Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos Thread 14 - Butterballs Niall, Lewis and Gemma

Discussion about the fatties continues here.

Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi and their super fan Gemma who is also obese and loves fat singers. Including Fat Niko of the band Blind Channel.

by Anonymousreply 52August 12, 2021 3:33 AM

Of course Gemma’s favourite cake is something that’s drowned in cream again! And not just one type of cream but TWO! That cake must be very high in calories!

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2021 4:43 PM

She posted a photograph of a princess cake too. It has a huge dome of marzipan on top. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2021 12:37 AM

Creamfest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2021 12:48 AM

”I want a slice now’ She said too! Are you sure you don’t want a whole cake, Gemma?

Imagine how many calories that cake has!

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2021 12:57 AM

I still can't get over her saying she sometimes drinks eight pints a night! Okay if you're a 6ft 3 rugby player but she's about 5ft tall.

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2021 1:01 AM

Have you noticed how someone mentions any food and she immediately says she wants to eat it.

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2021 1:02 AM

Eight pints! She is so short and fat. Super gross. My guess is that when she’s had those pints she then will go and have some fast food too.

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2021 1:04 AM

Is she really that bad or are you guys extremely cruel?

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2021 2:32 PM

R6 - yes! She mentions a specific food and then adds that she'd like to eat some right now. Even if it's 2am.

R8 is a Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2021 3:01 PM

She is probably the kind of person who will eat around the clock. Even when she wakes up at 2am, she will head to the kitchen and raid the fridge and freezer. It’s like whatever she wants, she will eat.

Yes, R8, she is super gross.

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2021 3:08 PM

And she doesn’t seem to care what food! She would probably eat pizza for breakfast at 7am.

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2021 3:36 PM

If Niall suddenly started on a health kick and was posting low calorie meals and his weight loss stats, I wonder if she'd copy him or if she's too deep into lard life to get out.

by Anonymousreply 12August 5, 2021 12:01 AM

I bet she’s too into lard life she couldn’t get out! She is eating junk food every single day so she is probably hopelessly addicted and can’t stop!

She probably doesn’t have to be scared that Niall would start a fitness journey, though.

by Anonymousreply 13August 5, 2021 12:31 AM

Look! She doesn’t think Niko is fat! I think he looks very overweight but she doesn’t see him that way. I wonder what FAT looks like to her if an overweight person doesn’t look fat in her eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2021 12:41 AM

Niall would be horrified at the thought of a 'fitness journey' which required him to cut out alcohol, sugar and high calorie food.

by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2021 12:27 PM

Niall would hate it! He will never do that.

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2021 1:25 AM

Why is it too much ask you little brats to uphold the tradition of calling fat people lardasses?

Lardass is a much better insult than “lardo,” you lame shits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 6, 2021 6:09 AM

R17 Lardass or lardo, it’s the same thing. You linked a video of Niall, Lewis, Gemma and Niko eating.

by Anonymousreply 18August 6, 2021 7:41 AM

The Lardass Troll has been here before! 'Lardo' is more modern, like 'fuggo'. And Niall, Niko, Fataldi and Gemma are both of those. Niko especially is gross with his long greasy hair. Permanently drunk like Lewis and bragging about being hungover.

Here's today's food post! Massive plates of greasy pasta with bread to accompany it, and mint ice cream. Ms Blubber has a few days off so she's bound to have scheduled more feasts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 6, 2021 7:57 AM

Niko is super ugly and his hair looks greasy. It’s probably the grease he has stored in his body from all the junk food and beer he’s consumed. He is such a show off and wants everyone to know how drunk and hungover he is. Lewis Fatso Fataldi is the same.

Yes! Gemma will never let us down. Stuffing her fat face again with fattening creamy pasta and a big cup of ice cream. “Ms Blubber” 😂 She will be eating all the time when she has a day off. Probably more greasy takeaways. She loves those.

I love how you said “today’s food post”, because we know that she will be posting these almost every day.

by Anonymousreply 20August 6, 2021 8:12 AM

GROSS! Niko consumes so much fatty food and alcohol that the grease oozes out, sticking to his ugly hair.

by Anonymousreply 21August 6, 2021 2:37 PM

Niko really looks like he stinks. Niall has that oozing grease complexion too, but he looks cleaner than Niko who probably never showers.

by Anonymousreply 22August 6, 2021 2:42 PM

At least Niall tries a bit to keep fit with his golf. I'm going to ask Gemma if she does any exercise.

by Anonymousreply 23August 6, 2021 2:54 PM

Niko looks smelly and you can tell he never showers. He probably smells like burgers, beer and sweat. Disgusting! Niall looks greasy too, but I agree that Niko is worse!

Gemma probably doesn’t do any exercise. Her exercise is moving the cutlery towards her greedy mouth.

by Anonymousreply 24August 6, 2021 10:41 PM

How old is stinky Fat Niko?

by Anonymousreply 25August 7, 2021 12:59 AM

Fat Niko, topless! His body looks disgusting and he has got that bulging beer belly and blubbery manboobs. He doesn’t look fit at all. And like we have just discussed, he looks like he smells really bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 7, 2021 3:39 PM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 27August 7, 2021 6:18 PM

Crazy that she thinks he is hot.

by Anonymousreply 28August 7, 2021 6:55 PM

I don’t think Niko is that bad.

by Anonymousreply 29August 8, 2021 2:29 AM

Huge round hairy belly on Niko.

She posted a new pic of Whale Fataldi and captioned it 'I want to cuddle him.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 8, 2021 12:47 PM

That hairy belly look makes Niko look even more unkempt. Smelly, sweaty, hairy and fat. Disgusting.

Of course Gemma wants to cuddle absolutely massive Lewis Fataldi so she can feel his blubber. She probably would love to bury her face in his wobbly, lardy belly and then stuff her face together with Lewis and the other lard boys with all kinds of fattening foods. That would be her dream. She is so gross.

by Anonymousreply 31August 8, 2021 2:51 PM

One of her favourite tags is 'crush me with your body'!

by Anonymousreply 32August 9, 2021 5:42 PM

Photo of Niall's superfans who came to see him play golf. Every one of them is FAT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 9, 2021 6:45 PM

Bunch of fat girls! They all follow Niall’s footsteps. Is Gemma in that picture? She would be the fattest one out there.

‘Crush me with your body’ sounds hilarious cuz that’s exactly what would happen if those lard boys got on top of her. Although… She is very fat herself so would that protect her?

by Anonymousreply 34August 9, 2021 8:31 PM

' Is Gemma in that picture? '

Nah. Gemma is still in Finland until late August when she returns to London to share a party flat with three friends while she finishes her degree in interior design. Let's face it, nobody is going to employ her because she'd probably try to decorate their houses with wallpaper and curtains featuring slices of pizza and burgers.

by Anonymousreply 35August 11, 2021 12:22 AM

HAH HA! I thought none of those girls in the pic looked fat enough to be her!

What is her party flat going to be like? Lots of takeaways and alcohol. I would love to see what kind of food themed houses she would decorate. She should try work with McDonald’s or other fast food places?

by Anonymousreply 36August 11, 2021 12:33 AM

She tried to say that Niko is not greasy and spotty but in the pics she has recently posted his face is full of little greasy spots. Caused by his unhealthy diet.

She also said she would love to be crushed by Fataldi’s lardy body. She didn’t deny that Lewis is fat so she knows it’s true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 11, 2021 12:41 AM

Greasy Gemma loves greasy Niko and his acne.

She posted a new pic of Niall at McDonald's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 11, 2021 7:15 AM

Niko: greasy and spotty? 😂 and niko’s skin is literally perfect ? he is gorgeous . i can’t see any spots and lewis is sooo cute . i just don’t think i ever used that tag with lewis.. mainly with niall as i tend to use some tags for just some people . but i wouldn’t mind lewis crushing me 😘😘

by Anonymousreply 39August 11, 2021 7:18 AM

The greasy girls and boys support each other! Gemma’s face is probably as greasy as Niko’s! His diet must be super unhealthy too. Is she blind if she can’t see all those greasy lumps and bumps on his face? Gemma would love Lewis Fataldi to CRUSH HER! Two fatties on top of each other. YUCKKKK! No one should have to witness that lard fest.

Niall is loving his MacDonald’s! Anyone want to guess what he ordered?

by Anonymousreply 40August 11, 2021 7:26 AM

He detailed his 3.am Maccie's order in a video that's on youtube.

1. Big Mac 2. Cheeseburger 3. Eight chicken fillets 4. 'Another hamburger'

Plus he didn't say but we know he had them:

5. XL fries 6. Milkshake

by Anonymousreply 41August 11, 2021 10:12 AM

just went thru my photos and found these: hello tummy 💕✨

G just posted an old picture of Blubber Horan in a tight t shirt with this dumb caption.

by Anonymousreply 42August 11, 2021 10:13 AM

So he eats three big burgers, dozens of chicken fillets, fries and a milkshake! This does not surprise me, he is a massive dough boy. I don’t understand why he said it on a video?

Gemma loves those fat boys in tight shirts. “hello tummy” is just ridiculous! She has many posts like that.

by Anonymousreply 43August 11, 2021 4:40 PM

Niall's brand is that of a pig boy who eats mountains of junk food and gets drunk as often as he can. His brand was the same in 1d too but people thought it was funny as he was so skinny, although in fact he was steadily putting on weight. He went from about 115lbs in 2010 to 160lbs in 2015, and then ballooned up past 200lbs.

by Anonymousreply 44August 12, 2021 12:26 AM

I can’t believe some people idolise that kind of behaviour. He is so unhealthy and sounds like he has always been. And Gemma clearly wants to be like that too!

by Anonymousreply 45August 12, 2021 12:31 AM

I wonder if Gemma has always been unhealthy or has she gained weight just because Niall did too!

by Anonymousreply 46August 12, 2021 12:36 AM

I think she has gained weight imitating his awful lifestyle. She's 26 and has never mentioned a boyfriend in the seven years she's had that blog, so is probably unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 47August 12, 2021 12:46 AM

She has probably gained a vast amount like Niall. She wants to be like her chunky idols. She keeps talking about her fattening meals all the time. I don’t understand why someone would want to be so fat. Now she is probably addicted to junk food.

She is probably ugly and fat and no one wants to date that lard ball.

by Anonymousreply 48August 12, 2021 12:54 AM

Did she say if she ever exercises? She probably hates all kinds of sports.

by Anonymousreply 49August 12, 2021 12:56 AM

She swam in a really cold forest lake at midnight and said the water felt warm! She only thought it was warm because of her thick layers of whale blubber. This was in Finland where the lakes never warm up because they're frozen for eight months of the year.

by Anonymousreply 50August 12, 2021 1:06 AM

She probably didn’t even swim properly but floated around that cold lake like the fat whale she is. Of course that blubber layer makes her feel warm. She is probably always sweaty too. Isn’t Finland quite a cold country? Insane that she thinks that cold water is warm! Imagine seeing that butterball on a beach! Rolls and rolls of fat. People would run if they saw her.

by Anonymousreply 51August 12, 2021 3:24 AM

We have hit 50 replies. New thread here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 12, 2021 3:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!