Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tell me about Doria Ragland

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 5:32 AM

Very cute picture.

I wonder what degree she received?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2018 4:29 PM

She was beaming with pride at the wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2018 4:31 PM

I want to meet cousin David.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2018 4:33 PM

Meghan's half-brother Tom is a ginger!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2018 4:33 PM

Has she got a present partner or is she single? Not much is out there about her apart from yoga, social worker, Los Angeles. I got a fuller picture ( now revised) of Thomas Markle in her pre Duchess days from Meghan Markle than her mother. She's got a cute chin.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2018 5:23 PM

She's got a lover, she's a lesbian. And MM is bi, she's had female lovers before herself.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2018 5:45 PM

[quote] Has she got a present partner or is she single?

Liar, liar.

Show proof.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2018 3:52 PM

I always have always thought that MM and Jessica (shit-for-taste) Mulroney were a bit more than BBF's. MM is touchy-feely with her in a way she never is with mental defect Harry. There have been rumors of Harry, Marcus Allen from Soho house, MM and roast chicken for years. I would love to know if the rumor of MM sueing Doria for something like six million dollars is true.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 5:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!