Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ricky Martin felt VIOLATED by Baba Wawa

I feel her pain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2021 2:49 AM

Old story.

And we're all assaulted any time that ignorant egomaniac plays her race game (wise because black) to shit on people.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2021 1:51 AM

Wicky Mawtin

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2021 1:53 AM

PTSD over being asked an uncomfortable question.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2021 1:53 AM

OP we already did this thread earlier this month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2021 1:56 AM

Oh, please.

Miss Ricky Martin was violated and penetrated MANY times before his interview with Barbara!

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2021 1:58 AM

I didn’t realize Thread Police was an actual job R4.

Do you keep track of all the threads in a little notebook?

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2021 2:14 AM

But was her MOLESTED?

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2021 2:26 AM

When EVERYTHING is PTSD...nothing matters

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2021 2:47 AM

He's bi BFD

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2021 2:49 AM

Ricky looks yas kween in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2021 3:05 AM

Well, she does have by far the bigger dick between the two of them. You can see why that would frighten him.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2021 3:07 AM

[quote] I didn’t realize Thread Police was an actual job [R4]

Nope just the ones I start and some other creep that is to too damn lazy to take 10 seconds to see if a thread was already started.

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2021 3:19 PM

We've ready discussed this here.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2021 3:31 PM

Was he digitally violated? Oh wait that was well before the interview!

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2021 3:37 PM

lmao no one was buying your bearding act with that gay face

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2021 4:30 PM

He was flaming even in Menudo. He sported long hair and was flamboyant as hell in the early 90s. I imagine everyone in the Spanish-speaking world knew he was gay but just didn't care. Just like everyone in The UK knew about Elton, Freddie and George Michael. It must have only been prudish and Evangelical small-town Americans that would rather assume he was just straight since being gay was seen as demonic even in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 6:34 PM

Trump apologist Barbara Walters….

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2021 6:39 PM

I wish people would remember that PTSD (formerly know as "shellshock") was a term created to describe the lingering trauma of having fought in wars and having lived in war zones with all of their attendant horrors. The fact that it's been commandeered by celebrities like Ricky Martin and Gaga to describe their travails as public figures is grotesque and arguably disrespectful. These fucking people.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2021 6:43 PM

Did she ask him to play with the little train while he was feeling violated ?

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2021 6:47 PM

Gayface

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 6:53 PM

Well.... at least she didn't say " We all knew"!

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2021 6:59 PM

I mean he was gay. Feel bad for the gay acting straight men. Ricky, was probably sucking cock hours before that interview. Save the tears Ricky. You chose money over the truth back then. Live with your decisions.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2021 7:24 PM

Let's get real. Ricky has been sucking dick since Menudo. I'm sure he's slept with women too when the opportunity arose or he was drunk or high. But he prefers the dick, he pursued men and he partnered with men. He is just not a gold-star gay.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2021 7:27 PM

He's bi, he said he was still interested in women. he's not even fucking gay. He's pan/fluid/bi.

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2021 1:56 AM

Every boy band has an obviously gay members. Menudo had several which makes sense given their high turnover rate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2021 2:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!