Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are millions saying “No” to the Covid vaccine?

They (mostly) aren’t anti-vaxxers, but Covid-denialists.

Personally, I think they all deserve to get Covid and die. They’re a threat to public health and to the future of our nation. I don’t give a shit about any of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537August 1, 2021 2:51 AM

Shame and ostracize them as threats to the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2021 2:14 PM

because they are ignorant cunts

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2021 2:20 PM

I just read that 95% of those that get it have immunity for 8 months -- something the vaccines *HOPES* to mimic. That's why I'm not going to lose sleep over it anymore, as long as we properly vaccinate the willing and the vulnerable. Even mutations are a mute point when that's already happening in other countries. We didn't do enough right away and this is the result.

"The immune systems of more than 95% of people who recovered from COVID-19 had durable memories of the virus up to eight months after infection. The results provide hope that people receiving SARS-CoV-2 vaccines will develop similar lasting immune memories after vaccination"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2021 2:24 PM

[quote]mute point

What?

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2021 2:29 PM

I think it's selfishly thinking about themselves only and wouldn't care that it is for the common good.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2021 2:29 PM

R4 yes i see, "moot point". Time to trash this old phone for its bizarre, incorrect autocorrecting. I recieved it second hand recently and it's driving me insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2021 2:34 PM

Stupidity, plain and simple

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2021 2:38 PM

I understood what you meant, r6, anyone that doesn’t is just being obtuse.

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2021 2:38 PM

A lot of them are Christians

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2021 2:40 PM

Because they are the center of their own little universes

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2021 2:41 PM

I'm tired of them. Let them stay home and order in.

You know it's going to come to that before the year is out as private establishments figure out keeping non vaccinated people out is better for business.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2021 2:54 PM

If you get the vaccine they are not threat to you.

Their body, their choice.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2021 2:56 PM

Sure they still pose a threat. Vaccinated people can still get infected. They just don't fall sick as seriously.

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2021 2:59 PM

R12, this is where you are wrong. We need 80% of the population vaccinated to achieve herd immunity. Until we get there, the virus will continue to mutate into strains that the vaccine may not be able to protect us from. People who refuse to get vaccinated are going to continue to hinder efforts to wipe out the virus.

Your body, your choice, but you may still be responsible for causing more deaths.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2021 3:01 PM

I just read an article this morning that stated we will not reach herd immunity. They state the virus will be with us for years and people will get sick and some die, but in smaller numbers. It is not all doom and gloom as they see us getting back to normal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2021 3:01 PM

R3, whatever you "read," people who reach immunity by getting covid do so at considerable risk of falling sick, losing weeks or even months of work, and even dying, not to mention passing the virus on to others and all the while functioning as petr dishes for variants.

So sick and tired of these denialist types glibly cherry-picking facts when lives are at stake.

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2021 3:03 PM

I hope the threat can be minimized by continuing vaccine development - to combat whatever variants arise due to the disease continuing to spread and mutate.

Then, the ones who don't want to be vaccinated can get their immunity from the disease itself - and the rest of us can keep up with our vaccinations (maybe repeated every 8 months or whatever the scientists decide is best - sort of the way that every year a lot of us take flu shots in October, each year a different version that they try to match to whichever flu variants are around that year)

I agree with those who want everyone vaccinated and the disease wiped out, like polio was, but you can't force people to get a shot in their arms - and I'm not sure I'm ok with that kind of dystopian world anyway. I'm all for vaccines but it's true it's new and they 'may' be bad side effects that develop down the road... who am I to declare there cannot be any such thing?

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2021 3:03 PM

*THERE may be bad side effects...

And can we really get 6 billion people vaccinated?

by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2021 3:08 PM

[quote]I agree with those who want everyone vaccinated and the disease wiped out, like polio was, but you can't force people to get a shot in their arms - and I'm not sure I'm ok with that kind of dystopian world anyway.

So you'd rather put up with COVID outbreaks for the next 5-10 years. Noted.

[quote]I'm all for vaccines but it's true it's new and they 'may' be bad side effects that develop down the road... who am I to declare there cannot be any such thing?

We keep coming back to the same stupid fucking motivation here - [bold]IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/bold].

by Anonymousreply 19May 3, 2021 3:13 PM

From the ones I know, it’s not that they are anti vaccine, it’s a distrust of how quickly the vaccine was created and a lack of long term side effects study, but these same people get the flu shot yearly so they are not anti vaccine.

I cannot fault people for being apprehensive when we still cannot cure or effectively treat the common cold, my problem with them is that they won’t get vaccinated and carry on like normal. If you don’t want to get vaccinated than fine, at least stay home away from others.

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2021 3:15 PM

The sooner airlines do not allow the unvaccinated to fly or stores and restaurants deny them entry, the better.

by Anonymousreply 21May 3, 2021 3:20 PM

You know why we haven't cured the common cold R20? There are many illnesses that we have not cured and it is because of two factors, 1) finding cures is expensive and 2) if it is not life threatening there is no need to find a cure. The more applicable analogy would be to AIDS R20.

by Anonymousreply 22May 3, 2021 3:21 PM

I got mine and my elder gay got his so, yes IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEE! If you don't get it, then fuck you and die. It's tribal now so get used to it, this is the breaking up of the country.

by Anonymousreply 23May 3, 2021 3:22 PM

When the president of the United States and the majority of the Republican party--the one that's supposed to stand for sensible reasonable public policy--is telling you that Covid is a hoax and vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases they're supposed to protect you from, people are going to believe them.

If you're one of those Democrats who sit out elections, especially the non-presidential ones, because you can't be bothered to keep up with local politics or the candidates aren't up to your personal standards, you're enabling this. Because the Republicans are out there voting for the school board and millages and judges and state reps etc. who you think are so unimportant, and that's how they build up this fascist infrastructure that puts people like Trump and Mitch McConnell and Marjorie Taylor Greene in power. But look what happens when Democrats stop sucking their thumbs and get out and organize and canvass and vote. Look at what Stacey Abrams did in Georgia last year. This is what you can do.

by Anonymousreply 24May 3, 2021 3:26 PM

Lots of racists on this thread. Why don't you educate yourself, OP, R1, and R2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 3, 2021 3:32 PM

This is stupid, but I would totally be in favor of paying people to take it. You get the vaccine, you get a $100 gift card from Target or Ralphs or Best Buy or Amazon. Upon completion of your second shot, they hand you the gift card.

by Anonymousreply 26May 3, 2021 3:35 PM

[quote] I agree with those who want everyone vaccinated and the disease wiped out, like polio was, but you can't force people to get a shot in their arms - and I'm not sure I'm ok with that kind of dystopian world anyway.

I think you might be confused about what the word “dystopian” means.

by Anonymousreply 27May 3, 2021 3:46 PM

Agreed that we should start paying people to take it. It’s America for fucks sake. We throw money at all our problems and money rules our society.

People who didn’t take covid seriously in the first place aren’t going to be convinced to take the vaccine by liberal Northeast doctors going on TV and lecturing them about how they need to get the vaccine for the good of society. The CDC being overly cautious about reopening guidelines isn’t helping either. Why get the vaccine if your life isn’t going to change once you’ve gotten it? It’s high time to start relaxing restrictions and start showing a more normal life.

by Anonymousreply 28May 3, 2021 3:50 PM

Because they are willfully ignorant. That's why. I know several people who are right-leaning, Fox-watching supporters of that racist, sexist, irresponsible imbecile who used to be in the White House, who would only get the J&J vaccine, because that Bulshit Factory promoted some crazy idea about the two-dose fax.

Now, liked-minded morons refuse to get the shot because they're taking a stand for individual liberty, against government-mandated suggestions, believe in conspiracy theories about the vaccine, or any such asinine reasons you can think of.

Morons -- that's what they are -- Morons who take for Gospel truth anything that Bullshit Factory peddles.

by Anonymousreply 29May 3, 2021 4:07 PM

Counterfeit vaccination cards are going to be problematic.

by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2021 4:08 PM

No, honey. It's you Chinese who deserve to die in the most horrible way possible.

by Anonymousreply 31May 3, 2021 4:10 PM

One of the cashiers at the nearby Kroger told me about half the employees were hesitant about getting the vaccine. That was until Kroger started giving employees $100 to do so. So a payment will work with some of the ones who are on the fence.

by Anonymousreply 32May 3, 2021 4:26 PM

The main reason there's no vaccine for "common cold" is because "common cold" is a generic term for any upper-respiratory viral illness that involves a runny nose, sneezing, and fever. In reality, there are at least a half-dozen different viruses that cause those symptoms.

On the other hand, it's kind of a lie that "curing cold" is "hopeless", especially if you lower the bar slightly & settle for something like "prevent 60-85% of infections, and cure 97% of the remainder within hours of taking the first dose of an antiviral med upon the first sign of infection".

The majority of "colds" are caused by just a few viruses... RSV is a major one that accounts for up to HALF of colds. It gets zero attention, because almost nobody older than an infant or younger than a 100 year old with cancer & AIDS dies from it. Prevent RSV, and you eliminate 30-60% of "colds". Ditto, for adenovirus infections. Vaccinate for them (or make Ribavirin readily available OTC), and you can knock out another 10-25% of colds.

The REAL problem with an effective "cold" vaccine is that an effective one would almost certainly GIVE you cold-like symptoms for 2-3 days after each shot. The things we complain about aren't actually the virus itself, they're our bodies' immune reaction TO the virus. Trigger a robust immune reaction to a fake cold with vaccine, and you're basically giving someone a "fake cold" with REAL symptoms.

That's the real reason why influenza vaccine is so useless at preventing infections, even though it demonstrably reduces overall total mortality. Each year's vaccine only includes 4 (formerly, 3) strains... chosen primarily by risk of lethality to vulnerable people, and NOT "likelihood of giving YOU a 5-7 day "nuisance" flu". They could include more strains... but more strains means a stronger, longer bout of "flu-like symptoms" after vaccination.

At some point, you'd be making people sick for days with a "fake flu" in exchange for a reduced (but nonzero, or even non-low) likelihood of a REAL one that's only marginally worse for most people than the vaccine itself.

IMHO, the real solution to "nuisance" ailments is OTC antiviral meds (or, since most of the time you can't tell what you actually have, cocktails of several, to hit everything likely) taken for a few days at the first sign of infection, or prophylactically when everyone around you is sick. Vaccines work best for things that are rare, deadly, and produce long-lasting immunity. Go overboard, and you'd just be trading a week of planned illness & misery for random infection the rest of the year.

by Anonymousreply 33May 3, 2021 4:33 PM

Look. Make vaccination a condition of employment, attending school, public events, etc..

by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2021 4:37 PM

[quote]I'm not sure I'm ok with that kind of dystopian world anyway

So now it's "dystopian" to require basic health care for people who want to circulate with other people in society? I spent my childhood (and through grad school) getting shots for everything from polio to tetanus—let alone contagious illnesses. A world with such basic requirements (before you get to attend school, go on a plane trip, train trip, join a work crew or get an office job, etc.) is closer to a Utopia than a dystopia.

by Anonymousreply 35May 3, 2021 4:43 PM

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis kept signed a bill into law TODAY that FORBIDS businesses, schools and government entities across Florida from asking anyone to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.

by Anonymousreply 36May 3, 2021 4:48 PM

Here's looking at the next Republican nominee for President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 3, 2021 4:49 PM

A large percentage of human beings are selfish assholes.

by Anonymousreply 38May 3, 2021 4:52 PM

[quote] From the ones I know, it’s not that they are anti vaccine, it’s a distrust of how quickly the vaccine was created and a lack of long term side effects study,

Oh, this old trope again?

I cannot fault people for being apprehensive when we still cannot cure or effectively treat the common cold,

Then you’re an idiot.

[quote]If you don’t want to get vaccinated than fine,

Yup. An idiot.

by Anonymousreply 39May 3, 2021 4:57 PM

cunts, ignorant fucking cunts

by Anonymousreply 40May 3, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote]Because they are willfully ignorant.

Why is it ignorant to be skeptical of Big Pharma and of a vaccine that does not yet have full FDA approval?

by Anonymousreply 41May 3, 2021 5:03 PM

I trust science and I don't think it's that wild to take a leap of faith. I didn't care if this vaccine was going to bring on the zombie apocalypse or cause me to grow another head, I was going to be first in line to get a shot (and I was) because growing another head is better than world lockdown and not being able to see my parents or, shocking, getting Covid.

by Anonymousreply 42May 3, 2021 5:08 PM

Doesn't matter. Let the virus sort it out. The gene pool is in need of cleaning anyway.

by Anonymousreply 43May 3, 2021 5:10 PM

[quote] I was going to be first in line to get a shot (and I was) because growing another head is better than world lockdown and not being able to see my parents or, shocking, getting Covid.

Amen, brother.

I was sabotaging people’s wheelchairs to skip ahead in the line. “Oh, sorry, Pops, you can’t go next? No problem, I’ll take it.”

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 44May 3, 2021 5:11 PM

When I’m fully vaxxed, and I contract COVID, I can still drop dead from it, yes?

by Anonymousreply 45May 3, 2021 5:12 PM

Who cares if people don’t get the vaccine? That’s their problem if they get sick.

by Anonymousreply 46May 3, 2021 5:13 PM

R19, I'm the one you're talking to... I have already had both Pfizer doses and whenever the booster(s) come, I'll get it as quickly as I can run.

However, imagine a country where swat teams are going to houses of antivaxxers and using AR15s to force the people out to get their shots -- or in this country, it would probably be a gun battle at many of the homes because we have more guns than people.

Do you want to go that far? Is that safer than having an endemic new virus, which an expert in England this past week said it's likely to be - Specter or somebody like that.

What I think we should do is have concerts, airlines, even restaurants, require proof of vaccine to use their facilities - that's a step short of a gestapo pulling people out of their homes - or gun battles at antivaxxers trailers...

Anyway, carry on, since this is about YOUUUU. Maybe you'd rather have the gun battles.

by Anonymousreply 47May 3, 2021 5:13 PM

You can lead a fool to science, but you can't make him think.

by Anonymousreply 48May 3, 2021 5:14 PM

R12, if they get Covid they can spread it to others.

So, no, it's not "Their body, their choice"

by Anonymousreply 49May 3, 2021 5:15 PM

I think R46, the non-vaxxed can still infect the vaxxed and the outcome could still possibly be bad.

by Anonymousreply 50May 3, 2021 5:17 PM

R47, what world are you living in where you think SWAT teams are going to go door to door forcing people to get vaccinated?

by Anonymousreply 51May 3, 2021 5:18 PM

"When I’m fully vaxxed, and I contract COVID, I can still drop dead from it, yes?"

Extremely unlikely. The studies I've seen quoted said you have a 100% chance of not dying from Covid if you're fully vaccinated (and two weeks have passed since your last dose.)

However, there are several who have died because of having the vaccine, so in an infinitesimal percentage, yes, you can drop dead from having the vaccine - even if you never get covid. (that blood clot thing - which they think may be because people giving injections no longer draw the syringe back a bit to make sure there's no blood return - the thinking is that if the vaccine gets in the bloodstream, that's the only way the blood clots happen - if they go in the muscle, as they're designed to, and almost always do, then no chance of the clots)

by Anonymousreply 52May 3, 2021 5:19 PM

How will DeSantis's nonsense affect Florida tourism? I live in the Northeast and vacationed in Florida just before the pandemic started; I'd love to do it again (maybe see the Atlantic side this time; I was mostly on the Gulf side then), but I'm not going to vacation in a place where BY LAW I'll have to be mingling with unvaccinated people.

What happened to the old spirit of pulling together to conquer a problem, like in the Depression or WWII?

by Anonymousreply 53May 3, 2021 5:21 PM

To R46, because we all pay for it, rise in medical ins. plus they can still give it to us, even if vaxed.

by Anonymousreply 54May 3, 2021 5:22 PM

R50 But there’s nothing we can do about it so why waste time getting upset over it? All we can do is make sure we’re vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 55May 3, 2021 5:23 PM

[quote] However, imagine a country where swat teams are going to houses of antivaxxers and using AR15s to force the people out to get their shots

MARY!

[quote]What I think we should do is have concerts, airlines, even restaurants, require proof of vaccine to use their facilities

And that's what *we're talking about*. SHEESH.

by Anonymousreply 56May 3, 2021 5:23 PM

Vaccine hesitancy was the topic of last night's Last Week with John Oliver . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 3, 2021 5:24 PM

R54 But you can’t force people to do something they don’t want to do with their body. And no I’m not an anti-vaxxer - in fact I’m fully vaccinated. I just don’t agree with forcing people to get vaccines they don’t want.

by Anonymousreply 58May 3, 2021 5:25 PM

If that orange cretin loser currently squatting in Florida would encourage his deplorable supporters to get vaccinated --- like he and his family did --- we would very likely reach a 80% vaccination rate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 3, 2021 5:25 PM

"because we all pay for it, rise in medical ins"

This is a non-starter, it also goes for every disease and condition people get.

by Anonymousreply 60May 3, 2021 5:28 PM

Not every disease and condition is contagious

by Anonymousreply 61May 3, 2021 5:37 PM

If they can't require these people to get vaccinated, then they should essentially be required to submit to COVID testing before doing any activity where they come into contact with the public at large (e.g., schools/universities, airplanes, concerts, weddings or events in public spaces, etc.). Maybe they will eventually get tired of having to have a large swab inserted into their nose before doing anything fun and they'll eventually relent to the vaccination.

by Anonymousreply 62May 3, 2021 5:38 PM

I cannot tell you how much I wish that Covid had been a more effective killer, and just wiped out humanity altogether. We need a good extinction level event, but I would like the animals to survive.

Even Captain Trips left too many survivors, we need something more efficient than that. If it can't kill everyone, it should sterilize the survivors.

by Anonymousreply 63May 3, 2021 5:55 PM

Not De Santis. No. the next GOP POTUS nominee will be a battle between Fatso and Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 64May 3, 2021 6:14 PM

Under the law can you force people to take a medicine that does not have FDA approval yet? I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 65May 3, 2021 6:20 PM

[quote]You can lead a fool to science, but you can't make him think.

That's a fine lack of self-awareness you've got going there, Bucko.

by Anonymousreply 66May 3, 2021 6:21 PM

My cousin says he's not getting the vaccine because according to him, Covid will just go away eventually. He works in a factory and his elderly parents live with him. His sister had to take them for their shots because he refused to take them himself.

by Anonymousreply 67May 3, 2021 6:26 PM

I knew this thread wold turn into a feeding frenzy of vaccine nazis and those who are ok with questioning big pharma.

For all the rabid posters foaming at the mouth about how everyone must have the vaccine for the greater good, do you actually understand that fully vaccinated people can get very sick with COVID and can spread it, so the vaccine will not magically protect you. Don’t assume that this version of the vaccine will eradicate COVID.

I sadly know individuals that did everything right and still got very sick and spread COVID. I wish the media would be honest in reporting this so that people stop letting their guard down. The vaccine will help with mutations and possibly severe COVID cases resulting in death but it does not cure, curtail or return things to normal. People need to stop associating the vaccine with a return to normal.

You still need to wear a mask and social distance to truly prevent the virus from taking hold again.

And guess what, it’s perfectly acceptable to question big pharma. They have a major interest in this and have immunity from legal consequences. These are same companies marketing cancer drugs to kids to delay puberty. Big pharma is not your friend.

by Anonymousreply 68May 3, 2021 6:43 PM

[quote]I sadly know individuals that did everything right and still got very sick and spread COVID. I

Then they clearly did not do everything right.

by Anonymousreply 69May 3, 2021 6:48 PM

R68 is full of it. Calling people "Nazis" because they aren't anti-vaxxer wing nuts. Hon, the real Nazis are on your side. Remember Camp Auschwitz?

by Anonymousreply 70May 3, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]I knew this thread wold turn into a feeding frenzy of vaccine nazis and those who are ok with questioning big pharma.

Aka "people who understand science"? Just so we know what side you're on.

I don't want to put non-vaccinated people in camps; I want them to stay the fuck away from the rest of us. Last time I checked "freedom to infect" isn't written into the US constitution.

by Anonymousreply 71May 3, 2021 6:53 PM

[quote]For all the rabid posters foaming at the mouth about how everyone must have the vaccine for the greater good, do you actually understand that fully vaccinated people can get very sick with COVID and can spread it, so the vaccine will not magically protect you.

Again, thanks for confirming you know fuck-all about how infectious diseases work.

by Anonymousreply 72May 3, 2021 6:54 PM

I'm not sure I understand Scalise's motives here.

"Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) told the Baton Rouge Advocate that he hasn’t been vaccinated yet."

"Said Scalise: “I just have to find a time that works. I could get it at the Capitol. But I would rather do it here in Louisiana as a formal event.”

Note: It would take Scalise about 10 minutes to get vaccinated at the Capitol, where lawmakers have been receiving vaccines for five months now.

by Anonymousreply 73May 3, 2021 7:15 PM

R72 And you do because you saw it on the news in your mother’s basement, yeah keep those rose colored glasses on.

by Anonymousreply 74May 3, 2021 7:25 PM

R41, it's ignorant because there is unanimity in the scientific and medical communities that the vaccine is effective and safe.

by Anonymousreply 75May 3, 2021 7:39 PM

R68 is deeply confused, as well as an enabler of Godwin's Law.

by Anonymousreply 76May 3, 2021 7:48 PM

R25’s article lost me at ‘Latinx’

by Anonymousreply 77May 3, 2021 8:06 PM

Let. Them. Die.

by Anonymousreply 78May 3, 2021 8:09 PM

[quote]you can't force people to get a shot in their arms - and I'm not sure I'm ok with that kind of dystopian world anyway

You kind of give yourself away with this, saying that people being required to get vaccines is "dystopian."

by Anonymousreply 79May 3, 2021 8:11 PM

r74, they're an anti-trans-troll trying who deliberately brings it up in every thread. That whole anti-trans thing has a lot of people spouting conspiracy theories about Big Pharma and Jewish leaders.

by Anonymousreply 80May 3, 2021 8:13 PM

[quote]I sadly know individuals that did everything right and still got very sick and spread COVID

I believe this. There is always someone who is saying that if you do everything right you won't get COVID, but people who wore masks and took precautions but still had to work or be around the public could easily have gotten it despite everything they did. It's very contagious which is a big part of why it's so dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 81May 3, 2021 8:18 PM

R81, of course R68 is correct in saying that; it's the conclusions they draw from it that reveal their profound ignorance and/or trollery.

by Anonymousreply 82May 3, 2021 8:21 PM

If one takes the payment route, pay the people who have been vaccinated first.

by Anonymousreply 83May 3, 2021 8:43 PM

Not sure it's exactly on topic, but this scares the shit out of me - think I'll stay in till I croak (and I'm not even Asian). I mean, I'm vaccinated, but hell is not covid - it's other people:

Twitter May 3 CeFaan Kim @CeFaanKim Last night around 830pm a 34-year-old Asian woman was walking along 42nd St near 9th Ave when a woman approached her telling her to take her mask off. The suspect then struck her in the head with a hammer causing a laceration. Victim is stable, rushed to the hospital.'

@terrimaki1 Replying to @CeFaanKim Who walks around with a hammer in their purse?? Oh yea, a person that watches FOX/Tucker.

by Anonymousreply 84May 3, 2021 11:06 PM

[quote]Who walks around with a hammer in their purse?? Oh yea, a person that watches FOX/Tucker.

The majority of crime against Asians is done by black men. I didn't know they were Tucker's audience.

by Anonymousreply 85May 3, 2021 11:14 PM

Up until now R41, I could concede your point. It hasn’t been FDA “approved”, and I won’t lie and say I would have signed up for a trial. I wouldn’t have.

We are almost six months out of mass vaccinations. If there were going to be massive, immediate, adverse reactions, they would have happened by now.

Looking at Wiki (I know), unsuccessful vaccine trials rarely have wide scale side affects. They just didn’t work. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work, but no harm, no foul. It doesn’t appear that getting the vaccine is worse than not getting it (and it appears it is better).

I’m done with worrying about what others will do. I got both shots, and I want to live my life. If others who didn’t get theirs get it, it is on them.

by Anonymousreply 86May 3, 2021 11:18 PM

Not arguing your main point R85 - but what about the Karens who spit in other shoppers' faces? And that southern school that fires any teacher who gets a vaccine? I imagine there are a few rednecks ready to follow Tucker's advice to harrass.

I think Fox is having its effect on another demographic too (besides black men)

by Anonymousreply 87May 3, 2021 11:32 PM

[quote]but what about the Karens who spit in other shoppers' faces?

Oh please.

There are thousands of people shot every year in our urban centers. But of course what you care about are the "Karens". Gimme a break.

by Anonymousreply 88May 4, 2021 12:16 AM

[quote]Up until now [R41], I could concede your point. It hasn’t been FDA “approved”, and I won’t lie and say I would have signed up for a trial. I wouldn’t have.

Then leave people alone who prefer not to take an experimental drug.

by Anonymousreply 89May 4, 2021 12:18 AM

R66, I think Dorothy Parker would kindly tell you to go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 90May 4, 2021 2:48 AM

> I cannot fault people for being apprehensive when we still cannot cure or effectively treat the common cold,

Actually, more than 15 years ago, a biotech company DID develop a broad-spectrum antiviral capable of stopping a nascent "cold" infection dead in its tracks (google: "Pleconaril").

The FDA has never been publicly-forthcoming about its reasons for refusing to approve it, but I know someone who worked for the company that was trying to get it approved. He said Pleconaril is similar to Thalidomide... harmless (and useful) to adults, but lethal to developing fetuses.

Apparently, the FDA wasn't happy about that in the first place, but was willing to semi-humor the company's drug trial, as long as any women of childbearing age be on hormonal birth control as a condition of taking it (same as Acutane). Apparently, it caused two women in the trial to experience birth control failure and become pregnant, necessitating abortions (because otherwise, the babies would have been born with horrific birth defects).

As far as the FDA was concerned, that was a catastrophic failure. NOBODY at the FDA during a Republican (Bush) administration, and Republican majorities in the House of Representatives and the Senate, wanted to risk their career over approving a drug that put women into a position of having to choose between abortion and horrific birth defects.

Apparently, the FDA further decided it couldn't be approved for men only because, like many drugs, its active metabolites are detectable in semen (and saliva, and tears, and other bodily fluids). Their logic was that a woman who was unknowingly a few weeks pregnant could be indirectly exposed to it by having unprotected sex with a man who'd taken it to cure a cold a few days earlier.

This is the same reason the FDA requires warnings on Ribavirin that make it sound like the devil's poison, to be used only for the most life-threatening conditions, even though it has no meaningful side effects to speak of... at least, if you're male, or a woman who isn't pregnant. Except Ribavirin's active metabolites last even longer than Pleconaril's.

But anyway, the fact is, broad-spectrum antivirals capable of knocking out colds (and probably a host of other viral infections as well) with tame side-effect profiles (at least, if you're a man, or a woman who isn't pregnant) DO exist. The FDA just won't let us have them because it's more concerned about women being forced to have abortions if they're directly or indirectly exposed to those drugs' metabolites.

Every few months, I cross my fingers when I read about another trial to get Pleconaril approved for SOMETHING, because once the FDA approves it for SOMETHING, a doctor can prescribe it for anything he feels is appropriate. Which apparently is part of the reason the FDA keeps shooting down attempts to get it approved for other conditions, and now basically warns anyone trying to register a trial involving it that they're wasting their money, and the drug won't be approved unless it's conclusively shown to be a spectacularly-effective drug against some deadly condition (ie, if someone sponsors a trial that demonstrates it effectively cures acne in teenagers, the FDA will shoot it down yet again... but if it effectively treats something like pancreatic cancer, they'll think about it).

by Anonymousreply 91May 4, 2021 3:38 AM

Med journal article about Pleconaril explaining how it works

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 4, 2021 3:49 AM

This is random but one thing I find fascinating about the past year is how suddenly people talk about flu vaccine symptoms like they are a normal common occurrence. My mother has religiously gotten flu vaccines for years and every year felt sick afterward, and every one of her doctors and nurses over the years has told her “that’s not possible” and acted like she was making it up. It was really infuriating. I suppose she feels vindicated now, but being treated like she was crazy or some kind of malingerer for years because medical staff can’t bother to educate themselves is more than a little bit infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 93May 4, 2021 4:02 AM

The CDC said in ABC tonight that the vaccines are protecting against the Indian variant and Fauci said they are protecting against all the variants. Look it up.

You people got this variant panic the same as you all got the HIV super strain shit. You have been predicting a super HIV strain for years but alas, it never has happened. Fewer people get infected every year, mainly due to prep, so you can't shame like you used to for people having sex. You really wanted a super strain to happen, just say it, you bitter unloved cunts.

by Anonymousreply 94May 4, 2021 4:16 AM

Sometimes I read through these threads and I see an alarming number of you who I think would be perfectly happy staying in lockdown forever.

by Anonymousreply 95May 4, 2021 4:22 AM

No you don't pay people to get the vaccine. What you do and what is already happening is that companies are going to start demanding proof of vaccination and if you decide you don't want to get it, they are going to insist on a Covid test at the individual's expense to enter places. A covid test will cost between $50-$100 in the future and you will be required to have one every two days or so. A lot of employers are already implementing this.

So, in the end, those of us with the vaccine will go on with what is left of our short lives while those who aren't will pay and go broke just getting the tests. That's how we do it in America.

by Anonymousreply 96May 4, 2021 4:33 AM

Actually, r93 you cannot get the flu from the flu vaccine. You might feel a tad under the weather after, but the actual flu is so much worse. I'm so tired of the fucking baby adults screaming about how the flu vaccine gives them the flu. It is impossible for it to do so because the virus isn't live. What your body is doing when you feel a little icky for a day is the same that is happening with the Covid Vac. You might still catch the flu if you are unlucky enough to catch one of the strains that isn't in the year's shot, but that in no way proves that the flu shot gives you the flu.

by Anonymousreply 97May 4, 2021 4:36 AM

Funny how people are using the vaccine to virtue signal as if they are good people and care about the "common good". Bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 98May 4, 2021 4:40 AM

But auntie Edith said she heard on Facebook there was a new variant in Tarukistan that will kill us all and the vaxxes won't protect us! Start a prayer chain quick!

by Anonymousreply 99May 4, 2021 4:43 AM

r93, that sounds like my doctor's reaction when I caught ear mites from my cat. He acted like I was crazy... then finally humored me, looked in my ear, swapped around, found mite-poop, sheepishly admitted I was right, and sent me home with a prescription for ivermectin (two doses a week apart) and antibiotic-steroid ear drops (so I'd quit trying to tear my ear canal apart to stop that god-awful itch).

It's INSANE how hard it is to get doctors in the US to grasp that parasites aren't just something that happens to poor people in horrible third-world countries. And when it DOES happen, they feel entitled to shame patients, the same way school authorities act when a kid gets lice.

by Anonymousreply 100May 4, 2021 4:43 AM

R97, no shit the real thing is worse. She never said she got the flu, she said she got sick. And they treated her just like you are, like it was all in her head and she’s just a nutball. And then the healthcare industry wonders why people don’t truth them. Gosh, I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 101May 4, 2021 4:46 AM

*trust

by Anonymousreply 102May 4, 2021 4:46 AM

[QUOTE] I see an alarming number of you who I think would be perfectly happy staying in lockdown forever.

I will NOT venture out maskless until every disadvantaged Trans+ sexworker of colorx is vaccinated!

by Anonymousreply 103May 4, 2021 9:48 AM

r101, she didn't "get sick." She got side effects.

Learn the difference.

by Anonymousreply 104May 4, 2021 9:51 AM

Just say NO.

by Anonymousreply 105May 4, 2021 9:52 AM

OP you're a cunt and a Yenta.

by Anonymousreply 106May 4, 2021 11:12 AM

[quote] Sometimes I read through these threads and I see an alarming number of you who I think would be perfectly happy staying in lockdown forever.

You see what you want to see, asshole, not what's actually there.

by Anonymousreply 107May 4, 2021 11:34 AM

This “the liberals want to stay in lock down forever” bullshit is just a standard Repug talking point, designed to undermine serious discussion.

by Anonymousreply 108May 4, 2021 11:41 AM

[quote] If you get the vaccine they are not threat to you.

But they are a threat to the already stretched healthcare system, economy, education, etc. Non-vaxxers are likely to hang out with other non-vaxxers and we will see the spikes in infections recurring because of that, not to mention that they will travel to the parts of the world where vaccination is not as successful as here (Mexico, for example) and import mutations of the virus. Granted, those of us who are vaccinated will probably be OK in terms of not getting it or getting it in a very mild form but those morons will still end up on ventilators, clogging up entire hospital wings so that people who need other treatments are seriously delayed in getting them. Plus, how many businesses or schools will have to close temporarily because Dan and Judy Deplorable went to a cheap resort in Baja, got infected, and brought back some mutation of the virus that they spread to the rest of their MAGA relatives, including children?

by Anonymousreply 109May 4, 2021 11:51 AM

I'm a miserable sack of bitterness and I want to molder in my living room until I die.

And YOU need to, too!

by Anonymousreply 110May 4, 2021 12:04 PM

R110 is a perfect example of r108

by Anonymousreply 111May 4, 2021 12:06 PM

It reminds me of people that smoke, knowing there is a connection to lung cancer. Let them all perish quickly.

by Anonymousreply 112May 4, 2021 12:13 PM

104, take a step back and think about what you just said. Then maybe try to refrain from making comments in the future that so clearly demonstrate your inability to grasp simple concepts.

by Anonymousreply 113May 4, 2021 12:22 PM

[quote]R110 is a perfect example of R108

They sound like the same person.

by Anonymousreply 114May 4, 2021 12:33 PM

[quote] being treated like she was crazy or some kind of malingerer for years because medical staff can’t bother to educate themselves is more than a little bit infuriating.

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 115May 4, 2021 12:38 PM

I’ve heard religious leaders tell congregations not to vaccinate. I thought maybe it was rooted in an anti-science stance, but have come to realize they’re feeding political discontent. Churches seriously need to pay taxes. I realize it’ll never happen, but if you’re going to be politically partisan, then you shouldn’t enjoy tax exemption status.

by Anonymousreply 116May 4, 2021 12:44 PM

R45, no, and you’re a troll and a dummy to even ask that stupid question

by Anonymousreply 117May 4, 2021 12:48 PM

Good. Lord.

Maybe this whackadoodle has been posting on this thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 4, 2021 1:36 PM

What’s wrong with having lockdown forever? Just because you do stuff doesn’t mean we all have to!

by Anonymousreply 119May 4, 2021 1:53 PM

possibly, they are trolls

by Anonymousreply 120May 4, 2021 1:58 PM

[quote]R66, I think Dorothy Parker would kindly tell you to go fuck yourself.

Keep Ms. Parker's name out of your troll mouth.

by Anonymousreply 121May 4, 2021 7:58 PM

You first, R121-- Age before beauty! And swine before pearls. (which is the reverse of the original) Do you even know what I'm taking about?

by Anonymousreply 122May 4, 2021 9:33 PM

Girls! Girls! You both type fat and dumb!

by Anonymousreply 123May 4, 2021 9:51 PM

It is not fully vetted by the FDA. It is in use on an emergency basis. Therefore, not trustworthy. You couldn't pay me any amount of money to get it.

by Anonymousreply 124May 4, 2021 10:09 PM

[quote]It is not fully vetted by the FDA. It is in use on an emergency basis. Therefore, not trustworthy. You couldn't pay me any amount of money to get it.

Your loss, Oleg. You have access to the Sputnik vaccine yet or no?

by Anonymousreply 125May 4, 2021 10:13 PM

The "get back to normal" argument doesnt work on people who didn't alter their lives at all because of COVID. We just have to face it that theres at least 20% of the population will never be vaccinated no matter what. We need to move on without them. If they get covid and die-oh well. They had their chance. I shouldn't have to be in a mask all summer because Sue Bob and Billy Joe from Arkansas are dumbass deplorables who believe in QAnon.

by Anonymousreply 126May 4, 2021 10:18 PM

We can all live with 20% of the population (only slightly less than those currently identifying as Republican) not getting vaccinated. When it's 30% or more we have a problem.

by Anonymousreply 127May 4, 2021 10:21 PM

[quote]You first, R121-- Age before beauty! And swine before pearls. (which is the reverse of the original) Do you even know what I'm taking about?

I am aware that you've got "wit" and "being a rancid internet cunt" all mixed up in your tiny brain.

by Anonymousreply 128May 4, 2021 10:23 PM

Maybe they'll change their tune when the double mutants hit !!

by Anonymousreply 129May 4, 2021 10:25 PM

R129 if that happens we’re all fucked.

by Anonymousreply 130May 5, 2021 3:47 AM

I'm getting my first shot tomorrow night at Walgreens. I admit I am nervous as I've had bad reactions to vaccines in the past (mostly feeling like crap and terrible joint pain that lasted for 2 weeks) but I guess I need to stop being a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 131May 5, 2021 3:53 AM

yup.

by Anonymousreply 132May 5, 2021 11:36 AM

I guess covid will be similar to the flu, where you'll need a vaccine every year...but some people will die, as many die from the flu every year. The vaccines lessen the severity with herd immunity, taking precautions like hand washing and even wearing a mask for a little while more. That's why the vaccinations are so important now. Then, the virus will be more under control...we will learn more about it and the after effects and mutations. It'll be handled like another flu. Just my opinion..

by Anonymousreply 133May 5, 2021 2:23 PM

Mostly agree with R133, except reluctance to get vaccinated against COVID now in US will delay herd immunity until 2023-2024.

by Anonymousreply 134May 5, 2021 2:29 PM

That all depends on the spread among the non-vax, no?

by Anonymousreply 135May 5, 2021 2:38 PM

Get your vax, or else

by Anonymousreply 136May 5, 2021 4:07 PM

@jasonfurman · 28m

Harvard requiring vaccines for all on campus students this fall! Glad to be joining so many other Universities and hoping the university extends the requirement to faculty, staff and researchers (guidance for those "is under consideration").

by Anonymousreply 137May 5, 2021 5:41 PM

[quote] I'm getting my first shot tomorrow night at Walgreens. I admit I am nervous as I've had bad reactions to vaccines in the past (mostly feeling like crap and terrible joint pain that lasted for 2 weeks) but I guess I need to stop being a pussy.

Stop being a misogynist while you’re at it, too.

by Anonymousreply 138May 5, 2021 5:46 PM

stop being so stupid!

Get your VAX!

by Anonymousreply 139May 5, 2021 6:05 PM

R26 - I also have no problem with paying people to get the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 140May 5, 2021 6:14 PM

My brother got a $40 gift certificate for Von's when he went for his 2nd Moderna shot.

carrot and stick, I say.

by Anonymousreply 141May 5, 2021 6:27 PM

In terms of paying people to get the vaccine, there's always, "You want a paycheck, you need to be vaccinated."

'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 5, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote]In terms of paying people to get the vaccine, there's always, "You want a paycheck, you need to be vaccinated."

US Corporations with WFH employees are going through that debate even as we speak. I'm guessing they'll find a way to make life quite difficult for their unvaxxed employees short of firing them.

by Anonymousreply 143May 5, 2021 7:43 PM

Employers have a lot of incentive to want (require?) their employees to be vaccinated. Just one can infect an entire shift - imagine the amount of sick pay the bosses would be stuck having to shell out.

by Anonymousreply 144May 5, 2021 9:53 PM

Private companies can pay people to get the vax, but the federal government and taxpayers better not pay anyone. You should do the right thing or you may die.

by Anonymousreply 145May 5, 2021 10:23 PM

If you come in contact with an infected employee, say at a shop or any kind of business, can you sue the business for putting you in danger? (for many businesses, the customer has no choice but to come in contact with its employees - shops, salons, gyms, insurance agents, everybody working in a government building or courthouse, school, hospital, doctor/dentist office, etc...)

Don't we, as citizens, have a right to expect to go about our regular business without having to put our lives in danger because of anti-vaxxers, now that vaccines are so easy to acquire and are recommended highly by the government?

by Anonymousreply 146May 5, 2021 10:33 PM

In Florida, you cannot sue a business for your infection.

by Anonymousreply 147May 5, 2021 10:43 PM

A family friend is one of the denialists. She belongs to some strip-mall Southern Baptist offshoot. In her case, her pastor told the congregation that the vaccines are a test from the Devil. Only those who do not have faith in Jesus will succumb to the vaccine; those whom Jesus loves do not need it as they will be protected by God.

If there is a just God, She will use this to cull out the really stupid people from the human race

by Anonymousreply 148May 5, 2021 10:51 PM

A very good reason to go to Disneyland instead of Disneyworld R147

by Anonymousreply 149May 5, 2021 10:55 PM

Broadway theaters are reopening September 14 and ticket holders will be required to be vaccinated.

Mets and Yankees will sell preferred seating to vaccinated people. Unvaccinated people have to sit socially distanced in isolated sections of the stadiums.

by Anonymousreply 150May 5, 2021 10:58 PM

[quote]Unvaccinated people have to sit socially distanced in isolated sections of the stadiums.

I can’t imagine this going well.

by Anonymousreply 151May 5, 2021 11:00 PM

I was at the supermarket twice in the last week and for the first time saw people knowing wearing their mask. At Target the woman walking about, even after seeing others and the greeter wearing their mask, as if she didn't have a care in the world.

by Anonymousreply 152May 5, 2021 11:30 PM

What woman, r152?

by Anonymousreply 153May 5, 2021 11:39 PM

The separation of people by vaccination status sounds feasible to me.

For a long long time, places used to segregate people into smoking and non-smoking sections. Now, it's basically no smoking period, with smokers relegated to the outside to harm their own health as they please.

by Anonymousreply 154May 5, 2021 11:46 PM

R134 Smoking? That is the silliest comparison.

Anyway, if you're vaccinated you should stop being paranoid about the infinitesimal possibility of getting infected.

by Anonymousreply 155May 5, 2021 11:53 PM

R152 she’s probably vaccinated. The chief of Infectious Disease at the hospital where I work in NYC (it’s a prestigious hospital) says fully vaccinated people aren’t asymptomatic spreaders. I tend to believe an MD/PHD versus some joyless SJW who wants us masked and behind closed doors forever.

by Anonymousreply 156May 6, 2021 12:16 AM

I have never heard of a person who is vaccinated...for polio, measles, the flu...whatever, being told that you can still be a carrier for the disease.

by Anonymousreply 157May 6, 2021 12:21 AM

r138 Stop being a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 158May 6, 2021 12:39 AM

News reports tonight that initial test results for the Moderna booster vaccines, and they work against the British & SA variants.

Yay! Get fucking vaccinated!

by Anonymousreply 159May 6, 2021 12:50 AM

Don't care R156. For all you know she could be an anti vaccine. The sign to Target and my grocery store says mask are required. I'm fully vaccinated and I still wear my mask.

by Anonymousreply 160May 6, 2021 1:49 AM

"We are almost six months out of mass vaccinations. If there were going to be massive, immediate, adverse reactions, they would have happened by now."

There have been horrific reactions haven't you been keeping up? And by the end of this year we will have widespread death and disease from this vaccine that you can't ignore. MSM will have to cover it.

by Anonymousreply 161May 6, 2021 2:46 AM

?? ?

by Anonymousreply 162May 6, 2021 2:56 AM

Still waiting on my vaccine here in Australia. I'm in group 1a, we were supposed to be done months ago but supplies were limited, then it was only the AZ available and we're supposed to get Pfizer. Talk about a stuff up. Anyway, I should be getting the vaccine in the next month, just in time for my retirement in August.

by Anonymousreply 163May 6, 2021 3:20 AM

R161 I'm blocking your anti vac ass now. You are spreading misinformation, lies and fear.

None of what you wrote is true you fool.

by Anonymousreply 164May 6, 2021 3:51 AM

José Baselga, a renowned cancer doctor who led AstraZeneca Plc’s oncology research-and-development arm, has died.

A fellow of the American Association for Cancer Research, Baselga died of Creutzfeldt-Jacob Disease, a rapidly progressive neurodegenerative disorder, according to a Spanish news report. He was 61.

Wasn't this mentioned in the John Titor time traveler revelations?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 6, 2021 5:48 AM

Are Prions in Covid Vaccines?

Who cares about cows and sheep.

Human Identified Prion Diseases: Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (vCJD) Gerstmann-Straussler-Scheinker Syndrome. Fatal Familial Insomnia. Kuru.

Think of a society of disabled Steven Hawkins, vaxxed and Prion disease affected people.

If you read the article there are two Prion proteins in a wuhan19 spike protein. The same Spike protein perfectly copied in the Pfizer/Moderna pathogenic virus vax. Each injection has 50X10tenth power of virus injected into the deltoid muscle, plenty of Prions to wreck a person.

With that density of potential Prion generation, we're not talking years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167May 6, 2021 7:12 AM

Microbiology article on RNAs that behave like prions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168May 6, 2021 7:26 AM

A lot of people have cancelled Alex Jones Infowars or consider him a joke but he dis have good info on his show on the mRNA vaccine causing prion disease here at 3:50

Part of it is him discovering the 2017 document theory crafting a pandemic outbreak and subsequent vaccine that causes BSE/prion disease in recipients after a few years.Most of the rest is him quoting this SPARS document from John Hopkins - the scientific study on mRNA vaccine and their relation to causing prion disease.

"As time passed and more people across the United States were vaccinated, claims of adverse side effects began to emerge. Several parents claimed that their children were experiencing neurological symptoms similar to those seen among livestock exposed to the GMI vaccine. By May 2027, parental anxiety around this claim had intensified to the point of lawsuits. That month, a group of parents whose children developed mental retardation as a result of encephalitis in the wake of Corovax vaccination sued the federal government, demanding removal of the liability shield protecting the pharmaceutical companies responsible for developing and manufacturing Corovax."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 6, 2021 7:42 AM

35 Year Old MOTHER OF 4 DIES 9 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING COVID "VACCINE" - WHEN DOES THI$ $HIT STOP?

GRAND RAPIDS, MI — The family of an Ionia-area woman says she died “as the result of complications after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.”

Anne VanGeest, 35, died April 19 at Mercy Health Saint Mary’s hospital in Grand Rapids.

“It is with profound sadness that we share the news of Anne’s passing Anne (Annie), who was 35, was a loving mother, wife, sister and daughter,” according to a statement from her family provided Lambert, a Grand Rapids-based public relations firm that is providing its services to the family pro bono.

“An active member in the animal rescue community, Annie will be remembered as a fierce advocate, a master-multi-tasker and a caring friend by her colleagues, fellow volunteers and family. We ask for privacy for her family as they mourn Annie’s passing and celebrate her life."

Her death certificate lists her cause of death as as “natural” and says the cause was “acute subarachnoid hemorrhage non-traumatic.”

=======================

WHEN DOES THIS SHIT STOP? WHEN DOES THE PUBLIC REALIZE WHAT IS GOING ON?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170May 6, 2021 7:51 AM

R170, your tin hat needs a new antennae.

by Anonymousreply 171May 6, 2021 8:07 AM

200+ Screenshots From deleted Facebook Vaccine reaction groups at link.

It's pretty clear that based off of these screenshots that this is an active worldwide genocide and sterilization operation going on. If you can't see that by now then you are being willfully ignorant and just plain dumb.

And this is barely even a fraction of all of the posts in the Facebook vaccine injury groups. Now, imagine what is going to happen to all of these people who survived the jab 3 to 10 years down the road. I imagine a lot of them are going to pass away before 2030 and birth rates will be next to nothing due to the sterilization

(right on time with their agenda and population reduction "predictions")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 6, 2021 8:08 AM

Ooh Papatoonie...

by Anonymousreply 173May 6, 2021 8:10 AM

R171 - big pharma cleaner

by Anonymousreply 174May 6, 2021 8:10 AM

5 month old toddler develops rash, fever, wouldn't eat and dies 24 hrs after being breast fed by their mother who was just vaccinated the day before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 6, 2021 8:15 AM

Is it morning already in Russia? You idiots should at least spread out the misinformation crap a little to make it less obvious. And, is Sputnik the only name you have for everything?

by Anonymousreply 176May 6, 2021 8:34 AM

Definitely not vaccines. They are gene modifiers. That's what the mRNA injection does to you. It GMO's you. It uses the new CRISPR technology to literally and permanently edit your genetic makeup by altering (destroying) DNA sequences in your body that supposedly match the virus.

A messenger cell (Cas enzyme) is first programmed by scientists and then injected into your body. It then searches and destroys the specified DNA sequences. The results then start to replicate in your body but you won't see the true effects until later on because replication takes time. Nobody knows what the long term outcome will be because this has never been done on humans before, let alone on such a massive scale. Fauci even admitted that recently. YOU are the human trial. YOU are the human guinea pig.

Problem is it's irreversible. No medication in the world will be able to change you back to what you were before. And things can go wrong. The messenger cell can easily cut in the wrong place and cause the body to attack itself and do horrific things later on after replication.

by Anonymousreply 177May 6, 2021 8:38 AM

SPIKE ALONE CAUSES DISEASE

"In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 6, 2021 8:49 AM

Dr. Richard Fleming has the proof that vaccinated people get COVID just as often as unvaccinated and he got the proof from the EUA applications for Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen (J&J). They KNOW it does not stop COVID. And they are using this lie to destroy America and rush in the Great Reset which is nothing more than global communism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 6, 2021 9:01 AM

Look at the sentence in the first paragraph of R178's link that this piece of shit disinformation troll conveniently left out:

[quote]Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

by Anonymousreply 180May 6, 2021 9:02 AM

R176, does Russia control John Hopkins,

by Anonymousreply 181May 6, 2021 9:04 AM

Ironically, researching Fauci's association to the AIDS epidemic will yield some interesting information.

by Anonymousreply 182May 6, 2021 9:11 AM

The best evidence you need that these vaccines have a higher risk of death and disability than typical vaccines are the extraordinary measures Facebook and YouTube are going to in order to stop people from sharing their stories.

Facebook banned yet another group yesterday of 20,000 women who have been experiencing strange menstrual bleeding when being exposed to vaccinated people.

Kids are also getting nosebleeds...bad ones. Just from being near vaccinated teachers. Or getting periods really early.

These are symptoms of a clotting disorder.

There's a cover up going on because the powers that be don't give a shit about safety. There is big money here at play and other motives going on.

Don't be dense.

by Anonymousreply 183May 6, 2021 9:13 AM

R179 and R181 are disinformation trolls and huge pieces of shit. R179's link is literally to someone lauding the greatness of Hydroxychloroquin and proclaiming Covid a hoax. This troll is THAT fucking stupid and thinks you are all that fucking stupid, too.

by Anonymousreply 184May 6, 2021 9:14 AM

R183, another tin hat in need of an antennae adjustment.

by Anonymousreply 185May 6, 2021 9:15 AM

R184, Get off your high horse.

Everyone filters just about everything through their sociopolitical lens, including matters of health/medicine. Money and power also play a big part in the way that people judge things.

Look at the issue of AGW, now "climate change."

Face masks good, face masks bad. Sometimes there are dueling assessments from the same so-called experts too.

Contradictions, censoring, banning, de-platforming, etc. Reactions from so-called experts too. Or those who work closely with so-called experts.

by Anonymousreply 186May 6, 2021 9:21 AM

More deleted facebook posts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 6, 2021 9:27 AM

Yes, because these first take vaccines that we're made in a rush are so effective. Are all of you guys posting about how people that don't want to get vaccinated should die, Americans? Cause in the rest of the world these vaccines aren't that popular and no one is rushing to get them.

by Anonymousreply 188May 6, 2021 9:32 AM

A woman in Vermont died about a week after getting the Moderna shot.

OK, she was in a fatal car accident as a passenger, but still...it makes you think! Car! Vaccine! Death!

by Anonymousreply 189May 6, 2021 9:34 AM

R189, Riiiiiiiiiiight, just like if that same woman had the accident with no vaccine but tested positive for covid it would have been counted as a covid death? How come we never had a thread about those inflated covid statistics?

by Anonymousreply 190May 6, 2021 9:41 AM

Bullshit, r188. People are standing in LONG lines to get them in other countries. I have friends in Canada who haven't had their first shot yet and say how jealous they are of those of us who are already vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 191May 6, 2021 9:59 AM

R191 Haha, Canada. Canada=USA. I meant the rest of the world.

by Anonymousreply 192May 6, 2021 10:01 AM

One billion people have been vaccinated. But yeah, no one wants them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 6, 2021 10:01 AM

Because stupidity is alive and well. I sincerely hope these bastards catch COVID and die gasping for breath.

by Anonymousreply 194May 6, 2021 10:09 AM

No one around me is getting vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 195May 6, 2021 10:14 AM

R12 listen to R14. What you said is the biggest fallacy of the anti-vax idea. It is nobody's choice when their "choice" infringes upon the rights of others. Your freedom ends where mine begins. Suppose I haven't had access to the vaccine yet but would really prefer not to get COVID or give it to my family. However, some asshole refuses and infects me...now my rights are infringed upon. It's also an infringement on the whole world when anti-vaxxers are causing more mutations and more disease. This is contagion. Unless you don't leave the house for the rest of your life, get the damned vax.

by Anonymousreply 196May 6, 2021 10:25 AM

R16 - you are a smarter fellow than me. I am still trying to understand where the hell R3 is coming from. What the hell is the "most point"?

by Anonymousreply 197May 6, 2021 10:26 AM

Just announced by the Romanian government as the travel and warmer season is finally here. Those who want to go out after 8 PM for anything other than work or medical emergencies or essential reasons (they must have a declaration signed under penalty of perjury) or book into spas, hotels, or fly must show proof of vaccination. Masks outside will remain mandatory in urban and suburban areas (narrow sidewalks) until further notice. Every mall and supermarket is required to announce the location of the nearest drive-through vaccination center every 30 minutes on the speaker and repeat safety measures 2 times an hour.

Two assholes from at work (Iowa and Florida) are saying "there is no freedom here". My roommate just said "they are free to stay home but why should other countries or the general public who pays huge taxes, pay for the ICU when the vaccine is free and they educate you about safety measures and provides masks?"

by Anonymousreply 198May 6, 2021 10:40 AM

[QUOTE] MSM will have to cover it.

aaaaaand there we have it. A Trumptard in our midst, or a paid troll acting like one.

by Anonymousreply 199May 6, 2021 11:10 AM

Even Trevor Noah is calling out the stupid "massaging" that says people need to wear masks after being vaccinated. Pretending to not know why people are skeptical about these vaccines makes you look uninformed, not the hesitant.

by Anonymousreply 200May 6, 2021 11:32 AM

The loony tunes squad came out last night I see

by Anonymousreply 201May 6, 2021 12:05 PM

I do think there is a point in that. In order to make the vaccines more attractive to more people there has to be some reward at the end of the vaccine. I have heard people say that if you still have to mask up and social distance and the movies and restaurants are still at limited capacity seating, what's the point of the vaccine?

The idea of herd immunity is scientifically sound, however it doesn't play well into a society that likes immediate gratification and that doesn't like to read the fine print.

by Anonymousreply 202May 6, 2021 12:27 PM

I wondered why this thread, which had somewhat slowed down, got 42 new posts since I went to bed. Lo and behold, a science-illiterate consipiracy theorist, trembling in his bomb shelter, tin hat a-quiver, apparently spewed out every alarmist story he could find.

by Anonymousreply 203May 6, 2021 12:44 PM

[quote] your tin hat needs a new antennae.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 204May 6, 2021 12:46 PM

[quote] there has to be some reward at the end of the vaccine. I have heard people say that if you still have to mask up and social distance and the movies and restaurants are still at limited capacity seating, what's the point of the vaccine?

The point is not everyone gets the vaccine at one time or in one shot (pun intended). Until we reach a level where a vast majority are vaccinated we have to continue some precautionary measures.

Is this really that difficult to understand?

by Anonymousreply 205May 6, 2021 12:48 PM

apparently

by Anonymousreply 206May 6, 2021 12:55 PM

Why do you say he is science-illiterate R203?

by Anonymousreply 207May 6, 2021 12:58 PM

Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 208May 6, 2021 12:59 PM

R164 has fingers in his ears, singing La La La, I can't hear you.

by Anonymousreply 209May 6, 2021 1:04 PM

The antivax cult are just not that into getting things up and running. They want to live like this forever.

Yet, they were the ones screaming that the Covid was a hoax. They are contrarian as a sport of destruction.

by Anonymousreply 210May 6, 2021 1:16 PM

[quote]Is this really that difficult to understand?

To me it's not R205. But I am not the general public, I believe in science and I actually read. Most people don't. From the very beginning, the messaging around Covid has been confusing and fucked up. And now people are tired and they aren't reading the details, they just want life to get back to normal.

by Anonymousreply 211May 6, 2021 1:23 PM

I work with a woman who hasn't been vaccinated. She also takes off her mask too. I've been vaccinated and we get tested weekly but still.

She is an older woman and says she is just waiting. She might get it this summer. She is afraid she will get side-effects and die. I told her pfizer is the one with less side effects and I know old people who were fine with it and had no side effects.

by Anonymousreply 212May 6, 2021 1:33 PM

r210 antivax are cunts and trolls

by Anonymousreply 213May 6, 2021 1:48 PM

[quote]She is afraid she will get side-effects and die.

she made that up out of whole cloth

by Anonymousreply 214May 6, 2021 1:49 PM

If the bitch had enough whole cloth to make up that lie, someone should tell her to put it over her nose and mouth.

by Anonymousreply 215May 6, 2021 2:27 PM

I’m vaccinated and not wearing my mask outside, and I live in NYC. My tolerance for risk is clearly higher than the rest of you. If someone says something to me on the sidewalk i’ll tell them to suck my dick.

by Anonymousreply 216May 6, 2021 3:44 PM

I’ll tell them to suck my mask

by Anonymousreply 217May 6, 2021 4:28 PM

If the vaccine "permanently alters" your DNA, then why would it only be effective for just 8 months?

The misinformation campaigns are selectively taking tiny bits and pieces of truth out of context to give a warped & distorted view (kind of like how evangelicals pick & choose 2 or 3 words from the bible out of context to support any view they want).

Example: the Russian (Sputnik) vaccine only works zero or one times, because its entry vector is based upon an adenovirus transport agent. There are multiple ways you can become infected by adenovirus, but one of them is potentially useful as a way to safely deliver a rapidly-developed vaccine. The catch is, it only works once in your life & never works again... and the same adenovirus-immunity can develop through a regular adenovirus infection that most people have already had. The immunity isn't to adenoviruses in general, just to the one specific subtype and the infection route that enables it to be hijacked as a vaccine.

So... the upside to the Sputnik vaccine was that it could be available quickly (and was). The downside was that it only worked all for about 1/4 to 1/3 of the people getting it, and a future vaccine based on the approach will never work on anyone who got THIS vaccine (potentially squandering it as a vaccination vector for an even worse future virus).

For old people, the Sputnik vaccine was potentially better than nothing... but unlikely to work. For young people, getting it would have been short-sighted absent some greater vulnerability (like leukemia).

Anyway, the anti-vaxxers take bits and pieces of info like this, and glop it all together into a single senseless generalization against them all that's mostly bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 218May 6, 2021 4:39 PM

R216 - bet you don't go to Harlem and say that to the sistahs. But I would LOVE to see their reaction.

by Anonymousreply 219May 6, 2021 5:27 PM

R190, maybe because there were no inflated counts?

If anything, there seems to have been an under-count in many places.

by Anonymousreply 220May 6, 2021 5:30 PM

The interesting point will arise in about a year if most other Countries have reached effective herd immunity and the US hasn't.

I've not noticed the same level of reluctance elsewhere in the developed world.

by Anonymousreply 221May 6, 2021 6:21 PM

[quote]The interesting point will arise in about a year if most other Countries have reached effective herd immunity and the US hasn't.

You better get to one of those countries!

by Anonymousreply 222May 6, 2021 6:33 PM

R221, I have. The dutch have basically given up on getting vaccinated and France and Germany have their share of antivaxxers

by Anonymousreply 223May 6, 2021 6:42 PM

If you get a vaccine an unvaccinated person is no threat to you. Cut the hysterics.

by Anonymousreply 224May 6, 2021 6:57 PM

not so, you have a small chance of getting sick

by Anonymousreply 225May 6, 2021 7:07 PM

You also have a chance of catching it and spreading it unknowingly, which is why the rest of the Western World will be demanding negative Covid tests from US citizens forever.

The biggest problem is the US becoming 'Typhoid Mary'

by Anonymousreply 226May 6, 2021 7:18 PM

I'm just a girl who cain't say no!

by Anonymousreply 227May 6, 2021 7:26 PM

[quote]If you get a vaccine an unvaccinated person is no threat to you. Cut the hysterics.

A critical mass of vaccinated people is necessary if we want to keep the virus from developing; moreover, as people said upthread, there's still a small chance that a vaccinated person could contract a (non-deadly) case of covid and then transmit it. How do these monomaniacs justify their willful ignorance? The libertarian cult of "live like you're alone in the world" is strong in them.

by Anonymousreply 228May 6, 2021 7:30 PM

[quote] If someone says something to me on the sidewalk i’ll tell them to suck my dick.

Ah, an aristocrat!

by Anonymousreply 229May 6, 2021 8:04 PM

R223 Then you know very little about Europe.

by Anonymousreply 230May 6, 2021 8:15 PM

Oooops sorry R223, that post is intended for R221.

Statistically, Europeans are more skeptical of vaccines than Americans.

by Anonymousreply 231May 6, 2021 8:17 PM

yeah, I didn't think they were going for it

by Anonymousreply 232May 6, 2021 8:20 PM

I was all set to be vaccinated today (Pfizer) when I found out that I'm allergic to a substance in the vaccine. This substance can send me into anaphylactic shock.. Specifically, I'm allergic to IV iodine contrast, which I received a number of years ago in preparation for a kidney x-ray. It's referred to as a radiocontrast allergy, and believe me, it was not fun. My blood pressure dropped quickly, and my throat started to close. I was covered in hives. I was given a strong shot of antihistamine immediately, and had to be hospitalized on the spot, and monitored closely, blood pressure taken every 15 minutes. The irony of the situation was that I was supposed to be tested for the allergy before the procedure began, but the nurses forgot or couldn't be bothered.

I'm up shit creek now. I was told I would be "monitored closely" if I chose to take the vaccine. But close monitoring isn't going to stop the reaction from occurring again. The only other vaccine in this area is Moderna, and I'm told that it contains the same substance.

by Anonymousreply 233May 6, 2021 8:33 PM

R231 Europeans will eventually be coerced into having the vaccine however skeptical they are. Most countries don't have a US style Constitution and even if they did their respective Governments would trample all over it in the name of Public Health.

I've lived in Europe all of my life, over 50 years.

by Anonymousreply 234May 6, 2021 8:42 PM

R234 I lived in Europe for nearly 4 decades.

If could actually write: "I've not noticed the same level of reluctance elsewhere in the developed world." can only mean that despite your 50 years there, you are very out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 235May 6, 2021 8:47 PM

[quote] I've lived in Europe all of my life,

Not yet you haven’t.

by Anonymousreply 236May 6, 2021 8:47 PM

R235 Everyone I know in the UK, Italy, Greece, Spain and Denmark is enthusiastic about having the vaccine and resuming normal life.

Obviously that leaves another 20+ Countries I have little experience of.

by Anonymousreply 237May 6, 2021 9:05 PM

It has a way to go until it catches up to the odds of dying playing football then....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 6, 2021 11:34 PM

R233, wait, who told you that there's iodine contrast in the vaccine? I don't see that in the list of ingredients, and I don't see why they would put iodine contrast in a vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 241May 7, 2021 12:03 AM

R241, Ms. Lucy don't do it! Refuse it! Can you at least delay or stall?

by Anonymousreply 242May 7, 2021 1:26 AM

goofy cunts

by Anonymousreply 243May 7, 2021 2:32 AM

There's this thing called herd immunity...

by Anonymousreply 244May 7, 2021 2:53 AM

R241 There's something in the Pfizer vaccine that is close enough, chemically, that it poses a risk factor. I took my 88 year old great aunt to be immunized a few days ago. She was questioned about her health, allergies, and sensitivities. One of the questions asked concerned sensitivity to intravenous dyes. I asked the attending nurse about this and she told me that, in my case, I could receive the vaccine, but would have to be monitored closely for 30 minutes afterward, and if I showed signs of distress, I would immediately have a drug administered to counteract the reaction. That is all I can tell you. But I do know from experience that the reaction is not pleasant and is life-threatening.

R242 I cancelled the appointment, and I'm going to talk to my doctor about it. My blood is O negative, and apparently this means that my natural immunity to the disease is strong.

by Anonymousreply 245May 7, 2021 8:23 AM

I'm not putting this crap they mixed together in a couple of months, in a hurry. And they all came out with different ones suspiciously around the same time. One day when they came up with a real thing, if that ever happens, I will be getting vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 246May 7, 2021 8:25 AM

SO fucking over the idiots here...R246 China had the genome sequenced very quickly and released it to the world. The world took the genome and knew how to sequence the MRNA to create a vaccine back in FEBRUARY of last year. The MRNA vaccines have been researched and developed for YEARS. All they did was create the molecule that was for Covid. MRNA vaccines are not new and are safe. We could have had a vaccine in February of 2020 but because the WORLD wanted to make sure the vaccines were safe, they started the trials immediately and monitored the results. The vaccine hasn't changed since February 2020.

Fucking learn to understand basic science, son.

by Anonymousreply 247May 7, 2021 9:23 AM

R245 - is there any way you can ask about the Astra Zeneca or J&J? I am no science expert so you bitches can flame away, but I do believe in science and did get the vaccine and encourage everyone to listen the specialists.

by Anonymousreply 248May 7, 2021 10:01 AM

R248, I was advised to contact my doctor and discuss the situation with him. I've called his office and put in a request for a phone consultation, so I'll see what he has to say.

by Anonymousreply 249May 7, 2021 10:17 AM

R249 - good luck and keep us posted.

by Anonymousreply 250May 7, 2021 10:24 AM

I'll do that, R250. BTW I recall that when I had that first reaction I mentioned, my doctor at that time, now deceased, told me that a second episode with the allergen would likely be even worse, so I have to be really careful.

by Anonymousreply 251May 7, 2021 11:05 AM

R246, this was not "mixed together in a couple of month." They have been working on a corona-virus vaccine for a decade. Just like how there is a flu vaccine that they alter to target that year's flu, so here they took the general vaccine and targeted it to Corona-19.

And I guess if Corona-21 develops they will target it to that as well.

by Anonymousreply 252May 7, 2021 11:05 AM

Thank you, R247 and R252—but I fear the the stolid denialists and hyperskeptics will never respond to facts.

by Anonymousreply 253May 7, 2021 11:35 AM

Everyone gets to make a personal choice about whether s/he gets vaccinated. However, as long as the decision depends on considering the well being of others or the collective good, we'll never get to herd immunity and a return to normalcy. Hopefully conversations with their doctors does the trick. Otherwise these people need to be incentivized - whether by paying them or by denying them entry to the places they want to go to (planes, restaurants, events) in the name of public safety. A strategy of simply waiting for them to make good choices is going to be disastrous.

by Anonymousreply 254May 7, 2021 11:43 AM

Give them a free beer

by Anonymousreply 255May 7, 2021 11:56 AM

Myth: Vaccine development was too fast, so it can’t be trusted.

Yes, the vaccines were produced at record speeds. But that was a benefit that can be attributed to massive government investments, including the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed, and technological advances that have been in the works for years.

“This was one of the fastest vaccine rollouts that’s ever been done, but that’s not because there’s been any shortcuts taken on safety,” says Eric Sachinwalla, medical director of infection prevention and control at Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. “Drug companies had support from the federal government so they were able to start producing the vaccine while the clinical trials were going on, meaning we didn’t have to wait for the trial results and then wait months or years for the vaccine to be manufactured.”

by Anonymousreply 256May 7, 2021 11:58 AM

Myth: The COVID-19 vaccine and the side effects are dangerous.

It’s natural to feel a little skeptical about putting something new into your body, but there’s an abundance of evidence that the vaccine is safe. “Around 570,000 [Americans] have died from this virus. None have died from the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. Those odds are pretty striking,” says Paul Offit, director of the Vaccine Education Center and professor of infectious disease at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.

The vaccines can cause side effects, like tiredness, achiness, and fever, but the vast majority last only a day or two and aren’t serious or dangerous. Side effects are actually normal signs that the vaccine is working and your body is building protection. (Not everyone will experience side effects, and that’s OK too.)

by Anonymousreply 257May 7, 2021 11:58 AM

Myth: You have to pay for the vaccine.

The vaccine is free for all Americans. You will not be asked to pay anything out of pocket. However, you may be asked for your insurance card. This is because insurance companies have agreed to help cover some costs of administering the vaccine. That being said, many providers won’t ask you for your card. And if they do, and you don’t have insurance, that’s 100% OK.

“Not only is it safe, but it’s free, and it can save a life,” says Meenakshi Bewtra, a Penn Medicine physician and an assistant professor of epidemiology and medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.

by Anonymousreply 258May 7, 2021 11:59 AM

Myth: Getting the vaccine gives you COVID-19.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are mRNA vaccines. This type of vaccine essentially delivers a tiny piece of code to our cells that teaches them how to make a protein, or a piece of a protein, that triggers our immune system to recognize the actual virus if it comes along.

“It’s biologically impossible to get COVID from the vaccines,” says Sachinwalla. “They don’t actually contain the virus itself.”

This is true for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, too, considered a viral vector vaccine. It uses similar genetic instructions as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to teach your cells how to make “spike” proteins. But it delivers the instructions to do so using disabled adenovirus instead of mRNA technology. The adenovirus has been modified so it cannot make copies of itself and cause disease, and it is in no way related to the coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 259May 7, 2021 11:59 AM

Myth: The vaccine can affect your fertility.

There is zero evidence to support that the COVID-19 vaccine can cause infertility. There’s no need to get a pregnancy test before getting vaccinated, nor do you need to avoid pregnancy after vaccination, says the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“The mRNA vaccine is new and different, so it may sound scary, but there really hasn’t been any evidence of it affecting fertility, and in fact, COVID for pregnant [people] is dangerous,” says Sarah Bauerle Bass, associate professor and director of the Risk Communication Laboratory at Temple University.

If you’re pregnant, you’re at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 and may be at increased risk for adverse outcomes, like preterm birth, says the CDC. There is currently limited data on the safety of COVID-19 vaccines in pregnant people, but experts believe they’re unlikely to pose a specific risk for people who are pregnant. Pregnant people were not included in any of the three vaccine trials. But a few dozen people who participated in the Pfizer and Moderna trials became pregnant, and continued in the trials with no safety problems. If pregnant, you’re eligible for all authorized vaccines. You should talk with your doctor if you have any questions, but it’s not required before vaccination.

by Anonymousreply 260May 7, 2021 12:00 PM

Myth: The vaccine changes your DNA.

You may have seen this myth circulating on social media, but it’s impossible for the vaccines to change your DNA. All three COVID-19 vaccines work by delivering instructions (genetic material) to our cells so that they can start building protection against the coronavirus. “However, the material never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA is kept,” notes the CDC. This means that the vaccines can’t affect or interact with our DNA in any way.

by Anonymousreply 261May 7, 2021 12:00 PM

Myth: The vaccines don’t always work, so I don’t need to get one.

The COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective, far more so than many scientists anticipated. But no vaccine provides 100% protection. For this reason, it actually makes it even more important for you to get those shots. To bring the pandemic under control, we need a substantial percentage of the population to be immune.

“This is all about adding layers of protection,” says Sachinwalla. “We know and expect there will be people who get vaccinated and still get infected, but if one potentially infectious person is in a room full of vaccinated people, they’re going to spread the virus to a lot less people than if they were in a room of unvaccinated people.”

The more people who are vaccinated, the harder it is for the virus to keep spreading (and mutating). But getting vaccinated is not just about looking out for others. Vaccines radically reduce your own chances of getting COVID-19, and even if you do get infected, your likelihood of being protected from serious illness that forces you into the hospital, or worse, kills you, is “pretty darn close to 100%,” says Sachinwalla

by Anonymousreply 262May 7, 2021 12:00 PM

Myth: I’ve already had COVID-19, so I don’t need the vaccine.

You’re advised to get vaccinated even if you’ve had COVID-19. Why? Experts need more time to research how long natural immunity lasts. It’s also possible that the vaccine could provide better protection.

“It seems like the antibody response after vaccination may be better than natural immunity, but it’s still being researched,” says Sachinwalla. “There’s also a concern about whether or not natural immunity protects against various variants, whereas we’ve seen with the vaccines that there’s pretty good cross-protection, depending on the variants.”

If you were treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma, you should wait 90 days before getting vaccinated. Ask your doctor if you have questions or are unsure what treatments you received.

by Anonymousreply 263May 7, 2021 12:01 PM

Vaccine fatigue is going to be a big thing if we have to have annual boosters. I can see those under 60 just not bothering.

I don't think not owning a car is a factor. In London where people mainly use public transport, 40% of the BAME group ages 45-100 refused the vaccine. The very people who were being hospitalised with severe covid.

by Anonymousreply 264May 7, 2021 12:15 PM

[QUOTE] The sooner airlines do not allow the unvaccinated to fly or stores and restaurants deny them entry, the better.

Agree, and I hope this happens.

by Anonymousreply 265May 7, 2021 12:16 PM

New numbers from Michigan, home to the nation's worst spring outbreak of Covid (by far) prove that, while the vaccines don't completely eliminate risk, they do provide dramatic risk reduction:

Residents of Michigan’s long-term care facilities, who were among the first to be offered vaccinations, are currently averaging 15 new COVID-19 cases a day. That compares to 192 a day at the height of the fall surge, even as current case numbers are matching fall levels in the general public.

Michigan’s prison system -- where 59% of inmates are fully immunized -- is now averaging nine new cases a day compared to 361 during the first week of December.

Michigan has reported about 295,000 new, confirmed coronavirus cases since Feb. 1. For those, 4,031 -- or 1.4% -- have involved people who are fully immunized.

Michigan has recorded 2,271 confirmed coronavirus deaths since March 1. Of those, 34 -- or 1.5% -- were considered fully immunized. Of the 34 fully immunized people who died, 33 were age 65 or older.

Since April 1, more than 17,000 people have been hospitalized for COVID. Meanwhile, 135 fully immunized people have been hospitalized this spring, less than 1% of the April total.

by Anonymousreply 266May 7, 2021 12:21 PM

yup!

by Anonymousreply 267May 7, 2021 1:04 PM

insane cunts

by Anonymousreply 270May 8, 2021 2:10 AM

I love how the propaganda at R260 talks of "pregnant people ". Yep, let's erase women.

by Anonymousreply 271May 8, 2021 3:22 AM

Village gets together, agrees that everyone should shit downstream, malcontents with small testicles decide "fuck it, I am going to shit in the water upstream if I want to."

Village elders shake their heads. Talk among themselves. Agree that malcontents must be sent away to far away coast, or clubbed to death if they don't go.

by Anonymousreply 272May 8, 2021 3:28 AM

R272 did you translate that from the Chinese?

by Anonymousreply 273May 8, 2021 3:50 AM

R273 No, rather from human DNA.

by Anonymousreply 274May 8, 2021 5:54 AM

Seychelles has the best vaccination rate but is having a huge breakout. But keep pushing the vaccine like it's a moral imperative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 8, 2021 9:11 AM

"Government data released this week found that of 1,068 active cases, around 65 percent involved residents who were either completely unvaccinated or had received only one dose."

From your article, r275. Now begone, before someone drops a house on you!

by Anonymousreply 276May 8, 2021 10:09 AM

Witches

by Anonymousreply 277May 8, 2021 11:11 AM

And to add to what R276 said: "Roughly 60 percent of the doses administered in Seychelles are vaccines made by the Chinese company Sinopharm that were donated to the Seychelles by the United Arab Emirates. The remaining doses are of the vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and produced by the Serum Institute of India ... the country has ended up using two vaccines that appear to be less effective against symptomatic covid-19."

As I suspected, the anti-vax trolls can't read past the headlines and their own alarmist fictions.

by Anonymousreply 278May 8, 2021 11:21 AM

they come creepy crawling out at night

by Anonymousreply 279May 8, 2021 11:31 AM

They mostly come at night.

Mostly.

by Anonymousreply 280May 8, 2021 6:19 PM

Creepy

by Anonymousreply 281May 8, 2021 6:26 PM

[quote] the Serum Institute of India

Ewwww.

by Anonymousreply 282May 8, 2021 8:47 PM

Naomi has good sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 9, 2021 1:46 AM

[quote]Naomi has good sense.

Said no one with an IQ higher than room temperature, ever.

by Anonymousreply 284May 9, 2021 2:07 AM

who is that cunt?

by Anonymousreply 285May 9, 2021 2:45 AM

Naomi Wolf believes that the vaccine is a software platform that uploads some sort of nanotechnology into your body. A loon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 9, 2021 4:33 PM

who the fuck is that?

by Anonymousreply 287May 9, 2021 4:35 PM

Naomi Wolf? She emerged in the early 90s as a feminist writer for a general audience. Her ideas were always pretty shallow (e.g. *The Beauty Myth*), but in recent years she's taken a truly batshit turn. Her 2019 book *Outrages* based on her 2015 dissertation was undermined by her flagrant misunderstanding of the legal phrase "death recorded" (i.e. the convict wasn't executed, the death was *only* recorded), which she thought meant people were being executed for sodomy far into the 19th century.

The tweet at R283 shows were total fecklessness. She thinks she's scored a point by saying her critics never offer evidence for the vaccine's safety and efficacy—as if the evidence isn't being presented every day in hundreds of periodicals.

by Anonymousreply 288May 9, 2021 5:52 PM

She sounds insane

by Anonymousreply 289May 9, 2021 7:03 PM

48-Year-Old Surgeon DEAD after Mocking “Anti-vaxxers” and Writing His Own Obituary

Dr. Thomas Flanigan received the first dose of experimental Moderna mRNA on January 6, according to his Facebook page. He received the second dose on February 3.

Sometime thereafter (it’s unclear exactly when), he wrote his own obituary, in the same mocking fashion as the foregoing Facebook post. It is reminiscent of the Polish doctor we wrote about in February. But the surrealism surrounding this story is unmatched compared to any other story we’ve written thus far.

First, none of the media outlets that covered this story (except the New York Post) mentioned that Dr. Flanigan received experimental Moderna mRNA shots in January and February. However, the Post, like the other outlets, wrote that his cause of death is “not clear.” Second, the headlines are practically celebrating his death, perhaps in an attempt to deflect attention away from the Moderna shots.

They refer to the obituary as “hilarious,” “incredible” and other strange adjectives given the situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290May 10, 2021 7:03 AM

Vaccine nano fibers acting as antennas???

In a nutshell - some guy is measuring emf of vaccinated people and comparing those readings to those not vaccinated. Initial results show vaccinated throwing emf readings up to 40 times higher than the non vaccinated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291May 10, 2021 7:54 AM

I’m getting more DM’s reporting abnormalities after getting the j@b

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292May 10, 2021 7:57 AM

The stupid anti-vax troll can't even figure out to stop showing up at exactly the same time every night. Fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 293May 10, 2021 8:07 AM

I had my second Moderna shot last week. The pain faded over about four days and now i feel fine. But I can see why young people without dangerous underlying conditions might not be in a rush to be inoculated. Most will come around.

by Anonymousreply 294May 10, 2021 9:54 AM

I am not an anti-vax or a covid denier but i am still nervous about getting the vaccine so soon. The only thing that makes me confident in it is that it is from the people who brought us the small pox and polio vaccine. I am paranoid. I will eventually get it done.

by Anonymousreply 295May 10, 2021 10:10 AM

So soon? What is soon about it, bunky? Nearly three-quarters of a million have died of the virus in the US alone. MRNA vaccine technology is not new, so the “soon “ part is a lie

by Anonymousreply 296May 10, 2021 11:43 AM

R296, didn't all the animals in MRNA studies die?

by Anonymousreply 297May 10, 2021 12:10 PM

The Vax Deaths Are Starting

Scroll for more pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298May 10, 2021 12:12 PM

Do some digging around.

Here's where to start

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299May 10, 2021 12:15 PM

r297, over the past twenty years? uh, no

by Anonymousreply 300May 10, 2021 12:18 PM

R299, you're linking to statistics that show a marked decline in overall deaths since the vaccines kicked in as evidence that vaccines kill?

BTW, Israel reported just eight new coronavirus cases yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 301May 10, 2021 12:21 PM

the trolls be trollin

by Anonymousreply 302May 10, 2021 12:30 PM

Vaccines work:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303May 10, 2021 12:36 PM

Good News!

Philadelphia registered no new cases over the weekend

by Anonymousreply 304May 10, 2021 1:03 PM

I'm really not too certain the old vs new comparisons work here. Unless they've changed their minds since last year they had been telling us most people infected were asymptomatic. Of those infected who required hospitalization or died they nearly all were geriatric or suffered one or more other serious underlying conditions. That victim pool has already been severely depleted.

by Anonymousreply 305May 10, 2021 1:46 PM

I'm unable to take the vaccine unless I'm willing to accept the fact that I would likely have an extreme and life-threatening reaction.. I'm allergic to one of its components. Years ago, I had a near-fatal reaction to an intravenously administered drug during a routine procedure. I was told that if I was ever administered this drug again, the reaction would be even worse, and it could kill me.

I know that the clinics have drugs on hand to administer if an extreme reaction occurs, but that situation is full of what-ifs. I'm between a rock and a hard place.

by Anonymousreply 306May 10, 2021 1:57 PM

Aw, go ahead, FML. We'll all go to your funeral if anything happens. Promise.

by Anonymousreply 307May 10, 2021 2:01 PM

R305, take a look at R266's data, particularly those from care facilities.

by Anonymousreply 308May 10, 2021 2:17 PM

R306, there are people who cannot take the vaccine. That is why all of us who can, must take it. It is up to us to protect you.

I am just grateful that you already know about your reaction, and do not have to find out at a vaccine site.

by Anonymousreply 309May 10, 2021 2:27 PM

R306, how interesting. Well, either don’t get vaxxed or take one of the other ones without that component. It’s that simple. Your explication belies an agenda though, sorry to say

by Anonymousreply 310May 10, 2021 2:31 PM

[quote]Your explication belies an agenda

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 311May 10, 2021 2:39 PM

R310, I'm not sure what that agenda would be. Staying alive? I'm not in the US. I'm in Canada, and in the province where I live, there are only two vaccines available. Both would be a risk to me.

by Anonymousreply 312May 10, 2021 2:56 PM

Hang in there, Fabulous Miss Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 313May 10, 2021 3:31 PM

Thanks, R313. High five to ya!

by Anonymousreply 314May 10, 2021 3:39 PM

That americans, living in the ONE country that could inoculate her whole population this month if it wanted it, chooses to believe tripe about the dangers of the vaccines is just about the stupidest “first-world problem” idiocy that there ever was

Americans, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET YOUR FUCKING JAB, NOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 315May 10, 2021 5:55 PM

Insurance companies should simply refuse to pay the hospital bills for COVID treatment for their customers who refuse the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 316May 10, 2021 6:05 PM

I used to think every human had a survival instinct. I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 317May 10, 2021 6:06 PM

Miss Lucy just don't do it, fuck that stupid agenda troll/op upthread, you only have one life.

by Anonymousreply 318May 11, 2021 2:41 AM

Syracuse man mocks “anti-vaxxers,” dead seven days after vaccine

SYRACUSE, NEW YORK — A 57-year-old husband, father and grandfather is dead, in what is fast becoming a trend of death after social media virtue signaling.

Mr. Ronald Babb, Sr. and his wife Rose, received the experimental Johnson & Johnson viral vector shot on April 12, according to his Facebook page. They received the shot at a Walmart on Genessee Street in Camilius, New York, about 14 miles west of Syracuse. Mr. Babb posted he and his wife’s “vaccine cards” on Facebook with a caption saying they are now waiting to “turn into robots.”

Ronald Babb: 57-year-old Syracuse man mocks “anti-vaxxers,” dead seven days after Johnson & Johnson shot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319May 11, 2021 2:47 AM

Brave Nurse Reveals the Pfizer Moderna Adverse Events Cases and FDA Briefing Documents!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320May 11, 2021 9:45 AM

The FDA submitted document spoken about in this video;

Moderna - she reads from the bottom of page 42.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 11, 2021 9:58 AM

Pfizer, top of page 41.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322May 11, 2021 10:00 AM

Thousands of people die everyday. It was just his time.

by Anonymousreply 323May 11, 2021 10:14 AM

Millions are saying no to the COVID vaccine because they're either stupid, gullible to all the lies, or scared, or a combination of all of those.

by Anonymousreply 324May 11, 2021 10:25 AM

If all the animals either died or had fucked up immune systems and blood clots in the old studies for SARS vaccines shouldn't we be discussing that?

People DIED during trials and they still put it out there? WTF

by Anonymousreply 325May 11, 2021 10:38 AM

Cunts

by Anonymousreply 326May 11, 2021 11:46 AM

I'm starting to believe the posters who have noted that the trolliest anti-vax posts go up in the wee hours. An early riser, or a Boris on his lunch break?

by Anonymousreply 327May 11, 2021 11:53 AM

Vaccines work:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 11, 2021 11:55 AM

anti-vcxx trolls are cunts

by Anonymousreply 329May 11, 2021 12:03 PM

Vaxxers are murderers but of course you're too stupid to worry about informed consent. If the vaccines were are experimental gene therapy are so great why don't we know about the deaths of the animal and human trials? Nobody in the thread can tell me why the SPARS document and the 2020-2021 responses are identical like the pandemic was a war-gamed exercise. Instead of bullshit comments about Boris, tell me why I shouldn't take the John Hopkins document seriously. Tell me why that nurse in the video isn't making sense even though she has the data from Moderna and Pfeizer submitted to the FDA. Namecalling is not an argument, you have to deal with the facts.

by Anonymousreply 330May 11, 2021 1:09 PM

If you'd present some facts, we'd deal with them. All you've done so far is link to the rantings of unhinged lunatics and point us to some FDA documents that you don't seem to realize undercut your case.

by Anonymousreply 331May 11, 2021 1:16 PM

"Thousands of people die everyday. It was just his time."

Now you're just being stupid.

by Anonymousreply 332May 11, 2021 1:17 PM

I had a cousin who had okra for the first time, and within three hours died of a stroke.

There is no way you can tell me it was not the okra.

You can tell me how many people have strokes every day. Or that okra has no neurological effect.

All I know is this. He was fine. He ate okra. He died.

These people avoiding the vaccine make perfect sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 333May 11, 2021 1:36 PM

[quote]Vaxxers are murderers but of course you're too stupid to worry about informed consent.

Nutcase

Over 125 million vaxxed in the US alone and this creepy troll is torquing out here.

DON’T FEED THIS TROLL

by Anonymousreply 334May 11, 2021 1:37 PM

R333, i had a friend who ate okra once and she . . .

by Anonymousreply 335May 11, 2021 1:38 PM

331, How is that nurse an unhinged lunatic?

by Anonymousreply 336May 11, 2021 1:39 PM

Why is Facebook censoring people who have had negative experiences with the virus.

by Anonymousreply 337May 11, 2021 1:43 PM

R296 Thalidomide was a widely used drug in the late 1950s and early 1960s for the treatment of nausea in pregnant women. It became apparent in the 1960s that thalidomide treatment resulted in severe birth defects in thousands of children.

It feels very soon.. It's a feeling, i made that clear. I also don't live in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 338May 11, 2021 1:46 PM

R336, generally when people do videos, it is because their argument does not stand up to scrutiny. Especially when the videos are 15 minutes long.

Who is this woman? Do we even know she is a nurse?

If she wrote her information down, it could be easily examined and double checked. But she does it verbally so that unless you take very good notes you cannot check anything out. And you cannot go back to look at the details of what she said, because....well, its a video.

I got through half of it. But I was not in the mood to transcribe for her. She can do it herself if she really has something to say.

by Anonymousreply 339May 11, 2021 1:49 PM

R327 Time difference probably.

by Anonymousreply 340May 11, 2021 1:50 PM

Cunts

by Anonymousreply 341May 11, 2021 4:00 PM

R330 - What a Troll!

by Anonymousreply 342May 11, 2021 5:51 PM

[quote]Vaxxers are murderers but of course you're too stupid to worry about informed consent.

It appears their murder spree is failing spectacularly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343May 11, 2021 6:57 PM

[quote]It feels very soon.. It's a feeling, i made that clear. I also don't live in the USA.

I’ll bet your mom took Thalidomide, didn’t she.

by Anonymousreply 344May 12, 2021 12:39 AM

R339 - Or because they are victims of censorship? Did Moderna or Pfeizer make any deaths public? Do you think we as a public received full informed consent on the vaccines?

by Anonymousreply 345May 12, 2021 2:02 AM

R345 - we sure did. At least when I went to get the first and second doze of the Pfizer vaccine they listed possible side effects and asked if I had allergies, if I have ever had reactions to vaccines before. It was on the consent form. Because I am American, they gave me a form in English. Vietnamese migrant workers in Romania are even given one in their language. Pfizer has done a good job of providing all countries where they export the vaccine all the necessary tools and precautions. Furthermore, everyone is instructed to not leave the site until 30 minutes after the vaccine and forms are provided about what to do in case of pain at the injection site, fever and chills and where to call per region if you have severe symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 346May 12, 2021 9:57 AM

I don't ask people if they got the vaccine. I point that I did, and then I throw out a handful of facts to preemptively attack arguments thrown out by religious and/or anti-vaxx nutjobs.

by Anonymousreply 347May 12, 2021 10:09 AM

R347 - I don't know about you but at this point I am so sick of the anti-vaxx and religious nutjobs. The one thing I am enjoying here about the lack of being "PC" is that some medical personnel have put out posts all over social media saying "If you lost your job and don't believe in COVID, we will pay you to help clean up and turn COVID patients. Of course, you must do it without masks because, after all, COVID is a lie."

by Anonymousreply 348May 12, 2021 10:16 AM

Vaccine skeptics must be shunned and penalized. It depressed the hell out of me to see the vaccination numbers go down every day in my state. If some people want to live by misinformation and indulge their paranoia, fine, but keep them away from me and my loved ones as we try to get back to normal.

by Anonymousreply 349May 12, 2021 12:14 PM

I don’t trust the administration.

by Anonymousreply 350May 12, 2021 12:36 PM

Thrown off cliffs or flung into outer space

by Anonymousreply 351May 12, 2021 12:36 PM

Huge numbers of employees at New York nursing homes still haven’t been vaccinated against COVID-19 — with more than 60 percent of staffers at some city facilities refusing to get the jab, state data shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 12, 2021 12:47 PM

How are nursing homes, hospitals, etc. permitting employees to work who haven't gotten the shots? My parents are in their 80s and I wouldn't want them going to any facility where the staff wasn't completely vaccinated (fortunately they feel the same way).

by Anonymousreply 353May 12, 2021 12:53 PM

Nursing homes, hospitals, emergency responders, and anyone else in a job requiring interactions with vulnerable populations should fire anyone who refuses to get a vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 354May 12, 2021 12:55 PM

[quote]How are nursing homes, hospitals, etc. permitting employees to work who haven't gotten the shots?

They're afraid employees would quit if shots were mandated ... and they're already short-staffed.

by Anonymousreply 355May 12, 2021 12:58 PM

Then they should incentivize it. It's monstrous that we've got this fantastic vaccine and it's barely doing any good because of these fools; double monstrous that the health profession is full of anti-rationalist paranoiacs.

by Anonymousreply 356May 12, 2021 1:01 PM

I wouldn't say the vacs are "barely doing any good". From a May 9 Guardian article:

The daily load of new Covid cases has plummeted with the advent of vaccines in the US, from a seven-day average of more than 250,000 a day in January to the current average of about 43,000. Hospitalisations and deaths are also dramatically down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 12, 2021 1:14 PM

GET YOUR STINKY ASS VAXXED

by Anonymousreply 358May 12, 2021 1:16 PM

R345, so making a video avoids the censorship that writing does?

How is that?

If you can post a transcript of her video, I can look at her claims.

by Anonymousreply 359May 12, 2021 3:10 PM

My "barely doing any good" was admittedly a hyperbole, but where I live (US) the vaccinated still comprise less than 50% of the population and the vaccination rate plateaued a month ago. If it doesn't pick up and get to 70% or so we won't be able to really get this under control (to the point of dispensing with masks, trusting indoor restaurants, etc.). The infection rate here has gone down, but the danger is still out there.

by Anonymousreply 360May 12, 2021 3:24 PM

R360, we also need to know how many have been infected within the last three months or so in order to gauge our move toward herd immunity. We know the numbers of symptomatic to a point because a lot of them get testsed but we don't know the asymptomatic numbers which are probably really high. We'll have to see what the numbers do over the next couple of months to get an idea of the reality of the situation. Hopefully, the dampening of community spread by combining the vaccinated numbers with the infected morons numbers, will be much higher than the vaccinated numbers alone.

I still think people who will not get vaccinated should be ostracized in every way but I have a feeling that profit will keep businesses and organizations from imposing stringent vaccine requirements. I'm in Illinois and we're supposed to open fully (masks still required) on June 11th if everything stays on track and I've heard nothing about any kind of restrictions being placed on the unvaccinated. Hopefully they'll start announcing unvaccinated restrictions soon but, again, I no longer believe that's going to happen. I hate these ignorant fucks.

by Anonymousreply 361May 12, 2021 6:54 PM

FYI, the link at R167 is from bitchute. Bitchute is the conspiracy theory website used by Qanon cult believers. Qanon cult members believe that every single person that gets a vaccination is going to die within a short period of time. That time keeps changing. At first it was weeks. Then they were saying every vaccinated person would die in five months. Except some people were already vaccinated more than five months ago and they’re still alive. Now they’re saying it will be in a few years. They expect about half the population of earth to die very soon.

Some other things they believe: Hillary Clinton was executed for crimes against humanity and is now a clone. Either Biden was too, or he’s a paid actor, wearing a prosthetic Biden face, while the real Biden is either in Guantanamo Bay, executed, or living in Los Angeles because the military won’t let him in the White House. He gives speeches on a sound stage made up to look like the White House in Los Angeles. Trump is still President. These people have gone into fits of hysterics upon hearing a loved one has been vaccinated, because they believe they’re going to die soon, and when they do, they will be proven right. They also now believe that any vaccinated person is shedding live virus, and any pregnant woman near them will miscarry, anyone else will have their DNA altered and will be sterile, just from being near them. They refuse to have sex with their spouses because they think they will become sterile from sharing body fluids with a vaccines person. Many have thrown vaccinated family members out of the house. Marriages of forty years have broken up over this,

Any time you see a link to bitchute, that person is crazy. There’s no point in debating them, they believe all doctors and scientists don’t know anything about Covid, Alex Jones and quack internet “doctors” do.

by Anonymousreply 362May 12, 2021 7:13 PM

Crazy cunts, and MORE crazy cunts

by Anonymousreply 363May 12, 2021 7:47 PM

Origin of Covid - Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 12, 2021 7:49 PM

I finally convinced my 50 year-old half sister to get her first shot (Moderna) yesterday. It wasn't easy convincing her. She's not a Trumper or really an anti-vaxxer, she just didn't think she needed it because she doesn't go out much and wears a mask when she did go out. She's not in very good health either. She has some mobility problems, diabetes, and kidney problems (she had that long before she got diabetes though).

by Anonymousreply 365May 12, 2021 8:08 PM

If there's any conspiracy at work here, it's to kill off and disable as many Americans as possible by persuading them that Covid is a hoax and that doing the things that are most likely to spread it--refusing to get tested or vaccinated--is brave and patriotic.

by Anonymousreply 366May 12, 2021 8:14 PM

r365, good for you, this next half year will be decided by peoplee like your sister

by Anonymousreply 367May 12, 2021 8:26 PM

R362, these people are living in the 17th century.

by Anonymousreply 368May 12, 2021 9:06 PM

R367 I'm glad I persisted since she finally gave in. I think the fact of the increasing number of variants popping up causing easier transmission and them lifting indoor mask mandates here next month (not that it stopped a lot of people here from not wearing them anyway), made her finally see it was in her best interest to get vaccinated. I also pointed out how the vaccine worked and how Moderna and Pfizer were safe to take, and given how frequently she has to go to the doctor (every 6-8 weeks) or if she had some kind of medical emergency (given her health issues, certainly not out of the question) if she would have to go to the emergency room or be hospitalized, it could greatly increase the risk of her becoming infected if not vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 369May 12, 2021 9:13 PM

@gelliottmorris Vaccine uptake is rising for Republicans Independents. - 61% of Republicans say they have been or will get jabbed - 52% of Independents (and 87% of Democrats) say the same - Reluctance is at 26%, down by 11 points over the last month

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370May 13, 2021 12:18 AM

r369, you fucked up bigtime, you just ushered your sister closer to death by MRNA fucking poison in her system, she's gonna catch hell by this time next year if she's still alive.

by Anonymousreply 371May 13, 2021 1:40 AM

R371 Fuck off, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 372May 13, 2021 1:44 AM

Is this why the vaccinated people are getting magnets stuck at the site of injection?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373May 13, 2021 1:47 AM

It’s the nanoparticles (made of metals) contained in the hydrogel which are within the vials, that have a magnetic beacon....like a tag.....

You take the jab, you get the tag.

by Anonymousreply 374May 13, 2021 1:50 AM

Does anyone have a link to the mid century MRNA animal studies that found they died of an immune system overreaction after getting the vaccines and then being exposed to a similar virus?

by Anonymousreply 375May 13, 2021 1:58 AM

A video entitled Dissecting The Vaccine with Dr. Andy. Wakefield. You will not find this video on youtube, facebook, or other file sharing websites as it is being censored heavily. It is a long video at nearly an hour but Dr. Wakefield does an excellent job laying out his view of what is going on with covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376May 13, 2021 2:01 AM

LMAO at R375. The crazy loon certainly is persistent...

by Anonymousreply 377May 13, 2021 2:01 AM

⚠️WARNING: The link at R376 set off a malware alert!!! Do not click it ⚠️

by Anonymousreply 378May 13, 2021 2:03 AM

These anti vaxxers can’t die off soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 379May 13, 2021 2:06 AM

Indian Health Ambassador and former comedian Vivek got his COVID-19 vaccine live on TV in late April to show everyone how safe it is.

The health ambassador died two days later. Vivekh, an Indian actor and health ambassador for the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, died two days after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine dose earlier this month.

The well-known actor and comedian was admitted to a local hospital on April 16 for cardiac arrest after being vaccinated with Covaxin, an Indian coronavirus vaccine, the day prior. The 59-year-old was brought to the hospital unconscious and underwent a coronary angiogram and angioplasty before his death the following morning, GreatGameIndia reported.

The hospital said that Vivekh suffered acute coronary syndrome with cardiogenic shock and 100% blockage of a blood vessel.

The actor had taken his first dose of Covaxin on Thursday at a televised event with the health secretary of Tamil Nadu to encourage vaccination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 13, 2021 2:10 AM

If anyone’s curious what else R380 and her ilk will try to come up with, this list is pretty comprehensive 🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 13, 2021 2:13 AM

Lots of freak trolls

by Anonymousreply 382May 13, 2021 3:08 AM

[quote]mid century MRNA animal studies that found they died of an immune system overreaction after getting the vaccines and then being exposed to a similar virus

No, somehow I don't think anyone will be finding a link to such a thing, but keep trying.

by Anonymousreply 383May 13, 2021 3:21 AM

trolly trolly TROLLY!!

by Anonymousreply 384May 13, 2021 3:23 AM

It's legit. Magnets stick to the site. Vaccinated are told not to get an MRI for at least 10 WEEKS after the vaccination. So presumably it takes 10 weeks for the nanoparticles to disperse through the rest of your body; otherwise your arm would be injured in the MRI.

by Anonymousreply 385May 13, 2021 3:37 AM

This thread is PACKED with research. To skim through will take you 20 minutes. To understand and read everything linked will take you many hours. Be patient because you will understand more about this virus than 99% of the people out there if you digest this information.

Others research and theories are invited so please add what you can.

I’ve followed and read the BIG thread since early January and unfortunately it has evolved into a general discussion thread about much other than the virus.

OK, so here we go.

Primary discussion and research will be on four aspects.

Herd Immunity.

ADE (Antibody Deficient Enhancement)

Increased Death rates in older populations

Vaccination

Part 1.

I’ve been watching this Virus (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes COVID-19, since early January and have read many research papers and articles on this particular Virus and also other Corona Virus types. I will reveal why other Corona Virus types are important to this discussion later.

All of this has been in my head for a while and I wanted to put my thoughts down in one place.

What I am going to post is going to warp some people’s minds but these are the conclusions I’ve come to about COVID19.

I will discuss “Herd Immunity” and why COVID19 is more lethal in older populations. With this also comes the discussion of a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2.

The term Herd Immunity has been much touted as a way that we as a society can get beyond this virus and start back to a normal life

What if I told you that there is no herd immunity to this virus? At least not in our lifetimes.

What if I told you that there is a mechanism by which SAR-CoV-2 could reinfect and be even more lethal amongst those reinfected than the first infection?

What if I told you that I am doubtful that a vaccine could be developed for this virus with current technologies?

How would this change things for society as a whole?

I will follow up this initial post with the research that has lead me to these conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 386May 13, 2021 3:42 AM

R385 you are either grossly misinformed or flat out lying.

by Anonymousreply 387May 13, 2021 3:43 AM

Part 2

Herd Immunity

I’ll just quote this since it is a very touted way for populations to have immunity from various pathogens.

Herd immunity (also called herd effect, community immunity, population immunity, or social immunity) is a form of indirect protection from infectious disease that occurs when a large percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through previous infections or vaccination, thereby providing a measure of protection for individuals who are not immune.[1][2] In a population in which a large proportion of individuals possess immunity, such people being unlikely to contribute to disease transmission, chains of infection are more likely to be disrupted, which either stops or slows the spread of disease.

Simply put, there is no evidence that people can develop herd immunity to COVID19.

There is no research published that shows this to be factual and there is only speculation amongst leaders and news papers touting this.

Think about this for a minute.

There are several Common Cold strains that are Corona Virus’s and that have been in circulation in populations for generations. These same strains reinfect populations every year around the globe.

One of which is known as OC43.

OC43 has been circulating in populations since around 1890 according to this paper.

[link to www.scielo.br]

Why no herd immunity? High mutation rates.

COVID19 has already demonstrated a high mutation rate.

So in short, I have very little belief that Herd Immunity to COVID19 will develop amongst a global population any time soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388May 13, 2021 3:45 AM

If it is true that one of the spreading versions of Coronavirus has the HIV envelope.

Nobody on earth will have heard immunity to that version of the virus.

by Anonymousreply 389May 13, 2021 3:46 AM

Part 3

ADE

This is the BIG one in my opinion.

-ADE could explain why there are much higher case fatality rates among older populations.

-ADE could also spell why COVID19 could wipeout everything. And I do mean everything.

-ADE could also mean that no vaccine could be developed for SARS-CoV-2 which is the virus that causes COVID19.

What is ADE?

Antibody Dependent Enhancement.

Antibody-dependent enhancement of virus infection and disease.

“In general, virus-specific antibodies are considered antiviral and play an important role in the control of virus infections in a number of ways. However, in some instances, the presence of specific antibodies can be beneficial to the virus. This activity is known as antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of virus infection.”

by Anonymousreply 390May 13, 2021 3:49 AM

[quote] Thalidomide was a widely used drug in the late 1950s and early 1960s for the treatment of nausea in pregnant women. It became apparent in the 1960s that thalidomide treatment resulted in severe birth defects in thousands of children. It feels very soon.. It's a feeling, i made that clear. I also don't live in the USA

Your shitty country didn't give a shit about the citizens and loved to approve any and everything. And even when the Thalidomide babies kept being born, they refused to take it off the market until the situation was out of control

We didn't have that Thalidomide problem in America. The FDA wouldn't approve it.

by Anonymousreply 391May 13, 2021 3:50 AM

I heard the the vaxxes were made from DNA from forced abortions from transgender downs syndrome fetuses from Darfur. It's all a big plot.

by Anonymousreply 392May 13, 2021 3:52 AM

Part 3 cont:

“In general, virus-specific antibodies are considered antiviral and play an important role in the control of virus infections in a number of ways. However, in some instances, the presence of specific antibodies can be beneficial to the virus. This activity is known as antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of virus infection.”

Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) of infection and its possible role in the pathogenesis of influenza

[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov (secure)]

“Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of viral replication has been documented for viruses, such as dengue virus, Ross river virus, other alpha and flaviviruses, HIV and also influenza virus. ADE occurs when non-neutralised virus-antibody complexes find alternative receptors and routes entry into the cell via the Fc-receptor pathway. ADE has been demonstrated predominantly in macrophages or Fc-receptor bearing cells although other types of cells have also been occasionally implicated (1,2). Thus, viruses may find routes of entry to cells lacking the usual virus receptor.”

And here we have a major issue.

Molecular Mechanism for Antibody-Dependent Enhancement of Coronavirus Entry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393May 13, 2021 3:53 AM

Part 3 cont'd:

“Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of viral entry has been a major concern for epidemiology, vaccine development, and antibody-based drug therapy. However, the molecular mechanism behind ADE is still elusive. Coronavirus spike protein mediates viral entry into cells by first binding to a receptor on the host cell surface and then fusing viral and host membranes....”

Specifically

Is COVID-19 receiving ADE from other coronaviruses?

“One possible answer is antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) of SARS-CoV-2 due to prior exposure to other coronaviruses. ADE modulates the immune response and can elicit sustained inflammation, lymphopenia, and/or cytokine storm, one or all of which have been documented in severe cases and deaths. ADE also requires prior exposure to similar antigenic epitopes, presumably circulating in local viruses”

And, they know this!

Fauci warned that a vaccine could make the disease worse. I'm trying to find a link for Fauci but you can look it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394May 13, 2021 3:56 AM

A source for the Fauci statement:

Another Source for Fauci statement.

[link to www.technologyreview.com (secure)]

That’s in part because vaccines can sometime make diseases worse, not better. Hotez says the effect is called “immune enhancement,” and that he saw it with one version of his SARS vaccine, which sickened mice.

In his podcast with JAMA, Fauci cautioned about what could occur if you “get what you think is a vaccine, and just give it to people.” Because vaccine recipients are healthy, there’s not much margin for error: “So we are not going to have a vaccine in the immediate future, which tells us we have to reply on the public measures.”

And this is exactly what you see in past development efforts for other Corona Virus vaccines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395May 13, 2021 3:59 AM

Which county is that R391?

I have a couple of words for you - The Sackler family and OxyContin...

by Anonymousreply 396May 13, 2021 4:00 AM

Part 4

So, what does ADE mean for vaccine development.

If you read in detail what I’ve posted above, you will understand that vaccine development for SARS-CoV-2 is a perilous endeavor at best and an unattainable goal with our current technology at worst.

This paper highlights just this fact when undertaking the development of SARS-CoV-2 close relative SAR-CoV. To date, there is no vaccine against SARS and this paper demonstrates different avenues that were investigated to develop a vaccine.

I’m quoting one of several statements in this paper about ADE, SARS, and vaccine safety.

SARS Vaccine Development

“The S protein of FIPV expressed by recombinant vaccinia can cause antibody-dependent enhancement of disease if vaccinated animals are subsequently infected with wild-type virus (32). Our previous studies on HIV-1 showed that antibodies against some immunodominant epitopes in the HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein could enhance infection by heterologous HIV-1 strains (33). Most recently, Yang et al. (6) demonstrated that the polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies against S protein of the late SARS-CoV (Urbani strain) could neutralize infection by the relevant late SARS-CoV strains. However, these antibodies enhanced infection by an early human SARS-CoV isolate (GD03T0013) and the civet SARS-CoV–like viruses. “

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 13, 2021 4:00 AM

What does ADE have to do with increased CFR among older populations?

We will go back to this paper.

Is COVID-19 receiving ADE from other coronaviruses?

“ADE modulates the immune response and can elicit sustained inflammation, lymphopenia, and/or cytokine storm, one or all of which have been documented in severe cases and deaths. ADE also requires prior exposure to similar antigenic epitopes, presumably circulating in local viruses, making it a possible explanation for the observed geographic limitation of severe cases and deaths.”

And, here is where it gets interesting.

Everything I’ve posted up to this point has been backed by research and this is where I diverge into the theoretical, although there has been some solid evidence this could be true posted prior to this assertion.

The Common Cold

Repeated prior exposure to other Corona Virus types and the antibodies the immune system has produced over the course of one’s lifetime could be driving these higher death rates.

As mentioned earlier, there are several common colds that are corona viruses.

Older populations have much higher exposure rates and in turn more antibodies to these common cold viruses.

I believe COVID-19 exploits these antibodies through ADE to gain entry at a much higher rate, is more infective, and more lethal due to this mechanism in these older populations.

———

What does all of this mean for our future?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398May 13, 2021 4:02 AM

Stop it R397.

by Anonymousreply 399May 13, 2021 4:02 AM

Can someone explain why the coronavirus vaccines failed the first time in 2005? Why did they fail with mRNA vaccine back in 2005, but it works now??? What changed?

by Anonymousreply 400May 13, 2021 4:28 AM

They tried and failed to produce a vaccine for sars covid 1 and mers for 17 years. Explain this to me, moderna claims they had the sars covid 2 vaccine last January. And I don't know if they were using mrna back with sars and mers. Mrna is experimental technology. It has failed miserably and dangerously in gmo's and the only mrna therapy for humans is only for terminal patients with low quality of life. BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING

by Anonymousreply 401May 13, 2021 4:41 AM

One fucking troll who shits up this thread.

by Anonymousreply 402May 13, 2021 12:09 PM

What research do you have R402? We want to know more about the failed clinical trials.

by Anonymousreply 403May 13, 2021 2:02 PM

New York Yankees have seven cases of COVID-19 among FULLY VACCINATED coaches and staff

Pitching coach Matt Blake was the latest to be diagnosed, following third-base coach Phil Nevin, first-base coach Reggie Willits, and four unidentified staffers

All seven received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which has only one injection

by Anonymousreply 404May 13, 2021 6:33 PM

okay, a bit exaggerated but worth knowing about

NOTE, all are asymptomatic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405May 13, 2021 6:38 PM

What's your point R404? If you're suggesting vaccine failure, you're a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 406May 13, 2021 10:11 PM

She’s one of the several trolls on this thread

by Anonymousreply 407May 13, 2021 10:15 PM

R406 - I also bet he didn't tell us about how serious the symptoms were. The point the morons don't get is that the vax means milder symptoms and that is the whole point these idiots don't see. I don't care if I get mild symptoms as long as I don't end up like the poor souls this last year. Why is this hard?

by Anonymousreply 408May 13, 2021 10:18 PM

Precisely. Vaxx=no death, no ventilator.

I personally know two people who’ve gotten covid though (partially) inoculated. But it was only a three day headache. And isolation

by Anonymousreply 409May 13, 2021 10:24 PM

So the Yankees situation confirms what we were told about the vaccine--that you will be infected but most likely asymptomatic.

And they got the J&J vaccine, which we were told is the least effective of the three.

So, big pharma seems to have been telling us the truth.

by Anonymousreply 410May 14, 2021 1:54 PM

Before the vaccine if seven Yankees coaches got the virus, it would have spread to many, many more within the organization and certainly would have killed several people. The vaccine works.

by Anonymousreply 411May 14, 2021 3:12 PM

Interesting development in Nova Scotia, Canada. Moderna and Pfizer are being continued, but AstraZeneca is being "paused" for the time being because of reports of blood clots. The official announcement included this information:

"The viral vector vaccine has been linked to a rare blood clotting condition called vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, or VITT."

by Anonymousreply 412May 14, 2021 3:20 PM

Coronavirus Lingers in Penis and Could Cause Impotence.

Researchers armed with an electron microscope found coronavirus particles in penile tissue samples taken from two former COVID-19 patients who became impotent following their infection, which had occurred six and eight months earlier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413May 14, 2021 10:04 PM

I hope all the Repugs in the country are now permanently impotent. Go Mother Nature!

by Anonymousreply 414May 15, 2021 1:24 AM

They need to play up the impotence side effects of COVID infection to convince the deniers to get vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 415May 15, 2021 3:07 AM

Eric Clapton After Getting ‘The Jab’: “I Should Never Have Gone Near the Needle”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416May 15, 2021 4:17 AM

NURSE WARNS - STAY AWAY FROM VAXXED PEOPLE

How many of you know about the 10 year old girl and menopausal women having heavy periods and fist-sized blood clots?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417May 15, 2021 6:37 AM

Well, the troll must be running out of material if these last two links are any indication.

by Anonymousreply 418May 15, 2021 8:53 AM

R417 Hold me David. I'm scared.

by Anonymousreply 419May 15, 2021 10:22 AM

Hahahhahaha, anyone who thinks those last two links are legitimate is a fucking idiot.

I can't wait until waves of anti-vaxxers die off and make the world significantly less insane.

by Anonymousreply 420May 15, 2021 12:25 PM

Let’s go to the farmers market

by Anonymousreply 421May 15, 2021 12:41 PM

[quote]I can't wait until waves of anti-vaxxers die off and make the world significantly less insane.

But then we still have the trans stuff. So the right wing craziness will be gone, but we’ll be left with the left wing craziness.

by Anonymousreply 422May 15, 2021 12:54 PM

Vaccines work:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423May 15, 2021 1:00 PM

But do they werq against the Indian variant?

by Anonymousreply 424May 15, 2021 1:03 PM

[quote]But do they werq against the Indian variant?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 425May 15, 2021 1:03 PM

I’m glad they werq.

by Anonymousreply 426May 15, 2021 1:04 PM

NPR: Together, the data suggests the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will still work well against the variant in India. The shots may be less effective at warding off illness, but they should still continue to offer high protection from death and severe illness. This is great news for the U.S., where these vaccines are available. But in India, the most common vaccine is the one developed by AstraZeneca. Rakesh Mishra is an adviser for the Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology in Hyderabad, India. He says scientists there have been working hard to figure out how well the AstraZeneca vaccine works against this new variant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427May 15, 2021 1:05 PM

[quote]high protection from death

I’m fully vaccinated now but we have a huge population problem. I’m questioning whether or not this is good.

by Anonymousreply 428May 15, 2021 1:09 PM

The answer to overpopulation isn’t to kill people.

It’s to stop having so many babies.

by Anonymousreply 429May 15, 2021 1:12 PM

Someone started a separate alarmist thread about the Yankees' getting covid, unaware that we'd already dispatched that particular narrative on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 430May 15, 2021 1:14 PM

[quote]The answer to overpopulation isn’t to kill people. It’s to stop having so many babies.

It’s not “killing people”. That sounds like a “pro-life” argument /scare/guilt tactic.

There needs to be a global cap on reproduction.

by Anonymousreply 431May 15, 2021 1:15 PM

"France Will Reopen to Vaccinated Americans on June 9"

Are those little cards enough proof for French customs officials?

by Anonymousreply 432May 15, 2021 1:17 PM

65 Percent of anti-vaccine content on social media is the work of just 12 individuals - "The Disinformation Dozen.." See report below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433May 15, 2021 1:25 PM

I personally think it’s wonderful that we might do some thinning of the herd of deplorables! It’s exactly what this country needs. I’m perfectly happy to let republicans get sick and die if that’s the choice they make! Wonderful!

by Anonymousreply 434May 15, 2021 1:28 PM

1 Hour of Magnets, Stud finder, metal detectors sticking to Vaccine Arms !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 15, 2021 2:03 PM

Fauci is in trouble. He's unsuccessfully trying to play plausible deniability.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436May 15, 2021 2:36 PM

Somehow, some way, the US is one of the few countries without a significant number of cases of the Indian variant. Maybe it's because the Indians who come here tend to be from the highest castes?

by Anonymousreply 437May 15, 2021 2:37 PM

The people posting about magnets sticking to the injection spot have to be the very bottom of the idiocratic barrel. Do they also believe that Antarctica is really an ice wall surrounding a disk-shaped earth and that extraterrestrials built the pyramids?

by Anonymousreply 438May 15, 2021 2:47 PM

Let me guess R438, there are no such thing as extraterrestrials? Is that right? And can you tell me what's under the ice at Antarctica?

by Anonymousreply 439May 15, 2021 2:50 PM

Dr Fleming has a very good analysis of prions, gain of function, etc on her site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440May 15, 2021 2:51 PM

R439 is a medical marvel; proof it doesn't take a fully functioning brain to sustain life.

by Anonymousreply 441May 15, 2021 2:53 PM

I see that R440's link is richly accoutered with links to Tucker Carlson's wisdom. Is this just one frantically idiotic poster, or do we have several paranoiacs here? Though R439 is so dumb it smacks of trollery.

by Anonymousreply 442May 15, 2021 3:02 PM

So believing in extraterrestials is dumb? The Pentagon would disagree?

by Anonymousreply 443May 15, 2021 3:06 PM

I see we have cleaners throughout this thread.

by Anonymousreply 444May 15, 2021 3:07 PM

I'll probably regret indulging R443, but:

Believing that there may be life somewhere else in the galaxy—even believing that extraterrestrial organisms visit earth in flying saucers and kidnap humans to probe them—doesn't require that you believe they built the Egyptian pyramids, Nazca lines, Stonehenge, and other monuments that were obviously created by ancient human beings. And, to further address R439, the question of what's under the ice in Antarctica has no bearing on the shape of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 445May 15, 2021 3:13 PM

Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 15, 2021 3:22 PM

R445, The Egyptian pyramids OBVIOUSLY created by ancient humans. That's really reaching. There's very little from the positioning, precisioning, optical illusions, etc that would make us think ancient humans were capable of pyramid building.

by Anonymousreply 447May 15, 2021 3:26 PM

Ah, so there’s someone with magnets making people post this stupid shit. Shame on them.

by Anonymousreply 448May 15, 2021 3:26 PM

R448, you and the other naysayers are really just name calling and pulling ad hominem stunts. It doesn't make you look smarter or winning any type of argument. You just sound smug and arrogant. If it's dumb, trolling, and stupid it should be easy to destroy or debunk what other people are arguing.

by Anonymousreply 449May 15, 2021 3:33 PM

MSM runs story claiming Fauci lied and is full of shit.

Biosafety Expert Explains Why Fauci’s NIH ‘Gain-of-Function’ Testimony Was ‘Demonstrably False’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450May 15, 2021 3:35 PM

Going by the signature the Nazca lines of Peru seem to be the work of Greenpeace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451May 15, 2021 7:15 PM

VAX YOUR ASS

by Anonymousreply 452May 15, 2021 7:53 PM

I put a magnet up to my vaccination site. It fell to the ground. Damn, I was hoping whoever's controlling the vaccinated masses would direct me to clean my house.

by Anonymousreply 453May 15, 2021 8:04 PM

Point of order: the pyramids weren't the work of ancient aliens or magic... nor many slaves. They aren't giant blocks of quarried limestone, they're fsck'ing CONCRETE that was cast in-place block by block.

Repeat after me: Concrete was known to ancient Mediterraneans. No, it wasn't exactly like modern concrete, and they had no concept of REINFORCED concrete (so they couldn't build things like bridge spans that require TENSILE strength instead of mere COMPRESSIVE strength), but cast-in-place artificial stone blocks? Totally 100% do-able, even with bronze-age technology.

Basically, the pyramids are big retaining walls built from cast-in-place concrete blocks, resting on infilled dirt & sand dumped inside after each course of wall-blocks went up around it. There's no mystery, nor is there anything metaphysical or unworldy about them.

The only reason it hasn't been conclusively proven yet is because Egypt's Antiquities Bureau won't *allow* engineers to do the necessary tests. It wants to keep an aura of mystery, because the pyramids are Egypt's biggest tourist attraction and a HUGE chunk of the country's economy, and permission to do any study that might endanger that value gets automatically denied. If the authorities on site saw you hauling ANYTHING that looks like scientific equipment near the pyramids, you'd be kicked out and/or arrested on the spot for lack of permission... permission that will absolutely NEVER be granted.

BTW, this theory isn't the slightest bit controversial among structural engineers. Once someone pointed out the obvious about 10 years ago, they all collectively sighed & said, "oh... yeah... that DOES make a lot of sense".

Anyway, carry on...

by Anonymousreply 454May 16, 2021 6:52 AM

How will this MRNA know when to stop attacking? Do we know what the off switch is? I didn't hear anything about the stop mechanism for MRNA and lots of animal died or got sick taking this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 455May 16, 2021 3:07 PM

I thought the Romans invented concrete?

by Anonymousreply 456May 16, 2021 3:09 PM

R455, the mRNA does not "attack." Cells create a protein in response to it, and this protein triggers our bodies' immune system to go into action (the protein itself does not cause illness).

by Anonymousreply 457May 16, 2021 3:20 PM

R455, the mRNA strand is destroyed in the cell when the internal production mechanisms read it. It is disassembled in the cell and that cell then uses it to code for the innocuous spike protein. It's like throwing out the directions after you finished putting your IKEA table together.

by Anonymousreply 458May 16, 2021 8:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459May 16, 2021 8:47 PM

[quote]BTW, this theory isn't the slightest bit controversial among structural engineers.

R454, do you mean the theory that the Egyptians could have used concrete in making the pyramids, or the theory that the pyramids definitely were made with concrete? The Romans were the first people to use concrete extensively in building starting the the 3rd century BC, and although there are precursors to their work in this area, if the Egyptian pyramids of more than two millennia before then are, as you say, basically made of blocks of concrete cast in place, you'd expect to find the same methods and materials used elsewhere in Egypt from that period (e.g. in smaller constructions that are more available for study).

Again, there's a difference between what the Egyptians could have done in theory and what we actually find them doing.

by Anonymousreply 460May 16, 2021 8:48 PM

Anyone want to bet that before they were fully vaccinated some New York Yankees had a big old drunken, maskless party? Remember that dick shaped efficacy chart? Well, that was J&J. You are not fully protected to the greatest effect until about two months post vaccination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461May 16, 2021 10:41 PM

Yes, we have to assume that the vaccinated Yankees who got covid weren't practicing safety precautions. Maybe they thought that they were completely safe because of the shot.

by Anonymousreply 462May 16, 2021 10:46 PM

Athletes are entitled assholes. These players probably barely followed COVID precautions in the first place, and then threw off their masks as soon as they were vaccinated. The strongest protection against COVID occurs a few weeks after getting a shot.

by Anonymousreply 463May 16, 2021 10:54 PM

So take an experimental potentially lethal drug nobody knows the long term effects of to stop the spread of a virus that's not been proven to exist.

A drug made by manufacturers that state that it does not stop anyone catching it nor passing it on. Manufacturers who like insurance companies will not take legal responsibility for it, and won't sell it unless the government guarantees legal impunity.

by Anonymousreply 464May 16, 2021 11:03 PM

R464, I have no idea what you're talking about, but none of that description remotely applies to Covid-19 or the various vaccines developed against it.

by Anonymousreply 465May 16, 2021 11:08 PM

Can we just all agree to ignore R464? All our lives will be much better when he dies off and disappears like the unapplauded Tinkerbell he is.

by Anonymousreply 466May 16, 2021 11:21 PM

[quote]A drug made by manufacturers that state that it does not stop anyone catching it nor passing it on.

It is odd: with these vaccines you can still catch the disease and spread it. I've never heard such a thing with any other vaccine except this one.

by Anonymousreply 467May 17, 2021 12:13 AM

It’s not odd, it’s complete bullshit you’re making up. Few vaccines are 100% effective, and the COVID vaccine with the highest efficacy rate, Pfizer, only prevents COVID in 95% of fully vaccinated people (2 weeks after the 2nd dose).

And the true benefit of the vaccines are not that they prevent COVID...it’s that they reduce hospitalizations and fatalities to nearly zero. Somebody who’s careless and vaccinated is highly unlikely to show symptoms, as opposed to someone who’s not.

You and the other anti-vaxxers can do what you want. Put on your tinhats, open a bag of Cheetohs, and read fringe websites that keep you in a perpetual state or fear if that’s what makes your life seem meaningful.

As long as people with functioning brains acknowledge you and your kind live in a fantasy world, that’s all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 468May 17, 2021 12:21 AM

Just this week - Matt Hancock, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care for the UK, announced, “We have increasing confidence that the vaccine works against the Indian variant.” (based on Oxford University lab data).

by Anonymousreply 469May 17, 2021 12:49 AM

R464 is bringing up points nobody, including those reading this thread, wants to answer. Nobody honestly knows what this vaccine is going to do longterm.

by Anonymousreply 470May 17, 2021 1:09 AM

One funny thing, watching Chaturbate, and the bator and his viewers are talking about getting allergies and they've never had them before.

by Anonymousreply 471May 17, 2021 1:22 AM

[quote]Nobody honestly knows what this vaccine is going to do longterm.

So we should waste time speculating on all the infinite possibilities? Somebody somewhere is going to have a terrible reaction to every vaccine and medication on the market. Aspirin kills thousands upon thousands of people each year. It saves the lives of a hell of a lot more.

by Anonymousreply 472May 17, 2021 11:39 AM

The same people who are against vaccines will gladly take vitamins and supplements, even though they statistically cause as many (if not more) side effects.

Ultimately, if the vaccine ends up killing everyone who takes it, I’m okay with that. It would be a nightmare to live in a world where the anti-vaxxers are running everything!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473May 17, 2021 11:48 AM

R471 has to be parody.

The reason nobody wants to answer R464's "points" is that they're irrelevant to a discussion of mRNA vaccines. The vaccine is not a "drug," let alone "an experimental potentially lethal drug"; its "long term effects" are unlikely to be different from those of other vaccines; and Covid-19 has indeed been "proven to exist." The vaccines' manufacturers do not, in fact, deny that they stop vaccinated people from catching it (at a rate of about 95%) or that it vastly reduces the likelihood of passing the virus on.

by Anonymousreply 474May 17, 2021 11:49 AM

R464 sees hundreds of thousands of excess global deaths and thinks, "Huh. must have all died of an impacted hangnail."

by Anonymousreply 475May 17, 2021 12:03 PM

R467, the flu vaccine is the same.

So now you have heard of another such vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 476May 17, 2021 12:05 PM

R475, the argument they’ve settled on is that COVID mitigation efforts have led to millions of deaths due to suicides and missed medical appointments. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 477May 17, 2021 1:10 PM

[quote][R475], the argument they’ve settled on is that COVID mitigation efforts have led to millions of deaths due to suicides and missed medical appointments.

Easily disproved by a quick look at THE DATA (e.g. in the US suicides have actually gone down in the last year), but I guess it's too much to ask denialists to back up their claims with evidence. Speculation is good enough for them.

by Anonymousreply 478May 17, 2021 1:13 PM

R473 - a nutter at work from Wisconsin sent us, in our super annoying WhatsApp group that I hate being part of, a link to some crap stating that everyone who takes it will be dead by fall 2021. Only ONE guy who is leaving the firm had the courage to reply (lest we offend) that "in that case these assholes need to open up Germany...the hell if I am dying in Romania instead of Oktoberfest". I hate the WhatsApp shit almost as much as anti-vaxxers.

by Anonymousreply 479May 17, 2021 1:13 PM

Because of microchipping; don’t you know?! Sheeple! /s

by Anonymousreply 480May 17, 2021 3:08 PM

Mmmmm, microchips....::drools::

by Anonymousreply 481May 17, 2021 3:17 PM

Most anti-vaccine conspiracies online come from the same 12 people, study says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482May 17, 2021 3:55 PM

The scary thing is, everyone knew forca fact that after several years of COVID denialism, online trolls would switch to anti-vaccine conspiracies. Yet Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and even DataLounge have sat back and let these people spread their dangerous propoganda.

by Anonymousreply 483May 17, 2021 4:15 PM

If the world’s scientific and political leaders and millions upon millions of medical professionals start experience long-term effects of the vaccine, which I faithfully doubt, the word will throw unlimited resources to fix it. Hopefully well before I might feel any effects since I am among one of the last groups that the vaccine opened to in NY.

Not worried at all and enjoying my life again thanks to the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 484May 17, 2021 5:10 PM

Sorry, I meant to say "for several months."

Don't type while exasperated by the idiocy of a vocal minority.

by Anonymousreply 485May 17, 2021 5:13 PM

Why are ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝑰𝑯 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒇𝒇 saying “No” to the Covid vaccine?

Toward the end of the nearly three-hour hearing last Tuesday before the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, ranking member U.S. Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) asked Fauci what percentage of employees at the National Institutes of Health have received the COVID-19 vaccine.

"What percentage of the employees in your institute ... has been vaccinated?" Burr asked.

Fauci replied, "You know, I'm not 100% sure, senator, but I think it's probably a little bit more than half — probably around 60%."

by Anonymousreply 486May 18, 2021 2:54 AM

Dr. Byram Bridle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487May 31, 2021 10:51 PM

R486 that definitely is weird.

by Anonymousreply 488July 21, 2021 11:50 AM

A lot can be traced back to Fox News, but I have relative that's been a nurse for years that *should know better*, but she refuses to be vaccinated. Part of the problem is, she's known people who had it & it was nothing more than the flu/mono - no one on a respirator. She lives in a small town with minimal impacts so because it hasn't impacted her personally, she thinks its all "fake news." Unfortunately, she's 60+ & somewhat overweight, so if she gets sick, she likely won't do well. I don't want her to get sick, of course, but I think rather than viewing the situation as a public health crisis, even some (somewhat) reasonable people think "this doesn't impact me personally, so I don't care"

by Anonymousreply 489July 21, 2021 1:19 PM

Doctor reveals what she tells dying COVID patients who beg for a vaccine after thinking the pandemic was a hoax ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490July 21, 2021 3:17 PM

I got my first jab yesterday. Feel sick today but still don't regret it. A few days being sick beats catching covid.

by Anonymousreply 491July 21, 2021 3:19 PM

I read that nurse's testimony, R490, with replies by the mother of the 28-year-old. Heartbreaking. All these brainwashed people who dismissed the vaccine as "only experimental" (while also telling everyone to medicate with hydroxychloroquine), now desperate for the vaccine as if it were a cure rather than a prevention.

by Anonymousreply 492July 21, 2021 3:58 PM

Public health in the United States is a shambles. We can't get people to eat vegetables or wash their hands after a crap.

by Anonymousreply 493July 21, 2021 4:25 PM

Does Dr, Brytney in r490’s link hold the same judgment over smokers, alcoholics, drug addicts, obese people and those who don’t take their psych meds as those who didn’t get the vaccine? I do, but I am not a physician.

by Anonymousreply 494July 21, 2021 4:31 PM

R172/R175/R177 & R178 are truly chilling. Are we sure it’s disinformation? How can we prove it definitely is? Kind of freaking out here....

by Anonymousreply 495July 25, 2021 3:05 PM

Surprised this thread hasn't being deleted yet.

by Anonymousreply 496July 25, 2021 3:08 PM

R497 well, I’m glad—it’s important to have a space to speak freely.

Can someone with medical knowledge address the antis upthread, and either back up or refute the findings with science in plain English? It’s difficult understanding for anyone who stumbles across this thread without that knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 497July 25, 2021 3:20 PM

Uh-oh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498July 25, 2021 5:59 PM

Truther doctors have said it would happen. maybe not right away but in the near future. Clots, strokes, heart attacks, etc.

Was this death a vaxxident?

Florida: Black UF Health CEO first in Florida to get Covid vaxed. Now he's dead! CEO of UF Health, an advocate for fighting against COVID-19, dies according to hospital

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499July 25, 2021 6:04 PM

[quote]Are we sure it’s disinformation?

Yes, we are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500July 25, 2021 6:10 PM

Minnesota Woman Loses Both Legs and Both Hands Following Second Pfizer COVID-19 Shot

NOT A SINGLE ARTICLE YOU CAN FIND I wonder why

Now they're fundraising 500k for medical bills on GoFundMe

Imagine not only getting fucked by losing your limbs, but also being $500k in medical debt. The price of a vax

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501July 25, 2021 9:30 PM

Please join me in FFing, and blocking, the alarmist. paranoid freaks like R501 who pretend they're "shining a light into darkness."

by Anonymousreply 502July 25, 2021 9:51 PM

Fuck R502, stop being such a censorbait nazi.

39 year old man left unable to work after the jab

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503July 25, 2021 10:19 PM

Medical care for Freddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504July 25, 2021 10:23 PM

This is what happens when the corrupt Medical Industrial Complex puts out shit with no warnings of side effects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505July 25, 2021 10:28 PM

Graphene Oxide Poisoning of Life on Earth is The Reset

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506July 25, 2021 10:40 PM

Already did, r502

by Anonymousreply 507July 25, 2021 10:48 PM

[quote]Minnesota Woman Loses Both Legs and Both Hands Following Second Pfizer COVID-19 Shot. NOT A SINGLE ARTICLE YOU CAN FIND I wonder why.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's because it's not true.

The site you linked to is nuttier than the old Weekly World News tabloid.

by Anonymousreply 508July 25, 2021 10:58 PM

This issue will be debated for years to come.

No sense in beating a dead horse if it won’t wake up.

by Anonymousreply 509July 25, 2021 11:49 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510July 26, 2021 11:09 AM

Because they have a politicized death wish that should be granted to them. If Jim Jones were still around, they'd be reaching for the small plastic cups of Kool-Aid.

by Anonymousreply 511July 26, 2021 11:30 AM

Axios: “The most hardcore opponents of coronavirus vaccination — the group who say they’ll never get one — tend to be older, whiter and more Republican than the unvaccinated Americans who are still persuadable.”

Ha ha. Love the "older" part. Adios, shitheads!! And thank you Delta for being more virulent!

We got Billy Graham's own grandson, apparently an anti-vaxxer (and a cancer survivor) in the ICU today! (I think he's 50 years old)

And McConnell is gonna start running pro-vax ads. He knows they've shot themselves in the foot.

by Anonymousreply 512July 28, 2021 2:34 PM

[quote]If Jim Jones were still around, they'd be reaching for the small plastic cups of Kool-Aid.

They drank Flavor Aid, not Kool-Aid. The association with Kool-Aid has spawned the figure of speech "drink the Kool-Aid" but is a factual error.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513July 28, 2021 3:01 PM

[quote]'If people begin to feel they are being kind of forced against their will to do something,

insanity, you're a fucking troll

by Anonymousreply 514July 28, 2021 3:13 PM

I’m saying YES to a booster shot as soon as they are available! Sign me up!

by Anonymousreply 515July 28, 2021 3:42 PM

Let them say no. It’s their choice. Create vaccines to protect me from them.

by Anonymousreply 516July 28, 2021 4:33 PM

EPIC FIND: the VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS LISTED on an FDA PRESENTATION in 2020! ( RED ALERT - RED ALERT )

"Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee - 10/22/2020"

this was live streamed! they forgot to censor it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517July 30, 2021 11:05 PM

Young Americans less likely to get vaccine as they believe they are safe from virus without it, with less than half under age 40 receiving one dose

African Americans only 27% are partially vaccinated

by Anonymousreply 518July 30, 2021 11:51 PM

I was in the doctors office & there was this AA man who had cerebral palsy & seemed mentally delayed; he was proudly telling me how he was getting the shot today. I felt sad that no one was looking out for him that he hadn't received the vaccine already, since he was older & clearly a higher risk.

Yes, there are the stupid, ignorant & stubborn, but there is also an underclass of people that have no one to guide them in the right direction when it comes to this kind of stuff

by Anonymousreply 519July 31, 2021 12:09 AM

R519, that vaccine is just going to fuck him up and give him clots.

Dr Been is releasing a video on Vaccine Caused Clotting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520July 31, 2021 3:52 AM

R517/R520 that may explain the Adverse Event reports I’ve been reading on Open Access Government, to understand the symptoms I’m having.

Hundreds upon hundreds comment that they experiencing among other things what feel like muscle or nerve problems which mysteriously do not show up on ultrasound or MRI and have doctors stumped (or just unwilling to investigate further for fear of losing their jobs....). Vasculitis could be common to all of these cases, no?

Many other scary sides are also being reported—from fainting spells and migraines to lesions on the lobes of the brain. Something isn’t right and isn’t being fairly disclosed to the public, here.

My second vaccine is due in five weeks, but until I have answers over what is going on with my body and how to heal the pain and discomfort I’m in, I don’t really want to get the second.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521July 31, 2021 9:24 AM

I've had both shots and I feel just fine. But the reality is they can't run an antihistamine commercial without the fine print scroll warning of a dozen or more nasty side effects. It's curious how that is totally eliminated with the covid vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 522July 31, 2021 9:37 AM

R522, nice try, R522, but most of us have had the vaccine and got the side effect talk.

Memory is such a speedbump when you are trying to get a conspiracy theory going.

by Anonymousreply 523July 31, 2021 12:55 PM

[quote]Many other scary sides are also being reported

Scary sides like green bean casserole and ambrosia salad?

by Anonymousreply 524July 31, 2021 6:43 PM

R523, stop being a shill for big Pharma, I love how the first thing out of your mouth is conspiracy theory, but you don't ever acknowledge the legitimate arguments and adversities people are stating against the vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 525July 31, 2021 6:45 PM

I was not arguing against any legitimate argument. I was responding to R522, who claims that no side effect warnings are given for the vaccine.

I do not know why someone would claim no side effect warnings were given, when they are (along with a brief observation period to catch some common ones)--unless they were trying to create some conspiracy theory. As I recall, you have to sign a document acknowledging you got the side effect warning before you even get the vaccine.

But R522 carefully avoided stating any actual side effects---he just said that there was no side effect warnings given which the millions who have received the vaccine know is not true.

by Anonymousreply 526July 31, 2021 7:30 PM

R526, That FDA presentation had a ton of horrific side effects, none of them were ever mentioned to anyone who got the vaccine. Your being disingenuous.

by Anonymousreply 527August 1, 2021 12:17 AM

What FDA presentation? Please share, R527.

by Anonymousreply 528August 1, 2021 12:39 AM

Doing a little online research, R527, shows you are being disingenuous.

There is a list of "possible" side effects--not "actual" ones. Having worked tangentially with some drug trials, this is pretty normal. You always have a list of potential outcomes (including side effects). Then in the trial or when the product goes to market, you check for those outcomes.

Most never happen.

If you are talking about the presentation on Oct 20, that was before the vaccine went to market. It had been tested over the last 10 years, but sad to say the tests never give the results that the first few months on the general population do.

The question is not, what side effects were they on the lookout for, but rather which ones did they actually see happen.

by Anonymousreply 529August 1, 2021 12:53 AM

Those possible side effects need to be explained to the public, they were suppressed. You mean tested on animals for 10 years? The trials where all of the animals died? Why is that never mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 530August 1, 2021 2:00 AM

Death rate for vaccinated is .001 and that is mostly immunosuppressed. Vaccine should be mandated and those who don’t get it should not be allowed to access hospitals for treatment. Also their health and insurance premiums should be raised. If people quit jobs due to mandates they can be replaced by all those illegal aliens dying to enter the US. More skilled jobs can be taken by Filipinos or other immigrant groups. Eventually all the non vaccinated will get Delta variant. The scary part is any new variant that shows

by Anonymousreply 534August 1, 2021 2:20 AM

[quote]Eventually all the non vaccinated will get Delta variant.

And plenty of vaccinated people will as well.

by Anonymousreply 535August 1, 2021 2:30 AM

There is currently probably a lot more breakthrough infection than we're aware of, but the symptoms, if there are even any, are so mild, that these people are falling beneath the radar. No one is even looking as breakthrough infections unless the patient is hospitalized. I am fully vaxxed and I am extremely cautious, but I've resigned myself to the fact that there's a very good chance I'll contract the delta variant. But because I'm vaxxed, I don't expect it to be a serious case.

by Anonymousreply 536August 1, 2021 2:34 AM

R530, no you only warn of ACTUAL side effects. You never warn of the list you are looking for because most of them never happen.

If anyone was interested, the side effects that they were looking out for were indeed made public back in Oct 22, 2020 on the FDA media site.

All the animals died in the trials? I know that was a conspiracy theory, and the press covered it , along with the one about the vaccine inserting a microchip, and the one about the vaccine causing infertility in women just standing next to a vaccinated person. So it was indeed mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 537August 1, 2021 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!