Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Beyonce the most overrated "artiste" in music history? PART 2!

Continue arguing amongst yourselves, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 6, 2021 10:43 PM

Yes. I mean she is okay but people act like she shits grammys.

by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2021 2:04 AM

PART 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2021 2:05 AM

Judging by her recent albums that have completely flopped, she is not going to be the legend the media and her fans would like us to believe after she’s dead and the PR checks run dry. She’s a jack of many trades, master of none. Her greatest talent is listening to her gigantic creative team and following the lead of what the higher ups want from her. That’s why she’s “untouchable” at the moment, she never opens her mouth and is completely inoffensive. She looks like a white woman with slightly tan skin, so she doesn’t scare any white executives. Lady Gaga has a much better/more versatile voice, Ariana has a way bigger range, Adele and Rihanna have much better timbre. Ciara, Shakira (and Britney in her prime) are worlds better dancers, Doja Cat is already on par dance wise. Rihanna, Gaga, and Shakira have more charisma. She has bad taste and is not a style icon like Rihanna, she’s not even as rich as Rihanna. She’s not incredibly famous on a global scale compared to Gaga, Rih, Taylor, Shakira or Madonna. She can’t write, she can only sing one way, except for her latest releases in which she insists on trying out this awful croaky talk/rap/singing that reallllly doesn’t suit her. She truly is the emperor with no clothes. Her and the people around her must’ve made the most incredible media connections, because the adoration from publications does not line up with her actual relevance to anyone not in her fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2021 2:27 AM

She pretty much took over the niche for black female pop star by having no competition. Dating and marrying Jay-Z helped her career because of his industry connections. She had the good looks and established popularity from Destiny's Child.

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2021 2:40 AM

There's still an active thread with this topic.

The two of you couldn't wait until the other thread was filled up before starting a new one?

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2021 2:59 AM

That nutjob on a meth binge who is posting all day and night about Yashar Ali is trying to keep his hate going on this thread about Beyonce too. He did the same things to Jussie Smollett and Supermodels of the 1980s!! Tori Amos and Jessica Lange. John Mulaney. Look up sick fuck in the dictionary and see the OP. He's nutty. A racist TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2021 4:01 AM

Attention: Tony Travostino

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2021 4:07 AM

Tony is off for the night dear. Try emailing on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2021 4:10 AM

and your use of "fag" is not likely to endear him to you.

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2021 4:12 AM

[quote] She looks like a white woman with slightly tan skin

She really doesn't. Makeup and that blond weave does wonders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2021 4:13 AM

She had a nose job before her solo career and she keeps wearing the straight blonde weave. She is now pumping her lips with fillers and I think she undid her nose job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2021 4:17 AM

R9 is the one who keeps using the F word. Tony will get the message. A lot of us report this OP.

by Anonymousreply 12June 13, 2021 4:18 AM

No, dear, you are the one.....and Tony can tell who says what.

by Anonymousreply 13June 13, 2021 4:20 AM

She’s bland.

by Anonymousreply 14June 13, 2021 4:21 AM

R3, Beyonce is far more interesting and makes albums far more musically creative and daring than ANY of those other female artists you named. NONE of her album's flopped including her last album Lemonade which was a success by any measure. In fact with Lemonade she became the first female artist to have her first six studio albums ALL debut at NUMBER 1. So you're just a lying, sniveling, pathetic, useless hater who should do the world a favor and go fellate the tailpipe of a mack truck. F**k off.

by Anonymousreply 15June 13, 2021 4:25 AM

Yes, yes, as you've declared numerous times. You aren't convincing anyone R15.

by Anonymousreply 16June 13, 2021 4:28 AM

Exactly what r3 said.

by Anonymousreply 17June 13, 2021 4:29 AM

I'm not a fan

by Anonymousreply 18June 13, 2021 4:31 AM

I think Solange, Janet, Aaliyah, Erykah Badu, Janelle Monae, Dawn Richard, SZA and Tinashe all have consistently good and creative albums. As for Beyoncé, I would only say "4" and "Beyoncé " were musically creative.

by Anonymousreply 19June 13, 2021 4:39 AM

r6 gurl I have no idea what youre talking about. You can see my post history honey, I am just helping to facilitate the pointless bitchery regarding Beyonce Knowles-Carter & friends!

r5 why procrastinate? the last thread filled up because of hoes arguing with each other over nothing 😁

💃🏽💃🏽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 13, 2021 6:34 AM

She's talented but overrated just like Billie Eilish.

by Anonymousreply 21June 13, 2021 9:04 AM

[quote]What I want to ask of [R564] and everyone is - Why is Beyonce so continually singled out on threads of Datalounge, weekly and for years? You can say she doesn't measure up to the old time greats, but that's not why she generates so much hate and discussion here. And if you really know anything about the technicalities of singing, Bey would be one of the last modern artists to criticize. So I guess my question is rhetorical. Of course there are black people who dislike Beyonce. But they are not the ones who start these threads every week for a decade. WHY is THAT racist fuck allowed to continue?

We celebrate all those other female artists all the time. I posted about 8 songs on a thread about Bettye Lavette a while back. The thread had about 24 posts. We still love every song.

Beyonce is part of the best selling female stars arguments. Pointless to me. I can't stand Lady Gaga, but the bitch can sing. And has sold a lot of records.

The Beyonce hate is racially motivated AND because she has such a sexual stage presence. Simple as that. Ancient white f@gs have a hard time with her. She's fierce but not humble. She's country but not a movie of the week. She's part of a successful girl group and even more famous as a solo artist, but she's not Miss Ross. She's not Tina Turner either - that's true. I was 2 years old when Tina had her comeback. The eldergays are always reliving their disco gloryhole years on this site. So many can't hide their resentment that black people are now prominent in mainstream arts and culture.

People slagged on Toni Braxton on this thread too. Not everyone who sings well becomes a legend. Phyllis Hyman, Deniece Williams, Jody Watley, the great Jill Scott and Lisa Fischer are footnotes.

Beyonce is already a legend. She isn't the greatest. Only one person can have that title.

Jill Scott a footnote? To WHOM? Just because someone sells more records doesn't mean that they are the best at what they do. Chevy sells more cars than Audi - which one do you want? Do you want a Big Mac or a porterhouse steak? I think that Jill's music is far more cerebral than Beyonce's. Whether or not you think she's a better or worse singer depends on your own opinions.

And Beyonce the greatest? If YOU think she is, fine, but not everyone has to agree with you, do they? And I can't stop the bigots from posting; they are trash, but they have nothing to do with me. I've stated my case. I am black, proud to be black and I can't stand Beyonce because I think that her singing is overrated and I don't like her created-by-a-committee image. And as much as I dislike her, her stans annoy me even more. And the paraphrase an old saying, "I don't know much about music, but I know what I like".

by Anonymousreply 22June 13, 2021 1:22 PM

[quote]What I want to ask of [[R564]] and everyone is - Why is Beyonce so continually singled out on threads of Datalounge, weekly and for years? You can say she doesn't measure up to the old time greats, but that's not why she generates so much hate and discussion here. And if you really know anything about the technicalities of singing, Bey would be one of the last modern artists to criticize. So I guess my question is rhetorical. Of course there are black people who dislike Beyonce. But they are not the ones who start these threads every week for a decade. WHY is THAT racist fuck allowed to continue? We celebrate all those other female artists all the time. I posted about 8 songs on a thread about Bettye Lavette a while back. The thread had about 24 posts. We still love every song.

Beyonce is part of the best selling female stars arguments. Pointless to me. I can't stand Lady Gaga, but the bitch can sing. And has sold a lot of records.

The Beyonce hate is racially motivated AND because she has such a sexual stage presence. Simple as that. Ancient white f@gs have a hard time with her. She's fierce but not humble. She's country but not a movie of the week. She's part of a successful girl group and even more famous as a solo artist, but she's not Miss Ross. She's not Tina Turner either - that's true. I was 2 years old when Tina had her comeback. The eldergays are always reliving their disco gloryhole years on this site. So many can't hide their resentment that black people are now prominent in mainstream arts and culture. People slagged on Toni Braxton on this thread too. Not everyone who sings well becomes a legend. Phyllis Hyman, Deniece Williams, Jody Watley, the great Jill Scott and Lisa Fischer are footnotes.

Beyonce is already a legend. She isn't the greatest. Only one person can have that title.

Jill Scott a footnote? To WHOM? Just because someone sells more records doesn't mean that they are the best at what they do. Chevy sells more cars than Audi - which one do you want? Do you want a Big Mac or a porterhouse steak? I think that Jill's music is far more cerebral than Beyonce's. Whether or not you think she's a better or worse singer depends on your own opinions.

And Beyonce the greatest? If YOU think she is, fine, but not everyone has to agree with you, do they? And I can't stop the bigots from posting; they are trash, but they have nothing to do with me. I've stated my case. I am black, proud to be black and I can't stand Beyonce because I think that her singing is overrated and I don't like her created-by-a-committee image. And as much as I dislike her, her stans annoy me even more. And the paraphrase an old saying, "I don't know much about music, but I know what I like".

by Anonymousreply 23June 13, 2021 1:23 PM

The Bey and f@ggot troll is posting from different accounts and is all over the place. At times claiming they are not a huge Bey fan and not everyone who doesn't like her is racist while screaming "racist white f@ggot" at anyone who dares speak about not worshipping their idol. Bipolar, meth binge or mere trolling....FF and block.

by Anonymousreply 24June 13, 2021 1:43 PM

Most threads get taken over by these psychotic cunts with 50 sock puppet accounts like Janbot. Some threads are nothing but these psychotic cunts talking to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 25June 13, 2021 1:46 PM

A few weeks ago there was some psychotic troll going around accusing me of being another poster and of saying stuff I never did and they were talking all kinds of crazy shit about TPTB were watching and taking note and soon we would all be banned and we were all racists. I'm pretty sure it was this psychotic Bey troll.

by Anonymousreply 26June 13, 2021 1:52 PM

This guy is the worst. He has multiple accounts and is constantly talking to himself. It's a shame this board isn't better moderated.

by Anonymousreply 27June 13, 2021 2:00 PM

Are we sure it's not Matt A in disguise. Same MO or is there some template trolls follow so they all sound the same?

by Anonymousreply 28June 13, 2021 2:04 PM

Beyonce's fans are trash.

by Anonymousreply 29June 13, 2021 2:28 PM

They really kind of are r29.

by Anonymousreply 30June 13, 2021 2:31 PM

R24 He made a huge deal of me posting from 2 different devices. I was using my laptop because my phone takes 2 1/2-3 1/2 hours to charge from 0%-100%. The charging port is fucked up. He called me an old man when I'm in fact 6 years YOUNGER than him. Also he uses the word "fags" and has just used the word "slagged" which is British. British people almost never use the F word to refer to homosexuality. It's generally used to refer to cigarettes and meatballs across the pond.

I'm starting to think "King" is .

by Anonymousreply 31June 13, 2021 9:12 PM

I don't think I ever paid much attention to but I may have blocked him pretty early on. What's his deal?

by Anonymousreply 32June 13, 2021 9:16 PM

R32 Unbalanced Yashir Ali lookalike who constantly posts TikTok links and sends thristy DMs to twinks on social media. He once catfished a straight guy named Harrison (who used to work at Home Depot and was being hounded on TikTok by some creepy fat old guy) in order to get his nudes.

He's in the same league as Davida, Erna, KGT and the rest of the LSA cunts and the others.

by Anonymousreply 33June 13, 2021 9:21 PM

Sure R33. Boy, you really are reaching in the trolling department aren't you? That's comical. Someone's an LSA cunt but it's not me. Why do you project so much?

by Anonymousreply 34June 13, 2021 9:36 PM

R34 I was talking about .

by Anonymousreply 35June 13, 2021 10:09 PM

Good, because I was thinking your were a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 36June 13, 2021 10:13 PM

R16, I have not said this many times. This is the first time I've posted on this. And I don't have to convince anyone of the FACTUAL content of my post. Namely, the number one albums.

by Anonymousreply 37June 13, 2021 10:24 PM

R36 No. Just describing the behaviors of one ( ).

by Anonymousreply 38June 13, 2021 10:29 PM

To get back on topic. Beyoncé had good luck and timing to dominate as a black female pop star. She was fresh off the success of Destiny's Child and already had some film roles like Goldmember and Carmen.

She had no competition. Aaliyah died, Ashanti had her career derailed by the Murder Inc fiasco, Brandy was on a break, Faith, Mya and Monica fizzled out, Toni and Janet were getting too old, Nivea, Amerie and Tweet weren't going to last honestly, etc cetera.

Crazy in Love had a very distinctive sound at the time and the Jay-Z feature capitulated her to stardom. Ciara, Cassie, Keri Hilson, Keyshia Cole, Rihanna, Teiarra Mari and Tiffany Evans were some that were promoted to be competition. Though only Rihanna and Ciara stood out and along with Mariah they charted with Beyoncé through the mid to late 2000s. Rihanna ended up most successful. Then Nicki joined in the 2010s as competition for Beyoncé and Rihanna as Ciara fell off and Mariah aged out.

Beyoncé had to set herself apart further by crafting this "hood goddess" persona and embraced the emerging trap sound. Withdrawing more from the public eye and doing surprise releases. Each release being accompanied by a high budget music video.

The Beyhive probably always existed but really grew due to social media like Twitter. Beyoncé's team had a hand in its growth and they manufacture controversy or rumors to get the stans riled up.

Beyoncé is losing relevance though. Summer Walker, Doja Cat, HER, SZA and Chloe x Halle are what's popular now. There actually is more diversity for black female pop stars now and Beyoncé isn't the dominant tour-de-force anymore and neither is Rihanna or Nicki.

by Anonymousreply 39June 14, 2021 12:33 AM

[quote]Ashanti had her career derailed by the Murder Inc fiasco

Jennifer Lopez too. She was huge in urban music in the early 2000s because of Irv Gotti and Ashanti generating #1 hits for her. Beyonce's first solo album came along right at the perfect time to deal a finishing blow to all their chart topping.

by Anonymousreply 40June 14, 2021 12:43 AM

Beyoncé was also helped by the fact she has a real voice. Especially compared to the likes of Britney, Ashanti, J. Lo, Ciara and Amerie. Beyoncé had her ballads that did well and gave her adult contemporary hits.

by Anonymousreply 41June 14, 2021 12:49 AM

Agreed w the cunt at R41. Beyonce is everything Jane Jacket could never be. Bey can sing for real. Bey can dance for real. Bey has cultural relevance for several generations and is not just famous for shoving her areolas in everyone's face like Jane. Bey's acting is questionable. I've never seen her in anything I can recall. Bey solo has about 10 songs I love and can listen to anytime. Jane Jacket's whispercooing, weak lil voice has gotten annoying.

by Anonymousreply 42June 14, 2021 1:12 AM

At least Ashanti has a better voice than Lopez.

But the bar is low.

Poor Ashanti, for all of that fucking for tracks that she did, they, really, really mistreated her.

by Anonymousreply 43June 14, 2021 7:45 PM

LOL Twitter is trying to cancel "Cater 2 U"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 14, 2021 10:02 PM

Ashanti can't sing but she sounds better than Jennifer who sounds like a dying cat. Jennifer did improve though but still sounds pretty bad like at the inauguration. Rihanna and Ciara aren't the best singers but I think they aren't awful either.

by Anonymousreply 45June 15, 2021 12:56 AM

Ashanti was a perfectly serviceable singer for the 2000s pop era, and she totally eclipses most of these women as far as songwriting goes. Both Ashanti and Beyonce grew up in the industry for years before they ever hit it big, so they knew what worked. They both had parents who would stop at nothing to ensure their success.

by Anonymousreply 46June 15, 2021 1:20 AM

Beyoncé is not the most overrated. Her fanbase is just obnoxious just like Lady Gaga's fans are. Both Bey and Gaga evoke this goddess imagery that is irritating but they are just giving their fans what they want. I would say Taylor Swift, Cardi B and Billie Eilish are the most overrated. They get so much praise and win awards that they don't deserve and they all got pushed by the media in a way that just didn't seem organic. Beyoncé and Gaga did work hard for their success.

by Anonymousreply 47June 15, 2021 3:14 AM

That photo at OP is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 48June 15, 2021 3:20 AM

This girl gets it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 15, 2021 4:53 AM

[quote]She doesn’t write her own lyrics, produce her own music or I can imagine choreograph her own dance routines. She’s a performer, and merely a blank canvas for other, somewhat more creative people to work with.

While I agree with some of what r49 said, this statement can be said for any music artist who tops the charts. When people write statements like these I cant tell they don't have a good understanding of how the music business really works. Big commercial artists are products of huge teams of people putting their efforts together behind one person. I was just reading the thread about Sheryl Crow barely making it out under the thumb of Michael Jackson's manager in the late 80s. That is a great example of how much power people behind the scenes have in making and breaking careers.

by Anonymousreply 50June 15, 2021 5:59 AM

Beyoncé's looks are what I find overrated. She's pretty but not the world's most beautiful woman like the media hypes up as. I think her sister Solange is prettier and I know a lot of dudes that were more into Kelly Rowland and Ashanti.

by Anonymousreply 51June 16, 2021 8:06 PM

Her music is fun to dance to, but what matters more is that in any Shakespearean play her husband would need an extra large codpiece!

by Anonymousreply 52June 16, 2021 8:19 PM

R52 is 89 years old.

by Anonymousreply 53June 16, 2021 11:23 PM

But look at the responses that the author of the article R49 's got. Like a lynch mob. No one could refute what she wrote, not really. All most of them could do was hurl insults and threats. Sad, really sad.

by Anonymousreply 54June 17, 2021 12:23 AM

R54 That is the state of mind of these brainless black bimbos. They cannot take any criticism of Bey and the only response from their brain dead, empty heads is Fuck You! or we gone BLM yo ass. When Elvis was alive, for every person who loved him, ten people hated him and would criticize him to his face calling him talentless garbage. But he was always classy in his response.

by Anonymousreply 55June 17, 2021 12:54 AM

It's the hallmark of ancient white racist fags on Datalounge that they won't abide any praise of Beyonce. Who the fuck was Elvis? Old men continue to be very O L D on this site.

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2021 1:42 AM

r56 for all his carrying on about white racist fags sure is invested in John Mulaney.

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2021 1:43 AM

As a solo artist, yes. As a member of Destiny's Child, rated just right.

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2021 1:47 AM

Yes R56, Oprah Winfrey said it just right... a lot of these old white people just need to DIE so we can start having a better world. And Racist Old White Fags are the worst! They SHOULD know better but don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and the 14 year old boys they wanna molest. Fuck these losers!

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2021 1:18 PM

[quote] That is the state of mind of these brainless black bimbos. They cannot take any criticism of Bey and the only response from their brain dead, empty heads is Fuck You! or we gone BLM yo ass. When Elvis was alive, for every person who loved him, ten people hated him and would criticize him to his face calling him talentless garbage. But he was always classy in his response.

R54 here, r55. I’m black, so we’re so not on the same page here, especially with those anti-BLM posts. I decry Bey’s lack of depth as a performer and the cult like followers she has created. Do NOT mistake my dislike of her as proof that we’re on the same page. We’re aren’t.

by Anonymousreply 60August 12, 2021 2:29 PM

R60 Whatever. Everything is Identity Politics now. That means if you are black you are automatically a victim of hundreds of years of white racism. If you are white, hey, you're a racist piece of shit who's to blame for all the ills of the world. I didn't make up the rules, but that is the way. Some are smart enough NOT to play this stupid game but they'd never be posting on a shit site like this.

by Anonymousreply 61August 12, 2021 2:42 PM

Proof r61? You are making sweeping generalizations here.

by Anonymousreply 62August 12, 2021 3:02 PM

R62 I would NEVER explain anything to morons on here. Sorry. Like teaching algebra to a chimp. Besides, DL gives no fucks for Beyonce. She is nothing here.

by Anonymousreply 63August 13, 2021 12:24 AM

Who taught you algebra r63?

by Anonymousreply 64August 13, 2021 6:41 PM

R64 Fuck off, Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 65August 13, 2021 9:24 PM

R61 that is an oversimplification that only a racist would make because you don't want to address racism.

You jump to the extremes in an attempt to invalidate that racism is a real thing... especially in America.

by Anonymousreply 66August 15, 2021 9:52 AM

R42 disagree whole heartedly as would Beyonce. Beyoncé took a lot of cues from Janet (although I know your whole shtick is calling her “Jane Jacket” while fingering your self to old pictures of Madonna).

Never been a fan of Beyoncé as a solo artist, she shines in a group or as a feature. Her voice is too much in large doses. I do think she was only the 2nd most talented from destiny’s child, the first being Letoya Luckett.

by Anonymousreply 67August 15, 2021 10:05 AM

R66 Fuck off retard Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 68August 15, 2021 11:32 AM

R68 Why don't you fuck off you racist pig! Why these pasty, wrinkled, used up, nasty, worn out, out of shape, racist, bitter old queens wanna come on here and denigrate beautiful and talented Black women is something I'll never understand.

The BBC these Black Goddesses are scoring is something you will NEVER experience. Is that why you are so mad?

If you can still find your tiny inoperable dick, keep jacking off in your dark, miserable, cat shit-scented apartments with dusty old posters of Judy Garland and Liza Minelli on your walls because you know nothing about this century.

by Anonymousreply 69August 15, 2021 12:37 PM

R69 You just proved my point, Janbot. You psychopath. Nobody on DL likes Janet or Beyonce. So why don't you fuck off back to Lipstick Alley, k cunt?

by Anonymousreply 70August 15, 2021 12:54 PM

It's a sin to wish for nose cancer.

Isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 71August 15, 2021 1:15 PM

R70 You just proved that you are the useless bitter queen I described. I guess it is true that a hit dog will holler, because your disgusting bitter ass sure is putting up a ruckus! Calm down. Being angry at successful black women is gonna do nothing but raise your blood pressure. It won't change a damn thing! Just settle down.

by Anonymousreply 72August 15, 2021 1:26 PM

R72 Fuck off, Janbot. DL hates you and the trashy bitches you worship.

by Anonymousreply 73August 15, 2021 2:03 PM

R73 See this is where your Dumbass has completely flown over the rails. This is a gay site. The men here don't worship women! Are you off your meds again grandma! Go take a nap! Oh so much hate! You are so irrelevant Dahling. If only you could see it - or maybe remember it, ya senile old bat! Ta Ta for now! LOL

by Anonymousreply 74August 15, 2021 2:11 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 75August 15, 2021 2:11 PM

Pre-android media training Beyonce was cool, she actually had a personality!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 15, 2021 3:57 PM

She owns the stage when she’s on it. That’s all I have to say.

by Anonymousreply 77August 15, 2021 5:00 PM

I always thought Kelly Rowland had the better voice and the prettier face. Unfortunately(fortunately) Kelly didn't have insane momager/dadager parents. Beyonce also benefitted from the whole lightskin/blonde thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 78August 15, 2021 5:10 PM

R51 Ashanti, Kelly Rowland, and Mya were never going to have the same cross over appeal as Beyonce. Beyonce resonates with white gays and white fraus in a way that the former never could. They were too pretty.

by Anonymousreply 79August 15, 2021 5:17 PM

Yes. Beyoncé is one of the most overrated music stars in history.

Manufactured. Materialistic. Appeals To The Lowest Common Denominatior.

by Anonymousreply 80August 15, 2021 5:21 PM

R80 That's how most DLers think about Bey but the Lipstick Alley cunts honestly think we give any fucks for Bey or Jabba. Plus Janbot, who invades so many threads on here with her psychotic shit.

by Anonymousreply 81August 15, 2021 8:13 PM

What’s the difference between Janbot and Jabba? Is one pro-Janet?

by Anonymousreply 82August 16, 2021 5:52 PM

R82 Janbot is the Janet Jackson fact checker….Jabba is the Madonna fan obsessed with Janbot

by Anonymousreply 83August 16, 2021 7:50 PM

Got it, r83.

I think I do…

by Anonymousreply 84August 17, 2021 12:35 AM

R83 That's not true at all. Janbot is the psychopathic cunt who loves any has-been talentless cunt from the past. She's enough of a cunt for 10 million bitches.

by Anonymousreply 85August 18, 2021 1:59 PM

OP, is Beyonce even an artist? She's a show biz performer. A Vegas act.

No art involved.

by Anonymousreply 86August 18, 2021 2:02 PM

Halle Berry, Beyonce, Kamala Harris, Meghan Markle ...

Why do these particularly women have a disproportionate number of hate-threads on the DL?

Hmmm ... I wonder ...

by Anonymousreply 87August 18, 2021 2:03 PM

Plus, surely Bey has to be as irrelevant as someone like Nelly Furtado by now. Do any lil black girls even care about Bey now? I doubt it. She's made her coin, now she just needs to fuck off. R87 Fuck off, you horrible cunt.

by Anonymousreply 88August 18, 2021 2:05 PM

Ah Okay.

So Ignored Poster #22 (aka Donna Murphy Stan) on my Ignore list is the same as a couple of others posting in this thread. She hasn't posted in this thread under the account which is #22 on my ignore list.

But, she's the same person who wrote:

"R52 is 89 years old" in this thread.

As well as the one who used the term "ancient white fags" in this thread.

That's at least THREE different accounts.

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 89August 18, 2021 2:13 PM

R80 that describes most people in the music industry. The people who make it are psychotic cunts who have no problem lying, scheming, being complete flakes, or stealing. Is Beyonce really less authentic than say Bruce Springsteen, who left the bad part of Joisey as soon as he got some money? I guess the problem with Beyonce is the barf worthy fawning she receives from the music press and how hysterical and punitive her online fanbase is.

by Anonymousreply 90August 19, 2021 6:11 AM

All she does is shake her tits and yodel.

by Anonymousreply 91August 19, 2021 7:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 5, 2021 12:06 AM

Many of you don’t understand that her praise and the push to make her into a legend is due to longevity. Beyoncé went from a very successful girl group to a very successful solo career. No one from her age group could sustain in America like Beyoncé. No man and certainly no woman. Every single one of them flopped or have irrelevant music careers at this point, see JLo, Spears, Timberlake, etc.

She’s celebrated because she held it down in this hybrid pop-AT&T queen lane. This site gives Britney Spears credit and someone unthread mentioned Grande, whose music is hip but a snore. Her range is nice.

Beyoncé gets credit for her hard work. She doesn’t slack off in performances or live. She also sings live for a good portion of her performances. She hasn’t had any real s candles. She shows up, does her job, then retreats back to her private life. No drama, Beyoncé.

Many may not believe this, but she made a choice to not chase the Billboard Top 100. I think that’s healthy. She makes real albums that cater to her team’s vision. She could have simply tried to just do copies of Dangerous on Love but she’s actually grown as an artists.

I love that I don’t have to worry about drama with Beyoncé. I don’t love her voice or lots of her songs, but I appreciate that she’s one of the last true show buzz professions. She will give it her all in every performance.

by Anonymousreply 93September 5, 2021 12:22 AM

[quote]I guess the problem with Beyonce is the barf worthy fawning she receives from the music press and how hysterical and punitive her online fanbase is.

They are beyond obnoxious. Some of them really are the limit.

by Anonymousreply 94September 6, 2021 10:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!