Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Grealish

The ultimate hot, himbo footballer, with the unbeatable combination of great talent, a sweet nature, insane hair and zero brains.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337August 30, 2021 6:47 PM

so hot

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2021 4:21 AM

Jack Delish!

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2021 5:33 AM

He fucked a hooker in a hotel room during lockdown and like the idiot he is made photographic evidence which inevitably leaked.

But his ass is so fine he gets away with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2021 8:51 AM

Exhibit A

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2021 8:52 AM

He has a jolly nice nutsack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2021 9:22 AM

The hot part is eluding me

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2021 9:29 AM

Eurotrash. No more, no less.

As with the "World Cup", his appeal to a US audience is, at best, limited.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2021 9:34 AM

Chavs from Birmingham can’t be Eurotrash.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2021 2:36 PM

Looks like he's wearing a jockstrap here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2021 2:43 PM

OP to win his fair hand you’ll have to fight Sasha Atwood, Laura Woods, Jena Frumes, Harry Kane, Jordan Henderson, Ben Chilwell, most of the rest of the current England squad, most of the current Villa squad, John Terry, the Daily Mail sports journos, anyone who unabashedly watches and enjoys LOVE ISLAND, and an army of teenage thot fangirls on Instagram.

Nevertheless, I do find your earnest expression of desire endearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2021 4:11 PM

me: i dont!!! love HIM!!!…hes a grubby little shithouse with stupid hair and theres a good reason he dont get minutes...even tho his legs are sort of amazing (no homo bruv….)

inner me: omg he was so happy giving his little post match comments…how cute….my bae

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2021 4:29 PM

R10 indiscriminate hoing is hardly out of place on DL!

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2021 6:12 PM

Not very smart but surely hot

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2021 6:19 PM

Baby Shinpads got his own thread? What do you know.

I much prefer someone like TAA, Gilmour or Dier, but nice guys are never thirsted over on DL.

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2021 6:26 PM

What’s with that stupid haircut?

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2021 6:31 PM

Jack Grealish is the player people expected Jack Wilshire to be

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2021 6:35 PM

He’s small for a footballer, but what a beautiful body he has.

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2021 7:52 PM

[quote]He's small for a footballer, ...

How tall is he?

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2021 9:48 PM

R18 a cheeky G00gle says only just 5ft 10in. These search engine reports tend to be exaggerated or incorrect, so best guess is we’re looking at 5”9 or even 5”8/7.

He looks short. Look up images of him standing next to Harry Kane if you want a laugh. Half this year’s England squad are little lads by the current average metric, though (Hendo is really small, as is Foden). Small midfielders and strikers are really useful, though.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2021 11:36 PM

[quote] prefer someone like TAA, Gilmour or Dier, but nice guys are never thirsted over on DL.

R14 don’t forget Jordan Henderson, Lawful Good Hero and Defender of Virtue.

That LFC-MU match when Hendo went off on Ryan Giggs for being human scum was the greatest day of my life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2021 11:40 PM

For me it would feel a bit exploitative shagging someone as stupid as Jack. Almost like it’s someone with special needs.

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2021 12:39 AM

r4 Fantastic arse!!

Not sure why OP thinks Jack is not very intelligent?

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2021 12:42 AM

r20 Love jordan and he is very pro gay as is Harry Kane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2021 12:44 AM

He’s so good at football *because* he’s thick as pigshit. Aggressive stupidity is chaotic, and so very difficult to counter.

How can you stay two steps ahead of someone who literally doesn’t think?

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2021 1:00 AM

reminder: scottish player stephen o’donnell, under instructions from his countryman john mcginn, chased jack around wembley telling him how good-looking he was.

by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2021 1:02 AM

[quote] For me it would feel a bit exploitative shagging someone as stupid as Jack. Almost like it’s someone with special needs.

Dat’s da suck job!

by Anonymousreply 26July 3, 2021 1:21 AM

R24: You're mean! Next time please post a warning "do not read on a full bladder" before your comment. Thank you.

😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2021 1:49 AM

when sontag said "camp is the spirit of extravagance" she was talking about when footballer men.

like how accidentally brush against another player and then fall to the ground crying in anguish like they've just been kneecapped. or when they score a goal and then pile up into a giant heap and proceed to stroke each others faces like they’re returning from a war.

that's camp. that's theatre. that is gay culture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 3, 2021 9:30 AM

R24 LOL! I had to laugh, because chess-playing intellectuals like Dier and TAA are not even in this squad.

by Anonymousreply 29July 3, 2021 9:42 AM

That hair looks like something out of the 90s

by Anonymousreply 30July 3, 2021 10:09 AM

I had hair like that when Three Lions was originally released.

by Anonymousreply 31July 3, 2021 10:17 AM

Soccer players have amazing legs and asses. YUM.

by Anonymousreply 32July 3, 2021 10:48 AM

[quote]Not sure why OP thinks Jack is not very intelligent?

Really?!

by Anonymousreply 33July 3, 2021 3:48 PM

Jack Grealish is intelligent. You don't get to participate in team sport at an elite level if you're not intelligent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 3, 2021 3:55 PM

[quote]Eurotrash. No more, no less.

Eurotrash isn't random Gen-Z, Northern footballers. Jack hasn't reached that level. Eurotrash are the Grimaldis, Donatella Versace and Pippa Middleton in her 20s.

by Anonymousreply 35July 3, 2021 3:55 PM

[quote]Jack Grealish is intelligent. You don't get to participate in team sport at an elite level if you're not intelligent.

“Gaelic is an Irish sport played a lot in Ireland”

by Anonymousreply 36July 3, 2021 4:04 PM

[quote] You don't get to participate in team sport at an elite level if you're not intelligent.

That is so not true.

by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2021 2:15 AM

Industry insider secret: it’s coming home because Southgate isn’t morally opposed to using a honeypot for distraction tactics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2021 9:35 AM

He can’t even hold a pen correctly. I love this silly brainless tart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 4, 2021 9:39 AM

The Twitter tag is replete with homoerotic and homoromantic praise for Jack.

If he scores a winning goal in the semis (or dare I say it, the final...), he’ll be propositioned by every man he meets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 4, 2021 9:45 AM

R15 obviously the hair is in tribute to the “not a lesbian” character Keira Knightley played in BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 4, 2021 12:53 PM

Lucky he doesn’t do so many throw-ins. He’s got a very queeny arm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 4, 2021 2:31 PM

He says that had he not made it in footie, he’d have become a club promoter in Ibiza.

Got big dreams you, fella.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 4, 2021 8:46 PM

R38 delicious

by Anonymousreply 44July 4, 2021 8:58 PM

Hope his boyfriend Chilwell opens him up like a bag of oats after every game (if Chilly isn’t too preoccupied trying to shag Mason Mount...).

Shame about Jack’s illiteracy, the scruff and the naff tats, though. Otherwise, he is the bottom of dreams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 4, 2021 9:26 PM

hawt R45

by Anonymousreply 46July 4, 2021 9:27 PM

R46 awh cheers babes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 4, 2021 9:38 PM

R39: That position is perfect form when using a writing instrument to dial the telephone.

Jack knows things. Devilishly Deelish things.

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2021 2:01 AM

^^how can he be a pencil-dialer? By the time he was born landline phones in general barely existed anymore, let alone rotary phones.

by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2021 7:39 AM

R22 I agree. I thought he had an unusually intelligent ass

by Anonymousreply 50July 5, 2021 7:43 AM

He seems the type who luxuriates in sex, and is probably fantastically loud and shameless and easy in bed, because he’s so bodily confident, and also because higher intellectual functions such as anxiety or spirals of thought don’t get in his way.

by Anonymousreply 51July 5, 2021 7:53 AM

R51 you mean he has lots of good sex

by Anonymousreply 52July 5, 2021 8:05 AM

R52 no (though that’s obvious, too). More that he’s so staggeringly thick that he lacks the capacity for sexual anxiety & neurosis that typically plagues intelligent people. Must be nice, I’m jealous.

by Anonymousreply 53July 5, 2021 10:22 AM

Jack has a very boyfriend-type energy around other lads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 5, 2021 1:30 PM

How emotionally stunted are you that someone putting their arm around someone is "boyfriend-type energy"?

by Anonymousreply 55July 5, 2021 3:04 PM

R55 I dunno, you sound like a bullying cunt so maybe you can tell me that?

by Anonymousreply 56July 5, 2021 3:52 PM

not seeing it

by Anonymousreply 57July 5, 2021 3:57 PM

All I see is this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 5, 2021 3:58 PM

jordan henderson? the guy is already married with like 3 kids.

mason mount is a cute little twink

by Anonymousreply 59July 5, 2021 4:05 PM

Guess literal schoolkids like Jude Bellingham are more R59’s speed...

by Anonymousreply 60July 5, 2021 4:09 PM

[quote]How emotionally stunted are you that someone putting their arm around someone is "boyfriend-type energy"?

There are a lot of gay men who don't know any straight people. And they certainly don't know any 20something straight people.

A lot of it comes down to the ridiculous stereotypes shared by gay men and homophobes. Takes pride in his appearance? HE MUST BE GAY! Tactile around other men? HE MUST BE GAY? Likes culture and arts? HE MUST BE GAY!

by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2021 4:21 PM

[quote] Likes culture and arts? HE MUST BE GAY!

That last bit doesn’t apply to Jack. He can’t read yet, and he’s only just started fingerpainting.

by Anonymousreply 62July 5, 2021 4:22 PM

[quote] jordan henderson? the guy is already married with like 3 kids.

Hahah! On an early episode of Lewis, an Oxford student from a political family whose parents forced him to become engaged to the daughter of the American Secretary Of State moaned “No at gets married at 22 apart from professional footballers.”

by Anonymousreply 63July 5, 2021 4:26 PM

R63 at that age, only footballers have got the money to support several WAGs and kids, as well as ageing parents. These days people in their early twenties are skint and struggling to make it on their own.

by Anonymousreply 64July 6, 2021 10:54 AM

Lovely tekkers from that boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 6, 2021 11:16 AM

IFHH

I love good-natured dumb jocks

by Anonymousreply 66July 6, 2021 11:36 AM

R62 or fingering I hope

by Anonymousreply 67July 6, 2021 12:23 PM

there’s a risk the dummy thicc brummie will start tonight’s Euros game vs Denmark

but at what cost 💔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 7, 2021 8:30 AM

The official England instagram account ships Hendo/Grealish. As does Tyrone Mings apparently😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 7, 2021 12:03 PM

More Hendealish...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 7, 2021 12:13 PM

Ugh, here's the frau shipper cunt, complete with constantly spammed links to Tumblr

by Anonymousreply 71July 7, 2021 12:36 PM

he merely looks up to Henderson who is a captain of PL team, won the PL and CL. Jack wishes he had half an ounce of captain material...

by Anonymousreply 72July 7, 2021 12:52 PM

Boring negative incel cunt at R71 could always just do one. Posters here are interested in gay chat and content, real or imagined—if that bothers you, maybe don’t come to a gay board and post, eh?

by Anonymousreply 73July 7, 2021 1:32 PM

Héctor Bellerín, he's not straight...pings to me.

by Anonymousreply 74July 7, 2021 1:36 PM

R73 Calling others an incel when you're so bereft of human contact that you think putting an arm around someone counts as romance?

by Anonymousreply 75July 7, 2021 1:36 PM

^^^ever hear of tongue-in-cheek remarks, you clown?

Didn’t realise fun had been outlawed around here. You would be laughed out of a dressing room for not understanding banter or cheeky comments that aren’t that serious. Just calm your tits, mate.

by Anonymousreply 76July 7, 2021 1:39 PM

R76 Please, if you ever found yourself in a locker room you'd be whistling Stranger in Paradise

by Anonymousreply 77July 7, 2021 1:41 PM

No thanks...

by Anonymousreply 78July 7, 2021 1:43 PM

R77? sorry, I am way too young to understand that reference...

by Anonymousreply 79July 7, 2021 1:44 PM

R79 And yet somehow you magically guessed it was an old song, huh? Now, fuck off back to Tumblr. Or Stormfront, given your posts in other threads.

by Anonymousreply 80July 7, 2021 1:51 PM

R80 yeah mate, I did guess that from context (when you typed ‘whistling’..), because I do know how to read and make inferences. I also know how to use a search engine. Still no clue of what you’re implying, though, given I’m closer to Jack’s age than yours and therefore that song is unknown and foreign to me.

You’ve lost me at ‘Stormfront’ as well, to be honest. Sounds like an American neo-Nazi thing, I dunno. I don’t post on Tumblr and don’t have an account, either—if you Google for gifs as I do then that website tends to be the source of them, not much I can do about that.

You honestly don’t have to keep posting here if your blood pressure will be this negatively affected and you’re getting so wound up. No-one will mind, trust. Take a painkiller, have a cup of tea and go for a lie down, we’ll be fine here without you pal...

by Anonymousreply 81July 7, 2021 2:01 PM

R3: Is it established fact that the woman in your linked photo was a "hooker?" Might she be a groupie who got lucky?

Racism often tries for subtlety.

by Anonymousreply 82July 7, 2021 2:03 PM

Kate and Meghan upthread: Please take your petty quibbling elsewhere; get a castle.

by Anonymousreply 83July 7, 2021 2:21 PM

Not hot at all. Very average with a good body

by Anonymousreply 84July 7, 2021 2:29 PM

R81 You do realise that your constant references to age are clearly projection, right?

Almost half the posts on this thread are you spamming Tumblr links and trying to start a ship

by Anonymousreply 85July 7, 2021 3:18 PM

R85 fucking hell, this is exhausting and so tedious. Haven’t you got a job or a partner or a hobby, anything better to do than pick on students? I really don’t know what your issue is. You’ve been gently asked to wind your jowls in and just post lightheartedly like everyone else, and it’s going right over your thick head. So really now, I’m at a loss.

Though I actually am a legit fan of England NT and of Jack; out of courtesy to other posters, I’m taking this thread off watched and going, so you don’t have any reason to keep spamming agitation.

Further to that I’m putting you on ignore, and if I catch you following me around to other threads or topics like a creepy fixated freak, I’ll know for certain that you’re a shit-stirring Troll, or just a stalker loser (round here you could find plenty of other more deserving and interesting and willing candidates to prey on, trust) and then I can feel justified going full Lampard i.e. reporting you to Muriel. You’re on notice—don’t reply to me again, and leave these other poor posters alone and all.

by Anonymousreply 86July 7, 2021 4:23 PM

And with that, R86 has stated her limits. And also proven she has zero place on DL.

by Anonymousreply 87July 7, 2021 4:58 PM

Shame he didn't turn around a second or two later

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 7, 2021 5:12 PM

Walking to the field again.

by Anonymousreply 89July 7, 2021 6:55 PM

i can't believe he fucked that ugly fat whore! he actually paid for that? someone else was in the room to take the picture so I assume that was a threesome or orgy. Maybe she just sucked his cock.

This guy has zero standards if he really fucked that cow. or maybe that's his fetish?

by Anonymousreply 90July 7, 2021 7:44 PM

I'm watching the match now...have you seen the way Sterling runs?

by Anonymousreply 91July 7, 2021 7:45 PM

And scores, R91.

by Anonymousreply 92July 7, 2021 7:48 PM

[quote] i can't believe he fucked that ugly fat whore! he actually paid for that? someone else was in the room to take the picture so I assume that was a threesome or or

Someone did an analysis of the reflection in the photograph that displays the photo taker which is someone else in a bathrobe so yeah, he had a threesome.

by Anonymousreply 93July 7, 2021 7:56 PM

Jack is coming in

by Anonymousreply 94July 7, 2021 8:23 PM

Who is Jack coming in, R94?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 9, 2021 12:54 AM

I have crayons and coloring books and would love to share same with Jack; we could be so happy.

by Anonymousreply 96July 9, 2021 1:06 AM

[quote]That LFC-MU match when Hendo went off on Ryan Giggs for being human scum was the greatest day of my life.

What was that row about, R20?

by Anonymousreply 97August 4, 2021 1:35 PM

I don’t understand the worship. Jack’s not bad looking but he’s nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 98August 4, 2021 2:06 PM

He’s headed to Citeh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 4, 2021 5:13 PM

R97 hard to remember the exact details now, it was several years ago.

Looking back at the tape, seemingly it had something to do with a foul committed by Giggs—who had been playing dirty, cheap and lazy with Liverpool the entire match, and already got himself a yellow—and the resultant decision about it. Hendo wanted Giggs sent off altogether for endangering the legs of his teammates and for generally playing like a rude nasty cunt, while Giggs contended to the ref that he hadn’t actually fouled anyone and that his play-style was merely being misconstrued as shithousery. When the ref awarded a second yellow and walked away in exasperation, Giggs smugly told Jordan to fuck off and do one, and Hendo exploded on him.

What’s kind of funny and interesting and even a bit sad about this is that Giggs was an idol to Henderson when he was boy. That day must have been a painful reality check.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 4, 2021 5:46 PM

R98 it’s a blend of charisma, sex appeal, and dopey loveability. He’s like a hyper horny young dog. And you know the English love dogs. A beautiful sleek aloof cat would not draw the same kind of adoration.

by Anonymousreply 101August 4, 2021 5:51 PM

Sorry to say it, but Villans won’t ever truly and completely forgive Jack for this, even with Stan Collymore’s blessing. He just threw away what could have been a timeless legacy in football terms, for a fat pay-packet plus a chance to piss about with a few of his England teammates and make eyes with De Bruyne. Nice one, Grealish, deffo weren’t thinking with your dick there, sunshine.

And for their part City fans, no matter what sort of welcome party they throw, will always somewhat look down on Jack as an overpaid unwanted show-pony bit of totty that they were forced to take on as a lure to get Harry Kane on-side and as a way to get people to stop calling their club a plastic oil-money circus. Liam Gallagher’s reaction pretty much sums it up.

Then there’s the matter of how City will actually use him, which is history is any indication will not be well. Jack is almost certainly going to spend three-quarters of his time either starting from the bench or subbed off after ten minutes into every fixture, to allow the real superstars their game time as promised in their contracts. He won’t be given an armband, or even a #10, unless by some freak coincidence ten players in front of him all get sick or injured at the same time.

He could have played and Captained every minute of every game at Villa Park, running the squad how he wanted and moulding it in his vision, but I suppose to Jack that seemed too much like hard work.

This transfer benefits no-one in the long-run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 4, 2021 6:55 PM

[quote] Eurotrash isn't random Gen-Z, Northern footballers. Jack hasn't reached that level.

Jack originates from the West of England, not the North.

Honest and easy mistake to make, though; the majority of top-flight footballers tend to come either from the North or the South.

by Anonymousreply 103August 4, 2021 7:21 PM

Someone in Jack’s camp needs to tell him that blue doesn’t suit him and that his body won’t look optimal in the City kit. The horrifying possibility of not looking his prettiest and most irresistible for De Bruyne will put him off going if nothing else will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 4, 2021 7:49 PM

Pep wants to move Jack’s customary pitch position from the left-wing and our wide to central midfield...where City already has three superstar players in their ascendancy taking up that space.

For Jack’s chance-creating style of play to work properly, he needs room to dance around, run at people, play tricks and show off. He isn’t going to get a look-in of the ball competing with three bigger, better and more strategic players in his area.

RIP to ever seeing Jack’s gorgeous arse in motion for a full 90 in the Prem again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 4, 2021 10:31 PM

know Kane is gonna be on the phone to Southgate making sure that Jack isnt ever called up to England again after this. Not after getting the City move H wanted :/

the worst thing Euro 2020 did was make me care about Jack. but i can only acknowledge him as England nt player now bc theres no way i would ever stalk City’s accounts or watch their games. idek if i can even bear the sight of him wearing City kit ...but i still wanna support him as a baller. what do 😭

Manchester Derby is gonna be so painful this season ugh

by Anonymousreply 106August 5, 2021 12:52 AM

Thanks, R100, and you're right, it is sad to not only stumble upon your idol's clay feet but then have to put his ass in check publicly. The king is dead, long live the king.

by Anonymousreply 107August 5, 2021 2:41 AM

R97/R107 my pleasure. It was actually nice to remind myself of that little incident—remembering that there are still some decent righteous real men in football who are willing to take the dickheads of the game to task. I was proud watching Hendo that day, seeing him step up and level up. Everyone watching the game that day sat up when he did that. He showed he was Captain material, there.

by Anonymousreply 108August 5, 2021 8:49 AM

Coming terms with the move. Anyone would make a decision like Jack just did if it meant your family and your old stomping ground never having to worry about money again, joining a company with your best mates, getting to have top-level exposure for your creativity (albeit only in limited time slots), plus the side bonus of working every week with your absolute idol. It would have been too much to turn down. It’s the way he went about it that wasn’t hot.

But real talk: if he moved for glory and not just money or people, then it was a mistake. Jack isn’t getting within sniffing distance of a Champion’s League trophy at City anytime soon. His playing career will probably end before that happens. Should’ve gone Man United, Chelsea or Liverpool if he wanted to lift a UEFA Cup (or even Real Madrid, Inter Milan or Bayern Munich...)

Also he likely isn’t going to settle easily in this shiny massive new pond. Villa is all he knows (apart from that short loan spell at Notts County we don’t discuss), he’s literally never played anywhere else or for anyone else. He’s used to being the most popular and one of the best where he is, and he’s enjoyed that status for 20 years (since he was a little kid)—how will his ego adjust? And he’s never lived anywhere else before, and Barnt Green is such a nice place by Brum standards. Native Mancs haven’t got much time for Westerners either. I can see this going a bit Pete Tong...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 5, 2021 9:22 AM

Jack just had to go back through his Twitter timeline all the way back to 2012 delete his fan support posts for Man United vs City😂 who knew he was a closet Devil?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 5, 2021 2:39 PM

He would be a fool not to take the deal.

by Anonymousreply 111August 5, 2021 2:42 PM

R109 that butt is stunning

by Anonymousreply 112August 5, 2021 2:57 PM

R112 if he doesn’t get anal from other lads, then I really hope that at least Sasha or his favourite escort/groupie/yachtgirl pegs him. Waste of an arse, otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 113August 5, 2021 3:12 PM

More peachy buttox for the people..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 5, 2021 4:04 PM

R11’s clip is the best, because you can see how much Jack really wants to shade Southgate and tell the interviewer how he really feels😬 “it’s so nice...[when the manager actually plays me...instead of the benchwarmers and no-hopers and kids he usually picks...but that’s none of my business......]”

by Anonymousreply 115August 5, 2021 4:06 PM

right lads ignore the jack news. when he’s on the pitch during a c*ty match know it’s only because he got lost on the way to villa park and joined in for a laugh

he’s become so much more stupid post euros (hendo literally fucking his brains out after every win) that he’s just totally forgotten what city he actually lives in and what club he plays for

so if he’s wearing the wanker kit it’s just because all his villa shirts got ruined in the wash and the club are trying to go green and save water. and if he starts fellating de bruyne on the sidelines or in the etih*d tunnel it’s just because he’s a nympho bimbo who needs to fuck so he can function

we’re all just humouring him because he’s so pretty and so dim and so baby. and because no one wants to make him sad again like he was at euro 2020. he’s 100% still a villan tho!! it’s all a silly misunderstanding

by Anonymousreply 116August 5, 2021 7:10 PM

Jack in the dressing room with KDB for the first time on Saturday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 5, 2021 7:38 PM

He is ugly, but in an ugly hot kind of way. As in, you know he'd be an amazing dirty shag and you could spend the night with him and it'd be one of the best fucking nights of your life.

by Anonymousreply 118August 6, 2021 12:02 AM

R118 the combo of stupidity and sluttiness is heady. You could probably convince him to do almost anything sexually...

He even stands like a well-fucked whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 6, 2021 9:31 AM

C*ty have got Jack in the #10 doing a promo vid already😨

Kane’s gonna have him whacked swear down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 6, 2021 9:42 AM

grealish is gonna last a week at best

pep will start talking a-level tactics and jack’s gonna be like “wot??? huh??? i dont get it gaffer its too complicated like i says i just wanna play football innit bab”

and then jacks gonna walk over the road to old trafford where ole is gonna tell him “no strategy here my son just vibes”

our real happily ever after

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 6, 2021 1:10 PM

... and then along comes Messi, maybe?

Just how much $$$ does MC have, for Christs' sake?

by Anonymousreply 122August 6, 2021 4:04 PM

R122 enough for Messi and sides but not for Kane...

by Anonymousreply 123August 6, 2021 4:22 PM

Messi shouldn’t come to England at all, let alone close out his glittering career doing bits at the Dirty Oil Club.

The English Prem does very well taking the castoff Eurotrash kids with potential (like your Ronaldos & Torres) and moulding them into stars, but our track record for ruining elite Euro veteran players in their twilight years is second-to-none.

If Lionel doesnt retire altogether, then he should play for a smaller Argentinian club.

by Anonymousreply 124August 6, 2021 4:23 PM

Jack’s farewell letter to Villa fans was sweet. I mean, I don’t believe he actually wrote it, but it was sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 6, 2021 10:04 PM

messi is going to PSG

by Anonymousreply 126August 6, 2021 10:17 PM

he's really ugly facially

great ass though

by Anonymousreply 127August 6, 2021 10:30 PM

R127 Jack has pretty warm brown eyes—sleepy and laughing with big lashes. He also has appealing youthful attributes such as rosy cheeks, freckles, curved bow lips, and a wide sincere smile that engages and lights up his whole face. He has straight brows and a slight downturn to the eyes that create a pleasing arrangement of features. He has good teeth for an Englishman, too, albeit over-bleached a shade too unnaturally white.

That said, he has the English/Irish curse of a weak jaw with no chin to speak of, and thin skin that wrinkles and blemishes easily. He’s also got a square forehead, eye-bags you could check, and a large triangular nose like a Moomin character. His ears are on the bigger side, but luckily for him they lie back against his head. He’s also got a rather ugly natural hair colour, a flat medium shade of chestnut brown that always looks a bit dirty no matter how well-kept.

It’s like there’s lovely colours and shapes painted on a rough rumpled canvas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 6, 2021 11:01 PM

grown man with his socks round his ankles is actually something that can be so h*t 🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 7, 2021 8:08 AM

Smiley happy pretty baby...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 7, 2021 8:38 AM

He kind of looks like Collin Farrell, gorgeous legs too

by Anonymousreply 131August 7, 2021 8:52 AM

R131 yeah, now you mention it I can see a Farrell resemblance.

Never mention that around Irishmen, though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 7, 2021 9:17 AM

I'd lick his shitter

by Anonymousreply 133August 7, 2021 11:16 AM

Damn, he's very sexy. I bet he also has that kind of personality that you do want to be around him / do him.

by Anonymousreply 134August 7, 2021 11:26 AM

R133 Jack’s giving up that hole to Kevin de Bruyne as we speak😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 7, 2021 11:27 AM

All professional footballers must be very confident, but Grealish takes it to new levels.

It must take so much confidence to look in the mirror at that hairstyle and think it looks good.

by Anonymousreply 136August 7, 2021 1:14 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 7, 2021 2:01 PM

Sasha will have to keep dangling tendrils alive for the both of them now😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 7, 2021 2:06 PM

John Stones warmly welcomes Jack to the Dirty Oil Club💙

Guess they can train more intensely together to be the best bottom-bitches for England they can be!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 7, 2021 4:10 PM

he looks so stupid wearing that headband...

by Anonymousreply 140August 7, 2021 6:39 PM

R140 Jack *is* stupid, to such an extreme and aggressive degree that whatever he wears or looks like is hardly going to make a difference either way.

He could be bald as Pep, and you’d be saying the same thing. So he might as well look cute and sexy while going about his himbo business.

by Anonymousreply 141August 7, 2021 11:00 PM

Today the nation’s sweetheart played his first match as the new boy—Community Shield, vs. Leicester. Foxes stitched up City 1-0 on a late peno, which is a mite embarrassing given their power differential...

Jack came on late as a sub but gave it his best, dragging the game right up to the box quick as he could manage and executing some beautiful dribbles (and dives...), but unfortunately he couldn’t create any goals. Hopefully Pep doesn’t come down on him hard for that—the pressure to perform when you cost as much as Jack did and you’re playing alongside the stars he is must be immense..

Still I’m a bit woobie over Jack and whether he’ll settle in ok (why am I worried about a grown man who makes millions?) . Just seen another video of him in training, all lonely out on the wing with no-one passing to him or talking to him or hugging him like they at St. George’s or Villa Park. All the comments on the video were like, “you just know he’s going to be on the bench 99% of the time”. At Villa it wasn’t ever up for debate if he would play; he was the star, he was the talisman, he made the games and everyone adored him from the team to the linesman to the stands. Now he’s a small fry like he hasn’t been since he was a little kid, and he must feel a little lost. He’s got his pals Stonesy & Walks & Foden there to keep him company, but it’s never going to be the same as the team you lead and know and care for intimately.

To my pleasant surprise, James Maddison did not viciously two-foot Jack in this Shield game, over taking his man Ben Chilwell’s heart away like another Jolene. So we’re making positive emotional progress in the England camp, if nothing else

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 7, 2021 11:26 PM

The comedy gold of Pep on the sidelines trying desperately to explain something to Jack who is just kneeling at his feet and gawking up with his face a total blank. Priceless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 7, 2021 11:42 PM

Still he looks horny and cute in his Instagram post after the match

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 8, 2021 12:19 AM

R144 I feel like he looks horny and cute doing everything, even mundane non-sexy things like eating breakfast or brushing his teeth or packing a suitcase.

by Anonymousreply 145August 8, 2021 12:40 AM

The rude cunts over at NYMag think he’s merely a second-rate Becks. Clearly no-one on their staff has ever seen a game football, then—Becks & Jack don’t even play the same position...

Thinking of making a change.org petition asking Americans to stop writing about and commenting on football.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 8, 2021 9:58 AM

Like I’m no football manager but I’m sure it’s not a good sign when your #10 is a sub and when he does finally come on for ten months has to spend the time calling for the ball because no-one’s bloody passing it him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 8, 2021 10:01 AM

What is the Y2K-aesthetic Millennium countdown digital clock font on the back of the new City kit? Who signed off on that? It’s an absolute kitschy eyesore. It’s like something Linda LaHughes would design, thinking it makes her seem young & hip.

Puma were one of the better-looking sports brands, up until this decision.

by Anonymousreply 148August 8, 2021 11:06 AM

Jack is already competing with Ruben Diaz for Resident Team Thottie

idk who’s winning.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 8, 2021 12:55 PM

Tfw ur pimp says he has a great new position for u and it turns out :/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 8, 2021 5:45 PM

It’s stark how different Jack’s mentality is to the rest of the team. Unlike many of these players, he’s had to spend his entire youth and young manhood in a League One side, and struggle for every title and promotion—and it shows.

The other players just pissed about that entire game, then shrugged at losing the Charity Shield, walking around smiling and laughing. For them, it was an extra bit of training and a jolly. Jack though look annoyed, embarrassed and bit concerned to lose and concede a goal doing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 8, 2021 9:38 PM

^^^meant to say ‘Champion’s League’ not ‘League One’ oop

by Anonymousreply 152August 8, 2021 10:33 PM

👀 respectfully at Jack getting changed and accidentally showing package during the game...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 9, 2021 8:54 AM

ok WHY did city do a fucking pre-match stadium presentation thing for grealish it was so cringe omg. like that cost actual time to produce and stage when all it did was waste the time of fans/staff/playes etc and then embarrass everybody bc we already knew he was gonna join and play without the videogame intro

he did look cute warming in his little baggy tee tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 9, 2021 7:22 PM

Unable to open these ibb.co images.

by Anonymousreply 155August 9, 2021 8:16 PM

Jack: Why is nobody passing me the ball?

Pep: It's okay just play by yourself in the mud

Jack: *😞 in the rain*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 10, 2021 8:50 AM

^^he really asked someone “Is this [wet weather] what it’s like here?”

Birmingham is below Manchester 😂

by Anonymousreply 157August 10, 2021 9:00 AM

^^should read “what it’s like DOWN here”

by Anonymousreply 158August 10, 2021 9:12 AM

R126 droves of people are already camping out, amassing and swarming Parc des Princes and Le Bourget airport to welcome Messi to Paris. It’s a scary size crowd, even taking the COVID context out of it.

Meanwhile, maybe a couple of hundred local people turned up to the Etihad to welcome Jack, and then the bought followers and troll ‘fan’ accounts on social media tried to inflate the interest by making it seem way more. Bless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 10, 2021 1:17 PM

Jack is looking perkier now the rest of the England boys have come back to train. He’s clinging to Sterling & Stonesy like an infant to its parents, but anyone would do the same in his intimidating situation I suppose.

Must be a relief for him just to have someone with whom to converse—most of the current City side are foreigners with broken ESL skill. And you just know Ferran, Jesus & Mahrez haven’t got a clue what Jack is on about with that thick accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 10, 2021 8:36 PM

R160 haha, reminds me of Billy Gilmour's foreign teammates not being able to understand what he says. And his Scottish accent is not even that strong.

by Anonymousreply 161August 10, 2021 9:40 PM

It’s so hard letting go of the thought that but for a couple of twists of Fate he could be a Red right now, and that he might be in a parallel universe. He would have looked proper dangerous in an LFC strip, like a real footballer instead of sky-blue Subbuteo.

Jack belongs with Hendo, and it’s so starcrossed; by the time Jack makes it to LFC (if he ever does) Jordan will have retired. Least we’ll always have Wembley😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 10, 2021 11:27 PM

ON his Instagram he (or his people) posted a video of his "fashion" shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 11, 2021 12:36 AM

R163, that’s embarrassing. Especially when he pretended to read the magazine.

I thought I could get over his defection from Villa but I just find myself feeling sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 164August 11, 2021 1:44 AM

R163 lmaaooo

photographing jack grealish like ‘we gotta give this man a magazine as a prop so people know he can actually read’

push the fake intellectual jack agenda

by Anonymousreply 165August 11, 2021 9:59 AM

Again, how embarrassing for poor Jack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 11, 2021 11:18 AM

[quote]a video of his "fashion" shoot

too many clothes, WAY too many

by Anonymousreply 167August 11, 2021 11:20 AM

R167 proof that City’s media team don’t employ enough women or gays...

by Anonymousreply 168August 11, 2021 11:22 AM

R166 that has given me second-hand anxiety as well as embarrassment.

Jack is someone who provides enough entertainment all by himself without trying. Just stick a camera on him and let him release the himbo energy. Why do all this lame cheesy promo?

R164 I feel a bit sorry for him too—only an iota, though, as after all he is rich as fuck and looks like That while I am a skint potato-body—and wonder if he’s in over his head. It may not have hit him yet that this new club is a global juggernaut of advertising, and that to do the job he’s just accepted he’ll have to shill as much as play football.

by Anonymousreply 169August 11, 2021 11:27 AM

He doesn’t look as cosy with KDB as I thought he’d want to be. Suppose it’s early days yet, they’ve only known each other a week. Or is Jack playing hard to get?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 11, 2021 11:29 AM

Pretty in pink, isn’t she...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 11, 2021 11:42 AM

He speaks so marvelously locally. He certainly cannot "code switch".

by Anonymousreply 172August 11, 2021 11:59 AM

This move he’s just made has always been in the cards, and the eventual parting of ways was only a matter of time.

Grealish has wanted to leave Villa for years; at least since they were relegated last, if not a few years before that when he just turned 21. A casual Prem viewer could tell he’s been so bored, frustrated and growing stagnant playing in a subpar Villa squad full of rejects from other teams, plus aggrieved at being unable to lift silverware. Not to mention, he has felt like staying with Villa kept him from getting the guaranteed England call-up he wants (partially true— Gareth doesn’t seem to rate Villa, nor does he entirely trust Jack).

In 2018 he would have gone straight to Spurs without a backward glance, if Villa hadn't been bought by the current owners and his pay hadn’t been generously hiked high enough to persuade him to give another three years to the club. Jack admitted to press that he wanted to go to United in 2019, but he couldn’t make that happen because there wasn't ever a serious offer on the table for him. And as others have mentioned, Liverpool had a look at him recently, too. So, this year after many of just hoping in vain, he finally got his wish.

For example, Gary Neville only stayed at Man United so long because in his era they were winning silverware annually, and before that because Becks was there. Even Matt le Tissier admits now that if he was offered the sort of money being offered to top players today, he'd have probably have made the proposed move to Chelsea. And let’s not forget that Gerrard in his final playing days actually wanted to go to Chelsea as well (presumably to be closer to his England partner Frank Lampard), and only threats and bribes from local capos prevented him going.

This romantic idea about superstar one-club men is exactly that, just a romance and an idea. Most players don’t want to be OCMs more than they want glory, money and to play with mates, and clubs don’t want OCMs more than they want stars. The only OCMs are the bang-average low-profile workhorse players who are slightly too good or useful to future-endeavour or to give away on a free trade, but not nearly good enough to flog for decent money or for the club to pin hopes on for a cup.

Also, the point needs to be made that in the Spring everyone was collectively outraged at the Big 6 for trying to push through plans for the Super League, but now post-Euros and mid-transfers suddenly no-one is saying anything about the obscene price-out spending going on at those same clubs. So now we’re just settling down and accepting that it's just the way football is today? Weren't we all demanding change just a few months ago?

by Anonymousreply 173August 11, 2021 2:46 PM

This is what passes for hot nowadays? God, people are becoming increasingly desperate...

by Anonymousreply 174August 11, 2021 2:50 PM

I suppose for and English guy...he's "hot"...most of the English guys playing soccer are "inbred" looking.

by Anonymousreply 175August 11, 2021 2:53 PM

*shows up to first professional engagement dressed in ripped acid wash jeans & Converse and looking like he woke up in a bin*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 11, 2021 9:02 PM

R175 well, it’s a very old and tiny gene pool, and people don’t really fuck outside of their class or culture much. Not like it’s much better in your Appalachians or the bayou..

by Anonymousreply 177August 11, 2021 9:38 PM

Jack's héritage is Irish not English. So he's not part of the local old English peasant gene pool. He certainly looks Irish to me, too.

by Anonymousreply 178August 11, 2021 9:54 PM

R172 luv he can barely speak Brummie fluently

by Anonymousreply 179August 11, 2021 10:00 PM

R178 the motherland Irish gene pool is even smaller and more ancient, so OP’s point would still stand.

by Anonymousreply 180August 12, 2021 6:49 AM

Jack’s gotta stop being so cute all the time. It’s killing me to post all this C*ty content :/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 13, 2021 12:02 AM

Is he popular with the ladies?

by Anonymousreply 182August 13, 2021 3:01 AM

R182 hundreds of women (well, mostly young girls) online were verbally threatening his girlfriend/doormat daily during the Euros.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 13, 2021 9:46 AM

[quote] Jack was one of them. He loved the limelight, the fact people were talking about him and saying nice things about him....your typical ‘Jack-the-Lad’. He had that bit of swagger and he liked the fact that the girls found him attractive. He liked that adulation.

—Greg Abbott, assistant manager to Shaun Derry at Notts County (where Jack was sent on loan from Villa in 2014)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 13, 2021 9:52 AM

His life would be complete if he'd just sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 185August 13, 2021 10:48 AM

R185 best start drafting some very specific and extremely fawning compliments he hasn’t ever heard before, then (and that might be harder than you think).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186August 13, 2021 11:50 AM

[quote] post-Euros and mid-transfers suddenly no-one is saying anything about the obscene price-out spending going on at those same clubs.

It’s certainly being discussed on my timeline!

by Anonymousreply 187August 13, 2021 11:54 AM

the lady at R186 looks like a "high class call girl" wearing a cross.

by Anonymousreply 188August 13, 2021 12:32 PM

R188 given what Jack earns, she ought to look bloody expensive.

by Anonymousreply 189August 13, 2021 1:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 13, 2021 1:56 PM

Ok, own up; which one of you created a dedicated fan IG solely for pics of Jack’s legs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 13, 2021 8:09 PM

@ R191

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 13, 2021 8:53 PM

So, he’s a Dior boy? He didn’t strike me as the type to enjoy French fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 13, 2021 10:13 PM

R193 are you knew to football? Designer fashion?

by Anonymousreply 194August 13, 2021 10:23 PM

They get the trashy clothes for free.

by Anonymousreply 195August 13, 2021 10:25 PM

Unexpectedly, over anyone else in the squad Jack seems to have become fast friends with Ferran Torres. They’ve been chatting away with each other all the way through the last couple of training sessions. That’s a powerful midfield duo in the making if ever we saw one.

Remains to be seen though how City, a team who have always favoured a speedy and clinical detached style of play, can make room for a warm-blooded free-spirited seductive scrapper like Jack to play his best game.

Grealish needs to start getting to training on time, too. He clearly hasn’t done his hair last time, and you know if that got left as-is he must have been majorly rushing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196August 13, 2021 11:20 PM

Jack taking his Evil blue shirt off seductively (personal use only).

Jack was really looking at his (male) Doctor like That while he was doing it, the absolute Heaux. It really wouldn’t surprise me to learn he is a sex addict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197August 14, 2021 10:44 AM

HIs nipple game is on point. I don't think he's a sex addict he just loves being horny and doing something about being horny.

by Anonymousreply 198August 14, 2021 11:57 AM

R198 he sleeps with multiple girls weekly, and that’s just the ones that we know about who spill on social media so they can have bragging rights. A healthy thriving sex life is good, but has to be affirmative and enjoyed moderately.

Then there’s all those reports from people in the industry who’ve worked with Jack and say that he is more or less hooked on positive feedback and adulation to function, more so than other players. That’s a poor combination for esteem.

by Anonymousreply 199August 14, 2021 12:44 PM

Found a helpful comprehensive Mancunian slang dictionary for Jack, in case he ever stumbles across us while googling his name and thinks we only care about his body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 14, 2021 2:18 PM

Its that wonderful mix of good looks, peacock cockiness, talent, and guttersnipe affect. If only they could bottle it.

by Anonymousreply 201August 14, 2021 2:28 PM

It’s not going so well without him for Villa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 14, 2021 2:35 PM

R202 b-b-but we bought Ings, Bailey & Buendia! And we’ve got Tuanzebe on loan! And Ashley Young is still here! And we’re probably getting Anguissa...

by Anonymousreply 203August 14, 2021 2:59 PM

R202 oof. Yet the team are adamant they weren’t ever overreliant on Jack to create all the plays and do all the work, he was just the one hogging the ball and the spotlight...sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 14, 2021 9:43 PM

Jack’s good friend and England teammate Tyrone Mings has been appointed Captain of Villa in his stead. That’s a sound choice—Mings isn’t a star or anything special as a player, but he’s a genuinely nice laid-back and reliable bloke, as well as mature and professional on and off-pitch. He’s older, stronger, and even more experienced than Jack when it comes to toughing it out in shit teams and low divisions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 14, 2021 9:47 PM

Yes, really happy about Mings as captain.

by Anonymousreply 206August 14, 2021 9:57 PM

On the last episode of THE OVERLAP, Gary Neville predicted that in a year’s time Pep will have turned Jack as he did with Dasilva into a “tough tackler” of a player. Roy Keane was absolutely not having that rubbish put about, though, and told him to pipe down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207August 14, 2021 10:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208August 15, 2021 12:40 PM

I see him during warm ups, I can see his knob, he grabbed it a few times, the kit is light blue...

by Anonymousreply 209August 15, 2021 3:07 PM

The NBCSN crew is drooling over Grealish in their pre match comments as he's warming up before his start. He looks horny as always.

by Anonymousreply 210August 15, 2021 3:08 PM

R210 see, that’s interesting, as I didn’t really think Jack—being so very unapologetically Brit, on & off the pitch and in ways good & bad (mostly bad tbh)—would have much mainstream crossover appeal with straight US soccer/sport fans. Gays loving him for his body is understandable, of course.

by Anonymousreply 211August 15, 2021 4:41 PM

he's a flop! very expensive flop!!!

by Anonymousreply 212August 15, 2021 4:55 PM

R212 even if Jack flops like a dying fish off a diving board, it won’t matter to Pep or to C*ty. Their squad is basically a Black Magic selection box ;they can easily just leave Jack on the bench all season without denting or hindering their performance (or having to play against him and his old team of Scrappys!), and retain their 1st place League trophy without his help. Over half of all the analysts & pundits & bookies of the game agree that C*ty will probably hold onto the League title easily this season.

The She!khs knew what they were doing when they bought Jack, and his ability to win and create goals was not a big factor as some poor naive souls still seem to believe. Jack’s on-pitch creativity, uniqueness, nerve and talent is much more valuable and crucial to the England national team. We desperately need him at the World Cup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213August 15, 2021 7:44 PM

Oh, to see City eat it while Jack pouts is so delicious. If only he’d cry too, he’d look so pretty mired in pain and embarrassment.

Early days yet, but I wonder if Jack’s already got a few hairy stinging niggling little regrets creeping into his empty head?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214August 15, 2021 9:07 PM

Jack’s doing a bang-up job cleaning the carpets that Raheem’s been fitting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 16, 2021 10:09 AM

Sterling seems to imply that Grealish has had a bit of a bumpy start and isn’t settled into a style of play or clicked on to the team chemistry yet.

[quote] When responding to a question about playing alongside fellow England international and new City hire Jack Grealish, Raheem Sterling hinted it may take time for the pair to bring the best out of each other on the left flank. “I have played on a line with [Jack] a few times and it’s a good one. It’s still early days, and we’ll learn each other’s game as the season goes on. Hopefully we’ll play a lot more together.”

Maybe if Jack waves to Raz a lot from the bench...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216August 16, 2021 7:20 PM

Jack has the *worst* hair ever. Cock wilter.

by Anonymousreply 217August 16, 2021 7:22 PM

R217 trust, he used to look so much worse. Facial hair and long tresses have done wonders for him.

How would you style him for maximum sex appeal, then?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218August 16, 2021 7:43 PM

[QUOTE] How would you style him for maximum sex appeal, then?

Face down arse up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 16, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote]Face down arse up

sitting on my face would also do nicely, TY

by Anonymousreply 220August 16, 2021 8:50 PM

“You ever done a wonky one?”

£100m for 20 extra fouls per season, a probable scandal in future, and some funny awkward BTS content to keep the club’s social media team occupied and employed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221August 16, 2021 9:11 PM

I’m sorry but while I agree he has a nice ass and legs his face could stop the clock. He just needs to be bent over so that is best asset is available for use

by Anonymousreply 222August 16, 2021 9:55 PM

If Jack is really that hideous in the face, then me and everyone I know should be locked in a tower away from human eyes.

by Anonymousreply 223August 16, 2021 11:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224August 17, 2021 1:29 AM

Jack is ugly according to American standards. The UK is totally bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 225August 17, 2021 1:32 AM

Well, he only got back off his hols with the Missus ten days ago, and already he’s scheduling hookups and trying to get an upgrade.

His Raya profile apparently reads that he’s ‘visiting London from Birmingham’. Needs an update, that, eh Jack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226August 17, 2021 8:49 AM

Nobody expects him to look like Sean O'Pry.

by Anonymousreply 227August 17, 2021 11:06 AM

R227 David Gandy probably would have been the more apt topical example😂

by Anonymousreply 228August 17, 2021 12:39 PM

R160 OT but is Billy Gilmour one of us? Or are Liverpool fans just cunts saying that as a wind-up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 17, 2021 2:20 PM

Ripple effect...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 17, 2021 8:19 PM

He’s flirting with the boys again, this time Chilly.

Only now, Ben has caught Gilmour’s eye as well....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 17, 2021 9:52 PM

Jack always knows where the camera is in any given room and exactly where his mark is, I have to give him that. A born DiVAH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 17, 2021 10:54 PM

Just noticed that Ben Chilwell is wearing a pearl necklace in the pic at R231.....

by Anonymousreply 233August 18, 2021 8:27 AM

Kalvin Philips might fancy Jack a bit as well.

Or maybe they’re just Thigh rivals...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 18, 2021 9:32 AM

You really have to feel for Silva, a better player than Jack by miles.

Silva was fantastic in 2018/19 season, and arguably won City the league despite De Bruyne being injured. All that though couldn’t save him from becoming a victim of Baldiola’s slash-and-burn economics.

by Anonymousreply 235August 18, 2021 3:01 PM

Jack’s hair would be better if he double-shampooed, brought back the white-gold Euro highlights, and also stopped pushing his headband so far back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236August 18, 2021 6:29 PM

POV: Jack is your sexological medical experiment...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 19, 2021 8:03 AM

its the way sports direct is trending directly bc of people ripping the new city 3rd kit hahaha

by Anonymousreply 238August 19, 2021 3:05 PM

Curious comment on the currently-running LPSG forums about Jack, written in June by a gay lad in his twenties local to Brum...

[quote] gpk95 said:↑seen him in Arcadian and brindley place a few times and he never seems that interested in girls.. or me lool

So he’s not the prolific rampant shagger people all say he is? Or he’s not at all interested in British women (or men)? Or he’s somehow amazingly *gasp* actually faithful to his gf? Or...well....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 19, 2021 8:00 PM

It’s ‘thinking about Southgate painstakingly drafting the World Cup callsheet’ hours....

Don’t forget that Jack’s your sweet precious baby boy who deserves the world, Gareth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240August 19, 2021 9:56 PM

I hope we now officially have a Jack Grealish Troll.

by Anonymousreply 241August 19, 2021 10:01 PM

R241 well, if I’m now the JG Troll, then my CV is getting quite full—I’ve already got two niche troll designations in my ten years here (does that mean I won the DL Treble?)

by Anonymousreply 242August 19, 2021 10:14 PM

you're creative, doll

*applauds*

by Anonymousreply 243August 19, 2021 10:29 PM

Has anyone else caught him occasionally popping some questionable mannerisms?

Blink and you’ll miss it, but they’re there..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 20, 2021 9:09 AM

He and his social media team know what his followers want. Him looking flirty and frisky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245August 20, 2021 1:42 PM

R245 awww, cutie princess cut thumb holes in her kit sleeves already! So sweet😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246August 20, 2021 4:26 PM

Wonder if all the City boys have had a go with him by now? A few weeks isn’t long, but no doubt Jack is an insatiable slut who works fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247August 20, 2021 5:14 PM

It’s now come out that Jack looked up to Michael ‘Midget Gem’ Owen as a career role-model. Fucking hell.

Time wasn’t kind in the end to Mickey and his horrible decisions, Jack mate....

[quote] Grealish has admitted that he took inspiration from former Liverpool & Manchester United striker Michael Owen about not wanting to live with regrets after completing his Man City transfer. The England international was torn about leaving the club he first joined aged six, but ultimately decided to join the Premier League champions to immediately compete for the major honours. Goalscoring great Michael Owen became a 'Galactico' signing at Real Madrid in 2004 after rising through the ranks and becoming a star at Liverpool. That was the motivation Grealish needed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 20, 2021 7:55 PM

Lately I’ve been actually trying to work out like a functional healthy adult, and I have to give it to Jack that the one-rolled shorts-leg trick really does work to cool oneself down.

by Anonymousreply 249August 20, 2021 10:46 PM

coin-slot or rosebud?

by Anonymousreply 250August 20, 2021 10:48 PM

R250 I think rosebud, but only one way to find out…

by Anonymousreply 251August 21, 2021 7:20 AM

R250 could DM and ask Kevin de Bruyne. Or Tyrone Mings. Or Jordan Henderson. Or John Terry. Or Joe Cole. Or John McGinn. Or Tim Sherwood. Or Callum Robinson....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252August 21, 2021 10:36 AM

Ima say rosebud, too.

Delightfully furred.

by Anonymousreply 253August 21, 2021 11:50 AM

He scored today. Lucky cunt was at the right place at the right time, he put it in with his knee

by Anonymousreply 254August 21, 2021 3:05 PM

R254 that gave me a dark mean chuckle. Though how come were the C*ty clowns celebrating it like a worldie? They’re so cringe...

Someone down there must like Jack, because he needed to put one in this week to save his own hairy juicy bacon, any way he could. Total haphazard fluke and underwhelming, but the jammy git gets away with it as is his wont...for now.

He won’t do that again for a while. Has there ever been an attacking midfielder costing as much as Jack who was this shit at deliberately shooting and scoring?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255August 21, 2021 3:23 PM

City seem a team to me that speedily tap it around and do owt else—touch then pass, touch then pass. Excruciating to watch.

Was funny to watch Jack flit about in that well-oiled (no pun) star-studded Super-team as a pretty central showpiece, yet in the end he had to keep dropping back into the left-back to pick up the ball the rest of the midfield carelessly dropped on occasions.

Grealish really slows their play down, too ponderous on the ball for their system. Though he has always had that tendency tbf. Loves to draw a man in by holding onto the ball and dancing for as long as possible. Should have been taught to play classic one-touch football way more often than he does.

Interesting to see how or indeed whether he fits in to the City system long term. Jack is so used to trying to beat a man and make something happen at every opportunity with Villa. He never got called out on it if he took a risk that didn’t pay off or he messed up. He will be pulled up for that often at City, though, by numerous coaches and the players around him who have won more than him and will hold him to incredibly high standards. Not gonna be a piece of piss...

That said, of course he’s a brilliant adaptable pro player so he'll still thrive to an extent, but I think Smith's brand of football with an emphasis on ball carriers like Jack really makes him shine the brightest. For the time being, Jack is probably still coming to terms with the fact that he’s expendable and surplus to requirements, because he isn’t suited to the strategy and there’s now many others around him with comparable or better ability who do suit...

by Anonymousreply 256August 21, 2021 5:39 PM

R255: Nowhere near Ings’ today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 21, 2021 6:26 PM

Jack’s new theme music..

[quote] 🎶Used to be the plan was screwing the Man//Now it's have sex with a man, after he buys...//It’s truly a lie; I counterfeit myself; you don’t own what love can buy—neither do I...🤭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258August 21, 2021 9:24 PM

If Grealo winks at Ruben Diaz like That again, Stonesy will be within rights to throw hands I reckon..

Never another girl’s man, Jack!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 21, 2021 9:50 PM

all the england lads simping for jack in his ig comments🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 21, 2021 10:03 PM

R16 them thighs holy shit

R24 Funniest thing I've read on DL for ages

by Anonymousreply 261August 21, 2021 10:13 PM

R51 is right. I know (and love) the type.

by Anonymousreply 262August 21, 2021 10:27 PM

R257 all the HD BBC images of Jack’s celebration - you’d think he’d won them the League. I saw those images before the highlights, and incorrectly assumed he'd scored a belter. It turned out to be the exact opposite of Ings' goal. If someone paid £100m for me and I'd fluked it in off my knee, I don't think I'd be celebrating - more like putting a sheepish hand up and getting my head down...

Not arsed about his future victories however they come, anyway. I want to keep watching him, but only for sexy content that I can objectify and for the stupid hilarious gaffes he’s bound to generate. I find him hotter when he’s in pain and struggling so...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263August 21, 2021 10:35 PM

He isn't a City player at heart. The sad truth is that by nature Jack is a perfect Man Utd type player, dogged and passionate and languid. Do something rude, ugly, or something out of the ordinary. Do bits. Drag it out and drag ‘em down. Excite the crowd. Go mad and express yourself. Get dirty, raise a pulse and cause chaos. Go apeshit, lad. Get it done and dusted, however you can.

City by contrast are clinical, generic, by-the-book and boring to watch. Their play is so clean, sleek, rapid, highly-strung and calculated to the decimal, all based on robotic systems. You can see it even in how they played preseason fixtures. There’s no allowance in the City style for Jack to create his favourite situation I.e. ‘fuck about, flick the leg, flirt with the opposition like the cocktease I am, then rip up the pitch one end to the other dribbling by myself while everyone else watches me go like????’. No, no. The Etihad is all based on the team working predictably like a machine, and following set phases of play...

Then there’s Jack’s miles on the clock to consider, physically and psychologically. He’s may be cute and childlike and bubbly in personality, but the reality is he’s nearly 26 (late-summer in football years) and chronically-injured (splints) as well as set in his ways and a bit selfish and lazy on the pitch if he isn’t the main man (watch him wander about like a tired kindergartener when he’s not got the ball), not a malleable healthy energised teen who can run and run (as Foden was when he arrived, for example).

If Jack actually miraculously adheres to Pep’s strict regimen and really tries hard to fire a different neuron or two, he might post a bit higher in stats for a year or two, but could easily stagnate or even fall behind if the rest of the team don’t gear up to accommodate and help him. I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out he is bang average or even a let-down under Pep.

In the end, no matter where he goes and what he does and how far down he sinks, a Devil of dazzling Light can’t force himself to become an Angel of Darkness...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264August 22, 2021 9:38 AM

Chav/scally glamour for a very rich football star. It's not easy. Beckham had it too.

by Anonymousreply 265August 22, 2021 11:38 AM

Young (ish) Wayne Rooney vibes, R264? Your description reminded me a little of Wazza after he peaked (very young) but before he went full 50-something Dad.

by Anonymousreply 266August 22, 2021 6:00 PM

Plot twist: This is all just a bad dream. We will wake up tomorrow, and it'll be reset to the day after England beat Italy in the Euros final, and the pandemic will have run its course, and the Tal!ban will have failed in their takeover, and the sun will still be shining bright and warm across the West well into September. Jack doesn’t move, Villa tear up the page in his contract with the escape clause, and the Big Six owners all have their offshore accounts hacked and drained by righteous digital Merry Men.

by Anonymousreply 267August 23, 2021 9:10 AM

And as a bonus R267, Jack will have revealed all in the Onlyfans page he created.

by Anonymousreply 268August 23, 2021 12:00 PM

Watching the highlights, I saw several occasions where he's offered himself for the ball and didn't get it.  At Villa everything went through him, and now he'll have to get used to that no longer being the case.

I think he’s also going to struggle now that there’s a change in the rules to refs not looking for fouls and playing on more to keep the game going. That means no falling to ground and complaining on your knees to stall or win kicks—Grealish is going to have to evolve past that fast, or he will suffer on field and will be abused not only by the opposition and their fans but also by his City teammates & coaches.

Can Grealish shine without his bag of goblin tricks? That is the £100m question. It may be that Villa sold at just the right time...

by Anonymousreply 269August 23, 2021 1:33 PM

Japhet ‘Jaffa Cakes’ Taganga doing the Gods’ work divesting Jack of his hubris👑

Maybe he’ll break the shins instead of just a thumb next time..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270August 23, 2021 3:43 PM

no thoughts behind them eyes! silly ho😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271August 24, 2021 11:04 AM

We’re all having a good time here chatting shit and giving it the big un about Jack being a slut giving it up easy for other guys but like......is he actually? Could he be some ways really same-sex attracted?

Knowing what we know about downlow bi activity in general sports & entertainment it doesn’t seem impossible or even that unlikely..

Then looking at his body language with other men vs. women (always tryna climb on the lads and put his hands everywhere and flirt cutely while the girls just get leers and rude DMs) it’s....hmmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272August 24, 2021 6:36 PM

^^^I mean he sees a cute young lad or a handsome man and loses all chill..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273August 24, 2021 6:38 PM

Then on the flipside there’s all the rubbish posted in The Sun about him shagging every girl off Love Island one by one🙄

Like yeah he probably is but we don’t want the Hetero bad news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 24, 2021 6:42 PM

Love this quote from The Sun:

[quote] “There is nothing between Ellie and Jack. She merely bumped into him outside the event. They have mutual friends.”

Deploying reverse-psych to plant seeds of dubiety would work, only the pics actually reinforce the statement they’re making—Jack’s not only ignoring her barely-covered and enormous balcony tits, but also not apparently conversing with her or standing anywhere in her social zone🏏 even his feet are pointing elsewhere (toward his teammate Mahrez). Like he could not look less interested in the poor cow.

by Anonymousreply 275August 24, 2021 7:57 PM

Everything about this dude (including his easy affection with other men) screams straight. And rampant. I bet he's had over half those LI ladies already.

by Anonymousreply 276August 25, 2021 1:22 AM

R276 well his behaviour to me defo screams sexist/casual misogynist and interested in women as sexual objects...idk about totally 100% straight tho...

by Anonymousreply 277August 25, 2021 8:53 AM

Love Island star Ellie Brown has got him....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278August 25, 2021 9:12 AM

R278 I hope Sasha at least knows....

by Anonymousreply 279August 25, 2021 9:16 AM

Have you noticed how they all go for cheap and common?

by Anonymousreply 280August 25, 2021 9:16 AM

No Middleton-type is going to look twice at a scally footballer who grew up on an inner-city council estate, are they? Those women, usually from ‘good schools and good families’, want real money and substance and breeding—Rah, Made In Chelsea, Jack Wills rather than Grealish...

by Anonymousreply 281August 25, 2021 9:25 AM

Love how at R272 little innocent teen Bellingham is slightly repulsed and tactfully pushing Jack off and away like “ugh, no, don’t touch me, I don’t know where you’ve been....”😅are STDs airbourne?

by Anonymousreply 282August 25, 2021 9:28 AM

Hate seeing fan pics or videos of him with preteen girls, because all I can think is that in several years’ time there’s a chance he’s going to be hitting up those same girls on the apps for sex...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283August 25, 2021 10:08 AM

Unless they're looking to get laid R281.

by Anonymousreply 284August 25, 2021 11:43 AM

Poor old deprived R284 has obviously never had an epic nights’ shag with an Etonian baronet’s son or a legacy cricketer or a Tory back-bencher...

by Anonymousreply 285August 25, 2021 11:56 AM

Not Jack desperately trying and failing to recreate the magic of his own Euros hair😓it’s about more than a headband & Moroccan oil and you know it, Jack...

Plus this new style accentuates the gross vein sticking out in his forehead. No thanks..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286August 25, 2021 3:17 PM

Slangin mussy is really all he’s got going for him now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287August 25, 2021 7:28 PM

R280

Don't knock it luv! I've had some of the best times of me life being cheap and common....

by Anonymousreply 288August 25, 2021 7:37 PM

‘Cheap and common’ is the least of it, here.

Were this the Victorian times or before, Jack would be at best urchin trade kept briefly by a minor peer, and at worst galley slave shipped to the colonies. He’s the sort who really ought to be digging holes for a daily ration and nothing more, which makes his success all the more galling.

by Anonymousreply 289August 25, 2021 11:24 PM

Ohhhh! Aren't we all high and mighty R289...

Can't stand to see a chav have a bit of success can you? Doesn't know his place does he?

You know you'd be on your knees if Jack Grealish gave but a wink or nod, so drop the attitude.

by Anonymousreply 290August 26, 2021 3:59 AM

R290 hardly. It’s undeniably entertaining to objectify Jack and chat about his ridiculous soap opera of a life, passes the time.

However, my true speed is older, more humble, more intellectually switched-on and ethically-minded, more together. Someone who’s a protector, a responsible leader figure, passionate about service above himself.

Jack is far too childish and flakey, simple and impulsive, as well as a grubby rude aspirant. If I wanted a bratty bullying special-needs kid causing chaos in my life, I’d adopt.

Apparently, one Miss Ellie Brown concurs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291August 26, 2021 8:27 AM

Phwoarrrrr!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292August 26, 2021 10:09 AM

Really believes he’ll be the permanent 10 and play all 38 games every season. Bless.

by Anonymousreply 293August 26, 2021 11:11 AM

[quote]Slangin mussy

ooh I like the sound a that

by Anonymousreply 294August 26, 2021 11:22 AM

[quote] you'd be on your knees if Jack Grealish gave but a wink or nod

🤣🤣 as if this skanky needy boy tops?? No not having that. absolute joke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295August 26, 2021 11:38 AM

[quote]What’s with that stupid haircut?

Hey now, I had that haircut in 1997.

by Anonymousreply 296August 26, 2021 2:10 PM

rumor has it that CR7 is going to man city.

by Anonymousreply 297August 26, 2021 2:13 PM

R297 omfg Jack is going to throw a bitchfit!!! He wanted to be the star player...

by Anonymousreply 298August 26, 2021 3:18 PM

There’s a slut among the pigeons...

Ladies PLEASE love yourselves more I beg🙈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299August 26, 2021 8:08 PM

Jack better check himself and be way more careful around groupies and fangirls from now on, since the Ben Mendy situation is beaming a full ugly spotlight on the doings of these creepy pussyhound footballers at the Big 6 clubs. This is horrible PR for City.

Or he could just stick to guys...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300August 26, 2021 9:03 PM

It’s pretty easy not to rape teenagers fam. Most footballers manage not to do it.

by Anonymousreply 301August 26, 2021 11:31 PM

R301 easy enough, when you aren’t borderline addicted to drugs & sex as well as high on your massively inflated ego recently bolstered by a big money move... but that’s none of my business...

by Anonymousreply 302August 26, 2021 11:51 PM

So apparently Jack was a teenaged Ronaldo fangurl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 27, 2021 6:52 AM

25yo manchild not legally allowed to drive+turbo fuckboy tendencies despite being in a ‘relationship’+rich af yet can’t dress himself for shit or commit to investing in anything of substance+greasy-looking and too faketanned+moneysexual apparently+prances like Bambi on his weak shins when he runs

cute tho😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304August 27, 2021 7:22 AM

poor Jack, now nobody will pass him to ball if the rumors are true that CR7 is joining the team. You just know that CR7 will demand the ball and be the #1 diva in the dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 305August 27, 2021 2:53 PM

Crisis averted, Cronaldo is headed back to Old Trafford like we all suspected he would.

Jack’s gonna have to play him in the Derby now though. Scenes🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 306August 27, 2021 3:08 PM

Southgate caved to public demand, bringing Jack back for the World Cup qualifiers!

What naughtiness will Jack get up to back at SGP? And how will he keep Hendo interested? (shouldn’t be too hard...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307August 27, 2021 11:47 PM

CR7 is 36. He should retire and go out on a high.

by Anonymousreply 308August 27, 2021 11:52 PM

The player on the far left of that gif is giving his balls a big ol' tug. Guess he didn't realize someone was filming?

by Anonymousreply 309August 28, 2021 3:25 AM

Losing in front of your home town

The crowd call your name

They love you all the same

The sound, the smell, and the spray

You will take them all away

And they'll stay till the grave

Your weary wife is walking away

Your nephew, is true, Well, he thinks the world of you

And I have to close my eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310August 28, 2021 4:40 AM

Still number one entrance of an actress on evening television drama goes to Diahann Carroll on Dynasty.

Aaron Spelling and rest knew casting an African American in a major role on a show like Dynasty was going to be controversial. But they swung for the bleachers by using Ms. Carroll, a great lady who just oozed all sorts of chic and sophistication.

Dominique Deveraux had Alexis's number from word go, and no matter how many times the latter called her "the saloon singer" or other nasty names, DD always gave good as she got.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311August 28, 2021 5:12 AM

R308 Why? He still one of the best. R311 What?

by Anonymousreply 312August 28, 2021 6:35 AM

R309 that’s Tyrone Mings, Jack’s friend & former Villa teammate (now the new Villa Captain, replacing Jack).

by Anonymousreply 313August 28, 2021 7:23 AM

R311 - Disregard, posted in wrong thread.

Carry on....

by Anonymousreply 314August 28, 2021 9:26 AM

Jack Grealish's bit of crumpet Ellie Brown at home.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315August 28, 2021 9:37 AM

R315 she’s only just turned 23? Do me a favour🤣I’m 5 years older with droop from exhausted Cooper’s ligaments, and my tits are still perkier than hers.

She’s got really pretty eyes, a fantastic nose and great skin, but those fillers and brows....oof. Then there’s the thin hair, the bad posture, the oogly hands with their bitten nails..🤭 Be nice to see what she looks like out of the porn makeup as well..

by Anonymousreply 316August 28, 2021 10:00 AM

R308 Cristiano should slope off in disgrace from the business. He’s either a serial rapist who paid off his female victims, or he allowed his team to engineer and leak lies about serial rape as a way to hide homosexuality.

Either way, it’s fucking despicable, considering there are many female and many gay fans & players in the game who pay the same money for sports tv subscriptions and season tickets.

by Anonymousreply 317August 28, 2021 10:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318August 28, 2021 11:15 AM

R311, I somehow suspect Jack has never heard of Dynasty, let alone Dominique Devereux. Love Island is his speed.

by Anonymousreply 319August 28, 2021 11:54 AM

R319 no British person under age 30 has heard of DYNASTY.

by Anonymousreply 320August 28, 2021 12:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321August 28, 2021 12:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322August 28, 2021 12:45 PM

Grealish and his social media handlers dishing up what his fans want to see on his latest Instagram post. Especially the third shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323August 28, 2021 7:16 PM

The midfield players of the Prem have wasted no time in getting their hands all over Jack’s bod. If they aren’t two-footing or snapping or tackling the lad, they’re molesting him, the brutes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324August 29, 2021 7:33 AM

R323 hmmm, pretty but modest goodies. His arse seems better than his cock.

Haven’t heard any standout rat reports about his size or his game, though, so nothing further to add.

by Anonymousreply 325August 29, 2021 7:41 AM

He’s palling around with Stormzy, now.

After all these social appearances, does he ever make it to next-day training sober or on-time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326August 29, 2021 8:23 AM

sports’ science factoid: if a footballer has his socks rolled down below his calf he's a bottom

by Anonymousreply 327August 29, 2021 10:45 AM

Just clicked in my mind—Jack is basically the character Jason Summerby from RENFORD’S REJECTS, only not as quick-thinking and not a Cockney. They have the same ball-hogging gloryhound style of play, the same boneheaded approach to life, and the same sleazy look-at-me media-courting personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328August 29, 2021 1:54 PM

Jack has a Loretta Young waist. Does he eat anything except raw pussy and occasionally cockmeat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329August 30, 2021 9:57 AM

[quote]Does he eat anything except raw pussy

that's a good way to e. coli, or worse

by Anonymousreply 330August 30, 2021 11:17 AM

R304, I like your term "Turbo Fuckboy". I've a friend who's was a professional English Footballer 20-25 years ago who could be described that way. He never got to a premier league side, but he was a pro. Still looks good and in shape. He emulates Beckham and the spice boy generation with his looks and hair and how he behaves. He still gets plenty of women to have sex with him; destroyed his marriage due to his turbo fuckboy tendencies. He follows Grealish on Instagram as he sees Grealish as a younger version of himself. He also has a sweet nature and while possessing a certain intelligence, he's not book smart at all. Girls he goes for by and large, are hot, fit, sexy, but generally dumb or at the very least conceal what intelligence they have as they are pre-occupied with keeping up their appearances so they can get male attention and dick. It's been educational knowing him, though a bit sad and now boring to observe a guy in his mid 40s still carrying on as if he was still a 20 something lad like Jack Grealish.

by Anonymousreply 331August 30, 2021 11:38 AM

[quote] He emulates Beckham and the spice boy generation

How quickly the cunts forget!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 30, 2021 12:10 PM

R331 rabidly curious to know the identity of your mysterious footballer mate! Did he used to tell you insider gossip? (of the gay or straight variety?) He probably knew some of the ‘legends’ of today’s game if he was playing on the same pitches as them in the 1990s...

But I hope his wife got some green in divorce at least. It is truly amazing what these type of men get away with, and for so long. The sexual shelf-life on straight men ought to be way shortened imo, it might curb their destructive habits. Why does everyone else have to settle down and grow some morals after age 35, but Hetero himbos can just carry on hoeing indefinitely? (Btw how young and dumb are the girls your pal goes for? And where does he even find such girls not being in the inner circles of the business anymore? Not looking to doxx, just curious)

Though why a Spice Boy would want emulate the style of Jack Grealish, I do not know. The Spices were known for their hyper-groomed biz-caj slick prepster attire and their desire to seem metrosexually sophisticated (at least in a superficial, safe, M&S kind of way), whereas Jack by contrast is a proud proud mess of crudity and lurid devolution who always looks like a hyper toddler who tried to dress himself.

by Anonymousreply 333August 30, 2021 12:21 PM

R333, he never made it to premier league. League 2 was about as high as he got in his career. He looks back and thinks his career could have been more stellar if he had concentrated more on training rather than going to pubs and shagging women. Also injuries put an end to his career by his late 20s.

Needless to say his wife didn't take him to the cleaners. Then again she wasn't a WAG type. She's actually a career woman, and so different from the type he bangs casually. The divorce was as amicable as it could be given the massive cheating he did.

He doesn't aspire to Grealish's clothing style. But he's no metrosexual, except when it comes to hair product. He's not ratty looking as Grealish often is in pics I've seen of him off the pitch and training ground. The affinity is in terms of personality--athletic, sexually and physically confident, outgoing, gift of gab, likes to party.

Given the level he played at I've never asked about inside gossip. He's told me some stories about girls he banged during his playing career. In terms of his teammates and competitors, runs the range of lads from those like him who partied hard and could pull women easily to those more conservative and reserved in terms of partying and women.

He attracts and beds women today who are in their 20s and 30s. Despite the partying he still looks good and keeps fit. Has a full head of hair. Good gift of gab and very confident physically and sexually, which is a turn on for women who are largely sex oriented in how they live their lives. I've seen women (and guys) openly ogle him on the streets and in the bars.

by Anonymousreply 334August 30, 2021 1:29 PM

I doubt the wife got any "green". Back then, the pros made fuck all compared to what the guys make now.

by Anonymousreply 335August 30, 2021 4:45 PM

Ha ha, R331, that term (turbo fuckboy) struck me as well!

by Anonymousreply 336August 30, 2021 6:33 PM

Turbo fuckboys rarely settle down. Which isn't to say they don't marry and procreate - almost all of them do, some of them quite young. But the sexual appetite of these footballers, especially at the top level, cannot really be overstated. It's the combination of youth, peak physical fitness (and their fitness is generally well-maintained even post-career), high social status and a competitive, aggressive personality type. Former turbo fuckboys who are definitely still at it: John Terry, Ryan Giggs. To a slightly lesser extent Beckham and Rooney are also on that list.

Whether spoken aloud or not, marrying one of these men includes putting up with their shenanigans in exchange for financial security and social status. Wives reported to be upset in the media aren't upset because the turbo fuckboy husband cheated, but because he was stupid enough to get caught and it made the press. Colleen Rooney knows exactly what her borderline alcoholic husband gets up to, she's only ever unhappy when it makes the papers - because that affects her and their kids. Same with John Terry's wife, and V Beckham etc. etc.

High status men. It was ever thus.

by Anonymousreply 337August 30, 2021 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!