remember staring at Marky Mark‘s underwear forever. Just Marky Mark never liked my tweets back in 1994.

by Anonymousreply 586July 26, 2021 3:20 PM

Edit R585 but Marky Mark and I were born in the same decade.

by Anonymousreply 587July 26, 2021 3:22 PM

R586 In private is one thing; posting it publicly is another.

by Anonymousreply 588July 26, 2021 3:34 PM

R588 I don‘t think that exists for that generation.

by Anonymousreply 589July 26, 2021 3:35 PM

R589 Thus Lizzy’s awkward, post-piss attempt at sexy. Uh, no thank you, child.

by Anonymousreply 590July 26, 2021 3:45 PM

I'm just going to post this now, cause I swear if I blink one more time someone's gonna fill up this thread on us.. ;)

Feel free to carry on till 600 though!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591July 26, 2021 3:55 PM

Now I can‘t think of anything

by Anonymousreply 592July 26, 2021 4:14 PM

I *love* that this just popped up in my feed! Oh IG algorithms how I love you some times..

BTW, does Ben still follow this account, or was it previously sacrificed to the 250 gods?? I'm imagining his reaction now. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593July 26, 2021 4:37 PM

He still follows it. Hope he sees it

by Anonymousreply 594July 26, 2021 4:39 PM

The fangirls are also on TikTok but nothing in this world could ever make me go there to stalk what they‘re up to there.

by Anonymousreply 595July 26, 2021 4:45 PM

R593 R594 Love that. Absolutely I hope he sees it but the IG algo is crap so he probably won’t.

R595 Dreading the day BB gets his own account on there instead of using “a friend’s”. Guessing that will be whenever the album comes out. Whenever that might be.

by Anonymousreply 596July 26, 2021 4:57 PM

Their tiktoks occasionally make it over to Twitter and they are so cringey. It’s one thing to say you want him to rail you in a tweet but quite another to say it in a video 😂 I’m embarrassed for her and any of her family that might come across that in the future

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597July 26, 2021 4:58 PM

R591 This new one only started on Thursday. Amusing that we’re at the end of another one and we haven’t even had a proper BB scandal to dissect. But god it’s fun and it passes the time, does it not?

by Anonymousreply 598July 26, 2021 4:58 PM

R598 someone has to provide balance and constructive criticism in this insane fandom. It’s still a shitshow even when there isn’t a new scandal lol

by Anonymousreply 599July 26, 2021 5:01 PM

R598 but he is being especially dense at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 600July 26, 2021 5:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!