Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ricky Martin felt 'violated' when Barbara Walters quizzed him about his sexuality

A decade before he decided to come out as gay, singer Ricky Martin was put on the spot by journalist Barbara Walters in a 2000 television interview in which she told him he could "stop these rumors" about his sexuality with a simple yes or no.

"There's a little PTSD with that," the 49-year-old told People in a new cover story published Wednesday, the second day of Pride Month 2021.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 6, 2021 3:03 AM

I felt violated when she quizzed me about arboriculture...

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2021 11:57 PM

Probably not as violated as when the Menudo Svengali was ass raping him

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2021 11:57 PM

Good lord. PTSD? No wonder we have LGBTBLAH and all this trans garbage. Stop demonizing “gay”!

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2021 12:01 AM

I don’t know her.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2021 12:02 AM

Walters is an overrated, talentless cunt, and always has been. Thankfully, now she's practically a has-been.

It's Martin's fault for agreeing to the interview. I'd have gone with Diane Sawyer. At least she's intelligent, and well-spoken (and not a cunt).

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2021 12:06 AM

Was that before or after this gentle flower voluntarily divulged his live of golden showers?

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2021 12:09 AM

Agreed R5, he would have been in good hands with Mrs. Mike Nichols.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2021 12:14 AM

And just two years ago, Ricky was saying he would still have sex with women, despite being "gay."

Gay means having sex with women, too.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2021 12:18 AM

Yes, such PTSD. Poor thing, what a horrifying experience.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2021 12:19 AM

Diane Sawyer is also cunt. You are kidding yourself.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2021 12:24 AM

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2021 12:26 AM

I’m surprised he’s not m2f because of the ptsd.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2021 12:27 AM

If you are a public figure and there are rumors about your personal life, you will be asked questions about it, unless you negotiate an agreement with the interviewer. Don't blame Walters, blame his agent/manager for not negotiating better.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2021 12:28 AM

I can relate to Ricky. Barbara pissed me off when I was on The View asked about the "rumor" about me.

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2021 12:29 AM

When he came out the only one surprised was him. Everybody knew,just like we knew about George Micheal .

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2021 12:29 AM

Did he give her a golden shower?

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2021 12:31 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2021 12:41 AM

I remember Linda Ronstadt saying if she ever saw Barbara Walters walking towards her, she'd run the opposite way.

Ricky should have asked her about Roy Cohn.

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2021 12:43 AM

My God, if there's anyone who has suffered as an adult it's Ricky Martin!

His life has been so. hard.

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2021 12:44 AM

This has-been has done us no favors by coming out.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2021 12:46 AM

Oh, Ricky, we know there were other ptsd moments from the time if your earlier Oprah interview. At least she didn't pry into THAT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2021 12:50 AM

PTSD? Wow. What an insult to people who ACTUALLY suffer from it.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2021 1:41 AM

PTSD for asking if you were gay. And on Pride month. Not much Pride, Rick.

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2021 1:44 AM

Barbara violates her Depends fifteen times a day.

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2021 1:47 AM

I felt violated when she whizzed me.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2021 1:50 AM

Gurl, please, go redo your makeup and glitter.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2021 2:01 AM

[quote] It's Martin's fault for agreeing to the interview. I'd have gone with Diane Sawyer. At least she's intelligent, and well-spoken (and not a cunt).

Indeed. He knew he could not avoid that question since he was already known to be gay. He should have declined the interview or made peace with the fact that he would have to lie in response. No journalist of any caliber could have avoided asking that question.

That said, gays do carry tremendous shame and trauma because of how we have been treated. I understand why it is still difficult for him.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2021 2:02 AM

If he sleeps with women why did he bother coming out in the first place? Isn't he "violating" the definition of gay?

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2021 2:03 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2021 2:11 AM

Let's be perfectly HONEST about Miss Martin. She lied to Barbara Walters because he was "making dat MONEY" and the Gay label would have "shut down the gravy train" She did it for the Money. The last time he was inside a pussy was his mommie's. Fucking Liar!!

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2021 2:11 AM

WHET the love of Ricky's life Rebecca de Alba?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2021 2:16 AM

I think "sleeps with women" needs to be parsed carefully in the context of sleepovers and pillow fights...

by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2021 2:18 AM

He was kind of a laughing stock after that interview aired. I don’t blame him. She’s a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2021 2:20 AM

It's funny - I used to love Barbara Walters when I was younger. Then I saw he true colors on The View - always calling random people her 'friend', defending Roy Cohn, hooking up with the married Republican senator, and just generally giving a more conservative/right spin on topics.

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2021 2:23 AM

He felt violated by Barbara Walters but not embarrassed to go on Andy Cohen’s show?

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2021 2:26 AM

Andy rims better than Barbara.

I know.

You'd think with her dentures off she'd have the advantage but some of her medications give her dry mouth.

It's like your ass is getting refinished by a floor buffer with heavy grit sandpaper.

by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2021 2:32 AM

He should bring a camera crew to her NYC apartment, burst in and demand she tell us her name and date and if she has dementia. The sight of her drooling on national television should settle the score

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2021 2:32 AM

I felt violated when the grotesque Barbara Walters walked into the room.

by Anonymousreply 38June 3, 2021 2:34 AM

What did Ricky Martin expect? He should have declined the interview. The rumors about his sexuality were swirling around at the time when Barbara Walters interviewed him. Did he think she wasn't going to ask? He and his people were very naïve if they thought Barbara wouldn't ask. Had they not seen a Barbara Walters interview before?

by Anonymousreply 39June 3, 2021 2:46 AM

How is your mental health? Are you still triggered?

by Anonymousreply 40June 3, 2021 2:48 AM

Thank You (R39) Barbara Walters was a Killer. The Bitch didn't want to stop work to give birth because it would have taken her out of the game for at least 2 yrs. So she adopted a little girl. That is what kind of CUNT she was!!

by Anonymousreply 41June 3, 2021 2:52 AM

If he wanted to keep his sexuality a secret, instead of telling Walters, “I refuse to answer! You should not ask me about something so private!” (What straight person would EVER say that?), he should have said, coyly, “Im keeping that a mystery. I like people guessing”

by Anonymousreply 42June 3, 2021 2:58 AM

Can you imagine what a train wreck it would have been if Caitlyn Jenner had been interviewed by Barbara Walters instead of Diane Sawyer?

What kind of a tree are you?

Describe yourself?

Have you ever ordered anyone killed?

by Anonymousreply 43June 3, 2021 3:01 AM

stevie wonder could see that she was gay

please

the whole world knew

by Anonymousreply 44June 3, 2021 3:13 AM

R41. I never thought Barbara Walters was a cunt. I just thought it was an obvious question given the time when she interviewed Martin. She's a journalist--she had to ask. She had interviewed world leaders, the famous and the infamous and all sorts of people of note and celebrity. Ricky Martin was a celebrity, but in the grand scheme of things, he was an inconsequential blip on the world's radar. But nonetheless, Walters had to ask. You don't have Ricky Martin sitting in front of you without asking if he's gay when the news about him was nonstop and most of it concerned his sexuality. His song, Livin' La Vida Loca, was a monster hit and practically begged the question about his sexuality. Walters would have been derelict in her job had she not asked.

I can see why he may have been taken back and embarrassed by the question given his age and being in the closet, but when you're thrust onto the world stage and you agree to sit down with Barbara Walters, then you've entered the big leagues. Tread lightly or decline the interview.

by Anonymousreply 45June 3, 2021 3:13 AM

Never mind Ricky! How do you think I felt when Barbara asked me if this was my real hair?! I asked the old bitch if that was [italic]her[/italic] real hair! (At 9:30)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 3, 2021 3:17 AM

Barbara would always make single guests confess why they were that way on The View. She was always after Halle Berry about her bad relationships. Once when Halle Berry said she was dating a model or actor Barbara said disappointedly OH, Halle. (like will you ever learn?)

Teri Hatcher gave a great answer once. Barbara said (dripping with pity) isn't there anybody in you life?

Hatcher said I have a teenage daughter, I'm caring for aging parents and I work 12 hour days on a TV show. There's plenty of people around.

by Anonymousreply 47June 3, 2021 3:22 AM

Imagine how Barbara felt interviewing him? It probably led to her early dementia. Talk about PTSD!

by Anonymousreply 48June 3, 2021 5:01 AM

R31 — Rebecca Alba came out as a lesbian a number of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 49June 3, 2021 5:23 AM

I would like to be violated by Ricky Martin, TBH.

by Anonymousreply 50June 3, 2021 5:46 AM

This article says they reached out for comment from Baba Wawa. Doesn't she suffer frim dementia now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 3, 2021 5:48 AM

Boo hoo

by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2021 5:54 AM

Free Ricky!

by Anonymousreply 53June 3, 2021 5:56 AM

I have no idea why you are all so hostile. I thought her question was awful and that he was totally trapped by it. People should be able to come out if and when they want to. I thought he handled it very graciously and that she looked like a total cunt as a result.

by Anonymousreply 54June 3, 2021 5:58 AM

I’ve always said his answer should have been “I’m whatever you want me to be.”

by Anonymousreply 55June 3, 2021 5:59 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2021 6:00 AM

If he felt violated by Babs, I hope he never finds his way to DL.

by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2021 6:11 AM

Didn't he have publicist with him to stop the interview and demand the question not be used? He should have. I read Madonna called him and said he needed to stop doing interviews.

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2021 6:15 AM

I can't believe he's still around. I put him in the same category as Gerardo, Vanilla Ice and Fabio.

by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2021 6:25 AM

You really want to feel violated, Ricky?

by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2021 6:26 AM

Poor Ricky, come sit by me. I bet Barbara asked if you thought about how dark your kids would be.

by Anonymousreply 61June 3, 2021 6:30 AM

Thank you r61 for making the Brits feel included. 💛

by Anonymousreply 62June 3, 2021 6:51 AM

Enrique Martín Morales; born December 24, 1971), 49; San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Citizenship: Puerto Rico - Spain - United States

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 3, 2021 7:45 AM

Baba Wawa had a rumored affair with Castro. Yep, she's a commie cumdump and the real mother of Ted Cruz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 3, 2021 8:19 AM

FFFS, being in the public eye teaches some people nothing.

To claim violation and PTSD is ridiculous. For one of one of the richer entertainers in the world to embarrassed about questions of who he fucks and who he is and how it might affect his income in second-hand embarrassing; but to put himself in the shoes of people who genuinely have PTSD, who were battered by long-term by exposure to torture, war horrors, etc., is a bit ugly.

He should have said something less fucking dramatic and insulting: "At the time Walters asked the question I was was caught off-guard and rattled, I should not have been surprised but I was. Now of course I see that I could and should have been more forthright sooner. " Don't compare yourself to shell-shocked soldiers because a simpleton of a celebrity journalist asked you a question of "Do you like girls or boys?" and you wanted to lie rather than tell the truth.

by Anonymousreply 65June 3, 2021 11:17 AM

Barbara was riding John Warner's Virginia ham while it still had some Elizabeth Taylor stank on it.

by Anonymousreply 66June 3, 2021 11:36 AM

People were rude to Ricky about it. I remember that some women were almost pissed because of the rumors. It was a different world back then.

by Anonymousreply 67June 3, 2021 11:50 AM

Poor Kiki, always the victim. Always.

by Anonymousreply 68June 3, 2021 11:51 AM

Iirc she tried a similar thing years later with Millennial comic actors Drake (Bell) & Josh (Peck)—insinuating with a few catty remarks that they were a closeted couple and should come out. They laughed it off and didn’t bite, but they also didn’t separate an extra inch from where they were practically sat on top of each other on The View couch or stop giggling and fawning.

Can’t find any clips of the episode anymore (think it’s been scrubbed), but it was fascinating and so awkward. Drake was wearing white pants and a bright blue suit jacket in it, and at one point in the interview a little girl fan (who’d be aged around 25 today) from the audience was invited to come to the couch and ask them questions.

by Anonymousreply 69June 3, 2021 12:51 PM

Is Barbara WaWa still alive even?

by Anonymousreply 70June 3, 2021 1:06 PM

R70, see R24.

by Anonymousreply 71June 3, 2021 1:40 PM

"Is Barbara WaWa still alive even? "

Physically. yes, mentally she checked out years ago

by Anonymousreply 72June 3, 2021 3:26 PM

[quote] I have no idea why you are all so hostile. I thought her question was awful and that he was totally trapped by it. People should be able to come out if and when they want to. I thought he handled it very graciously and that she looked like a total cunt as a result.

She later admitted she regretted asking the question. However, it was required of her. She had a job and she couldn't have done that interview at that time without asking that question. She certainly didn't care if he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 73June 3, 2021 9:45 PM

I remember that R67.

As if they would have ever had a chance with him if he were straight.

by Anonymousreply 74June 3, 2021 10:13 PM

He should have countered back and asked how many guys she's done anal with.

by Anonymousreply 75June 3, 2021 10:29 PM

Sorry, but this is how you respond to an invasive reporter's question you don't want to answer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 3, 2021 10:36 PM

Barbara hit her peak when she interviewed Henry Kissinger.

It was all downhill from there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 3, 2021 10:51 PM

In her first book she admitted she found Nixon (Richard, not Cynthia) sexy. Ew, David!

by Anonymousreply 78June 3, 2021 10:58 PM

wonder why Walters never interviewed Madonna, the queen of pop?

i do have this visual in my head, of madonna calmly walking up to Walters and slapping her as she leaves the room! and laughing loudly....

by Anonymousreply 79June 3, 2021 10:58 PM

R78 All Presidents have plenty of people who find them sexy. I think it is much more about the power than the looks.

by Anonymousreply 80June 3, 2021 11:08 PM

You should have turned the tables on her and asked "Baba Wawa, we all know we are a vital cunt, but are you a stealth lesbian? And why do you talk with a lisp? Are you retarded?"

One of my dad's friends worked at the ABC center in Century City and said she was mean and nasty back then too. He would always schedule her limousines to be really late so she would be kept waiting 😀

by Anonymousreply 81June 3, 2021 11:15 PM

*Vile NOT Vital.

But I guess it would be vital when she had an affair with Senator Edward Brooke

by Anonymousreply 82June 3, 2021 11:16 PM

AWEEEEEE, 😕

by Anonymousreply 83June 3, 2021 11:20 PM

Did he buy that blouse at Liza's garage sale?

by Anonymousreply 84June 3, 2021 11:38 PM

Was it witeral viowence, Wicky?

by Anonymousreply 85June 3, 2021 11:51 PM

Barbara Jill Walters (born September 25, 1929), 91; born in Boston, Massachusetts.

Walters has been married four times to three different men. Her first husband was Robert Henry Katz, a business executive and former Navy lieutenant. They married on June 20, 1955, at The Plaza Hotel in New York City. The marriage was reportedly annulled after 11 months, or in 1957.

Her second husband was Lee Guber, theatrical producer and theater owner. They married on December 8, 1963, and divorced in 1976. They have one daughter, Jacqueline Dena Guber (born 1968, adopted the same year).

Her third husband was Merv Adelson, the CEO of Lorimar Television. They married in 1981 and divorced in 1984. They remarried in 1986 and divorced for the second time in 1992.

She dated lawyer Roy Cohn in college; he said that he proposed marriage to Walters the night before her wedding to Lee Guber, but Walters denied this.

In Walters's autobiography Audition, she claimed that she had an affair in the 1970s with Edward Brooke, then a married United States Senator from Massachusetts. It is not clear whether Walters also was married at the time. Walters said they ended the affair to protect their careers from scandal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 3, 2021 11:56 PM

[quote] They have one daughter, Jacqueline Dena Guber (born 1968, adopted the same year

Adopted? Is her pussy broken?

by Anonymousreply 87June 4, 2021 2:44 AM

Gay is SAME SEX attracted. So no sleeping with women. Gay is not the same as bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 88June 4, 2021 6:16 AM

Ricky never asked for the anal probe!

by Anonymousreply 89June 4, 2021 9:59 AM

R54 & R67 make a valid point. We forget that 20 years ago it was much more difficult and risky for a celebrity (or anyone else) to come out. I'm not a big fan of Ricky, but he was put in a difficult situation.

Even today 20 years later we still have tons of closeted celebrities even in 2021. In 2000 the situation was much worse.

by Anonymousreply 90June 4, 2021 1:10 PM

Well, that interview was uncomfortable. A journalist can ask whatever he/she wants but if the celebrity refuses to answer repeat and insist in the same questione is tasteless.

By the way, maybe Ricky is a has been on the USA but ater coming out his career improved a lot in mos spanish speaking countries

by Anonymousreply 91June 4, 2021 1:21 PM

And just two years ago, Ricky was saying he would still have sex with women, despite being "gay."

Gay means having sex with women, too.

TF is this bullshit? So he was bisexual all along is that we're saying?

by Anonymousreply 92June 4, 2021 7:59 PM

I certainly don't recall any of this happening!

by Anonymousreply 93June 4, 2021 8:10 PM

There are no gay male stars in music that didn't first stay in the closet for decades before coming out/getting outed. And all went the phony "bisexual" route first. Gay men are simply not accepted by society, and the music industry is the prime example. Now gays in music are trying a new tack to stay employed - "non-binary". Sam Smith...what a joke.

by Anonymousreply 94June 4, 2021 8:21 PM

Yes, 20 years ago it was more difficult to come out as gay. Therefore, Ricky Martin should have declined the interview. He and his people should have known or suspected that Barbara Walters was going to ask the gay question. Or they should have prepared a response should the gay question come up. The response may not have been satisfactory to either Ricky or Barbara--or to the public. However, once he delivers his prepared response, he can then drop the topic and make it clear to Barbara that he is ending the topic. It's difficult and awkward. But although he was younger at the time (and in a 2001 mindset--not a 2020 mindset), he should not have been surprised she asked the question.

If Ricky Martin didn't feel that he wanted to be interviewed since that question may come up, then he must decline the interview...or send word to Barbara and her people that the gay question is off limits. Again, it's difficult and awkward, and stipulating that the question is off limits may not have been acceptable to Barbara Walters. But you cannot go into an interview with Barbara Walters thinking she is only going to ask softball questions.

As the saying goes regarding the gay question...Ricky can be shocked, but he shouldn't have been surprised.

by Anonymousreply 95June 4, 2021 8:29 PM

But does it really count if Barbara can’t remember it?

by Anonymousreply 96June 4, 2021 8:30 PM

She's owes him an apology. Is she still alive?

by Anonymousreply 97June 4, 2021 8:31 PM

If he felt violated, did he cum? He usually does.

by Anonymousreply 98June 4, 2021 8:32 PM

It was an interview. She is known for asking probing questions. He is acting like he had no clue who she is or what she is known for. If he had been doing a fluff piece for the Nickelodeon Awards and they started asking if he likes to suck cock I would totally get why he was blindsided.

by Anonymousreply 99June 4, 2021 8:39 PM

Interesting that someone so heavily into scat and piss are even able to feel violated.

by Anonymousreply 100June 4, 2021 9:21 PM

So no one notices that he is clearly positioning himself as bisexual, and gay in label only? I mean, he does an interview a couple years ago saying he's still sexually interested in women and 'never say never'; now he comes out with this article talking about how complex sexuality is and that he was genuinely romantically/sexually attracted to all his past female partners.

by Anonymousreply 101June 4, 2021 9:38 PM

So many high profile people never seem to just come out. They are always qualifying it by saying things like "I'm still attracted to women," etc., etc. And yet after they have a girlfriend way back in college or 20 years ago or some other nonsense, they never show any signs about being interested in women ever again.

It's almost always about that one woman who he dated many, many years ago and got away never to be heard from again. It's rarely about women in general. They all like to keep one foot in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2021 10:08 PM

Walters must still be with it mentally. Rosie said she talked to her on the phone a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 103June 4, 2021 10:14 PM

^ Maybe, but Baba thought she was talking to her mechanic

by Anonymousreply 104June 4, 2021 10:28 PM

She's a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 105June 4, 2021 10:31 PM

Is he really into scat? I heard about golden showers some years ago.

by Anonymousreply 106June 4, 2021 10:45 PM

All of those bisexual comments are so disrespectful to his husband. His husband should divorce his ass.

by Anonymousreply 107June 4, 2021 10:47 PM

Bawbwa Wawa

by Anonymousreply 108June 4, 2021 10:59 PM

"Never say never... hee hee!"

by Anonymousreply 109June 4, 2021 11:19 PM

He sounds weak.

by Anonymousreply 110June 4, 2021 11:26 PM

"I love my husband very, very much, but eef thee right girl comes along... never say never!"

by Anonymousreply 111June 4, 2021 11:27 PM

He comes across as pretentious in his interviews, with his New Agey double speak. Still cute, but sounds insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 112June 5, 2021 1:42 AM

I remember that interview. He was clearly uncomfortable.

She was a cunt for raising the issue.

by Anonymousreply 113June 5, 2021 2:27 AM

I agree. She was a cunt to ask and make him squirm. Diane Sawyer would not have gone there because of her pussy hounding and her husband's man whoring. Just goes to show how homophobic the entertainment industry was/still is.

by Anonymousreply 114June 5, 2021 2:54 AM

Wait, wasn't he involved with a woman when he had the interview with Walters? If he says he genuinely is sexually/romantically attracted to women then why would asking if he's gay traumatize him? Couldn't he have just told Walters he's in love with whomever his girlfriend was at the time? I mean, according to him, this was actually the truth.

Also, I think he's a little confused about the terms 'gay' and 'bisexual'. Gay men are not sexually/romantically attracted to women.

by Anonymousreply 115June 5, 2021 3:21 AM

I guess that why they call it the blues.

by Anonymousreply 116June 5, 2021 7:01 AM

I don't care how rich he is, it must be exhausting to be married to him.

by Anonymousreply 117June 5, 2021 11:39 PM

Do you think if we all take turns pissing on him he'll STFU?

by Anonymousreply 118June 5, 2021 11:46 PM

I can understand the long terms effects of that interview but couldn't he just say it left him guarded. Does everybody today require a mental health diagnosis?

by Anonymousreply 119June 5, 2021 11:47 PM

[quote] Does everybody today require a mental health diagnosis?

NO, THANK YOU. I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT. COME VISIT US IF YOU'RE EVER IN MONTECITO.

by Anonymousreply 120June 5, 2021 11:52 PM

[quote]Does everybody today require a mental health diagnosis?

Some of us have seven.

by Anonymousreply 121June 6, 2021 3:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!