Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harry & Meghan Stir the Pot - Part 2

Since the first one got deleted. Fuck off Sunshine Sucks trolls. Carry on, the rest of you.

by Anonymousreply 600June 30, 2021 12:41 AM

Kate likes us- she really likes us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2021 3:47 AM

They are nearing 40 they better strike while the iron is hot so I guess to them any publicity keeps their names out there.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2021 3:47 AM

I bet Megsie is a bit older than she admits. She lies about everything else, why not her age?

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2021 2:42 PM

Oh good lord. Her press team is serving some fresh word salad on her website today. The press release--and her book--is all about the relationship between dads and their sons. Well, what about dads who have daughters? Isn't their relationship with their young daughters important too?

She says she wants the book to be inclusive, but it's sexist against little girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2021 6:43 PM

Just wait. The Bench - Part 2 is probably on its way, inspired by Haz and Merchibet

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2021 6:49 PM

Maybe Part 2 will be written by Harry, as he describes the relationship between mothers and daughters.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2021 7:34 PM

Duchess Pump Pump says Archie, age 2, is a "voracious" reader...

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2021 7:39 PM

Are we not done with Megan and Harry?

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2021 7:40 PM

WTF is a "sunshine sucks troll"? I love how these Klan Grannies make up their own little language to make it seem they are in the know and a select group.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2021 7:46 PM

And your use of “Klan Grannies” isn’t, R9?

Fuck you SS bots are stupid! But then, that’s your career, how could you not be?

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2021 7:53 PM

and exactly what is an SS bot R10? Speak English bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2021 7:56 PM

It's amusing they think some PR people come to DL to defend Harry and Meghan. Most people don't give a shit about them. If the Grannies didn't continually bring them up, I doubt anyone would give them a thought. They are Harry and Meghan's biggest asset.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2021 7:59 PM

I know I never paid them any heed until these psychos started threads on them here. Didn't pay attention to the wedding or the so-called drama at all.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2021 8:00 PM

Yeah, his father is dumber than a box of rocks and got passed through schools because of who he was, his mother can barely frame a coherent English sentence, he's 2 years old, but he's "a voracious reader".

Then they wonder why people don't like them and think they're full of hot air and that they lie like rugs.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2021 8:15 PM

R11, based upon your post, you are really in no position to request that anybody else speaks English.

Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2021 8:26 PM

You still haven't answered my question, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2021 8:28 PM

It’s not my job to educate you, R16.

Based on your responses, it would be more than a full-time job.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2021 8:30 PM

Sure R17....your towering intellect is revealed by your obsession with two people you don't even fucking know. Get a life and quit obsessing over the fact a white guy married a woman of color.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote] WTF is a "sunshine sucks troll"? I love how these Klan Grannies make up their own little language to make it seem they are in the know and a select group.

I just started reading these threads. It was clear within minutes that Meg's PR primarily uses racism as a tool to shut down threads and silence criticism.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2021 8:47 PM

And yet, you’re here, R18. You sound more than a little obsessed, yourself.

Where I live, people marrying people of different races is no big deal. It’s certainly not to me.

Your mileage may vary.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2021 8:49 PM

There is no PR here R19. Do you really, really think that? If so, seek help and also most of the folks who are virulent in their hatred must be racist. Why else would they give a shit who this guy is married to?

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2021 8:49 PM

You mean a woman of color who is half white and did everything she could to pass for white? The one with no black friends?

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2021 8:50 PM

I don't know R22. I'm not the one obsessed with her or her background. Until the threads here started I paid no heed to them.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2021 8:51 PM

Oh she has plenty of black “friends”, R23. Just so long as they’re rich and / or famous.

There’s Oprah, Serena Williams and…?

Well, she has two. For now.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2021 8:54 PM

Her prerogative R24. Why do you care?

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2021 9:01 PM

[quote] Oh she has plenty of black “friends. There’s Oprah, Serena Williams and…?

Lots of rumors that Oprah has moved on.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2021 9:02 PM

Serena, also.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2021 9:05 PM

It's intriguing that she suddenly decided to became a woman of color with absolutely zero black identity. Perhaps if she had kept her original nose...

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2021 9:06 PM

I would hope that most intelligent people would care about internalised racism, double-standards, social climbing, narcissistic personality disorder, sociopathy and rank hypocrisy, R25.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2021 9:09 PM

[quote] Fuck off Sunshine Sucks trolls.

I'm a proud member of the "Sussex Squad". And what a coincidence that Meg's PR firm has the very same initials!

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2021 9:11 PM

Is she a world leader R29? Do you personally know her? Is she hurting you personally or those that you know R29? Otherwise, it's not your problem. This is why I don't understand you people. These people are nothing in the grand scheme of things yet you are acting like they are.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2021 9:12 PM

She is making a career of undermining my country’s Head of State, R24.

I do care.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2021 9:23 PM

LOL, sure R32...I have friends in the UK and none of them give a shit about your "head of state" either. The only ones paying attention to these people is you and your ilk.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2021 9:25 PM

R31 I’m not R29 but seeing as Harry and Meghan have moved to California not in search of privacy as they’d claimed, but quite the opposite in promoting themselves as celebs, they’re fair game for mockery. Also, since when do DL’ers only criticize world leaders or celebs we personally know? That’s a fucking asinine argument. We do pointless bitchery here, and the more cunty and thirsty an uninteresting celeb is, the more we flame them. So get off your high horse, this is DL not the comment sections of The Economist.

We don’t need any reasons to gossip and bitch about celebs, not the least a couple of entitled, talentless royal rejects who are constantly doing stuff, including publicly shitting on family, to stay in the news. No one on ant gossip boards would give a fuck about them is they really want to live private lives.

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2021 9:27 PM

Perfect, R33. You took the bait, you stupid American!

I’m not English.

In anticipation of your next response, I’m also not British - I know that some Americans have trouble understanding the difference.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2021 9:30 PM

That should read “No one on any gossip boards would give a fuck about them if they really want to live private lives.”

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2021 9:31 PM

That's fine R35. That gives me a perfect idea of what you are, you stupid twat.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2021 9:38 PM

Great response, R37. Now off you go to Google “where is the Queen head of state?”.

I’ll see you back here for your next witty retort.

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2021 9:40 PM

To add to R37, you have even less of a reason to care if you aren't even British and, no, I don't have to google.

R34, honestly I don't care but these insane assholes amuse the shit out of me with their unfettered hatred of these two insignificant people.

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2021 9:41 PM

They are so insignificant yet here you are...defending them. Clearly they matter to YOU.

by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2021 9:42 PM

LOL, no R40. I'm in no way defending them as I don't really even know what they've done to incur the wrath of your ilk. I merely find you amusing the way I find Trumpers and Qanon loons amusing.

by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2021 9:45 PM

B U M P for P U M P P U M P!!!

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2021 9:47 PM

BTW, if you hadn't brought them to the attention of DL I'd still not even know who they were. I ignored these threads for a long, long time until curiosity got the better of me and I was blown away by the sheer lunacy of the haters.

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2021 9:47 PM

“Haters” - now, there’s a marker!

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2021 9:49 PM

Sure, Jan

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2021 9:50 PM

What would you call them R44 because from where I sit and read they seem to be filled with bile.

R45, it works better with the GIF.

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2021 9:52 PM

I’d call them “people with a low tolerance for bullshit”.

But that’s just me.

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2021 9:55 PM

How appropriate & wonderfully dumb. Sunshine Sucks, Sussex Squat..SS both. And what did the SS due suppress, especially free thought & speech. Yup Sunshine Sacks & Sussex Squad, the Nazi SS still alive & well.

Unfortunately we see you & resist & mock you. You won't suppress our speech. Keep trying, we know its how you earn your dosh & your self-esteem. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2021 9:56 PM

We love Harry & Megsy, we love talking about them incessantly!!!

Cane toad R46 is preparing to shoot her toxin. Watch out, people.

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2021 9:58 PM

What the hell is R48 babbling about? Holy shit, what a loon LOL.

Going through these posters history, they rarely discuss anything not about the royals. I think we can discount them as true DLers.

by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2021 10:01 PM

According to the "California Birth Index 1905-95" at Ancestry.com, Rachel Meghan Markle was born 4 Aug 1981 in Los Angeles Co., mother's maiden surname Ragland. So at least she doesn't seem to be lying about her age.

by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2021 10:24 PM

the KGT (Klan Granny Troll) is not too bright

by Anonymousreply 52June 20, 2021 10:38 PM

Which one R52? Is there only one because it seems like several.

by Anonymousreply 53June 20, 2021 10:39 PM

Kate has grown on me but I hope she is enjoying life and eating, she is so thin

by Anonymousreply 54June 20, 2021 10:41 PM

r3 the one demanding to know what ss means and calling the poster a bitch

by Anonymousreply 55June 20, 2021 10:42 PM

r52 sorry, trying to eat, watch tv, and type at the same time. The KGT that is demanding to know what SS means and calling the poster bitch.

by Anonymousreply 56June 20, 2021 10:43 PM

That would be me R56 but why shouldn't I ask what SS means? Also, Klan Granny refers to the MM haters not the other way round. I don't think they sound too smart from my end. They sound about as sane as Qanon and magaTs.

by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2021 10:46 PM

r56 SS is Sunshine Sachs, the posters think that Harry & Meghan's PR firm posts here

by Anonymousreply 58June 20, 2021 10:51 PM

Damnit the comment above was for r57 I am an idiot and not good at multi-tasking

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2021 10:52 PM

That's why I think they are nuts R59.

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2021 10:54 PM

The Harkles firmly buy in to the Trump notion that "you can do anything you want when you're famous".

They know that a good portion of the American public simply accept anything that their celebrities spout, without question

Meghan has always understood this. Unaccountable for any lies that may be put forth.

by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2021 10:56 PM

R3 That would be a stupid lie, easy to expose. Not worthy of her.

by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2021 10:57 PM

Did sMEGS spew any shit on NPR?

Fat Skunk R50 is here 24/7 and responds to every comment within 5 minutes.

What a pathetic, loser life she leads.

by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2021 11:00 PM

I think Meghan was embarrassed of her father because he is overweight and kind of dumpy and maybe she didn't bring Harry to meet him because she was afraid he would have loose lips and say some things to Harry that made Meghan look bad. I really do think the main reason she didn't want him at her wedding was because he is a bit dumpy.

The man raised her and supported her dreams, I think it was cruel to totally cut him out. She looked like she had a great time when she used to visit him on the Married With Children set.

Now she made things worse because he is running to the tabloids to get attention, if she was smart she would have paid him a little hush money when she first got engaged.

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2021 11:03 PM

Sunshine Sachs (CEO is named Ken Sunshine) is the PR firm that Meghan and Harry use. I had to look it up because I assumed it was a sarcastic name created by DL, but no, it’s real. I read the BRF threads but haven’t seen enough pro-Meghan posts to think that SS is posting here. Most of what I see here (and everywhere) about Meghan involves her being a bullying narcissist and Harry a complete dolt.

by Anonymousreply 65June 20, 2021 11:07 PM

R50 What sort of loser would have the time and inclination to go through someone’s posting history?

Apart from you, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 66June 20, 2021 11:11 PM

[quote] How appropriate & wonderfully dumb. Sunshine Sucks, Sussex Squat..SS both.

R48, are you saying it is all one big, bought and paid for lie? And that the media is actively participating in the lie?

by Anonymousreply 67June 20, 2021 11:13 PM

I wonder what warm Father's Day greeting Megs and Haz sent to their fathers?

by Anonymousreply 68June 20, 2021 11:17 PM

R68: An invoice stapled to threats for Charles and nothing to Mega's dad?

by Anonymousreply 69June 20, 2021 11:24 PM

Some of her best friends are black, R24. If she needs them to be that is.

by Anonymousreply 70June 20, 2021 11:37 PM

She seems to be ok with black-ish, now that Oprah and Serena have wised up to her.

There’s Amal Clooney, Priyanka Chopra and…?

I’m sure that there are others, right?

by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2021 11:43 PM

r68 & r69 that made me laugh. Yet Meghan writes a book about fatherhood and doesn't see the irony in it.

by Anonymousreply 72June 20, 2021 11:45 PM

Too busy seeing $$$$$$ in it I suspect, R72.

by Anonymousreply 73June 21, 2021 12:06 AM

Diana’s father was overweight and while you wouldn’t describe him as dumpy, he was recovering from a stroke when he walked Diana down the aisle and he was definitely shaky on his feet. But he was an Earl.

Pa Markle could’ve been cleaned up and corseted and stuffed into a suit. MM’s mistake was not bringing him into the loop when she first started seeing Harry. Remember the nauseating Father’s Day tweet about how she was still his buckeroo which I think was during her Suits days? She’d already made up her mind to ditch Dad when Harry made that “family she never had” quote. What an insult that was, to saintly Doris as well.

by Anonymousreply 74June 21, 2021 12:07 AM

Harry's bullshit about wife Markle and "the family she never had" is nothing more than exactly that--bullshit (and another lie).

I saw a late-night talk show interview with maybe Craig Ferguson several years ago when she was on "Suits." She talked about having a bit of an unusual childhood since everyday after school he father would take her to the "Married With Children" set where he was a lighting designer. She was very enthusiastic about it and said that's where she got the "acting bug." She was nothing but complimentary about her father.

by Anonymousreply 75June 21, 2021 12:21 AM

They bite every hand that feeds them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 21, 2021 12:23 AM

Ok, now the timeline is shaping up.

What is that saying, act in haste, repent at leisure? Or was that marry in haste?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 21, 2021 12:27 AM

Nothing anyone says here can change the fact that those two are pedaling furiously and getting nowhere. They’re in quicksand.

Although, someone is bound to take r6’s brilliant idea and introduce it to them. They might even get promoted from intern to junior account manager!

by Anonymousreply 78June 21, 2021 12:30 AM

River on Charles' plans to slim the monarchy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 21, 2021 12:35 AM

R65, obviously you read none of this thread. The deleted one was filled with good gossip. This one has the Harry/Meghan team attacking people, getting them to respond. There is only sniping here, which is what they want, rather than actual reporting on the RF's response, the screwups of the Harkles, and other insider info. . Ignore and block them. Let's get more stuff like the last thread on this one.

by Anonymousreply 80June 21, 2021 12:51 AM

It's find of fascinating that Meghan was able to take a tiny kernel of truth - that Archie didn't have an HRH at birth - and twist that into something bigger. Charles wanting to slim down the number of working royals has been known for years. It's also well-known that currently, only the grandchildren of the monarch are titled HRH, not great grandchildren. Yet Meghan said to Oprah that "they" didn't want Archie to have a title. Insinuating that this was some special arrangement made only after Archie was born. That's the mark of someone who is well-versed in the art of lying.

by Anonymousreply 81June 21, 2021 12:52 AM

Especially as Archie had a title at birth - Earl of Dumbarton (one of his father’s subsidiary titles) but the Harkles decided not to use it, as titles aren’t important to their woke highnesses.

Apparently.

by Anonymousreply 82June 21, 2021 12:56 AM

The Sun asks: "Why do they still need to be “Duke and Duchess” or raise Archie as a prince?

Aren’t their incredible woke insights, creative genius and boundless compassion saleable enough on their own?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 21, 2021 12:56 AM

At this point 26 out of 83 posters are missing from this thread for me. I block Sussex trolls, which means more than 31% of posters on this thread so far are Megaloon lackeys. How much pr money do the dastardly duo have for pr?!

by Anonymousreply 84June 21, 2021 12:59 AM

R81, and like liars, the whole “she didn’t say we couldn’t name the baby Lilibet” and “we discussed it with Gran”. It’s not the real truth, it’s a technicality.

by Anonymousreply 85June 21, 2021 1:15 AM

I suspect they have financial backers, R84, no way do they have this kind of money.

Now they are doing to corporations what they did to the BRF and Thomas Markle. Spotify may want some of the fronted money back, they run a bit different than easily guilted Charles.

by Anonymousreply 86June 21, 2021 1:18 AM

Word salad and nonsense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 21, 2021 1:29 AM

This is an interesting perspective

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 21, 2021 1:39 AM

[quote] …the first one got deleted. Fuck off Sunshine Sucks trolls.

Isn’t it just a little bit crazy to think anyone in the BRF (including the Sussexes) cares what’s said about them on DATALOUNGE?

Let’s not over aggrandize ourselves, luvs.

by Anonymousreply 89June 21, 2021 1:43 AM

Interesting BI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 21, 2021 1:50 AM

They currently have a 9 member PR team but do not seem to work or have a cohesive brand. The PR team seems to be tasked with bringing down the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 91June 21, 2021 1:53 AM

That would equate to a coordinated attack on the Head of State of one of the most powerful countries on earth, R91. Wouldn’t that bring MI6 into play?

by Anonymousreply 92June 21, 2021 1:56 AM

Well that will never happen r91. They have been treated with kid gloves so far. If the BRF decides to go nuclear, they are toast.

by Anonymousreply 93June 21, 2021 1:56 AM

^Where’s James Bond when you need him?

by Anonymousreply 94June 21, 2021 1:57 AM

Harry and Meghan's war with the Royal Family is not sustainable in the long run. We forget now but within 18 months of Diana giving her Panorama interview, public opinion in the UK was turning against her. Meghan was never near Diana popularity and she is loathed in the UK now. Harry is marginally more respect because I think some still see him as the boy behind his mother's coffin. All H&M care about is the American market now but honestly what do they offer? They don't even seem to know.

by Anonymousreply 95June 21, 2021 2:25 AM

Yes, Charles can slim down the monarchy, but a good path to follow is Carl XVI Gustaf, king of Sweden. Carl Gustaf has three children: HRH Crown Princess Victoria, HRH Prince Carl-Philip and HRH Princess Madeleine. They are all married and have children. The only grandchildren of Carl Gustaf who have HRH Prince/Princess before their names are Crown Princess Victoria's children because she is in direct line and heir to the throne. When Victoria's children become adults, they will be HRH, will receive government funding and will be senior working royals.

However, the children of HRH Prince Carl-Philip and HRH Princess Madeleine of Sweden, are named prince and princesses, but they do not have HRH, and therefore will not be working royals when they come of age, and they will not receive government funding. Carl Gustaf's grandchildren who are not in direct line to the throne are still princes and princesses but not HRH, receive no government funding and will be expected to make their on way in the world when they become adults. This seems fair.

Charles could follow this model. Archie and Lilibet could still be a prince and princess when Charles becomes king, but they would not be HRH. Only William and Kate's children will be HRH because they are in direct line to the throne as children of William.

On another note, Beatrice and Eugenie should keep their HRH when Charles becomes king since they have had those styles all their lives. However, in the future, children of those not in direct line to the throne (for example, children of Andrew or others considered "spares") who are grandchildren of he monarch, could still be named prince/princess at birth, but they would not be HRH, not receive government funding and would not be considered working royals. Not receiving government funding is Charles main objective, and if you don't have HRH before your name, then you don't receive government funding. If you are a grandchild not in direct line to the throne, then you are still eligible to be prince/princess--but no HRH and no government funding. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2021 2:34 AM

Yet they are spending tens of millions on PR with what money, R95? To what end? Diana was not fundamentally hostile to the monarchy the way MeGain seems to be.

What goal would be consistent with their repeated actions?

by Anonymousreply 97June 21, 2021 2:36 AM

[quote]This is an interesting perspective

Except that we've been saying here since we first clapped eyes on her that it is MeAgain's project to establish herself as St Diana 2.0.

She does have a lot of things in common with Diana - that's why Harry chose her - but they are not GOOD things. That's why William chose a gal more like Granny than Mummy and set himself up for a long, stable life and reign.

by Anonymousreply 98June 21, 2021 2:37 AM

I myself would like to believe that Charles has made the decision to keep HRH and titles from Archie and Lili to protect them, rather than punish them or their trouble-making parents.

He knows they will likely be mercilessly merched to death by H&M, so he's making it more difficult to do so.

by Anonymousreply 99June 21, 2021 3:00 AM

But why should Archie and Lilibet be Prince/Princess at all? Lilibet wasn't even born in the UK, and she and her brother will live their lives as American children. It's silly to give them the title just because their parents want it for publicity purposes.

If you aren't the child of the heir or the heir's heir, you should be styled according to your parent's title, in most cases as the son or daughter of a duke which makes YOU Lord or Lady so-and-so. If you're never going to be a working royal, and Archie and Lilibet won't be, that's sufficient status.

This is also true of people like Louise and James Wessex or the future children of Charlotte and George. Though born in the UK, they will be private citizens and don't need to be Prince or Princess of anything.

by Anonymousreply 100June 21, 2021 3:02 AM

*future children of Charlotte and Louis

by Anonymousreply 101June 21, 2021 3:03 AM

The Netherlands does it even better than Sweden imo. There the children of the younger sons of the monarch are styled Count or Countess of Orange-Nassau. No HRH, no princely titles, no public funding or royal workload. They are given titles/ranks in line with the nobility, which is appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 102June 21, 2021 3:09 AM

In the future, if the only working royals are those in direct line to the throne, then there will not be enough royals to fulfill all the obligations that Charles, Camilla, Will, Kate, Edward, Sophie and Anne perform all over the UK. George, Charlotte and Louis will not be working royals for almost 20 years. At that point, Charles, Camilla and Anne will be in their 90s.

Are Will, Kate, Edward and Sophie going to be making 300 appearances every single year? There is simply too many charities and patronages for four people. They really ought to consider using Beatrice and Eugenie. They seem like perfectly lovely young women, there is no scandal between them at all and they both seem willing to serve the monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 103June 21, 2021 3:12 AM

I agree with you r103, re the Yorks and have posted same sentiments here, to varying degrees of ridicule. The fact is, they are very unlikely to ever be working royals after all the scandal and trouble their father has caused. Plus, Charles dislikes their mother as well.

by Anonymousreply 104June 21, 2021 3:17 AM

One seems to be aligning herself with the Narkles and should be viewed with some wariness.

by Anonymousreply 105June 21, 2021 3:19 AM

[quote]R103 They really ought to consider using Beatrice and Eugenie. They seem like perfectly lovely young women

Oh jebus… allow me to send you some eyeglasses some time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 21, 2021 3:26 AM

The BRF is planning to slim down its patronages and engagements. Many organizations no longer need or want Royal patronage, and the ones which remain will get more time and attention from the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2021 3:28 AM

If the "Firm of Eight" is the future of the monarchy, then the Cambridges had just enough children. The Firm of Eight in 25 years will be King William and Queen Kate, their children, and their children's spouses.

by Anonymousreply 108June 21, 2021 3:40 AM

Harry and Meghan will be in their 60s in 25 years. They could have had a long and distinguished career of Royal service and retired in peace and luxury before they were 70. Why they gave that up to hustle in California, I'll never understand.

by Anonymousreply 109June 21, 2021 3:42 AM

R106. Beatrice and Eugenie are lovely young women.

by Anonymousreply 110June 21, 2021 6:45 AM

R109 Because their egos wouldn't allow them to always have to take a back seat to the Cambridge family. Harry is the Margaret and Andrew of his generation. He is the spare and eventually would've been eclipsed by the Cambridge kids as they got older and married. They clearly want to be "bigger" than the BRF, they want a luxury celebrity life with no commitments. Royal life is not glamorous. It's boring work and traveling the world and making small talk day in and day out. Meghan allegedly didn't want to live in Kensington because it's effectively an apartment building, and even Frogmore was not up to her standards.

by Anonymousreply 111June 21, 2021 6:47 AM

From Sky News Australia discussing the bullying report against Markle:

"Meghan Markle labelled 'unhinged sociopath' in new report"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 21, 2021 6:47 AM

From that dishy queen RIVER:

YES!!! Charles to BLOCK Harry's children being called Prince & Princess when he becomes KING!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 21, 2021 6:50 AM

This is so embarrassingly funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 21, 2021 7:03 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 21, 2021 7:06 AM

r114 when was that? Funny that when she tries to grab onto the others they ignore her.

by Anonymousreply 116June 21, 2021 7:10 AM

Megs making a play for Bill Gates. Who would have ever guessed:

Come sit on the bench next to BG and we will tell you an interesting story about two famous couples!

Actress and Baldy have been married for just a few years.

Brilliant and Mrs. Brilliant have been married for many years.

We knew that Brill cheated on Mrs. Brill, but that behavior had been going on for a long time. Mrs. Brill is not naive, so the fact that she had stuck by Brill all these years implied that she had resigned herself to a lifetime of tremendous wealth but not-so-tremendous fidelity.

Because the infidelity was not public knowledge, the news that The Brilliants were splitting up probably came as a bit of a surprise to you.

It did not come as a surprise to Actress.

Apparently, Actress had been tipped off by another wealthy person several months before that The Brill’s marriage was in trouble.

[Actress] tried to arrange a meeting.

What kind of meeting?

A meeting about charity.

You see, Brill and Mrs. Brill are prominent philanthropists and involved in many charities.

Actress and Baldy are wannabe philanthropists. They are younger than The Brilliants and have more fame than money, so their version of philanthropy involves jumping from one charitable cause to another to keep themselves in the headlines.

It seems that Actress wanted to arrange a meeting to talk about how she and Baldy could support one of The Brill’s causes.

It didn’t matter that Actress and Baldy had never even mentioned this cause before. Suddenly, this cause was one that Actress really cared about.

The logistics were even more interesting.

[Actress] wanted to meet in person and was willing to jump on a plane if [Brill] himself was going to be at the meeting.

Given that Actress and Baldy had made a rather public point about not traveling to see Baldy’s family, her willingness to fly clearly demonstrates her tremendous commitment to this cause.

The dates that she proposed were dates that [Baldy] might be unable to attend because of other commitments.

So rather than couple meeting couple, this could have been a scenario where Actress met with Brill without either of their spouses present.

Why was Actress so keen to meet Brill?

Was she that devoted to Brill’s cause? Did she want to hand Brill a check in person? Was she hoping that Brill would, in turn, financially support one of her causes?

Or was she trying to wrangle an invitation for her and her husband to play with Brill on his yacht this summer? Did she see Brill as a gateway to other important one percenters?

Or did she think that the soon-to-be-single Brill would meet her in person and be swept away by her beauty, charm, intelligence and passion for the same causes as him?

We hear that Actress did not get that meeting. To stay in Brill’s good graces, though, she did do some high-profile work for the cause.

Of course, Actress had nothing to do with the breakup of Brill’s marriage. We just find it very coincidental that she suddenly took an interest in one of Brill’s causes when she found out that his marriage was in trouble and thought it was important to meet with him in person.

It will be interesting to see if Actress is able to arrange a meeting with Brill at some point in the future.

With or without Baldy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 21, 2021 7:13 AM

OMG half of DL (including me) would orgasm if Meg dumped Harry for Bill.

by Anonymousreply 118June 21, 2021 7:19 AM

R117, I have no doubt she’d make a play for him if humanly possible. I’d actually like to see if she could pull it off. She’d likely get a date with him. And he’s the kind of guy who’s be vulnerable to her predation. Oh god, I’m half-wishing she’d land him!

by Anonymousreply 119June 21, 2021 7:23 AM

If Meghan gets Bill Gates, I will bow my head in defeat and concede that Meghan has the tightest game in the history of women, this making her a true genius.

by Anonymousreply 120June 21, 2021 7:30 AM

R119- No way in hell he would give that fugly, middle aged narc a second glance. She will have to aim lower. She will never be able to get a rich man like him.

by Anonymousreply 121June 21, 2021 7:32 AM

Gates is nicer and smarter than Markle. No way he would go for her. He'd be tempted, but Gates has a soul. Markle has ice water running through her veins.

by Anonymousreply 122June 21, 2021 7:32 AM

Do you think Meghan could tempt or seduce Bill Gates of she really tried?

by Anonymousreply 123June 21, 2021 7:35 AM

No one wants her publicly seeking drama. She is also a middle aged women with a toddler and an infant. She has outed herself as disloyal, litigious, a pathological liar, and an abusive psycho.

by Anonymousreply 124June 21, 2021 7:37 AM

Meghan doesn’t have anything Bill Gates needs or wants.

I’ll bet anything he will want Melinda back. SHE was the one who left him, right?

by Anonymousreply 125June 21, 2021 7:43 AM

R223, I have no doubt she could get him into bed. Whether she could close the deal and marry him? I don’t think so.

He’s basically a special needs child. She couldn’t handle his Aspie quirks, and I’m sure Melinda has incredible management skills that can’t be duplicated.

I can’t imagine Bill Gates telling his business advisors “What Meghan wants, Meghan gets!”

But it’s possible.

by Anonymousreply 126June 21, 2021 7:50 AM

Gates was warned off ages ago. She's already proposed meetings with him about their charitable foundations and he has never been available for her.

One of the heads of Gates' foundation left to head Archewell. She quit after less than a year. I'm sure he's heard from her.

by Anonymousreply 127June 21, 2021 7:53 AM

R115 You go Charles, you big-eared fugly sumbitch. Cancel them all.

by Anonymousreply 128June 21, 2021 7:59 AM

[quote] But why should Archie and Lilibet be Prince/Princess at all?

Perhaps because … WHO FUCKING CARES?

by Anonymousreply 129June 21, 2021 8:02 AM

You block the Sussex trolls, don't engage with them. Their posts disappear, we go back to royal gossip: probably the most ancient form of gossip there is.

Meanwhile, I call bullshit in the story that Harry only agreed to the interview after he lost the military honours. It was in the can, unless they were functioning morons, they had to know they were going to lose that shit at the end of the year. They tried to blindside the Palace again, ITV leaked that the interview was about to air. TQ immediately took the military and royal patronages. And BP leaked the bullying story. Then they re-did some portions of the show with additional footage so Harry could spew his hatred. But he and Oprah were already working together.

River is wrong. Charles can take Harry's kids' HRHs, but he'd be doing it retroactively, which will mean opening his reign looking petty and vengeful. They get those HRHs the minute the Queen dies. Only then can Charles issue Letters Patent changing their status.

The time to prevent it is now, before it happens. That means the Queen has to stop it. She's fucking 95. She can't wait any longer to take Harry's ducal title and issue the Letters Patent amending the titles act, and restricting the HRH only to children of direct heirs. Otherwise, she risks further damage to the monarchy the minute Charles becomes king.

Pull the tooth now. This has gone on long enough, and these two ingrates have already done their worst.

by Anonymousreply 130June 21, 2021 10:26 AM

So, no new information here. Just a lot of squabbling.

by Anonymousreply 131June 21, 2021 10:41 AM

Don't cry for me, Montecito....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 21, 2021 11:14 AM

R132 It is and it isn't. The Harkles have taken some PR hits recently: the Palace calling them liars over that ridiculous name they have that pook kid, her book flopping badly to the sound of jeers heard in Outer Space, and the weekend's article making it clear the bullying investigation has legs.

They have only one response, and that is to try to turn each story on its head ny releasing another We're The Real Victims! story.

They tried throwing the race card down again, then the titles card, and today it's the military honours card.

It's transparent and, therefore, instructive as to the reality you're looking at: they're desperate and they keep hoping to blackmail the Palace into leaving them Harry's title and making their kids HRHs

They both knew that there was slim to no chance retaining their most prestigious bennies after they left and the shit they colluded on in Scobie's garbage book. They pretended to be shocked but only should have been if they were delusional.

They are trying to be deft about batting each bad ball back across the net, but because they are so transparently petulant, spiteful, greedy, and shortsighted, the ball keeps coming back.

They are fully OUT now and they know it. All they can do is try to milk it as far as they can.

The new story, you're right, isn't new, but it does in it's way lay act as confirmation of what we on DL said from the beginning: they are a pair of borderline sociopaths intent on destruction but failing to realise the truth of the old Chinese military saying: the enemy who lifts his arm for a fatal blow exposes his heart.

The Harkles in their lust to spill royal blood have exposed their hearts and it's not a pretty picture.

And the Queen may just may take advantage of their carelessness.

If she doesn't, shes a fool.

by Anonymousreply 133June 21, 2021 11:21 AM

I just drop by to feed bullshit to sMEGstans who reside here on DL 24/7 rent-free, no friends, no family, no one around.

//BYEEEEEE

by Anonymousreply 134June 21, 2021 11:23 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 21, 2021 11:31 AM

And R134, they make a steady diet of your offerings. No wonder they're fat, foolish, and friendless.

And smell like the shit they're licking from the Harkle's asses: people who wouldn't pee on them if their hair were on fire.

Then, when asked, "But why should Archie and Lilibet be Prince/Princess at all?" they answer, "Perhaps because … WHO FUCKING CARES?"

Clearly someone here, who's paid to do so - and failing spectacularly - cares enough to respond screaming.

But they don't answer the question.

FF the Megastans whenever they appear here.

by Anonymousreply 136June 21, 2021 11:33 AM

R127 I agree. Catherine Saint Laurent was heralded as a major poaching coup for the Sussexes. That she left albeit discreetly in under one year speaks volumes about how unhinged the pair are: they couldn't even control their behaviour to hold onto one of the best and most well-connected in the business. It's not feasible that Saint Laurent didn't report fully to her old boss on what she saw of Meghan in those 11 months.

Gates may be a shite and even fall somewhere on the "spectrum". But he's no Harry Windsor. Gates gotca full report from CSL, and is far too canny to be taken in by a two-bit grifter like Meghan.

I'll lay odds that the next woman on Gates' arm will be young and beautiful, and look more like William's wife than Harry's.

by Anonymousreply 137June 21, 2021 11:40 AM

That's what YOU think, R100!

by Anonymousreply 138June 21, 2021 11:48 AM

R132, what a picture of the future monarch. Not querulous or confused like her brothers (and her dad), not even politely delighted like her mother but glorying in the display of majesty.

She’ll become more discreet as she ages, of course. All hail Queen Charlotte!

by Anonymousreply 139June 21, 2021 12:16 PM

R139 - And displaying her grandmother's legendary legs already.

by Anonymousreply 140June 21, 2021 12:18 PM

R135 - The comments below the article are in agreement. They're brutal.

by Anonymousreply 141June 21, 2021 12:20 PM

It is plain the Sussexes are either being told only what they want to hear or they won't listen to advice. At the very, very best they will have a small constituency with whom they are solid (who drop by here from time to time.)

They are deeply unpopular but keep sticking to the same failed strategy of attacking discordant social platforms and leaking - I'm not sure how you characterise what they put out there except some kind of Greek chorus strategy.

At some point their advisors will surely start worrying about their own reputations. It's hard to claim to be the great minds behind a colossal failure. Curious strategy for a business or a career.

by Anonymousreply 142June 21, 2021 12:37 PM

[quote]The time to prevent it is now, before it happens. That means the Queen has to stop it. She's fucking 95. She can't wait any longer to take Harry's ducal title and issue the Letters Patent amending the titles act, and restricting the HRH only to children of direct heirs. Otherwise, she risks further damage to the monarchy the minute Charles becomes king.

Unfortunately this is very true. The time to act has come, the sweet spot is now, while the Sussexes are in low regard at home in the UK and there is widespread support for pulling the titles (or at least indifference to doing so). The Platinum Jubilee is next year and no one wants to put a damper on that.

The Queen is 95. The window for action is open now, and may be slowly closing.

by Anonymousreply 143June 21, 2021 12:39 PM

Sunshine Sucks.

There are planes all over the realm showing the banner.

by Anonymousreply 144June 21, 2021 12:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 21, 2021 12:42 PM

She thought she could snag Bill Gates while pregnant?

Did she fancy herself Grace Kelly lookalike Betty Draper having Henry Francis fall in love with her while pregnant?

LOL.

That only happens on tv shows.

by Anonymousreply 146June 21, 2021 12:55 PM

Yikes, R114, they all obv can't stand her.

I thought the military guy in the book was supposed to be Haz, but he is in a US uniform. Is she edging him out of her narrative already, lol?

by Anonymousreply 147June 21, 2021 1:00 PM

That is how I recall it happening too, R130.

by Anonymousreply 148June 21, 2021 1:16 PM

Do any military folk support him or feel sorry for him?

NBC news had a piece on them this morning. They kept teasing it but I didn’t actually watch it. It was something like “Meghan Markle Opens Up” and my husband groaned and said “what’s left to open up about?”

by Anonymousreply 149June 21, 2021 2:12 PM

Has Lacey been interviewed on any of the morning shows in the U.K.

by Anonymousreply 150June 21, 2021 2:21 PM

The army was not some great success for Harry, which is why he left. The structure and time can help some grow up, he, however did not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 21, 2021 3:06 PM

More on this will will be forthcoming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 21, 2021 3:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 21, 2021 3:10 PM

Everything is defamatory to those two. How can two people be defamed so often? Fuck they're tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 154June 21, 2021 3:15 PM

Well here's what one of Prince Harry's former military comrades has to say about him:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 21, 2021 3:17 PM

R153, I’m following the Murdaugh murder case, and the son reminds me of Harry. Spoiled entitled spare (ginger, to boot!) who rages while drunk. Powerful family covering up for him all the time.

by Anonymousreply 156June 21, 2021 3:19 PM

It won't be long before the stories of their employees, household help and contractors not being paid start to surface.

They'll take a page from Trump's grifter playbook and claim "I'm not satisfied with their work."

by Anonymousreply 157June 21, 2021 3:22 PM

Ah. So THEY can sue when others point out what shitheels and liars they are but they are free to lie and destroy others, with no repercussions? GOT IT!

by Anonymousreply 158June 21, 2021 3:41 PM

That came my mind pretty quickly for me too, r156. If the blind item about beating up sex workers (when he was stationed in El Cajon for Apache training right before the Vegas incident) is to be believed, Harry's got a bit of Timmy in him, as well.

by Anonymousreply 159June 21, 2021 3:42 PM

R111 - Agree with some, but not all of your otherwise excellent summation. Meghan would have killed to be given that grand flat adjoining the Cambridges, in a historic palace in the center of one of the world's most famous capitals. It was William who saw to it that the Sussexes didn't get that flat. "Even" Frogmore is an understatement: they hated Frogmore and only took it because it was all that was on offer. They apparently asked the Queen if they could reside in Windsor Castle, instead, if you can credit it. Unsurprisingly, TQ said, Fuck, no.

So they settled for Frogmore Cottage, which to most of the rest of us as a free residence with millions spent to renovate on someone else's penny, would have been a miracle on the order of the loaves and fishes.

But compared to what the Cambridges got - The 21-room flat in the historic palace in central London, PLUS Anmer Hall with its ten bedrooms in the "real country" of Norfolk rather than the "suburban" aura of Windsor . . . it looked too Less Than.

But in addition to ego, you have to factor in mental illness. Both are driven by emotional forces they cannot control. Harry's bitterness goes back much farther than finding Meghan, and Meghan's narcissism and willingness to dump people who either disagreed with her or stopped being useful to her goes back much farther than her marriage to Harry.

Just ask Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne, who wrote that devastating column about her experience with Meghan when the shit started hitting the tabloid fan a year or so ago. Retained by Meghan to up her profile in the UK and help her land a high-profile British male, Cowne warned Meghan when she began dating Harry that the UK press was not an animal you could control and that life as a UK royal was neither easy nor glamourous. Meghan, in response, ditched Cowne unceremoniously.

When Cowne wrote the column in the DM revealing all this when Megxit broke, a "friend" widely believed to be Jessica Mulroney wrote Cowne asking her to slant the column in a positive way toward the Duchess.

Cowne ignored the request and wrote her forthright story, which is not by any means totally negative toward Meghan, but makes it clear that her marriage to Harry was based on ambition and social climbing. At the time, Cowne was sure Meghan could name her price for any commercial work and that the Harkles would make pots of money. And, then, later, I think after the PEOPLE Magazine story, revealed that she'd been "asked" to make the column favourable to Meghan.

The financial end hasn't turned out quite like that, and the Sussexes have, especially recently, taken several hits. I'd be curious as to what Cowne's point of view is now.

It's not just ego: it's pathology.

by Anonymousreply 160June 21, 2021 5:01 PM

I see another word for Harry on DL: Cnut.

Thank you, R155 and thank you, too, Trevor.

Why does it already seem like the worst is yet to come as more people realize what these two are really about?

by Anonymousreply 161June 21, 2021 5:31 PM

I may just have to buy Robert Lacey's revised book. The amount of dirt coming out is glorious!!! According to LA sources, Meghan is petty, raving, cunt who comes off as smiley until you say no to her and then she become quote "a sociopath."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 21, 2021 6:40 PM

Holy fuck, the delusional fantasies of the obsessed grannies are hysterical

by Anonymousreply 163June 21, 2021 6:45 PM

Nothing worse than you, babe.

by Anonymousreply 164June 21, 2021 6:53 PM

Looks like Meghan is trying to get ahead of the story. She wants BP to give her the report. She appears to be threatening to tarnish the reputation of that staff that have come forward by claiming they were incompetent....which is in and of itself is bullying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165June 21, 2021 8:37 PM

Yes. A D-list actress definitely knows how a royal household should be run.

by Anonymousreply 166June 21, 2021 8:56 PM

Agreed, R167. She's in a no-win situation. Saying nothing will look like capitulation, and criticizing the staff will sound like bullying. Sentences like this one quoted in the article above: "But Meghan is adamant the staff were not up to their job and could not deal with the pressure of working for her and understanding how she wanted things to run" just makes her sound like a controlling, toxic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 167June 21, 2021 9:06 PM

R165 If she dumb enough to name people publicly in what is supposed to be a third-party investigation, she is opening herself up to liable.

by Anonymousreply 168June 21, 2021 9:12 PM

HOLLLLYYY SHIIIIITTTTTTTTT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 21, 2021 9:14 PM

R169.....so this basically confirmed they did not ask the Queen and the name was likely used for merch potential.

by Anonymousreply 170June 21, 2021 9:18 PM

Had not heard of that one, will check it out, R156. I think a lot of very dark stuff has been covered up re: these 2, the super glue incident could have blinded 2 young women. Sociopathic.

by Anonymousreply 171June 21, 2021 9:28 PM

Not shocked by R169 but still repulsed. Those two are utter bastards.

Hope they BOTH end up broke.

by Anonymousreply 172June 21, 2021 9:36 PM

Their uncontrollable urge to strike first and analyse later is, as predicted, slowly doing them in. There is only so far you can take their 2 narratives, race victim and Diana.

The charge of incompetence against her staff will bring in affidavits from unimpeachable sources, and put Meghan on the other end of lawsuit filings as the Defendant. Every strike they attempt makes them appear less and less likable, uglier and uglier., and the Queen and the Cambridges look golden.

They are, increasingly and obviously being backed into a corner.

They have no right to see the report. This was an internal investigation to determine whether the Palace's HR staff responded adequately to legitimate concerns. They have no legal right to demand it.

The net is slowly closing in: exposed as liars by the Palace; Lacey shifting position as he realisrs that he, too, misread the room in his book's first edition; the race allegations don't seem to stick; the Oprah interview backfired on them, not least for the timing around Philip's death and how badly the two behaved during it; and her book was a total flop.

They're flailing and on the back foot, but trying to make it look like the other way around.

Once the Palace backed the BBC story that Harry lied about the Queen re the name and video call, the sluice gates were opened.

The TIMES running that story in which a staffer called Meghan a sociopath, you had to know the worm has turned.

I expect an announcement from the Palace te the titles, either just after the statue business, or the moment the Queen returns from Scotland at the end of September.

by Anonymousreply 173June 21, 2021 9:38 PM

R169 Richard Eden I think says it best.....so basically they have confirmed the BBC's story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 21, 2021 9:44 PM

Now that it's clear they no longer have the Queen's protection, the floodgates really have opened. They still seemed to have HM in their corner until they pulled that shit with her nickname.

What's in a name? Harry and Meghan's entire fucking future. Purloining the Queen's private name may cost them the name they need above all else if they want to survive: Sussex.

by Anonymousreply 175June 21, 2021 9:48 PM

R166 Interesting take a way from that Mirror Story. There is, once again, no denial that Meghan treated her staff like shit. She's just saying they were to up to her working standards.

by Anonymousreply 176June 21, 2021 9:49 PM

R175 I absolutely think the BBC story was basically the green light to start airing the Sussexes' dirty laundry now. It's so funny because all H&M had to do was play nice with the royals at least on a public level.

by Anonymousreply 177June 21, 2021 9:54 PM

R163, R162.

by Anonymousreply 178June 21, 2021 9:55 PM

It has been reported that Charles may not want to strip Archie and Lilibet of titles as soon as he becomes king since it is speculated that Charles may want to name Camilla queen rather than the previously agreed to title of 'Princess Consort.' Charles anticipates having to engage in some favorable public relations to win over the public who may not want Camilla named as queen. Charles may prefer to focus his efforts on Camilla's pr rather than worry about taking away titles from grandchildren right off the bat which may make him look petty and vengeful.

Nonetheless, Harry and Markle did say when Archie was first born that they didn't care about titles and would be raising him without one. So they can't really claim he's a prince or Lilibet a princess as soon as Charles becomes king.

by Anonymousreply 179June 21, 2021 10:02 PM

R162, I read she walked out of the event because she wanted to go to a spa with BFF Jessica who was along for the trip.

by Anonymousreply 180June 21, 2021 10:05 PM

I've been waiting to see which piece of the story The Telegraph would get, R169. My goodness, to see what WE all know, in the newspapers.

by Anonymousreply 181June 21, 2021 10:07 PM

I think the LPs will be issued before Charles becomes King. Especially after the way Harry and Meghan have treated her, HM has all the cover she needs to change the way things are done.

by Anonymousreply 182June 21, 2021 10:07 PM

R169, she was TOLD 15 MINUTES before the press embargo was to lift. At that point, what was to be done? They boxed her in.

by Anonymousreply 183June 21, 2021 10:13 PM

And Spotify may sue for breach of contract, R173...Bob Iger is looking quite astute.

by Anonymousreply 184June 21, 2021 10:14 PM

I still am astounded at just how stupid Meghan is. All she had to do was behave herself, follow the rules, conduct herself with grace, be willing to learn and a lifetime of luxury was hers, She no longer had to hustle. She no longer had to climb that greasy pole. No, she barged in like a wrecking ball thinking she was going to reform a 1000 year old institution. Everyone would bow down to her. She would be loved and adored. If nothing else this whole sorry spectacle has revealed her for what she is. A petty, uncivilized, rude, obnoxious, crude, and lazy boor. She couldn't even dress properly for the job. I have never seen someone spend so much to look like crap. Harry is not being controlled by her. She is his accomplice and inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 185June 21, 2021 10:23 PM

I don't know who this woman is, but I think she's DLer at heart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186June 21, 2021 10:29 PM

So interesting that Meghan, who supposedly worked her way through college, had an internship with International Services, turn into the Ugly American mini- me Trump overlord with "her" employees. Only the team were not "her" workers, she was aware enough of HR to seek mental health intervention through them, according to another of her tales, and certainly knew they were civil servants.

The whole situation was and is ludicrous, especially the new justifications for her bullying. Very sad that the ever present Prince Harry never intervened, or had Meghan follow the existing standards that had worked for the joint households for nearly 10 years.

They both should be sentenced to factory worklines or a McD drive-thru for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 187June 21, 2021 10:45 PM

From Murky Meg: MM and Doria got into a screaming, psychical fight at Montecito.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 21, 2021 11:01 PM

Good Lord, R188! Can't be all that surprised with the volume of police calls. She did the same with Corey and Trevor and likely others, got physical and called the cops, allegedly. There were records that backed up the 911 calls.

She is like a Jodi Arias, there should be books written about her. The BRF had cleaned up a LOT of her history, wonder how much will come out now? Wonder if Lady C will also be updating HER book?

by Anonymousreply 189June 21, 2021 11:12 PM

So if, as expected and by custom, King Charles' wife becomes his Queen, they're not gonna do it like it's a rose ceremony the day after the Queen is boxed in. That's ridiculous and I am surprised Lacey would peddle that rubbish. If he's going to do it, it will be discreetly mooted so it is not a surprise.

It's been a long time since there was a king and queen but from what I could Google, it is automatic under English common law. If a king has a wife, she is his queen. The only thing Charles would have to announce would be if she actually is called the Princess Consort, which as fount of honour it is his to decide. Again, it's hard to imagine any of this being announced as a surprise but it would logically demand clarity... before the big day. I argue Camilla's status and that of the Harry's first wife's dual trump cards will be clearly if discreetly resolved. We may actually be seeing the start of it right now. Why not drop the bomb when they're unpopular? Nobody's feeling particularly sorry for them. The Queen could front it with a Letters Patent of her own (clearly worked through with Charles and William) or Charles could do it if the turning 95 regency turns out to happen (though she's got little else to do now she's widowed, why retire if she's got her marbles?)

Under normal circumstances, it would all flow automatically. Nothing about Charles' situation has really hewed toward normal so this is just one more reflection of that. Anyway, personally I can't see how it won't all get done before it needs doing. And it would be tremendously tacky and distracting to have it sorted through while the focus is supposed to be on tribute to this legendary Queen.

by Anonymousreply 190June 21, 2021 11:26 PM

R289- She has always reminded me of Arias. I watched that trial and read several books about JA and MM is eerily like her in every way, they even look alike. That is why I have known since they were made to leave trf that she would NEVER be allowed back. She was a very real danger to them, especially the Cambridge family. I also have always believed that MM put her hands on Charlotte. Pinched her or something similar. THAT is why Kate was crying-out of anger. I also think that Archie- if he exist and is their bio child- is kept watched and kept by others. It is already being said today that he was kept at KP and was in the care of others while they were living in the UK. She is a dark triad. The most destructive, sadist, amoral people that exist. Just think of what has been leaked today about her. Can you imagine how much there is that we don't know?

by Anonymousreply 191June 21, 2021 11:27 PM

For a moment I thought you meant Trevor the ex, r161.

[Quote] the worst is yet to come

Speaking of the ex, someone posted on a deleted thread that Trevor is rumored to have been interviewed for a tell all book about Meghan due for release in '22. I can't remember the authors name, but he's reputed to be a thorough, leave no stone unturned sort of a researcher.  Here's hoping.

by Anonymousreply 192June 21, 2021 11:30 PM

The “royals are racists!” narrative was/ still is a desperate, preventive strike against truths about Meghan’s lies and sociopathic bullying of staff. Insurance policy was the “mental illness” card that both Harry and Meghan now carry. As victims they can preemptively shield themselves against truths that would eventually come out. It’s worked so far because they had received favorable press and sympathy from SM morons who believe only one side of everything. Racism accusations are always to be believed, and cunty behavior is always excusable if it’s due to bastardized definition of mental health.

Except now we’re seeing clapback queens like sociopaths like Chrissy Teigen getting exposed for being fake nice for fame and $$$. The public is open to the idea that carefully crafted public persona is easily faked, the media builds them up and takes them down. People aren’t so quick to forgive if you’re seen as a cunty hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 193June 21, 2021 11:35 PM

That is the Trevor I meant, [R192]. She has patterns.

by Anonymousreply 194June 21, 2021 11:56 PM

Ah, I thought you meant Trevor, Harry's ex-army "comrade"

by Anonymousreply 195June 22, 2021 12:00 AM

Uh-oh, is the carefully crafted facade cracking a bit rapidly?

by Anonymousreply 196June 22, 2021 12:22 AM

R190 What exactly are you talking about?

Camilla (providing she’s still alive) WILL BE the Queen. Automatically. The woman married to the King is the Queen.

The only issue is whether she’ll be styled that way. Do you understand that, as a matter of FACT, she is currently the Princess of Wales but deliberately not styled that way because of the title’s association with Diana. But she is no less the Princess of Wales than Diana was.

Also, some fool was earlier claiming that Louise & James would have to ask HMQs permission before using HRH Prince/Princess as adults. Rubbish. Those titles...as the protocol currently stands....are their birthright. They need no one’s permission to use them, not even HMQs.

Americans...don’t talk about things you know nothing about. And formalising your language to sound British doesn’t work, just so you know.

by Anonymousreply 197June 22, 2021 12:53 AM

Let’s stop with this Camilla’s title thing. Parliament would have to pass a law to let Camilla be Princess Consort. Legally, the min the Queen dies, Charles and Camilla are TM The King and Queen.

by Anonymousreply 198June 22, 2021 1:08 AM

Yes, R197, I understand all those things. That was my point. Stop huffing and puffing. I'm Canadian, cunt. I know as much about the monarchy as you do. Probably more.

by Anonymousreply 199June 22, 2021 1:10 AM

R197 proves the point that Americans don’t know about titles and that they’re irrelevant to our lives. (No offense to the British.)

We don’t DO royalty over here, so all that frantic grasping won’t make a whit of difference for poor Likibucks Diana. Meghan thinks she’s living in Downton Abbey or something.

by Anonymousreply 200June 22, 2021 1:15 AM

[quote] Americans...don’t talk about things you know nothing about. And formalising your language to sound British doesn’t work, just so you know.

You say that, but then you keep peppering your post with “HMQ”s. It makes you sound a little wacky.

by Anonymousreply 201June 22, 2021 1:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 22, 2021 1:24 AM

[quote]Also, some fool was earlier claiming that Louise & James would have to ask HMQs permission before using HRH Prince/Princess as adults. Rubbish. Those titles...as the protocol currently stands....are their birthright. They need no one’s permission to use them, not even HMQs.

That would be me, the fool who's studied history and heraldry and imparted much of my knowledge here over the years. So, allow me to get up on my soapbox and properly school you again.

The HRH honorific is NOT A BIRTHRIGHT. Nor is a princely title. They spring from the will of the sitting monarch, who as fount of honour in the UK has the exclusive right of conferring, or if necessary removing, titles, both in the Royal Family and even in some cases, the general peerage. The Queen has stated that the Wessex children will be styled as children of an Earl. That has been the final standing word to this day..

Her statement about this - back in 1999 - mentioned nothing about a change in status when they turn 18, or granting them a decision in their styling upon reaching majority age. If and when one of both of the Wessex children ever begin to be styled as HRH or Prince/ss, it will be with the express consent of the sitting monarch at that point in time.

You - and many others - confuse the LP of 1917 as the only order which defines monarchial control of HRH and titles usage. It is only one way this is done. That is the standing LP that generally determines the receipt of royal titles and honorifics in the BRF; however the current Queen (and past monarchs, including her father and grandfather) have made specific exceptions to it, both via issuance of newer LP and statement of their explicit wishes. Both methods hold weight. There are several examples of this over the past century.

The Queen and her father/grandfather used their power to upgrade rank and styling among non-royals, ie family members of peers. They granted specific British stylings to foreign royals living in the UK. None of this involved Letters Patent.

by Anonymousreply 203June 22, 2021 1:31 AM

R199 No you don’t. Your post was not written by a knowledgeable person (or, frankly, a particularly literate one).

R201 It’s shorthand, dear...for Her Majesty the Queen. It’s better than the yank “QEII” which is a ship to us. But if in your tiny mind this sounds “wacky” that’s fine by me. FLOTUS sounds like an unflushable turd to me 🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 204June 22, 2021 1:31 AM

Not a part of these title tirades, but, frankly, the unflushable turd comment makes you sound like an uncouth adolescent.

by Anonymousreply 205June 22, 2021 1:37 AM

[queen] It’s shorthand, dear...for Her Majesty the Queen.

Why can’t you just call her the queen? We know who you mean.

I suppose if you worked for her, you might feel compelled to say “Her Majesty” every time. But it seems like most Brits just say “the queen.” Anyway, do you, it’s a free country.

by Anonymousreply 206June 22, 2021 1:39 AM

Ha! I’m too tired to use “quote” correctly. Apologies to all.

by Anonymousreply 207June 22, 2021 1:41 AM

R203 Oh, do shut up you pretentious, tedious twat. You’ve studied nothing other than how to work a McFlurry machine and you know it. And yes, I’ve seen plenty of your boring, ill-informed lectures on here.

Louise & James are in the EXACT same position as Eugenie and Beatrice - grandchildren of the monarch through the male line. The only difference between them is that one set of parents wanted them styled with HRHs and prince/ss titles as children and one set did not. Just as Camilla is IN FACT the Princess of Wales but styled as Duchess of Cornwall, so are Louise & James IN FACT HRH Prince and Princess...but not currently styled that way.

Robert Lacey is an actual British historian. You are not. He is right and you are wrong. Now bore off.

by Anonymousreply 208June 22, 2021 1:43 AM

Haste

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209June 22, 2021 1:45 AM

GIRLS! Simmer down!!

by Anonymousreply 210June 22, 2021 1:47 AM

R205 Coming from citizen of the most embarrassingly low rent nation on Earth, that’s interestingly ironic.

by Anonymousreply 211June 22, 2021 1:48 AM

Speaking of irony, dear r211, adolescent tendencies keep you from responding with the stereotypic British cunty politeness we've come to know and love you for.

by Anonymousreply 212June 22, 2021 2:04 AM

Insults will get your nowhere r208. You remain flagrantly ignorant.

Louise and James are in the same position as the York girls in that they are male-line grandchildren. Main difference: Bea & Eugenie's titles were never the subject of a public declaration by the monarch. It was the MONARCH who declared their stylings before they were born, with the input of their parents. It was never stated that it was solely Edward and Sophie's decision - it was certainly not. (psst...Charles btw, certainly also advised on it behind closed doors). It was more of a group decision than you clearly realize.

You are a dolt, an adorable one, but still a dolt. Camilla is Princess of Wales not because she has an intrinsic right to that title but because she's married to the Prince of Wales, and has the title as a courtesy. She - and her husband - choose to use the title/style "Duchess of Cornwall", by their choice.

The MONARCH - who has the ultimate say - has allowed this to happen via her implied silence on the matter and therefore, her consent. She has never weighed in, publicly or officially, on the topic. The clear implication is that, if Camilla so wished, she could begin to style herself as Princess of Wales at her own discretion (she will likely never do so).

And I'll keep posting my boring lectures here as long as twats like you continue to misinform.

by Anonymousreply 213June 22, 2021 2:04 AM

And I see my pretentious tedious self made an error: "It is only one way this is done" in r203 should read "It is -not- the only way this is done".

by Anonymousreply 214June 22, 2021 2:06 AM

No one stays around for long

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 22, 2021 2:18 AM

Do you hear that slight humming in the background? That's HM's office shredding all the NDA's. I completely agree about the Queen being on their side until the name "Lilibet" dropped unannounced. That was the moment that the line was crossed and the floodgates opened.

by Anonymousreply 216June 22, 2021 2:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 22, 2021 2:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 22, 2021 2:33 AM

[quote] I still am astounded at just how stupid Meghan is. All she had to do was behave herself, follow the rules, conduct herself with grace, be willing to learn and a lifetime of luxury was hers,

This is what I do not get. I think that in the grand scheme of things, going from D-lis (not even) actress to royal duchess was a huge get on Meghan's behalf. I won't even call her D-List because non of even knew who she was until she started started dating Harry. Heidi and Spencer from are D-List. How could this not go to your head. I think Meghan felt/feels invisible after achieving this. What also shocked me was how terrible it turns out she was during the engagement. I would not have "put a foot wrong" as they always say about Kate until that wedding was done and the certificate signed.

by Anonymousreply 219June 22, 2021 2:35 AM

R219 IN fairness Kate had a number of rough years that have become somewhat forgotten now. Prior to her engagement to William she was branded "waity Katie." Then for several years after the marriage she was known as "lazy Katie" for her low number of engagements. But it's clear now she was playing the long term game. Early stumbles for sustained long term success in her role.

by Anonymousreply 220June 22, 2021 2:39 AM

Yeah but you're assuming her needs are only cold blooded rational. Maybe there is a mental health component so her mistakes are more compulsions that can't be controlled, vs. overreach?

by Anonymousreply 221June 22, 2021 3:02 AM

Harry has always been massively entitled. He thought his grandmother and his father would give them the part-time royal job. For once, his guilt trips haven’t worked. He reacted with fury and lashed out, at the same time Meghan was burning bridges of her own. Getting totally bounced out of the RF wasn’t what they wanted at all, but they were too dim to recognize their threats and temper tantrums were going to result in this.

by Anonymousreply 222June 22, 2021 5:55 AM

[Quote]Yeah but you're assuming her needs are only cold blooded rational. Maybe there is a mental health component so her mistakes are more compulsions that can't be controlled, vs. overreach?

Please tell us how this might work with a "perhaps sociopath" once tentacles are affixed?

by Anonymousreply 223June 22, 2021 6:39 AM

Several tedious trolls on this thread!

Titles Troll: 'Letters Patent...blah blah...styled as...blah blah.'

Sunshine Sachs Troll: 'WHO is paying for this PR?'

River Troll: recommending his own videos and calling himself 'dishy'

Paranoid Troll with delusions of grandeur: "Sunshine Sachs has paid bots here 24/7."

Narcs Always Troll: every so often will rant about narcisssism. Is on plenty of other threads doing the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 224June 22, 2021 7:07 AM

There’s also the one who talks about elder abuse and the Harkles laughing at the man who fell off a horse. It’s getting old.

by Anonymousreply 225June 22, 2021 8:14 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The royals need to hire Paul McCartney's lawyer, the one who has silenced Heather Mills (who??) for all these years. Get on that stat!

by Anonymousreply 226June 22, 2021 10:34 AM

R191, there has never been any allegation of physical abuse of Charlotte by Meghan. Various reports have stated that she called the two-year-old "chubby," mocked her English-accented speech, encouraged the other small children to bully her, and complained "this kid is going to ruin my wedding." All enough to incur William's wrath.

by Anonymousreply 227June 22, 2021 11:34 AM

From Lacey in The Times today:

William and Harry spoke to each other as mourners made their way back up the hill to the castle’s state apartments. However, there was no two-hour family conference and afterwards Prince Charles headed to Wales while William and Kate returned to Kensington Palace to put their children to bed.

Lacey writes: “They told friends that they could see no point in talking to Harry, since any discussion of substance would go straight back to Meghan to be leaked out via Oprah or some other tentacle of the Sussex network that had not stopped spreading stories in the weeks since the interview that the couple’s friends had promised would be their final word.”

Describing how family feelings at the funeral were running deep as a result of the interview, which was broadcast in March, Lacey writes: “It was not by accident that neither Anne [the Princess Royal] nor Sophie [the Countess of Wessex] exchanged a public word with Harry in the course of the afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 228June 22, 2021 12:08 PM

Tacky:

And then came the episode of the wreath. “Go forth upon thy journey from this world, O Christian soul, in the name of God the Father Almighty who created thee . . .” The Dean of Windsor was just addressing the final commendation to the congregation in the chapel when journalists’ phones started to “ping”. Timed at 15.39 BST (British Summer Time), just before the end of the funeral service, it was a tweet from Omid Scobie, the royal editor for Harper’s Bazaar and the co-author of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex biography Finding Freedom, passing on Harper’s Bazaar’s 15.35 report on the “sentimental tribute” from the Sussexes “to the late Prince Philip at his funeral today”.

by Anonymousreply 229June 22, 2021 12:14 PM

It is their sociopathic behavior that id getting old, those are just examples that have been visible to the entire world.

by Anonymousreply 230June 22, 2021 12:38 PM

Harry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 22, 2021 12:43 PM

R227, there are rumors that video of the bullying of toddler Charlotte by Meghan, pre-wedding, exists. Hope it comes to light.

by Anonymousreply 232June 22, 2021 12:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 22, 2021 12:47 PM

I bow to no one in my contempt for Meghan and Harry, but I do reserve a fair amount for the Palace itself, which, in dealing with the two, continued a loonnnggg tradition of ignoring the advise of highly skilled advisors, covering up, evading, obfuscating, delaying, and altogether displaying a staggering ability to ignore the handwriting on the wall with fingers crossed behind their backs.

I keep referring back to historian Max Hastings' Open Letter to Harry and Meghan in Airmail at the time of Megxit (link attached). He served in an advisory position to the Palace and was very forthright about senior royals' constant Yessing of advisors and then turning around and doing the opposite, and then expecting courtiers and advisors to clean up the mess. This appears to have been true of everyone from the Queen to Charles to Diana herself. His portrait of how they ran their lives is only slightly less flattering than that of the Harkles themselves.

He also said that everyone knew that after Harry left the military, "he was a train wreck waiting to happen".

Everything that has occurred since the Sussex marriage has shown Hastings to be savvy and sapient. Anything the Palace could have done: telling Harry to take his grifter GF back to Vegas to marry her in an Elvis chapel; insisting that they live together in London before the marriage; insisting that they be royal but nonworking as the slimmed down monarchy plan was already in the works, and letting them know before they got marriage that the 1917 Titles Act would be amended to limit HRHs to children of direct heirs only so she could bail if she wanted . . . anything but give in and spend tens of millions of taxpayer money on them, pretend there was no problem at all, desperately trying to hide the fact that they'd already had to pay off with cheques/jobs/references in return for NDAs with abused staff . . . The Palace knew from the beginning that Harry was a loose cannon and Meghan a vicious, hard-arsed grifter who was counting on them keeping shtum once the engagement was announced.

Another huge mistake was Charles and Andrew pushing out Lord Geidt because they didn't like the tough-minded former intelligence chief telling them things they didn't want to hear. It was a power struggle between the Palace and Clarence House/Royal Lodge.

Geidt was brought in to "manage" the Sussexes, and then wasn't allowed to.

So to a large extent, much as the Sussexes appall me, I have to say that for the most part, the Palace's stupidity also does. TQ should have told Andrew ten years ago that he either dropped Epstein or she'd retire him from public duty and the Sovereign Grant. She shouldn't have made Harry an Honorary Major when he proved to dumb to pass the Major's exam. Most of all, knowing Harry for the loose cannon he was, the Palace should have declared the slimmed down monarchy imminent as soon as William married Kate in order to "manage expectations" on Harry's part. The Queen should have let Harry leave the moment he expressed doubt about his role as a working royal. Instead, probably with the best intentions, TQ persuaded him to stay in, figuring he'd meet some nice English girl and she'd steady him.

Across the board, the Palace made bad decisions all the way down the line. They'll probably win in the end, because as the old chess saying has it, the winner is the player who makes the next to last mistake. So far, it looks like the penchant for overreach and a massively overinflated view of their own value and relevance, it looks like it is the Sussexes who have made the last mistake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 22, 2021 12:48 PM

There may be rumours but do you imagine that's realistic? Someone was able to record the fitting in the presence and with the awareness of Bridezilla and Kate? I think that one is more someone marvelled there are phones everywhere and somehow it morphed into (silly) rumours there's video of it. I can't see how it happened. The list of suspects would be small and they'd never work the Windsor Castle circuit again. Discretion is everything in that world.

by Anonymousreply 235June 22, 2021 12:49 PM

R227 - One of the kids in the bridal procession have Charlotte a hard shove coming down the aisle. The kid was either one of Benita Litt's or Jessica Mulroney's. Kids take their cues from others.

There may not be evidence of physical, but Meghan's psychotic rage and envy of Kate makes it all too plausible that she'd find ways to take it out on the toddler daughter instead of the mother, whom she naturally wouldn't dare take on in that situation. I'm sure that shove wasn't lost on Kate and William, and I don't at all blame them for wanting that bitch far away from their children.

by Anonymousreply 236June 22, 2021 12:50 PM

We have never seen photos or heard stories that Harry actually had a warm and loving relationship with the Cambridge kids. Her true colors were well known before the wedding, the photos and recording in private homes, Charles', I believe, also took place prior to the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 237June 22, 2021 12:53 PM

What I hope comes to light, r232, is that Harry likes beating up hookers.

He probably thinks the RF would never, ever let that info be made public. But if the Harkles persist with their shenanigans, who knows? Maybe they need to sit the fuck down, because if the rumor is true, he's dunzo - and so is she.

Re the Lilibet domain buying - no surprise there. Grifters be grifting after all.

by Anonymousreply 238June 22, 2021 1:04 PM

I imagine there is security footage from the fittings, from the scenes in Admiralty House in Australia where on an official tour she screamed "fuck you, don't you know who I am?!" at the Governor General's wife who had stepped in to protect her own staff. I suspect other video and recordings exist of her rages and those of Harry, after all, they made unauthorized videos and recordings themselves, no? And they intend to release them in a documentary. They also described the Cambridge's home in great detail to Scobie, any security concerns be damned. Turn about is fair play, no?

Stories have come out from those present at the fittings and we all saw that was the only wedding where the Cambridges kept the children with them or their nanny, at the other 3 weddings they were in that season the kids ran around with a pack of kids. That unique behavior and how poorly fitted Charlotte's dress was lend credence to the stories.

by Anonymousreply 239June 22, 2021 1:22 PM

Do we think Doria has been Markled?

by Anonymousreply 240June 22, 2021 2:06 PM

Can you imagine if this is true? Would they play it off as they did not know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 22, 2021 2:12 PM

Throwing hot tea at people is a productive management technique? The attempts to shift the focus to the employees will not work, the issue is MEGHAN's behavior, regardless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242June 22, 2021 2:13 PM

Why would this make ANY sense if it had been renovated into one home. So much sketchiness about that home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243June 22, 2021 2:15 PM

Have Doria and Doria's partner been Markled? Several stories out now suggesting a falling out...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 22, 2021 2:20 PM

[quote] One of the kids in the bridal procession have Charlotte a hard shove coming down the aisle. The kid was either one of Benita Litt's or Jessica Mulroney's.

Is this on the video of the wedding? Can you provide a link and time it happened?

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 245June 22, 2021 2:49 PM

I think one of the Litts pushed her sister, not Charlotte? The video has been posted on these threads, not sure if it is still here or if it was a deleted thread but may come up in a search.

by Anonymousreply 246June 22, 2021 2:53 PM

Dan Wooton on SS machine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 22, 2021 2:56 PM

Dan Wootton @danwootton When most parents would be focusing on their newborn arriving safe, Harry and Meghan were buying up domain names. What an insight into a couple whose priorities are warped. How dare they drag the Queen into this tawdry sideshow.

by Anonymousreply 248June 22, 2021 2:58 PM

[quote]neither Anne [the Princess Royal] nor Sophie [the Countess of Wessex] exchanged a public word with Harry in the course of the afternoon.

That’s too bad, I’d love to see Anne rip him a new one.

by Anonymousreply 249June 22, 2021 2:59 PM

Speaking about the Cambridge kids - I have suggested in the past and do again, that it is a mistake to forget that one of the main witnesses to what happened to Charlotte during the fittings, etc. is Charlotte herself. And, believe me, kids do not forget.

I know this from what I witnessed.

I was doing some family history research on the paternal side of the family of my cousin. (His mother and mine were sisters.) I had known both my cousin's father and paternal grandfather and they were lovely men. But I knew little about his paternal grandmother who was long deceased at this time. I know she had been alive when he was a boy and at least around the time he was starting high school.

As I was mentioning her to my cousin, his face strongly showed a negative emotion. When I asked him about it, he responded in a cold, angry voice "She made my mother cry."

This was decades after the woman had died.

It struck me then that whatever he saw as a boy, it stayed with him and as a long grown-up, that was the memory of her that he carried.

Charlotte, I suspect, has a clear picture of MM and is unlikely to forget.

MM can expect no quarter from that direction as time goes on.

by Anonymousreply 250June 22, 2021 3:01 PM

How is that lawsuit threatened against the BBC going?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251June 22, 2021 3:01 PM

Lady C weighs in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252June 22, 2021 3:02 PM

R241 - Meghan and Harry and, for that matter, the Palace itself have done and served up quite enough short-sightedness, venality, contempt for the public, and sheer unlikability without throwing in absurd conspiracy shit like this.

The Palace has shown itself to be quite dumb about handling the Sussexes, but the idea that Britain's Head of State would have colluded with the sixth in line in a massive deception of the public whose taxes were supporting the Sussexes' work as royals at the time.

There is no "open secret" except within the lunatic circles.

by Anonymousreply 253June 22, 2021 3:07 PM

So lunatic Meg was padding, causing her bump to be different sizes even day to day or at the same event just to create drama? The photos and videos are out there. The explanation is not. Who knows, if she was a less disordered person hiding something she would likely have been more careful and consistent. With these 2 we can never really know. More may come out in time.

by Anonymousreply 254June 22, 2021 3:10 PM

She will seem to do anything to keep chatter going and SS has used these same contradictory "visuals" tactics re: other clients including in their social media management work on this board. It is all created drama, they have a lot of time and space to fill with PR.

by Anonymousreply 255June 22, 2021 3:12 PM

I doubt they actively and willingly colluded with anything with the Gruesome Twosome, R253. They more or less have gotten dragged along for the ride.

by Anonymousreply 256June 22, 2021 3:14 PM

[quote]R250 one of the main witnesses to what happened to Charlotte during the fittings, etc. is Charlotte herself. And, believe me, kids do not forget.

Yes. Look at all the kids whose memories were[italic] so airtight[/italic] in the “satanic panic” trials that closed the McMartin Preschool, etc.

They knew what had happened and DID NOT FORGET.

by Anonymousreply 257June 22, 2021 3:32 PM

Lady C is pissed off because she claims Robert's Lacey's new book wants it to appear that new things are being revealed but Lady C covered all these stories in her book a year ago while the first version of the RL book sucked up to the Sussex side.

by Anonymousreply 258June 22, 2021 3:54 PM

“Lady” C seems to be perpetually pissed off about something or other.

She needs to dilate more.

by Anonymousreply 259June 22, 2021 4:00 PM

His first edition basically said William had not done a good job raising Harry, lol. He is just a few years older himself. Given the tone of the first edition, it is quite a change. But he does get some things wrong, she did NOT get a standing ovation at the UN, the video is online and directly contradicts the PR narrative. Have to get the small things right when your opinion does a 180, to have credibility. Can't talk about the bullying and still try to straddle both camps.

My local library has several copies of the original Lacey book but none of Lady C's book re the Dreadful Duo. They do have copies of her Diana books.

by Anonymousreply 260June 22, 2021 4:03 PM

I can't listen to Lady C, the voice and tone really grate. I rely on DL for recaps of her musings.

River on the other hand I can listen to all day.

by Anonymousreply 261June 22, 2021 4:07 PM

At the bottom of this whole Lilibet thing is an innocent baby. My god. Can you imagine this child reading about all of this in the future. Just at the moment of birth these two twits manage to surround their poor child with lifelong drama. This child will never ever be able to escape this. God they suck.

by Anonymousreply 262June 22, 2021 4:10 PM

R260

[quote] My local library has several copies of the original Lacey book but none of Lady C's book

Is your local library part of a larger library system with multiple libraries? (Mine is.) If the book I want is not in my local library, I can request it be sent from a different library. Or pick it up from the other library. When I search my library's catalog online, I can search through "All Member Libraries" and the resulting list will report who in the area has the book.

You can also do a search on WorldCat (look under Research on your library website to find it). WorldCat is a huge search engine where one can look for all kinds of books and other materials and find all the libraries in the US and beyond (I think) who have a copy. You can request an inter-library loan through your own library.

by Anonymousreply 263June 22, 2021 4:16 PM

The Sussexes’ PR team had to admit the embarrassing fact which we’d known all along, that they had purchased domain names based upon iterations of Princess Lilibet Diana. This tacky deed was done before the baby’s birth, hence before the cunty couple informed the Queen of her being honored with crass commercialization of her private pet name.

Imagine being so blatantly stupid to set up those domain names privately via third parties, thinking that no one would link it back to them. Also loudly proclaiming it was done to guard against commercialization of the name as justification when the truth was admitted. Except no intelligent person would believe this justification. Why cloak it in secrecy via third party registration? Why not safeguard commercialization by NOT naming their daughter Lilibet? Why not have the Queen as the final say in how her name is used? Their lawyers and financial team knew about the stunt naming well before the Queen did. Now to damage control by ineptly saying it was done yo PROTECT the Queen?! Priceless dumbfuckery. I hope the Sussexes didn’t waste much $$$ on such inept PR team.

by Anonymousreply 264June 22, 2021 4:35 PM

R254 Oh ffs there are no dispositive photos or videos out there. People are seeing what they want to see and you have no clue whether she was padding. If it were that easy to see, the BRF would have seen it. The Queen has had 4 kids, Kate three, Anne two, Camilla two and Charles went through two pregnancies with his wife. Do you think they're deaf, dumb, and blind?!

The monarchy would be OVER if it were that easy to see that the entire BRF including the Sovereign, colluded in a gigantic fraud on the British people so Harry's kids could have a right to a place in the line of succession. He's the fucking 6th in line.

I saw this whole scenario played out with Cumberbatch's wife: the photos with squiggles on them "proving" the bump moved, where the moon bump line was. It was pathetic how those lunatic fans couldn't handle the fact their beloved Dorkybatch grew up, got married, and fucked and bred with a woman they didn't like.

The Sussexes couldn't possibly have kept that secret from the BRF machine and no one would ever believe otherwise and the monarchy would be crucified.

It's bullshit. MI-5 would have been on it like a terrier on a rat. NO ONE in the core senior ranks of the BRF would have colluded in it, nor could it have been hidden from them.

Give it up, already. You just make yourself look as mental as the Sussex Squad.

by Anonymousreply 265June 22, 2021 5:12 PM

Thanks, R263.

by Anonymousreply 266June 22, 2021 5:12 PM

So you claim, R265.

I have no idea who Cumberbatch is so your invoking it as some touchstone in these BRF threads is a waste. Is that another SS client?

by Anonymousreply 267June 22, 2021 5:15 PM

Don’t all prominent people buy up their domain names so no one else can use them?

The correct thing would’ve been to ask the queen well before buying the domain name, so why didn’t they? Probably afraid someone at BP would leak it or the Queen not being in favor or both.

by Anonymousreply 268June 22, 2021 5:16 PM

They could buy the domain name in anticipation of Big Liz approving the use of Lilibet, then never use it if plans changed.

I don’t understand the perceived sinister intent.

(Besides which, practically speaking, there was zero chance Big Liz was going to object. It would make her look like a petty ogre.)

by Anonymousreply 269June 22, 2021 5:27 PM

You're welcome, R266.

If you decide to go to another library in the system to pick up an item, you might have to register your library card with that library. No charge. Those at the desk can register your card as one from within the system, but from a different library.

If you just reserve the book (or other item) from a different library, you can have it delivered to your local library. They will email you when it is available for pickup.

I am a big library user and frequently reserve items from other libraries in the system.

by Anonymousreply 270June 22, 2021 5:31 PM

OG Lilibet and Chuck need to Marie Kondo the gruesome twosome. They do not spark joy.

by Anonymousreply 271June 22, 2021 5:38 PM

R185 - William & Katherine are the real stupid people.

by Anonymousreply 272June 22, 2021 5:42 PM

"This tacky deed was done before the baby’s birth,"

R264 - I would hope so! Smart planning on the Sussexes part. Domain names are cheap if no one wants them. If QEII had said "No" to their request to use the name "Lilibet", they could have just released or forgot about the domain names. Once the name of the Sussexes child was out in the public domain, it was Katie bar door on domain names. I would have done EXACTLY what the Sussexes did in respect to domain names for their children.

by Anonymousreply 273June 22, 2021 5:47 PM

[quote]William & Katherine are the real stupid people.

Why, because they are "trapped" as dimwit Harry put it?

Dimwit Harry, who said on tv, broadcast around the world, that "He didn't know he was trapped until Meghan told him."

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 274June 22, 2021 5:57 PM

Klan Granny Fallacies

- they're on the brink of divorce (Klanners have been saying this since 2019)

- Meghan has a much older billionaire lined up to replace Harry

- Netflix and Spotify are about to fire them

- they're going to do a reality show

- every pro Sussex comment on DL is made by a paid member of their PR team

- Meghan and Harry pay money for every single article we see in the media

- Meghan intends to make as much cash as she can 'merching' her children when in reality we barely see them, let alone see them advertising products. Lili is 18 days old and not a single photo of her has been shared with the public.

by Anonymousreply 275June 22, 2021 6:01 PM

[quote] William & Katherine are the real stupid people.

R272, says the idiot who is too dumb to get her name right.

by Anonymousreply 276June 22, 2021 6:03 PM

R269, simple solution then. Show us the domain names that were also bought at the same time as lilibetdiana,com that show the alternative baby names in the event the Queen asked them not to use her nickname. They don't even need to show all of them, just one, with proof of when it was bought.

They won't though because 1) they don't exist and 2) M&H don't do things the smart way, they do things the most self-righteous "how dare you question our poor judgment" way.

by Anonymousreply 277June 22, 2021 6:05 PM

HG Tudor on the Battle of Brothers update

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278June 22, 2021 6:10 PM

R269 I have to agree, it’s not that big a deal, and I’m a “hater.” The real shitty thing they did was just hijacking that name, and everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 279June 22, 2021 6:14 PM

[QUOTE] Speaking about the Cambridge kids - I have suggested in the past and do again, that it is a mistake to forget that one of the main witnesses to what happened to Charlotte during the fittings, etc. is Charlotte herself.

This is utterly ludicrous. Charlotte was only two years old when the fitting took place. Nobody remembers anything from their second year on earth.

by Anonymousreply 280June 22, 2021 6:18 PM

[QUOTE] The Sussexes’ PR team had to admit the embarrassing fact which we’d known all along, that they had purchased domain names based upon iterations of Princess Lilibet Diana.

This is normal practice. The Cambridges own their children's domain names too. It's to prevent others from using them to sell products or peddle lies. One of the Klan would have been swift to buy the domain name and set up an account about them being born by surrogate etc. M and H have never used the Archie domain and won't use the Lili one either.

by Anonymousreply 281June 22, 2021 6:24 PM

R278's link.

Tudor gives his take on what happened in the Fiji marketplace. Why MM abruptly left. Also supposedly video of MM berating staff.

by Anonymousreply 282June 22, 2021 6:32 PM

[QUOTE] saw this whole scenario played out with Cumberbatch's wife: the photos with squiggles on them "proving" the bump moved, where the moon bump line was. It was pathetic how those lunatic fans couldn't handle the fact their beloved Dorkybatch grew up, got married, and fucked and bred with a woman they didn't like

Yep. R239, the most prolific poster on these threads, spent years ranting about moon bumps when Louis Tomlinson of One Direction got a woman pregnant. To this day, she believes that he is being forced to fake paternity by his record label to cover up his relationship with Harry Styles.

Yes, the Sunshine Sachs Troll is a Larrie. That tells you everything you need to know about these threads. Crawling with the ugliest kind of conspiracy theorist - the Prancing Pony type who are banned on this board.

by Anonymousreply 283June 22, 2021 6:33 PM

R280, I remember reading that it was Charlotte, not Kate, who told William what happened.

by Anonymousreply 284June 22, 2021 6:33 PM

[quote]R279 The real shitty thing they did was just hijacking that name, and everyone knows it.

Because naming your child after its great grandmother is a high crime.

Jesus. Posters here seem much more invested in Big Liz’s own nickname than the old broad is, herself.

by Anonymousreply 285June 22, 2021 6:33 PM

[QUOTE] I have no idea who Cumberbatch is so your invoking it as some touchstone in these BRF threads is a waste. Is that another SS client?

How old and out of touch are you monomaniacs? You've heard of a PR firm but not of a famous actor?

by Anonymousreply 286June 22, 2021 6:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287June 22, 2021 6:40 PM

[QUOTE] ], I remember reading that it was Charlotte, not Kate, who told William what happened.

Yes, Charlotte gave an eloquent speech - aged 2 years old.

by Anonymousreply 288June 22, 2021 6:41 PM

No one is really concerned as to why they registered the name.

The point is they ASSumed, (as in what I assume anything I make an ass out of you & me) it was OK to hijack HM's nickname that was used by select family members (not Dimbulb & wife)

HalfWIt Harry told Fatty Corden that no one but Meghan could use Haz, because nicknames were personal.

It was a gross, unfeeling insult & they knew it.

Nice feeling, compassionate, evolved, woke way to treat your 95 year old newly widowed grandmother who loved & protected your sorry as-es. Whose final private note on her husbands coffin was signed w. this nickname

Haven't seen such sterling class like this outside of a crack house..umm Maybe that's it.

by Anonymousreply 289June 22, 2021 6:46 PM

New from River

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290June 22, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]'But Meghan is adamant the staff were not up to their job and could not deal with the pressure of working for her and understanding how she wanted things to run

From R287's link; she really does sound like a nightmare of a person.

by Anonymousreply 291June 22, 2021 6:52 PM

She is not even denying the behavior, merely excusing it. Such entitlement!

by Anonymousreply 292June 22, 2021 6:58 PM

Sorry, R285, but as I said, everyone knows it was a bizarre, presumptuous, and embarrassingly tone-deaf move, even you. Good try, though. It’s a hard thing to defend with any real conviction. Oh well, we’ll all get used to it, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 293June 22, 2021 7:02 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong. In the serene, loving, superior World of Wokeness, its OK. to demean, bully terrorize another human being who you feel is 'not up to the job.?

I thought the Queen of Californication Wokeness was the supreme rescuer of the downtrodden, the bullied, the oppressed, the trapped (as in he is without ball Harry). Do I have the wrong Queen? Is my definition of Woke wrong? I'm sooo confused.

by Anonymousreply 294June 22, 2021 7:02 PM

William is not a happy man. His face in repose is surly and miserable, so it's clear that he's spent much of his life frowning and carping. The prospect of working hard until he drops dead in his 90s must be depressing when all his friends will retire at 70.

by Anonymousreply 295June 22, 2021 7:03 PM

R295 - Agree with you. William looks terrible and Catherine does not look much better.

by Anonymousreply 296June 22, 2021 7:19 PM

R295 - William is starting to look like the 85 year old Duke of Kent.

by Anonymousreply 297June 22, 2021 7:21 PM

Won't matter what William & Catherine look like. They will still be King & Queen. No amount of plastic-azation, 'stensions, plugs will make Meghan queen of England or Harry King EVER (Thank you God!).

In case you haven't noticed, the U.K. ain't 'Merica

by Anonymousreply 298June 22, 2021 7:28 PM

That poor baby, with nothing but sour milk to drink.

by Anonymousreply 299June 22, 2021 7:34 PM

And shouting and screaming to listen to...

by Anonymousreply 300June 22, 2021 7:40 PM

She is a narc who for once can't close the deal. Trf was her true target/victim, she used hazybrain to control and exploit them. She had/borrowed/bought two children to set herself up for life. She has scammed PC by taking the money for her hideous wardrobe and selling the clothes that she received for free. She still hasn't returned the "blood' diamond earrings from Chainsaw Saudi Prince. Rumour has it that she hasn't returned a pair of diamond earrings loaned to her from the Queen, and their may be more jewelry missing/unreturned. She sadistically trolled the Cambridge family. She didn't fuck too much with Camila, because Cammie, I think, would cut a bitch. She is almost ready to leave Hazy, she has a bit of devaluing left to do to him. The Bench was an insult to him. Benched? But she can't close the deal because she needs those titles. She is psychotically determined to get them. Except trf isn't budging. Not only that, this queen of ghosting has now been ghosted for the very first time by a real Queen. It is killing her. W&K are winning. Overwhelmingly. The UK despises her, and now Americans are turning on her. She has driven everyone away now, including Doria. Rumor has it that Malignant is going to sue Doria for nine million dollars. Things should get very interesting soon.

by Anonymousreply 301June 22, 2021 7:44 PM

How does it make sense that multi millions are being spent on PR to no cohesive brand building purpose. Spotify may sue for breach of contract and there is not clear income stream they can rely on. Why spend so much rather than conserve money? Why keep attacking and threatening the family? What goals are consistent with these choices?

by Anonymousreply 302June 22, 2021 7:45 PM

R302 Someone's paying for it.

Follow the money and see where it leads.

by Anonymousreply 303June 22, 2021 7:47 PM

R301, any guesses as to the grounds?

by Anonymousreply 304June 22, 2021 7:50 PM

I think MM & the people at Soho House set Harry up from the start. They are bleeding him dry. Harry was an easy mark. What I will never understand is how the hell trf allowed MM to get past the gate at KP.

by Anonymousreply 305June 22, 2021 7:54 PM

I think the British press was holding off for two reasons: 1) Meghan was pregnant and 2) HM was still giving the Sussexes some coverage. Meghan lost both of those protections when she gave birth to the baby and named her Lilibet. Now the sharks see blood in the water and there is about to be a feeding frenzy.

by Anonymousreply 306June 22, 2021 8:00 PM

R305, photos from IG in Toronto may support your theory.

by Anonymousreply 307June 22, 2021 8:01 PM

I think Harry threatened to accuse them of racism if they pushed back. I think I read such threats preceded the marriage and continue, most recently through Scobie, inserting "future Head of State" into the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 308June 22, 2021 8:03 PM

The salient point in this whole sorry saga?

The magical claims of a billion dollar empire will never come to pass. It doesn't matter how much the HAMS spend on PR. At the end of the day your PR needs to have something they can sell. Something they can work with. Harry and Meghan are rather unattractive, middle aged, talent-less, charisma-less twits with the attention span of gnats. They are lazy and never stick with anything long enough to make anything work. They do not have what it takes to make it in Hollywood or anywhere else. Meghan achieved very little in the entertainment industry pre Harry. Had Harry not been born into wealth and privilege he would have had a fatal drug overdose eons ago.

I rather suspect the offers the pair of them thought would flow in have all but dried up. Corporate America is not going to court controversy. There is is only so many times you can tell your tales of woe before people tune you out. The cries of racism are ridiculous considering it was HM who led the charge against apartheid in South Africa. Markle has always claimed to be Caucasian. She has married tow white men. All of her previous boyfriends were white. She never dated a black man.

When the lid is blown off Markle and Harry's behaviours ad conduct Oprah Winfrey is going to look like a prize fool for giving a platform to two vicious lying bullies.

by Anonymousreply 309June 22, 2021 8:06 PM

She had a latino boyfriend in hs, allegedly. But to all the rest, pretty much.

by Anonymousreply 310June 22, 2021 8:18 PM

Oprah deserves to be made a fool of. That "interview" was a joke. She didn't ask even the most obvious follow-up questions.

by Anonymousreply 311June 22, 2021 8:21 PM

Oprah is a greedy 🐷.

by Anonymousreply 312June 22, 2021 8:23 PM

Philip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313June 22, 2021 8:42 PM

Was she really pregnant? She certainly wanted everyone to think so.

Look at her, smiling and talking to people while her mind is tick, tick, ticking, me, me, me. Ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314June 22, 2021 8:45 PM

They are not helping anyone, that is obv. I don't see how they are really making money though, either. Esp if Spotify sues them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315June 22, 2021 8:48 PM

R267 if you don't know who he is, you don't belong on DL and you're just a troll.

by Anonymousreply 316June 22, 2021 8:54 PM

Nope, R316, have been here for many years and have managed to get by in life just fine not know who that person is. I am guessing an actor or singer. So your enmeshment in conspiracy theories about some purported group of fans is not the cultural touchstone you think it is. Your comment is literally an example of trolling behavior at R316. You sound a lot like SS, they like all the conspiracy talk too. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 317June 22, 2021 9:09 PM

Every time I feel like I might be able to muster some compassion for them they do/say some nasty mean sh t. And its worse & worse all the time.

by Anonymousreply 318June 22, 2021 9:16 PM

No strategic thinking at all. They are like giant, spiteful children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319June 22, 2021 9:22 PM

Seems Bower is not a fan, his book may be interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320June 22, 2021 9:49 PM

Will one of these links provide me with real-time radio transmissions next time the police are called to their door? TIA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321June 22, 2021 9:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322June 22, 2021 9:58 PM

Has Harry been seen by LE wearing his Nazi uniform on any of the house calls the police have made, yet?

by Anonymousreply 323June 22, 2021 9:58 PM

Rumor that Harry may bring Archie with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324June 22, 2021 11:26 PM

Her teeth must have been grinding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 22, 2021 11:36 PM

A timeline

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326June 22, 2021 11:39 PM

Kid or no kid, nobody’s going to talk to him beyond the most anodyne banalities.

The BRF (OK, maybe not Eugenie) know better by now.

by Anonymousreply 327June 22, 2021 11:40 PM

This is a great example, we just saw them make the same claims against the BBC and threaten to sue and it turned out they were 100% LYING and have since admitted it.

"Robert Lacey, the author of Battle of Brothers, claimed this week that William was "horrified" about the accusations and confronted his brother in a "fierce and bitter meeting".

"The moment the prince heard the bullying allegations, he related to this friend, he got straight on the phone to talk to Harry — and when Harry flared up in furious defence of his wife, the elder brother persisted," he wrote in an extract from the book, published in The Times.

"Harry shut off his phone angrily, so William went to speak to him personally. The prince was horrified by what he had just been told about Meghan’s alleged behaviour, and he wanted to hear what Harry had to say."

The Sussexes have denied all allegations of bullying as inaccurate and insisted it was the product of a “smear campaign”. In a statement issued to the newspaper, they said the claims were “defamatory” and “based on misleading and harmful information”.

by Anonymousreply 328June 22, 2021 11:43 PM

R317- Oh, dear, are you lost? This is a gossip site. That is literally what we do here. People who seek publicly like a drowning man gasping for oxygen are fair game. The gruesome twosome want adoration and are so unbelievably entitled that they have worked very hard to squash free speech. That is one of many disgusting, abusive, arrogant, hypocritical, thin skinned, condescending character flaws that these two over privileged , below average IQ, fucktwits have revealed themselves to be. How do we know? Well, they publicly tried to blackmail the royal family! Can you imagine? Did you ever think we would see something as wtf as that?! They also merched a funeral wreath live on national TV - DURING THE FUNERAL!!!! The Queen's husband of 70 years. Did I mention he was a prince? You damn straight we are here to see the ending to this year long real life drama. The queen is beloved by many of us in America. We do not like some unwashed gutter trash abusing her, or any 95 year old grandmother. So all you stans and SS just give up. You have lost control of the narrative. Go away now.

by Anonymousreply 329June 22, 2021 11:43 PM

Check my post history, R329. Are you drunk?

by Anonymousreply 330June 22, 2021 11:50 PM

More rumored Doria gossip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331June 22, 2021 11:51 PM

R330- You are calling posters W&K Stans? That sounds like SS to me. If you aren't, my apologies. My post was meant all of the tiresome cunts who have screeched: "RACIST!" " BUT ANDREW!" KATE'S SKIRT! " After the last two days of the shit storm that is Markle, you all need to finally STFU and stop derailing our threads. Your biracial (when it's convenient) duchess is a psychotic demon from hell.

by Anonymousreply 332June 23, 2021 12:12 AM

I quite like the Cambridges and have never referred to anyone as a W&K stan.

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of Rach and am delighted that numerous newspapers are running the quote where she was called "sociopathic and completely unhinged."

I do my best not to derail threads and just block, it always seems where SS can get people into a back and forth that threads suddenly get nuked. I am the OP of the 1st stir the pot thread, now gone.

by Anonymousreply 333June 23, 2021 12:31 AM

R320- Does the thought of MM, the female trump, succeed ing in politics scare the hell out of anyone else? Bower's thinks she will be successful. Anyone agree with him? On my Twitter feed with Murky Meg and others, the talk is that MM learned all about conning, grifting, victimizing people from Doria. Doria allegedly betrayed Tom Markle by commiting financial scams and framing Tom Markle. She supposedly has a criminal past. H&M allegedly are possibly Involved with Russian money launders through Archwell and their Russian oligarch owned monstrosity of a home. Sorry if someone has already posted this, trying to post while being guilted by husband for spending too much time here. 😣

by Anonymousreply 334June 23, 2021 12:45 AM

I can't see it working, R334, but we live in strange times.

I read the Doria stuff as tax fraud re: a business. That may explain why she has never gone for getting licensed as a LCSW after getting the degree. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 335June 23, 2021 12:49 AM

R335- First, my sincere apologies for mistakenly accusing you 0f being SS or one of her insane stans. They have been all over our Twitter feed trying to hack our Twitter accounts to get them suspended. They have hacked my account 3 times in over a year. I am on my third Twitter account. Does anyone know if MM is suing Doria for nine million dollars? I think that was the amount. Has the YouTube video of MM and her mother fighting been confirmed? Are Doria and Orca Winfrey in the same cult/Church, Agape?

by Anonymousreply 336June 23, 2021 1:03 AM

We're cool, R336, thank you. The only part I have any certainty about is Agape, yes re: Doria and Opra and Meghan was raised in it and even went to the summer camp. You can see and hear the influence of The Secret on her, in The Tig, in the "I don't want to hear any negativity!" etc.

There was another vid today that mentioned the Megs/Doria/her partner falling out, also Doria falling out with Oprah and Gayle. Maybe more will come out in coming days.

SS is crazy on this board tonight. I blocked one troll on the Diana thread and most of the posts vanished.

by Anonymousreply 337June 23, 2021 1:08 AM

Is Doria a lesbian too?

by Anonymousreply 338June 23, 2021 1:15 AM

Yes, R338, she has a female partner.

by Anonymousreply 339June 23, 2021 1:25 AM

R338 for u

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340June 23, 2021 1:28 AM

R336, did u see this one? Grain of salt, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341June 23, 2021 1:30 AM

Prince Harry Is Angry, Unwell & Wants Revenge @ Royal 👑 Family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342June 23, 2021 1:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343June 23, 2021 1:43 AM

Were Thomas Markle and Doria Raglan were ever legally married?

by Anonymousreply 344June 23, 2021 1:51 AM

I have assumed so, R344. I think there are wedding photos. Why would you suspect it was not legal?

by Anonymousreply 345June 23, 2021 1:55 AM

Fiji

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346June 23, 2021 1:56 AM

Harry has been an angry fuck up for a long time. He seems to be very jealous and resentful toward his family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347June 23, 2021 2:06 AM

Something that keeps being demonstrated to me is that, if someone makes a big show of something, you can be reasonably certain that it’s misdirection and they are doing the opposite.

When someone stresses how much they loathe drama, you can bet they create it everywhere.

When someone says they value kindness, you can bet they’re mean cunts to people they don’t think are valuable.

When someone says homosexuality is a disgusting sin, you can know, without a doubt, it’s all they want to do.

Meghan’s “but is he kind?” and her commitment to “compassion” is how you know that she’s a mean cunt. (See also: folksy Oprah, joking Ellen)

by Anonymousreply 348June 23, 2021 5:49 AM

They are fighting multiple battles. A war with several fronts. I really don’t understand how she has the energy.

Actually I recognize this phenomenon as something my mother did. Conflict was her oxygen, her fuel. If she started flagging or doubting herself, she’d pick a fight with someone.

by Anonymousreply 349June 23, 2021 5:56 AM

Meghan has stamina for sure.

She's desperate to protect her ego, that's why she lashes out on people. Not a good look when you're accused to be a bully.

She has to perserve her image of being the most nice, the most compassionate, the most progressive, the most perfect in every way. If people point out she's not that perfect or has her own faults, she attacks them or ghost them. It's probably because she's, deeep down, very insecure.

Pray for the kids, between her and Harry they gonna have a bumpy ride.

by Anonymousreply 350June 23, 2021 7:04 AM

R320 Bower's book is going to be the one most eagerly awaited one of the lot. He's no Andrew Morton and sure as fuck no Omid Scobie. And the lawyers will be going over it with lasers to make sure he won't be sued, because he's going to go for her jugular, with receipts.

by Anonymousreply 351June 23, 2021 10:24 AM

R343 It's just more crap made up to sell newspapers. No one who knows the truth would tell the DM the time of day.

If Kate attends, it will be to support her husband and draw some heat away from him, or maybe provide a buffer between the two, the way Peter Phillips did at the funeral. I'm not even sure press will be allowed.

What articles like this do is make what they think are 50-50 guesses, so if they're right they look as if they have insider sources, and if they're wrong, they just don't mention it and move on.

It is claimed, experts say, insiders report, soyrces close to the couple, friends say, and careful use of the words could might may . . .

This isn't going to be like a televised royal wedding. More like Archie's christening.

Of course, if Meghan had been a different person, it might have been more broadly covered and televised, with wives and grandchildren all there.

by Anonymousreply 352June 23, 2021 10:39 AM

[quote]I really don’t understand how she has the energy.

On one hand, what else does she have to do?

On the other, I hear you... there's got to be some powerful force in you makes you unwilling or unable to just walk away from the stress and pressure of being that unlikeable on a massive, public scale.

by Anonymousreply 353June 23, 2021 12:15 PM

I don't rule out she doesn't show up next week.

by Anonymousreply 354June 23, 2021 12:17 PM

What I don't get is why she and Harry won't leave his family alone, go about their lives in CA and get on with it. They can garner enough of the publicity and attention they crave simply by getting on with some semblance of a life, some basic work output and the attendant pap walks and photo ops.

Instead they keep whipping up public opinion against them by poking at the BRF and most annoyingly, the 95-year-old Queen. The BRF have made it clear they don't give two fucks what the Sussexes do or say, as long as it doesn't involve or invoke any of them or their work. So make clean break from the past and get on with the future.

It's like they're willing themselves into a vortex of self-destruction. It's fascinating to watch.

by Anonymousreply 355June 23, 2021 12:53 PM

There is a saying that people's behavior makes perfect sense if they have a different goal than you do, R355.

Harry seems to have deeply resented his brother and family for a long time. The family may function as a stand in for all those who did not enable MeGAIN to have a successful Hollywood career. It all feels personally driven.

But, if they are getting help paying for the PR, what is THAT entity getting from all of this?

I still see a BRF killed Mummy film coming from that guy at Archewell's script and a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 356June 23, 2021 1:18 PM

They won't go away until they cause maximum suffering to them, R355 and get what they feel they're entitled to.

Dim can petulantly screech: "What Megan wants, Megan gets!", like a C-list movie villain but he was also reminding someone he felt was beneath him as a human being that what HE wants, HE gets...as he always has.

Mega can only do as much damage as Dim allows. Pathetic little ginger cuck.

by Anonymousreply 357June 23, 2021 2:27 PM

On one hand, it IS completely fucked up that William and Harry are treated so differently by their family (because one is heir to the throne.)

But Harry seems completely unable to create a life for himself despite having vast resources to do so.

Why is he still trying to compete in their playing field?

by Anonymousreply 358June 23, 2021 2:31 PM

They are actually trying to set up a rival court here in a country that does not recognize royalty. Wtaf? He wants a rival court where HE is king or he is determined to destroy trf in order to deny William his birthright. The ironic part is that I would bet William probably envied Harry much of his life because he was free of that enormous burden. They are both severely mentally ill and have explosive anger disorders. I hope the rumors about the children being cared for by hired caretakers are true. She especially is a danger to any children and animals as well

by Anonymousreply 359June 23, 2021 2:48 PM

How should Harry be treated?

by Anonymousreply 360June 23, 2021 3:00 PM

What is the mental disorder that causes cruelty to children?

I’ve seen this a few times in my life. An adult who immediately upon entering a new environment starts to pick fights with whatever children happen to be on the scene.

My father is married to one of these. My brother and I are reluctant to invite them to any social gatherings because she picks fights with our small children and our friends’ kids. She can’t be left alone with kids. And she will not allow our father to be out of her presence.

This means our father will probably never know his own grandchildren all that well because of this loon.

I had thought this was her own peculiar pathology until Megs came on the scene. Now I wonder if it’s a common thing.

by Anonymousreply 361June 23, 2021 3:04 PM

Sorry for that, R361, I have seen that too. They pick on the weak and those unable to defend themselves ime. Kids and animals instinctively avoid them as they quite obviously do Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 362June 23, 2021 3:07 PM

This just in: ANL granted right to appeal the Summary Judgement in Meghan's favour handed down by Mr Justice Warby in January.

Since the first Oprah interview, things have not been going well for the Sussexes.

The Sussex response will, of course, be more frantic waving of the race card against the Windsors, screams of victimhood, screams of smearing . . . all of which, tried before with no success, will neither help them nor harm the Windsors - especially the Cambridges.

by Anonymousreply 363June 23, 2021 3:13 PM

DL Fav Camilla Tominey has received a death threat against her three children from a rampant H&M supporter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 23, 2021 3:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365June 23, 2021 3:17 PM

R364...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366June 23, 2021 3:19 PM

The Megxiters are crazy and the Sussexsquad is not better.

by Anonymousreply 367June 23, 2021 3:32 PM

R367 I don't disagree however, I haven't heard about any Megxiters threatening to kill Archie and Lily.

by Anonymousreply 368June 23, 2021 3:37 PM

R365 Total spin and typical. Since when would the Queen comment or interfere in an exhibition mounted by the NPG? They put the photo in, quite logically. The Queen doesn't call them and tell them to take it out. Ipso facto, she still loves them.

No wonder the populace can't think.

by Anonymousreply 369June 23, 2021 3:45 PM

R369 Yeah the Queen would have nothing to do with this. Surprised that Richard Eden posted this because he seems to be pretty on the ball with royal stuff.

by Anonymousreply 370June 23, 2021 3:53 PM

Here is the new ANL thread. Not deleted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371June 23, 2021 3:58 PM

There is also a Part XII Recollections May Vary thread up as Part XI got paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 372June 23, 2021 4:02 PM

I like gossiping about the Sussexes as much as the next bitchy DL'er, but we don't need 3 separate threads about the Sussexes. All that does is get threads deleted and paywalled. We can easily talk about their court cases, etc. in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 373June 23, 2021 4:06 PM

R285 No one said it was a crime in the fucking legal sense, it’s the extra steps that the Sussexes did to get mileage out of the stunt naming that most take issues with. Also, if your only good defense is “it’s not a crime” then you know you did some lowdown shit. Tackiness aside, it the Sussexes being extra, like trying to score points with the public by saying it was to honor the Queen, and that she gave her blessing. The whole fucking point of bringing up the Sussexes buying up domain names doesn’t have to do with whether it’s a smart thing to do or not, as some idiots trying to divert attention from fucktard Sussexes are doing. It’s the fact that their lawyers and financial team knew about the stunt naming BEFORE the Queen. Contrary to the public lies Harry and Meghan were feeding the media.

by Anonymousreply 374June 23, 2021 4:24 PM

To add to what R374 is saying, HM has many namesakes: Her daughter, 3 of her granddaughters, and 3 of her great-granddaughters have Elizabeth as a middle name. The issue is not using the name Elizabeth: If the Sussexes had asked to give the little girl Elizabeth as a middle name, HM wouldn't have minded. She might not even have objected to their naming her Elizabeth as a first name.

The issue was taking the Queen's private nickname without permission, probably for merching purposes. That was presumptuous and greedy.

by Anonymousreply 375June 23, 2021 4:32 PM

The bizarre never stops. A past copyrighted book? That may have been plagiarized, at least in part?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376June 23, 2021 5:00 PM

Scieno rumors still out there re: both the Narkles and Oprah, in addition to the past documented involvement with the Agape cult.

by Anonymousreply 377June 23, 2021 5:27 PM

HG Tudor on the bullying allegations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 23, 2021 5:31 PM

[quote]What I don't get is why she and Harry won't leave his family alone, go about their lives in CA and get on with it.

Well, R356 is likely right and also I think they still want to be royals on *their terms* even though it should be crystal clear that this will never happen. I'll bet if The Real Lillibet offered them the chance to come home & make a fresh start in a new apartment in KP, walk arm & arm with Kate & Wills, etc, they'd take it in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 379June 23, 2021 5:34 PM

I don't think they would, r379. He might, but she wouldn't like sharing the spotlight with another woman - especially Kate.

Besides, how would they get their grift on?

by Anonymousreply 380June 23, 2021 5:38 PM

" probably for merching purposes"

R375 - What merching purpose are you talking about with regards to Lili Sussex?

by Anonymousreply 381June 23, 2021 6:30 PM

R376 She allegedly wrote this in the eighth grade and had it copyrighted with the Library of Congress. It wouldn't have been released without her permission.

by Anonymousreply 382June 23, 2021 7:00 PM

I think R380 hits the nail on the head. Meghan will not ever share the spotlight with Kate or any other woman. She cannot tolerate the comparisons and is likely quite jealous of Kate.

by Anonymousreply 383June 23, 2021 7:22 PM

How strange is that, R3822. We all had to write things in grammar school, who copyrighted it with the LOC?

by Anonymousreply 384June 23, 2021 7:24 PM

^ R382

by Anonymousreply 385June 23, 2021 7:24 PM

I've lost all respect for Orca but she's been too rich for too long to need crazy Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 386June 23, 2021 7:34 PM

The LOC doesn't handle copyrights. Copyright is now automatic in the US. If authorship is challenged, you might have to show evidence to prove authorship. Submitting it to the LOC under your name before anyone else would be good evidence.

by Anonymousreply 387June 23, 2021 7:34 PM

Isn't that very unusual, doubly so for a young child. Would we have even thought of such a thing Not to be dramatic or to engage in hyperbole, but I think she is homicidally jealous of Catherine. Catherine is everything MM fantasizes about being. Legs for miles, her thick, beautiful hair, model figure. Most of all she is married to William. The man who will be king. There are embarrassing pictures of smegs drooling lustfully at Wills. She would have taken him from Kate in a heartbeat if he had been willing. I think that is why she had her Soho house friend put the cheating rumor out there. She wanted badly to break up that marriage, but failed spectacularly.

by Anonymousreply 388June 23, 2021 7:43 PM

She has been involved with the Agape cult for decades and has promoted lots of new age charlatans. She has seemed to flirt with Scieno before and ran a commercial for the cult during the Narkle interview.

by Anonymousreply 389June 23, 2021 7:58 PM

R388 - William has been unfaithful. It is not just a rumor.

by Anonymousreply 390June 23, 2021 7:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391June 23, 2021 8:03 PM

It's not even a rumour, r390. It's completely made-up shit that exists mostly on DL.

by Anonymousreply 392June 23, 2021 8:05 PM

Media coverage must have been embargoed for a certain amount of time, which has elapsed. Here's the first coverage of the granting of the right to appeal to get the Summary Judgement overturned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393June 23, 2021 8:24 PM

I believe the William cheating allegations/rumours were started by a MM fangirl. After seeing what his parents went through I rather suspect William is determined to avoid that. He wants to give his children the loving and stable environment he never had. He also has the Middleton's who he loves and respects. He has everything Harry wants. Catherine is everything MM aspires to but falls short on every level. It wouldn't matter is she was a loving and kind individual but she is just Harry's toxic twin. At the rate they're going all they will have is each other left to turn on. Obviously a steel beam needs to fall on their heads because they don't seem to understand the RF is done with them.

by Anonymousreply 394June 23, 2021 8:33 PM

R392-- Then why are you here? Please- and I mean that - please feel free to find a site about her that you agree with. Otherwise, we know you are just that massively, embarrassingly ineffective PR joke called SS.

by Anonymousreply 395June 23, 2021 8:35 PM

Meghan and Harry would not ever come back to the BRF even if the BRF offered them the chance (which it won't). They want to be treated as William and Kate's equals: Equal housing, equal access to jewels, same HRH Prince/Princess titles for their kids, same number of glamorous royal trips, etc. That's not how the BRF works. It is a hierarchical institution. William will be king one day, so William and his family get the best of everything.

That said, what B-list royals get is pretty damn good. Harry and Meghan would have gotten even more if they'd behaved themselves. They lost perks like the KP apartment and access to the Royal jewel vault because of their own bad actions.

They had a sweet deal but flounced because they couldn't get the SWEETEST deal. The sourer their current situation gets, the more they blame it on everyone except the actual guilty parties: themselves.

by Anonymousreply 396June 23, 2021 8:50 PM

Harry and his wife are some piece of work, blustering bullies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397June 23, 2021 9:18 PM

Why do TV networks still think cringe worthy shows about H & M are interesting?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398June 23, 2021 9:21 PM

Well, may peope here on DL said it long before any newspaper figured it out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399June 23, 2021 9:24 PM

Let me guess. The Diana statue will be of her sitting on a bench (hence the book). Like the Taj Mahal shot. Conveniently Harry or Meghan will announce they renamed the kid Diana because the Queen is racist!

by Anonymousreply 400June 23, 2021 9:26 PM

I wonder how the good people of Dumbarton feel about this news?

by Anonymousreply 401June 23, 2021 9:27 PM

R394 - The rumour was started by Nicole Cliffe, a friend of Meghan's, and Giles Coren. Cilffe shared it in a Tweet which she swiftly took down. Coren also Tweeted it, in a quite vulgar one at that, replying to Hadley Freeman (a former journalist with The Guardian, lately pushed off due to Woke objection to something she implied about women being, er, actually women . . .)

"yes. it s an affair. i haven't read the piece but I heard about the affair. everyone knows about the affair, darling. even us Jews. (although admittedly I am quite a posh Jew). if such a thing exists . . ."

"Prince William’s Scarf @prince_scarf · Apr 30, 2019 Nicole Cliffe, who almost single-handedly ignited the cheating rumors (along with Giles Coren, MM SOHO bud) has left Twitter👏🏻. Despite her lame protests of writing her little “theory” for her few royals followers and having NO idea it would blow up (SHE HAD 135k followers!!)"

Cliife, budds with Coren who was one of MM's Soho House chums . . .

You see how it went.

They are both repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 402June 23, 2021 9:57 PM

^*Cliffe was booted off (oh, I mean, left_ Twitter) shortly after she posted the initial tidbit that she quickly took down. She had pronounced herself deeply pro-Meghan and hoped to serve as the "tabloid for Meghan" that the country lacked . . .

Just put the pieces of this anagram together and you get . . . M - E - G - H - A - N!

Can you imagine what sort of person you have to be to do something like that?

by Anonymousreply 403June 23, 2021 10:00 PM

R390 The topic of William having an affair was discussed at length on at least one of the previous threads that have been deleted. The falling out between Kate and Rose Hanbury stemmed from an argument about Rose's son Alexander allegedly bullying George. I believe details of this emerged in a podcast with Camilla Tominey and Russell Myers back in 2019. Rose and Kate have since made up and were actually seen out together right before the pandemic begin in March 2020. The rumours abut William and Rose having affair seemed to have started after the Daily Mail insinuated that William and Rose were very close friends. People online began running with this. What they didn't mention was that Rose's husband David Cholmondeley, who is the Lord Great Chamberlian, was also with William on the occasions he'd visit them.

by Anonymousreply 404June 23, 2021 10:01 PM

The Palace has just confirmed that contrary to Harry's claims, Prince Charles gave Harry a multi-million dollar lump sum payment in March 2020 to keep the Sussexes on their feet while they transitioned to commercial work. It's estimated the payout was at least $10 million USD.

by Anonymousreply 405June 24, 2021 12:00 AM

[quote]It's estimated the payout was at least $10 million USD.

How very disgusting. I certainly hope Charles considered it a 'nuisance payment' with the understanding that with that money came complete severance of any future financial obligation on his behalf.

Judging by Charles quick exit to Wales after his father's funeral, I expect that it was just that, 'a fuck-off and die' nuisance payment.

by Anonymousreply 406June 24, 2021 12:13 AM

Fuck off with your lies, R405.

The published accounts of Clarence House show they were in receipt of payments until the summer of 2020. Since the pot the money came from only contained £4m or so it’s pure invention on your part that it could be as much as $10m.

Does it show that (yet again) Harry was lying? Yes. But you’re no better. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 407June 24, 2021 12:15 AM

R407 £4.4m was just under $10 million USD in 2020 with the exchange rate as R405 points out!

by Anonymousreply 408June 24, 2021 12:20 AM

R405 & R407 £4.4m would have been closer to $8 or 9 million in the US.

by Anonymousreply 409June 24, 2021 12:22 AM

[quote]R404 What they didn't mention was that Rose's husband David Cholmondeley, who is the Lord Great Chamberlian, was also with William

Wills was him, too?

by Anonymousreply 410June 24, 2021 12:25 AM

^^ “Wills was schtupping him, too?”

by Anonymousreply 411June 24, 2021 12:26 AM

David Cholmondeley is all but openly gay. He lives most of the year in Paris with his boyfriend while Rose manages the great house and running the estate.

by Anonymousreply 412June 24, 2021 12:32 AM

Harry fully expected to have all of his costs (including security) paid for indefinitely. He seemed to take a great deal of umbrage at the fact he was no longer eligible to receive taxpayer funded security. He expected the Canadian taxpayers to fund his security and when he was informed the Canadian government would not fund it he hightailed it to the US.

During their OW interview, MM seemed to imply Archie was not made a prince because of his skin colour and he would not receive security for the same reason. The obvious follow-up would have been to ask why the taxpayers of Canada/UK should even be funding the lifestyle for a pair of middle-aged millionaires. Why is it acceptable for people who are struggling themselves be responsible for Harry's bills? MM told big fat porkies which went unchallenged by OW. Again I really assign most of the responsibility to Oprah. When this whole thing blows up, the lies are all revealed, the bullying behaviour revealed, the vast amounts of money spent on two worthless twats, the fact none of HM's great-grandchildren are fashioned prince/princess (The Cambridge children are because their father is in the direct line of succession) and security decisions are not made by the BRF, she is going to look like a moron.

It was disgusting to have a 37 year old man whinging away that daddy cut-off his allowance. When you quit a job you are no longer eligible to be paid. Millions have lost everything during this pandemic. Americans like Oprah and Gayle should refrain from commenting on the BRF when they do not understand how the institution functions. MM wanted the RF do stop her negative press coverage. The monarchy is constitutional not absolute.

by Anonymousreply 413June 24, 2021 12:43 AM

The two of them are fucking mental thinking they could get away with lies like that.

The question is, with this level of betrayal of his father and family, are they really still interested in taking the two back?

Why would Charles even take a phone call from his psychotic son after that?!

by Anonymousreply 414June 24, 2021 12:51 AM

God save us from stupid people.

The POT THE MONEY CAME FROM WAS ONLY WORTH £4m or so. The same pot paid out all of William & Kate’s expenses too...estimated at around £2m.

Nobody, absolutely nobody, said they’d been given £4m

Are all Americans this fucking stupid? Learn to read, cunts.

by Anonymousreply 415June 24, 2021 1:04 AM

I don't care if it's $4 million or 4 cents, why is a 37 multi-millionaire getting any money from dad just because he moved out of the house?

by Anonymousreply 416June 24, 2021 1:22 AM

They are so fucking stupid!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417June 24, 2021 2:05 AM

I thought that they were against the use of titles?

But if not, Archie could have used Harry’s other subsidiary title - Baron Kilkeel.

by Anonymousreply 418June 24, 2021 2:10 AM

The Sun's take

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419June 24, 2021 2:13 AM

Fair question, tbh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420June 24, 2021 2:13 AM

I call them Who?

by Anonymousreply 421June 24, 2021 3:05 AM

The original list of lies from O1 stood at 17, think Piers will have to update it now. Archie WAS offered a title, Charles had funded them with a substantial sum of money, etc.

by Anonymousreply 422June 24, 2021 3:11 AM

Archie wasn't offered a title. He was born automatically entitled to his father's subsidiary ne. If the Queen hadn't made William's kids HRHs, George would be Earl Strathearne. I think that's William's Scottish earldom after Duke of Cambridge.

Harry knew the moment the Queen issued the statement gifting him with the three titles (Duke. Earl, and Baron) that his oldest son would be Earl Dumbarton.

They are so curiously devoid of real political skills.

by Anonymousreply 423June 24, 2021 8:39 AM

Anybody think Dumbarton was an unfortunate choice in retrospect? They knew wot they wuz doink.

by Anonymousreply 424June 24, 2021 11:46 AM

Dumbarton is just a place name in the UK and it has been part of Harry's own titles for years. Brits don't say 'dumb' much - that's American; they say 'stupid' or, more colloquially, 'thick.

by Anonymousreply 425June 24, 2021 12:57 PM

I like this Twitter response:

I'm sure those in Dumbarton are feeling the love tonight 😬

by Anonymousreply 426June 24, 2021 1:07 PM

The total fund for the annual supplement for BOTH sons was £44.m or so. Harry got his £2.2 or so, about $3 million in USD at the time. If Charles added more from his personal portfolio, that wouldn't show up in the public reports the Duchy is required to make each year. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But the fact is, the sum Harry got from Duchy monies was what he would have gotten were he still living at Frog Cottage and a working royal, and was nowhere near $10 million USD. The Duchy monies also provided a separate "dress fund" for Kate and Meghan so that they could build wardrobes appropriate to their work, particularly as foreign tours often require accommodation to special customs of the host country, such as what Kate had to wear over five days in Pakistan on that tour last year.

Charles also offered the Sussexes a large country estate in Herefordshire, which isn't far from Gloucestershire, where Highgrove is, and is near the Welsh border and beautiful countryside. They turned it down.

Apparently, this area wasn't scenic enough for their tastes. They were probably angling for a place in the Cotswolds where they could be nearer the glitterati who have estates there.

Neither of them have a classy bone in their bodies.

Frogmore Cottage must have been a bitter disappointment. But it was offered AFTER Meghan and Harry had already been uncovered as abusive toward staff, alienated the Cambridges, and pissed off the Queen not once, but several times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427June 24, 2021 1:27 PM

I checked that story when it was first punted about. The Herefordshire property had only a small farmhouse. It’s a working farm with lots of barns and outbuildings and lots of people working it.

by Anonymousreply 428June 24, 2021 2:15 PM

Imagine Meghan's face when she, expecting some grand-sounding title, first heard Dumbarton – sad trombone. To be honest, my brow would furrow a bit, too. I admit I can be a shallow American about some things.

by Anonymousreply 429June 24, 2021 2:17 PM

There's not a thing wrong with the title. The Harkles are idiot, entitled troublemakers. For an American who "didn't grow up that way," she sure seems to be making a fuss about titles she supposedly didn't care about.

by Anonymousreply 430June 24, 2021 2:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431June 24, 2021 2:30 PM

The problem is: "Dumbarton" isn't MERCHABLE enough for them. Those two shallow fucks rejected it because it doesn't go with the image they think they're portraying and are selling to the world. It doesn't matter that the people of Dumbarton are good, hard working folk who they ought to be proud to represent. Those two spoiled, hissy-fitting twats just don't think it will look good on a t-shirt.

He should be called the Earl of Entitlement and she, the Duchess of Tantrums.

by Anonymousreply 432June 24, 2021 2:32 PM

R428, Charles had intended that property to go to Harry for YEARS, well before Meghan was on the scene. I remember seeing an lengthy article about it.

by Anonymousreply 433June 24, 2021 2:32 PM

" It's estimated the payout was at least $10 million USD."

R405 - Where did this number come from? Receipt please, This number is just conjecture and gossip.

by Anonymousreply 434June 24, 2021 2:34 PM

New from Lady C

Prince William ICES Harry & Meg/Diagnosed PSYCHOTIC/Plan 2 DETHRONE HEIRS B4 QUEEN passes/on SKIDS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435June 24, 2021 3:08 PM

R425 et al - Hardly a bad name in the US, either: Dumbarton Oaks is a famous estate, garden, and now research center located at the highest point in Washington, DC’s Georgetown.

Pretty posh neighborhood and gorgeous gardens...nothing “dumb” about it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436June 24, 2021 3:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437June 24, 2021 4:26 PM

Continued to fund from private $

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438June 24, 2021 4:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439June 24, 2021 4:29 PM

One take on $$$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440June 24, 2021 4:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 24, 2021 4:33 PM

River on the title

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442June 24, 2021 4:33 PM

If this is true and the film comes out, the Duchess of Dumb is toast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443June 24, 2021 4:38 PM

Agree, R443, stories have already come out but a video would brand her as worse than Tiegan as she was bullying a TODDLER and soon to be family member.

by Anonymousreply 444June 24, 2021 4:40 PM

R435 Lady C is alleging that Meghan has told people she wants Harry to be Regent after the Queen dies. Effectively she is allegedly planning to get Charles and William taken out of the line of succession and George made King after the Queen dies and Harry named Regent until George is 21. It sounds crazy, but you know, I no longer think it's outside of the realm of possibility now.

by Anonymousreply 445June 24, 2021 4:57 PM

Instead of asking how much melanin their spawn would inherit, the better question would have been which mental illnesses and personality disorders the poor thing would inherit earning him the title of Prince DSM V.

by Anonymousreply 446June 24, 2021 4:58 PM

I can believe that is her/their goal, R445.

by Anonymousreply 447June 24, 2021 5:01 PM

R445 - isn't that treason?

by Anonymousreply 448June 24, 2021 5:07 PM

Meghan does realize this isn't a nighttime soap, right? It would take far more than the machinations of a Z-list actress to disrupt the succession.

by Anonymousreply 449June 24, 2021 5:12 PM

She is batshit enough to plan R445 and Dim is stupid and spoiled enough to go along with it.

by Anonymousreply 450June 24, 2021 5:16 PM

R445 that goal fits perfectly with their chosen actions and inactions to date.

For all those who thought their actions made no sense, reconsider in this light.

They don't want to take down the BRF as an institution, they want to BE that institution. And they may try to throw mud at William and Charles to make their reigns impossible or unsuccessful.

by Anonymousreply 451June 24, 2021 5:18 PM

But Charles and William aren't politicians. They aren't going to get voted out of office. Even if Charles and William aren't favorites of the British people, they aren't going to depose them in favor of George and set up Harry as regent. It doesn't work that way.

The Sussexes are as deluded as those MAGA idiots who think 'fraud' is going to be discovered in the 2020 election and day now, and Trump will be reinstated as President by August.

by Anonymousreply 452June 24, 2021 5:22 PM

*any day now

by Anonymousreply 453June 24, 2021 5:22 PM

Yet this goal IS consistent with the choices they have made to date, R452...

by Anonymousreply 454June 24, 2021 5:31 PM

R428 The intent was to build on it, not have them live on the farm. Charles would have given them whatever they needed. He paid for the inside decorative renovations at Frogmore, and I'm sure he'd have done the same for that estate. The place would have been close to him. He wanted to have his son nearby.

They weren't interested because it wasn't a glamorous enough location. They tried to get the Queen to let them have part of Windsor Castle. Naturally, she refused.

They wanted the most upscale address they could lay their hands on. If they'd been nice people, they might have gotten Kensington Palace Apt. 1 and the place in Hereford.

But because nothing is ever good enough for Meghan, they'll end up with nothing in the UK. And no one anywhere is going to pretend that place in Montecito has the cachet that Kensington Palace has.

by Anonymousreply 455June 24, 2021 5:47 PM

I hope there’s footage and I hope it comes out. Not that I have any desire to see her narc rage, because I’ve seen enough of them in my lifetime. But maybe some other people need to see the veil lifted.

by Anonymousreply 456June 24, 2021 5:52 PM

R431 This is kind of old news. The tabs are just resurrecting every old story because they can smell blood in the water. Meghan's friends should shit up if they want to help her. "A little pushy" is going to be read as a code for, exactly the self-important bitch we thought she was.

by Anonymousreply 457June 24, 2021 5:55 PM

^*shut up, not shit up LOL

by Anonymousreply 458June 24, 2021 5:58 PM

Why do M/H threads keep getting killed? Why can't we allowed to have our stupid fun?! I don't understand why other DLers can't simply scroll past if they don't want to join it. It's been such a difficult year--what's wrong with gossiping about these nitwits. It's harmless and entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 459June 24, 2021 6:02 PM

[quote]They tried to get the Queen to let them have part of Windsor Castle.

Right, I'm sure her Majesty would be delighted to share her home and have Meghan traipsing her disgusting Hollywood friends through as if she owned the place.

What a vulgar woman Meghan is to even have made such a request.

by Anonymousreply 460June 24, 2021 6:07 PM

Because they’re being paid, R459, to stop anyone from offering anything but unending praise for these two grifters.

by Anonymousreply 461June 24, 2021 6:07 PM

From the recent Lady C video

1. One source told Lady C that they heard MM saying "We're one plane crash away".

2. Supposedly there is absolutely no chance that Harry would be made regent. TPTB already have this on their radar. The Regent, should it be necessary, would most likely be The Princess Royal with Prince Edward on the Regency Council.

3. Recent moves by the duo being recognized by more people as Blackmail. Supposedly they want Charles to give titles to A & LD as well as $$$$.

by Anonymousreply 462June 24, 2021 6:10 PM

Meghan also seems unaware of how deeply disliked she and Harry are in comparison to William and Kate. Charles has never been a favorite of the British people, but folks are willing to deal with him for a decade or so and look forward to the reign of King William. If something were to happen to William, there would be a wholescale revolt at the idea of Harry being regent while George is a minor.

by Anonymousreply 463June 24, 2021 6:14 PM

[quote] One source told Lady C that they heard MM saying "We're one plane crash away".

That sounds a bit over the top, even for Meghan!

by Anonymousreply 464June 24, 2021 6:19 PM

I could see her saying it as a nasty joke.

by Anonymousreply 465June 24, 2021 6:20 PM

R459, I think these threads would be safer if people would quit making pointless ancillary threads about every single thing the Sussexes do. One thread is enough for all of their shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 466June 24, 2021 6:21 PM

R466 I agree but many of the Sussex threads become paywalled and added to that the news about the is fucking ceaseless.

by Anonymousreply 467June 24, 2021 6:28 PM

For the last three days on Instagram, whenever I enter #duchessofsussex hashtag, I have not been able to view any posts and each time I've received the following message:

Top posts from # duchessofsussex are currently hidden because the community has reported some content that may not meet Instagram's community guidelines.

What the hell is going on? Has someone been saying mean things about her? Common bitches, own up.

by Anonymousreply 468June 24, 2021 6:33 PM

Robert Lacey addresses the William affair rumours in the revised paperback of his book: The short story, the affair did not happen. In fact the falling out between Kate and Rose, never happened either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469June 24, 2021 7:36 PM

As a break from the Sussex Drama, Princess Charlene of Monaco left for South Africa a few months ago. First for a state funeral, followed by some animal conservation work, and now a pesky ENT issue prevents her from returning to Monaco. She just missed her 10th wedding anniversary. She still has that very short haircut.

by Anonymousreply 470June 24, 2021 7:38 PM

R470 - It wouldn't surprise me that the infection Charlene has supposedly caught in Africa is from botched cosmetic surgery of some kind.

She was born in Africa, lived in Africa and since her marriage, travels to Africa usually once or twice a week. She would be fully vaccinated against the common diseases that are transmitted and she wouldn't be staying out in a mud hut in the bush. What "infection" could she catch? Ebola? This long infection doesn't make sense unless she had complications from a surgery.

by Anonymousreply 471June 24, 2021 9:15 PM

^ once or twice a YEAR

by Anonymousreply 472June 24, 2021 9:15 PM

I thought the infection thing was just a pretext, R471.

by Anonymousreply 473June 24, 2021 9:24 PM

This would be quite manipulative

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474June 24, 2021 9:39 PM

If he's carrying Archie in public, he can't be completely frozen out by family members: It would look like they were ignoring Archie, too. It would also be a great photo op to have the little boy at the statue unveiling. Of course, none of the other grandchildren are supposed to be there, but since when did the Sussexes care about the rules?

by Anonymousreply 475June 24, 2021 9:41 PM

Point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476June 24, 2021 9:47 PM

Well, duh. Sensible folks have been saying the Oprah interview was a pack of lies since March.

by Anonymousreply 477June 24, 2021 9:48 PM

[quote] If he's carrying Archie in public...

Archie is 2 years old. Harry shouldn't be carrying him. The little boy should be walking.

The idea of carting a 2 year old on 2 long haul airplane rides over the course of a week or 2 - sounds like a nightmare.

I'm doubtful that MM will let AH leave the US.

by Anonymousreply 478June 24, 2021 10:17 PM

[quote]Archie is 2 years old. Harry shouldn't be carrying him. The little boy should be walking.

Sez you

by Anonymousreply 479June 24, 2021 10:42 PM

R477 Frankly the only people who still absolutely believe the Harkles are as dumb as Trumpists.

by Anonymousreply 480June 24, 2021 11:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481June 25, 2021 12:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 25, 2021 12:25 AM

I loathe Jan Moir @ The Daily Mail, but not always...

"Prince Harry is back in the UK (or will be very soon), returning to the scene of the crime and quarantining at Frogmore before the unveiling of the Princess Diana statue next week.

One wonders how he must feel, back in the damp embrace of an English summer after the butterscotch, bittersweet Californian sunshine. Back in a country where he severed ties with every aspect of not just his life, but his very identity, too.

No doubt he will have done his triggering exercises on the plane, tapping his temples, humming loudly; the busy prodigal bee, returning to give the royal jelly a good wobble. He will be laying low in the gifted Crown Estate house where he began his life as a parent.

It was Frogmore that became the focus of Harry’s first skirmish with the British public, many of whom were aggrieved that £2.4 million of taxpayers’ hard-earned money had been spent on gender-neutral paint for the nursery and a state-of-the-art aircon system in a house the couple abandoned at the first opportunity."

by Anonymousreply 483June 25, 2021 12:55 AM

This was an interesting take. I think MeGain and Harry may have conflicting goals. I also think Diana really messed Harry up but he was off from the time he was tiny and the Spencer rage streak (and possibly the DV?) was apparent. With such disordered people, by middle age, is there any chance of change?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484June 25, 2021 1:14 AM

Lol, crazies on Quora are claiming the Prince Philip’s renunciation of his Greek royal titles was not legal and therefore Meghan is HRH The Princess Meghan of Greece and Denmark

by Anonymousreply 485June 25, 2021 1:23 AM

I will cut her!

by Anonymousreply 486June 25, 2021 1:27 AM

A curious leap of logic, indeed, R485. Many of their stans seem intellectually on the level of Dim.

by Anonymousreply 487June 25, 2021 1:34 AM

R487– Not really, I doubt Harry knows that his grandfather used to be a Prince of Greece and Denmark

by Anonymousreply 488June 25, 2021 1:36 AM

Maybe not, R488.

by Anonymousreply 489June 25, 2021 1:42 AM

It's been confirmed. Harry was seen arriving at LAX about 2 hours ago.

by Anonymousreply 490June 25, 2021 5:08 AM

Get in line, bitch at R486. I used to be an Australian real estate agent. There is a reason Sydney property is worth nearly as much as Manhattan, and it isn't the good manners of the realtors.

Watch me get her.

by Anonymousreply 491June 25, 2021 5:35 AM

I'm so over Meghan that the only time I set eyes on her during the second pregnancy was the Oprah interview, but there's no way she wasn't pregnant with Archie.

You can pad your stomach and ass, but you can't pad your face, neck and upper arms unless you're going to enlist a much better makeup artist than has ever been near Markle. Girl was a mess. Nobody expects you to look fabulous in the late stages of pregnancy, but there's no chance she faked that look. It also lasted a long time after the birth - longer than it normally would on a Hollywood actress.

I read the quote from Robert Lacey about Charles being likely to focus on getting Camilla accepted as Queen when he ascends the throne, and avoiding doing anything negative to the Harkles because it would be unpopular. I dunno where Robert Lacey gets his info, but (a) I'm not sure people wouldn't accept Queen Camilla with relative equanimity after all this time*, and (b) if the Harkles got shafted in the wake of the Queen's death, the British people would surely be more likely to declare a public holiday than cry.

*I do think not styling Camilla Princess of Wales was clever. That is how the public knew Diana and so there was more likely to be pushback against that. But people seem to quite like Camilla, and Diana never got near being Queen, so I doubt there'll be a fuss unless the press goes all out to create one.

by Anonymousreply 492June 25, 2021 6:01 AM

R488, when fake Greta called Harry and he completely believed he was talking to the real Greta, she told him that she'd recently discovered she had a connection to the Swedish royal family. He tried to joke back and said they might be related then. But the British royal family isn't related to the Swedish royal family. He'd probably confused Sweden and Denmark.

by Anonymousreply 493June 25, 2021 7:16 AM

R493 The Swedish royals and the British royals are related. The King of Sweden and the Queen are third cousins. The King's great-grandfather was Prince Arthur the third son of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.

by Anonymousreply 494June 25, 2021 7:21 AM

The Duke of Edinburgh’s aunt was Queen Louise of Sweden. She was the second wife of King Gustav Adolf. His first wife was also English (daughter of Prince Arthur referred to above, I think) - Princess Margaret of Connaught.

by Anonymousreply 495June 25, 2021 7:36 AM

Of course I am sure that Haz would have NFI of any of the above!

by Anonymousreply 496June 25, 2021 7:37 AM

[quote] You can pad your stomach and ass, but you can't pad your face, neck and upper arms

That’s true but I still think she augmented the bump at times with something. It’d get bigger, then smaller, and sometimes it was kind of oblong. I don’t know why she’d do that but who knows why she does half the things she does?

Do they make bras or bumper pads for baby bumps? It’s not my area of expertise.

by Anonymousreply 497June 25, 2021 9:27 AM

I can just see Harry as the UK's head of state representing the country to foreign leaders... not.

by Anonymousreply 498June 25, 2021 10:53 AM

Goss from Lipstick Alley. The trolls thread involved in upcoming legal issues called in a thread manager of sorts an Ozzie. Was brought in to bring thread back into line. Tone down the crazy. Also at least five regular posters have switched to their sock puppet accounts and are now on thread pretending to be new. All alleged Goss gathered from insider.

by Anonymousreply 499June 25, 2021 11:17 AM

Thriling. Thank God you told us. The inner workings of Lipstick Alley are vital to DL.

by Anonymousreply 500June 25, 2021 11:23 AM

None of what you're saying makes any sense, r499.

by Anonymousreply 501June 25, 2021 11:30 AM

R501 It never has and never will. Lunatics raving are like that.

by Anonymousreply 502June 25, 2021 11:36 AM

Well, I just had a look at LSA to see if I could understand what r499 was saying. I still can't, but the Megstans are talking complete bullshit! One of them posted an utterly *bullshit* tweet from Scobie trying to claim that when Harry said his family cut him off financially (and, at age of 36, why should they keep paying for him) and said this was in the first quarter, this meant in the April-June period because the UK fiscal year (actually, tax year) begins in April. This to try to prove that Charles was not still supporting Harry after the period Harry alleges he cut him off. But the term Quarter 1 is not in any circumstance used to refer to the tax year but the calendar year! That's equivalent to saying that January to March is the fourth quarter of the year.

And the morons at LSA believe this bullshit about Q1 being April-June!

by Anonymousreply 503June 25, 2021 11:47 AM

Lady C is a crazed hermaphrodite with dementia.

by Anonymousreply 504June 25, 2021 12:09 PM

R459 - Because there are too many of them, too often on the same topic, based on any new tabloid headline on exactly the same topic. No matter how some of us have begged posters to check to see if a previous thread exists on the topic, and to consolidate their posts to the original thread on said topic, they just keep opening new ones. It clogs everything up and frankly, annoys me as much as it does Muriel, and I adore gossiping about the royals (and not just the British ones, either, but the Harkles v. House of Windsor seem to have made every other royal family in Europe invisible).

There are already two threads about Harry lying about being cut off financially by Charles. What is the bloody point of two threads on that topic, which is also being discussed on Stirring the Pot and Gone Native Part ^ and Recollections May Vary XII??

If we could just keep it consolidated, they wouldn't be subjected to random house cleaning.

by Anonymousreply 505June 25, 2021 12:23 PM

[QUOTE] Because they’re being paid, [R459], to stop anyone from offering anything but unending praise for these two grifters.

You actually think M&H are paying DL to delete racist threads that could get the site closed down? You have a defective brain which is alarmingly suggestible to conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 506June 25, 2021 12:29 PM

We have seen that SS, employed by H&M, are pressuring DL to close threads. Nothing said about racism but you can’t or didn’t read it: “nothing but unending praise.”

It’s hardly a conspiracy theory. How could those two conspire to do much of anything when they fail so spectacularly, so embarrassingly, and so often?

by Anonymousreply 507June 25, 2021 1:02 PM

We haven’t “seen” anything of the sort, R507 - you are simply assuming that.

by Anonymousreply 508June 25, 2021 1:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509June 25, 2021 1:12 PM

I have no idea whether Harry and Meghan do this, but there are firms that specialize in reputation management and scrub the Internet of content that’s unfavorable to their clients.

My sister used one, and she’s a relative nobody.

by Anonymousreply 510June 25, 2021 1:21 PM

Some details about the Diana Statue Unveiling on July 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511June 25, 2021 1:24 PM

R497, I have even seen actresses in films wear them with bikinis so they must be able to match skin tones and somehow blend the edges. It goes over the bust and abdomen. I supposed one could pad the ass too. I knew of someone IRL who had a baby by surrogate but few knew and she wore this. Even in a quite hot climate too, for months. So they have gotten down to the general public as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 25, 2021 1:58 PM

RR505, the KGT / SS poster often opens new threads. He also makes inflammatory and racists posts to try to get threads deleted.

by Anonymousreply 513June 25, 2021 2:01 PM

This is so strange. Why expose a newborn? Why was there the claim the not so huge home was divided into 2 units? After taxpayers paid for it to be recombined from 5 units? Why not stay at Nott Cott for example, right at Kensington and purportedly vacant? They are always pushing odd or contradictory stories so we all talk @ it and SS has something to fill all that space with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514June 25, 2021 2:07 PM

R503, I believe that the lunatic/troll raves about the ANTI Megs thread on LSA.

by Anonymousreply 515June 25, 2021 2:09 PM

R510, given how controlling narcs are and their 7 person PR team and multi millions spent on PR, seems likely.

There are lots of tricks. The planted fluff stories also push more negative stories farther down using strategies re: algorithms, for example.

by Anonymousreply 516June 25, 2021 2:11 PM

BACKGGRID you say? The paps on call for Markle, see the Merchie/beanie stroll, Thomas Markle and Doria Ragland, now Haz? BACKGRID you say? And these 4 summon them for photos in multiple countries. SO organic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517June 25, 2021 2:14 PM

Harry is an ungrateful fucktwit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518June 25, 2021 2:16 PM

Oh great...now we have to suffer the “moonbump” cunts. And no doubt the cretins will start insisting that baby Archie was a doll and the toddler is played by an actor.

by Anonymousreply 519June 25, 2021 2:28 PM

A poster ASKED about moonbumps, R519. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 520June 25, 2021 2:33 PM

Will Earl Spencer stand in between William and Harry at the statue unveiling like Peter did at the funeral?

by Anonymousreply 521June 25, 2021 4:29 PM

Spencer is a messy bitch himself. They'd better put Diana's two sisters between the warring Windsor brothers: Sarah and Jane seem sane.

by Anonymousreply 522June 25, 2021 4:32 PM

Will Harry wear his Nazi uniform to the statue unveiling or did he leave it at home, you think?

by Anonymousreply 523June 25, 2021 5:10 PM

[quote]Will Earl Spencer stand in between William and Harry at the statue unveiling like Peter did at the funeral?

That's what this event needs - another appearance by Peter. Not that he even should be there, but he's a welcome sight from the pasty, pinched expressions of Wills & Harry

by Anonymousreply 524June 25, 2021 5:12 PM

Or better yet, dishy Mike Tindall.

by Anonymousreply 525June 25, 2021 5:44 PM

This is a fair question

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526June 25, 2021 6:04 PM

I think the Queen is very tolerant, but them saying she approved the name was probably when the line was crossed. “Perform your antics if you must, but don’t put words in one’s fucking mouth!”

by Anonymousreply 527June 25, 2021 6:13 PM

Why indeed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528June 25, 2021 6:13 PM

I would guess by the end of this year we'll know whether they can say or do anything or their incessant stunts and self-promotion and whining has ruined "their brand."

Seems to me people who say their behaviour says to anyone of substance or with money to invest that these two are unreliable, with big mouths and you take on that risk when you take up with them.

by Anonymousreply 529June 25, 2021 6:18 PM

Litigious too, R529.

I think that IS their brand.

by Anonymousreply 530June 25, 2021 6:24 PM

R497, I wondered if MM was augmenting her baby bump in the early months as it may not have been so apparent that she was the Madonna with child. Especially when she announced it at Eugene's wedding.

The displays of pregnancy were very over-the-top and she obviously did all she could to accentuate her condition. By the time she went on maternity leave, she was actually getting huge and certainly didn't need any enhancements. It was interesting that she pretty much stayed out of the public eye during that time.

by Anonymousreply 531June 25, 2021 6:54 PM

[quote]I would guess by the end of this year we'll know whether they can say or do anything or their incessant stunts and self-promotion and whining has ruined "their brand."

I guess that depends on what you want your brand to be; clearly they don't care about the UK - the emphasis is the US market. Right now, publications like VF appear to be hands off because they don't want to appear "anti-woke" (picking on a woman of color vs. a powerful institution), but the tone of the articles does appear that they're not taking entirely at their word (unlike Oprah).

If the goal was to be tabloid fixtures, it's fair to say that the mission is accomplished. But if the goal was to be serious people rubbing shoulders with big players, their credibility is very much in question and if turned out they lied, their prospects will dry up. It's not unlike Angelina - she clearly wants to be viewed as a player, but her scorched tactics with Brad have made her a pariah to those very same people

by Anonymousreply 532June 25, 2021 6:55 PM

The Queen is still alive. Thank you. Carry on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533June 25, 2021 7:04 PM

[quote]The Queen is still alive. Thank you. Carry on.

She is wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 534June 25, 2021 7:14 PM

I think Meghan is trying to use the Kardashian playbook: huge social media presence, constant merching, extreme litigiousness, nods to the big social issues of the day. She tried it in the UK and she's trying it now, and it failed miserably both times. Of course it was going to fail with the BRF, but she can't even make it work in LA, where the playbook was written. Meghan doesn't have Mama Kris's cunning or five fecund young daughters (at the time the Kardashians became famous) to market.

by Anonymousreply 535June 25, 2021 7:18 PM

Except do they have a huge social media presence? I wouldn't follow them if Harry posted dick shots, so I may be clueless. I don't get them driving social... they seem pretty traditional media so far as I can see.

by Anonymousreply 536June 25, 2021 7:32 PM

I have never really followed the KT fam but they had a show and then the members all spun off brands, makeup and clothes and such, no? What besides The Bench are the Narkles selling?

I genuinely believe they want to be a rival court and "best" his brother. Meghan has spoken of him serving as a regent to George. Who knows what crazy dark things they try to "manifest?"

And what are the Yorks up to? One sister has been quite chummy with the Narkles of late, despite the rest of the family being furious with the shakedown attempts as Philip lay dying. What are THEY up to? Has Haz promised them some future benefit? One sister has been working with PR to raise her profile and some even seemed to be cross promo with the Narkles, so she may also be working with Sunshine Sucks. Bears watching. It was rumored that Charles/William pay them $100k each to keep them onside, not much value for the money perhaps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537June 25, 2021 7:52 PM

[quote]Meghan has spoken of him serving as a regent to George.

As vile and pointless and crude as I think she is, I don't believe even she's stupid enough or craven enough to say something like that. It contemplates the death of her husband's father and the premature death of her husband's brother. That's vulgar, even for Meghan Markle. Whoever said it did her no favours.

by Anonymousreply 538June 25, 2021 8:06 PM

Two more points.

It also contemplates the death of a beloved Queen.

And beyond that, George would make more informed and intelligent decisions than Harry Windsor at any age.

by Anonymousreply 539June 25, 2021 8:08 PM

She is reported to have said, with witnesses, "we are one plane crash away from the throne." Bit of a theme, R538.

by Anonymousreply 540June 25, 2021 8:10 PM

Reported to have said... there's a lot of shit said about that woman and God knows she's earned it, but that seems a lot even for her, esp. with witnesses. I just don't buy it. And I think she's awful and would go away and never be heard from again.

by Anonymousreply 541June 25, 2021 8:23 PM

Believe what you like, R541, this was believed to be about her, not many people it would fit, back in 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542June 25, 2021 11:17 PM

King Ralph

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543June 25, 2021 11:18 PM

Gee, R542, if the source is Blind Gossip, I surrender.

BTW, I have a condo on the water in Miami... I will sell to it you for $1000. I just have too many and I like you.

by Anonymousreply 544June 25, 2021 11:33 PM

Oh dear, R544, I do hope it does not collapse with you in it! What a loss to the world it would be for your great wit to be extinguished.

by Anonymousreply 545June 25, 2021 11:40 PM

I'm amused you think you can judge it.

by Anonymousreply 546June 26, 2021 12:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547June 26, 2021 12:15 AM

"Plan to Dethrone Heirs?" hope someone is getting in front of the malice and nutters, if so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548June 26, 2021 1:44 AM

I know it's too KKK of me but I wonder if we haven't seen a photo of Lillibet yet is because she's as dark as Grandma Doria?

by Anonymousreply 549June 26, 2021 1:59 AM

We will likely get a photo of the baby's hand or foot while William is speaking at the unveiling event.

by Anonymousreply 550June 26, 2021 2:01 AM

Bringing over from elsewhere

"The buzz is that the Harkles owe their lawyers 1.5 million as of March 2021 for this lawsuit. The tab is still running with the appeal now set to go on. Even if she gets a million dollar settlement (unlikely), she'll still be out of pocket another million or more. Or rather Dumbass Harry will. Then again, to a narc, any amount of someone else's money is worth it to get a front page apology with her name front & centre. Link: Blind Item #3 TUESDAY, MARCH 02, 2021​ Blind Item #3The alliterate one is going to be out of pocket well over $1.5M after all is said and done for a $1 win. She doesn't have that kind of money, but her husband does. She told him for sure, the other side would have to pay. She was wrong.​ I love how the BRF just put out there that Dos Hrh did not get the Queen’s permission to file these lawsuits and in fact she was blindsided. That’s the word that “Hey Sussex lawyers, don’t come to BP trying to collect on your legal fees. This is not our circus.”

I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some serious discussions taking place at that law firm about the pros & cons of continued representation of MM. Lawyers gotta eat too."

by Anonymousreply 551June 26, 2021 2:24 AM

I'm sure they'll issue a black and white of a thumb or an ankle for the right price.

by Anonymousreply 552June 26, 2021 2:32 AM

I wonder if Harry will make a speech sounding like Diana's letter on the other thread, at this event? I wonder if that is why he is bringing someone to document it. I would not put anything past them and the Archewell guy does own the rights to to that BRF killed mummy! film. Who knows if he will get inside the grounds of KP again, they might seize the opportunity. I hope Lord Geidt is on the matter.

by Anonymousreply 553June 26, 2021 2:41 AM

Ah, I thought Lord Geidt had been brought back, perhaps that ended after Megxit. Shame that Charles and Andrew got him kicked out originally, might have avoided a lot of problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554June 26, 2021 2:42 AM

[quote]It contemplates the death of her husband's father and the premature death of her husband's brother. That's vulgar, even for Meghan Markle. Whoever said it did her no favours.

It also contemplates the premature death of Prince George. How long do you think he'd last with Haz as Regent and Lady Macbeth lurking in the next room?

by Anonymousreply 555June 26, 2021 3:34 AM

Harry made jokes about Scar at that Iger event.

This is funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556June 26, 2021 3:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557June 26, 2021 3:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558June 26, 2021 4:05 AM

More likely to appease Megdusa.

by Anonymousreply 559June 26, 2021 4:16 AM

Hope she turns up, iimpromptu, for support.

by Anonymousreply 560June 26, 2021 4:35 PM

What says DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561June 26, 2021 6:51 PM

I don’t know, R561, but whenever I see her in that Nurse Ratchet get-up in that photo I giggle.

by Anonymousreply 562June 26, 2021 6:58 PM

Harry doesn’t seem homesick at all. He spends as little time in the UK as possible.

by Anonymousreply 563June 26, 2021 7:08 PM

Remember, he is triggered by being in London

by Anonymousreply 564June 26, 2021 7:10 PM

God, R562, I'll never look at that photo the same way. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 565June 26, 2021 7:29 PM

When I first saw the white outfit, I thought she looked like a Muslim Cleric.

by Anonymousreply 566June 26, 2021 8:19 PM

Megdusa tends to dress like she's a villainess in some daytime soap.

by Anonymousreply 567June 26, 2021 8:40 PM

It's interesting that MM et al have jumped the gun again, justifying herself before she even knows the specifics of the bullying accusations. Unless she already knows the details, since the events did actually occur.

Sometimes it's better just to shut up and see what happens. If you are developing rebuttal information, maybe that should be kept quit as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568June 26, 2021 9:35 PM

^ quiet or quit, maybe they both actually work

by Anonymousreply 569June 26, 2021 9:38 PM

R569-She isn't capable. They are panicking, imo. I do think that they ever wanted out, they were forced out. They are rumored to be under investigation for financial fraud/misappropriation of funds (sic), the bullying investigation, and are desperate to be under the protection of trf. They are in serious trouble, imo. The court appealing of the ANL case. I am sure that he is practically begging to be allowed back into the fold, however, the family appears to be done with him. His best option would be to divorce her. That is his only chance of getting their help that I can see.

by Anonymousreply 570June 26, 2021 10:52 PM

R568 I say let her release it. This seems to be a blatant attempt to get in front of what they fear is going to be a damaging story. But of course if she does release this dossier and like everything they do will most likely backfire. I've said it on other threads but H&M's biggest problem is their own knee jerk reactions.

A real question is, how can she even know what's in the report (which allegedly is still ongoing) unless she already knows because basically the allegations are based in truth. Also, if she names names, those people can sue her for libel and that would force BP to provide receipts. Her best bet would be to just stay quiet and see what happens. Remember BP is presently under no obligation to actually release the report as it is an internal HR matter. But of course she won't, she is not capable of doing that.

by Anonymousreply 571June 26, 2021 11:03 PM

Megha-lomaniac is such an ingrate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572June 26, 2021 11:07 PM

Never have I seen two people with so very much completely destroy their selves and their childrens future so unnecessarily. It is really astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 573June 26, 2021 11:08 PM

This dossier is a blatant attempt to try and scare former staff away from participating in the investigation.

by Anonymousreply 574June 26, 2021 11:14 PM

I agree, R574. She is wants their names and any other info she can obtain for just that reason. She is a bully, this is what she does.

by Anonymousreply 575June 26, 2021 11:25 PM

She may have triggered some of those staffers to fall off the fence and run to the third party investigators with their statements and documentation. Her comments already indicate that she found existing personnel, with excellent work histories, not up to "her standards".

The incompetentcies of a new and totally inexperienced supervisor, jumping in and wanting immediate changesb(and it seems she changed her mind a lot about almost everything) , not working with HR and within existing standards or protocols. And overplaying her hand as the "royal duchess".

It should be an interesting summer.

by Anonymousreply 576June 26, 2021 11:33 PM

R576 “It should be an interesting summer”

Indeed it should. Just watching the Duchess’ stans continue to tie themselves into knots as they try and fail to support her increasingly shrill and desperate efforts at relevancy should be very entertaining. For us, anyway, if not for them.

Buttered popcorn or plain?

by Anonymousreply 577June 27, 2021 12:06 PM

Imagine what will happen to those raising issues once certain parties are able to leak it and their dogs start doxxing and smearing.

by Anonymousreply 578June 27, 2021 1:40 PM

A 30-page dossier justifying their terrible treatment of staff makes them look guilty AF and completely unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 579June 27, 2021 3:10 PM

True, R579. Bit obsessive too. So much for enjoying that new baby, eh? I am sure that Spotify will find this a better use of their time than say, generating podcasts. Surely there are stories of staff abuse from California that may yet be shared.

by Anonymousreply 580June 27, 2021 3:24 PM

Markle is interesting because it’s usually financial stressors that cause crazy people to decompensate.

She doesnt have these— not really. She may want to be at Catherine’s level, but that’s not the same thing as not knowing where your be next dollar is coming from.

by Anonymousreply 581June 28, 2021 6:28 AM

It's about power and ego for people like Meghan, not money (not always). Control is also a big factor. She may be/have always been moderately OCD. Getting into a massive public enterprise like BRF just put her control issues up there on a large stage,

by Anonymousreply 582June 28, 2021 11:50 AM

Interesting bit in the Daily Mail about Jessica Mattelney posting on Instagram how friends in your life are replaced.

by Anonymousreply 583June 28, 2021 12:15 PM

How do you supposed Meghan is entertaining herself while Harry is away?

by Anonymousreply 584June 29, 2021 12:18 AM

Book of Spells?

by Anonymousreply 585June 29, 2021 1:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586June 29, 2021 3:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587June 29, 2021 3:29 AM

Markus is her fav company, R584. Undoubtedly they are plotting and scheming re: July 1.

by Anonymousreply 588June 29, 2021 3:31 AM

Who else can't wait until July 1st to see more drama?

by Anonymousreply 589June 29, 2021 3:38 AM

R587 Ouch. Grrrrr.

by Anonymousreply 590June 29, 2021 3:57 AM

Wait a minute! David Foster is acting as a father to Prince Harry! Doria Ragland is there to give him added support and advice! The BRF are the family that Meghan never had!!

Uh, never mind...

by Anonymousreply 591June 29, 2021 5:01 AM

[quote]Who else can't wait until July 1st to see more drama?

Actually, I think there won't be drama; no one will be around by Wills, who will show up looking somber, say some speech about his mom, maybe shake Harry's hand & chat him up a bit...and leave. All the others are in Scotland so unless he goes to Scotland too, he can't photobomb Chuck or Granny

by Anonymousreply 592June 29, 2021 8:53 AM

R584 With her index finger?

by Anonymousreply 593June 29, 2021 10:26 AM

R592 - yes, but I'm waiting to see what stunt Meghan pulls.

by Anonymousreply 594June 29, 2021 11:49 PM

Is this thread still going about this boring fucking family? Like the Qanon cult and you folks thrive on make believe drama and tabloid fodder.

Oy vey!

by Anonymousreply 595June 30, 2021 12:13 AM

She'll probably release her own very special video tribute to Diana.

by Anonymousreply 596June 30, 2021 12:17 AM

I think both Narkles will act out. Call it a hunch. He is bringing someone to document it for their forthcoming burn the family to the ground doc, gotta grab that footage. I thought William was about to crack a tooth at the funeral procession antics, shame he cannot focus on remembering his mother with Harry present and eager to exploit and monetize her memory and use it to harm William and the family.

by Anonymousreply 597June 30, 2021 12:18 AM

Now they say he won’t tell them what he’s wearing, rehearse, or show them his speech in advance.

Trouble on Thursday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598June 30, 2021 12:29 AM

Why would they allow Haz to film the ceremony?

by Anonymousreply 599June 30, 2021 12:36 AM

Time for a new thread!

by Anonymousreply 600June 30, 2021 12:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!