Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave Yashar Ali Part 2: We Don't Know Her!

The official Part 2 to the original thread: DL Fave Yashar Ali is Having Some Kind of Breakdown. Tweeting About it

Link below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 3, 2022 10:51 PM

The article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 9:45 PM

Link to the DL thread about the article:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 9:46 PM

Yashar, why didn’t you let op create his own Part II to your sad story, you rotten crotch fruit.

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 9:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 9:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 9:55 PM

Oh, WOW!!!!!!!! LOL, R5!

Scary Lamb!

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2021 9:56 PM

And justice is done, times 2

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2021 9:57 PM

R3 Because YOU were the asshole that skipped the voting and went ahead with a title that doesn't work. The original OP took a nap and I stepped the fuck in to make it right. Got a problem with that? I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2021 9:58 PM

The effect is heightened by see r4 & r5 in sequence. 😀

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2021 9:58 PM

Guys! There are four interlocking Yashar Ali threads running simultaneously!

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2021 9:59 PM

R8 “The original op took a nap”? 😂 You are something else, Yashar. Have fun, though!

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2021 10:01 PM

R4 and then R5 is a stunning combo!

Can someone post the gif from R5 on one of YA's posts on Twitter???

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2021 10:02 PM

He has just as many chins, R10

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2021 10:02 PM

Hey, has anyone posted the Amy Siskind response here yet? I couldn't find it in the first thread.

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2021 10:31 PM

He's for the birds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2021 10:33 PM

Yes R14, now go look it up. Better yet, just google Amy Siskind. You are tiresome R14.

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2021 10:36 PM

I haven't seen anything r14 Could someone please post it here?

Why the hell is the thread header greyed out? I am set to asbestos eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2021 10:39 PM

Why the hell should someone do the work for you R17. Talk about being lazy.

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2021 10:40 PM

Wow! The Widening Girth OP is PISSED OFF to resort to FFing and greying out this thread's OP!

What a freak!

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2021 10:42 PM

I did google r18 I was not successful in finding the information.

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2021 10:42 PM

From R 33 in the Girl... Fabulous thread, R20 :

Here they are!!!

Amy Siskind's tweet:

I too have a story to share about Yashar Ali. I met him at the same 2008 event for prominent Hillary supporters as Susie Tompkins Buell. Shortly after, Susie formed WomenCount with West Coast supporters. 30 East Coast supporters formed The New Agenda.

The New Agenda's role was to speak out against sexism. And to promote women into leadership in both parties and in all spheres. We were among the first to speak out against sexism against women of both parties.I wrote back then for Daily Beast and HuffPost as head of the org.

I had met Yashar. We kept in touch and he knew about my orgs work. Our paths crossed more closely when Hillary ran again in 2016. We actually were pretty close. I am gay, and I was one of the first people he came out to. I have an inbox full of gushing messages on FB.

Then we had a falling out. Ironically over the woman who accused Trump in 2016 of sexually assaulting her when she was 13. Yashar kept disparaging her on my page. I asked him to stop - once, twice, three times, then finally blocked him.

Months later, old tweets of mine and old DB stories were cut and pasted together by Yashar to create a false story about me and my org. Although he knew full well who we were and what we did. He took writings I did as president of the org to mischaracterize me and my work.

When I was selected for the POLITICO 50 in 2017 for my work with The Weekly List, he tweeted how I didn't deserve it and recirculated this old tweets and stories - again knowingly out of context. My org wanted more women to run in both parties. That and defend against sexism.

Eventually people called him out on this. If you read the articles I wrote as leader of the org, they are on women's rights and representation - which party is doing more (14 years ago the GOP tried). It was separate as well from my personal viewpoints.

It's almost impossible to fight false narratives which are cleverly crafted in 280 characters or less. So I just moved on. But I understand why people are fearful of his wrath - he knows how to manipulate - and didn't want to go on record.

P.S.: I also remember Kathy Griffin really viciously attacking me here - which I never understood at the time, because I had always defended her when she came under attack for her tweet. Now it makes sense: Yashar was living in her house at the time 🤦🏾‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote][R3] Because YOU were the asshole that skipped the voting and went ahead with a title that doesn't work. The original OP took a nap and I stepped the fuck in to make it right. Got a problem with that? I don't care.

What's all this "voting" stuff? I didn't see any kind of poll in the previous thread.

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2021 10:45 PM

Goddammit, r21...

by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2021 10:47 PM

Thanks r21!

R22 Voting for the next title in continuation threads does happen, especially when you have a really tight or invested group. You can't put an official poll within a thread, so you just do it by votes. It's fun, and can get silly. I've never seen it get ugly like this though. Shame on that asshole. I think it was chivalrous for Winston to say fuck this noise, and try to fix it. Looks like he's paying the price by the grey of it now.

by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2021 10:51 PM

While he has retweeted several current news stories today, his most recent personal post is still from 16 hours ago.

Will he ever return with a new post???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2021 10:55 PM

He is slowing losing followers. It is about 5 thousand he has lost and counting.

by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2021 10:57 PM

I see Kathy RTd an Amy Siskind tweet today. I'll assume that is some kind of code.

Dead silent on Tiegen's Twitter ever since the Stodden shit went down.

r25 Probably sooner than later. That fucker is addicted. Probably working on some fresh lies to tell.

I wonder how many people who were up his ass thanking him for "helping" to normalize discussion about suicide and depression feel stupid, used and...depressed now?

by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2021 11:14 PM

Roxane Gay wasn't too exhausted to tweet this out, though I think she was referring to Jeffrey Toobin (but maybe to the Yashar thing as well.) Kathy is in the replies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2021 11:22 PM

Kathy is referring to her own cancellation, not Yahsar's.

Yes, he's going down, but not every single Tweet is about him.

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2021 11:48 PM

Where exactly is he living now, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2021 11:50 PM

I assumed the same r29. I just thought it was funny to see Kathy honing in for attention. They are ALL attention whores, really.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2021 11:51 PM

r30 According to the article, a friend's house in WeHo I think it was. Unless that person read the article and kicked him out.

If you meant literally right now? My guess is ordering another pizza.

by Anonymousreply 32June 10, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote]I see Kathy RTd an Amy Siskind tweet today.

I took that as Kathy's way of apologizing to Siskind. I bet Kathy feels used by Yashar, egging her on (probably even writing the tweets) to use her in his own vendetta.

Since Siskind issued a long series of tweets talking about what an awful, traitorous friend Yashar is, I think this Kathy's way of agreeing with her without coming out and saying it. I bet Griffin is still afraid of Yashar.

by Anonymousreply 33June 10, 2021 11:57 PM

Can we not turn this into an Armie Hammer/Jeremy Renner/Jon Hamm-type thread?

We don't need speculation-becomes-"fact" here.

Posters like R33 are going to keep repeating "Yashar wrote Kathy's nasty Tweets without her knowing!" and ridiculous shit like that.

Can we stick closer to reality?

We have NO IDEA if he took over her social media. No proof.

by Anonymousreply 34June 11, 2021 12:03 AM

he so fat

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2021 12:09 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if they were in contact with one another R33 after this whole Yashar fiasco began.

by Anonymousreply 36June 11, 2021 12:10 AM

Ugh, we're in Armie Hammer Land now.

by Anonymousreply 37June 11, 2021 12:12 AM

r34 Did you read the article? There is mention of it in the second sentence below. Was it without her knowledge? That's not addressed. Kathy seems pretty hands on, and aware of what is being done under her roof, except when she isn't. (Like when her first husband stole money from her)

"Playing a similar role for Griffin that he’d played for Newsom and Buell, Ali became the comic’s confidante-slash-executive assistant, though he was never on Griffin’s payroll. He took an active role in managing Griffin’s social media accounts, helped her set up a merchandise company, and came to her defense in a property dispute by posting an embarrassing audio clip of a wealthy neighbor screaming expletives. He made a brief cameo in a Keeping Up With the Kardashians Christmas special, which he attended as Griffin’s guest. He did Griffin’s grocery shopping and cooking, jobs that usually fell to Griffin’s paid staff. In exchange, she let him live in her home rent-free and lent him one of her cars. But as the months wore on, Ali became increasingly reclusive, holing up in his bedroom and rarely leaving the house. Staff members assumed he was busy writing, but people around Griffin grew concerned when he started receiving official government mail at her home address."

by Anonymousreply 38June 11, 2021 12:22 AM

"Managing" is not "writing her Tweets for her."

by Anonymousreply 39June 11, 2021 12:33 AM

That sick fuck OP who posted day after day and for weeks about Jussie Smollett is back on his meth/bipolar binge. Dumb old bitch ruins everything with his stupid puns, polls for thread titles and endless repetition. He praises his own posts and then agrees with itself again! - immediately after. From multiple devices. He has a few favorite topics on DL.

It's one of Data Lounges sickest contributors. Everyone knows who it is. And the bitch ruins decent discussion and commentary. F&F and block the OP and all his posts. More than 1/2 of them come from the same sick fuck. Gross old white PIG.

by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2021 12:33 AM

R40 You show up everywhere, regardless of the subject, making these same baseless accusations at HOW many OPs is it now? JFC. Move on with your life. If you can't do that, go FF some more things since that seems to be what makes you happy.

It's melting down at the article thread now. Great.

by Anonymousreply 41June 11, 2021 12:48 AM

You're an old alcoholic R41. You admit all the time. It's evident in your swooning posts as well as the inevitable short tempered ones. The struggle is real huh?

I must report this DL poster. He is a menace to this site and to my people.

My accusations are not baseless. Put down the bottle and come back in a better mood R41. You remind me of my Uncle Seth. Mean OLD drunk, harmless.

Shoo.

by Anonymousreply 42June 11, 2021 12:58 AM

OP's thread is already blacked out. Everyone knows who he is. That's not the fault of R40. This is not a good thread or place to be.

Some people don't know when to stop posting....weird.

by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2021 1:04 AM

Would you get the fuck over it R43. No one liked the title of the other thread that was to be part 2. Some people don't know when to quit whining...weird.

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2021 1:22 AM

What are some examples of the OP's insanity? Links?

Ignore-dar only shows the Yashar threads for him by my search.

by Anonymousreply 45June 11, 2021 1:23 AM

Keep talking to yourself bitch.

by Anonymousreply 46June 11, 2021 1:29 AM

Why does this weird guy keeps upvoting his own posts? Sometimes 4 votes within a minute? I guess he uses many phones and IP adresses. Desperate.

Ali is an interesting subject. But someone wants to spoil the conversation to make a show for himself. That's why so many have blocked his thread. We know by the way he made the stupid contest to name it. He's that sick person with many devices at his fast food job.

by Anonymousreply 47June 11, 2021 1:42 AM

Yashar had a running back and forth with Andy Lassner, producer of The Ellen Show. Lots of kibitzing as if they were in a relationship, tongue in cheek complaining that Andy never does things for him, Lassner is married. Around the time of Ellen's troubles and subsequent cancelling, that went dead. I looked at his page and can't find any tweets to Yashar, maybe he has scrubbed them. Lassner is another sharer of his anxiety and depression issues on twitter.

I wonder if Lassner is now the new landlord for Yashar, or perhaps he got wise and dropped him before this mess. Does anyone know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 11, 2021 2:47 AM

Still crickets from Yashar's feed. Sorry, I mean feeding.

Too many people that I follow and admire also follow this anal wart. Coco Peru? NO! Bad Coco! Bad!

by Anonymousreply 49June 11, 2021 4:00 AM

Same for me r49 and unless they are just following him to snark like we do, I have a hard time respecting people who take him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 50June 11, 2021 7:44 AM

R17 you dingaling, about six people posted the Amy Siskend stuff in the last thread, now it's a running joke for people to ask what Amy Siskend said.

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2021 7:49 AM

I don't know if Winston/OP is Yashar r47 but I recognize the name as someone who has been one of our all-purpose pests for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2021 7:50 AM

What has he done, R52?

by Anonymousreply 53June 11, 2021 8:59 AM

Steve Schmidt is blasting Ali on twitter over how he went after the Lincoln Project.

by Anonymousreply 54June 11, 2021 9:52 AM

Over 17 hours since Yashar's last retweet.

Total silence!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 11, 2021 12:17 PM

I wonder if the person he's currently grifting off is rethinking things.

by Anonymousreply 56June 11, 2021 1:16 PM

If you were Yashar would you be posting R55? The article was very humiliating. If he has someone advising him they are doing a terrible job. He should have addressed the points in the article. I don't know anyone that would want to be known as a penniless grifter. Some of these are easy to explain. No pun intended, but the longer you ignore the elephant in the room the bigger it gets.

by Anonymousreply 57June 11, 2021 1:17 PM

[quote] Still crickets from Yashar's feed.

He's drowning his feelings in a vat of Häagen-Dazs that he stole from Kathy Griffin's.

by Anonymousreply 58June 11, 2021 2:51 PM

Much like Yashar, dead silence from the op of this thread. Hm.

by Anonymousreply 59June 11, 2021 2:53 PM

Can you give any examples of what the OP has done in the past to be so awful?

by Anonymousreply 60June 11, 2021 2:54 PM

R59 just has a stick up his ass R60.

by Anonymousreply 61June 11, 2021 3:02 PM

Yeah, he never gives any examples, just vague but VERY angry, unhinged rants about OP.

by Anonymousreply 62June 11, 2021 3:04 PM

[quote]Can you give any examples of what the OP has done in the past to be so awful?

No one except loonies gives a shit.

I hate when you obsessive queens derail thread after thread with your nonsense about other people here. It's so fucking boring.

by Anonymousreply 63June 11, 2021 3:32 PM

R59 You rang?

by Anonymousreply 64June 11, 2021 10:04 PM

That was really nice what you did OP/r64 Sorry some freak(s) FFd you.

by Anonymousreply 65June 11, 2021 10:13 PM

No worries r65. Let's just move on.

I haven't listened to it yet, but the author of the article is on this podcast:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 11, 2021 10:19 PM

If only he were thin, this whole thing could be resolved.

by Anonymousreply 67June 11, 2021 10:24 PM

[quote] If only he were thin, this whole thing could be resolved.

So true. If he were fit and hot, all would be forgiven. Since he's a disgusting fat pig, continue to pile on, everyone!

by Anonymousreply 68June 11, 2021 10:28 PM

Hey you guys, on the article thread, someone posted a summary of a podcast with the author. I don't know if it was the one posted here, but it is juicy. Look for reply 405

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 11, 2021 11:26 PM

OK, I listened to it finally. I actually listened to it twice, and it is a must-hear. The author's account makes the interview almost seem tame. You need both. The article for the details, the interview for the overall tone and vibe and even more details. But it was his tone that brought it all home. This guy is very erudite and quick on his feet, but he sounds like he needs a long vacation after this encounter.

I don't understand the power Yarshit has. I assume that is the mark of a true psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 70June 12, 2021 12:22 AM

I can totally sympathize with the author feeling emotionally drained after dealing with Yashar. I felt that way just reading some of his ridiculous "I don't want to wake up" tweets, and even moreso, his eager sycophants assuring him of his beautiful soul and indispensability.

by Anonymousreply 71June 12, 2021 9:26 AM

Dumb ass Jake Tapper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 12, 2021 10:21 AM

Tony Bourdain didn't kill himself. He was murdered because he was getting ready to speak out about sex trafficking and child prostitution. The Argtento woman was one of Epstein's procurers. He knew too much.

by Anonymousreply 73June 12, 2021 6:17 PM

^ Argento.

by Anonymousreply 74June 12, 2021 6:19 PM

QAnon LOON at R73 Alert!

by Anonymousreply 75June 12, 2021 6:21 PM

Why are posters in the other thread saying Yashar isn't gay?

by Anonymousreply 76June 12, 2021 7:06 PM

[quote] Why are posters in the other thread saying Yashar isn't gay?

Because they're retarded?

by Anonymousreply 77June 12, 2021 7:09 PM

Yashar just Liked this Tweet of support!

He’s alive!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 12, 2021 7:35 PM

UGH so over this con artist, money stealing grifter.

by Anonymousreply 79June 12, 2021 10:21 PM

Amanda acted well, gave a good portrayal, just not of Betty Broderick. Her portrait bore no resemblance to the Betty everyone came to know and love from court coverage and interview clips.

by Anonymousreply 80June 12, 2021 10:29 PM

Oops what am I doing in the Yashar Ali thread, posting about Betty Broderick? Well I’m sure we could find some parallels.

by Anonymousreply 81June 12, 2021 10:31 PM

No one is saying he isn’t gay, r76. I posted his column demanding women stop faking orgasms because, considering the fat, flaming source, it was one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read.

by Anonymousreply 82June 13, 2021 12:41 AM

When I try to post in the other Yashar thread I keep getting an error message.

I hope Jake Tapper, Maggie Haberman and the rest of the people who were sucking up to him feel like fools.

by Anonymousreply 83June 13, 2021 2:43 AM

And Steve Schmidt coming for him...

Where is Chrissy/Maggie/Jake coming to his defense???

Oh yeah fucking crickets!

This guy is a con grifter.

by Anonymousreply 84June 13, 2021 6:17 AM

[quote]And Steve Schmidt coming for him...

The same Steve Schmidt who gave us Sarah Palin?

And shook down America with the Lincoln Project?

Gifters in glass houses . . .

by Anonymousreply 85June 13, 2021 3:14 PM

Yes, the irony is that Schmidt at least likely made millions from his grifting while Yashar is bad at it. Reduced to pity staying in people's homes, can't pay his bills.

by Anonymousreply 86June 13, 2021 3:38 PM

This person has a nicer take on it than I do. Probably why he has so many faaaaaaaaaaaaannnnns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 13, 2021 6:23 PM

Who ever thought Maggie Haberman, Jake Tapper and their ilk were superior beings? I sure didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 88June 13, 2021 6:30 PM

[quote]This person has a nicer take on it than I do.

She worked with Ali to take down a NYT reporter. She is in his pocket.

He helped make her famous-ish.

by Anonymousreply 89June 13, 2021 6:48 PM

True r89 I was actually referring to the comment below who reframed the grift to sound oh so gentle.

by Anonymousreply 90June 13, 2021 6:51 PM

Seeing this pic makes me think that Yashar must have photoshopped his ears out as well in the infamous hoodie pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 13, 2021 6:59 PM

R91 I think that whole pic is a composite. That 49ers ball cap looks pasted on.

by Anonymousreply 92June 13, 2021 7:09 PM

He really is quite unattractive isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 93June 13, 2021 7:15 PM

Have Haberman or Tapper commented? It must be embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 94June 14, 2021 1:18 AM

I'm ready to recall Gov. Newsome simply for foisting Yashar on us.

by Anonymousreply 95June 14, 2021 1:32 AM

His ex hag is back. I wonder if all of the negative attention he got from that article has scared her. I'm sure she's done even shittier stuff than what she got called out for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 14, 2021 5:49 PM

r96 Quite the grovel fest at first glance, but it's still really about her.

88 instances using a form of "I"

49 "me"s

21 "my"s

Etc.

Go away Chrissy

by Anonymousreply 97June 14, 2021 6:13 PM

I couldn't stand Yashar's superior act, but him going after Aaron Rupar ticked me off because Rupar seems like such a good guy. He came off as jealous and petty doing that.

by Anonymousreply 98June 15, 2021 1:29 AM

He went after Aaron Rupar? Holy MFing shit! Aaron seems like one of the genuine Nice Folks on social media who does the best play by play of Trump rally weirdness.

What a horrific contemptuous cunt!

by Anonymousreply 99June 15, 2021 5:37 AM

He must be furious that Chrissy crawled out of her hole and addressed her own collapse rather than his. Oh, to be a fly on the wall of a West Hollywood house of an entertainment-industry power broker right now.

by Anonymousreply 100June 15, 2021 5:53 AM

I missed the Yashar -- Aaron Rupar dust-up.

What did Yashar say?

by Anonymousreply 101June 15, 2021 1:54 PM

I want to know too. Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 102June 15, 2021 5:06 PM

Have there been any developments?

by Anonymousreply 103June 21, 2021 10:11 PM

The last activity on his Twitter account was a retweet of a NY Times article on 6/12, and he last posted to Instagram on 6/8. I wonder if he’s just laying low and waiting for the dust to settle or if something is up, like he’s been hospitalized or his benefactor took away his computer and phone or something.

by Anonymousreply 104June 21, 2021 10:35 PM

I’ve been expecting a triumphant return after a 28- or 40-day “mental-health break.”

by Anonymousreply 105June 21, 2021 11:22 PM

He is going to have to address the article about him R105, especially since people have tweeted to him about it.

by Anonymousreply 106June 21, 2021 11:34 PM

Has he tweeted since the article came out?

by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2021 11:44 PM

Going by the Twitter playbook — since posing with a sad face and endometriosis surgical scars on display is out of the question — there should be a vague reference to a mysterious and previously undiagnosed condition followed by a big “AND MOVING ON…”

by Anonymousreply 108June 21, 2021 11:56 PM

I noticed he would show boxes he claimed contained the school supplies he was sending. But they were sealed up boxes, anything could have been in there and he faked it.

by Anonymousreply 109June 22, 2021 4:28 AM

He did send some boxes because there were tweets from grateful teachers.

So that accounts for $200 of the $450,000 . . .

by Anonymousreply 110June 22, 2021 2:18 PM

OK, now that the Britney thing is going on and he is STILL silent on Twitter, I'm convinced he's in either in a psych ward or rehab.

by Anonymousreply 111June 24, 2021 4:54 AM

[quote]I'm convinced he's in either in a psych ward or rehab.

Miss Grifter Thing is only going to *pretend* to go into treatment.

by Anonymousreply 112June 24, 2021 2:52 PM

There is no way that between the Britney thing, the horrible Miami thing, the other horrible Madonna performance thing, that he isn't locked up somewhere without access to his Twitter teat.

by Anonymousreply 113June 26, 2021 1:33 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 114June 28, 2021 11:54 PM

If he is in rehab who is footing the bill?

by Anonymousreply 115August 4, 2021 3:56 AM

I think Andy Lassner is paying for his rehab.

I hope he doesn't expect to be repaid.

by Anonymousreply 116August 4, 2021 6:26 PM

Or is Jake Tapper footing the bill?

by Anonymousreply 117August 4, 2021 10:26 PM

This cunt is dead. Or in restraints. Not missed, but admittedly curious.

by Anonymousreply 118September 3, 2021 8:42 AM

Does he still post on twitter?

by Anonymousreply 119September 3, 2021 10:56 AM

Wow, he's really playing the long game; it's gotta be killing him to not tweet out his pontifications on the Afghan pullout.

by Anonymousreply 120September 3, 2021 9:07 PM

I know r120 it makes me laugh to think of that.

by Anonymousreply 121September 4, 2021 2:42 AM

This Twitter poster is kind of obnoxious but this made me laugh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 23, 2021 1:03 AM

I never bought it that he would kill himself, he's too much of a Narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 123December 23, 2021 1:05 AM

He is most likely still reading Twitter and dying because he can't post to Chrissy Teigen.

by Anonymousreply 124December 23, 2021 1:06 AM

Yashar is back…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 3, 2022 10:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!