Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Hiddleston …

Did he sort of derail his career after dating Taylor Swift? It seems like he was on the fast track to be a genuine star before he got involved with that silly bitch. He was never really my thing, but he definitely had the charisma and talent to go far in the industry. After Taylor he stalled out and never regained traction outside of Marvel crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 8, 2021 6:31 PM

For someone who derailed his career, Hiddleston is making a great de as l of money, t er o years ago had a major theater hit in the West End AND Broadway with a revival of Pinter's Betrayal, (it was sold out on both sides of the Pond and he got nearly universally good reviews), he's got s major hit with Disney's LOKI, and on the serious side, is set to star in film of Richard II, as the eponymous doomed Plantagenet king.

The Swift debacle was bad, but he handled it properly: he didn't discuss it, let it flow by, went quiet, and then turned up aces as a serious theater actor again. In between, he did the highly successful Night Manager.

The fact that he didn't turn into George Clooney or Brad Pitt doesn't mean he lost a great career.

He's doing pretty damned well.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2021 10:23 AM

I don’t doubt that he regrets dating that succubus. People stopped taking him seriously after he wore that stupid “I ❤️ TS” shirt. It made it look like a publicity stunt. I think a lot of his fan base were also just disappointed that he had such shitty taste. She is an annoying narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2021 10:23 AM

R2 Agreed. But as noted, he did exactly the right thing: kept his head down and then showed up in the West End and Broadway in a "serious" theater hit. Result: creds retrieved.

Really, no one cares any more about the Swift shit. It's years ago now. I'm impatient to see him as Richard II. It's a huge and difficult part.

His creds as possibly hetero, of course, are another matter. :)

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2021 10:32 AM

He has a pretty hot body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2021 11:47 AM

r3 He's hetero, believe it or not.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 4:07 PM

Tiddle Swift isn't what threw him off for the last few years. It put a big dent in his prestige, yes, but it was something else. He committed a SJW faux pas at the Golden Globes when he won best actor for the Night Manager in 2017. Personally, I don't know what all the fuss was about, but during his acceptance speech,he was seen as arrogantly out of touch because he said that some doctors and nurses working in war torn South Sudan had binged watched the Night Manager during the nightly shelling (bombings). He then said that he was really proud that he could provide some entertainment to them in such a place "where it's broken". It was a bit out of touch, yes, but hypocritical Hollywood is filled with out of touch narcissists who are far worse than Tom. You can see some actors and actresses in the audience kind of rolling their eyes at him. But Hollywood is an extremely competitive, cutthroat business filled with envious sharks, and if they smell blood in the water, well...you're going to get eaten. Hiddleston is particularly earnest and open-hearted, which doesn't mix well with Hollywood either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 4:30 PM

Hiddleston's little stunt with Swift was years ago. Sorry OP, nobody remembers or cares.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 4:31 PM

Hot body maybe, but a face that could stop Big Ben.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 4:36 PM

R5 - All right, whatever you say. Perhaps he is just a hetero with a problem, I don't want to start arguing it again. But for a very attractive high-profile hetero, he has barely had what one would call a single lengthy, serious relationship with a human female. Swift, obviously, doesn't count.

If he's hetero, he looks like one of those who likes pussy, but not women, if you get what I mean.

I could be wrong, for all I know he and Zawe Ashton have been shacked up all this long time and are planning a wedding on his Mum's estate.

All I'm saying is, for a hetero male that a lot of women would love to hook, he seems, er, either spectacularly unlucky or spectacularly uninterested.

But I like him either way, I really do. He loves acting, you can tell, and never phones it in, and I hope he goes in for more theatre and I really am anticipating that Richard II.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 12:32 AM

He has had lenght relationships with women, dummy. You know nothing about him.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 5:41 AM

R10 Do enlighten us. This is a gossip site, remember? Where we know no e of the people we talk about.

But hey, if you know something we don't, do please correct our impression that at 40, he hasn't been seen out and about with a female ackknowleged to be a girlfriend, unless the rumours about Zawe Ashton were true.

And do grow up. Are you twelve with the dummy bit? This isnt a schoolyard, it's a gay gossip site where Mr Hiddleston's lack of serious female companionship has often been a topic of speculation.

But I suppose as an intimate of his you can show us how wrong we are?

And, as I said, I'm fond of him as an actor, regardless.

So do you want to add some adult convo here? If not, and you only want to call names, just kindly fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 10:28 AM

His career seems just fine. "Loki" has been well received. TS was years ago. No one cares about that.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 10:44 AM

r11 You know NOTHING about him. He has had long relationships with women and if you knew something about him, you'd know the names. The moment you mentioned his mother's estate I knew you were full of shit. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 10:51 AM

I see the fangirls have arrived.

“Earnest and open hearted” lol. It was an extremely cringe worthy speech from an overstuffed ego.

His career is fine when he’s playing Loki but the path and roles proposed for him a decade ago never materialized and outside of the MCU he’s basically a posh Brit theater actor. His Oscar bid with the Hank Williams movie was a dud.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 10:55 AM

We think he's a very hawt bi-man!

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2021 10:56 AM

Unfortunately the Taylor Swift thing is a low-key version of the Tom Cruise couch thing. People are always going to remember it.

He had kind of a bad run there for a while and it took the wind out of his sails. The TS shirt thing, the movie High Rise which didn't do well, the Hank Williams biopic when biopics were starting to become a joke, plus a lot of weird attention-getting stunts that I think his fans didn't like. The Marvel fangirls thought he specifically wanted their attention, and they discovered he actually just wanted anyone's attention. Kind of killed the whole vibe.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 11:02 AM

I like him - especially with his Loki hair.

Nothing's forgotton on the internet. If someone can dig up a comment made in1993, someone will always bring up Taylor Swift. I thought at the time it was a PR thing and seemed kind of stupid.

I think his stans are called Hiddlestoners. Is that right? I'm sure someone here will correct me if I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2021 11:03 AM

Fuck! Quickly, before I'm Oh deared!

^ Forgotten not forgotton.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2021 11:05 AM

R13 I see you 1) need reading comprehension courses, 2) have no manners, 3) are incapable of adult exchanges, and 4) are here mainly to protect the actor's hetero creds, despite being unable to prove a single assertion you've made.

I suspect a dedicated aging "dragonfly".

Put up your creds as really knowing something or shut up.

We call 'em as we see 'em.

And, no. You don't get to be gatekeeper here.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2021 11:26 AM

Still, you know NOTHING about him. Your deslusions of him being bi or gay, are just that: DELUSIONS. It's evident you don't fuck, you don't have a partner and you and the other idiots, subsist creating parasocial relationships with actors in your head. Really unhealthy. Go outside and meet people.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 11:51 AM

He fucked up. Now he's been relegated to theatre and playing soy boys.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2021 11:56 AM

R20 And it's evident you really have an IQ of 70 and a complete inability to play with the adults. What part of GOSSIP SITE WHERE WE TALK ABOUT PEOPLE ABOUT WHOM WE KNOW NOTHING PERSONALLY do you NOT UNDERSTAND?

One LAST TIME: You keep hinting you DO know something about him personally but you NEVER put your cards on the table.

Except this card: I NEED TOM TO BE STRAIGHT AND NO ONE IS GOING TO TALK ME OUT OF IT.

Put up or shut up. And you're blocked.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2021 12:16 PM

r22 Still, you don't get laid. Your imagination doesn't compute.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2021 12:19 PM

Someone remind the schoolyard bully there that I've blocker her.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2021 12:38 PM

I assumed Swiddleston was a publicity stunt but It's just an uninformed guess. I think Hiddles is having a great career that fits his abilities, sort of like David Tennant's, not one of the great actors of our time but certainly one of the more watchable. His Coriolanus didn't do much for me but I'd like to see his Richard II.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 12:48 PM

What was it about the Taylor Swift relationship that turned people against him? Curious, I don’t know much about it.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2021 1:01 PM

I think of him as an Alan Rickman sort of actor. Never going to open a film on his name alone but can steal scenes from the lead. A solid actor who is GREAT live on stage. He will always have a career. His voice alone will always get him work.

As for his personal life he may keep it really quiet because of batshit crazy fan girls who stalk and or harass him and anyone he’s close to. Maybe he’s gay or bi or asexual. Eh, I don’t care as long as consenting adults are involved.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2021 1:10 PM

It was just smarmy, R26. They tried to present as some sort of millennial power couple.

They both just seem asexual to me.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2021 1:11 PM

He’s hot and a really good actor. ‘Only Lovers Left Alive’ is one of my favourite movies of the last few years. In interviews he’s funny. And unlike many other actors he always seems up beat, no woe is me suffering artist crap, just buoyant and grateful for what he has. And no I’m not him, I’m sure he has better things to do.

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2021 1:20 PM

Hiddles career took a nose dive the moment he went out with Taylor Swift, but I think he will recover. In his personal life he has had lots of relationships with women, most of them posh types as him, except for Susannah Fielding or the Olsen girl, both actresses.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2021 1:36 PM

He’s one of the rare people with light-colored hair who look good or better with very dark hair. I noticed a lot of his older women fans (in a forum I read) dropped off during the TS era because it was just so frigging stupid and embarrassing. That’s also when he was vying to become the next James Bond. And then he starting losing his hair faster than Jude Law.

He’s great as Loki and he’s a good actor in other things. I just have a hard time forgetting the Swift stuff. I hope he fired whoever talked him into that. So tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2021 3:34 PM

[quote]I could be wrong, for all I know he and Zawe Ashton have been shacked up all this long time and are planning a wedding on his Mum's estate

When Zawe wore this horrible dress to the BAFTAs I thought it would be hilarious if she were pregnant. I would love to see Hiddleston fans lose their minds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2021 3:40 PM

No doubt about it, he's talented af.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2021 7:28 PM

He's talented and also very bright, which is unusual for an actor. In a parallel universe, he's a literature professor at Oxbridge. The way he talks about film and storytelling in interviews makes it certain he'll start directing at some point, which might suit him better.

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2021 7:56 PM

The Olsen "girls" meant Elizabeth, who starred with him in I Saw the Light. It was never confirmed, I'd it was a Thing it lasted ten minutes, just like the rumours around Mia Wasikowska. Olsen and TH were papped once having dinner out in London. That was it.

Fielding was, what, pre-Loki?

I don't care, I like him. I just think dragging stuff like Olsen and Fielding in show just how hard the reach is.

If he marries Ashton I'll be the first to say Congrats.

Just not buying on this little evidence.

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2021 8:35 PM

Olsen and him were together for some time. There were pictures of them together in Hawaii while he was filming there another movie. And images of them going to the theatre, etc. at different moments. Fangirls are always in denial.

by Anonymousreply 36July 24, 2021 7:30 AM

Jake Gyllenhaal has been robbed of at least 2 Oscar nominations since dating her.

by Anonymousreply 37July 24, 2021 8:16 AM

R36 - I'm not a fangirl, I think he's at least bisexual, and I'm a man.

I did, of course, see a few articles about how thrilled Olsen was and she was really happy and they were planning to settle down and she couldn't wait to have a baby with him . . .

And then she vanished, too.

I googled images of Hiddleston and Olsen in Hawaii and found nothing. I found lots and lots of red carpet photos promoting films they'd been in together - there were also rumours about Lara Pulver, and that woman who couldn't stop stalking him, Arthy something . . .

But nothing ever quite stuck.

Look, as I said, I don't care. Lots of gay actors have made it a point to be seen with women they are allegedly dating, but when something turns into a relationship, it usually comes out eventually.

I just resent having people tell me that because I don't know him personally, I can't draw a conclusion from what has been a fairly public life, and after that stunt with Swift, Hiddleston has earned some speculation.

There were lots of rumours out there about his relationship with Branagh, too, and his manager, that twink Shawn something or other.

This is a gossip site. I'm gossiping about a film star. And, one I happen to like very much.

by Anonymousreply 38July 24, 2021 1:55 PM

There were pictures with Olsen published at the time by the director of the movie he was in, and then deleted I suppose for privacy reasons. Many copies of them via google. Arthy and him whent on vacation to Tahiti and were pictured in a restaurant there, and multiple times by people in shops, etc. The Branagh rumour was started here, like all the rumours concerning actors. Someone asks if X or Y actors are gay, or together (without evidences, out of the blue) and the next day DL takes the question as a confirmation. Obviously the person who asks wants to start the rumours. Same whith the publicist.

He has had girlfriends at university, at RADA, actresses, women unknown to the public and now he's living with Zawe.

You have lots of delusions and apparently you think all that goes in an actor's life, has to be made public or otherwise is fake. You are like the fangirls who can't tolerate his fave dates or has sex regularly with other women.

by Anonymousreply 39July 24, 2021 4:26 PM

He's handsome and fit, intelligent and funny. Unless there is some psychological impediment we don't know about the reason he's not married to a woman is that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 40July 24, 2021 5:19 PM

He's one of those I just don't get. Many seem to absolutely adore him, but there's nothing I find even remotely attractive about him. Kind of like Bradley Cooper. To each their own, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2021 5:22 PM

He hasn't married yet because he gets lots of pussy, like many people do. They spend they younger years fucking or having the occasional 6 months-1 year relationship, but when they approach their 40s they settle down. It happens with men and women alike.

by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2021 5:36 PM

R38

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 25, 2021 12:21 AM

Photos of them together have been released?

Sounded like . . . PR.

by Anonymousreply 44July 25, 2021 2:53 AM

r44 You little retarded Bangladeshi girl pretending to be a man. Stop saying stupid things about subjects you have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 45July 25, 2021 8:39 AM

Welk, bliow me down, if it isn't Pukka Sahib himself, who can spot a little Bangladeshi girl from Outer Space. First I was a lonely old so and so who can't get laid, now I'm a little Bangladeshi girl.

All in defence of Tom Hiddleston's hetero honour.

Sweetheart, why do you care so much if a bunch of queers think Hiddleston might be a fellow traveller?

You know, I mean, if you're sure he isn't, why do you care if I'm not so sure? It's so . . . Well, pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 46July 25, 2021 6:59 PM

Tom Hiddleston joins Claire Danes in Apple Drama Series ‘Essex Serpent’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 25, 2021 10:55 PM

He's fucked me twice in the past year, so definitely likes the sweet stuff. Could be bi, though as he is an actor, and I really wouldn't be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 48July 26, 2021 7:32 PM

He has some hairline issues. Think Patrick Wilson Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 49July 26, 2021 8:11 PM

r39 At RADA (I was there at the same time) he dated oddly unattractive girls. Unthreatening ones who probably didn't demand much.

And the Brannagh rumors didn't start on DL.

by Anonymousreply 50July 26, 2021 8:19 PM

Tell us more R50

by Anonymousreply 51July 26, 2021 8:21 PM

Maybe he dated 'unattractive' girls who were smart and funny, and that meant more to him. He seems to like a chick with a sense of humor and great big tits.

by Anonymousreply 52July 26, 2021 8:22 PM

r51 Very nice guy. Very polite. Sort of the favorite in his year because he had signed with a major agency before entering RADA so they knew he would go places and they could take credit for it.

Always thought it was to his credit that he trained for 3 years when he could have started working but he wanted the RADA respect.

Occasionally dated. Single most of the time. The Brannagh rumors were murmured at RADA.

by Anonymousreply 53July 26, 2021 8:31 PM

Thanks for the insight. Do you think the rumours are credible R52?

by Anonymousreply 54July 26, 2021 8:46 PM

not sure about the Brannagh stuff but I think the gay rumors could be true.

People who were closer to him than I was say he was always sort of fame obsessed and confident he'd become a major actor.

He even dressed like one always wearing smart coats (blazers for the Americans) and fancy shoes.

I wouldn't put bearding past him. His career and image came first. Sort of why he got in trouble with that Golden Globes speech. He made himself sound like such a humanitarian. He definitely wants to be important. (and the Taylor Swift thing was so odd and such a blatant thing done for the press.) You don't just happen to wear a T-shirt like that. Reminds me of Julia Roberts' Aloe Vera thing.

by Anonymousreply 55July 26, 2021 10:05 PM

Utter crap R40. Jesus, talk about ‘traditional values’. Not everyone is gasping to get a ring on their own or anyone else’s finger.

by Anonymousreply 56July 26, 2021 10:14 PM

R55 Why does Tom look like he has slept under a bridge in his down time now? He has never been a snazzy dresser, unless a stylist is involved.

by Anonymousreply 57July 26, 2021 10:47 PM

R48 AND? AND? That's all you're going to tell us? Was he any good? Size? Are you a gel or a bloke?

Come on, love, this is DL!

by Anonymousreply 58July 26, 2021 11:52 PM

[quote] Maybe he dated 'unattractive' girls who were smart and funny, and that meant more to him. He seems to like a chick with a sense of humor and great big tits.

Sure, because when I think of Taylor Swift I think of someone with a great sense of humour about herself.

by Anonymousreply 59July 27, 2021 12:01 AM

R41 And like Bradley Cooper, Hiddleston looks better in motion. I don't find them at all attractive in still shots, but I think both are very fuckable on film.

by Anonymousreply 60July 27, 2021 12:17 AM

You are all lying. First of all, the rumors about Kenneth B. never existed at RADA. The first RADA actor who commented about him, never ever mentioned KB, he just said TH has had girlfriends and was considered heterosexual. Same thing was said by his peers at Cambridge. The idea that the girlfriends were less attractive than him, is a little questionable. He never was a looker, specialy in those days. Now with the benefit of stylists, etc. he can look acceptable, but then he was an ugly and lanky young man. His clothes were the typical of the average "i don't give a fuck about fashion" straight man.

His first steps in the professional world came with the help of women: his agent and a woman director. Furthermore, M. Gatiss (who knows him better than anyone here and is a militant gay man) said that Tom isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 61July 27, 2021 9:05 AM

R61 Accusing people of lying is abit harsh. So, what's your story? How do you know Tom so well that you can make such a swèeping statement? I know for a fact that he likes pussy as I'm R48. He definitely gets his dick wet alot so that' s not in dispute. However, no way would Mark Gatiss who is a friend of Toms would out him against he wishes so that is no confirmation of straightness.

by Anonymousreply 62July 27, 2021 10:12 AM

Young Hiddles was on MySpace and at that time some stuff leaked to the public, chats between him and G Christie of later GoT fame (they were doing a play together). May the websites with horrible privacy policies always be blessed.

by Anonymousreply 63July 27, 2021 10:32 AM

Young Tom and Gwendoline Christie at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 27, 2021 11:56 AM

r62 He wasn't defending him, he contributed the information by himself. How a militant gay man would do this if it weren't true?

by Anonymousreply 65July 27, 2021 12:02 PM

Give us some details please R48. Is the Hiddlesconda stuff true or is it mostly balls as a poster who allegedly saw him in the gym showers claimed?

by Anonymousreply 66July 27, 2021 9:09 PM

no r61.

I was there. He was very attractive at RADA. Best looking guy in his year. And he dressed very posh like I said above.

It was common talk in the years after he graduated that Brannagh had taken an interest in him and gossiped about whether there was more to the relationship than just mentoring.

And yes his girlfriend (I only remember one) were not as good looking as him. I'd link her photo but I don't want to embarrass her. His sexuality was questioned on the RADA gossip train. I don't care what the first poster said or what his Cambridge peers said.

by Anonymousreply 67July 28, 2021 4:27 AM

r67 Stop lying and accomodating your story and the timeline when you are caught lying. We know what the original poster said and has nothing to do with your drivel. We know you are Shaitana.

by Anonymousreply 68July 28, 2021 5:54 AM

What original poster r68? To whom are you according this definitive truth?

by Anonymousreply 69July 28, 2021 5:58 AM

His graduation photo for RADA. He was/is gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 28, 2021 6:02 AM

R61 R68 This is why people don't spill anything interesting on SM. Bonkers!

by Anonymousreply 71July 28, 2021 8:53 AM

Who the fuck is Shaitana?

by Anonymousreply 72July 28, 2021 10:22 AM

He isn't classically handsome but he's very attractive, plus the height, voice, and brains. If he'd shown up as a blind date, I'd have been on my knees by the time the flat door closed behind him.

But he does, or did, seem as if he had some oddly out of touch emotional quality offstage, almost as if he'd never really grown up.

I wonder if the shock of the Swift debacle brought him up short and far from ruining his career, forced him to take a closer look at himself. "Betrayal" was a master stroke of recovery.

Just speculating.

by Anonymousreply 73July 28, 2021 10:29 AM

R70, He has the same cheekbones as Faye Dunaway. See "The Towering Inferno" thread that's hot right now.

by Anonymousreply 74July 28, 2021 11:37 AM

[quote]But he does, or did, seem as if he had some oddly out of touch emotional quality offstage, almost as if he'd never really grown up.

Most celebrities are stunted mentally. Some are just better at hiding it than others. He would never have dated Taylor Squint in the first place if he weren’t a little emotionally inept.

by Anonymousreply 75July 28, 2021 8:06 PM

R48 So, if Hiddleston has fucked you twice in the last year, eithet he's not a steady item with Zawe Ashton and that was another bullshit rumour,.or he just casually steps out on her, eh?

Enquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 76July 29, 2021 1:44 AM

Is this thread now just entirely one poster talking to themselves from multiple accounts? Kind of seems like it after the first 12 posts or so.

by Anonymousreply 77July 29, 2021 1:46 AM

r68 is deranged. Most posts in this thread are from him/her.

I'm not changing my story. The Brannagh rumors were murmured at RADA. He graduated 2 yeas before me and RADA keeps its actors involved post graduation. So we were still together watching his career trajectory and people did speculate about him and Brannagh.

by Anonymousreply 78July 29, 2021 4:08 AM

This is not true and you know it. These rumors never existed at RADA. You are a deranged fanboy making up stories to suit your agenda and trying to rewrite story. Even your timeline is wrong, and curiously you don't mention J Hogg just because she's a woman and doesn't fit your purpose.

by Anonymousreply 79July 29, 2021 4:44 AM

Were you at RADA when Tom was? Were you at RADA in the following years? How is my timeline wrong? Tom was signed by Hamilton Hodell quite young. He never had to stress about getting an agent from the RADA showcases. He already had one. He still got the lead in his final play though because he was so well liked. Can you name the play if you know so much?

by Anonymousreply 80July 29, 2021 4:53 AM

He's got a lot of talent and charisma. He's not conventionally handsome, but neither were a lot of memorably sexy British actors from the past.

He's probably a dick because he's an excellent impersonator, and most people I've known who are impersonators are at least slightly sociopathic. They're always observing other people to learn to do what they do.

by Anonymousreply 81July 29, 2021 5:02 AM

r80 I dare you to tell us since you know so much, LIAR.

by Anonymousreply 82July 29, 2021 5:13 AM

The Marriage of Bette and Boo by Christopher Durang.

by Anonymousreply 83July 29, 2021 5:15 AM

and Brannagh was always around RADA in those years. He cast Jeany Spark as his daughter on Wallender when she was just out of school practically. (and gave Tom a guest starring role for a bit too.)

by Anonymousreply 84July 29, 2021 5:17 AM

R83 Yesss, inside info LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 29, 2021 5:18 AM

The publicity stunt with mega beard taylor swift was so fake and embarrassing, the fan girl claiming he's straight up thread is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 86July 29, 2021 5:19 AM

r84 So KB was fucking JS too haha. What an idiot you are, LIAR.

by Anonymousreply 87July 29, 2021 5:20 AM

No. Jeany was engaged at the time. I never said he was into her. Just that he was a frequent and involved RADA grad.

and your link doesn't mention that Bette and Boo was his final play at RADA. I was there. I saw it. It was in the GBS theater at RADA. Went to the graduation party afterwards. Asked Tom if he was going to miss RADA. He said yes but he was excited about getting into the world of working. He was quite confident. It stuck with me since most of us wondered if we'd work. He knew he would.

by Anonymousreply 88July 29, 2021 5:24 AM

R86 Hilarious is the way you lie and make up things and quote insiders who never said the things you said, and then you change your tune and said you went to RADA and use public information as inside info. LIAR

by Anonymousreply 89July 29, 2021 5:25 AM

I never quoted insiders unless you mean my fellow students.

by Anonymousreply 90July 29, 2021 5:27 AM

r88 this is info already out, idiot. Never rumors, don't lie. There are more ground for rumors about women agents and directors...

by Anonymousreply 91July 29, 2021 5:29 AM

Go cry in your pillow, he's fucking Zawe A.

by Anonymousreply 92July 29, 2021 5:30 AM

Wtf are you talking about deluded fan gurl cunt? Get lost and go back to fawning over this homo on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 93July 29, 2021 5:31 AM

r93 Nobody believes you were a RADA student, because real RADA students have blabbed about him here and other places and the way they described Hiddles has nothing to do with the lies you are spreading. One of them despised him, but for other questions, and none of them mentioned KB as a factor.

Women gave him the push in the industry, not KB.

by Anonymousreply 94July 29, 2021 5:37 AM

Ugh. I give up on the crazed Hiddleston fangirl. (and if he is straight he can do much better than Zawe.)

And if he is gay he'll never come out. Too ambitious.

by Anonymousreply 95July 29, 2021 5:37 AM

r95 I am sorry I ruined your fantasies. Use your "talent" better and write a play, maybe KB will do a film or a theater production out of it LOL.

by Anonymousreply 96July 29, 2021 5:40 AM

I had no fantasies about Tom. You seem to need him to be straight. He seems too erratic ever since the Taylor Swift thing and the Golden Globe incident. Oh and that Michael Jackson impression in Japan? That made the rounds of RADA grads and social media saying what's going on with him.

Besides there were cuter guys in other years who I had fulfilled fantasies with.

by Anonymousreply 97July 29, 2021 5:45 AM

r97 You are so invested in his life... you are the fanboy. You know nothing at all. I know for sure what real students at RADA have said about him, and they said he is straight. You must be a very sad gay man to make such fabulations and blatant LIES.

I am not attracted to Hiddles, and if you ask me, I don't find him handsome at all. He looks old and haggard and never has been a looker in my eyes, but it's absurd to make up lies about the sexual orientation of other people just for fun, very infantile.

Luke Evans is more handsome and he's gay for real. Imagine if I start making lies about him being straight or bi. I could create a whole new bio and pretend to know his past as you do with Hiddles. You would ridicule me as I ridicule you.

by Anonymousreply 98July 29, 2021 5:57 AM

R98 (and the billion other posts) sounds absolutely mental.

by Anonymousreply 99July 29, 2021 6:30 AM

I never said he was gay. I said people speculated that he was gay. More so with the Taylor Swift thing.

You must be a woman.

A man can by gay and sleep with women his entire life. It's not who you are doing it to but what you are thinking about when you are doing it. Many gay men never touched another man in their life but in their fantasies or their actual sex life they are thinking about men when aroused.

Real students at RADA would have no idea what lurks in Tom's mind when he's sexually aroused so whatever they told you is meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 100July 29, 2021 6:30 AM

[quote]. I know for sure what real students at RADA have said about him, and they said he is straight.

Who? Give me names. I probably know them.

by Anonymousreply 101July 29, 2021 6:45 AM

R101 She can't, real ones anyway. Like the crazed cavill fangirl who knows for a fact that miss cavill is 1000000% hetero (lol) and it's just jealous fags calling him gay.

by Anonymousreply 102July 29, 2021 7:36 AM

R99 Just put her on ignore, it's one very deluded frau or fan gurl, his obvious bearding with Taylor shit opened my eyes. Anyone with eyes could tell that relationship was faker than beyonces ass. Embarrassing, give it up fancunt. Your tom doesn't want you, and he definitely fucked that gay directors fat ass for loki role

by Anonymousreply 103July 29, 2021 7:41 AM

He would make a good John Constantine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 29, 2021 7:50 AM

Funny that he dated Elizabeth Olsen... because he looks like the male version of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 29, 2021 7:52 AM

Oh dear enough with the stupid RADA discussion. Btw Tom had gay rumours on DL as far back as 2010 pre mainstream fame and before the first Thor movie was even out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 29, 2021 7:56 AM

And Brannagh has always had gay rumors too. He even once said his gay friends tell him his life would be so much easier if he were gay. (after the divorce from Thompson and split with Helena Bonham Carter.) He seemed to be joking that maybe he should try it. Sort of like he was addressing the rumors head on in a way that was to indicate see I can't possibly be gay because I talk about it so easily that I might.

Diversion tactic. (and he certainly loved his body when he was young. Frankenstein is just filled with muscular shots of him and he got naked on stage as Hamlet in his theater company and wanted to put it in the film but it didn't make the final script.)

by Anonymousreply 107July 29, 2021 8:06 AM

Apperantly brannagh picked thor off of who fucked him the best.

by Anonymousreply 108July 29, 2021 8:41 AM

First, can someone tell me who this Shaitana is when she's at home?

Second, R79, you're the one who sounds like the deranged fan, as you get so hysterical at the thought that someone might not accept your insistence that the man you are clearly desperately infatuated with is hetero, that you start throwing childish insults around. This is DL. People neither cower in terror nor change their minds because you lob silly insults. Not once have you backed up your certainties with any assertion of a personal connection with the actor that puts you in a position to contradict other points of view. I'm sure you wish you had one, that's obvious. You seem absolutely frantic about this. Chill.

Third, the poster who insists she got fucked by Tom twice in the last year could be just a tad more forthcoming which she could easily do without being gauche and indiscreet. This is DL. Don't come here and casually drop that you fucked Tom Hiddleston twice fairly recently and just leave it at that. Don't mention it at all if you aren't willing to give just a little more.

Fourth, actors are notoriously fluid in their sexual lives, especially when it's practical. Hiddleston could be straight and have done the necessary when it seemed advantageous to do so. He wouldn't be the first or last. That said. He's never seemed to me to have much sexual chemistry with women onscreen.

And either way, I still like him. He has real charm, something actors rarely have. He should be starting in remakes of "The Thin Man", complete with dressing gown. Only where can one find a Myrna Loy these days?

by Anonymousreply 109July 29, 2021 10:31 AM

^*starring (not starting)

by Anonymousreply 110July 29, 2021 11:29 AM

R109 We had sex end of December time. Twice in the evening and then again in the morning on the first occasion. We used his condoms so he's a good boy, and went down on me almost straight away. Definitely likes the boobies. Sex was nothing special. Second occasion was abit more raucous, but still nothing to scream about. Didn't mention a girlfriend, so I was surprised to read about that! Not so good boy.

by Anonymousreply 111July 29, 2021 12:31 PM

R111 - Thanks - obliged. If true, I'll take that as fair proof he's hetero. !f he didn't mention a girlfriend, then he either doesn't have one and all that bullshit about Ashton was just that, or he's a PoS boyfriend.

He's been alleged to be breast-man for some time. Which would eliminate Ashton, as she's got no rack to speak of, is ugly to boot, and frankly, pings to high Heaven for me.

Of course - proof of your encounter is another matter, but welladay, I don't expect it.

R48 will be delighted to hear it, though (wink wink).

by Anonymousreply 112July 29, 2021 1:19 PM

R112 Unfortunately, no photos taken, and that mans goo goo juice was flushed down the loo before I could sneeze. No chance of a nasty little case of paternity there! Why is it always the loons that come out on Hiddleston threads?

by Anonymousreply 113July 29, 2021 2:00 PM

R113 LOL. Oh, this is nothing. The Hiddleston troll/loons are amateurs compared to the royal threads . . .

by Anonymousreply 114July 29, 2021 2:08 PM

This is DEFINITELY one person talking to herself.

by Anonymousreply 115July 29, 2021 4:27 PM

R115 No, it isn't, as a quick search on each would show you.

by Anonymousreply 116July 29, 2021 4:28 PM

[quote][R115] No, it isn't, as a quick search on each would show you.

What kind of search? Unless I am some kind of creeper who is tracking down IPs there is no way of knowing.

by Anonymousreply 117July 29, 2021 4:44 PM

So is his dick as big as Tumblr claims or not R111?

by Anonymousreply 118July 29, 2021 5:28 PM

R118 How big is yours, and II will let you know...?!

by Anonymousreply 119July 29, 2021 6:18 PM

R117, if you click on the poster number you can see their posting history. You won't see anyone's IP, those are hidden.

by Anonymousreply 120July 29, 2021 8:33 PM

R120 exactly. That doesn’t man the pots came from different people. Only different accounts.

by Anonymousreply 121July 29, 2021 8:34 PM

**Doesn’t mean the posts came from different people

by Anonymousreply 122July 29, 2021 8:35 PM

Zzz in every thread there's someone that claims they slept with said celeb, either male or female. It's always the same.

by Anonymousreply 123July 29, 2021 8:43 PM

R123 Don't be such a wet blanket.

by Anonymousreply 124July 29, 2021 9:08 PM

This thread is crazy. I was hoping there would be some legit discussion about Tom, but it’s devolved to looney!

by Anonymousreply 125July 29, 2021 10:18 PM

Again, he had no gay rumors. You make the rumors on DL with every attractive actor. You ask "is he gay?" and the question is enough to start the idea that there are rumors and some ground to spread them.

Thor was a big super production, do you thing the casting depended on KB solely? You all sound so ridiculous. Since he made three films with the same woman director, do you think they fucked too?

There were no rumors at RADA, the timeline this idiot is changing to accomodate his story makes no sense. I dare you to tell us your name, if you want so much to have credibility. You mention KB going to RADA, he graduated there and is in involved with the school since then. You make it sound like he went there to pursue Hiddles LOL. This is proof of your ignorance about RADA.

RADA insiders said he was straight and no rumors.

by Anonymousreply 126July 30, 2021 4:30 AM

So if all actors are fluid, there are no gay actors, right?

by Anonymousreply 127July 30, 2021 4:34 AM

I should just give up but r126's logic is strangely fascinating. How did I change the timeline?

RADA is a drama school. There is speculation about everyone's sexuality especially the men since theater is considered an interest especially appealing to gay men.

Where did you meet and talk to these "RADA insiders?" There are a lot of students at the school. Maybe they didn't hear the speculation but others did.

[quote]. You mention KB going to RADA, he graduated there and is in involved with the school since then. You make it sound like he went there to pursue Hiddles LOL. This is proof of your ignorance about RADA

I didn't say he went there to pursue Hiddleston. Alumni sit on the audition panels and hold workshops and info sessions for current students. He was around when Hiddleston and I were. As were Alan Rickman and Adrian Lester.

You think Datalounge is that powerful that it could single handedly start a rumor about Hiddleston? The speculation was there and then kicked into high gear with the Taylor Swift incident.

by Anonymousreply 128July 30, 2021 4:44 AM

r107 Your evidences that Branagh is gay:

1. He has two divorces in his biography 2. He has appeared naked in a production 3. When asked by a queer publication, admits he's straight over and over and jokes he should try because of the insistence of the journalist

Which century are you from? Do you understand jokes or irony? When would you understand that is you who create this idea that someone's gay based on your lust for said person and not the other way around?

by Anonymousreply 129July 30, 2021 4:46 AM

I have/had no lust for Hiddleson or Brannagh.

You remind me of the fangurls who used to fight DL posters about Neil Patrick Harris being straight. Or TR Knight. Or (yuck) Kevin Spacey. Or decades ago Rock Hudson if there had been an internet.

by Anonymousreply 130July 30, 2021 4:49 AM

This thread feels very 2012, back when tons of Hiddleston and Cumberbatch threads were made weekly by their frau fanbase. Even down to arguing about gay rumors is reminiscent of those threads.

by Anonymousreply 131July 30, 2021 4:49 AM

r128 So one moment all actors are fluid and next all are gay. There are lots of actors who aren't gay, I'd say most of them aren't.

You pretend to convince us you went to RADA which isn't true and you know it. You have changed your facts many times to the point where you spent at least 7 years at the school if you follow the "facts" you present.

But OK, I dare you to contribute your name and convince us.

by Anonymousreply 132July 30, 2021 4:52 AM

r130 There are gay actors and I don't care if they are. I enjoy Luke Evans a lot, and he's gay, who cares. The problem is yours, when you make up lies to make it sound the actor you fancy is straight. M. Gatiss knows better than you and me and he said he isn't. He wasn't defending him, he said it in a casual context.

by Anonymousreply 133July 30, 2021 4:55 AM

[quote]You have changed your facts many times to the point where you spent at least 7 years at the school if you follow the "facts" you present.

No I haven't. My first year was Tom's last. (actually I have been at at the school for longer than 7 years since alumni often return if only just to hang in the pub or the bowling alley. Not sure if the bowling alley is still a RADA hangout. Haven't been in a while.

by Anonymousreply 134July 30, 2021 5:03 AM

r134 New change LOL. Go away, LIAR.

by Anonymousreply 135July 30, 2021 5:15 AM

Nope r135. Said above he was two years ahead of me.

You call out the lies but never can point one out.

Why are you on a gay board anyway?

by Anonymousreply 136July 30, 2021 5:40 AM

r136 your story has no credibility mate.

by Anonymousreply 137July 30, 2021 7:17 AM

It has more credibility than yours fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 138July 30, 2021 7:23 AM

It's pointless to argue with fangirl hysteric like T135 who is so desperate that she thinks daring people to put their real names on an internet site holds any sort of credibility, as everyone knows you'd have to be suicidal to identify yourself on any of these sites.

I have news for Rq35: it's perfectly obvious you're obsessed with Hiddleston, that you don't know him as you keep evading requests for what connection you have that makes you so authoritative (after all, if you can ask a poster to give you his name, we can ask you on what basis you can be so sure of Hiddleston's sex life), and all you can do is scream Liar!, insist that someone's timeline is off when it's been made reasonably clear, and hurl personal insults.

All those things are the hallmarks of an obsessed fangirl in the grip of hysteria.

The poster from RADA sounds sane. You sound crazy.

What are you doing here, anyway, you poor lonely fangurl fantasising about being Hiddleston's lover, the self-appointed Guardian of the Hiddleston Hetero Escutcheon?

This is a gossip site. At the end of the day, the only one who obviously cares deeply whether he is or isn't, is YOU. You shouldn't make it so obvious.

Go away and sit with other aging Dragonflies.

by Anonymousreply 139July 30, 2021 11:55 AM

^*R135, R135

by Anonymousreply 140July 30, 2021 11:56 AM

Can anyone fill me in on the Myspace chats with Tom and Gwendolyn Christie? What was said and how explicit is it?

by Anonymousreply 141August 20, 2021 3:20 PM

Well, bugger me if Hiddles isn't on the DM homepage cavorting with Zawe Ashton in Ibiza!!

She's sporting a bit more womanly figure than when I saw her onstage, but still a plug ugly face. He looks pasty and is losing his hair rapidly.

And, er, one of the photos of them in the sea is regrettably too reminiscent of one exactly like it with him and Swift . . .

But all right, I suppose we must treat this as a pre-announcement, as it is likely they called the paps to go public.

I know our HE ISN'T HE ISN'T HE ISN'T!! poster will be thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 142September 14, 2021 11:15 PM

It’s just banter and some sex jokes r141

by Anonymousreply 143September 15, 2021 5:18 AM

r143 Not just that, in one of the convos it was evident they were sleeping together. r142 Don't be so jealous and work on your inability to form relationships with people in the flesh.

by Anonymousreply 144September 15, 2021 6:06 AM

R144 Hiddleston may be sleeping with Ashton but that doesn't mean you aren't an obsessed psycho.

And it's quite obvious they called the paps to go public.

The only bad feelings being displayed on this thread have been yours.

After that Swift PR debacle, he had no one but himself to blame for the jeers and suspicion.

You obsessed Hiddleston fans really need to get lives of your own.

by Anonymousreply 145September 15, 2021 7:48 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 15, 2021 9:51 AM

I guess beach snogging is Hiddles' preferred method of announcement.

by Anonymousreply 147September 15, 2021 2:52 PM

R141 there's some here, there are some dumb meme replies but some good info mixed in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 15, 2021 3:11 PM

r145 Blackgrid buys pictures from paparazzi all over the world. Ibiza is infected with Brit paps and is a hotspot for celebrities. The quality of the pictures is low. Stop peddling the lies a jealous fan made up because she didn't wanted another actor to have a girlfriend. You know nothing about the subject. None of those actors will fuck you, fatties. You can't trick an anonymous and anodine man, let alone a HW actor.

by Anonymousreply 149September 15, 2021 4:37 PM

R145 They might if they knew me ....

Honey bun, you are barely out of the schoolyard. Next you'll be yelling niener niener niener.

No one gives a flying fuck but you. It's just gossip, because you see THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE.

And by the way, I blocked you. And, yet, here you are again bleating the same stupid teen girl shit from what we may all suppose is one of your multiple accounts.

Hey, we get it. Defending Tom Hiddleston is a demanding job and requires multiple accounts.

Try therapy for your obsession with him.

by Anonymousreply 150September 15, 2021 6:28 PM

This is my first post to datalounge! I’m a little nervous and a lot excited. As my entire family knows (husband,kids,dogs) I have stupidly fallen in love with Tom Hiddleston. This one-way romance started after Hiddleswift, but I’ve since read all I could find on the TS affair and now, on what I call bogus, his relationship with Zawe Ashton. Bogus, yes - but I wouldn’t be surprised if they married. (BTW,we saw him in the West End production of “Betrayal”. He was - no hyperbole - magnificent. After play’s end, my husband and I stood across the street from the stage door, where he emerged & serviced fan boys and girls who were lined up around the block. First of all, his shoulder to waist ratio defies belief - he’s shaped like a Dorito. Secondly, his greetings,hugs & murmurs of endearment to fans as he worked this enormous line after performing the matinee of a very sobering and gut wrenching play were such bait to the “ i know tom really loves me” crowd.He looked upon each fan with more warmth then I’ve ever seen him look at Ashton, ever. In all the pictures I’ve seen, she is clutching his arm, or gazing at him with love eyes. He’s just there.(And yes I saw the recent beach pictures). My husband is in love with me (why i don’t know) and I've caught him looking at me like a spaniel in love. My father in law’s husband looks at him like he invented air. There’s a look when you’re crazy about someone - especially if you’ve just started f*cking- that I’ve never seen him visit upon Zawe. Also I don’t understand how someone (Tom) who has an enormous reputation for dressing well (despite his at-home uniform that he sometimes wears) can stand the kind of hideous dresses that Zawe sports. The one at BAFTA was hilariously ugly , as was the one she wore to the Emmys. I commented on this in a reddit forum & got flamed badly. “How superficial are you? blah blah ) But it’s not about the aesthetics of ZA’s dresses - it’s about a kind of connection between two people I don’t see. Please if someone has a picture of TH looking at ZA the way he looked at Chris Hemsworth in the early Loki days, please share. As it is, I don t buy it. I have more to say on this subject but Ive gone on long enough. TH has been my favorite sexual fantasy since I first noticed him. I don’t care if he’s straight, doesn’t like women but likes to fuck, is bi or gay. Our paths will never cross. Fame does weird things to people. I also think his early (Suburban Shootout to the first Thor) angelic beauty also warped him as he grew from a Botticelli angel into a still very sexy(to some) ,but to some balding and pasty, middle age with that amazing young face becoming less amazing. Zawe Ashton’s clothes puzzle me too. I like to dress with originality (right now I’m wearing a dress made out of spatulas) but, omg, her clothing is so ugly- is she doing this on purpose? But most importantly- that look of love. I’ve never seen it on Hiddleston’s face when he’s pictured with Zawe. (and they didn’t have that much chemistry on stage either.). OK, my first post is a tl/dr. I’m suck a dork - but a dork who can now post on datalounge! Shorter posts after this. I promise.

by Anonymousreply 151December 8, 2021 6:18 PM

I swear, I put paragraph breaks in that post - i just didn’t……do something right. Is there any way to edit our posts once we’ve posted?

by Anonymousreply 152December 8, 2021 6:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!