Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Getting the COVID jab today

Reassure me, please. It’s in a few hours;. I know and accept it’s got to be done, but my history of misfortune when it comes to health treatment (as a teen I was wrongly administered horrible untested now-banned drugs, under poor supervision) is making me a bit nervy. Then there’s those stories about young (under 40) people getting horrific side effects...

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2021 9:09 AM

The only thing you can do is act like a big boy. You don’t need reassurance. You’re a grown-ass man.

P.s. what “now banned” drugs were given to you?

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2021 11:34 AM

OP, if this helps at all, I had an allergic reaction to another vaccine in the past and was really nervous about getting my Pfizer vaccine. Both doses made me tired for a day, and my arm was uncomfortable for a few days. I was perfectly fine, and you will be fine, too.

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2021 11:36 AM

geez, get the fuck over your ass, OP. how many millions have already gotten it and you're worried now?

by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2021 11:37 AM

in mid 50s, my mom in her 80's both of us got the pfizer shots and besides sore arm for a few days no other side effects...we also get the flu shot every year, and have our shingles shot as well..

YOU'LL BE FINE! GOOD LUCK!...

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2021 11:38 AM

Is every Millenial a narcissist?

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2021 11:40 AM

OP, if you have any stuff that’s easily convertible into cash, can I have it?

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2021 11:41 AM

OP, I died from the vaccine four months before I was actually given it. That’s how deadly it is.

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2021 11:43 AM

When people say "jab" for "vaccination," "vaccine," or "shot," it gives me full-body convulsions. But you don't hear me whining, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2021 12:14 PM

Oh goodness. Be prepared. Mother was in bed for 2 days after hers. Flu-like symptoms, diarrhea, weakness, chills, cough. She’s a healthy 70 year old. But I only had injection site muscle pain for a day. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2021 12:18 PM

Horrible side effects v horrible COVID death.

Math. Do it.

You’ll be OK, OP. Come back and tell us how it goes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 12, 2021 1:25 PM

Your arm is going to hurt…mine did for three days…but other than that …no worries

by Anonymousreply 12June 12, 2021 1:56 PM

[R10] that’s ridiculous…anti-vaxer slime

by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2021 1:59 PM

Thanks you R10 for posting the truths about the terrible jab that bad democrats are forcing good patriot Americans to have. There is no such thing as a viral disease as good scientists who are also patriots in America can tell you if you listen to the good medias like OAN and the patriot Sinclair stations. And if you get the bad jab they will track you for life! And you will be getting sick of other terrible things that are in the bad jab. Congratulations R10 for telling the truths that patriot homosexualist Americans like me need to hear!

by Anonymousreply 14June 12, 2021 2:15 PM

No one has asked for OP's stuff, yet? DL is slacking.

by Anonymousreply 15June 12, 2021 2:33 PM

You might die gurl, get your burial papers out.

by Anonymousreply 16June 12, 2021 3:42 PM

R15 see R6

by Anonymousreply 17June 12, 2021 3:46 PM

Assuming this OP either wimped out like a child or died

by Anonymousreply 18June 12, 2021 3:47 PM

Ok you rancid naysaying cunts, I’ve just had the first one, so you can stop haranguing me and going on about it😂

R2/R12 yeah, my arm is a bit sore, too, and getting the Pfizer I expected that. Three days is a while, though—were you worried? They say phone your doctor if you have noticeable painful symptoms more than 48 hours after.

ATM I’ve got some other weird effects, like a horrible metallic x rotten banana taste in my mouth (like I’ve been licking a sink pipe), slightly dry gritty eyes (like you get when you wake up too early), clammy hands with a ‘heaviness’ in the chest and a congested feeling in my mouth & nose (like when you’re recovering from flu), and little muscle twinges in my shoulder and neck. My lips are a bit tingly and sore, as well, as they’ve been stung by something. It doesn’t say anything about these effects in the leaflets they gave me at the health centre, though I was told to drink as much water as I could possibly stomach for the next couple of days (I type sipping a pint glass of it rn).

R5 I’m not a narcissist, but I will cop to a bit of OCD/autism and also being a technical Millennial (meaning that I don’t own anything worth inheriting, sorry R6).

Sorry to hear about your Mum, R9 (assuming you aren’t trolling).

by Anonymousreply 19June 12, 2021 4:06 PM

R1 since you asked—I was one of the guinea pigs for a now-withdrawn combo birth control/acne relief pill, that turned out to have been a repurposed chemo drug.

It gave a swathe of people around my age (currently mid-late 20s) awful side effects of which we weren’t warned. Dozens committed suicide as a direct result of chronic depression brought on by it, while many others suffered haemorrhages & clots (some resulting in amputations), seizures & breakdowns/breaks with reality, bone degradation, muscle wastage and dangerous inexplicable weight loss, blindness & vision loss, tooth & hair loss, renal failure, etc.

Could kick myself for agreeing to take it at fifteen years old, and I was one of the lucky ones who only got a long bad case of depression (about a decade of moderate dysmythia), vitaminaoisis, and much thinner dryer hair & skin. Basically, I spend my entire adolescence and young adulthood in a room by myself crying and cowering from depressive demons, so hopefully that explains my reservations and my deep sense of misgiving & grief when it comes to traditional medicine. I haven’t fully trusted doctors or the medical establishment since, so it took a lot of emotional and psychological work to get me into that centre for the vaccine today.

by Anonymousreply 20June 12, 2021 4:20 PM

STILL CONFUSED on: so either1) if you have no side effects that means your immune system is very strong or 2) if you DO have side effects that it's a good thing and means your immune system is very strong and fighting it off?

so which is it? good to have side effects or bad to have them??

by Anonymousreply 21June 12, 2021 4:34 PM

You will die, OP, I'm reassuring you.

by Anonymousreply 22June 12, 2021 4:34 PM

R21 yeah, I’m curious to know that too. I’ve heard both said by various professionals, and can’t get the story straight. Maybe it’s just that no-one fucking knows.

by Anonymousreply 23June 12, 2021 4:36 PM

Congrats OP.

by Anonymousreply 24June 12, 2021 4:37 PM

Depending on how skillful the person giving you your shot is, you may literally not feel a thing. I experienced nothing except for the soreness you usually get when someone who doesn't have the best technique sticks a needle in one of your muscles.

by Anonymousreply 25June 12, 2021 4:38 PM

The threads here about myocarditis and clots from Pfizer are worrying me somewhat. They say that the odds are a few in a million, but then they say lots of things. How do I watch out for that? Or at least stop stressing about it (wouldn’t want my final hours to be a hypochondriac slam attack).

by Anonymousreply 26June 12, 2021 4:43 PM

Has anyone else experienced a feeling of discomfort and clamminess inside the body? As if all the muscles and blood are thickening and cording up? It’s happening to me and I’m sort of scared :/

by Anonymousreply 27June 12, 2021 5:15 PM

It’s probably time to go to the hospital…

by Anonymousreply 28June 12, 2021 5:18 PM

Just put on your big boy pants and do it…..

by Anonymousreply 29June 12, 2021 5:19 PM

[quote] Is every Millenial a narcissist?

Is every Boomer illiterate?

by Anonymousreply 30June 12, 2021 5:20 PM

You sure are a delicate little princess, OP.

by Anonymousreply 31June 12, 2021 5:21 PM

The main point is that I’m finding it a challenge to tell the difference between normal symptoms of the jab (the type we don’t need to worry about), abnormal symptoms of the jab (worrying), and symptoms of panic.

Like, am I finding it harder to breathe because I’m freaking out, because I’ve got a very mild symptom from an immune response, or because my lungs are under attack and it’s serious? Does my body feel so wrong because I’m tensed and scared, because it’s sorting out internal defences, or because I’m clotting as we type? I can’t tell the difference and it’s stressing me out, is what it is.

Right now I’ve made a cup of tea, gone to my bedroom, and I’ll try to calm down with some light breathing and stretching. Beyond that, I don’t know how to sort through all this and figure out what’s going on, and what I need to do next.

by Anonymousreply 32June 12, 2021 6:01 PM

R26 / OP you sound like you’d be an incredibly annoying queen to have to be around. Do you whine this much in real life?

by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2021 6:24 PM

Well, the literature out there speculating about the inefficacy and even impossibility of a vaccine against COVID (and previously SARS) given previous trials, and the predictions some scientists have made about a storm of potential negative effects to come, does make you wonder.

Just because you or no-one you know has had an adverse reaction too yet doesn’t mean anything. In a year, we might all be dying because we’re experiencing ADE.

And the fact that governments have so quickly rolled out schemes that push for an entire global population to be injected (with...something)....it’s a lot to consider.

But there’s no way to avoid having to have the vaccine, if you want or need to continue living in society.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 12, 2021 6:39 PM

I'm wondering why the hell he's waited so long?

"Jab" would likely indicate a British person, or possibly a Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 35June 12, 2021 6:42 PM

R35 yep, I’m British, and under age 30. The first chance we got to have the vaccine was this week, so it’s not as if I’ve dallied or put anyone else at risk.

I had—still have—my personal doubts and trepidations. But there’s no choice, and we all had to take our chances.

Still doesn’t change the fact that I don’t feel too clever right now. In fact, I feel quite similar to how I did taking the drug I talked about in my original post—wrong in myself, like my circulation is sluggish and I can’t catch my breath and blood isn’t moving around my body properly, even though it can’t be that bad because I haven’t turned blue yet and my cheeks are still flushed like usual. I dunno, I just feel unwell, but not in the typical COVID/flu way or the allergic-reaction way. It’s similar to vitamin poisoning.

by Anonymousreply 36June 12, 2021 7:02 PM

R35, What would "prick" indicate?

by Anonymousreply 37June 12, 2021 7:06 PM

OP, Can I have your stuff?

by Anonymousreply 38June 12, 2021 7:06 PM

[R33]. I’m an annoying whiny queen and my friends love me just the way I am…….can you say that?

by Anonymousreply 39June 12, 2021 7:08 PM

Had the 2 Pfizer shots in March. Kaiser Permanents HMO rented a gymnasium downtown just for this so it was done very professionally and efficiently. I was a bit nervous too because of everything I'd read online about reactions afterward. Didn't feel the shots at all. They made everybody sit down for 15 minutes after the shot to make sure no allergic reactions. Had a slightly bruised feeling in the arm, otherwise no after-effects. Glad I did it there rather than at a drug store. Last November got a flu shot at a nearby Walgreens. There was only one guy in the pharmacy dept. He was very rushed and overworked and made me feel guilty for even asking.

by Anonymousreply 40June 12, 2021 8:13 PM

R21 yes

by Anonymousreply 41June 12, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote] ATM I’ve got some other weird effects, like a horrible metallic x rotten banana taste in my mouth (like I’ve been licking a sink pipe), slightly dry gritty eyes (like you get when you wake up too early), clammy hands with a ‘heaviness’ in the chest and a congested feeling in my mouth & nose (like when you’re recovering from flu), and little muscle twinges in my shoulder and neck. My lips are a bit tingly and sore, as well, as they’ve been stung by something. It doesn’t say anything about these effects in the leaflets they gave me at the health centre, though I was told to drink as much water as I could possibly stomach for the next couple of days (I type sipping a pint glass of it rn).

Jesus H. Christ, you sound insufferable OP.

by Anonymousreply 42June 12, 2021 8:23 PM

Do it, OP. I’ll let you suck my dick afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 43June 12, 2021 8:25 PM

[quote] I’m an annoying whiny queen and my friends love me just the way I am

That's what you think.

by Anonymousreply 44June 12, 2021 8:26 PM

I got both Pfizer shots and had zero side effects besides a sore arm and an extra penis

by Anonymousreply 45June 12, 2021 8:34 PM

I want one ..i want one

by Anonymousreply 46June 12, 2021 9:22 PM

I had a stroke 3 days after getting the second dose of the Moderna vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 47June 12, 2021 9:54 PM

But did you die?

by Anonymousreply 48June 12, 2021 9:57 PM

[quote]so either1) if you have no side effects that means your immune system is very strong or 2) if you DO have side effects that it's a good thing and means your immune system is very strong and fighting it off?

It's not either, it's both. Covid protection kicks in whether you have a strong reaction to the vaccine or you don't have any reaction.

And OP, it sounds to me like you're worrying yourself into side effects. All of your "symptoms" can be signs of anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 49June 12, 2021 10:00 PM

I guess someone had to go first. Thank-you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 50June 12, 2021 10:11 PM

OP is a frau in case you missed the part about being on birth control at 15. And she has anxiety which is coming through with all her subsequent posts.

You'll be fine lady. And now you don't have to worry about Covid.

by Anonymousreply 51June 12, 2021 10:37 PM

"wrong in myself, like my circulation is sluggish and I can’t catch my breath and blood isn’t moving around my body properly, even though it can’t be that bad because I haven’t turned blue yet and my cheeks are still flushed like usual. I dunno, I just feel unwell, but not in the typical COVID/flu way or the allergic-reaction way. It’s similar to vitamin poisoning."

Jesus Christ, you are full of anxiety. All of this shit is in your head and you should probably see a doctor about your untreated anxiety disorder.

by Anonymousreply 52June 12, 2021 10:39 PM

And why you came to a gay message board.

by Anonymousreply 53June 12, 2021 10:59 PM

[quote] Dozens committed suicide as a direct result of chronic depression brought on by it, while many others suffered haemorrhages & clots (some resulting in amputations), seizures & breakdowns/breaks with reality, bone degradation, muscle wastage and dangerous inexplicable weight loss, blindness & vision loss, tooth & hair loss, renal failure, etc.

R20, if any part of this were even remotely true, wouldn't it have been reported in the newspaper or on the nightly TV news? Or was it all covered up by The Government, like UFOs and pod people were/are?

by Anonymousreply 54June 13, 2021 1:53 AM

Go to the light, OP! ;`}

by Anonymousreply 55June 13, 2021 3:08 AM

OP a lot of people are teasing you but it is normal to have fear of something happening when it has ready happened to you before. You don't have to worry as you will be fine with this vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 56June 13, 2021 3:23 AM

I suspect that OP doesn't have any nice stuff worth asking to have.

by Anonymousreply 57June 13, 2021 3:34 AM

Don’t fret. I had a sore arm from shot 1, then from shot 2 I had a slightly less sore arm, but slight fever for a few hrs & 2 nights of night sweats, then was 100% better.

by Anonymousreply 58June 13, 2021 7:48 AM

R51/R53 female yes, Frau/spinster no. I’m gay, I’m not American or middle-aged, I don’t have or want or like kids, I don’t have or want or like cats, I don’t work in a cube, I don’t wear basic clothes or athleisure, I don’t do crafts or baking, I find romance annoying, Starbucks & Hallmark and the like enrage and embarrass me. Shall I go on?

R54 it was quietly reported on, some years after the fact. There were financial incentives suppressing the stories for a while, but they came out eventually (remind you of anything else? Starting with a ‘T’ and ending in ‘stock’...) Recently there have even been a few celebrities who’ve spoken out, like Bella Thorne. Some five years ago, the drug about which I’m speaking was finally banned and withdrawn from the market. There are victims who have sued for medical malpractise, with mixed success. Given that it’s been over a decade since this happened to me, I have done my utmost to try and let it go so I can move on, despite the enormous blow to my life trajectory and wellbeing—you’re probably right that some residual anxiety over it lingers that I need to address.

R57 haha you are correct in your assumption. My worldly possessions fit in two small suitcases. I have a couple of nice first edition books given to me as gifts, but that’s about it of considerable value.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 13, 2021 10:47 AM

[quote] ... it was quietly reported on, some years after the fact. There were financial incentives suppressing the stories for a while ...

I wonder how OP/R59 feels about Qanon and conspiracy theories in general, but I think we already know the answer.

by Anonymousreply 60June 13, 2021 2:39 PM

Sorry, no R60–I’m British and don’t pay much mind to American politics or culture, so tbh I still don’t really know what QAnon is exactly.

Well, lads, it’s been almost 30 hours since my first vaccine, and I still feel really weird and out-of-sorts.

Did anyone have dry eyes and pains behind the sockets? I think it’s connected to the prickling clammy skin and the feeling of constricted circulation. Lots of people have been online reporting about similar symptoms (that go on for months...), and I saw someone mention vasculitis as a cause, which makes sense to me. Isn’t that pretty serious, though? I don’t know whether or not to report it and call my doctor.

Joint pains and ‘shingles’ are getting worse for me, as well. Is this just a cykotine storm gone mad, or what? According to my research L-lysine can help with the shingly feeling, though I’ve never tried it out myself. I’m 28 but atm I feel like I’m about 68.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 13, 2021 7:17 PM

R61, you don't need to know anything about American politics in order to understand QAnon -- you already fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 62June 13, 2021 7:24 PM

She’s the frauiest lesbian I’ve ever seen.

Good lord! Suck it up, buttercup!

How’s the fibro?

by Anonymousreply 63June 13, 2021 7:31 PM

R63 what the hell is ‘fibro’? I seriously don’t know. This must be an elder meme.

Just looking to share my symptoms and see if anyone else here has them, because they don’t seem to be that common and they’re quite alarming. Don’t reply or read if it’s bugging you, mate.

by Anonymousreply 64June 13, 2021 7:39 PM

I have terrible reactions to so many medications and have gotten anaphylaxis while I was a in-patient in a hospital. They brought in the crash cart and everything.

I got my vaccines at the end of March and in April. I was so scared I was literally trembling when I walked into the vaccine center. I told them my history with medications and they were very nice and reassuring and told me to stay at least 30 minutes after the shot and if I felt more comfortable staying longer I was more than welcome to.

I was fine, I had no reaction at all to the first shot, not even pain at the injection site and a very slight feeling a little crummy, like a general crumminess, nothing specific the next day after the 2nd shot, which I was still very nervous about getting and that was it.

99% chance you will be fine OP. It's just extra scary for those of us who have had bad reactions to other medications we were given.

by Anonymousreply 65June 13, 2021 7:39 PM

Hmmm, now I’ve got some very strange new sensations. The muscles in my right calf & foot feel like they’ve been pulled or cramped, but it’s not red or swollen. The veins are showing a bit more than usual. There’s also occasional random intermittent shooting pains or pulses in my glutes, sides, shoulders and underarms. I get ‘rushes’ of breath at random, too. When I swallow or eat, I taste something synthetic and foul. Also, I’ve got a bizarre burning thrumming feeling in my chest, like a cross between heartbeat skips and heartburn.

Tons of people have reported intense body pains and cramps as a result of taking Pfizer, enough to send them to hospital. Why isn’t there official news coverage of this? Why haven’t Pfizer been pressed to issue an explanation/apology?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 13, 2021 10:22 PM

Oh, dear god.

by Anonymousreply 67June 13, 2021 10:25 PM

Right, r67? This gay woman is acting like the frauiest frau that ever fraued.

These "symptoms" you claim you are having are all in your head. You admitted to reading about what symptoms were being reported and in your fucked up anxiety riddled brain, you convinced yourself you are having them, too. You need some serious mental health help and something to help with your anxiety. You are fine and you will be fine. Go outside, enjoy the day and stop worrying about how your blood feels weird in your veins. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 68June 13, 2021 10:30 PM

[quote]Tons of people have reported intense body pains and cramps as a result of taking Pfizer, enough to send them to hospital. Why isn’t there official news coverage of this?

Because it's quite clear these "tons" of people are suffering from neurosis, not anything to do with the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 69June 13, 2021 10:30 PM

And interesting that she has yet to reveal what birth control she was on that caused her so many symptoms. Why not just name the drug? Oh, I know why. Because you're full of shit and will have to let go of your victim status if you reveal it.

by Anonymousreply 70June 13, 2021 10:33 PM

R25, nope. The soreness with the Pfizer vaccine doesn’t have anything to do with the technique of the person administering the vaccine, but it’s the vaccine itself. Some other vaccines are also known to cause more pain and discomfort for some patients.

The first time around my arm was useless and painful for a week and I was able to smell better than my dogs, which was a really weird side effect. The second time around my arm hurt for about 3 days, but it wasn’t really bad. I also wasn’t able to sniff out bombs at the airport after my second shot.

Don’t listen to dramatic accounts from the anti vax crowd, people. Get your vaccine if you haven’t received it yet.

by Anonymousreply 71June 13, 2021 10:39 PM

OP, where do you live in the UK? I live here too, almost moved over only recently. I already have had both shots, and nothing happened to me. You will be fine. You are dealing with past trauma is all.

by Anonymousreply 72June 13, 2021 10:40 PM

R70 I did some googling and found a pill called Diane-35 that matches with what OP had described.

by Anonymousreply 73June 13, 2021 10:43 PM

Considering your chances of dying or even becoming very ill are about the same as dying in a car accident, I'd consider a little risk/reward analysis first.

by Anonymousreply 74June 13, 2021 10:44 PM

Cheers R65 and others, that’s a reassuring account.

R73/R70 the drug I was neglectfully prescribed was called Dianette, and there’s plenty of information out there from numerous respectable sources backing up all I’ve said. I was gunshy to name it initially because believe it or not there are also trolls lurking this board who like to downcry those who’ve experienced problems with such medications (I’ve been redlined or abused in the past for bringing it up). I also experienced problems with Roaccutane, a drug investigated in the documentary I posted above. Millennials were given a lot of fucking awful drugs for no good reason by mediocre irresponsible doctors.

R68/R69 I sat with the physical feelings I just described for a day before looking up whether anyone else had them, so I wasn’t influenced by anything I’d read beforehand. I may not be a genius, but I know enough not to WebMD myself into psychosis preemptively. And I’m not a Frau but I don’t give a fuck if you will insist differently, so just find someone else to wind up, alright—you’re boring people more than I am.

It seems like a convenient coincidence, though, doesn’t it? When an entire stadium’s worth full of people on seperate sides of the world are all experiencing and reporting the same things before reading about them, how is that just collective neurosis?

R72 I live in Wales, and with a vulnerable person so I got the jab as soon as the gates opened.

by Anonymousreply 75June 13, 2021 10:45 PM

R75 / OP I live in NI. Lets hang out together sometime! Ive been wanting to go to Wales.

by Anonymousreply 76June 13, 2021 10:49 PM

[quote] The first time around my arm was useless

Oooooh. That’s a [bold]serious[/bold] side effect.

That would ruin my sex life!

by Anonymousreply 77June 13, 2021 11:14 PM

R76 Wales can be lovely, especially the countryside landscapes, though it’s really not just a joke that it rains literally all the fucking time (even now, in the height of summer, it’s tipping it down), and that the local people do not really like or accept outsiders/non-natives much. It’s especially wonderful being here if you love agriculture, horticulture, sports or the general outdoors and don’t mind keeping to yourself. Sadly, unless you live in Cardiff, arts & culture and career opportunities are lacking, and public transport isn’t reliable or ubiquitous so it’s hard to get anywhere or do anything fun without travelling hours by your own car.

Still, it’s well worth a holiday if you’ve never been, or even looking into a retirement plan/second home later on if you still fancy it after visiting a few times—it’s cheaper to live here than in England & Scotland (not sure how it compares to NI cost-wise).

And I’ve never been to Ireland, either, but I hear a lot of interesting and piquant things. The few native Irish I’ve met before have been lovely, eloquent and gregarious.

by Anonymousreply 78June 13, 2021 11:27 PM

FFS, OP. Do you do anything aside from worry and complain? I don't know how anyone IRL could stand to be around you. You think Pfizer/Moderna should issue an apology because your fucking arm is sore? How about you issue them an apology for being a cunt when their vaccine has reduced your risk of catching Covid to 0.4% and your chance of dying from COVID should you be unlucky enough to catch it to 2%. Fuck off and go stand in the rain.

Hugs!

by Anonymousreply 79June 13, 2021 11:45 PM

R79 you seem to be missing the point by a mile, and possibly also have reading comprehension problems.

Ta ta, hope you find threads more to your liking and more on your level.

by Anonymousreply 80June 13, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote] you seem to be missing the point by a mile, and possibly also have reading comprehension problems.

Please help me understand what point I missed from your previous sentence:

[quote] Tons of people have reported intense body pains and cramps as a result of taking Pfizer, enough to send them to hospital. . . . Why haven’t Pfizer been pressed to issue an explanation/apology?

Sorry you're an anxiety ridden fuckwit, OP.

by Anonymousreply 81June 13, 2021 11:56 PM

Got my first jab yesterday. Woke up today with a very sore arm, other than that I feel ok.

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2021 9:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!