Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chace Crawford back to bearding?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 16, 2023 12:02 PM

Oops, meant didn't know.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2021 5:46 PM

Man, he has a beautiful body. Too bad about the face.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2021 5:48 PM

On-off girlfriend? Is that code for part time beard?

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2021 5:49 PM

He's handsome on The Boys. Doesn't anyone watch that show? Sad he is referenced to the Hoi polloi as Chase Gossip Girl Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2021 5:52 PM

I love him on the Boys but they need to do something with his hair.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2021 5:54 PM

I hope he gets a job teaching at St Jude

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2021 5:54 PM

Mary, please.

This queen has been out for ages.

No one would ever believe that she's straight.

She was part of the Colton Haynes queen brigade, over 10 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2021 6:02 PM

Chase looks gay as fuck in R7's photo lol

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2021 6:04 PM

Let's all pretend that the Colton Haynes, Chace Crawford, JC Chasez, Matthew Morrison and Shawn Pyfrom gay posse NEVER EXISTED.

SURE, JAN!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2021 6:14 PM

Gurls on VACAY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2021 6:15 PM

Hard to believe Colton's the only gay in that group.

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2021 6:21 PM

Where's to defend Chace's rabid heterosexuality?

by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2021 6:23 PM

JC Chasez is GAY.

Girl needs to come out already.

She's like 40 years old and still hiding in the closet.

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2021 6:33 PM

JC Chasez is 44 and is about 10 years past his expiration date.

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2021 6:42 PM

I don't think they got enough pics.

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2021 7:04 PM

The body is bangin' but he needs to stop fucking with his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 8, 2021 7:27 PM

Gay? Chasez?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2021 7:30 PM

Agreed, R16.

Chace is still young, but he's a plastic surgery nightmare!

by Anonymousreply 18July 8, 2021 7:30 PM

Dear lord at R17!!!!!

JC would NEVER date a girl like that.

Who in the fuck are those people trying to kid???

by Anonymousreply 19July 8, 2021 7:31 PM

Among the recent meltdowns over Zac Efron's face, I saw quite a few comments about how people now believed the gay rumors more because of the excessive plastic surgery... I tried to think of straight thirtysomething male celebrities who had done such things to themselves... No one really came to mind.

by Anonymousreply 20July 8, 2021 7:33 PM

[Quote] Dear lord at [R17]!!!!! JC would NEVER date a girl like that. Who in the fuck are those people trying to kid???

She knew no one would believe it either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2021 7:35 PM

Lotsa straight Korean actors do have their inbred faces massively modified to look like those of young girls. Yes, they are hetero.

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2021 7:37 PM

With respect Miss r11, we have celebrities of our own. Korea is another country. They do things differently there.

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2021 7:38 PM

With respect Miss [R22], we have celebrities of our own. Korea is another country. They do things differently there.

by Anonymousreply 24July 8, 2021 7:38 PM

Did we ever ID who this guy is? A civilian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 8, 2021 7:39 PM

JC is dating George Michael's gf Ann from Arrested Development?

by Anonymousreply 26July 8, 2021 7:44 PM

JC is NOT dating a female.

He's gay.

Get it straight.

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2021 7:46 PM

r26 HER ?

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2021 7:47 PM

JC's current lady friend is pictured with him below, alongside Podwall and on the bottom... Colton?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2021 7:49 PM

Camp Podwall!

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2021 7:52 PM

He is so damn hot. I find it hard to believe that he's fam

by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2021 7:56 PM

Not every gay person is a fat whore, r31.

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2021 8:15 PM

JC is pathetic if he's still bearding.

Same for Chace.

They're too old for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2021 8:27 PM

Well, Chace still gets work. He has an incentive. I doubt any of this pays for JC's Just For Men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2021 8:34 PM

Damn, R34.

That's some good trolling.

What a bunch of assholes.

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2021 8:36 PM

Why was Chace arrested?

Was he trolling for cock in a park?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2021 8:37 PM

PLASTIC SURGERY NIGHTMARE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2021 8:38 PM

r36, possession of mj.

by Anonymousreply 38July 8, 2021 8:39 PM

His hairline is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 39July 8, 2021 8:41 PM

R26 You're thinking of Mae Whitman, or Miles Heizer's BFF. That's not her.

by Anonymousreply 40July 8, 2021 8:42 PM

[Quote] PLASTIC SURGERY NIGHTMARE!!!

How old is that pic, dearie r37?

by Anonymousreply 41July 8, 2021 8:43 PM

OP pic it looks like his hair is thinning.

by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2021 8:51 PM

Botox? What's Botox?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2021 8:52 PM

Who’s the guy in the white shirt with Chace at R43?

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2021 8:55 PM

Chace Crawford in Ibiza with all male friends.

Totally not gay!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 8, 2021 8:56 PM

JC never dated Beth Flanagan. She was Lance Bass's hag and personal assistant and she hung out with all of them as a friend. Beth and Lance have known each other since they were little. No idea about this Rittenhouse creature but it could be they're just friends too.

by Anonymousreply 46July 8, 2021 8:58 PM

Is she the one Disney/Nickolodeon twink Ricky Garcia accused of sexual assault?

by Anonymousreply 47July 8, 2021 8:59 PM

R47 no. Beth was never anyone's manager. She was just a paid part of their entourage who ran errands and kept everyone's confidentiality.

by Anonymousreply 48July 8, 2021 9:03 PM

No. Garcia accused his male manager (who also manages Asher Angel), and a female who worked for Lance Bass.

by Anonymousreply 49July 8, 2021 9:05 PM

According to a blind gossip site, he is available for yachting to guys. And will do a twofer with his "girlfriend"

by Anonymousreply 50July 8, 2021 9:06 PM

False alarm. This was the name Garcia mentioned:

[Quote] And at one point during the night, Marketing and PR veteran Lisa Delcampo, the long-time “right hand man” to Lance Bass of NSYNC, and yet another good friend of Joby Harte’s, took Ricky, a minor, into one of the bedrooms and sexually molested him

by Anonymousreply 51July 8, 2021 9:06 PM

Link, r50?

by Anonymousreply 52July 8, 2021 9:07 PM

Who is this beard?

Is Olivia Munn not available?

by Anonymousreply 53July 8, 2021 9:11 PM

He spent all that time and energy calling the Paps

but he has a flat butt and chicken legs

by Anonymousreply 54July 8, 2021 9:12 PM

I think his calves are pretty decent.

by Anonymousreply 55July 8, 2021 9:14 PM

Chase Crawford is more interested in the hose on the boat than any of those hoes on the boat.

by Anonymousreply 56July 8, 2021 11:00 PM

I wonder if Chace has a thing for brother in law. Tony Romo is hot!

by Anonymousreply 57July 9, 2021 1:51 PM

Why does he even need a beard?

by Anonymousreply 58July 9, 2021 2:32 PM

[quote] does he still have a career?

According to a post upthread he’s on a show.

by Anonymousreply 59July 9, 2021 4:04 PM

His body looks great.

But at this point, who is he kidding? With some of these actors, I don't think it's a career thing. I think for some it's much more personal....about just not wanting to be gay/bi. Or coming from very conservative families. Or whatever. If they can find a way to make it work with a woman, they will.

But anyway, anyone associated with "Camp Podwall" is HIGHLY suspect.

by Anonymousreply 60July 9, 2021 4:14 PM

Saw him changing in men’s locker at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. Only saw his ass briefly but a very furry crack. It was nice. Good looking guy. This was about 7 years ago

by Anonymousreply 61July 9, 2021 4:14 PM

If Chace Crawford wanted a wife, he would have a wife.

by Anonymousreply 62July 9, 2021 4:19 PM

I am not seeing these claims of horrible plastic surgery. He pretty much looks the same, just older.

by Anonymousreply 63July 9, 2021 5:12 PM

I scrolled through the pics in OPs post not knowing who any of those people are, thinking they really were a couple. By the end I thought, "that guy is in no way interested in that girl."

Anyway, it sure looked like a fun trip. Both Chase and his female friend have beautiful skin.

by Anonymousreply 64July 9, 2021 5:34 PM

I don't think he's had horrible plastic surgery but if you can't see that he's been doing stuff to his face (and not just having dicks beat against it) at r16, you need glasses.

by Anonymousreply 65July 9, 2021 5:36 PM

[quote] I wonder if Chace has a thing for brother in law. Tony Romo is hot!

Wait, what???

I didn't know that Tony Romo married Chace's sister.

I actually knew who SHE was, before I knew who Chace was.

That's because I'm a fan of beauty pageants, and she was Miss Missouri USA.

I had no idea that she married Tony Romo. Damn, what a gold digger.

I guess it works, though. He gets a beard (we all know Tony is gay) and she gets a rich "husband." She probably lets him fuck around with other guys, too.

[quote] But anyway, anyone associated with "Camp Podwall" is HIGHLY suspect.

The one I wonder about the most is Matthew Morrison.

A) He married an oriental (automatic gay)

B) He belonged to "Camp Podwall" for a very long time. How does a "straight" guy end up having so many gay friends?

He's probably deeper in the closet than any of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 9, 2021 5:58 PM

I'm pretty sure that Tony and Chace are fucking.

Candace is just window dressing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 9, 2021 5:58 PM

Matt Morrision was known as a major whore during his Broadway days. This was pre GLEE.

by Anonymousreply 68July 9, 2021 6:03 PM

R66 An 'oriental'? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 69July 9, 2021 6:05 PM

[quote] Matt Morrision was known as a major whore during his Broadway days. This was pre GLEE.

A whore with MEN or with WOMEN?

And if he was a straight horndog, then why was he always with the men of "Camp Podwall?"

They did everything together.

I find it highly suspect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Photo at R70:

Colton Haynes = GAY

JC Chasez = GAY

Shawn Pyfrom = GAY

Matthew Morrison = "Straight Horn Dog?"

Rofl. Um, okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 9, 2021 6:07 PM

Matt always brought a girlfriend.

Russell Tovey worked his way through the chorus boys of Broadway when he did "The History Boys," if that makes you feel any better.

And DL had no incentive to in Matt Morrison during his Broadway days.

by Anonymousreply 72July 9, 2021 6:09 PM

r71

What about Kyle Howard? You're showing confirmation bias.

by Anonymousreply 73July 9, 2021 6:10 PM

WHO, R73?

There are only four people in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 74July 9, 2021 6:12 PM

Kyle Howard was part of Camp Podwall.

by Anonymousreply 75July 9, 2021 6:15 PM

[quote] An 'oriental'? Seriously?

Sum ting Wong with that?

by Anonymousreply 76July 9, 2021 6:21 PM

[quote] An 'oriental'? Seriously?

The POINT is, that makes him automatically gay.

It has been proven over, and over again.

by Anonymousreply 77July 9, 2021 6:22 PM

Chace and Matt Morrison, New Year's at the Fontainebleau Miami..

Mmm hmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 9, 2021 6:46 PM

[quote] A Conversation With Manager Eric Podwall

From booking boy bands to creating crossover stars, Eric Podwall has built a business on the back of his bromance with the likes of Matthew Morrison, Chace Crawford and Brody Jenner.

Last week, Matthew Morrison, whose self-titled debut album was released on May 10, announced that he would be joining the New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys on the road. A prized booking that puts the Glee star in front of nearly 250,000 people over the span of five weeks, the opening slot also alleviates the financial pressure of carrying his own headlining tour (solo dates will be interspersed where the routing allows), production and the weight of performing some 19 songs a night. It had Eric Podwall’s name written all over it.

Morrison’s manager since 2009, and a friend since the actor’s own boy band days, Podwall was a key member of the Backstreet Boys team in their heyday when he worked with David Zedeck at Evolution Talent. His tenure coincided with the teen pop explosion (’NSync, Britney Spears) and launched his career as an agent, but only after making one key decision: not joining Lou Pearlman at the talent shop-turned-pyramid scheme Transcontinental. “Seeing where he is today, it probably turned out for the better,” he deadpans.

The 34-year-old Long Island, New York native transitioned from routing world tours to plotting multi-media domination as a celebrity manager, and over the last five years, his presence on the red carpet is nearly as ubiquitous as some of his clients, which include Chace Crawford, Brody Jenner, JC Chasez, Shawn Pyfrom, Joseph Mazzello and Colton Haynes. It’s all part of a grand plan that centers around full-time membership in Camp Podwall, which sounds like a secret society but is more like a brotherhood. “The best thing about working with Eric is Camp Podwall,” says Morrison. “All of his clients are great friends and he really makes that environment.”

Podwall talked about his roster, the state of the concert business and his management philosophy in a recent Q&A with THR…

The Hollywood Reporter: You worked at Evolution during the height of teen pop mania, how would you describe those days?

Eric Podwall: Insane. I was really young and being on tour with some of the biggest pop groups in the world was a total blast.

THR: Ultimately, you decided to leave the agency world, why?

Podwall: The music business started to change and I started to feel like I needed the next challenge. The agency was about to go through some massive changes as well, with David Zedeck and Jonny Podell splitting up. It was time for me to take control. So I called up people like Randy Phillips, who are veterans in the business and asked for their thoughts and opinions and they all said, “Get your ass to LA and do what you’re meant to do.”

THR: What was it about personal management that attracted you?

Podwall: In the beginning, after being a music agent for so many years, I saw that for all the successful groups I had to work with, there were also a lot who were unsuccessful, and not because they didn’t have talent. I felt that a lot of them were misguided, so I wanted to be there from the beginning. As a music agent, you’re really narrowly focused on touring and live shows. As a manager, you’re involved with ever facet of an artist’s career. For me, it was always the path I wanted to go on and I was still young enough to move back from New York to Los Angeles and give it a go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 9, 2021 6:48 PM

THR: After leaving William Morris for Evolution, you brought with you a relationship with the Backstreet Boys. Where did that start?

Podwall: Through going down to Orlando to meet with Lou Pearlman about a possible job. Ultimately, I went to work for William Morris in LA, but I met the Backstreet Boys then and my relationship with them started to develop. This was before their big break, and when I was working at William Morris, I maintained that relationship, even though I wasn’t working with them directly… It’s what brought me to David Zedeck, who wanted me because of my relationship with one of the biggest groups in the world. My stipulation was that I come in as an agent, so there was a mutual benefit to us doing this. I went there and had an incredible run working with Dream, 112, D12, Kelis, 3LW, Phantom Planet and Backstreet Boys.

THR: And you first met Matthew through your boy band ties?

Podwall: Matt was with the group LMNT, which was signed to Atlantic records and Evolution represented them. We became friends even after he left the group to do Hairspray. I went to opening night of Hairspray and closing night of Hairspray. It’s a friendship that’s now spanned a decade.

THR: When Matt was offered Glee, what was your role?

Podwall: Matt and I always dreamed of making a record together, we’ve been talking about it for years. And like American Idol is giving people a platform today, because record companies aren’t spending money to break artists, so was Glee. Matt got Glee for the pilot, he called me up, we went to lunch the next day. He said, “I booked this pilot, this might be an opportunity for us to make a record. We should do this.” It all started then. I wasn’t managing him at this time, but obviously right after that I was. It was an incredible experience.

THR: Why didn’t Matt sign with Sony, the label group that releases music from Glee?

Podwall: That was a situation where we negotiated between two labels. [Columbia/Epic chairman] Rob Stringer is brilliant and it had nothing to with him or the Glee connection. Ultimately, we felt that Mercury’s David Massey, as an A&R guy, could help us create the type of album that we wanted. It was about who’s going to help find Matt’s voice. That’s what lead us to that decision.

THR: How would you quantify success for Matt as a music artist?

Podwall: I don’t know if you can. I think our goal the entire time was to put together a powerful record that was true to Matt — something that everyone could draw from. I think it’s got to be about the product. We’re incredibly proud of this album. Beyond the three duets with Sting, Elton John and Gwyneth Paltrow, the collaborations with Kris Allen from American Idol and JC Chasez are great. So success for us would be for the record to find a home in peoples’ iPods and for them to take a moment to really listen to it and find something to connect to.

THR: We’re going into what looks like another weaker than usual summer concert season, why the downturn?

Podwall: There are a few reasons. The concert business has shrunk, though there are plenty of artists doing quite well, like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry, I also think the economy has slowed. A family of four that wants to take their kids to a concert, not only do you have to pay for tickets, but a tremendous ticket master fee on top of that, parking, concessions… it becomes very expensive. And when you’re making a decision between food on the table and clothing for your kids and a concert, you’re going to have to make tough choices.

THR: What is your management philosophy?

Podwall: For me, it’s about personal management. People that I look up — like the David Geffens and the Randy Phillips’s — these are incredible managers. There was nothing they didn’t do for their clients. They were always there for them and on every level. I think with the consolidation of music, TV and film, some managers are collecting more and more clients which doesn’t allow for you to give that type of service. Then it becomes more about numbers and I don’t want to do that.

by Anonymousreply 80July 9, 2021 6:49 PM

THR: You are known to accompany your clients on red carpets and take them on vacation, is this part of Camp Podwall?

Podwall: I think that dichotomy of my clients is interesting. JC is 34, Matt is 32 — they’re my contemporaries, but you become a bit of an older brother figure in a way. You sit with them, you have conversations and you make sure that you’re there for them regardless of what time of the night it is. You always pick up the phone if you can. But the good part about everyone that I work with is that they really are smart and have an understanding of their careers and the potential they have in their future and don’t let the dark side of Hollywood take control.

And yes, over New Years, all but one of my clients came away on vacation. There were 29 of us, and I remember sitting in the Presidential suite at the Fountainbleu Hotel in Miami with all of my clients in one room, taking a pause and feeling like, this is great. It’s 82 degrees and sunny, we’re all on vacation together, all celebrating how amazing 2010 was and going into 2011. That was a really great moment for me: seeing Chace and JC hanging out, and Matt and Colton bullshitting…

THR: What do you think is the biggest problem plaguing the music business right now?

Podwall: As much as the shows like Idol give people an opportunity, there are very few record companies that are creating platforms for artists today that don’t have a TV show. If Matt was still on Broadway, doing South Pacific and winning Tonys, would all these record companies really want to sign us? I don’t know. But it takes a platform. There are so many incredible bands and artists out there that I think record companies should figure out their business and break artists again the old fashioned way.

THR: You’ve done business with several of the majors, what do you think of the executive shuffle happening right now with Doug Morris headed to Sony and Barry Weiss now at Universal?

Podwall: In a way, it’s a bit humorous. I think they’re going to come in and make some structural changes, but there are some incredible people out there. There’s this guy Chris Anokute who A&R’d the Katy Perry record – he’s a rising star in the A&R business. Doug Morris is very capable, Barry Weiss is great, I can’t wait to see L.A. Reid on X Factor — these are very capable people, but I’d like to also see people like Chris rise through the ranks.

THR: Working so much with actors, what have you learned about the music businesses from the TV side?

Podwall: That representing a music artist is ten times the amount of work of an actor or actress. With musicians there’s rehearsals, putting a band together, touring, merchandising, the record company… For an actor, you have the agent, the publicist, the studio, but it’s more concise. You’re on location. The only time you’re really traveling around is for a fashion show or press junket. If you have an artist touring 10 months a year, there’s a lot of work that’s involved with that.

THR: As your business grows, have you thought of moving away from music?

Podwall: I love music. There’s nothing better than standing on the side of a stage and watching a performer in front of screaming kids. It’s instant gratification. For music artists, being on stage is addicting, and it is for us managers, too.

by Anonymousreply 81July 9, 2021 6:51 PM

I wonder how many of Podwall's "clients" he has slept with?

I'm guessing all of them.

by Anonymousreply 82July 9, 2021 6:52 PM

Didn't Podwall sue Smokey Robinson? Did he win?

by Anonymousreply 83July 9, 2021 6:52 PM

I doubt Podwall was dying to fuck Joseph Mazello. Podwall did cheat on Colton, which caused the end of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 84July 9, 2021 6:53 PM

Is Joe Mazzello gay?

by Anonymousreply 85July 9, 2021 6:55 PM

I'm guessing that all of Podwall's clients are gay.

"Camp Podwall," indeed.

by Anonymousreply 86July 9, 2021 6:56 PM

We're straight, bitches!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 9, 2021 7:14 PM

Don't forget the younger generation like Harrison Osterfield and Kevin McHale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 9, 2021 7:20 PM

Podwall hosts the straightest parties in Miami!

Rofl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 9, 2021 7:22 PM

Is this really Lucas Grabeel?

Why does he look so weird?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 9, 2021 7:23 PM

R90 He got old

by Anonymousreply 91July 9, 2021 7:24 PM

So.... Harrison Osterfield. HAZ.

We have always been speculating about Harrison and Tom Holland, but it was always just that. Speculation.

Now that I know he's associated with Podwall, I'm seriously beginning to question HAZ and Tom's relationship.

They've been together for a very long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 9, 2021 7:26 PM

Oh, and JC Chasez.

Always in the middle of a group of young twinks.

To quote Faye Dunaway in Mommie Dearest, "I should've known you'd know where to find the boys, AND the booze!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 9, 2021 7:27 PM

Is that girl on Chasez's lap supposed to be his GF?

by Anonymousreply 94July 9, 2021 10:07 PM

R16 OMG what has he done to his face?

by Anonymousreply 95July 9, 2021 10:22 PM

Well, Grabeel has a black eye at r90. He probably got it from ridin' dirty.

by Anonymousreply 96July 9, 2021 10:38 PM

Matthieu Lange looks so wholesome.

by Anonymousreply 97July 9, 2021 10:39 PM

Anyone have any more info on Joseph Mazzello? I’ve always liked him and never gave it a thought he might be gay, now I want to know!

by Anonymousreply 98July 9, 2021 10:55 PM

Chasez has a girl hanging all over him but he still looks middle-aged and supergay.

by Anonymousreply 99July 9, 2021 11:04 PM

Interracial marriage.

by Anonymousreply 100July 9, 2021 11:10 PM

I don't know WHAT some of you are talking about. Doesn't this body language tell you how much JC is into this luscious femme?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 9, 2021 11:21 PM

Straight men love Ashley Tisdale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 9, 2021 11:24 PM

So can anyone confirm if Joseph Mazzello is gay?

Asking for a friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 10, 2021 12:30 AM

R102 Reminds me of when Matt Lanter did that beach photo shoot with Ashley. The "straight" men really do love her.

by Anonymousreply 104July 10, 2021 12:37 AM

I sure as fuck didn't and I'm as straight as they come!

by Anonymousreply 105July 10, 2021 12:42 AM

[quote] Is this really Lucas Grabeel?

[quote] Why does he look so weird?

I kept staring at the photo at R90, wondering why he looks so strange.

Then I finally figured it out.

He shaved the side of his head, but the top hair is still long. It makes him look like a mental patient.

by Anonymousreply 106July 10, 2021 12:49 AM

He’s a bisexual prostitute!

by Anonymousreply 107July 10, 2021 12:52 AM

WHET Camp Podwall?

Did the Chace/JC/Shawn Pyfrom/Matt Morrison clique break up?

by Anonymousreply 108July 10, 2021 1:10 PM

A couple years ago, Podwall had also collected diver Chris Mears, actor Harrison Osterfeld, singer Leroy Sanchez, choreographer Kyle Hanagami, and Alex Lange’s older brother Matthieu Lange. So far, Mears and Osterfeld have claimed hetero relationships since then.

by Anonymousreply 109July 10, 2021 2:40 PM

He's from Texas, most likely he doesn't come out for personal reasons like his family is most likely homophobic as shit since they're from the deep south and TEXAS.

by Anonymousreply 110July 10, 2021 3:01 PM

Dancing With The Stars (UK) pro AJ Pritchard and Boy George actor Douglas Booth have also been pictured with Camp Podwall.

by Anonymousreply 111July 10, 2021 3:01 PM

Did Chris Mears meet Liam Riley through Podwall?

by Anonymousreply 112July 10, 2021 3:05 PM

I actually think Chris Mears is straight.

He's been linked with quite a few females.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 10, 2021 5:02 PM

I'm fine. Send my best.

by Anonymousreply 114July 10, 2021 5:07 PM

FRIDAY, JULY 02, 2021

Blind Item #1

This alliterate former A- list mostly television actor is one of the few same sex yachters out there. Most of the time he does do threesomes or partner swapping with a woman he has worked with for a long time.

said to be Chace Crawford,

so he's bisex for yachting purposes sounds like. Yuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 10, 2021 5:35 PM

I love how quickly this thread brought up Camp Podwall. I bet Bryan misses Matthew's halloween parties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 11, 2021 9:11 AM

Phhhewww they are just friends y'all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 11, 2021 1:34 PM

Dyed hair, dyed eyebrows = Queen.

by Anonymousreply 118July 11, 2021 1:35 PM

R46 But she's not the same "Lance Bass's assistant" who was on The Circle, right? I think I read some story here or Reddit about that assistant having sex with a minor at a house party twenty years ago.

by Anonymousreply 119July 11, 2021 2:12 PM

R92 "To quote Faye Dunaway in Mommie Dearest, 'I should've known you'd know where to find the boys, AND the booze!'" According to the 2021 Edition of the Datalounge Dictionary, one need not include this part - "To quote Faye Dunaway in Mommie Dearest" - in Mommie Dearest quotes. It has saved me so much time since then - a veritable life hack - and I simply wish to pay it forward. Godspeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 11, 2021 2:21 PM

R46 I just answered my own question from another poster R51 about the assistant (the one who was on The Circle).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 11, 2021 2:26 PM

R4 It's like obituaries...in the lead line, one always references what the subject was best known for...and I think for Chace Crawford, Gossip Girl was his career peak. So unless he does something exceptional in his personal life, his obit will lead with GG. Sidebar: He's hot in The Boys and I want to see his alluded-to supercock next season, even if it is a prosthetic.

by Anonymousreply 122July 11, 2021 4:16 PM

Is his remake of Footloose still looking to be greenlit?

by Anonymousreply 123July 11, 2021 4:32 PM

A rentboy I regularly hired used to be Chace's friend when the rentboy whored in Hollywood. I'm just going to leave this here

by Anonymousreply 124July 11, 2021 4:38 PM

[Quote] I'm just going to leave this here

You post that like your claim is incendiary.

by Anonymousreply 125July 11, 2021 4:39 PM

R124 so he was his friend, did he say they would work together or did he know that Chance worked as an escort. Why leave that bit of ambiguous information. Pro-tip, we don’t give a damn about your white friend, we want to tea on Chance. Chance knowing a whore in Hollywood isn’t gossip. Chance being a whore is the real story.

Please clean up your statement.

by Anonymousreply 126July 11, 2021 5:08 PM

I'd munch on Chace.

by Anonymousreply 127July 11, 2021 5:22 PM

R124 is a HUGE liar and lunatic.

CC is gay, though.

by Anonymousreply 128July 11, 2021 5:23 PM

I wonder why TMZ rushed to retract their coupledom. It's not like either is married or a baby mama/fava.

by Anonymousreply 129July 11, 2021 5:25 PM

So according the yachting blind item, does Chace fuck the girl in the threesome or does the john?

by Anonymousreply 130July 11, 2021 6:28 PM

[quote] A rentboy I regularly hired used to be Chace's friend when the rentboy whored in Hollywood. I'm just going to leave this here

No, you're supposed to say what Rachel Maddow says on her show, when she wants to re-visit a story at a later time.

I think she says "bookmark this," or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 131July 11, 2021 7:51 PM

[quote] I think she says "bookmark this," or something like that.

No, she says "Watch this space."

by Anonymousreply 132July 12, 2021 1:21 AM

Just realized i haven't seen Rebecca in anything since Red Band Society got cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 133July 12, 2021 3:06 AM

Like why would a have be a whore? He has actually worked pretty consistently since Gossip Girl ended? I know you all get off on the idea, but how realistic is it really? Not very.

by Anonymousreply 134July 12, 2021 3:22 AM

What if he has a bad drug problem, r134?

by Anonymousreply 135July 12, 2021 3:24 AM

Rebecca is the lead of a new network sitcom that was just picked up, so I’m guessing that’s related to the supposed rekindling of their “relationship”. They’re both just looking for some extra publicity.

by Anonymousreply 136July 12, 2021 3:33 AM

Why deny it so soon, though? Maybe she's unveiling a relationship imminently, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 137July 12, 2021 3:45 AM

Do Chance and Zac Efron work the same yachts?. Do they divide their billionaire yachters equally? Do they get in fights and scratch each others faces and pull their hair going up gangways? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 138July 18, 2021 6:14 AM

R138 why the sudden interest, LiLo?

by Anonymousreply 139July 18, 2021 8:41 AM

They have met numerous times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 18, 2021 8:50 AM

R140 that is a [italic] really [/italic] creepy photo.

by Anonymousreply 141July 18, 2021 11:41 AM

[quote] R140 that is a really creepy photo

In what ways, R141?

by Anonymousreply 142July 18, 2021 1:33 PM

R142 it's the eyes. Reminds me of Alexandra Daddario.

by Anonymousreply 143July 19, 2021 1:22 PM

Zac looks merry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 19, 2021 1:25 PM

Apropos of nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145July 19, 2021 1:30 PM

R145 they would have made a cute couple. Was Lautner ever part of Camp Podwall?

by Anonymousreply 146July 19, 2021 1:33 PM

Lautner had a poppager, so no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 19, 2021 1:34 PM

R147 probably for the best.

by Anonymousreply 148July 19, 2021 1:41 PM

Chace and Podwall are still going strong, it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 19, 2021 1:42 PM

Chace was on SNL last night.

by Anonymousreply 150October 10, 2021 7:13 AM

Have we ID'd this guy yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 9, 2022 3:31 PM

Bump, since some at another site are questioning whether he is gay or not.

by Anonymousreply 152March 16, 2023 12:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!