Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amazon Prime Days, July 12-13, 2022

This coming Tuesday and Wednesday, July 12 & 13, 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 13, 2022 1:06 AM

The only way to get rid of that mother fucker Jeff Besos is to quit buying all the crap he sells. Let him follow Sears to the retail graveyard.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2022 5:42 PM

I haven't purchased a single item from Amazon since June 2021 and I'm doing just fine.

Fuck Amazon and fuck Bezos.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2022 5:43 PM

Can't wait for Prime Day! But I don't expect many great deals this year. I think there was an article in the WSJ about how Prime Day no longer features major discounts.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2022 5:47 PM

Fuck Bezos.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2022 5:56 PM

I need a smoothie blender.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2022 6:00 PM

It's essentially a day where they discount all their devices/gadgets. Nothing to get excited over unfortunately. However, if you need smart plugs and/or bulbs it's a good time to stock up. Also, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Prime Day but Amazon is offering free GrubHub+ to Prime members for a year ($9.99/month normally). That's a sweet deal if you use that service and want to save on delivery fees.

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2022 6:01 PM

It's like they decided everyone in America needs to get a fucking Air Fryer and force you to buy one.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2022 6:05 PM

Wow, Prime Days! What a treat!

Featuring such brand names such as WIKFLIZZ, SOCOOYO, POWMEE, iDONKEE, e-STAB, MOMRON, COMIBLOT, TOOGE, YEEBAY, KLITSTORM, JJYPET, TOYK, SUNFATT, and many, many more! You too can add your own piece of plastic shit to the eighth continent of trash floating in the ocean right now! LED timer twinkle lights! Bubble popping thing, back gadget, USB keyboard vaccum, miniature artificial cactus/succulent set, banana slicer, more led lights, USB floppy fish for cats, LED USB clock fan, mini waffle iron, corn cob stripper, LAUNDRY sign for laundry room...

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2022 6:40 PM

Refuse to participate in Prime Day(s).

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2022 6:41 PM

Eh. I'll take a look at the prices on a couple of things I've been keeping an eye on. I'm pretty neutral about Amazon itself. It's a service.

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2022 6:47 PM

A lot of the the stuff they sell during Prime is similar to groupon crap

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2022 7:32 PM

I can't wait to buy an iDONKEE air fryer/foot spa combo! I might even get a spare for the dog!

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2022 7:35 PM

Anyone know if their Kindles go on sale?

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2022 7:43 PM

They're ahead of you, R13.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2022 10:15 PM

sexy!

by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2022 10:23 PM

R8 I feel exposed. Touché.

by Anonymousreply 16July 11, 2022 10:30 PM

Koios smoothie blender.

by Anonymousreply 17July 13, 2022 1:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!