Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

First look: "Thor" trailer up

The lead guy looks incredibly hot.

by Anonymousreply 57210/22/2013

His name's Chris Hemsworth.%0D %0D I used to rub more than a few out when he'd be seen in a Speedo on that Aussie soap HOME & AWAY.%0D %0D I hear that Tom Hiddleston, who's also in it, is the lover of the movie's director, Kenneth Branagh. They met on the set of WALLANDER, in which both acted.

by Anonymousreply 112/11/2010

Kenneth Branaugh the actor? Wasn't he married to Emma Thompson and then cheated on her with Helene Bonham Carter? He's now gay?

by Anonymousreply 212/11/2010

Yep, Kenneth Branagh, the wonderful actor who also suffers from a distressing lack of lips.

by Anonymousreply 312/11/2010

He looks great; hot; probably on that 'meat only' diet Joe Magniello (sp?) is on.

by Anonymousreply 412/11/2010

[quote]Yep, Kenneth Branagh, the wonderful actor who also suffers from a distressing lack of lips.

That must pose a real problem when he gives his boyfriend blowjobs.

by Anonymousreply 512/11/2010

Why, this very day was Kenneth Branagh's 50th birthday!

He's been married since 2003 to a woman, so I don't know about the gay part.

by Anonymousreply 612/11/2010

This movie looks like shit warmed over. Dull, dull, dull, and nothing we haven't already seen in 20 other films.

by Anonymousreply 712/11/2010

This guy is beautiful! But, the movie looks awful. Also, the Green Lantern movies looks awful.

I had high hopes for these films.

Any other super hero movies in the works?

by Anonymousreply 812/11/2010

I was just wondering the other day whatever happened to Rene Russo, and lo and behold, there she is. Glad she is still with us.

by Anonymousreply 912/11/2010

there is a meat only diet? describe!

by Anonymousreply 1012/11/2010

OK, r10. It works like this: you eat meat only.

by Anonymousreply 1112/11/2010

R8 you sound like a dullard

by Anonymousreply 1212/11/2010

based on a true story.

by Anonymousreply 1312/11/2010

So is it a straight to dvd film?

by Anonymousreply 1412/11/2010

"But, the movie looks awful. Also, the Green Lantern movies looks awful."

Yes, but at least Thor leading actor looks good.

by Anonymousreply 1512/11/2010

If I had my way with him, I'd be the one who was Thor. Theriouthly.

by Anonymousreply 1612/11/2010

r8 does sound dim.

by Anonymousreply 1712/11/2010

What's that old joke?%0D %0D Thor comes down to Earth every hundred years to have sex. He picks up a lucky young lady and flies her to his home in the clouds where they have a multi-hour lovemaking session. Afterwards he realizes he has to tell her that after he brings her back he will never see her again because he won't be back down to Earth for another 100 years. He says to her "I'm Thor..." and she interrupts with "You're Thor? My jaw ith the thorest itth ever been!"

by Anonymousreply 1812/11/2010

Actually, they worked together before Wallander. What do you know about Branagh and this Huddleston guy? To be honest, I never thought Branagh could be gay, but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 1912/11/2010

Chris Hemsworth is a human cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 2012/11/2010

Oh I do like melon pecs!

Branagh has been a rumored bisexual since forever.

by Anonymousreply 2112/11/2010

[quote]Chris Hemsworth is a human cartoon.

Well, it's good he's playing Thor then.

by Anonymousreply 2212/11/2010

Branagh was described by a friend of mine, who works in the movie business, as being "ambitiosexual": he slept with many men on his way up the ladder, though she thought his innate orientation was definitely more straight than gay. Interesting to hear that he and Tom Hiddleston are coupling.

by Anonymousreply 2312/11/2010

Well there goes Natalie Portman's Oscar. Can you say "Norbit" boys and girls? Annette Bening is jumping on the bed as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 2412/11/2010

Isn't Branagh a weird choice to direct this? Same with the French guy who directed The Green Lantern.

by Anonymousreply 2512/11/2010

R24, I believe Portman's "Norbit" will be that romantic comedy with Ashton Kutcher that comes out in January. This one is just icing.

by Anonymousreply 2612/11/2010

Re: Director Kenneth and "Loki" Tom...%0D %0D Read between the lines.%0D

by Anonymousreply 2712/11/2010

R26, I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that stupid trailer with Kutcher in it.

by Anonymousreply 2812/11/2010

He sounds very clever, this guy. I was so fascinated by what he said about his character, Loki, because it's so spot on for everybody who is familiar with scandinavian mythology. But damn, all this going to be wasted in this shitty movie. I wish he played Loki in American Gods.

As for him and Ken, well, they definitely sound close. Is it sexual or just friendship, I don't know. But they are really close.

by Anonymousreply 2912/11/2010

R27, the opening line is hilarious-"Make no mistake, Tom Hiddleston didn't trick his way into playing his role in THOR."%0D %0D That's not what I've heard...

by Anonymousreply 3012/11/2010

[quote]Same with the French guy who directed The Green Lantern.

You're thinking of Green Hornet, directed by Michel Gondry.

by Anonymousreply 3112/11/2010

I can't believe Natalie Portman agreed to this pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 3212/11/2010

Portman's an Anglophile. The very mention of Branagh's name got her interested in doing it.

by Anonymousreply 3312/11/2010

Branagh and this Hiddleston guy worked together in brilliant movie Conspiracy - but Hidldeston had really small part, so I don't know if they became friends or whatever back then. Then in Wallander and now Thor. Also in some theater projects. Where this info about him and Branagh came from, if it's not a secret?

by Anonymousreply 3412/12/2010

In trailer Hiddleston looks very unattractive, sick and rat-like, but just few days ago I watched series Wallander with him (and his alleged lover Branagh) and damn, guy is beautiful. Very interesting etheral face. And good actor.%0D If Branagh is hitting it, good for old Ken. %0D %0D R1 What did you heard about them? I wonder what Branagh's wife think about all this.

by Anonymousreply 3512/19/2010

The clips look good and I'm glad they're using the old Kirby era "high-tech" Asgard look, rather than the current bland "medieval" one, which is more appropriate for the Celtic pantheon. Also more props to the designers for making Loki seem more "alien" than the rest of the Aesir (since he's part giant) and for making the Destroyer look more of the unstoppable robot he's supposed to be, rather than a weird walking suit of armor. I'm also happy with the choice of Idris Elba as Heimdall. Heimdall has been recently depicted as looking *very* different from the rest of the Aesir as well, and Idris has the acting chops to pull off the "otherwordliness" of this character.

by Anonymousreply 3612/19/2010

by Anonymousreply 3712/19/2010

r36, you're both impressive and frightening.

r37, you got it.

It looks ridiculous (though I agree that the guy is incredibly good looking).

by Anonymousreply 3812/19/2010

Hm, we discuss comic chaarcters instead of gay gossips about director and one of stars. Damn, Datalounge really changed!

PS Don't mind me, I am kidding.

by Anonymousreply 3912/19/2010

[quote]rather than the current bland "medieval" one, which is more appropriate for the Celtic pantheon%0D %0D Norse.%0D %0D I remember seeing clips from ComicCon where Branagh talked about asking Hemsworth if he'd mind filming with his shirt off. Hemsworth said he'd been working out for more than a year, and of course he didn't mind.%0D %0D Based on his performance at the beginning of Star Trek, he's not a shabby actor either.

by Anonymousreply 4012/19/2010

All this and Seth Rogen as 'Green Hornet'! 2011 will be the best movie going year ever!

by Anonymousreply 4112/19/2010

Hard to believe there are people on this planet so stupid. They do know it's fiction, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 4212/19/2010

So, Branagh new young friend in his 30 years received education in Oxford, Eton, Cambridge AND Rada. First of all, WOW, he must be loaded. And second of all, even one of those places can turn anyone gay, so this guy must be SUPER gay!

by Anonymousreply 4312/20/2010

Title of article: "Tom Hiddleston - Branagh's boy" Subtle.

by Anonymousreply 4412/22/2010

Oh great--another 3D action film starring a bland blond struggling to suppress an inexplicable Australian accent. I can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 4512/22/2010

[quote] inexplicable Australian accent%0D %0D Is it inexplicable if he's from Australia?

by Anonymousreply 4612/22/2010

It's inexplicable in the context of the film where none of the other characters has an Australian accent.

by Anonymousreply 4712/22/2010

He's an Aussie soap actor. Tiny, squinty little eyes.

by Anonymousreply 4812/26/2010

It's nice to see a soap actor go from a soap to playing a comic book character.

by Anonymousreply 4901/16/2011

R1 So interesting to see TH rumors way before Thor even came out.

by Anonymousreply 5010/13/2013

Another one? Really? Are we trying to set a record here? And this time we were actually talking about the OP subject!

by Anonymousreply 5110/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 5210/14/2013

(talking about having another thread blocked)

by Anonymousreply 5310/14/2013

Anyway as I was saying

by Anonymousreply 5410/14/2013

I think Luke might be a member here and he might be the jealous ass getting all these threads suspended. That was what the 4th thread now?

by Anonymousreply 5510/14/2013

So they killed that thread too? I'd really need a reason right now because this is getting ridiculous. Wtf is it? the hiddles team cannot be that fast in tracking down new tea and closing shit down. Or is that other relationship that is claimed existed something so secret that they need to kill a thread?

by Anonymousreply 5610/14/2013

R61 SAFE GAY SPACE? You know how it would sound if a straight person said that they wanted a safe straight space, right?

by Anonymousreply 6310/14/2013

Fangirl dementia has ruined so many "DL" threads we should ban them like gay strip clubs have done to bachelorettes.

by Anonymousreply 6410/14/2013

[quote]Nobody attacks you, only you attack everyone.

Are you blind? Stupid? Illiterate?

[quote]You sweet folks are the hugest bullies the world has ever seen. Go read some other thread

This is homophobia, plain and simple, aimed at gay "folk" and not at one individual. And you wonder why you're not welcome?

by Anonymousreply 6510/14/2013

FFS. So what just happened? Why isn't there a mod on here you can actually talk to?

What did the last few posts on that thread say?

I don't think the TH threads are entirely fangirls, there are men posting there too.

by Anonymousreply 6610/14/2013

[quote] You know how it would sound if a straight person said that they wanted a safe straight space, right?

I should have realised you'd lack the basic intelligence to understand that the entire world is a safe fucking space for heteros. Your privilege is breathtaking, truly.

Not that it matters. The webmaster is clearly on to your bullshit and this thread will be blocked like all the other frau threads, and you'll hijack another one, one that an actual paying member has started, to wring your hands in and wonder why, why, why...

by Anonymousreply 6710/14/2013

Wait why is someone wanting a straight safe space lmao GO OUT INTO THE WORLD THAT'S A WHOLE WIDE SPACE FOR YOUR SAFE STRAIGHT SHIT

And R61, gendered insults aren't nice either.

by Anonymousreply 6810/14/2013

I don't get why TH fans are coming on here trying to defend him/flag our posts as the whole point of TH threads is to find tea on him. Go back to your Tumblrs and ONTDs where you came from. You remind me of Columbus.

by Anonymousreply 6910/14/2013

But the fangirls don't bother posting in other threads so why get bothered about it. Take a breather and stop shrieking about how everyone posting is a vile useless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7010/14/2013

R66 Last posts were links to photos of TH in Korea and how this promotion tour is basically a one man show, with TH doing all the PR for Thor2.

Nothing much, and it's nobody's fault if TH isn't gay so there isn't gay gossip about him. But as you can see now it's full ranting time so don't get fond of this thread either.

by Anonymousreply 7110/14/2013

I still wonder why it is mostly TH that is on this promotion tour. The promo tour for IM3 was not that impressive and it just had RDJ and Gwen Palthrow with a very small band of marvel people. Is marvel getting cheap or what?

by Anonymousreply 7210/14/2013

If they just stop suspending TH threads then maybe there wouldn't be ranting. Except of course from fans who are invading from their Tumblrs.

by Anonymousreply 7310/14/2013

TH singing Man in the Mirror

by Anonymousreply 7410/14/2013

Is jane arthy a older woman? I believed he is only interested in serious relationship with an older woman who is a bit bossy. he dated women like that when he was younger. but maybe changed taste? now he is older himself. but men like that tend to be unhappy when dating normal woman. he needs to find a partner to relax with when not in cameras.

I do not believe he is homosexual at all so maybe this discussion is in wrong place. and that is why threads are removed?

by Anonymousreply 7510/14/2013

R56 R66 I agree, I would love to hear from a Mod about the "rules" and how any of us might be violating them. This is four TH threads in a row that have been shut down. I can't fathom why. I've seen nothing that's libelous or terribly offensive. It IS a gossip site after all and dedicated to bitchery.

Obviously someone is shutting them down or getting them shut down for reasons known only to themselves. I wish the Mods would clue the us in.

by Anonymousreply 7610/14/2013

TH dancing. I can see why Feige loves using him for promotion.

by Anonymousreply 7710/14/2013

R61 R65 R67 is a very angry member who, despite all the political discussions and subjects like "gravy question", thinks this site is for gay gossip only. I actually post on a lot of threads not just those British actor-related. And I can't see any homophobic comments on this page.

by Anonymousreply 7810/14/2013

Yep, Hiddles is a great dancer and he obviously LOVES to perform; the guy is always on. But I think the real reason Feige is using him for promotion is that he's the only one of lead actors who's been willing to do it.

I realize Hemsworth has been busy filming the Michael Mann movie and was promoting Ron Howard's Rush last month, but puh-leez, he's the titular character in Thor. Promotion is written into the actors' contracts from the beginning. It looks bad/pathetic that Hemsworth is MIA except for a few Skype interviews though I'm sure he'll be on hand to walk the Red carpet at some of the premieres.

by Anonymousreply 7910/14/2013

And why people are so irritated with TH threads specifically, pray tell? Shut down all DL threads then – this is the only way to be sure you kick out all straight people who post on DL. Read other threads, there are plenty of straight men (not only women) posting there as well.

by Anonymousreply 8010/14/2013

Feige has clearly understood long time ago that TH is pure gold for promotion

by Anonymousreply 8110/14/2013

Dancing, singing, giving piggyback rides, having that Thor box on his head, climbing the Great Wall in formal attire...he's become a complete Marvel monkey hasn't he?

by Anonymousreply 8210/14/2013

R80 thing is it's also possible to block a single poster without blocking the whole thread. That makes the blocking of TH's threads exaggerated.

by Anonymousreply 8310/14/2013

Exactly R80, and I'm a bi woman and I'm offended by "stench wafting from your frau pudendas that is your downfall here" comment. Serious hypocrisy to claim homophobia and post a nasty misogynistic phrase like that.

by Anonymousreply 8410/14/2013

Are threads on other topics censored/suspended with as frequent as TH threads here on DL?

by Anonymousreply 8510/14/2013

*suspended as frequently as

I can't grammar at this hour.

by Anonymousreply 8610/14/2013

R77 Say what you will but I grinned like a goblin at that. He is not a bad dancer.

by Anonymousreply 8710/14/2013

R87 I wasn't implying that he is, I posted the link because I enjoyed watching him.

by Anonymousreply 8810/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 8910/14/2013

R89 lols, my pleasure.

I hope for a hq version of the dancing part. Too bad it was so short, the video for 1883 magazine showed more of his moves. (toward the end of the clip)

by Anonymousreply 9010/14/2013

There was a really insightful post on the last thread re Hiddleston smartening up recently, plus the fashion spreads, and how this is very likely to do with him going after sponsorship deals. Whoever posted it, can you post again? Thx

by Anonymousreply 9110/14/2013

It's funny how these stories of him only come around when one of his films come out or if the gay/bi rumour reappear. I believe JA is a cover up for something. The body language is all one side and cold between them too. Cue over the top PDA now if he reads this.

by Anonymousreply 9210/14/2013

R92 Sorry to break it to you, but he is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 9310/14/2013

They look so cute

by Anonymousreply 9410/14/2013

But there's no chemistry between the woman he's been seen with at all. JA being the worse. Surely you need to be attracted to someone to have a FWB with them?

by Anonymousreply 9510/14/2013

That Kat denning thing looks false too

by Anonymousreply 9610/14/2013

The only one that looked real was Susannah but she dumped him.

by Anonymousreply 9710/14/2013

R96 He is a known notorious flirt.

by Anonymousreply 9810/14/2013

R82 OH. MY. Just watched the video of him doing all that stuff. Can we say trained seal? How utterly mortifying. No wonder no one else from that movie is doing much promotion (besides the fact that they are probably doing other things, like CH). Marvel has got their pet monkey onhand to do all that stuff. Roll over, Tom. Bark like a dog, Tom. Play dead, Tom. Sit up, Tom. Put a box on your head, Tom. Dance now, Tom. Start singing, Tom.

Cringe-worthy, second-hand embarrassment. I know his fans are lapping this up, but- good grief. It certainly proves it takes a certain type of personality to be a performer. Who else would DO that? Did he sell his dignity to Marvel as well as his soul? Was it a package deal? Oh, my.

by Anonymousreply 9910/14/2013

Come to think of it I've never seen him really connect with any of his on screen ladies too. Cover up and JA is the diversion. How come there is only one picture of them together anyway? Susannah thing? Possible but that doesn't mean he can't be gay or bi

by Anonymousreply 10010/14/2013

Well, Marvel CEO is there for a reason. He’s testing TH in this promo tour: if he’s able to carry out the whole promo by himself. If he does well, then this is an additional + to the idea of Loki movie.

by Anonymousreply 10110/14/2013

When RDJ was in Korea for IM3 he was asked to dance Gangam Style and he did.

by Anonymousreply 10210/14/2013

Being able to do a promo by yourself and bringing people to the cinema it's quite different. For sure we won't never see another Thor movie.

by Anonymousreply 10310/14/2013

Oh my God that dance, I'm still laughing.

It was funny but then it was actually cool too. It's very confusing because I don't really know why he'd dance but those moves... Haha!

by Anonymousreply 10410/14/2013

R103 The box office receipts will dictate whether or not Marvel/Disney do a Thor 3.

Meanwhile though, Hiddleston's portrayal of Loki which has proven popular with a vocal segment of the fanbase, has prompted Marvel to launch a new series of comics called "Loki, Agent of Asgard" which debuts in February.

In recent years, Loki was transformed into a teenager called Kid Loki. Now, the series, which I think runs for eight books, has him trying to redeem himself on Earth in the service of Asgard.

So obviously Marvel thinks there's a market for it. The Tumblerites are hoping this will lead to a standalone Loki movie. I'm not convinced about that but who knows? Meanwhile, Hiddleston's dumb like a fox for being so cooperative and doing these press tours because at least the studio execs & fangirls love him!

by Anonymousreply 10510/14/2013

R103 yes the market is all very well, but CH isn't willing to promote this movie, I don't see him looking forward to make another one. But I don't have any idea for how many movies CH is under contract and if they can force him.

A standalone Loki movie only supported by TH fans...700,000 people aren't enough to cover costs. IT might be a fiasco like The Lone Ranger.

by Anonymousreply 10610/14/2013

I wonder if he's gonna do a cameo in Marvel agents of shield (or if he's already did)

by Anonymousreply 10710/14/2013

R106 I agree that the likelihood of a standalone Loki movie is slim. However, there's no comparison between it and The Lone Ranger or even The Avengers in terms of a capital expenditure budget. The Lone Ranger bombed because the combo of Burton/Depp (and to a much lesser extent Helena Bonham Carter)demanded so much in terms of salary and budget.

The Lone Ranger cost $215 million to make and to date, it's worldwide gross is $260 million (not including DVD/BluRay sales). So the take is $45 million. A BIG flop.

If by some slim chance, Marvel did decide to make a standalone Loki movie, you can be sure the budget would be miniscule by comparison to the Long Ranger, the Avengers and even Thor.

The Avengers made $1.5 billion worldwide, with RDJ taking home a $50 million paycheck. And therein lies the problem with Hemsworth and the other Avengers: they want more money to reprise their roles.

The first Thor movie had a production budget of $150 million and made $450 million worldwide.

Hemsworth and Hiddleston (especially the latter)aren't anywhere near the same salary league as RDJ -- and I'm not saying they should be. Hiddleston made a comment that the reason there were so many Brits in Thor was because "we're cheap and we're grateful."

Hemsworth reportedly made about $3 million for the Avengers and wants a lot more for Avengers: The Age of Ultron. Marvel has a lot riding on Thor 2 since it reportedly cost $200 million to make and will be considered a flop if it doesn't rack up sales that are at least 2x to 4x what it cost to make. CH may not want to reprise his role in Thor but the role has given him his greatest visibility so far. No one is calling him the next Olivier or Brannagh! IF Thor 2 TDW is a raging success, CH will most likely do it for the promise of a BIG paycheck, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 10810/14/2013

If Earth is in grave peril in this movie, why don't the rest of The Avengers help Thor save the planet? If Thor was battling some threat on Asgard or some two-bit villain here on Earth, then I could understand if the other Avengers were unavailable. The entire premise of this film is underwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 10910/14/2013

I really can't see anyone else as Thor but CH. If something does happen and he ends up getting replaced I am going to be a bit disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 11010/14/2013

It's who you know what makes you a top filmstar not how well you can act. TH knows this but is going the wrong way about it by making him look like a fool outside his fandom

by Anonymousreply 11110/14/2013

R108 I though Verbinski directed The Lone Ranger? But you're right, it's all based on numbers. Any further Thor movies are dependent on how TDW performs at the box office.

R101 Hiddleston can't open a film on his own name at this point, no matter how good he is at promotion.

by Anonymousreply 11210/14/2013

R99 [quote]It certainly proves it takes a certain type of personality to be a performer. Who else would DO that?

My thoughts exactly.

by Anonymousreply 11310/14/2013

Surely this is a canny move on his part. It's trying to show Hollywood that a) he's a good boy and will work his ass off to promote movies and b) he's popular in Asia, where the big bucks are.

The Asian market is huge and worth a lot of money to Hollywood (and a lot of other businesses). His Twitter followers have jumped by a few thousand too, this all adds up to being someone Hollywood could possibly take a shot at to lead a movie (not the Twitter thing but it helps a tad). Possibly. How that pans out is anyone's guess but he's playing the game right.

This added to the fact that Coriolanus sold out (and that cannot have been all 12-yo fans...) plus he's building his fashion creds with, I've no doubt, the intention of fronting a campaign in the near future... Someone has a very detailed plan here and he's following it.

Don't forget, the fan girls are girls now but they grow up and as they age an follow his career, they start having more spending power. It's a long game, this, but there is a very definite plan here.

by Anonymousreply 11410/14/2013

R112 My bad. Yes, Gore Verbinski did direct the Lone Ranger but Burton was originally slated to direct. I'm so used to seeing the Unholy Trio Burton/Depp/HBC in so many movies together that it seems strange when one of them is missing from the equation, LOL! Most of their collaborative efforts are bad camp e.g. Dark Shadows...

by Anonymousreply 11510/14/2013

R99 and R113 The thing is, I think Hiddleston genuinely enjoys the attention/adulation and is having a great time "performing" on cue for the fans: the dancing, giving piggyback rides, hugs and kisses, making funny noises etc.

R114 The young fangirls have tons of buying power right now via their parents, grandparents etc. My 14 year old niece has everything Justin Bieber related -- she pesters everyone endlessly until they give in!

by Anonymousreply 11610/14/2013

I disagree with the fact that fangirls will still love their idol when they age. It's a very small minority that do but most of the time fangirls chop and change. What' might be a huge crush for a few years would almost certainty die out and they would be replaced by someone new. TH is playing a VERY fickle game and I can see him losing due to a silly mistake on his part. Sure he'd still have the few dedicated followers but to his former die hard (current) fans he'd be that 'actor I used to like' His popularity will end with Loki certainly in Asia. He needs to stop fan baiting full stop. Because like them or not fangirls aren't stupid

by Anonymousreply 11710/14/2013

Just curious- when was the last time this passionate defender of the poor retweeted anything from UNICEF? I guess there's clean water in Guinea now and all the refugees in Syria are OK- now that Loki/Tom must fly around the world selling themselves. Thank goodness all is well in the world! It would be terribly difficult to stop and, um, retweet something to his million man army.

Good job, world. You fixed your problems in a timely manner as to ensure the publicity tour for Thor 2 is not interrupted.

by Anonymousreply 11810/14/2013

I think he was aware that people had started to complain about the endless Unicef tweets so he's letting up for a while. He'll go back to them when they send him another press pack. Back to posting selfies for now.

by Anonymousreply 11910/14/2013

I think TH is doing well on this solo dog and pony show...can't help but think his inner (middle) child is rejoicing, all the attention at last!

by Anonymousreply 12010/14/2013

R120 Oh I'm sure he's had a lot of attention, he's the only son after all. The only one who went to Eton etc.

by Anonymousreply 12110/14/2013

He's also proving disapproving daddy wrong

by Anonymousreply 12210/15/2013

Here's a full video of yesterday meeting with fans in Korea, yes there's also the dancing part.

by Anonymousreply 12310/15/2013

He sings like a strangled Cat!!!

by Anonymousreply 12410/15/2013

Fans might or might not move on, dpeends how he behaves, especially in his private life, especially when it comes to Asian fans. If news comes he is a jerk and he attitude is all a façade, they'll drop him. If not, well Hugh Jackman is a good example to follow.

by Anonymousreply 12510/15/2013

You can tell those answers were pre-rehearsed. Many stars have the question list before hand and TH is no exception. He knew exactly how to act and what to say. Does anybody really think he'd just dance without practice? Also you can hear him talking to staff and director and he's not asking what they are saying. This is just another show he's doing and he's rehearsed the whole thing. You'd be a fool not to think he didn't

by Anonymousreply 12610/15/2013

Of course it was rehearsed, it's Asia, there's no such thing as a spontaneous moment.

by Anonymousreply 12710/15/2013

The singing is traumatizing but the dance is kinda awesome,even if rehearsed.

And you are right! Complete Jackmann there! Didn't realize it

by Anonymousreply 12810/15/2013

He really shouldn't have said that Korean fans are now the best fans ever. He just raised the bar or disgruntled the rest of his fandom.

by Anonymousreply 12910/15/2013

R129 oh he goes everywhere saying that the fans in that particular country are the best. Don't take it personally.

by Anonymousreply 13010/15/2013

I wasn't taking it personally, it was a consideration. I can assure you that when artists with the kind of fandom TH has say something like that competition starts among fans of different nations.

by Anonymousreply 13110/15/2013

R131 precisely

by Anonymousreply 13210/15/2013

R131 Why do you care? Are you one of those fans?

by Anonymousreply 13310/15/2013

Rehearsed or not, the squeeing fans are lapping it up and Hiddleston has earned Thor 2 producer Kevin Feige's undying gratitude for being the ONLY actor willing to go out and promote this movie!

Seriously, it doesn't look like they even tried to press the secondary characters like the Warrors Three, Lady Sif or Stellan Skarsgard's Eric Selvig into doing some PR. And except for a few print interviews, Christopher Eccleston has also been MIA.

Even if Thor flops, it's not on TH -- it will be more on Hemsworth as the titular character, or the writers/producers/director for making a lousy movie. But Hiddleston still gets props for his willingness to sing (badly), dance and give hugs, kisses and piggyback rides on demand.

by Anonymousreply 13410/15/2013

You're Thor? I can't even pith.

by Anonymousreply 13510/15/2013

R133 Can you read? Did I say I care? I just pointed out a possible consequence to an action, based on what generally happens.

by Anonymousreply 13610/15/2013

He's always overexcited about everything I wanna slap him on the face and scream STOP. Or maybe I can spank him, hmm better

by Anonymousreply 13710/15/2013

Interview from the Australia promo tour

by Anonymousreply 13810/15/2013

Look, the glance at the interviewer in the end

by Anonymousreply 13910/15/2013

I've hear he's going to be on Alan Carr. I can't wait! Alan Carr will not take some of the bullshit answers he gives sometimes. Hoping Carr will get the Gf debate out of him to clear speculation up.

by Anonymousreply 14010/15/2013

R138 seeing "Who else googled THE PRODIGIES - Poison before the interview was even over? lol" in the comments gave me cancer.

by Anonymousreply 14110/15/2013

This dude is a harmless goof.

Why the hate?

He's making the most of the opportunity, with a smile on his face. I don't see the issue? He makes me cringe sometimes, but WTF, it's always better to be around cheer than glum.

I've known enthusiastic, energetic people in real life. I never sit and brood about the possibility of their "dark other selves." I take them as I get them.

There is plenty of nasty assholery in the world being dished out on a daily basis. I'm not hearing about him doing so from any colleagues of exes, so what's the problem?

I love me some true gossip and pointless bitchery, but it seems like this dude is being judged by the intensity of his crazy fandom and their invasion here.

Annoying? Fuck yes. Fair, not really IMHO.

I think he's harmless. Hope he's hung.

by Anonymousreply 14210/15/2013

Should have been colleagues OR exes.

by Anonymousreply 14310/15/2013

R140 Alan Carr, really? That's gonna be fun

by Anonymousreply 14410/15/2013

He can't rehearse an answer with Alan Carr

by Anonymousreply 14510/15/2013

Carr is more fun than really dangerous, e.g. Miley Cyrus interview he didn't ask anything about Liam H. and the split up, just VMAs story and some other worthless stuff

by Anonymousreply 14610/15/2013

More TH hijinks to come with him on Korea's SNL.

I'd like to see him on Jimmy Fallon...TH can put his dance and lip synch skills (mercifully sparing us from the catterwauling) to the test there.

by Anonymousreply 14710/15/2013

So South Korea has the best fans then? I bet when he's back in London the British are the best fans, then when he's in Berlin it's the Germans turn. I can't believe people lap it up and he's standing there like Bloody Evita about to sing don't cry for me Argentina (change last word to whatever country he's in) the funny part is that it's all an act with him. Mind you that South Korea comment has but his Chinese fans nose out of joint. You can never guess who was the best fans in the world two days ago?

by Anonymousreply 14810/15/2013

In other Thor2-related news, the folks at Celebitchy are calling Chris Hemsworth out for his failure to promote the movie.

They ran some excerpts from the December issue of a Details magazine in which CH appears as the cover story. Ostensibly, the interview is supposed to be about Thor 2 TDW, but it's barely mentioned. The author prefaces the article by saying:

"As much as I want to paint Chris as some dumb meathead, he’s not. He’s not, like, Benedict Cumberbatch-level eloquent or self-aware, but Chris is a smart enough guy and he’s making some interesting choices for his career and for how he presents himself. I buy that he doesn’t want to spend an interview being psychoanalyzed and prodded, and I think he handles that aversion very well. What he needs to work on: stop making it sound like such a f—king chore to merely promote the Thor franchise. We get it, it’s silly and it’s not a beloved character drama. But still, you signed on to it and they’re paying you so much money and no one is holding a gun to your head. Enough. Just show up and smile."

by Anonymousreply 14910/15/2013

TH in Korea this weekend means he won't be at OLLA première at the London Film Festival.

by Anonymousreply 15010/15/2013

R141 that gives you a good idea how old those fans are....

"The Prodigies" will go down in moron history

by Anonymousreply 15110/15/2013

I like the comment. It really feels like a good-bye promoting tour for TH. This is likely the last we see of Loki and him on a big franchise movie.

by Anonymousreply 15210/15/2013

R150 he has to be in regent street apple store this friday, OLLA is next day right? I think he'll be there

by Anonymousreply 15310/15/2013

Have you seen/heard this? Someone posted it on CB

They made a Loki Soundtrack and it even includes the "Prodigies".

by Anonymousreply 15410/15/2013

I don't think he realises that people are laughing at him and not with him in regards to the singing and dancing

by Anonymousreply 15510/15/2013

I would thought he was drunk in that video or something if I wasn't aware of just how much TH has become a kind of trained poodle for Marvel. It's sad really.

If he went to RADA to become the kind of 2nd tier actor whose job is to sell products developed by focus groups to target audiences, this might be the way to go. Daniel Day Lewis he ain't. That new Loki comic that Marvel is pushing (Sexy!loki) is absolutely dreadful. Terrible writing, the direct product of market research, no vision. If this is what lies ahead for the Hiddles, he's shooting slightly higher than Pixie Hollow.

I love CB. Someone just called for an intervention lest TH end up opening shopping malls in his Loki costume when he is 60.

by Anonymousreply 15610/15/2013

Pixie Hollow? As in sparkly little girl fairy movies?

by Anonymousreply 15710/15/2013

Btw guys, fangirls are fickle. It is part of the definition of fan girl. They do not grow along with the product. They will move on, and the next batch of thirteen year old are not going to go all gaga over Loki - they will find their own pretty boy and make their own thing.

TH is already looking too old for the "heart throb" role, and he is still way too young to take RDJ I-don't-give-a-damn attitude. It is clear he want to make a lot of money. It's too bad he really has sold his soul. He was actually using it at one point, so it is a loss.

by Anonymousreply 15810/15/2013

Do you think he's a illuminati? It makes sense if he was

by Anonymousreply 15910/15/2013

I agree with R142 Tom is a harmless goof. As an actor he works in the entertainment business, right? So he's entertaining people and enjoying himself while being grateful. He's charming, respectful and a hard worker. Is it all an act? Maybe yes, maybe not, we can't tell for sure, we can only speculate (and have fun with this). He is a human being so he must have his bad days, his own insecurities, he might be manipulative sometimes and even throw a tantrum every now and then. One thing is sure though, so far no one in the industry has ever bad mouthed him or even remotely implied something nasty about him. And there is no amount of PR work in this world that could prevent that.

by Anonymousreply 16010/15/2013

R157 He was just in one of the Pixie Hollow films. Straight to dvd crap.

by Anonymousreply 16110/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 16210/15/2013

Awww, R160, this sounds like a love story.

How did your date turn out with Prince Charming? Was Tom everything you thought he'd be? More?

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Hiddleston is making an ass out of himself. We're not laughing WITH you, Tom...

by Anonymousreply 16310/15/2013

The dancing thing, not sure, very 80's. The singing should have been kept to a nice drunken night out at the local karaoke bar. You know I think he sits at home, alone, and practices his moves and rehearses them over and over. The same for his language skills. Learning what he needs to impress. Probably has a room with full length mirrors. This is one lonely, desperate dude. I say he is gay. The 'womanizing' is another act.

by Anonymousreply 16410/15/2013

On CB:

[quote]I agree. For me his gimmickry is too much. I have only ever seen him in one movie ( Thor) and i think its gonna be hard for me to see him and not think of this singing ( frankly he cant sing) and dancing cabaret act TommyAnne that excises on the internet. Its actually making me take him less seriously as an actor. I prefer my actors too be more private and not over share so much. I love someone who keeps you guessing and hasnt got too much of a tabloid persona that interfers with their work. Thats said as a tabloid persona he is involuntary hilarious and frequently cringe inducing.

I agree with this.

And rolling my eyes at Lady Slippers defending him with "Asian humour". Way to lump us all together. I'm Asian and most of my friends are Asian and we cringed so hard at his monkey antics. It's not Asian humour, it's being a sell-out and a trained seal.

by Anonymousreply 16510/16/2013

I think he's bi. From something he said in the Aussie interview about what he finds sexy. He goes in great details discribing BOTH sexes. I also think the Hook ups stories are leaked by his management as a cover up.

by Anonymousreply 16610/16/2013

R166 What hook up stories?

by Anonymousreply 16710/16/2013

I have seen plenty of other non-gay related topics here posted over the years and no one has protested those. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 16810/16/2013

It's not unusual for managements to put stories around the circuit to cover up a stars sexuality. I meant the hook ups about the modals e.t.c and the new tea about JA.

But forget what I've posted. Someone in his management or himself might read this and this will cue even more publicity trying to prove it wrong. As per normal it will look awkard. I don't think I can take anymore awkwardness from TH

by Anonymousreply 16910/16/2013

R153 Oh. I thought the definitio of SNL was that it was live. I guess TH will record his parts then.

by Anonymousreply 17010/16/2013

I read Chinese fans aren't very happy that Marvel did only a limited meeting with TH while SK is having all these events.

by Anonymousreply 17110/16/2013

What did he say he found sexy, r166?

by Anonymousreply 17210/16/2013

R172 Not R166. I don't remember any talk like that in Aussie interviews, but in this video he talks of his idea of perfect love (minute 7.10)

and in this of what he finds sexy ttp://

by Anonymousreply 17310/16/2013

R163 it was actually pretty boring, all that Shakespeare stuff, poetry, name dropping and general bragging in 4 different European languages.

by Anonymousreply 17410/16/2013

R172 He just said tha "love is acceptance" and sexy is "being yuorself" nothing eccentric actually

by Anonymousreply 17510/16/2013

it was "yourself"

by Anonymousreply 17610/16/2013

He mentions vibrating buttplugs and enormous breasts later in the video.

by Anonymousreply 17710/16/2013

R177 regrettably he doesn't

by Anonymousreply 17810/16/2013

R178 I was just testing to see if I could get you to sit through the whole thing. Personally I am tired of watching him polish Kevin Feiges knob.

My theory at this point is I think TH realizes he has limited talent and is pushing the Marvel franchise for anything he can get. I have sincere doubts about more Loki though. They might try it, but I don't think he has it to carry a film by himself.

Thor 2 is not even out, and we already have Loki over saturation. Nobody else is promoting it. This isn't a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 17910/16/2013

R179 me too. I just hope Coriolanus shall change somenthing

by Anonymousreply 18010/16/2013

Coriolanus...imagine some fangirl in theatre, at the end of performance, asking him to dance.

by Anonymousreply 18110/16/2013

I hope he's aware that it's theatre

by Anonymousreply 18210/16/2013

Another hiddlesgate (but personally I blame more marvel and his PR than him)

by Anonymousreply 18310/16/2013

Yes, it's hardly his fault, he isn't personally in charge of how promotion is done in each country.

by Anonymousreply 18410/16/2013

No, not him. Maybe his publicist

by Anonymousreply 18510/16/2013

I think it is really clear especially given TH's work with Luke and Public Eye, that he is much more interested in swag, licensing opportunities, selling products to targeted audiences, and making money than he is in acting. Marvel is mostly about marketing, and he knows it.

I would say this is sad if I thought he was a major talent who was wasting himself, but I think he is a middle of the road talent at best. He doesn't have what it takes to carry a film by himself, and this is why he has such a disappointing casting record.

Coriolanus isn't going to change anything. Two months of shows, tickets already bought up by fan girls. He is throwing most of his energy into Marvel. Thor 2 will have to be both a critical and a financial success though, and on an unprecedented scale for him to get what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 18610/16/2013

I used to like from wallander time but I guess he lost himself, so sorry, he seemed a nice guy

by Anonymousreply 18710/16/2013

I don't know whether Coriolanus will change anything or not.

Building on his theatre credentials is a good idea for him and is only going to help his credibility as a serious actor in the long term. I can't help thinking though that if he had been able to secure more high-profile film work he probably wouldn't have decided to go back to the Donmar... at least not at this point in time.

And then there's the fangirl situation. The small size of the venue and the type of play being performed do not sit well with Hiddlestoner/Loki's Army shenanigans. That's not TH's fault of course, but it might mar his efforts to be seen as a British theatre heavyweight if the main response he gets is all about his heart-throb status and not about his actual performance.

by Anonymousreply 18810/16/2013

I bring you TH nearly falling over a security pole due to paying more attention to the cameras

by Anonymousreply 18910/16/2013

I do it almost every day, without a camera

by Anonymousreply 19010/16/2013

You do know that he is being accused of loving the attention despite being a public figure and basically needing attention to make a living,right? And for people who really hate it, you really like to follow his every move. I mean,I sometimes follow what he does too,but I have no idea about 90% of the things you post here.

On another note tho, it's stupidly funny that he has his makeup artist with him. I still say that orange thing is foundation and not just his face. Lady, if you're reading this, use foundation better...or a better foundation

by Anonymousreply 19110/16/2013

I know! You would think traveling with a makeup artist and a publicist would improve things! His skin looks dreadful everytime!

by Anonymousreply 19210/16/2013

[quote] It's stupidly funny that he has his makeup artist with him

And yet you know who his make-up artist is. I'd say your knowledge is greater than most.

by Anonymousreply 19310/16/2013

His makeup artist is well-known, she works with a lot of famous people in UK

by Anonymousreply 19410/16/2013

Is she the one with the stupid fur jacket thing in the Asia promo tour pics?

by Anonymousreply 19510/16/2013

I love Thor so much!

by Anonymousreply 19610/16/2013

R195 yes

by Anonymousreply 19710/16/2013

R194 Yep, she's worked with Cat Deeley, Mel C, Kylie Minogue and Chloe Sevigny and I don't understand how, cause for me she's quite untalented

by Anonymousreply 19810/16/2013

R193 if you work in beauty ,you know her face.

R198 well clearly, from the horrid things she is doing to his face,she's not too clever. He probably has combination skin and she's using something much too fluid because that thing just melts away on his face. Please,use some powder and gaze at the miracle, I beg of you

by Anonymousreply 19910/16/2013

She may be "famous," but judging by her work, she does not have much skill. TH is famously orange, and way too impressed by price tags.

by Anonymousreply 20010/16/2013

R199 R200 or here where you can see the blush the pink lipstick

by Anonymousreply 20110/16/2013

R201 Wow! The most amazing thing about that picture which was taken in April 2012 is that Hiddleston has lost a lot of weight. And it shows in his face which has aged quite a bit. His hairline has also retreated a bit... Not saying he looks like Methuselah but between the weight loss and the fair skin he looks older than 32...

by Anonymousreply 20210/16/2013

Pink lipstick, yes. Awful foundation, bad skin, clearly wears no sunblock.

Is it just me or does he purse his lips like that in a lot of his photos?

For the life of me, I do not see how people find him attractive. He looks like a passable bank manager in a bank suit.

by Anonymousreply 20310/16/2013

R203 he has to, he has no lips

by Anonymousreply 20410/16/2013

R188 Regards Coriolanus, TH will probably have to add bodyguards to "his team." You know the fangirls who are flying in from all over will not be content with sitting quietly in their seats. They're going to be following him to and from the theatre and probably stalking him all the way home and staking out his gated house.

by Anonymousreply 20510/16/2013

R201 Hahaha! Oh my Lord that is the kind of blush that you don't even put on a woman in that combination! And is that bronzer for contouring purposes underneath? Why do you contour someone whose cheekbones stick out and who already is orange?

This is just...please get someone to help you. Step one, up the skincare game.

It's frustrating to watch when you know how easily it can be fixed and avoided

by Anonymousreply 20610/16/2013

Meet: mascara.

For the love of God...

by Anonymousreply 20710/16/2013

R205 I'd be curious too about how the fangirls manifest. I'm afraid they see it more a a type of "gig" situation and not an actual Shakespeare play and might even find it appropriate to yell some crap during

by Anonymousreply 20810/16/2013

R207 that is a film makeup for OLLA not a red carpet, it's a slighty different

by Anonymousreply 20910/16/2013

Why does he need to wear make up anyway? I can understand for a film roles but they edit it all in photoshoots. How many people are on his team? He's NOT that famous! Even though he pretends to be

by Anonymousreply 21010/16/2013

R208 if the donmar is like the globe there are staff people who check audience during the play

by Anonymousreply 21110/16/2013

R209 No, it isn't.

I know a PR lady in London who knows for a fact that he has his eyelashes permed and uses tanning beds. People were commenting on it at a red carpet event. (And no, she has no tea. She was just at the event and listened in on all the titters from various personal assistants about what the various stars do to get ready).

by Anonymousreply 21210/16/2013

R209 ah ok,did not know that. Then that one's safe, because I couldn't see any reason for wearing mascara,especially when you're not dressed for press

by Anonymousreply 21310/16/2013

R211, They will throw you out if you do not abide by the theatre rules.

That said, Donmar is definitely a lower tier theatre and gets its name out there by appealing directly to fangirls. It's part of their business plan to keep those tickets sold and stay afloat. It is ENTIRELY about money.

by Anonymousreply 21410/16/2013

R212 perm away,but if you're ginger and will show up with black lashes it will not look normal. The perming just curls them and "opens" them pretty lil eyes, it doesn't add color. So if they're black, it's mascara.

Cleary he fake tans, have you not seen how he has a clear tanline around his hairline? And I think he only tans his face mostly,as the difference of color to the neck is crazy sometimes. Then again,it might just be his brilliant makeup artist

by Anonymousreply 21510/16/2013

I see fake tans but perm eyelashes not now, contrary in the very last pictures his eyes have a very tired look

by Anonymousreply 21610/16/2013

TH as a natural ginger? I thought he says he's blonde?

by Anonymousreply 21710/16/2013

I would say strawberry blonde

by Anonymousreply 21810/16/2013

What is perm eyelashes? Does he dye them?

by Anonymousreply 21910/16/2013

No, they curl them

by Anonymousreply 22010/16/2013

They perm them with little tiny papers so that you don't have to use an eyelash curler. Yes, this is real.

For a man who is spectacularly vain, I'm surprised he doesn't look better than he does. He has aged so much in the past two years, and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 22110/16/2013

Ah ok . I think he should tint them at least. He should do that rather than make his face orange. I'm sure that's what's causing all his spots that you can see through his foundation

by Anonymousreply 22210/16/2013

Why is this three-year-old thread still alive? KILL IT!

by Anonymousreply 22310/16/2013

Who uses tanning beds these days? Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 22410/16/2013

This guy is enclosed by wrong people

by Anonymousreply 22510/16/2013

This is the one that made me go what??? You would have thought he had won an Oscar, the Nobel, free swag for life, GQ's MOTY for a decade and gotten blown by RDJ, all at once.

by Anonymousreply 22610/16/2013

R226 But, that's the thing: they are NOT shouting HIS name. They are screaming for Loki, not Tom. He looks like he's about to weep. Poor dear. How will he handle his life next year when the fans are over Loki and have moved on to something else? THIS is all he has (and his family money, of course.) Is he going to show up at every Comic Con, in costume, to yell at people to kneel?

Make the most of this, Hiddleston. Keep dancing and singing, tweeting those selfies. I think you peaked in 2012, with the promos for The Avengers. Hope you had fun. Now you may return to your gentle, English life.

by Anonymousreply 22710/16/2013

He's like most of the Harry Potter cast. We thought they'd be such stars when they grew up but apart from Dan and Emma the rest of the Potter kids are fading into obscurity. Emma's still famous mostly only because she's a fashion icon and Dan because they're releasing a few of his movies at once this year. Those kids were on top of the world back then. TH will be just like his Potter counterpart Tom Felton in a few years. Looking old, haggard, and spending his days playing golf and acting in small TV series and indie movies.

by Anonymousreply 22810/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 22910/16/2013

Where is Luke? Poor Th having to push his own stuff.

by Anonymousreply 23010/16/2013

I think that is kinda cool is pushing his own luggage cart as opposed to having someone do that for him.

by Anonymousreply 23110/16/2013

Look at all the designer suits that could feed a whole village of Guinean children for months.

by Anonymousreply 23210/17/2013

That would mean putting his hands into his own pocket instead of getting is gullible fan girls to do it. The most I've seen him do for the Guinean children is that patronising if campaign and turning up for promo in Guinea.

by Anonymousreply 23310/17/2013

Well done, r234! You've faced some very stiff competition in this thread but, congratulations, you are definitely the creepiest poster.

Anyone who thinks celebs pay for their suits, especially on a promo tour, is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 23510/17/2013

This is from Beijing press conference and some première this year.

I don't see his eyelashes curled, or with mascara. As for foundation, probably some since I don't see circles under his eyes, but then he doesn't have marked circles. Foundation that still leaves those spots on his forehead, isn't very strong foundation.

by Anonymousreply 23610/17/2013

He's probably paid for some of them but not all. He's not a big enough star for that. Most probably he can't keep the ones he hasn't paid for anyway. Person who said he has mirrors all around in house is lying. If that was the case he'd never leave the front gated door

by Anonymousreply 23710/17/2013

This is from OLLA première in Cannes. You can see the pores on his nose and the difference in colour between the skin near his eyes and the rest of his face.

by Anonymousreply 23810/17/2013

If the only things you can b*tch about this guy is a few minor character flaws and his makeup routine, he must not be that bad and mostly harmless.Unlike a lot of other actors out there. There is no scandel on this guy at all.

by Anonymousreply 23910/17/2013

A lot of actors wear make up, not just on film. In that pic from OLLA in Cannes, looks like he is not. His skin looks much more blotchy there.

by Anonymousreply 24010/17/2013

I cannot look at his nose anymore without having the intense urge of squeezing those pores clean! My OCD is going insane!

Why does one do all sorts of cosmetic things and has a make-up artist when they can't even tell you to do some deep pore cleansing or recommend you a proper face cream?

But I laughing at the thought he may be using BB cream

by Anonymousreply 24110/17/2013

R230 Bedhead

by Anonymousreply 24210/17/2013

R242 post-coital head

by Anonymousreply 24310/17/2013

R243 A member of cabin crew has came back home happy

by Anonymousreply 24410/17/2013

look surprisingly hot here.

by Anonymousreply 24510/17/2013

R245 that's because it's shopped.

by Anonymousreply 24610/17/2013

R245 A lot! Finally wearing something fit for his age.

by Anonymousreply 24710/17/2013

R245 he's always hot when he keeps his mouth shut

by Anonymousreply 24810/17/2013

Not so much, you can still see the spots on his skin. (these shots are for a Korean mag)

by Anonymousreply 24910/17/2013

They photoshopped his scars, he's some important scars on his face, maybe from rugby time

by Anonymousreply 25010/17/2013

The ones on the right side of his forehead? A bit, but as I said not so much, if you enlarge that photo you can still see those and the different pigmentation on the left.

by Anonymousreply 25110/17/2013

Tom, Luke,Tom's hamster, anyone reading this:

USE HYDRALURON! You find it at Boots ( only there) ,do your skin a favor and buy a tube of that cream cause it's starting to look like the skin's about to peel. Clearly, the people who work with his skin have no idea

by Anonymousreply 25210/17/2013

R252 Sure, use an acid to make your outer skin layer thinner in a situation where the skin has pigmentation problems, very good advise.

But I agree that he should change that moisturising cream he said he uses.

by Anonymousreply 25310/17/2013

He should use toner. I have same type of fair, blotchy complexion he has and toner really has helped that.

by Anonymousreply 25410/17/2013

R253 Do you know what hyaluronic acid is and what it's good for? Read a bit about it and get back to me.

He needs to get started on SPF and anti aging stuff because fake tan will kill your skin ,and really, on his white skin any bit of sun will be evil

by Anonymousreply 25510/17/2013

Skin. pores. cream. maskara. makeup. beauty routine? In Thor trailer thread? Gosh, people in this thread are embarrasingly desperate, on par with Matt Bomer's silly faghags.

by Anonymousreply 25610/17/2013

R256 Just enjoy the tips, they might help you too. And if he'd take a hint from Bomer, his skin would look nicer.

by Anonymousreply 25710/17/2013

Bomer uses botox, so no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 25810/17/2013

R255 hyaluronic acid might help with his scars (I assume now it's the scars you're talking about) but not with pigmentation. And glycolic acid and mosqueta oil would still be better for scars. Or manteca de caoba.

by Anonymousreply 25910/17/2013

What is all this scar talk? Is this some sort of fangirl fantasy to make him look tougher? More of a bad boy? The man has perfect skin in terms of scarring, he doesn't use sunscreen and tans a lot which shows but aside from the sun damage he has really good skin.

Tom, go get Clinique 3 step, the ever predictable skincare regimen that initiated all of us into adulthood and please tell your makeup person to avoid anything that can be described with the word "terracotta". You're the whitest white that ever whited.

by Anonymousreply 26010/17/2013

R260 some have pointed out that the reason his pigmentation is so patchy on his forehead is because he has old scars. I imagine because it's always in the same shape and area so a scar would make sense. You can see it better in this pic.

by Anonymousreply 26110/17/2013

R261 his pigmentation is patchy because he doesn't exfoliate.

by Anonymousreply 26210/17/2013

[quote]You're the whitest white that ever whited.

This is the best thing I have ever read

by Anonymousreply 26310/17/2013

Where did this scarring theory pop up? That's just bad tanning and no skincare

by Anonymousreply 26410/17/2013

OMG! Why not just put Hiddles under a 3-D high resolution microscope and dissect him like a frog in a Bio lab! No one with the exception of infants has poreless skin.

But yeah, he needs to use a strong sunscreen and lay off the fake tan/orange foundation.

by Anonymousreply 26510/17/2013

OMG! Beauty tips!

Someone pour some tea, even old stale tea! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................

by Anonymousreply 26610/17/2013

Jaimie Alexander who plays Sif seems really close to TH. Before TH deleted his FB their interactions in the comments were aplenty, her FB was under a fake name. Is she still with that Twilight guy?

by Anonymousreply 26710/17/2013

yes she is.

by Anonymousreply 26810/17/2013

R267 This is pretty standard for TH. He seems to be friends with many actresses he's worked with like Jaimie Alexander, Jessica Chastain, Scarlett Johansson, Hayley Atwell,Gwendoline Christie, etc. No tea, but FWIW as someone said upthread, his fellow actors of both sexes like him.

by Anonymousreply 26910/17/2013

R269 You know most actors have to say they like their co-stars right? Especially if they're future co-stars like Chastain and Atwell. ScarJo once said in the D23 expo press line (when they were filming Avengers) that she's not so sure about TH yet while already getting along with Renner swimmingly. And she didn't look very jokey when she said that. And you know TH only says positive things or exaggerates his experiences so you can't really trust his account either.

by Anonymousreply 27010/17/2013

R269 You're absolutely right, there are a lot of fake and fair weather friends among actors. Chastain, Atwell & Alexander are on record about being friends or friendly w/TH -- especially Atwell who said they've known each other for 10 years.

ScarJo and Renner are close friends.Whatever she said at D23 Expo she at least became friendly enough to invite TH over to her house to rehearse their scene in Avengers and to take him horsebackriding. Have no idea of anything beyond that, but clearly they are friendly co-workers. My point: there's no Christian Bale type behavior associated w/Hiddles. I did notice that Chris Evans got a little testy at one Avengers press conference when TH kept playing to the screeching fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 27110/17/2013

I'm glad he's ditching the tight shirts that don't fit him well, even the fan girls have noticed that the white one in particular doesn't fit. From the latest koren photos it looks like he's wearing orange lipstick to his usual pink. I wonder if he takes on the beauty hints and tips for tonight's premier at London film festival?

by Anonymousreply 27210/17/2013

R272 let's see if he comes in all red & swollen. aww babys first proper exfoliation.

by Anonymousreply 27310/17/2013

I can't find any photos of the premier. They have either got the date wrong or don't give a shit. Radcliffe looking good though at his. TH should take tips from him

by Anonymousreply 27410/17/2013

OLLA is Saturday the 19th I thought.

by Anonymousreply 27510/17/2013

Out of darkness was scheduled for tonight according to his management company.

by Anonymousreply 27610/17/2013

He has a scar on his forehead and another on his upper lip, not so unsual for a former rugby Player

by Anonymousreply 27710/17/2013

I see Mr. Cumberbatch made the international cover of Time magazine. TH must be shrieking in desperation. "B-b-b-but *I* danced on cue! *I* invoked Michael Jackson! *I* sang! *I* voiced the Tinkerbell DVD!" ~sob~ "Friends", my ass. Actors are too competitive, and TH is thirsty for fame. He's screaming into his glass of Moet with jealous rage right now.

Perhaps Tiger Beat or Bop magazines need a cover boy? He shall please his fans by being costumed as Loki, with them crowning him with a wreath of flowers- and then giving them all piggyback rides, all whilst reciting Shakespeare in Latin. Aw.

Keep posing for pictures, Hiddleston. Some actors are actually, you know, ACTING.

by Anonymousreply 27810/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 27910/17/2013

Oh heavens, must I do everything for you Hiddles?

See Doctor Stephanie in London to talk about your skin. Like NOW.

Relax, she is posh. Stop crying. She has plenty of celebrity clients. "Initial Cosmetic Assessment & Consultation - £495." See? You won't be running into any shabby people in her waiting room. They might even offer you Moet while you are waiting.

She'll fix you up in a jiffy.

by Anonymousreply 28010/17/2013

R279, judging by that pic, I think they are going to pull a Bambi on us and kill off Loki's mom. The fangirls will looooooooove it.

by Anonymousreply 28110/17/2013

People Magazine has an article about actors getting goofy and they provide links to Hiddleston's dancing in Korea, Orlando Bloom singing & break dancing AND Michael Fassbender singing "Twist and Shout" on The Late Show on RTE in 2010.

Fassbender rules! Didn't know he had such a set of pipes and he looks yummy, to boot.

by Anonymousreply 28210/17/2013

Breaking news (see link).

It is interesting to me that Thor 2 has absolutely targeted the younger female demographic in building up for the premiere. I think a lot depends on getting a lot of women out for this. Is all about asses in seats, baby. No wonder Hiddles is doing piggy back rides.

by Anonymousreply 28310/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 28410/17/2013

When exactly did DL become Fangurl Central?

by Anonymousreply 28510/17/2013

R284 Yes, that's right, Bambi's mother. BAM! Anything to bring the box office figures up to Ironman 2 levels.

by Anonymousreply 28610/17/2013

"The fact that it’s able to target young females is somewhat unique for a superhero movie and no doubt due to star CHRIS HEMSWORTH as the pic’s eye candy."

This author will be executed by Hiddles piggy-riders.

by Anonymousreply 28710/17/2013

R287 I thought I would die laughing when I saw that part.

by Anonymousreply 28810/17/2013

Bees knees? Lol

Are you really so certain you know everyone's sex and gender identity, never mind sexual preference? I had no idea that DL was supposed to be for men only. Or should I say boys only? Speaking for myself, I'm female and definitely not heterosexual-- and Guess what? I have plenty of opinions about male and female celebs, straight and gay.

"The DataLounge's style stems from a core community of predominantly anonymous posters who share news, opinions, gossip, personal histories and political views from a gay and lesbian perspective."

Does this mean we can only talk about gay and lesbian celebs? Or that we can talk about anything as long as our perspective is gay or lesbian? And what constitutes a lesbian perspective anyway? Whose approval do I need? Is this DL or is this Smith College circa 1985? I mean, I'm lesbian and this is my perspective. Isn't that enough?

Some of is live in the world. Seriously dude, I could take you a lot more seriously of you could lose the sexist and ageist slurs. You do not know shit about anyone who is posting here. If you don't like the topic, go to a different thread.

by Anonymousreply 29010/18/2013

He's on the Chris Evans (not the actor) breakfast radio show. This should be fun as we an see them duel on who can talk about each other the most

by Anonymousreply 29110/18/2013

*duel on who can talk about themselves the most* not saying there won't be any brown nosing

by Anonymousreply 29210/18/2013

At what time is the Apple thing?

by Anonymousreply 29410/18/2013

6:30-7:30. He might even sing and dance again

by Anonymousreply 29510/18/2013

Alan Taylor and Feige also present. Still no Hemsworth, Portman or Hopkins or Eccleston, 4 days away from the London premi+re. Worse promotion ever this movie.

by Anonymousreply 29610/18/2013

Hemsworth is filming something else at the moment. He's on the graham norton show tonight. I think it depends on his schedule.

by Anonymousreply 29710/18/2013

So TH does promotions, but CH is on Graham Norton where TH has never been and I wonder why

by Anonymousreply 29810/18/2013

R298 same question here, why he always avoids talk show (or chat show)

by Anonymousreply 29910/18/2013

R298 R299 because he's boring

by Anonymousreply 30010/18/2013

Isn't he going to be at Alan Carr's talk show?

by Anonymousreply 30110/18/2013

Norton is smart and savvy, and Jonathan Ross too, Alan Carr is less slippy

by Anonymousreply 30210/18/2013

[quote]They're fanfraus, not fangirls.

Fanfraus are trained for battles. Fangirls are the cheerleaders.

by Anonymousreply 30310/18/2013

"He has already told me he is single"

Case dismissed

by Anonymousreply 30410/18/2013

Case was open only in the mind of stupid fangirls and people not supported with a brain. But nice to have a final confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 30510/18/2013

Judging by that interview, I think he has been reading his threads on the datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 30610/18/2013

Judging by that interview,you can say journalist is falling in love with him

by Anonymousreply 30710/18/2013

Judging by that interview I'd say journalist was already in love and that article is his public declaration.

R306 considering that most of TH threads are blocked, it's very unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 30810/18/2013

There might be some brown nosing? Might, did you say?

If there is one thing TH learned at Eton, it is how to gobble the knob of anyone who can promote your interests. It's tiresome to watch, but he wants pats on the head from Feiges, and this is what gets it.

I know people complain about Hemsworth's astonishing lack of presence during this promotion, but at least he gives actual opinions.

by Anonymousreply 30910/18/2013

R304 NO.WAY. Yes that was sarcastic

I wonder if Jane knew too

by Anonymousreply 31010/18/2013

Not supposed to mention Eton, eh? And note how hard he works to get his father's working roots in there. Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 31110/18/2013

That is one of the most pretentious interviews I have ever read by him. And that is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 31210/18/2013

What did you expect from a journalist that reads TH fanfics on tumblr?

by Anonymousreply 31310/18/2013

R313 The fact that he even looked for a fanfic blog on tumblr is ridiculously funny. And it gets better by admitting he reads it

by Anonymousreply 31410/18/2013

Oh, look at him, lols

by Anonymousreply 31510/18/2013

from that standard article

[quote] Hiddleston, who divides his time between Chalk Farm and Venice Beach

does this mean TH own a house in LA too?

by Anonymousreply 31610/18/2013

Look at the privilege just OOZING from every fucking word.

[quote]I’m prepared to leave Eton there, but he comes back to it. ‘So, I’m 13 and it’s time for me to change schools. My dad has had this extraordinary life, he’s made himself from the ground up. He comes back from looking round the school and says [Glasgow accent]: “There were 15 football pitches. Can you imagine? Fifteen. Amazing. There’s a theatre with its own lighting rig. There’s a building just for painting. You have to go. Have to.” ’ Hiddleston pauses. ‘So once you’ve seen that, someone who’s come from nothing, trying their hardest to give their child the best education, and then you get out the other side and everyone throws fruit at you…

[quote]‘Look, it’s fine,’ he adds. ‘I’ve been blessed with an extraordinary education. I feel privileged and I know I’ve had an enormously pleasant life. But it also has its complexity. I’d love to round out the rosy picture with some shade that would give you some more detail, but it’s not my past. I feel like baring that in public would be ungracious. And anyway, we’re in the present. Look at what’s in front of you.’

by Anonymousreply 31710/18/2013

[quote]someone who’s come from nothing, trying their hardest to give their child the best education, and then you get out the other side and everyone throws fruit at you…

by Anonymousreply 31810/18/2013

More likely one of TH's exaggerations/fibs or journalist’s interpretation.

Come on, the only time he is in LA is when he is playing Loki and doing promo stuff. Since when does he live there?!

by Anonymousreply 31910/18/2013

We have pics from the lake

ttps:// ttps://

by Anonymousreply 32010/18/2013

Say what you want but you-d never think 32 when you look at him.

by Anonymousreply 32110/18/2013

BBCnewsbeat askloki today

by Anonymousreply 32210/18/2013

No. You'd think 45.

Photoshop, makeup and lighting does wonders for one's complexion.

by Anonymousreply 32310/18/2013

He doesn't read DL because he still hasn't sorted out that bad skin. I listened to that radio and he threw a strop at the end because he couldn't play his trumpet that he sent someone to get which didn't arrive at the end if the show. He just kept going on about it. I have a feeling he also pissed James Cordon off at the end too because Cordon made some remark at TH which he made a half arse apology for. Bet Cordon then regretted saying TH should be the new bond. He sounded if he did at the end!

by Anonymousreply 32410/18/2013

r 324, What?

by Anonymousreply 32510/18/2013

I was talking about the chris Evans radio show this morning

by Anonymousreply 32610/18/2013

Apple meeting.

by Anonymousreply 32710/18/2013

Isn't Richard Godwin the guy who wrote an article about the refreshingly misgynistic Katia Elizarova aka Cumberbatch's model fuckbuddy?

by Anonymousreply 32810/18/2013

You can read here something of the talk at the Apple Store.

On Sunday there's the press conference. at last we'll have some other actors. Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 32910/18/2013

It's funny TH felt the need to state he's single; the GQ article wasn't enough of a declaration, what with a woman's name muddying the waters.

by Anonymousreply 33010/18/2013

I noticed that he is very self-conscious about reminding people of that, my theory being that Jane Arthy keeps coming up, and he badly wants emphasize his singleness to appeal to the female demographic in promoting Thor 2. This is a crucial time.

It is also clear that he wants people to stop talking about Eton and the fact that he comes from such excessive privilege (his CEO father most definitely did NOT "come from nothing," and he is in fact descended from aristocracy on his mother's side.)

He does know how to charm and woo the press though. He had that fanboy eating out of his hands.

by Anonymousreply 33110/18/2013

R331 For someone who wants people to forget he went to Eton and came from privilege, Hiddleston is hilariously the one who keeps bringing it up. Richard Godwin pointedly stated in the article that he was ready "to leave Eton" but TH kept going back to it. Hiddles does not know when to shut up!

by Anonymousreply 33210/18/2013

I agree - it was a direct answer to any lingering doubts. Someone is reading Tumblr/boards!

I'm tired of hearing about Eton and his upbringing, but they probably feel the need to go on about it as a primer for budding TH fans.

The mention of a Tumblr fanfic with url was interesting...pulling out all the stops.

by Anonymousreply 33310/19/2013

Unless of course he's lying about JA. He's an actor remember

by Anonymousreply 33410/19/2013

R331 I agree about his mother, but his father is a shipbuilder son, not very much imho

by Anonymousreply 33510/19/2013

The things are more simple to me. JA pissed him off dot

by Anonymousreply 33610/19/2013

So why did he see her again if she pissed him of so much! Unless the person who saw them was lying ( he had a beard at the time so it might not have been him) Another thing, in the article he says he lives in Chalk farm. I thought he lived in the posh Belsize park?

by Anonymousreply 33710/19/2013

Please let's not start again with JA. He's single period. Some people want to go on believing she is still part of his life, let them waste their time and look like fools.

by Anonymousreply 33810/19/2013

R337 I only believe in pictures, no pictures after wimbledon. end of the story

by Anonymousreply 33910/19/2013

R338 Right! So OLLA premiere tonight

by Anonymousreply 34010/19/2013

Ok. The premier. I hope he had been on DL and read about that reccommedation about skin care products. He needs it badly. I also hope to see him out of any suit he's been wearing for the past week the must need cleaning by now. Maybe he could wear the black shirt tie combo one .

by Anonymousreply 34110/19/2013

R337 Chalk Farm is a 5 minute walk away.

by Anonymousreply 34210/19/2013

LOL maybe he says he lives in Chalk Farm because it sounds more pleb friendly than Belsize Park.

by Anonymousreply 34310/19/2013

He probably lives somewhere in the middle, so he can pick any one of those two. It's not such a big area. One could also say Camden Town or Hampstead and it wouldn't be immensely off

by Anonymousreply 34410/19/2013

Last night at Apple Store

by Anonymousreply 34510/19/2013

SNL Korea. (you can see the patches on his forehead)

by Anonymousreply 34610/19/2013

I have to be honest, not fan of him but I love his ginger beard

by Anonymousreply 34710/19/2013

there will be Tida tonight?

by Anonymousreply 34810/19/2013

R342 He does live in Belsize Park, next door to HBC and Tim Burton. But yeah, I thought the same thing. He is jumping through hoops to sound more plebe friendly. Prepare to here him talk constantly about his father's working class roots.

by Anonymousreply 34910/19/2013

Scars tell a story an a true one at that. Why he feels the need to cover them up in orange gunk is beyond me. Natural foundation and stay away from tinted muck.

by Anonymousreply 35010/19/2013

[quote] [quote] This is what happens when you leave Dan alone in a hotel room with Thor's Tom Hiddleston. Listen to the full chat here: ttp://

by Anonymousreply 35110/19/2013

I'm sorry, but this guy clearly has major identity issues. He's all over the place. Hence, his chosen profession- pretending to be other people. Typical actor-trying-to-be-famous behavior to do everything to get attention, but this man should get a gold medal in this sport. He has an almost bipolarity in his responses. I'm not diagnosing him, but good grief.

You better believe he's gonna be all about his Dad's peasant Scottish past to attract more fan girls. Wealth and privilege is HIS background- HE'S no dock worker- despite his denial. Nothing wrong with having a wealthy family like he does, but this public persona he's trying to sell, plus his cluelessness about his hypocrisy (that Live Below the Line farce he did, going to Eton, not wanting to talk about Eton- but, yeah, talking about Eton, to complain about people bringing up Eton), claiming disinterest in fame- yet doing *everything humanly possible* to chase it- must be wearing him down. His grind is exhausting. You can clearly see how he has rapidly aged just since 2010.

I think he'd do better to just smile at the cameras, pose for fashion magazines and not speak, unless someone pens his words. It really does him no good to talk off script.

by Anonymousreply 35210/19/2013

I think he's not really able to bring his idea across in a clear and easy manner so he uses the whole dictionary,comes off as a pretentious douche and still feels he hasn't explained it properly. And then he tries to explain it again in the same manner. And again. And again. And then people kinda want to tell him to stop because either way,his actual point,still didn't come out.

He's much less rational than he thinks and would have probably been at his happiest writing poems or books for a living

by Anonymousreply 35310/19/2013

The only person he needs to prove himself to is his self. Could imagine being in his company 24/7 would be very very exhausting he never sticks to one thing

by Anonymousreply 35410/19/2013

He's an expert in hedging most of the time. I don't think he is particularly intelligent; he's learned a very specific way of answering questions without answering them and throwing in some big words. Just like a politician. Straight from the debating halls of Eton. He sounds exactly like David Cameron sometimes.

How come nobody has picked up on the 'having fruit thrown' at him comments? You'd think that nugget of idiocy would have been spread around.

by Anonymousreply 35510/19/2013

Also funny how his mother was briefly mentioned as being well to-do, instead of being honest and saying she was borderline aristocracy. His father got a full description of his life and how he'd worked himself up from nothing, and how working class he was.

by Anonymousreply 35610/19/2013

I read in an interview that he hardly ever saw is fathers side of the family so I doubt they were much of an influence. Fruit thrown at you comment was a form of the most famous saying "you're damned if you do and damned if you don't"

by Anonymousreply 35710/19/2013

The commentary from the Evening Standard reporter Godwin was hilarious. Hiddleston clearly wore him out even though Hiddles was the one rowing! Funniest part of the article was the reporter commenting on Hiddles reciting Shakespeare to the ducks on the lake, OMG!

Hiddleston has an insatiable need to perform, please and be liked. He tells everyone what he thinks they want to hear and then thinks he's dazzling people with the constant references to Shakespeare while name dropping and throwing in the odd Latin or French phrase to further impress.

His energy levels border on manic. I do give him props for his fantastic memory and touring the Far East, flying back to London and jumping right into the next round of Thor 2 press conferences. Notice how Hiddleston is paired with the studio execs and Hemsworth and Portman are out on their own doing the Graham Norton show and looking very well rested & relaxed. BTW, unlike Hemsworth hasn't aged a bit since the first Thor movie.

by Anonymousreply 35810/19/2013

TH @ SNL Korea. Funny it's funny, also he dances a bit again.

by Anonymousreply 35910/19/2013

R359 Another case of orange face on white body. I feel like sending him a tube of proper foundation

by Anonymousreply 36010/19/2013

He looks like a Chav girl hanging around the Mall The way his face is going. Blend Thomas that's the secret. Also boots do a match your skin tone service on their make up counters.

by Anonymousreply 36110/19/2013

It's sad that he has a makeup person and she doesn't know how to do it right. You'd think that if you do it for a living you'd at least not be blind to shades

by Anonymousreply 36210/19/2013

I agree and what's more as I pointed out on my previous post, he could get better advice from Boots and not even pay for the service. He could kill two birds in one stone that way. Get better make up advice on the cheap and be like common person like the rest of us

by Anonymousreply 36310/19/2013

What I don't get is that he is paying top dollar for a celebrity makeup person to travel with him, and she can't even cover up the hyper-pigmentation. He either doesn't notice this, or doesn't care. I cannot believe people have not pointed this out to him.

Would someone please tell me what it is this block about using sunscreen? Is it not considered manly or something to use SPF? Or is there a rumor floating around that TH has bought into that he will magically turn into a bronzed south European if he just roasts himself enough? Should we file this under the same cognitive dissonance that causes him to wear the same ill-fitting white shirt everywhere?

He may as well chain smoke for what he is doing to himself. He has aged dramatically in just two years, and it does not look good.

by Anonymousreply 36410/19/2013

he's following his master stalker aka miss mockumentary on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 36510/19/2013

R364 I think Marvel/Disney probably picked up the tab for the makeup person on the Thor 2 Far Asian PR tour since none of the other actors were involved. And he's now changing it up -- between blue and white shirts!

by Anonymousreply 36610/19/2013

TH at the Cult Gala In Association With Sight & Sounds of ‘Only Lovers Left Alive’ during the 57th BFI London Film Festival.

by Anonymousreply 36710/19/2013

R367 ah yes,orange head strikes again

R365 Didn't he always follow her? He's not an idiot, he realizes how fanatic she is if she faked a whole documentary for him. Man's showing some appreciation for the crazies

by Anonymousreply 36810/19/2013

R368 yes from those pics it seems so, but here he looks closer to normal.

by Anonymousreply 36910/19/2013

He has no lips. And he has acne as well as hyper-pigmentation.

by Anonymousreply 37010/19/2013

And he looks dramatically tired

by Anonymousreply 37110/19/2013

That's not acne, that's the body's reaction to no proper rest and weird diet. And he also might have been shaving his face wrong.

by Anonymousreply 37210/19/2013

He's tired because he turns up at an opening of an email. If he doesn't rest soon he'll become seriously sick. He would also find doing his stage show hard too. He's a human not a robot

by Anonymousreply 37310/19/2013

TH looks handsome but all that travel has caught up, he looks tired. Did he cut he finger making a cottage pie?

by Anonymousreply 37410/19/2013

Does he smoke?

by Anonymousreply 37510/19/2013

acne, as it has shown up in many a photo many a year. He is not cleaning his face properly. Nothing new there. He has dark circles under his eyes as you can see in some pics. One trick pony has been rode hard and put up wet.

by Anonymousreply 37610/19/2013

I can't wait for Lee Pace to be big instead of TH. He's playing the main villain in Guardians of the Galaxy and hopefully if it all goes well and his character doesn't die, Avengers 2. Lee looks like a much more decent and honest guy, not to mention he's already accomplished so much and isn't well known for playing just that one character.

by Anonymousreply 37710/19/2013

Amen R377. I suspect that TH will be fizzling out and becoming last year's guy. Loki is already way over-exposed, and the film isn't even out yet.

Avengers 2 should rock.

by Anonymousreply 37810/19/2013

You think he is really 'single' or just saying so because of the fangirl venom?

by Anonymousreply 37910/19/2013

It's hard to say because I think everything he says is about cultivating his image, cultivating the favor of Marvel, turning himself into a "brand," and controlling what others think about him.

I suspect he is single though because I cannot imagine any woman with any self-esteem being willing to put up with this kind of narcissistic crap. His wang is not that big.

by Anonymousreply 38010/19/2013

It's interesting to note an article stating he's single is one of the first items in his UK press tour. It wouldn't surprise me if he said it just to keep the fangirls calm while he's selling his movie and avoid questions.

by Anonymousreply 38110/19/2013

If he lies to his fans, said fans will eat him alive when they find out he lied. This is extremely stupid thing to do on his side. I don't think he lies. Whomever he sleeps with, he doesn't consider it to be serious, which means he's single to his mind.

by Anonymousreply 38210/19/2013

I think his fangirls like the idea of him being single but then they say things like 'how can he be single?' 'He is so perfect!' Like they think that every woman should fall before him.

by Anonymousreply 38310/19/2013

TH may have confirmed his status in part because it keeps the fans hoping but I don't take him for a liar; he's single and shagging whoever. He needs to have a few early nights though, Thor 2 promo and Coriolanus are going to need everything.

by Anonymousreply 38410/19/2013

I dont care who Tom shags and has a relationship with, just as long as he is happy. I found his statement of his being single strange and unnecessary. This is coming from a fan of his too.

by Anonymousreply 38510/20/2013

R385 That's nice and all but it does seem like it is a big deal. Every time he is just seen with a woman fans start to think he is dating them or in a relationship. The man can't seem to just go out on a date without twitter blowing up about it. Do other actors go through that?

by Anonymousreply 38610/20/2013

Like people have mentioned, if he is hiding a secret girlfriend that's it the fan girls are gone. No fan girl likes to be lied to its the first rule of the book. And those loving tumblr pages will turn to hate. Fickle world the fan girls live in

by Anonymousreply 38710/20/2013

This guy comments to première are always funny.

by Anonymousreply 38810/20/2013

He doesn't seems to be wearing make-up. I think the make-up artist went with him on the promo tour because he knew he will attend some tv shows, but normally, going by all the HD photoso vids from première, it doesn't look like he does.

by Anonymousreply 38910/20/2013

He's still orange which means he is doing it to himself. Honestly if I ever dated him forget the hotel, we'd be sorting out that skin and buying better fitting shirts that are not white or blue

by Anonymousreply 39010/20/2013

He looks gaunt and drawn. He could use at least a good night'sleep and a good meal.

by Anonymousreply 39110/20/2013

Wallander was on TV here last night. Always enjoy it so sat through it. I know it was a few years back or so but Tom looks so much better in it - natural curly hair, a few more pounds, literally more 'fresh-faced'. He looks great.

by Anonymousreply 39210/20/2013

R392 at the time of the photo he was actually bodybuilding for the audition of the Thor role but he never got as buff as Hemsworth did.

by Anonymousreply 39310/20/2013

[quote] This video of Tom Hiddleston laughing at a YouTube mashup of himself laughing

from the special with Tiffany in SK

by Anonymousreply 39410/20/2013

Red Carpet News TV, last night interview.

by Anonymousreply 39510/20/2013

Wonder what he's look like in a black shirt. Has he ever worn one?

On another note, I think his main issue is people and himself not knowing how to dress him. Look at this photo for example,it just takes a proper coat to make him look like an MI-6 agent

by Anonymousreply 39610/20/2013

"Vampires have an air of nighttime about them" No shit Sherlock "We are all someone else at nighttime" care to share with us what Thomas?

by Anonymousreply 39710/20/2013

Is it possible to die from laughter?

by Anonymousreply 39810/20/2013

R398 that has taken ass-kissing to another level.

by Anonymousreply 39910/20/2013

They have FINALLY come together to promote their film, less than 2 weeks before it comes out.

by Anonymousreply 40010/20/2013

2 days away from London première. That's how they finally managed it. TH in shirt and vest.

by Anonymousreply 40110/20/2013

EVERYONE has commented on Hemsworth's absence and lack of enthusiasm for promoting Thor 2. Either he's mad at Marvel over $$$ for Avengers 2 or he thinks he's outgrown playing a comic book superhero or the film stinks or possibly all three. Either way, it stinks that he's been MIA until now. Natalie Portman brings more enthusiasm than CH does!

by Anonymousreply 40210/20/2013

The few comments from the journalists who have already watched Thor2 it seems Marvel did a good job. Of course it might just be PR and even if true it doesn't mean people will love it. But I doubt it'll flop

by Anonymousreply 40310/20/2013

R402 I can't be bothered to read the entire transcript/watch the video, what was Hemsworth's response to those comments?

by Anonymousreply 40410/20/2013

Although a quick scroll through MarvelUK's twitter seems that TH is doing most of the talking, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 40510/20/2013

If Thor 2 does real well I believe there will be a Loki movie in the future.

by Anonymousreply 40610/20/2013

No there won't be any Loki movie, that's why let TH do this solo promotion tour, goodbye moment.

by Anonymousreply 40710/20/2013

TH +1 at OLLA première last night was his mother.

by Anonymousreply 40810/20/2013

Oh my. There is a piece from the soundtrack called "Lokasenna." For those of us who are Norse Myth geeks, this is very promising. :-)

by Anonymousreply 40910/20/2013

I see TH was giving his ex Kat dennings the really cold shoulder effect.

by Anonymousreply 41010/20/2013

R410, how so? Are you sure he wasn't just focused on something else? Also, do we really know that they were an item, or was that just a rumor? I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 41110/20/2013

They were definitely fWb at least. I saw the pictures on marvel twitter and his body language indicates he didn't want to be sat next to her. On his latest toy, JA is now following Alan Carr. I think tommy might be lying about a girlfriend. Can't wait till the fan girls on tumblr figure this out

by Anonymousreply 41210/20/2013

I think he's lying too. Funny coincidence re Alan Carr. Apparently he took his mom to the Only Lovers Left Alive premier yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 41310/20/2013

I really want to tweet her and tell her how desperate she looks and that's even for if she was his official girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 41410/20/2013

R412 Yeah sure, nothing says that guy is my boyfriend as following the events he will attend without you. He is single. Deal with it. The fact that she is still pining for him, it's no big surprise, she has been doing it for months.

by Anonymousreply 41510/20/2013

She is as desperate as you are in wanting to believe this nonsense that she is his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 41610/20/2013

i think ja is a bit late to the following game,as even i know by now he'll be on chatty man,and i'm always the last to i don't think she's a gf,she gets her updates much too slow

by Anonymousreply 41710/20/2013

Is chatty man pre recorded? I no I wouldn't put it past him to lie to fans. If JA is girlfriend after he has stated that he is single, it's game over for him with the fan girls

by Anonymousreply 41810/20/2013

LOL she's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 41910/20/2013

God, she’s got some severe self-esteem issues. She still clings to him, or maybe she tries to piss him off now? Two options here: either this gal has a serious emotional disorder which is clearly illustrated with her twitter antics, or TH is just a well thought-out liar and hiding her so his most devoted fans won’t feel themselves “betrayed”. As simple as that. If it’s the latter, then it’s a dramatically dull decision on his side.

By the way, she's always late with her additions. Most probably, she gets the info from tumbler.

by Anonymousreply 42010/20/2013

So his fans won't feel betrayed by him dating her. As I've said before they will feel more betrayed if they've found out his lied to them. Either way he's made his choice. He'll lose ALL his fan girls if it turns out he's lied. That's a fact. I don't think he fully understands this. What happenes if he meets the person he wants to marry? Is he going to keep them secret as well?

by Anonymousreply 42110/20/2013

When he was dating Susannah Fielding he didn't keep her a secret. Brought her to events, kissed her in public, talked about her in interviews. I think he's just not that serious about anyone right now.

by Anonymousreply 42210/20/2013

have we considered that he might not be living his life in accordance to fangirls?

by Anonymousreply 42310/20/2013

R423, then he is single, and JA is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 42410/20/2013

Without his fan girls he would have no Hollywood film career and he knows that. They are the ones that bring him the money and the attention.

by Anonymousreply 42510/20/2013

To change subject, because you know JA:boring, fangirls wanting to believe he is hiding a girlfriend:also boring.

Hiddleston and Hemsworth

by Anonymousreply 42610/20/2013

[quote] Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston have declared their love for each other as they promote their new film Thor: The Dark World.

by Anonymousreply 42710/20/2013

I'm not a fan girl but I know a fan boy which will mean that i will no doubt have to listen about JA and TH lying about it. I apologise . Please don't hit the troll button.

by Anonymousreply 42810/20/2013

r22 yeah, s gf would be welcome publicity and if he'd have something to show,even his publicist would sdvise him to do so.

by Anonymousreply 42910/20/2013

Always from today's press conference

by Anonymousreply 43010/20/2013

by the way, in case this thread gets blocked too, suggestions for the next one?

by Anonymousreply 43110/20/2013

The number of fangirls who would have meltdowns and never go to his movies again if he showed up with a girlfriend is very, very small, to the point of being completely unimportant. The fangirls will eventually go away because they are primarily Loki fangirls, and because fandom is fickle. Nothing more.

The "harassment" people talked about in the past was confined to a few crazy bad apples. None of this hurts his career prospects at all.

I'm pretty confident that if he had a serious GF he would be open and proud about it, and, let's face it, no woman who had any self-respect would settle for anything less.

I suspect he is just not good at relationships. I don't buy into the idea that he is oh so busy with his career. Other equally busy and more busy actors have girlfriends, wives, children, etc. and do just fine.

Could we get back to talking about vibrating butt plugs in airports?

by Anonymousreply 43210/20/2013

about those vibrating buttplugs,i'd love to be the security guy scanning his hand luggage

by Anonymousreply 43310/20/2013

I think butt plugs have to go into checked luggage, don't they?

"I collect plugs." (Arthur Weasley)

by Anonymousreply 43410/20/2013

depends how long you can go without them.some might need them in reach for soothing the nerves

by Anonymousreply 43510/20/2013

What he had butt plugs?

by Anonymousreply 43610/20/2013

I don't think it's a secret gf that would annoy the fan girls, it would be the fact he had LIED to them about it after saying he was single. I agree with the person who said he's bad in relationships, it's probably due to him not keeping his pants on. At least BC is honest about playing the field

by Anonymousreply 43710/20/2013

No R436, it's just more interesting to speculate about non-existent butt plugs than non-existent girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 43810/20/2013

seriously,why is anyone concerned with fangirl psychology and the betrayal of their trust? they are fangirls,they either get over it or not,much like with everything in life.just that being a fangirl is only important to them.

by Anonymousreply 43910/20/2013

Ok I think TH should play Christian Grey in 50 shades. He could use his buttplugs

by Anonymousreply 44010/20/2013

definitely second would be fascinating to see his shades

by Anonymousreply 44110/20/2013

I want the butt plugs to go viral.

Get to work, Tumblr....

by Anonymousreply 44210/20/2013

R432 R434 R442 Oh, thank you. The voice of reason at last - or at least a much more interesting discussion about the lovely Tom (and I do love the idea that he's into a bit of pegging).

And the rest of you, about the whole gf thing.....Get. Over. It. He's fucking single for chrissakes. If the guy was involved with someone it would have been noted by now.

He said in an interview at the beginning of 2012 that he goes "hell for leather" in relationships. This means he's all over the girl then it burns out (see Kat Dennings & Susannah).

Stop talking about the Arthy woman, they hooked up a few? times maybe that's it (although to me it's obvious that she really pissed him off). And as for her following the same accounts on twitter, why not that doesn't indicate she's desperate, leave the woman alone she's a fan and that's it.

by Anonymousreply 44310/20/2013

R443: "Hell for leather"? Doesn't that mean he's kinky? (Ha! of course he is!) Or am I missing something?

I have no doubt that he burns out fast and moves on. I think intimacy is difficult for him. He strikes me as being emotionally a decade younger than his years.

About JA following Twitter feeds. How in the hell is this even remotely in his face? He might have her blocked and not even know about it. I think it is clear she is a fan, scored a bit, and then he moved on. Message to fan girls: if you have a pulse and don't expect too much, you might very well hit it.

by Anonymousreply 44410/20/2013

FYI she followed Alan Carr personal twitter. Tom, instead, followed the show official twitter. Second: a lot of actors (and actress too) bring their moms to premiere (Bradley Cooper Kevin Spacey)

by Anonymousreply 44510/20/2013

R444 I don't think it means that. The interview is below (it says he goes for everything that way, food, drink, exercise etc.) IMO I think it's obvious that when he's dating/seeing someone then it's clear.

by Anonymousreply 44610/20/2013

That's a sweet interview. I wish he was still like that.

by Anonymousreply 44710/20/2013

Kevin Spacey and Bradley Cooper are interesting examples.

by Anonymousreply 44810/20/2013

Leather huh? This confirmes that he is perfect for the 50 shades role he's already there plus he lives attention. Just have to go and find those handcuffs and spread bars

by Anonymousreply 44910/20/2013

R446 Thanks for posting a link to that article, I was looking for it.

I don't know if Kat Dennings happened - I read on ONTD (a thread from ages ago), that she had a bf at the time (although that may not have been a deterrent).

50 Shades is exactly what TH doesn't need. Thankfully, Charlie Hunnam bailed.

by Anonymousreply 45010/20/2013

JA should pray to lord TH hasn't locked her up in his basement yet like he did poor Sian Clifford. She literally disappeared off the face of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 45110/20/2013

You mean she quit Twitter. Maybe she is really busy with whatever her job is? TH certainly dropped her fast.

For awhile there though she was like a mini-TH. Posting motivational quotes, songs of the day (same songs as TH), etc. Another person who does that is Zac Levi's sister. At least JA has some personality.

by Anonymousreply 45210/20/2013

I hope he stays far away from 50 Shades. It will be career suicide for whoever takes it.

I heard hey were only going to pay CH 125k. Is anyone that desperate for exposure?

by Anonymousreply 45310/20/2013

Paul Bettany once said in an interview that he was the guy they hired if they wanted Jude Law but didn't have the budget. I think this is where TH is heading: poor man's Fassbender. Hey, it's got to be a living.

by Anonymousreply 45410/20/2013

TH did date Kat. They were at a club and she introduced him as her bf.

by Anonymousreply 45510/20/2013

lol the way he was sitting at the press conference, deliberately facing away from Kat, could he be more rude? Even if you're no longer friends at least don't act like a scorned child at a playground. Sit properly Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 45610/20/2013

It was awkward, they didn't try to hide it. I'm surprised they were sitting together.

by Anonymousreply 45710/20/2013

I just saw some footage from the press conference when the cast came in and sat down. Tom was perfectly pleasant to Kat and spoke to her. I don't see what the big deal is.

by Anonymousreply 45810/20/2013

R458 did you get to lip-read/listen to what was being spoken? Might it not be "I still hate you :D don't talk to me and I'm going to ignore you throughout this press tour so don't even think of getting back :D Now let's smile for the cameras and act pleasant :D"?

by Anonymousreply 45910/20/2013

Hadn't heard that one. Sounds awkward if he was still with SF. If they were on a break it might have made up her mind. I always wondered what made her get out so seemingly relived from that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 46010/20/2013

Did that happen while he was with SF? Wow, no wonder she dumped him.

by Anonymousreply 46110/20/2013

I thought SF happened after his little hookup with Kat.

by Anonymousreply 46210/20/2013

Yeah SF happened after him and Kat.

by Anonymousreply 46310/20/2013

Right...still wonder why SF's break up w/TH looked like thank god that's over.

by Anonymousreply 46410/20/2013

Cause I think TH is an emotionally unavailable cheater. Just speculation.

by Anonymousreply 46510/20/2013

He dated SF for about 3 years and was still dating her while shooting Avengers, which I think puts KD right in the middle of their relationship? Maybe they were taking a break and he chose not to keep it in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 46610/20/2013

I think TH and SF were dating off and on but did not become serious until TH was busy into shooting Thor. TH and KD met a little before the actual filming of Thor and dating right at the beginning of shooting.

by Anonymousreply 46710/20/2013

I'm no authority, but my understanding is that he met SF while filming Wallander, they dated seriously for three years, he courted her heavily, he wanted marriage, but she dumped him and he was pretty startled by that. Someone asked him around the time that Avengers opened if he was in a relationship, and his reply sounded like that of a man whose calls were not being returned.

In the middle of that, there was KD. Which sounds like cheating. It certainly sounds emotionally unavailable and self-centered.

by Anonymousreply 46810/20/2013

If it was cheating then he was kind if stupid to have pictures and videos publicly of him and KD together holding hands and stuff. I wonder if his fangirls see it as cheating?

by Anonymousreply 46910/20/2013

I don't know where the three years with Susannah came from, I don't think they were together that long. She was photographed with him at an event for the first time in March 2011, then he went off to film the Avengers that summer. She visited him in New York during filming. He took her to TIFF later that year for the deep blue sea premier and hiddlesgate kicked off when he kissed her on the red carpet and everyone thought he had secretly got married. Tumblr went nuts and they broke up shortly after. No more Susie and Kat was long gone.

I don't think he was cheating on SF with Kat.

by Anonymousreply 47010/20/2013

R470, thanks for the clarification. That sounds right. And what it sounds like to me, really, is that TH has never had a relationship that has lasted for any period of time. I suspect that he is someone that women find initially attractive and exciting, but ultimately disappointing because he is just not there when it really matters.

by Anonymousreply 47110/20/2013

As a note, I was thinking out loud as the timeline seem elastic to me judging from what has been said, not saying he cheated on anyone.

My understanding is the marriage proposal was concocted by a fan. Why SF got so upset over rumors they were married, and spewed on FB when a friend asked is curious.

To the person who asked what TH looked like in a black shirt, here's a link. He looks washed out, not a great color on him.

by Anonymousreply 47210/20/2013

R472 Oh God, that is so wrong on him. I agree completely.

by Anonymousreply 47310/20/2013

He looks really terrible when he's not all done up on film sets. He's someone who really needs set makeup and lighting and post-production CGI in order to look attractive.

by Anonymousreply 47410/20/2013

Maybe TH will settle down once he becomes a father.

by Anonymousreply 47510/20/2013

He's whoring himself out to studios and directors too much at this stage to become a father.

by Anonymousreply 47610/20/2013

I suspect he will become just like his own father. Marriage, children, followed by disappointment and a divorce, and then a son with severe daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 47710/20/2013

As much as he seems to get around it could happen unexpectedly. Didn't Jude Law get a fan woman pregnant or something a while back?

by Anonymousreply 47810/20/2013

Well yeah he could unexpectedly become a biological father but in terms of actually parenting, he has a long way to go before he's really ready for it. Maybe after he's accepted that he'll forever be Fassbender's backup choice and will never be big the way DiCaprio is.

by Anonymousreply 47910/20/2013

TH said in a print interview a while ago that he couldn't be a proper BF...whether he meant now or ever, only time will tell. This is another a telling quote: Acting just demands everything and if you don’t give it everything, there will be someone behind you who will.

What's left when he's given everything to acting? Whoever he ends up will have to be okay with being in the back seat.

by Anonymousreply 48010/21/2013

I wonder what his sister Emma thinks of him. She's an actress too and so far the only noteworthy role she's been in was alongside TH in his debut film Unrelated. Emma and TH used to go to Wimbledon together (TH even said it's a ~tradition~ for them siblings to go together) but this year he went with Arthy instead.

by Anonymousreply 48110/21/2013

Emma probably bailed out on him as she has her own life too. He probably sulked and took JA instead not knowing she'd end up stalking him for the next few months. He's not emotionally ready for marriage and children. He needs to sort his daddy issues out first.

by Anonymousreply 48210/21/2013

R480 that interview happened a few months after the break up with Susannah, no surprise. He said something similar when their split up was official.

by Anonymousreply 48310/21/2013

This is how Susannah commented the news of TH and her being married on her facebook page at the time. I don't think there is any doubt about who dumped whom.

Even because of this the story with Kat, given it was so public happened before he started dating Susannah, otherwise Susannah would have dumped him sooner.

SF didn't exactly have problem finding herself a new boyfriend, fater breaking up with TH.

by Anonymousreply 48410/21/2013

He certainly brings luck to his ex gf, each of them found a stable relationship after breaking up with him.

by Anonymousreply 48510/21/2013

[quote] “I worked with Owen in ‘Midnight in Paris’ and it was just a question from someone in the audience, they said, ‘Would you do Owen Wilson doing Loki?’ And, like the circus bear that I am, I said, ‘OK!’”

by Anonymousreply 48610/21/2013

TH really looks ill in this new photo

by Anonymousreply 48710/21/2013

^ link broken but if you can click the photo for a better view. I'll try and get a better link

by Anonymousreply 48810/21/2013

r487--wow, he looks really gaunt and unwell there. Has the saddest expression I have ever seen but then again he may be acting there.

by Anonymousreply 48910/21/2013

I think it's from a short TH was in, Out of Darkness. If you do a search in Phil Sharp's Flick you'll see a few more pics related to that project...TH looks better in this one.

by Anonymousreply 49010/21/2013

It's amazing what a bit of photo editing can do in the second one. The first picture which I suspect is the original he looks very pale, guant and in need of a good meal. I bet his immune system is bad at the moment which will not do well when he starts The stage show. His body won't cope and he'd be off sick half of the time if he doesn't sort his health out. This promotional tour is physically draining him and god knows what it's doing emotionally/- maybe it's a blessing for him that he is single

by Anonymousreply 49110/21/2013

He look pale, gaunt, ill, exhausted. I wonder how his penis still gets up

by Anonymousreply 49210/21/2013

well at least he's fully aware R486 and by stating it,it makes me think it's not even a stunt he pulls, he's aware of his compulsion to do what is asked

by Anonymousreply 49310/21/2013

It means its more of a publicity stunt if he's aware of it. TH knows exactly how to get his face in the papers and over the net. He's ruthless in everything he does including relationships

by Anonymousreply 49410/21/2013

Only boy in his family, daddy issue, parents divorced when he was teenager and away from home, the only GF that he seemed in love, SF, dumped him. I truly believe he has some bigs wides problems in relationship

by Anonymousreply 49510/21/2013

Collection of vids from yesterday's conference. CH gave a great answer at the question "What do you think it is about Loki that people seem to love over Thor?"

by Anonymousreply 49610/21/2013

TH never takes his eyes off Chris H

by Anonymousreply 49710/21/2013

Press conference Highlights part1 ttp:// part2 ttp://

by Anonymousreply 49810/21/2013

R497 only because he desperately wants to ignore Kat on the other side of him.

by Anonymousreply 49910/21/2013

R499 that's not true, they seemed friendly enough.

by Anonymousreply 50010/21/2013

R500 hahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 50110/21/2013

TH is one of these people that if you piss him off that it, no second chances.

by Anonymousreply 50210/21/2013

Most of all, they seems highly embarassed

by Anonymousreply 50310/21/2013

R501 I didn't say best buddies but if you had watched the video they chatted just before the beginning and Kat said she'd be Team Loki. I wouldn't say there's bad blood there. They still follow each other on twitter. Like R502 said, TH doesn't give second chances if you piss him off, in fact he doesn't follow JA anymore.

by Anonymousreply 50410/21/2013

It's not the first time they meet after splitting up (which happened 3 years ago), Kat was with her boyfriend at the Iron Man 3 première and Hiddleston was there too.

by Anonymousreply 50510/21/2013

Kat doesn't stalks him like JA. I wonder what JA done to really piss him off so much? He seems easy going most of the time and he still follows his other exes SF,KD,Gwen and Sian on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 50610/21/2013

He doesn't follow SF, or she him, after she deleted her old twitter account and created a new one.

by Anonymousreply 50710/21/2013

Yes but he followed SF after they broke up and until she deleted her old account. TH ditched JA on twitter a week after he followed her and 1 day after he was seen with her in public. Sounds like a major pissed off, which I think is unusual for him as he follows everybody he meets and is normally quite diplomatic laid back

by Anonymousreply 50810/21/2013

Look, JA is his obsessive stan. This is enough reason for TH to get pissed off. He realized the fact and dropped her. Sadly, but crazies like her get even more intensive when they are rejected, her twitter activities speak volumes.

by Anonymousreply 50910/21/2013

He looks orange next to CH and KD

by Anonymousreply 51010/21/2013

A fangirl on CB declared that at the OLLA premiere, his clothing fit his body like a condom. I kid you not.

Okay, some people are not meant to be writers I guess.

by Anonymousreply 51110/21/2013

Of course, it was icerose. I had a feeling it would be. She seems to be an older woman who is totally obsessed with him in a delusional way. Recently she wrote a lengthy essay comparing him to Daniel day Lewis, Sir Ian McKellan and Mark Rylance. Not surprising she loved his new film with Tilda, she keeps talking about how much Tom loves older women.

by Anonymousreply 51210/21/2013

R512, back from CB, they mention you. For some reason Mary-Rose is sure "DL trolls" (her words) post on CD too. :) Fun.

by Anonymousreply 51310/21/2013

"post on CB", misprint, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 51410/21/2013

well let's all troll on over there and say HI! God it is a slow day.

by Anonymousreply 51510/21/2013

At what time is Thor2's première tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 51610/21/2013

Yes we need to know because TH is judging a Loki costume contest on the Ref carpet . I'm not kidding you

by Anonymousreply 51710/21/2013

R517 For real?! Specifically Loki, not Thor2 cosplay? lols

by Anonymousreply 51810/21/2013

Omg is there a Thor costume contest as well? If there isn't, this is going to be so awkward and so obvious that Hemsworth and Marvel aren't happy at each other.

by Anonymousreply 51910/21/2013

We're 80 replies away from filling up this thread. And I'm sure it will happen after tomorrow,if not sooner ,for we are "DL trolls" Should we move here?

by Anonymousreply 52010/21/2013

R520 bookmarked, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 52110/21/2013

Ok I was browsing for something else and found this diary style entry by TH for FinancialTime dated March 2011. It's an interesting read.

by Anonymousreply 52210/21/2013

Iie to you not. Read it here about Loki cos play

by Anonymousreply 52310/21/2013

Second paragraph in and I already wanted him to shut up. He can literally play his own trumpet

by Anonymousreply 52410/21/2013

R523 it says it'll be Marvel Staff doing the judging, though I can see TH make an appearance. Awkward they would only consider Loki for a cosplay competition.

by Anonymousreply 52510/21/2013

R513 Well since she obviously reads this thread, she's a troll too. Strange that someone who hates this site, is constantly bitching about it and the posters, apparently reads it on a daily basis (not understanding that the site has alway been a gay gossip site and these threads are not really the regulars, except for a nasty member who trolls and hurls abuse after he's had a few). I don't understand if you hate it why come here? What are you trying to find out? And can I point out that I've been reading CB for 2 years, and posting for about a year now, but I'm getting pissed off with the new stans that have appeared there recently. It's full of silly fangirls, it's only the posts from the regulars that I read now.

R513 Celebs arrive from 5:30pm apparently, according to the Marvel UK twitter.

by Anonymousreply 52610/21/2013

Sorry R516

by Anonymousreply 52710/21/2013

R526 It seems after invading ONTD they are onto CB.

by Anonymousreply 52810/21/2013

Ignore them. I don't think they would really come on here

by Anonymousreply 52910/21/2013

His "faking bad" spread says he'll be playing Prince Hal in Donmar. I understand the reporter not caring one bit about him but a little professionalism would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 53010/21/2013

Oh sorry I didn't realise this was the spread featuring the horrid canoodling-on-a-boat interview, I thought they were two separate things. It makes more sense now.

by Anonymousreply 53110/21/2013

They're everywhere R526. The thing is I originally came on this site because there are (or at least were) regulars who work in the entertainment industry, and appeared to have inside knowledge/gossip. Also because I'm bi, and find some of the posts hilarious. The Mr Hollywood thread is a good example, although the guy who posts there has been accused of making it all up. This is a gossip site, tbh it's not to be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 53210/21/2013

CB seems to have been invaded by the typical annoying Tumblr fangirls lately. It's funny, I used to assume that they were all 12 years old, but it usually turns out they are 30-40ish lol. I don't think they actually come on here much. One of them said she cannot figure out how DL works.

I hope they go back to ONTD and stay there. CB is usually a pretty fun place to be. Their regular posters are silly and smart, and have no trouble at all calling celebrities on their crap.

Still. His trousers and jacket fit his body like a condom? This is the type of fan TH should really fear.

R522, TH has his better moments as a writer. What I find tiresome is the constant smug tone. What is this permanent hair up his ass?

by Anonymousreply 53310/21/2013

ONTD is full of swooning fangirls lately. The Hiddleston posts used to be a decent mix.

by Anonymousreply 53410/21/2013

They are going to go soon. Loki has had it after this film

by Anonymousreply 53510/21/2013

"Faking bad" spread what's this?

by Anonymousreply 53610/21/2013

Ugh I meant R528 I'm replying to myself. R533 You mean the premiere on Sat in Leicester Sq? He was wearing a tux and suit trousers. Or does she mean the Korea mall thing, because that was tight.

by Anonymousreply 53710/21/2013

Ok what's going on? What are you all on about? What's TH 'faking spread'? And 'Mr Hollywood'? What was tight?

by Anonymousreply 53810/21/2013

R537 The CB poster comment about TH outfit was for OLLA première at LFF.

by Anonymousreply 53910/21/2013

Forget the the tight question. Just seen a picture of it

by Anonymousreply 54010/21/2013

R526, I’ve been reading CB for a year already, but never posted. The regulars are witty and fun to read. I like the place. And Mary-Rose made me laugh, you know, she takes things way too seriously with her “troll playground” statements.

R536, “Faking bad” spread is about Standard article, I assume. It was in a magazine too.

by Anonymousreply 54110/21/2013

Yes I was talking about the 70s Bond look spread, it was titled Faking Bad.

by Anonymousreply 54210/21/2013

R542, this one?

by Anonymousreply 54310/21/2013

R536 & R538 The article was in the London Evening Standard magazine on Friday. It's hilarious, esp as the journalist was a guy. And I'm sorry how is that tux "fitting like a condom", has that girl been smoking something?

The Mr Hollywood thread is on this site, haven't you seen it? See below.

R541 She is sometimes intelligent, but to me often comes across as a silly fangirl, and you're right takes things waaay too seriously. The silly stans I've noticed (ONTD is overrun with them) don't seem to have a clue about pr. I'm telling you the PR with Hiddleston is getting quite obvious now.

by Anonymousreply 54410/21/2013

R543 yup that's the one.

by Anonymousreply 54510/21/2013

R544, obviously, if you have something to sell, you need advertisement. And in THs case he needs a “noble” one, if I may say so. That’s one of the reasons he’s distanced himself from JA, by the way (IMO). Perfect background, perfect education, now he needs a perfect woman. He’s not gifted enough actor to allow himself to be rude as BC or wild as Fassbender.

by Anonymousreply 54610/21/2013

I thought TH distanced himself from JA because she pissed him off and started stalking him (on twitter at least)

by Anonymousreply 54710/21/2013

Consequently, I guess. She made her best :)

by Anonymousreply 54810/21/2013

JA just tries to make her great entrée in film business just because Clint Mansell is her client.

by Anonymousreply 54910/21/2013

R546 That doesn't explain his assocation with Sian Clifford, who is pretty plain looking. She was in several different pictures on different occasions with him. JA just had one pic with TH. I wonder if TH and Sian still talk and why the twitter silence.

by Anonymousreply 55010/21/2013

Is she Mansells PR? How? She's in a radio promo dpt. Or do I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 55110/21/2013

R550, I wouldn’t dig that deep into Sian story. He was post break-up, she obviously liked him, they are friends, so for TH it was some company. Besides, the level of interaction was definitely not the same as with JA – they know each other since RADA – same interests, same circle of friends. But somehow I feel sorry for her, he dropped her fast.

by Anonymousreply 55210/21/2013

R551 According to her twitter she is. She works for Hugh Laurie too, and his agency is public eye

by Anonymousreply 55310/21/2013

If TH really liked JA he wouldn't hide her or tell people he is single. He wouldn't give a flying fuck what fans said and would be pleased to take her to public events. There has only been ONE picture of them together and he looked very disinterested in her in it. No photos since and only a handful of 'stories' of hook ups to which sound doubtful in themselves. She was only ever his gf in the fan girls mind. Get over it and that goes for JA too

by Anonymousreply 55410/21/2013

Hugh Laurie also sings. (Unless she's in the moving in the film industry to carry on stalking Tom. If were him, I'd be more scared of her than the Tumblr girls - sarcasm)

by Anonymousreply 55510/21/2013

R553, as far as I understand, radio promo department is responsible for radio rotation. They compose play lists. Radio DJs don’t do it themselves. If she follows them on twitter it doesn’t mean she’s their PR – as we already know, it doesn’t mean anything, actually. Correct me if I’m wrong.

by Anonymousreply 55610/21/2013

R555 yes he does, and his label it's warner bros, like mansell

by Anonymousreply 55710/21/2013

And she works for Warner

by Anonymousreply 55810/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 55910/21/2013

R556 she promotes them in her twitter. Like Mansell is gonna be in this show as a guest tomorrow at blah blah blah"

by Anonymousreply 56010/21/2013

Well, she’d gladly promote whomever on her twitter, including TH. It doesn’t make her their PR agent. She works for WB, she promotes WBs clients. I’m sure it’s her own initiative. WB has its own twitter page.

by Anonymousreply 56110/21/2013

R561 Ahahahahahahahah

by Anonymousreply 56210/21/2013

SC is not plain. She just dresses like a frumpy middle school teacher and never wears makeup. This is hardly a mortal sin. But yeah, TH seems to have dumped her completely. This seems to be the way he is.

by Anonymousreply 56410/21/2013

R553 Hugh Laurie also has an album out.A music one. If they're connected to Warner Music or have a licensing deal with them, then she will do their radio promotion and some other promo if necessary. It's very easy. Doesn't mean she's well connected in Hollywood, means she works for a huge label

by Anonymousreply 56510/22/2013

She doesn't promote TH on twitter she just stalks him like a desperate fan girl trying to get his attention

by Anonymousreply 56610/22/2013

Oh the fucking irony and self delusion of r566!

by Anonymousreply 56710/22/2013

She has to thank Mansell for half of her career, without him she would be promoting just some little-known indipendent band

by Anonymousreply 56810/22/2013

And thank to TH she can google herself now

by Anonymousreply 56910/22/2013

R484, Thanks for the link. It's pretty much as I remembered - she shouted it out in all caps, no less.

by Anonymousreply 57010/22/2013

I noted that one of her friends responded with a "Thank God!"

by Anonymousreply 57110/22/2013

R571 what are you referring to?

by Anonymousreply 57210/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!