Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Married to the Mob x 6

The Bride Wore Kevlar

If things proceed according to the prevailing rumor, that poor minster's gonna need a cheat sheet for this one: "Ladies and Gentleman, I now present Mr. Jason Morgan and Mrs. Carly Roberts Benson Quartermaine Alcazar Jacks Corinthos Corinthos Corinthos Corinthos Morgan." Phew.

With any luck they'll hold the affair on Pier 54 and it'll be a BLAST! A real one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227July 24, 2021 12:07 PM

Was the old one paywalled or something?

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2021 12:18 AM

Yep, it's been locked already! Unless that's a glitch, because it does seem a bit early.

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2021 12:22 AM

Sonny was declared dead, so that frees up Carly, but were Jason and Sam ever officially divorced? They're separated, but did they divorce again?

by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2021 12:50 AM

It would be kind of hilarious if he finally got thrown in the slammer on something as stupid as bigamy.

by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2021 12:56 AM

[quote]that poor minster's gonna need a cheat sheet

Correction: minister's, not minster's

That'll teach me to stop posting from the pub.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2021 6:20 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

SOAP OPERA LEGEND Stuart Damon dead at 84: General Hospital star who played Alan Quartermaine passes away after health battle, report says

14:51 ET, Jun 29 2021 Updated: 14:59 ET, Jun 29 2021

ACTOR Stuart Damon has died at 84 years old after a health battle, according to reports.

The actor was best known for his 30-year portrayal of Alan Quartermaine in General Hospital.

His son, Chris, told ABC7's George Pennachio that being part of the soap was "his favorite place to be. He loved playing Alan and was always so appreciative of that role and that job. It was his passion."

Damon was 84-year-old when he died and had been struggling with renal failure for the past several years.

The actor leaves behind his wife of 60 years, Deirdre Ottewill, and their two children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2021 7:05 PM

Stuart Damon died.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2021 7:57 PM

Has Gloria Monty commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2021 9:20 PM

I also posted this on the other thread but another ABC soap doctor's death was also announced today Ray MacDonnell (Dr. Joe Martin of AMC).

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2021 9:32 PM

Who’s next? Death comes in threes……….has anyone checked in on Bill Hayes? Or Margaritue Ray? Her death was announced on the Emmys last week.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2021 9:41 PM

Here's a thread created last night about Ray MacDonnell's death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2021 11:10 PM

Where is JFP’s statement?

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2021 11:45 PM

Jill killed Anna Lee and now Stuart. Lezzy Charleson better watch out.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2021 11:52 PM

Not to jinx anything, but Rachel Ames, at 91, is most likely the next to go. Hasn't she had Alzheimers for quite some time, now?

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2021 12:05 AM

Former GH writer Michele Val Jean is reporting that Bob Guza was opposed to killing off Alan Quatermaine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2021 12:06 AM

I thought it was well known that it was Frons and JFP.

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2021 12:49 AM

No it wasn't r16. That's why Michele Val Jean posted about it.

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2021 1:16 AM

Classic Alan and Monica scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2021 3:35 AM

Who is this actor playing Joe Novak?

Now we know who Cameron Mathison isn't playing.

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2021 6:27 PM

Mathison is Drew

by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2021 7:48 PM

There's been some talk of the possibility of one of the Novak's being Ava's half-brother, through her mom Delia and the senior Joe Novak. She has mentioned a few times recently that she "hears things" about the goings on in mob land because she still has a few connections that fill her in, so that could fit.

by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2021 11:00 PM

So the show did air today? It isn't on Hulu yet they usually have it at 8:00pm.

by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2021 12:14 AM

Disregard R22, hulu was just late. lol

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2021 12:23 AM

So are we headed to two marriages, Carly and Jason and Finn and Elizabeth, that are marriages of convivence? One to send a message and the other so they won't have to testify against one another.

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2021 1:17 AM

NuSpencer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2021 8:58 PM

Did they show who Anna saw in the picture on today's ep?

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2021 9:04 PM

Nope. No Anna and Val today. Wasn’t it Austin’s father in the photo? He’s rumored to be the son of Jimmy Lee Holt.

by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2021 9:13 PM

Where I am, the first 15 minutes was cut into because of breaking news. Did anything significant happen?

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2021 9:20 PM

R27 I'm thinking she saw Jimmy Lee Holt and she thinks Jimmy Lee is his father. I, however, think he is Alan's. If you look back at the time period where Jimmy Lee ends up in that town, they could make it work. It would end up being perfect, since they could make the big reveal their Stuart Damon-centric tribute show, since Alan is already dead. Also, they gave Monica a "son" with whom she had developed a loving close relationship, Drew, and then snatched him away. Since, it seems clear LC isn't going to retire and could actually be on more now that they have made Monica, it would make sense to give her another son of Alan. She really is the de facto matriarch of the show, and every soap NEEDS at matriarch.

Also, RH's best scenes in the last twenty years was on OLTL when he was paired in scenes with ES's Vicki. He really shines when paired with an older strong, yet maternal figure.

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2021 10:35 PM

Oh god. The last thing this show needs is another retcon Q and I certainly don’t want goofy RoHo as yet another character being the focus of the Stuart Damon tribute.

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2021 11:29 PM

The Stuart Damon news is too new new to affect current storyline, so I don't think RoHo will be much of a factor in the tribute episode. The big reveal is going to happen at the upcoming ELQ board meeting. The fact that Austin retained legal counsel indicates that he thinks he's going to have a fight on his hands and that would be more likely if he was the son of Jimmy Lee, since he was disinherited. He'll probably argue that it was his father that was disinherited, but the terms said nothing about subsequent offspring. On the other hand, if he was Alan's son, the only thing needed would be a DNA test. How well the Qs accept him will most likely come down to how badly they need his vote, and we all know how that plays out. Good times!

by Anonymousreply 31July 2, 2021 12:09 AM

R31 My thought is that he will enter the family as Jimmy Lee's son, because that is who raised him as his own. Later on it will discovered that he is another of Alan's long lost children. What can I say, Prince Charming had super sperm.

by Anonymousreply 32July 2, 2021 12:15 AM

Lord! Not another storyline where RoHo holds the Q living room set hostage for months on end like he did when they brought him on as Franco in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 33July 2, 2021 12:15 AM

Look, I'm not saying RH is the greatest actor, or it would be great, only what I think will happen due to watching soaps all my life.

by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2021 12:18 AM

Looks like they intend to keep Spencer gay. I just wish they would acknowledge it.

by Anonymousreply 35July 2, 2021 1:25 AM

Is that a given r20? I am hoping for a Billy Miller return as I think he is a sweet baby.

by Anonymousreply 36July 2, 2021 4:50 PM

@R36 - Sentiment on other boards seems to think so, but I'm not convinced. I still want an explanation as to just how a back from the dead guy who has been secretly living in seclusion healing from a major explosion comes up with the money to buy a publishing company. He has no access to his previous funds. Is he a WSB asset now and did they set it up as part of a plan? Are Helena's cohorts still pulling his strings? Does he even know who he is?

by Anonymousreply 37July 2, 2021 5:13 PM

Did they show who was in the picture today?

by Anonymousreply 38July 3, 2021 2:12 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 39July 3, 2021 1:14 PM

Jimmy Lee Holt

by Anonymousreply 40July 3, 2021 1:22 PM

Photo of CM in front of GH sign and he is scruffy and unshaven. Makes me believe the recast Drew rumors are true.

by Anonymousreply 41July 3, 2021 1:36 PM

Roger Howarth’s Austin looks nothing like sexy Jimmy Lee Holt. And I don’t remember Anna having much worthwhile history with Jimmy Lee. Anna did have history with Jimmy Lee’s best friend, Buzz Stryker (who was also a doctor) though. Maybe Austin is Buzz’s bio kid who was adopted by Jimmy Lee after Buzz died.

by Anonymousreply 42July 3, 2021 3:06 PM

So wait, Howarth's new character is supposed to be Anna's son? I thought he belonged to the old Ryan's Hope mobster family?

by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2021 3:21 PM

No, he’s Jimmy Lee Holt’s son and he’s interested in Michael and the Q’s.

by Anonymousreply 44July 3, 2021 3:33 PM

Jimmy Lee's wife, Charity Gatlin, also had a son from a previous marriage. If Jimmy Lee adopted that son (Jonah, I think) his claim on any piece of ELQ would be extremely weak. In true soapy fashion, they could have a gambit where there actually was a bio son that is either dead or disappeared and Austin/Jonah is pretending to be him to make a claim. He could totally have access to his hair or toothbrush to provide for DNA.

It's unclear as to whether or not Alan slept with Charity when he was living in Pautuck.

by Anonymousreply 45July 3, 2021 4:58 PM

R45 Alan had amnesia at the time, so if he did, it wouldn't technically be cheating. It would be like how they gave Marshal Dillon a daughter in the reunion films but she wasn't by Miss Kitty, she was from an episode where Matt was suffering from amnesia and took up with a woman played by Michael Learned.

by Anonymousreply 46July 4, 2021 12:52 AM

I love that. And in a weird bit of synchronicity, Michael Learned later did a guest performance on GH. Woo-woo!

by Anonymousreply 47July 4, 2021 1:07 AM

Miss Michael Learned also subbed for Jeanne Cooper on Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 48July 4, 2021 1:18 AM

R48 She wasn't bad either, it was just that character was too identified with Jeanne Cooper, so you couldn't help but think, "that's not Kay!" Like when Patty McCormick filled in as Monica, she wasn't horrible and everyone called her Monica, but she just WASN'T Monica Quartermaine.

by Anonymousreply 49July 4, 2021 1:21 AM

I am the definitive Katherine Chancellor on Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 50July 4, 2021 10:17 AM

Mathison is Morgan Corinthos.

by Anonymousreply 51July 4, 2021 10:21 AM

I think he's way too old to play Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 52July 4, 2021 3:16 PM

He’s Drew that’s the only casting that makes sense. Wish we had a new Lucky instead of that thankless rewrite character.

by Anonymousreply 53July 4, 2021 3:56 PM

What day is Bobbie getting murdered?

by Anonymousreply 54July 4, 2021 4:57 PM

Seriously GH? You are resurrecting Ryan’s Hope into GH???? But you can’t bring Viki or Dorian or Erica from the much more popular former ABC soaps? Hell, bring on the lady who killed everyone at the end of Loving. Can’t even remember her name cuz no one cared.

by Anonymousreply 55July 4, 2021 7:08 PM

Rumor is actor playing Novak is a big "get" Would Walt Willey be considered a "get"? He played a Novak. Can't think who else it might be....

Any scoop on what happened with Jeff Kober?

by Anonymousreply 56July 4, 2021 8:06 PM

Allegedly, there is a leaked script that confirms the existence of Drew Cain and that he is still being held overseas. If this scenario is true, then whoever bought the Invader is a completely separate entity, not played by Cameron Mathison. A Novak, perhaps, or Austin?

GH Leaked Script Reveals Scene With Prisoner And Guard

The leaked General Hospital script includes a scene with a guard having a conversation with a prisoner. The wording of the leaked script makes it clear the prisoner is none other than Drew Cain. During the conversation, the guard informs the prisoner that the “Boss” has a pretty big reach.

Then, the guard asks the prisoner to confirm what the nature of the “Boss” is. The guard pressures for information on how the prisoner got to where he was. Did the prisoner get pulled out of the ocean — surviving the crash — and placed here without a single person realizing he was still alive?

General Hospital Spoilers: Prisoner Warned By Guard, Be Careful

In the leaked GH script, the guard warns the prisoner. The “Boss” pulled a lot of strings to get the prisoner where he was. The Boss wouldn’t even think twice about killing someone if they go looking for the prisoner. The prisoner informs the guard he just needs a ride to the airport and the name of whoever has been keeping hold of him for the past couple of years. (more at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 4, 2021 8:09 PM

Is the actor who originally played Joe Novak and Mitch Williams on OLTL still alive. He was way better on RH than he was on OLTL. WTF kind of name is Novak for mobsters anyway?

Instead of all this shit they should have brought back the Asian mobsters and allowed Brad to actually have a real part on the show. They could have a new Ancient one since the original one has to be long dead and Jade would be about Anna's age. Now if done right THAT would have been a good story.

by Anonymousreply 58July 4, 2021 8:11 PM

R57 Who is The Boss? I don't think it will be Peter that was The Boss. If anything, I think GH might be going to bring back Helena one last time. If it takes CM as Drew Cain to make that happen, I'll accept it.

R58 no sadly Roscoe Born who played Joe Novak and Mitch Laurence died last year.

by Anonymousreply 59July 4, 2021 8:14 PM

r56

Is this who you are speaking of?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 4, 2021 8:18 PM

Thank you R58. I'm sorry to hear he passed away.

Is Nina leaving GH? I followed the link to the story about Drew and there was a little box that said something about her exit, but then it disappeared from the screen in a sea of ads.

The only thing I liked about Drew was his relationship with Franco and now that's not gonna happen. But it would be thrilling to have Helena back.

by Anonymousreply 61July 4, 2021 8:19 PM

I'd prefer to have the real Helena back, but it's probably more likely that we'd get her mini-me in the form of Cassandra Pierce. She's only presumed dead, after all...

by Anonymousreply 62July 4, 2021 9:48 PM

Too many useless characters on this show including Finn, Sasha and Brando. Kill them all.

by Anonymousreply 63July 5, 2021 1:48 AM

Roscoe offed himself, didn’t he?

by Anonymousreply 64July 5, 2021 2:17 AM

Sam feel more pointless than ever. Kill her off as well!

by Anonymousreply 65July 5, 2021 2:05 PM

Oh, shit, new show today! I thought for sure it would be a repeat.

by Anonymousreply 66July 5, 2021 7:37 PM

[quote]Instead of all this shit they should have brought back the Asian mobsters and allowed Brad to actually have a real part on the show. They could have a new Ancient one since the original one has to be long dead and Jade would be about Anna's age. Now if done right THAT would have been a good story.

That sounds interesting, but also a recipe for getting the show in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 67July 5, 2021 7:41 PM

NuSpencer is a nice looking lad and can act.

by Anonymousreply 68July 5, 2021 7:46 PM

Is he the same nice looking lad Trina met while on the road with Joss?

by Anonymousreply 69July 5, 2021 7:51 PM

r68

is NuSpencer on screen yet?

by Anonymousreply 70July 5, 2021 7:58 PM

r70

Yes, today he took off his burglar disguise so we got to see all of him.

He bumped into Trina in the back hallway at The Savoy, she didn't recognize him from the Gallery incident and they chatted. He was into her and posed as a busboy or employee of the club. No one else saw him. He will probably skulk around for awhile before anyone else sees him.

by Anonymousreply 71July 5, 2021 8:08 PM

NuSpencer lacks the bossy bottom energy of original recipe Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 72July 5, 2021 8:20 PM

Is the former Spencer, Nicolas something, a gay?

by Anonymousreply 73July 5, 2021 9:01 PM

r68 Let's wait and see. A lot of us thought Cameron could act until he couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 74July 5, 2021 9:23 PM

I wonder how Frank found this kid. He’s 21 and supposedly has zero acting credits.

by Anonymousreply 75July 5, 2021 9:33 PM

r68

gracias... I know he was barely on but I don't think I like him so far... like what r72 mentioned

by Anonymousreply 76July 5, 2021 9:38 PM

Just a reminder of QUEENY LITTLE SPENCER.....The actor feminized his way to the unemployment line....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 5, 2021 11:38 PM

Frank likes ‘em young.

by Anonymousreply 78July 6, 2021 12:17 AM

Britt has become one of the stars of the show lately. Almost as much screentime as Carly. KT didn't seem to think she was sticking around long. Have plans changed?

by Anonymousreply 79July 6, 2021 1:11 AM

I hope so R79

by Anonymousreply 80July 6, 2021 2:16 AM

LW was in every June episode except the Sean tribute.

by Anonymousreply 81July 6, 2021 2:41 AM

What little I've seen on NuSpencer, he seems to have lost the pencil dialing qualities that made oldSpencer so charming to many of us and so annoying to many more.

by Anonymousreply 82July 6, 2021 3:06 AM

Remember when Little Girly Nicholas (the actor) would post videos of his good bachelor friend ---former model and gh actor Ryan Paevey?......Do they talk about girls?....heh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 6, 2021 3:29 AM

Ryan Peavey loves loves loves loves loves eating pussy. He jerks off while eating snatch. #truth

by Anonymousreply 84July 6, 2021 3:40 AM

Is it wrong if I ask why nuSpencer is Hispanic?

by Anonymousreply 85July 6, 2021 5:00 AM

R85 = I noticed that too......NuNick is HISPANIC (and tries to pass as Greek). GH thinks stupid viewers won't notice Mexicans are trying to play Greek Royalty.

by Anonymousreply 86July 6, 2021 5:38 AM

R86 They aren't really Greek either, they are supposed to be White Russian Aristocrats. Like how Prince Phillip was born a Prince of Greece but was really Danish.

by Anonymousreply 87July 6, 2021 5:46 AM

So do they have to recast Charlotte now? How else to explain he went from being like 5 to 10 years older than her?

by Anonymousreply 88July 6, 2021 6:08 AM

R87 = You are correct. The confusion comes in because Cassadine Island is based in the Greek Isles. Helenas maiden name is Romanov---yes THOSE Romanovs. Though Helena was originally tagged with the maiden name Anhalt it was changed to Romanov, establishing the Russian Royalty connection. The Cassadines were originally modeled (in 1981) after the Onassis Family. Even the Cassadine family business was a Greek Shipping Company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 6, 2021 6:13 AM

Fun Trivia = Nicholas is 45 years old, and has been married FIVE times. Lydia. Mary. Emily. Hayden. Emily. ....Video = Teen Jonathan Jackson showing he can act circles with anyone, including Luke and Laura. Sure don't see this kind of acting with the GH brats nowadays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 6, 2021 9:14 AM

R88 Chronological SORAS doesn’t matter anymore. If it did, Cam would be older than Molly.

by Anonymousreply 91July 6, 2021 12:17 PM

Can we talk about Charlotte being 10 years old ----4 years after LuLus egg was stolen?...By the way---Charlotte was 10 years old about 2 years ago....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 6, 2021 12:25 PM

Emma is bound to be aged next.....Video Clip of Cam and Spencer trying to win the affections of Emma...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 6, 2021 12:35 PM

[quote]Teen Jonathan Jackson showing he can act circles with anyone, including Luke and Laura. Sure don't see this kind of acting with the GH brats nowadays.

He is a very good actor, but when Jackson was starting in soaps, soaps still had multiple rehearsals and on set acting coaches. And, love him or hate him, Tony Geary is a good actor. That right there was invaluable training for young Jonathan.

When people say the teens can't act today, you also have to remember that soaps don't have the time to work with these kids to get better performances like they used to.

by Anonymousreply 94July 6, 2021 1:00 PM

R93 Since Emma is on so rarely. I doubt she will be recast anytime soon. Also, Robin was one of the few soap characters allowed to grow in real time. I suspect TPTB will follow suit with Emma and just keep inviting the actress back when they need her. If she chooses not to return they might recast the part though, and age her.

by Anonymousreply 95July 6, 2021 5:28 PM

NuSpencer resembles one of Kelly Ripa's sons. I don't know her kids' names so I couldn't tell you which one.

Vince Novak is a big FAT disappointment and nobody. Could there be another Novak on the horizon that is the rumored big "get"? If not, they should have kept Cyrus and somehow redeemed him, they've redeemed worse.

by Anonymousreply 96July 6, 2021 7:09 PM

Has Dumb Dylan (the idiot) posted the August Sweeps scoops at SON? Or is he still heartbroken that Mark Grossman wants to marry Sharon Case and not him?

by Anonymousreply 97July 6, 2021 11:23 PM

Really, I'm afraid they are going a little too far with Spencer against Ava. He has really terrorized her.

by Anonymousreply 98July 7, 2021 12:34 AM

Dumb Dylan is busy with summer school so he can finally learn his theirs, theres, and they’res. No time to post the scoop or help Vee save the biz. Vee is in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 99July 7, 2021 12:35 AM

The SON board is filled with perverts and losers. Led by Vee, who’s in the biz you know.

by Anonymousreply 100July 7, 2021 1:04 AM

Pervs like victoria foxton and soapsuds! Nasty pervs like amc2008! Dopes like Carl! Loons like vetsoapfan! Idiots like Dumb Dylan! Vee needs to do his job (cleaning toilets) and flush them from SON. Vee is in the biz, you know. The biz!

by Anonymousreply 101July 7, 2021 1:08 AM

Ugh. Amc2008 is so fucken homely!! And yup he’s as much a perv as Soapsuds and Victoria Foxton. A cess pool of losers over at SON.

by Anonymousreply 102July 7, 2021 1:32 AM

R94 = Yes....Back when soaps were bigger (and had budgets) the younger actors worked with coaches. That doesn't happen anymore. I never understood why Jonathan Jackson wasn't bigger. He did a couple of movies but I suspect he didn't put out in ANY way for ANY role and that was probably a factor. His talent was wasted on Nashville. Plus he is heavy into Jesus and used to talk about it all the time in the Soap Tabloid interviews..There was nothing he couldn't act. The Luke and Laura Rape was the perfect example.--no way could anyone else his age could have played that out. I also thought he was gay in real live because he sort of had a feminine edge about him (like in this video).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 7, 2021 1:44 AM

R96 = Kellys Ultra Fem Son is Michael.....Video of him FLAMING for Mommy and "AUNT" Seacrest....The other son Jauquin reeks bisexual and the DL queens celebrated his 18th birthday recently.....The daughter is forgettable trashy looking...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 7, 2021 2:55 AM

They brought Nicholas Bechtel back for an episode shortly after NuNikolas debuted. This was to test him as a teenager to see about bringing Spencer back permanently. However, as happens with many (most) child stars, Bechtel had lost all the cute and adorable qualities that made him a good child actor once he hit puberty.

So, they SORASed Spencer to an 18 year old and brought in a new actor.

Back in summer 2019, they brought Brooklyn Rae Silzer back as Emma Drake for an episode or two. She, too, had lost her adorable qualities when she hit puberty. And frankly, she wasn't that good as an actress.

So, whenever they bring back Emma next, it most likely will be a SORASed Emma.

by Anonymousreply 105July 7, 2021 3:18 AM

George Lucas screen tested Jonathan Jackson to be Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars prequels back in 2000. However, Lucas foolishly cast Hayden Christiansen instead.

However, in fairness, virtually every decision Lucas made regarding those Star Wars prequels was the wrong. Miscasting Anakin was one of hundreds of misfires Lucas made.

Imagine what Jonathan Jackson could have done with the role of Anakin.

by Anonymousreply 106July 7, 2021 3:27 AM

R105 = Jake Webber is next....Overly Feminine teen guys don't make it on this show. Just ask Oscar or Dev or Old Nik....Jake got super girly with puberty..I'm sure he is a nice kid and has had the role for years....But now teen Jake reminds of the kind of kid Hollywood preys on---even "some" directors. I am afraid for his future if he sticks around Hollywood. .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 7, 2021 3:28 AM

Poor Liz and her three gay sons. No wonder she's doing vodka shots in a dirty alley like common trash.

by Anonymousreply 108July 7, 2021 12:04 PM

They need to recast the one who plays Cam. Terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 109July 7, 2021 12:08 PM

Lol @ KM trying to convincingly turn down alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 110July 7, 2021 1:52 PM

At least they had Sam burn her leather jacket maybe now she will stop dressing like a goth biker chick.

by Anonymousreply 111July 7, 2021 2:06 PM

Jake can act circles around the older teen group.

And poor Kelly Monaco was slurring her lines before Sam even took a shot. What a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 112July 7, 2021 4:21 PM

Also if GH wants any credibility they need some fey acting guys around because for that generation it is default now.

by Anonymousreply 113July 7, 2021 7:20 PM

JPS really is quite appealing.

by Anonymousreply 114July 7, 2021 11:57 PM

Liz has ALWAYS been trash. .....They FIRED Rebecca Herbst ten years ago...LINK to her FIRING......I seriously doubt anyone would care if they killed her off now. The reason they kept RH was because ABC knew they were going to cancel OLTL and AMC 3 months later and they didn't need the headache the Liz "fans" were throwing on social media after her firing. She was fired in Jan 2011 and ABC cancelled the other soaps on April 1st 2011... Nobody would care is Liz was axed today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 8, 2021 12:09 AM

After dodging her 2011 firing Rebecca Herbst almost got fired again in 2015. She must work for minimum wage because how she is still on the show is beyond comprehension. What does she bring to the show?..It sure isn't acting awards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 8, 2021 12:17 AM

Really sorry Jasam hasn’t reunited yet, R115 and 116.

by Anonymousreply 117July 8, 2021 12:22 AM

Frank didn't waste anytime getting nuSpencer shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 118July 8, 2021 12:23 AM

But what about his feets? Did he show bare feets?

by Anonymousreply 119July 8, 2021 12:26 AM

R119 = Video Link of SHIRTLESS SPENCER....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 8, 2021 12:27 AM

I knew it. Foot tops only. He's holding out. Wish I had.

by Anonymousreply 121July 8, 2021 12:32 AM

NuSpencer has a nice deep voice. Any bets until how long he is sleeping with Ava?.. Don't be fooled by the Trina or Joss scenes. This is going to be all about Spencer bedding Ava. No doubt in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 122July 8, 2021 12:32 AM

They have a new pool set. That kid will never be in a shirt again.

by Anonymousreply 123July 8, 2021 12:33 AM

I'm I the only one that felt that most of the early scenes, today, were just repeated from yesterday, a little too much? It feels like last year when they were stretching episodes due to the lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 124July 8, 2021 12:39 AM

Will there be a TempMaxie soon due to KS's brain surgery?

Pointless bitchery: BLQ actress needs to give Keto a try.

by Anonymousreply 125July 8, 2021 12:46 AM

BLQ has linebacker aspirations.

by Anonymousreply 126July 8, 2021 12:55 AM

At least the actress just had a baby. What’s Kirsten’s excuse for being obese? Methadone?

by Anonymousreply 127July 8, 2021 1:02 AM

I'm I the only one that thinks all the pairings currently on canvas are all kind of perfect? And, it sets the stage for some good old fashioned soapy drama? Also, Monica seems to be back in a more regular capacity, which is ALWAYS a plus. I can't wait for the scene when she hears Jason is marrying Carly. I hope if this storyline continues their wedding will coincide with Jane Elliott's yearly visit so we can see some scenes of Monica and Tracy scheming to wreck the affair.

Ultimately, if I was writing the show this would be a reset. Once, Mike/Sonny, is found. His memories don't come back. Instead, he is grateful to Nina for giving him a life out of the mob and they get married. Carly and Jason, then run the mob for awhile and are AWFUL at it and get in trouble with the Feds. To keep their asses out of jail, they cooperate, bring down some others and that is the end of the mob in Port Charles, but you get to keep all your favorite mob characters.

by Anonymousreply 128July 8, 2021 1:20 AM

R128 Monica is supposedly going to be just fine with their marriage because, of course.

by Anonymousreply 129July 8, 2021 1:32 AM

Like r128, I, too, am enjoying all the romantic reshufflings that have been going on in the past few months. Great to shake things up.

by Anonymousreply 130July 8, 2021 1:41 AM

Someone on another forum said BLQ actress had her baby last fall. So coming up on a year....

by Anonymousreply 131July 8, 2021 1:50 AM

Why wasn’t I hired to be NuSpencer?

by Anonymousreply 132July 8, 2021 10:12 AM

Will they pair Aspie Austin with Maxie? Her storyline couldn't get any worse.

by Anonymousreply 133July 8, 2021 10:51 AM

Has Cassandra James (Terry) had the lower surgery, yet? Because if not, I bet she has a bigger dick than most of the male cast on GH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 8, 2021 8:00 PM

[quote]Will they pair Aspie Austin with Maxie? Her storyline couldn't get any worse.

Last week when Spinelli was lamenting about his troubles with Ellie, it felt like they were putting the pieces in place for an eventual reunion with Maxie.

by Anonymousreply 135July 8, 2021 8:13 PM

Chicks with dicks. Cool!

by Anonymousreply 136July 8, 2021 9:14 PM

r135 Why not both Spinelli and Austin? Men can't get enough of Maxie!

by Anonymousreply 137July 9, 2021 1:44 AM

Has Ava bedded Spencer yet?....And of course she will get knocked up and she won't know who her baby daddy is..No way is a Spencer/Trina LTR happening. Because Trina is ....."you know"---too urban for Russian Spencer (being playing by a hispanic kid).........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 9, 2021 3:15 AM

When I see NuNicholas I sometimes wonder if Laura didn't fuck the Gardner on Cassadine Island....Just sayin'...

by Anonymousreply 139July 9, 2021 3:16 AM

Today was boring, yesterday was great.

by Anonymousreply 140July 9, 2021 4:03 AM

Jeff pitched to Frank that Cyrus return in the future as an Evangelist or Cult Leader having found religion in prison. He said Frank didn't go for it. I think it's a great idea. Jeff played a cult leader in an episode of SVU.

Crew clapped for him on his last day which Steve said is highly unusual.

Jeff had lunch with the three ladies from China Beach recently, nice to hear they keep in touch. He seems like a good guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2021 10:46 PM

Cyrus returning as a cult leader would be Shiloh redux. Not surprised Frank nixed it.

by Anonymousreply 142July 9, 2021 11:42 PM

R132 Which was largely a Mitch Laurence from OLTL redux. A story that played a huge part of Frank's time at OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 143July 9, 2021 11:44 PM

I will say that as a White Southerner, I am very glad that Martin played a role in trying to catch a racist judge.

by Anonymousreply 144July 10, 2021 12:31 AM

The Shiloh and the cult could’ve been great. His members should’ve taken over PC. They ruined it by making it about Sam.

by Anonymousreply 145July 10, 2021 12:47 AM

Dumb idea from Korber. No wonder Miss Frank nixed it.

by Anonymousreply 146July 10, 2021 1:19 AM

Another episode of Carly being a loathsome asshole. And she's supposed to be the leading lady heroine of the show?

by Anonymousreply 147July 10, 2021 1:40 AM

Yes the Dawn of Day plotline had so much potential until they had to incorporate Sam into it.

Shiloh was a great villain who should have been on the show for years.

by Anonymousreply 148July 10, 2021 2:23 AM

They won't but I want Monica and the Ukrainian to be fucking, it could explain her limping lol!

by Anonymousreply 149July 10, 2021 3:15 AM

It would be great if Tracy walked in and found Monica in bed with Uri!

by Anonymousreply 150July 10, 2021 10:28 AM

Monica likes the V these days. She's moved Olivia into her wing of the house.

by Anonymousreply 151July 10, 2021 10:51 AM

Monica and Tracy should muff dive each other.

by Anonymousreply 152July 10, 2021 1:26 PM

Vee, who’s in the biz, is over at SON getting snippy because someone disagrees with him. What a f-ing moron. Sure Vee is in the biz - cleaning toilets. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 153July 10, 2021 3:18 PM

How are the ratings?

by Anonymousreply 154July 10, 2021 3:36 PM

LC might like the V, but Monica is and always has be addicted to the D.

by Anonymousreply 155July 10, 2021 4:58 PM

NuSpencer said he only screened tested with MW. Interesting.

In my mind I want it to mean they are getting rid of MC as Nik and didn't want to waste the time screen testing them together but I know that's just wishful thinking.

I really do think BLQ actress is pregnant again, she's getting bigger not smaller.

RoHo just can't shake the goofy.

KT is an excellent crier.

by Anonymousreply 156July 12, 2021 8:11 PM

Surprised that they've put this many nails in coffin of Jasam, without giving more hints of a possible reconciliation, Have the Jasam fans moved on?

by Anonymousreply 157July 12, 2021 11:02 PM

Are they brining Victor Cassadine or Faison back? I need some James Bondian like camp. Or maybe Stavros? That mafia bullshit is still around with some of these characters,

by Anonymousreply 158July 12, 2021 11:11 PM

R158 - There was a point where it was implied that Peter was answering to someone higher up than him, you would see him having calls with whoever this was. I wonder if the writers had anybody specific in mind, or were just sort of dangling that out there TBD later on. One would think the big boss would start to wonder where Petey's been all this time and start looking for him...

by Anonymousreply 159July 12, 2021 11:23 PM

[quote]Surprised that they've put this many nails in coffin of Jasam

Did KMo finally get her wish or half of her wish?

by Anonymousreply 160July 12, 2021 11:45 PM

What would half of her wish be? Half-price on silicone implants, collagen injections and Quaaludes?

by Anonymousreply 161July 12, 2021 11:54 PM

Announced that AUSTIN is Jimmy Lee Holts son---making him a Quartermaine. ...Yawn....GH thinks this RH can do anything===and he peaked years ago...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 13, 2021 12:05 AM

r162

I thought Jimmy Lee was legally disowned by Edward so his heirs would get nothing... now if he were Alan's son...

by Anonymousreply 163July 13, 2021 12:11 AM

Being Jimmy Lee Holt's son would make him a Quartermaine in name only.

During the last ELQ share fight, they included a scene where Tracy said specifically that Edward had written Jimmy Lee out of his will. Even Scotty is not that good of a lawyer to get Austin some ELQ shares

by Anonymousreply 164July 13, 2021 12:14 AM

R164 I can't remember the will exactly. I remember them saying Jimmy Lee was written out, but did Edward specifically say Jimmy Lee and his heirs? Because, I remember there is specific provision for grandchildren, even those he didn't know about. He could have written Jimmy Lee out of the will but any children Jimmy Lee might have had would still be able to claim the grandchildren part unless it is specified.

by Anonymousreply 165July 13, 2021 12:28 AM

We'll probably be in for a roller coaster ride of codicils, amendments, parsing of language and state of mind at the time such declarations were made! Woo-hoo!

by Anonymousreply 166July 13, 2021 12:37 AM

Jimmy Lee Holt was born Eric Quartermaine. He was adopted by the Holts. VIDEO of Jimmy Lees first appearance (10 minute mark). The name change and adoption is explained and Jimmy Lee provides his Birth Certificate...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 13, 2021 12:53 AM

Robert Scorpio got mixed up in the Eric/Jimmy Lee Paternity claims....Video...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168July 13, 2021 12:57 AM

It sounds like a real shit story that RH will clown his way through. I'd rather have Franco or have had him leave the show. Best of all would have been Todd, then again I don't want to see Todd any further ruined than RH already ruined him. At least maybe they can give him an aunt Viki from PA played by the one and only ES.

by Anonymousreply 169July 13, 2021 1:10 AM

This VIDEO s the love triangle that is could mean Austin is Alans son......Jimmy Lee/Charity/Alan...Alan was calling himself "Simon"...Alan had a fling with Charity who ended up the girl Jimmy Lee left town for. Very possible Austin could be Alans son and raised by Jimmy Lee...RV has previously bragged about going thru old videos of shows and looking at old storylines to update current characters (which he did to explain Natalie B on OLTL)....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 13, 2021 1:14 AM

They should have done the jimmy lee/Jonah story in 2000 (with a young adult Jonah). Who cares any more?

by Anonymousreply 171July 13, 2021 1:18 AM

Once we name parentage, we stick to it - Anna is Peter's mother, Finn is Chase's father. No changing things for us around here

by Anonymousreply 172July 13, 2021 1:27 AM

I care. r171 I only started watching the show regularly with the KRAMPUS Christamas episode but I really enjoy when they tie new stories into the shows past. I enjoy learning about what happened before 2014 and I bet generational viewers would too.

by Anonymousreply 173July 13, 2021 1:31 AM

From Campus Disco to Krampus Christmas! What a wild ride.

by Anonymousreply 174July 13, 2021 1:40 AM

"Billy Miller IS Jason Morgan" = Frank V. (2015)..............."The only actress who could ever portray a character as complex as Nina Reeves is Michelle Stafford" ---Frank V. (2014).

by Anonymousreply 175July 13, 2021 1:56 AM

I wanna see Jimmy Lee Holt’s cock!

by Anonymousreply 176July 13, 2021 1:56 AM

From that Jimmy Lee clip, I noticed that they changed the location of the door in the Quartermaine mansion. That maid wasn't as interesting as the other Q maids. And I forgot how quirky the GH background music used to be and basically the music would open the scene with a stinger at the end.

by Anonymousreply 177July 13, 2021 3:14 AM

THIS is the smoking gun video.....Jimmy Lee wrote Alan a letter (off screen) after he left Port Charles with Charity. Monica told Alan she knew Alan slept with Charity....Austin Quartermaine (Alans son) will come as no surprise to Monica.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178July 13, 2021 9:21 AM

Great. Another character for goofy RoHo tied to a big family name.

by Anonymousreply 179July 13, 2021 1:30 PM

Not sure why BUT I've loved Jeff Kober 5eva

by Anonymousreply 180July 13, 2021 1:39 PM

I have nothing against Roger. But isn't he kind of at the point where every role is just some version of Todd?

And I really looked at Steve Burton yesterday. Dear God that man has aged.

by Anonymousreply 181July 13, 2021 1:57 PM

Burton is funny looking.

by Anonymousreply 182July 13, 2021 2:01 PM

R181 He has. But, I must say he has "acted" more in the last few weeks than he has in years. You can see that he is going through internal conflict over Britt and Carly. Usually, I can't stand him but he is actually doing quite well in this story, as is Carly. It makes me dread the day Sonny returns and they all go back to being his dead inside lackeys.

by Anonymousreply 183July 13, 2021 5:28 PM

FLASHBACK of Alans WILL READING.....Clearly rigged by Luke to give Tracey all of Alans ELQ stock and cutting out Emily and Skye and Jason..The will was a fraud. The real will probably mentioned Jimmy Lee and Austin. This is how the show will give Austin his ELQ stocks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184July 14, 2021 4:38 AM

Poor Maura. First they saddle her with Coloma as a screen partner. Then they use Ava to prop a poorly rewritten Nina. Now they have her climbing actual hills in platform wedges to meet Trina. Will they have her volunteering to clean bedpans to put her close to Austin next?

by Anonymousreply 185July 14, 2021 10:45 AM

Maura helped choose NuNik - who I actually don’t hate. Ava’s just kind of pointless these days.

by Anonymousreply 186July 14, 2021 11:53 AM

We wait weeks for the big announcement, then RH declares that his character's last name is Halt?

Guess his generation was the first of actors not taking speech lessons

by Anonymousreply 187July 14, 2021 12:39 PM

[quote]Maura helped choose NuNik - who I actually don’t hate.

I actually don't like NuNicholas. I know we're not going to get what his name back, but this guy just seems a little too casual in the role. I think Nicholas should be more mannered and thoughtful. I guess this guy will do. I like NuSpencer, but he still reads as Hispanic to me. I don't have a problem with that, but it just seems "off" somehow.

Other comments:

Genie has put on a lot of weight.

Roger has aged.

I am still so very impressed at how Frank continues to make GH look expensive. Even though the Wyndemere set has been downscaled, it still looks good. What happened to the portrait of Laura over the mantle?

by Anonymousreply 188July 14, 2021 1:24 PM

Genie’s been binging on the mac & cheese for sure.

by Anonymousreply 189July 14, 2021 1:51 PM

Laura's portrait (along with Helena's) probably went into the trash when Valentin was the head Cassadine

by Anonymousreply 190July 14, 2021 1:59 PM

R184 I’m thinking the will they will focus on will be Edward’s not Alan’s.

by Anonymousreply 191July 14, 2021 4:16 PM

I keep wondering how they are getting the money for new sets.

by Anonymousreply 192July 14, 2021 5:20 PM

I couldn't care less how much Genie weighs, these writers have no idea what to do with a mature woman. Thanks for throwing Holly Sutton and Jackie Templeton against the wall, then giving up when they didn't stick. Even NLG couldn't make the prison garbage they've been writing for her look good.

by Anonymousreply 193July 14, 2021 6:11 PM

Weight watchers didn’t work for Genie. Remember when Carol Scott, working under Wendy Riche, walked up to Genie and shamed her for being fat?

by Anonymousreply 194July 14, 2021 7:17 PM

Do not understand how NuNikolas is keeping his job,. Maura must keep going to bat for him.

His performance is just blank. When I see him talking to Laura, I don't see the love in his soul. When I see him in scenes with Ava, I don't see the love in they share either. Hell, I never understood or believed how Nikolas and Ava went from spouses at war with each other to spouses completely devoted to each other. I never felt that gradual shift from hate to love in his performance. Sadly, the same was true of Maura's performance of that shift from hate to love.

NuNikolas can't play subtext at all. Every line he delivers should be dripping with history but it doesn't. Worse yet there is nothing about his performance that gives me the impression that Nikolas was born into Greek aristocracy. You don't get the sense NuNikolas is drenched in money. There's no sense of entitlement or superiority that should automatically be accompanying his performance.

Back when Nicholas Bechtel was playing young Spencer, he had that sense of entitlement down and it came through it his every performance. Bizarre that a then 8 year old could embody that so completely in his performance and a 42 year old can't muster up an iota of it in his.

NuSpencer has shown so slight indications of that entitlement in his performance. Look forward to seeing what NuSpencer can do. He's been on a week and a half and is already displaying more talent than NuNikolas has after almost two years.

by Anonymousreply 195July 14, 2021 9:19 PM

Whatever happened to Nikolas giving Jax 10% of the Cassadine fortune? Was that plot point just dropped?

by Anonymousreply 196July 14, 2021 9:20 PM

Vetsoapfan loves everything fat! Fat Ed Bauer! Fat Bert Bauer! Fat Genie! Fat Laura! Fat soap names like THE Guiding Light and THE General Hospital. Vee made them change the names because he’s in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 197July 14, 2021 10:49 PM

Nik actor just recites words and hasn't improved. He doesn't have the comportment for the character.

They need to stop screen testing people with MW, she makes them look better than they are and then we're stuck with them.

by Anonymousreply 198July 14, 2021 11:14 PM

You people don’t understand that Vee, who’s in the biz, controls everything! Everything.

by Anonymousreply 199July 14, 2021 11:20 PM

So how long will Maxie's absence be this time? Has KS returned to filming yet?

by Anonymousreply 200July 15, 2021 12:12 AM

If Austin get's Edward's will thrown out or amended, I hope that means Tracy will get her fair share, as well. I hated she ended up without a share of ELQ.

by Anonymousreply 201July 15, 2021 12:41 AM

NuSpencer is a horrible actor with a 1978 hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 202July 15, 2021 4:00 AM

NuSpencer should be played by hairy legs Trischitta.

by Anonymousreply 203July 15, 2021 6:04 AM

Like with all newbies, I'm willing to give NuSpencer some time. He wasn't very good today, but based on GH's filming schedule I'm not sure if those were his first scenes filmed.

And also, maybe GH can afford all those sets because they cheaped out on the show's open. That has to be the worse soap open in the history of soap opens. I watched it again today and it makes zero sense. I've seen more entertaining Powerpoints.

by Anonymousreply 204July 15, 2021 6:06 AM

Looking at Nickolas and Spencer and I am sticking with my original theory = Laura fucked the gardner on Cassadine Island. No way are these two "royalty". And R178 is right---what is up with that Spencer hair?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 15, 2021 6:49 AM

Roger looks good with the new cut tho. I noticed that during the tired old Qutermaine orgy yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 206July 15, 2021 9:41 AM

R206 = Yeah...I wanted to hate RH hair but it actually isn't bad. A shade too dark for a man his age...But Monica looks so frail it's kind of sad to see her in scenes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207July 15, 2021 10:36 AM

I thought Leslie Charleson was older than 76. I hope she isn't sick, because 76 shouldn't be that frail.

by Anonymousreply 208July 15, 2021 1:00 PM

Leslie can barely walk. Time to kill her off ala Anna Lee.

by Anonymousreply 209July 15, 2021 1:17 PM

Leslie looks good for a woman that has had the problems she has had over the last few years. With many older people if they have one fall it is over and they start a rapid decline, but she has clearly not done that, and has been on much more regularly the last few weeks than she has in years. She’s older but I wouldn’t call her frail.

by Anonymousreply 210July 15, 2021 1:46 PM

[quote]We wait weeks for the big announcement, then RH declares that his character's last name is Halt? Guess his generation was the first of actors not taking speech lessons.

I gotta agree. RoHo played that scene very poorly. Not only did he pronounce the last name as HALT, he delivered the lines sloppily.

For such a dramatic, end of the episode reveal, the way to get dramatic effect would be to say, "My name is Austin (pause) Galtin (pause) Holt." Build up the tension with pauses before getting to Holt.

Instead, RoHo half mumbled his words and said "My name is AustinGatlinHalt."

by Anonymousreply 211July 15, 2021 9:09 PM

Franco’s death should’ve been the last we saw of RoHo.

And where has Robert been? Did TR get in trouble with Frank for speaking the truth about Peter and WR?

by Anonymousreply 212July 16, 2021 12:24 AM

Does anyone have the link to the current Y&R thread?

by Anonymousreply 213July 16, 2021 5:44 AM

[R212] = yes, Tristan confirmed on a Cameo that he’d gotten in really big trouble recently, that things were weird and political on set for him and that he wasn’t sure when or if he’d be back. Frank is known to hold grudges and he and writers have clearly stopped writing for Robert. This might be permanent for TR unless Emma Samms ever comes back. Fuck LW and her untalented boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 214July 16, 2021 6:33 AM

This thread locked and now has unlocked. Probably only briefly. Can OP get the next thread started just in case?

by Anonymousreply 215July 16, 2021 6:54 AM

This Queen just got fired from YR.....HE looks more like Jimmy Lee than RH....He was also real life "roommates" with the married Queen who place Chase. How long until this feminine actor shows up in Port Charles?....FV must have called him the minute he heard..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216July 16, 2021 7:01 AM

^That actor is a known straight pussy hound and his former roommate is married to a woman. Nice fantasy you have there, but its just that. A fantasy. Will gay Frank go after him? Probably.

by Anonymousreply 217July 16, 2021 9:55 AM

I haven't watched in a long time but the Austin stuff has interested me so I"ve watched the last few days... Steve Burton looks rough... is he a smoker? Too much sun? Drinking?

by Anonymousreply 218July 16, 2021 7:17 PM

R218 He is 51, now.

by Anonymousreply 219July 16, 2021 7:19 PM

Ok, about the Metro Court pool. What kind of hotel just allows locals to use their pool?

After the Austin and Monica scenes today, I am certain Austin will turn out to be Alan's son not Jimmy Lee's.

by Anonymousreply 220July 17, 2021 12:23 AM

Also, if they were going to mention Ryan's Bar, why not name the hospital Riverside instead of New York Methodist?

by Anonymousreply 221July 17, 2021 12:29 AM

And they should see Delia, aka Ava’s mother, at Ryan’s Bar!

by Anonymousreply 222July 19, 2021 7:38 PM

I hate to be nitpicky, I understand why Ryan's Bar looks like a postage stamp, but the sign on the door is inaccurate. Ryan's Bar Est. 1975. I get why they have it as 1975, but Ryan's Bar was around way longer than 75.

by Anonymousreply 223July 20, 2021 1:35 AM

Stella needs to butt the fuck out of everybody else’s business.

And to think she used to be a sweathog!

by Anonymousreply 224July 21, 2021 8:12 PM

And what is up with Michael Easton making duck lips all the time? That puckering thing is annoying!

by Anonymousreply 225July 24, 2021 2:16 AM

Since I've been watching some OLTL lately, I have determined the Finn and Chase relationship is basically an inverse of the John McBain/Michael McBain one from OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 226July 24, 2021 3:58 AM

He looks like Zoolander R225. It’s ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 227July 24, 2021 12:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!