Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amazon Prime Days

Anyone buy anything? It's over at midnight.

I bought a small electric lawn mower for $50 that can be converted to an edger. I also got 3 streaming channels (Paramount, AMC+ and Showtime for 99 cents for 2 months).

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2022 5:40 PM

I bought a milk frother. 10 dollars off.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 5:09 AM

I bought a roomba knockoff by Shark for 50% off and an instant pot for 50% off. Been wanting both for a while and am really looking forward to them.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 5:13 AM

SHIT, I ignored it and now I'm pissed knowing I could have gotten Showtime and Paramount for 99 cents for 2 months, Damn.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 5:46 AM

PBS for 99 cents for the first two months.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 6:31 AM

Pro tip if you ordered any streaming channels (or subscribe to any already, through Amazon) -- have you noticed that when you place an order on Amazon for a product, they often give you an option for later delivery, and offer a $1 or $2 (or even higher) credit for digital purchases? You can use those to pay for your monthly streaming subscriptions. I rarely order anything on Amazon that I need right-this-minute, so I use that option often. And the orders frequently arrive well before the scheduled date anyway. I've paid next-to-nothing for BritBox the past few months because of all these credits.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 10:54 PM

I bought a rubber mat for my tub so I don't slip in the shower!

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 10:59 PM

2 floor lamps, 1 table lamp, rug and pad for bedroom

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2021 4:41 PM

I’m so disappointed. I threw away my cat’s cardboard lounger scratcher because I ordered a new one on Amazon. The new one came and is half the size of the old one and not early as tightly corrugated as the old one. The cat tries to scratch it and it shoots across the room because it’s so flimsy. Fucking Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 8June 28, 2021 5:25 PM

I don’t keep up with these things.

It’s too bad - I need to order a new laptop.

by Anonymousreply 9June 28, 2021 5:28 PM

We have a school not far from us that caters to kids who are "housing insecure", in other words, the poorest of the poor. I loaded up on toys during Prime. We will make sure each kid gets a gift again this year.

by Anonymousreply 10June 28, 2021 5:30 PM

Anyone see anything promising this year? The discounts are not very steep.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2022 5:16 PM

Shit is so much more expensive now. A Ninja smoothie blender is twice the price as last year. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2022 5:25 PM

Isn't Prime Days on the 12th and 13th?

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2022 5:26 PM

Yes, r13. Someone bumped the 2021 thread instead of posting one for 2022. Must be Defecto.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2022 5:28 PM

No, not DeFacto. I used Google to see if anyone had started a thread for this year but this was the most recent I found.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2022 5:31 PM

R13 There are some Prime deals are posted on the Amazon website now but there is nothing that seems to be an incredible discount.

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2022 5:32 PM

I started a thread for 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2022 5:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!