Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 13 - Butterballs Niall, Lewis and Gemma

The lard saga continues.

by Anonymousreply 66August 3, 2021 4:42 PM

PIE-ALL Horan and his fat friends.

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2021 11:53 PM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2021 11:53 PM

Thanks for the new thread! Let’s continue.

by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2021 11:55 PM

PIE-ALL Hogran! Everyone around him is in danger of getting fat. No wonder why Doughis Fataldi is friends with him.

by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2021 11:57 PM

Niall surrounds himself with sycophants, as do most celebrities. So, eat, Niall. EAT.

by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2021 11:59 PM

And oh he will! Probably eating right now too. Niall surrounds himself with food too. He gorges every day to his hearts content. And so does fat and greedy Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2021 12:02 AM

Please can someone explain the story of Gemma to the previous thread R49.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2021 12:04 AM

[R7] PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2021 12:05 AM

Gemma is a Niall and Lewis super fan who copies her idols in all things - drinking and eating binges, incorrect punctuation. She thinks their excess weight makes them hot and captions the grossest photos with 'cutie pie 😍😍😍'.

Gemma posts fattening meals on her blog regularly and has a weight problem.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2021 9:09 AM

It’s ridiculous that she wants to copy her idols so much that she is ready to ruin her health for that. Binge drinking and eating. And it’s already affecting her increasing weight. She is definitely one of those fat obsessives. It’s a fetish.

She can’t resist herself when she posts her fattening meals on her Tumblr blog. It’s like she is proud of her massive appetite and pig like eating habits.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2021 9:33 AM

What kind of weight problem? Does she make the meals fattening on purpose?

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2021 1:26 AM

Here's what gross Gemma said about her Maccie's milkshakes (she had two).

hey hii!! this the same anon that sent something some time ago? but yes i meannnn that milkshake was probs one of the best maccies desserts i’ve had ! the coconut flavour was soo intense ! try it if you ever have a chance . i don’t think they sell them everywhere but also i’m not sure ?

enjoy this pic i took of the milkshakes through the cars sun roof

by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2021 10:28 PM

I can’t believe she actually had two! She might have had other items from Maccies too. ‘Best Maccies dessert I’ve ever had!’ She describes those milkshakes like they’re the love of her life. So if she had two, that’s at least 2000 calories. GROSS!!!

by Anonymousreply 13July 13, 2021 2:39 AM

What kind of person drinks two milkshakes?

by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2021 5:48 AM

Gemma is drooling over Lard Hogran’s soft belly rolls and his big belly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2021 12:34 PM

She posted another picture of a creamy pasta dish she cooked.

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2021 11:06 PM

Niall was papped at a golf tournament looking red and sweaty. Fatties really can't cope with the heat. Gemma must be jealous of Niall's super skinny girlfriend who was with him at the golf.

Weirdo Gemma also posted about swimming in a lake at night after food and lots of alcohol - not very sensible!

I bet she scoffed down that entire pasta dish on her own.

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2021 6:48 AM

Niall looks very red and bloated all the time! Gemma is definitely jealous. Not sure if she wants to be as skinny as Niall’s girlfriend, but she definitely wants to be with Niall.

Gemma eats like she doesn’t care about her weight and it’s almost like she wants to get fatter. So much food she consumes, and it is never healthy.

Going out for a swim after stuffing her face and getting drunk is one of her worst ideas. All the weight will make her sink. Hopefully she stayed in the shallow end!

She definitely ate the whole pasta dish and MORE like the pig she is!

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2021 6:58 AM

SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2021 7:00 AM

R19 is a lardo too.

Did Gemma put cream in her pasta?

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2021 7:10 AM

Yesterday was gluttonous Gemma's 26th birthday, and of course she celebrated with masses of wine and a plateful of burgers and greasy chips. She was also given a pair of socks with CAKES on as a present!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2021 9:31 AM

So much alcohol! Massive burgers and a mountain of chips! Her friends know what a fatty she is so she got cake socks for her birthday!

She must have eaten a cake yesterday too! What would be Greasy Gemma’s birthday without a cake?!

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2021 9:46 AM

Her friends are encouraging her bad diet if they take her to a burger place! Gemma probably didn’t give them any other options. Her arm is bursting out of that sleeve in the picture where she is holding that wine bottle! Just getting fatter.

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2021 12:48 PM

I'm going to ask her if she had a cake.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2021 1:04 AM

She replied!

oh yeah i did !! it was a strawberry and cream cake 🎂 so good !

Of course it was CREAM.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 5:04 AM

Of course her favourite, high calorie cream! Did she eat the whole cake? She said it ‘was’ so it’s long gone now.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2021 5:22 AM

She gobbled that cake in just ten minutes.

Someone asked why she liked fuggo Niko and she got mad yet again:

what even is your problem ? just leave him alone maybe ? also why do you care about who i find attractive ? shouldn’t tickle your ass at all , should it?

'Tickle your ass'? Nobody says this.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2021 8:28 AM

Eww, imagine her eating that cake like the greasy hog she is? All of it was definitely gone within ten minutes. Then she had her fattening burgers and fries as well. Did she eat something else too?

Fugly Niko is disgusting! His hair looks greasy and he is overweight looking too. His belly wobbles and he has a double chin.

Gemma said “ i don’t necessarily have a type anyway”. But she does? Her type is ‘obese, fat, overweight, chubby, pig’. All of her faves are lardos.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2021 11:47 AM

Urgh wtf. Lewis put up an IG story of his face while masturbating! 🤢🤢🤢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2021 11:07 PM

He is so ugly and fat!

I am not surprised that Gemma likes ugly Niko too.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2021 11:10 PM

Why would Lewis post something like that? He is so gross! Someone should be monitoring his social media posts.

R28 Yes, Gemma definitely ate more than that burger and the whole cake. She probably excused her feasting by saying it’s her birthday and she deserves all the food.

The people who have sent those Tumblr messages to her, you’re amazing! She gets so mad and it’s funny when she is raging and screaming.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2021 11:33 PM

LOL, who sent this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 24, 2021 7:56 PM

She is definitely getting troll anons now. 🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 33July 25, 2021 1:02 AM

She is! Its hilarious!

Her beloved Niko looks like a fat pig here. And she thinks he is ‘so cute’. YUCK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 25, 2021 2:05 AM

Her blog has got less popular since she stopped focusing exclusively on Niall.

by Anonymousreply 35July 25, 2021 3:24 AM

She loves too many fatties. She focuses on food too. She loves telling about her meals and feasts.

by Anonymousreply 36July 25, 2021 3:50 AM

I don’t understand why she loves all these fat guys? Niall Hogran and Lewis Capaldi and now this Niko fatty.

It’s like her life revolves around fat guys and food?

by Anonymousreply 37July 25, 2021 4:13 AM

Why are Gemma’s friends taking her to a burger place? I think they don’t care about her weight problem. Just let the pig eat!

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2021 6:02 AM

She’s been eating pies again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 28, 2021 7:05 PM

Wow her blog is a mess today. Lots of people have written in criticising Niall and she's in a permanent rage defending his lame ass.

by Anonymousreply 40July 28, 2021 11:41 PM

It’s funny to see her so mad. She will eat more pies and burgers to feel better and to soothe the pain.

by Anonymousreply 41July 28, 2021 11:55 PM

Of course that strawberry pie is drowned in cream. Niall was papped on another golf course looking fat and surly and ignoring his tiny girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 42July 29, 2021 2:31 AM

All that liquid is double cream? She loves it so much.

by Anonymousreply 43July 29, 2021 6:17 AM

Notice there is only a one slice of pie on the tray and it’s definitely Gemma’s. She is so greedy.

by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2021 7:51 AM

She met a friend and had another massive greasy feast - burgers again plus other fried food and her favourite 800 cals a cup BUBBLE TEA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 30, 2021 11:24 AM

She describes those food filled days ‘great days’. She loves her burgers and that super fattening bubble tea! She probably managed to have pastries with cream too.

How does she get her friends to feast with her? Are all of them fat?

In the pic looks like she had fries too! Is she never going to stop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 30, 2021 11:35 AM

G is excited because she got some new socks. One pair with BURGERS on and one pair with PIZZA slices on! Another with popcorn. Incorrigible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 31, 2021 7:53 AM

Niall was asked what his favourite food is in a questionnaire for some golf event and replied GUINNESS. Hopeless alcoholic.

Elsewhere, Gemma captioned a grotesque photograph of Lewis Fataldi 'the cutest 😍'.

by Anonymousreply 48July 31, 2021 8:53 AM

No way those socks! Typical Gemma. Burgers, pizzas, popcorn! That’s basically what her diet consists of. She is going to look so embarrassing when she has those socks on because she is so obese. Everyone knows she has a food addiction.

by Anonymousreply 49July 31, 2021 9:44 AM

Niall drinks so much Guinness he thinks it’s food. He should have mentioned all the greasy burgers and pizzas he consumes too. No wonder he is so fat.

Lewis Fataldi can never be considered cute. The guy is so lardy and looks fatter every day.

New thread, in case this one gets paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 31, 2021 9:53 AM

Gemma defended her food themed socks.

wtf. how does that make me weird LMAOO . i actually have another pair of pizza socks, then also tacos, chillis, strawberries , sushi , sausages and so on ! how shocking is that ? food socks are the best 🌮🍕🌭🌶🍓

by Anonymousreply 51August 1, 2021 7:06 AM

She is just making it worse! Does she not realise how embarrassing she looks when she is obese and wears food themed socks? Almost all of those socks she described are fattening foods too. She sounds so proud. She is so WEIRD!

by Anonymousreply 52August 1, 2021 7:21 AM

She also tried to excuse Fat Niko’s drinking by saying “He is Finnish”. She is proud of those bad drinking habits and wants people to know what alcoholics Finnish people are. The obesity rate is looking quite bad in Finland too. She shouldn’t be proud.

by Anonymousreply 53August 1, 2021 7:27 AM

I saw her excusing gross Niko, who was bragging about the 'mayhem' on tour as they all stagger around blind drunk and getting into fights, then miss their boat connection the next morning because they're all deep in alcoholic comas. The Finns must be famed for being heavy drinkers, just like the Irish.

Niall and Niko should meet up and go out drinking. Maybe 20 pints each or even more?

by Anonymousreply 54August 1, 2021 12:16 PM

An anon asked if Finns are heavy drinkers and she confirmed it!

well yeah in a way i’d say we are . it’s normal to go around, party and have a few drinks . it’s a social thing for many and many holidays like may day, midsummer , new year and such involve drinking . but omggg yes you’re right . i’m sure niko and niall would get on well they both seem so much fun !! i need this to happen 😘😘

by Anonymousreply 55August 1, 2021 12:43 PM

Niko seems very gross and unhealthy just like Gemma’s other crushes. It’s funny that she confirmed the Finn’s heavy drinking and sounded proud of it too.

I think R54 got it right that Niko and Niall would drink AT LEAST 20 pints each. Both of them are alcoholics. Then they would go to a fast food restaurant to stuff their fat faces. Which place would these two lardos choose?

by Anonymousreply 56August 1, 2021 1:55 PM

She shared a drunken picture of Fat Niko. She has translated that word “Darra = hangover”. Of course. And Gemma thinks it’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 57August 1, 2021 1:59 PM

Here is the post I talked about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 1, 2021 2:18 PM

She loves the thought of those lard and lager boys being hungover.

by Anonymousreply 59August 1, 2021 10:44 PM

Imagine those fatties hungover! All kinds of fattening foods like pizzas and burgers. Maybe pastries too? These two lardos would be lounging on the sofa, surrounded by empty takeout boxes. Even the thought of that makes me gag!

by Anonymousreply 60August 1, 2021 11:00 PM

Gemma just seems to be getting more and more focused on food and alcohol. There's bound to be more posts about both this week.

by Anonymousreply 61August 2, 2021 5:50 AM

Most likely! What food is she going to post about next? She is addicted! Cannot wait for her next post so we can laugh again.

by Anonymousreply 62August 2, 2021 7:25 AM

Why is she getting more focused? It’s so weird.

by Anonymousreply 63August 3, 2021 6:46 AM

She was asked her fave cake today and said 'red velvet or princess.'

Princess isn't a type of cake! She sounds about 7 years old.

by Anonymousreply 64August 3, 2021 12:32 PM

Wait - it's Swedish and features two different kinds of CREAM. Of course it's her favorite.

[QUOTE] Princess cake is a traditional Swedish layer cake or torte consisting of alternating layers of airy sponge cake, pastry cream, and a thick-domed layer of whipped cream. The cake is covered by a layer of marzipan, giving it a smooth rounded top. Wikipedia Place of origin: Sweden

by Anonymousreply 65August 3, 2021 12:38 PM

I think we got paywalled again. Here’s a link to the new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 3, 2021 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!